The Adventures of Porn Girl by TammyAsh666
Summary: Buffy Summers is just a normal girl by day, Porn Girl by night, your not so average superhero. For months she has tried to catch Spike, her arch nemesis, but he always manages to slip away. What happens when they do cross paths, both with an obvious attraction to the other? Will Porn Girl give in to her lusty feelings, or lock him up like the criminal he is?
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 14769 Read: 19874 Published: 10/22/2008 Updated: 11/28/2008

1. Chapter 1 by TammyAsh666

2. Chapter 2 by TammyAsh666

3. Chapter 3 by TammyAsh666

4. Chapter 4 by TammyAsh666

5. Chapter 5 by TammyAsh666

6. Chapter 6 by TammyAsh666

7. Chapter 7 by TammyAsh666

8. Chapter 8 by TammyAsh666

9. Chapter 9 by TammyAsh666

10. Chapter 10 by TammyAsh666

11. Chapter 11 by TammyAsh666

Chapter 1 by TammyAsh666
Author's Notes:
I must apologize in advance for this story, for those that may not find the humor in it. It is by far the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever come up with, but that didn’t stop me from seeing if I could pull it off. I want everyone that actually reads it to keep in mind that this was really just for fun. It’s not meant to be taken too seriously, and especially not for the kiddies. Although, it came out a little more serious than I would have liked in some parts. It wasn’t supposed to, but the muse got away from me. It’s not that long of a story, I only managed 11 chapters. I got this idea while talking to a friend, so he’s really the one to blame. Thanks to dusty273 and Peroxide_dreams for the read through, and DrkDevin for giving me ideas. Also a huge thanks to framedinlove for the gorgeous banner. I’m seriously nervous about posting this and really hope you guys would like it.
Chapter 1

“Miss Summers, are you paying attention?”

She broke out of her reverie at the sound of her teacher’s voice, licking her lips at the sight of him. William Pratt, in her opinion, was the sexiest teacher to ever grace the halls of Sunnydale High. Sure, he wore tweed suits, glasses, had a cute mop of brown curls, and wasn’t her usual type, but he always starred in her fantasies. Some were even made into reality, but that was an entirely different story. “Sorry, sir, my mind was elsewhere.”

He rolled his eyes. “This will be on the test, so I suggest you take notes.”

Buffy watched him turn back to the board, feeling her panties drench at just the view of his backside. It wasn’t her fault that she reacted to him in such a way. For over a year now, ever since “the incident,” Buffy found herself being incredibly horny and wanting to jump the bones of any man that attracted her. Luckily, it only happened around those that she found attractive, otherwise she would go after every male in the school, and that just wouldn’t do. She rested her head on her hands, thinking back to that fated night when her life was changed forever.


* * * * *


“You’re a bad girl, and all bad girls need to be punished.”

Buffy yelled out as the dildo was pushed further into her pussy. She pulled on the handcuffs that had her chained to the bedpost, finding that they still wouldn’t budge. “This isn’t exactly what I had in mind when I said we should take our relationship to the next level.”

He glared at her. “You’re not supposed to talk, that ruins the whole thing. You’re my prisoner, Buffy. Now, start acting like it.”

She threw her head back as her soon to be ex-boyfriend continued to fuck her with the dildo. His sex games were starting to be a bit much and for some reason, he always preferred toys instead of his own penis. Right now, she just decided to play along. “Yes, Billy, fuck me harder.”

“No names, you know what you’re supposed to call me.”

She rolled her eyes. “Fuck me harder, Master.”

He grinned. “That’s more like it.”

Buffy lay there and let him have his way, knowing that it would soon all be over. She still couldn’t believe that she lasted this long with the idiot. She faked her orgasm, letting out soft moans and squeezing her thighs to get the full effect.

Billy was pleased as he yanked the dildo out of her wet hole. “There, that wasn’t so bad.”

Buffy was about to retort, but stopped at the sight of the object in Billy’s hand. The dildo, that used to be a dark blue, was now glowing neon green. “What the hell is that?”

Billy glanced down to see what had her so paranoid, dropping the dildo in shock and taking a step away from it. “I don’t know. This has never happened before.”

The dildo continued to glow brighter, floating into the air, then exploding before their eyes.

Billy ran off, leaving her behind.

Buffy didn’t even notice, too fixated on the spot where the dildo once was. She was suddenly panting hard, moaning as a real orgasm ripped through her, never before feeling anything like it. The power of the orgasm had her feeling stronger than ever. Without giving much thought to her actions, she yanked with all her strength and broke free of the handcuffs. A grin slowly formed on her face. “This is so cool.”



* * * * *


The bell rang, bringing her back to the present. Yes, after that moment, life was never quite the same again. Who knew that so much could change by one magic dildo? Buffy smiled when she caught one last glimpse of her teacher. It was time for some fun.


* * * * *


“God, we shouldn’t be doing this.”

She chuckled, taking more of his cock into her mouth. “Oh, don’t be all modest on me now.”

William grinned and pulled her up, smashing his lips to hers. “You are an evil girl, you know that?”

Buffy shrugged. “I’m actually a very good girl.”

“A good girl rarely gives her teacher a blow job in the janitor’s closet. This is wrong, illegal; we could get caught at any moment,” he claimed, running his fingers through her dark tresses.

She took his earlobe in her mouth, gently tugging on it. “That’s half the fun.”

William shook his head. “You’re getting too distracted in class. I can’t be responsible for your grades slipping, but fuck; I’m finding it very hard to care at the moment.”

Buffy lifted up her skirt, taking his cock inside her pussy, cutting off anything else he would have said.

“Oh, baby, you’re going to be the bloody death of me.”

She grinned, really liking the sound of that.


* * * * *


Buffy made her way to the library after school, seeing that it was once again deserted. She headed to the stacks, locating the book she was looking for and sliding it out, then back in. She moved away as the bookcase opened to reveal a secret room, taking the stairs down to her lair and smiling at the brunette woman that greeted her.

“You’re late again, Buffy. I beeped you over a half an hour ago.”

Buffy sat down in front of one of the computers. “Sorry, Jenny, I had to stay after class to talk to a teacher.”

She nodded and moved over to the computer. “We have a situation. Two guys broke into the jewelry store last night; I think they might be working for Spike. He’s sending you a message.”

Buffy groaned. “That guy is really getting on my last nerves. I’ve been close to catching him for months now, but he always manages to slip away. Why would he send his lackeys to rob a jewelry store? He’s usually more about banks.”

Jenny shrugged. “I guess he’s branching out from the usual.”

“Well, I can’t have that. This is my town; it’s about time he got put behind bars like every other criminal. It looks like I’ll be going out to try and find him tonight, again.”

Jenny watched as Buffy transformed before her eyes. Gone was the schoolgirl outfit and dark hair, only to be replaced by a tight halter top and mini, long leather boots, a flowing blonde wig and cape, and a red mask covering part of her face. “What are you going to tell your mother?”

Buffy let out a sigh. “I’ll think of something, tell her I’m at a friend’s house. She just thinks I’m a typical teenager going through a rebellious stage.”

Jenny agreed. “Have you ever considered telling her the truth?”

Buffy laughed. “Yeah, I can see that going over well. Hey, Mom, I once had a magical dildo forced in me and now I’m a horny superhero that will fuck anything on two legs. No, she won’t freak out at all. Besides, my mom hates Porn Girl. She’s always talking about what a slut she is, and that her parents should really discipline her more. Do you know how hard it is to listen to that every day? If my mom found out that I was really Porn Girl, she’d have me committed for sure. It doesn’t matter that Porn Girl has put a lot of bad guys behind bars, since she basically fucked most of them, but that so shouldn’t be the point. At least I get them locked up afterwards. It’s not even my fault. I can’t control myself when it comes to guys I’m attracted to. I just wish some of these villains weren’t so damn hot. And now I have to deal with Spike, who is like sex on legs and I can’t even touch him because he’s a slippery little weasel. Not that I wanna touch him, I just want to get the bastard good and arrested. Yep, that’s the plan. I’m only seventeen; this is a lot of responsibility for a teenager. I’m doing the best I can.”

Jenny smiled at the end of her speech. “You don’t need to reassure me. Just go out there and give it your all, I have faith that you’re going to catch Spike soon enough.”

Buffy hoped she was right. “Thanks, if I don’t tell you that enough. It helps having someone I can talk to about this,” with that said, she ran out of the lair at super speed.

Jenny picked the papers back up that flew off of her desk. For six months now she had been a mentor to Buffy, always there whenever the girl needed assistance. She first found her alone in an alley, naked and confused. No words needed to be said as she took Buffy back to her apartment and found out the truth about her. Once the previous librarian was fired for helping students to cheat, she jumped at the chance to get the job. That way she would be closer to Buffy if she needed help, then the lair was created, knowing the library would be a perfect place for it. No one was ever likely to go in there. Jenny helped Buffy with her missions, and to keep her identity a secret. Meeting that one girl brought more excitement to her life than she ever thought was possible. Jenny actually took pity on Spike for when he finally faced off with her. He wouldn’t know what hit him.
Chapter 2 by TammyAsh666
Author's Notes:
I just wanted to mention that although it won't last that way, Spike is not a nice guy here. I have to admit that he was a lot of fun to write in this story. Thanks for the reviews, I hope you guys will continue to like it=)
Chapter 2

“What the bloody fuck is this?”

The dark haired man shrugged. “It’s a tiara, Spike. You said to grab all the diamonds we could find, this one is filled with them. Plus, it’s nice and shiny.”

Spike rubbed his temples. “I swear to God, Warren. If I see you prancing around here in a dress again, I will put a bloody bullet through your brain. I’m supposed to be the most feared criminal in town, but it’s hard to keep that image when my lackey is a fucking Drag Queen.”

Warren gulped. “I don’t know what you’re talking about, sir.”

Spike grabbed him by the shirt, getting into his face. “I don’t like being lied to, you bloody git. You’re wearing a sodding bra right now. Get the fuck out of my sight; I’ll deal with you later.”

Warren wasn’t one to be told twice and hurried away.

Another man chuckled at his retreat. “What a fucking sissy. Why do you keep him around, anyway?”

Spike grinned. “Why do you think, Angelus? He may be a pansy, but he’s great entertainment.”

“So, how was school today? Why do you even bother with teaching those brats? Like you said, you’re the most feared criminal in town. A high school teacher doesn’t exactly strike fear in people’s hearts.”

Spike rolled his eyes. “How many times must we go over this? That’s my disguise, my alter ego if you will. All great masterminds have one, no one will ever figure out who I really am. Besides, there’s this one little girl that I’ve grown quite fond of, if you get my meaning.”

Angelus was intrigued now. “I knew there had to be a good reason. Are these high school girls easy? I may get in on that, too, if they are.”

“You can do whatever the fuck you want, just stay away from this one.”

He nodded. “Is this that Harmony chick you mentioned before? She’s the head cheerleader, right?”

Spike laughed. “Oh, please, she was last month’s fuck. I’ve moved on to better things, but the poor little twit can’t seem to take a hint. She’s constantly flirting with me in class when she thinks no one is looking, licking her lips and whatnot, thrusting out her breasts as far as they can go. I should tell her that it really just makes her look like a cheap whore. No, this girl is named Buffy. Strange, I know, but it suits her. It was just supposed to be one good lay, another student to add to the list, but there’s something special about this one.”

Angelus never saw that look in his boss’ eyes before, and it worried him. Spike was a killer, a thief, he was pure evil. The thought of him falling in love, with a high school girl no less just wasn’t heard of. The only other person Spike ever talked about having a thing for was…

“Nice place, a tad bit dreary, but I would expect nothing less from a lowlife like you.”

Spike smirked at the gorgeous creature that graced them with her presence. “Well, if it isn’t my favorite adversary. I was wondering when you would show up, Porn Girl. Crashing through the window, nice touch. Ever heard of using the door?”

She rolled her eyes. “This is an abandoned warehouse, you don’t own it. I can come and go however I please. Why don’t you just do everyone a favor and turn yourself in, Spike? I’m really getting sick of always chasing after you.”

He placed a hand over his heart. “You mean you don’t love our little get-togethers? I’m hurt, pet. I thought you cared.”

Porn Girl glared at him. “I fucking want this over with now.” She ran to him, only to come to a sudden halt when she hit his hard chest, which felt like it was made out of steel.

“You’re not the only one with powers, sweetheart.” He grabbed her around the waist, holding her tight in his grasp as he licked up her smooth neck. “We could be unstoppable, you and I. Take this whole bloody town apart. I’ll cover you head to toe in diamonds, while I fuck your brains out. Admit it, you know you wanna dance. Give in, I guarantee you won’t regret it.”

Porn Girl clenched her thighs shut, feeling beyond turned on at the things he was saying. She had always found Spike to be incredibly sexy, with the leather and bleached hair, but he was the one guy that she never let herself go after in a sexual way. He was evil and needed to be stopped, she wasn’t about to give in now. Not when so many lives were at stake. “I’ll never touch you.”

He growled and shoved her away from him. “Why do you keep fighting it? I can smell your arousal, love. You’ve probably fucked half of this town by now, if not more. I know you want me, so why do you keep denying it?”

She held her chin up high. “I would rather die than have you inside me.”

Spike snatched an object out of his pocket, holding it up for her to see.

Porn Girl felt weakened at the sight of a dildo, taking a few steps back. That was her only disadvantage, the horniness completely taking over her body. “Stop it,” she panted.

He grinned and moved closer to her. “It’s only a matter of time until I have you begging me to fuck you. You want this, don’t you? You wanna feel it invading your pussy, being pushed in and out of your wetness. I can make that happen. Just let yourself go.”

Porn Girl stood up, not about to back down. “Not if you were the last man on Earth, but you might want to put that away. Your sidekick is looking very good right about now.”

Angelus’ eyes widened at the look Porn Girl was now giving him. He felt his cock grow hard, having always wanted a little piece of her.

She took a few steps closer, trailing her hands down his arms and giving his erection a squeeze. “What do you say, baby? Do you wanna see just how tight my pussy is?”

Angelus felt his mouth water. “Fuck, yes.” Anything else he would have said was cut off by the severe pain in his leg, glancing down to see the hole that was now there, blood oozing out of it. He yelled and fell to the ground, holding his injured leg in the process.

Porn Girl turned her attention on Spike to see the gun in his hand. “You just shot your own lackey!”

“It is so hard to find good help these days, the wanker had it coming. If anyone is going to experience just how tight your pussy is, it’s going to be me.”

She crossed her arms over her chest. “You just don’t give up, do you?”

He grinned. “When it comes to you, princess? Never.” Spike ran at her, holding her arms down as he planted a hard kiss on her mouth, pulling away before she could hit him.

Porn Girl was taken by surprise, closing her eyes when his lips met hers, then opening them a second later to see that he was gone. His voice carried back to her, like a whisper in the wind.

“Until we meet again, my love.”
Chapter 3 by TammyAsh666
Author's Notes:
I hope you guys aren’t giving up already. I know a lot of you don’t like Spike as a jerk, but he is a bad guy here. It wouldn’t make sense to have him all nice in the beginning, but he won’t always be like that. I knew people wouldn’t like this before I started it, but I was too intrigued to stop. I may still be worried about this one, but I also had lots of fun with it, probably the most fun I’ve had with a fiction. Thanks to those that did review the last chapter, it’s good to know that at least some of you are still enjoying it. Just a warning, there will be some male slash in this chapter, and I believe one more. Nothing involving Spike, though. I know I have Buffy/Other and Spike/Other, but it’s hardly anything. I just felt that I should put that, anyway. I hope you guys would stick with me to the end, things are about to get interesting.
Chapter 3

“I can’t believe Spike got away again. It’s all over the news. Porn Girl will catch him, I just know it.”

Buffy rolled her eyes, really wishing everyone at school would stop talking about the fact that she let Spike go. And now she had to hear it from one of her best friends, Xander Harris, also known as Porn Girl’s number one fan. Buffy was just beyond relieved that she wasn’t attracted to him, that could make things awkward. “I’m sure you’re right.”

Xander got a glazed look on his face. “Of course I am, she’s amazing. There’s nothing PG can’t do.”

Buffy laughed to herself. PG, how very fitting of an abbreviation. There was nothing PG about her life whatsoever. “When are you going to get over this crush, Xander?”

He shook his head. “This isn’t a crush, Buffy. It’s true love, we’re meant to be together. Porn Girl will realize that if she ever meets me.”

Buffy patted him on the back, letting him live in his little delusional world. “Whatever you say, Xan.”


* * * * *


“I am truly and utterly fucked, Jenny. At this rate, that’s bound to be literal. He gets under my skin so much that I can’t even think about anyone else. Why do I let Spike affect me like this? I can only resist him for so long. I’m bound to give in, and then what? He already knows all of my weaknesses.”

Jenny grasped her charge’s hand. “You’re stronger than this, Buffy. Don’t let him win.”

Buffy let out a sigh. “I don’t know what else to do. He kissed me, and all I could think about was that I wanted it to last longer.” She threw herself down on a chair. “I’ve gotten physical with bad guys before, but that’s usually so I can get their defenses down enough to capture them. I don’t think I can do that with Spike. If anything, he’ll be the one distracting me, not the other way around. All he did was pull out a dildo and I was ready to jump his bones, there has to be a way to resist his sinister attraction.”

Jenny went to her desk, snatching up an object and holding it out to Buffy. “I was hoping this wouldn’t be necessary, but I spelled this medallion. When this is on, it should make you immune to Spike’s charms. I only made it to prevent him; I figured you didn’t need help with any other man.”

Buffy sighed in relief, taking the medallion and placing it around her neck. “You really think this would work?”

“I guess there’s only one way to find out,” Jenny claimed, going to the newspaper and flipping to a page with Spike’s picture, holding it up for Buffy to see. “How does this photo make you feel?”

Buffy shrugged. “Nothing really, the camera didn’t even get his good side.” She smiled when realization hit her. “Hey, I don’t feel any lusty feelings for him at all, but that’s just a picture. How do I know I won’t still feel things when I see him in person?”

Jenny surfed through the channels of her television. “A picture should give you the same results, just like a form on TV. Perfect, take a look at that and tell me how you feel.”

Buffy felt her panties dampen at the movie that Jenny put on. I Robot with Will Smith, one of the sexiest men in the world, and her favorite celebrity ever. She gasped at a scene that showed his bare chest. “Oh, fuck, turn it off. I get your point now.”

Jenny smiled in satisfaction.

Buffy pouted, even though she was relieved to know that the medallion worked, but because of her horniness, she couldn’t get through an entire Will Smith movie without touching herself, or the person she happened to be watching with, which is why she usually chose to watch movies alone. “Thank you, now I’ll be ready for the next time I go up against Spike.”


* * * * *


Angelus was having a wonderful dream. Porn Girl was kneeling before him, sucking his cock with her luscious lips. It felt so real, that when he opened his eyes, he almost imagined she would really be there. He was so very wrong.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Angelus yelled, backing away and making sure not to injure his leg even more. He had to take the bullet out himself, then wrapped the wound in a bandage.

Warren plopped Angelus’ cock out of his mouth, a smile on his face. “You were sleeping so peacefully, I didn’t want to wake you.”

Angelus hit a wall, glaring at the intruder. “What are you doing in here, freak?”

“I noticed that your, um, manhood looked rather uncomfortable. You were very hard; I know how much that hurts. I just wanted to make you feel better.”

Angelus grabbed the sheet, covering his bottom half with it. “You stay the fuck away from me, you got that? You can go be a fag with one of your little friends, I don’t swing that way.”

Warren sighed. “Why do you lie to yourself? We both know that you were enjoying that.”

“I was thinking of a girl! Get out of here, or you’ll be the next one to get shot.”

Spike barged into the room, a scowl on his face. “What’s with all the bloody noise? Can’t a bloke get any quiet around here? I have an early class tomorrow.”

Angelus pushed Warren away from him. “This little perv was sucking my dick; I always knew you should have gotten rid of him.”

Spike rolled his eyes. “I don’t fucking care what you do, just keep the bloody racket down.”

Angelus was shocked. “Spike, you can’t be serious!”

Spike gave him a grin. “I shot you, Angelus. Do you really think I give a flying fuck over what happens to you?” He threw duct tape at Warren. “Put this over his mouth, I’m sick of all his bloody whining,” with that said, Spike left the room.

Warren did just that, ripping the sheet away from Angelus and licking his lips once his hard cock was revealed to him again.

Angelus tried to get away, but Warren was surprisingly stronger than he looked.

He held the bigger man down, positioning Angelus’ cock at his ass and lowering himself down on him.

Angelus’ eyes rolled back as he was buried inside Warren’s tight hole, his muffled screams echoing off the walls.


* * * * *


Spike smiled as he drifted back off to sleep, dreaming of his beautiful, golden girl.
Chapter 4 by TammyAsh666
Chapter 4

Buffy sat in Mr. Pratt’s class, a bored expression on her face. Usually she got excited at the thought of seeing him, but now realized that he didn’t seem to be all that special, no more than any other man. She fiddled with the medallion that she wore under her shirt, never knowing just when it would come in handy. Spike could take over the school for all she knew. The bell finally rang and Buffy couldn’t wait to get out of there, collecting up her books and following the rest of the students out of the room, stopping at the sound of Mr. Pratt’s voice.

“Miss Summers, could you come here for a moment?”

Buffy sighed in annoyance and headed over to his desk. “What is it?”

He was surprised by her callousness, usually used to her beaming smile at the thought of being near him. “I just wanted to let you know that I have a free period now, if you want to meet me later in our spot. I’m sure you can make up some excuse to get out of your next class.”

“Education is very important, Mr. Pratt. I think I’m gonna have to pass, but I’m sure you can find someone else to take my place.”

William was stunned as he watched her walk away; bringing his hand to his mouth and breathing into it, making sure that his breath was still minty fresh.


* * * * *


“Help, that man is stealing my purse!”

A superhero’s job is never done.

Porn Girl swooped in out of nowhere, tripping the thug and watching in satisfaction as he fell flat on his face. She snatched up the purse and handed it back over to the woman, who took it with a smile of gratitude, then hurried away. Porn Girl turned back to the fallen man, picking him up with one hand and holding him in the air. “I’ve never seen such a pathetic display in my life, but I think I’ll let the police deal with you.” She pulled out her very own cuffs, confused by his sudden giggle.

“Fuzzy pink handcuffs?”

She scowled at him and cuffed his hands together. “They go with my outfit, okay?”

He licked his lips, staring her up and down. “You know you don’t really wanna hand me over to the coppers. I can show you a good time. I know what you’re all about.”

Porn Girl rolled her eyes. “Please, you repulse me. Let’s go, buddy.”


* * * * *


He came out from the shadows, clapping his hands at her performance.

“Nice work, love.”

Porn Girl groaned in irritation. She just handed the thief over to the cops, and now she had to deal with him. Her day was officially complete. “Stalking me now, Spike? That’s really sad.”

He moved closer to her. “I can’t help it; your beauty just draws me in like a moth to a flame. I want to be a better man. What do you say? Would you give me a chance?”

She rolled her eyes for what felt like the millionth time that night. “You are so full of shit.”

Spike gave her a leer. “I would rather be full of you.”

Porn Girl held her head up high. “Things are going to be different from now on. You don’t have the same affect on me that you once did. I think there’s a nice cell in the police station with your name on it.”

As Spike moved closer, he could tell that she wasn’t bluffing. Something was definitely off. He would be able to sense her arousal the second he got near her, but now he sensed nothing. It was like she wasn’t attracted to him at all anymore. Spike scoffed at just the idea of that. No, that couldn’t be it. There was magic involved here, and he was determined to put an end to it. “What hocus pocus is this? Did you find a witch and get her to put a spell on you that would make you stop wanting me? You know that won’t keep forever, pet. You’ll crave me again; it’s only a matter of time.”

She faked a yawn. “Bored now,” and with that said, she vanished right before his eyes.

Spike clenched his fists at his side. “Oh, you will crave me again, darling. I’ll see to that.”


* * * * *


“Jenny, you are a genius. The medallion worked like a charm. I was face to face with Spike, and I didn’t feel anything for him.”

She smiled in praise. “It’s good to know that I still have a few tricks up my sleeve.”

A frown then formed on Buffy’s face. “There’s something I’m still confused about, though. Are you sure it’s only supposed to work on Spike?”

Jenny nodded. “Of course, why do you ask?”

Buffy shrugged. “It’s just that I don’t seem to want Mr. Pratt anymore, either. He even asked me to meet him in our secret spot, but I turned him down. I’ve never done that before.”

Jenny thought about it. “Well, maybe the spell didn’t work as well as I thought. I’ll look into it, but the important thing is that it works on Spike.”

Buffy smiled now. “It was great; you should have seen the look on his face. He’s probably never even handled rejection before.”

That thought worried her. Jenny knew what Spike was all about. He loved to get his way and had one of the worst tempers ever. Wherever Spike was right now, he was probably beyond pissed.


* * * * *


“Give me another one.”

The bartender shook his head and poured another glass. “You sure you haven’t had enough already, man?”

Spike glared at him. “Shut your fucking gob, I didn’t ask for your opinion.”

He held his hands up and went to deal with some of the other customers.

Spike gulped down his Bourbon all in one go, slamming the glass back down. He turned his head to notice two girls staring at him, giggling when they caught him looking. A smirk formed on his face, the night wouldn’t be a complete waste after all.


* * * * *


He lit a cigarette, gazing at his handy work.

“Please, just let us go.”

Spike grinned at the pleading girl; both were tied to the motel bed, completely naked. He gave them the shagging of their lives, then took all of their belongings and left them in that position. “You really brought this upon yourselves, you know that? You girls should know better than to go off with a complete stranger, especially a criminal mastermind such as myself. Don’t you watch the news?”

The blonde on the left gave out a whimper. “We don’t have a TV.”

He laughed. “How the fuck can you live without a telly? You deserve whatever the hell you get, then. I’ll just be off now, have pressing matters to attend to.”

The other girl pulled at the ropes. “You can’t just leave us like this.”

Spike put his shirt on, grabbing his things and taking what little money they had, giving them one more look. “The room is paid for, someone will find you soon enough. It’s been fun, ladies,” with a wink, he left the room, smiling at the screams that followed after him.
Chapter 5 by TammyAsh666
Chapter 5

Angelus took in a deep breath as Warren engulfed his penis, holding the other man’s head down.

Warren pulled away, plopping the still hard dick out of his mouth. “Is this okay?”

Angelus was broken out of his reverie. “What did I tell you? If I let you suck me off, you’re not allowed to talk. Now, get back down there.” He pushed Warren’s head toward his cock, sighing in relief when he took him back inside his mouth. Angelus tried to return to his fantasy, pretending that it was Porn Girl giving him the blow job. He would have her soon enough. So what if Angelus decided that Warren giving him head wasn’t such a bad idea? That didn’t mean he was gay. He would never sink to that level. No, he was only experimenting. Angelus would soon prove just how much he’s not gay when he got his hands on Porn Girl. He already knew that she was attracted to him, so that worked in his favor. It was only a matter of time. His boss never even had to know.


* * * * *


“Do you think Buffy has the hots for me? She’s been staring at me more than usual lately.”

Willow Rosenberg rolled her eyes. “First Porn Girl and now Buffy? It’s probably all in your head, Xander.”

He shrugged. “Hey, it could happen.”

She gave him a disbelieving look.

“Okay, so it can only happen in my dreams.”

Willow patted him on the back, hating to bring her friend down, but he really needed to be slapped by some sense.

A man suddenly jumped out in front of them, aiming a gun in their direction. “Give me all your money, and no one will get hurt.”

Willow held her hands up. “We…We don’t have anything on us.”

Xander figured this was his chance to prove himself and stepped in front of Willow, shielding her from the man. “We don’t want any trouble here. Just give me the gun; I’m sure you don’t wanna do this.”

He rolled his eyes. “You’ve seen one too many movies, kid. I’m only gonna ask one more time before I start shooting.”

Xander gulped as he backed away, pulling Willow with him.

“You know what I really hate?”

They all glanced up to see Porn Girl swoop down and snatch the gun out of the criminal’s hand.

“Guns, these things are never useful.” She crushed the weapon with her bare hands, throwing what was left of it to the ground. “Let’s you and me go for a little walk.” Porn Girl slapped the cuffs on him and took him to a nearby police car, letting them deal with the thief. She then made her way back over to the stunned teenagers. “You guys are safe now.”

Xander’s jaw practically dropped, never imagining that he would ever get to see Porn Girl in action up close.

She gave him a smile, then lent forward and planted a kiss on his cheek. “You should be careful from now on. It’s not safe to walk these streets at night.” With a wink, she shot up into the sky and was soon out of sight.

Willow stared at Xander, wondering if he would be okay.

Xander touched his cheek and with a goofy grin on his face, passed out cold.

Willow let out a sigh. “How am I supposed to get you home? Having superpowers would really come in handy right about now.”


* * * * *


Porn Girl smiled at the look on Xander’s face, hoping her friend would be satisfied enough now. She came to an abrupt stop as pain went through her, looking down to see the wire that was now wrapped around her tiny frame, a dildo strapped to it. Porn Girl gasped as she started to feel all kinds of sensations go through her, dildos being her kryptonite. She couldn’t get near one without feeling such intense pleasure; it was enough to make her lose all sense of control. That’s why she tried to avoid them as much as she could. Porn Girl was pulled back, until she crashed into a hard chest.

“I was hoping you would show up,” he whispered huskily in her ear, licking up her neck.

Porn Girl shuddered. “What do you want with me?”

He turned her around, giving her a grin. “What does anyone want with you?”

She remembered this man; he was the sidekick that Spike shot for touching her. Porn Girl had a feeling that Spike wouldn’t be too pleased right about now, either.

Angelus pushed her down into a chair, tying her to it. “I’ve been waiting a long time for this.”

Porn Girl struggled, but there was no getting free as long as the dildo was still near her. “I’m guessing your boss doesn’t exactly know where you are.”

“I don’t tell him everything. I needed to get you alone. God, you are pretty.”

She found herself attracted to the dark haired man, but realized that she really didn’t want anything to do with him.

Angelus kneeled down, pushing up her skirt and moving her panties out of the way. He didn’t waste anytime before he was thrusting his tongue inside of her hole, pleased that she was already so wet. “Fuck, you taste good. This is what I need. A nice, warm pussy. I’m not interested in having a cock shoved down my throat. I would never even think about choosing that over this.”

Porn Girl didn’t know what he was going on about. She tried not to come, but his tongue was driving her crazy and after a few minutes, she came hard in his mouth.

Angelus licked every drop that gushed out of her, making sure he didn’t miss any. He stood up; about to pull his pants down, but never got the chance.

“What the fuck are you doing?”

Angelus was grabbed from behind, and slammed into a wall repeatedly. He was then dropped to the ground, gazing up at the thunderous expression on Spike’s face.

“You’re just asking for another bullet, Peaches. This time I won’t be as generous. I told you the girl was not to be touched, she’s mine.”

Porn Girl pulled on her restraints. “I don’t belong to anyone, least of all you.”

Spike glared at her. “I’ll deal with you later, love.” He leaned down to be eyelevel with Angelus, getting into his face. “We both know exactly what you want, so why do you keep lying to yourself? If I see you anywhere near her again, I will kill you. Get the fuck out of here,” he finished in a calm tone.

Angelus wasn’t about to argue and did as he said.

“Fucking pillock, he could never please a woman like you,” Spike commented, turning back to the bound girl.

“I won’t let you touch me, Spike. You don’t do anything for me anymore.”

He chuckled. “I think we can fix that.” Spike pulled her up, untying her and throwing the dildo far away, wanting a fair fight. “Now, what could possibly make you not want me all of a sudden?”

She held her head up high, not about to reveal anything to him.

Spike looked her over, noticing the object that was hanging from her neck. It looked magical, and he couldn’t remember her ever wearing it before. “Well, what do we have here?” He grabbed a hold of the medallion, ripping it off of her neck and dropping it to the floor, crushing it beneath his boot.

Porn Girl’s eyes flashed red, then turned back to their normal color. She felt her panties moisten even more at the sight of the gorgeous man in front of her, never wanting someone so much in her life. Suddenly she couldn’t take it anymore and smashed her lips to his.
Chapter 6 by TammyAsh666
Chapter 6

Spike pushed Porn Girl against a wall, attacking her mouth with just as much passion. He pulled away when breathing became an issue, trailing his lips down her smooth neck.

She gasped when he used his tongue on her overheated skin.

“Fuck, I’ve wanted this for so long.”

Porn Girl couldn’t exactly argue with that.

He ripped off her top, figuring she must have plenty more just like it, licking his lips when her pert breasts were revealed to him.

She threw her head back when he took a nipple in his mouth, roughly tugging on it, then giving the same treatment to the other.

“Bloody perfection is what you are, always knew you would be.” Spike was surprised by the words coming out of his mouth. He was used to taking girls hard and fast, not caring about their feelings. Rarely did he feel genuine affection for his conquests, but this girl wasn’t like anyone he had ever known.

“God, Spike, fuck me.”

He could deny her nothing and just like her top, ripped her skirt away, shredding her panties in the process. Spike kneeled down before her, inhaling her sweet scent, then shoving his tongue inside of her wet entrance.

She bit her bottom lip as he ate her out; a tongue like his had to be illegal.

“You taste fucking delicious, baby. A bloke could get used to this,” he commented, pushing his thumb into her pussy and fingering her clit to bring her closer to release.

Porn Girl cried out as she reached orgasm, panting hard when she came down from her high.

Spike licked his lips, making sure he got every drop of her cum. He then pushed her harder against the wall, positioning his cock at her entrance. Spike decided to torture her a bit, only slipping the head of his penis inside, then right back out again, coating it with her juices.

She had enough after the third time. “You fucking ass, stop teasing me.”

He chuckled. “Such language, I’ll fuck your ass later.”

Porn Girl was about to tell him off, but never got the chance when he finally buried his cock all the way inside her pussy. “God, yes.”

Spike pounded into her cunny brutally. “God has nothing to do with it. Fuck, squeeze me again just like that.”

She gave him all she had, surprised that his dick didn’t come off by the force of her squeezing. Porn Girl gave way more than she would for any regular man. She knew that Spike would be able to take it.

“You like what I’m doing to you, love? My cock fucking your sweet pussy? I knew you would come around. No chit can resist me for too long.”

Porn Girl growled and threw her arms around his neck. “Stop talking,” she spat, then crushed her lips to his with bruising force.

Spike pounded her quim harder, slamming her into the wall and leaving a very large dent. He was close and yanked his mouth away, roaring out his release as he buried his head against her neck.

She came right along beside him, trying to control her heavy breathing. It was then that the reality of what they did came crashing down on her. Porn Girl pulled back her fist and hit him right in the jaw, sending him flying across the room.

Spike lay on the ground, staring up at her in shock. “What the fuck was that for?”

“That was for touching me, you perv.”

He raised his eyebrows. “Are you completely stoned? You can’t deny that you didn’t want it. Hell, you were practically begging for me to fuck you.”

She swiped her mouth with the back of her hand. “I could never want anything to do with you. This was just a mistake. You caught me at a very horny time, that’s all it was. You’re just…convenient.”

Spike scowled as he stood up, moving over to her. “Call it what you want, but I know where you live now. I’ve tasted it. There’s nothing that’s going to stop you from wanting more. You can get your little witch to spell any forms of jewelry that you want, but it won’t last. You’ll always come back to me.”

Porn Girl grabbed her clothes, sending a glare in his direction. “You don’t know anything about me.”

“Oh, I don’t?” With lightning speed, he snatched up the fallen dildo and brought it over to her. “I think I know you very well.”

Porn Girl felt lightheaded, a pool of wetness streaming down her thighs. “That doesn’t prove anything,” she panted.

Spike grinned, trailing the dildo over her breasts and stomach, stopping once he reached her pussy. “I think it does.” He buried the dildo in her hole, pushing it in and out of her wetness. “Bring back fond memories, does it?”

Porn Girl fell back against the wall, not having the energy to stop him. “Please, I can’t take much more.”

Spike continued to fuck her with the dildo, using his other hand to grab her hair and jerk her head back, exposing her throat. “You will be mine.” He scraped his teeth up and down her neck, biting and nibbling as he went along. “You’ll never be able to stop wanting me. You love every nasty little thing I do to you.”

She came hard around the dildo, falling before Spike when her knees gave out.

He pulled her up, forcing the dildo down her throat, but being surprisingly gentle about it. “Taste yourself, it’s the bloody best thing I’ve ever had in my mouth.”

Porn Girl did as he said, feeling that she didn’t have any other choice. She sucked and licked the dildo clean, realizing that she wasn’t at all disgusted by the taste of herself. She closed her eyes, imagining that it was Spike’s cock instead.

Spike pulled it out when he felt that she had enough. “That’s a good girl.” He pushed her into the wall, meeting her lips in a passionate embrace, moving away when he felt that she was good and sated. “This has been fun, baby.” He got dressed quickly, giving her another grin. “Until we meet again,” and with that said, he vanished before her eyes.

Porn Girl was angry, but she knew that he was right. There was no way she would stop wanting him now.


* * * * *


Spike ignored Angelus and Warren when he returned to their hideout. He just went straight to his room, stripping down and laying in bed. He took out the pink lace that he stole from Porn Girl earlier that night, taking a nice long whiff of it. Spike held the panties close to his chest as he fell into a peaceful sleep, a big smile on his face.
Chapter 7 by TammyAsh666
Chapter 7

William was taken by surprise when someone pulled him into the janitor’s closet, smashing her lips to his. He got a good look at his assailant when he gently pushed her away.

“Buffy? What are you doing, love?”

She unzipped his pants, shrugging at his question. “I was horny and wanted you. Is there something wrong with that?”

He shook his head, taking in a deep breath when her hot mouth wrapped around his cock. “Fuck, you won’t get any complaints from me, but I am a bit confused. You didn’t seem like you were that interested anymore.”

Buffy let his penis plop out of her mouth, staring up at him. “Moment of insanity, I’m over it.” In all trueness, Buffy wanted Mr. Pratt to erase Spike’s touch from her body. She wanted to prove to herself that she didn’t need him, that she was perfectly fine getting satisfaction elsewhere. There were plenty of sexy men in this world, but William Pratt was the only one she cared to go to. For some reason, his kisses and the way he touched her reminded her a bit of Spike, but she quickly banished those thoughts.

William let out a silent groan as he came hard in her mouth, panting heavily. “Good to know. Now, it’s my turn to taste.” He yanked down her skirt and panties, not wasting anytime before thrusting his tongue inside her wet hole.

“God, yes, eat me out good, baby.”

He chuckled against her pussy, happy to oblige. “You’re always so bloody sweet, like honey. A man could feast on you for days.”

Buffy held his head down, running her fingers through his hair. “Aren’t you lucky to be that man, then?”

William glanced up at her. “Very lucky, but it’s a bit cramped in here. What do you say about taking this somewhere else?”

Buffy was stunned, he never complained about their whereabouts before. “What did you have in mind?”

All he did was grin.


* * * * *


Buffy screamed out her release, holding the headboard as it continued to bang against the wall.

William pounded into her aching pussy, until he came hard right behind her.

Buffy was breathing heavily as she rested her head against his chest. “Five hours straight, I think that might be a new record. I don’t even know if I would be able to walk.”

He laughed, pressing a kiss to the top of her head. “Mission accomplished, then.”

“How come you brought me to a hotel? Why not your place?”

William looked away from her. “It’s a mess right now; I didn’t have time to clean things up. Besides, I can afford to stay here whenever I want.”

“How is that even possible on a teacher’s salary?” she wondered.

William didn’t like where the conversation was going, so he decided to change the subject. “Wouldn’t your mum be wondering where you are?”

She shook her head. “I’m always out past curfew; she’s used to it by now.”

William wrapped his arms around her, burying his head in her neck. “My little rebel,” he whispered, licking her salty skin. For once, he didn’t feel like stealing from her, or leaving her tied to the hotel bed, as he would usually do. No, there was something different about this girl, something special. She brought out the caring side of him, which he thought was long buried. There was something about her that reminded him of Porn Girl, but he couldn’t put his finger on it. He may tease Porn Girl a lot, but she was the only other person ever capable of bringing that side out.

Buffy shoved him away from her. “Stop, or I’m gonna get a hickey.”

“That’s the point.”

She laughed as he pounced on her.


* * * * *


“Ugh, that prick,” Buffy cursed to herself as she inspected the huge love bite that William left on her neck, then smiled as the previous night came back to her. William was sweet; he was so unlike any of the other guys that she had been involved with, including Spike. Why would she want a bastard like that, when she could have a sweet guy like William? Spike was evil and needed to be stopped, she had to keep reminding herself of that.

“I think we need to talk.”

Buffy turned to see her mother standing in the doorway. “About what?”

Joyce Summers stepped further into her room. “I’ve been letting things go a lot lately. Not questioning you when you come home so late, but I think it needs to stop. I’m worried about you, Buffy. You haven’t been acting like yourself for months now. You stay out all hours of the night. You don’t even tell me where you were, or who you were with. Are you on drugs?”

Buffy rolled her eyes. “Yeah, because that’s ultimately what every teenager does these days, right? Trust me, Mom. If you knew the truth, you would be wishing I was on drugs.”

Joyce crossed her arms over her chest. “And what is the truth?”

“You wouldn’t be able to handle it.”

Joyce wouldn’t accept her answer. “Why don’t you let me be the judge of that?”

Buffy was starting to lose what little patience she had left. “Just trust me on this, Mom. The less you know, the better.”

Joyce shook her head. “I’ll never understand you,” she said sadly, leaving the room.

Buffy turned back to her reflection. “No, you never will.”


* * * * *


“What do you think of this?”

Angelus shrugged. “It’s a diamond necklace, what am I supposed to think of it?”

Spike rolled his eyes. “Do you think Buffy would like it?”

Angelus raised his eyebrows in confusion. “You plan on giving Buffy a stolen necklace? What’s going on with you lately, boss? I thought this was just supposed to be for fun. You get what you want from the girl, then toss her away like all the others. She’s actually making you soft.”

Spike threw the necklace to the ground. “I’m not getting bloody soft, you ponce. I don’t even care about the girl, but they tend to like jewelry. I give her something nice and shiny; she’ll be even more willing to give me what I want.”

“I still don’t really see the point. It seems like to me that she’s already giving you what you want.”

Spike growled. “Why do I even fucking talk to you? When was the last time you’ve even been with a woman? That’s right, you prefer dick, so don’t act like you know anything about this. Get lost, wanker, I have plans to make.”

Angelus did what he was told, not bothering to argue.

Spike picked the necklace back up, shoving it into his pocket.
Chapter 8 by TammyAsh666
Chapter 8

Spike pumped into the willing woman underneath him a couple more times, coming after a few seconds. It was by far one of the worst shags of his life, but she got the job done.

“You can leave now.”

The woman was outraged. “You’re just kicking me out!? Come on, baby. I’m sure I could change your mind,” she said seductively, stroking his naked chest.

Spike threw her arm off of him. “Look, Sarah, or whatever the hell your name is. I was only looking for a quick fuck. You’ve served your purpose, don’t embarrass yourself.”

She scoffed and shot out of the bed. “My name is Stacy; I can’t believe what a complete jerk you are. I thought we shared something special.”

Spike rolled his eyes. “I get better pleasure from my hand, now get the fuck out. We’re done here.” He watched in satisfaction as she finally took the hint, quickly putting her clothes on, and storming out of the hotel room in a huff. Spike ran his fingers through his hair. He’d wanted to prove that he wasn’t going soft by fucking a random woman he found at a bar, then treating her horribly afterwards. It worked out for the most part, but Spike realized that Angelus was right, and that was something he’d never wanted to admit. After all, he didn’t even bother stealing from her. What the fuck was that about? This had to end.


* * * * *


Buffy was abruptly grabbed from behind, a hand covering her mouth, and a hard voice in her ear.

“Don’t make any sudden movements, or I might have to snap your pretty little neck.”

She did as he said, not having another choice since she wasn’t in her Porn Girl outfit. When he turned her around to face him, she was shocked by the sight of a very familiar pair of blue eyes. “Spike?”

A grin formed on his face. “Finally, someone that watches the news, at least you know what trouble you’re in if you don’t do as I say.”

Buffy realized that he had no idea who she was. He probably figured that he was just kidnapping an innocent girl, and she wanted to keep it that way. “What do you want with me?” she asked, adding a slight tremor to her voice to pretend that she was afraid.

“Thinks I’m going bloody soft, I’ll prove them all wrong by killing the object of his affections.”

Buffy had no idea what he was talking about, her eyes widening when he pulled out a gun. Bullets couldn’t exactly harm her, but he didn’t know that. If he fired the gun and a bullet bounced off, she wouldn’t know how to explain it. “Maybe we could talk about this, I’m sure you don’t want to shoot me.”

“I’m bloody through talking,” Spike spat. “He loves you, the bloody ponce has never loved anyone, and you fucking come along and change everything. I can’t let you walk away from that.

“Okay, I think you might have me confused for someone else. You’re not making any sense. Who are you even talking about?”

Spike ignored her, raising the gun. “If you were out of the picture, things could go back to the way they were. Before you bewitched him.”

Buffy backed into a wall, fearing that he might actually pull the trigger.

Spike noticed the fear in her eyes, losing what little control he had left. “Who the fuck am I kidding?” He dropped the gun, grabbing her around the waist and smashing his lips to hers. He sucked and nibbled her bottom lip, slipping his tongue inside to massage it with hers, pulling away to spread kisses all over the smooth skin of her neck. “God, what have you done to me?” he mumbled, shoving her against the wall as he once again attacked her mouth.

Buffy still didn’t know what was going on, but couldn’t find it in her to push him away either.

Spike moved back to her throat, brushing her dark hair out of the way, suddenly stopping when he noticed something. He took a step back, staring into the confused eyes of the girl in front of him. “I have to go.”

Before Buffy could object, he took off. She was left standing there, a shocked expression on her face with no idea of what had brought this on.


* * * * *


Buffy headed for home, wanting to actually make it before curfew for a change, but it looked like the fates were once again out to get her.

“Please, someone help me!”

With quick reflexes, she transformed into Porn Girl and flew to where she heard the cry for help. Porn Girl came upon a young man, confused as to why he was in trouble. “What seems to be the problem?”

He grinned, moving out of the way as a figure stepped from the shadows.

She was once again taken by surprise to see Spike there. Twice in one night, that had to be a new record.

“Leave us, Warren.”

The lackey nodded and took off.

“What game are you playing now, Spike? I’m not in the mood for you,” Porn Girl commented.

“Funny you should mention games, love. In fact, how about we play one now?” He prowled over to her, looking her up and down. “The object of the game is to guess your real hair color.” Out of nowhere, Spike snatched off her blonde wig, taking her red mask with it. “I believe I’m the winner.”

Buffy didn’t know what to do. Her cover was blown, and he was sure to use that to his advantage now.

He threw the wig and mask to the ground, stomping on them. “All this time, and it was right under my nose. How similar you two were, the scent, I don’t know why it took me this long to figure out.” Spike slammed her against a wall, not caring about being gentle since he finally knew who he was dealing with. “Did you enjoy toying with me, you fucking bitch?” He wrapped his hand around her neck, cutting off her air supply as he squeezed, but not using all of his strength. “Did you get a good laugh?”

Buffy tried to pry his hand away, but it was of no use and she suddenly wondered if he had a dildo nearby. “What are you talking about?” she croaked out.

Spike laughed, the sound chilling her bones.

“Oh, this is just perfect. Don’t tell me you haven’t figured it out?” He turned from her, taking out a pair of glasses and putting them on as he faced her again, a smirk firmly in place. “Now, just imagine it with a mop of poncy brown curls.”

Buffy felt the air leave her body, and it had nothing to do with him choking her. “William? No, it can’t be.”

“But it is, sweetheart. How does it feel knowing that you’ve fucked both of us and never had a clue?”

She crossed her arms over her chest, not about to let him intimidate her. “I don’t know, why don’t you tell me? I’m not the only one that was oblivious here, but I am curious. How did you find out?”

Spike stalked over to her, turning her head to the side. “That’s a nice hickey you have there, love. I would know my bite anywhere.”

Buffy cursed herself again for letting William mark her, even though she had no idea who he was at the time.

“You know, this actually makes things easier. Now, I can kill two birds with one stone.”

Buffy didn’t like the sound of that, but never got the chance to respond.

Spike stepped closer to her, a look of pure rage on his features as he got into her face. “I’m going to destroy you.”
Chapter 9 by TammyAsh666
Chapter 9

Buffy flew into a bunch of crates that were inside the warehouse, shaking her head at the impact. How the hell did he get to be so strong? There was much about Spike that she didn’t know, like him pretending to be a teacher. If he was just some random teacher at her school, she could probably look past it, but no, he had to be someone that she’d developed feelings for.

“Come on, love. You can do better than that. I’ve seen you throw men double my size.”

Buffy brushed her brown locks out of her face, giving him a scowl. “You caught me off guard.”

His expression turned serious. “I could say the same about you.”

She shook her head. “I don’t wanna fight you, William.”

He growled, lunging at her and clocking her right in the face, watching in satisfaction as she went back down. “It’s Spike now, William is dead. I’ll be sure that ponce never resurfaces again; I’m officially done at that sodding high school. I don’t know what I was thinking, anyway. Who needs a fucking secret identity? A lot of the morons in this bloody town don’t even watch the telly. Everyone should know who I am, but do they? I must have fucked about a dozen girls in the past week, not one of them even recognized me.”

Buffy winced at that, which he caught.

“Oh, are you jealous? Well, isn’t that just delicious? But I have to say, your track record way overpasses mine. You’ll bloody spread your legs for anything and you’re what, only seventeen? Your mum raised herself quite the little slut, didn’t she?”

Buffy clenched her fists at her side. “My mother has nothing to do with this. It’s not my fault that I’m like this. You think I chose it? I would give anything to just be a regular teenager.”

He chuckled, stepping closer to her. “It’s just a shame I took that away from you, isn’t it?”

“What the hell are you talking about?” she wondered.

“You ever ask yourself why we basically have the same powers? How I’m as strong as you? I met a powerful witch months ago. She was young and yeah, we had a lot of fun together, if you get my meaning. I wanted to be special; someone that people would both fear and look up to, so she made me like this. After lots of great sex, she gets herself into a bind, ends up dead. Sure, I was sad to see her go, but I mostly missed what she could give me. I wanted a companion after that, an equal. So, I found a way to spell that dildo, the same one that found its way to you. Sure, I had no idea who you were at the time, but I don’t think it was a coincidence that you were chosen. The bloody thing had a mind of its own and got away from me, then a little while later, I heard about Porn Girl. Great name, by the way. I just put two and two together after that.”

Buffy crossed her arms over her chest. “And then what? You decide to become my enemy? What happened to that crap about wanting a companion?”

He shrugged. “I think I enjoyed being a criminal more, but don’t get me wrong; the sex was very good, like nothing I’ve ever experienced before. Of course, I had no idea I was fucking you at school, too.”

“You can’t be mad at me for that, neither one of us knew. You are just as much in the wrong.”

Spike nodded. “Doesn’t matter now, you won’t be around much longer.”

She threw her hands up in the air. “So, that’s it? You’re just going to kill me? Did what we have mean nothing to you?”

He moved closer to her. “It meant everything, which is why I have to let you go. I’m not supposed to feel anything for you. My heart has been dead for a long time, that’s how it’s supposed to be.”

“God, what happened to make you like that? The man I got to know as my teacher would never be doing this. He’s sweet and caring. You may tell yourself that this is who you really are, but I know the truth. I’ve seen the real you, and now you’re just running scared.”

He snatched her hair in a tight grip, yanking her head back. “You don’t know a fucking thing about me, little girl. I’ve stolen, I’ve killed, and I’ve fucked young girls without giving one thought to their feelings. Is that the kind of man you want?”

Buffy knew that it would be wrong to get involved with him, for more than all he just said. They could never have any real life together, but for some reason, she was finding it hard to care. “Yes.”

With that one word said, Spike smashed his lips to hers in a bruising kiss.

Buffy eagerly accepted, wrapping her arms around him as she took all that he could give.

He slammed her back against the wall, trying to unzip his pants in the process.

Buffy gasped when he lifted up her skirt and entered her in one quick thrust, hitting all the right spots. “Harder, Spike. Fuck, right there,” she panted.

Spike was happy to oblige as he fucked her raw, reaching down to push his thumb into her wet folds, massaging her clit to bring her closer to release. “That’s it, baby. You’re almost there; I bet no one has ever made you come this hard.”

She shook her head. “No one, only you.”

Spike roared when he spurted his seed inside her aching pussy, but he was far from finished. As soon as she came down from her high, he ripped her skirt and shirt away, so she was completely naked before him. Spike then turned her around, her breasts now scraping the wall, nipples hard. Without giving much thought to his actions and figuring she was wet enough, he buried his cock in her tight ass hole.

Buffy cried out, surprised by the penetration, but not disappointed. “Fuck, yes!”

“You like this, baby? You like what I’m doing to you? Like my cock fucking your sweet bum, don’t you?”

All she could do was nod, as the ability for speech seemed to have left her.

He reached around her to grab one soft breast, rubbing and pinching her nipple, which was now hard enough to possibly break through the wall. “Fuck, you feel so bloody good.” Spike pounded her harder in the ass, not stopping until he reached orgasm.

They both stood there panting when it was over.

Spike pulled out of her, not knowing what to say next as he zipped his pants back up.

Buffy was having the same problem. She glanced down to notice that he ruined yet another one of her outfits.

Spike noticed her predicament and handed her his leather duster, which she took with a smile.

Buffy opened her mouth to finally speak, but whatever she would have said was cut off by the warehouse being burst into as police officers surrounded them.

“Get your hands in the air!”

It was more directed at Spike than her, but she did as they said.

Two cops went over to him, cupping his hands together. “You’re coming with us, Spike. Or should I say William Pratt? You’re under arrest for the break in at Amy’s Jewelry Store, among many other things. A Liam Angelus gave you up.”

Spike silently cursed his wanker of a lackey, but surprisingly let them take him away without giving much of a fight.

One of the officers approached her. “Are you all right, miss?”

Buffy nodded, once again finding speech to be very difficult. She watched helplessly as they took Spike out of the warehouse, shoving him into a police car and driving off. The one thing Buffy always wanted was to see Spike finally get locked up, but right now, that didn’t seem so appealing.
Chapter 10 by TammyAsh666
Chapter 10

No jail cell could really hold Spike. He could easily escape if he wanted to, but for some reason, he stayed put. That girl really had made a right ponce out of him. There was a commotion going on in the police station, and Spike wondered what it could be. He was about to yell for someone to tell him what was going on, when a vision was suddenly standing in front of his cell.

“That doesn’t look very comfortable.”

Spike glared at her. “Are you here only to mock me?”

Buffy grinned. “Nope, I’m here to get you out.” She bent the bars, giving him enough room to squeeze through them.

He raised his eyebrows in confusion. “What’s this about?”

“No time to chat, we have to get out of here before they come back.”

Spike wasn’t one to be told twice and took off after her.

Once they were safely outside, they both soared through the air to get as far away as possible, stopping in the alley behind the Bronze.

“Not that I’m not grateful or anything, but why did you help me?”

She shrugged. “It just didn’t feel right. I know you should be locked up, but I believe that people can change. You have to get out of town, Spike. I’ll make sure that no one comes after you, but you have to promise to change your ways. Don’t make me regret letting you go.”

He nodded, even though leaving her was the last thing he wanted to do, but didn’t see another way out of this, either.

Buffy grabbed his arm before he could take off. “Earlier, when you said that he loves me, did you mean William?”

Spike gave her a smile, caressing her cheek tenderly. “Every part of me loves you.”

She watched in sadness as he flew up into the sky, and was soon out of sight. Buffy had a feeling that she wouldn’t be seeing him again.


* * * * *


“Man, I would like to know that guy’s secret. I can’t believe Spike was finally arrested, and he managed to escape. Wherever Porn Girl is right now, she’s probably really pissed off.”

Buffy twirled her straw around in her diet coke, lost in thought.

“Earth to Buffster, you alive in there?”

She was brought out of her reverie by Xander’s voice, putting on a smile. “Sorry, I guess I’m kind of distracted. I don’t think this town will have to worry about Spike anymore. He’s probably not stupid enough to come back knowing the cops will be looking for him.”

Xander nodded. “Yeah, but I still can’t believe it was Mr. Pratt the whole time. How sad is it that no one was able to recognize him?”

Buffy shrugged. “It happens, a lot of superheroes and villains have secret identities. How do you know that Porn Girl doesn’t? She might not even be a real blonde.”

Xander pointed his finger at her. “Don’t even joke about that.”

“I’m just saying, you never know.”

Willow decided to speak up after remaining quiet the whole time. “Are you okay, Buffy? I know you had a crush on Mr. Pratt.”

Xander turned to her. “You were crushing on our teacher? That’s just disturbing, especially now that we know he was a criminal.”

Buffy gave them both a reassuring smile. “I’ll be fine, not like it was anything serious. I have something to do, so I’ll catch you guys later.”

They watched her walk away, both wondering if she was really fine as she said.


* * * * *


“I hope you don’t end up regretting this, Buffy. Letting a dangerous man like that go, after you’ve tried so hard to catch him.”

Buffy let out a sigh. “Things are different now, he’s different. I love him, Jenny. You don’t know how hard I’ve tried to fight it, but I just can’t anymore. I couldn’t leave him in there. Besides, he could have easily gotten himself out, but he didn’t. He was in there for two days and never even tried. I know that he can be a good man, I feel it. He just needed to be given a chance to prove himself.”

Jenny nodded. “I really hope you’re right.”

Buffy hoped so, too.


* * * * *


She was beyond exhausted when she finally made it home that night, only to find her mother waiting for her.

Joyce stood up, holding something in her hands.

As she got closer, Buffy noticed that it was one of her Porn Girl outfits.

“I think we have a lot to talk about.”


* * * * *


Buffy lay in bed, staring up at the ceiling. The conversation with her mother went a lot better than she thought it would.

“Why didn’t you ever tell me?” Joyce wondered

“When would have been a good time, Mom? You’ve made your thoughts about Porn Girl perfectly clear. You hated her, always called her a slut, or a whore, excuse me for not thinking it would be a good idea to tell you.”

Joyce took a deep breath. “I’m sorry I made you feel that way, but you could have come to me with this. I just don’t understand how it could have happened. Is it my fault? I thought I did a good job of raising you.”

Buffy rolled her eyes. “I was just at the wrong place, and the wrong time. It was no one’s fault. Look, I know Porn Girl has done a lot that you really wouldn’t approve of, but she’s also saved a lot of lives, put a lot of bad guys behind bars. That has to count for something.”

“Why do you talk like she’s someone else?”

Buffy shrugged. “I don’t know, sometimes it feels like she is. Like I’m really two different people, with two different personalities. When I’m not in the outfit, it’s hard to really think about the fact that I am Porn Girl. I know this isn’t what you wanted for me, and I’m sorry that I disappointed you. I just don’t know how to be anything else. You don’t know how much I wished that I could have confided in you, or my friends. I was just scared. If I told you guys about me, that would have put you at risk. I couldn’t bear the thought of anything happening to any of you.”

Joyce put her arm around Buffy, feeling that it was long overdue for some mother/daughter bonding.


Buffy smiled as she thought about the long talk they had after that, it felt like they hadn’t really talked in forever. She was glad that her mother knew the truth now, and that she wasn’t going to disown her because of it. Buffy turned over, clutching her stuffed pig to her chest as she finally let sleep claim her.


* * * * *


Spike smiled as he watched her sleep, looking so beautiful and innocent. Her childhood was taken away from her, and he hoped that she would be able to get it back one day. He kissed his fingertips, then traced her windowpane, imagining that he was touching her one last time. With one final look at his love, Spike took off into the night sky.
Chapter 11 by TammyAsh666
Chapter 11

Three years later…

Buffy walked out of the NYU campus, waving to a friend in the distance. She was in her sophomore year of college, glad that she’d left everything behind in Sunnydale to start over in New York. Well, not everything behind. She still kept in touch with Willow and Xander whenever she could, even Jenny every now and then. Things have gotten a lot better with her mother; they talked on the phone a few times a week. Buffy finally had everything she wanted, a normal life, great friends, a great relationship with her mom, the college experience, there was just one thing missing. She smiled sadly at a happy couple that walked by, wishing that she had someone to share everything with. Buffy hated that even after all these years, she still thought about him. He was her past, but no matter how hard she tried, she just couldn’t forget about him.

“Hey, someone stop that guy! He’s stealing my purse!”

Buffy turned at the young woman’s cry, taking off in the direction it came from. She acted casual as the thief ran in her direction, sticking out her foot and tripping him, which caused him to drop the stolen purse he was carrying. Buffy sighed in relief when he just got up and kept running, not bothering to give her a glance. She picked the purse up, handing it over to the woman with a smile.

“Thank you,” she said, then headed in the opposite direction.

“Always the hero, aren’t you?”

Buffy gasped at the familiar voice behind her, turning around to stare at the man she never expected to see again. “Spike?”

He smiled, taking a step towards her. “Actually, it’s just William now. I buried Spike a long time ago.”

She was surprised to hear that. “I can tell, decided to stop bleaching your hair?”

“Yeah, figured I would go with a more natural look. And you,” he said, running his fingers through her golden tresses. “Decided to really become a blonde?”

Buffy shrugged. “Just because I’m no longer Porn Girl, doesn’t mean I had to get rid of everything. This look kind of grew on me.”

William nodded, looking her up and down. “When did you lose them?”

She knew what he was referring to without even needing to ask. “A few months after you skipped town. I noticed my powers were gone when I was vacuuming and couldn’t lift the couch. Looks like it was only temporary, and I’m guessing it’s the same for you.”

“Pretty much, just a normal bloke now. I’ve turned my entire life around. No more stealing, having sex with random girls, I’m even thinking about taking up teaching again. You’ve completely tamed me, you know that?”

Buffy smiled, pleased that he actually changed, even though she hadn’t been around to witness it. “Wow, does that mean it’s been three years since you’ve had sex?”

William rolled his eyes. “God, woman, I am still a man. There’s no way I could go three years without, but if you must know, there’s only been one girl. We were together for a little over a year.”

She wasn’t expecting that. “What happened?”

He shrugged. “We just went our separate ways, had different interests. What about you? Anyone special in your life?”

Buffy shook her head. “Nope, I’ve just been focusing more on my studies. Believe it or not, other things have started to mean more to me. Once I found out that I could actually have a normal life, I wanted to get a better education. Make my mom proud for a change.”

“I think she would be proud, anyway. I have to admit, years ago when I first heard that Porn Girl was no more, I thought something happened to you. That some villain finally got his one good day, but then as my powers started to fade as well, it all made more sense. I wanted to find you, but I wasn’t sure if there would be a place for me in your new life. It’s just good luck that I managed to find you here, and I see that not much has changed. You’re a normal girl now, why do you keep putting yourself at risk, like stopping that man who stole that woman’s purse?”

Buffy gave it some thought. “I don’t know. I guess I just feel that I have to. I don’t make a habit of doing stuff like that every day, but when a situation calls for it, I tend to not think before I act.”

He accepted her answer, knowing it wasn’t likely to change. “Where are you headed now? I think we have a lot more catching up to do.”

She grinned, they really did.


* * * * *


Buffy yelled out as she clutched him tighter to her, digging her nails into his back.

“Fuck, you still feel so bloody good,” he claimed, pounding her harder into the mattress. “How did I go three years without this?”

She threw her head back. “You’re singing my song now. Oh, fuck, right there, harder.”

William came with a roar, trying to control his breathing as he rolled off of her.

Buffy rested her head on his sweaty chest, breathing just as hard. “Well, I think we’re all caught up now.”

He chuckled. “I feel like I could go two more rounds.”

She smiled against his chest. “Give me a minute, then I’ll take you up on that.”

“We have all the time in the world, I’m not going anywhere. This is a new start for us, Buffy. Walking away from you years ago was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do; I won’t be able to do it again.”

Buffy gazed up at him in wonder. “That works out nicely, then. I wasn’t about to let you go.”

He pecked her nose, holding her closer to him. If he had his way, they wouldn’t be leaving the bed for a long time.


* * * * *


“This isn’t fair; I thought you said that you changed your ways. Handcuffing girls to the bed is what you used to do.”

He graced her with his trademark smirk. “Let’s face it, some things will never change. I like you in this position.”

She pouted. “You’re truly evil, William Pratt.”

William prowled over to her. “Yes, and you love every second of it,” he said, touching his lips to hers tenderly, spreading his kisses all over her neck, then moving to her chest. He fondled and caressed her breasts, lowering his mouth once again to take a succulent nipple inside.

Buffy arched her back, giving him better access.

He licked and sucked her flesh, continuing his ministrations down her stomach, tonguing her navel, then finally reaching her already drenched pussy. William licked up her juicy slit, thrusting his tongue deep inside of her opening. He ate her out like a man starved, turned on by the sounds of her moans. William continued to tongue fuck her, pushing his thumb inside her folds to flick her clit.

“God, this has to be the slowest torture ever. Stop teasing me.”

He laughed at her impatience. “I want this to last.”

Buffy glared down at him. “Can you at least let me go? I wanna touch you.”

William shook his head. “All in good time, my sweet girl. I want to enjoy this delicious quim a little while longer.” He went back to feasting on her pussy, sucking hard until she came in his mouth, licking every drop of her cum in the process.

Buffy came down from her high, panting heavily. No one else had ever been able to turn her into such a quivering mess. “I love you.”

William gave her a blinding smile. “I love you, too, baby, but you’re not going to distract me.”

That was the farthest thing from her mind.

When William decided that she had enough, he released her from the cuffs, gripping his cock and positioning it at her entrance, slamming into her forcefully. His girl always did like it a little rough. Powers or not, no one could squeeze him as good as her. She had muscles that every man dreamed of, and he was the lucky bastard that got to touch her.

“Fuck me harder, baby. God, don’t stop!”

Stopping was the last thing he wanted to do, but he was happy to oblige. He fucked her hard and fast, giving her what she needed. William loved when she raked her nails down his back; it just made him even more turned on. He pumped into her a few more times, coming hard and burying his face against her neck.

Buffy trailed her hands down his back. “I think you broke me. I’ll be surprised if I can even walk after that.”

William moved off of her, giving her a grin. “Walking is highly overrated, anyway.” He got up on wobbly legs a few minutes later, moving over to his closet and taking out the object he was looking for. A smirk firmly in place as he stood by the foot of the bed. “I don’t think we’re finished yet,” he stated, holding up said object.

Buffy’s eyes widened. “Is that what I think it is?”

He nodded. “A dildo, but don’t worry, this one isn’t spelled. It should give you hours of pleasure, without the added side effects. I’m sure you haven’t let yourself go near one in a while, but things are different now. You’ve been so deprived these last few years. It’s time for my sex kitten to come out and play.”

Buffy matched his grin with one of her own. Oh yeah, they wouldn’t be leaving the bed for a long time.

The End
End Notes:
And there you have it, not the longest or best story in the world, but I’m proud of it. I never thought I could actually write something like this. I have to say I’m not very upset to be finishing it; my heart just isn’t much into writing anymore, but for some reason, I can't seem to stop. Thanks to those that read and reviewed this one. I’m glad some of you stuck with me through it.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=32782