Pushed Too Far by CallMeKitten
Summary:
~~~~COMPLETED~~~~

Buffy decides to teach Spike a lesson, using a little mild BDSM. Can Spike be taught a lesson, or will Buffy? Plot is there :) I promise!
Nominated in several categories at Spark and Burn Awards AND NOW the Spuffy Awards and Fang Fetish round 11 too!
*Bounces*

Categories: Porn with Plot Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: Yes Word count: 22657 Read: 50798 Published: 04/02/2009 Updated: 05/26/2009

1. Chapter 1 by CallMeKitten

2. Chapter 2 by CallMeKitten

3. Chapter 3 by CallMeKitten

4. Chapter 4 by CallMeKitten

5. Chapter 5 by CallMeKitten

6. Chapter 6 by CallMeKitten

7. Chapter 7 by CallMeKitten

8. Chapter 8 by CallMeKitten

9. Chapter 9 by CallMeKitten

10. Chapter 10 by CallMeKitten

11. Chapter 11 by CallMeKitten

12. Chapter 12 by CallMeKitten

13. Chapter 13 by CallMeKitten

14. Chapter 14 by CallMeKitten

15. Chapter 15 by CallMeKitten

16. Chapter 16 by CallMeKitten

17. Chapter 17 by CallMeKitten

18. Chapter 18 by CallMeKitten

Chapter 1 by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
If BDSM is not your bag, DO NOT READ.

Thanks to Lauriel for the fabulous quick beta, and Sotia for the yummy manip, and to Chantel for the lovely banner. Thanks to Klara for the awesome links to the items, PB, Brett, and MP for the encouragement. You guys are great *mwah*
As she walked home from the cemetery, Buffy’s anger level rose to new heights. She was furious at that damn vamp and his cocky ways. He had pushed her too far. With his constant stalking, the incessant “I love you Buffy”, and pouty face. She just wanted him to stop, and had figured out a way to accomplish her goal. She was really going to enjoy this.

Rushing to the computer, she pulled up a catalog site for BDSM supplies.

“This is going to be more fun than I thought,” she thought to herself giggling.

She placed her order, used Giles’ credit card, and requested overnight delivery.

After her shower, she laid down for some rest, excited that her “supplies” would arrive soon.

She dreamed of Spike, tied up in the same location he had tied her up. He was naked. His ripped abs glistened with perspiration. He was afraid, yet he was aroused. She found herself wanting to touch him as much as she wanted to punish him.

She looked around his crypt. She noticed the large bed in the center of the space, and was surprised by the luxurious linens that where on it. He had candles everywhere for light, but they unintentionally made the place more mysterious. Next to her she noticed a small table, which had the items she had ordered neatly arranged. She looked down at herself. She didn’t remember ordering this! She was wearing a leather corset with red cording laced tight, pushing her breasts up and nearly over the top, a miniscule black lace thong and these amazing thigh high spiked boots.

“Damn! I have got to get these too!” she thought to herself.

Looking back over at Spike, she noticed that the fear in his eyes was gone and what she saw in its place was lust. Pure lust. She could feel her panties becoming damp, just from the look he was giving her.

Startled, she sat straight up in bed. She was shocked by her arousal.

“What the hell is that all about?” she asked herself.

Trying to remember her dream in its entirety, she concentrated on the fact that nothing even took place. The dream was only a glimpse of … something yet to come? A slayer dream perhaps? She certainly wasn’t going to talk to Giles about this one. But she was going to find that outfit. If this was a slayer dream, then she needed to replicate it as closely as possible. There has to be a reason for this dream.

Grabbing a cup of coffee, she picked up the cordless phone and called the one person she thought might know where to get that outfit.

“Hello”, Anya answered, on the first ring.

“Hey Anya, I have a quick question for you. Do you know where I can get a nice leather corset and some thigh high boots?” She grimaced wondering what Anya’s response would be.

“Yes I do. Looking for orgasms? That will surely make someone want to give them to you. “

“Uh, well, not exactly… but never mind that. Is there a place locally to pick this stuff up? I need it for tonight.”

“Buffy, we live in Sunnyhell, there’s nothing here. But, I do have something you’re welcome to borrow. I can bring it over in an hour or so.”

“Anya, thanks so much. I really appreciate it.”

“Not a problem, see you soon.”

Hanging up, Buffy hoped that Anya wouldn’t ask any more questions. She didn’t really want to go into detail with anyone about her dream or her plan.

She picked up the laptop and went back up to her room to do some more “research” on using her soon-to-arrive toys.

She decided that she needed to arrange her toys just as she had seen them in her dream. She hoped Anya’s outfit would be close to what she dreamed about, otherwise she would have to delay her plan.

Now what she needed to work on was how she was going to get Spike lashed to the wall. She knew he would do it willingly, but that would defeat the plan to teach him a lesson.

“That was what I am doing, right?” she asked herself.

Shaking the lusty thoughts from her head, she went back to planning her attack. And attack it would be. He wouldn’t know what hit him until it was too late.

Buffy visited several BDSM websites, reading of the ways of torture and domination and found herself getting aroused again.

“What the fuck is wrong with me?” she said out loud.

Hearing the doorbell, she slammed the laptop closed.

Anya entered the house carrying a large bag. Following Buffy into the living room, Anya started to unpack her bag of tricks.

“I packed a few things for you to pick from. I have quite an extensive collection of my own. If you like this kind of attire, I can give you the name of an outstanding website to place an order from,” Anya said, and without missing a beat, she added, “So, are you going to tell me who will have the privilege of seeing you all trussed up?”

Buffy visibly cringed at the thought of telling anyone, but she figured maybe Anya had some pointers.

“Anya, please don’t tell anyone, but this is for Spike. NOT what you’re thinking though! His constant following me around, telling me that we are meant to be together -- it’s driving me crazy and must stop. He has got to be taught a lesson, so I figured I would try to sink to a level he might understand.” She hesitated, and then added, “And I had a dream. A slayer dream.”

Anya’s ears perked up. She knew that this would NOT teach Spike a lesson, but probably make Buffy’s situation worse. Hearing that she had had a dream about this though, was a completely different story.

“A slayer dream involving my sexy clothes and Spike? Please tell me more.”

Buffy told Anya about the dream and how it was odd because it only lasted long enough to allow her to see the room set up. She intentionally left out the part that she had been aroused.

Anya smiled as Buffy told about her dream, knowing that Buffy and Spike might actually finally release some of the sexual tension between them that Buffy seemed to be the only one oblivious to. When Buffy finished her story, Anya smiled and decided to try and keep her thoughts to herself.

“Well, I think I have exactly what you described right here in this bag, let’s take a look.”

Anya pulled the exact corset and boots from the bag that Buffy had dreamed about. Surely this was a sign that the dream was a vision. Definitely a slayer dream. She thanked Anya profusely as she went to try them on.

In her room, standing in front of her full length mirror, she admired how sexy she looked. She had retrieved a lacy black thong from her own collection, which completed the outfit. Pulling her hair up, she decided she would wear it up loosely. She tried to convince herself that she was pulling it up so it was out of the way, not because it looked sexy and bared her neck.

Downstairs, there was a knock at the door, which Anya answered. She signed for the package, then waited for Buffy to come back down.

Pulling on her robe, Buffy went downstairs to show Anya.

Anya was sitting on the couch with a large package in her lap. Her toys had arrived. Buffy tried to hide the grin that crept across her face, but failed miserably.

“Ok, show me the outfit, and then let’s open this box. I want to see the toys you ordered, and I can show you how to use each one.”

Buffy dropped her robe to the floor without a thought and stood there in all her glory for Anya’s approval. She turned slowly so Anya could see all angles. Anya’s mouth fell open. Buffy looked amazing in the corset. Her waist was so tiny. Her tanned legs barely peeking over the tops of the tall boots, and the heels made her thonged ass look more perfect, if that was even possible. The lacy thong was completely see through and Anya noted that Buffy kept her affairs neat and trim. “Good girl,” she thought to herself.

Buffy could tell that Anya approved by the looks she was giving her. Feeling a little self-conscious, she put her robe back on. She picked up the scissors off the small desk and went to open the package.

“Anya, I can’t thank you enough for your help. This is exactly what I dreamed of. I definitely want the address of the place you ordered these from. Now, let’s get into that box, and then all I have left to do is to figure out how to get this set up without him knowing about it.”

“Why don’t you just knock him over the head and drag him back to the crypt, Cave Buffy style? That should give you plenty of time to set everything up.”

Buffy smiled. “Anya, I love the way your mind works. Now, tell me what you know about these.”

Buffy pulled what looked like a riding crop with a large black ostrich feather attached to it. She reached back into the box and pulled out what looked like some clamps and some rope, and a beautiful red patent leather paddle.

Anya gave Buffy detailed instructions for each item. Buffy found herself getting more aroused as Anya’s lesson progressed. Spike was hot, but my God, he was so irritating. Maybe she was aroused at the thought of just punishing him. Pushing the thoughts from her mind, she thanked Anya and proceeded to get ready for her evening. She couldn’t remember the last time she had looked forward to an evening in the cemetery. Tonight, she was going to have fun. Plenty of it.
End Notes:
Reviews are greatly appreciated, and bring a smile to my face.
Chapter 2 by CallMeKitten
She packed her large black dufflebag with her standard assorted weapons, and her newly acquired supplies. Her plan was to seek him out, knock him unconscious and drag him back to the crypt. Anya could always see the simplest solution to a problem.

Entering the cemetery, she hid her bag and wandered aimlessly. Twirling her stake, she could sense him nearby. She sat on a large tombstone and waited, knowing he would be there soon.

Spike felt her presence. Knowing she was near, he sought her out. He longed to be with her in any sense of the word. His keen sense of smell told him she was near, very near.

She saw him coming towards her and hopped off the tombstone, still twirling her stake. She was looking forward to this, and was unable to hide the ear to ear grin that was plastered across her face.

Buffy was glowing. She was illuminated from within. Spike didn’t remember ever seeing her look as beautiful as she did right now in the moonlight. There was something very different about her tonight.

Spike’s puppy dog face looked a little different to her as he approached. Gone was the pleading look he normally wore and in its place was a look of peace and happiness. What was going on with him tonight? Something had changed, and she was curious to know what it was.

“Buffy, what are you doing this evening?", he asked as he looked at her through his thick lashes.

She felt her heart skip a beat. ‘What the hell was that all about?’ she wondered. She tucked her stake into her waistband and walked a bit closer to him. He didn’t flinch, or make any effort to move. He just looked down at her with his mesmerizing blue eyes. For a second, she forgot what she was doing.
“Spike, will you ever let it go? There is nothing between us!” she said, trying desperately to convince herself.

“Buffy, I know you feel it too. Why can’t we just talk about it?”

That was all it took for her to remember her plan. He never saw it coming as her roundhouse kick struck him in the side of his neck, knocking him out completely. Smiling, she walked over to where her bag was hidden, threw the strap over her head so that it sat diagonally across her chest, then reached down and grabbed Spike under his arms. It wasn’t easy dragging him back to his crypt, but she barely realized with all the adrenaline pumping through her body. She was so excited to start the evening.

Once in the crypt, she tossed the bag down the stairs, and threw Spike over her shoulder and carefully descended the ladder to the bedroom.

Remembering in her dream that Spike was naked, she hesitated but realized that she needed to try to replicate it exactly to understand its message. She laid him on the large bed and removed his clothes. He was amazing -- like a marble statue, chiseled into perfection. Grabbing the rope from her bag, she carefully lifted his naked body off the bed and carried him to the wall and began to lash him in place. It was a difficult task, but she managed it. He hung in the opening in the wall; his wrists were bound, but she left his feet free. Once he was secured, she grabbed her bag and went to change behind a folding screen he had standing in one corner.

She quickly put on the corset and thong, pulled her hair into a loose bun and secured it with what looked like two black chopsticks. She walked back to the bed, sat down and pulled her boots on. She needed to get set up before he woke up. The small table by the bed was moved closer to where Spike was bound, and her “supplies” were laid out just like in her dream.

Spike hung limply in his restraints, but he was beginning to stir. Buffy sauntered over to the table, picked up the ostrich feather riding crop, and waited for him to awaken.

He opened his eyes, trying desperately to focus on the sight in front of him. He tried to rub his eyes, but quickly realized that he couldn’t, for he was tied to the wall of his own bedroom, and there before him stood Buffy. The word hot didn’t even begin to describe the goddess who stood before him. He struggled, having some difficulty getting his feet underneath him, but finally managed to stand. Buffy walked a little closer, slapping her hand with the crop, smiling. Spike suddenly couldn’t decide if he was scared or aroused, but being naked, one feeling was obvious.

She realized at that moment that this was when she had woken up from her dream. Spike had the exact expression on his face she remembered. She was a little unsure of what to do next.

“Buffy, luv, what do you have planned?” he asked nervously, looking at the table in front of him.

“I have listened to you whine one too many times about how you love me, how we are meant to be together. I’m thinking you need to be taught a lesson. You need to see that I am not the nice girl you think I am,” she replied, slapping her hand with the crop again. She approached him and drug the feather down his chest.

Spike’s eyes rolled back as the feather tickled him, causing him to shiver in delight. He knew to her this was punishment, but he would be enjoying every minute.

“Open your eyes!” Buffy commanded, and slapped his left thigh sharply with the crop. She stood in front of him, hands on her hips, with a smirk on her face.

Spike opened his eyes and looked into her deep green ones. He was more turned on than he could remember being in the past hundred years. He could smell her arousal. It was obvious to him that she was trying to hide this fact from him and failing miserably.

Her stance, her corset, her sun-kissed skin, it was almost more than he could handle. His cock twitched, standing at full attention, begging for her to touch him.

She found herself unable to keep her eyes from his gorgeous member when she saw it jerk as she slapped his thigh. It was making her mouth water. Irritated by her own body’s reaction, her anger at Spike grew.

“I brought you here to punish you, but you seem to be enjoying this. Obviously, I need to show you I mean business.”

Deciding she would tease him a bit, she used the feather to lightly touch his balls. He immediately flinched, not knowing if she was going to tickle or swat. She picked up on his nervousness and quickly brought the crop across his chest, raising a long red welt. Spike hissed in pain. Slowly she drug the tip of the feather across the red mark. Spike struggled not to break the ropes that held him and throw her down on his bed. He wanted this. He wanted her dominate him, to explore this realm of pain and pleasure, to try something new. He could tell she was a natural. His vampire healing caused the welt to disappear almost immediately.

As the red mark disappeared, Buffy struck him repeatedly with the crop. He held tight to his restraints, hissing in pain with each blow, struggling to keep his game face at bay. When she stopped, she again used the feather to trace each mark. The pain was exquisite, the feathery touch was heavenly. Where had she learned that?

Gasping, he smiled and then snarkily asked, “Pet, am I supposed to not like this?”

Infuriated, she took the end of the crop and placed it just under his testicles, stepping a bit closer.

“I will make sure you don’t enjoy this, Spike. This is not about pleasure, not matter how much you would like it to be,” she harshly whispered to his face. She swiftly flicked the crop upward, slapping the underside of his sack.

His game face burst forth, with a loud growl. Shaking his head, he was able to remove the vampire face immediately, and a grin broke out across his face.

“I’m not the only one enjoying this evening, luv. You can’t hide how much this turns you on, not from me.” Spike took a deep whiff of the air.

“Show me what you got, Slayer,” he purred.
Chapter 3 by CallMeKitten
The smile on his face infuriated her. Why wasn’t this working? He was supposed to be begging her to stop! Taking a deep breath, Buffy set the crop on the table and picked up the next item. The clamps.

She glided towards him with an air of confidence-- she was sure he would hate these. She stood before him, looking at him smirking back at her and she snapped. She slapped him quickly across the face with the back of her right hand.

“I will knock that smile off your face, Spike.”

“Keep trying, you got a long way to go, kitten.”

Pinching the clamps, she locked them onto his little pink nubs. Spike roared and then laughed. “Please, Slayer, this is too much, I don’t know how much more I can take,“ he said sarcastically.

She hesitated touching him, not wanting him to feel any pleasure, but then reached out and grasped his scrotum tight in her hand. Giving a sharp twist, she matched his smile.

“I’ve only just begun, Vampire.”

Her tantrum only made him hotter. Spike’s cock was hard enough to drill through his crypt walls. The clamps were tweaking his nipples with every needless breath he took, the chain between them brushing across his chest with each rise and fall, sending aching sensations to his core. She had no idea what she was doing to him.

Buffy picked up the beautifully tooled red leather paddle, turning it back and forth in her hand. Gripping the handle tight, she envisioned Spike’s weeping dick in her hand. Shocked by the vision that passed through her mind, she plotted her next move.

She walked past Spike toward the ladder, paddle in hand, not looking back. Spike’s eyes were on her sun-kissed ass, and was unaware and uncaring of where she was going. The slight bounce and shift of her tight, smooth, rounded mounds of flesh, made him visibly drool. He had barely noticed she had disappeared to the left when he felt a searing hot pain on his hind end. His game face erupted out of surprise, followed by a loud roar.

“Slayer,” he hissed.

“Yes, Vampire…” Buffy said calmly and then issued another whack to his behind. His bum was now a blushing pink that made her smile. “Why, Spike, I know you like black, but pink looks very nice on you,” she said with a giggle.

The stinging from the paddle and the pinch from the clamps were divine. Spike struggled to maintain his composure. He wanted more. Realizing the way to get more from her was to piss her off, he said, “Mmm… that tickles. Is that all you’ve got?”

Clenching her teeth, she smacked the backs of his thighs quick and hard, not holding back. She waited for his response. All she heard was a gentle sigh. “Damn it!” she thought to herself, and strutted back around to the other side of the wall.

Facing him again, she noticed that his head was rolled back a bit, his eyes closed. His cock appeared to be straining to touch her. She walked to him and quickly wrapped her fingers around his meat and squeezed, hard. His head shot up, eyes wide open. If he hadn’t been a vampire, she may have broken his cock in half.

She had his attention and his beautiful, steeled shaft in her hand. “Where was I going with this?” she asked herself. Losing her train of thought, she absent-mindedly began to stroke him.

Spike was speechless. He was afraid to make a sound, afraid to move. He didn’t want her to realize what she was doing. He could see the lust in her eyes, smell her becoming more aroused with each passing minute. If he dusted now, he would die a happy vamp.

She snapped out of her daze, squeezed him again and slapped him across the front of his thighs with the paddle. She felt his cock swell even more, if that was possible. Her pussy betrayed her with a gush of her nectar, moistening her inner thighs.

Buffy’s scent was filling the room, making Spike’s mouth water. He had longed to taste her since the night of their first fight. He had been intoxicated each and every time they’d fought, drunk on her scent. He licked his lips, anticipating activities yet to come.

Buffy released his cock and went back to the table, trading the paddle for the crop again. Approaching him, she noticed he was panting. “Stupid Vampire doesn’t even need to breathe,” she thought to herself.

Spike was struggling to stand there; he wanted to break free and take her. Teach her. He imagined switching places with her. He wondered if she picked these toys because they excited her. He wanted her with every fiber of his being. Seeing her pick up the feathered crop again caused his skin to prickle. She was driving him mad.

Buffy placed the crop aside Spike’s face, and then flicked her wrist. The crop left a red triangle shaped mark on his cheek. He looked at her lustily, through hooded eyes. She repeated it on the other cheek, and then trailed the feather down his chest. She swatted him on the rib cage, the waist, and then stopped with the crop resting beside his engorged shaft. A smile spread on her face. Drawing back, she hit him hard with the crop on each hip, and then brought the feather back to his rod. Each time he hissed in pain, but he did not cry out. She reached up and jerked the clamps’ chain, ripping them from his chest. He moaned in pleasure. The sick fucker was enjoying this. The more he liked it, the more she wanted to hit him. Her body was tingling, her pussy pulsing, clamping down with each hiss he made. “This is not working as planned and God help me, it’s turning me on,” she thought silently. “Son of a bitch!” she yelled out and went back to her duffle bag looking for something else.

Spike was giddy with excitement as to what she might be hiding in the bag. Pleasures unknown brought his game face out again. Buffy turned and rushed towards him, arm held high. She looked so beautiful, her breasts heaving, her heels clicking in the floor. He licked his fangs, not attempting to hide them anymore. As she got closer, he saw what was in her hand.

“Slayer, calm down, no need to get nasty. I am learning my lesson, quickly too.”

“Spike, why can’t I make you understand that I don’t want you. You disgust me! I should just stake you and be done with it,” she said shakily, holding the stake to his chest.

He could see that this could go the wrong way very quickly. With all the speed and strength he had, he broke the ropes, knocked the stake from her hand and slammed her down on the bed. Her arms were pinned above her head and she was pale and panting. Spike straddled her body and worked quickly to secure her wrists and ankles with the leather cuffs and chains he had bolted to his bed.

Buffy was panicking, but didn’t fight him. She was so aroused and curious to see what he would do that she remained quiet. His naked, sculpted body was positioned above her. His beautiful cock was bobbing close to her face as he tightened the cuffs on her wrists.

Once Buffy was secured, Spike looked down at her. Never in his wildest dreams could he have pictured this. His Slayer, dressed in black leather, chained to his bed. He brushed the hair from her eyes and slyly grinned at her.

“You have been a very naughty girl, Slayer. Haven’t been playing fair. Never went through the rules of the game. Never discussed a safe word. Now, the Big Bad is going to show you how to play good and proper. Just do as you’re told and you will experience pleasure beyond your wildest dreams.”
Chapter 4 by CallMeKitten
Chapter 4

Buffy nodded in agreement, not saying a word. She was nervous, but not scared. A strange sense of calm had washed over as she lay restrained to Spike’s large bed. Spike’s nakedness was a sure distraction, but a welcomed one. What an amazing body. His cock was still rock hard. The expression on his face was angry, but not his normal violent self. Like a man on a mission, he walked over to a large steamer chest against the far wall, and proceeded to drag it closer to the bed.

The chest once opened and within her line of vision proved to both intrigue and intimidate. There were many items similar to what she had seen on the website, things she was curious about, things she wondered why he had them. She remained silent as Spike made his selection. He turned around and showed her what he had been looking for. A small black and red whip made of soft leather strips.

Spike walked over the bed, gently running his fingers through the leather strip and sat down near her.

“Now, you seem a bit overdressed for our date this evening,” he purred. Spike set the whip down on the bedside table and then started working on unfastening the eyelets on the front of her corset.

Once undone, he pulled the corset out from under her, exposing her tanned breasts to the cold air, pebbling her nipples instantly. He licked his lips, leaned forward and bit down on her right nipple. Buffy moaned in ecstasy, and then bit down on her own lip to silence herself.

“Kitten, these boots are amazing, do tell me where you found something like this.”

“T-They’re A-Anya’s, I borrowed the outfit from her,” she choked out as he ran his fingertip from the top of her foot to the skin peeking out the top of her boot. The gentle pressure of his finger on her thigh caused her to suck in her breath.

“You like that, pet? You like me touching you?” he questioned as he grabbed hold of the zipper pull on the boot. He could see her quiver under his touch, wanting him to continue. He released the zipper, stood and faced her. “We have a few things to discuss. We have some ground rules to set first. See, unlike your plan, mine is not to hurt you. Show you pain, yes, but I can show you how these games will take you to levels of pleasure you’ve never imagined. That is, if you want to play...” he said looking her directly in the eyes.

“Yes, I want to play.”

Those five words stopped time in Spike’s world. He felt his unbeating heart swell with lust unknown to him before that moment. He almost thought he’d heard her wrong, but her pleading eyes confirmed her statement. She was submitting to him sexually. His vampiric features were once again brought to the surface and he fought to keep them under control. Taking deep breaths to regain composure, he began the lesson.

“I want you to trust me. Understand that I will be doing things to you that you may not have considered, things that you may fear. But, you must allow me to do them, just as I let you do them to me. You enjoyed “punishing” me, just as much as I enjoyed being “punished’. The difference between your game and mine is that I am giving you an option. You can make me stop at anytime. You say the safe word, and I will stop. Do you understand?”

“Y-Yes, I-I understand.”

Pacing the length of the bed, Spike picked up the whip again and began dragging the strips slowly across his palm of his right hand. Buffy watched, feeling her body tingle, wanting that sensation on her skin.

“Once we begin, you will do exactly as instructed or you will be punished. Be a good girl and you will be rewarded. At anytime, if you want me to stop, simply say… Weatabix. I will stop, no questions asked. Are we clear on that?”

“Weatabix, yes, I understand.”

“I will be your master and you will be my slave. Now, let the fun begin,” he said, smiling down at her.

Spike gently teased Buffy’s nipples with the tips of the whip, barely touching them with the soft leather. He then drug the whip in a figure eight around both breasts. Withdrawing the whip, he looked down at her adoringly. He quickly swatted at her breasts with the whip, just enough to cause a sting. She did not cry out, but issued a muffled hiss. He repeated the action a few times until her breasts were covered in pale pink lines. Buffy was panting in deep breaths, trying desperately to not scream out.

“Tell me slave, do you like my tit whip? Does it give you pleasure?”

“Yes, I like it very much.”

He drug the soft strips across her belly, and across her soaked thong. She moaned loudly, desperate for any touch. Hearing her moan, he swatted at her hot pussy with the whip. This time, she cried out, unable to contain her lust.

“Please, touch me, more… Master.”

He nearly came when she called him master. Struggling to not jump on her and take her now, he backed away from the bed. He took several deep breaths to calm himself, then went to the night table and retrieved the key to the cuffs. He needed to prolong this; he needed her to understand the game.

“Slave, I am going to uncuff you so that you may turn over. I want you on your knees, presenting your ass to me like a bitch in heat. Do you understand? I will cuff your hands again once you have flipped over. You will not make any other moves. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Master,” she replied, looking at him with hooded eyes.

Walking around the bed, he unlocked each cuff. She immediately flipped over and did as instructed. He then cuffed her wrists again. Her head and chest were flat on the bed, her arms stretched out towards each post on the headboard. Her luscious ass was presented exactly as he had instructed, her tiny black thong perfectly threading the split between her cheeks. Her leather encased legs, with the spear-like heels, looked incredible.

He retrieved a black leather paddle from the chest. Holding it where she could see it, he showed her both sides. One side was smooth black leather. It looked similar to a ping pong paddle, but the other side had little metal pricks sticking out. Not long enough to pierce skin, but she imagined she would soon find out what they felt like.

“Very good, now you will be rewarded,” he said as he climbed onto the bed and positioned himself behind her.
Chapter 5 by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
For those of you wondering, I am including links to the objects used in the story: http://store.erosboutique.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=erosbout&Product_Code=Vampaddle&Category_Code=Whips_paddles Spike's paddle
Chapter 5

Holding the black paddle in his left hand, Spike squeezed the handle a few times, contemplating his next move. He was kneeling behind Buffy, his cock strained to touch her as if it had a mind of its own. He positioned the paddle, smooth side toward Buffy’s ass. Placing his right hand on her lower back to steady her, he brought the paddle down swiftly onto her flesh, leaving an oval pink mark.

Buffy’s body tensed as the paddle struck her, but the sting was surprisingly enjoyable. Her skin was on fire from head to toe. The pain she received from the paddle felt as though an electric shock was coursing through her to every nerve ending. Her skin goosebumped in anticipation, as she waited patiently for the next strike.

Spike paused to make sure she was willing to go on. When he saw her turn her head and lick her lips, he knew she was primed. He looked into her hooded eyes, and then let himself take in the vision of the Slayer’s exquisitely toned body, willingly bent over in front of him.

He brought down the paddle on the other side of her ass, making a matching pink mark. He heard her moan softly, and stifled his own. God, what she did to him. He quickly repeated the swats to each side, till her skin was bright red. He listened to her begin to cry out in passion with each blow.

Buffy was panting, overwhelmed by the sensations she was experiencing. The moisture between her legs was coating the tops of her thighs. The things that Spike was doing to her had made her more turned on than she had ever been in her entire life. She was craving the pain and the touch.

Spike moved the hand that rested on her back and began to massage the stinging skin. Buffy moaned quietly, pushing back into his hand, wanting more. His mind raced through every thought he had ever had of Buffy, knowing not one would compare to this night. He leaned forward and kissed her blushing skin. He touched the tip of his tongue to her hot flesh, savoring the warmth, yearning to taste her. He closed his eyes, savoring the moment.

His hands, rubbing the stinging skin, brought even more previously unknown sensations. The coolness of his palm against her hot ass more than just soothed, it invigorated. She wanted more, anything he would give her. But she wasn’t prepared for what happened next. She felt his cool lips kissing her, his tongue testing the heat of her paddled skin. She raised her ass higher, hoping he would tongue her pussy next.

“Master, please, I need…” Buffy timidly begged.

He couldn’t believe how lucky he was at this moment.

Struggling, Spike grasped his cock tight at the base, hoping to hold off a bit longer. He squeezed just long enough to feel the pressure let up.

“Do not beg me slave, you will get your release only when I think you have earned it,” he managed to command, still struggling to get himself under control.

Leaning forward, he let his fangs down enough to slice through the thin strings of her thong. He carefully ran their points along the skin of her lower back, and then grasped the material of the thong in his teeth, growling and shaking his head to remove it. Her pussy was now fully exposed, longing for attention, but he did not touch. He inhaled sharply, committing her scent to memory once more. He picked up the paddle, flipping it so that the opposite side now faced Buffy’s red skin.

He lightly pulled the prickled side of the paddle across her sore ass, leaving light scratches in the already aggravated skin. She hissed, then wiggled her rear as if asking for more.

“Hold still, slave, you will get more when I am ready to give you more,” Spike said with a grin.

Spike swatted her ass several more times, and pulled the metal prickles along the skin each time before lifting the paddle for the next swat. Her angry skin begged to be soothed. Setting the paddle down, Spike used both hands to lightly caress her abused rump.

Buffy stilled herself, near tears from the pain and the excruciating need that had developed deep inside her. She wanted Spike. She wanted to beg him to touch her, to lick her, to fuck her. She wanted more of the pain, too. She liked the sting as much as she liked the soothing caresses. The prickled side of the paddle was intense. They scratched her itch in more ways than one. Then as she felt both his cool hands on her ass, she almost came. Spike was being so careful, so gentle. His chilled hands were doing nothing to extinguish her fire. His thumbs were so close to her pussy, but never touching, only teasing her.

He wanted this woman. His fingers danced along her ass, massaged the skin of her thighs that was visible above those amazing boots, then teased the tiny puckered hole. She did not tense up, nor did he hear her say the safe word. He wondered how much she would allow. He leaned forward, kissed her starred hole and gently probed it with his tongue. She pressed back against him even harder this time.

It took every ounce of will power he had not to take her right then. The animal in him had been awakened and he was struggling to preserve what could be with this woman. He didn’t want to break character either, but he needed to remind her she could stop at any time. He feared what she would think of him if he did anything she might think was questionable. But, he also feared that she would want him to stop. He loved her. So with a deep breath, he asked her.

“Slayer, I need to know if you want me to stop.”
She was gasping for air, but finally said, with no hesitation, “Do not stop.”
End Notes:
http://www.cocodemerusa.com/Store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=32&idproduct=693 Buffy's crop
Chapter 6 by CallMeKitten
Chapter 6

Spike reached forward and slowly pulled his hand across Buffy’s dripping cunt, coating his hand with her juices. He used it to prepare her virgin hole. Rubbing small circles with his forefinger, he felt her loosen up. Slowly he slipped the tip of his finger in, pausing for her reaction. When she began to whimper and press back against him, he pushed his finger in further. He could feel her inner walls flutter around him. He started to thrust his finger in and out of her tight hole, then added another finger. She was ready.

Using his other hand, he pushed two fingers into her pussy, pumping both holes simultaneously. She shuddered as she came, the dual penetration overwhelming her. Feeling her pussy spasm around his fingers, he quickly withdrew them and coated his rock hard cock with her cum, then pushing it into her now prepared ass. She cried out as another orgasm wracked her body.

Spike’s cock was strangled as the Slayer’s powerful muscles clamped down on him. He slammed into her, eyes rolling back in his head. He had never experienced anything like this. He slapped her ass with his hand, causing her to clamp even tighter. Amazing. He slapped her again, continuing to pump into her. Her head was thrashing side and side, her hair now loose and whipping around her face. He would not last long. Leaning forward onto her back, he pulled her close to his chest.

“Slayer, I have a treat for you tonight…” he said as he moved her hair the side, shifted into game face and carefully bit into her neck. He pierced her vein slowly, gently and took a deep draw of her blood as he felt her begin to cum again. The squeezing of his cock and the instant rush of the Slayer’s blood entering his body sent him over the edge. He roared as he shot stream after stream of cold seed into her hot body.

Collapsing onto her, Spike licked his bite mark, sealing it.

Buffy had almost passed out from the last orgasm that had ripped through her body. She lay on the bed, hands still bound, Spike lying on her back panting.

His still hard cock was still inside her. He finally withdrew from her, lifting himself off her back. He was rubbing her back, kissing her spine, kissing her behind. He was comforting her.

“Buffy, are you alright? Or shall we continue?” he asked as he rubbed her sore cheeks.

“Yes, Master. I am fine.”

A wide grin crept across Spike’s face as he got up off the bed. Approaching the headboard, Spike uncuffed her again.

“Slayer, turn over and lie on your back,” he said as he withdrew some silky scarves from the drawer in the bedside table.

Buffy eagerly did as she was told, anticipating more pleasures. She stretched out, raising her hands over her head, expecting him to fasten the cuffs back on her wrists.

Spike walked toward the end of the bed, looking over her beautiful body. She glistened with perspiration in the warm candle light. An enigmatic Mona Lisa type smile played across her face. He reached for her leg, grasped the zipper of her boot and slowly pulled it down as he walked to the end of the bed. Spike removed the boot and went to the opposite side and repeated his actions. Now, just like him, she was completely naked.

He caressed her legs knowing that they were sore from her being on her knees in those boots for so long.

Buffy’s skin prickled as his cool fingers danced along her legs. He was moving his way back up the bed, smiling. She wondered what he had in mind next, knowing she was ready for anything.

He picked up one of the brightly colored scarves and told her to sit up. She quickly sat up and held her wrists out to him.

“My, aren’t we eager to play? This scarf isn’t for your hands, luv, it’s for your eyes.”

He gently but securely tied the scarf over her eyes. He eased her back down onto the bed.

“I will be cuffing your ankles to the bedposts on either side of your head. Now, raise your leg,” he said as he tapped on her knee. He knew this wouldn’t be too comfortable, but she was very flexible thanks to all that Slayer training. He wanted her to experience the combination of pleasure and pain.

She did as he commanded and he used the leather cuff to bind her leg. Once on the other side of the bed, he commanded her to raise her left leg and cuffed it to the other post. Her legs made a V, nicely displaying her wet, wanting pussy and her still blushing ass. He used more scarves to bind her hands to her ankles. Looking at her face, checking for signs of distress, he saw that she was licking her lips. His cock once again throbbed. What a woman. His woman.

Buffy waited anxiously for what Spike was planning next. Her legs were stretched tight which felt good in contrast to the stiffness she had felt from having been on her knees so long. She was thankful for her flexibility. She listened to the sounds in the room, trying to anticipate his next move. She heard him moving things around in the chest, and then felt him climb onto the foot of the bed. Her body trembled in excitement.

Spike found what he was looking for right away. A red and black riding crop. He climbed back onto the bed, crop in hand.

“I think I have something you will enjoy, Slave,” he said as he lightly drug the crop between her breasts, down her torso, coming to rest on her engorged clitoris. A quick flip of his wrist slapped the flat of the crop directly on her clit, sending shockwaves through her body once more.

Buffy hissed as he struck her, then smiled. Yes, she would enjoy this very much.

“I see you liked that, Slave, but that’s not the surprise… this is,” he said to her and she heard a buzzing noise.
Chapter 7 by CallMeKitten
Chapter 7

Spike turned the crop over in his hand and flicked the switch on, causing it to vibrate. He adjusted the speed to medium and once more lowered the flat part of the crop onto her engorged clit. This time he let it sit for a few seconds before he tapped her on her pleasure center.

Being blindfolded, she couldn’t see what he had in his hand, but the buzzing sound told her it was vibrating. She felt him place it on her, vibrations sending her once again spiraling towards ecstasy. Then she felt it lifted and was again swatted. She cried out in pleasure as waves of pain shook her body each time he repeated. Buffy’s hands were grasping at her ankle cuffs, desperate to hold onto anything.

Spike watched as the slayer’s body quivered with every touch. He took the crop and teased her nipples, vibrating them to sharp peaks. He then made two quick swats to the tips, followed by two to the underside of each breast. Buffy was biting her lip, trying not to scream out. He slapped her still reddened ass cheeks, then slowly pulled the flat, vibrating leather across the new marks. She moaned loudly, then bit down on her lip again. This time, she drew blood. Spike’s senses were on overload already but the scent of her blood was driving him mad. He turned the crop off, and tossed to the side. He then slowly crept up the bed, like a panther, to lick the blood from her lip.

Leaning in, not breathing, he slowly licked the trickle of blood from Buffy’s lip. Her tongue came out to meet his, touching the tip of his tongue with hers. He hesitated, but kissed her deeply, passionately. This sent more blood to his bobbing cock which twitched, bumping her wet pussy. Buffy tried lifting her lower body upward to meet his, but the restraints prevented her. He stopped kissing her and sat up.

“Slayer, your blood is so addictive, I wonder if you tastes as good here?” he said as he dipped a finger into her sodden cunt. He slid his finger in and out a few times, then brought it to his lips. Spike took his coated finger into his mouth, savoring her essence as he slowly licked it clean. Buffy was whimpering, missing his touch.

“Mmmm, you taste divine, and I am a bit peckish…” he said as he slowly bent down to begin feasting on her.

He licked her pussy slowly from bottom to top, lingering at her entrance, flicking his tongue just a bit. He circled her clit slowly with the tip of his tongue, taunting her by not touching it. He sucked it into his mouth still teasing her with his tongue. As she moaned for more, he nibbled the swollen nub. He slid his finger in her again. She clamped down on it with her strong slayer muscles, pulling him in. She was writhing in sheer bliss as much as the restraints would allow. Still pumping his fingers in her, brushing that bundle of nerves, he again lowered his fangs. He carefully bit into her on either side of her clit, and sucked hard. As he again tasted her powerful blood, she screamed from an orgasm stronger than she could have imagined. He continued to lick her clean, drinking in her nectar, not wanting to waste a drop.

Buffy’s body shook as wave after wave of indescribable sensations rolled through her. Being blindfolded only heightened her other senses. She finally stopped shaking, but only because she blacked out.

Spike stopped as her body went limp. He knew she was fine, he could still hear her heart beating. He carefully untied her wrists, and uncuffed her legs, posing her a more comfortable position.

Spike retrieved a bowl of warm water and a washcloth from his makeshift bathroom he had set up in the lower level of his crypt. He began to very gently wash the perspiration and body fluids off her. He inspected his bite mark on her neck, kissing it tenderly. He was careful when he washed her wrists, chaffed by the leather cuffs. He squeezed the washcloth, trickling warm water over each breast, watching her nipples as they chilled as the water rolled off. He wiped her abdomen, admiring the smoothness of her skin. He took his time cleaning her tender bits, careful not to disturb her, inspecting the bite there as well. He lifted each leg wiping them, massaging the muscles he knew would be sore from being restrained. When he reached her feet, he admired her neatly pink polished toes. He chuckled at the thought of the rough and tough slayer having girlie nail polish on her toes. He washed them carefully, then placed her feet back onto the bed.

Spike went to his bedside table, getting a tube of lotion, then returned to Buffy’s feet. He floated the tube in the warm water to take the chill off it. He had learned many years ago how to pleasure a woman through the soles of her feet. He was happy to let Buffy be the beneficiary of his hard work and practice.

Once the lotion was warm, he coated his hands with it and began his foot massage. Lifting one foot, he walked his thumbs back and forth over the soles of her feet. Going back and forth from one foot back to the other, Spike worked his thumbs into pressure points. Directly beneath the ball of her foot, he moved his thumbs in semicircles, working back and forth horizontally. Still using his thumbs, he massaged the sides of her feet, then worked the heel.

He interlaced his fingers, resting them on the top of her foot with his thumbs on her sole. He massaged the tops of her feet, then slid his hands over her feet, making sure to apply pressure with his thumbs. He slowly rotated her ankles, careful of where the cuffs had been.

Buffy softly moaned and shifted in her sleep, her right hand falling onto her breast. He heard her heartbeat speed up. Spike continued applying pressure to the bottom of her foot, his own body responding to Buffy’s obvious renewed arousal. He rubbed the pads just beneath her toes with his thumbs, watching, waiting for her reaction.

Still unconscious, Buffy pinched her nipple before moving her hand to her mouth. She sucked her finger into her mouth. She arched her back, moaning as she continued to suck on her finger.

Spike switched feet and began to massage the inside arch. He felt her body begin to shudder as he continued his sensual assault on her feet. Her hands wove their way into her own hair, grasping handfuls as she came yet again. She awoke during her orgasm to see Spike holding her foot, smile down at her.

As she came down from her most recent climax, she realized she was no longer blindfolded or bound. She lay on the bed, catching her breath, she noticed the bowl of water and the washcloth.

“Did I just come from a foot massage?” she asked amazed.

“Yes, you did. Never saw anything so beautiful, luv.”

Buffy sat up, and looked at Spike, his cock hard again and bobbing against his stomach. She licked her lips, eyeing his tasty-looking member.

“I think I’m a little peckish now,” as she crept toward him on all fours.
Chapter 8 by CallMeKitten
Chapter 8

Spike was mesmerized as Buffy crept toward him. She was stalking him, like a cat does its prey. Slowly, she crept to the foot of the bed, where she beckoned him closer with her finger. Spike sat on the edge of the mattress. She rose from the bed, and then proceeded to kneel on the floor before him.

“Master, may I?” she asked with a smirk as she positioned herself with her hot mouth near his hardened shaft.

“Buffy, I-I don’t think you need….” he started but she cut him off.

“Master, please call me Slave,” she commented as she grasped his member and held her open mouth just over the spongy head.

Struggling for words, Spike finally replied, “Yes, you may, Slave.”

She wrapped her luscious pink lips around the head, lowered her mouth, and sucked hard as she pulled her head back. Spike gasped at the fantastic sight before him. He closed his eyes and got lost in the sensations he was experiencing.

She was eager to please him. Remembering every porno, magazine article, and conversation she had ever had, heard or read on the topic of giving head, she began to test her skills. Taking the tip of her tongue, she licked the tiny pearl of precum that had collected in the slit. It tasted better than she could have imagined. She kissed his slit, hoping she wouldn’t have to wait long to taste him again.

“Master, you taste so good, and I am so hungry,” she said taking his cool rod into her mouth once again.

“Slave, keep that up and you will be fed well,” he replied with a smirk.

As she took him deep into her throat, he felt her lips hugging the base of his cock.

She amazed herself with her ability to damn near swallow him. Slowly, she pulled back, and looked up at Spike. He was staring at her with his mouth hanging open. Apparently, he too was amazed by her abilities. She used the flat part of her tongue to lick the length of his shaft, and then traced the veins with the tip of her tongue. She paid extra attention to the underside flicking her tongue back and forth, from base to tip and back down again. Buffy’s hot mouth sought out his prickhead. She licked and sucked him in a swirling motion.

Holding his dick with one hand, she used the other to gently massage his balls, while licking around the shaft. She heard him moan loudly. Smiling, she lowered her head and carefully took a testicle into her mouth, teasing it with her hot tongue. He moaned even louder. As she was using her mouth on his balls, she slowly stroked him. She could feel his sack tighten, so she moved her mouth back to his cock. She wanted to taste him, drink him in.

She took him deep every time she lowered her head, keeping the pace slow. Her hand pumped in rhythm with her mouth. He was thrusting his hips, meeting her hungry mouth, as he approached his climax.

Spike couldn’t believe the blow job the Slayer was giving him. He couldn’t remember better oral sex in all his years. She was very skilled, and he wondered where she had learned this.

She increased the tempo as his hands found her hair. He had lifted it up so that he could watch his cock disappear into her hot mouth. She was moaning almost as loudly as he was. He noticed her hand was no longer on his sack, but had disappeared below the edge of the bed. She was masturbating as she sucked him off. The thought of her touching herself while blowing him sent him crashing over the edge. He came, feeding her the seed she was looking for. She simultaneously brought herself off as she began to drink his spendings.

Buffy had eagerly awaited his orgasm, and made every effort to swallow every last drop. She continued to stroke him and to lick him clean after each pulse of his cock. Laying his softening member against his belly, she massaged the tops of his thighs as he came down from his orgasm.

Spike had let go of her hair and was leaning back on his elbows, once more gasping for unneeded breath. He couldn’t take his eyes off of her, licking him clean like a cat cleaning its paws.

When she done, she stood and stretched her muscles. She was surprised she wasn’t sorer from being bent in half for so long. Being the Slayer definitely had its advantages. She glanced around the room, spotting the chest open just behind her. She noticed the open bedside table drawer; there were different lotions, more scarves, and what looked like an old, worn leather-bound journal inside it. She looked at the tall bookcases against the far wall, filled with old dusty books. But what she really wanted was to look through that chest; it called to her. She walked over and began to search through Spike’s toys.

Spike watched as Buffy, naked and bent over, searched through his treasure chest. He hoped she would find something she was interested in trying. His mind raced through his inventory, curious as to what she would pick.

Buffy sifted through Spike’s collection of whips, paddles, straps, and chains. There were many things in there that she had no idea what they were or what they were used for. On the very bottom of the chest, under some sort of harness, she found a velvet flocked jewelry box. It was larger than a bracelet box and she was intrigued.

Buffy carefully lifted the small box from the chest and slowly opened it. Inside she found another item she didn’t have a clue about. It was beautiful. It was obviously a treasured item, to be kept in its own special box. Lifting it and placing it in her palm, she admired the craftsmanship. She ran her finger along its length, marveling at its cool smooth surface. She presented her selection to Spike.

“I want to know more about this,” she said as she placed it in his open hand.

Spike grinned as he laid eyes on her choice. It was one he had saved for a special person.

“I had this made many years ago and was saving it for someone special,” he said as he beckoned her to join him on the bed.
Chapter 9 by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
For those of who want to see the item: http://www.coco-de-mer.com/products/201
Chapter 9

Spike handed the toy back to Buffy while he told her a little about it. She took it from him, admiring its beauty. It was made of jade, and hand carved. It looked like a lotus flower with a curved stem. The flower was delicately carved into the stone, with careful detail given to each petal, and its surface was smooth. The stem was about six inches long and gently curved. It felt cool to the touch as she ran it across her palm.

She was amazed that Spike had commissioned something like this. She knew it was a sex toy and was curious as to its uses. She was drawn to the flower, feeling as though it was a gift made just for her.

Looking down at the piece of jade, her mind wandered. She was actually hanging out with Spike, in his crypt, in his bed, naked. NAKED! He had tied her up and spanked her. She had consented to sex, anal sex, and submissive sex with him and it had been amazing! He had even made her cum only touching her feet! She tried to clear her head, not wanting to think about what all this meant right now.

“It’s really pretty, Spike. Tell me more, there must be some story to this,” she said, still awed by the toy’s beauty.

Buffy was lying on his bed with him, relaxed and naked. Spike was astounded that just a few hours ago, she had wanted nothing to do with him. She had tried to stake him! But here she was, lounging with him as if they were long time lovers. Her beauty took his breath away. He felt overwhelmed with emotion. He had longed to spend any time with her, and this was probably the best day he had ever had.

Spike had been watching Buffy marveling in the craftsmanship of the carved jade sex toy. The color of the jade was very similar to the color of her eyes. He recalled the day he had commissioned the piece from an Asian jeweler, not really knowing who he would ever give it to. He hadn’t ever shared it with anyone, never feeling like he had met the person it was made for. Yet here he was, Buffy holding this flower. It was hers. Somehow it had been hers all along.

“Buffy, I had this made many years ago, from a dream I had. I commissioned a jeweler while I was abroad and had it made to the exact vision I had. It’s been sitting in my steamer trunk since I picked it up. I’m guessing it’s supposed to be for you.“

Buffy looked at the flower again, remembering her own dream, which had brought her to this very moment. She was sure now that this was meant to be. Though unsure of why she had had the dream, she was still intrigued by the flower. “Do you know anything else about the flower?” she asked.

“Jade has long been a treasured stone associated with energy and sexuality. The word jade in Spanish means “stone of the loins”. The lotus flower has also been known to represent the vulva, and, in myth, gave birth to gods and goddesses of ancient religions. It’s considered a sacred symbol, for all that is beautiful on earth, and a reflection of purity and eternity,” he said with his head cocked to the side. He wondered she was thinking, but didn’t ask just yet.

Buffy listened to Spike’s explanation, soaking it all in. She tried to figure out how all the pieces to this puzzle were supposed to fit together.

“So you think your vision told you to have this made for me?”

“I have never been surer of anything in my unlife,” he said with a grin. “Keep it as a souvenir of our evening,” he added, still smiling.

Buffy chuckled at his comment. “It sure has been an interesting evening, hasn’t it?”

“Most interesting by far, if I do say so myself.”
She handed the lovely jade flower back to Spike. “I will keep it, but first I want you to show me how it’s supposed to be used.”

Spike was once again floored by Buffy’s response. She was going to let him use the toy on her? He had been waiting so long to try it out. He reacted quickly, afraid she might change her mind.

“Lay back.” he helped ease her to a comfortable position amongst the pillows. He wanted this to be perfect.

Buffy relaxed, correction, melted into the downy pillows that covered his bed. How could an evil vampire have such a posh bed set up? She felt his hand on her knee, urging her to spread her legs. She eagerly complied; she could see the excitement in his eyes. He sat on his knees between her legs.

“The curve in the stem is supposed to be used to stimulate the G spot. I believe you will like this, a lot. Do you mind if I get you “ready” first?” he said, smirking.

“By all means, be my guest,” she said giggling and spread her legs a bit wider to accommodate him.

Spike looked at Buffy’s naked form, like he was seeing it for the first, or possibly the last time. He wanted to remember every detail. He didn’t know what would happen after the night was over, but wanted to make the most of every second he had with her.

He leaned forward, intending to go straight for her waiting pussy and stopped.

“Buffy, can we do this right? I have a picture of how this is supposed to play out in my head. I promise you will enjoy this.”

“You have been right about everything so far tonight, so yes, let do this exactly like you envision it.”

He leaned back, and moved her legs so that he could lie next to her. Placing his hand on her cheek, he leaned in for a tender kiss. He kissed her gently, taking his time, savoring everything. He was so nervous, he was trembling.

Buffy was nervous as well. Even with everything that had happened, this was like the first time. She was getting lost in the passion she was feeling for him, her body preparing itself for him.

Spike continued worshiping her with his kisses. He nuzzled her neck, carefully kissing his bite, aroused by seeing her wearing his mark. She was moaning as his tongue teased the side of her neck, as he began to move south.
Chapter 10 by CallMeKitten
Chapter 10

Spike couldn’t remember being with a woman and taking his time. He hadn’t wanted to. But this was different. He had known from the minute he saw her, she was different.

He kissed her neck, her delicate collar bone. His hand sought out her firm, pert breast. Her hands moved from the back of his neck to his head, pulling him closer. She arched her back as his palm squeezed her breast, needing him closer. His mouth sought her nipples, laving each one. Taking his time to bring each one to pebbled peaks, Spike nipped the undersides as well.

Buffy moaned, one hand threaded through his hair, the other in her own. She was lost in her own arousal. His mouth was licking, teasing and tasting every inch, somehow knowing exactly where she liked to be touched.

Spike was worshipping her body, covering her with his loving kisses. His actions reawakened parts of his dream he had long forgotten, like flashes of the past. He could see her face now, eyes close in ecstasy as he continued his love making. Yes, he was making love to her, in his dream, and in real life. This moment had been preordained to happen. He wanted to understand its meaning, but he was too involved in the moment to think any more. He craved her like a drug.

He continued down her body. Her abs were so tight, her muscles framing her adorable belly button, which he kissed. He laid his head down on her belly as he hugged her.

She felt his kissing stop as he hugged her torso.

“Spike, you ok?” she asked.

Spike remained quiet for a moment, collecting his thoughts. He want to tell her everything about his dream, about his feelings, but the time wasn’t right.

“All is fine, luv, just enjoying your warmth, I want to remember this moment.”

Buffy’s heart skipped a beat at his statement. She wasn’t sure what all this meant, and though she knew she would need to discuss her new feelings with him, now wasn’t the time. She wasn’t even sure what feelings she had.

Pushing those thoughts from her head, she placed her hand on his back. She too needed to feel him, almost to prove this was really happening. And her body wanted him to continue his quest.

Spike lifted his head, turning it to look at her. Her deep green eyes, full of lust, spurred him on. His hunger renewed, his hand sought out her neatly trimmed mound. His fingers gently worked through her curls, seeking the heat deep inside her.

Buffy moaned as his cool fingers stroked her. His cool touch was sending her to places in her mind unknown before tonight. She felt him slowly dip his finger into her, just enough to coat the tip so that it would glide across her clit, sending shivers through her spine. His finger circled, then dipped again, bringing more moisture with it. He was driving her mad; he would tease her clit, then leave it, diving inside for a brief second. His body was moving further down the bed, his mouth getting closer to her center.

He positioned himself once again between her knees. He lifted her knees, touching his lips to the tops of each. He ran his hands down her thighs, stopping just as they reached her mons. Taking his left forefinger, he trailed it down her center, watching her quiver at his touch.

Smiling, he asked her softly, “… Are you ready?”

Buffy was already gasping for air from his touch, she wanted him again. He had brought her to this point with just a few minutes of caressing and a few kisses. Now with the prospect of her new toy being used on her, she could barely get the word out.

“Y-y-yes.”

Reaching for the flower, he once again marveled at its beauty. Taking the bud of the flower in his hand like a handle, he pulled the stem down her thigh. When he teased her nub and entrance with the tip, her hips bucked. He watched as her eyes deepened in color, her skin shone with a sheen of perspiration. She had taken on a look of a beautiful feral creature. She appeared to be ready to pounce if he hesitated, so he didn’t.

He turned the flower so that the curve of the stem end was pointing upward, and slowly inserted it into her wanting slit.

Buffy hissed as the cool stone stem entered her scorching body. She felt him twist the flower just a bit as it sunk deeper. It grazed her cervix, sending new sensations through her nerves. Turning the bud of the flower caused the curve to brush nerves along her inner walls she had only read about. Her body convulsed briefly as it spun past them. Spike was kissing her inner thigh, one hand on the flower; the other hand was splayed across her pelvis to help keep her still. He started to gently, teasingly, move the flower stem in and out of her pussy, twisting it so that the curve brushed her G spot each time, but never long enough. His open-mouthed kisses on her inner thigh had become licks and light bites.

Spike could see that he was going to have to work at not letting her cum too quickly. He was teasing her and she knew it. He bumped the curve against her nerve bundle, this time lingering a bit and then pulling the flower almost completely out. Buffy growled, yes, growled. His vampiric hearing had never heard anything that erotic, ever. His face shifted before he could control himself. He had started to shift back, when he saw her shake her head.

Buffy had heard her body growl in want for her vampire lover. When she saw him change, her body was flooded with lust. She wanted all of him. Something had changed in her.

“Don’t you dare shift back. I want to see this side of you. Keep going…. Now.”

He plunged the flower back into her, lowering his head to her hips. She could feel his breath on her pussy. He was running his tongue along her pelvis. She could feel his fangs, as they eased along her skin, lightly scratching her skin. He turned the flower so that the curve was pressing on her sweet spot, the end of the stem brushing on her cervix. Spike began to pump inside her with the flower, swirling it as he thrust it in and out of her pussy. As Buffy’s body began to convulse with her very first inner orgasm, Spike carefully bit her near the base of her clit with his fang, causing her to scream out in passion. He sucked on her nub, drinking from her a mixture of her powerful Slayer blood and her cum.

“OH MY GOD!!!!!” she cried out, her hands reaching for him. She was desperately seeking something to cling to as she came harder than ever. Walls in her mind were crashing down, colors exploding, searching for something to ground her. “I need you inside me. NOW!”

Spike eagerly obliged, pulling the jade flower from her and sinking into her in a single thrust, pumping deep immediately. Her Slayer blood once again shocked his system. His own sexual desires were out of control. He wanted to ravish her. He could feel her still cumming, clamping down on his steeled shaft. Her fingers and nails were clawing at his back, as her legs wrapped around his waist. He reached underneath her, firmly grabbing her ass; he continued to pound her as she cried out for more.

“THAT’S IT… DEEPER… HARDER… FASTER…” were the only words he recognized, and he did as she requested, sending himself into an intense mind-boggling orgasm of his own. He felt her bite down on his neck with her blunt human teeth, intensifying his orgasm. He felt as though fireworks were exploding in his head, in a multitude of colors, shocking his system. He followed her lead and bit her too. He sank his fangs into his fresh mark, still mindful not to tear her flesh, and he drank deep.

Clinging to each other, they collapsed on the bed in a sweaty tangle of limbs, gasping for air.
Chapter 11 by CallMeKitten
Chapter 11

Spike awoke to find Buffy gone. The bed was cold, meaning she had been gone for sometime. He looked around the crypt, looking for a sign that she had been there. She hadn’t taken any of her toys. It looked like she had left in a hurry.

Crushed, and trying desperately not to burst into tears or break things, he covered his head with her pillow, inhaling her scent deeply. Instead of breaking down, like a ponce he would set the evening to memory. He concentrated on her emotions, her expressions, all of her actions. Growing more frustrated with his loss, he growled and jumped out of bed.

He straightened the bed covers, replacing all the pillows just as he liked them. He picked up the paddles, the crops, and her corset. He carefully traced the red-corded detail on the front of the corset with his fingers. He brought it to his face, inhaling and committing her scent to memory. He placed each item back in his chest, carefully rolling her corset and placing near the bottom of the chest. He went looking for the jade flower and when he found it a tear rolled down his face. She hadn’t taken it with her. He lovingly placed it back in the velvet-flocked box, and placed it on top of the corset. He slammed the lid, and pushed the trunk back to opposite side of the room. He fell to his knees and sobbed. Where would they go from here? How could he go on without her in his life?



Buffy woke spooned against her beautiful vampire lover. His cool skin made her warm skin prickle and as tired and sore as she was, she wanted him again. She could feel his ever-hard member pressed against her behind, ready for her. Her body wanted him, but her mind needed to sort out the evening and try to figure out her Slayer dream. Her desire to figure it out quickly was overwhelming. Where Spike’s dream fit was just one more piece of the puzzle. Buffy knew she needed to figure this out and do it as soon as possible. She wanted to be back with him, in his bed, enjoying him and all he had to offer. She wanted to explore him and his treasure chest. He had awakened in her a lust for things she had never even considered. Her skin warmed once again at the thought of him touching her.

Buffy had discovered that she not only liked dominating him, but she thoroughly enjoyed him taking control as well. He had taken her to levels of pleasure she had never known to exist.

She hurried home. In her mind, she searched for answers. What had her dream meant? Why had Spike had a dream about her, years before she had even been born?

At the house, she rushed to her room. Grabbing a pad of paper from her night table, she made a list of all the things she could remember from both dreams. She remembered Giles once told her that Slayer dreams are meant to show you a path, but the one you take is always your choice. Buffy replayed her dream in her mind. She remembered how the room had looked, Spike lashed to the wall, and the feeling of power. But was it power? She considered for the first time that maybe the dream hadn’t been about power over Spike, but her lust for him. Maybe his power, and his strength intimidated her so much that she would never consider him as anything other than a competitor. What she had learned from the dream, or at least the path she had chosen, was that he was so much more than that. They were both drawn to each other. He was special. He could have killed her, drained her and left her for dead. But instead, he had shown her pleasure and comfort.

She had heard him tell her many times he had feelings, but had never believed him. Yet, he had dreamt of her. Like a vision of things to come. Like her dream. Did it mean that he was linked to her? Were they supposed to meet? For a higher purpose? Would the Powers that Be want a vampire and a Slayer together? Could that be what this was all about? Buffy was sure that this was a sign. He was here for her, and she would have to find out why. But for now, she needed to take care of some other business. Spike needed to be rewarded for the gift he had given her last night, and she knew just what his reward would be.


Spike sat on the floor of his crypt, face buried in his hands, for a long time. He couldn’t think of anything more the crushing sadness and misery that was weighing on his unbeating heart. He had envisioned her with him many times, but nothing had come close to the last 24 hours. He wiped his eyes, and got up off the floor. He finished straightening the room, then went upstairs to find something to pass the time till the sunset.

He sat in his old reclaimed armchair, with his left leg flung over the arm of the chair and bottle of Jack Daniels in his hand. He turned on the telly, which was tuned to a random channel, and the volume was off. He stared blankly at the screen as he continued to drink.

Spike was making plans of leaving Sunnydale, unable to stay and see her daily, and unable to bring himself to walk out into the sunlight. He still had an ounce hope that she would come back to him.

He finished the bottle of Jack and passed out. He dropped the bottle; it rolled across the floor, coming to a stop just in front of the crypt’s door.


Buffy had an idea of what she wanted, so she looked online till she found exactly what she wanted, and located a shop about 2 hours from the house. She called the shop and spoke to a creepy shopkeeper who said the item was in stock and he would hold it for her. Grabbing a quick shower, Buffy figured she could make the trip and be back in time to get ready before sunset. Bouncing with excitement, she got ready to leave.
Chapter 12 by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
http://www.sexswingstore.com/bungee.htm this a link to the site with the itme :)
Chapter 12

Buffy had cleaned out the back of the Jeep, knowing that she would need the room. She made the trip with plenty of time to spare and was headed back in no time. The creepy shopkeeper had made some suggestive remarks about her purchases, which she had ignored while silently vowing to herself never to shop there again alone.

Buffy pulled into the cemetery and backed the Jeep up near the crypt entrance so that she could unload. She wondered what Spike would think of her purchases. As she entered the crypt, she heard a bottle roll as the door hit it, and she immediately spotted Spike passed out in his chair. Softly giggling at her luck in finding him asleep, she quietly took all her packages downstairs and began to set up. She hoped he would stay asleep for a while and that she could handle the set up by herself.

Downstairs, she unpacked and began reading the directions. She had placed all the chains and harnesses on the bed, and looked at the pictures of the final product once more before she started. Picking up the instruction booklet she read out loud, “The Bungee Sex Swing… now to put it together.”

Buffy started with the swing stand, which looked easy enough. All the pieces snapped together and would fit in to a nice travel bag if needed, or so the instructions had pointed out. She giggled as the stand stood taller than her. The next step was to attach the swing. She found a chair in a corner that she could stand on to hook the main bungee to the swivel. Then she hooked the main harness to the bungee and got off the chair. Stepping back to admire her handy work, she marveled at how easy it had been to assemble. She couldn’t wait to use it. Buffy put the chair back in the corner and stripped off her clothes. She folded them neatly and placed them on the chair then strolled over to the bed and picked up the other part of her purchase. The Book of Kama Sutra. She flipped directly to the pictures, wanting to see more of the positions she had looked at on the Internet. She was particularly interested in the suspended or hanging ones they could try with the swing.

She found one where the woman was suspended from a tree where the gentle motion of the wind rocked her on her partner’s penis… “Hmmm, there’s no wind here, but I think I can make it work.”

Spike woke up to a scent that permeated his entire being. It made his mouth water with a hunger that needed to be satisfied immediately. He could smell Buffy. He quickly searched the upper level of the crypt and failed to find her. But she was here. Buffy was here and she was aroused.

He peeked down to the lower level and saw Buffy. She was lying naked on her stomach on the bed, reading a book. She had come back! And she was naked! Hardly able to contain his joy, he hopped down through the hole in the floor, landing near the foot of the bed.

Buffy gasped and sat up abruptly, holding the book to her chest to preserve her modesty. Realizing it was Spike, she loosened her grip on the book. “Spike, jeez! You almost gave me a heart attack!”

Spike was overcome with excitement at her return; he rushed to her and briskly took her in his arms. He showered her face and neck with kisses, while she laughed happily.

“Spike, what’s gotten in to you? What’s with all the kissy face? Not that I mind at all!”

At her words, he gently kissed her soft pink lips while his hands slowly roamed her firm naked body. He pulled her close. He could feel her body temperature rising as he kissed her. Her hands sought to help him remove his shirt, dropping it to the floor. She needed to feel his cool skin against her rapidly heating one. He moaned into her mouth when she cupped his growing erection, still encased in the denim of his jeans.

She pulled back in need of oxygen, and quickly reached for the buttons of his fly. He helped her remove his pants, after struggling to get his heavy boots off. They both were in the heat of the moment, desperate to be entangled with each other’s body. This would be no slow gentle love making, they were starved for each other. They would be like wild animals.

Spike pushed Buffy back onto the bed, their mouths still connected. He nipped at her lips, while his hands eagerly searched her body, roughly squeezing her tits on his way down to her already wet pussy. He slid two fingers into her, feeling her inner walls clamp down on him. Unable to control himself, Spike’s face shifted into his demon features and he bit down on his mark, sending her spiraling into an orgasm. He quickly removed his fingers and lined up his cock with her entrance and sunk into her in a single thrust. Her climax only intensified. Spike was thrusting into her hard, deep, and fast… when Buffy suddenly flipped him onto his back.

Buffy was careful not to let Spike slip out of her and immediately began to rock her hips, grinding her searing quim down on his hardened shaft. Spike moaned loudly, gripping her hips and trying to get her to speed up her pace. He met resistance as Buffy wanted to slow him down a bit. She leaned forward, lifting her pussy up and nearly off his cock, and then slowly lowering herself back on him. Spike growled and, grabbing her waist, forced her down hard onto him, impaling her with his cock.

Spike’s fingertips were white with pressure. He was gripping her waist hard, forcing her onto him. Buffy sat up to change the angle of penetration just a bit and took over the pounding of sexes. They both cried out simultaneously as they came together in earth shattering orgasms. Buffy collapsed on his chest, panting.

“Wow! That’s all I can say about that round,” Buffy said as she allowed him to slip out of her, and rolled to his side.

Spike leaned in and kissed the top of her head. “Wow just about covers it, I’d say.”

Looking around the room, he saw the swing and the stand Buffy had set up. “Buffy, what’s all this?”

“Rest up, Vampire, I wanna try something new,” she said with a smile, and reached for her new book.
End Notes:
http://www.sexswingstore.com/bungee.htm this is the site I found the swing at :)
Chapter 13 by CallMeKitten
Chapter 13

“No need to rest, luv,” Spike indicated by looking at his already bobbing member. “Now, tell me about this unique set up you've got going on.” He nodded his head in the direction of the tall black metal stand.

Buffy reached for her book that had fallen to the floor. Spike glanced at her tan, toned behind as she leaned off the bed to grab it. Settling back onto the bed, she opened the Kama Sutra book to the page with the beautifully drawn Oriental woman hanging in the tree. Her partner was standing on the ground, poised to enter her.

“I want to try this, and because I don’t want to swing from a tree naked, I picked up a few things,” Buffy said, smiling and pointing at the picture. “Have you ever used one of these sex swings?”

“No, I actually haven’t, pet. But I like the way you think. Let’s get you hangin’,” he replied nuzzling into her neck.

They walked over to the stand and Spike helped Buffy with the thick, black harnesses. When she was in, Spike pushed her a bit to check out the swing action and realized it also bounced. “It’s got a bungee, Kitten?! Amazing!” He gently swung her in front of him, letting his already very hard dick brush against her with every return. Buffy moaned. “Are you alright? Are you comfortable?” His voice sounded concerned.

“Very, now will you please insert tab A into slot B?” She giggled as she rocked her hips towards him, bumping into him a bit harder.

“Don’t have to ask me twice, luv.” He stroked his cock a few times, lubing it a bit with her juices, and held himself out, pointing towards her. “Why don’t you swing on over and see me?”

Buffy laughed out loud as she rocked her hips, setting the swing in motion. The first forward motion only brushed him against her wanting quim, but the second seated him fully for a brief second. Spike moved closer, not wanting to leave her body. Buffy continued to gently swing, grasping him deep within herself with each pass, no longer letting him slip out.

Spike grabbed the cold black steel frame to firm his stance, as she slammed hard onto him. He could see the concentration on her face, the lust in her eyes, her biting her lip. This was a whole new sensation. He let go of the stand and grabbed the harness with both hands, stilling her on his cock. Buried to the hilt, he gave the satin covered bungee a tug and she bounced up and slammed down on him harder. Her eyes flew open at the new motion.

“Oh my G-God,” Buffy cried out as he brushed her G-spot with each bounce. Her orgasm hit her hard. Spike continued to bounce her on his cock, smiling at how quickly she had cum. Her Slayer muscles were choking his cock. He wondered if she would let him fuck her ass again.

As she was catching her breath, Spike mischievously asked her, “Mind if I give that sweet lil' ass a poke?”

Giggling, she replied, “You say the most romantic things.”

“Ok, how about tab A into bottom,” he said with a smirk. “I thought the bouncing might be fun.”

“Only if you’re “up” for it, Vampire.” She wiggled a bit on his still embedded cock.

“Always, luv, always.” He removed himself from her pussy and rubbed his wet bell-end on her tight hole. She loosened immediately. Spike was getting ready to gently ease into her when she bounced, taking him in a single thrust. The pleasure that ripped through them both caused them to still momentarily. As Buffy adjusted to him, she began to bounce. Just a bit at first. Spike had never experienced anal sex quite like this, but this was by far the best. She was riding him in mid air. He began to strum her clit, and her pace increased. He slipped two fingers deep into her pussy, seeking that special bundle of nerves again.

“GAAAAA..” was all that she could say. The sensation of the double penetration sent her into an explosive climax. She bounced up and down on him riding out her own orgasm, and bringing him to his own.

Spike was holding onto the stand with one hand as he fucked her with his hand and cock. As her orgasm hit, her sphincter muscles began strangling him. He couldn’t take anymore and came so hard, he struggled to keep himself standing.

He removed his fingers and grabbed hold of the stand with his other hand, keeping himself seated deep with in her still pulsing muscles.

“My God, woman, the things you do to me.”

Buffy still gasping for air. “You? What you do to me is a more accurate question.”

“Let me help you out of this thing. I think we could both use a rest. But, I must commend you on your excellent purchase.”

“It folds for travel too,” she giggled, pulling her arms free from the straps.
Spike helped her over to the bed; he could tell she was a little wobbly. He covered her up then joined her from the other side. Lying in bed, they were looking at each other, both lost in the other’s eyes.

“We need to talk, pet.” He brushed a strand of hair that had fallen across her face.

“I know and we will get all this figured out. I want you to know I couldn’t get back here fast enough tonight. I crave you now. It’s like I need you near, like you are supposed to be with me. I think our dreams were supposed to bring us together, for what, I’m not sure, but I need to find out.”

“Buffy, I have felt pulled toward you since we first met, before I even realized it was you I had dreamt of. The sex has been the best I’ve ever had, but it seems like so much more. Just like you said, I crave you.

“Well, we are together, all crave-y. What do we do next?

“I have lots of ideas, but for now, let’s rest a bit, then I want to try on the harness.”
Chapter 14 by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
PLEASE let me know what you think of this chapter...
Chapter 14

Giggling, Buffy jumped off the bed, testing her legs for stability. “Yep, it’s a go!”

Spike grabbed her, pulled her back down on the ransacked bed with him. He kissed her smiling lips gently, gazing into her eyes. “How did I get so lucky?”

“Maybe I’m the lucky one.” She kissed him again. “Now, before this gets all mushy, let’s get you all tied up again.” This time she jumped out of the bed, grabbing and pulling him with her. She stood by the swing with a confused look on her face.

“What’s wrong, pet?”

“I have no idea what we are gonna do with you in the harness. That Kama Sutra book had lots of positions, but I’m having a hard time picturing them. I should have gotten the video with the swing. Especially since Giles paid for all this” She motioned her hand like a grinning game show host.

“Giles’ credit card strikes again, eh?” Spike chuckled and reached for her hand. “Let’s just see what we can come up with on our own,” he added as he raised her hand to his lips, gently placing a chaste kiss upon it. “I was thinking maybe we could swing together for a bit, if you don’t mind.”

“Mind? Nope, not a bit. Get that harness on, boy," swatting his bare bottom.

Spike took his time putting the harness on, just to see Buffy squirm. She was excited, and he always did like ‘Irritated Buffy’. Once he had himself suspended, he bounced a bit just to make sure he was in securely. He could see her just dying to get on, and sarcastically commented, “If you’re ready now, climb on up here.”

“If I’m ready? Gaah Spike!” She jumped and took hold of the top of the stand and swung her legs between and through the straps in a graceful gymnastics move, leaving her straddling her bouncing Vampire. “Now, what is it that you wanted to try?”

“Hold onto the top of the stand, I want to test this bungee out.” She did as instructed, allowing Spike to bounce up into her. He bounced lightly, sinking only a portion of himself inside Buffy, once again teasing her. He cocked his head to the side watching her, smirking at her desire for more, and yet denying her.

“Spike! Please! I need more!” She was still holding onto the top of the steel frame. After a few excruciating minutes of him barely entering her drenched pussy, she let go of the frame, spearing herself onto him.

“I see what you want, Slayer, little more of me, huh?” He grabbed her hips and forced her hard down on his cock. He was pounding into her when she leaned back a bit, throwing him off balance. He pulled her close afraid she was going to fall. “Take the leg straps and ‘kneel’ in them, and hold onto something. Can’t have you falling on that hard head of yours. Try holding onto the bungee. Maybe that will be better.”

Once again, Buffy did as she was told, she was so lost in her lust, she didn’t even want to argue.

Kneeling in the wide leg straps allowed her to control her movements over him by opening and closing her legs. Spike had managed to brace his feet on the stand’s legs and was rocking his pelvis in a blur of movement. The sensation of weightlessness combined with the fact that the only contact she was having with Spike was his cock ramming in and out of her at lightening speed, once more pushed her over the edge. Buffy screamed as she came, her juices flowing freely onto Spike’s tightening balls. He grabbed her by the waist again, fearing she would fall as she climaxed. The warmth of her quivering body set off his orgasm. As they came down from their high, they were lightly bobbing and spinning in the swing. Both started laughing hysterically.

They helped each other out of the swing and made their way back to the bed. Snuggling with Buffy under the fluffy down comforter, Spike tried once again to get her to talk.

“Buffy? I need to know what you’re thinking. We need to figure out what all this means. Surely the Powers That Be didn’t just want you to get laid. I mean you are cranky a lot, but...”

She punched his arm with a smile. “I’m cranky? PUH-LEEZE! One minute you hate me, the next you want to kill me, now you just want to fuck me.”

“You are wrong, Slayer. That’s far from all I want. I want you. All of you. If you’ll have me, that is. I will do anything, fight the bad guys, befriend your little Scooby gang, whatever it takes. I need you.” He turned his head, fearing this was the end. He had spilled his guts and now he waited for his world to crash around him.

“Look at me. Spike, please look at me. You took that all wrong. I want you too, and your willingness to consider being the ‘Not-So Big Bad’ makes this an easy decision. We will find out from Giles’ or the PTB directly what’s in the books for us. Surely Giles has something written down about some prophecy that he hasn’t translated yet. Besides, he’s gonna wonder about all the “expenses” I’ve incurred the last few days. Don’t worry, I’m not going anywhere. Now, can I get a nap in? I do believe I wore myself out, rolling around with a monster last night.”

She nuzzled into his chest, his arms wrapping tight around her, and she fell into a deep sleep. Two hours later, she bolted up in bed screaming.
Spike wasn’t sure what to do. He pulled her close to settle her. She was beating and clawing at him, sobbing. Finally, she stilled. He was on pins and needles waiting for her to say something, anything, just to let him know she was ok. She was clinging to him, shaking. “Buffy, what was it? Tell me, sweetheart.”

“You’re in danger. I had another dream. Angel’s going to kill you, and he’s going to make me watch….”
End Notes:
review review and I'll love you :P
Chapter 15 by CallMeKitten
Chapter 15

They dressed and took the sewer tunnels to the Magic Box. They entered the basement and paused at the stairs leading to the shop. Buffy knew she was getting ready to face the people she cared about the most, people whose opinions mattered the most. They would disapprove of a relationship with Spike. Grasping his hand, she led him up the stairs, and into her world.

The Magic box wasn’t busy at all. Willow and Tara were stocking candles, Giles and Anya were behind the cash register looking at ledgers, Xander and Dawn were eating donuts at the large table in the center of the store. Buffy and Spike entered the shop and all eyes turned to them.
Buffy headed straight for the donuts. She picked up a crueller and shoved it into her mouth. Xander watched the long pastry disappear into Buffy’s mouth, sexually fantasies swirling in his head. He swallowed hard and crossed his legs. They all watched, with mouths agape, as Spike walked up to Buffy, pulled her close, her back to his front, and said, “I knew you’d worked up an appetite. Why didn’t you tell me you were so hungry?” He nibbled on her neck as she ate.

Giggling and wiping donut crumbs from her lips, she turned and kissed him full on the mouth.
“Bloody hell! Is no one going to ask what on earth is going on here?” Giles was already looking for something to wipe his glasses with. “We need to research whatever spell they are under. Willow, can you figure out who cast it?”

“We aren’t under any spell, Giles. But we do need to do some research. I’ve had two Slayer dreams. Both involved me and Spike, and then the last one, Angel. Is there perhaps some sort of prophecy you forgot to mention?” She looked pointedly at her Watcher.

Frantically rubbing his glasses, he replied, “Whatever do you mean, Buffy?”

“So there’s no spell needed?” Willow still looked concerned.

“Tell us about the dreams, Buffy, and tell us how this thing with Spike started,” Tara asked, seeing the concern on her lover’s face.

Willow and Tara sat at the table with Xander and Dawn. Anya came and sat by Xander, glaring at him, irritated to find him staring at Buffy. Giles remained behind the counter, pretending to ignore the rest of them.

Spike had noticed the Watcher’s behavior and was convinced the man knew something he wasn’t sharing.

Buffy shared the ‘censored’ version of her first dream, letting them know she had dreamed it was her destiny to be with Spike and then told them of his dream of her years before she had even been born.

“That can’t possibly be the meaning of the dream! You must be leaving something out or missing something. Giles, tell her she’s wrong. Why would the Slayer be with a vampire? Let’s also discuss the fact that she may actually be under a spell again. Look at them! They’re all over each other! Can’t we dust him now? God only knows what he’s done to her!” Xander was ranting uncontrollably.

“Relax, Whelp. There is no spell. The Slayer’s had a dream, it showed her the path to me, now deal with it. You have your own bird anyway.” Spike sat down at the table, pulling Buffy onto his lap as she ate another donut.

“Now Rupes, spill. What are you trying to hide from her?”

Giles put his glasses on and reached under the counter. Retrieving an old book, he began flipping through the pages as he approached the table. He laid the book down and pointed to the open page. “There is an ancient prophecy dealing with the joining of a Slayer and a vampire. It indicates, based on my translation, that they will become an unstoppable force. Against what, I haven’t a clue. I did not hide it, I simply did not think it applied to Buffy.”

“What! You didn’t think it applied? Giles, you cannot hide things like this from me! This joining may be what saves me from an early grave, again! Did you ever think of that?” The hurt on Buffy’s face was unmistakable. Spike continued to glare at the watcher. “Had I known this, my life could have been different. You don’t have the right to choose my life for me, Giles.” She turned and buried her face in Spike’s neck.

“Buffy, there is no way I would have told you to go find a vampire mate. Think about what you’re saying. And are you sure it’s supposed to be Spike? There was a dream about Angel, wasn’t there? Maybe he’s the one you are supposed to be with. That is to say, if you are to be with a vampire at all.” The irritation on Giles’ face was clear to everyone.

Dawn, who had stayed quiet, soaking it all in, broke the silence with.
“Spike’s hot, Angel’s not. ‘Nuff said.” All faces turned to her. “What, it’s true!”

Anya already knew about Buffy’s dream with Spike and was well aware of what had taken place between them. She had picked up on the fact that Buffy wasn’t about to share all the assorted details here and now, but couldn’t wait to hear how her outfit had worked out. “Buffy, tell us about your dream with Angel. I’m sure it will make more sense when we have more details. Oh, and by the way, I agree with Dawn.”

Xander cringed at Anya’s comment. Tara and Willow were looking over the prophecy and whispering to each other.

Buffy got comfortable on Spike’s lap and carefully selected her words. “I dreamt that Angel saw Spike and I together and tried to kill him out of jealousy.” She left out all the details about Angel watching them have sex, then the full on vampire fight that had ensued in her dream.

Willow and Tara suddenly looked to the group. “Giles, this translated to the Slayer MATING with a Master vampire and fighting together for the good of man, for ETERNITY. Does that mean she would marry Spike and become immortal like him?”

Giles took off his glasses again. “I refuse to discuss this any further. I will not allow my Slayer to mate with a vampire, let alone, William the Bloody.”

Buffy stood up and faced Giles. “I don’t think you have a choice. This is my decision to make, not yours. Spike, we need to get out of here and discuss this without anyone else’s input. I have heard enough here for a lifetime.”

She went to reach for Spike’s hand but he was already on his feet, reaching for hers.

“Let’s go, pet. No need to listen to the Peanut gallery on this subject.” They headed for the basement and disappeared behind the slamming door.

The remaining Scoobies looked at each other in shock. “I think we need to do more research and fast, get more books,” suggested Willow. Xander was up the ladder in a flash to retrieve all the “special” books. Dawn and Tara were looking at the books Giles kept behind the counter, pulling volumes off the shelf, while Willow continued to read through the book containing the prophecy.

Giles had disappeared into the back office to make a call.
End Notes:
Please review!
Chapter 16 by CallMeKitten
Chapter 16

Buffy and Spike walked hand in hand back to the crypt. The walk back was silent, each of them lost in their own thoughts. The tunnels were a shortcut back to the cemetery, which was good. They needed to discuss this prophecy.

So… mated to the Slayer. Me, William the Bloody, Scourge of Europe, claimed and mated to the Vampire Slayer. And not just any Slayer, but Buffy, the best slayer I have ever seen. Would she consider a claim, and eternal bond with? Spike was giddy and nervous about the upcoming conversation with Buffy. He squeezed her hand, smiling at her as she looked to him.

Buffy felt her hand squeezed and looked to Spike. He smiled at her, warming her from the inside out. He is beautiful, so kind on the eyes. And he is mine… or will he even want me? Her head was filled with doubt as the approached the crypt.
****
“Yes, the prophecy has begun. Yes, Spike is with her. I know. Look, Angel, you know very well I can’t stop her, but I thought you would be interested. Time is of the essence. Yes, goodbye.” Giles hung up the phone and returned to researching with the others. He was frustrated by Angel’s response to his call, but hoped he would somehow take care of the problem. He wanted his Slayer safe and if that meant involving Angel, so be it.

Anya had overheard Giles on the phone and knew she needed to warn Buffy and Spike.

“I think there are a few volumes downstairs, let me go check. I’ll be right back.” Anya fortunately had her cell phone in her pocket, which she reached for as she descended the stairs. She hid around the corner, behind some large shelved holding various bottles of herbs and eyes, she quickly dialed Buffy’s phone number and it immediately went to voicemail. Buffy’s phone was off. I hope those two are making with the happys Anya left a message and grabbed two random book off of the shelf, and went back up to the shop.


Angel answered the phone to hear the voice of a person he’d hoped he’d never hear again. Rupert Giles would only call if Buffy were in trouble or dead.

“The prophecy has begun.” Giles had stated plainly and from the tone in his voice he knew exactly which one he was speaking of.

“Is she still with him?” Angel asked through gritted teeth.

“Yes, Spike is with her.”

Rage flooded through Angel’s cold veins, his knuckles whitening as he gripped the cordless phone. “You need to stop her, convince her he’s not the one.”

Angel listened to Giles, but didn’t hear him. All he could think of was snapping his childe’s neck from happening. Furious with the situation, he stomped to his room to pack a bag. He would leave for Sunnydale as soon as the sun set. Packed and ready to go, he realized he had several hours before he could leave. Angel lay down on the bed and tried to rest. He was pretty sure there would be fighting in his near future. He would never let Spike have his girl.

No sooner had he dozed off that he was twitching and mumbling in his sleep, tortured by nightmares.


Spike and Buffy decided to head to his bed to relax and discuss the morning’s discoveries. Lying side by side, Buffy spoke first. “Ya know, you could get a few more pieces of furniture upstairs to sit on.”

Pulling her into his arms, he replied, “That would mean you wouldn’t be here in my bed then.”

They kissed for several minutes, softly teasing each other’s lips. Buffy slowly pulled back, took a deep breath and started, “So, eternally mated huh?”

Spike searched her face for any clue that she was freaking out about the prospect of being his mate. All he saw was warmth and happiness. “That’s what I heard. It’s a big step, Buffy. It means you would be linked to me forever. It’s not something to take lightly.”

Smiling, she cupped his cheek with her hand. “I’m not taking anything lightly. Tell me what you think about all of this.”

The soft tones of her voice soothed him like a lullaby. “I would be honored to have you as my mate for all eternity. Till dust do us part.” Spike leaned forward and kissed her passionately, as if to prove his statement.

Shocked, Buffy quickly asked, “I know a claim involves you biting me, but you wouldn’t have to turn me, would you? I don’t want to die to be with you, but …”

Spike laughed and pulled her back to him, “No, you don’t have to be turned, but there are some side effects. There aren’t many documented cases of Vampire/human matings, but I have read of a few. The main effect that comes to minds would be linked mentally as well as our lifelines.”

“Meaning that we could read each other’s minds and what, die together?”

“Yes and no,” he smiled. He couldn’t believe he was discussing this with her. His ladylove. Was she really considering this? “It was documented that vampires and their mates were able to use telepathy. Now, the linked lifelines are a bit tricky. It would mean that you would not only feel each emotions and pain, but should one of us die or be killed, the other would meet the same fate. Like I said, I don’t think it’s something to be taken lightly.” Spike looked her in the eyes. He was still very concerned that she would not be interested in him as her mate. He was trying to steel himself for her refusal, telling himself that he could handle it, knowing he would be crushed.

Buffy saw the strained look wash over his face. He was afraid she wouldn’t go through with it. She knew she needed to ease his fears. “I never take anything I do lightly.” Buffy got up on her knees and straddled him. She leaned forward and trailed her tongue down the side of his neck. “So, I get to bite you, too?”
End Notes:
Please review :) Sometimes a few words mean sooo much :P Also, if you want to make sure you dont miss an update, please favorite the story and you will receive email notification of an update.
Chapter 17 by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
This is for my wonderful Beta, Dragonflylady aka Lauriel. Thanks for everything you do.
Chapter 17

Spike moaned as Buffy began to rock against him fully clothed. Nibbling at his neck, she whispered, “Shh, no more talking. I’ve already made my decision.” He was trying to talk to her about the claim and what it would mean, but she was not interested in listening to him. She was working them both into a frenzy.

“Buffy, you need to think about this… aahhh, what this will mean… ooooh, I don’t think the prophecy stated we have to do this immediately…” Spike roughly grabbed her arms and forced her to look at him. “Buffy, I will only consent to this if you are sure.”

The feral look in her face told him she would not discuss this with him any longer. She was panting, still grinding into him. The look she was giving him was almost more than he could handle. He wanted to throw her down and ravish her and holding back was making his demon very irritated.

“Will you accept me as your mate?” Her husky lust-filled voice made his demon roar forth. He was losing control. “Will you accept me as your mate, for all of time?” she asked one more time.

Spike’s face changed immediately. “Always and forever, I will be yours. Will you accept me as your mate, for all of time?” His demon struggled, waiting for her answer. Then he saw something he hadn’t expected. Buffy’s canines elongated as she said, “I will be yours, always and forever.”

Mere second passed before they were latched onto each other’s neck. Low growls, which sounded more like purring, could be heard as they drank from each other. They began clawing and ripping at each other’s clothes, needing to be flesh to flesh.


Back in LA…


Angel was dreaming.

He heard them, or rather felt them near. He was in Restfield Cemetery near Spike’s crypt. The rage in him was overflowing. He would dust his child this time. He had been pushed too far. There was no way he would allow his girl to be soiled by the likes of William the Bloody. Angel broke into a run and when he reached the crypt, he busted the door wide open. He caught their scent and something more... he could feel them. Feel their emotions flooding his senses. Love, lust, desire were washing over him like the tide, nearly bringing him to his knees.

Dropping down to the lower level, he found the lovers, sitting naked astride each other, covered in scratches and with fresh bite marks on their necks. They turned to acknowledge his presence and he saw Buffy’s teeth, dripping with Spike’s blood. “WHAT THE FUCK! YOU TURNED HER! I WILL KILL YOU,” Angel roared as he raced towards them, already in game face and ready for battle.


Angel awoke in game face, furious with his childe. He could still feel their emotions rushing through him Hoping it was anxiety from the dream, he grabbed his bag and headed for the door. He had to get to Sunnydale.

Back at the crypt…

The few minutes it took for them to begin the mating ritual seemed like a lifetime. His demon erupted when she had not only asked him to be her mate, but when he had seen her grow fangs. Her face never changed, she had no matching bumpies, just beautiful pearly white fangs. Fangs grown to pierce his neck, and his neck only, had appeared as she spoke the ancient question.

Buffy bit him first, growling out “Mine” as she bit down into his neck. Her hands had managed to strip him of his shirt and continued to scratch and claw at the waistband of his jeans, still fused to his neck.

Spike allowed her bite and whispered, “Yours” in near orgasmic bliss. He felt her slowly draw his blood into her mouth. The monster in him could take no more. He roared out in passion, “Mine” as he sunk his teeth into her smooth tanned neck. She released him as pure pleasure overtook her being. “Yours” she gasped, feeling him drink from her. He ripped her clothes from her body as he slowly drank from her. Low moans escaped Buffy’s gaping mouth. Her fangs still dripped with his blood.

Both were lost in rapture, needing to fulfill their animal instincts and seal their union. Spike removed his fangs from her neck only long enough to strip all remaining articles of clothing and get her on all fours. He took her from behind, wrapping his fists in her hair, and began pounding her drenched pussy with his rock hard cock.

Buffy groaned in pleasure, grunting with each slap of his pelvis on her ass. His cock reaching places unknown before this moment. She had never had sex like this. There were no words spoken. The only sounds heard were the slapping of his skin on hers and the guttural sounds the banging of their bodies produced. They were like wild beasts going at it with no care in the world. As the tempo of their union increased, Spike felt his balls tighten, and he roared once more. He jerked her hair, pulling her back flush to his chest, and once more sunk his teeth into her newly marked neck. Her orgasm was instantaneous, and her Slayer muscles clenched on his cock, triggering his climax. Their bodies shook with tremors stronger than any earthquake. Buffy’s hands flew to his head, holding him close to her neck, encouraging him to continue. The enormous psychic energy behind their orgasms radiated through their bodies as they fell together onto the bed. Their claim officially sealed and the prophecy set in motion.

After a brief rest, Spike sat up and looked at his mate. He wondered about all the possible effects of the claim, and wondered what if any would they get. He remembered her teeth, and his cock stirred. That was definitely a bonus he didn’t even know was possible. He knew the prophecy had said that they would be an unstoppable force for the good of mankind, and that he was fine with. He would do whatever it took to keep Buffy, his mate happy. He tested the mental telepathy, by asking her a question.

Buffy, can you hear me?

Spike, I have been listening your thoughts for the last five minutes. Oh, and glad you like the fangs. They were a surprise to me too.

Spike smiled down on her with a warm love that flooded his soul. IS THAT MY SOUL?

Buffy bolted up as she heard his exclamation in her head. She could feel his emotions as they coursed through him. She could feel his soul swell with so many emotions. His love for her, his desperate plead for forgiveness for all the wrong he’d done, his appreciation for all that he now had. She climbed onto his lap, straddling him and facing him, and held him tight. He had been awarded his soul by the Powers That Be. Now the prophecy made more sense to them both. Buffy held his face in her hands and covered it with gentle kisses. “I love you,” she said as she looked directly into his eyes.

Spike was so overwhelmed by the emotions and the situation that he was speechless. Buffy began to kiss his neck and her mark.

A rush of pleasure washed over him. “Buffy, my true mate, I love you so much.”

As she heard the words, her fangs lowered and she carefully bit him again. This time both were hit with wave after wave of climactic energy.

The loud banging upstairs went unnoticed, but Angel dropping down to the bedroom did not. Spike and Buffy sprung into action, glorious and graceful in their nudity. Their claim was complete and they were now far stronger than Angel could ever hope to be. The naked couple tackled him, pinning him to the ground.

“Now lookie what we have here, my bride, an audience.”
End Notes:
Just a few kind words make the difference in an author's day. Please review and make mine.

Also, please consider adding this to your list of favorite stories so that you never miss an update.
Chapter 18 by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
Thanks to all who helped me and supported through this story, you all rock!
Chapter 18

Angel was in shock, yet the fury that flowed through him could not be quelled. His naked attacker had him straddled and pinned to the floor, but he knew Spike. Knew him well. He had always known Spike to be clever and strong, but never stronger than him. He pushed up against Spike’s body and found he was wrong. Confused, he looked to Buffy.
Buffy had opened the ‘pleasure chest’ looking for something to tie Angel up. She didn’t know that Spike was able to restrain him and was throwing things out of the chest onto the floor. Sex toys were rolling all around on the floor. Angel noticed and his rage increased.

“Buffy, luv, be a dear and get the special handcuffs from the drawer in the nightstand. They’ve been magically enhanced to be unbreakable. I think we should restrain him so we can catch him up on the latest SunnyD news.” Buffy retrieved the handcuffs as Spike jerked Angel up off the grounds and dragged him to the same archway Buffy had tied him up in. The light bulb moment struck him just then. ’How better to let Angel know that he hasn’t got a chance with Buffy than to let him watch us in action? I wonder if Buffy would go for it.’

‘You do realize I can hear you, right? Oh, and I agree with you one hundred percent. I have no problem with him watching. He might learn a thing or two. Let’s get him lashed to the wall, I’ve got to get back to what I was doing before we were so rudely interrupted.’
Buffy walked over and grabbed one of Angel’s wrists. He needed to be chained up. It was almost show time.

“Hey, wait, what are you doing! Buffy, has he got you brainwashed? Has he been torturing you here? What’s that thing over there in the stand? Has he hurt you? Oh my God, I am so sorry you had to go through this. I know your friends will be here soon to rescue us. Please, Buffy, don’t do this. We can get your soul back and we’ll take care of him. I’ll dust him myself.” Angel’s voice sounded stressed and scared.

Buffy double-checked the cuffs, making sure he was secured. She didn’t want to be interrupted again. “Angel, I have my soul so be quiet now, or I will gag you.” She looked over at the mess she had made on the floor.
“Spike, isn’t that a ball gag?”

“Yes, Kitten, it is. Do you think we need to use it?”

“I hope not, I would like to think he could keep his mouth shut for a while, listen to someone other then himself for a change.” Still naked, she picked up a riding crop and showed it to the raging vampire they had chained to the wall. “Angel, what’s wrong with you? What would make you come here and storm into Spike’s place. Did you get a little too happy and go back to being Angelus again?” she said, steadily slapping the crop in her hand.

“He’s not Angelus. I know this because Angelus was crazy. Angel’s the idiot.” Spike chuckled as he lounged on the bed, waiting to put on the show for his sire.

“Tell me something Angel, how is it that Spike can love me unconditionally without a soul, while you couldn’t even be civil to me without yours?” Buffy placed the crop under his chin. “And what would make you think that I would ever settle for any relationship with you. Don’t you get it? You are nothing to me. I’m with Spike now and not only are we together, but we are mated. Doesn’t that make you like… what, my sire-in-law?” She giggled and swiped the crop under his chin, inflicting a little bit of pain, but a little more shock.

Stuttering, Angel looked at her through teary eyes, “What have you done? He’s a soulless monster! He’s lying to you! He’s tricked you into this! Buffy, I saw you have fangs! We need to get you out of here and see if I can get you some help, maybe a spell to reverse it. Please, let me loose and I will save you.”

“If I needed anything, you would be the last monster I would turn to. I love Spike. I initiated the claim and he accepted it. This was my idea, and I think the Powers That Be gave me the fangs as a sex thing. It helps me with the biting.” Angel was appalled by what he was hearing, but looking at his naked childe slowly stroking himself and his one true love with newly sprouted fangs was more that he could handle. He burst into game face and roared.

Buffy slapped him with the crop across his chest. “I told you to be quiet. My, my, my, Angel, methinks thou doth complain too loudly, for I can see you are turned on by the sight in front of you.” She slapped him across the groin, hard, with the crop. “That’s not going to be used here, ever. But we are going to show you a few things today. Pay close attention, you might learn a thing or two.”

She turned her head toward Spike, looking at him lustfully and made chomping motions with her mouth as her fangs lowered. She turned back to Angel and smiled, flashing him a little fang.

Angel, still in game face, roared at Buffy as she sauntered over to the bedand slowly crawled toward her mate on all fours. She replaced Spike’s hand with her own, resuming the light strokes. Spike was thrilled by the recent developments. He couldn’t think of a better way to show Angel that they were together, than by forcing Angel to watch Buffy fuck him into next week.

“That feels great Buffy, love it when you touch me,” Spike smirked at Angel as his grandsire thrashed in his restraints. “Let’s show Angel how it’s supposed to be done.”

Buffy lazily licked Spike’s massive hard on from base to tip, flicking the underside with her tongue. Spike’s head rolled back. He could feel her emotions through their claim as well as the immense physical pleasure she was giving him. He reached out and lifted her hair so that, not only did he have a better view, but Angel did as well.

“Buffy, maybe you are under a spell? You can’t possibly want to be with him. BUFFY! GET YOU MOUTH OFF OF HIM!

Buffy took her mouth off of Spike’s cock, long enough to climb up and straddle his body. “Angel, you stupid asshole, my mouth will be exploring Spike’s body for all eternity now. And there’s not a thing you can do about it.” Leaning forward, she licked Spike’s chest, taking a few seconds to tease his little pink nipples and then up his neck. “My love, my mate… mine,” she said, just before she once again sunk her new fangs into her mark on his neck.

Spike groaned loudly, clutching her closer to his body. The emotions that flowed between them were indescribable. “Yours, always, my love, my mate.” Clinging to her as wave after wave of pure bliss washed over them, he too reenacted their claim. Not because Angel was there, but because he wanted to. Time seemed to stand still when he was with her.

Angel suddenly froze. He was watching his worst nightmare play out in front of him. He was always aware of his sire bond with Spike, always lingering in the background. He could feel him when he was near, if he needed help, but had never been able to feel anything like this. He could feel Spike’s emotions about Buffy AND Buffy’s emotions about Spike! HOLY FUCK! He was feeling their feelings through the bizarre combination of the claim and his sire bond with Spike. Angel’s brain was flooded with emotions that caused him more pain than when he had had his soul restored. He wouldn’t be able to take much more of it. He needed to get away, and far away. He began to sob.

Their biting ceased as the two bodies melted into each other, needing to intertwine. Spike had flipped Buffy onto her back, slowly slipping his member into her wanting center, both of them lost in rapture as their bodies became one. Their movements were pure poetry, in perfect sync with each other. Positions changed as Spike rolled her on top of him, encouraging her to set a pace good for her. Hours passed, new positions were tested, each time the lovers crested another climax as their bodies and souls united. The emotions they shared could have powered a nuclear weapon, and Angel felt it all.

The lovers had forgotten that Angel was even there. They had been so involved in their lovemaking that they had missed the point at which Angel had lost it. He had collapsed. His bodyweight all but on the floor, since the charmed handcuffs held him steady.

Sated for the time being, Buffy found herself using Spike’s bum as a pillow, unaware how she had ended up there. She caught her breath then slowly chomped down on that tight cheek.

“OI! What was that for?” Spike quickly flipped over and pulled her against his chest.

“Always wanted to do that,” she said coyly.

They sat up and began kissing once more, when they both heard a stifled sob.

That’s when they saw Angel. Crushed and beaten without a punch ever being thrown. “I think we can let him go now, poppet. I can feel through my sire bond that Peaches here got to feel all of our feelings while he watched us.”

“How is that possible? He can read our minds?” Buffy was a little concerned, and a bit embarrassed.

“No, but he is forever linked to me through our Sire/Childe bond.

Somehow, I think we have the Powers That Be to thank for this. Angel won’t be able to be around us. He now knows the prophecy has come true and that he was never the Chosen One. I promise, all he wants to do is get far away from us.”

Spike retrieved the handcuff key from the nightstand and unlocked Angel, who fell on the floor. Spike helped him up, waiting for him to say something.

“Spike, I’m leaving California now. I don’t know where I’m going, but I think you know how to reach me if you need me.” With that statement, he left.
They were alone to start their new life, fighting on the side of good, together.



Epilogue


Spike and Buffy spent days alone in the crypt, going at it like rabbits. Those days would later be considered their first honeymoon. When they finally left, Buffy checked her messages, retrieving not only a message from Anya warning them, but one from Dawn, Tara, and Willow too. They had each snuck off to warn their friends. No surprise there, but there was no call from Xander or Giles. It didn’t even matter to them at all.

Giles flew back to England as soon as he heard from Angel, knowing that he was definitely no longer needed. He sold the store to Anya.

Anya ran the store and, after finally kicking Xander to the curb, started dating Clem, who gave her many orgasms.

Willow and Tara converted the basement in Buffy’s house into an apartment with a private entrance, staying there to help keep an eye on Dawn, while Buffy and Spike fulfilled their prophecy, going where they were needed to help rid the world of evil.

Xander was shunned by the Scoobies for some time, but eventually came around. He helped build the basement apartment.

Dawn finished high school and with the help of the loving adults around her, was able to lead a relatively normal life.

Buffy and Spike did what was prophesised and lived happily ever after.
End Notes:
Thank you loyal readers. Your reviews have helped me get through this and encouraged me to write more. I am glad you enjoyed the ride.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=34146