Slayer's Sex Kittens VS Spike's Hell Fiends. by PinkSatin
Summary: Here's the best I got. Spike's band is doing great. He lost a girl he loved a lot Five Years Ago and hasn't stopped looking for her yet. But With many Twists and turns of Course! Spuffy will be there maybe not right away.
Categories: Ficlets/Song Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 8648 Read: 9241 Published: 04/23/2009 Updated: 05/17/2009

1. Five Years Ago by PinkSatin

2. Your Imaginary Goddess by PinkSatin

3. Half Truths Leaked by PinkSatin

4. Slayer's Satin Coffin by PinkSatin

5. Rough Lyrics by PinkSatin

6. Twisting the Lyrics. by PinkSatin

Five Years Ago by PinkSatin
Author's Notes:
Alright. So This is my first attempt at a Song Fic. I do believe. So Eh. Leave Hate or Goodies. IDK. haha. Anyways. The Song in this Chapter has to be given credit to Maroon 5 - Through with you.
Now on that note, Listen to the song if you please. I'll see if I can embed it into the end notes, Anyways. All the music I choose, will be using the lyrics, but mind you their bands are punk. Which means, Listen to it, and think of it as a little more punk rockish than what it really is. Alright :) I was looking for great lyrics, not screaming crap :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Spike swaggered up to the microphone taking it out of the stand, as the words seemed to just roll off his lips. He knew this song better than the rest; as he sung he thought back to the first time he sang it at the Bronze when they just had their first gig at their local club. He felt like he was reliving it all over again. He kept singing out the words as his mind took him back five years to when he has first sang the song.

"Can you see me?
Floating above your head
As you lay in bed
Thinking about everything
That you did not do
Cause saying I love you
Has nothing to do with meaning it"



He sang out, looking up at her. Waiting for something in her eyes to give way, saying that they could try again once more. But he kept his performance up. They couldn't risk messing up, and he knew it. This would open up doors in L.A.

He swaggered around the stage, looking up at his bass player Oz and then glancing back to lock his eyes with hers.


"And I don't trust you
Cause every time you're here
Your intentions are unclear
I spend every hour waiting for a phone call
That I know will never come
I used to think you were the one
Now I'm sick of thinking anything at all"


Looking over at his guitar player, Gunn, he smiled. Gunn gave him the nod of confidence that Spike needed. He smiled at Gunn and slithered his way to share the microphone with him, and they bellowed out the next verse.

"You ain't ever coming back to me
That's not how things were supposed to be
You take my hand just to give it back
No other lover has ever done that"


He swaggered away from Gunn, looking back to his drum player. Wood, nodding to him and giving him a smirk, Wood nodded back to Spike, and he turned around to see his key player, Xander. Spike gave him a winning smile, turning it into what would later be his million dollar trademark smirk, then glancing back at the fans who had come to watch them perform.


"Do you remember?
The way we used to melt
Do you remember how it felt?
When I touched you
Oh cause I remember very well
And how long has it been
Since someone you let in
Has given what I gave to you
And at night when you sleep
Do you dream I would be there?
Just for a minute or two do you?"


He bellowed out more lyrics as he swaggered and stalked across the stage, glancing and trying to flirt with the girls who were screaming out towards him. He tried his best, still keeping his eyes on the girl who had just broken his heart not but a few days before this performance.

"You ain't ever coming back to me
That's not how things were supposed to be
You take my hand just to give it back
No other lover has ever done that"


She got up not wanting to hear anymore. She showed up because he had asked her to, even after she had crushed what was left of him. This wasn't the man she grew up with and this wasn't the man she wanted in her life anymore. She set a few bills down in the booklet and grabbed her purse. She spoke a few words to her friends and she headed for the exit.

He swaggered over to Xander, sharing the microphone with him as they bellowed out the rest of the song.

"Heartache heartache I just have so much
A simple love with a complex touch
There is nothing you can say or do
I called to let you know I'm through with you."


The rest of the lyrics hit her as she walked towards the door, trying to keep the tears from falling until she made it out outside. She wasn't going to let him see her cry. She knew that song was written for her; she wasn't stupid. She looked back at him as she walked out of the Bronze and his life for good. She wasn't going to look back. She had already told her friends her intentions, and they said they would catch up with her. He finished the song.


Bringing his mind back to the present time, he called to the fans. "Thanks for coming to watch us play, look out for our new cd, self titled, Spike's Hell Fiends. There will be tee shirts and all 'f those great little goodies, at the door for you to purchase." He put the microphone back into the stand.

They had finished their set, and were not getting ready for the little break before finishing up with the second set. He stalked off of the stage, seeing his mates heading into the dressing room.

"Nice work, mate. Keep up the good work whelp, haven't seen a keys player as good as you, wouldn't want to lose you this year either. Same to you Gunn and Wood. Oz, you on the other need to quit out shining me with your awe-inspiring bass playing. Pretty soon you'll be getting all the girls, and what'll I have to look forward to at night?" He said joking with Oz.

"Movies." Oz stated. He wasn't the type to talk all that much. Pretty much with the one worded answers.

"Don't worry about it Spike. I'm sure you could still get anyone with those looks, voice and leather." Came the reply from Gunn; he'd known him longer than the rest, although he had gone to school with all of them.

"Just not the one I keep looking for right?" He mumbled under his breath.

"You'll find her man." Wood stated, as they carried off to get some rest in their little thirty minute break before they had to go carry on some more tunes.
End Notes:
Alright. I added in my player that has a long of the songs I might or might not use for this story. Anyways. Just hit pop out player, and the song is Yet again. Through With You by Maroon Five. Might be on the bottom of the list. Took me a while to find the perfect song :) Anyways. REVIEW PLEASE!! :)

My Lovely Banner was made by Xaphania!! It's amazing!!
Your Imaginary Goddess by PinkSatin
Author's Notes:
hmm...Nothing Much to mention That I can think of...

One of many of my beta's Megz.
&& YetWhoAmI for helping me with my Spike speak. haha! Other than that...Enjoy?

Don't forget to Check out the Pop-Out Playlist in the First Chapter if you'd like to hear how the songs actually sound :)
“Gunn, come here for a moment, gotta question for you.” Spike stated simply.

“What’s up man?” Gunn replied when he was out of the room with the other members.

“How well do the rest ‘f ‘em know the music to the newest song This Love?” He asked, turning to pace back and forth from where he had been thinking of the lyrics to see if he knew them well enough to sing tonight.

“Pretty good, did you wanna play it tonight?” He asked anyways. Knowing Spike they’d end up playing it regardless.

“Yeah, but don’t worry about telling ‘em I can do it, I’m not a ponce.” He stated, walking into the room and gathering their attention.

“Guys, We are going to be playing This Love tonight. Check over the notes and music and make sure you have it down. I’m not changing my mind either, I’ll also take the blame if Rupes has an issue with it.” He stated, sitting down in a chair and re-reading the lyrics once again for their newest song.

Ten minutes later they were taking the stage. To perform their newest written song, that they hadn’t even recorded yet Spike was nervous to say the least, although he didn’t show it. The rest picked up on it, and they all gave a nod as Spike took the stage and the microphone.

“Alright Ladies and Gents, we are taking a small detour, we are going to perform a new song. Feel Lucky. The song is called This Love and it goes a little something like this…” He stated as he nodded to Wood and Xander to start them off. The words started to roll off of his lips once again; he hoped didn’t screw this up on their first try, all because he wanted to sing something different.

“I was so high I did not recognize
The fire burning in her eyes
The chaos that controlled my mind
Whispered goodbye and she got on a plane
Never to return again
But always in my heart”


He worked the stage like it was made for him. You wouldn’t know he and his band members were even holding in deep secrets, he smirked with the one where you know he knows something but he isn’t going to tell you. He strolled over to Xander and sharing the microphone with him, they sang out the next verse together.

“This love has taken its toll on me
She said Goodbye too many times before
And her heart is breaking in front of me
I have no choice cause I won't say goodbye anymore”


He swaggered back to the center of the stage then smiling and grabbing the hands of a couple of the ladies front and center, then he slowly walked down off the stage singing the next verse into the microphone.

“I tried my best to feed her appetite
Keep her coming every night
So hard to keep her satisfied
Kept playing love like it was just a game
Pretending to feel the same
Then turn around and leave again”


Giving the ladies a smirk and touching them, he wanted to laugh as they would almost melt. He knew he could get any of these ladies to have sex with him, but he only wanted to the one who had walked out on him five years ago. She wasn’t even willing to give him the chance to explain what had happened…

“This love has taken its toll on me
She said Goodbye too many times before
And her heart is breaking in front of me
I have no choice cause I won't say goodbye anymore
I'll fix these broken things
Repair your broken wings
And make sure everything's alright
My pressure on your hips
Sinking my fingertips
Into every inch of you
Cause I know that's what you want me to do”


As he sang the next part of the song, he slowly stalked back onto the stage as if he were a panther on the prowl for his next victim. He turned around with a sharp twist in his doc martins and flashed a bright smirk, letting the rest of the lyrics roll off of his lips…

“This love has taken its toll on me
She said Goodbye too many times before
And her heart is breaking in front of me
I have no choice cause I won't say goodbye anymore

This love has taken its toll on me
She said Goodbye too many times before
And my heart is breaking in front of me
She said Goodbye too many times before

This love has taken its toll on me
She said Goodbye too many times before
And her heart is breaking in front of me
I have no choice cause I won't say goodbye anymore…”


He grabbed the microphone stand as he set the microphone back into it, “Alright Ladies and Gents, thanks for listening to Spike’s Hell Fiends. There are plenty of t-shirts and other goodies at the door. Please Support us. Now. Get the hell out of here before my Fiends come after you.” He said with a smirk and the fans picked up on his joke.

Spike and his band started packing up their equipment, for as big as they’d made it, they hadn’t even decided to get roadies. Xander looked up at the rest of the guys packing their things away.

“So for a Friday night we did good right? Not a sell out but then again this is Sunnydale, CA. And we’ve all grown up here anyways…Also…Who wants to come here tomorrow since some of us have things to take care of here before heading to our next stop? I heard there was a band called something along the lines of Sex Kittens or something playing tomorrow.” He shook his head trying to remember the entire name of the band.

“Any takers?” He stated as he picked up his keys in their box to set them near the edge of the stage.

“I’ll join you anything with Kittens and Sex they’ve got to be good right?” joked Gunn.

“In.” Oz replied.

“I guess I’ll be there…” came Wood’s reply.

“I’m taking that as a I’ve got to be there also since everyone else is going?” Spike looked up at them, they all nodded.

“Alright. Count me in.” He stated as they all finished packing up their equipment, taking it out to Oz’s van, as seeing as two drove in the van and the other three drove in Spike’s beloved DeSoto.


Saturday Night.

The girls were all dressed in their stage make-up. They decided after the first few gigs of getting stalked that they needed something that made them still look like them but with a twist. So they had gone with looks of a demon or vampire. They all took on their own stage personality very well in fact, out of stage make-up you couldn’t tell they were Slayer’s Sex Kittens.

Buffy and Faith were pulling their equipment into the Bronze and setting it up on stage, Willow, Anya, and Cordy came along behind pulling in the rest.

“So Ladies. Ready for tonight?” Buffy asked smiling behind her fangs.

“Five by Five.” came Faith’s reply as she twirled her drumstick. Both Willow and Cordy nodded and looked towards Anya for her blunt response.

“Yes, I’m going to find some very lovely shaped men to give me lots of good orgasms.” She gave them all a proud smile. They all shared a laugh, finishing the setup and heading into their dressing room, waiting for the Bronze to fill up. They were told that they had indeed sold out on a Saturday night to the Bronze, which was only the second time that had ever happened. ‘Go Figure.’ Buffy thought.

An hour later they were on the stage, gazing out at a sea of fans.

Buffy picked up the microphone.

“Hello Ladies and Gents.” She bellowed out into the Bronze, smiling behind her fangs.

“Alright, well you’re in for a treat tonight. We’ve got a new band member with us that hasn’t been with us since the beginning so let’s give her a hand. She’s a little rough around the edges and she’s a long time friend. Anya on the Bass guitar...” She took a step back pointing out Anya who gave a very wicked bass solo, and then stepped back into her spot on the stage. Buffy took back the center of the stage.

“Alright, let’s here it for Anya one more time.” She yelled into the microphone.

“Alright Alright. Calm down, We are going to start tonight off with the song that I wrote myself about four years ago, the title of it is Imaginary. Enjoy Ladies and Gents.” She said as she pulled the stand into her left hand as she nodded to Willow to start with the keys, the song then soon pouring from her lips.


“Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, paper flowers
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, paper flowers”


Just then the drums and guitars picked up and join in. She slowly slithered across the stage as her voice rang out into the bronze like a siren’s call.

“I linger in the doorway
Of alarm clock screaming
Monsters calling my name
Let me stay
Where the wind will whisper to me
Where the raindrops, as they’re falling, tell a story”


As she sang out the high vocals of the verse she came to stand with Cordy for the chorus, sharing her microphone with her, so she could sing the backup in the chorus. She smiled around her tiny fangs and her eyes were a deep red staring out into the crowd. She swayed to the rhythm of the music with Willow on the keys and sang out the chorus again with her on the backup.

“In my field of paper flowers
And candy clouds of lullaby (flowers)
I lie inside myself for hours
And watch my purple sky fly over me (flowers)”


She swayed back to the center of the stage still undulating sensually to the beat, as she sang out the music to the rest of the song, choosing a different band member to sing the chorus with her for the backup parts. She enjoyed singing this song more than the rest of them…

“Don’t say I’m out of touch
With this rampant chaos - your reality
I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge
The nightmare I built my own world to escape

In my field of paper flowers
And candy clouds of lullaby (flowers)
I lie inside myself for hours
And watch my purple sky fly over me (flowers)

Swallowed up in the sound of my screaming
Cannot cease for the fear of silent nights
Oh, how I long for the deep sleep dreaming
The goddess of imaginary light

In my field of paper flowers
And candy clouds of lullaby (flowers)
I lie inside myself for hours
And watch my purple sky fly over me (flowers)

Paper flowers…
Paper Flowers…”


Buffy’s voice rang out into the bronze. They finished up their set with two other songs.

“Thank You Ladies and Gents you’ve been amazing to us. There are shirts and other nik-knacks at the door, please support us in buying yourself or someone else a nice little gift. Slayer’s Sex Kittens will be here for the second show in just an hour. If you’ve already bought your tickets, grab a drink and dance a little bit. We’ll be back out in an hour.” She said as she placed the microphone back into the stand and took off to the dressing room with the rest of the band.

As she walked to the door of the dressing room she caught a glimpse of someone she thought she knew. She shook her head, thinking she was losing her mind after just singing her heart on stage.

The moment that Slayer’s Sex Kittens had headed off to their dressing room, Spike and his friends had just entered into the Bronze figuring that they’d catch their second show. It was a little more expensive but they also figured that it’d be later so they wouldn’t have to worry about so much drama and fans and hopefully it would be less crowded. They had grabbed some drinks and found a table close to the stage, settling in and waiting for the band to once again take the stage.
End Notes:
Hehe...Leave Reviews Please...
I was excited about the five reviews I did get!!
Leave Reviews makes me wanna pull Chapter Four out of thin air!! OH && the Songs they sing are Credited to Maroon5 - This Love && EvaneScence - Imaginary(Fallen Album) Yay!! Okay. NOW GO REVIEW...Pwease *bats eyelashes*
Half Truths Leaked by PinkSatin
Author's Notes:
There's a small thing in this chapter we like to call a plot twist. If you spot it. Don't leak it :) haha.

Anyways. There are a couple of clues in this chapter if I'm not mistaken that might lead you thinking one thing..but who knows what I'll do next chapter :) Enjoy && Don't forget about the Pop-Out Play List on the First Chapter.
They started getting ready for one of their care-free play with the Crowd fun song, before winding back down with an oldie but goodie. So the group stretched out their limbs and muscles, they also warmed up their vocal cords also, because who knew who’d be singing what parts tonight if Buffy felt like sharing the microphone at all, didn’t’ matter they all warmed up together anyways.

Their manager took the stage. “Hey Ladies and Gents. If I could catch your attention for a moment. The first song that Slayer’s Sex Kittens is going to be singing is called Highway to Hell. This is a little bit of some care-free fun they plan out to keep things interesting. Their last song will be Weight of the World. Please Enjoy. We Enjoy the fact That Slayer’s Sex Kittens are the only bad to have sold out for two shows back to back for the second time ever here at the Bronze. Enjoy Ladies and Gents.”

 He said as he placed the microphone back into the stand, Buffy had a head-set microphone so she could dance and interact with the crowd for this song..

All the band members minus Buffy had taken the stage with the lights down and the music starting slowly picking up and adding in different sounds as it picked up it’s pace..
Buffy came around slowly from the back of the crowd silently and stalking the fans.

The lights came up on everyone at once including a spot light on Buffy. As she started to bellow out the first words of the song…Stalking around the crowd, slowly making her way to the stage, as she flashed her fangs towards certain members..

“Living easy, living free
Season ticket on a one-way ride
Asking nothing, leave me be
Taking everything in my stride
Don't need reason, don't need rhyme
Ain't nothing I would rather do
Going down, party time
My friends are gonna be there too”


She slowly pulled on of the males against her and just as quickly pushed him back into his seat. Screaming out.

“I'm on the highway to hell”


She started making her way back towards the stage as she found a group of girls to flash her fangs at as she grabbed up one of the girls pulled her close to her body as they moved to the beat of the music. As she bellowed out more lyrics.

“No stop signs, speed limit
Nobody's gonna slow me down
Like a wheel, gonna spin it
Nobody's gonna mess me round
Hey Satan, payed my dues
Playing in a rocking band
Hey Momma, look at me
I'm on my way to the promised land”


She continued to move threw the crowd, the spot light on her faded away… She disappeared into the crowd once again…Still not having made it to the actual stage.

“I'm on the highway to hell”


She bellowed it over very loud as the spotlight flashed on her, She leaned into one of the patrons.
When her and rest of the band quickly replied

“(Don't stop me)”


She let out a small evil sounding laugh to play up her vampire status in the band with Faith and Willow, who also let out a small evil laugh. She continued stalking threw the crowd.

“And I'm going down, all the way down
I'm on the highway to hell

Highway To Hell

Living easy, living free
Season ticket on a one-way ride
Asking nothing, leave me be
Taking everything in my stride
Don't need reason, don't need rhyme
Ain't nothing I would rather do
Going down, party time
My friends are gonna be there too

I'm on the highway to hell

No stop signs, speed limit
Nobody's gonna slow me down
Like a wheel, gonna spin it
Nobody's gonna mess me round
Hey Satan, payed my dues
Playing in a rocking band
Hey Momma, look at me
I'm on my way to the promised land”


She finally made it to the stage after playing with a few certain people.
She got ready to bellow out the last few lines, as she turned around to face the crowd finally.
Her eyes fell on him…She almost missed the beat to bellow out her next line of lyrics as the lights faded and flashed on them again, this time Buffy bellowed out the her line and the rest had done the back up.

“I'm on the highway to hell
(Don't stop me)”


Not missing a beat this time, she swayed her hips towards the music, letting a smirk play around her fangs as her eyes almost glowed red. She sexually let the rest of the lyrics fall from her lips.

“And I'm going down, all the way down
I'm on the highway to hell.”


She finished the song, heading over to the center of the stage. “How’d you guys like that one?”

The crowded Bronze cheered loudly.

Ten Minutes Later.. They were getting ready to play their last song for the night. Buffy couldn’t wait to get done with the song. She knew it was a bad idea to sing the one they already had planned on ending with but, if she didn’t sing it now, he just know it was because she saw him in the crowd and that didn’t fly with her. She as hell. It didn’t matter what he did, so she would continue the set as if it never mattered although this time it wasn’t going to be a random person from the fans to sing to…it was going to be him.. She thought as drank some water and walked back to center stage.

“Alright here’s our last song of the night. Before we start the song though. I’m going to pick someone from the crowd.” She yelled into her head microphone.

Spike watched her thinking he knew her but couldn’t put her somewhere spot on. Although the fake fangs, contacts, and hair color hadn’t helped him out too much either, but he knew he could place her some where in his past or possible present. He took in a deep breath as he leaned back into his chair, lost in thought.

Buffy came down off the stage and looked at him. “Care to join me for a song…Sirrrrr…” She purred out at him. He wanted to laugh at how cute she seemed to be mocking a vampire for one and secondly a dance wouldn’t hurt anything he figured.

“Bloody Hell, Should be Fun.” He said, giving his pals a smirk.

“Follow Me. I have a special chair for you to use on stage after a little dancing.” she spoke with a sexual undertone, keeping a smirk plastered on her face.

As soon as Spike stepped a foot onto the stage, the band started up the music at Buffy’s nod.
She started to sing out the words to the song, as she slowly moved with him in front of the audience.

“Feels like the weight of the world,
Like God in heaven gave me a turn.
Don't cling to me, I swear I can't fix you.
Still in the dark, can you fix me?”


She swayed lightly against him, as she turned to face him and then quickly flipped her back to him as she swaggered her ass at him as she lowered herself closer to the ground. Singing Out the Next Verse.

“Freefall, freefall, all through life.”


Willow had left the keys for a moment to place the chair behind Spike. Knowing exactly how this turned out each time although this time she wasn’t sure the chair would save Spike. She flashed her fangs at the crowd as she quickly made it back to her keys.
When she picked up again singing the lyrics…her swaying has slowed with the words and she pushed him right into the chair, hard, uncaring of how he felt about it and most of the time the crowd just cheered figuring it was some type of pre-planned person that was chosen.

“If you love me, then let go of me.
I won't be held down by who I used to be.
She's nothing to me.”


She laughed around her fangs, once more as she pushed him further back into the chair, lifting her foot up to place into between his legs as she sang out the rest of the lyrics.

“Feels like the weight of the world,
Like all my screaming has gone unheard.
And oh, I know you don't believe in me.
Safe in the dark, how can you see?

Freefall, freefall, all through life.

If you love me, then let go of me.
I won't be held down by who I used to be.

If you love me, then let go of me
I won't be held down by who I was

If you love me, then let go of me
I won't be held down by who I used to be.”


She laughed as she tipped his chair backwards a bit and then set him back to sitting on the chair with all four legs on the ground. She leaned into him placing a kiss on his cheek.

 “Good to know you still like the rough place, Spike.” She growled out, right after she flipped her microphone off just as quickly she flipped her microphone back on.

“Thanks for Enjoying the show Ladies and Gents. Lets get a round of applause for …” She paused a moment.

“Spike.” He answered her, his mind still a little foggy as to how this woman knew his name.

“Spike.. For being such a great player.” She waited for the applause to die down.

 “Alright Ladies & Gents. I’m being told it’s last call and there are Tee Shirts and nik-knacks and all types of other things to support our band. Drive Safely.” She called out turning her microphone off.

She looked at Spike. “Your good to head back to your friends.” She gave him one of the biggest smile’s she could around her fangs with a small hint of laughter trailing in her voice. Heading over to the rest of her band… Spike grabbed her arm.

 “Who the bloody hell are you?” He asked her confused completely now. She looked at him and then down at his hand gripping her arm.

 “Slayer. You?” She replied. She wasn’t lying but she wasn’t telling the entire truth either.

“Name?” He asked raising an eyebrow.

 “Name’s Slayer.. These are my Sex Kittens.” She said point her band members behind her..
 
“Anything Else. Spike.” She asked him raising her eyebrow looking at him, When it all clicked into place……
End Notes:
Reviews Please. Love You Guys!!!

&& Thanks to Megz && YetWhoAmI for the beta skills && Spike speakage :)
Slayer's Satin Coffin by PinkSatin
Author's Notes:
Thank You to my amazing beta!! She rawks :)

This is where my PLOT TWIST, Comes into Play :)

Enjoy :)
“Don’t you think it’s rude to mock vampires, Slayer?” Spike asked as he sauntered towards her in the graveyard the following night. She turned around to face him.

“Mocking vampires isn’t nearly half as fun as dusting them. You know this though don’t you. I mean… Hello you are one!” She said, making sure she had at least one stake on her. He laughed.

“So what’s this I get turned and you turn up as a Slayer after I killed the last one. Bloody Hell, This ruins all my fun!” He threw his hands up.

“You were going to turn me? After all the bullshit you pulled.” She was pissed. She pulled back her fist to clock him square in the nose, right before she connected the hit, he caught it stopping it from hitting him.

“Nice try, pet. Although if you’d like to dance… I’ll make sure you aren’t around for your next Performance.” He twisted her arm and she turned just enough to pull out of it before he twisted her arm behind her back.

“If you want a fight. I’m game. I won’t back down. Faith get your ass over here.” She called out to the brunette Slayer standing just five feet away from her and Spike.

“Oi! There’s two of you. That ain’t playing fair, Kitten.” Calling her a name he hadn’t called her in five years.

Faith walked over to Buffy and Spike. “What’s up, B?” She asked looking at Spike. “Whoa! The hottie from Spike’s Hell Fiend’s is a vampire. Never woulda guessed.” She turned to look at Buffy.

“Spike here doesn’t plan on getting in our way while we are in town, cause he knows that will just get him to fit into a nice urn. Don’t you, William.” She half stated, half asked him.

“Of course, Kitten. I plan on staying out of Faith’s way... You on the other hand, we have some unfinished business to get cleaned up.” Fishing in his pockets, he pulled out his smokes and lit one up.


“Although, if you’d rather just let Faith here head off to finish up with your patrol we can have out our nice little chit chat and be on our merry ways. I have a gig tomorrow night in L.A. I don’t plan on missing for the world. Sold out and all.” He shrugged, his lips curling around the fag.

“Faith, go ahead and finish up the patrol. I’m going to kill the lead singer of Spike’s Hell Fiends and be on my merry way, so he won’t be causing us or anyone else any problems.” She said to Faith, handing her a cell phone.

“Take this, I won’t need it. Plus if Spike here somehow gets the upper hand, Wills will have something recent of mine to locate me.” She smirked at Spike, turning her full attention back to him.

“Alright. Five by Five then?” She questioned Buffy, seeing the blonde slayer’s mind already set into what she was going to do.

“Yup. Have Fun. I’ll be back later.”

Faith headed off into the other cemeteries to take out a small population of Sunnydale’s undead dwellers.

“So Spike. How’ve the past five years treated you. Oh wait. I guess not very well, Eh?” She took a step back, staying out of reaching distance.

“Pretty well, pet. Can’t say the same for you. Although, from what I’ve heard your band is getting all kinds of little rides.” He crushed his smoke under his boot. “Now, for a little chit chat. We are going to go back to the statement you just made before Faith came over. The bullshit I pulled? What the hell are you on, chit.” He shifted from one foot to the other.

She took in a deep breath. She didn’t want to rehash her life from five years ago. She made mistakes and yes, they both screwed up. How does it matter now, when she’s a Slayer and he’s a Vampire. ‘Oh how’d my life get so much with the wacky.’ She thought before replying.

“Yes, your bullshit. All the stupid shit you said to me telling me you loved me. Telling me you wanted me as your wife. YOUR WIFE. Spike. I went to the bronze that night. That song wasn’t the way to win my heart back. It's when it finally seemed as if I'd put you through enough bullshit and you didn’t need me around anymore. So why would I have stayed to talk to you?” Pulling out her stake and twirling it in her hand, she shifted her weight as she shook her head.


He wanted to shake her silly. “There’s a reason I asked you to be my wife, you silly bint. I love you. I still do, I’ve been looking for you at every show. I haven’t even talked to or touched a fan. Gunn seems to be the only one who even knows what I’m waiting on, the rest just think I’m still dealing with losing you. On top of all of that. Who. The. Hell. Are. You. To make decisions without me. You were my fiancée . I figured you’d at least give me the ring back or throw it at me. Something. Anything.” He started to look like a little boy again instead of the master vampire status he usually gave off.

“Spike. You’re a vampire. I can’t go there. I can’t do it.” She didn’t know what else to say, so the next best thing to do would be letting part of the Slayer come out, like forming a wall between her and others.

“Oi. I’m never going to win with you, am I? And to be certain that song I sung to you five years ago. I still sing it, cause I keep wondering if you will show up at the gigs hear it and it’ll make you think back to what we had, and shared. Yeah you screwed up, a lot in fact, but I’d take you back. We were both young and stupid. And you know what. I’m not doing this. I should just kill you, turn you, anything.” He said changing his posture to seem much more like the Master Vampire.

“Well… I didn’t want to get into rehashing all of the past anyways. It’s like another lifetime for me. I’m never going to get the whole babies, white picket fence anyways now that I’m a Slayer. Short life and all.” She shrugged. “But if we are going to fight, can we get to it. I mean I have a life to live after all.” She smirked at Spike, her now hazel eyes meeting his baby blues.

“Maybe another night, pet. I have other places where I need to be at the current moment. Other places where little Slayer girls wouldn’t dare to dream of.” Smirking at her, he let out a laugh and slipped into the shadows of the night.

She wanted to scream, rip her hair out, anything. He was just so… Childish.
He’s a freaking Master Vampire and she still wanted to jump his bones as if they were be 17 all over again. ‘Damn him.’ She thought as she started out through the graveyard, heading back to their tour bus.
End Notes:
PLEASE PLEASE Review :) Their Yummy Treats :)

Oh I have 5 already written. I just need to have my beta blue font it to death :) YAY!! :)

Also. Pimping Chant's Storie When She Smiles :) It's amazing :) Go Read :) Enjoy :D
Rough Lyrics by PinkSatin
Author's Notes:
Okay. I'm sad to say. I start working at Cedar Point, as a Life Guard for Soak City, like Monday. -sighs- So. I honestly don't know when Torri will get Chapter Six to me. Let alone when/ if I'll have time to even get it posted. Although I will try my damn hardest to get it posted soon. Plus I'll make sure I have seven written before posting Six. Cause Six has a HUGE cliff hanger that I don't want hate reviews written for. Nor do I want my life on the line :) Sooo In Regards to all that Lovely-ness...-rolls eyes- HERE IS CHAPTER FIVE :) With its own lovely cliff hanger :) Please Review Ladies & Gents :)
Two Days Later- L.A.
 
Spike sat in one of the dressing rooms working on some new lyrics. They already had about ten songs together for a new album;they just needed a few more to complete it. He called Gunn over to test out a small portion of the lyrics. He had been working on them for a few hours now, and wanted to see what he thought of them.
 
“New lyrics, man?” Gunn asked, pulling out a chair and sitting on it backwards.
 
“Yeah, was gonna see what you thought of a some of ‘em…” ) He ran his hand through his hair, letting loose some of his curls that he’d fix later before the show.
 
“Let’s hear them, man. Pick a tempo and belt it.” He laughed, giving Spike some more courage.
 
“Alright.” Spike tapped a quiet tempo out with his boot, nodding his head as the new lyrics he was working out rang out into the room.
 
“I'm still walkin' down Memory Lane
'Cuz I know I'll be runnin' into you
Reminiscin' through the pain
Recallin' things that we used to do
I'm lookin' up an old flame
Down on Heartbreak Avenue
I'm still walkin' down Memory Lane
'Cuz I know I'll be runnin'into you.”

 
He stopped the beat of his foot and looked at Gunn. “Well mate?”
 
“I like it.“ Gunn grinned. “Seems like her bounding back into your life will make a big impact on our lyrics, which will be amazing for the new album.” Gunn shifted his weight in the chair.
 
“Yeah…I’m gonna go head off to clear my mind for a few hours. Thanks for the ear, Gunn.” He said, while he closed his lyric book. Getting up from the table, he headed into the back of the stage area. He wanted to know who the second show after them was tonight, mainly because it was a Monday night.
 
As he walked, lost in thought, he bumped into someone. “Watch where you’re walking, Bleach Boy!” He stopped, looking back at the tiny blonde girl.
 
“Buffy, your band is the second one tonight?” He took a step closer to her, titling his head.
 
“Actually, I was just heading to the other band’s room to let them know, they’re playing second now.”  
 
“What? We got moved to second tonight. Why?” His hand dug threw his duster looking for a fag and his lighter.
 
“Since they called us last minute. We told them we’d do the show, but only if we played first. It’s a Monday night after all. I’m sure you’ll live Fang Face.” She said, she giggled as she started walking away. “Oh and move your equipment, we need to set up. Thanks!” She called out over her shoulder.
 
Hours Later.
 
All the equipment was switched out and now they were just relaxing hours before the show.
“Hey Faith. Tell me how this sounds, okay? I’m working on some new lyrics for the big show-off band show at Radio City Music Hall.”
 
“Rock it, B!” She paused her video game, turning to face Buffy. Buffy tapped her hand against the table setting her tempo as her voice softly rang out.
 
“La, la, lie, lie
And it leaves you with nothing but regrets
Just owning my mistakes
Walking with them
Walk the talk
Of my mistakes
Can't blame anyone
For anything I've done
They're my mistakes”

 
“So what do you think?” She stopped the small beat she was keeping as she shifted her body to look up at Faith.
 
“Wow B! That’s killer. I’m sure there’s more to it than that. Still a work in perfection right?! Plus it’s nice to see something come out in our lyrics based on the past!”
 
“I know.” She spoke softly.
 
“What type of a beat are you thinking?”
 
“Not sure yet. I’ll pull my guitar out a bit later and see.”
 
“Let me know when you do, I’ll grab the sticks and see what’s good, yeah?”
 
Buffy closed up her lyrics journal. “Yeah, that’d be some jam session. I’m gonna go walk for a bit, clear my mind. Okay…”
 
“Yeah, just be careful, B.”
 
She laughed. “Five by five, right Faith?”

“Yeah five by five B! ” She turned back to her video game and started playing again.
 
Buffy walked out of the room and out into the cool night air from a door just outside their dressing room. Thinking of her run in with Spike and the years they had dated, even if she apologized she still didn’t know if they could be a couple. Plus the secret she didn’t think he was ready to know yet. As Buffy slowly walked into the night, she checked the time so she could be sure she’d be back in time to get into her stage make-up.
 
She decided to run through her lyrics seeing if she could come up with more.
 
“Owning my mistakes
Owning my mistakes
Gotta get a witness, witness
Gotta get a witness, witness
Well there's nothing good came from guilt
Better give it up, give it up and move on
Just owning my mistakes….”

 
She softly sang out the words to the song she was roaming over in her head, trying to clear it.

Spike was trying to work out his own beat and lyrics as he walked, but his thoughts were interrupted when he spotted Buffy. Walking up alongside her, he cut into her thoughts too.

“Slayer, new lyrics?” He dug a fag out of his duster as Buffy turned and decked him in the nose. “Oi Slayer!” He said, grabbing his nose.
 
“You shouldn’t sneak up on Slayers, and yeah they’re new lyrics, no stealing them either!” She gave him a glare.
 
“Wouldn’t dream of it, pet. So out for a quick patrol?” he questioned her tilting his head.
 
“No, a walk. You?” She asked, looking up into his blue eyes.
“Food.” He stated simply.
 
“Spike there’s plenty of food….Oh! You can’t be serious!” She stated, pulling out a stake.
 
“I’m not. I was just clearing my mind, been seeing you around too much and can’t handle it.” he lit up his fag, taking a drag.
 
“I’m sorry to be in your way, hun.” She noticed her slipup at the same time Spike noticed it. Tossing his smoke, he grabbed her hips and smashed his lips to hers. Just as quickly as it happened, it ended.
 
“Why?” She asked, still in his embrace, looking up at him.
 
“Cause I still love you Buffy.” He said, his grip still firmly on her hips…
Twisting the Lyrics. by PinkSatin
Author's Notes:
Still at Cedar Point's Dorms. Without computer access for writing anyways. working like 50+ hours. Joyus. >.< Anyways. Here's a new Chapter. :)
Still trying to find time to write :) So Hopefully my sister might let me borrow her laptop cause if so. I'll be able to write ch.7. if not. It might be a couple months til I figure out how to get to writing a chapter with so many lyrics that I need for it :) hehe. Enjoy && Review :)
Buffy looked at Spike as if he were nuts. The words that just spilled out of his mouth were wonderful, but their situation had to be a joke of the cosmic kind. She pulled away from him quickly. “I…I need to go. I’m supposed to be in make-up,” was all she seemed to be able to spill from her lips; she wanted to tell him about her secret…their secret. Instead, she turned and fled as if hell were actually on her heels.

Spike stood there in shock. Pulling a pack from his pocket, he flipped one into his mouth with trained ease, lit it, and headed back to the club.
 
She was about five feet from the door and she still had a good hour before her make-up time. She figured she would look over her lyric book. That always took her mind off the joke of a life she lived. ‘Why and how can he still freaking love me. It just isn’t freaking possible. I seriously need to get away from him. I’ll spill the beans and then he will never want anything to do with me. I’m a bad bad person.’ She thought. Shaking her head, as she scribbled down some lyrics that she was singing earlier in the night.
 
Spike got back into the club, grabbing his lyric book from his things and wrote down the rest of the lyrics he was singing before running into Buffy. He laughed to himself. ‘Why do I always seem to come back to her damn door? She’s a fuckin’ Slayer for cryin’ out loud!’ He mentally yelled at himself; He shook his head and slammed his lyric book shut before heading out to grab a seat to watch the Slayer’s band perform.
 
An hour and half later, Buffy and her band members had all gotten into make-up and clothing, ready to take the stage. For some reason she was very nervous to sing this song and part of her hoped that Spike was sitting out in the crowd so she could look at him while she sang what she just deeply wanted to tell him. She sighed.

“Heya B. Ready?” Faith looked up at her through red eyes and spoke around her fangs.
 
“As I’ll ever be…I guess. Uhh… Could you let the others know we are going to start with Are You Ready?” She told Faith,  as she stepped up to the stage to move the microphone around a bit and set up the wireless headset so she would not have to worry about the microphone tonight.

“Yeah B. I’ll go let them know. On in 5 right?” Faith said, as she started to head back to the other women of the band.

“Yup.” Buffy said around her fangs; the ‘p’ didn’t pop as it usually did when she spoke with her fangs on.
 
Buffy cleared her mind, focusing on the song she was about to sing.

‘Here goes nothing and everything all at once.’ She thought, chastising herself for not telling him sooner. But then she thought ‘When would have been the greatest time?’ She laughed and stepped off stage as the rest of the ladies stepped up to their spots on stage. No introduction needed tonight. The music was just going to start them off, and then after the song was over they would give all their little fans an intro.
The drums and guitar picked up as the curtains opened, and she stepped onto the stage with the first sound of her voice ringing out over the crowd.
 
 
“You'd said we'd never get this far
You said your words, we've played our parts
Said your two cents now
It's my turn”

 
 
She kicked her leg out into the air as they came out. She found Spike in the crowd, her eyes locking with his eyes. ‘Here goes nothing.’ she thought again.
 
 
“So, sit down, shut up
Are you ready?”

 
 
She entertained the crowd while singing and bouncing to the music. She loved this song more than most of the other songs they sang. This one pumped her blood to know that Spike had always spoken his mind and this was her way of trying to tell him her secret.
 
 
“So, you think you know how this story goes
Are you ready for this?”

 
 
She walked out into the crowd, leaning into fans, pushing people down, and standing others up as she started to sing the next portion of the song. She loved how the crowd responded to the way she sang.
 
 
“Sit down, are you ready for this?
Shut up, are you ready for this?
Stand up, are you ready for this?
Restrain
Are you ready?
 
I thought you'd never come this far
I thought your words meant something more
Said my two cents now
It's your turn
So stand up and scream
Are you ready?”

 
 
She glanced into Spike’s direction and then stalked towards him as if he were her prey and she the hunter. In any other meeting, it would be true. Slayer hunts Vampire. Vampire dies. Unless it’s Spike. She wouldn’t ever be able to show him his end; she had far too much of a past with him. They had known each other since birth.

She pulled Spike up from his seat, ‘Teaches that stupid vampire to kiss me without knowing all the dirty secrets.’ She thought to herself, as more lyrics poured from her mouth.
 
 
“So you think you know how this story goes
Are you ready for this?”

 
 
Spike shook his head yes, he was ready for anything she was willing to give him. She smirked as her fangs peeked out over her lips. His eyes flashed gold for a moment; she was a vision to him in any form. She pushed him down into his chair as the lyrics then poured from her lips.
 
 
“Sit down, are you ready for this?
Shut up, are you ready for this?
Stand up, are you ready for this?
Restrain
Are you ready?
 
Are you ready?
Are you ready for this?
 
Sit down, are you ready for this?
Shut up, are you ready for this?
Stand up, are you ready for this?”

 
 
She had fun with a few other fans in the crowd before coming back to Spike in the end. Leaning into him as she looked into his eyes, his gazed right back at her. Her eyes sent him a message as the last few words of the song came out, intently asking him a question…
 
 
“Restrain
Are you ready for this?”

 
 
 ‘Are you ready to know your children?’ She thought, as she headed back towards the stage.
End Notes:
Review Please. I need some bread and butter : ) maybe Jam too :D hehe..
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=34367