Three's Company by CallMeKitten
Summary: ALL HUMAN~~Birthday Present for Brett ~~ William lives in his dorm with his obnoxious roommate. He answers an ad for a room for rent and moves in with Buffy and Cordy. He cant believe his luck, great apartment, beautiful women, and close to campus. Just how lucky is he....
***WARNING***
This fic includes Spike/other and threesome sex, so if this is not your cup of tea, DO NOT READ!!


Thanks to person(s) who nominated at the Spuffy Awards in multiple categories and Spark and Burn Awards Round 6 in multiple categories!


Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 13374 Read: 23689 Published: 05/08/2009 Updated: 05/13/2009

1. Chapter 1 by CallMeKitten

2. Chapter 2 by CallMeKitten

3. Chapter 3 by CallMeKitten

4. Chapter 4 by CallMeKitten

5. Chapter 5 by CallMeKitten

6. Chapter 6 by CallMeKitten

7. Chapter 7 by CallMeKitten

8. Chapter 8 by CallMeKitten

9. Chapter 9 by CallMeKitten

10. Chapter 10 by CallMeKitten

Chapter 1 by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
This fic was written for my buddy Brett for his 21st birthday!

Happy Birthday Brett!!

Thanks to PB for all her encouragement and being so good to me. Thanks to Xaphania for the lovely birthday banner. And thanks to Lauriel for the quick beta :) I love you all *mwah*

This will probably be a series and am up for any challanges you guys want to issue :)
Link to theme song to the TV show:

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/jacksbistro/


Chapter 1


”Damn,” Cordelia said. She was sitting at the kitchen counter, flipping through a catalog. “I have got to get a raise or something. I spend almost all my paycheck on rent and food, and never have any left to shop.”

Buffy was on the treadmill in the living room. She hadn’t really heard what Cordy had said, but judging by the body language, and the slamming of the catalog, it was the same thing she heard from her several times a day.

Buffy and Cordy had met in High School. Cordy had been the longhaired brunette with the amazing body everyone dreamt of. Buffy the petite athletic blond that everyone wanted to be. They had both been on the cheerleading squad at school, so they spent a lot of time together and became friends. Many road trips to away games, many practices and school events had given them time to get to know each other. Over the course of the last few years, they had become even more than close friends. They had become lovers. Many times they had discussed their relationship, trying to label it. Both women enjoyed the company of men, but found that they were only chased after by men who were interested in their looks, never their minds. Their relationship had evolved from never being able to meet a man who could look past the pretty outside. They still liked men, but had taken comfort in knowing they were happy for now.

Cordelia’s wealthy family had disowned her when they found out the woman were a bit closer than friends. It had been very hard on her, but she had welcomed the freedom. She had taken a job at a local department store, just until she could find something else. It paid a decent wage and she had been promoted to management, but even with the decent discount they gave her, she still couldn’t afford to shop there. She continued to look for a job where she could use her people skills, but without a degree, she was finding it difficult. She hadn’t been the best student in school, but had always had a way with people. She had not signed up for classes yet, but Buffy was sure she had managed to convince her to register next semester.

Buffy worked at the town’s only gym as a personal trainer, and took classes at the local college at night. Her bubbly personality and endless energy made people want to work out. People always requested her, but because Sunnydale was such a small town, she didn’t always have enough clients to keep her busy. She was always checking the bulletin boards at the college annex for any odd jobs she could do for extra cash. Buffy was majoring in business management. She worked very hard and hoped to one day open her own gym. She did anything from babysitting to dog walking, always trying to set a little money back for her gym, but usually ending up using it towards everyday bills. Still, she kept her chin up.

They had moved into this apartment 6 months ago, thinking that they would have no problem affording it. It was a two bedroom flat on the ground floor. They had a big kitchen, a fireplace, and a beautiful Spanish tiled patio out back. They hadn’t expected their roommate, Faith, to run off with her biker boyfriend 2 months after they moved in. They hadn’t even known she was dating anyone, and all she had left was a simple note under a magnet on the refrigerator, saying she knew they would understand.

Buffy got off the treadmill, grabbed her towel and walked into the kitchen for a cold drink. Bottle of water in hand, she looked over at the catalog Cordy had been flicking through. It was a Victoria’s Secret catalog. Buffy flipped through the pages, blushing, wishing she could see Cordy in all of these frillies.

Buffy strolled into the bedroom she was still sharing with Cordelia. She found her laying on her twin bed, in her bra and panties. She was supposed to be getting ready for work, but was lying on her back, arm flung over her face.

“What time are you supposed to be at work?” Buffy asked as she stripped off her sweaty clothes.

Cordy sat up, admiring Buffy’s naked form, “In an hour, what are you doing today?”

“Got one client this afternoon, then class till 6. Want me to bring home dinner?” Buffy’s naked body glided over to her bed, climbing in beside her. Cordy’s fingertips traced the peak of Buffy’s nipple as she kissed her soft pink lips lovingly.

“That would be great, Chinese ok with you?” she asked as Buffy kissed her neck. Cordy moaned softly, her hands wove their way in Buffy’s hair she had just released from a tight ponytail. Buffy was trying to remove her bra stealthily, when Cordy wiggled away.

“I have to get ready for work, Sweetie, no time to play right now. But come see me later,” she said as she winked and walked over to the dresser to straighten her hair.

Pouting, Buffy got up and grabbed her robe. “Ok, I gotta grab a shower before work anyway… but count on me later.” She snapped Cordy’s bra strap as she walked past her on her way to the shower. “Maybe I will get some more hours this week and you can order one of those lovely lacies in the catalog to wear for me.

“We need to worry about rent before we worry about those sorts of things, Buffy. I’m really worried that we aren’t going to have enough for rent in two weeks. Maybe we need to start looking for another roommate. Why don’t you check the bulletin board at the annex after class today, for a roommate instead of more work? I hardly see you as it is.”

“Will do, Hun. I will post a notice there before I go to class. Maybe we can find a smokin’ hot guy to join our little love nest.”

“We’ll see,” Cordy replied.

As she prepared to leave for her day, Buffy took a minute to sit down and plot out their ad for a roommate. She knew exactly what they wanted in a roommate, but that was a little inappropriate to post anywhere. Buffy took a piece of paper from her notebook and began to write out their flyer for the bulletin board.

Roommate Wanted
To share local apartment
Male preferred, no pets
Available Immediately
Call Buffy or Cordelia

She included their cell phone numbers on little tabs on the bottom of the flyer for people to tear off. She planned on posting it as soon as she could. She really wanted to ease Cordy’s mind about the bills. Buffy carefully placed it in her messenger bag, and headed off to work.
End Notes:
Please review, I tickles my muse...
Chapter 2 by CallMeKitten
Chapter 2


William had dropped his books in the quad again. He had always been clumsy, or at least just too wrapped up in his own world. He was a student before anything else. His thirst for knowledge took precedence over everything. He was officially a nerd.

He pushed his small wire rimmed glasses back up his nose as he bent down to pick up his books. His frustration level only grew, as no one stopped to help him. He was exhausted. He had not been getting enough sleep because of his party animal roommate, Xander. He came in at all hours; loud, uncaring that William was sleeping, or studying. He really wanted to move out, but where was he going to find an affordable place close to the campus? Gathering all his books and papers, he found a bench to sit down and get sorted before his next class.

Sitting on the bench, he saw a gorgeous blond posting a flyer on the bulletin board. She was the type of girl he only dreamed about. He would never have the courage to talk to someone like her. He watched her as she walked away, his eyes falling to her tight bottom encased in workout pants. Blushing at his line of thought, he got his things and walked over to the board to see what she had posted.

Her flyer was on notebook paper, and was an ad for a roommate. He chuckled to himself that she would never accept him as someone to live with, let alone her and another woman. The ad indicated that they were looking for a man, probably someone to scare off threats, make them feel safe. He looked down at his, what he considered scrawny, physique. He worked out and was muscular, but never could bulk up. No way would they ever consider him. He looked back to the flyer again, and without thinking, he tore one of the tabs with the phone numbers on it off and tucked it into his pocket. As much as he would love to move, he would never have the courage to call her. He had no idea why he took the phone numbers but patted his pocket and continued onto class.

Later, back in his dorm room, he settled in at his desk, computer on, and started to study. Xander was out, so the room was quiet for a change. He was an hour into his research paper for his English lit class when Xander and his loud buddies arrived.

“Xander, is your roommate a fag?” asked one of his drunken idiots of a friend.

“Nah, he’s just a nerd. Aren’t you, Nerd Boy?” Xander walked over to him and ruffled his curly hair into a huge mess.

“Damn it, Xander, I asked you not to touch me. Now, I am trying to study, do you think you and your friends could go elsewhere?”

“I was thinking we’d play video games for a while and drink a few beers,” Xander replied as he tossed cans of beer to his buddies. “Besides, you always get to hang out here. Not my fault you waste all your time studying.”

William angrily stood up, grabbed his things, mumbled something under his breath and slammed the door on his way out.

He checked his watch, it was only 8:30 in the evening, the library was open till midnight, so at least he could go there and study. He was so angry with Xander and his friends. He needed to move out of there, and soon. He decided on his walk across campus that he would call the girls about the ad from his cell as soon as he got to the library.

William arrived at the library and it was packed. He finally found a spot at a table that was not at all quiet. He set his stuff down, opened his laptop and walked to a quiet section in the stacks to make his call. Digging out the tab of the flyer, he carefully dialed the number for Buffy and waited for someone to answer.

Buffy was walking up the steps to her front door carrying two bags of Chinese food when she heard her cell phone ring. Juggling the food, and her messenger bag, she managed to grab the phone and answer it before it went to voicemail.

“Hello!” she answered quickly as Cordy opened the door for her and took the food out of her hands.

“H-Hi, my name i-is William. I was c-calling about your room for rent. I-Is is it still a-available?” Oh my God! Could you possibly stutter more? he asked himself.

“Yes, it’s still available. It’s a private bedroom, but a shared bath with the 2 of us. Are you a student at UCS?”

“Yes, I’m in my second year there. I need to move out of the dorms, my roommate is driving me mad.”

Buffy giggled at his use of mad, and worked out that, judging by his accent, he was English. “Would you like to come take a look at it? We are about a 10-minute walk or a 20-minute bus ride from campus. Or if you want, I have class tomorrow, I can meet you and drive you back when we’re done.” Cordy was now very interested in Buffy’s conversation regarding a possible roommate. She was practically bouncing trying to get Buffy to tell her anything.

Holy crap! Did this girl just offer to pick him up? Was this the blond from the bulletin board? He felt faint. “Tomorrow s-sounds great, what time and where should we meet?” he managed to get out almost without a stutter.

“How about the bulletin board at 11am. I will have my blond hair in a pony tail, and I will be wearing an orange jacket. Sound ok? What should I be looking for?”

William didn’t know how to describe himself. “My hair is very light blond. And I wear glasses… how about I just look for you and introduce myself?” His mind was drawing a blank at what to wear or what he had in his closet..

“Sounds fine to me. I will be on the bench waiting at 11 o’clock. See you then. Oh, by the way, my name is Buffy. See you tomorrow.”
Chapter 3 by CallMeKitten
Chapter 3


William had changed his clothes four times, and was still not comfortable in what he was wearing. He was not only going to meet the blond, but ride in a car with her, to her apartment, to look at a room to live in, in her house with her, and another girl. He felt faint. He was running out of time. Checking his face in the mirror, he groaned at his hair that he hated, turned, grabbed his keys and left his dorm room for what he hoped would be one of the last times.

He checked his watch, 3 minutes till he was supposed to meet her. Buffy, the amazing blond, would be waiting on the bench for him. He picked up his pace, almost running to the annex.

Buffy was scanning the people looking for who she thought William might be. She saw him rushing toward her and knew right away. She smiled, as she had seen him before. She had seen him drop his tray in the cafeteria, drop his books in the hall, and she saw him in the library a lot. He was a good-looking guy; clean cut, nicely dressed, but a bit clumsy. He seemed wound a bit too tight, but cute in a way. He seemed shy, a little uncomfortable in his own skin. His small wire-rimmed glasses were constantly being pushed up his nose, but those cheekbones were to die for. He stood before her with his hand outstretched, and she saw his eyes. They were the deepest blue she had ever seen. You could drown in those seas of blue for sure. As Buffy’s breath was taken away, she barely heard him introduce himself. He tilted his head a bit, and looked at her.

“Buffy?” he asked. “You ok, Pet?”

Now it was Buffy’s turn to stutter a bit. “Y-Yeah, hey William, I’m Buffy. Sorry, my mind went on a little vacation there for a minute.” His eyes and that accent had taken her by surprise. She stifled a giggle, acknowledging the fact that she had actually just swooned. He was a hottie and didn’t have a clue. She suddenly had the urge to give him a little make over, or at least see what kind of a body his loose fitting clothes where hiding.

Buffy blushed. “My car is right over there in that lot, why don’t you tell me a little more about you while we walk?”

William took a deep breath and began to tell her about himself.

“I was raised by my mum back in England, and came here after she passed away to attend university. I am English Lit major, on my second year here. Planning on teaching, I think.”

“Wow, that sounds great. Sorry about your mother, I lost mine last year too. I’m a Business Management major myself. I want to open a gym someday. I work part time at the gym on Main Street as a personal trainer.”

At that comment, William looked at her athletic figure once again. Buffy caught him looking, and he blushed when his eyes met hers on the way back up. She decided not to embarrass him by calling him on it. He was red enough already.

As they reached Buffy’s car, an older Jeep Cherokee, William started to panic. He would be very close to Buffy in her car, and probably expected to carry on a conversation. He had never been able to converse with girls, and he had NEVER had to try talking with anyone as beautiful as Buffy. He was hoping the drive was really quick.

The drive lasted all of five minutes, and Buffy talked the whole way. She told him about Cordelia and that she was waiting for them to get there. She explained the room was furnished and available immediately. He could move in today if he liked it and they all agreed on the terms.

They arrived at the apartment, which was one of four in the building. Buffy explained as she parked that the apartments all had 2 bedrooms and 1 bath and that the landlord, Mr. Snyder, lived across the atrium with his wife. Their upstairs neighbor was the librarian from the University, named Mr. Giles, and there was a young newlywed couple, named Willow and Oz, that lived above the landlord. She pointed out the small swimming pool the tenants shared.

Buffy began to stick her key in the lock when Cordelia opened the door. William stared at the buxom brunette beauty standing in the doorway, stunned. These were the most beautiful women he had ever seen, and he was sure he didn’t even care how much the apartment was going to cost, he just wanted to live there.

“Come in! Hey Buffy, Hi William, I’m Cordelia. Please come in.”

William followed Buffy into the well-lit living room. It was tastefully decorated, not too feminine. He could see the kitchen and the atrium patio, and beyond that the pool, outside the French doors. The place was very tidy; he liked everything he was seeing.

“Can I get you a drink?” Buffy offered as she set her stuff down on the way to the kitchen.

“S-Sure anything is fine.”

“William, follow me and I will give you the tour. This obviously is the living room, there’s the kitchen, and through those doors is the patio we share with the other tenants. Your room is over here, next to ours.” Cordy opened the door to a nicely decorated room, with a queen sized bed, a dresser, a desk, and an upholstered chair in the corner. The color scheme was blues and brown, definitely not girly. He loved it.

“Over here you will find the bathroom, there’s only one, but it’s big and we share nicely.” She winked at him as she finished the statement and he blushed uncontrollably, then looked at the floor. Cordy thought it was one of the cutest things she had ever seen. She had gotten a glimpse of his beautiful blue eyes before he hung his head. He was so shy and so adorable. She was hoping he would take the room and move in soon. She really didn’t want another woman moving in, and men were sometimes such assholes.

The bathroom was large. A huge claw foot tub was against the far wall, and there was plenty of counter space for the three of them. There was a nice vanity for the girls too. Again, he was thrilled it was nice and neat. He wanted to live here. He was picturing the girls in their frillies getting ready for the day in here. Imagining living with these women in his life, he could feel his pants getting a little tighter. He forced thoughts of Xander in a tutu into his head to stop his body from getting too excited.

“I really like the place, Cordelia,” he said, still looking down at the floor.

“Lets go talk with Buffy then, I have a feeling this all will work out just fine.
Chapter 4 by CallMeKitten
Chapter 4


Sitting at the kitchen counter, they all agreed that William would move in the following day. The girls volunteered to help him move. They figure one trip with the Jeep should do it. Buffy drove William back to his dorm and dropped him off, agreeing that she and Cordy would be back at 7pm the next day to get him and his things.

************************************************************************

William woke the next morning more excited then he had ever been. Today, he was not only leaving the hell that was his dorm, but he was embarking on his life. A life, in his eyes, that included two of the most gorgeous creatures ever to walk the earth. He used his suitcase to pack all of his clothes, and a large duffle bag which he packed full of as many little things he could fit in. He stripped his bed and gathered all of his belonging and placed them in a neat pile. When he finished, the clock read 10:00 am. It would be a long day.

Xander hadn’t been in the dorm all night so William wasn’t surprised when he stumbled in to change clothes. He was obviously hung over, but alone so at least there weren’t any others to deal with. Xander was grabbing clothes from his closet when he noticed William’s things were all packed up.

“Droppin’ out, queerboy?” Xander was chuckling to himself as he grabbed a pair of boxers and sniffed them.

“No, Xander, I am moving out today. I found an apartment nearby. The ladies will be picking me up later. Please try to be gone for once. These are ladies, Xander, and you and your friends are no gentlemen.”

The grin that spread across Xander’s face was unmistakable. William knew he should have kept quiet. He now had to figure out how to make sure the ladies didn’t come in contact with Xander and his posse of morons.



William struggled to get through the day, he had gone from being excited and nervous to just plain nervous. He hoped he would be able to spare the girls from Xander’s Neanderthal ways, and that he wouldn’t make an ass out of himself in front of them. Checking his watch--it was a little after 7--he decided to wait outside the dorm for them. That would give him a chance to explain the Xander situation and ask them to just wait for him in the car.

Standing by the curb, he saw the Jeep approaching. He waved to them and he saw a tan arm on each side of the vehicle wave back. “Here we go,” he whispered to himself as Cordy parked the Jeep close to the curb. Buffy jumped out and gave him a quick hug, shocking him. She was touching him. “Ready to move in with two lovely women?” Cordy was coming closer to him and mirrored Buffy’s actions with a hug for him too.

William tried to hide his blushing cheeks, but this time Cordy called him on it. “William, if you are going to live with us, you are going to have to loosen up a bit. Buffy and I can’t wait to get to know you better. We will have such great times together.” Cordy linked arms with him and started to walk towards the building when William stopped.

“What’s wrong?” Cordy asked. Buffy looked questioningly at him as well.

“My roommate Xander. He’s up there and can be so crude. I would rather you didn’t have to be exposed to a heathen like him. Would you mind waiting here? I will only be gone a few minutes, maybe two trips at most. I will hurry,” William asked with pleading eyes.

“No way, Will. We are going up there with you and getting your things and taking you home with us. We can handle him, don’t you worry. We know men like him. Now come on.” Buffy linked her arm in his other arm and the girls lead him into the building. He was shaking and both girls knew at that moment, they would do whatever it took to have him walk out of this building today with a smile on his face.


William turned the knob to his room to hear the obnoxious boys playing their video games. There were three of them and they all turned their heads when they heard the door, mouths hanging open as they saw the woman with William.

“Now I get it,” Xander said. “They’re letting you move in with them because you’re gay.” Xander eyeballed both girls before offering, “You girls need a real man, give me a call. Name is Xander. This here’s Parker and Riley. We can and will help you wherever and whenever you need anything.”

Cordy and Buffy looked at each other and winked. Showtime.

“Gay?” Cordy laughed. “Do you have any idea what you’re talking about? Will here is more man than I can handle. That’s why he has two ladies.” Buffy and Cordy immediately returned to William’s side and kissed and nuzzled his neck while running their hands across his chest.

William thought he might faint. He was struggling to find any words to say, when Buffy placed her hand on his cheek, turning his face towards hers. “Don’t you, sweetie?” she asked coyly and kissed his cheek.

“”Y-Yes, that’s right. These are my women. N-Now, let’s get my things and go home.”

Xander and crew stared at him dumbfounded. How had someone like William got a girl, let alone two? And these two were drop dead gorgeous.

William and the girls each grabbed something from the pile he had made and left the room. By the time Willam and the girls got to the car they were laughing hysterically.

“Thank you, both. I don’t think I will ever get this grin off my face.”

Loading the car, Buffy once more put her hand on his sculpted face, and smiled as she looked into his amazing deep blue eyes. “Let’s just see if we can keep that smile on there permanently.”

William missed the sly look the girls gave one another as they drove off down the street to the apartment. His new home.
Chapter 5 by CallMeKitten
Chapter 5


Once they were back at the apartment, William set about unpacking and getting some homework done. He set up his laptop on his desk and sat down. Through his bedroom door, he could see his lovely roommates in the kitchen. They were putting together a salad to go with the pizza they had ordered for dinner. He was having a hard time focusing, listening to them giggle and whisper. He knew they were talking about him and he smiled. They were amazing with Xander and his team of idiots. The look on their faces was one he would not soon forget. Just as he settled in to get a bit more done on his paper, the doorbell rang.

“Coming!” he heard Buffy call out. He immediately thought of her crying out in sex, and tried desperately to get the image of her glistening and tensed in an orgasm out of his head. “Bloody hell, what is wrong with me?”

“Will, pizza’s here and the salad is almost ready. Come and eat!” Cordy called out to him from the kitchen. Shutting his laptop, he joined the girls for dinner in front of the TV.

They agreed on a silly sitcom to watch over dinner, and laughed and got to know each other a bit more. When they were done, William gathered up the dishes.

“Wait, William, let me do that,” Cordy said.

“I insist on doing the dishes. I didn’t help with the making of the salad, so let me take care of this. I think I can load a dishwasher, plus it will give me a chance to find out where everything is kept in the kitchen,” he told them and gave an awkward wink.

Buffy and Cordelia scooted closer together on the couch while William took care of the dishes. He saw Buffy lean into Cordy as she flipped through the channels looking for something else for them to watch. These girls were perfect. Both were so delicate, caring, smart women. He felt happier than he had been since before his mother’s illness. They looked happy too. He wiped down the counters and went back to join them.

“Will, come sit on the couch with us. You can see the TV better from here and we can all share a blanket if it gets cool,” Buffy said patting the couch beside her. “Hope you don’t mind, we picked Castaway, with Tom Hanks and the volleyball “Wilson”.”

Internally he cringed, but he would have watched a show on the life and times of a sea snail, to sit on the couch with them.

Buffy lifted the corner of the blanket and beckoned him to join them. He hesitated just a second, then noticed that they were both smiling at him. He was in awe of them. He suddenly had a rush of warmth run through his body. He was home.

He sat on the couch next to Buffy, making sure not to touch her leg. The girls scooted closer to him immediately; encouraging group snuggles and settled in to watch the movie.

It turned out they laughed through the entire movie. He had such a good time that he forgot to be uncomfortable. The three of them fit together so perfectly, each one complimenting the other. When the movie ended, William stood up and stretched.

“That was more fun than I have had in a long time. I am so thankful we met.” This time he managed to look at their faces, both beaming back at him, matching sentiments. “But, I really must turn in, class tomorrow.”

“Good night William, see you in the morning,” Cordy said with a yawn.

“If you’d like, I go for a run every morning around 7. If you want to join me, be ready.” Buffy got up too and quickly hugged him. “Good night, Will. I’m so glad you moved in,” she said into his ear.

The tickle of her breath on his ear sent shivers down his spine. He hugged her quickly and exited to his room, before he had to hide the effect she had on him.



William was lying in his bed thinking about his day. It was the best day he could ever remember. The girls had accepted him into their home and lives so easily. He would never be able to repay them for the welcome they had extended to him, but resigned himself to protect them any way he could. They were his girls, and he would take care of them, like they had done for him today without any hesitation.

William had just started to doze off when he heard giggling coming from the girls’ bedroom. He smiled, and snuggled down into his pillow, encouraging sleep once more. Then he heard what sounded like a moan. His eyes shot open in the dark. He heard it again. It was a moan from Cordelia’s lips that he felt from the tips of his toes straight to the tip of his cock. Her voice was husky with lust, something he recognized from the few pornos he had watched. He had had sex once with his cousin’s friend Cecily the summer before he came to America. It had been awkward to say the least. He had been nervous but she had been willing, and that was all it took. He didn’t want to be a virgin forever. The entire five minutes wasn’t at all what he had hoped it would be. She never moved or made a sound other to complain that he was on her hair and he wasn’t doing it right. He had decided that if that was what sex was like, he could do better on his own.

A moan from Buffy was what brought him out of his memories of that awful chit. The moaning from both girls was getting louder and more frequent, and then he heard the buzzing. He instantly wondered if they were watching each other pleasuring themselves, or Good Lord, if they were pleasuring each other. It was too much. His dick was demanding his attention. Deciding a shower would drown out the noises coming from their room and giving him the privacy he needed, he headed to the bathroom.

In the girls’ room, Buffy and Cordelia were entangled and catching their breath, their bodies now relaxed after their tumble in the sheets. Suddenly they heard the water in the shower.

“I guess the walls are a bit thin,” Cordy chuckled.

“I hope he isn’t freaked out,” Buffy said with a concerned look on her face.

“I promise you, the thoughts in his head right now are anything but freaked. He’s probably in there fantasizing about us,” Cordelia stated without any doubt in her voice.

“Do you think he’s masturbating?”

“I guarantee it.”

“That is so hot, I would love to see that. I bet he has an amazing body. Did you feel his chest muscles today?”

“Well, if my Buffy wants something, I will have to make sure she gets it.” Cordy leaned to kiss Buffy, as they both heard William moan in the shower. “Now I think I want some of that too.”
End Notes:
tickle the muse.... leave a review :)
Chapter 6 by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
don't forget to email me suggestions for sequel :)
Chapter 6



William turned on the water and the exhaust fan, hoping the noise would cover up the noises coming from the girls’ room. He grabbed a pink towel from the linen closet, reminding himself to bring his more manly towels in there as soon as possible. Desperate to relieve himself, he stepped into the shower, cock in hand.

The water was hot, and pressure was exquisite. He tilted his head back into the steaming water, letting it gently caress his scalp. As he relaxed, he began to gently stoke his throbbing cock. He could no longer hear them, but the visions within his mind were enough to give him wank material for a lifetime.

He turned under the spray allowing the water to cascade down his torso, giving a little lubrication to his hand action. He noticed a large bottle of shampoo on the shelf and reached over for it. He pumped some shampoo into his hand, and used it to slicken his hand movements. He braced himself against the tile, then tightened his grip a bit and increased his speed. The lather from the shampoo rolled over his fingers, like melting ice cream on a hot day. His alabaster column, ridged and regal, thickened as he pumped. Its glorious nine plus inches were a blur behind the furious stroking.

In his mind he saw the girls together in their room, naked, embracing each other in passionate kisses. Their long blond and brunette hair fanned on their pillows, gentle caresses leading to soft moaning. He pictured Cordelia, lovely with her very full breasts on display, holding a flesh colored vibrator, Buffy parting her legs, exposing her surely shaved pussy for her and that was all it took. He tried to stifle a growl as he shot thick streams of his seed into the draining water. Regaining his composure, he finished his shower. How was he going to deal with this complication? Were the girls lesbians? Was he doomed to late night showers to relieve himself? Standing in the water, he considered his options.

************************************************************************

Buffy pulled on her short sheer pink nightie with the matching rumba panties. She knew she looked amazing in them and was hoping to run into William, so she wanted to look good. Cordy had fallen asleep and she really needed a drink, at least that was what she would say if asked. The thought of sneaking a peek at William, any part of him, had her very turned on. Her desire and her curiosity were getting to her. She was convinced he was hiding a rocking bod under his conservative clothes, and was determined to find out. She entered the kitchen without turning on the light. Buffy opened the fridge and began her search for a drink or a snack, since she could hear that the water was no longer running. She was really hoping he hadn’t brought clothes in there with him.

William towel-dried his hair, wiped off the water that was still beaded all over his body and then wrapped the soft pink towel low on his waist and went to grab a drink on his way back to bed.

He walked into the kitchen to see Buffy bent over looking for something in the refrigerator; her body was glowing in the fridge light. Her golden skin showed no evidence of tan lines, and her ruffled pink panties barely covered the smooth toned globes of her bottom. He followed her long lean legs, which ended in matching fluffy pink slippers. He felt blood rushing from his head again, and in a direction that would be catastrophic in a towel. He immediately turned to leave when he heard Buffy’s voice.

“Will, did you want something? I was just getting a snack.”

Buffy was standing there looking at him, not the least bit uncomfortable with his attire. Will held his wadded up clothes in front of his once again swelling member. “O-Oh, Buffy, I’m sorry. I will bring a robe with me next time.” He would have covered his chest, but for fear that his condition would be discovered.

Smiling, Buffy offered him a bottle of water. “Don’t be shy. Shirtless Will does not offend. You know you can work out for free anytime I am at work, if you want that is.”

Will took the bottle with his free hand. He was so blown away that she wanted to spend time with him, he actually blurted out, “7am run in the morning?”

“I’d love to have the company, usually Cordy whips up some breakfast while I’m gone. So we’ll have nibbles when we get back. Five miles ok with you?”

“Will Cordelia be joining us as well?”

“No, she prefers to exercise indoors. She usually uses the treadmill while I am out.”

“Good night, again. See you in a few hours.” He walked to his room, hoping he could keep up. He’d never gone running once in his life.

Buffy waited till he had closed his door and rushed back to her room to tell Cordy.

“Cordy, wake up, I have got to tell you what I just saw.” Cordy’s eyes fluttered open and not hiding her irritation, she leaned up on one elbow to listen to Buffy. “A wet William in a towel!”

At that, Cordelia sat up, hugged her knees and said, “Tell me everything.”

Buffy described his glorious body like that of that awesome statue of David, except she hoped his cock was huge in comparison. His damp mop of curls on top of his head, which framed his face so beautifully. She told of shades of blues that had been hidden behind the glasses that he hadn’t been wearing. The broad shoulders that tapered to his gorgeous lickable hip bones that just peeked above the edge his low strung towel. His six-pack abs that still glistened just a bit from the humidity from his shower surrounded the cutest innie belly button she had ever seen.

Cordelia practically drooled at Buffy’s detailed description of William’s physique. She was so jealous she had missed seeing him, she vowed to check it out as soon as possible.
End Notes:
Tickle the muse... leave a review!
Chapter 7 by CallMeKitten
Chapter 7


At six thirty am, Buffy was stretching and talking to Cordelia on the treadmill, when William came out of his room in a sweat suit and jogging shoes. He saw Cordy jogging, her luscious breasts bouncing as her pony tail swished from side to side. She was wearing short purple Lycra shorts and a matching sports bra, with matching shoes. Buffy, who was wearing a similar outfit in blue, was sitting with her legs spread wide and her upper body flat on the floor. ‘Good Lord, she’s limber.’ These girls were corrupting his mind and he had been living with them less then 24 hours.

“Morning Will,” called Cordy from the treadmill. “Sleep well?”

“Yes, thank you for asking.” He blushed, unaware that they suspected his late night shower activities. “Buffy, I am ready when you are.”

“Will, it’s almost 85 degrees outside, you are gonna burn up! You need to change into a t-shirt and shorts before we go. I’ll wait.”

Cordy smiled, knowing she was about to see him in shorts.

Will reappeared in a loose fitting tank and short jogging shorts. Buffy slyly smiled at Cordy who was taking it all in. Buffy had given her a very accurate description of William’s body. She found herself staring at the front of his shorts, looking for a hint of the package they contained.

“Will, don’t let her push you too hard out there. Remember, she works out for a living.”

At the sound of Cordy’s voice, Will turned to her. He was looking her straight in the eyes, but her eyes were … ‘Bloody Hell, she’s looking at my naughty bits!’ He immediately felt the blood rushing southward yet again. “I won’t, don’t worry. You ready now, Buffy?” He want to get away from her gaze before she realized what was happening to him.

“Yep, let’s go. Back soon Cordy!”

Buffy and William talked while they jogged, both sneaking peaks at the other’s body. He admired her toned muscles, perfectly tan and golden. She admired his body for being completely flawless except for the small scar on his eyebrow. He had told her of the time a dog had nearly scratched his eye out. She told him more about the neighbors and promised to introduce him to all of them soon. He told her of his plan to look for a job on campus for the summer. William had never felt this comfortable with anyone, save his mother, ever. He secretly hoped he would be as comfortable with Cordy as well. He couldn’t even imagine being that lucky, but he still hoped.

They entered the apartment to see Cordy setting the breakfast bar. “Right on time you two, go wash up and get back in here to eat with me.”

Buffy ran to the bathroom first, took a super fast shower and reappeared five minutes later with a short robe on, and her hair in a towel. “Your turn, and you better be quick, else I might eat your breakfast too.”

Will had grabbed the set of clothes he’d picked out while Buffy showered, not realizing he dropped his shirt on the way to the shower. He showered quickly, dried off and pulled on his shorts only to find his shirt was missing. Embarrassed at his semi nudity, he remembered Buffy saying a shirtless Will wasn’t a problem. Besides, maybe the less clothes he wore, the less the girls would wear. If it was even possible to wear less.

He opened the door to the girls eyeballing his bare chest and immediately felt naked. “I dropped my shirt, just give me a second and I …”

“Will, you have been warned. Get over here and eat your breakfast or I will,” Buffy stated with her hands firmly seated on her hips.

“You better do as she says, Will, she can eat a horse after she runs. Besides, you look fine,” Cordy, flashed him a smile that could have melted an iceberg. “Oh, while you were out, your cell phone rang so I answered it for you. Your professor said that your 11 o’clock class was cancelled. If you don’t have any plans, you can hang out with me. I am off today too.”

“I would love too, Cordy. That sounds divine.” William sat down with the girls and enjoyed his first breakfast of many to come.



After breakfast, Buffy left for work, leaving the two alone in the apartment.

Will was on his laptop in the living room working on some homework, when Cordy walked in wearing nothing but a black bikini. The small triangles left little to the imagination, and his had become more active in the last 24 hours than ever before in his entire life. He shut the laptop, pulling it over his latest erection, and cursing its warmth.

“Get your suit on, I’ve got towels and sunscreen. Meet me out by the poolside, you look like you could use a bit of sun.”

“Ok, give me a few minutes, I will be right out.” He waited for her to leave before standing up. He wasn’t sure how he was going to pull this off, but he thought that if he had to, he would just stay in the water.

He walked out to find Cordy sitting on a lounge chair and she had another one pulled close with a towel already spread out on it. She was holding a bottle of sunscreen lotion.

“There you are! I was wondering if you were coming out soon. Do you mind rubbing this on my back? I’ll do yours too. Don’t want either of us to get burned.”

He took the bottle with a shaky hand as she turned and lifted her hair, exposing her deeply tanned back. He squeezed some lotion into his hand and allowed it to warm in his hand a bit before placing it on her delicious skin. His hand had NEVER touched a woman like this. Cordy’s skin was smooth and warm. He made sure to cover the tops of her shoulders as well as her sides just above the swell of her hips. She was beautiful.

Cordy was fantasizing about his smooth hands and long fingers touching her in other places too. Buffy had a thing for long fingers. The thought of him using them on Buffy, the three of them together, caused moisture to pool in her bikini bottoms. Buffy had been right about him. His body was amazing, his accent, and his personality, he was perfect. He was so cute with his timidness. He was obviously raised to be a gentleman. She hoped he would enjoy living with them.

She and Buffy had never met someone that they both liked, and she wondered if he would ever consider the both of them. Buffy meant the world to her, but she knew they were both attracted to William. She would need to talk to Buffy about this later. Her idea of him joining them needed to be discussed.

“OK, all done,” he said handing her the bottle back over her shoulder. He was going to have a tough time with this. He turned around on his chair, as Cordy wasted no time spreading lotion on his back.

“Will,” she hesitated. “Do you think you will like living with us?” Cordy’s hands slowed a bit waiting on his response.

William thought carefully how to answer her question, then responded, “I could never have imagined being lucky enough to find a beautiful place to live, but to get two of the most beautiful, thoughtful and friendly women I have ever met in the deal, I’ve truly been blessed.”

Cordy’s eyes misted as she listened to his sincere words. She and Buffy would make sure he always felt at home with them. His words were now etched on her heart. “Buffy and I are thrilled you moved in. The three of us just clicked immediately. We feel the same about you too.” She wanted to change the subject quickly; she wasn’t one who was very comfortable with her emotions. She hadn’t been raised to share her emotions, and had only been able to do so since her relationship with Buffy had begun.

“Now stand up and I will get the backs of your legs too. Don’t want to miss a spot.” Cordy surprised herself at her luck. Here she was on her day off, rubbing the hottest, most amazing guy she had ever met, with lotion.

Will’s cock was at full attention once more since the lotion application. He decided that he would immediately lie on his stomach, on the chair till it deflated, and then immediately enter the pool before it happened again.

Cordelia and Will spent a few minutes trying to overcome the awkwardness that had resulted from the previous conversation. They talked about his classes, about her job, and each of their future plans. It was very dry conversation, but informative. They were very obviously attracted to each other and trying to hide it.

Fifteen minutes later, he was in the pool. The cold water shrinking effect was more than welcome. He was attempting to swim some laps in the small pool, when he saw her walking towards the water. She jumped in and when she came out of the water, his dick came out of hiding. He needed to jerk off and soon, the over stimulation was becoming a problem.

He had apparently zoned out on Cordy, because the next thing he knew she had swam up and dunked him. His face brushed her breasts as he went underwater. He rose from the water to find himself face to face with her. He felt her hand gently brush against his floating hard on.

“I’m so sorry, William, didn’t mean to do that. Forgive me.” She faked an innocent blush and exited the pool.

He was flabbergasted. Standing in the pool, he was trying not to freak out, and decided he would be going back to his room very soon. He couldn’t be walking around these girls, his roommates, with a perpetual hard on. He needed to do something, and the only thing that was coming to mind was another wank session.
Chapter 8 by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
review, review, I Love You :)
Chapter 8


William excused himself from the poolside. He told Cordy he needed to make a phone call and offered to make some sandwiches for them once he was done. Cordy was relieved, as the sexual tension was a bit thick. Plus she’d get some tan time in before lunch.

William grabbed his mobile from the coffee table on the way to his room. He needed to call his one true friend, his cousin Wesley in England. Checking his watch, he knew Wes would be awake.

He rung Wesley and brought him up to speed on the entire situation. Wesley wasn’t exactly a player, but he did enjoy female company far more than Will ever had. He hoped Wes would have some advice worth taking.

“So you’re telling me that these girls are not only enjoying each other’s company, but seem to be interested in you as well? Are you sure you are reading this right, Will? Because this sort of thing doesn’t happen in real life very often.”

“Wesley, I need your advice. I don’t want to mess up this living arrangement, but I cannot walk around here looking like I have a pogo stick in my trousers!”

At that comment, Wesley stifled a laugh and knew Will was being serious. “Well, my friend, it appears you are in a situation that every man on this planet wishes he was in. You are living with two beautiful women, whom you adore, and they want you to join them in their love affair. I say, take the bull by the horns and make the first move. Did you officially give up your dorm yet?”

“Do you realize I can barely speak to a woman, let alone two beautiful ones! I have no idea what I’m doing.”

“Will, if you need me to fly in and hold your hand, the answer is no. Be the man that you are, let them make the first move if you’re more comfortable with that. If they are as interested in you as you seem to think, you probably won’t have to wait long for the topic to “arise”.” Wesley broke out in laughter on the other end of the call, frustrating Will to no end.

“Wesley, you, sir, are a cad. I will keep you posted. Thanks... I guess.”

Will found items in the refrigerator to make BLT sandwiches, and made up his mind that he would make a special dinner for his girls. His girls. He smiled at the fact that his brain had already claimed them both as his. He needed to at least show them he thought they were special, even if he couldn’t voice his feelings just yet. He gathered up the lunch on a tray and took it back out to Cordy.

Cordy heard the door open and turned to see William approaching her with a tray of food. His now dry chest looked even better than the sandwiches. There was a small table and chairs near where they were sitting and Cordy ushered him over to them.

Eating lunch together was much more comfortable. Cordy opened up to him about her dysfunctional family, and he told her about his mother’s death. They laughed together over television shows they both enjoyed, and discussed books they liked as well.

“Cordelia, would it be ok if I made a special dinner tonight for you and Buffy? I need to go to the store and pick up some groceries today anyway, but I would like very much to cook for you two. Dress-for-dinner special, if that’s all right with you.”

“Really? I think it sounds great! I am usually the cook here. I can’t remember the last time anyone made me a sandwich, let alone dinner. Buffy will be home in about an hour, we can tell her then. Hey, you should take the Jeep. We share everything here. We can get ready while you are fixing dinner.”

The excitement on her face caused his smile to widen. “Agreed, as long as Buffy is ok with it too. I want us to try to agree on everything, I couldn’t bear it if you two weren’t happy.”

Just as he finished his sentence, Buffy walked through the atrium and sat down at the table with them. Cordy excitedly told her about their dinner plans. Buffy tossed him the Jeep keys. “What time should we be ready?” The smile on her face had a tad bit of mischievousness to it. Was he reading the signs right? Bloody Hell, what if he wasn’t. He would have more time with them through the course of the evening to decide.



William returned home and he could hear the girls giggling in the bathroom as he put away the groceries and started dinner. He decided to make a lovely chicken in wine sauce, some risotto, and a salad. He had forgotten to ask them what they liked, so he figured he was safe with salad. He knew they liked that. When he had about thirty minutes till dinner was ready, he knocked on the bathroom door.

“Girls, almost dinner time and I need to take a shower too.”

“Ok, we will be right out!” Both girls had chimed in together. They were still giggling. He hoped he would always hear them as happy as they were right now.

He laid out his charcoal trousers and a crisp periwinkle blue shirt fresh from the cleaners and a matching silk tie. He heard the girls exit the bathroom and slam their bedroom door, indicating that the bathroom was free. He decided he would wear his contacts this evening as well. He grabbed his robe this time and went to shower.



Buffy and Cordelia were helping each other get ready for their “date” with William. They each had curled each other’s hair and applied their make up just right. Cordelia had picked a black cocktail dress with an extreme plunging neckline, so deep she had to use the tape to secure it, and side slits revealing most of her thighs. Buffy had chosen a white fitted strapless mini dress, barely reaching mid thigh. Both girls looked amazing and they couldn’t wait to see how William looked. They had discussed the possibility of William joining in the fun, but neither could figure out a way to approach him with out scaring him.

Will managed to get back to his room unnoticed. He dressed quickly and returned to the kitchen to fluff the risotto and prepare the plates before he called the girls.

He set the table, lit a few candles he’d found, and called them to dinner. He stood proudly by the table and the girls appeared from their room. Both looked amazing in their opposite attires. Brunette vs. blonde, black vs. white. He was blown away.

The girls both tried not to gawk at the gorgeous man in front of them. He was perfect. No one of them said a word for what seem like an eternity.

Buffy spoke first. “William, you look amazing. Thank you so much.” She walked up to him and in her heels, could reach his cheek, on which she placed a hot lingering kiss. She seated herself as Cordelia approached him.

“We are surely the luckiest girls in the world.” She too placed a kiss, lingering on the opposite side as Buffy and seated herself.

William was glad that the pants were roomy. He poured them each a glass of white wine and raised it in a toast. “I cannot thank you two enough for allowing me into your home and lives and making it mine as well.”

They each drank and William sat down to join them. The dinner went smoothly, each one flirting with the next. The food was wonderful and William admitted he had once considered becoming a chef. He had never really told anyone this. These girls made him feel so comfortable, he would have told them his pin number had they asked.

After dinner, all three cleaned up together in the small kitchen. The wine was long gone, but Buffy found another bottle and suggested they all go sit outside. The night was still young. The girls looked to Will, who was covering a yawn with his hand.

“I would love to, but I really must turn in. I’m afraid I wouldn’t be great company if I sat and yawned all evening. You two have fun, I’m gonna go lay down. I have had the best day I can remember.” He leaned toward each girl, and without a thought gently placed a kiss on each of their cheeks. He then walked to his room, his fingers lightly lingered on his lips. He had kissed them both. But had it been a friend kiss? Had he lingered long enough to let them know he intended more than friendship, without coming across like a pervert. What if he had lingered and they thought he was a pervert? Dear Lord, what had he done?


Outside with a glass of wine, the girls marveled at their evening.

“Do you think he would go for it? I mean, he seems so straight laced.” Buffy seemed concerned that they would upset him and he would leave.

“I think it’s every man’s fantasy to have two girls. Buffy, he likes us, I mean REALLY likes us. I think he is the missing piece to our puzzle,” Cordy said, refilling their glasses again.

“This wine is making me all horny. I wish we knew if he was into it….” Buffy put her hand on Cordelia’s thigh.

“I say we find out.”
End Notes:
review, review, I Love You :)
Chapter 9 by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
let me know you like this with a review at the end :)
Chapter 9



William had stripped off his clothes, lay down naked on his bed and pulled a pillow over his head. He was so frustrated. Wesley had been no help. Here he was, once again suffering from his perpetual boner plus he was now afflicted with balls of blue. The emotions and physical reaction to the girls was a problem. He would have to come up with a solution, or he was going to have to move out.

William kept the pillow over his head, and began to lightly stroke his cock. His brain was spinning with the multitude of possibilities he and those two girls could explore sexually. His cock was harder than he could remember it ever being. Just knowing that they would soon be undressing in the next room caused him to speed up his tempo. Was this to be his life? Masturbating to the twisted thoughts he was having? He moaned into the pillow as he continues his wank.



Cordy was helping Buffy get changed by unzipping her dress. She gently kissed Buffy’s shoulder as the dress fell to the floor. Buffy had worn only a white lace thong under her dress. It was one she had only worn once before and that night was not one Cordelia would ever forget. Her hands gently caressed Buffy’s toned back, her finger tracing the lace around her hips. A soft moan came from Buffy’s lips as her head fell back on Cordy’s shoulder. Cordelia’s hands found their way to Buffy’s hardened nipples, at which point Buffy turned and crushed her mouth upon Cordy’s.

Their kissing was far from gentle. The passion and wanton need between the two was undeniable. Buffy was desperately trying to get Cordy’s dress off without breaking their kiss. She needed to feel her skin against her own. Cordy assisted her in the quick removal of the dress. She too only wore a thong beneath hers, black to match her dress. They continued kissing and rubbing till Buffy pulled away.

“I thought we wanted to include William tonight…” she said batting her long black lashes at her lover.

“Yes, we do. Shall we wake him?” Cordy extended her hand, which Buffy eagerly grasped, and lead her lover to their roommate’s door.

They stopped and listened just outside his bedroom door, and hearing nothing, Cordy slowly turned the doorknob. The room was dimly lit from the moonlight streaming in from behind the curtains. But it was enough to illuminate William perfectly,

He was lying on top of his comforter, completely naked, steadily pumping his cock with one hand and holding a pillow to his face with another.

Both girls were gobsmacked by the sight, and knew this was meant to be. Their arousal had just been intensified ten fold. Without uttering a word to make themselves known, they split up, each going to a side of his bed. William’s chiseled body looked ethereal in the moonlight. ‘Definitely what those statues were going for’ Cordy thought to herself. His fingers were wound tight around the base of his long thick cock and firmly pumping.

They didn’t want to startle him, so they carefully climbed onto the bed. Mirroring the other’s movements, they each gently placed one hand on his thigh.

William’s eyes flew open under his pillow and he stilled his movement. Was he imagining that he was being touched? He slowly lifted the pillow off his head.

They were there. Not his imagination. He tried not to panic, but he immediately tried to cover himself with the pillow. “Oh my God! I-I was just…”

He was cut off by Buffy saying, “playing without us.” She grabbed the pillow and tossed it to the floor. Buffy and Cordelia shared a look and slowly lowered their heads to his torso. They began to lick and kiss his hipbones, easing his hands off his privates. His generous size prevented his hands from fully hiding his package.

William was in shock. His lovely roommates were currently bent over his engorged throbbing member and it looked like he would be getting not only his first blowjob, but also one by two girls. They were both naked with the exception of their lacey thongs that matched the dresses they’d worn earlier in the evening. Their breasts were on display, nipples so close to his bare skin. He was watching them intently as they each placed a kiss on either side of his cock.

“Buffy! Cordelia! What are you doing?” He sat up abruptly, almost knocking both girls to the floor. He once again tried to cover himself.

The girls regained their balance and gently pressed him back down onto the bed. He didn’t struggle, but he looked scared. They each laid down beside him, pressing their nearly naked bodies to his. William’s eyes closed and a whimper escaped his lips. He could feel their hands exploring him.

“Will, do you want us to leave?” Buffy whispered into his ear as she nipped at it. Cordy was kissing his chest, her mouth getting closer to his nipple.

“Never leave me…” he gasped as Cordy’s tongue found his little pink nub and licked small tight circles around it. He turned his head to Buffy’s. Looking deep into his eyes, Buffy spoke to him.

“We have no intention to, if you’ll have us. We want you here with us, together with us.”

Cordelia was now anxiously waiting for his response. Will looked from one angelic face to the other, still struggling to grasp what was happening to him and feeling he would do something wrong. “Have you? I’d be a fool to say no! I can’t fathom that either of you would even consider me alone, but together… Pinch me. Am I dreaming?” The scared look returned to his face. “I don’t want to disappoint you. I am not what you’d call “experienced”.”

Buffy and Cordelia now found themselves on a mission to school him in the ways of woman loving. Cordy giggled, “We’ll be gentle with you.”

“Only if you want though,” giggled Buffy. She pinched him and he squeaked out an ”ouch”. William pulled his girls into a tight hug. The girls’ hands resumed their exploration. Buffy began to kiss him gently on his mouth, aware of his nervousness. Cordelia waited her turn, then allowed her tongue to dance slowly with his. She felt her lady lover’s hand on her shoulder. Pulling away, she leaned to kiss her over Will’s chest.

Will’s cock, which had not had time to soften, got a fresh rush of blood as he watched them kiss, their tongues teasing the other’s, inches from his face. His hands caressed their naked backs, reminding them he needed attention too.

They giggled, and Cordy asked Buffy, “North or south?”

“North, but switch soon.” She winked and returned to kissing Will as Cordy’s hand lightly grasped his bobbing shaft.

“Bloody hell!” Will had never felt a mouth on his dick before this moment and decided it was his new favorite thing. He feared he wouldn’t last and didn’t want to embarrass himself. “Cordy, I won’t be able to last if you keep that up. I don’t know how I will be able to pleasure you both...” His face darkened with worry. His lack of experience was obvious to them both.

“No worries, Will, if you can’t, we can. And I have a feeling we will be showing you some things you never even considered,” Buffy told him as she placed his hand on her breast. He squeezed gently, eliciting a moan from Buffy into his mouth. He repeated his actions and her moan became even deeper.

Cordy watched as Buffy took it slow with him. He was concerned about his stamina and inexperience, now was a good time to begin lesson number one. Oral sex on a woman.

Cordy got up and walked to the other side of the bed, touching Buffy to let her know she was there. Buffy looked at her and recognized the want in her eyes. Buffy rolled onto her back and started to remove her thong.

“William, help her. I am going to show you how I pleasure Buffy. If you don’t mind I can show you what we women like.”

He helped Buffy remove her thong, and admired her adorable pussy. She was shaved smooth with the exception of a small vertical strip of hair. It appeared to be pointing to her clitoris, something he has only actually seen in a book.

“M-May I see you too?” The shy Will was suddenly feeling a little more empowered.

“Want to help me, too?” Cordy suggested coyly.

Will jumped off the bed, and rushed to Cordy. He dropped to his knees, and grasping the strings on her hips slowly lowered her panties to see a matching strip on her. He leaned forward and kissed her mound. Cordy made a “mmmmm” noise. Her scent was heavenly. He had never had his face in a woman’s pussy, but he was now salivating at the idea of having two.

“You can go there in a bit, dear Will, but let’s see to Buffy first. Do you want to watch me first?”

He swallowed hard. “Oh my God, yes.”

Buffy had centered herself on the bed, her legs bent and spread. Cordy instructed Will to lie next to Buffy, close enough that he could watch. Cordy slinked up from the foot of the bed between Buffy’s legs, her partners both mesmerized by her grace. She reached forward and traced two fingers down Buffy’s folds, coating them with her juices.

Cordy held her glistening fingers to Will’s lips. “Taste her, Will.”

Will eagerly sucked Cordy’s fingers into his mouth, twirling his tongue around them, savoring Buffy’s nectar. Cordy felt tingles in her toes at his tongue’s touch. Will saw the look on Cordy’s face and noted that she had liked him sucking on her. He repeated her actions and presented her with his glistening fingers. She sucked on his fingers as he had done hers. Buffy whimpered in need.

“Shall we begin?” Cordy watched Will nod, and she dropped her mouth to her lover’s pussy. Buffy was moaning, her hips slowly gyrating. Cordy was humming, her lovely ass high in the air. Will was trying hard not to miss a thing going on between Buffy’s legs, but he needed to be doing something.

Buffy saw William’s frustration and called him to her. Her hand reached for his cock, her fingers barely able to circle his girth as she pumped him. Her face was racked with pleasure as Cordy continued to lick her.

Cordy lifted her face and leaned forward over Buffy and once again took the head of William’s cock in her mouth. Buffy’s hand continued to pump him in time with Cordy’s mouth.

Will was in heaven. Things were happening so fast. He wanted to taste them, to feel them, to make love to them. He pulled Cordy’s hair up so he could watch as his cock disappeared into her mouth. Buffy had rolled to her side and was sucking on his balls while Cordy worked her magic on his cock. He wasn’t going to be able to hold back this time. He could feel his cum seeping out into Cordy’s mouth. Buffy was eagerly trying to taste him as well. The girls were soon taking turns. He came explosively without warning, spotting their faces with his cum as they mewled in delight. Panting, he felt his cock stirring almost immediately as he watched both girls taking turns licking his spendings off each other.

The girls had begun kissing each other again, as they heard him clear his throat.

“It appears I won’t be having a problem after all.” He bobbed his cock before their faces.
End Notes:
review, review, and I'll love you *mwah*
Chapter 10 by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
Please let me know what you think and if you want more of out lovely roommates! an open for suggestions as well!
Chapter 10


They both giggled with excitement and pulled him into their arms. William suddenly came into his own, showering them both with kisses. His hands exploring them both, careful to never ignore or neglect the other. He felt like a man who has been forced to subsist on bread and water, and was now being presented with a luscious banquet.

“I think I’d like to try out some of the ‘techniques’ you showed me, Cordy. May I?” He asked with his hand on her knee.

“I thought you’d never ask,” she replied huskily as she opened her legs to him.

William did exactly what he had seen her do to Buffy, plus a few of his own. His fingers dove deep within her, seeking a spot he had read about once. His fingers carefully searched while his tongue teased her swollen nub. Buffy was tending to Cordelia’s huge firm breasts, nipping at their undersides while rolling the nipple between her fingers. Cordelia was writhing against his face, as he sucked her clit into his mouth. His fingers finally found what they were looking for and Cordelia cried out in ecstasy. Buffy had watched her lover reach climax many times, but this was by far the most intense. She kissed her deeply as she came down from her high.

Cordy’s kisses deepened, renewing Buffy’s lust. Will watched the girls kiss and wasn’t sure what to do next. He saw Cordy’s hand dipping inside Buffy and heard her softly moan as they kissed. Cordelia saw his distress and immediately reached for him. “Will, come remind Buffy what it’s like to have a man inside her.”

Buffy eyed his steeled rod and licked her lips. It had been a long time and she knew she’d never had one that size. Her pussy twitched as he got closer.

Will was a bit nervous, remembering Cecily, but he reminded himself this was completely different. He got close, stroked himself and hesitated.

“Will, we are both clean and protected. You have nothing to worry about. Do we?”

“Lord no! I wasn’t even thinking about that. I was thinking I’ve only ever done this once before and I don’t think I am very good at it. I could use my mouth if you’d like, Cordy seemed to like it.” He forced an embarrassed grin from his face.

Cordelia smiled at him. “Will, I think you will do fine. Make sure you go slow and give her a chance to adjust to your size, and you will do just fine.” She leaned to kiss him and took his cock in her hand, rubbing its huge head against Buffy’s entrance and lined him up. “ I think you can take it from there.”

Will pressed his head into Buffy’s heat. His eyes rolled back in his head as he withdrew and slowly repeated the action. Buffy was much wetter and more accommodating to him than Cecily the Ice Queen. This was nothing like his first time.

Buffy was panting; her hands were on his back encouraging him to come closer. He laid on her still concentrating on only putting the head in; he didn’t want to hurt her. He had never experienced pleasure like this. Cordy lay beside them, her hands constantly touching her lovers.

Buffy’s legs wound around his waist, encouraging him to go deeper and she began to rock her hips into his. But he still refraining, till her hands found his ass and she pulled him in. He was completely seated inside her to the hilt. She stilled for a moment to adjust to his size then slowly began to move with him.

William thought he might cum the instant he was buried inside her hot quim. He was glad she stopped moving so he could compose himself. This was amazing. She finally started to move and he increased his pace to meet hers. She was moaning, and clinging to him, commanding him to go faster. He complied, pounding her pussy hard over and over till he felt her muscles tense. She was strangling his cock with her muscles as she came. He wanted to make sure she finished, and as she became limp he slowed his pace. He kissed her and caressed her as he had seen her do for Cordy. His still hard dick was still buried deep inside her.

Buffy rolled Will over onto his back, allowing him to slip from her warm box. He protested, but she had a plan. “Not to worry, baby. I know just the thing to take care of you. Cordy, wanna go for a ride?”

Cordy quickly straddled his waist. This time Will helped himself. Cordy positioned herself over his cock that he had lined up himself and she slowly lowered her tight pussy down on to him. She arched her back and rocked her hips, raising and lowering over him. She went slow, enjoying his sheer size filling her.

Will, breathing deeply to compose himself once more, reached out to Buffy. “Buffy, would you let me use my mouth on you while Cordy ‘rides’ me? You could face her...” He looked at them both as their smiled widened yet once again.

“Why William, you are certainly full of surprises. I would gladly let you use your mouth on me.” Buffy carefully straddled his head and nearly came again as soon as his tongue touched her. He was a very talented young man.

Cordy, seeing Buffy ride Will’s face, matched her tempo on his cock. She leaned forward and felt Will thrusting up into her as she took Buffy’s nipple into her mouth. Buffy felt Will’s hands on her ass, encouraging her to rock against his tongue. The girls began kissing as Will pleasured them both simultaneously.

Will was so close. The taste of his women was like nectar of Gods, a magic elixir that caused him to want them in more ways then he could imagine. His cock was pounding into Cordy, his tongue exploring Buffy’s lovely pussy. He was going to cum. He grabbed Buffy ass, thrusting his tongue deep within her. He could feel her thighs quivering as she again catapulted to another climax. Buffy clung to Cordy, who’s position had Will pounding his pelvis against her clit with every stoke. He felt her flutterings with his cock and let go. He continued to thrust, spilling seed deep inside her until the three of them collapsed on each other, completely sated and exhausted.

They lay together, in each other’s arms and fell asleep.



Hours later they were awakened by Will’s mobile ringing. Buffy grabbed it off his night table and handed it to him. The caller ID said it was his cousin.

“Hello Wesley!” He tried to sound more awake than he actually was.

“I was just calling to see how it went with the girls last night.”

“I can say, Wesley, that it went better than I could have ever imagined. I’ll call you later.” He hung up the phone, tossed it aside, and snuggled back in with his girls.

Yes, they were definitely his girls. He fell back asleep smiling.
End Notes:
PLEASE REVIEW
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=34525