To See the World in a Grain of Sand by Kiera Thornton
Summary: A different spin on the student/teacher Spuffy relationship. She's a junior and he's her photography teacher. There will be plenty of unexpected twists and turns. Co-authored by Duchess Michelle. (This has new chapters since the last time it was posted here.)
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 41260 Read: 11524 Published: 06/15/2009 Updated: 06/15/2009

1. A Fresh Start by Kiera Thornton

2. First Step by Kiera Thornton

3. Summer Dreams by Kiera Thornton

4. Building Tension by Kiera Thornton

5. Priceless Work of Art by Kiera Thornton

6. Big News by Kiera Thornton

7. Endless Trust by Kiera Thornton

8. Anywhere With You by Kiera Thornton

9. One Step Closer by Kiera Thornton

10. Crossing the T's & Dotting the I's by Kiera Thornton

11. The Road to Freedom by Kiera Thornton

A Fresh Start by Kiera Thornton
Author's Notes:
This story was co-authored by my good friend Duchess Michelle. I wrote the part of Spike and she wrote Buffy. This was also posted on here until last year. I'm re-posting now with a new chapter. Enjoy! The lovely banner was made by lindsay. Thanks times a million!
Chapter 1: A Fresh Start

Monday, August 13th

William ‘Spike’ Thornton was pretty excited about the new school year at Sunnydale High. The previous year he’d been the Art 1 and 2 teacher, but this year he was teaching Art 3 and Photography. He’d been told his photography class consisted of five seniors and two juniors, so he was delighted to have a more mature bunch. The first day he sat at his desk reading the morning paper, as he waited for the bell to ring before homeroom. He’d worn khaki pants with a white collared shirt.

Buffy Summers was a bubbly, popular girl at SHS. It was her second year at the school and she was actually excited that today was the first day of school. Mostly because of the photography class she was going to be taking. Her best friend Willow was going to be in it with her. It was a class with only juniors and seniors, and the professor was a total hottie. Over the summer she had spent some time using a camera her mom and step dad had gotten her, and she really enjoyed it.

Her parents had divorced just before her mom got the job in Sunnydale. Over the summer Joyce had remarried to a man named Rupert Giles. Everything was looking bright as Buffy got ready for school. Her mom drove her to the campus and she walked in and spotted Willow. The redhead was fairly conservative with the way she dressed, but Buffy was more hip and daring. For the first day she wore a flirty pink tank top and a mini skirt that might be too short according to some teachers. The two friends chatted as they made their way to homeroom.

As the bell rang a few students wandered into the classroom. Spike knew it would be another minute or so before most of the crowd flooded in. High school students weren't exactly recognized for their promptness. He looked down at his attendance list and noticed that two of the girls in his homeroom were also in his first period photography class. He arched a brow at the names and wondered what they'd be like. He'd had a lot of bad students in the past, but there were always those special few that he secretly favored.

Buffy walked into her new homeroom for the year still chatting and laughing with Willow. They came in just after the bell rang, but no one seemed to care about tardiness today... at least not any of the students. As Buffy walked into the classroom, she could hear Principal Snyder yelling at the students that were still in the hall. Buffy quickly walked the rest of the way in and sat by Willow.

She looked to the front of the class and realized that her homeroom teacher was also her 1st period photography teacher; the really good looking one that she went home and talked about on the phone with Willow. Last year they had only spotted him in the halls or eating lunch with the other teachers. Now she had two classes with him. She sat quietly and waited for him to call roll while she and Willow snuck sideways glances at each other.

Spike didn't pay any mind to the students who wandered in a little late. It was completely normal and he'd realized years ago that no amount of detention would get them to be on time. He started calling off roll and looked at each student as he said their name, making at least a small attempt at learning the names. He made his way down the long list, to the second to last name, and called out, "Buffy Summers."

Buffy sat patiently as she listened to Mr. Thornton go through the list of names. His voice was so sexy too. She definitely had a crush on the teacher, but it was probably safe to say that so did every other girl who saw him. The 16-year-old blonde was just like any other girl in her situation. When he got to her name she couldn't bring herself to say 'here' so she just raised her hand.

Spike frowned a little when he didn't hear a response, and he looked around the room slowly to try and find the culprit. His gaze landed on a perky blonde with her hand raised, and he swore his heart almost leapt into his throat. He swallowed hard and nodded to acknowledge her presence. He found he couldn't have spoken to her even if he'd tried. He quickly marked her as present and moved on to the next name.

Buffy couldn't tear her eyes away from him as she waited for him to see her. She felt a little embarrassed that she hadn't spoken. When she looked over at Willow afterward, she gave her an 'Oh My God!' look and the redhead returned it. Buffy started to doodle on a piece of paper to occupy her time, while waiting for Mr. Thornton to do something for homeroom. She already had it in her mind to talk to Willow in the bathroom between classes.

After finishing attendance, Spike turned on the TV to cartoons and started playing on his computer. He glanced every so often at the cute blonde that had almost given him a heart attack.

It took all of Buffy’s strength not to look at him for the rest of the period. He was a teacher! Luckily it was only a thirty minute class and they weren’t doing anything of importance. Right then she knew she was thinking about this too much, and she looked to Willow to distract her since doodling wasn't doing the trick. The two girls chatted idly about the classes they had. They shared photography and chemistry, but that was it.

Willow had a crush on a friend of theirs named Xander, but he was more interested in playing the field. Buffy, on the other hand, drew the attention of nearly every guy in school, but she never paid them any mind. She just didn't have interest in any of them; they were boring and ordinary in her book. She wanted someone special, exciting, and intelligent.

The girls made plans to go out to the Bronze, the local hotspot, later that night. Then the bell rang to signify the end of homeroom.

Spike watched as his homeroom students rushed out, with the exception of Buffy and Willow. He spotted trouble as soon as Angel O'Connor strolled into the room, his arm wrapped around his skanky cheerleader girlfriend, Cordelia Chase. A shy girl named Winifred and her slightly more outgoing friend, Amy, came in after them. Last, but not least, Oz made it through the door just as the bell rang.

He called roll once again then passed out textbooks and a sheet to sign for them. "We won't be using these much, so you can keep them in your lockers unless I say to bring them to class. The only homework you'll get in this class will be the long-term projects."

Buffy smiled at Willow. She was already looking forward to this class. The teacher seemed very laid back, but serious too. Every few seconds she had to mentally shake herself, so as not to get caught up in daydreams about her hot art teacher with his sexy English accent.

As she began to focus more she thought about all the great things she could do in the class. She was really excited at the prospect of learning more about photography, and practicing it more too. It was partly because of her attraction to her teacher, because she wanted to impress him. She decided to dedicate herself to being the best in the class right then and there.

Spike went back to the front of the room and started his introduction. "My only demand in this class is that you have fun and do your best. The key element of great photography is finding the perfect subject. Only when you’re truly inspired can you make art beautiful." His eyes darted quickly to Buffy and an unbidden thought crossed his mind. He would love to take pictures of her. She was the perfect inspiration. He quickly focused on his teaching and tried to forget about his underage student.

Now she was crazy about him. He was making it harder and harder for her to not think about him. She even began to mentally undress him. Buffy felt inspired to make beautiful art already, and she was thinking her muse would be her teacher. ‘Bad Buffy,’ she reprimanded herself. She was getting way more involved in her crush than she thought she would, or should.

Her heart fluttered when she caught his gaze on her momentarily. Then she tried to stop herself by looking around the room. She recognized all of her classmates, and she realized it was a pretty small class. The one classmate that caught her eye though was Angel. She didn’t know him at all, but she had seen the senior walking the halls of the school, usually with Cordelia. He was one of those older guys that hadn’t tried to hit on her.

Most of the guys that hit on Buffy were in her own grade level, or the weird ones from the senior class. She knew it was because she was attractive and she dressed to show it off. She did it for the attention. She liked the attention from the males of the school, most of them anyway, but she didn’t show any real interest in the guys of Sunnydale High.

Spike mentally chastised himself for the thoughts he was having about Buffy. "Before any of you pick up a camera in here, we're going to have a short review on the basic elements of art. I know you've all passed Art 1 as a prerequisite to get here, but it's always good to refresh our memories."

He paused shortly and paced a little in front of his desk. "The first assignment in here is to draw something that truly inspires you. Incorporate line, shape, color, and shading the best you can. I'll give you some worksheets to fill out during class and tomorrow we'll take a short quiz. After that we can get started with the cameras."

It was easy for her to listen to him and to pay attention in the class. She knew it was a class she would do well in. All she had to do was focus on the subject and not the sexy teacher. Somehow Buffy wasn't even that upset that they would have a quiz tomorrow. A quiz was a chance to show him that she was serious. Now all she had to do was come up with an inspiration.

The first thing that came to her mind was Mr. Thornton. She'd have to think about how to use him as an inspiration and make sure no one knew. She would do it though and her drawing would be amazing. She was determined.

Then they would get to use the cameras. That was the more exciting part for her. Buffy loved taking pictures just as much as she loved being in them. This was something she had learned since Giles had bought her a camera of her own; one of his many attempts to win her affection and approval.

Spike watched as the students slowly got to work on their sketches. He made his way around the room and stopped at Buffy's desk. He gave her a small smile and tilted his head. "No inspiration, pet?"

Somehow she managed to keep herself from blushing as he approached her and asked her a question. "Oh," she said, slowly making the 'O' shape with her lips. "I do, but I just don't know how to put it on paper. How can I express it if..." she paused. "If I'm inspired by a person?" Her question came out casually, as if the person who inspired her could be anyone, when it was actually him. She was thankful she didn't give it away with a ditzy mistake.

He arched a brow slowly at her and shrugged as he thought about it. "Well we will be dealing with people, so I suppose you could just draw the person."

"I could..." she began, "but there's more to it and I want to express that too. It's more than just the person. Just drawing the person wouldn't do justice to the inspiration." She smiled at him with the knowledge she withheld.

He thought hard on what she said and finally came up with a solution. "Then draw the attribute of the person that most inspires you, and use color to show the feeling they inspire in you. For instance: eyes. Or if it's the personality, you can come up with something symbolic."

He smiled a little, hoping that would help her with her project. A part of him desperately wanted to take her in the back room and create a little art of his own with her body.

"Yeah, thanks. I think that will help." She looked at him with shining green eyes as she took a mental note of what it was about him that inspired her. Then she took to drawing it.

He nodded his head and made his way back to his desk. He sat down and pulled out a magazine to try and keep himself busy. He'd do anything it took at the moment to get her out of his head.

Buffy noticed that he’d returned to his desk and she immediately began drawing. It seemed to flow freely once she started. After a few minutes her paper was a little empty, but it was clearly blue. It was an open field with a crisp blue sky.

About halfway through the period Spike got up and started roaming around the room, looking over his students' shoulders to see what they'd accomplished so far. When he got to Buffy's desk he paused and stared in appreciation. "That's amazing, pet." He wasn't sure what made him call her 'pet' but he knew he had to kick the habit, and quick.

Buffy loved the way he called her a pet name. It was oddly comforting. "Thank you. I just used what you said to me about colors. There's just something about blue..." she trailed off as she looked up into the blue eyes that were her inspiration.

He looked back into her emerald orbs and he felt that pull again, like he wanted to whisk her away and keep her for himself. "I'm glad I could help." He smiled genuinely at her and tilted his head. "Would you mind me asking who inspired you?"

Buffy looked back at him and wondered what she should say to him. She couldn't say that he inspired her because that would just be wrong on so many levels. Instead she decided to say, "I met him recently and there's just something about him that makes me want to be better. That might sound silly considering I just met the guy, but it's all I can say." She had intentionally left out the name, but she hoped he wouldn't push about that.

He smiled as he listened intently to her. He looked away and nodded slowly, still smiling. "That makes sense. I'm glad you found an inspiration. It's always important to look for the perfect subject." His eyes roamed over her figure quickly before he snapped back to reality. "Right then. I'll be at my desk if you need me."

"O... K..." she said, puzzled. She was glad that he understood about the inspiration part, but his last comment seemed strange. Buffy looked over at Willow to see if she had caught it too, and Willow looked back at her with a puzzled expression. Buffy knew they'd have something to talk about at lunch. All she could do now was shrug her shoulders, to signify to her friend that she had no idea what was up with their teacher.

Spike went back to his desk and stayed there the rest of the period. He instructed the students to turn in their papers, in a neat stack on his desk, so he could grade them later. He kept his attention on the comic book he'd just picked up so he wouldn't be tempted to stare at Buffy.

Buffy turned her paper in and then left the room when the bell rang. She went to her next class and sat through it, barely enduring it. After that class she had lunch and on her way she realized she had left her art book in the art room. ‘Damn. I'll have to go back and get it at the end of the day. At least Willow's giving me a ride home. She'll wait for me.’
End Notes:
Please review?
First Step by Kiera Thornton
Chapter 2: First Step

Buffy went to lunch and sat with Willow. They chatted freely about classes and the boys in school. After lunch she attended her last few classes and told Willow she'd meet her in the quad. When the bell rang at the end of the day, Buffy made it slowly through the crowded halls and into the art classroom. She walked over to the desk she had been sitting in earlier and picked up her book; it was luckily still there.

Soon after first period had ended, Spike had realized that Buffy had left her book in his room. He'd left it in the same spot for her and had made sure no one sat at the desk. For some reason he liked to think of it as 'Buffy's desk' and he didn't want anyone else invading the space. The rest of the class periods went by smoothly, without him lusting for any of his other students, and by the end of the day he was fairly happy with the new year.

His new classes were a vast improvement on the previous ones. He was sitting at his desk doodling on a sheet of paper, to keep himself distracted from the papers that needed grading, when he heard someone enter the room. He looked up and was surprised to find Buffy in his room once again. He realized she must have come for her book and he smiled awkwardly at her. "Hello..."

She turned around quickly, startled by the voice behind her, after she had picked up her book. "Hi," she said blushing immediately. "I didn't see you when I came in. I... uh... left my book in here earlier." She raised the book to show him. "I guess I'm already being irresponsible. That's me, 'Irresponsible Buffy.'

At least that's what my dad tells me. My mom's better... and so's my step dad... and now I realize I'm just jabbering away like I'm nervous or something. That's weird." She got suddenly quiet after running on for a minute. Her nerves were getting the best of her for once. Usually she could contain herself and she was fine talking to people. He was different.

Spike got a little grin on his face as he listened to her rambling on. It was one of the cutest things he'd ever seen. When he realized he was staring, he quickly looked away. He turned his back on her and said, "No worries, love. Everyone has their moments. I've had many today." He chuckled quietly to himself and focused on getting some papers in his briefcase.

He'd just decided it would be pointless to try and grade them at school, since he really wanted to get home as soon as possible. His bed was calling out to him and begging him to take a nap. He turned back around to face her and he gave her another one of his smiles; the kind he didn't have to fake. "I hope you find your perfect subject, Buffy. Every artist deserves to find one in their lifetime."

A smile returned to her face when he seemed fine with her rambling. She loved the way his eyes seemed to light up when he smiled. She watched him put away papers as she stood quietly, now between the doorway and his desk. Rather than head outside to where Willow was waiting for her, she walked towards him as he spoke to her.

It seemed as if he was saying 'Bye,' but she spoke next and tried to open up a conversation with him. "Thank you. I think I'm really going to enjoy this class. Photography has become a passion of mine since my step dad bought me a camera a few months ago. Since you mentioned finding a good inspiration I wanted to ask you something..." She paused and stood by his desk, just a few feet away from him. "What inspires you?"

The last thing Spike had expected was for Buffy to stick around and strike up a conversation with him, but he honestly couldn't say he was disappointed. On the contrary, he was excited to talk to her more and maybe get to know her a little better. His cheeks turned a little red as he thought about what had inspired him throughout the day. He shook his head quickly and muttered, "That's not really important."

Buffy leaned against his desk for a moment and listened to him. He didn't give her much of an answer and she wanted one. She wanted to get to know him better and she didn't know of a better way than talking to him. "Oh, ok. What about your perfect subject? What would be your perfect subject?" She asked in all earnestness. She looked at him and tried to convey how serious she was, but she was doubtful he could see it. "I'd really like to know," she added softly.

He decided it would only be fair to give her a vague idea of what she wanted to know, on account of the fact that she'd mentioned a guy earlier that had "inspired her". He had to stare at the floor as he spoke, however, to keep from turning as red as a tomato. "Well... it's a girl. The perfect girl, actually. She's absolutely gorgeous and I can't seem to keep her off my mind." He smiled in nervousness and a hint of sadness. He didn't think he'd ever get to capture his ‘perfect subject’ on camera, and it would be a bloody miracle if he did.

Buffy curiously watched him as he spoke now. He was finally telling her something. The idea that it was a girl stung a little, but more than anything it piqued her curiosity. There was a sadness she detected in his voice and she wondered why it was there. "She sounds wonderful," Buffy said smiling at him.

Then before she knew it Buffy was making a confession, "I've often wondered what it would be like to pose for a photographer." After saying it she looked down for a moment, almost regretting it, but when she looked back up she met his blue eyes once more and she felt no regret. More than anything she wanted to know what it would feel like to be his 'perfect subject.'

Spike swallowed hard as he stared into her eyes. He was so baffled by all the mixed signals she was throwing at him. He thought he detected a bit of desire in her, and there was definitely a yearning for something. He tilted his head a little and stared silently, almost as if he was in a trance. She had a very powerful effect on him and he knew he needed to get a grip on himself.

He slowly brought himself back to reality and he offered her a shy smile. "I'm sure someone in this class would be willing to photograph you if you'd like." He didn't think any of the students in the class were even close to worthy of photographing someone as beautiful as her, but he couldn't just jump in and offer to do it. That might make her suspicious.

She caught him looking at her out of the corner of her eye and she wondered what it would take to get him to photograph her. He had to make the offer though. She wasn't about to come to him for that, but she guessed she had to find a way to show him that's what she wanted.

The idea of one of her classmates photographing just gave her the wiggins. "Nah," she said casually. "I don't really feel that close with anyone in the class, other than my best friend Willow, but that might just be weird. I want someone with more experience to do it." She stopped and then added convincingly, "That way it would teach me a lot more."

That same lump formed in his throat again and he swallowed hard around it. His eyes darted to and fro across the room as he tried to think of how to respond to that. Was she suggesting he photograph her? Surely his luck wasn't that great... As he looked back at her it appeared that that was what she wanted and his heart skipped a beat. He shifted slightly and offered quietly, "I could do it... if you're interested."

He actually offered. She couldn't believe it. How was she this lucky? "Really?" she asked almost in disbelief. "You'd do that... for ME?" Buffy put a finger to her chest. "I'd love it if you would."

He couldn't stop a goofy grin from splitting across his face when she accepted his offer. He was going to get to photograph this lovely girl in front of him. No... She wasn't a girl. She was too mature to be called that. This lovely blossom in front of him was definitely a woman. 'She's also your student, you bloody prat.' His mind berated him for the thoughts he was having; all the ways he'd like to photograph her. Instead he tried to focus on all the ways he actually could photograph her.

Buffy was still a little shocked that he'd agreed to it, but she didn't want him to change his mind. So she moved forward, stepping a little closer to him, and said "Thank you so much. Umm..." She hesitated for a moment, and then she continued, "When do you want to start?" There was a little nervousness in her voice. She hoped he wouldn't pick it up.

Fortunately for her, any nervousness he could've sensed was far overshadowed by his own nervousness. He looked down at her and tried to keep on a straight face. "Well I had an idea that would involve driving out to some fields on the edge of town. So Saturday would probably be best."

"I can do that." She was now smiling more easily. Her cheeks were holding their color too. Buffy was wary of what her mom or even Willow would think of this though, so she tried to think of a place she could meet him without a lot of attention.

"Could you pick me up at my house?" She asked anyway, thinking she could get her mom out of the house if need be. "Just give me a time. Here's my address." She wrote it down on a piece of paper. "And my phone number is there too... my personal line." She smiled a little nervously.

His eyes widened a little at the thought of going to her house, where they'd probably be all alone. This wasn't good. He swallowed hard and looked away from her, silently accepting the piece of paper from her and tucking it into his pocket. "How's eleven? That would give us time to get out there... before it's too hot." The end of summer hadn't passed yet, and the sun tended to be a real killer in the afternoon.

“Sounds great!” she said, trying not to sound too excited, while inside she was secretly rejoicing. There was a part of her that was screaming for her to stop, but she couldn’t. Just then her phone rang. It was Willow. “Oh, Will! I forgot. I’ll be right there.” Buffy closed her phone and turned back to her teacher. “I’ve got to go. A friend has been waiting for me. I guess I’ll see you in class tomorrow.”

Spike was a little disappointed when Buffy's phone rang and she informed him she had to leave. He nodded at her and said, "Right. I'll see you in class, Buffy. Maybe you could stay after one day this week so we can further discuss Saturday?" Really he just wanted to spend more time around her, but that was the perfect excuse to have her stay.

"That sounds like a good idea. I can stay tomorrow if that works for you." Buffy was excited to be spending more time alone with him. Her mom would just think she was studying in the library or hanging out with Willow. For some reason she was more worried about what Willow would think at this point.

He had to stop himself from grinning ear to ear. "That works for me, love. I’m looking forward to it." Of course, he was looking forward to it a lot more than he'd admit. More and more he found himself wishing he could have her. He finished putting the papers in his briefcase and he closed it up. "Walk you out?"

All Buffy could do was smile when he said he was looking forward to it. He seemed so enthusiastic and yet she got the feeling he was nervous too. It all felt a little strange and yet she could feel her heart flutter with each smile he showed her, and each time she caught his steel blue eyes on her. "I'd like that." As they walked out she thanked him once more and then they separated.

He was reluctant to leave her, but he gave her a smile and a nod nonetheless before he departed. "I'll see you tomorrow, pet." There he went and did it again, calling her 'pet' like they were in some sort of relationship. Pfft! He wished! He hurried to his car and drove home quickly, thoughts of her still running rampant through his mind.
End Notes:
Please review!
Summer Dreams by Kiera Thornton
Chapter 3: Summer Dreams

Saturday, August 18th

Speeding down the highway with the radio up and the windows down, Spike felt more at peace than he had in a long time. The whole week had been like torture for him; he'd been looking forward to this day since he'd thought it up. A slow, soothing song was playing and the wind was rushing into the car. He glanced sideways at his passenger and his lips twitched into a small smile. She was so gorgeous and he wanted her so very much. The thought that he'd be photographing her in just a short while made him quiver with excitement. He had all of his equipment loaded into the backseat, as well as the props they'd need for the photo shoot. To say he was happy would be a severe understatement.

Buffy looked over at the older man driving and returned his smile with one of her own. It was easy to smile around him, especially when she was riding with the windows down. She felt free as the wind swept through her hair. It was a beautiful day and she had chosen a white eyelet dress. It clung to all the right places and hung off of others. She thought about what she should call him. "What should I call you? There's teacher and Mr. Thornton, but when we're out like this I want to be able to call you something else." She smiled winningly, hoping he would allow it.

His cheeks actually tinted a little pink at that. She wanted to call him by his given name. That meant she wanted a more friendly, personal relationship with him than student/teacher. He thought for a moment and then he smiled slightly and said, "You can call me Will.”

“Will,” she said it as if she was testing it out. “I like it.” She smiled at him as she turned in her seat to look at him better. With a sweet voice she asked him, “So, Will… What do you do for fun?”

He kept his attention mainly on the road, but he glanced at her with a smile every now and then. “Well I love photography, so I try to spend my weekends doing a good deal of it. Sometimes I’ll go into the woods or hike the mountains to get good pictures.” He smiled to himself as he thought back on old memories. “I love other types of art as well. Painting is something I do often to express my feelings.”

He thought for a moment on what his other hobbies were. “Music is a passion of mine. I’ll listen to just about anything, and I was in a band during college. I played electric guitar and sang.” He stopped there and an edge of sadness came over him. He hadn’t felt inspired to play anything in years. He looked sideways at her and asked, “What about you? What do you do for fun?”

Buffy’s gaze was mostly on him as he drove to their destination. Every so often she would look outside at the scenery. She loved hearing about his art. It made her think ahead to him photographing her. The way he spoke about his music piqued her curiosity. To answer his question she thought about what she enjoyed most. “I love the outdoors.

As preppy as I dress, I love to get down and dirty sometimes… with the right person.” She smiled. “I can listen to music for hours and daydream. Most of all I think I like to be with just one person, hanging out and having fun.”

He smiled as he listened to her. “Sounds nice, love. I’d agree.” He looked at her again and gave her a warm, caring smile; the one he hadn’t given anyone in a long time. He looked ahead and saw they’d reached their destination. He pulled off onto a dirt road and parked by the woods, so the car would have a little shade. He got out and went around, opening her door for her. It was the traditional gentleman in him coming out.

She smiled at his comment. It made her extremely happy to know he thought that way. “Thank you,” she said, getting out of the car. The place around her looked beautiful. She walked away from him and the car as she was suddenly absorbed by the beauty around her. For a moment she lost herself as she tilted her face up, letting the sun shine on it. Then she spun around once or twice before looking back at him. “It’s beautiful here, Will. And we’re completely alone, huh?” She asked with a little smirk.

He watched her in complete awe as she spun around. She was a golden goddess, with the sunlight shimmering in her silky hair. He was completely speechless as he stood there watching her. When she spoke to him he came back to reality, and blushed a little at the thoughts he’d been having. It was worse when she made the comment about them being alone. “Suppose we are, pet. I’m glad you like it here.” He got his camera and tripod out of the back seat and prepared them. “First we should do some photos of you standing and walking.” The part of the field they were in at the moment was covered with tiny purple flowers. Further off in the distance was a field of sunflowers. “Want to start with the sunflowers?”

Buffy looked at him and pondered where she wanted to start. She loved the purple flowers where she stood now, but the sunflowers were gorgeous too. “The sunflowers sound wonderful.” She smiled at him then skipped back to the car, to get out the bonnet he had told her to bring. When she had it in hand she walked back to where he was standing. “Ready,” she said, linking her arm through his without thinking about it.

It was a small gesture, but it seemed to come naturally with him. Buffy found herself feeling like she had with no other guy. She felt completely safe and comfortable. It was nice but very new to her, so she was a little precarious about the situation. Some of her personality would contradict that, though. A part of Buffy was daring and spontaneous.

He smiled when he felt her arm link with his. Strange tingles coursed through his body and he grinned a little goofily. He led her out to the sunflowers and pulled away from her to set up his camera.

She reluctantly let him pull away. She liked the contact and wanted more of it. Her thoughts centered on how to regain it. She stood in the sunflowers for a moment then knelt down to smell them. She took his instructions well on how to pose, standing and kneeling. Some of them were facing away and some were looking straight at him.

A rosy tint colored her cheeks as he took the pictures, and it was all because of the thoughts she was having about him. After the standing pictures she wondered what was next. She held her hands behind her back in a girlish gesture and she looked at him with a twinkle in her eye. “Could we do some couples photos?”

Spike had greatly enjoyed their time together so far, and he really wanted to make it last as long as possible. He almost choked because he was so taken aback when he heard her question. "Couples?"

“Yeah, couples. Pictures of you… and me, together.” She smiled the most charming smile she had, in hopes that he would agree. It would mean close proximity and a good deal more touching. “You up for it?” she added as a challenge to him, crossing her fingers that he wouldn’t be one to back down.

Spike stood frozen for a minute, not knowing what to say or do. He knew he couldn’t resist that smile of hers. Finally he caved and smiled back at her. "All right, love." He set his camera on electronic-timer and held the tiny remote in his hand. This way they'd have however much time they needed to get into position. He stepped toward her and held out his hand for her to take it. He spun her slowly and snapped a picture in mid-turn.

Buffy gladly took his hand. Inside she was ecstatic that he had agreed to her request. She wanted this to last forever. The spinning was a little unexpected but she was completely happy with it. She freely smiled and laughed as he spun her around. As the spin came to an end she was standing just in front of him, and she boldly wrapped her arms around his neck, letting herself fall into the moment.

He wrapped his arms around her in return and slowly dipped her backward. He snapped a few shots here and there, but his eyes stayed locked on hers. The moment was incredibly intense.

The dip was even more unexpected than the spin. She was speechless as she felt her body get all tingly from sheer want and desire of him. She wanted to kiss him. She wanted so much more of him than could be had at the moment. As she came back up from the dip she kept her eyes locked with his, never letting them stray. The silence remained for a moment as she just gazed into his eyes. “So, what’s next?” she finally asked, a little breathless from the intensity of the moment.

He released her gently and regretfully. "We could sit. I had an idea for it. Do you trust me, pet?"

She could feel her heart beat faster at the mention of sitting. “Completely,” she responded. That was no lie. It was strange to her how much she trusted him when she didn’t really know him. She couldn’t believe the way she felt about him. It was so wrong and yet she couldn’t stop herself.

He smiled warmly at her and sat down slowly, pulling her down with him. He put a knee on either side of her and got her to lean back against his chest. He plucked a sunflower from beside him and set it on his knee. He gently tilted her head and brushed her golden hair away from her neck. He took the sunflower in one hand and ran it slowly down the side of her neck.

He stopped it just above her cleavage and pulled the hem of her dress up a bit, revealing a little bare thigh. He brought that hand up to rest on her stomach as he dipped his head down to her neck, pressing his lips softly against her skin. He took a couple of pictures, but he didn't move his lips away from her neck.

Buffy let him pull her down with him and pose her the way he wanted. She didn’t resist, not that she would in the first place. Every little touch of him on her skin furthered her growing desire for him. Her body began to quiver as she felt the hem of her dress come up. It did it again when she felt his lips on her neck. She couldn’t help but let out a small moan. His lips felt so good, but as soon as it happened she wondered what he would think.

He heard her moan, but he didn’t pull away like he should have. Instead it spurred him on and his tongue darted out to taste her warm neck.

She continued to moan softly when she felt his tongue on her skin. It felt like heaven on Earth. Her fingers snaked through his hair as she clutched his head to her neck.

He raked the sunflower gently along her skin and a little lower to her breasts. Without even thinking about what he was doing, he brushed the large flower petals slowly over her soft mounds through the material of her dress. His tongue stroked her skin a little more firmly and he groaned quietly at the taste of her. His body was definitely reacting to the situation.

Buffy let him lead this expedition over her body. She didn't want to scare him off, so she just let his fancy take him where it may. If he wanted to take things further she wouldn't protest. She continued to emit soft sounds while slowly stroking his hair. When she felt his body's reaction she couldn't help but smile. She became a little more vocal then.

He closed his eyes and breathed in her scent deeply. "Buffy..." He whispered her name against her neck and dropped the sunflower beside him. He cupped her breasts gently in his hands and stroked them. "So bloody soft..." He squeezed her globes and massaged them firmly.

“Oh God,” were the only words she could say. The arousal that filled her entire body was amazing. She didn’t want it to end.

He rubbed his thumbs over her nipples and sucked eagerly on her pulse point. He wanted her badly and he knew his erection was pressed against her ass.

Buffy felt his erection growing stronger. It excited her further as he sucked on her pulse point. "Ahhh.... Will." Her voice was thick with the heat and passion of the moment. She rubbed her body against his, furthering his arousal in the process.

He groaned and his eyes fell closed in pleasure. He was about to put his hand down the top of her dress when he realized what he was doing. His eyes flew open and he froze. He didn't move or say anything for a few minutes. Then he quickly withdrew from her and muttered, "God, what have I done?"

Suddenly she felt the loss of his hands stroking her body. She knew there was something wrong. He had probably realized what was happening and stopped himself. The thing he didn't know was that she didn't want him to stop. She moved away from him in response and turned to look at him. She remained silent though, waiting for him to say something more.

He looked away from her and ran his fingers through his hair in a distressed manner, a deep frown etched on his face. He couldn't believe he'd lost control like that... that he'd given into his desire. He chanced a look at her and frowned even more. He couldn't tell what she was thinking, but he wanted to know. He wanted to know if she was mad at him, or maybe sad that he’d stopped. He didn't want to hurt her in any way.

Buffy sat in the flowers watching him. She knew they couldn't go back to what they were just doing a moment ago. The best thing to do now was to try and continue with the photo shoot. "Will, let's just get back to the photo shoot." She smiled weakly to try and reassure him that she was ok. That was obviously what he needed right now.

He was beyond tense and stressed out as he stood there, looking anywhere but at her. When she spoke he swallowed hard and glanced at her. His mind was still panicking a little, but he told himself to calm down. He had to think this through rationally. When she suggested they continue the photo shoot his shoulders slumped a little in relief.

She obviously wasn't going to press the issue and make him talk about it right now, and that's what he needed. He needed something to distract him and clear his head. He nodded slowly and said, "Yeah. We can start on the purple flowers now." He got his camera and stand and started walking in that direction, wondering what on earth he was going to do about his newfound feelings.
End Notes:
I know we're mean... but we couldn't let them have sex yet! lol Please review!
Building Tension by Kiera Thornton
Author's Notes:
These two can't seem to keep their hands off each other...
Chapter 4: Building Tension

Friday, August 24th

Buffy walked into the photography classroom after school on Friday. It had been a week since they had done the photo shoot in the field. They had barely spoken since then and she hadn't been able to really get him alone. She was determined now though. Most of the students had left the school already when Buffy walked into the classroom. "Hello," she said, as she walked in and approached his desk.

Spike had absorbed himself in his work for the past week, trying to forget about the little blonde vixen that had tempted him so incredibly much. He'd been so close to taking her as his on Saturday and he didn't want that happening again. It was unlawful, for starters, and he really didn't fancy spending time in jail.

He also thought she deserved someone more her age, not someone 12 years older than her. He was going through a large stack of papers when he heard footsteps approaching his desk. He didn't look up until he heard her voice; that sweet, sweet voice, that flowed like honey. He met her gaze slowly and cleared his throat a little. "Do you need something?"

Buffy caught his gaze and stopped between his desk and the door. She stood there for a second before turning around and walking to the door again. She stopped at the door as if she was going to leave, but instead she closed it. Then she walked back to his desk. "It's not so much a need, but something I want."

His attention perked up when she shut the door, wondering what she was up to. He narrowed his eyes a little in curiosity and tilted his head. "What would that be, love?"

Her heart beat faster when he tilted his head and called her 'love,' but she kept her cool. "Well..." she smiled at him, "I really enjoyed our last photo shoot and I'd like to do another one."

He was surprised big time by her response to his question. He'd expected something along the lines of school work or grades, but not this. Not after the previous weekend. She still wanted to see him outside of school? He wasn't sure if he could control himself if he was alone with her like that again. He'd come so close to ravaging her that day. He looked down at his desk with a tiny frown and asked, "Are you sure that's what you really want?"

She looked at him seriously. "Yes, I'm sure." Buffy reached over and touched his arm in a reassuring gesture. "I had so much fun last time. I really enjoyed the last photo shoot we did. But I was thinking we could do something different this time." There was a pause and then she said, "I want to do it nude." Then she waited for his reaction.

It took him a moment to fully process what she'd just said, and his eyes damn near bugged out of his head when he did. He couldn't find anything to say as his heart raced and his mind went blank. Inside there was so much turmoil. He wanted to do this so badly, but at the same time there was major hesitation.

What if someone found out? What if something other than innocent photography happened? He was risking everything he had if he did this... but he couldn't resist her. Finally he managed to ask in a hoarse voice, "Are you serious?"

She couldn’t help but smile at his reaction. “I’m quite serious.” Her eyes met with his for a moment. “I enjoyed our last photo shoot, and I’ve never done nude work before. I’d like to do it with you though.” Buffy smiled and touched his arm again to reassure him this was what she really wanted, and also partly to reestablish physical contact with him.

His jaw hung open for a moment and he couldn’t speak. She wasn’t kidding about this. He looked into her eyes and felt his resistance failing. He wanted this too.

It was plain to see that he was in shock from her request. She didn't know what to say to him now though. Not a word passed through her lips, but she ran her hand up and down his arm soothingly. Her eyes didn't leave his face as she waited for his reply.

Her hand on his arm broke the last bit of his will, and he groaned mentally. Right now all he wanted to do was scoop her up in his arms and kiss her senseless. He slowly nodded his acquiescence and whispered, "When?"

She didn't let her joy show even though she felt it. She took a moment to look at him as she thought about when. Then she said, "Tomorrow. Is that good for you?"

He faltered for a minute and almost backed out, but then he nodded and mumbled something to himself. "Okay. Tomorrow. Wait. Where?"

She watched him and smiled at his nervousness. "Your place?" she suggested cheerfully. "It would be better than mine," she reasoned.

He looked into her eyes again and felt his desire for her grow. His voice was a little deeper and rougher when he replied. "Yeah. My place."

Her heart was beating faster at the sound of his husky voice. She could feel the color coming into her cheeks. There was something she wanted to say, but she just didn't know how to formulate words at the moment.

He stepped closer to her and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "I love it when you blush."

Her body quivered under his touch, even something as small as brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. She didn't move and she barely breathed with him standing so close. Her heart was still racing and she still couldn't find the words.

He was incredibly close to her now and he tilted his head just a bit. It would be so easy to kiss her right now.

Buffy didn't know what to do. She wanted him to kiss her and he could so easily, but anyone could walk in right now. Somehow that didn't really bother her. All she could do was whisper his name, "Will..."

“Buffy." He closed the distance between them and wrapped his arms around her. His lips met hers and he kept her in his embrace.

She slid her arms up to his neck and clasped her hands behind it, as she felt his arms move around her waist. When his lips met hers it was as if the world had stopped.

A small part of him recognized what he was doing was wrong, but he was so lost in the feel of her that he didn’t care. He kissed her harder and held her body tightly to his.

She moaned softly into his mouth. The feeling of him so close aroused her. His scent and taste were intoxicating, while the warmth of his body was comforting. Buffy tightened her arms around his neck as he held her to him. Her tongue moved with his as she felt the kiss intensify.

Her moan turned him on further and he ran his hands down her back slowly. He still clenched her firmly to him as he rubbed his tongue against hers.

His hands roaming over her back only spurned her on. She moaned again as she noticed his reaction from when she did it before. She pulled herself up more, keeping her body flush against his.

He hauled her up onto a desk and stood between her thighs. He tugged the hem of her shirt upward and knelt down to kiss on her stomach.

Buffy looked up at the ceiling as he pulled her shirt up and kissed her stomach. Then she bit her lip as she focused on him again. Her mind was racing with all the possibilities that this moment held. They could do so much. Someone could walk in. She didn’t care as long as he was touching her. Her skin was on fire when he touched her.

His kisses moved up further on her front and he pushed her bra up out of the way. His tongue darted over one nipple and then the other.

Buffy moaned a little more loudly now that they weren't kissing. Her hands clutched the sides of the desk and she leaned her head back again. "Oh, Will..." She said huskily. “That feels sooo good."

Her words encouraged him and he started sucking vigorously on one of the erect pink tips on her chest. He treated her nipple like a lollipop and ran his hands down her sides.

As he continued his ministrations on her nipple she brought her head back down to watch him with a smile. She moaned more and tightened her legs around him where he stood between her thighs.

He rubbed his hips slowly against hers and released her nipple with a 'pop' sound. He moved his mouth to hers and kissed her passionately.

Buffy groaned quietly as he rubbed against her. A little frown made its way onto her lips when he let go of her nipple. It wasn’t there for long though, before he put his mouth over hers again in a passionate kiss. Her arms instinctively went around his neck as she pulled herself to the edge of the desk and closer to his body.

His tongue sought hers with urgent need as he brought his hands up to touch her breasts. He flicked at her nipples with his fingertips playfully.

There was a desire that she needed filled and he was the only one that could do it, but now she just wanted him more. It was building and she knew she wouldn't be able to stop herself if it got much further. She held on tightly to his neck as her tongue met his in perfect unison. The whole situation felt rather messy and all together perfect at the same time.

Spike moaned into her mouth and his cock pressed painfully against the zipper on his trousers. He wanted to bury himself inside her and make her scream, more than he'd wanted anything in his life. This young woman tempted him in ways he hadn't thought were even possible. He ran his hands downward to the tops of her thighs and he rubbed them slowly.

It was perfect in so many ways, but there was just one thing that was catching Buffy. It was the wrong place at the wrong time. When she felt him touching her thighs, it suddenly hit home the dangerous waters they were in. She wanted him so badly, but she knew she couldn't let it happen here.

She reluctantly pulled her lips from his. "Will, we can't..." she began, looking down for a moment. Then she hurried and continued as she looked up into his steel blue eyes again, "Not here. It's not the right place. Someone could walk in." Buffy raised her hand to his cheek and smiled at him. “Tomorrow will be better.”

Her words slowly penetrated his lust addled brain, and he realized just where they were and what they were doing. He pulled back and hung his head in shame and embarrassment. He shook his head and muttered, “I’m a bad, bad man.” He’d gone and violated her again. He had no right.

She looked at him half-confused and half-angry. There was a defensiveness that took over her, even if it was him talking badly about himself. She reached out and grabbed his arm with one hand. "No," she said emphatically. Her other hand lifted his chin so their eyes were once again meeting. "You're not a bad man. Don't say that."

Her hands fell from his arm and chin as she brought her cheek to his chest and pressed it to where his heart was. She listened to it beating for a moment and then pulled back to look at him again. "I want you so much. This isn't just you."

He was both scared and relieved at what she confided in him. He looked into her eyes and said honestly, "I've never wanted anyone as badly as I want you, Buffy. You're incredible." He stroked her cheek gently and his eyes dropped to her bare chest. His cock twitched longingly but he ignored it. "You should get dressed."

Buffy leaned into his touch. She saw his eyes go down to her chest and she followed them. "Yeah, that would be good." She fixed her bra and shirt and looked back up at him with a smile. Then she readjusted her skirt. Her eyes met his again and she spun around as she asked, "How do I look?"

He smiled softly at her and said, "Amazing." He pulled her to him and looked into her eyes seriously. "You're not mad at me?" A part of him was still worried he'd offended her.

Her heart melted at the one word he used to describe her. 'Amazing.' He could have said so many things, but that made her feel all tingly inside. Her cheeks flushed briefly before he got more serious. "Mad at you?" she looked at him quizzically. "For that?" she said pointing to the desk where they had gotten a little frisky. "I'm just as responsible for that as you are."

He looked her over slowly and a mischievous grin crossed his face. "You are quite the vixen. I think you meant to seduce me like that." He tilted his head a little and then he looked at the clock on the wall behind her. He regretfully said, "You should probably get going. I don't want anyone suspecting anything. I'd be arrested for doing that to you." He frowned and looked down at the floor, feeling guilty once again.

"Maybe I did," she said with a devilish smirk. She loved the way he tilted his head, but when she saw him looking at the clock she knew she should be going. They both knew it, but she didn't expect him to get so serious again. "Stop that!" she demanded.

"I already told you that I want you, so there shouldn't be any guilt on your part. Besides," she shrugged as she picked up her book bag and purse, "I've got all those seduction charms that I'd use on you if you weren't so willing." She smiled as she headed for the door, walking backwards to keep an eye on him. As she reached the door she pressed her back to it and held the handle. "See you tomorrow?"

His eyes widened and his mind yelled out, 'Little minx!' He nodded at her and said, "Tomorrow, pet. I'm looking forward to it." He really was looking forward to it, and so was the bulge in his pants.

Buffy smiled at him once more and walked through the door. She walked slowly from the building thinking about him and what they had just done, or almost done. She was looking forward to tomorrow too.
End Notes:
Please review!
Priceless Work of Art by Kiera Thornton
Chapter 5: Priceless Work of Art

Saturday, August 25th

Spike turned his head and smiled nervously at Buffy as he twisted the key in the lock. His front door opened and he stepped inside, holding it for her so she could follow him in. He'd picked her up twenty minutes prior at her house, and the car ride to his house had been filled with silent tension. He wanted her, and he knew she wanted him. That was clear. Neither of them had acted on it today though.

"Here we are, love. I'll show you where we'll be doing the painting and some of the photographs." He led her through the foyer and into the living room. He'd moved some of his furniture and put the couch in the middle of the room. The window with its elegant curtains was in the background. The couch was a deep crimson color and matching pillows were spread across it. His mind wandered as he started imagining what would be happening there shortly.

Buffy wore something that could be easily taken off when she had gotten dressed that morning. It was a simple green sundress that brought out more of the green in her eyes. She did pick out some sexy lingerie though. When she was getting dressed she had noticed a hickey on her nipple from where he had sucked on it. She smiled at the memory. He was so good at that, and it got her thinking about how good he'd be at everything else.

When they arrived at his house she tried to hide how nervous she was. She was excited too and it was a constant battle from moment to moment, as to which she felt more of. Looking around his living room, she ran her hand over the back of the couch and observed the setup. She wasn't exactly sure how they would start this, so she looked to him for direction.

He swallowed hard as he came back to reality and saw her standing by the couch. He mumbled that he'd be right back, and he returned a minute later with a large canvas on a stand. Tucked under his arm was a bag that contained his paints, brushes, and a palette. He set everything up then looked at her and decided it was time to begin. He walked over to her, but kept a little distance, and said, "You can undress now if you’d like."

She waited patiently for him to return. Her eyes followed him with the canvas and bag. Then her heart began to beat faster as he stood close to her. "Okay," she said, a little meekly, and she slipped her arms out of her dress. It fell to the floor and she stepped out of it. Then she reached behind her and unhooked her bra, before slowly moving her hands to her hips and pulling down her thong.

There she stood completely naked right in front of him. "Do you want me to just lie down on the couch?" she asked quietly, as she felt herself blushing under his gaze. She didn't know why she felt like this now. They had fooled around before, but this felt so different.

Spike felt his mouth go dry as he watched her undress. As her body was completely revealed to him, he felt his cheeks redden and his cock harden. She was absolutely stunning. In a rough, husky voice he whispered, "Fucking beautiful." He didn't know if she'd heard him or not, but he was too busy staring to find out.

His gaze swept up her legs slowly to the neatly trimmed patch of hair between her thighs. He picked up her clothes and carried them to a chair in the corner, before walking back to her, silent and glassy-eyed. He took her hand and led her to the front of the couch. "Lie down, love."

Buffy looked at him as he stared at her. His reaction made her smile ever so slightly. The red on his cheeks was cute. She did hear his words and they only furthered her happiness that he really did like her. Her heart skipped a beat when he took her hand and led her to the couch. Without a word she laid down on her back at first, waiting for him to tell her otherwise.

He watched her lay down and his hands shook with nervousness, as he slowly adjusted the pillows around her. He then took one of her feet and moved her leg so it was raised slightly off the couch, creating a moderate bend in her knee. It helped make the pose a little less boring than both legs straight as sticks. He then brought her right arm above her head, so her cheek was cradled against the upper portion and her fingers were left to toy with her hair He took her other hand and rested it just below her left breast, so that her fingertips were barely brushing the underside of it. He noticed the hickey on her nipple and he rejoiced inside that he'd marked her.

He stepped back from the couch and stared in appreciation at the true work of art in front of him. She was magnificent. He gave her a warm smile and went to stand next to his canvas. He got out the paint and brushes he needed and got to work. The first coat he put down was quick and just to get the basic outline. He then started on perfecting all the curves and shapes in the painting. It took about an hour to get all of it down, and the last step was the shading and minute details.

He knew he needed to let the paint dry a bit before he added any more, so he pulled a chair to the canvas and sat down. He would've offered to let her move, but then the painting would've been off when he resumed. So instead he just smiled at her assuredly and said, "Some of the paint has to dry. I can start up again in about twenty minutes." The time ticked by slowly and he felt like it was an eternity, just staring at her nude body with want in his eyes. It took another half hour to finish off the entire painting, and he sighed in relief when it was done. "You can get up now, love."

Buffy tried not to jump his bones while he was posing her. As much as she wanted him right here and right now, she really wanted him to paint her. So, she waited for him to paint her and she waited for the paint to dry in the middle. When he said she could get up she was relieved that he was done, and excited to get on to the next part. She stood and stretched, reaching her arms up high then relaxing again. "Where to next?" she asked, eager to do the photos.

He licked his lips as he watched her stretching. He longed to touch her again and fuck her senseless this time. He cocked his head slightly and said quietly, "I think you'd look better on my bed than on my couch." His eyes glazed in lust as he pictured it in his mind. The logical part of his brain was having trouble keeping up with the words that were coming out of his mouth. If he hadn’t been so affected by desire, he might have thought twice about inviting her to do the shoot on his bed.

Inside Buffy was rejoicing, but outside she remained casual and said, "Okay." She took a step closer to him. "Lead the way." She looked at him with a twinkle in her eye and a little smirk beginning to curl her lips. She wanted him so badly she didn't know how much longer she could wait.

He nodded and took her hand in his as he led her up the stairs to his bedroom. His bed was king-sized with midnight blue sheets, fluffy pillows, and a goose down comforter. He led her to the edge of the bed and whispered, "Lie down and pose for me, princess." He was so wrapped up in the moment that it was more for him than for the camera. He hadn't even gotten the camera out of his closet yet.

Buffy willingly followed him to the bedroom. Her eyes looked over the pleasant sight: a king-sized bed with the beautiful blue that matched his eyes. This felt like a dream. She couldn't believe she was being so forward with a teacher. At his request she replied, "As you wish." Climbing on the bed she noticed that the camera wasn't even out yet. This was interesting indeed. Once she reached the pillows she sat up and folded her legs in Indian style. She just wanted to watch him for now and her eyes never left him. Her legs crossed the way they were gave him a perfect view of her mound.

He groaned quietly as his eyes drank her in. He went to the closet and got his camera quickly. He set it up and took a picture of her. "Smile, kitten." It wasn’t a special pose or anything, but it had a great view for his private collection; not that he would ever admit that. He felt like enough of a pervert as it was. He took a few pictures from different angles of that same pose, and then he set his camera on the bed. He walked toward her and adjusted some pillows behind her, so she could lie back against them.

It was easy for her to smile when she was around him. There was something about him that made her happier than she was with anyone else. She playfully cocked her head to this side and the next, letting her hair get in her face for some shots. When he moved closer and moved the pillows she leaned back. She repositioned her legs so they were bent with her knees up, as her torso leaned against the pillows. "You tell me what to change," she said with a smile.

He ran one of his hands slowly over her torso and down to her legs. He spread her legs slowly and groaned mentally at the sight of her pink quim revealed to him. He caressed her thigh gently and felt too aroused to speak at the moment.

Buffy moaned softly as he touched her, spreading her legs and caressing her thigh. “Will…” she whispered. She left her legs spread and looked at him as an idea came to her. “I want you to pose me…the way I am in your fantasies.” A hand ran up his arm slowly, caressing it. She just had to touch him, any of him.

The part of his brain that would normally tell him this was a bad idea had already gone on vacation. He licked his lips and took one of her hands in his. He led it down to her sex and pressed her fingers between her folds. He put her other hand on her breast and whispered, “Pinch your nipple for me, sweetheart.”

His pet names for her always drove her wild. She wanted him so badly, but she was doing a darn good job at controlling herself. She just convinced herself that it would be worth the wait, letting the passion build. Her fingers gently rubbed her folds while her other hand was on her breast, pinching her nipple. She was getting so wet for him. “What else?” she asked, feeling desperate for contact.

He took a couple pictures of her like that then put the camera down again. He took the hand between her legs and pushed two of her fingers into her wet hole. "You’re so wet... I want to taste you." He dipped his head and licked her slowly, unable to stop himself.

She moaned again as he pushed two of her fingers inside of her. She looked up at him, wide-eyed as she moved her fingers slightly. There wasn’t a thing she would deny him. She was happy to let him taste her. “Ahhhh Will,” she said softly, as her hand went through his hair, getting it all mussed up. It felt so good.

He delighted in her moan and licked her harder, curling his tongue around her clit and rubbing it firmly. Her moaning became louder and her hands gripped his head harder. “OH GOD!!” she exclaimed. “So good… want you… so bad…” she managed to get the words out. He pulled back and looked up at her face, her juices glistening on his mouth. He licked his lips and said, "I could eat this three times a day and still never have enough.”

Buffy smiled at his admission. “That sounds perfectly fine with me, but I think we should have fun with some other… activities too.” That little twinkle was back in her eye, as was the devilish smirk on her lips.

Spike grinned and crawled up her body to kiss her on the lips. Then he whispered against her mouth, "Now what other activities would those be?" He licked her lower lip and added suggestively, "I can add more hickeys just like this one." He cupped her breast in his hand and rubbed it slowly.

Buffy couldn't take her eyes off of him as he crawled up to her. She kissed him back and she could taste herself on him. Surprisingly she liked the new taste of his mouth mixed with her juices. When he whispered against her mouth it sent chills up her spine. "Mmmm..." she said as he cupped her breast. "How about we set the camera up to record us?" she suggested with a look of innocence.

He was surprised by her kinky request. "Ohhh... little minx. Like it naughty, do you?" He wiggled his brows at her and rubbed his hips slowly against hers. His erection was getting very painful, trapped inside his pants.

"Uh huh," she said, and she nodded as he rubbed against her. She could feel the bulge in his pants. "You get it ready and then we can bring someone," she looked down briefly, "out to play," she whispered seductively. She nipped at his lips playfully. "Now, you better hurry before I get impatient," she smirked and pushed him off of her lightly.

He rolled off of her with a chuckle and went over to the closet. He got out his video camera and the stand that went with it. He set it up next to the bed so all of it was visible. Buffy watched him and waited for him to come back to the bed. When he crawled back onto her she smiled up at him. He kissed her hard and ran his hands up and down her curves.

She kissed him back with fierceness she didn't know she had. "Mmmm," she hummed against his lips. Her hands moved down to the bottom of his shirt and then tugged it up over his head. She threw it aside and smiled again. She brought her lips to his for another steamy kiss.

He grinned lustfully at her and ran his hands under her, squeezing her ass and raising her up a bit. He rubbed his bulge hard between her thighs, causing the denim of his jeans to come in contact with her sensitive flesh. He knew it would drive her crazy so he did it even harder. "Do you want me, love?"

Buffy gasped as he squeezed her ass. She writhed in his grip as he lifted her up, but she calmed herself a little. A soft moan escaped her lips as he rubbed himself between her thighs. "Uhhhh, Will." Buffy ran her hands over his muscular chest, letting them wander downward. She looked at her hands for a moment before gazing into his eyes, as she reached his jeans. "I want you so bad."

She licked her lips and proceeded to unbutton him. Then she unzipped him. A hand slid inside his jeans and immediately found his rock hard cock. Her mouth silently worded 'Oh my!' but not a sound came out. All she could do was gaze into his blue eyes as she kept her hand down his pants. Then she hurriedly took her hand out and moved both hands to work on pushing his pants down. "I want you out of these pants!" she demanded.

He helped her get his pants down and teased her, "Pushy, pushy, love..." He kicked them to the floor and rubbed his nude body against hers. His turgid cock bounced eagerly, all 11 inches proudly saluted in her honor. He spread her thighs wide and pressed the tip against her dripping entrance. "Oh sweetheart... I need you." He kissed her deeply and his hands held her hips.

She smiled playfully at his teasing. She knew she was pushy, but she knew what she wanted and she went after it. Right now she wanted him. Her eyes took in his full length and widened a little. "I need you too," she said before he kissed her. Her hands held his shoulders as his giant cock was poised at her entrance. There was a tiny fleck of fear that entered her mind. She had never done this before and she was a teensy bit afraid that him being so big would hurt her more than she could handle. She didn't want to mess it up though. She smiled at him and kissed him again.

He kissed her back passionately and delved his tongue into her warm mouth, twining it eagerly with hers. He moved his hips a fraction and pushed the head of his fat cock into her tight hole. He hissed at how tight and hot she was already. A little red flag came up in the back of his mind and told him to consider the possibility she was a virgin. Extremely curious now, he pushed in just a little further. She was still so fucking tight! He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes questioningly. "Love, are you... Have you done this before?"

She gasped as quietly as she could when she felt him push inside of her. Then he moved in a little further. Her mouth was open but there was no sound coming from it. She was taking it all in, a mixture of pain and pleasure. Suddenly his question broke the silence, and she didn't want to lie to him. "Umm..." she began gazing into his eyes but looked away. She didn't want him to stop if she answered yes.

He raised a hand to touch her cheek, gently turning her face so she had to look at him again. "Tell me the truth, love. If you are, I don't want to hurt you." He kissed her lips softly and waited for her answer.

He was being so kind. He just didn’t want to hurt her. Then the soft kiss on her lips did her in. She couldn’t hold back any longer. She caved and nodded. “I am,” she whispered quietly and looked down so she didn’t have to look into his eyes.

"Look at me, sweet." Her answer didn't surprise him, but it made him feel incredible. He was going to be the first, and hopefully the last, one to touch this gorgeous woman. "You are so precious to me, Buffy. I'm happy you’re a virgin. Honestly I don’t want anyone but me to touch you... ever." He kissed her and started pushing inside her a little more, very slowly and gently.

She looked at him. His words were a surprise to her. It was the last thing she expected him to say, but it was what she wanted him to say. Buffy didn’t even realize how much she was beginning to care for him, but he really cared for her and she saw that now. She returned his kiss and felt him begin to push inside of her again. Her fingers moved through his hair and when the kiss ended she bit her lip and tucked her face against his shoulder, so he couldn’t read her expression.

He frowned when she hid her beautiful face from him again. "Stop that, kitten. I want to see you." He kissed on her jaw line slowly. He encountered her barrier, but he didn’t break it yet.

Buffy pulled her face back and laid it on the pillow again. She could see his face plainly now. It was better when she could watch him, even if she didn’t want him to see any pain that might come across her face. She just didn’t want him to think he was hurting her, even if he was. It was silly but she felt this need to protect him. There was something inside that told her if he saw it he would feel bad for hurting her, and she didn’t want that. She felt him change and she wondered what it was. She smiled and caressed his cheek with a finger. A thumb brushed over his lips and she said softly, “I love these lips. Kiss me again.”

He did as she requested and kissed her deeply. With one swift movement of his hips he broke through her barrier. He thrust the rest of the way inside her then stilled his hips a moment. He couldn’t fit all eleven inches inside of her right now, but he knew there were exercises they could do over time to loosen her up. Eventually they’d both be able to reap the benefits of him being completely inside her.

‘Lovely lips. Powerful lips.’ Then she felt him break through her barrier and she gasped into his mouth. Her body tensed slightly and tears stung her eyes, and then she felt him get still. Her eyes had been closed when he kissed her, but she opened them now. “Don’t stop,” she said softly and kissed his lips again lightly.

He nodded slowly and started moving again, moaning at the feel of her around him. "Jesus, Buffy. So fucking tight and warm."

She smiled at his words, happy to know that he liked it. Now that her barrier was broken it didn't hurt so much, and she did like it. She moaned with him, feeling him move inside her, stretching her.

He moved his hips faster and gasped. He buried his face in her neck and moaned loudly. Her velvet walls were stroking him in sinfully lovely ways.

Soft moans sounded from her as he moved faster. She smiled at him and brushed her fingers through his hair. It was unbelievable how much she felt for this man. Her insides were stretching to accommodate him, but they began to tighten as she felt a warm, tingly feeling coming over her. Her moans got a little louder. "Ohhhh! Uhhhh! Wiiiillllll!"

He rubbed his pubic bone hard against her clit as he pumped his cock in and out of her. "Come for me, kitten. Please, baby. I need to feel you." He could feel himself getting extremely close to the edge himself.

"So good," she murmured. She moaned again, energetically, as he rubbed against her nubbin. As if on command, as soon as he asked her to come for him she did. Her walls clenched him tightly and she whimpered, “Come for me, Will."

He closed his eyes and sucked hard on her neck as he shot his load into her. His limbs turned to jelly as pleasure seeped into every pore. Her moans became much louder as he reached his pinnacle, and another orgasm shook her body. When he stopped she was panting as she tried to catch her breath.

"Oh my God!" she gasped. "That was..." she trailed off and smiled up at him, her eyes a little glassy and her cheeks flushed, "Great!" He pressed his forehead to hers and whispered, "My sweet, Buffy. You feel so bloody good. You’re living sin." He bent his head and captured her nipple between his lips. He sucked hard on it and bit it gently, causing her soft moans to resume.

He released her nipple and slowly pulled out of her, whispering, "You're incredible." He swept down between her thighs to lick her fleshy folds.

"Thanks," she said, still a little breathless. "So are..." she began and then stopped when he suddenly went down on her. “Oh!" was the only the thing she could say when she felt his tongue licking at her juices. She spread her thighs a little further to allow him more access.

He grinned at how she just stopped in the middle of her sentence because of what he was doing. He flicked his tongue over her clit then dragged it down to her sopping entrance. He wiggled it inside and sucked out their mixed secretions, making loud slurping sounds as he did.

Buffy wriggled beneath his grasp. Her moaning resumed when he flicked his tongue over her clit. She got louder when his tongue moved to her hole. She squirmed as he wiggled his tongue inside of her, and his slurping sounds made her want him even more. She wanted him again, but she was more than willing to let him continue to pleasure her with his tongue. Not to mention she was sore.

He licked her clean then teased her a bit more before crawling up her body. He gave her a sly grin and kissed her lips. "Tasty girl."

“Uh huh.” She could taste herself on his lips and it was beautiful to see him smiling like that. Buffy looked at him and slid her hand down his back to grab his ass. “What about my boy? I want to know how you taste too.” She gave him a little pouty face. He had her all horny again, but she felt completely spent.

He stroked his fingers down her cheek and whispered, "Rest now, kitten. We'll have time for that later. I'll wake you in an hour."

“Sounds lovely,” she purred. Buffy snuggled up against his chest, laying her cheek so she could hear his heart beat. It was calming and it quickly sent her off to dreamland.

Spike smiled as he watched her go. His beautiful golden goddess. Oh yeah, he definitely had it bad.

Interlude: Perfect

Later that evening, Spike was content to just hold Buffy in his arms, snuggling her close and showering little kisses all over her. Buffy purred and 'mmmm'ed in response. She couldn't help but smile with every touch of his lips. He was kissing her neck when a thought occurred to him. He pulled back a little and asked with some insecurity, "What is this to you?"

A little frown formed on her lips as she wondered why he’d pulled back, but then she heard his question. She was a little floored and unsure of what to say to him. Buffy composed her thoughts, taking a moment in silence to do so, and then she answered, "Perfect."

She smiled at him, knowing that wasn't quite the answer he was looking for, but it gave her another minute to come up with the words to say it better. "I don't know what to call it, Will, but I know that I'm falling in love with you and... I want to be with you." Buffy looked at him demurely and could feel a faint blush come to her cheeks when she admitted she was falling for him.

His eyes shone happily at her response and he covered her mouth with his. He kissed her deeply and murmured against her lips, “I’m falling for you too, kitten. Never thought I could feel this strongly for someone I’ve only known two weeks.” He pulled out of the kiss with a silly grin on his face. “You’re amazing, Summers.”

Buffy kissed him freely, without holding back. She was happy he felt just like she did. "I know," she said with a happy sigh. She couldn't help but giggle at the way he grinned. Her hand played on his chest for a moment, tracing lines. "We're going to make this work. I know we will." This time she spoke quietly.

He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her again. "I certainly hope so, pet. I don't like that I have to spend so many nights without you." He rolled over on top of her and said with a little smirk, "We'd better make the best of tonight." He decided to temporarily forget about her age and his job. For right now he'd just enjoy being with her. It was perfect.
End Notes:
*fans self* Is it hot in here or is it just me? Please review!
Big News by Kiera Thornton
Chapter 6: Big News

Monday, September 17th

Buffy walked into her homeroom like it was any other day. She sat with Willow like usual and waited for Mr. Thornton to take attendance. She couldn’t help but smile at him as she straightened her pleated black mini skirt and chatted with Willow. Spike snuck secretive glances at Buffy as he called names off of his attendance sheet.

Suddenly Buffy threw her hand over her mouth, as she felt like she was going to be sick. She quickly got up and ran to the bathroom, Willow following closely behind. The redhead had no idea what was going on with her best friend. They hadn’t spent much time together over the last few weeks and she didn’t know why.

Spike ran out after them like the room was on fire. He saw them disappear into the girl's restroom and he groaned in frustration. "Bugger."

In the bathroom Buffy found a stall and hung her head over the toilet, coughing and vomiting heavily. She hadn’t eaten much that morning, only a piece of toast, so she didn’t understand how she could be so sick. Willow came in and sat down with her, holding her hair and rubbing her back soothingly. “It’s gonna be okay, Buffy,” she whispered to her friend.

He knocked on the door then poked his head just inside and called out, "Everything all right?" He sincerely hoped Willow and Buffy were the only two in there. He really didn’t want to deal with accusations of being a pervert. He already felt bad enough that he was sleeping with one of his students.

Buffy nodded at Willow to tell their teacher she was ‘ok’. The redhead stood up and went to the bathroom door. “She’s okay, Mr. Thornton.” Spike wanted to go inside and see Buffy, but he had a class to get back to and he didn’t want to make a scene in front of Willow. He reluctantly went back to the classroom but he couldn’t stop thinking about Buffy.

The blonde continued to cough and vomit for a few more minutes. When Willow came back she finally stood up from the toilet and flushed it. Then she walked to the sink, feeling Willow’s stare. She knew Willow wanted to know what was going on. After rinsing out her mouth Buffy turned to Willow with a sigh and said, “Ok, Wills. Ask away.”

Buffy waited with her arms crossed and the redhead soon delivered. “Are you okay, Buffy?” Willow looked concerned as she added, “I’ve never seen you sick like this before.” Buffy looked at Willow seriously and said, “I think I might be pregnant.”

Willow's eyes were bugged out of her head and she was shocked into temporary silence. Then the babble fest began. "But you're... you haven't... when did you... but how? You didn't say... and who?" She was on a roll with her classic nervous rambling and she felt like she couldn't breathe properly.

“Easy does it, Wills.” Buffy watched as her best friend spazzed out and had to stifle a giggle. Then she sighed and began to tell Willow what had been going on. “I’ve been seeing Mr. Thornton, or Will as I call him. We’ve had sex…I’m guessing it was the first time that did this though,” she said the word ‘this’ while pointing to her stomach. “That was about 3 weeks ago.”

Willow was even more surprised at who Buffy had slept with, and her mouth gaped open. "You... and Mr. Thornton..."

Buffy nodded back at Willow. “Yes,” she said. There wasn’t anything else to say about it, so Buffy stood there waiting for Willow to comprehend the news.

She just had a feeling that she was pregnant. It would be just her luck that this would happen, and on her first time too. Buffy sighed again, having now given Willow the cliff notes version of what was ‘wrong’. She looked in the mirror for a moment and then back at Willow. “Can we leave early today? I want to know about this for sure, Wills.”

Willow finally absorbed everything and decided that she and Buffy were going to have a serious talk later. There were more important things at the moment, though. "Yeah, we should get out of here and find out for sure."

Buffy smiled faintly at her friend. “I just need to pick up my things from the classroom and then we can leave.” Buffy glanced in the mirror again and then headed out of the bathroom and back towards class.

She picked up her things and left class with only a brief word to Will, talking to him like any other student who’d be going home sick. Spike got more and more worried about her when she came and got her things. He knew he couldn’t leave class to go after her, but he wished he could.

After signing out in the office she walked out to Willow’s car. The redhead drove her straight to the doctor’s office. A home pregnancy test would be faster, but a doctor would be able to answer all of Buffy's questions.

Buffy was able to see a doctor right away since the office wasn’t busy, although she hadn’t wanted to at first. No, at first all she wanted was quick and accurate. Most of all she didn’t want her mom finding out. The first thing she did in the doctor’s office was to make sure that the information was completely confidential, even from her mother. Once she felt assured of it she talked to the doctor about her situation, without mentioning the much older potential father.

The doctor took her blood and told her to come back in two days for the results. Buffy agreed and met Willow back in the waiting room, ready to go home. She most certainly didn’t want to go back to school with her stomach feeling the way it did.

Willow knew Joyce was working the gallery all day, so she drove Buffy straight home. "Here we are." She parked the car and got out quickly, wondering if Buffy would be up for that chat now.

Buffy walked inside and into the living room to sit down on the couch. She knew that a talk with Willow was coming and half of her really didn’t want to have it. The other half wanted to tell her everything. Buffy was really scared at the prospect of being pregnant. She was sixteen years old and she hadn’t even thought about being a mother yet. Well, sure she had dreamed of it, but those dreams were in the future; a future she didn’t think would be coming so soon.

She didn’t even know for sure yet and she was freaking. Buffy wanted to have the doctor tell her now. She didn’t want to wait. She already had a feeling of the ‘I know am’ variety. “Willow…” Buffy’s voice was weak and quiet. “I’m so scared.” Buffy choked on a sob.

Willow sat down next to her and took both of her hands to give them a comforting squeeze. "I know this is going to be hard, but you can make it through. I know you, Buffy. I know how strong you are inside." Willow bit her lip and asked a bit nervously, "Have you thought about how you're going to tell Will?"

Buffy sighed, grateful that Willow was here with her. She gently pulled a hand out of Willow’s and brought it to her face, to wipe away the tears that had begun to come to her eyes. “No, I haven’t really thought about that. I know that I have to tell him. I haven’t even questioned telling him, but I really don’t know how.”

Buffy curled her feet up on the couch and laid her head on the back. She felt so tired. “I think I’ll tell him tonight. I’ll have to find a way to see him. It’s just… I don’t know for sure yet… but I have this feeling Willow… like a part of me knows.”

Willow looked at her with a sympathetic gaze, not really sure what to say. She was truly sorry her best friend had to go through this.

~*~*~*~

Spike had tortured himself through first and second period worrying about Buffy. Finally he'd feigned illness and had left before lunch. He drove straight to her house and knocked on the front door. He knew it was risky, but he had to see her.

Buffy had closed her eyes to rest for a moment. The whole situation was so stressful. Her eyes flew open when she heard a knock on the door. Buffy had no idea who would be knocking at the door this time of the day. “Who could that be?” she said aloud. “No one knows I’m home.” Buffy glanced at Willow and then stood up and walked to the door. She opened it to see Spike standing there. “Oh,” she said.

He stepped inside quickly and looked her over with worried eyes. “You alright kitten? I couldn’t teach I was so bloody worried.”

Buffy looked at him, wide-eyed and slightly flushed. She hadn’t expected him to come over like this now. “I’m okay,” she said quietly, closing the door behind him. She turned back to look at him. “I need to talk you, but Willow’s here right now. I think I’ll ask her to go for now… since you’re here.” She was unsure of what else to say at the moment.

He stepped toward her and cupped her cheeks in his hands gently. He dropped a quick kiss on her lips and whispered, "I'm glad you're okay, kitten." He then stepped back a bit, because he realized what she'd said about Willow being there.

Buffy looked at him with love in her eyes. His words brought some comfort to her, no matter how the situation turned out. She really wasn’t sure if she was okay, but she didn’t want him to worry right now. Stepping back she walked back into the living room to talk to Willow. “Willow…” Buffy went to her friend and spoke briefly with her. “I need to talk to him alone. Can I call you later?” Buffy looked at her friend, knowing that she would understand.

Spike waited in the foyer with his hands shoved in his pockets. Willow gave Buffy an understanding smile and got up from the couch. "I'll see you tomorrow morning."

Buffy walked Willow to the door and said, “Bye, Wills. I’ll call you.” Then she turned to Spike. “Come sit down with me,” she said, trying to remain calm. She felt so nervous but she didn’t want to get him nervous. Buffy sat down and patted the spot next to her on the couch. A glance to the clock told her she still had a few hours before her mom would be home.

Spike sat next to her eagerly and took her hands in his, getting that worried look on his face again. "Baby, what's wrong? What do you need to tell me?" He gave her an encouraging smile and brushed his thumb over hers soothingly.

She could tell he was trying to put her at ease, and it was helping a little. When he called her baby though, her muscles tightened. She knew her face probably turned a shade lighter and her voice disappeared for a moment. She didn’t know how he was going to take this.

He frowned as he saw her closing down on him. "Please tell me, kitten." He leaned in and kissed her lips gently.

She wanted so badly to tell him and she knew she had to. This just wasn’t something she could keep from him. She was still when he kissed her, but it did help. His lips were so good to her, and they gave her strength now. “I-I went to the doctor today,” she began.

“They did a blood test. I’ll have the results in two days.” She looked into his eyes, preparing to say the final words. “I think I’m… pregnant.” She was very still and quiet after she said it, waiting for his response.

His first response was to blink several times, as he tried to figure out if he'd heard her correctly. He then swallowed hard and trembled in nervousness. "Pre-" He couldn’t even get the word out at first. "Pregnant?"

Buffy looked at him. She felt bad for him, the way he couldn’t believe it was true either. She reached out and took one of his hands in hers. She nodded and said, “I think so. I won’t know for sure until the blood test comes back.”

He stayed in a state of shock and awe for a few minutes, and he didn’t say a word during that time. Then came the realization that this beautiful, amazing young woman next to him might be carrying his child. He knew he loved her and it was a possibility he was going to be a father. Pure joy swept through him and happy tears came to his eyes. Before he spoke his opinion he asked her uncertainly, "Would it make you unhappy?"

Her eyes followed every move, every little change in his expression as she took in his reaction. Now it was her turn to be a little shocked. Buffy hadn’t really taken the time to think how it made her feel. She was still reeling from how unexpected the news was. “I don’t know… I really hadn’t thought… about how I felt… just yet.” She fumbled with her words nervously. She could tell he was happy, but she still couldn’t quite figure out how she felt.

He squeezed her hand and assured her quietly, "It's okay to not know yet. Take all the time you need to think it over, sweetheart. I'm here for you no matter what you decide." He brushed his lips lovingly across her forehead.

“Thank you, Will.” She laid her head on his shoulder. “That means the world to me.” She just closed her eyes as she rested her head. “Right now, I just want you to hold me. I want to be close to you.” It did help that he was happy about it; somehow it helped her even if she was still unsure herself.

He nodded in understanding and wrapped his arms around her. "Of course, love. I'll help however I can." He tilted her chin up with his index finger and kissed her softly. "I love you, kitten."

She kissed him back and opened her eyes upon hearing his words, the three little words she loved to hear most from him. “I love you, too.” Buffy gazed into his eyes. “Do you think…” she fumbled with her words again, feeling unsure of how to ask.

He tucked a piece of hair behind her ear with an encouraging smile. "Do I think what, princess?"

He was so good at making her feel better, more sure of herself. “I could stay with you tonight?” she asked, full of hope. “I can tell my mom I’m staying at Willow’s and since Willow knows now,” Buffy wore a little smirk, “she can cover for me.” The vixen in her came out as she let her hands rub his thighs lightly, moving to the insides slowly. “What do you think, baby?”

He was surprised and pleased with how quickly her mood changed. "Little minx." He pulled her into his lap and kissed all over her neck. "Of course you can stay with me. I'd love that." He felt some initial unease that Willow knew the full extent of their relationship, but he figured if Buffy trusted her then so should he.

“Uh huh.” Buffy nodded and wiggled in his lap. She couldn’t help but giggle as he kissed all over her neck. She knew how to drive him wild, just as he knew how to do it to her. “Have I told you lately, how very much I love you?” she asked him playfully, as she stopped his kissing and gazed into his eyes, those oh-so-blue eyes that had stolen her heart.

He grinned and nipped at her lower lip. "Not nearly enough." He kissed her hard and ran his hands between her thighs.

Her lips melded to his as she returned his kiss. She moaned into his mouth when she felt his hand move between her thighs. Then she broke the kiss, allowing herself to catch her breath for a minute. Buffy smiled as she began, speaking softly to him. “I love you so very much Will. I don’t know what I’d do without you.”

He smiled and kissed the tip of her nose. "I feel the same way about you, baby. I think I'd stop breathing if I lost you."

Buffy blushed a little at his words. He was so sweet. ‘How did I get so lucky?’ she asked herself. Then to him she said, “You’re not gonna have to find out.” Her hands cupped his face as she kissed him softly on the lips. “We’re going to stay together, through thick and thin.” She looked into his eyes and knew that this was right. She took his hand and moved it to her belly. “We’re all gonna be ok.”

His eyes teared up again as he remembered the little life he'd most likely put inside her. He rubbed her stomach slowly and whispered, "I love you so bloody much. I hope you are pregnant."

Buffy raised a hand to his cheek and wiped the few tears away with her thumb. She liked the feeling of him rubbing her stomach. It sent little tinglies through her body and she began to feel happy about their situation. She leaned forward in his lap and kissed his forehead gently. “I know we don’t know for sure yet, but…” she gazed into his eyes and spoke seriously, “I just have this feeling that I am.”

Her words filled him with further hope and he smashed his lips to hers, kissing her like the world was ending. He ran his hands up under her shirt and whispered, "I need you."

His kiss was sudden but she returned it with desire. Her skin pebbled with goose bumps at the slightest touch of his hands under her shirt. “Will…” she whispered back. “Upstairs,” she said, a little more clearly.

He nodded and picked her up in his arms as he stood from the couch. He carried her up the stairs and licked the side of her neck. "Which room is yours?"

Buffy wrapped her arms around his neck and let out a soft moan, when he licked her sensitive skin. She knew it would get to him a little. When he asked about her room she simply pointed to the room on the right, just up ahead, with a small smile. It excited her that she’d be sharing her bed with him. They’d always been together in his bed before this, but now it was different, and more special to her in a way.
End Notes:
Please review!
Endless Trust by Kiera Thornton
Author's Notes:
So there's a kink factor in this chapter. If you're not into kinky sex then please don't read. I don't need people reviewing with "ew!" Hope you enjoy!
Chapter 7: Endless Trust

He walked into her room and closed the door with his foot. He laid her gently on the bed and covered her body with his. He rained slow kisses on her face and neck, while his hands wandered over her curves.

Her hands roamed his muscled back and broad shoulders. Her breathing quickened, as did her pulse, from the heat of the moment. And yet, despite the intimacy of the moment, Buffy couldn’t help but giggle. She tried not to and bit her lip to stifle another, but she giggled again.

He paused a moment to look into her eyes, his own shining with pure happiness. He saw her trying not to giggle and he arched a brow slowly. “What’s funny, kitten?” He leaned in and nipped gently at her earlobe. His hands worked her shirt up over her breasts, so he could take it off of her when he pulled back.

She let him take her shirt off, raising her arms to help him out a little. Her eyes looked up into his as she thought of how to answer his question. Nothing was truly funny at the moment. Rather the reason she found herself laughing was because of how happy she felt. “Nothing’s funny, really…” her voice trailed off as she looked at him, and she knew she’d have to say more than that. She wanted to elaborate anyway though. “I’m just so happy, Will. This,” she waved her hands a little and pointed at him and herself, “all of this, just feels so right.”

He grinned happily at her and kissed her deeply. “God, I love you so much. I’m happy, too, baby. So very happy with you.” He bent down to kiss and lick her breasts slowly, paying special attention to her pebbled nipples. He sucked one into his mouth and rubbed on her abdomen with his right hand. He couldn’t get over the possibility that she was pregnant with his child. It was the most beautiful thing to him, and he wanted it badly now that the idea was in his head.

“I love you too, Will,” she murmured. Her body instinctually arched to meet his touch, pushing her nipple into his mouth more and her abdomen into his hand. She moaned softly at the attention he was giving to her body. It felt so good, all of it. Everything he did to her made her feel ecstatic, tingly, like she was ready to explode.

The way he was reacting to the possibility of her being pregnant was overwhelming in such a good way. It was very welcome and it made her want it more than she had ever wanted anything before. She didn’t think about anything else right now. All she wanted to focus on was being with him right now. His touch was unbelievable. She wanted it to last forever, but it increased her desire for him. “I need you, Will. Oh, God, I need you.”

He could hear the urgency in her voice and he decided it wasn’t the time for lengthy foreplay and teasing. He moved back up to her lips and kissed her passionately as his fingers quickly worked on getting her jeans and underwear off. His pants followed quickly and all of the clothes ended up in a messy pile on the floor. She helped him in the removal of her own jeans and panties. She would have helped with his too, but she didn’t want her hands getting in the way and slowing things down.

He moved his body against hers slowly and let her feel his arousal between her thighs. He looked into her eyes with a stormy gaze, his eyes filled with love and desire. “Need you too, kitten. Need you so bloody much.” His voice was rough and seductive with lust.

Her eyes searched his. Everything was there. It was plain for her to see his love for her and it made her smile. It gave her a nice, soft, warm feeling inside.

When she felt him positioned between her thighs she could feel her body nearly aching for him. Slowly she eased one hand down to take hold of his hard cock and she readied it at her entrance. Her other hand lingered momentarily on his cheek, caressing him as she murmured, “I love you, so very much.” Then she made a slight nod as she whispered, “I need you now, baby.” She held the tip of his cock at her entrance, waiting for him to push through. She let her hand fall away after a minute and wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him in for a kiss.

Her hand on him was like heaven and it made him impossibly harder. When she released him he took her hand in his and laced their fingers together. He kissed her back deeply as he thrust his shaft into her waiting depths. She was so warm and tight and wet, he thought he might start seeing stars any moment now. “Oh… Buffy… pet.”

She comfortably laced her fingers with his. The kiss turned her on even more and she moaned into his mouth, as he first thrust into her. The kiss broke and she was left open-mouthed and clutching his shoulders. His words caused her to let out an involuntary whimper, but she could only smile because it all meant pleasure to her. After the first few seconds her hips started meeting his, thrust for thrust. “Will… Will… Will…” she cried out his name between thrusts.

Hearing his name from her lips was driving him crazy. He pounded into her harder and faster, gradually picking up the pace. He moaned her name loudly and repeatedly, thankful the house was large and empty. He squeezed her hand affectionately and stared into her eyes. A light sheen of sweat had formed on their entwined bodies and their flesh slid easily as they moved together. It was the most incredible thing to him to be feeling her body under his, and knowing he was the only one that ever got to be with her like this. He was the only one to be inside her and have her completely.

Buffy’s mind was foggy and she couldn’t think beyond the fact that it all felt so good, his slick body gliding with hers, and his length pounding into her. She moaned in tandem with his thrusts, the volume increasing with his pace. His name came out a few more times amongst her sounds of pleasure. She felt her heart rate increase and she knew her climax was coming. She wanted it to last though and she tried to slow the build up to her release.

Spike could sense she was nearing the edge, as was he, but he could also sense her resistance. He gripped her hips in his hands and started thrusting with renewed vigor. He buried his face in her neck and sucked hard on all of her sensitive spots. He whispered roughly into her ear, “Come for me, kitten. I want you to. I need you to.” With every time he plunged his cock inside of her, he came just a little bit closer to spiraling over the edge of ecstasy.

She whimpered pleasurably at his words of insistence. The way he held her hips at just the right angle for his cock to hit her spot was amazing. She’d never felt like this before and she didn’t want to feel like this with anyone but him. “Yes, baby,” she said, as she wrapped her legs around him and managed to lock her feet behind him. She didn’t know she could even do this, but she supposed her gymnastics training as a child was the thing to thank for her flexibility.

Her climax began to hit, sending hot tingles shooting through her body. She consciously focused on her muscles, tightening and releasing them around his cock. “Let go baby. I need to feel you come inside of me. Please.” She was practically begging him.

Her muscles fluttering around his member did the trick and sent him over the edge. He moaned her name loudly against her neck and muttered, “Fucking ‘ell...” His warm seed spilled out inside her and his hips kept moving of their own accord. He wrapped his arms fully around her small frame and clung to her desperately. “Love you so much. Never leave me, kitten. Please never leave me.”

She moaned again as she felt his release. “Oh… my… God…” she panted. Her fingertips played lightly over his muscled back while his hips kept moving after their joint orgasm. Her body was still tingling, it felt like she’d been hit by some bigger force and while it was weakening it felt so good. His words caused her to tear up even though she tried to hold back. “I love you. I’m never going to leave you, baby.” She could feel how he clung to her and she slowly moved a hand to caress his cheek. “Never,” she whispered. She paused and looked into his blue eyes. “What would make you say something like that? I don’t ever want to make you think that I would leave you.”

He looked at her with tear-filled eyes and he shook his head slowly. “I’m just worried you’ll find some other bloke who’s so much better than me, an’ you’ll realize I don’t deserve you. You’re an angel, sweet’eart. I’m not good enough for you.” He buried his face in her neck and held her tight, trying not to break down from his thoughts. His hands coursed slowly over her sides as he tried to comfort himself in her, in the feeling of her wrapped around him. His hands made their way down to her ass and he squeezed it firmly.

His eyes looked so hurt, so afraid. Her tone remained soft as she spoke words of reassurance to him. “I love you, only you. I don’t want to be with anyone else for as long as I live. There’s only you.” A hand caressed his face softly. She lifted her hips up a little to emphasize her point. “I don’t want to do this with anyone else. I’m in love with you William Thornton, madly in love, and…” she took one of his hands in hers and moved it to her stomach. “Our love has created something beautiful. I’m not going anywhere, and neither are you. Do you understand me?” Her eyes were smiling but her face remained as serious as her words.

Her words rendered him speechless for a moment, and his jaw hung slack in surprise. He stared into her eyes and he knew she meant all of it. He kissed her deeply then whispered against her lips, “I understand you, kitten. I could never bring m’self to be with another woman after you, Buffy. You ‘ave all of me. Every last soddin’ piece.” He grinned a little and wiggled his hips suggestively.

The depth of emotions they were sharing was making him want her all over again. His hands had a firm grip on her ass still and he began kneading her cheeks with his fingers. He groaned into her mouth and thought to himself, ‘Such a tight, pretty arse…’ He pulled out of the kiss and rasped, “Kitten…” He needed her badly now. He needed her so badly he didn’t think he’d be able to breathe if he couldn’t have her.

Buffy couldn’t imagine feeling any happier than she did right now. She kissed him back feverishly. It sent thrills through her body, the way his kisses evoked so much emotion and made her want him anew. "Wi-ll!" She squealed when she felt him squeeze her ass. It was startling and arousing. She didn’t want to think about stopping, but as she glanced at her alarm clock she realized they only had about an hour before her mom would be home.

He noticed her looking at the clock but he knew they had a good amount of time still. He rubbed his body along hers slowly and whispered, “I want you, kitten. I wanna feel you all around me again, surroundin’ me in your warmth.” He kissed all over her neck and jaw before making his way to her lips. He brushed soft kisses against her mouth and stared into her eyes reverently. His fingers were still kneading her butt cheeks and he spread them slowly so he could rub between them gently. There wasn’t a part of her he didn’t think was beautiful, and there wasn’t a part of her that he didn’t want to explore further.

She looked back at him and smiled shyly. It looked like he knew she was thinking about the time and she felt a little embarrassed that she had been paying attention to it. She wished she didn’t have to pay attention to the time, but she did because she lived at home with her mom. The last thing she wanted right now was her mom finding out what was going on with her and her teacher.

His words made her blush and she could feel herself getting hot all over. Her skin felt tingly again as he rubbed his body against hers, and she moaned softly at the feel of it. The soft kisses on her mouth served to arouse her further. She could feel herself getting wet in anticipation of having him inside of her again. His eyes looked so blue at that moment that she nearly lost herself in them. His fingers rubbing her crack quickly got her attention. Her eyes grew a little wider in surprise and she blushed again. “Will,” she whispered urgently. “I want you too, so much.” Her fingertips lightly caressed his back as her tone grew more desperate. “I need you. I need to feel you inside of me again.”

He smiled as he saw how worked up he’d gotten her. “You will, kitten. You will.” He slid down her body and perched himself on the mattress between her thighs. He spread them gently and licked at her folds. He lapped at her clit and savored the taste of her juices. “Mmm… Delectable.” He licked down to her entrance and teased it with the tip of his tongue, and then he licked down further to her ass. He spread her cheeks and circled her tight rosette slowly, wanting to see her reaction to his advances. He didn’t want to push her into anything that would make her uncomfortable.

She frowned at his first words, knowing that he wasn’t done teasing yet. He was being such a tease at that moment, even if she did enjoy it. She focused on her breathing as she felt him move down the mattress. The whole time she was staring at the ceiling, not looking at what he was doing. She wanted to feel it all, every sensation. At the first feel of his tongue her muscles clenched and her eyes closed. She smirked at his remark, but kept her eyes closed, waiting for what he would do next.

She stayed very still as she realized he was going for her ass. This was something they had never tried before, but they hadn’t done much. They hadn’t even had sex that much until now. She was curious how it would feel and so she let him go on. His tongue on her back entrance gave her a pleasant shiver and she made involuntary little noises, moans and whimpers. “Oh… Will… don’t stop… Please don’t stop… I want more…” she bit out the words through the new pleasure she was experiencing.

Pleased by her positive response, he hooked his hands under her thighs and lifted them up. It opened her up more to his probing tongue and he started licking her with gusto. Every part of her tasted delicious and this was no exception. He alternated long licks on her back entrance with short flicks of his tongue on her clit. He wanted to drive her completely crazy and then some. He only pulled back long enough to ask her in a husky voice, “What do you want, kitten?”

All she could do was moan and wriggle in ecstasy. His tongue could do wonders on her body and this new twist was no exception. Her brain was foggy with delight and it took her a minute to respond to his question. “Uhhh…” she fumbled around her brain, trying to think of what she wanted. Suddenly a light turned on in her mind. She looked down at him with a twinkle in her eye and a devilish curl to her lips.

She knew this is what he wanted now too. After all, he’d already got her thinking about it and she was sure it was on his mind too. Buffy relaxed her legs and sat up, motioning for him to do the same. Looking at him face to face she kissed him soundly on the mouth, letting her tongue taste herself in his mouth. She pulled back and whispered in his ear seductively, “I want you to fuck me in the ass, baby.” With that she sucked on his earlobe and took his cock in her hand, pumping it slowly to get him going a little more. She looked at him when she spoke next, “Do you have any lube?”

He groaned quietly when she started pumping his cock in her hand. It took him a moment to register what she'd said, and he let out a guttural moan when he did. He nodded, kissed her hard, and rolled her over on the bed, so she was stomach down and her pert ass was in front of him. He grabbed his coat from the floor and dug around in it for his wallet. He then pulled out a packet of lube, about the size of a condom, and he opened it. He squirted a bit between her ass cheeks and spread it around with his fingers. He put the rest on his cock and pumped it slowly. He lined himself up with her tight hole and showered kisses on her shoulders and back. "Ready, baby?"

The hard kiss got her heart beating even faster in anticipation of this new sexual act they would be doing. She couldn’t imagine doing this with anyone else. A part of her couldn’t even believe she was going to do this with him. She turned her face to look back at him when he asked her if she was ready.

She nodded and said, “Yes” in a quiet voice. “Will…” her voice was still quiet as she called out to him before he did anything. “Promise me you’ll stop if it hurts too much.” A teensy bit of fear had entered her mind, but she still wanted to go on with it. She wanted to try this with him. She wanted to try everything with him.

“I promise, sweet’eart.” He slid the head of his cock just inside her ass and paused, giving her time to adjust and get over the pain. He knew the initial barrier of pain was the hardest to overcome. “Relax as much as you can, kitten.” His hands stroked slowly over her sides and belly in a comforting manner. He kissed along the nape of her neck and whispered, “I love you.”

Buffy panted as he made his way into her ass. It was painful at first, and she was grateful that he paused. His stroking and kisses were welcome too, and when he stroked her belly she could feel herself getting gooseflesh. She smiled at the knowledge that she was likely carrying his child. It made her happier than she had told him earlier. “I love you too,” she whispered back.

He made sure to go slow as he thrust in and out of her, still unable to fit all of his penis inside. Her ass was tighter than anything he’d ever felt. “Oh god… Buffy.” He stroked her breasts lovingly and rubbed her nipples.

The slow thrusts began to feel less painful as she felt her ass get accustomed to his size. It started to feel good, even better than she had thought it would feel. She gasped in pleasure as her senses heightened and she began to moan softly.

He sensed the change in her as she began to like it more. He sped up his movements just a fraction and kept hold of her for leverage. He kissed and sucked her neck firmly as he moved behind her. He wanted to leave proof he’d been there and that she was his. He’d never really been one for leaving hickeys before, but he wanted to give her a million all over her body. It might show the boys at school she was spoken for and keep them away from her.

She continued to moan softly as he sucked on her neck. There was a sense of pride in wearing a mark from him. She was happy to have him give her a hickey and she wanted to do the same to him, but there was the matter of going to school with it. “Ah! Ah! Ah!” she cried out in time with his thrusts. As the pace quickened just a little she got into it more. She began to rotate her hips a bit as she felt him inside of her. “Oh, Will!” she whimpered pleasurably.

Feeling her responding to his touch and wiggling her hips made it all the more intense for him. He was already buried inside her tight, hot ass, and now she was moving with him. It was fan-fucking-tastic. He groaned loudly and bit her neck gently, following up immediately by sucking hard on her skin to drive her crazy. He wanted to feel her coming around him and squeezing the life out of him, so he reached further underneath her and found her slippery clit. He pinched and rubbed it firmly with his fingers as he kept a steady pace pounding into her ass.

She purred when she felt his teeth on her flesh and then more sucking. She could tell that her movements were making it more pleasurable for him too. Making him happy made her happy now and she was so excited to have that in her life, someone to share everything with. Her body was already preparing to climax, which surprised her for some reason, and when she felt his fingers on her clit it was only seconds later that she let out several cries of pleasure as she came. Her hips gyrated a little more on his dick as her climax hit her.

Her quick orgasm took him by surprise, as it apparently had her as well. He moaned and grumbled, “Bloody hell” into her neck. He pumped into her a few more times before giving in to the ecstasy that was coursing through every fiber of his being. He slammed into her hard as he spilled himself inside her tight back passage. It felt very different from being buried in her slick walls, but it felt just as powerfully good.

He moaned her name repeatedly as he spent himself dry and came down from the blissful high. He slowly pulled out of her and collapsed next to her on the bed. His body was coated lightly with sweat and his breathing was a little heavy. He stared at the ceiling for long moments in silence, feeling a little boneless. When he finally regained his voice he muttered, “Bloody fucking marvelous.”

She sighed and collapsed on the bed beside him. Slowly she brought a hand to wander over his chest. “Indeed it was,” she murmured with a smile. “I wish we could just fall asleep here, but…” she slowly sat up, feeling a little numb from all the sex. “We really can’t. My mom will be home soon and I need to call her and Willow and pack a bag.” She sighed, thinking about all she had to do in such a short amount of time, but she quickly kissed him on the lips to calm her nerves. “I get to stay with you tonight,” she sing-songed as she hopped off the bed with a revival of energy.

Buffy went into the bathroom to quickly clean up her body and then she got dressed. She threw a bag together while chatting with Willow about covering for her. He used the bathroom after her before lying down on her bed to wait for her. He watched and listened as she called Willow. He couldn’t take his eyes off of her as she flitted around the room. She was just so… perfect, and she was his.

She threw a glance at Will as she talked to her friend about him for a second. Then she hung up with Willow and zipped up her bag. “Time to call Mom,” she said dramatically. She dialed her mom’s cell and told her she was staying at Willow’s. Her mom didn’t put up a fuss and Buffy told her she had to go because Willow was coming over in a few and she still had to pack a bag and get her school things together. She hung up the phone and turned to Will with a grin. “Home free, baby!”

He sighed in contentment and smiled warmly at her when she spoke to him. “Can’t wait to take you home with me, kitten.”

Her packing was nearly finished when she got off the phone with her mom. All she needed was her shower stuff, which she quickly put in a separate bag. He sat up and waited for her to finish. When her stuff was all together he took it from her and went downstairs. He put everything in his car as he waited for her to lock up the house.

The car ride felt pleasant as she stared at him happily. Her thoughts were mostly on spending the night with him, the whole night with him, in his bed. It was something she was really looking forward to, whether they had more sex or not.

He couldn't stop thinking about her the whole way to his house. It made it hard to concentrate on driving when she was sitting next to him and he knew that she was so entirely his. There was no going back from something like this. It wasn't just sex between them anymore. It was love. It was making love. It was implicit trust. The things she'd let him do to her body showed just how much she trusted him.

She'd given herself to him and now he got to teach her all the wonderful sins of pleasure. He hadn't felt happier at any time in his life. The prospect of her carrying his child only intensified the feelings of awe and joy that were dwelling inside him. He glanced at her every now and then as he drove, doing his best not to get too distracted from the road.

A few minutes later she noticed they were pulling up to his house. She smiled over at him again and let herself out of his car. She walked up to the house with a different sense of things today. It felt different being here with the knowledge that she was staying all night and that things were real between them.

He got her things from the car and carried them as he went to unlock the front door, closing the garage door on the way with a tiny remote. Once they were inside he gave her a meaningful look and a warm, loving smile. He set her bags down inside the door and locked it before pulling her close to him. He kissed her deeply, holding her tight in his arms, letting her know without words that she was everything he'd ever wanted and that he wasn't ever letting go.

When the kiss broke, he took her things upstairs to his room. He set them in a corner and took her hand in his with a smile. He divested her of her clothing quickly and pulled her into bed with him, prepared to show her what a night of passion and love could really be like, given it was with the right person. Being with her like this... he'd never felt anything more perfect in his life.
End Notes:
He really has a dirty mouth, doesn't he? Please review!
Anywhere With You by Kiera Thornton
Chapter 8: Anywhere With You

Thursday, September 20th

Buffy hurried up to Will's door. She had gone to see the doctor today and she really wanted to talk to him about her test results. She was still in a sense of shock from hearing them and she needed to see him now. When she reached the door she knocked and waited for him to answer.

Spike had gone straight home when the bell had rung after 4th block. He was exhausted from dealing with students all day. It wasn’t usually this bad, but the student body had put on some sort of pep assembly that had everyone bouncing off the walls.

He’d spoken to Buffy that morning and he’d been able to gather that she had a doctor’s appointment and that she’d see him afterward. He had to admit he was extremely nervous and excited about finding out for sure. He was on the couch in the living room when he heard a knock on the front door.

He had the TV volume on low and he’d been trying to take a short nap. He jumped up right away and went for the door with a grin, figuring it was Buffy. He wasn’t disappointed. He pulled her inside right away and smothered her face in kisses. “Hello, pet.” He closed and locked the door, while still holding her in his arms. “How did it go?” He bit his lip nervously as he waited to hear the news.

“Hi,” she managed to get out between giggles while he kissed her face. Buffy snuggled into his chest, breathing deep. Here she was, happy in his arms. She knew he wanted to hear the news and she wanted to tell him. He’d been so happy with just the possibility that she was pregnant. She couldn’t imagine what his reaction would be when she told him the results.

She tilted her face up, resting her chin on his chest in an almost child-like way. She could see he was biting his lip, and she didn’t want him to be anxious. She smiled though, hoping to ease his anxiety. “Will,” she said softly, her eyes alight with a new happiness. She felt purely joyful as she pictured how happy they would be together. It flashed before her eyes in a second’s time. She gazed back at him and said, “We’re having a baby.”

His eyes widened and his grip on her tightened slightly. He mouthed silently, ‘We’re having a baby?’ Then a grin split across his face and he exclaimed loudly, “We’re having a baby! I’m gonna be a dad.” The look on his face was completely priceless, somewhere between shock and pure joy. He looked like a little kid in a candy shop, and he’d just found his favorite treat.

He lifted her off the ground and spun her in circles in the foyer. Buffy giggled as he spun her around. She was madly in love with this man, and she was willing to do anything for him. He then lowered her to the ground and kissed her reverently. “I love you so much, kitten.”

She kissed him back with fervor. She wanted so much more, but this was a happy moment and she wouldn’t trade it for anything. They had plenty of time to do other things later. They had all the time in the world. “I love you too, baby.”

Her hand came up to caress his cheek. “More than anything in the world, I love you.” She paused and smiled before adding, “And our baby.” She began to tear up just thinking about it. She looked away from his eyes, and slowly moved her hand to touch her belly. She couldn’t help but smile again as she thought of bringing a child into this world with him.

He placed his hand over hers and gave her a look that spoke of complete love and adoration. He then dropped down on her knees and lifted her shirt a little to reveal her belly. He nuzzled it gently and started kissing all over it. “I love you. Both of you. My little babies.” He wrapped his arms tight around her waist and just rested his cheek against her bare belly, his eyes closed and a big smile on his face.

Buffy was amazed at the way he could look at her and speak volumes. She felt complete when she was around him, safe and loved. She ran her finger through his hair as he rested on his knees and nuzzled her belly. Then she giggled lightly. “You know you can’t hear him yet, right?” Her voice was playful as she ruffled his hair and took in the sight of his gorgeous smile. He looked so happy and she felt the same way. She sighed contentedly.

This day couldn’t get any better for her, but she had a feeling that it could be spoiled. She kept pushing that feeling to the back of her mind though, not wanting to ruin his happiness.

He opened his eyes and grinned up at her. “I know that, pet. Doesn’ mean I don’t wanna be close to my baby.” He pouted playfully and asked, “Who said it’s going to be a him? I think it’s gonna be a girl.” He stood slowly and pulled her shirt down gently. He cupped her cheeks and kissed her softly. “Think she’ll be just like ‘er mum. Cute an’ loveable.”

“Hey, I didn’t say I thought it was a bad thing. You’ll be the first one to feel him, I’m sure.” She smiled at him adoringly. “As for the gender, I just know it’s going to be a boy and he’ll be just like his dad,” she countered back playfully. She smiled at the compliment he paid her. “Call it a mother’s intuition.” She grinned at him and slid past to head for the kitchen. “I’m hungry. Got any good food around the place?” she asked with a smirk.

He gave her a playful pout when she said it would be a boy, and then he chuckled at how she quickly changed the subject to food. He swatted her on the rear as he followed her in the direction of the kitchen. “Yeah. Reckon so, considerin’ I live ‘ere an’ I ‘ave to eat on a daily basis, pet.” He smirked right back at her and arched a brow. He walked over to the fridge and looked over his shoulder at her. “What would you like to eat, love?”

“You’re poking fun at me,” she said, while sticking out her lower lip in a pout. She pulled out a barstool at the island in the kitchen and sat down on it. Then she pondered what she wanted to eat. “Umm… I hadn’t really thought that far ahead,” she admitted. She put her chin in her hand and got a look of serious concentration on her face as she thought about it. He looked at her with raised brows as he held the fridge door open and waited for her answer. “Oh! I got it!” she declared. “I want a PB&J AND Spaghetti O’s.” She flashed him an eager smile.

He had to admit he was shocked at what she requested. He gave her a look like she was nuts and he said, “You’re off your bird, Summers.” Then he smirked and shook his head slowly, chuckling quietly to himself. He loved everything about this girl, especially her strange little quirks and eating habits.

He got the jelly out of the fridge and closed it before heading to the pantry. He got the peanut butter and a can of Spaghetti O’s from one of the shelves and brought them out to set them on the counter. He got out a can opener, a knife, a paper plate, and a small bowl. He opened the can and dumped the Spaghetti O’s in the bowl before putting them in the microwave to warm up. He then set about making the peanut butter and jelly sandwich and putting it on the plate for her. He sliced it neatly in half and presented it to her with a smile.

She smiled and waited patiently while he made her food. Her eyes followed him as he moved about the kitchen. She hummed pleasantly as she watched him. She was happier in this moment than she had been for quite some time. A part of her was ecstatic about their situation, while an itsy bitsy voice in her mind told her that everything wasn’t sugar plums and fairies.

She shook all bad thoughts from her mind, putting them off until a better time to have a serious talk with him. For now though she just watched him with a smile. She could hear her stomach begin to grumble though. “Easy does it baby,” she whispered, rubbing her belly.

The microwave dinged and he carefully took the bowl out and set it in front of her also. He got a spoon and put it in the bowl for her with an arched brow. “Sure you can eat all of that, kitten?” He knew she liked to eat a lot, but he just had to tease her anyway. He had no idea how she could stay so thin when she packed away that much to eat every day. “What do you want to drink, love?”

A look of faux shock came across her face when he asked her if she could eat all of the food. “Yes, I can.” She took the first bite of her sandwich, stuffing her mouth just full enough so nothing would spill out. She had to chew for a minute because of the peanut butter and how sticky it was. Finally she managed to swallow her mouthful of PB&J and reply, “Milk, please.”

He rolled his eyes playfully at her antics. Figures she’d stuff her face just to prove she COULD. He poured her a glass of milk and went to sit next to her with a smile. He wrapped his arm around her and nuzzled her neck affectionately. He kissed her cheek then backed off a little to let her eat. He didn’t take his arm away, though. If he had his way she’d never leave his arms.

“Thank you,” she said as he joined her at the island. She glanced over at him after a bite of her Spaghetti O’s and smiled. She purred when she felt his nuzzling. It distracted her from eating though and she was grateful when he let her go. Too much nuzzling and she’d be ready to have her way with him in the kitchen. She smirked at the thought of that, but pushed it aside as she took another bite of her sandwich. She felt perfect with his arm around her. It wasn’t too much or too little for the moment. Somehow she managed to scarf down the rest of her food in the next ten minutes and turned to him with a satisfied smirk. “That was yum. Now I’m full. Hmm…” she was ready to talk to him now, but she wasn’t sure where since she could feel herself getting sleepy.

He watched her eat in silence, a small smile on his face the whole time. He still had to count his lucky stars every second of the day because he got to be with her. He didn’t know what he’d ever done to deserve something so precious. He stroked her back gently and couldn’t help but to nuzzle her again as she finished her food. “Let’s get upstairs, kitten. I can see you’re getting tired. We can take a nap if you’d like.”

She nodded in agreement. “A nap sounds nice,” she said quietly. “And we can talk about some stuff too. There are some things I’ve been thinking about and I want to see what you think too.” She knew she was being vague, but she wanted to wait until they were upstairs before going deep into this conversation. She took her dishes to the sink and put them in the dishwasher after rinsing them off. Then she walked back over to him with a smile and took his hand, ready for him to lead her upstairs to what she now thought of as their bed.

Spike stood and waited near the doorway for her. When she was done with her dishes he took her hand in his and kissed her softly on the lips. He took her to his room and only let go of her so he could close his blinds and curtains. He didn’t want anything, even the sunlight, to get in the way of their time together. It was going to be all about them and their love for each other. After their nap he had every intention of worshipping her body thoroughly.

He stripped down and got under the sheets with a smile. He pulled them up and held them open for her, waiting for her to follow his lead. There was no way he was letting her cuddle up to him with her clothes on. They didn’t have to have sex at the moment, but he needed to feel her naked skin against his. It was more about intimacy than sex. He loved having all of her and being able to touch all of her if he wanted.

Buffy watched as he undressed and got between the covers. She wanted to follow suit, but she knew if she did she wouldn’t be able to concentrate on what she needed to talk to him about. “Will,” she said with a reproaching tone, and then broke into a smile which totally ruined any scolding of his nudity.

She divested herself of her clothes and tossed them in a neat pile, before climbing under the covers with him. He watched her undress with delight. He didn’t need to hide the fact that she excited him. If she didn’t know that by now she was deaf, dumb, and blind. It was clear to see and he constantly praised her on her body. She snuggled up close to him, laying her cheek against his chest. “We have to talk,” she said seriously.

When she got in with him it was a struggle not to ravish her, but he managed to keep control of himself. He wrapped his arms around her tight and nuzzled his cheek against hers lovingly. He looked into her eyes and he could tell she was about to bring up some heavy issues. He sighed softly and nodded. “I know, kitten. Probably best we get everything sorted now, before it’s too late.”

“Yeah, I guess so.” Her voice was far away at first. She didn’t know where to begin to talk about the jumble in her mind. There was her mom and her friends and school and the age difference in the eyes of the law. She shuddered at the thought of someone taking him away from her. “I—I know my mom won’t—well, I don’t know what she’ll do, but I know she’s not going to be happy about this.

I can’t imagine her being supportive about us, or about me wanting to keep the baby.” She sighed. “Then of course there’s the whole school scene where my friends won’t understand and you’d probably be fired or worse, arrested. I think the only person, besides you, who gets me right now, is Willow.” She let out a breath as she finished her little rant about everything that was racing through her mind.

Spike listened carefully to what she was saying and he nodded slowly in agreement. “I think you’re right, kitten. We can’t trust people with this. People may claim to be your friends and that they’ll support you no matter what, but when push comes to shove they usually turn on you.”

He brought a hand up to cup her cheek and he stroked it gently with his thumb. “I want to be there for you and the baby. I can’t do that if I’m behind bars. If your mum finds out about this… well I ‘ave no doubt she’d ‘ave me arrested. She wouldn’ understand, love.” Fear had entered his eyes the second the idea of prison had crossed his mind. That was somewhere he didn’t want to be.

“I want to think the best of my mom, that she’d understand that I love you, but I just don’t see her that way. I know that she’s not that understanding.” She sighed, leaning into his hand before putting her cheek back down to his chest. The sound of his heart and the rise and fall of his chest was soothing to her at the moment. “I don’t think I could go through all of what’s to come without you, Will. And I don’t want to do it without you.”

Absently, she began tracing lines on his chest and abdomen. “Promise me we’ll stay together, no matter what.” She paused for a moment. “I don’t care where I am as long as I’m with you.”

He took into consideration what she’d said and it got him thinking. The thought had briefly flitted across his mind earlier but he hadn’t even acknowledged it, before shoving it back down and locking it away. He wanted them to be happy together, but he didn’t honestly believe that they could find that kind of happiness in Sunnydale. There were too many risk factors and too many obstacles. He ran his fingers gently up and down her spine and he asked in a whisper, “How does New York sound to you?”

She quickly jerked her head around at his question. She stared at him incredulously. It took her a moment to regain her motor functions. When she did she was still in a state of disbelief. “New York? Do you mean move there? Are you suggesting we run away?” It sunk into her brain as she said the words aloud, and before she had given him a chance to respond she attached her lips to his. She broke off after a moment and said, “It sounds wonderful.”

At first he’d been a little worried she might get mad at him. He knew she had just moved here and that she’d already made friends, and he hated pulling her away from them. At the same time, he knew that they wouldn’t be happy together if they didn’t leave. They wouldn’t be able to provide the right environment for their baby either if they had to stay here. Too many people would be judging them. He was completely taken aback when her reaction was anything BUT negative. He was shocked at just how enthusiastically in favor of his idea she was. He kissed her back eagerly and grinned hopefully. “You really think so, love? I want us to be happy.”

Buffy looked at him with awe and a small smile. She smothered his face with kisses. After a couple of minutes she stopped and looked at him again. "I’m happy anywhere you are." She smiled sweetly, but suddenly her look turned quizzical. "Are you serious? You would really give up everything about your life to run away with me?" She sat up, kneeling in the bed beside him and looking at him. She felt doubt creeping into her mind that maybe he didn’t mean it or that he just said it on a whim.

He enjoyed the sweet kisses she put all across his face and he held her securely to him. He frowned in confusion when she pulled back away from him. He saw the question in her eyes and he sighed softly. “Yes, kitten. I meant everything I’ve said. You’re my life now. I can get a job elsewhere and be jus’ fine. I won’t be fine, however, if I don’t ‘ave you with me.”

She grinned happily. "Good, 'cause I won’t be fine without you either," she pouted playfully. Then she got back down under the covers with him and snuggled up against his warm body. "I love you," she yawned. She closed her eyes and murmured, "I’m gonna take a nap now." A minute later she was drifting into dreamland.

He smiled as she got situated and he snuggled back into her, his arms around her tight and his cheek pressed against hers. He shifted a little so that his head was resting in the crook of her neck and he nuzzled her collarbone. His hands caressed her sides slowly as he closed his eyes and whispered, “Rest now, kitten. You’ll need it for later.” With a wicked smile on his lips he followed her to sleep.
End Notes:
Did you like all the fluff? Please review!
One Step Closer by Kiera Thornton
Chapter 9: One Step Closer

Friday, September 21st

Spike stretched slowly and kept his eyes closed when he woke up that morning. He smiled as he felt the warm body pressed against his and he remembered the previous day. He inhaled the faint aroma of vanilla from his lover’s hair and he nuzzled the back of her neck. He opened his eyes slowly and grinned as he saw she was still sleeping. His right hand started gently stroking her abdomen in circles. He was still amazed that he was going to be a father and that the beautiful woman in his arms loved him.

Buffy snuggled closer to the warm body next to her in the bigger than usual bed, willing herself to stay asleep for a little bit longer. Just beginning to wake up she remembered that she was in their bed. She’d been telling her mom she’d been staying at Willow’s for days now. She didn’t want to wake up alone anymore. The thoughts of their pre-nap conversation about running away came back to her and she realized she wouldn’t have to wake up without him again.

The fog of sleep cleared from her mind when she began to focus on the hand stroking her abdomen. She kept her eyes closed and feigned sleep a little bit longer. She mewled pleasantly and let her lips curl a little. Then she cracked open an eye to peek at him. She giggled and opened her eyes fully to look at him. “Good morning,” she said through her continuing giggles.

He knew right away when she was awake and he grinned at how she pretended she wasn’t. “Faker.” He whispered it playfully into her ear as he trailed kisses slowly up and down her neck. She was nice and soft and warm from sleep still and it was making him incredibly horny. He closed his eyes and breathed in her scent again. His left hand moved upward to cup one of her warm breasts and he rubbed it gently. “How’s my baby this morning?”

Her giggling stopped when she felt his warm, soft lips on her neck. “Uh huh,” she murmured, her brain getting foggy with lust instead of sleep now. “Whatcha gonna do about it?” she asked playfully as she felt his hand move up her body. When he cupped her breast she licked her lips in anticipation of more. He was making her crazy right now. His last question reached through her brain and she looked at him and whispered, “Which one were you asking about?” with a little smirk. Her hand moved to glide over his chest, tracing the contours of his beautiful muscles.

His eyes darkened with lust and he moved the hand on her stomach down to cup her mound, gently sliding his fingers through her soft, neatly trimmed patch. He licked a line on her neck and murmured, “Right now I’m a little more interested in the mama.” The hand on her breast squeezed as he smirked against her throat.

She felt his hand move lower and it made her want him even more. His tongue only served to arouse her further. “Well…” she began, keeping a playful tone to her voice. “I got a nice wake up call this morning.” She let one hand rest on his bicep as the other went down his chest to his abdomen, venturing closer to his cock as she spoke again. “But there’s something else that would just make my day…” she whispered into his ear, nibbling on his earlobe afterward. Her hand stroked his cock slowly.

Spike groaned quietly and closed his eyes when he felt her hand stroking him. He slipped his fingers between her folds and started rubbing her slit gently. “Oh? Better do a demonstration… I can be a lil’ hard-headed.” He grinned and opened his eyes again to meet her gaze.

She reveled in the reaction her stroking had on him. It was nice to know she had such power over him, and she knew he could do the same to her at times. She moaned softly at the feel of his fingers rubbing her. She met his gaze and after a moment she said back, “Hard-headed, huh? I think I get that.” She smirked as she placed her hands on his shoulders, pushing him gently so he would lie on his back.

Then she straddled him and kissed from the middle of his chest, up his neck, to his lips. There she stopped to passionately kiss him for a minute as she positioned his cock at her opening. She stopped the kiss to gaze into his eyes as she slid down onto him, taking him in with ease. She gasped at how good it felt to have him inside of her again, and she remained still for a moment as she just gazed into his eyes, with nothing but love and adoration.

He chuckled at her observation of his pun. He kissed her back hungrily and threaded his fingers through her silky blonde hair. When she impaled herself on his cock he gasped with her. Being inside her was his favorite feeling, especially when they went slow and looked into each other’s eyes. It was like their souls were connecting in time with their bodies. His hands rested on her hips gently as he gazed back at her in amazement. He then reached one up to cup the back of her neck, gently drawing her down to him for another kiss.

She kissed him back, soft and slow as she began to move her hips. Her tongue darted out of her mouth to run over his lower lip, before sliding into his mouth to meet with his. Easily she started to move her hips a little more, adding a rising and falling motion. After a minute she broke the kiss reluctantly to gaze at him, as she managed to raise her hips so that only the tip of his cock remained inside of her, and then she sank back onto him with a pleasant moan.

He wrapped both arms around her back so that her chest was pressed to his. It didn't give them a lot of room for movement, and that's what he'd been hoping to accomplish. It meant they had to go nice and slow. He wasn't able to thrust into her hard and fast, rather he had to rock his hips slowly against hers. The gentle rubbing would create great friction after a few minutes.

She smiled at his movements. She was perfectly content to be held in his arms and go nice and slow this time. There was so much more she could feel when they took their time. She picked up the rocking motion with her hips as well and began kissing his upper chest, shoulders, and neck lightly. Every so often her tongue darted out to lick his skin. When she could start to feel the friction building she made a soft mewling sound and murmured his name against his skin.

He kissed her neck and earlobe gently as they moved together. He moaned as the pleasure started building, bit by bit. He could feel their flesh heating as their bodies rubbed against one another. He made sure to keep the rhythm slow and steady, but he put pressure against her clit with his pubic bone. He ground himself against her at a torturous pace and began sucking on her pulse point. “My baby.”

Buffy’s moans grew louder and longer when she felt the pressure on her sensitized clit. She was gasping his name between moans and pressing her lips to his shoulder to give him more access to her neck. When she felt him sucking her pulse point she could feel her muscles begin to clamp down on his cock. His ‘My baby’ sent her over the edge and she cried out as she felt her orgasm tear through her. “I love you,” she murmured over and over before she found his lips and kissed him deeply.

He dipped inside her again and again until they reached the crescendo. He sucked in a deep breath as waves of pleasure gently washed over him. He kissed her deeply and slowly as he poured his essence inside of her. It felt incredible to be joined with her this way. No one else had ever made him feel so complete and so loved. This was right where he belonged for always. He knew he was going to marry this girl and spend the rest of his life with her. “I love you too, Buffy.”

She slid off of him and rested beside him for a moment, lying on her back as she stared at the ceiling and tried to steady her breathing again. “That… was amazing,” she finally got out. After another minute her breathing began to regulate and she curled up beside him. She kissed his chest lightly before resting her head in the crook of his neck. “Can you just hold me now?” she asked softly. “It makes me feel so close to you,” she whispered with a small smile.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her gently. “Yeah… Bloody marvelous.” He closed his eyes for a moment to try and regain his bodily strength. While they hadn’t gone fast or rough, it had still drained every bit of energy from him. The passion and love they’d shared had made everything ten times more intense than usual. He stroked her back gently and kissed her forehead. “Have I told you yet today… that you mean the world to me?”

She smiled at his ‘bloody marvelous’ and closed her eyes for a moment. She felt spent from making love with him this time. It was so different than any time before. The emotional connection was stronger and so deep she could still feel it coursing through her body. There was still a pleasant humming under her skin at the moment.

Her eyes opened slowly when he spoke again. “No, you haven’t told me that today.” She smiled and idly ran her finger over his chest and abdomen.

He smiled tenderly at her and brushed his fingertips over her eyebrows, cheeks, and lips. “You’re everything to me. You and the little one.” He rested his hand gently on her stomach and traced circles on it. He kissed her lips softly and closed his eyes. He couldn’t have asked for anything better than the woman and unborn child he held in his arms.

She gazed up at him with so much love in her eyes. He always made her feel special, and she couldn’t imagine wanting to be anywhere but here. “I never thought that things would turn out like this. I never would have thought that I’d be 16 and pregnant and happy about it.” She let out a deep breath. “But I am and I know that’s because of you. You make me so happy, William. I can’t even imagine what my life would be like right now if we weren’t together.” She stopped for a few seconds and ran her hand over his collarbones, caressing them softly. “Thank you,” she said quietly.

His eyes welled up with tears of happiness as he listened to her words. “Oh Buffy…” He cupped her cheeks and kissed her lovingly. “I should be thanking you. I never thought I would find someone as amazing as you, pet. I don’t deserve you. I’m so ecstatic to have found someone to love me back, and even more than that… you’re giving me a child. I can’t think of anything more beautiful than that.” He caressed her face and kissed her lips softly.

She saw how his eyes got teary and she loved him even more in that moment, because she saw his heart. At his words she felt her eyes get teary too. She loved this man so much that she didn’t know what to do or say at times, and now they were going to bring a little life into the world because of that love. The thought of the life inside of her melted her heart as she smiled at him and kissed him back. “You do deserve me, and I deserve you. We’re perfect for each other, and this baby…” she looked down and touched her stomach where his hand was still resting, “I don’t even know what to say about her.” She smiled as she looked back up into his eyes. She knew she had referred to the baby as a girl and she wondered if he had caught it.

Her words set him at ease completely and he actually believed everything she said. When coming from her lips, he couldn’t help but to believe that he deserved her. He just didn’t know why he did. He laced his fingers with hers on her stomach and he smiled softly at her. “You think it’s goin’ to be a girl?” He looked down at their joined hands resting over her stomach in awe. “I can’t wait for you to start showing. Gonna be even more bloody gorgeous than you are now.”

"Yes, I think it's gonna be a girl." She smiled big as she felt completely giddy with his hand laced with hers. “But I don't think I'm gonna look so ‘bloody gorgeous’ when I get fat," she said with a pout. She could feel a warm tingling where his hand was touching hers on her stomach.

He chuckled and kissed her gently. “You’re not goin’ to be fat, kitten. You’re goin’ to be beautiful.” He rubbed her tummy gently then slid down her body so his face was level with it. He closed his eyes and kissed all over it slowly, worshiping it and loving it. He nuzzled her abdomen affectionately and wrapped his arms around her waist. “Mine.”

She smiled, conceding for now but sure the subject would come up again. She began to giggle as he kissed her belly. "Always," she said in response to his 'mine.' She ran her fingers through his hair lightly and smiled down at him. "I think its time I tried to call Willow though," she said reluctantly.

He pouted up at her but nodded in agreement. “All right, pet.” He rolled off of her briefly to grab her purse from the floor near her clothes. He handed it up to her and settled himself back down at her stomach. He kissed on it some more and kept nuzzling it. Being near her tummy with his unborn child inside comforted him like nothing else. Knowing they were both safe and happy made him grin like a fool. He looked up at her and said, “Don’t mind me, love. I’ll just be right here. Go ahead and call Red. Try and convince her to cover for you for the next week or so.”

She watched him as he got her purse. "Thank you," she said and then watched as he settled back at her stomach. "I don't mind. I actually like it," she confessed with a smile. "There's something very comforting about having you there like that." She paused and looked at him as she slowly ran her fingers through his hair again. "As for Willow, I know she won't want me to leave because she'll miss me, but she'll do what I need her to do." Buffy proceeded to text Willow to tell her to call her when she could get out of class. "There," she said closing the phone. "She'll call in a few minutes." She began caressing his face as she waited for the call.

He smiled as he watched her in silence. He leaned into her touch and rumbled quietly in appreciation, like a giant cat snuggling into its mate. He licked her stomach, further confirming his similarity to a feline, and he rubbed his cheek against her soft skin. In his head he kept saying to himself, ‘Mine, mine, mine. All mine.’ He looked up at her after a while, with his bluer than blue eyes, and he murmured, “Love you, kitten.”

Giggles erupted from her when she felt him licking and rubbing her tummy. She continued to caress his face and run her fingers through his hair. She smiled at his words of love. “You seem to be acting like the kitten here,” she said playfully. “I want to start every day like this,” she said smiling. Before she could say anything else her phone rang. She smiled down at him apologetically, “Gotta talk to Willow. It shouldn’t take long, but don’t you get any ideas about distracting me.” She said the last part almost half seriously, half playfully.

His eyes glazed over a little as she ran her fingers through his hair. He had half a mind to purr at the sensation. She was right. He was just one giant kitty cat. He growled playfully and nipped at her belly with a light chuckle. He pouted a little when the phone rang, interrupting his fun, and then he grinned wickedly at what she said about distracting her. All sorts of nasty thoughts ran through his head and he licked his lips in anticipation. Giving her no warning whatsoever, he slid down between her thighs and started kissing her all over.

"Hi, Willow. - Yeah, I know I just got you out of class. And I'm sorry about that. There's just something important I need to ask you. - Yeah. - Oh!" Her conversation with Willow was suddenly interrupted by a tingling hot breath between her thighs. Her eyes clouded over for a second. Then she looked down at Will and gave him a glare that she only half meant because what he was doing felt so good. "Willow, hang on a second." Buffy put her friend on hold and looked at her lover. "Will... we can't... not right now... I have to talk to Willow... and I can't do that with you... down there."

He grinned lecherously and wiggled his brows suggestively. “Then how ‘bout we make the little redhead blush the color of her hair?” He gave her pussy a firm lick and suckled playfully on her clit. He could never get enough of tasting her. He growled against her thigh and muttered to himself about how delicious she was. “A right bloody treat.”

"How 'bout not-"she started. Her voice suddenly turned into a suppressed moan. 'Thank God I put Willow on hold,' she managed to form the thought as her body arched into him. "Will, we can't... plans... for New York..." was all she could form into words. She took in a sharp breath. Then she got a few more words out. "If you let me talk... to her now... I'll give you... a treat later... something really sweet..."

He grinned and wriggled his tongue up and down her slit as she spoke to him. Then he sucked on her clit as he debated how to answer her. “Hmmm…” He hummed against her skin with a smirk. He released her clit after a minute and licked her once more before saying, “All right. I’ll behave m’self for the time being.” He propped his chin on her stomach innocently and grinned. He couldn’t wait until she was done on the phone.

She could feel herself becoming increasingly aroused by his tongue work. How could she not? The way he sucked on her clit was pure torture and it turned her brain to mush. All she could do was whimper softly until he stopped and then she tried to regain some semblance of composure to talk to Willow. She avoided Will’s eyes and picked up the phone again. “Sorry, Willow. I was, uh, distracted,” she said lamely.

Willow was starting to get really impatient by the time Buffy picked up the phone again. She’d gotten out of class and gone to the restroom so she could call her, and then she’d been put on hold. She had a vague idea of what was “distracting” Buffy so much, and it made her cheeks resemble her hair. She cleared her throat and said, “It’s fine. What do you need?” She was wondering why neither Buffy nor Spike were at school today. It wasn’t like they wouldn’t be able to spend all night together. So why were they missing school too? Something bigger had to be going on and she was determined to find out what it was.

“Well, I need you to do something for me… for Will and me, actually.” Buffy paused and bit her lower lip nervously. ‘Now or never,’ she told herself. “Will and I talked yesterday about what we were gonna do. There were a few things I had on my mind after getting the positive test results and the major thing was my mom. I know how she feels about this kind of thing because we’ve had the whole ‘safe sex’ convo before. I just know she’d freak. And then there’s the other thing… Will and I… we won’t be able to really be together here in Sunnydale, Wills. If my mom knew she’d probably call the police and I don’t know what I’d do if…”

Buffy took a moment to compose herself, glancing down at Will with a weak smile before returning to Willow on the phone. “So, after all of our talking we decided that we’re going to run away. Now what I need you to do for me is this…” Buffy took a deep breath. “I need you to cover for me with mom when we leave. We’re going to head out this weekend and then be driving all week. I thought you and I could tell mom that I was gonna be staying with you, studying for tests all week. Well, what do you say Willow?”

Willow was shocked into silence for a long moment after Buffy finished talking. This was unbelievable and a little earth-shattering, but at the same time it had a sort of fairytale-like element to it. Her best friend was running away with her teacher because they were in love and she was pregnant. It was all incredibly messed up if you looked at it from a distance, but when you got closer you could see how in love they were. It was beautiful.

Willow bit her lip and sighed softly. “All right. I’ll help you and Will out, only because you’re my best friend and I want you to be happy. I know it would kill you if he got arrested and sent to prison.” She got a little teary-eyed and she took a shaky breath. “I’m really gonna miss you, Buffy. You’re the best girl friend I’ve ever had.”

Spike was still resting his chin on Buffy’s belly and he could hear what Willow was saying through the phone. He pouted a little as he looked up into Buffy’s eyes. He felt sorry for the redhead. She was going to be losing her best friend in this so they could be happy together. He’d have to remember to thank her over and over again for helping them.

Buffy could feel the tears welling up in her eyes from Willow’s words. She took another deep breath before she could speak. “I’m really gonna miss you too, Willow.” Her voice was breaking a little. “Thank you, for doing this for us, for me.” Buffy tried to smile through the few tears that had rolled down her cheeks. “You’re my best girl friend too and that’s not gonna change. Ever,” she said defiantly. “I want to see you before we leave, k? And you know I’ll call you when we get settled and hopefully you can come visit. I know that we’ll see each other again.” Buffy smiled a little more as she looked down at Will and gave herself some hope that she’d be seeing Willow again one day.

Willow relaxed a little at Buffy’s promise of seeing each other again and she wiped at her cheeks quickly with a quiet sniffle. “Can I see you tomorrow? I could help you guys pack…” She was hoping she’d get to spend a few more hours with her best friend before she moved across the country. Spike was up off Buffy’s stomach the second he saw the tears falling. He kissed her cheeks and lips gently with a sad smile, wiping the tears away from her face with the pads of his fingers.

She smiled at Will as he kissed her and wiped away her tears. To Willow she said, “Yeah, tomorrow would be nice. I guess just come by Will’s house ‘cause I’ll be packing my stuff from mom’s today.” She paused and then said, “Okay, see ya tomorrow. Bye Willow.” Buffy closed the phone and looked at Will. “You’re so good to me,” she said softly. She put her hands around his neck and pulled him in for a soft kiss.

Willow agreed and said goodbye before hanging up the phone and heading back to class. She was going to have to come up with an excuse for her teacher for why it took her so long. In the meantime, Spike couldn't stop smiling as he kissed Buffy softly, over and over again. "It's because I love you, kitten. I love you more than anything." He kissed her again and rubbed her belly with his hand.

He pulled back after a few minutes and sighed regretfully. "As nice as this is, we both need to get moving. I'll drop you off at your mum's so you can pack up your stuff while I go to the school and let them know I'm leaving." He kissed the tip of her nose affectionately before rolling off of her and getting dressed. He wasted no time in getting ready to leave and soon he had his car keys in hand as he waited on her.

Buffy happily smiled back at Will and returned his affectionate kisses. She purred softly when he rubbed her belly again. She didn’t want to stop what they were doing and she made a point to pout when he said they needed to go. After a minute she gave in, “Alright, but we’re so not done with this. After all, I still have a treat to give.” She gave him a smirk and got out of bed to get dressed.

She got in the car with him and waited until they got her house. The drive was made quickly and he parked in her driveway to let her out. He leaned over and kissed her softly, whispering against her lips, "I'll be back in about an hour, sweets. Try not to take everything you own, yeah?" He grinned and chuckled quietly. He was just teasing her because he knew how women were when they packed.

She gave him a look of shock at the thought that she’d pack everything. “I wouldn’t,” she defended herself. She went inside and pulled out her luggage set and began packing the things she would need the most.

He chuckled at her and smacked her on the behind as she got out of his car. “I’ll see you later, kitten.” He drove off then and headed straight for the school. When he got there he had a very unpleasant conversation with the little weasel of a man who called himself the principal. He’d never liked Snyder and he knew the other man loathed him just as much.

He explained that his grandmother had fallen very ill and he had to return to England to take care of her, so he was taking the day off to pack his things up so he could leave the next day. Snyder wrote up the paperwork and he spent a good thirty minutes going over it and signing it, and then he was dismissed. Spike drove like the devil back to Buffy’s house and parked in her driveway again. He hopped out and ran up to her front door, grinning excitedly as he knocked on it.

She had been packing her clothes, a few important pictures and small things for nearly an hour when she heard a car pull up outside. She hurried out of her room, expecting that it was Will, and made it to the front door just as she heard the knock. She flung it open and saw his grin. "How'd it go, honey?" she asked, just smiling back at him and moving out of the way so he could come inside.

He stepped inside when she opened the door and he picked her up in his arms. He closed the door with his foot and spun her around happily, before setting her down and kissing her soundly. “We’re good to go, kitten. Snyder bought my story. I’m supposedly flying back to England tomorrow.” He chuckled quietly and kissed the tip of her nose. “Did you get all your things together?”

She giggled and smiled happily at the feeling of being spun around. She gazed up into his eyes adoringly and listened to him. “Really?” she murmured. Feeling the pieces fall into place was hitting her now. She didn’t know what to say at first. She smiled and then answered his question. “Yeah, I think I’ve got everything. I’ve got a few bags.” She wondered what he would say to the several suitcases lying around her room.

His eyes widened when he saw what she thought constituted a “few” bags. “Bloody ‘ell, woman. Thought I told you not to pack the whole bloody house.” He was being sarcastic of course, but he couldn’t resist the urge to tease her. With a groan for dramatic effect, he began taking all of her suitcases out to the car and loading them up. When everything was in the car he opened the passenger side door for her and went around to get behind the wheel. He held her hand in his the whole ride back to his place. He was excited about finding an apartment and having her all to himself again. She still had a promise to uphold…
End Notes:
Please review!
Crossing the T's & Dotting the I's by Kiera Thornton
Chapter 10: Crossing the T’s & Dotting the I’s

Saturday, September 22nd

Spike woke to a soft, rhythmic tapping sound near him. He frowned with his eyes closed and groaned unhappily at the thought of waking up. When he finally did open his eyes he yawned and stretched out before turning his head toward the noise. He found Buffy sitting there next to him with his laptop in front of her. He smiled at the sight of her and raised his brows in curiosity. “What are you doing, kitten?” He scooted close to her and wrapped his arms around her middle. He kissed her thigh gently and rested his cheek there with a smile of contentment.

Buffy smiled at the sounds of him waking up. She continued to tap away at the computer. She had been awake for a half hour or more now, looking at their new apartment in New York. She was so excited about living with him and being with him that she couldn’t sleep in. So instead she had gotten out of bed, as quietly as possible so she didn’t wake him, and got the laptop to look at their apartment again.

They had found it late last night, before they went to sleep for the night. It had 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and they had a nice kitchen and a living room. She had only gotten a glimpse of the pictures of the place when they had found it last night. Now she wanted to get a better look. She was practically staring at the pictures for minutes at a time, all with a smile on her face. “Oh, nothin’,” she replied.

He sat up slowly beside her and hooked his chin over her shoulder so he could see what she was looking at. A smile curled his lips as he saw her looking at pictures of the apartment. He wrapped his arms around her from behind as he settled himself into a comfy position at her back. He kissed the nape of her neck gently and whispered, “I can’t wait to move in. It looks cozy.”

She smiled as he kissed her neck and put into words exactly how she felt about the place too. “I think so too,” she answered with a few more clicks on the keyboard. Then she closed the laptop and leaned across the bed to set it aside on one of the night tables. She crawled back into bed and sat on his lap. “It’s cozy right here too.”

He smiled at her lovingly and rubbed his hands up and down her belly slowly when she sat on his lap. He tilted his head and kissed all over her neck and the back of her ear. “Very cozy. I haven’t told you yet today… I love you.” He nibbled playfully on her earlobe and slid his hands under her top. He groaned at how soft and warm she was. She was always so bloody warm.

Warm tingles shot through her body at the touch of his hands on her belly, and they all started tingling downward when he nibbled at her earlobe and went under her shirt. She purred for him and rubbed his thighs while she sat in his lap. “And I love you,” she said, laying her head against his shoulder for a moment. Then she began kissing his neck, and sucking on it lightly, as she wiggled her bottom on his lap suggestively. She nipped at his neck and smiled against his skin as she whispered, “I want you.”

Her actions and her words combined to make a deadly combination against him. He moaned and moved his hands down to grip her hips, holding them steady as he rubbed himself firmly against her bottom. “Buffy, pet, love, kitten… I want you too.” He licked and sucked at the side of her neck, right on the pulse point, and he scraped his teeth very gently against her sensitive flesh.

She moaned from the feeling of his warm mouth on her neck and arched her neck back against his shoulder as she felt his teeth. “Will…” she whispered urgently. She had only one thought running through her mind, other than the mutual ravishing of course. Her hands moved to rest over his where they were still holding her hips. She slowly managed to put her hands between her skin and his palms. Then she turned over so she was straddling his lap. With a smirk on her lips she said, “I do believe I still have a promise to keep.”

His eyes had darkened with lust by now and he stared at her with desire evident in his gaze. “Mmm… That’s right. You do.” His hands went back to her hips after she turned in his lap, and he stroked her hip bones gently through the tiny shorts she wore. “I need you, kitten. I need to be inside you again. I need to feel you all around me.” He almost whimpered from the intensity of need he was feeling in that moment. She was like oxygen to him.

“Shh now, baby. You will have me for the rest of your life. I’m not going anywhere.” She kissed him softly on the mouth and then pulled back to pull her shirt over her head. Quickly she stood on the bed, over him, and removed her shorts too. She tossed both over the side of the bed as she sat back down on the bed again, this time at his feet. “These need to go,” she said, tugging at his boxers as she leant over his legs.

He watched her eagerly as she stripped down for him, his cock growing harder and harder at the sight and anticipation of what was to come. When she had his boxers off, he grabbed her up in his arms and pulled her up so her body was level with his. He kissed her passionately, desperately, hungrily and slipped his tongue inside her mouth. His cock bounced up in excitement and he moved his hands to grip her buttocks, pulling her over him so the head of his manhood was pressed against her slit.

Buffy returned his kiss, putting as much of herself into it as she possibly could. Her hands moved to rest on the headboard of the bed, on either side of Will’s head. When she broke it a moment later to catch her breath, she looked into his eyes and whispered, “I love you, William. I need you.” She eased herself down onto his hard cock, moaning and closing her eyes as she did.

He gasped and arched his hips up to meet hers, forcing his cock further inside her wet sex. “Oh, Buffy, baby. Fuck your warm little quim on my cock.”

She smiled at his reaction and braced her hands against the headboard more firmly as she rocked her hips a little harder. She picked up a quick rhythm, rocking her hips so she could feel him deep within her. “Oh God! Will!” She cried out in pleasure. Her body tingled and she felt her muscles clench as she reached her climax and rocked harder onto his cock.

Her release brought his as well and he moaned her name loudly against her breast, where he’d attached his mouth and was sucking eagerly on her pebbled nipple. He dropped his head back in ecstasy and spilled his load inside her, his cock pumping out thick wads of cum that coated her inner walls. As his breathing slowly started returning to normal, he looked into her eyes and grinned in satisfaction. “You’re so perfect for me.”

“Is that so?” she asked breathlessly, with a smirk, as she relaxed her arms and rested against his chest with him still inside of her. She took deep breaths, trying to regain a steady breathing pattern for several minutes. When her breathing was finally back to somewhat normal she managed to lift her head up and look at him. She caressed his cheek and smiled.

He leaned into her touch like a pet seeking its owner’s affection. In some weird way, she did own him. She owned every bit of his heart and his body was hers to do with what she pleased. There wasn’t a part of him that he wouldn’t happily give to her. “Yes. You are.” He kissed her deeply then and smiled against her lips.

After several minutes of exploring her mouth with his eager tongue, he pulled back to breathe and pouted a little. “We have to get going in a few minutes if we want to make it to the doctor’s office on time. I want to get that referral today so we know where to take you in New York.” He rested his hand gently over her belly and said, “Not letting you go through this without proper medical help.”

She returned his kiss eagerly and smiled at his little pout. His words managed to sink into her brain despite the way she eyed his pout delectably. “I wouldn’t have it any other way, my dear.” She kissed him quickly and climbed off of him. Before getting dressed she ran into the bathroom and quickly peed then brushed her teeth.

She looked in the mirror and fussed with her hair for a second before tying it back in a ponytail, with the hair tie on her wrist. She walked back out to his room and went to her bags. She opened the one with most of her clothes, searching for something nice to wear to the doctor’s. Finally she found a flirty pink dress. She found a pair of matching pink bikinis and bra with a little lace and bow in the middle. She slipped on her underwear and then her dress. Then she cleared her throat, “Will, could you zip me up?” she asked sweetly.

He didn’t even have time to reply before she’d scampered off to the bathroom to do her business. When she came back he lay back in bed and admired her nude body in silence. Only when she started getting dressed did he start to pout again. He licked his lips as he saw the undergarments she’d chosen for the day. There was no way in hell he was going to be able to keep his hands off of her later.

His erection made its presence known and he ignored it for the time being. Instead he nodded a little awkwardly and got up from the bed to zip up the back of her dress. He let his fingertips skim across the smooth flesh of her back as he pulled the zipper up. With that accomplished he went to his closet and got out a t-shirt and a pair of jeans for himself. He dressed quickly and hurried to the bathroom to take a piss, comb his hair, and brush his teeth as well. Nobody liked going out in public with messy hair and morning breath.

“Thank you,” she said as he zipped her up. She felt a pleasant shiver run down her spine at the feel of his fingertips. She pushed aside her desire for him for the time being, knowing full well that they’d never get out of the house if she did anything to him now. While he was getting dressed she said, “I’m gonna go downstairs and get something to eat, ‘k?”

She skipped downstairs and walked into the kitchen. She glanced through the items in the fridge and grabbed the bread, a thing of yogurt, a banana, and the milk. She put two pieces of bread in the toaster and then grabbed two glasses, a spoon, and a knife. She poured a glass of milk for herself and one for him. When her toast popped up she put in two more slices. She sat down and nibbled at her toast as she more willingly ate her yogurt. To herself she said, “I’ll save the banana for the car or later” with a shrug.

Spike finished in the bathroom and joined her downstairs for breakfast. He gave her a grateful smile and a peck on the cheek for making him toast and pouring his milk. He sat down next to her and ate like he was in the military, since he didn’t want them to be late for their first doctor’s visit together. He was still incredibly excited that he’d get to be there with her and for her this time. When he finished his food he grabbed up his car keys and put the dishes in the sink, making a mental note to wash them later when they got back.

He opened the front door for her and locked it once she was out, and then he went straight to the car to repeat the process. She put the banana in her oversized purse for later and grabbed a jacket before walking out the door. He got in the driver’s side and glanced at the clock with a frown. They had ten minutes to get there in time. He put the car in gear and drove like the devil toward the doctor’s office. She was patient and calm but he seemed to be in an extra hurry, and she smiled as she took it in. He’d never been like this around her before.

He sighed in relief when he parked the car in the lot. They had a minute to spare and he wasted no time in getting out and locking the car, running to the office and opening the door for Buffy. “Let’s get you checked in, yeah?” She nodded as they walked through the door at the doctor’s office and walked up to the front desk. “Buffy Summers to check in for my 9:30 appointment.” She smiled at the lady behind the desk. “Take a seat and we’ll call you Miss Summers.” Buffy smiled again and said, “Thank you.”

She turned to Will and said, “Now we wait.” She looked around for a place where they could sit together. The room wasn’t too crowded this early, but there were several people waiting. She spotted two chairs and a little table with magazines in the corner and she led the way. She sat down and calmly picked up one of the pregnancy magazines and began flipping through the pages while they waited.

He sat down beside her and fidgeted a little. His eyes darted around the room to observe the few others who'd dragged themselves out of bed this early on a Saturday. He looked back to Buffy and quickly took her hand in his, lacing their fingers and giving it a squeeze. He had to fight the urge to pull her into his lap and nuzzle her neck. He always calmed down when he did that.

She looked up when he took her hand. She quickly took in his appearance and knew she had to do something. “It’s ok baby. We won’t be waiting long, and the visit shouldn’t take long either.” She gave his hand a gentle squeeze and then took it out to soothingly rub his leg. She leaned over to whisper in his ear, “I love you, and I’ll let you play with me when we get out of here, yeah?” She sat back in her chair and looked at him with a smirk. “Is that better?”

He relaxed a little at her soothing tone of voice and her words of reassurance. Then his eyes practically bugged out of his head when he caught what she’d said. Now he was a little less nervous and a lot more aroused. He shifted a little to try and hide the toy surprise that had popped up in his lap. He cleared his throat and muttered to her, “Bleedin’ hell, you’re gonna be the death of me, Summers.”

“Only if we die in bed,” she said nonchalantly with a shrug. She looked back at her magazine for another minute. “At least you’re not nervous…” she sing-songed quietly. Flipping through the pages for another minute or two she looked up when she heard her name called. “Miss Summers, the doctor will see you now.” She looked at Will and said, “There, there now. See, we’re already in to see the doctor.” She smiled and held his hand as the nurse led them to the doctor’s examination room.

He narrowed his eyes on her and gave her a look that promised she’d be paying later, one way or another. When her name was called he got nervous all over again. It was almost time. ‘Buggering pull it together you sod.’ He chastised himself in his head for turning into such a nervous wreck that his palms had actually started sweating.

He swallowed hard and followed the nurse back to the room. She left him and Buffy alone to sit there and wait for the doctor. He stared at the walls blankly and tried to reason that everything was fine. It was just a doctor’s appointment after all. But he was going to be a father… It was nerve-wracking and exciting at the same time.

Buffy sat down on the examination table for a minute before realizing that Will was nervous again. She thought it was sweet that he was so nervous, but she wanted to calm him down too. She looked at the door and figured it would be a few minutes before the doctor came in. So, she hopped down from the table and leaned over him, resting her hands on his legs, and kissed him soundly.

A minute later she pulled back. “Does that help, baby?” she cooed. “I just want you to be at ease, okay? These things aren’t so bad, but I know how you feel. I was extremely nervous when I came here for my test.” She hopped back up on the table just as the doctor was coming in. “Hello, Buffy,” the doctor said looking at them both. “Hello,” she said with a smile.

Spike tried his best to calm down when she kissed him and when the doctor came in. He relaxed a little and forced a smile onto his face. He greeted the doctor with a silent nod of acknowledgement and then he was asked if he was the father. He narrowed his eyes at that question and responded that of course he was the father. He got a little grumpy after that, since he didn’t like the idea of anyone putting their hands on Buffy.

‘It’s ok sweetie,’ she mouthed. Buffy held out her hand to him and smiled. When she had his hand in hers she turned back to the doctor. “So, what are we doing today?” The doctor smiled and replied, “We’re just going to do a check-up today, Buffy.” Buffy glanced at Will and then back to the doctor. “You’re only a few weeks along, so we just want to make sure that you’re in good health and you know the do’s and don’ts. We’ll prescribe you some prenatal vitamins too.” Buffy smiled and nodded.

Spike sat back and watched as the doctor gave her the regular check-up to make sure her vitals were fine. He then listened attentively as the doc showed them some pamphlets with useful information and put them in a bag, along with a month’s supply of sample vitamins. Spike then proceeded to fill the man in on the fact that they were moving to New York the next day, so he got a list of recommendations and put it in the bag too. “Thanks for all your help, doc. I’m new at this.” He chuckled nervously and looked at Buffy with a smile. He took her hand in his and stroked his thumb against hers.

Buffy smiled and looked at Will. She felt little tingles running through her hand and up her arm as he stroked her hand. “Thank you, doctor. You’ve really helped us a lot in such a short time.” Buffy looked back at Will again and arched a brow. She wanted to get out of the doctor’s office pronto.

She pulled him by his hand, saying “Goodbye” to the doctor, and then hurrying out only stopping at the front desk to check on the bill. “You wanna pay the bill, honey?” she asked sweetly. She nuzzled his shoulder and reached her hand in his pocket for the car keys. “And I’ll go start the car,” she said with a devilish smirk as she stepped back with the keys in hand.

She walked out with the keys and went to the car. She slid into the passenger’s seat and slid the key in the ignition. She checked that it was in park and the emergency break was on before starting the engine. “There now. We’re ready to go.” She smiled and put her bag in the back seat of his car.

He happily followed her out of the doctor’s office, eager to be alone with her again, and he only stopped to pay the bill at the front. He rolled his eyes playfully when she took his keys and went to the car. She was so silly sometimes and he loved her for it. He went out, after the co-pay was taken care of, and got in the driver’s side.

He leaned over and gave her a long, lingering kiss on the lips. “I love you, kitten.” He buckled up and checked the mirrors before pulling out of the parking lot and driving toward home. Unfortunately, he’d been worked up from everything earlier and the kiss once he’d gotten in the car, so he found himself more than little excited at the moment. It was hard to concentrate on the road.

Buffy didn't want the kiss to end, as she reluctantly let him go so they could leave the parking lot. "Love you too." She couldn't take her eyes off of him as he drove. She couldn’t help but smirk at his excitement. It was obvious to her that he was finding it hard to concentrate on driving. She'd found it pretty easy to read him from the beginning of their relationship.

Now she wanted to have fun with him and she wasn't about to let him get all the way home before she had it. She quietly unbuckled and slowly leaned closer to him. She rubbed his inner thigh, applying just the right amount of pressure as she slid her hand up his leg and cupped him.

Spike saw her unbuckle her seat belt and scoot nearer to him out of his peripheral vision, but he wasn’t sure what she was up to. His eyes widened and he shuddered a little when he felt her hand between his legs. He gulped and tried to keep his eyes on the road. It was almost too much for him and he decided it would be best to pull over.

He changed lanes and turned at the light, changing directions so they were headed to the park down the block. Once they were there he parked behind a cluster of trees and shut off the engine. He turned to face her with lust in his eyes and he said in a low, gravelly voice in her ear, “That was very naughty of you, kitten.”

She watched him carefully and smiled at his reaction. She remained quiet, but continued rubbing his groin until they were parked. "It was," she replied in a sultry whisper. She immediately climbed onto him and raised the skirt of her dress midway up her thighs so she was more comfortable. She quickly unbuckled his seat belt. Once that was out of the way she kissed her way from his jaw line to his pulse point. She sucked on his neck there for a moment while she ground herself against him, teasing him a bit longer.

He brought out the vixen in her and she loved it when she was in control. Of course she loved it when he took control too, just like she loved it anytime they were together, sex or otherwise, because she loved him with every fiber of her being. Right now she wanted to play though. She'd wanted to play all day, giving him the little kisses and whispers to calm him at the doctor's had only gotten her more got and bothered too. She pulled away from his neck to kiss him on the lips hungrily. She slipped her hands inside his waistband, but only to tug his shirt free. Then she slid her hands up his chest, reveling in the feel of his rippling muscles under her fingertips.

He kissed her back eagerly and he was getting to the point where he almost couldn’t stand her teasing anymore. He slid his hands up her thighs under her dress and he started rubbing her gently through her panties, deciding to tease her back a little bit. Two could play at this game, and he knew both of them did it very well. He made sure not to touch her too hard and give her satisfaction. Instead he kept his caresses feather light and inconsistent.

She smiled against his lips as the kissing slowed down a bit. “Wi-ll,” she drew out his name in a breathless whisper. She took his earlobe and nibbled on it seductively and moved against his hand, trying to get more pressure. After a minute she released his earlobe and whispered seductively in his ear, “Do you want me baby?”

He moaned and thrust his hips upward in desire when she whispered his name. It was so fucking sexy when she talked to him like that. He bit her neck gently then sucked on it hard. Then he broke for a second and whispered against her skin, “More than you know. Wanna bury my cock in that tight, sweet quim of yours. Wanna make you scream and writhe around on me.”

He licked her neck slowly and moved her panties out of the way with one hand, so his other could rub her slit firmly. He stopped only long enough to unbutton and unzip his jeans. He drew out his cock, which was straining for attention, and he rubbed the leaking head against her gash. He moaned at the sensation of her warm wetness surrounding him as he slid inside her fully. “Oh god… Buffy… feels so damn good.”

“Oh, Will…” she choked out the words as she felt all the sensations of him sliding inside her. She quickly took off her jacket, rocking her hips a little at the same time. She tossed her jacket aside and moved her hands behind her to unzip her dress. Then she pulled it over her head and tossed it aside too. She looked at him with a mixture of love and lust in her eyes. The angle of penetration was just right in the car seat, and she tried to keep her motions slow to draw out the pleasure. Her eyes were locked on his and she said, “I love you.”

He looked deep into her eyes and said passionately, “I love you too, Buffy. So much.” He bucked his hips up every so often to change the angle of penetration and make things more interesting. Sometimes he would swivel his hips in a little circle so his cock was mixing her up inside. His mouth latched onto her neck while his hands gripped her toned ass.

She began rocking her hips faster and harder as her breathing picked up. The way he was moving was driving her crazy and she loved every second of it. She moaned his name and other inaudible words. Then she began to move her hands, scratching his chest lightly through the fabric of his shirt.

He used her ass as leverage to pump himself harder and harder inside her, until he was moaning and gasping into her neck. “God, Buffy, pet… Fucking amazing.” He closed his eyes and concentrated on the movements of his hips as he pounded his cock into her. He could feel that she was close and he was having a hard time keeping control of himself. He felt like any second now he’d explode. She always had that effect on him.

Buffy continued rocking her hips for another minute until she felt her walls fluttering around him. “Oh! Will! I’m going to…” Her walls clamped down on him and she felt her climax hit her hard. “Ooohhhh!” she cried out. Still feeling the effects of her orgasm rushing over her, like one wave after the other, she leaned in and whispered, “Come for me, William.”

The combination of her orgasmic cries, her clenching walls, and her whispered request worked like magic on him. He turned into putty in her hands as he let himself go inside of her, spilling his load into her sweet depths. His lips found hers and he moaned her name heartily into her mouth. When he started coming down from his blissful high he realized that their naked skin was covered in a light coat of sweat. His bare thighs were sticking to the leather seat of his car and he winced a little.

Finding humor in the situation he started chuckling lightly as he gave her a peck on the lips. “God I love you, pet. You always keep me on my toes, figuratively that is.” He winked good-naturedly at her and smacked her lightly on the bottom. He helped her get her clothes fixed and he did up his pants again. He had a sparkle in his eye as he pulled out of the park and drove toward the house. It was going to be a long night, indeed.
End Notes:
I think we've just spoiled you with the amount of sexy goodness in the chapter. Don't suppose you'd review as a thank you? *bats eyelashes*
The Road to Freedom by Kiera Thornton
Author's Notes:
This is a brand new, never-been-posted-anywhere-before chapter. The majority of this chapter was written by me, but Duchess Michelle comes back in as Buffy toward the end.
Chapter 11: The Road to Freedom

Sunday, September 23rd

Buffy was the first to wake up in the morning and she just lay there for a moment, completely still and silent. Today was the big day for them. They’d be heading to New York and leaving their old life behind. She glanced up at her sleeping lover’s face and she couldn’t help smiling. She was giving up a lot to run away with him, but she felt like she was gaining even more. She was going to be with the man of her dreams and they were starting a family together. It felt wonderful to be living a fairytale.

She rubbed his chest slowly and laughed silently to herself as he just murmured in his sleep. She moved away from his side and went to straddle his knees under the covers. They were both conveniently naked, since pajamas were pointless in their relationship, so she had full access to his morning wood. She ran her hands up his thighs slowly and smirked as she closed her fingers gently around his shaft. She started pumping it at a very slow pace then she leaned down and flicked her tongue across the head.

He shifted in his sleep a little and made a soft moan, which only encouraged her further. She wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock and suckled on it gently, causing his hips to instinctively buck in reaction. She descended slowly and took as much of him into her mouth as she could. Considering his way-larger-than-average size, she thought she was doing a pretty good job. She suppressed her gag reflex and felt the head of his cock sliding down her throat a little.

She was careful to maintain her breathing so she wouldn’t choke while she swallowed rhythmically around his pole. She came back up very slowly, hollowing her cheeks on the way, and she ended up sucking hard on the tip again. The slit at the head was already weeping with the first drops of pre-cum and she was eager to get a taste of the real thing. She licked them up slowly and swirled her tongue around the ridge of his cock. Her hand still pumped at the base, which she couldn’t quite reach with her mouth, and her other hand had ventured down to toy with his balls.

She cupped them in her palm and squeezed them gently, rolling them a little for extra stimulation. She watched his face carefully as she kept sucking, pumping, and rubbing. She saw signs that he was starting to wake up and she smirked at her success. She’d always wanted to wake him up this way. She loved seeing the look on his face when he was watching her. He looked so helpless and she knew she had complete control over him when she had his dick in her mouth. Men were so easy.

William was having a dream about chasing a puppy in a field of corn, and then it abruptly changed. Suddenly he was dreaming that he was lying in his bed with Buffy’s head between his legs, sucking away at his cock like it was a Popsicle. As the dream progressed he started waking up, only to realize it wasn’t a dream at all. A low groan of pleasure escaped his throat as he opened his eyes and looked down at her.

Her blonde head was bobbing slowly on his member and her warm mouth felt like fire on his skin. But what a way to burn… He saw her looking up at him with that mischievous little glint in her eyes, and it turned him on that much more. He raised a hand to thread his fingers gently through her hair, encouraging her lightly to go a little faster. She did so and he couldn’t stop moaning as he came closer to his release.

She’d been having fun with him while he was asleep, but it was even better when he was awake. She stared into his eyes as she traced the veins in his cock with the tip of her tongue. Then she lightly scraped her teeth against the head before going back to sucking like a pro. She’d only done this for him twice before and she’d already discovered her natural talent for it. She knew all the right things to do to drive him crazy. That said, she took her hand away from his balls and moved it so both fists were wrapped around his cock.

She kept sucking on the head eagerly as she started pumping her hands in opposite directions, causing the blood to circulate even more than it had been before. She released his cock with a loud pop, sensing he was extremely close to coming. She sucked her finger into her mouth for a second to get it covered with saliva, and then she replaced her mouth on his penis. She slid said wet finger down slowly underneath his ball sac, before wiggling the tip into his back entrance. She’d never tried it on him before, but she’d read in a magazine that it was a great way to make a guy come on the spot.

Sure enough, his hips bucked up hard as he yelped in surprise, his cock erupting into her mouth with steady squirts of his warm jizz. She sucked it all down contently then released him as he softened. She pulled her finger out and made sure not to touch anything until she got the chance to wash it. She crawled up his body with a smile and kissed him on the lips. “Morning, baby.”

His breathing slowly returned to normal as he came down from his unexpected orgasm, and he looked at her through slightly glassy eyes. He swallowed hard and it took him a moment to be able to speak properly. “Bloody nice wake up call, pet.” He kissed her softly and wrapped his arms around her, nuzzling her neck. He kissed up and down the side and whispered into her ear, “Don’t suppose a bloke could return the favor…” He flipped her over with a rakish grin and she squealed as he made his way down between her thighs.

An hour later they’d worn themselves out and had to take a shower to get rid of the sweat and sex odors. Once they were squeaky clean they got dressed and made the bed, before tidying up a few other things around the house. He’d decided to keep it while they were in New York, since they did plan on returning in the future. It would be nice to not have to look for and buy a new place when they came back. He’d already called USPS the previous day to get an address change, so his bills and mail would be sent to the new apartment in New York. They’d actually gotten a lot accomplished the day before.

When they’d gotten home Buffy had called Willow and told her to come over. The redhead spent a few hours helping them organize the house and pack up the things they were taking with them. They only packed a few bags to actually take with them on the road trip. The rest of the things they were moving got boxed up and taken to the post office, so they could be shipped to the apartment. They figured the boxes would arrive a few days after they actually moved in, so it wouldn’t be long before they could set up their new home.

William had plenty of money put away to support them until he could find a new job, and he was confident it wouldn’t take long with his credentials. He had his master’s degree for art history and he had six years of teaching under his belt, with no complaints from administration. He was confident he could get a well-paid job at either a school or a museum. Manhattan was full of options he hadn’t had in Sunnydale. It was just one more reason he was happy to be moving.

When the last of his stuff was loaded into the trunk of the car, he locked up the house and got in the driver’s side. He smiled over at Buffy and squeezed her hand. “Here we go.” She took a deep breath and nodded, biting her lip as they pulled out of the driveway. She stared at the house as they pulled away, and she said goodbye to it with a sad smile. As they drove through the town she committed everything to memory and it started hitting her that they were really doing this. They reached the outer limits of the city and the ‘Welcome to Sunnydale’ sign came into view. A single tear slipped down her cheek and she gripped William’s hand tightly.

He gave her a sympathetic look before turning his eyes back to the road. Once they were past city limits she started letting go of everything and a smile crept onto her face. She turned her head to look at William and she said, “It feels nice… moving on. We’re getting a fresh start. I can’t wait.” He looked at her and smiled, leaning in to give her a quick peck on the lips. His eyes were back on the road the next second, since he really didn’t want to get into an accident, and she started fiddling with the radio.

He frowned at her choice of music, some girly pop that threatened to make his ears bleed, but he let her have her way with it. He was just glad to be leaving that miserable town so they could start their new life together. Two hours into the car ride she had to pee so he pulled over at a gas station and parked the car. He went inside with her and picked out some soda and chips while she used the restroom. He paid at the counter and put down $25 for gas too. He figured he should fill up while he was here so they didn’t have to stop again for a while. It was only eleven o’clock and he didn’t plan on getting lunch until around one.

She came out of the restroom and grinned when she saw that he’d gotten them some snacks. She went out to the car and opened the bag of Cheetoh puffs, munching on them happily as he backed out of the parking space and pulled up to pump number five. He parked the car there and shut it off as he got out, running inside quickly to tell the clerk what number he was using. He came back out and filled up the tank quickly, and then they were back on the road again.

The snacks held them over until two o’clock, which was longer than he’d expected, and then they stopped to get lunch at Taco Bell. He was still amazed at how much food she was able to pack away, but now she’d started using the excuse that she was eating for two. He just shook his head at her playfully and watched her eating with complete adoration. She hadn’t started showing at all yet, so she was still as tiny as ever. The fact that she was so short and thin only made him feel more protective of her. She could get hurt so easily and he wasn’t going to let that happen.

After lunch they drove until seven, only stopping once for more gas and snacks. She napped for a good portion of the time and that’s when he changed the music to what he liked. He made sure to keep it on a very low volume so it wouldn’t disturb her. The timing was perfect for them to stop for dinner, because they were coming right through a large city. He pulled into the parking lot of Chili’s and found a spot relatively close to the entrance. The late night crowd hadn’t picked up all the way yet, so parking wasn’t impossible to find.

He shut off the engine and shook her shoulder gently to wake her up. She pouted and grumbled as she came out of her slumber, but then she sat up with a smile when she remembered where she was. She noticed it was dark outside and she glanced at the clock with surprise. She yawned and stretched slowly in her seat, and then she unbuckled her seat belt and said, “I can’t believe I slept that long. I don’t usually do that well with road trips.”

She leaned in to kiss him and he wrapped his arms around her. Before things could get heated, the way they always did between them, he pulled back and said, “Time for dinner, kitten, and then we’ve got a few more hours to drive before we can stop for the night.” She pouted but agreed when her stomach growled at her angrily. They got out of the car and walked inside hand-in-hand. They were relieved to find there wasn’t a long wait and they got a table after only ten minutes.

Dinner went smoothly except for the few times Buffy felt the waitress was being a little too friendly towards William. She shot a death glare at the girl and she quickly scampered away, abandoning the idea of flirting with the handsome man at the table. It was clear from the fuming blonde that he was obviously taken. Buffy felt the need to be possessive after that point and she ran her toes up the inside of his leg slowly. Her eyes held his as she worked her way up to his crotch and rubbed his bulge with her foot.

He swallowed hard and took a gulp from his ice water to try and calm himself. He frowned at her across the table and she smirked, knowing she was driving him crazy with her teasing. She dropped her foot after a few minutes when the waitress returned, and Will had a hard time looking up at the brunette as she served them their food. His cheeks were slightly flushed and he was in desperate need of release. Buffy caught his gaze and licked her lips, thinking of what she’d love to be doing to him right now.

The waitress left and they ate their meal in silence. There was no need for words with the way they were staring at each other. Their eyes conveyed everything they were thinking and they knew they had to finish quickly. They were itching to be alone again so they could go at it like bunny rabbits. When they finished eating he paid the bill and she grabbed his hand, and pulled him away from the table in a hurry. She led him toward the back of the restaurant and down the hallway to the restroom area. She poked her head into the women’s restroom to find that it was empty.

Before anyone could come around the corner and see them, she pulled him inside and pushed him into the handicap stall. She locked the door and pressed her body against his eagerly, her mouth claiming his for a passionate kiss. Their hands were everywhere and their moans echoed through the small room as they tugged at each other’s clothing. He got her jeans unzipped and pushed off her legs, her shoes discarded a few feet away on the tile floor, and then he hoisted her up against the wall.

She opened his pants and was pleased to find he wasn’t wearing any boxers. She drew his shaft out and kissed him hard as she started stroking him. He pushed her thong aside and she guided his cock to her entrance. They moaned together as she sank down on him as much as she could. They still hadn’t managed to fit all twelve inches inside of her, but each time they had sex she was able to fit just a little bit more. She gasped as he started slamming his hips up hard against hers, causing his pubic bone to strike her clit on every thrust.

A hoarse cry left her throat and stars exploded behind her closed lids as he found that perfect little spot inside her. He kept at it and the sound of their flesh slapping together filled the room. They heard the door open but they were too wrapped up in each other to give a damn. Apparently they were being pretty obvious, because a few seconds later they heard a bunch of whispers outside the stall and a distinct ‘ew’ from one of the girls. The door opened and closed a minute after that and they were alone again.

The friction between them had been building ever since they’d started, and now they were both at breaking point. He was fucking her into the wall in earnest, while still careful not to hurt her, and they both shouted as they found their mutual release. They panted as they came down, and then she burst into giggles. The fact that they’d just had sex in a public restaurant, and had been caught by a group of girls, was incredibly amusing to her. He started chuckling a moment later and they kissed happily.

They fixed themselves up again and she checked herself in the mirror, to make sure she didn’t look like she’d just been fucked against a bathroom wall. She checked the hallway and opened the door when it was all clear. They made their way out of the restaurant holding hands, while trying to look as inconspicuous as possible. When they were back in the car they buckled up and hit the road again. It was nearing eight o’clock and he planned on driving until at least ten.

Traffic wasn’t that heavy and they managed to cover more distance than they’d planned by the time ten rolled around. They were in a small town this time so there wasn’t much to choose from, but they managed to find a decent Best Western hotel to stay at. He checked them in for the night while she waited in the car, and then he came back with the room key and a grin on his face. “We’re all set for the night, kitten.”

He kissed her then grabbed only the bags they would need for the night, lugging them across the parking lot and to their hotel room. Luckily it was on the ground floor so they didn’t have to take the stairs. He opened the room and flipped on the light switch, pleased to see the place was clean and cozy. A queen-sized bed was against the wall with a nightstand and lamp on either side. There was a dresser with a small TV on top of it, right across from the bed, and there was a table with two chairs by the door. A mini fridge and a trash can resided in the corner, while the bathroom was on the other side of the room.

He put their bags down by the dresser then shut the door and wrapped her up in his arms. He nuzzled her neck and whispered, “I love you, Buffy.” His hands moved to her stomach and he caressed it lovingly. He backed her toward the bed slowly and kissed her lips gently as he went. As much as he wanted to ravage her again, he was dead tired from driving all day. He pulled the covers back and stripped down quickly before climbing in. He patted the space beside him so she’d cuddle up to him. They still had a few things to talk about.

Buffy made fast work of undressing herself and getting into bed with William. The moment she was under the covers she curled her body against his. She had to be touching him. They’d spent so much time in the car today that right now all she wanted to do was lay in bed with him, but even then she felt the need to feel his skin against hers. “I love you too,” she murmured, looking up into his eyes. “So much.”

Pressing her lips to his shoulder softly she smiled. “What do you think we should name the baby?” she asked suddenly. She’d been thinking about it lately and she wasn’t sure how to broach the subject, so she just popped the question. There really wasn’t a right or wrong way to bring it up, not when it came to William. Buffy felt she could talk to him about anything.

He wrapped his arm around her snugly and raised his brows when he heard her question. “Not a clue, love. Do you ‘ave any ideas yet?” He stroked her arm gently and looked up at the ceiling as he thought about it. Having never been in a position to seriously contemplate children before, he’d never brainstormed possible names. As he thought about it now he was able to come up with a few that were appealing to him. “Hmm… What about Dakota? Or Astrid? Always fancied that an interesting name.” He looked down at her questioningly as he let his hand come to rest on her stomach, a completely natural gesture for him now.

There wasn’t even a baby bump yet and he was obsessed with touching her stomach. Buffy didn’t mind though. She actually loved it. It evoked warm tinglies in her to have him stroke her belly. “I’ve thought of a few,” she said, blushing slightly. “I do like those.” She trailed a finger along his collarbone with a smile. “I always liked the name Kimber for a girl.” With an excited grin she added, “Oh! What about Sadie? That’s one of my favorite names.”

He smiled upon hearing the excitement evident in her voice. “I think Sadie’s a gorgeous name, love. I wouldn’t mind at all naming my daughter that.” He kissed the side of her neck happily and closed his eyes, concentrating on her breathing and heartbeat. They both lulled him into a sense of calm and peacefulness. He opened his eyes and glanced up at her face after a moment. “What about a middle name, pet?” He rubbed her hip bone gently as his face twisted into an expression of deep concentration. “Sadie Abigail, Sadie Michelle, Sadie Elyse, Sadie Madison…”

She ran her fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck while he nuzzled her neck. In this moment she was happier than she could have ever imagined being. She had the man of her dreams, a baby on the way, and so much more. She felt like she had it all right now because all that really mattered was Will and the baby. It wasn’t easy to leave her mom and her home behind, but when she met Will she knew that where ever he was going to be, she would be there too.

She was drawn out of her thoughts by his suggestions for a middle name. Wrinkling her nose at the first few she got so excited when he said “Sadie Madison” that she stopped him in his tracks saying, “Oh! Sadie Madison! Definitely that one! It’s perfect!” Then she kissed him happily. They’d picked a name for their little girl and she felt sure that it was a girl. She didn’t know what it was that made her feel it was a girl, but there was just some sixth sense that told her it was.

His eyes lit up at her enthusiastic interruption. He kissed her nose and grinned like an idiot. “Sadie Madison Thornton… Has a nice ring to it, pet.” He kissed her fully on the lips until he knew she’d have to breathe. He pressed his forehead against hers and whispered happily, “I can’t believe we’ve already got a name picked out. This is perfect.” He laced his fingers with hers and kissed her again. Life really was perfect right now. He didn’t know what more he could ask for.
End Notes:
Please review! We need all the inspiration and motivation we can get. We hope to update soon.

Thank you very much to cordykitten for being a frequent reviewer. Thank you also to katriina for reviewing. I enjoy hearing your opinions and I'm glad to people are interested in this story.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=34928