The Ice Cream Man by CallMeKitten
Summary: You're traveling to the beach, a place not only of sight and sound, but of mind. A journey into a wondrous location whose only boundaries are those of imagination. There's a signpost up ahead, your next stop...The Summer Lovin’ Zone!

Lonely Buffy decides that a nice peaceful day at the beach is what she needs, and she knows just the place to go. The day becomes a scorcher and a cocky ice cream man claims he’s guaranteed to satisfy.

Thanks to Lori for her prompt she left me in her review, this one’s for you :P

Enjoy this 3rd installment to the Summer Lovin' Series
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 5839 Read: 5042 Published: 06/23/2009 Updated: 07/01/2009

1. Beach Blanket Bingo by CallMeKitten

2. Eat Me by CallMeKitten

3. Ice is Nice by CallMeKitten

Beach Blanket Bingo by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
Thanks to PB for the extreme beta hat wearing, muchas huggles to you and thanks Chantel for banner, it so rocks!
Chapter 1 – Beach Blanket Bingo


The summer heat was messing with her brain, or was it the stress of being alone all he time?

The forecaster said today was going to be beautiful, sunny and hot, perfect for the beach. She remembered discovering that secluded section just past mile marker 83 last year, and decided sun, sand, and nothing but the sound of crashing ocean waves was just what the doctor ordered.

Buffy loaded the Jeep once more for a day trip. Blanket, umbrella, cooler filled of cold drinks and snacks, sunscreen, book… Looks like I have everything! Once more, she set the GPS on the dash and headed out.

######



Arriving at the beach, she was more than pleased to see it was still as empty as she had remembered. She parked on the sand, but didn’t drive too far in, she wasn’t sure if the Jeep would be able to get out if the sand was too deep.

Dragging the cooler down to the spot where she’d set up her own private oasis had been a difficult task, but one she gladly did alone. She had a feeling that today would turn out to be worth the drive.

She shimmied out of her cover up, and checked her bikini ties, making sure they were tight and headed toward the water. The sand was hot under her feet, causing her to rush to cool her feet in the cold water.

The waves were crashing low, but with no lifeguard anywhere in sight, she decided to just walk along the edge. Cool foam ebbed and flowed over her pink painted toes, creating a sense of calm that little can match.

Little seashells, a small horseshoe crab, and pieces of rock that had been polished by the tide littered the smooth, wet sand. There were no ships on the horizon, or planes with long banners behind them, and no tourists on a boardwalk. She was alone with nature. A satisfied smile crept across her face as she headed back to her blanket in the shade. Perhaps a nap, maybe a few chapters, she was free to relax with out any interruptions.

The sun was high in the sky, beating down on her. The umbrella was shielding her from its direct rays, but the lack of breeze was excruciating. Still scared to enter the water without a lifeguard, she’d started rubbing the ice cubes from the cooler all over her body. Wish I’d thought to bring the spray bottle, damn it. I may have to cut the day short if I can’t cool off soon.


######


Spike couldn’t believe his friend had roped him into this. He was actually driving an ice cream truck along the beach, passing out novelties to snot nosed kids with sticky coins. At least the truck was cool.

If he hadn’t owed Dave a major favor, he would never have ended up dressed like a moron in lime green cargo shorts and a t-shirt with an ice cream cone telling you, “Eat Me”. And riding around in a truck that screamed, “little kids…. I have treats, come see me” just seemed over the top wrong. There was something seriously perverse about that, and the paint job on the truck just made it more vivid.

Dave’s truck had originally been your standard, run o’ the mill Good Humor truck. But Dave had a sick sense of humor. He had commissioned a custom paint job that rivaled the tackiest of van murals. The picture airbrushed on the side was a lovely blond bombshell in a bikini, the plump, shiny red lips of her mouth were open wide waiting, for Dave (in the same moronic uniform he was wearing) straddling a red, white, and blue Mega Missile popsicle poised to fly directly into her mouth. And if that wasn’t wrong enough for a truck that had kiddies swarming it as it drove by, the speech balloon over Dave’s head also said, “Eat Me”.

He was sick of the kids, the whining and crying about not having any money, or enough money, tugging on someone to buy them something, anything. He had just kept driving down the main drag, looking for an alley or somewhere to just park for a bit and escape the insanity. At least Dave had installed a kick-ass stereo system.

He had driven for quite a way outside of the hustle and bustle of the tourist area, and found himself a nice place to park. Maybe I will even get some sun?

Spike yanked up on the emergency brake, turned on the stereo loud, and propped his feet up on the dash. The song that came on was “Ice Cream Man” by Van Halen. Laughing his ass off, he leaned back and began to sing along. He was unaware that the song was blasting over the PA system as well.


######



No sooner had she decided that she would pack it in, she heard music blaring. Looking behind her revealed an ice cream truck and the song now registered in her head as what she was hearing. I’m your ice cream man, guaranteed to satisfy… “Ice cream, and right on time. God, I hope it isn’t a mirage.”

Standing up, she almost lost her footing in the hot sand. I must be dehydrating, should have drank that last water instead of pouring it on myself.

Buffy made it to her car and reached in the hot car to grab her wallet. Trudging through the sand, she made her way toward the truck.

The truck was a sight to behold, causing her to laugh out loud. The guy with this truck must have a sense of humor, with the mural and the music.


The ice cream man was sitting behind the wheel, his hat visor tipped down over his eyes, feet tapping on the dash, singing along to the Van Halen tune loudly.

As Buffy reached the truck, she got a full view of the mural and the luscious sight of its driver. Jeez, he looks sooo familiar!


The man in the truck hadn’t noticed her yet, so she took the opportunity to look at the goods, so to speak. His skin was pale, with a hint of tan, short, curly dirty blond hair peeked out from under the side of this silly hat, which matched his equally stupid outfit. His face had the cheekbones of a god, and those lips... perfect for nibbling… God! What's wrong with me? Buffy thought as she ogled him.

Clearing her throat to get his attention didn’t work. The music was too loud. He seemed to be lost in his own little world. “Excuse me,“ she tried a little louder. Still nothing. The side doors to the large truck had been slid back so that he could catch the cross breeze, so she entered the truck. She didn’t want to startle him, but really wanted to get some ice cream now.

“Excuse me!” Buffy touched his flip flopped foot and he nearly jumped out of his skin.

“Hey! You nearly gave me a heart attack!” Spike’s heart beat rapidly in his chest, partially because she had genuinely scared him, but also because there was a smokin’ hot, scantily clad, blond standing within inches of him. Her golden skin smelled of the coconut oil that covered every bare inch of her goddess-like body.

“You are the ice cream man, are you not?”

A sly grin spread across his face as he cocked his head to the side. Curling his tongue behind his teeth, he replied, “Guaranteed to satisfy.” He winked at her as she blushed at his response.

Buffy could feel her face flush, not from the heat of the sun, but the heat from her own body. The look he was giving her made her feel like she may just melt. “I-I was wondering if I could get something from you to cool me off. It’s pretty hot out there, and no lifeguard on duty this far down the beach.”

Spike had hoped he was finished peddling frozen novelties to the masses for the day, but this was no whiny kid. She was all woman, and all alone. It crossed his mind, he better not blow it by sounding like a pervert, or he may scare her off. “Well. I was actually done for the day, drove down here for a peaceful bit o’ beach myself, but it seems I have forgotten to bring my towel. Tell you what, if you’ve got an extra towel, and don’t mind sharing the beach with me, I will provide the cool treats and my lifeguard services. Interested?”

OMIGOD, omigod, OMIGOD! Alone on a secluded beach with this hunka hunka man! Duh, this is a no brainer. Now, Buffy, close your drooling jaw and answer the man. “Sure! I’ve got extra towels and a cooler down by the water. Now, if we are gonna spend the afternoon together, let me introduce myself. I’m Buffy, Buffy Summers.”

Spike looked at her outstretched hand. Should I introduce myself as Spike? People always question my nickname, and I don't really want to get into the stupid reason I have it. But Buffy? What the hell is that? Did her parents actually give her that at birth? Poor girl, maybe easier to just give her his name. As he went to shake that dainty hand she was offering, his brain tripped and this is what he said. “Hi, I’m Dave. Dave Smith.” Shaking her hand, he didn’t know why he had given her his buddy’s name, but it was too late now. He was going to have to roll on with it. “Nice to meet you, Buffy. Now, let me run down and get your cooler and fill it with stuff for our afternoon.”

Buffy stepped out of the truck, and they walked to her little spot of beach she’d claimed. He lifted the cooler and hoisted it up onto his shoulder with ease. Wow, strong too. I sure hope he takes that shirt off soon. Again! I can’t believe I am such a perv. Never mind, yeah I can. He is a fine specimen of man.

"Ok, Dave, I will get you a towel out of the Jeep. Hurry back!” she called out to him as he walked back to his truck. Normally, cargo shorts did nothing for her, but the way they were hugging his obviously firm cheeks o’ass that swished as he walked through the sand, she felt herself bite her lip. Now, should I lay down and pose myself seductively, should I walk down by the water and hope he joins me, or should I just untie the suit and wait here naked. Giggling at her own thoughts, Buffy elected to walk down to the shore and hope he joined her soon.

Spike rushed back to the truck with her cooler and quickly filled it with several different things from the freezer. He had forgotten to ask her what she liked, so he figured he’d just grab an assortment. After it was full of snacks and drinks, he locked up the truck and began the trek back to her blanket. The closer he got, the more concerned he became at not being able to spot her. He saw her Jeep parked in the sand, not far from where she had set up, but didn’t see her anywhere. Setting the cooler in the shade of the umbrella he rushed toward the water still searching, and beginning to panic that she might have gone into the water alone. “Buffy! Buuffeeeee!”

“I’m over here, Dave!” Buffy saw him rush up to her.

“Woman, that’s twice already you’ve scared me and we’ve just met!” Spike was out of breath from his panicked run to the waters edge. “I need to keep a better eye on you, can’t lose you before I actually catch you,” he said calmly as he gently took her hand and placed a chaste kiss on it. "Now, do you fancy a frolic in the waves or something cold to eat first?” He realized that he hadn’t let go of her hand, but she wasn’t pulling away from him either.

Laughing at how giddy she was feeling with him holding her hand and using words like ‘fancy’, she coyly answered, “Frolic, please, then ice cream.” She swung their joined hands between them as they started to walk down the beach.

“Wait!” Spike said as he let go of her hand.

Buffy pouted as her hand swung alone.

Spike saw that lip puff out. She’s gonna have you wrapped around her little finger by the end of the day with that look! “I just feel a little over dressed.” He quickly pulled that ridiculous shirt over his head, exposing his well-fit torso.

Holy shit! Could he be any hotter? Buffy’s mind traveled to what those snug lime green shorts might be hiding. Stop it, you naughty, naughty girl.

Spike noticed her looking at him hungrily and smiled because of it. He knew he looked good, but the hungry look in her eyes told him he looked even better than he thought. He tossed his shirt up the beach toward their blanket. He ran his hand over his rippled abs stopping as his hand reached the waistband of his shorts. He watched her eyes as they followed his hand like a cat ready to pounce. Pounce, baby, pounce. Spike reached for her hand once more, “Now, where were we?”
End Notes:
Please leave me a note letting me know you enjoyed, and don't forget, I love new prompts! Challenge me, I dare ya!
Eat Me by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
Thanks for the beta, PB, might I remind you how hard you rock m/!
Chapter 2 – Eat Me

Walking in the surf, Spike was feeling bad about lying to Buffy. He hadn’t expected to actually like her. He was holding her hand, which fit perfectly in his, and watched, as she seemed to glow in the sunshine. He was trying to listen, to commit her fact file to his memory, but kept getting distracted by her near nakedness. He needed to touch that hot golden skin.

Spike spun her around, swiftly pulling her into a tight embrace. The heat of their skin touching, stirred both of their nether regions. Their attraction to each other was now undeniable as they looked at each other with lusty, hooded eyes. Our golden couple paused only a few seconds before they attacked each other’s mouths.

Standing with the waves crashing around their ankles, the sand eroding more with each pass, caused them to stumble onto the beach. They continued their steamy makeout session till they were in danger of being pulled out to sea.

“Dave, how about we take this back up to the blanket before we become fish food?” Buffy asked the question as she stood and offered him her hand.

Spike stood, and brushed some of the sand from is body, “Look, Buffy, there’s something I need to tell you…”

OMIGOD! Am I coming on too strong? Buffy panicked at those words. “Ok, what is it, Dave?”

“Um, well, my name’s not Dave. It’s William, but everyone calls me Spike. I don’t know why I lied, it just rolled out of my mouth before I knew what I was saying.” He gave her his best puppy dog eyes and a pouty lower lip. “Forgive me? Please, Buffy?” He reached out his hand to her.

Buffy looked at the fine specimen of man standing before her. His smooth skin that rippled with finely toned muscles, begged to be explored by her eager little fingers. When she finally got to his face, those stunning blue eyes captured her and sucked her in. But then that lip. It was begging to be nibbled. She knew she should be furious, but she couldn’t resist him. There should be laws about looking that fine!

“Spike, huh? Care to tell me why you have that name?” Buffy batted her eyelashes and took his hand.

Spike smirked and pulled her close once more. “Be a good girl, and I might even show you.” He captured her mouth and kissed her deeply. His tongue danced with hers, leaving them both panting and pulling back to breathe. “Let’s go back to the blanket. I think I have something you might just be interested in.”

“Lead the way, Spikey.” I can’t wait to see what he has for me. Judging by what she felt as they were rolling around in the sand, she was eager to find out.

Spike couldn’t believe his luck. Note to self: Thank Dave, profusely. Walking back to the blanket, Spike thought of all the things he’d like to do with Buffy, wondering just what she might be thinking of doing, and thinking of the cooler full of ice cream products. I wonder if she’d let me…?”

The sand was very hot, causing them both to run to the blanket. Falling on the blanket, Spike leaned over her and kissed her again.

“Still want a cool treat? I packed lots to choose from.” Spike pulled the cooler closer to them through the sand and popped open the lid. “Ice cream or Popsicle?”

Buffy didn’t really want a cool treat; she was enjoying the extra heat on the blanket. Today’s forecast: The temperature promises to rise (among other things), even in the shade! “Why don’t you recommend one to me? You are the expert.” Buffy leaned back on her elbows, one knee bent and rocking back and forth, opening and closing her legs, just a bit.

That knee rock wasn’t lost on Spike. He watched as her golden tresses fell behind her, swaying on the blanket as that knee rocked. His eyes were drawn up the inside of her thigh, to her barely covered pussy. Ok, Spike, don’t you dare blow this opportunity! Let’s see if we can make this a day to remember for both of us! “I have just the thing then.” Reaching in the cooler, he produced a wrapped Mega Missile Popsicle, just like the one on the side of the truck. A lusty and lewd expression took over that chiseled face.

Buffy watched as he unwrapped the patriotic, phallic-shaped Popsicle. Have mercy! I hope he’s got an imagination, ‘cause mine is in overdrive right now! Licking her lips, Buffy eyed the frozen novelty, “I am a bit overheated, that looks like it might help to cool me off.”

Fuck! Popsicle sex! I never even thought about that! Spike’s imagination was racing, as he brought the popsicle to her mouth. Buffy’s tongue met it before it reached her lips. She opened wide as he slowly pushed it in just a tad, then pulled it out again. “How is it? Do you feel cooler yet? Or do you need some more?”

No words needed to be said, Buffy opened her mouth once more, and he gladly returned the quickly melting Popsicle to her hot mouth. This time, Spike could feel her swirl her tongue around its tip, and watched as she closed her eyes and moaned as she did it.

If she keeps this up, I may jizz my pants! Spike allowed Buffy to continue sucking and teasing the popsicle, as he watched it drip onto her heated skin.

Buffy gasped as soon as the drops of Popsicle hit the valley between her breasts. “AAH! That’s cold!” She watched as Spike leaned forward, his mouth hovered over the Popsicle’s juice. Her skin prickled as she felt his breath on her body.

“Let me get that for you,” and he licked it off her skin. His tongue tickled her with its light touch.

Not cooling off, not cooling off… oh Lord, that tongue. Please let that Popsicle drip lower! “Ooooh! Spike! That feels so good, I hope I don’t get any on my new suit!” She looked at him all coy and kitteny.

BOING! Here we go! “Well, since I think we need to keep hydrated, and the Popsicle is melting fast, let’s just get this suit out of the way.”

Buffy sat up and lifted her hair, granting access to the ties on her neck. “Hmm, that does sound like a good idea.”

With his free hand, he pulled the strings, releasing her tanned, pert breasts. Hardened nipples just begging to be tasted. “Now, where were we?”

“But, Spike,” she commented as she batted those long eyelashes again, “What about the bottoms? I don’t want to get anything on them either.” She rolled onto her back and took them off before he could get another word out.

DAMN! It’s gonna happen! Down, boy. Let’s not finish before we start. Spike was staring at her golden body, not a tan line anywhere to be found. “Great minds think alike, or so I’ve heard. Now, where were we?” Once more, he held the Popsicle over her skin, only this time he aimed those drips exactly where he wanted to taste her.

Buffy watched as Spike began to drip the Popsicle onto her skin, lower each time. Her pussy ached to be touched with that obviously skilled tongue. Goosebumps covered her skin with each flick of his tongue. I wonder what it would feel like with that popsicle inside? I am so hot, it’d probably melt on contact! I wonder if he’d consider trying it? Maybe he’s thinking it too! Oh good Lord, what kind of girl says “fuck me with a Popsicle?” Well am too far gone to turn back now, so here goes nothin’ “I feel hot on the inside too, think maybe that Popsicle might be able to help?” She held her breath, waiting to see if Spike thought she was too freaky.

Spike looked at the quickly melting patriotic pop, and hoped it would survive a few more minutes. This is by far, one of the top ten kinkiest things I could have imagined, and it’s happening to me! One more time: Thanks, Dave. Buffy’s eyes were darting back and forth between the popsicle and his face, eager for his answer. “I did tell you earlier, I’m guaranteed to satisfy, didn’t I?”

Buffy nodded and parted her legs. She could tell from his grin that he was equally as excited to try this.

Popsicle in hand, Spike positioned himself between her legs. Slowly, just in case she changed her mind, he rubbed the bright red rounded tip of the pop along her shaven folds. Her head was thrown back, and she moaned in ecstasy with each pass on her clit.

“Mmm that feels amazing, don’t you dare stop.”

Spike noticed the pop’s juice combining with hers and began to salivate. I have to taste this! He located her entrance a and slowly, but deliberately, slid the ice pop inside her.

The sensation of icy pop hitting lava pushed her over the edge. Her thighs began trembling as her orgasm began, she could feel the Popsicle melting as he pumped it in and out of her. *@!#* “I-I’mmm cumming!” Buffy cried out.

As if on cue, Spike withdrew the Popsicle stick (which had very little ice on it at all), and latched onto her clit with his hot, watering mouth. He felt her hands grab his head, holding him to her as he greedily lapped up the sweet, sticky juice. Her entire body quivered as he drove his long tongue deep within her, seeking more of her hot, sticky sweetness.

As Buffy came down from her climax, and assumed the boneless chicken effect, she had to tell him to stop flicking her clit with his tongue. “Gaah! It tickles! Please, please! Stop!” She was backing away laughing, trying to hold his head away from her still quivering quim.

Spike was grinning from ear-to-ear, proud of himself. That, was the sweetest pussy I have ever eaten. “I take it I have a satisfied customer?”

“You could say that, but… I do owe you for that popsicle.”

Spike’s jaw dropped. Did someone just cue the cheesy porno music? He watched as the naked golden goddess crept over to him. He once more was reminded of her slinky cat-like qualities. “Kitten, you don’t owe me a thing, but what did you have in mind?” He looked a little concerned.

“Well, I certainly wasn’t planning on violating you with a Popsicle, if that’s what you’re worried about.” She giggled as she kneeled between his legs, and ran her hands up his thighs. “Aren’t you a bit overdressed for this picnic?”
End Notes:
Please review, and once more, leave me another Summer Lovin' prompt!
Ice is Nice by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
Thanks to PB for all your advice and the awesome beta job! you rock m/
Chapter 3 - Ice is Nice

“God, you feel so good touching me…” Spike threw his head back as he let the sensation flow over him. Buffy’s hand was slowly pumping his hard-as-a-rock cock; a gentle breeze had come across the shore, adding to his experience.

Buffy’s mind was running through the multitude of possibilities she could do with Spike’s ‘spike’ and a cooler full of ice cream products. She put her ice cream naughty thoughts on the side burner for a second to behold the sight in front of her. Look at him! I swear the man has no flaws! I could just lick him from head to toe... Now, how am I gonna get ice cream on him without looking like a complete idiot. I don’t want to whip out any thing on a stick, nope, don’t want to scare him. And a cone… no idea what to do with that. Hmm, I got it!

Buffy let go of him, hearing a whimper at his loss, “Hold on just a second, Spike, I think I have an idea.” She leaned back to pull the cooler closer, bringing it within arm’s reach. “Aha! Just what I needed.” She grabbed a small cup of vanilla ice cream and ice cubes. The small cup was placed back on top of the cooler, and she popped a cube into her mouth.

Spike watched with curiosity. At least I know she’s not planning on ramming a pop up my ass! But, I never would have thought she’d have chosen vanilla.

She returned to her spot between his legs, and placed the cup of ice cream in the sun. Her now chilled hand found its way to his cock once more. In this heat, her cool, damp hand on his hot skin damn near sizzled.

She heard him gasp, “Is my hand too cold?”

“Hell no! It feels like heaven meets hell!” His head returned to its original upright position. “I always thought cold + naughty bits was a bad thing, but you’ve got me rethinking it all. Please, continue.”

Buffy had been sucking on an ice cube, which was almost completely melted. Leaning forward, his cock still in her hand, she slowly licked him from base to tip with her chilled tongue.

“Ohmigod, that’s amazing, more, please, Buffy, don’t stop.” He now lay on his back completely.

Buffy looked over at the cup of ice cream she had placed in the sun. The outside heat would quickly melt it and make it so she could drizzle it on him. For now, she would grab another ice cube and experiment on him a bit.

Cube in hand, she began to trace tight circles around his small pink nipples. He let out a moan as the ice first touched his skin, hardening that little nub. She repeated on his other nipple, smiling at his reaction. The cube was nearly gone, just enough left to run over his chiseled abs. The lower that cube went, the more he tilted his hips upward. His cock wanted her attention, and she was about to let him have it.

The cardboard top on the ice cream cup was quickly removed, revealing the cups soupy contents. Perfect. Now, what first?

Spike was now watching her intently, lusty eyes followed her every move.

He watched her take her pointer finger and dip it into the ice cream to stir it. Then she caught him watching her.

The hungry look he was giving her was exactly what she needed to set her plan in motion.

She took her ice cream coated finger and sucked into her mouth. His cock jumped against his stomach, trying to get her attention. She stirred the cup once again with her finger and then touched it to his lips. He started to lick it off, when she stopped him, “Uh-uh-uh, why don't you let me do that." And quickly captured his mouth with her own. Buffy realized what the urgency of his kiss implied. He wanted her, and now.

His arms wrapped around her hot, naked body, pulling her close. His kisses moved to her neck, hungry to taste her skin, “Buffy, can I, I mean, what I’m saying is… I need to be inside you,” as he tried to roll her over onto her back.

Buffy giggled and pushed hard against his chest and sat up, straddling him. “But, Spike, I’m not done with my ice cream just yet, you must be patient. But, yes, you may, but not before I’m done.”

His hands had already found her hips and were holding her tight to his pelvis, which was thrusting up towards her heat. “Buffy, I don’t know how much more of this I can take before I burst!”

“Not too much longer, I promise. I just want to finish.” She began to hum an old Def Leppard song she was reminded of as she picked up the small cup and drizzled a bit onto his chest. “Oops! Mustn’t waste it!” Buffy scooted back some and began licking and slurping the ice cream off his chest. “Mmmm this is the best ice cream I’ve ever had,” she continued humming as she went lower down his torso. She licked him clean, tracing every rippled muscle with her tongue. Then with his cock in her right hand, she poured the remaining melted ice cream over his cockhead.

The milky white cream was running over her fingers like she’d already finished the job. “It looks like you already burst”, she giggled and proceeded to sensuously lick the melty ice cream from her fist. Buffy moaned, “Mmmm, tastes sooo good! Almost done, sweets.” Realizing the ice cream had dripped onto his balls, she gently nuzzled as licked them clean. Ice cream with nuts is the best! She smiled and then took his large shaft deep into her throat on the first try.

Spike had never had anyone able to take as much of his cock in their mouth. That’s it, Baby, don’t miss one drop. You love that ice cream… He watched, mesmerized, as she sucked and licked him till not one drop of ice cream remained. And that was all he could take. “Please… I need, I need, Buffy, I’m trying...”

She quickly positioned herself over his cock once more, which he was already lining up with her entrance, giggling at his pleading.

They were both primed for this and she sank her slick pussy down on him to the hilt. She raised and lowered herself a few times slowly, relishing the sweet fullness she felt. She could tell he wanted her to speed up, but she struggled to maintain the slow steady pace.

This bird is driving me mad! I need to show her just what I can do with this ‘spike’, and right now!

Spike quickly flipped them and began to pound into her with such intensity, she thought briefly that no man she’d ever been with could pull off that tempo. Holy Mega Missile, Batman, what is he a machine? She was cumming, again. She clung to him, her fingers digging into his flesh, losing herself in the firework show in her head as synapses in her brain fired off repeatedly. She cried out in ecstasy as she felt him cum with her.

Spike couldn’t believe the intense orgasm building within himself. He was headed into orgasmic bliss like he’d never known, and let it happen. He lifted one of her legs, never slowing his stroke, and put it over his shoulder allowing for even deeper penetration. The tingles started in his toes and quickly flowed to every nerve ending in his body. He could feel Buffy’s orgasm fluttering around him, triggering spasms throughout his body. He screamed her name as he shot jet after jet of cum deep within her.

The two exhausted, but sated bodies laid on the blanket for some time, unable to catch their breath from the explosive sex they’d just had.

“Buffy, you remember that song you were humming before? Well, I am all hot and sticky sweet… from my head down to my feet, and I’m pretty sure you are too. Wanna take a skinny dip with me to get rinsed off before round two?”

Buffy couldn’t believe her luck. “Absolutely. There’s a lot left in that cooler…”

“And even more on the truck.” Spike stood up, and reached down to help her up.

Buffy grinned and followed him down to the water’s edge once more. I love ice cream, even more than I thought possible! “Ya know, eating ice cream all day is gonna make me fat!” as she rushed toward the water.

“Not to worry, I have a strenuous exercise plan in mind to help you burn those calories,” Spike yelled as he took off after her.

Thrilled with the way his afternoon had turned out, and not showing any signs of slowing, he decided he would run Dave’s truck anytime he asked from now on. Who knew this was a possibility? I bet Dave did, that sly dog! Spike was running through the inventory in the truck, trying to think of new uses for each item Dave stocked. He also had come up with a new logo for his stupid shirts. Note to tell Dave: Ice is nice, but ice cream’ll make you scream
End Notes:
Please review, I am shuffling the prompts around making final decision for the next installment. Leave me one if you have a new one!
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=35047