Let's Play A New Game by CallMeKitten
Summary: When Spike, Angel and Buffy start working together at WR&H, the sexual tension between them all reaches a head. Desperate to create a working relationship between the three of them, Spike has a thought. Will the Slayer and her ex-vampire lover be game? Will Buffy and Angel realize what they’ve been needing all along wasn’t what they thought? Will the bleached blond champion hold the key to their happiness? Will Angel learn that what he needs isn’t to be with Buffy, but something more? Let’s see who’s willing to play.



KINK WARNING: This fic contains BDSM, M/M, and Threesome sex between B/S/A. It is consensual, but if this is not an area you wish to explore, DO NOT READ.

Winner of Best Plot (Runner up) and Best Drama (Runner up) at Sunnydale Memorial Fanfiction Round
20

Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Buffy/Other, Freaky/Kinky, Sexual Situations, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 15285 Read: 13338 Published: 07/08/2009 Updated: 08/26/2009

1. Part 1 by CallMeKitten

2. Part 2 - The Rendezvous by CallMeKitten

3. Part 3- Mènage à trois by CallMeKitten

4. Part 4 - The Game by CallMeKitten

5. Part 5 - New Beginnings by CallMeKitten

Part 1 by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
This story has had so much time and effort poured into it there are several people who need to be acknowledged. Starting with Brett. We worked on a story that went an entirely different direction then we planned, and after nearly tossing it out, I was given property rights and I came up with this. Its a far cry from the original, but the original idea came from Brett, and I am thankful. I love this story now.

Thanks to my betas, PB and Sotia, who I know read this story more than they cared to, but their kind words of encouragement and advise.
Part 1


Working at Wolfram & Hart, Spike had been spending a lot of time with Angel. Memories of their past had become a daily routine, distracting him from his job duties. Angel wasn’t his boss, he wasn’t his friend, but what was he? They’d spent one hundred years together off and on. They’d shared more things then he’d like to remember, but the events, both good and bad, throughout their rocky relationship had helped to make him what he was today. For that, Spike would always be grateful. His feelings toward Angel were difficult to explain, but lines had been crossed a time or two, bringing them closer than just friends.

When Buffy had shown up, the tension had increased exponentially. The stress of being close to her, remembering their past and how things ended, was hard to bear. The question still remained, could they have actually had a relationship together? He struggled with his emotions, as he still loved her, with all his heart.

Staring at an open case he was supposed to be researching, Spike could see Buffy in Angel’s office through the glass wall of his office, discussing something work related. They never spoke of anything else. None of them mentioned the past.

After Sunnydale, Buffy had arrived in LA, unaware of Spike’s return, and unsure what to do with her life. She’d struggled with turning to Angel, but Spike figured she’d ultimately seen it like a security blanket. She needed the comfort of something familiar. Seeing Spike there had been a shock. Angel and company had explained to her as best they could how he’d arrived, but no one could explain why he hadn’t contacted her. Spike had waited for her to approach him with the question, but she hadn’t asked. She was all work. The loss of so many potentials and friends had hardened her. She’d become a shell of what she once had been.

He’d known of her rocky past with Angel, her deep emotions towards her first love, the one whom she’d given her virginity to. She’d survived Angel losing his soul, the wrath of Angelus, and then killing and sending him to hell. As much as Spike hated that Angel had ever touched her, he knew that Buffy had become the strong woman she was today because she’d lived through all that. He also knew, however, that it tortured her daily. Each time she saw Angel, she was reminded of the pain he’d caused her, and had to deal with the guilt for the love she felt in spite of it all.

Angel had lived in self-induced torture for years, and his relationship with Buffy only compounded his anguish. He’d been seeking atonement for his crimes against humanity since he’d learned to accept his reensoulment, and when the Powers That Be had offered him a job as their champion, his life had purpose for the first time. Only, his falling in love with the Slayer he’d been sent to help had brought them both pain, and had left him wondering if he was even on the path to redemption.

Spike had never understood Angel’s reasoning when it came to relationships. The older vampire should have realized that he and Buffy were doomed before they’d even started, and not because of the vampire thing. The emotions he still felt for her after Willow had restored his soul should have sent him looking for a fix to his soul problem. Even more so after he’d realized that their relationship could be progressing again. The brunette’s lack of motivation to find a way to permanently attach his soul had always bothered Spike. Hell, he’d have gone to the end of the world to get his soul for the person he loved.He had done just that.

They made each other miserable, his Sire and his Slayer. Spike believed love certainly could make you miserable—and he’d know, being love’s bitch and all—but it was also supposed to make you deliriously happy and a whole lot more. He might not know everything about love, having been fucked over royally—first by Cecily when he was human, and then Drusilla as a vampire; he had always been Dru's caretaker far more than he was ever her lover—but he knew deep down what Angel and Buffy had, and it wasn’t love. No. They’d put each other high on pedestals, where nothing could touch their ideal of the perfect partner, and that was what they worshiped. Spike had not only witnessed Angel’s failed union with Buffy, but participated in a disastrous relationship with the slayer too.

Spike knew of very few relationships that could stand the test of time, and being immortal he’d had plenty of time to think about what he wanted. He wanted love above all, acceptance to be himself, and openness to experiment with new things. He needed a lover who was strong in mind and body, confident in themselves and in him. He longed to find someone willing to give up control to him, but also trustworthy enough to let them control him as well. He needed Buffy. He loved her, craved her, but knew she needed more. He desperately wanted her to be happy and fulfilled, and he needed to not only ensure that, but be part of it. She needed Angel too.

His mind drifted again as he looked through the glass wall once more, seeing Angel alone, torment written on his face. Angel sat at his large desk, the world at his fingertips, yet he couldn’t be happy. Spike felt for him. Angel had tried to take the role as Sire with him many times. Spike had never wanted to accept help from him, but he had to admit he had learned a lot about being a vampire from the brunette. True, Angelus had taught him the joys of murder and mayhem, but he’d also taught him how to survive. He’d taught him that people needed to compromise to be accepted; a lesson Spike used every day, but one Angel—ironically—still struggled with. The older vampire needed someone to show him how. Spike felt that he wanted, and needed to do this. He had learned to love and respect him since Sunnydale, and needed him to know.

The blond fondly remembered a night when BDSM games with Darla and Angel had suddenly changed direction, Darla commanding that Angel submit to Spike. Vampires often found pleasure in rough sex with each other and gender was rarely a factor. Spike had relished the idea of Angelus submitting to him, enjoying the possibility of punishing him with Darla’s consent. What had surprised him the most was that, as the older vampire was impaled by Spike's thicker and longer shaft, he’d spilled himself like a schoolboy over the bed's sheets, the moment the younger vampire's fangs were embedded in his neck. Angelus had enjoyed it as much as he had.

Angel had learned the benefits of submission from Darla, but had found that with Spike as his master he was truly allowed to explore his innermost desires. As a soulless vampire, he had found pleasure in rape, and his demon had often fantasized role playing, him being the victim, versus the rapist. Once his soul had been replaced, the fantasies had remained, but they were filled with guilt. Guilt for the things he’d done, guilt for his demon within, and guilt that he still craved it all.

Many years of living and experimenting had shown Spike that dominant and submissive relationships could break down the walls of distrust. The game, when played properly, allowed each person a way out, further proving trustworthiness. By giving safe words and limitations, the submissive basically ran the show.

Catching a glimpse of Buffy talking to Fred in the hall turned his thoughts to her. Buffy spent her days saving the world with no one ever tending to her needs, her wants, and her desires. It would take a physically strong being as well as one with empathy to be able to read and judge her reactions. He had been there for her before, been what she needed and when she needed it. She needed someone willing to take that role once more. It was obvious that she craved someone to take care of her, but she needed to work past the fear of not being worthy of a man willing to do this for her.

All three of them had fought with one another for control, fearful to take commands, never able to release themselves from the stress of having to run the show, afraid to see the other side of the coin. By being on the receiving end of the commands, Spike thought that they could appreciate the consensual relationship for what it was; a way of asking for what they wanted, setting their boundaries, and trusting their Dom to oversee that their wishes came true. It was not a way to abuse or be abused, but a way to explore physical sensations and desires, and develop trust.

The three were all physically strong, with unknown stamina limitations, further proving their compatibility, and they each had deep feelings for the other two. A relationship between all three of them could be a solution to all of their personal problems. One that would allow them to not only test their limits and learn from them, but a chance to make something work in that triangle of love. He loved them both, and would till the day he dusted.

Spike knew he needed to talk with both of them together, and separately. He had a hunch Angel would be easier to persuade, but he also knew his Slayer. Her need to love and be loved, combined with her sexual appetite, led him to believe she would be eventually swayed after making the token attempt to resist.

Eager to get the ball rolling, he pulled some personalized stationary out of his desk drawer and transcribed notes to each of the other two. Placing the notes in blank envelopes, he sealed them with red wax, and set his plan in motion.
End Notes:
Please review. A few words mean so much (especially the kind ones).
Part 2 - The Rendezvous by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
Thanks so much to PB and Sotia for their mad beta skillz. You guys rock!
And of course, Brett, for all your help. The original idea was yours and I hope you like what I did with it.
Let’s Play A New Game

Part 2 - The Rendezvous

Spike spent the rest of the afternoon, driving through the country in the Viper, since Angel had left the keys lying around. Necro-plated glass enabled him to drive during the day, one of the things he’d loved since arriving at WR&H. He had something special in mind that he was looking for, and felt pretty sure he’d know what it was when he found it.

He took the road less taken, as the Frost poem stated, and found himself in a seaside town about an hour from LA. It was called Sunset Harbor, and it felt like home.

The small quaint town seemed like a place anyone could fit into, even a couple of vampires and a slayer. The Main Street was something right out a Rockwell painting, complete with the barber pole on the corner, and children riding bikes in the park. The sun would set soon, but Spike felt a strong pull towards the west, and continued his quest. A few miles down the road, he was now on the outskirts of the town, where the properties got bigger and the houses more private. Then, like the elusive four leaf clover, he saw it.

The for-sale sign, swinging in the sea breeze was like a beacon, signaling that he’d reached his destination. Pulling up to the large wrought iron gate, he noticed it wasn’t locked. It was dusk now, so Spike quickly got out of the car and opened the gate so that he could drive up to the house.

There wasn’t really a single style that could describe the building, which appeared at the end of a long smooth gravel driveway. It seemed to be part Victorian, part Tudor, with a smidge of Cape Cod; all combined forming an awe inspiring rambling estate.

The landscaping was in dire need of attention, and the house reflected the same sentiment. These were all things that could be easily fixed.

The house backed up to the water, with its own private pier, and a large gazebo just far enough back from the water’s edge to avoid the high tide. Its private beach shimmered in the setting sun, begging for someone to walk along its shore.

Dormers and high-pitched peaks trimmed in delicate fretwork dotted the roofline, and a large turret complimented one end of the house. The large wrap around porch featured gingerbread trim that was still in great shape, considering the moisture from the harbor. The house was grand in scale and detail, and he decided it was exactly what he wanted. A gift for his lovers. A home for the three of them.

Spike pulled the for-sale sign out of the ground, tossed it into the trunk of the car and started his drive back to LA. He was giddy with excitement, knowing this house was just the beginning of his plan.

The following day, he arranged for the realtor –as well as a contractor specializing in the special needs of the new owners—to meet with him in the evening. Spike had received a hefty salary from Angel when he agreed to take the job at Wolfram and Hart. He’d also found that his bank account already had a substantial balance as well. Spike had wondered if Angel had taken it upon himself to make sure Spike had plenty of money, or there had been an error, which he was in no hurry to correct.

Once inside the house, he signed the papers immediately, and then kept the contractor busy making lists for the next several hours. He wanted everything to be perfect.

The following weeks flew by in a blur, hiding calls from his contractor, shopping online, scheduling deliveries to the house. Neither Buffy nor Angel had a clue he was even up to anything.


___________



Spike arranged for Lorne to deliver the handwritten notes to Angel and Buffy. Among other things, those notes said that a driver would be waiting for them on Friday, outside of Wolfram and Hart.

Spike would be at the house waiting, hoping that they were as agreeable and curious as he thought they would be.


__________




Spike sat alone in a black leather armchair in the dark, waiting for Angel to arrive. The brunet was scheduled to arrive at nine in the evening, and Buffy twenty minutes later. He felt pretty confident that by then, Buffy would have a show to watch. A few ideas of what he wanted to happen were already formed in his mind, but most of all his plan was to convince them both that he was what they both wanted. What they both needed.


__________



Angel walked through the front doors of Wolfram and Hart to find a car waiting, just as Spike said it would be. Not sure what to expect, but curious, he climbed into the back of the car.

The driver told him the ride would be less than an hour, and that the destination was Mr. Spike’s new house. All of this to see his new house? He better not have planned some sort of party for me. The thought that Spike might do something nice for him, like a party, made Angel realize that his attitude toward the younger vampire had changed. He still felt like he was in constant competition with him, especially around Buffy, but had resigned himself to the fact that he actually liked him. He more than liked him, he respected him. Better not let him know that, he’d have a field day with it.

His thoughts traveled back to their vampiric romps through Europe; the fun they’d had, during and after. He and Spike had had good days, days that many would cringe to imagine.

The car pulled in through a pair of grand iron gates, and up to a large house, that could easily be called a mansion. Angel appreciated the house’s eclectic design. Its architect had blended many styles to achieve that masterpiece. The vampire searched for a word to describe it, and settled on opulent. Exiting the car, he stepped onto the massive porch that appeared to surround the house.

The ornate woodwork on the outside of the house reminded him of fine furniture from times long past. Whoever had commissioned this, had to have had a vision of exactly what they wanted. The double front door was enormous. On closer inspection, it revealed an intricately carved diorama with angels and demons. The scene was one of love and passion, not the conflict you would normally see. Placing his hand on the handle, he opened the unlocked door.

The grand foyer opened to reveal a large staircase and several rooms off to each side. One on the right glowed warmth from a crackling fireplace within.

Angel arrived right on time, just as Spike knew he would. He heard the door open, his expensive loafers on the newly polished mahogany floors, and his sharp intake of air as he took in the beauty of their new home.

"What is this all about, Spike? Housewarming party, no friends to invite?” Angel looked around the impressive house the blond had purchased, jealous and secretly admiring his taste in décor. The large hand carved newel posts of the staircase in front of him seemed to extend an invitation to him to explore the home, but he was here to find out what Spike wanted.


Chuckling in his head at Angel’s discomfort, Spike answered, “Maybe I want to continue where we left of a hundred years ago, Angelus?” Angel was always snappy toward him, especially when he was nervous.

The brunet was struck dumb. His normally controlled composure cracked for a moment, and his eyes seemed to lighten just a bit. Turning to look the younger vampire in the eyes, he saw his childe’s chiseled face in the firelight. For a moment, his voice failed him. But only for a moment.

“You can’t be serious; we don’t live that lifestyle anymore. We’re souled now, not deviants, or have you forgotten? Besides, what the in the hell would make you think that I would ever want to revisit those days? Giving up on the ladies for the twenty first century, childe?”

Amused—but not surprised—by Angel’s statement, Spike responded. “Yes, we have souls, but we also have demons inside us, Angelus. Or have you forgotten? If you keep denying that part of yourself, you’ll never find peace. Ever. I can give you that and more. I can satisfy what your soul and demon both crave,” Spike implored.

Angel seemed lost in thought, as if he was actually considering it, before his eyes hardened. “Is this some sick way of trying to win Buffy back? Convince her that I’m a bender, is that it? ”

“Far from it, Angelus. I was thinking that we bring Buffy in with us. The three us together. I know what I feel for each of you, and think I know the two of you well enough to make this offer. What do you say, Angel? Don’t you remember what it was like with me? Don’t you remember what it was like with Buffy? Just think how wonderful it could be. We are all suffering; needing each other, but keeping our distance. I think I have a solution, I think we could be happy together.” A grin curved Spike’s wicked lips. Spike trembled in excitement, hopeful that his fantasy would not end before it had a chance to start.

He stood up and walked towards his Sire, his confidence level evident in his stride. Angel chuckled loudly. "Are you drunk? No way could you possibly think I would ever want or admit to wanting to being with you." He steeled his legs, firming up his stance, as the blond got closer.

Spike's stride towards the other vampire was slow and steady. He knew exactly what Angel wanted but would never let himself ask for, therefore he was going to remind him just how well he knew him. Never speaking a word, he shortened the distance between the two of them.

The older vampire tensed, as Spike stopped only a few feet away from him. The blond cocked his head to the side and eyed his Sire from head to toe, curling his tongue behind his teeth, making Angel feel a stirring in his loins. The brunet was betrayed by his own body as he felt his resolve quickly slipping away.

"So, tell me, Angel… Have you forgotten how you used to please me? How you couldn't wait to be rewarded for being a good boy? Tell me, how many nights have you dreamt of kneeling before me, taking me deep into your throat? Think back to how those decadent, intimate little games we played brought us both so much pleasure." Spike ran his hand down his torso, all the way to the growing bulge in his jeans, to cup himself. "Tell me, Angel."

Angel looked at the other man, then at the floor. He knew the blond was right, but his pride wouldn't let him admit it.

__________



Buffy reread her note as she waited for the elevator to reach the main lobby of Wolfram and Hart.




Carefully placing the note back in its envelope, she ran her finger over the hardened red wax seal. In the center was not an initial, but a small railroad spike. A smile crossed her face at how it was so Spike. Of course she would give him a chance. She had returned to LA because she’d needed Angel, knowing she couldn’t actually have him, but could be comforted knowing he was near. She’d come because she needed someone who needed her. Seeing Spike was there too, well, it just made her decision to stay on permanently an easy one. These men were her world. The thought of them being near her each day, enabled her to go on with her life after everything that had happened in Sunnydale.

Just outside the main entrance, the car was waiting, as promised. Her ride was both quiet and nerve wracking. Curiosity was killing her; she needed more clues to what Spike had in mind and why he had gone through so much trouble to set all this up. She was snapped out of her thoughts by the driver informing her that they had arrived at Mr. Spike’s new home.


She couldn’t see much through the darkness that had settled around the house, but she could tell it was mammoth and newly renovated.

The car drove around the right side of the house and the driver took her to a side entrance with specific instructions on where to go. She was to be as quiet as possible, he advised her. Mr. Spike had a surprise for her that depended on her silence. Buffy thanked the man, and entered the house.

It was now twenty past nine, and right on schedule, Buffy quietly let herself into the study. She paid little attention to the house, wanting to see her surprise, but noticed it was gorgeous. She hoped that Spike would give her a full tour before she went back to the city.

The door to the living room was ajar beckoning her. She tiptoed to it and barely managed to hold back a gasp at the sight that met her eyes. The fire illuminated her ex lovers in the room, allowing her to watch the scene unfold, unseen.

Angel looked nervous, which was the exact opposite of Spike. The latter placed his hand on Angel's chest, slowly pushing him against the far wall.

Moonlight lit the exact spot they stood in, and Buffy wondered if Spike had planned that.

The blond looked Angel in the eyes. "Say it."

The older vampire dropped his head and whispered, "Master." He suddenly felt a lightening inside him as he fell into this delicious game.

Buffy was in awe as she barely heard his whispered response. Spike had managed to get broody and mysterious Angel—his Sire—to call him 'Master'. Now she was really curious.

"You know what to do." Spike's tone was commanding.

Angel dropped to his knees, and waited for his Master to lower his pants. He knew better then to touch the blond without being instructed. Angel had to fight to keep the secret smile from his face, trying to stay in his role and play this old game the way they used to. He didn't realize how much he missed this, letting go, freeing himself of all responsibilities.


The Slayer was frozen in place as Spike slowly unbuckled his belt, popping each button on his Levi's button fly jeans, and pushed his pants down just below his hips. His cock sprung free and Buffy had to stifle a moan from her hiding place. She remembered that cock. How it tasted, how it felt inside her. Her body remembered him very well, and had craved him for a long time.

Spike nodded to Angel who had been looking up at him, obviously waiting for permission.

Once given the go ahead, the older vampire carefully, and skillfully, took Spike’s now steeled rod into his mouth. The hulky brunet closed his eyes, as he tasted his Master, savoring the memories brought forth. He used his tongue, teasing the underside, circling the head, tracing each vein. His hand massaged Spike’s heavy sack, gently rolling the testicles.

Spike allowed Angel to work his dick. The man was humming as he went about his task, pumping Spike’s cock with his hand while sucking hard on the tip, showing how much he had missed it. Running his fingers through Angel’s hair, the blond grabbed a fistful, as if to assist Angel with his chore. Instead, he jerked Angel’s head back.

The taller man looked up at him, scared that he might have done something wrong. He didn't want this to end so soon, or at all.


Tilting Angel’s chin up a bit, Spike said, “Well done, boy. Now, drop your pants. It’s show time; our audience has arrived.”

The brunette knew better than to look for the audience or ask questions. Standing up, he unfastened his dress pants and let them drop to reveal his lack of underwear, as well as a raging hard on.

Both men now stood facing each other, hard cocks exposed to the night air. Buffy felt her pussy ache for them, drenching her panties.

Spike smiled slyly as he sniffed the air. “Angel, can you identify that glorious scent?” He knew the other vampire could, but wondered if he would answer. They’d both known the second Buffy had arrived who had been watching. Her scent and her heartbeat had given her away long before her stifled gasps ever did.

“Slayer, please, come have a seat here by the fire. Don’t want you feeling left out. Plus it’s got the added bonus of a better view.” Spike waved his hand in her direction and then pointed to the leather chair he had recently vacated.

Buffy’s body never wavered. Her heart and mind cried out to reject the offer, but she loved them both. The stirrings with of her body and soul told her to she must participate. She walked across the room and took a seat in the chair. She was in awe of the sight before her. Her letter had indicated that Angel would be there too, but she’d had no idea. She would have expected that to be a disgusting sight, perverse and wrong, but there she was, turned on by Spike’s ability to command Angel with so little effort, and the sight of them partially naked, with their cocks, both rock hard and on display. Licking her lips, she got comfortable for the rest of the show, as Spike had put it.

“Tell me, Buffy, is there anything you would like to see?” The blond cocked his head; giving her the same look he had given her ex lover not so long ago.

She opened her mouth without a thought and uttered a single word. “Skin.”

Spike laughed. “The lady knows what she likes. So, let’s do as she requested.” Angel recognized his instructions and immediately began to remove the rest of his clothes. Spike removed his as well; both men were mindful of Buffy’s eyes roaming over their bodies.

Angel, suddenly feared what Buffy might be thinking about him being submissive to anyone, especially Spike. He felt embarrassed, nervous, but also very aroused with her being a part of it and looking at them with lust written all over her face.

“Now, let’s begin.”

Spike grabbed Angel behind the neck, forcing his head down and crushing his mouth with a heated kiss. Both men morphed into game face, unable to control their inner beasts. Fangs erupted, cutting each other’s lips, causing their minds to be filled with blood lust. Sucking and licking the blood off their faces, they became lost in the animal lust that had taken over. Spike backed Angel against the wall once more, turning him so that his cheek was flat against the embossed texture of the wallpaper.

Buffy had never witnessed anything as erotic as the sight before her. She watched, fascinated by the hunger they had for each other. She wondered just how far they would go, and what would happen when they were done, but she decided she didn’t care. She needed to be with them, to be needed. For once in her life, this would be enough, consequences be damned. Their naked bodies, vamped out and glistening in the moonlight had her drooling in anticipation.

Spike slapped Angel’s ass hard, leaving a red handprint on the pale skin. Then, as he was preparing to plow his way into the other’s tight puckered hole, he paused to consider that Buffy was watching and the roughness he and Angel usually enjoyed might be too much for her first time. He spat into his hand, then rubbed it over his engorged member. He took his spit-slicked cock, lined it up with his sire’s puckered hole, and began to slowly slide himself into Angel’s tight ass. He was careful not to hurt Angel, taking his time, pushing in just a bit and withdrawing, stretching his previously broken in muscles. He’d known the other vampire would be tight, but had not been prepared for just how tight. He roared, as his demon took over, and slammed his cock deep inside Angel, forcing him flat against the wall. The slapping sounds as their bodies met with each thrust urged them on.

Angel’s dick was rubbing against the textured wallpaper, but he welcomed the friction. He knew he would cum without permission; there was no way he could prevent it.

Angel felt like he was home once more. He had thought of his years being sexually dominated by Spike many times, especially since the curse. The act of submitting didn’t allow for perfect happiness for him. He longed to dominate as any man does, but had accepted his clause of never achieving perfect happiness without losing his soul would prevent him from being the dominant in relationships. The combination of pleasure and pain in these types of relationships allowed him the freedom to feel again. The pleasure his human side needed, and the pain his demon side craved. The knowledge of Spike accepting him back, after he had been shunned in China so many years ago, while Buffy watched, was all too much.

As he felt Spike’s cock pulse and begin spurting deep inside him, he spilled his seed all over the wall, still rubbing his now lubed cock against it.

Spike came with a loud roar and felt the moment Angel did the same, the taller man’s tight internal muscles strangling his cock. Biting down on Angel’s shoulder, he drank in his Sire’s blood, prolonging both their orgasms.

Withdrawing from the brunet, Spike tossed him a box of tissues and ordered him to clean up his mess. Spike softly smiled, touching Angel’s face, showing that he’d loved every second of it, silently thanking Angel for giving them a chance again. Stroking his still hard cock, he walked over to Buffy, who was staring at his hand’s slow steady pumping. “See something you liked, pet? Can I interest you in something? Perhaps you’re feeling a little peckish after the show?”

Buffy wasn’t sure what to answer. She was here alone with two ex-vampire lovers and was so filled with lust, she wasn’t thinking straight. “I—I’m not sure what you mean, Spike. What did you have in mind?”

Smiling, he answered, “Normally there’s a price to pay for the ticket of admission. Now let’s see just how good the show was. What do you think the price should be? Wait, don’t answer, I think I have an idea. Since I allowed you to watch us, maybe you will allow us to watch you. You see, I make the rules here. Give and take, that’s how I play. Now, it’s my turn to take, and what I want is to see your skin. And I think it’s only fair I get a show as well. Don’t you, Kitten?” Spike curled his tongue behind his teeth, his hand still stroking himself.

Buffy didn’t know whether to agree to this or not. She feared what crossing the line with both of them would mean, but she also didn’t want that evening to end so soon; she was worked up and needed a release of her own. Nervously, she answered, “Yes, I think it’s fair.” Standing, she removed her clothes, aware of what she was doing and of how wrong it was, but needing to do it. She had a hunger of her own that needed to be satisfied. Standing naked before them both, she awaited her commands. She wanted to be told what to do. What happened to the headstrong Slayer? She seemed confused, lost and somehow felt like she had come home.

Spike couldn’t have been more in proud of that woman. She was not only beautiful and deadly but standing in front of him, waiting for his orders. The shadows from the fireplace danced upon her skin, her body heat radiating off her like the fire itself. “I want you to relax in the chair and touch yourself. I want you to show us exactly how you like to be touched.”

Buffy lazily reclined and began her nightly routine of masturbation, but this time she not only had an audience, she had things to look at as well. Angel had knelt beside Spike and was stroking to his leg, both of them aroused once again as she began. She admired Spike for his ability to control Angel, knowing that there had to be a secret to that domination game. Initially she had been disgusted by Angel’s willingness to submit. She knew how much he desired to be in control of everything and everyone. But what she saw before her now were two men trusting each other after years of fighting. Letting go of petty issues, of years of anger, of everything she’d ever thought was right, the strived to achieve something more. Buffy had no idea at that exact moment what it was, but she was intrigued to learn more.

She was wetter than she could ever remember being and knew it wouldn’t take much to set her off. She circled her clit with two fingers of her right hand, her left hand tweaking her nipple. Soft moans escaped her lips, as her hips began to rock against her own hand. She could feel the tension building with each light circle she drew, her body on fire with lust needed her to press harder, to increase her speed. She complied, her two fingers flat, circling her nub with increasing speed. Her back arched, pressing her heated core into her own hand, needing to satisfy itself. Her head rolled back off the arm of the chair, panting and moaning, she continued her show. Her fingers never entered her body, which trembled as she quickly brought herself off, while the two vampires watched silently.

As she had relaxed, Spike didn't know how he found the power to speak, he was so thoroughly turned on by watching her touch herself and bring herself off. He'd had to remind himself of the rules of the game as he'd watched so he wouldn't just rush over and bury his face in her heat.


“Amazing, Pet. You know your body well. Might I ask why your finger never once dipped inside?” He already knew the answer, but this was part of the game. She had to admit her wants to her Master.

Shocked by his directness, she struggled to think of an answer. Looking up, she was faced with both of them, right in front of her, with cocks as hard as rocks, so she couldn’t stop the truth from escaping her lips. “I was hoping to get fucked.” The blush on her face was visible in the dim light from the fireplace.

“She speaks honestly, and I approve. I think we can arrange that, Kitten, but first, I have some ground rules of the game to lie down. Once you have agreed to them, your wish will be granted. Is that clear?”

“Yes,” Buffy answered softly.

“Before we begin, I want you to know we can stop if you are uncomfortable. Just say the safe word, and we will stop, no questions asked. The word will be marshmallow. Do you understand?”

Buffy nodded in agreement.

“Rule number one, your answer should have been followed by my title, Master or Lord. Are you still with me?”

She considered this, his alabaster column bobbing so close to her. “Yes, Master.”

Pleased with her answer, he proceeded. “Rule number two, you will ask my permission before any action is undertaken while in my presence. Remember you are Angel’s equal. He is not your master. Punishments for breaking the rules are at my discretion. Do you accept the rules of the game?”

“Yes, Master, I do.” Buffy fell to her knees beside Angel, showing Spike that she was more than willing.
End Notes:
Please review. Consider it tossing a virtual coin in my hat *wink*
Part 3- Mènage à trois by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
Thanks Sotia and PB for the massive amount of beta work you did *wink* and Brett for the original idea.
Part 3 – Ménage à trois


Spike offered them each a hand to help them stand. He kissed Buffy gently on the mouth, while Angel rang his fingers through her hair, patiently waiting his turn.

When Spike pulled away, he pushed his two lovers together, wanting to see them together, forgiven and free to be with each other.

Their kiss was gentle but deep, showing want for one another, but both were still a bit too scared to go any further.

The three were standing naked in a circle, hands joined. No one was talking, just gazing upon each other with love and understanding, and a hint of lust for things yet to happen.

Spike wanted them to relax together, to feel comfortable in the house he bought for them. His excitement got the best of him and he spoke, effectively breaking the faux spell they all seemed to be under. “I have more to show you both. Would you follow me?” The blond was smiling from ear to ear, as he walked backwards toward the hallway. He was brimming with excitement and energy, like a little boy who had created something and was eager to show it off.

“But we’re naked, Spike. Shouldn’t we get dressed before we… “ Buffy wasn’t sure where exactly she was going with that. She didn’t have a clue what Spike had in mind, but he was bare as the day he was born and didn’t mind, so why should she? “You know what? To Hell with clothes. Please, lead the way.”

Angel never even considered getting dressed. Lingering back, slightly, he enjoyed the view of his lovers, naked and in motion.

Spike reached the staircase, and took the steps two at a time, eager to reach the upstairs bedrooms. He had worked so hard to get everything set up; he was nearly ready to burst if he didn’t show them soon. Standing outside the second door on the right, he waited for them.

Angel and Buffy had both watched Spike bound up the stairs, enjoying the way his lean muscular ass shifted with each lift of his leg, his cock swinging back and forth, offering a glimpse with each step he took.

When they reached the upper landing, Spike said, “Buffy, this one is for you…” He swept his arm towards the open room, beckoning them both to look inside.

The room was still sheathed in darkness as they all entered, but with Spike’s flick of the light switch, Buffy gasped at the beauty that was that room.

It looked almost like a page torn from a book of fairy tales. Shades of ecru and pale pastels covered the furnishings, giving it an ethereal feel. There were fresh cut flowers placed in hand cut crystal vases on several tables, a dresser featuring a lovely selection of perfume bottles, and a vanity with what appeared to be all her favorite makeup. A large iron bed, adorned with the best satin linens was its centerpiece. The comforter looked to be about a foot thick, fluffy and filled with what she was sure was the finest down.

Taking in the room, she was speechless. The polished wood floors were covered by the softest of rugs under her bare feet.

“Pet, there’s more.” Spike spoke up, as he opened a set of double doors into a bathroom bigger than any she’d ever seen.

Marble columns flanked an enormous tub, which was surrounded by numerous pillar candles begging to be lit. The counter by the sink held her favorite shampoo and conditioner, bath gel, and a silver hair brush and comb set, engraved with a ‘B’.

“You did all this for me?” Tears had been trickling out of her eyes for several minutes; she’d been stunned and touched by all the effort and thoughtful consideration Spike had put into choosing each and every object.Spike really did know her almost as well as she knew herself.

“Of course. I’d give you the world if I had it to give. Do you like it?” Spike was smiling, already knowing her answer.

Rushing to him, she covered his lips with her own. “Thank you,” she managed between kisses.

Angel had stood back, amazed by how well Spike knew Buffy. He had always known Spike would do anything for the one he loved, but that was remarkable. Angel was fully aware that no one had ever gone through so much effort to please her, not even himself. He was almost jealous of Spike doing it for her instead, when he hadn’t even thought of it, but refused to let his foolishness cloud that memory in the making.

Still excited to show them more, Spike had noticed Angel’s silence.

“Don’t be jealous, Peaches; I have a surprise for you too.”

Buffy had stopped kissing Spike, curiosity to look around the room overwhelming her. That vampire, that man, never failed to surprise her. She wanted to laugh and cry for so much more than the room. All of what he’d done showed that despite avoiding her, despite only talking shop since she’d joined Wolfram&Hart, Spike still cared for her. “Why? I mean, I love it so much, but why?” She Silently prayed for the answer she wanted.

“I bought this house for us. All of us. I want us together, not just for tonight, but always. I’ve done my best to set up a home that you both would feel comfortable in, and…” Spike fell silent for a moment. “Want to live with me. I’m tired of being alone. I love you both so much, I…” His voice faltered once more.

Angel and Buffy were at his sides before he could try to complete his sentence, their hands holding his bare skin to their own, showing their need for him too.

“I can’t imagine a place I’d rather be,” said Buffy. Her hand cupped his face as she spoke to him.

Angel had Spike’s hand firmly grasped within his own. A sly grin had spread across his face. “So, didn’t you say you had a surprise for me too?”

Squeezing Angel’s bigger palm, Spike rocked up on his tiptoes to kiss him full on the mouth. “Yes, I do. Are we ready to take a look yet?”

His two lovers nodded, and parted, giving him space to lead the way.

Spike walked to the far right side of Buffy’s room, to a door they had both overlooked. Opening it, Spike crooked his finger to get them to go look. “There are doors on either side of the room. One leading to Angel’s room, and one leading to mine. This one is to Angel’s. So, tall, dark, and broody, come take a looksie at what I prepared for you.”

Angel entered with the two blonds close behind. The room was nothing like Buffy’s; it was almost as if he had stepped into another house. The room was masculine in every sense of the word. Minimalist décor that he would definitely have chosen for himself had been arranged using feng shui, something he never would have guessed Spike knew anything about. The colors were dark; grays and browns with green as an accent color. It looked very Asian inspired, something Angel had always been drawn to.

A low-lying king size platform bed, covered in black silk linens, was placed against the wall backing up to Buffy’s room. A kimono in the same color palette acted as a headboard.

The corner of his room was the large turret, which Spike had turned into a curved window seat, where an easel with paper and charcoal waited patiently for Angel’s inspiration to strike.

There was a large antique black lacquered dresser on the furthest side of the room, with a matching ornate mirror on the wall behind it.

Angel crossed the room to admire the details of the furniture and was shocked when he saw his reflection in the mirror. “How… Has my hair always looked like this?”

Chuckling at Angel’s vain reaction, “Enchanted. Had one of the mystics prepare that for you. Surprised you didn’t already have one.”

“I had no idea. Spike, this is great, really. I can’t believe you did all of this for us.”

“Your bathroom is through the double doors over there,” Spike pointed off to the left.

The bathroom held a large tiled shower, big enough for three the brunet noted, with multiple showerheads, and another enchanted mirror over the sink.

Angel’s emotions got the better of him, and a tear fell from his eye. Walking over to Spike, he took him in his arms and held him close to his unbeating heart. “After everything we’ve been through, all the things I said and did to you, and you reward me with this...” Angel’s tears were falling steadily.

Spike clung to him, holding him close, wanting him to know how much he meant to him. “I love you. Suppose I always have.”

Spike’s admission astounded Angel and Buffy both.

Buffy had always suspected Spike and Angel cared for each other, in a weird vampire family way, but what she was witnessing was so much more. She could see the love between them, old wounds healing before her eyes.

Spike’s confession renewed Angel’s quiet sobs. They’d hurt each other so many times over the years. Now, both vampires had their souls and could really explore their feelings. The hurt had been forgiven by those three simple words.

“I love you too, Spike. More than my words or actions would ever be able show you.” He wrapped his arm around Buffy, bringing her into their embrace. “My love for you two completes me. Thank you, Spike.”

Spike could have sworn he felt his heart swell. He had hoped they would be willing to hear him out, and had wished for a positive response, but he couldn’t have imagined it would turn out as good as it did. He had never been happier in his long life than he was at that very moment.


They walked back through Buffy’s room so that Spike could show them his own.

Large-scale Victorian furniture and jewel-toned fabrics were his choices.

He wasn’t really into showing off his room, however; he had one more surprise he couldn’t wait to share.

“Come with me. I think I have something we may all enjoy much more,” he said, and exited through a door which led back into the hallway.

To the right, at the end of the hall, was another set of large double doors.

Spike grasped both lever handles and opened the doors, pushing them wide open. Stepping back, he let the other two enter and explore on their own.

Angel smiled at his Childe’s setup. He had long wanted a room like that himself, but had nobody to share it with.

Buffy walked into a chamber unlike any she had ever seen. In the center of it was a large round bed; only there were no blankets. There were hooks in the ceiling in many areas, most with some type of harness or chain attached to them. There were odd pieces of furniture of the purpose of which she had no idea, except for a few she could figure out on her own. There was a large throne of a chair, over by the fireplace, where a fire was already burning. There were tables with objects neatly displayed on red velvet, in several locations around the room. On the left wall of the room was a closet, the doors of which were wide open, to show an eclectic selection of costumes and leather items. The back wall was shelved, displaying a collection of whips and riding crops. She’d seen some of those items before, but couldn’t have imagined using any of them until then.

Buffy walked over the closet—it piqued her interest the most—to look at the costumes Spike had selected. Angel had decided to inspect Spike’s choices of whips and crops, while the blond vampire sprawled out in the center of the round bed, knowing they would both be joining him shortly after making their selections.

Buffy flipped through the leather and lace, schoolgirl and Bo Peep costumes. Spike had covered all the bases. There were costumes for all of them—she even found wigs. Looking down, she found a pair of boots that were to die for. Still curious about the other items, she walked over to one of the velvet-covered tables.

Angel admired the many different kinds of paddles, whips and crops Spike had acquired; leather wrapped, fur covered, stud adorned. Picking up a crop tipped with a black ostrich feather, he ran it down his own bare chest, gasping at the pleasure it brought.


The table in front of Buffy had many items, but the one that interested her was a simple black rubber ring. She thought she knew what it was, but didn’t want to seem foolish by asking.

Spike saw the blonde looking at all the objects, knowing she was unfamiliar with most of them. “Pet, if you have a question, just ask. Angel or I can tell you all you want to know about anything in the room.

Picking up the ring, she walked over to the bed to join him. “This one. What’s this used for?”

Angel selected a red leather covered lips shaped paddle, and walked over to the bed, curious to see what Buffy had in her hand, and eager to start using that room with both of them.

Seeing the item she was holding, he grinned. “That’s one of my favorites. Called a cock-ring. It’s used to prolong male orgasm, make the cock harder, thicker. It’s pleasurable for the man, and his partners.”

Buffy grinned, excited and nervous to experiment sexually with Angel. Her feelings for him ran very deep, and they had never really been able to explore each other sexually after the consequences of the curse became known.

“Tell me about that.” Buffy pointed to the paddle Angel had set on the bed.

Spike decided to take this question. Lifting the paddle, he pulled the smooth cool red leather across her thigh, causing her to shiver in anticipation. “This is a paddle, obviously, and it’s used for spanking.”

“But… wouldn’t that hurt?” Buffy looked concerned. The thought of Spike or Angel using the paddle to give her a little spanking gave her a kinky thrill. But it gave her pause to wonder how far these much more experienced men might want to take games involving pain.

“You trust us, don’t you?” Spike asked, he and Angel looking at her hungrily.

Buffy felt her body’s internal furnace flare. Her worries disappeared as she met each of their gazes; she could see they both loved her beyond reason and would never touch her in a way she didn't want to be touched. And oh how she needed them to touch her. A deep lusty voice escaped her mouth. “With my heart and soul.”

Smirking, the blonde vampire issued his first command. Let the game begin…. “Shall we begin?”
End Notes:
Please review, tell me you liked it, hated it, anything... I'm curious.
Part 4 - The Game by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
Thanks to Sotia and PaganBaby for holding my hand through this, its been a fun and bumpy ride :P
Part 4 - The Game


Spike assumed his role by having Buffy put the cock ring on Angel. Buffy needed to not only learn how to use all the toys, but also to form a new bond with Angel.

Her small hot hand had the brunet hard with her first touch. He had craved her for so long; he was glad Spike had seen fit to have a cock ring on hand.

Spike watched the erotic scene before him, seeing it for what it really was. The start of his new life—correction—their new life. He had all he had ever wanted or needed in his long life with him at that very moment in time. He was struggling to stay in character, as his emotions made him want to gush his every thought to them.

The cock ring was in place and they were anxiously awaiting Spike’s next command. Spike inspected Buffy’s work, making sure she had put it on correctly. Angel’s steeled, bound shaft bobbed against his tight abdomen, eager for more touch.

Spike made a mental note that Buffy seemed like a natural; she had gotten it right on her first try.

“Buffy, did you ever get a chance to taste Angel?”

She shook her head, salivating at the thought of the brunet’s lovely cock in her mouth.

“I want you to show him what a good cock sucker you are.”

Angel struggled to keep his eyes open, wanting so much to watch. He fisted her golden tresses in his hand, improving his view of his cock disappearing into her mouth as she looked up at him lovingly, her tongue licking him just as if he had instructed her himself. She was perfect.

Spike watched as Buffy began to moan on Angel’s dick. He lifted the paddle and lightly placed it on her behind. “Can you take it, Buffy? Wanna feel the sting on your ass?”

She raised her head just long enough to answer. “Yes, Master, please.”

There was no hesitation. A swift swat to her ass and Spike’s cock answered the call of her moan. He took her from behind without invitation. She was slick from excitement and he slid home with ease.

Buffy began to move back against Spike, with Angel pulling her up, wanting to see her face as Spike pleasured her. Her body shook with each powerful thrust by her blond vampire, allowing her head to fall back onto Spike’s shoulder, Angel’s cock forgotten for the moment.

Her dark haired vamp took the opportunity to praise her breasts with his mouth, licking and sucking her rosy nipples to hard pebbled peaks. His hand slowly stroked her clit; bringing her closer to her climax.

Buffy gasped for air as the first tremors hit her body. Spike tightly grasped her hips, pulling her towards him, strengthening the slams of their bodies against each other. Wave after wave of orgasm crashed over Buffy, making her inner muscles spasm and squeeze Spike’s cock deep within her. Spike moved her long locks off her neck, seeking his mark, only to have Angel lower his mouth to it.

Spike growled loudly, causing Angel to retreat. The older vampire knew better than to touch his mark, regardless of the game. Lowering his fangs, Spike sank them into Buffy’s scar once more.

The Slayer was blissfully unaware of the error Angel had made, as the bite sent her spiraling into another powerful orgasm.

Spike slowed his pace, allowing her to collapse onto the bed, to recover from her release. Angel remained on his knees, head down, and awaited his punishment.

Spike wondered if the older vampire had been trying to reclaim his mark, or if he had wanted to be punished. “Angel, come with me.”

Angel did as he was told, and was led to a chain that hung from the ceiling just in front of the large chair. The shackles were locked, securing Angel’s hands behind his back. The table nearest the throne had an assortment of rubber plugs. Spike selected one and some lubricant and approached Angel.



__________




Angel had known better than to touch Buffy’s mark without permission, but she had been so close and smelled so good, he had just wanted to taste her. He hadn’t bitten her; he had just nibbled on her scar a little. He knew, however, what the rules were, as well as what the punishments could be. Buffy’s mark was Spike’s not his; his own bite mark had been covered by the blond’s many months earlier.

Buffy had felt nervous at the thought of Angel being punished, but the twinkle in both men’s eyes let her know there was no real danger; it was all part of the game.

Spike had claimed his position on the throne facing him with Buffy kneeling on the floor between his legs, her head slowly rising and falling. He had already explained to her what Angel had done wrong, and that he was to be punished for it.

The pressure buildup of blood was uncomfortable for Angel, but he knew from past experience how good it would feel when he was granted release. Shortly after he’d been shackled, Spike had applied the clear lubricant to Angel’s ass as well as the plug and inserted it into his hole. It was a new sensation that he had been leery of trying, but found it very pleasurable indeed.

“I want to hear how much you like sucking my cock. Be creative, pet. I want Angel to hear how much you like it, too.”

Buffy pulled her head back to answer, “Yes, Master. Anything your unbeating heart desires." On his command, Buffy returned to her task and began to hum and slurp on his steeled rod, wiggling her behind in the air, teasing Angel.

Angel’s cock had been hard for what seemed like many hours. He whimpered with each sway of Buffy’s ass as her scent wafted towards him. He could not escape the sex play in front of him, even if he closed his eyes; his vampire senses created the image behind his eyelids, based on sound and smell. His bound hands were twitching, as he was aching to relieve himself.

Spike was amused at Angel’s reaction. The brunet was being punished for breaking the rules, but it was obvious he was still enjoying himself.

"Buffy, go release Angel from the shackles, and then I have a treat for you."

Taking the key from Spike, the blonde approached Angel and quickly followed her Master’s command to unshackle the older vampire. She returned to Spike, knelt in front of him and awaited his next request.

“What a good girl you’ve been. I’ve left you a present on the bed in my room. Go put it on and come back. Be quick, I think our boy will love what I've picked out.” He was truly proud of how Buffy had accepted her role, how she’d cast off all of her old inhibitions.


Buffy quickly rose from her place between his legs, smiled and acknowledged his gentle look, and eagerly went to find her gift.



__________




Buffy found her gift from Spike exactly where he’d said it would be.


She had never considered when Spike had proposed the arrangement to her, that she would get something other than amazing sex out of it. What she found was that the sex was amazing, but not because of the act itself. It was because of the relationship the three of them had developed. Spike and Angel had shown her how to let down the walls she had built around her that defined good and bad, and place trust in another being. The satisfaction she was experiencing that moment, was far more than any fairytale fantasy she could have hoped for.

She tore into her package, excited to see what its wrapping hid.



__________




“Now, Angel, do you have something you want to say to me?” Spike smirked as he rolled his tongue behind his teeth and stroked his own cock.

“I’m sorry… Master,” Angel said with his head bowed.

“Hmm, I want to know if you are willing to show me how sorry you are. Buffy was doing a fine job.” He looked down at himself. “You think you could do better?”

The older vampire was eager to show Spike he really was sorry, so he immediately dropped to the floor and swiftly deep-throated Spike’s dick. Spike was in awe by the amount of suction Angel was able to apply. His Sire gave great head; that he knew from experience.

The brunet carefully rolled Spike’s heavy sack in his hand as he bobbed his head up and down.

“Don’t be so eager, boy. Slow it down. Don’t want the game to end too quickly.”

“Yes, Master. As you wish.” Immediately slowing his tempo, Angel made sure not to let up on the suction. He knew what his master liked.

The Slayer entered their new sex room and stood by her master's chair. Spike admired the lovely strap on dildo that she was wearing. It had black studded straps that fit snugly around her legs and waist, and a detachable pink vibrating cock, which she was wearing with pride.

"What do you think of your new toy, Kitten?" he asked, taking her hand and placing kisses on the back of it. “I thought you might like to help punish Angel with me. After all, it was you he touched without permission.”

“Thank you, Master. I love my new toy. May I play with it now?” Buffy stroked her long lovely pink cock as she’d seen him do many times, and looked to him for permission. Buffy struggled not to giggle, this was so sexy and she wanted to stay in character. The game was far more exciting than she could have imagined.

Angel continued his steady pace on Spike’s hard shaft. He still could not see what Buffy’s new toy was, and he was excited thinking of the possibilities. Hearing that it was to let Buffy participate in teaching him a lesson caused his shaft to throb. Buffy being allowed to dominate him was an erotic twist he didn’t think Spike would allow, but he had. Angel couldn’t remember better sex in his long life.

“Kitten, what do you have in that sweet, twisted mind of yours?” The blond Master vampire looked to his young beautiful protégé with pride.

“Well, I think I would like very much to pull his plug. Would that be ok, Master?”

Spike granted her permission and she slowly walked behind Angel. He was still on his knees, greedily taking his master’s cock deep into his throat. Buffy placed a cool hand on his ass, causing him to slow his tempo. He was a little relieved at the prospect of getting the plug out, but nervous at what he would feel like with it removed. His body had become accustomed to it being in place.

Grabbing the exposed ring of the plug, Buffy pulled slowly. The large, ribbed plug rubbed against Angel’s prostate as she started to remove it, making him moan. Sensing that he was enjoying it, Buffy slowly pushed and pulled the plug. Angel moaned again, but he continued slurping on Spike’s massive hard on, making sure not to lose his rhythm.

With a self-satisfied smirk, Buffy pulled the sex toy out and walked back to her master’s side.

Spike laughed at the brooding vampire, then placed his hand on the Slayer’s bare ass, giving it a rough squeeze. Crooking his finger at her, he waited for her to lean closer to whisper something in her ear. Once he’d shared his secret with her, she stood patiently by her Master’s side, an ever-widening sly grin now present on her face.

“Pet, he’s all yours. I will sit back and watch. Do me proud.” Sitting back in his chair, cock in hand, he continued to stroke himself while he watched Buffy turn on the vibrating function.

Spike watched the Slayer’s reactions as her new toy quivered against her clit. Her face lit up with a deviant smile as she stroked her faux cock, bumping her nub with each backstroke.

“Angel, I do believe Buffy would like to share her toy with you.”

Angel’s eyes never left his Master’s as he spoke. He was so thankful for Spike bringing them together like this. His emotions as well as his desire were now soaring off the charts, immeasurable. Desperately needing some sort of release, he was hoping that if he did exactly as he was instructed, it wouldn’t be long before Spike gave his permission.

Angel watched as Buffy came and stood between him and Spike. She was wearing a thick pink strap-on that was vibrating at a low speed. Spike maneuvered her so that she was standing in front of him. He obviously wanted to watch what Buffy was going to do and be available for instruction, should she need it.

Buffy felt a bit of trepidation about experimenting with something like that, but her excitement won out in the end. “Angel, I noticed you’ve been doing a wonderful job on Spike’s erection, now how about you work a bit on mine.”

Angel, still on his knees, eagerly took the dildo in his throat, pressing it against Buffy as he did.

She moaned as she watched her cock disappear into Angel’s mouth.

Spike took in the erotic sight before him. Leaning forward, he placed a gentle kiss upon Buffy’s ass. Her skin was on fire, and his cool lips nearly sizzled as they touched it.

“Master, please touch me…” Buffy begged, reaching her arms behind her to feel him.

Spike eagerly granted her wish. “You deal with Angel and I will deal with you.” Using his chilled hands, he kneaded her ass, causing her to thrust her ‘cock’ into Angel’s mouth. Her perfectly rounded buttocks were begging for his touch. He slapped them hard with his bare hand, leaving them rosy red. Then he kissed her bum again. Her reaction was one of shear bliss; she begged for more each time.

Angel continued bobbing his head as instructed, making sure the vibrator hit her just right each time.

“Angel… turn around and get on … all fours…” Buffy managed to command between gasps.

He quickly complied.

Grabbing his hips, she pulled him back to her. She reached between her legs, gathering her own juices, and covering the head of the dildo in them, before lining the thing up with Angel’s prepared hole. Slowly sinking into his ass, she pressed the vibe hard against herself.

Angel groaned, as his pleasure increased with each vibrating stroke.

Spike once more leaned forward and, while Buffy was buried deep in Angel, sank his fangs into her ass cheek. As he drew her blood into his mouth, his mind was flooded with the pleasure that the game had given him that night; the trust he’d gained from them both, watching their relationship evolve to levels he had only dreamed of.

Buffy cried out as her first orgasm hit her. She slammed her pelvis against Angel’s ass, over and over, drawing out her climax. “Angel… Cum with me now!” she screamed, feeling Spike's mouth move to her tight little hole. His tongue gently circled her tight muscles, preparing her for him.

Angel’s hands frantically fumbled with his cock ring, quickly rolling it off his swollen member. A stroke or two was all it took. The pressure had built up, and he came harder than he could remember cumming ever before.

“Thank you, Master… and Buffy.” His entire body shook as he came. He thought his orgasm wasn’t going to end. Cool jets of his seed continued to shoot out of his still hard cock for what seemed like an eternity.

Buffy was still plowing into him, hitting his prostate with each thrust.

Spike now stood behind Buffy, slowly penetrating her prepared ass. His eyes rolled back at the sheer tightness and her latest orgasm could be felt through every inch of his throbbing rod. His emotions; as well as the friction they were creating, were pushing him to his limits. He knew his orgasm was close as he pistoned into Buffy’s tight ass; her slayer strength clenching him, pulling him in deeper, milking him, urging him to fall into the abyss. His balls tightened as he felt the pending climax approach. The moaning and panting of his lovers filled the air. He roared as he came hard inside her, still pumping as he filled her with his cool seed. Fireworks from a thousand celebrations went off inside his head. He lost sense of where he was, only feeling the emotions crashing through his mind, filling every cell of his being with love.

The three of them collapsed in a heap on the floor, still joined together as one.
End Notes:
Don't forget to throw me a bone... (review that is, perv) I love them (ok, now perv.)
Part 5 - New Beginnings by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
Thanks to PB, and Sotia for beta'ing this pile of words and making them the story I wanted it to be. And Brett, for getting the original idea, which I twisted and morphed to my whim.
Part 5 - New Beginnings

Morning found the three lovers entwined on the large circular bed. Sun filtered in through the specially treated glass, gently warming their exposed skin. Angel woke first, and watched over his lovers as they slept.

The previous day’s events had his mind filled with thoughts of their future, with hope. He loved them both, he wanted whatever this was to continue, but he’d begun to worry about his curse. He was happy, very happy. He had had the Wolfram & Hart mystics work on that months ago, and had been assured that his soul was anchored and there was no way happiness would make him lose his soul again. He’d never been able to put it to the test, however. The previous night had been amazing, but was still nervous. He’d been unsure of how Buffy would react, how she would look at him after she’d seen him with Spike. Lying on the bed, with Buffy between him and the other vampire, he reached out to touch them both. He feared losing that more than anything he had ever wanted. Lost in his thoughts, he drifted off again.

Spike had felt Angel’s gentle touch, and was aware he had been awake. When the brunet didn’t say anything, Spike realized that he’d fallen back to sleep.

Buffy was spooned against him, her scented hair just a couple of inches from his nose, her naked body molded to his, her warmth drawing him to her like a magnet. She had one hand on Angel’s chest, touching them both, needing to know they were near.

He couldn’t remember a time when he’d felt more at peace, more fulfilled, more loved. He was nervous that one of them might change their minds, but the memory of the previous night would be with him forever. He reached across Buffy, lightly touching Angel’s face as he nestled closer to the woman between them. That was where he would stay forever if he could. He closed his eyes and went to sleep again.

Buffy’s eyes opened shortly after. She remained completely still, as she remembered where she was and who she was with. Shocked by everything that had taken place, she replayed the events in her mind. She remembered the feelings she’d experienced while she’d witnessed the tenderness of the two men together; even with the Domination/Submission she’d noticed something she’d never seen before. Each man had given the other what he needed, never crossing lines, always completely aware of the other’s feelings. Yes, Angel had been dominated by Spike and in a way, by herself, but it had been handled in a way that worked. Spike knew them both, maybe better than they knew themselves. He had orchestrated the entire thing; the house, the union, a possible solution. Would it work? Could she live with those two vampires as a trio, the three of them as lovers? Could she deal with how her friends would look at her, knowing she was sleeping with both of them? Would Angel’s curse be a problem? She had so many questions that needed answers.

She scooted to the middle of the bed, lying on her back, and again placed a hand on each of them, hoping they would wake. She wanted to discuss things, but first, she wanted them. She wanted to feel them touch her once more. She craved them, and wondered if she would ever be happy with anyone else after the night she’d shared with them.

Her hands moved lower down their torsos, searching for the manly parts she longed to have inside her. She wondered if they would wake up soon, or if she would have to start without them.

Taking a cock in each hand, she slowly began to stroke them. With their vampiric senses, her arousal was surely evident to them already.

Angel opened his eyes, but said nothing, letting Buffy continue her movements. Her hot little hand had him hard with her first touch. He turned his head to her, letting her know he was awake, and smiling to let her know he was enjoying it.

Spike moaned softly as she stroked him awake. “Good morning Kitten. Do you want to play with us this fine morning, or are you going to get a ruler out?”

Both Buffy and Angel giggled at his question.

“Well, now, a ruler might not be a bad idea, childe.” Angel smiled playfully at Spike.

Buffy had other plans. “No need for rulers boys. I know you guys have what it takes to do the job.”

Spike’s hand began to caress Buffy’s hardened nipple closest to him. “So, did you have something special in mind, pet? ‘Cause if you need suggestions, just ask.” He leaned forward to close his lips around her nipple, and sucked hard.

Buffy moaned loudly and pumped her hands faster on their hard cocks.

Angel rolled to his side slowly, so that Buffy wouldn’t stop as well as to be able to spread her legs and finger her ever dampening sex.

Buffy spread her legs wide, encouraging them both to explore her body.

Spike continued to tease her nipple with his tongue while his hand joined Angel’s, circling her clit with his fingertips, while Angel pumped two fingers in and out of her.

She was in ecstasy. Her mind was made up. She would never want another. These were her vampires, her men, her lovers. The things they did to her, the simplest of touch sent electrical sparks through her.

But wait! “Stop!”

The guys sat up in bed, panicked by Buffy’s outburst. Had she decided that she didn’t want to be a part of this? Their faces showed fear and sadness at the possibility of loss.

“No, it’s not that. I want you both. I do.” She turned to Angel. “But if you feel anything like I do right now, I am scared to death that you will lose your soul. Angel, we need to figure out what we can do to fix this curse before you get too happy.” Buffy hung her head, ashamed that she had gotten everyone—including herself—all worked up.

Angel looked at her, softened by her tears. “Buffy, I never would have agreed to play last night if I thought there was a chance of losing my soul. I had the mystics at Wolfram & Hart work on anchoring my soul to something else as one of my first projects as CEO. Now, it’s anchored to my unlife. Should I dust, the soul shall too. It was a simple twist of words within the spell.” Angel’s face clouded. “But, I haven’t tested it. I could never have tested it—” he paused, taking a deep breath and releasing it. “Until now. You two are what makes me happy; nothing else.”

Spike and Buffy’s matching looks of surprise and excitement warmed him, but he had one more thing to say.

“But, if the mystics were wrong for any reason, one of you will have to kill me. Angelus cannot be allowed near either of you. Do we have an agreement?”

Buffy nodded; shocked that she would actually be able to make love to Angel. He would be able to participate in this arrangement fully.

Spike reached across the bed and punched him in the shoulder. “It would be an honor to kill that bastard, should he decide to ever show his face again. Now, I do believe our lady was hoping for some playtime with us before brekkie. Are you up for it? Or do you want to eat first?”

Angel rubbed his arm, a wry smile on his face. “Ah, Spike, how did I know I could count on you to volunteer to do the staking? Now, where were we? I am feeling hungry, but breakfast is the furthest thing from my mind, right this instant.”

Buffy smiled widely as her lovers resumed their ministrations. She arched her back, pressing her body into their hands, their mouths. Her hunger for them ruled her thoughts; she wanted them, needed them.

“Spike… Angel…” she said between her panting. “I want you both so badly.”

Spike spoke to her lustily, while licking her neck. “Pet, you have us. For now, forever, for anything you need or want.”

Looking at her hooded eyes, Angel asked her, “Tell us, Buffy. What do you want?” He secretly hoped she would feel comfortable having sex with him and Spike without fear or games. He enjoyed the games, but he longed to have tender moments with them both.

Buffy, in her highly aroused state, struggled to form her words. I’ll just show them.

She had thought of this scenario more times than she’d ever admit to anyone, but she knew exactly what she wanted. Her heart was full of love for those two men; now she wanted her body full too.

Buffy maneuvered her body so that she was straddling Angel. “Spike, I want you behind me.” As Spike joined her straddling Angel’s thighs, he placed his hands on her waist and lifted her enough so that Angel could position himself at her entrance. Slowly, with Spike’s help, she lowered herself onto Angel.

She remembered Angel’s tenderness the night she gave him her virginity. Buffy had longed to recreate those feelings she’d felt she’d lost so long ago. The love she saw in Angel’s eyes brought tears to her own. She’d always loved him, no matter how hard she tried to erase his memory. The slow, steady sex she was experiencing was something new. She was making love.

Sensations and emotions overwhelmed her. She needed Spike. Still joined intimately with Angel, she leaned back against Spike’s chest. The cool silkiness of his skin ignited a fire deep in her soul. She’d loved Spike for so long, afraid to admit it to herself. Her arm reached behind, pulling him closer.

“I love you,” she panted out. “Touch me…I need to feel more of you.”

Angel’s hands replaced Spike’s on her hips, allowing Spike to honor her request.

Spike had waited so long to hear her speak those words; to know she meant them. He had been in love with her for so long, feeling as though she might never return the feelings, but trying to never lose hope.

His hands palmed her firm breasts, letting her back slide against his chest as she rode Angel, her sweat slicked skin gliding against their cool skin, her heat radiating and warming them both. Spike’s erection filled the soft crevice of her behind, her wetness spreading and allowing him to move smoothly between the cheeks of her ass.

Her soft panting filled the room. Buffy wanted them both, filling her with their cocks, surrounding her with their love.

“Angel… I… Need… The… Lube.” Buffy stilled her movements letting him reach for the discarded tube on the floor. He handed it to Spike’s waiting hand.


Spike dripped the cool gel in between those cheeks, coating his cock as it rubbed along her hole. With each upward thrust, she bucked against him. He backed up, used his cockhead to tease her opening. The previous night’s activities had broken her in nicely, but he was still careful. He tested her by slipping in the tip, and her muscles tightened pushing him out. She moaned and pressed back against him, grinding against Angel in the process.

“Please, Spike. I need you…” Buffy was panting and trying to go slow. She was on the edge of orgasm, and wanted them both to join her.

Spike eased his cock in, still careful of her sensitive skin.

He spread her cheeks, letting some spit trickle down on his cock as he slowly slid inside.

Buffy moaned loudly, at the fullness. She hadn’t expected it to feel so satisfying, but was suddenly lost in desire. She sped up her motion on Angel, his hands steadying her as she wantonly began to ride them both.

Angel watched Buffy’s eyes close as her body danced nakedly above his. He saw Spike looking at him, lust and adoration beaming from his eyes. They were together, as never before; bodies and souls rapidly becoming one.

Spike could feel their bodies under him, but their connection was something more than sex. As if the room was a sacred place, enchanted in some way. They had left all their worries, concerns, preconceived notions about right or wrong behind. They were naked in every way, and free to be.

Buffy was trembling, her orgasm taking her like an out of body experience. Wave after wave of ecstasy crashed over her as she cried out their names. She fell forward onto Angel’s chest, panting and still being thrust into by them both.

Tears fell from Angel’s eyes as he felt Buffy cum and fall forward. He was close himself, and watching his lover climax pushed him over the edge too.

Spike followed Buffy after seeing the feelings written on Angel’s face. The emotions, combined with the physical sensations, were too much for him to hold back any longer. He felt Buffy spasming around him, and Angel’s cock pulsing through the thin membrane separating them inside Buffy. He was making love to both of them at once. I was more beautiful then he could have imagined. He came, collapsing on Buffy’s back, and felt Angel’s hands on his back.

They lay together, joined for hours as they slept, none wanting to lose that intimate contact.


Epilogue




The three of them took a week off work, explaining to their friends that they had some personal issues to work out.

During the following days, they talked about all the things they had kept from each other over the years, hidden emotions and feelings brought out into the open.


~’~@



Angel told Spike of his control issues, his constant fear of Angelus, his guilt for past deeds, and his fear of letting down or not being able to protect his friends and loved ones. He told him of his love for him, his love for Buffy, and being torn between the two. He apologized for the harsh treatment he’d given Spike while he was Angelus, and thanked him for never losing faith in him.

He told Buffy that he was ashamed and guilty for his past, consumed by the fear that she would never, ever be able to truly forgive him. And if she couldn’t forgive, how could she be open to love him? He shared his fear of her not being able to accept his love for Spike. He loved her, he had from the moment he first saw her. He’d known she was too young, and he’d fought to stay away. He had felt shame, but he wanted her to know he loved her, and he would spend the rest of his days proving it to her, if she’d have him.


~’~@



Buffy told Angel of her self-hate for loving him after all the pain he’d caused. She shared her shame for falling in love with Spike, while still in love with him. She spoke of her fear of letting people down—all of them, not just those closest to her, but everyone. She was scared she hadn’t done what she was put on earth to do. She feared her love for the men in her life had clouded her judgment.

She told Spike of her embarrassment of the way she had treated him. Told him of the pull towards him she’d felt for years, how she’d lied to him. How she’d lied to herself. She confessed her love, and thanked him for the times he’d stood by her, even when she hadn’t deserved it.


~`~@



Spike had the most to tell. He told Angel of his pain before he was turned, and how it had affected him in his afterlife. He was different from other vampires; he didn’t understand why he still felt a conscience after he’d been turned. He’d been angry in his life, and angry after death. He couldn’t fit in, or be accepted. He told of the many times he’d felt tenderness from Angel, and had secretly clung to the hope that someday Angel wouldn’t hide it from the world.

He spoke of his jealousy of Angel’s relationship with Buffy, and his love for her never being returned because of Buffy being so scarred by the events that surrounded their affair.

His fear that he would forever love, and never be loved.

His fear of being immortal, and alone.

His fear of never feeling like he was a part of something bigger.

His fear of putting himself out there for the two he loved the most, and being laughed at.

Many tears accompanied their confessions, but in the end, they accomplished something far greater than Spike ever could have imagined. They found peace and love and happiness.


~`~@



Spike sat at the desk in the parlor, listening to Angel and Buffy laughing in the kitchen, and smiled. Gracefully he pulled out his well-worn journal, opened it to the first blank page and began to write. He hadn’t been moved to write a poem for many years, but the sounds of his everyday life inspired him. His lovers were preparing a meal together, and soon all three of them would sit down and discuss their days, their future. Always together.

He knew it would never be something scholars looked upon as a great literary piece, but he wrote it from his heart.



Sometimes life just isn’t fair;
People are cruel and just don’t care.
You feel as though the stress won’t end;
And if it does, it starts all over again.

You search to find your paradise;
Only you find, it isn’t that nice.
You’ve compromised your future goals;
As life rakes you over its red-hot coals.

You feel your self-esteem slowly descending;
But you know what is always impending.
A speck of light, a silver lining;
A new day dawning, the sun is shining.

Your mind is open, your thoughts, carefree.
You wonder why you couldn’t see.
Happiness was at your fingertips,
The answers, all at your ready lips.

Take a chance, follow your heart!
Go ahead, a brand new start!
Just jump right in, in a single bound,
And you’ll realize its all around.

Happiness and love were always there,
Even when you thought that no one cared.
But you’ve always had it, and always will,
Even when life is just run of the mill.


Spike put his pen back and closed his journal. He tucked it away in the drawer, promising to visit it again as soon as the mood struck.

He rose and joined Buffy and Angel. They were happy, and that was all he’d ever wanted.
End Notes:
Reviews are required to leave the page. Just kidding, but it would be nice :)
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=35164