Nippleodeon AKA SpongeBuffy HotPants by CallMeKitten
Summary: You're traveling to Xander’s house, a place not only of sight and sound, but of mind. A journey into a wondrous world whose only boundaries are those of imagination.

There's a signpost up ahead, your next stop...The Summer Lovin’ Zone!

Buffy’s friend Xander, an executive at a children’s TV network, is away on a business trip and asked her to house sit. She agrees, thinking it might be nice to hang out in Malibu for a week, only to find that if his toy-filled house doesn’t make her crazy, the lack of air conditioning will. When the repairman arrives, Buffy’s temperature begins to rise even higher, and it has nothing to do with the lack of chilled air.
Fourth installment in the Summer Lovin' Series!
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Parody
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 6853 Read: 12005 Published: 07/10/2009 Updated: 08/18/2009

1. Chapter 1 - Blow Me Down by CallMeKitten

2. Chapter 2 – Let’s Get It On (the AC, you perv) by CallMeKitten

3. Chapter 3 - Getting The Shaft by CallMeKitten

4. Chapter 4 - Ground Control to Major Spike by CallMeKitten

5. Chapter 5 - Girl, Interrupted by CallMeKitten

Chapter 1 - Blow Me Down by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
Thanks to PB for beta'ing and giggling along with me as I wrote this. (and the AKA title)
There's a few who have left me prompts in their reviews that led to this being written so here we go:

Irina, Lori, Chantel, and PB suggested AC repair guy, and just for good measure I am thanking AMI and Xaph for their amusement park workers/house of mirrors prompt too. Read on and you'll see why. Thanks guys!
Chapter 1 – Blow Me Down


Xander had called and left a message on her machine, asking for a favor. It usually meant he needed her to escort him to some stupid awards thing where she would definitely run the risk of getting green slime on her expensive dress. He was an old friend, one who she’d known since childhood sandbox days. Sometimes, she thought maybe Xander never left the sandbox behind.

His message wasn’t about an event he needed her to attend, but asking her to hang out at his house and feed his fish for a few days while he was out of town on business. Buffy laughed out loud, as she dialed his cell to accept his invitation. Staying at a gorgeous house on the beach for free, where was the downside? She chatted with him for a few minutes before he got called away to another meeting. She went to pack a bag, giggling at another beach trip. God, I love the beach. Wonder if the ice cream man runs through Malibu?

Xander had somehow managed to get a job at this children’s TV network after college, enabling his Peter Pan syndrome of “I wont ever grow up”. You know, the one with the orange logo and green slime. His house, although posh and modern on the beach in Malibu, looked like a daycare center for the insane. Toys of every shape and color littered his floor, every piece of art in the house was cartoon-related, and even his furniture looked like something Dr. Seuss would have drawn.

As she drove up to the gate and keyed in the security code, she marveled at how normal Xander’s house looked from the outside. That is unless you looked really close. There were all kinds of cartoon-y things everywhere. The stepping stones leading to the house were shaped like Mickey Mouse heads which lead to a door with a bronze Scooby Doo door knocker. Buffy knew where Xander kept the spare key outside his house, and rolled her eyes as she located the small Smurf statue in the flowerbed. It was hollow and had a little flap on its behind that hid a secret compartment and within that, the key. When he’d found that jewel on a business trip you’d have thought he’d solved the mysteries of the universe based on his excitement. Buffy remembered a line from the movie ‘The End’ that always reminded her of Xander’s house, looking like Walt Disney threw up.

Turning the key in the lock, she opened the door to what can only be described as “Pee Wee’s Playhouse” on acid. It was worse than she remembered. He’d run a train track all around the living room, suspended from the ceiling which disappeared into the next room. I have got to find him a woman… and a different place to bring her.

Rolling her eyes as she walked down the hall, following the train that went into every room. The guestroom was not only decorated with scary clowns, but it was filled with boxes of more kid stuff Xander had ordered off the Internet, so master bedroom it was.

The master bedroom must be what all young boys dream of. Or mental patients… The walls were painted to look like clouds, and the carpet was patterned to look like small towns and cities, with roads to drive your Hot Wheels along. If that wasn’t enough, there was his bed. A king-size waterbed designed to look like a giant helicopter, complete with a giant propeller that you could turn on with a remote. Good Lord, Xander, what in the Hell were you thinking? Shouldn’t the waterbed have been a boat?

After she unpacked, Buffy went to relax in the living room and watch a bit of television. Stopping in the kitchen, she wanted to grab a drink and a snack before she got comfortable. His fridge was full of cheese sticks, Gatorade, and juice boxes. The pantry shelves were lined with Sponge Bob mac and cheese, little bags of Doritos, and some snack cakes. No wonder Xander looks like he’s gained some weight! Settling on a cheese stick and a Gatorade, she found herself sitting on a HUGE purple couch, holding a Kid-Friendly orange remote control. It had 3 buttons on it: ON/OFF, CHANNEL UP, and CHANNEL DOWN. Shaking her head, and leaning back on a Rugrats cartoon pillow, she powered up the telly.

Cartoon music blared through the surround sound, as she stared at the stupid remote with no volume control. Changing the channel didn’t help either. They were all kid channels. Every, single, one. Am I trapped in a fun house? Buffy pressed the power button, turning everything off.

“Xander, do you really live this way?” Buffy closed her eyes and tried to block it all out.

In the almost silence (except for the train a’ comin’ ‘round the bend), Buffy realized she was feeling a little warm. Not sure if it was caused by her frustration level rising to new heights, she went to check the thermostat.

Yes, the thermostat was childish too. A red Teletubbie with the temp proudly displayed on his tummy TV screen. It read 78F. Too hot. After a few tries, she figured out how to adjust it, only to find it was set at 72F already. Hmmm, let me set it at 68F and see what happens.

Deciding to escape the madness, Buffy elected to try the balcony overlooking the ocean. Maybe even get a little sun. Buffy went to get her bikini on. Maybe the ocean breeze and fresh air will soothe my nerves, and give the house time to cool off.

The French doors led to a beautiful deck, cantilevered over a cliff, with the most amazing view of the Pacific Ocean. Kicking off her shoes, she chose the reclining Elmo chair out of the Sesame Street patio set Xander had purchased last year, and leaned back to take a short nap.

~~~~~~~~~~



Buffy woke up to find herself well rested, but sunburned. “Damn it!” she cursed out loud. Collecting her things, she hoped that Xander had something for her burn inside.

The temperature still felt hot, but she was burned, so probably not an accurate reading. She would look at the Teletubbie as soon as she has something on this burn.

The bathroom was decorated with the missing nautical theme. Little boats and submarines lined the outer edge of the deep tub, next to a large bottle of Mr. Bubble. Inside the medicine cabinet, beside the Snoopy band-aids and the Superfriends toothpaste, she found a bottle of aloe. Thank God.

She decided against changing clothes, since they would only hurt and make her hotter, and slathered on the aloe. Shiny and sticky, she made her way down the hall to the Teletubbie who now said the inside temp was 83F. “That’s it! I’m calling a repairman. If I have to stay in this fun house of terror, then I’m at least gonna make it a comfortable temperature.”

Buffy trudged back into the kitchen for a phone book and a cold drink. She grabbed another Gatorade and poured it into a Care Bear collector’s glass she found in the cabinet, and opened the yellow pages to Air Conditioning repair. “Let’s see, AAA A/C repair, on call 24 hours a day. Sounds perfect.”

She dialed the phone and scheduled the man to come immediately. Care Bear glass in hand, she went back to bathroom for a towel to cover the couch. Don’t want to get aloe all over the purple couch..

Staring at the neon remote control, disgusted, the train “WOOWOO’d” its way through the living room once more.

“GAAAA! I have got to find a way to turn that thing off!”

Near tears, and slicked up with aloe, Buffy spread out the Snorks towel she’d grabbed, and turned on the TV. Apparently the channel it was on ran old TV shows at night, and she welcomed an episode of ‘Get Smart’ and waited for the repair guy.

Just as her show ended, she heard the doorbell. It played the theme to one of Xander’s all time favorite cartoons, Speed Racer.

Shuffling her sticky, bikini clad body to the door, she peeked through the peephole and saw the AC repairman waiting.

A cocky-looking young man with a cigarette hanging from his lips and a toolbox by his side. He’ll do, just fine. Hot and cocky and with tools, hmmm somehow seems familiar…

Buffy opened the door and let him in.
End Notes:
Please review, AND LEAVE MORE PROMPTS!
Chapter 2 – Let’s Get It On (the AC, you perv) by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
Thanks PB for the beta :) *snoooochies*
Chapter 2 – Let’s Get It On (the AC, you perv)


Spike was looking around at all the cartoon crap at his latest service call as he waited for someone to answer the door. What kind of fruit loop lives here?

When the door opened, he nearly fell over from shock at the beauty before him. A blonde goddess in a white string bikini, a light sheen to her heated skin. She looked relieved to see him, and judging by the redness of her skin, she needed cooled down quickly.

“Please forgive me for my attire, but as you can see, I fell asleep in the sun today and the air in here is pushing ninety degrees. Tell me you’re here to fix the AC. I feel like I'm in Hell.”

She was fanning her angelic face with her hand, and glistening from head to toe with what he thought was sweat, actually appeared to be aloe. He couldn’t imagine how uncomfortable she must be, all sunburned with no air conditioning. He had plans on being her hero today.

“Yeah, that’s me. Name’s Spike, and I’m here to help. Nasty burn you got there. Show me your unit, and I’ll get it humming in no time. Get that cold air pumping.” Damn if that didn’t sound dirty, but again, damn, look at what I’m lookin’ at!

Buffy stared at him blankly. She had no idea where her unit was. I know where my unit is, and feel free to service that anytime! And look at his unit! But as far as air conditioning… not a clue.

“Well, I guess, it’s um… You see, this isn’t my house, I’m fish sitting for a friend. I really have no idea what you’re asking me to show you. All I know is, ‘Buffy hot, Buffy want cold air, Buffy call repair man’. Feel free to look for ‘my’ unit, it's got to be around here somewhere amongst this insanity.”

Spike took a look at the inside of the house. How the hell can anyone live here and still be able to function as a sane human being? I would lose my mind! “I take it you are Buffy? It is a bit over the top, isn’t it? Does your friend have lots of kids? Or is this a collection of sorts?”

Buffy laughed at Spike’s take on the décor. “He works for that kid’s television network, you know the one with the slime, and yes, it’s a collection, not a kid in sight. Scary, huh?”

“I can honestly say it isn’t my taste.” Spike licked his lips, knowing what was his taste in the room. I know what I’d love to taste, ask me, come on… “Now, let's see if we can find a utility room.”

“Maybe it’s one of these in the hall. I always thought they were closets, but who knows.” Buffy opened the first door, revealing a closet full of boxes of comic books and cartoon DVDs. “Not this one, try the next one.”

Spike opened the next one. A life-sized blow up sex doll in a Wonder Woman outfit fell out on top of him, knocking him to the floor. “What the hell?!”

Shocked and embarrassed, and a little grossed out, Buffy kicked the doll out of the way. Damn, Xander! Could you be any freakier?! At least the sunburn will hide the blushing!

“I am so sorry, I had no idea that was in there. Are you ok?”

“Yeah, I’m ok, but I do have some concerns about your friend,” Spike was laughing as he stood up. “Looks like we found the utility room. Let me go in here and check a few things, before I head out back to the unit.”

Buffy kicked the doll into the scary clown room and quickly shut the door. Spike was busy working on something in the closet, so she figured she’d go try and relax on the couch.

In the living room she suddenly remembered Xander’s fish. I hope its it’s not to too hot for them in here. The long fish tank was lined with hideous multicolored gravel and had a Sponge Bob theme. The fish swam around pineapples, and into a crab trap labeled ‘The Krusty Krab’, whatever that was. Buffy sprinkled some fish flakes into the tank and sought out the bottle of aloe.

The Snork towel was waiting, as was the bottle of aloe. Buffy laid down and squirted the aloe into her hand and began to rub it all over her heated skin. Moaning in relief as the cool gel coated her skin.

Spike had finished in the utility room and was heading toward the back door as he heard Buffy’s moans. He walked further into the room and saw her over the back of the couch. Both of her hands were busy smoothing the soothing gel onto her burn. One hand was between her breasts, gently rubbing just under the edge of her swimsuit, and her other on her taut abdomen, her fingers also dipping just under the edge of the small triangle covering her sex. Her nipples were so hard he could see them pebbled under the tight lycra of her top. His cock swelled and began to throb.

Making sure his raging hard on was hidden behind the back of the big purple couch, he cleared his throat.

Buffy jumped up off the couch. “Spike, is it fixed? Cold air soon? I’m so hot…” She stuck her lower lip out, pouting.

I’m done. I’m gonna get fired for sure, but I have to offer this poor woman my assistance. Not just yet, but I’m going to recharge the unit and then I will need to stay a bit to make sure the air chills as it’s supposed to. Is that ok with you?”

Hot damn! “Nope, not a problem at all. I will make us something cold to drink, and if you don’t mind, maybe you could help me with aloe…”

Guh! Absolutely. Give me twenty minutes and I’ll be back to give you a hand.” Spike grabbed his toolbox and rushed out to his van. He grabbed all his tools needed to change out the Freon, and then ran around to the back of the house. He would make this the quickest charge ever.
End Notes:
*Woody Woodpecker voice* Leave a review and a prompt too! heheheheheheheheehe!
Chapter 3 - Getting The Shaft by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
PB beta'd, cuz she's awesome like that!
Chapter 3 - Getting The Shaft


Spike hooked up his reclaimer and all his gauges and cursed at the large canisters of Freon for being so slow. Tapping his foot, he watched as the gauges slowly showed the Freon level returning to normal.

Buffy flitted around the house, excited that Spike was not only going to fix the AC, but stay a while. I wonder if he really has to stay, or is it because he wants to? God, who would want to stay here? She looked around at the insanity, making sure there wasn’t anything else laying around to embarrass her.

She decided to cover Xander’s giant purple couch with something other than the Snork towel, and went in search of a sheet.

The linen closet in the bathroom actually had some black satin sheets stacked behind his assortment of custom-made, comic-laden, round, helicopter waterbed sheets. She pushed the stupid printed sheets aside and grabbed the black ones.

The flat sheet covered most of the couch, and aside from the slickness and shininess of it, it actually was an improvement. At least that blocks out one color.

Two Care Bear glasses were filled with ice and Gatorade and placed on the coffee table next to the bottle of aloe. What kind of slut, walks around in a bikini, and asks a total stranger to rub her down with lotion, in the privacy of this daycare center for the cartoon obsessed? She fluffed the Rugrats throw pillows as she felt a slight waft of cool air hit her back from the ceiling vent. It was fixed. She watched through the French doors as Spike hustled his way back to his van carrying all of his equipment.

Spike tossed all his work stuff into the back of the van, not concerned with organization at this point, eager to get back into the house with Buffy.

Spike checked his reflection in the van’s large side mirrors, breathed into his hand for a breath test, and looked down at his clothes. Blast it all to hell! The knees of his jeans were covered in muddy grass stains from kneeling on the ground in the back yard. “Great. It just figures doesn’t it… “

Realizing there was nothing he could do about it, he straightened his posture and began his walk to the front door, where Buffy was waiting.

“I think I felt some cool air, Spike. Thanks so much! Oh, my! Your jeans!” Buffy lead him into the house, back into the living room.

Spike spotted the sheet on the couch right away. Boom-chicka-wah-wah… oh yeah, damn straight.

“It’s ok, they’re work jeans, I will try to wash them later.”

“You know, I could wash them for you. Besides, it’s still hot in here and you did say you should stay a while to make sure the unit’s working properly. If you need, I’m sure Xander has some lounge pants in his room you can wear if you want me to go look.” Buffy mentally crossed her fingers that he was commando and didn’t want any lounge pants.

“I suppose, if you don’t mind. I have boxers on, if you don’t mind seeing me in my underwear,” he waggled his eyebrows as he spoke.

“Well, as long as you aren’t wearing Underoos under there, it’s fine by me. Now, let’s get you out of those pants.”

A devious grin quickly spread across his face as he began to shed his jeans. He wiggled his hips as he lowered them, slightly pulling his boxers down so Buffy got a drool-worthy peek at his pelvic bone. He knew she was watching, so he slowed down, giving her a little show.

They were both a little hot and bothered by the sexual tension in the air, but quickly snapped out of their lusty haze when the choochoo train came barreling into the room, tooting its little whistle.

Spike handed over the dirty jeans and had a seat on the cool, crisp sheet on the couch. “One of these drinks for me?”

Buffy was already on her way down the hall, “Yeah, it’s Gatorade. All Xander had in the house.”

“I think I will take the Wishheart Bear one then if you didn’t have your heart set on it.” He chuckled as he heard her laugh.

“Fine by me. Why don’t you see if you can get the stereo on. We can listen to a little music while we chat.” Buffy was squirting pretreatment on the stains. The creamy liquid pooled on the fabric, causing Buffy’s mind to wander to other creamy fluids. I am such a skank, who thinks of jizz while doing laundry? One with a seriously hot, half-naked, stud muffin in the next room waiting for her does!

Spike got up to see if he could figure out the sound system. Buffy’s friend certainly had spared no expense on it, but Spike couldn’t find a power button. Maybe you need the remote, now which one…? There were six remotes lined up on the coffee table, so taking the brand name off the stereo, he found the corresponding remote control.

Buffy tossed the jeans into the machine, and made her way back into the living room.

Spike was sitting on the couch staring at one of the remotes.

“Any idea how to turn it on?” Spike turned as she entered the room, bringing one of his legs up onto the couch, effectively giving Buffy a sneak peek of his manly part.

Buffy almost choked as she looked at his crotch, straining to pull her eyes back up to his face. “N-No, I was hoping you knew.”

Spike started pressing buttons, and then, out of what seemed like a hundred speakers, came blasting the theme to Shaft. Isaac Hayes’ deep, sultry voice singing,

Who's the black private dick ,
That's a sex machine to all the chicks?
SHAFT!
Ya damn right!


Buffy and Spike both burst out laughing, not even trying to turn it down or off.


Who is the man that would risk his neck
For his brother man?
SHAFT!
Can you dig it?

Both were now rolling on the couch laughing, singing along, Spike taking Isaac’s lines, and Buffy taking the ladies‘.

Who's the cat that won't cop out
When there's danger all about?
SHAFT!
Right On!

Spike stood up, using the remote as a makeshift microphone.

They say this cat Shaft is a bad mother
SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
I'm talkin' 'bout Shaft.
THEN WE CAN DIG IT!

Buffy grabbed another remote and joined him.

He's a complicated man
But no one understands him but his woman
JOHN SHAFT!

They were both dancing around and having so much fun, that when the theme song ended, they instinctively hugged each other.

Her hot-sunburned skin sizzling against his, both were suddenly aware of their closeness. Buffy slowly started to pull away when Spike captured her mouth in a kiss. Not a slow, gentle one, but a passionate, needy, deep one. Their tongues danced together just as their bodies had a few minutes before. Their hands followed the curves of each other’s backs. Buffy whimpered. Her skin was sore, but her body wanted this.

Spike stopped kissing her immediately, and carefully backed away from her. “Oh Lord, I’m so sorry. I forgot about the sunburn! Did I hurt you?”

She whimpered again, not from her hot skin, but from the lack of his. “No, I’m a little sore, but I’ll be ok. I think maybe the shirt was a little rough against my skin.” She batted her eyelashes at him, hoping he realized she was ok, and continued with more kissing.

Spike quickly pulled his tank top off over his head and flung it across the room. “Better?”

Buffy almost had to wipe the drool from her chin. Spike’s chiseled abs were mythical. Only old statues and airbrushed GQ models looked like this. “Almost. I think the lack of that shirt, and your kissing, combined with the now cold air is exactly what I need to feel better.” She took his hand and led him to the couch.

When they were both sitting on the couch, Spike leaned in and cautiously resumed their kissing.

Buffy hated that he wasn’t laying on her; she wanted to feel his skin. She lifted her right leg and wrapped it around his waist, pulling him flush against her. The thinness of his boxers did little to hide his beast of a cock. It felt bigger than any she’d ever had the opportunity to play with. Now I understand the phrase, ‘hung like a horse’.

Spike moaned into her mouth as his hand sought her hardened nipples that were pressed into his chest. His palm rubbed her nipple through the fabric of the suit, making her arch her back, pressing her tit into his cupped hand. He needed to taste her. He slid the small triangle of material off of her breast, watching as it bared her lily-white skin underneath. God, tan lines are so hot! He slowly moved his lips over her perky nipple, then licked it with the hard tip of his tongue. He circled it, thoroughly coating it with his salvia, then watching her face, he gently blew air across that hard, wet nipple. I cant imagine a better temperature gauge than these pokey little puppies! Buffy’s body trembled underneath him, gasping in pleasure. He lowered his head once more, this time lightly teasing her with his teeth, then sucking it into his mouth, still working his tongue against it.

“Oh, sweet Jeebus!” Buffy cried out as her trembling increased.

Spike started laughing. Laughing so hard that they were both slipping off the slick satin sheet and onto the floor. THUD. Buffy joined him in the laughter, asking him repeatedly what was so funny.

“Jeebus,” he finally managed to blurt out. “Are you sure this isn’t your house? That’s what Homer Simpson says in the cartoon.”

Buffy giggled, suddenly remembering an episode she had watched with Xander many years ago. “Oh, wow! This house is infecting me!” The laughter continued as Spike stood and helped her up.

An awkward silence filled the now cold air, making Buffy panic that he might leave. “You know, I never gave you the full tour of the house. There are a few rooms you have to see to believe.”

Spike sensed her panic, and wanted to calm her fears. “Buffy, I assure you I have no intention of leaving unless you tell me to. Now lead the way, I can’t wait.”

Buffy walked down the hall and pointed to the guest room. “That room is filled with scary ass clowns, no way I could sleep in there. Feel free to peek if you want, Wonder Woman is resting comfortably in there, as I recall.”

“Maybe he decorated it with scary clowns to make sure guests don’t stay too long. Now, I gotta see his room. Please tell me it’s next.”

Buffy waved toward the double doors at the end of the hall, just like one of the girls on the Price is Right. “Through these doors, you will find one of the most unique bedrooms in the history of homes.”

The anticipation of seeing the room, and the possibility of seeing more of Buffy in said room, was more than he could bear. He walked forward, taking and twisting both handles at the same time and pushed the doors open revealing the helicopter amidst the surrounding mock city. His mouth dropped open. This is the coolest shit I have ever seen!

As he took in the room, he missed Buffy removing her swimsuit.

Clearing her throat, “Hey, Spike, you ready for take off?”
End Notes:
toss me a bone will ya? I love reviews!
Chapter 4 - Ground Control to Major Spike by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
This story wants to be longer than I originally planned... damnit :P Thanks for the beta and hand holding PB *huggles*
Chapter 4 - Ground Control to Major Spike


Buffy was lounging sexily on the round bed, patting the water-filled mattress. “Wanna go for a ride?”

Spike walked over to the bed, running his hands over the curves of the aircraft’s body, seeming more interested in it than its passenger. He was in awe of the room… marveling at all the cool things, when the train came a’_choo choo’ing in, bringing him back to reality. Or as close to it as can be expected in these surroundings.

“What? Oh, wow, you‘re naked!! When did that happen?” Spike tried to focus on Buffy, but the room was so distracting. He wanted to look around at everything.

Seeing his distraction, Buffy had an idea. She leaned over and snatched the remote off the bedside table. “Yooo hoo, Spike, wanna see a cool helicopter trick?”

Spike hopped onto the bed, causing a wave to form under the vinyl mattress, nearly bouncing Buffy off the bed. He stilled his movements, and began laughing. “This room is amazing. A waterbed… in a helicopter… and a naked Buffy, too.” Smiling as he crept closer to her naked form, he said, “Please, show me more.”

Buffy now had his attention, and planned on keeping it. She used the remote to tease her right nipple. “Well, this remote works several things in the room. But, since you seem more interested in the room…” Buffy started to cover up with the Underdog sheets.

Spike jerked the sheet off her body. “We will have none of that. You have my undivided attention.” He nibbled on her shoulder as she pointed the remote at the propellers and pushed a button.

The large plastic blades began to spin, creating a light breeze, similar to a ceiling fan. Buffy shivered against him. “Actually, this is the only one I know about, but there are lots of buttons on the remote… they are bound to operate other things in here.”

Spike rubbed his hands over her goose bumped skin. “I can’t have you getting chilled, sunburned and all. Maybe if I cover you with my body, I could keep you warm.”

“Mmm, that sounds nice…” Buffy dropped the remote as Spike pulled her closer and began placing soft, gentle kisses on the hot column of her neck. “Perhaps, you would like to be naked too…” she asked with a hopeful lilt in her voice.

Spike quickly rolled away and slipped out of his boxers, giving Buffy her first view of his cock.

DAMN! I really hope this isn’t some sort of mirror trick! Buffy gasped as he snuggled back up to her, his hot rod pressing against her sizzling thigh.

“Did I hurt you?” Spike quickly released her, concerned.

Buffy pulled him back to her. “Not a bit. Was just checkin’ out what you’ve been hiding, and gasping because I was pleasantly surprised. Who knew that AC repairmen we so well “equipped” for the job?” Buffy giggled as he rolled himself over on top of her, his equipment ready and poised.

With a smirk, Spike gently poked her outer lips with said equipment. “I can’t speak for other repairmen, but I always make sure to bring the right tool for the job.” Spike kissed her lips lightly, teasingly. “Got to make sure to evaluate what the job needs, and the most effective way to get it done.” He licked a circle around each of her nipples, causing her to moan and arch her back into him. “Gotta make sure the customer is happy when I leave.” Scooting down her body, he trailed kisses from her breasts to her pelvis. He lifted his head and looked her in the eyes, “Sometimes, I have to stay late, might even have to make a second trip…”

Buffy lifted herself up on her elbows, pressing unknown buttons on the remote she had dropped. A panel on the inside of the helicopter shifted and a large flat screen television took its place. Super Hero music started playing on the unseen surround sound, making them take notice. Both turned to watch what was playing on the screen.

A man in a Batman costume and a woman in a Catwoman costume were on the screen… in the helicopter, with Wonder Woman from the guest room.

“Oh My GAWD! It’s Xander and… Turn it off!” They were both scrambling for the remote.

Spike found it and started randomly pushing buttons trying to get the frightening video to stop.

He did manage to get the screen to retract, but he also activated a few other surprises.

A mirrored disco ball lowered, spinning from the ceiling, while a shiny stripper pole rose from the floor on the other side of the room. Music began to play from an unknown stereo, with Marvin Gaye’s Sexual Healing first up on the playlist.

The panic had ended, replaced with fascination, and now laughter had burst out between the two.

“Aside from the scary super hero movie, your friend Xander has quite the imagination! Fancy a wiggle on that pole? Or should I do a bit of sexual healing on your sunburn?” He tossed the remote onto the floor and began kissing her hand, slowly moving up her arm.

“Healing sounds nice, now… get up, get up, get up.. (she sang along with the music), Let’s make love tonight.”

Spike giggled thinking that if he hadn’t taken the call for this job, he might be more in for the last line of the song; it’s not good to masturbate.

Their laughter at the room’s quirks had done bone little to extinguish their fire. The goofiness around them added a playful twist, as they tuned into each other’s bodies.

Spike’s fingertips slowly traced her tan lines, as his mind memorized her every curve. He then followed the invisible path his fingers had taken with his mouth, tasting her skin, committing her scent to memory.

Buffy watched as this gorgeous man worshiped her body, his passion fueling her own. She needed to feel him too. Her fingers caressed his arms, his shoulders, wove their way through his hair.

Rolling onto his back, he brought her with him. “I want to watch you.”

The song changed to Super Freak, and Buffy began a slow gyration of her hips in time to the music, rubbing her slicked sex over his.

“Damn, woman, you feel so hot!” his hands on her hips, tried hard to pull her down, closer to him.

“You ain’t seen nothin’ yet!” Buffy wiggled out of his grip and made her way over to the pole. Placing her hand on the pole, she slowly walked around it, swishing her ass for his amusement.

Spike leaned up on one elbow, “Baby wants to dance? Show me what you’ve got.”
End Notes:
Review? maybe? perhaps just a little one?
Chapter 5 - Girl, Interrupted by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
Thanks PB. Your help and laughter through this entire series has made it more fun than I ever though it could be. *tosses beer* Only one more left!
Chapter 5 – Girl Interrupted


The beat of the music was easy to dance to and Buffy was keeping that sunburn in mind. She took her first few steps, building up some momentum, and then kicked her legs up, allowing her to spin around the pole, her legs spread wide and several inches from the pole.

Spike watched in amazement. Sure, he’d been to strip clubs, but never had he had a private dance by a naked woman.

Her hands were high on the pole as she kicked high once again, this time she grabbed the pole between her thighs and wrapped her legs around the pole. Letting go with her hands, she gracefully arched her back. Her gorgeous hair cascading below her.

Spike was practically drooling. She looked more beautiful than anything he’d ever seen. Unable to take it anymore, he walked over and helped her down.

As if on cue, the music stopped. They both looked around, ready this time for something new and weird to pop out. Nothing did.

Taking her in his arms, he whispered rather cornily, “Hold me closer, tiny dancer.”

Buffy giggled grinding her naked body against his. “I’d give you a private dance anytime. However, right now the only dance I have in mind is the “horizontal mambo”. Do you know that dance?”

“Mmm oh yeah, I remember researching that one, practicing as often as possible. That’s a dance everyone should know how to do.” He held her close and waltzed her back to the bed.
The both fell back onto the bed, waves rushing under the vinyl mattress, causing an erotic twist to their intimate dance.

Spike kissed his way down her torso once more, ending up with his face buried in her pussy. Teasing her nubbin with his tongue, she moaned loudly, as his cock throbbed. He needed to bury other parts in her.

The writhing bodies on the bed made the water slap the inside of the vinyl mattress, taunting them with sounds their bodies should be making.

“Buffy, I can’t wait any longer. I need to be inside you.”

She scooted back on to the bed more, giving him room to join her. She wanted him too. “I think I need to be serviced, quickly. I feel the temperature rising again.”

“That’s ‘cause you’re the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. But this service call is far from over.” That said, he slipped his long, hard tool deep into her overheated core.

They both hissed in pleasure, as their cartoon induced Lust Fest became Fuck Fest 2009. As if to celebrate, the train rolled into the room tooting its horn, making them both laugh.

Spike lifted up on his hands, still steadily pumping into her, “I can’t remember a time I’ve had more fun. I will think of this every time I see a cartoon for the rest of my life.”

“Just don’t forget you’re here to do a job, my new Super-Friend. Now, do I need to send up the bat signal to make you focus once more? I can borrow Wonder Woman’s golden lariat and tie you up if I have to.”

“I’m starting to see what your friend sees in all this. You dressed as Wonder Woman is hot, and I wouldn’t say no to being tied up… especially if you wore the outfit.”

Spike smirked and quickly flipped her over.

Buffy began to ride him, continuing his steady pace. “I suppose I could ride you like Quick Draw McGraw, but you better have a slow hand,” she said with a giggle.

“You mean like this?” as he slowly began to circle her nub as she rode him.

“Mmhmm, exactly like that.” Buffy pulled her hair up on top of her head and accidentally touched the inside of the helicopter. Looking up, she noticed some handles she’d never noticed. She grabbed hold, lifting herself up a few inches.

“Hey, come back here!” he said as he grabbed her hips and tried to bring her back down.

“If you want it, come and get it,” Buffy said with a wink.

Spike, using the motion of the mattress, thrusted upward into her eager body. “This is awesome, fuckin’ in a helicopter waterbed!”

Buffy was there. Each smacking plunge of his enormous love muscle making her cry out for more. “Oh, yes! Right there! Fuck meeeeeee!”

Spike did as he was told. Pistoning into her with the gentle rocking motion of the water was like nothing he’d experienced. Her pussy clamping down on him hard, pushed him over the edge. A final thrust upward and he held himself buried deep inside her as he emptied his sack.

Buffy was still trying to ride him as she thought she heard the front door open. She figured it was probably that stupid train chugging through the house and quickly dismissed it.

“Buffy? I’m home! Hey, is the AC broken again? I saw the van in the driveway. Finished up early and figured we could hand for a few…”

Xander was standing in the doorway of his bedroom watching Buffy ‘hang’ with some other guy.

“What the..? Who are...? Buffy!” Xander looked around at the disco ball and the pole. He hoped that they hadn’t watched the video of him and Anya with the doll.

Buffy spun around. “Xander!” she cried out and tried to grab the Underdog sheets to cover herself.

Xander was furious. “Buffy, I want you and Spike out of here immediately! We can talk about this tomorrow.”

Buffy and Spike scrambled to get their things together and get out of the house. They were both humiliated.

In the driveway, they quickly exchanged numbers and headed their separate ways.

On the drive home, Buffy was replaying the horrible event in her mind. How would she ever be able to explain her slutty ways to Xander? And did she really want to talk with him about all the things she’d discovered in his house? It was all so disturbing. There was one thing that bothered her the most. How did he know Spike’s name?...

TBC in the final installment of the series! Find out answers on the last stop, signpost up ahead; The Summer Lovin’ Zone.
End Notes:
*smirks* How about a nice pretty review? One little word is welcome :)
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=35183