Trip of a Life Time by Behind Blue Eyes
Summary: Set in 1969, Buffy wants to go to Woodstock and runs into a mysterious man at a diner. This is not Spike as a 'fluffy puppy with bad teeth'. This story is about SPIKE....the vampire. If you don't like Spike pre-chipped, pre-souled, pre Buffy-whipped days than this story is not for you.
Categories: Fantasy/AU Characters: None
Genres: Action, Horror
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 9108 Read: 6486 Published: 10/10/2009 Updated: 10/10/2009

1. Chapter One by Behind Blue Eyes

2. Chapter Two by Behind Blue Eyes

3. Chapter Three by Behind Blue Eyes

Chapter One by Behind Blue Eyes
Author's Notes:
My inner muse screamed this story to me when I saw a woman hitchhiking today. Doesn't the idiot know that they make bad movies or write Spuffy fics about them!
“Come on…..come on,” Buffy muttered as she stood in line at the Greyhound station. Once she reached the ticket counter, she was going to get another ticket, this one was to take her from Albany to Bethel .

Buffy had already been on the bus for the last four hours. It was a short ride from the sleepy town of Wappingers Falls to New Paltz. Then it took little longer to go from New Paltz to where she stood now at the Greyhound station in Albany, New York. She had been to Albany numerous times before with her family, but while she stood in this immense, bustling station on her own, she felt some apprehension.

Since the announcement several months ago that a weekend long concert was going to happen several hours away from her, on a dairy farm in upstate New York, Buffy had declared that she was there. She had saved several months of her babysitting and allowance money to pay for her little excursion.

She had planned to attend with her best friends Willow and Faith, but at the last minute, they both bowed out. Willow chickened out, and Faith was being punished….again. No matter, Buffy was determined to be there, no matter if she had to go alone.

All her favorite bands were going to be there; Janis Joplin, The Who, Jefferson Airplane. The Doors, her all time favorites, was also supposed to be there, but decided at the last minute they weren’t going to show. Buffy was seriously bummed out by that, since Jim Morrison wasn’t going to be there. He was incredibly groovy; with leather pants, alluring blue eyes and the air of dangerousness and pure sexuality made him the star of many of her sexual fantasies.

“Next!” The agent yelled, that separated Buffy from her thoughts. She moved forward and requested a ticket for the next bus to Bethel, N.Y . The older gentleman gave her a look of ‘Another one of those damn hippies,’ but took her money regardless. The next bus wasn’t until 7 p.m. Another two hours away.

Buffy had tried to leave her house the first thing in the morning. She was put behind schedule since her mother told her that she had to watch her bratty kid sister, Dawn, for a few hours, so she could run some errands. Buffy looked at the large clock above her.

“Dad should be coming home soon…. The search for Buffy will start soon after that. Oh well….if I’m going to be punished for the rest of my life, I might as well make the best of it!” Buffy declared to herself, as she walked back to the hard wooden benches in the middle of the cavernous room.

Her stomach rumbled, the sound reminded her that she hadn’t eaten since breakfast that morning. As she looked around to ask someone where the closest diner was, she spotted one just outside the Greyhound doors. Buffy collected her meager possessions and headed towards the diner.

Buffy placed her brown floppy leather hat on her head and exited into the early evening which was ominously dark due to the heavy rain. She ran through the downpour and jumped the numerous puddles that dotted the street. “Hopefully it will stop raining for the concert,” Buffy thought wearily as she ran.

When she entered the diner, she shook her head slightly and removed her hat. She planned to take off her buttery soft brown leather coat once she reached her booth. Her leather hat and coat were her most prized possessions. She had begged ‘Santa’ for them for Christmas last year. Her mother complained that her sweet little girl was dressing more like a ‘ragamuffin’ or as her father put it ‘those long-haired hippies’, but they’d bought her the jacket and hat anyway.

The bottoms of her bellbottom jeans were soaked through from the rain and her feet squished as she walked due to the copious amount of water in her platforms, but no matter. She had a change of clothes, which she would replace these wet ones once she reached her destination. She went to remove her leather, with which would have revealed her form fitted white halter- top, but changed her mind since she wasn’t wearing that wretched contraption called a bra. Due to the rain, her shirt had become now see through, so she decided against the removal of her jacket. She didn’t want to give the other patrons a peepshow.

The little diner was a hole in the wall, but the smells that permeated throughout, made her mouth water like Pavlov’s dog, as her feet moved at their own will towards the nearest open booth.

The only spot open was the furthest, darkest corner of the small diner. Buffy headed over there as she noticed in her tunneled vision, a man that sat on the stool furthest from the door or any windows, but directly across from her intended location.

This man had shocking white hair that was gelled straight back. He was covered head to toe in black; black leather biker jacket, black jeans and heavy black work boots. He stared into his cup of coffee that was before him, like it was going to tell him the secrets of the world. Buffy moved to pass him quickly, sat down so her back was to him and immediately picked up a menu.

Despite the protest of her stomach that it needed to be fed, Buffy had a difficult time focusing on the menu before her. She felt strange. The feelings of being watched permeated her mind. Buffy assumed that it was probably the interesting stranger that was behind her that was the likely culprit.

“What does he want?” Buffy thought as she bit her thumbnail.

“Coffee?” Buffy jumped slightly. As a portly middle aged waitress, with a bee hive hairdo and bright orange lipstick, asked as she held the pot and a cup as she awaited her answer.


“Yes….yes please,” Buffy responded politely as she donneda slight smile. orange lipstick, asked as she held the pot and a cup as she awaited her answer.

“Do ya know what’cha want or do you need a minute sugar?” The waitress asked as she popped her gum in time with her words.

“Ummmm……it all smells so good……I’ll have a burger with fries and a large coke,” Buffy ordered as her stomach cheered with the thoughts of finally being filled.

“Good choice….George makes a good burger,” The waitress stated as she stuck her pencil into her hair. It looked like she had lost many pencils in that hair.

As the waitress turned and walked away, Buffy could hear her yell……”George, dead cow with potato!” Shortly after the holler, the waitress arrived back to her table with Buffy’s drink and then walked away. After her first sip, a small chill came over her. There was no food in her stomach to soften the blow of the icy mouthful. Buffy’s body shook a little as the chill. Which started in her shoulders and slightly moved to her upper body.

“Should take off your sodden coat. It will only make ya colder,” A deep baritone voice sounded from behind her. Buffy almost forgot about the mysterious man located in back of her. Buffy slightly turned in her seat to face his profile.

“Sorry?” Buffy asked quietly

“I said….ya going to catch your death in a wet jacket. It would dry faster if you hung it up,” The man responded not taking his eyes of his coffee cup.

“Oh……yeah……thanks for the suggestion…..Mr….?” Buffy asked the eccentric man.

“Spike….just Spike. And you?” He stated as he finally lifted his site from his hands to look in her direction. In one word, he was breathtaking. He had the looks of a fallen angel. Full pouty lips, shamelessly chiseled cheeks that any woman would kill for and the bluest eyes she had ever seen. In addition to this total package, his deep baritone voice that housed a British accent, made Buffy slightly weak in the knees and taken back before she responded.

“Ummmmm…….my name…..yeah….my name is Buffy. Well….it’s really Elizabeth, but since I was little everyone called me Buffy. Kinda stuck…..yeah….” Buffy rattled on.

“Well…..Buffy…..nice to meet your acquaintance,” Spike purred. Again Buffy was thrown off kilter. He looked like walking sin and possibly a hoodlum, but he spoke with intelligence.

“So…ummmm….do you want to join me….I mean…..not to be pushy….it’s just I hate to eat alone…..and you appear to be alone…..and if we sit together…..we won’t be….so….ummm,” Buffy asked with a stutter.

“Yeah….sure..why not?” Spike shrugged as he turned in his stool and stood. He slowly walked towards the empty side of Buffy’s booth and gracefully sat down. Her eyes swelled in amazement from the gorgeous guy that sat in front of her. Buffy started to fix her long, straight honey locks in attempts to appear halfway descent.

“No worries luv, you look smashing,” Spike responded with a wink. Buffy blushed as her head lowered to stare into her drink, which at this point she found very interesting.

“So what’s your story morning glory?” Spike asked after a few minutes of silence. Buffy choked a little on the soda that was in her mouth before she responded.

“Oh…..me? Well…..to be completely honest I’ve never done anything like this before in my life. It’s amazing how sheltered my life has been! I’m 17, from a completely one horse town a few hours away, who wanted to see a couple of bands play. There was supposed to be three of us, but my other friends bailed out, so I’m all on my own. My parents are totally going to go ape shit when they realize that I’m gone….which will be oh shit….now,” Buffy stated as she looked at the large clock on the diner wall.

“I’m just hoping that my friends don’t turn rat fink before I make it up there. Faith can definitely handle her own, but Willow will no doubt break under pressure. Oh well…..you only live once,” Buffy responded with a small shrug of her shoulders.

“For most….this is true,” Spike responded casually. Buffy didn’t question his statement, as she proceeded to ask him what brought him to Albany.

“Lookin’ for my girl, Dru. She gets bored sometimes and takes off. A few nights ago she droned on and on about wanting to eat French food. I decided to take my chances on Montreal,” Spike explained.

“Oh…..you two going steady?” Buffy asked softly. She was met with a deep baritone laugh that reached to his azure eyes.

“Yeah…..you call it that! Even so, we see others all the time, but yeah me and Dru are mainly exclusive.” Spike explained as Buffy’s dinner was placed before her. Even though she was slightly upset from his explanation, her hunger overruled all thoughts Buffy proceeded to grab a fry from her plate and then placed the tip in her mouth to bite.

“Oh……she’ll probablybe bummed out with me talking to you uh?” Buffy asked as she slowly picked up another fry. Even though she was slightly upset from his explanation, her hunger overruled all thoughts. Buffy proceeded to grab a fry from her plate and then placed the tip in her mouth to bite.

“Nah……even though we’re bound together, I guess we’re on a break. So I can talk up any bird I wanna!” Spike declared. A slightly contained smile broke from Buffy’s lips. She then picked up her hamburger to take her first bite. An expression of pure heaven graced her face as she chewed.

“That good ay?” Spike asked as he cock twitched in its denim prison, as this girl groaned from just a burger. Spike’s mind flashed to her underneath him as he dually penetrated her with her cock and fangs. His erection swelled, as the anticipation of this act pervaded his senses.

He knew that this one was a virgin and would possibly scare easily. The combination of sweet untainted blood and fear would be a heady aphrodisiac. After he finished with her, Spike would then continue north to look for his dark princess. He was pulled from his depraved thoughts as Buffy responded.

“Oh….yeah….this is totally yummy…you want a bite?” Buffy asked as she offered her burger. Spike did want a bite, but not what she currently offered. His eyes darken, as his eyes shot to her steady pulse that jumped, just under her creamy skin. Spike needed her, and now. However, he knew that she was probably skittish. He didn’t want to chase her away with his forwardness. He needed to get her to trust him, then he would strike.

“No luv…..ate already,” Spikerespondedas he brieflyremembered the homeless man that was drunkenlyslumped against the Greyhound building last night. He tasted foul. Blood was blood, and he was hungry. That was a snack....she was going to be a threecourse meal. He needed to get her to trust him, then he would strike.

“Sorry I’m pigging out…it’s just I haven’t eaten since this morning,” Buffy responded with a muffled voice as she continued to eat her burger.

“No….enjoy. I know what it’s like to really be hungry,” Spike responded as his mind flashed again to himself, as he gulped down her blood. His razor-sharp hips, as they slammed into her heat. Spike slightly shifted himself in his seat, due to his erection that now uncomfortably bit into his zipper.

“So…little Buffy…..where are these bands playing? It must be far from home if you’re passing your time here while waiting for another Greyhound bus,” Spike stated as Buffy continued to eat. With his statement, the burger that headed towards her gaped mouth, stopped midway.

“Ummm…..how do you know I’m waiting for a bus?” Buffy asked with apprehension. Spike offhandedly pointed towards her left jacket pocket. Buffy looked down and noticed that the Greyhound ticket peeked out from where he gestured. “See and you got all worried about nothing,” Buffy mentally chastised herself.

“Yeah…..kinda of a haul. It’s a small town called Bethel. And it’s not just any bands…..Janis Joplin….Jefferson Airplane…..The Who! It’s going to be a blast! Do you wanna come with?” Buffy was slightly taken back by her own offer.

Normally, she’s shy around guys, and this was the boys' next door. They were nothing like this man….not a boy….that was seated before her. Well, Buffy wanted an adventure; a man like this will definitely give her one.

“Are you sure luv? Don’t wanna impose,” Spike asked in hopes that this shy uncertainty on his part, would seal the deal of her trusting him.

“No….no it will be totally cool. Well, if you’re interested in riding with me on a bus,” Buffy explained.

“Pft…..no bus. Got me a car. We’ll get there faster and don’t have to sit next to Grandmum Joan who’s 80, going to see her darlin’ grand kids in upstate New York. Plus, we can listen to the music we want to…..not the snoring of some guy one row over!” Spike declared

“Are you sure…..I know that you were planning to go to Montreal to find your girlfriend Pru.” Buffy asked with trepidation. “Please say no….please say no. Come with me!” Buffy’s inner mind yelled as her face held an impassive appearance, as she tried to appear collected to him.

“It’s Dru kitten. And like I said before…..we’re on a break. Don’t need to find her now….maybe not at all,” Spike responded. Of course these were all lies. After his cock and mouth savored this tiny bundle of fire, he was going to find Dru, tie her up and make her like him again.

“Far Out!” Buffy exclaimed as she finished off her fries. “Hook, line and sinker!” Spike’s mind shouted as he casually leaned back further in his seat.
End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed.....love reviews!
Chapter Two by Behind Blue Eyes
Author's Notes:
Hope you like!
Upon Buffy finishing her meal, Spike, like a gentleman, paid her tab and followed her towards the door. Since it was close to seven and the sky was still dark due to the storm clouds, he was able to leave without fear. Just like he was able to enter the diner, a little over two hours ago.

Before they left the cover of the diner’s awning, Spike informed Buffy that his car was parked behind the diner in the small alleyway. Spike could sense some fear roll off Buffy’s form, but it quickly dissipated as she nodded her head and readied herself to follow him through the rain. The pair ran towards Spike’s black Desoto that lay asleep in the dark alleyway. To continue to charade of being a gentleman, Spike unlocked and opened the passenger’s side and waited until she entered before he carefully closed the door and raced to his side.

Once he entered, Spike shook his head like a wet dog to dispel some of the water that drenched his bleached locks. Buffy laughed as she put up her hands to block some of the droplets of water. Buffy removed her hat and shook out her golden locks. Since the ends were wet from her earlier jaunt through the rain, they had slightly curled. Buffy was cursed with wavy hair, unlike the poker straight hair of her sister Dawn. She needed to iron her hair to make it as straight as it was before it became wet.

“So luv, do you have a map to this place or am I just driving north up 87 and we’ll eventually hit it?” Spike asked as he started his other love.

“No….I don’t have a map. I was taking the bus, I hoped that the driver knew where he was going….so no…no map.” Buffy responded.

“No worries….I vaguely remember lots of hippies saying they were heading north on 87 when I arrived in Albany last night.” Spike commented as he remembered the two flower children he followed until they turned into the diner last night. That’s when he decided to dine on the homeless man and save his energy to find Dru.

“Cool, north young man.” Buffy chuckled as she pointed out of the windshield.

“That’s west young man……but since we’re going north….that will work.” Spike stated as he threw the car into drive and pulled his car slowly out of the darken alley.

The pair drove in silence for some ways as he located the interstate to head north. Spike turned on the radio and Break On Through from the Doors blasted from the speakers.

“Oh…..I absolutely dig the Doors! They were suppose to perform but pulled out last minute. This song is far out….but my favorite is Waiting for the Sun.” Buffy exclaimed as her golden mane swayed while her eyes closed and her upper body moved to the music.

Spike’s demon roared that he wanted to be sated and sated now. Spike quickly shook off his ridges and fangs before she could see his true nature. ‘Soon….it will be soon.’ Spike cooed to his demon in attempts to appease him. As the song ended and when the next song came through the radio, some lame song about Last Train to Clarksville filled the car, Spike scoffed as he turned down the volume and spoke.

“So do you like the Kinks….Alice Cooper…..Iggy Pop? (each name was met with her head shake of no) Now Iggy Pop is bloody brilliant! When he started to drive off the stage into the crowd…..now that’s showmanship!” Spike proclaimed.

“Out of all of them I’ve heard of the Kinks. My parents don’t let me listen to any of that music. The only way I know of The Who and the Doors was from Faith. Her father died when she was younger and her mom has to work. So Faith is left alone.... a lot. Which means cooler music, alcohol and boys.” Buffy explained.

“Is that so? So tell me Buffy……are you a little naughty?” Spike purred as his glance burned her with intensity.

“Ummmm……well……I’ve done stuff. Some beers, which is nasty, a little pot. As for boys…..ummm…..not so much. I’ve only been to second base with my ex-boyfriend Riley.” Buffy stated shyly.

“Who’s this Riley bloke? Anyone I should be concerned about?” Spike asked. The words sounded ludicrous coming from his mouth. Of course this boy would be no match for him, but had to sound convincing.

“Who…..Riley? God no! He’s as straight laced as they come. We only went to second base once and that was after I had to put his hand on my boob!” Buffy laughed.

“Sounds like a poufter if you ask me.” Spike commented

“A poufter? Well, I don’t know what that is, but that probably explains him to a tee. He’s just waiting to graduate from High School so he can go into the Army. He wants to go fight in Vietnam. We broke up because I believe the whole war is a waste and killing people is just wrong.” Buffy explained.

“Well….it depends on the people.” Spike stated before his inner censor took control. Buffy turned quickly in her seat and stared at him with large angry eyes. Spike quickly back peddled. He finally had this tasty morsel in his grips he didn’t want to take her by force, not his style.

“What I meant was that sometimes it’s kill or be killed and you have to take your bloody pick!” Spike explained. Before Buffy retorted she contemplated what he said then responded

“Yeah……I guess your right. That doesn’t mean I agree with killing kids or nothing like that.” Buffy said with a firm tone.

“So I guess I know how you feel about hunting then.” Spike asked

“Not too fond of it, poor Bambi. But if you eat what you hunt, then I don’t see the wrongness of it.” Buffy commented

“My beliefs exactly.” Spike said with a wolf-like smile. The pair continued to drive along. The time was filled with music, conversations and some comfortable silence.

When Spike pulled over to gas up, Buffy headed into the station to get the key for the bathroom, grab some snacks and see the time. ‘Wow….it’s almost ten! It just feels like we just left Albany. Hopefully Spike will ask how close we are to Bethel.’

When Buffy returned to the car with an armful of snacks, she saw Spike’s car, but no Spike. She called out to him to no avail. She entered into the car and decided to wait there. ‘He’s probably getting directions or going the bathroom.’ Buffy thought as she tore into her Twinkies. Several moments later, Spike slowly made his way towards his car. He entered and started the car in silence, until Buffy spoke.

“So, did you talk to the attendant and got directions?” Buffy asked as she munched the spongy goodness.

“Yeah…..all set kitten.” Spike responded

“Do you want some…..very yummy.” Buffy stated as she waved the Twinkie in his direction.

“No…..I grabbed a quick bite while you were in the washroom. It will tie me over until later.” Spike stated as he licked his slightly bloodied teeth that were housed under his full lips.

“Suit yourself.” Buffy shrugged as she started on the second treat. Despite all the sugary snacks that she had consumed, less than half and hour later, a large yawn erupted from her lips. Spike noticed this and decided now was the time to make his move.

“Tired kitten?” Spike asked with false concern.

“No…..” Then a larger yawn burst forward. Spike quirked his scarred eyebrow at her. “Fine….maybe a little. If you don’t mind, I’ll catch some shut eye.” Buffy stated as her heavy lids started to close.

“That’s fine….but maybe you’ll be more comfortable in a bed.” Spike retorted. Upon his statement her eyes flew open and she exclaimed

“I don’t know what kind of girl you think I am, but I’m no sleaze!”

“Easy luv….(Spike stated as he raised one hand in surrender) wasn’t suggesting that at all. I just saw a sign for a motel an exit back and thought that since I’m ready to crash.... and if we got two separate rooms.... that it wouldn’t be an issue.” Spike explained.

Of course he had no intentions of getting two rooms. He planned to leave her in the car when he went to the front office. He was going to come back claiming that all the rooms were booked accept one, but if she wanted she could have it and he would sleep in his car. Chits ate shit like that up. Spike could see that her bravo deflated with his proclamation and then she responded

“I’m really sorry Spike. I just assumed that you thought…..well…..never mind. That’s cool I have enough money to spring for the rooms. Since you’ve taken me this far, consider it my treat.” Buffy declared. ‘See, what did I tell you?’ Spike’s demon purred. Spike had another flash of as his body jack-hammering into her once virgin quim as he had his fist in her flaxen hair as he fed from the slender column of her neck. Spike quickly inwardly shook his head as he tried to clear this delicious vision. ‘Soon….her neck will be his chalice.’ His inner demon purred again.

“So, am I bangin’ a u-ey or what?” Spike asked Buffy.

“Yeah…bang away.” Buffy responded as she started to dig through her bag for another sugary treat. ‘You have no idea pet….no idea.’ Spike inwardly laughed as an evil smile graced his angelic face.

Once Spike turned the car around and headed back to the previous exit, it was nearly midnight. Since he was a creature of the night, this was like midday to him, but for this golden beauty, she could barely keep her eyes open.

When Spike pulled into the parking lot of the motel, he instructed the sleepy girl to stay here while he got the rooms. By the time Buffy went to protest that she was paying, Spike was already half way across the parking lot. Buffy thought that she would pay him later and started to drift off again. She was awoken with the door closed and the engine roared to life.

“Uhhh? You’ve got the rooms?” Buffy asked with a murmured.

“Room luv….only one. There booked solid. Like I said before, I’ll sleep in my car.” Spike stated as he drove to the back to the building. Spike requested the most isolated room due to his 'allergy' to the sun and being a light sleeper. The old man, smiled and handed him the key to room 13. Buffy sat up slightly and wiped the sleep from her eyes.

“Don’t be silly Spike. I’m sure there are two twin beds. No need to squat in your car.” Buffy stated

“Cool…..yeah and I’ll be a perfect gentleman….I promise.” Spike stated as he tried to calm the nervousness that poured off her body. It doesn’t matter how he gets her in the room….promises or the like. He was no man, he was a demon and demons don’t keep any promises. Well one promise he will keep….he will know her blood by the nights end.
Chapter Three by Behind Blue Eyes
Author's Notes:
Hope you're enjoying! There's blood play....you were warned if your squemish!
The pair entered the room while Spike still held on to the ‘being a gentleman’ charade, he opened the door and let her go in before him. When he shut the door, the room fell into a complete darkness. Due to his night vision, Spike could see Buffy slightly look around the room to get her bearings and another wave of fear rolled off her form. Spike flicked the switch to illuminate the room. He could see that she seemed to relax with the lights on.

After her eyes adjusted, Buffy could see that the room only had a queen size bed. Only one. Spike inwardly chuckled since he also told the old man, that he liked a lot of room when he slept. ‘Old bastard did everything I asked, I guess I’ll let him live. Well, for another six months before that lung cancer eats away at him and he kicks it.’ Spike proclaimed to himself.

“They only had this room?” Buffy gulped as she stared at the one bed in the room.

“No worries luv…..I’ll….” Spike turned slowly to the door for show. No way was he leaving now. His erection pressed against his zipper to break free, so he could be balls deep in this girl, but if he just had to feed on her sweet blood and skip the shag, he would do it. Rape was not his thing. ‘Just Angelus’, poncy bugger.’ Spike demon snared.

Buffy tried to gather inner courage to tell him to stay. She was 17 and still a virgin. No guy back home, no guys she wanted to loose it too. Then there was this man…..Spike. He unquestionably doesn’t look like a guy that would stumble around as he tried to figure out what went where. Buffy made up her mind this trip was going to be memorable in more than one way.

“Spike….stay…..its cool. We can share the bed…..I mean if you want to that is…..but if you don’t…..ummm….I sleep in the car. You deserve the bed.” Buffy stuttered. ‘Real smooth ex-lax!’ Buffy inwardly berated herself.

“It’s fine Buffy…just as long as you don’t try to sully my good virtue.” Spike joked. ‘Boy how could this be any easier!’ his demon laughed. Buffy didn’t appear to find his joke funny. She looked at him with large eyes and a new kind of fear rolled off her.

“Luv…..I was only joking. Relax. What will happen, will happen, you have to understand that.” Spike explained as he slowly approached Buffy’s shaking form. Spike ran his hands up and down her arms in attempts to warm her. This was only for show, since his cool skin wouldn’t be able to warm her. His skin was slightly warmer than usual since he recently fed on the gas attendant, but it was no way as hot as human flesh.

Buffy looked up at this beautiful man before her. ‘I entered this trip as a girl I’ll end it as a woman.’ Buffy thought to herself as she placed her hand on Spike’s chiseled cheek and slightly leaned forward to initiate a kiss.

Spike met her half way and once he tasted her sweet lips he was instantly hooked. His hands moved from her upper arms to one placed in her golden locks and the other at the base of her spine. He drew her closer as he feasted on mouth. Buffy slightly moaned as she felt a newfound desire buzz in the pit of stomach and fan out. Her nipples tightened under her halter top and a pool of moisture started to trickle into her panties. Spike’s nostrils flared, as he could smell her desire waft from her body. Spike’s cock grew tenfold as he groaned into her mouth.

After several moments of kissing, Spike broke his mouth from hers and started to travel the length of her pristine throat. His demon flared briefly as he bit her with blunt teeth. ‘Not yet…..fuck then feed.’ He ordered his demon. Despite the need of her blood being a great as it was, the demon heeded to him.

Spike removed Buffy’s leather coat as he slightly spun her around so now her back was to the bed. He slowly moved them towards it until the back of her knees bumped into the mattress. The pleasure that raced through her, squash any worries that she had earlier. As Spike continued to feast upon her throat, Buffy removed his jacket and started to pull his black cotton tee from the waistband of his jeans.

Spike started to remove her halter-top quickly, only to break contact with her throat long enough to do so. Buffy’s pert breasts greeted Spike and his heated gaze as he slowly lowered her to the bed. He continued to lick, bite and suck on her throat as his talented hand found her mound as he kneed and plucked at her erected rosy tips. Buffy’s hand was in Spike’s bleached hair as he continued his assault.

The other hand grabbed at his shirt as she tried to free it from his muscular body. Spike made quick work of his tee shirt as he drew it over his head and tossed it across the room. Once cool alabaster skin touched her inflamed body, both parties moaned their appreciation.

Because of the lust that swirled in her mind, the coolness of his skin didn’t remain a concern, as his mouth finally moved from her neck to the other breast that was not be attended by his gifted fingers.

“Uhhh…..Spike….you feel so good…mmmm…..” Buffy moaned as she enjoyed all the pleasures that he bestowed on her body. Despite her virginity, being with him felt so comfortable, like they’ve been lovers for ages. Spike’s mind reeled with this fiery woman beneath him. For the first time he questioned if he would kill this woman that was trapped in this little girl’s body. Spike thought about keeping her around for a few days, feeding and fucking. He didn’t want tonight to be a onetime thing.

‘Maybe she’ll like being a fang banger. I could keep her for an endless supply of blood and sex?’ Spike thought to himself as he blunt teeth bit into her peaked nipple.

“Yes…..mmmm…..Spike…..” Buffy cooed as he continued to feast upon her flesh. Spike’s mouth traveled from her heaving mounds to her stomach as his hands worked the buttons on her low-hung jeans. Buffy stared at this amazing man with hooded eyes. She lifted her hips off the bed to aid in their removal. Once the denim was gone, Buffy laid on the bed only in small cotton briefs that had ‘Friday’ written on her left hip.

“Cute panties…..but I really want to see what’s underneath luv.” Spike purred as he eyed this golden beauty that was spread out before him. Buffy looked with lust filled eyes as she smiled and wiggled her finger towards him to ‘come and get her.’ A wolfish smile spread across his lips as he leaned forward and hooked his fingers into the sides of her panties. Spike slowly brought the cotton down over her hips, buttock and down her tanned thighs.

Buffy first felt that she should cover herself, or ask for him to turn out the light, but then confidence came forward as she felt so comfortable with her nakedness with him that she didn’t bother. Spike grabbed her hips and dragged her form to the end of the bed where her legs hung off, with only her ass to keep her grounded. Spike quickly dropped to his knees, as if in prayer. Buffy didn’t know what he was doing until he lifted her legs, placed them on his muscular shoulders and she felt his mouth on her moist center.

Electrical bolts shot from her core throughout her body. On its own will, her back bowed with the pleasure that his talented mouth was given her. Buffy could feel him lick, suck and place small bites on her pussy as he quickly brought her to her first orgasm. With the feelings and lust that swelled through her body, Buffy became slightly scared. Spike could smell this underlying her desire. He pulled his mouth from her body and spoke

“Don’t think…..just feel….” With that his mouth returned as feasted on her. Almost as it was a command, Buffy did just that. A monstrous wave a heat and intensity bloomed from her womb and she could feel her inner walls spasm.

“Uhhhh……mmmm…..Spike!” Buffy cried as her orgasm hit and she released the sweetest spendings that Spike ever had the pleasure of tasting. She tasted of honey or spun sugar, sunshine and purity. Spike continued to devour her quim until another smaller orgasm crested and released from her body. Spike knew once the muscles in her thighs relaxed on his shoulders that she was ready. Since Spike was not a patient man, he needed her now. Time for foreplay was over. He needed to be balls and fangs deep.

Spike gently extracted her legs from his shoulders as stood to remove his pants. Buffy laid in a boneless heap on the bed, with her eyes closed and a sated smile that graced her full bee-stung lips. Spike removed his boots and pants and moved Buffy towards the center of the bed. He knew since she was a virgin, she wouldn’t be sucking his cock ‘But she’ll learn, we’ll teach her.’ His demon spoke. ‘What? Keeping her was only a fleeting thought. Aren't we going to fuck and feed, then find Dru?" Spike asked his demon.

‘We don’t need her! Yeah…..she’s your sire…..but she left us. Anyway we can make a new mate. Look at this tender girl. We can shape her to what we want. She will be anything that we make her. Dru is our dark princess, but this can be our queen…..our equal.’ His demon declared. Spike stopped with one knee on the bed as he listened to his demon. He wanted to tell it to get bent, but then, maybe he had a point. ‘Buffy could be ours.’ Spike remained suspended, lost in his thoughts until Buffy quietly spoke

“Spike?” Spike looked at this beautiful girl before her. ‘Possess her…..make her yours.’ Spike’s demon roared. Gold flashed quickly in his cerulean eyes. Spike moved and climbed onto the bed. He settled between Buffy’s parted thighs, as his cock tenatively caressed her silken folds..

“Spike…..I’ve never done….ummm…..done this before….I…” Buffy whispered

“Don’t worry kitten, I’ve got you. It will hurt at first, yeah….but I’ll try my hardest to make the pain go quickly.” Spike assured the tiny girl that laid in the cage of his extended arms. Spike slowly leaned forward as he gently kissed her, in attempts to displace her fears. Spike was surprised with how genuinely he wanted her first time to go slowly.

‘We’ll break her in soon enough.’ Spike’s demon purred as in his mind’s eyes he could see it licking his serrated teeth in anticipation. Spike inwardly shook away the voice and focused on the girl in his arms.

‘No….not girl….woman….my woman…..my Buffy.’ Spike inwardly declared as his cock entered into her heated core. Due to his extreme size, Spike felt her maidenhead strangle his cock, before he was half way into her quim. His eyes slammed shut at the silken lava that surrounded him. Pure heaven. When he opened his eyes he saw Buffy below him with the look of trepidation but acceptance that pain will soon give to pleasure.

Buffy eyes shimmered with desire, as Spike’s demon finally broke free. He could sense a wave of fear flow from her body, but was quickly replaced by awe. Spike studied her through his golden eyes as he waited for her to scream or try to push him off her. She placed her hand tentatively on his now slightly ridged cheek as she studied him. A growl sounded deep from his chest as Spike lunged forward, both his mouth and hips as he dually penetrated her. The pain that blossomed in her womb was quickly chased away by the needle like fangs that had pierced the soft skin of her throat. Blinding stars of pleasure burst forward as Spike suckled her neck.

Purrs of contentment rose from the back of his throat as the draws of his mouth matched the movement of his hips. Buffy could feel another orgasm crest, as she became light headed from his movements and her depleted blood supply. As another orgasm crashed through her body, Spike continued to remove blood from her body through long draws from his hungry mouth. When he could hear her heart slowing, he released her throat with a long lick and increased the tempo of his hips. He wanted to come in her sweet warm body once before he made her his demon lover. Once she died tonight, she would awake in a few days, cold as he, but just a hungry. For both his body and blood.

Buffy’s vision was tunneled due to loss of blood, but her eyes remained on the beautiful man that hovered above her supine body. With his demon visage he leaned forward and kissed her passionately. As Buffy’s tongue entered into his mouth, she ran her tongue over one elongated canine, so a welt of blood mixed with their saliva. Spike growled at his golden goddess as she started to bring her hips up to meet his forceful strokes. Her nails left scores of blood down his back. As another wave of orgasm swelled through her body, she lifted her head and bit hard into his shoulder as she drew blood.

Spike roared as his orgasm rocked through his body as his cock violently plunged into her core as his dead seed coated her womb. With that, Spike’s fang struck again, as he held Buffy to his throat. Spike drew long mouthfuls of her sweet blood into himself as he urged Buffy to do the same. Despite lack of words, Buffy continued to drink from Spike until her mind spun from the lack of blood. Her eyes fluttered as mouth fell away from his neck as Spike continued to feed until her heart slowed and eventually stopped.

Spike gently placed Buffy into the mattress as he pulled his erection from her heated depths. Despite just cumming, all her sweet blood had made him hard again. He placed a gentle kiss on her now cooling lips as he exited the bed.

Spike looked down to absorb the vision before him. Buffy laid motionless on the bed with her glazed empty eyes staring towards him. There was a small pool of blood on the pillow from her neck and a larger one between her splayed legs. Before her rebirth, Spike needed to prepare.

He picked his golden goddess up gingerly, and then placed her on his right shoulder as he pulled the bloody sheets from the bed. Once the bed was stripped, he walked into the bathroom, turned on the shower as hot as it would go, and entered into the scalding spray with Buffy now moved into his arms.
He tenderly washed the blood from her body and then he carefully sat in the tub so he could wash her exquisite flaxen hair.

After she was fully cleaned, Spike removed her from the tub and carried her into the adjoining bedroom. He placed her in the middle of the stark mattress as he headed back into the bathroom to retrieve towels to dry her golden body and hair. He covered her body with a dry towel, then Spike got dressed so he could go to the motel’s office to request more towels and new sheets.

As he exited the room, his skin prickled with the impending dawn. Spike quickly ran to the office, retrieved the items and headed back to the room as the sun wavered on the horizon.

After he entered the room with the needed supplies, Spike again held Buffy over his right shoulder as he made the bed and then compassionately placed her in the middle of the clean sheets. After he was done, Spike sat on the bed and watched his queen as he anticipated her rebirth. Since Spike has only made minions before, he was unsure just how long it would take for her to wake. He tried to make sure that she took enough of his blood, and since he was part of the Aurelius bloodline, which is extremely powerful, he believed that it would be soon. Spike pulled Buffy’s lifeless form into his as he fell into a dreamless sleep.

The night pulled Spike out of his slumber. When he awoke, Buffy was still lifeless in his arms, just as she had been when he fell asleep over twelve hours ago. Spike kiss her cold mouth softly, then extracted him self from her. He needed to feed if he was going to be able to offer her, her first meal when she awakes. The blood from your sire is the most powerful blood, besides that of a Slayer, that a vampire could consume. Spike placed another chaste kiss to her lips and headed out into the night.

Buffy awoke to a completely dark room to a small sound of chirping. She first thought that she was at home in bed, with the blue birds welcoming the morning with song. As she slowly sat up, into the consuming darkness, she realized that she was not at home and that the dream that she thought she had about Spike, was actually reality. Despite the room plunged into darkness, she could see with utmost clarity. As she scanned the room, she noticed the small black and white tv, the table and chair set under the double windows near the room’s door. The only thing that was missing…..Spike. Buffy couldn’t hear any noise coming from the bathroom.

Buffy closed her eyes as she reached out to Spike. She could feel that he wasn’t far away and that he was determined to get back to her as soon as possible. Normally she would found all of this strange, but a sense of calm came through her that this was her life now and Spike was the center of it. A significant serrated grin formed across her face. She started to think about Spike and last night until the chirping sound happened again.

Buffy was determined to locate what made that sound. She sprang from the bed, with agility and speed that she didn’t know that she possessed and search around the room. As she approached the dresser located on the other side of the room, the noise became clearer. Buffy placed both hands on the side of the dressed to move it, with barely a shove, the piece slide across the room and crashed into the wall. Buffy looked down at her hands as the strength they held.

‘Chirp…chirp’ Buffy’s eyes flashed towards the small creature that was on the floor. With lightening speed, Buffy snatched the noisy cricket off the floor. Her fist held the insect as she study her newfound power of quickness and accuracy. Buffy walked towards the door as she gazed at her clenched fist. Buffy opened the door and all the sounds of the night flooded her ears.

Mice scurrying, raccoons knocking over trash cans several streets over, and the obnoxious laugh of the guy manning the desk tonight as he watched the Carol Burnett show. Buffy slowly opened her hand as the cricket leaped from her palm. A warm summer breeze caressed her naked body. Buffy inhaled deep and could smell fresh blood. Her stomach protested, as it demanded to be filled.

For the first time, Buffy heard her inner demon speak. ‘We must feed…..smell that blood? Soon it will coat your throat as you pull long and deep. Mmmmm….besides the touch of your mate, there isn’t anything else like it in the world.’

Buffy quickly slammed the door behind her as she entered into the room in search for her clothes. Her ears perked up when she heard the distinctive sound of Spike’s Desoto as it approached. ‘He’s here….your sire…..your mate……Spike. You need to prepare for his arrival.’ Her inner demon purred. A devilish smile graced her lips as she quickly thought how she would greet her maker.

Spike cautiously approached the room. He could sense that Buffy was inside, but he also felt that something had changed. Spike hoped that nobody had come to the room. If anyone found Buffy in her transformation state, they would think that she was dead and the police would be call. ‘No matter if the bloody pigs are called, she’s my mate and nothing or nobody will stand between us.’ Spike declared in his mind.

Spike opened the door slowly and entered. He could sense Buffy on the bed and a wave of relief washed over him. Despite the feeling that there was something amiss, Spike continued into the room. Spike turned slowly as he looked upon the bed.

Lying on her side, head propped by her hand that was at the end of her bent arm, Buffy slowly stroked the outer thigh of her curved leg. In one word she was glorious. She was still completely naked, her hair had dried in full luscious waves that partially cascaded down over her breast while the rest fell behind and rested on her back. She was in full game face, with a cat-like brow that leads into her now golden eyes. She slowly ran her tongue over her elongated teeth as she stared hungrily at Spike. A small pout formed on her bee-stung lips before she spoke

“Daddy….I’m hungry.” Spike’s cock stood at full attention as his golden queen that laid before him. Spike stalked towards the bed, as he removed his leather jacket. Once he reached the bed, his knees folded as he lowered himself to the floor in front of her. Spike offered his neck to her than spoke with a deep lust-filled voice

“Drink…..drink from me my queen.” Buffy moved with lightening speed. Her legs splayed open as his body was housed in between. She eyed his neck and slowly leaned forward as she licked him from collarbone to ear. Buffy purred as she savored the taste of his alabaster skin. After several more licks. Spike growled and his face quickly flashed into his demon visage, then returned back, as he warned to her that she needed to stop playing and feed. Even though he did this, he was impressed with the self-control that Buffy had, especially being a newly risen vampire.

Buffy struck as her needle like teeth sank into the column of his throat. She pulled deep and her demon roared as the blood of her sire and mate, hit the back of her throat. Spike placed his hand into her golden tresses as his body felt ecstasy with each pull of his blood. Spike controlled his inner demon not to strike since this was her first feed and she needed all the blood to remain in her body to become strong. But once Buffy started to stroke him through his jeans, he grabbed her with a fist full of hair and pulled her away. Spike crashed his mouth to hers roughly as her fangs grazed across his lips and tongue. Buffy moaned as his mouth feasted on hers and his blood again filled her mouth. Only the soft knock on the door brought the lovers away from each other.

“Housekeeping. I’m sorry sir…..I know it’s late. But the manager stated that you keep evening hours so I should clean your room then, well now. If you want me to come back I can…..” Buffy and Spike looked at each other. Spike was going to send her away until Buffy purred and Spike spoke low enough for only vampire hearing to pick up

“Mmmmm kitten….take out.” Spike placed another scorching kiss on her bloodied lips. He quickly pulled away as a sadistic smile crossed her lips before Spike gave her one more kiss. He then motioned her to go into the bathroom as he headed to the door.

Spike opened the door, as he stood behind it. The housekeeper reluctantly entered the room. She turned quickly when she heard the door close and bolted it behind her. Before she could scream Buffy flashed out into the main room, had her hand over the woman’s gapped mouth and her mouth on her throat. Spike quickly shifted into game face as his tongue snaked out and touched the front of his teeth.

He slowly stalked towards the beautiful sight before him. Buffy stared at Spike with golden eyes as she feasted on this woman’s neck. Once he arrived in front of the pair of women, Spike lovingly placed his hand into Buffy’s flowing hair as he latched on the other side of the woman’s throat. The pair fed, until the woman’s dead body fell to a heap onto the floor.

Spike casually stepped over the body as his mouth sought hers. The duo battled with lips, teeth and tongues as they devoured each other and the blood that was left after their feeding. Buffy pulled away from Spike. She ran her fingernail down his chiseled cheek, as she caused a mark to bloody in its wake. Buffy pulled Spike’s cheek to her mouth as she slowly licked the blood away. The evil pair stared at each other for a brief moment until Buffy purred

“Daddy…..I want some more.”

“That’s my girl.” Spike purred as he pulled Buffy into another mind-bending kiss.
End Notes:
The End! Reviews loved!
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=35817