Devil's Playground by Nell
Summary: Buffy Summers is finally tired of being made a fool of by her boyfriend Angel. She decides to leave him and while working at the Bronze meets a very mysterious and odd man. She tries to help her attraction to him but cannot. Will she be able to find bliss in more than one way with him or will their passion burn and consume them? And what secret is he hiding?
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Horror, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky, Buffy/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 9384 Read: 16072 Published: 10/10/2009 Updated: 10/23/2009
THE END by Nell
Author's Notes:
This is not a chapter. i would like to let you guys know that I decided that the story should be ended in the last chapter so I tweaked with the last paragraph. It is now over. I just didn't feel that it needed to go any farther although I am not against a sequel. Thank you all so much for your support!
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=35823