Show Me by Behind Blue Eyes
Summary: During the episode Into the Woods, once Buffy discovered Riley's infidelity, she fled into the night. How would Buffy's and Spike's relationship have changed, if he followed her, instead of letting her go off on her own?
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Parody, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 9540 Read: 13041 Published: 02/23/2010 Updated: 03/19/2010

1. Chapter One by Behind Blue Eyes

2. Chapter Two by Behind Blue Eyes

3. Chapter 3 by Behind Blue Eyes

4. Chapter 4 by Behind Blue Eyes

5. Chapter 5 by Behind Blue Eyes

Chapter One by Behind Blue Eyes
Author's Notes:
Yes...my muse wanted another rewrite of an episode! I hope you all enjoy. Another chapter will be coming soon. thanks Sanity!
“I thought you should know-“

Spike’s concerned gaze met with Buffy’s, which was filled with fury and rimmed with unshed tears. Before she could speak, she fled into the night. Each laborious stride that met with the pavement was a combinational force of a woman scorned and slayer strength. Buffy pushed her limbs to continue their brutal pace as she sprinted through the darkened streets of Sunnydale. She remained fixated upon the memories of Riley infidelity and Spike’s words. Her legs set a course for destinations unknown.

Harsh pants of breath and the pounding tattoo of her heart did not drown out the voices reverberating through her mind. “Harder!”… “I thought you should know...” Each voice echoed within.  The roles were reversed now…one demanding, one caring.

Before realization set in, Buffy found herself standing in a local playground, stopping almost instantly. Surrounding her were eerie skeletons of metal. In the light of the day, these formed slides, swings and the like. In the dark, as everything else in her world, nothing was as it seemed.

Exhausted, Buffy went over to the merry go round. Once seated, the internal dam that held all her emotions back, burst. She released her long held tears. Her form shook with the force of torrent of emotions that surged forward: pain, deceit, and confusion. She felt lost, swept away - broken.

Time seemed to have no meaning. Only feelings and tears marked each minute that passed. Soon her tears slowed. Cries lessened. With a deep breath, Buffy brought forward her inner strength. She began to collect herself. Gather the pieces of her dismantled life. Once she felt she could move forward, she called out into the darkness,

“Spike, you can come out now!” All remained for several moments, until from within the shadows, a halo of platinum locks became visible.

“Um…yeah…wasn’t trying to pry. Just wanted to make sure you were alright slayer,” Spike’s responded quietly, while his head remained down. His heavy boots played with the blades of grass underfoot.

“Why?” Buffy questioned. Her gaze held on the now silent vampire before her. Once her question reached him, Spike’s gaze moved from the ground to the woman before him.

“Why, what slayer? ‘Why’ is a very general question. You need to be a tad more specific.” Spike’s jaw ticked slightly, with the response he envisioned, she would give, or more so the punch that would surely follow.

“Why did you take me there? Why was he there? What is he getting from her that I didn’t give him?”

Buffy’s voice remained strong, until the last question, which fell from her lips in a mere whisper.

Spike’s gaze widened slightly, while her queries spilled forward. Deciding to take the safest question first, Spike responded,

“Why was he there? Well, you saw the place. It was designed for humans that are looking for the thrill of the bite, without death that usually accompanies it. As for why did I take you there? I didn’t want solider boy to continue to make you look the fool!” Golden, demonic eyes flashed briefly, while Spike bit out the second answer.

“And the third question?”

Buffy’s soft whisper fell upon Spike’s sensitive ears. Her eyes shimmered slightly with renewed tears, as she awaited his response.

The anger he felt moments before vanished while his gaze remained fixed on her. Spike took several steps forward then he sat next to her. Buffy shifted slightly, turning toward him. Spike attempted through his gaze and words, to reveal all the feelings he possessed for this tiny warrior.

“Luv, you’re not the one who’s lacking, it’s him. He feels inadequate because you’re not some damsel in distress who needs some big, strong man to keep her safe. In addition, he once possessed strength and power he no longer has. Both reasons combined, are making him feel emasculated. These feelings are projected onto you...” Buffy’s sculpted brow rose at his comment. Before she could retort, Spike continued, “Or it could be that he’s just a bloody pillock and half wit who wouldn’t know a good thing if it bit him on the arse! That explanation works too.”



With his last comment, Spike’s lips formed his traditional snarky smile. Normally, this would irritate Buffy to no end. Tonight was different. A small smile crept to her lips, followed by a bubble of laughter. Her amusement continued until new tears formed; not due to sadness, but pure mirth.

Spike’s smile grew, while he witnessed Buffy’s laughter. In the past, he was never the one make her laugh; these moments were reserved for others, never him. Now as she sat next to him, her brief happiness was his doing, and his alone.

Buffy began to dry her tears of mirth. She stood, walked over to the swings and sat down. Within moments, she reached the maximum height, without going over. Spike watched this fierce warrior, the killer of his kind; retain a smile upon her lips as she swung with carefree movements.

“Why are you sitting there vampire, afraid you can’t keep up?”

At this challenge, Spike raced over to the empty swing next to her and sat down. In no time, their movements were parallel. Dual whoops of laughter filled the cool evening air. Each tried to outdo the other in height and speed.

Without warning, Buffy launched herself from the swing, into a somersault. Upon her landing, arms stretched above her head, she bellowed a loud “Ta-Da”.

“That was at best, an 8.5!” Spike yelled, while his legs continued to propel his movements.

“What! That was a 10!” Buffy retorted with mock outrage.

“Sorry pet, the Russian judges are sticklers. Silence please ladies and gentleman, William T. Bloody preparing for his dismount…”

Not to be bested, Spike followed suit. Only he doubled the somersault, due to the initial height he obtained once he released the swing. The only sound was his leather meeting the breeze. Upon landing, Spike now stood behind Buffy. A big Cheshire cat grin graced his lips.

“Now that was a perfect ten! The Brits take home the gold!” Spike followed his announcement with mock cheer from an imaginary crowd. Buffy looked upon him, mumbling her thoughts,

“Cheater.”

“Now slayer, don’t be a spoil sport, it’s very unbecoming.”

In response, Buffy stuck her tongue out at him. His deep baritone chuckle was his immediate response; as a few more comments, and remarks were traded back and forth. When the chatter began to lessen, Buffy proceeded to walk out of the playground toward home.

Spike remained by the swings. This was until Buffy turned, looking at him with questioning eyes. Within several strides, Spike was by her side walking through the streets. A comfortable silence fell between the two. Occasionally, one would giggle as they recalled earlier, otherwise…silence. Neither spoke until they reached the porch of the Summers’ home,

“So…um…this is me,” Buffy placed her hand upon the front door, while she spoke. Her gaze moved everywhere, except toward the vampire that stood before her.

“Yeah, it appears so.”

“Well, um…I guess I need to go in now. Have to catch up on some z’s. I’ve had a hard time sleeping since…” Buffy’s words halted. Her eyes misted slightly.

“Your mum…I know. Now she’s on the mend, so no worries, yeah?” An uncharacteristic upbeat tone spilled forward from Spike as he attempted to set Buffy’s mind at ease.

“Yeah, the doctor’s say that she should be fine…well if there aren't any complications and if…”

“She’ll be fine Buffy. Don’t let ‘what if’s’ clutter your noggin.” A look of gratefulness filled her features following his reassuring words. The pair silently gazed at one another, until Spike spoke again,

“Well, I’m going to shove off.”

Spike turned slowly and with leisurely steps, descended the stairs. Buffy intently watching his retreating form. Once he reached the middle of the walkway, she called out to him,

“Spike…”  He turned to face her, while she still stood by the door.

“Thanks. Um…thanks for the pep talk about my mom and about…so yeah…thanks.”

Buffy wrung her hands together while, with uneasiness, thanked Spike. A small smile teased his lips before he responded with a slight head nod. With that, he turned and proceeded to walk into the night.

Buffy continued to watch his form, until the night swallowed him completely. She entered into the quiet house and carefully ascended the stairs. As she proceeded to get ready for bed, Buffy replayed the evening within her mind’s eye. Despite the knowledge that she possessed about Riley, nothing seemed to wipe away the grin that graced her lips, which a certain blonde vampire placed there.
End Notes:
Reviews are loved and needed...please! Let me know if I should go on!
Chapter Two by Behind Blue Eyes
Author's Notes:
I hope everyone enjoys! I loved writing Buffy and Spike's interactions! So wish Joss wrote it this way...anyway he didn't...so I did! Thanks always to the bestest beta eva...Sanityfair!
A billow of smoke circled Spike’s head as he sat upon a grave marker, enjoying the silence of the night. Replaying the evening several days prior, the tinkle of Buffy’s laughter filled his mind, a smile grace his lips.

“Whatcha thinking about?” From behind him, Buffy’s voice filled the quietness.

“Bloody ‘ell!” Choking on the smoke, Spike proceeded to cough and sputter.

“Geez Spike…dramatic much? Hello, slayer here! You should have known I was coming.” Spike gave a teasing leer to Buffy’s chuckling.

“Yeah, well, I didn’t. Glad that we are…well…whatever we are…so I was only caught off guard with your mocking, not a stake.”

“Damn! I forgot I wanted to give you that!” Buffy joked, while she pretended to search her pockets.

“Har…bloody har…slayer. So what brings you to my neck of the woods? Haven’t seen you around in a few days.”

“Been kinda busy...torching a vamp’s nest, long distance stakeage of a runaway vamp-whore, being given an ultimatum by my now ex-boyfriend; who is somewhere in the jungles of South America, and oh yeah, visiting a nunnery. You know, overall, a typical few days for me. How about you?”

During her explanation, Buffy sat on a gravestone across from Spike. At each of her words, Spike’s gaze became wider, toward the end, almost comically so.

“Well, I just ate bagged meals, watched a bit of the tele and smoked. Not nearly as exciting as you, but I made do." Spike acknowledged with a slight shoulder shrug.

He decided to forgo telling the slayer about Riley’s visit to his crypt. He knew that Captain Cardboard was most likely a sensitive subject. The silence stretched as they gazed at one another, until Spike spoke again.

“So, a nunnery huh? Planning on changing career paths, slayer?”

“Was thinking about it. Well, until she told me about the meals. Oh…and the habit wearing. I decided against it, not really into the whole wearing black thing.” Hearing her statement, a scarred eyebrow shot up in question.

“Well, for you, it works. The whole bad boy image…it fits. Me, not so much,” Buffy explained with a noncommittal shoulder shrug.

“Thanks slayer, glad I can still fit in the bad boy category, with being neutered an all.” A hearty scoff followed Spike’s bitter words.

“Spike, you're not neutered; you're just…well you’re… Dietary challenged! A vegetarian if you will!” Buffy announced with false enthusiasm.

“Yeah, that makes it all better! Thanks slayer! My vamp hood is once again intact!" Spike growled as he extracted himself from his seat.

“Hey, don’t be like that, Mr. Grumpy. Just look at me, my life is pretty shitty, and I’m still smiling!” As the words left her lips, Buffy began to cry. Spike was shocked to see her tears.

“Slayer, what’s with the tears?” Spike asked, while he slowly approached the tearful slayer.

“Haven’t you been listening? My life sucks! Sucks like a vampire on the neck of a helpless woman…present company excluded!” Sobs began to accompany her tears.

“Gee, thanks again. Kick a vamp while he’s down!” Spike snapped while he extracted a new cigarette from his duster.

“What is the problem with you men?” Buffy questioned through her tears.

“Pardon?”

“What is the problem with you men?” Buffy questioned again, wiping the tears from her cheeks.

“Slayer, we aren’t a difficult gender to figure out. First off, we are led around by a head with no brain…that should be the first clue!” Hearing this, a small chuckle fell from her lips. Spike continued,

“Secondly, most men have “The Grass is Always Greener” syndrome.” Buffy’s forehead scrunched with confusion. Spike continued, “Men are always trying to change what they have. Always feel they have to improve it. Fortunately, for society, it has paid off; that’s why we aren’t still in caves and wearing fur loin cloths. As you well know, with an upside, there’s always a down. Men don’t know when to stop. It’s an all or nothing mentality. Unfortunately, men use these ideas in their relationships with women. A man pursues a woman. Once he possesses her, subconsciously he thinks of ways to change her. Maybe change her hair from brown to blonde, bigger chest, maybe parts of her personality…”

“But why does he want to change her? Why doesn’t he just go after someone else instead?”

“See, you’re thinking like a woman. In man logic, it makes more sense to change it. For most, it’s too much effort to put on a big peacock show again to find another woman. Anyway, as I was saying…if, and when the woman does change, the man looks upon his creation and wishes for her to be the way she was when they first met.”

“That’s insane!”

“That’s man logic. It may not be logical, but it is what it is.”

“I think Willow has the right idea about batting for the other team. Maybe lesbianism is the way to go.” Buffy’s brow furrowed slightly, while pondering her own statement.

Instantly, visions of Buffy with another woman flashed within his mind. Golden-skinned bodies intertwined each bestowing pleasure upon one another. While the other woman feasted upon Buffy’s pert breast, Buffy’s lips parted as her husky words spilled forth, “Join us Spike…”

“Spike…hello! Join us Spike… in the conversation we were just having! God, one minute you were there, being educational, giving me insight into a man’s mind then next…nothing! The only thing left was this glazed over look in your eyes, and I swear I saw some drooling! What the hell were you thinking about anyway?” Once Buffy finished waving her hands in front of the zoned out vamp, she proceeded to sit back down.

“Um…nothing…nothing at all.”

Spike shifted to dislodge the metal zipper biting into his raging erection. Placing his hands in his pockets, he pulled his trench closed to shield the impressive bulge.

“Anyway…so, oh bleached one, is that it? Men want what they don’t have and don’t have what they want?”

“Yeah, pretty much,” Spike stated, taking a long drag off his cigarette.

“Now, that’s depressing. It’s just…never mind.” Buffy stopped mid sentence, her teeth worrying her bottom lip. Riley’s earlier words filled Buffy’s mind.

They made me feel something, Buffy. Something I didn’t even know I was missing until…On some basic level it was about me. My blood, my body. When they bit me…it was beyond passion. They wanted to devour me, all of me…they made me feel like they had such…hunger for me.”

“Buffy…” Due to her prolonged silence, Spike called to her. Within her green gaze, he beheld the myriad of feelings: confusion, sadness, uncertainty.

“Spike? Can you explain to me why?” Spike’s scarred eyebrow rose, before he could comment she spoke again, “Why would someone get off on a vampire bite?”

“Care to explain where that question came from?” Spike inquired, as their gazes held firm.

“Riley…” Buffy began to explain, until Spike interrupted.

“That wanker wouldn’t understand…” Before he could continue, Buffy spoke,

“Yeah, well, he may be a wanker, but he still said something before he left that has been really weighing on my mind. He told me when she…that vamp…bit him, it made him feel something…” “That he didn’t know he was missing,” Buffy continued inwardly.

“Which was?” Spike prodded gently, while her words halted briefly.

“Passion. Actually, he said it was beyond passion, it was a hunger.”

“Of course it was hunger! All she wanted from him was his blood, nothing more!” Spike scoffed loudly.

“I knew it! I knew there was no way he could feel passion from a vamp bite! It was all lies…” Spike’s next words cut short, Buffy’s mini tirade,

“Now slayer, I never said that one can’t feel passion from a vamp’s bite. I just said he didn’t feel that type of passion.”

“What’s the difference?” Buffy inquired with a slight bite to her words.

“It’s the same differences between Captain Cardboard and me…which are monumental. He didn’t experience passion since the act itself wasn’t passionate. In that case, each was there for their own reasons. For her, free blood without the hunt and for him, to have power over another creature. The ultimate pleasure can be derived from a bite, under the right circumstances.”

“What type of…ohhh…” Buffy’s words hung within the air, once she met Spike’s poignant gaze.

“During those times, the intense and immense ecstasy each partner feels is… indescribable.”

Spike’s words ended in a whisper. His heated gaze became distant, as if he was picturing something within his mind.

“Try me,” Buffy’s words fought past the lump that formed within her throat. Spike’s gaze remained far away. The deep timbre of his voice caressed his words,

“Lover’s bodies intertwined in a primal dance. Mouths and hands seeking, exploring, memorizing…mind clear, but hazy. Only thoughts that exist are the attainment of sheer bliss, which can only be obtained by bestowing and receiving pleasure. As each hovers upon the abyss of ecstasy, one action would push both over, a bite. Fangs sink deep within the column of your throat. No pain… only pleasure… your essence filling their mouth, throat and being. For eternity, you remain within them, a constant companion…”

“Spike…” Buffy’s whisper broke through his hazy mind. Spike’s gaze moved slowly then met with hers. Once they locked, she spoke,

“Show me…”












End Notes:
Please...please...please give me reviews! Feed the muse!
Chapter 3 by Behind Blue Eyes
Author's Notes:
I hope everyone is enjoying my tale! Big...big thanks to Sanityfair...your the best!!!!
Intense, interlocking gazes held firm. The outside world fell away. Existence only encompassed them. Measured, mirrored breaths marked time. Ripples of desire skimmed over their sensitive flesh. In an instant, this intense connection was gone.





“Bloody hell!” A short-lived growl erupted from Spike, while he shook his left hand vigorously. The once harlequin moment, replaced with the harsh reality, of a slayer and vampire standing in a graveyard; in the middle of the night. Before Buffy could fully shake the dream-like stare, he spoke,





“The bleedin’ fag got my fingers…that bloody hurt!” With this declaration, Spike placed his two injured fingers within his mouth.





“Huh?” was the extent of Buffy’s comment, due to her mind still wrapped up within the intense moment that had passed between them.





“The cigarette luv, burnt my digits,”




Spike answered, once he extracted his fingers with a slight pop. Buffy’s gaze focused on his mouth.



“I love those full lips and that talented tongue, how it writhes and strokes his teeth when he taunts. Oh, what those magnificent assets did to me during Willow’s spell. What they could be doing to me now...” Spike interrupted Buffy’s inner monologue,



“Buffy?”




“Huh?”




“You already said that…”




“Yeah…well…I hope you feel better, and I guess on that note, let’s call it a night.” With that, Buffy quickly turned to leave.






“Have a nice night slayer,” Spike responded to her retreating form. Buffy’s movements ceased, once his words reached her. With slight ire, she turned her gaze to him.




“So, that’s all you have to say?”


“Um…sleep tight, don’t let the bed bugs bite?” Spike questioned with slight confusion, in an instant her ire transformed into fury.


“I thought I lived on the river of de-Nile! I never take a chance, when it comes to emotional things…been burnt too many times to count. For once, I decided, hey give it a chance! Listen to my emotions! Forget what Giles or the others say…forget about my sacred duty…forget that I just got dumped…AGAIN! See and this is what I get…a vampire with a sudden case of short term memory loss! Just forget what I said…forget the whole thing!”





Buffy’s clipped, pacing movements nearly worn a path in the soft grass. Her constant movement matched her words, which spilled forth, like an overflowing river after days of heavy rains. Once she finished, her gaze fell upon the uncharacteristically silent vamp then she spoke,





“Well? You’ve picked a fine time to practice the art of silence Spike! Say something!”





“Was just soaking it all in. Then I was wondering if I was asleep, or a portal of some sort, maybe a doppelganger dimension sucked me in? Maybe even a portal that brought me into a dimension that is about sleeping? That would explain what’s been going on.” Spike shook his head in agreement with his own thoughts.





“That’s what you have to say! I spill my heart out, and you are thinking about sleeping and portals!” Upon her last words, Buffy’s voice reached a heightened shrill.





“Easy on the lobes, luv, sensitive vamp’s hearing, yeah? I heard everything you said Buffy, it’s just very confusing that’s all. Only days ago you wanted to stake me, or at the very least, pop me in the nose. Now we’ve been talking and getting along, which in it’s self is strange. Next, you bring up about how vamp’s bite for pleasure…then…well you know the rest. There is no other explanation except a dream or an alternative universe,” Spike stated with certainty.





“I was just curious. You know, like last time when that 80’s flunky got the best of me and fed me my own stake. Like that.” Uncertainty laced each of her words and actions. Her gaze darted around the cemetery, never landing upon him.





“Ah-huh…well since there’s no dosh, nor you standing over me being all superior, I don’t believe it. Also, try using a little more conviction next time, and then maybe one of us would believe that line of shite.”





“Look, Spike, I’m really tired. I would like to go home now, repress all of this and move on. Goodnight Spike.” Buffy turned to head toward home. Spike’s firm voice stilled her movements,





“Buffy, do you truly want to know, or was it for curiosity sake?” Silence fell briefly between the pair. Within moments, Buffy’s whispered response, reached Spike’s sensitive ears, which caused the sweetest smile to grace his lips.





“I truly want to know, and I want you to show me.”





Without a sound, Spike was behind her. His unique essence permeated her senses. Leather, bourbon, cigarettes and pure male tickled her nose, filling her lungs. Her skin prickled with the intense energy and raw sexuality that crackled from his being. His unneeded breathing resounded within her ears. Buffy’s lids fluttered from his closeness. His lulling, deep baritone voice bombarded her mind, causing her body to shudder.





“I’ve longed to hear those words…sweeter than any other. You aren’t aware of the power you have over me, are you? This tiny warrior, who had slain many, has bewitched the slayer of slayers with mere words. Your every wish is my command, until the end of time; if you will have me. However, know this, once my fangs pierce your throat you will belong to me, for eternity. Never will another touch you, nor possess you. Do not take this lightly. There is much to consider Buffy, now leave me. Let me know when you’ve made your decision. Tonight will be the end or the beginning, it’s your choice.”





Spike spoke his final words against the sensitive column of her throat. Placing a tender kiss upon her flesh, just above her rapid pulse, he was gone. Shakily, Buffy turned. Her gaze met with an empty cemetery, no Spike. She shuddered. With a racing mind, and on unsteady legs, Buffy made her way home.





She continued to replay the events of the evening. Tucked in her bed a long while after, his words still played in her mind, causing her pulse to race once more. Finally, when the dawn broke over the horizon, sheer exhaustion pulled Buffy into the realm of sleep.











End Notes:
Yes, I know that was a short chapter, especially by my typical wordyness. Just a little taste to wet your whistles to what is to come! Give me reviews they feed my muse like yummy PIZZA ROLLS!!! he he...that was for you PaganBaby!
Chapter 4 by Behind Blue Eyes
Author's Notes:
I hope everyone is enjoying! Big thanks, as always, to beta extraordinaire, Sanityfair!
“For a man that’s lived over 120 years and has eternity before him, the past three days have been the longest of my undead life,” Spike growled inwardly. To an outsider, viewing him slouched in his battered chair, gaze fixed on the tele; he appeared relaxed. However, if one could read minds, they would hear the incessant replay of nonstop questions and concerns churning within.



These questions and concerns were beginning to break down the resolve he’d carefully built. Resolve constructed of self-control and restraint he normally didn’t possess. Patience was not Spike’s forte. Regardless, he awaited Buffy’s decision. She would make her decision without his interference. He may not agree, or like it, but he would accept it nonetheless. So here he sat.



Spike’s mind continued to race with thoughts of Buffy. On the outskirts of these thoughts, the continual buzz from the tele droned on. Within an instant, every sound disappeared. Replaced by the well known tingles pervading his senses, licking upon every nerve in his being. The Slayer was close, Buffy. Within moments, her knock resounded. The door slowly opened then her soft, tentative voice filled the room.



“Spike?”



Spike’s handsome face split wide with mirth. His mind screamed this was an alternate universe; which he ignored and spoke,



“Yeah, come on in Buffy.”



Buffy slid in past the partially opened door to ensure no more harmful sunlight spilled into his crypt. Once she entered, she closed the door quietly behind her. After several brief moments, she turned to faced Spike, who remained seated. A small, shy smile graced her lips before she spoke,



“Hey. Am I interrupting anything? I didn’t wake you, did I?” She rolled her eyes and continued, “Duh! I’m such an idiot! Daytime. Vampire. You were sleeping, weren’t you? I’ll come back later. Well, if that’s ok with you, I’ll come back. I’m not trying to impose...” Buffy’s breath hitched slightly, while she tried to catch some much-needed air, she’d lost during her rant.



Spike stood, and with measured strides, he approached Buffy; still hovering by the closed door. It appeared as though he had just risen. He was shirtless and barefoot, wearing only his faded black denims slung low on his slender hips. His bleached locks tousled. Buffy’s heated gaze traveled over his form as he approached.



“Where should I begin? No. No. No, you’re not. Yes. Yes. No. Please don’t leave. Yes, it will always be ok with me. You’re not,” Spike answered each of Buffy’s questions in order. A teasing smirk on his lips the entire time.

“Huh?” was the only word that Buffy could form, while her gaze remained fixed on his body.



“Never mind kitten. What brings you to my humble abode at this hour?”



“I’ve been thinking. Well, that’s an understatement, that’s all I’ve been doing these past three days. My head is about to burst, like a piñata at a five- year- old’s birthday party!” Buffy huffed, slightly flustered, her gaze finally reaching his, once she finished.



“Nice imagery. I wouldn’t say that too loud. Around here anything could happen,” Spike whispered, in a teasing tone.



“Yeah, you’re right. Ixnay on the eadhay urstbay,” Buffy’s hushed, teasing tenor, mirrored his. After her words left her mouth, she locked her lips with an invisible key, tossing it away. Attempting to retain the light mood, Spike decided to encourage her stay, by using some common hospitality.



“Would you care for something to drink, maybe something to snack on?” Spike offered, while he proceeded to walk towards his fridge. Once opening the door, he began to list its contents, “Um…well we have blood and more blood. A pint of Guinness…ahhh here it is…Diet Coke.” Spike pulled the chilled beverage from the shelf. Placing it on top of the fridge, he leaned down once more to further his exploration. While inside, shifting the contents, he spoke again, “I have some chocolate around here somewhere. Well, unless I ate it. Sometimes I dunk snacks in the blood while I’m watching tele.”



All the while Spike was occupied, Buffy was also preoccupied. Her eyes remained fixed upon Spike’s firm backside. Especially, the muscles that played under his alabaster skin, while he moved. Once her eyes drank in the utter perfection of his back, her gaze lowered to another flawless asset. Encased in worn denim, begging for further exploration were two perfect round globes. Buffy’s hands twitched, having mind of their own. The only sound she heard was the steady tattoo of her heartbeat pounding within her ears. This was until another; word more formidable reached her ears…chocolate. “Ohh…chocolate and lips of Spike…mmm…” Buffy thought before she responded,



“Mmmm…chocolate,” Buffy purred.



“Yeah, I don’t think that I have any…” Before Spike could finish his statement, a heady essence bombarded his senses, arousal; the tantalizing musk of unbridled desire. This delectable aroma immediately displaced the dank, musky air of his crypt. Pulled from his task, Spike straightened to his full height. Nostrils flared. Jaw clenched. Once clear blues, flashed golden, then back. Within the confines of its denim prison, his manhood lengthened and hardened. Before trusting himself to turn to the owner of this intoxicating scent, he called out with a wavering voice,



“Buffy?” Prior to his echo receding, her husky voice responded,



“Yes, Spike?”



“So there are no misunderstandings, why are you here?”



Spike’s deep baritone tone was blithe, despite the overwhelming feelings and desires he felt. Buffy swallowed hard, trying to pass the lump that had formed in her throat, prohibiting her response. In the moments it took to collect thoughts, the haze cleared slightly. Buffy tried to focus, while she attempted to recall a piece of the original reason for coming here. Once she’d collected her thoughts, she continued,



“Giles left,” Buffy responded, with calmness she did not feel. Spike broke from his musings as if someone doused him with holy water.



“What?” Spike growled slightly, while he turned to face her. Buffy’s eyes widened briefly, when anger flashed across his features. In an attempt to calm him, she explained,



“No, Spike, not like that. Giles will only be going for a week. The Watcher's council, in England had some info on our latest baddie, that’s all.” Buffy’s voice now laced with a forlorn quality, despite her words.



“If it’s only a week, what’s with the gloomy tone?”



Spike’s brow furrowed somewhat while he questioned her, believing he could move toward Buffy, without pulling her into his arms and kissing her senseless, he proceeded forward. Once he was an arm’s length away, he stopped. Spike’s concerned gaze fixed upon hers. Buffy’s eyes appeared slightly misty with impending tears, this broke Spike’s undead heart.



“Why do the men in my life always leave?” Buffy’s gaze remained transfixed upon Spike, as if he possessed this answer.



“Luv, I can’t speak for all the other wankers before. All I can say is if it’s any consolation, I’m still here.” Spike tenderly placed a wayward, golden lock behind the shell of her ear. His fingertips lingered upon the softness of her skin briefly, before he begrudgingly pulled away.



“Yeah, yeah you are. Why is that?” Buffy’s voice, a mere whisper, broke the deafening silence between them. Following a brief chuckle, Spike responded,



“If you haven’t guessed by now, I’m hard headed, relentless and…” Before he could finish, Buffy’s voice broke through his words,



“A true man.” Buffy’s words were gentle, but decisive. A soft smile danced across Spike’s lips. His response filled with mirth,

“I was going to go for determined, but I like you’re words much more.” Their gazes remained steady. After several moments, Spike spoke, “Buffy, I hate to ruin the mood, well if there is one, but where does this leave us?”



Her tears once threatening to fall were gone. Her green gaze heated, she stepped forward. Placing her petite hands upon his sculpted chest, she purred her response,



“Spike, it leaves us standing here, with far too many clothes on, especially for what I have in mind.”

End Notes:
Please...please...please give me reviews! Feed the muse!
Chapter 5 by Behind Blue Eyes
Author's Notes:
Well this is the end kiddies! I hope that everyone has enjoyed my tale. Thanks again to Sanityfair, for without her my stories wouldn't be worth the screen they're upon.
Spike shivered from the dual sensations weaving through him, Buffy’s heated hands upon his cool flesh and her intoxicating, promising words…“it leaves us standing here, with far too many clothes on, especially for what I have in mind”

In an instant, their mouths met in a heated dance. Spike’s hand moved to cradle her head. Her silky, golden tresses teased his skin. His other hand clutched her lower back, as he pulled her closer. Her hands remained upon his chest. Buffy marred his flesh with half-moon indents, her nails seeking purchase. A deep growl of pleasure resounded from his throat. She continued to score his flesh.

Buffy mewed loudly from the influx of sensations. He relished in her sounds continuing his onslaught of sheer bliss. His once idle hand upon her lower back, traveled upward and forward, as he sought her heaving mounds. They lay mere inches from his form. Buffy moved closer, once she removed her hands from his chest. Dual moans filled the air, when her pebbled, clothed peaks, brushed against his sensitive flesh. Her eager hands traveled across his body with blissful glides. Once she placed her hands on the waist of his jeans, one thought resonated through Spike’s mind…wait.

Spike extracted his mouth from hers. Mirrored gasps intermingled in the air. Each attempted to steady their minds and bodies. Once Spike reined his senses in, he whispered his thoughts,

“Wait.” Several moments passed before Buffy’s hands became idle. She had skillfully undone two buttons of his jeans. The dripping, belled head of his cock now exposed to the chilly air. Regardless, Spike repeated his request,

“Wait.” Spike revealed his heated gaze, and trained it upon Buffy. Her eyes mirrored his. Unquenched desire and hunger swirled within the green depths.


“Spike?” Quickly, confusion and hurt replaced her once heated emotions. Before she could speak or worse, leave, Spike continued,

“Buffy, please, don’t be upset. I want you, God how I want you. However, it won’t be just for tonight. Once will never be enough. It’s all or nothing. Please understand, we both deserve more than an empty night of lust,”

Spike’s voice was heavy with all the love and devotion he held for this tiny warrior before him. Despite the screams that resonated from within, for him “being a fool” and “take whatever, she’ll give you”, he remained firm in his resolve.

Buffy turned from Spike, but she didn’t move away. His slightly hurt gaze fell upon her. Within several moments, he noted the slight shake of her shoulders. The heavy scent of tears disbursed throughout the air. The mere thought that he brought her to tears tore his heart to pieces. With a soft, comforting tone, he spoke once more,

“I’m sorry, Buffy. I didn’t mean to upset you. It’s just for so long I’ve sold myself short. Only took crumbs and divided affections. I deserve more,” Spike’s voice wavered slightly, while he held his own tears at bay.

Buffy turned to face him. Tracks of tears filled her flushed cheeks. Without warning, she launched herself forward into his arms. With dual strength of a slayer and a woman who needed solace, she clung to him. Her arms wrapped around his midsection, head upon his chest. Spike proceeded to envelop his arms around her quaking form, while he whispered comforting words into the crown of her tresses.

Endless moments passed, while they comforted each other. All too soon, Buffy broke away from him. She was out of his arms, but remained within reach. With a tear-filled gaze fixed upon him, she spoke,

“Spike, these past three days, my mind was filled with the pros and cons of a relationship with you. After two days of endless lists, I realized that approach was a big waste of time. Then, out of the blue, it came to me. Take away all the good and bad, and just focus on the main reason why someone becomes involved with another…companionship. More specifically, who should be my companion. I need someone who can accept me for who I am. Every facet of my being. Not just parts and pieces take some and leave the others. All of me. I need someone that will protect me, not coddle. To shelter me, not smother. Someone that is honest, not deceitful. Someone, who will accept and understand my strengths and weaknesses, someone that will not take away my choices, regardless of how they disagree or feel he knows better. The one person, who could and would be my equal in every way, in the end, the choice was clear, has been for a while. That’s you, Spike.”

Spike’s eyes widened upon her declaration. Before he spoke, she continued,

“You have always been there. You’re a constant in my ever-changing world. For almost four years, you’ve been there. Despite, how our relationship was. Despite how I urged you with my words and fists to go, you stayed. Even the one year that you left, you still came back for a visit. Stirred thing up between everyone and left, with memorable parting words and that ever annoying smirk upon your lips,” Buffy chuckled slightly, then she continued. “When I look around me, no one knows the real me. Everyone has their thoughts, of how I should be, or what they want me to be, but never who I truly am. Strangely, the one person that I pushed away the hardest, is the only one that gives me everything I could ever want or desire, acceptance. I don’t know if any of this makes sense. Emotion filled words and I are very unmixy. All I know is that you are the man written in my Happily Ever After story. You’re my white-haired knight in a black Desoto.”


Once the echo of her voice receded, the couple’s gazes remained fixed. Attempting to break through the silence, Buffy spoke again,

“Yeah, I know. A lot of words without a witty pun can be distracting, but could you say something Spike. You…speechless…kinda scary.”

Spike’s widened gaze still held firm upon her. Not a word passed from his lips. Buffy started the shift again, from his silence and unwavering gaze. Feeling slightly defeated Buffy spoke once more,

“Well, I’ve spoken my piece. I’m just going to leave now and…”

Before Buffy could finish her words, Spike was on her. With unbridled passion, his mouth plundered hers. Lips, teeth and tongue delved, savored and feasted. Instantly, Buffy returned his fierce, but undeniable hunger. One of Spike’s eager hands wound into Buffy’s flaxen tresses, the other, skated along her body. Thousands of her nerve-endings danced, as he explored her heated form.

Buffy’s one hand grasped his neck, while his mouth bestowed torturous pleasure upon hers. Her other hand eagerly returned to his chest. Her nimble fingers traced random patterns upon his alabaster flesh. Spike’s once flat nipples rose to meet her fingers. Curling her fingers slightly, with teasing nails, she began dragging them across the hardening peaks. A deep rumble from Spike’s chest, urged her to continue her tedious assault.

He began to descend the column of her throat, once his mouth left hers. With silent permission and acceptance, Buffy tilted her head to grant him further access. Spike bestowed mind-numbing pleasure with blunt-teeth nips and lavish licks Buffy’s mews resounded through the room.

Once Spike reached the crux where her shoulder met her neck, he pulled aside the barrier of fabric to expose her flesh. In an instant, he placed an enthusiastic bite upon her skin. Buffy’s breath caught within her throat, from the sheer bliss she felt. As he continued to tease her flesh, Spike’s senses were on overload. From the sweet sounds that she made, the pounding of her heart, her eager hands upon him, and the renewed scent of her pleasure wafting throughout the room.

His deft hands moved downward simultaneously, to grasp the fabric of her shirt. With an animalistic tug, buttons burst apart, exposing her heaving chest to his hungry gaze. Spike removed his mouth from hers, to witness the beautiful flesh that was exposed. Trapped within the crimson silk, Buffy’s mounds held stiffened peaks, which begged for his mouth. Spike did not disappoint, his mouth latched onto one clothed nipple. His skillful fingers attended to the other stiffened peak.

Buffy’s nails scratched his scalp, while she fisted his bleached locks. Spike reveled in her attentions. Buffy’s head bowed back, while he continued his assault. His mouth and hands skillfully traded places, as he continued to tease her flesh. As he went to trade once more, his talented teeth, grasped the front clasp of her bra. With a sharp tug, the fabric parted, exposing her naked flesh to his hungry gaze. With her pert mounds and dusty rose-tipped nipples exposed, Spike’s husky words fell from his parted lips,

“Buffy…you’re so bloody beautiful.”

His words, barely reached Buffy’s hazy mind. He resumed tantalizing her flesh. Spike used teeth and tongue while he feasted upon one unclothed mound. His skillful fingers plucked the pebbled nub of the other. Each touch pushed Buffy further into the realm of maddening ecstasy.

Spike lowered himself to his knees; he continued to worship the woman in his arms. His hands continued to work their magic. He trailed his mouth lower. His mouth savored the toned flesh of her abdomen. Once he reached the waist of her pants, his heated gaze rose. As if she heard his silent plea to look down, Buffy’s gaze lowered, to meet his. She watched intently while his tongue teased the edge of her jeans.

His hand moved from her breast and joined the other, which hovered by the fastening of her pants. With deft fingers, Spike released the metal button and lowered the zipper, all the while mouth teased her flesh, and gaze bore into hers. Buffy whispered, once she found her voice,

“Spike, please.”

Buffy felt a teasing smile graze her abdomen. The perimeter of her hazy field of vision, witnessed Spike place his hands upon the waist of her jeans. With tedious, slowness he lowered them. His hands followed in the wake of the material, which caused her skin to ignite. Spike pulled away from her briefly, while he removed the jeans from each foot. Buffy stood before him with only one final barrier in place, a crimson thong.

Her heady essence pervaded his senses. He was drunk with lust. With a deep intake of unneeded breath, Spike’s gaze fell upon hers once more. Buffy witnessed his onyx pupils swallowing the sparkling sapphire, until only a mere outline of blue was remaining. Simultaneously, he grasped her hips he delved into her covered sex.

Buffy’s gasp echoed throughout the crypt, while his blunt teeth nipped her. Her legs became weak. The only way she remained upright was his inhuman grip. Spike continued to tease. He added his skillful tongue. It lapped upon the exposed flesh, between her core and inner thigh. Buffy’s legs shook with bliss. Before her legs buckled, in a flurry of inhuman speed, he hooked his arms under her thighs. He lifted her and placed her on the edge of the sarcophagus. The chilly stone felt pleasant upon her heated flesh.

Spike lowered himself once more in front of her. His gaze held firm while he placed her legs upon his shoulders. Buffy’s legs, now splayed, offered Spike an unobstructed path. Buffy propped herself up, as she intently watched Spike lavish her inner thighs with nips and long licks. With a whispered plea, Buffy's voice filled the air,

“Please…Spike…please.”

Upon her request, Spike’s demon roared forward. Lightening-quick, his fang pierced the satin. With a jerk, he tore the fabric from her body, exposing her glistening core to the chilly air and his heated gaze. He raised his head up.Buffy noticed the crimson thong which now hung by one sharp fang. A feral grin stretched across Spike’s lips. His brows wiggled teasingly, before his demon receded, which caused the scrap to fall to the floor. Buffy’s reaction, of a delighted giggle, reached his sensitive ears. Spike looked upon the woman spread before him. With a low growl he spoke,

“That sound is almost as sweet as this one…” Instantly, his mouth was upon her sex. Buffy’s immediate response was incoherent words trapped among her moan.

“Nahh…Spi…ahh…”

Spike’s talented tongue lapped upon her feminine folds. Tantalizing sweeps ascended and descended upon her core. Spike avoided the tiny pearl that pulsated, as it begged for attention. With one hand Buffy supported her body, she weaved her other through his locks. She held him firm, while her hips rolled slowly. Upon the next ascent, Spike pointed his tongue, and tapped the swelled nub. Buffy’s hips bucked in response. She was so close. Skillfully, he had her hovering upon the brink of ecstasy without giving her, the much needed and desired release she craved.

Spike knew her climax was close. He could hear her heart increase in tempo. Her breathing became shallow. He opened his mouth slightly, and sucked her clit into his mouth. Once trapped within, he placed the sensitive nub between his front teeth and nipped. In an instant, Buffy screamed her release. Her body shook, while her climax blazed through each nerve ending. As a man dying of thirst, Spike captured ever drop of her sweet nectar.

Relentlessly, Spike continued to bestow pleasure upon her. Quickly following her first orgasm, the second began. Buffy’s hand dropped from his head, while she sought purchase behind her. Buffy thought her brain might short-circuit from the pain and pleasure, but to her immense satisfaction, he continued. Spike hand glided across her damp skin. He teased each breast, with skillful tugs, which brought her on the brink of her third climax.

As she hovered upon the edge, Spike pulled his mouth away and stood. Before she could mew her displeasure, his lips were on hers. Similar to her core, he explored her mouth with equal vigor. Buffy tasted herself on his tongue.

While he feasted upon her lips, Spike finished unfastening his jeans. Buffy pulled herself forward, and aided him. Buffy’s hungry mouth broke from his. She lavished his cool flesh with licks and nips, as she pulled his jeans downward. Once she could no longer reach, she hooked her heels into the waist, to complete the task.

Buffy removed her mouth from his flesh. Her gaze drank in the perfection that was Spike. His muscles rippled under his almost flawless alabaster skin. Her gaze continued downward. Her eyes followed the faint trail of brown hair, which revealed the most magnificent cock she had ever seen.

Nestled among a thatch of brown hair, jutted forward, a ten-inch column of flesh encased steel. The belled head was slightly tinged purple, which held a pearl of pre-cum. Buffy’s pink tongue darted out, sweeping over her kiss battered lips, while she continued her appraisal.

Spike stilled as Buffy continued her assessment of him. His resolved weakened considerably when her tongue came into play. Spike envisioned this talented muscle, stroking his cock. His cock pulsed with anticipation, which seemed to halt Buffy’s appraisal. With a crooked finger and a sexy smile, she beckoned him forward.

Spike stepped out of his jeans. Kicking them aside, in one-step he was back within the cradle of her thighs. His cock nudged the entrance of her core, but he did not push forward.

Their gazes remained fixed. All the emotions felt between them without a word spoken. Spike hands framed her face, while his thumbs tenderly stroked her flesh. Endless moments passed before Spike spoke,

“I love you Buffy. With all of my being, and all that I am, I love you.” Buffy’s eyes welled with tears, her voice spilled from her lips,

“Spike…” Before she could finish, he added,

“I know that you don’t love me. All I ask of you now is to give me a place within your heart and the chance, that maybe, one day you could return those words to me.”

“That I can promise you, thank you Spike,” Buffy whispered, while a few tears fell. Spike captured them with his thumb. He collected her sadness and wiped it away.

“No, thank you,” Spike murmured, he leaned forward to place a gentle kiss upon her lips. Within moments, passion ignited anew. Spike’s hands left her face, to trace the contours of her body. Buffy’s once idle hands, followed suit. Buffy raised her legs from the stone, and hooked her ankles on the backs of his upper thighs.

Her essence coated the tip of his cock with silky heat. Spike harnessed his desire to plunge forward into her welcoming core. He waited for her acceptance. Acceptance when she pulled him to her, her nails lightly scoring his flesh. Buffy then pulled her mouth from his and her voice begged,

“Spike…please.”

His hips slowly rolled forward. He gradually entered her core. Once the head breached the threshold of her fiery depths, it triggered her third climax. Her inner feminine walls pulsated, and tightened around his cock fiercely seizing him. Spike’s jaw clenched, trying to stave off his release. Once the flutter began to recede, Spike’s hips continued forward. With several inches to go, Spike grabbed her hips and surged forward until full seated.. Buffy’s mouth and gaze widened, while she mewed her pleasure,

“Oh God! Mm…ah…yes!”

Spike set his pace, with slow withdrawals and entries. Within moments, Buffy’s hips mirrored his tempo. During this tedious, mind-bending pace, Spike growled words continued to add to her pleasure,

“Buffy…so hot…so tight…bloody perfect you are. Come for me, my sweetheart.”

Upon his words, Spike’s thumb pushed upon her clit, which triggered another earth-shattering orgasm. His pace increased in tempo, as he drew out her climax. Spike gently lowered her spent form upon the stone. His hips maintained their movement. This new position caused Buffy to shudder. With each entrance and withdrawal, his cock hit her clit. Her eyes slammed shut from the blissful assault, mouth parted, breathing and heartbeat increased. Spike leaned forward. He continued to lavish attention upon her flesh with his skillful mouth.

When Spike could feel her insides flutter with another impending climax, he gathered her in his arms and pulled her forward. Despite her mindless state, she wrapped her legs tighter around his waist. In an instant, he pulled her tightly to him. All that held her steady and upright, was his strong arms and his cock. With a shout, she climaxed once more. Spike growled into her throat, as her fiery spendings doused his flesh.

Spike stalked forward with adept strides. In moments, he stood before his chair. Deftly he turned them and lowered himself upon the cushion. Once he sat, this new angle, impaled Buffy further on his cock.

“Spike…uhh…so good…mmm…you feel so good…” Spike’s eyes slammed shut. He struggled to keep his release at bay. This became increasing difficult with every side of her core stroking his cock, her words of praise, just her mere presence.

Spike opened his eyes. His gaze fixed upon hers, a growled response fell from his lips,

“Now it’s your turn. Show me how those slayer muscles really work.”

With a quirk of her eyebrow, she accepted his challenge with constriction of her feminine walls. Immediately, Spike’s eyes rolled upward, in intense bliss.

“Bloody hell!”

Spike growled through clenched teeth. Buffy reveled in his reaction, and repeated it once more. His reaction was the same, but intensified. This time, no words passed his lips, only a growl resounded through the crypt.

“What’s wrong Spike? It couldn’t be this…” squeeze, “could it?” Buffy asked. Mirth laced her words.

“Buffy…please…I won’t last if you keep doing that,” Spike pleaded.

“Fine, I won’t do…” squeeze, “anymore.” Spike roared. He grabbed Buffy’s hips. With one forceful thrust, he bucked upwards. Immediately, the mirth that filled her features disappeared, replaced by the expression of sheer ecstasy.

Buffy placed her hands upon his shoulders. She continued the once intense pace. Spike could feel himself on the verge of his climax. His demon visage slid forward. Once Buffy noticed, she slowed her pace, to gentle roll of her hips. Her gaze fixed upon Spike.
Nervousness filled him. He thought that she would find him a revolting demon, punch him in the nose and flee. What she did next amazed him. Buffy cupped his face with her hands. With a tender exploration, her fingers glided across his features. She placed feather-like caresses on his brow, tracing his scar. Her fingers descended, as she traced his sculpted cheekbones. They then danced across his lips, which parted to expose his fangs. The tip ran down the sharpened canine. Spike shuddered from her tender attentions.

Buffy leaned forward and passionately kissed him. She ran her tongue over one fang. The sharpened canine nicked her tongue. Skillfully, she moved her tongue within his mouth, leaving traces of blood in her wake. Spike savored everything, her mouth, her body, her acceptance.

Spike intensified the kiss and the movements of their coupling. Buffy broke from his mouth to continue the cadence she once had. Their gazes met, as their movements continued. The moment Spike witnessed her complete acceptance. He sat forward, clutched her him, as he slowly descended his fangs into the unmarred column of her throat.

With the dual penetrations of cock and fangs, Buffy's final climax rocked through her, far surpassing any orgasm before. Stars burst before her eyes, limbs tingled, she felt weightless, and a silent scream became trapped within her throat.

Spike’s release followed immediately. Buffy’s core wrung his spendings from his cock, while her blood coated his throat. His mind became blank. All that existed was the majestic woman who had bestowed him with the ultimate gift…her trust.

Gently, Spike extracted his fangs from her throat. His tongue lavished long licks, while he cleared the area of any remnants of blood and to close the twin punctured marks. Spike’s demon visage slid away, before he begrudgingly extracted himself from her throat. Buffy’s hips rolled once more, then stilled. Her gaze met his. Mirrored pleasured smiles graced their lips. After several moments, Spike’s voice filled the comfortable silence between them,

“That was…”

“Amazing…” Buffy finished.

Buffy leaned forward, placing a tender kiss upon his lips. Instantly, Spike’s cock hardened and lengthened within her core, once more, Buffy’s eyes widened and rolled slightly from his renewed erection.

“Again? Already?” Buffy asked incredulously.

“Oh course. It’s a combination of things. One, a vampire’s recovery period… is nil.” Spike swirled and lifted his hips to accentuate his point. Buffy’s eyes rolled once more. “Second, the sweet ambrosia of your blood is an aphrodisiac.” Swirl and lift. “Third, and the most important thing, is the extraordinary woman sitting astride my lap. That fact alone, will keep me in a perpetual state of arousal,” Spike purred. His hips continued to swirl and lift.

Consumed with desire, for a brief moment Buffy found her voice and spoke,

“Spike, don’t tell me…show me.”


End Notes:
Please give me reviews...come on, you know you want to. Show me!
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=36641