Unlocking Ecstasy by Behind Blue Eyes
Summary: The Seventies was a time of hedonistic pleasures and excess. Sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll were the signatures of the decade. For the sexually adventurous, a certain kind of party was created...the key party.



A seemingly innocent invitation opens up a whole new world for Buffy. Introduced to a mysterious stranger and promises of unspeakable pleasures are offered. Her only task is…reach deep and draw his key.







Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Adult Language, Freaky/Kinky, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4908 Read: 4796 Published: 05/23/2010 Updated: 06/09/2010

1. Chapter 1 by Behind Blue Eyes

2. Chapter 2 by Behind Blue Eyes

3. Chapter 3 by Behind Blue Eyes

Chapter 1 by Behind Blue Eyes
Author's Notes:
Ok kiddies, here’s a juicy one. But before we dive in head first into this story, I have a few things to say. First, the Buffy portrayed here is a “WANT, TAKE, HAVE” type of girl, before she…ah ah, you’ve gotta read. Secondly, remember the time period. The 70’s were a decade of excess, in EVERY facets of life. Thirdly, I was only a wee sprog during this time, so I’ve tried to be as accurate as possible. Lastly, if this still sounds like a story for you, pull up a beanbag chair, don’t worry I won’t bogart the hookah and chill. Peace out Home free.
Buffy's lids fluttered closed as she turned her face slightly away. Slowly raising her arm, she blindly hunted for the bowl. Once her fingertips grazed the smooth glass they moved upward until she located the edge. Still searching, she reached down until they came in contact with what she sought—keys.

Her fingers brushed across the cold metal as they delved downward. Numerous teeth grazed her knuckles, while she began to stir with her hand. Before she closed her eyes she decided which pair she desired, or more specifically whom she desired.

After several moments, she felt a pang of disappointment. She couldn’t locate his. Then as if her fingers possessed eyes of their own, she located them. A triumphant smile graced her glossy lips as she clutched her prize in her palm.

Extracting them from the bowl caused her heart to pound with exhilaration. Turning her face toward her now open palm, she suppressed her smile, while her eyes sought the owner.

Once her gaze met his, it was if he ensnared her and swallowed her whole. His unspoken promises of pleasure were all that existed. Even as his face remained impassive, his eyes spoke volumes. Intense pools of emotion caused her entire being to hum with anticipation.

His eyes roamed over her body with ghostlike caresses causing her flesh to ripple under each visual stroke. A feral grin danced across his full lips after his gaze settled upon her face. With stalking cat-like grace, he approached her. The simple gesture of extending his hand, made her mind break from the trance she was in thrusting her into reality.

“I see you’ve chosen. The question remains, are you ready for me?”

His deep baritone voice as smooth as liquid fire coated her mind and flesh with a scorching numbing lust. Buffy’s eyes trained on his long fingers; slowly she licked her suddenly dry lips.

”Oh god, what those fingers are going to do to me.” Buffy thought, her head filled with endless possibilities. This was the last thought she possessed, until his strong hand wrapped around hers. Her body felt like it was no longer her own, following him toward the bedrooms.


Four hours before


"The problem is all inside your head", she said to me
The answer is easy if you take it logically
I'd like to help you in your struggle to be free
There must be fifty ways to leave your lover"


“Sing it Paul. You seem to know the right things to say.” Buffy’s murmured voice, puffed heated breath upon the cold pane of glass her forehead rested upon.

“Are you listening to me Buffy?” Riley’s annoyed tone; replaced Paul Simon’s soft, soothing lilt. With a flick of his wrist, Riley quickly brought silence into the Chargers’ interior.

“Yeah Riley, I’m listening.”

Buffy’s aloofness caused Riley to become further dismayed. He took a deep breath before he continued, “Buffy, I’m trying to be understanding, but you are making it difficult.”

Buffy’s temper instantly flared, from the combination of his words and self-righteous tone. She turned to face him, eyes filled with annoyance.

“Riley, you always say that you understand, but you don’t. You never will. We are totally on two separate plains of existence. You see everyday as a time to prepare for the future. I see them as another moment in time that I need to live to its fullest, before I’m forced to grow-up!”

“That’s very immature view of life, Buffy.” Riley's tone increased with disappointment.

“I’m 17 for Pete’s sake, and so are you! We’re supposed to be immature!” Buffy’s voice raised several octaves with her last words ending in an ear-splitting screech.

Riley calmly pulled his car over to the shoulder. Placing it in park, following a deep breath, he turned toward his girlfriend.

“Buffy, do you hear yourself? You’re throwing a fit, like a child. Next, you’ll be calling me a poop-head or some nonsense. I don’t understand. All of this is over a party?”

“No Riley this is not about a party. This is about you trying to tell me where to go and how to behave. Riley, women’s lib may not be a concept that you accept, but I do fully…bra-less!”

Buffy snapped, raising the front of her halter-top, flashing her bare breasts. Momentarily dumbfounded, Riley stared until his mind cleared. He proceeded to reach over, grab the edge of her shirt and yank it down.

“What the hell are you doing, Buffy?” Riley’s head turned twice with breakneck speed, trying to look around him before he continued. “Anyone could have seen you!”

“I don’t care who could have seen. Especially, the one that did,” Buffy honestly stated. Riley’s eyes filling with confusion met hers, which were filled with utmost certainty.

“Buffy, what are you—“

“You know what I’m saying Riley. We’re over. To be honest, I don’t think we have really ever begun."

“How can you say that? We’ve shared something special. We had sex.” Riley’s words held its typical bravado, until he reached the last, which he whispered. Buffy rolled her eyes from his actions.

“You can’t even say sex Riley! I want someone that isn’t embarrassed about their bodies or ashamed what they do with them. I’m sorry Riley, it’s been—well, it’s been.” Finishing her statement, Buffy collected her purse and jacket and exited the car. Riley remained frozen, still staring at the seat Buffy once occupied.

Buffy continued down the road without looking back. She headed towards the corner store, which was about a mile away. Almost an hour later, she arrived. She wasn't to happy with herself having let her pride, and the need for a dramatic exit force her to walk a mile in her white leather platform boots.

Reaching her destination Buffy climbed into the phone booth and shut the door. She slid her right boot off, sighing from the momentary relief. Her foot hovered off the dirty floor, her hand fishing inside the boot. After several moments, she pulled her prize out—a dime. Triumphantly, she placed the coin on the metal shelf, pulling her boot back on.

“See, always listen to your mom. Never leave home without a dime in your shoe, in case of an emergency phone call and wear clean underwear. Well, since I have none on, one out of two ain’t bad.”

Buffy chuckled slightly from her own joke. Once her shoe was in place, she inserted the dime. Her fingers flew over the keypad, pressing in a number she knew by heart. After the second ring, a brash, yet feminine voice filled the line.

“Talk to me.”

“Hey Faith, it’s me.”

“B! Hey, I was wondering where you were. You’re late, so not like you. Don’t tell me, solider boy was having you polish his gun.”

With an exaggerated roll of her eyes, Buffy spoke, “No, no polishing. No solider boy, ditched him on the side of the road…for good.”

“Finally! I don’t know what you saw in that guy. Well, unless he had a big gun, then personality doesn’t seem to matter.”

Buffy chuckled slightly, before she responded, “He was well equipped, just quick on the draw.”

Faith’s laughter filled the receiver. “That can be so much worse. So, whatcha need B, a ride?”

“Yeah, in more ways than one, but someone picking me up from the corner store at Elm and Maple would be cool, for now.”

“Alright B, your chariot will be there in ten, just hold tight.”

“Who’s coming?”

“You remember Xander?”

“Yeah, wasn’t he the flavor of the month in April?”

“It was May and yeah. He’s here. Look for his piss-yellow Pinto. Believe me you’ll hear it a mile before he gets there.”

“Cool, I’ll see you soon, thanks Faith.”

“No problem, B. And don’t worry about the solider boy he’ll be a distant memory after tonight, bye!”

“Bye.” Buffy hung the receiver on the cradle and sighed deeply. Ten minutes to head to the bathroom to look presentable for tonight. Now boyfriend free she needed to look her best.

End Notes:
BIG thanks to Sanityfair...my heart! And Dawnofme for the AMAZING banner! Let me know whatcha think.

Song: 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover by Paul Simmon. Here's one version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVXX6NFpcT8 (ok I couldn't help to do the muppet version!) If you want Paul Simmon look here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVXX6NFpcT8
Chapter 2 by Behind Blue Eyes
Author's Notes:
I hope that everyone is enjoying. Big thanks to Sanityfair for being my beta and Dawnofme for the banner. The next chapter for Prize Fighter is up, take a look! For those in the US, thank a VET today!
Right on time, Xander’s obnoxiously loud and disturbingly colored Pinto drove into the parking lot. Faith’s ex-beau was all smiles as he pulled up to the curb. Buffy stood and brushed off, while Xander ran around the passenger side of the car.

“Your chariot awaits—“His words hung in the air as he attempted to open the door. After several yanks, the door creaked open. With embarrassment etched in his features he continued.

“M’lady.”

Stifling her giggles, Buffy approached and with a mock curtsey thanked him. Several pushes later, the door slammed shut behind her. Xander hurried around the front of the car and got in. His floppy brown hair was pasted slightly to his damp brow from his exertions, but his smile remained.

He placed the key in the starter, following numerous turns the stubborn engine kicked over. Once they exited the parking lot, Xander began to speak nervously.

“So, you must be Buffy?”

“Don’t you think you should have checked my ID, before you picked me up?”

Xander’s brown eyes widened slightly at the possibility of picking up the wrong girl entered his mind. Noticing this, Buffy placed her hand gently on his arm.

“Just pulling your leg, Xander. Yes, I am Buffy, the one and only.”

With a relaxing sigh, he responded. “Oh, thank goodness. Faith would have torn me a new one if I didn’t bring you back. I think she would have been more pissed, if I brought another girl to the party."

Buffy’s chuckle filled the space. “That sounds like our Faith.”

The rest of the ten-minute ride consisted small talk about mundane subjects. With a sudden jerk, the car stopped in front of Faith’s house. With a murmur, Xander apologized, blaming “bad brakes.”

Anticipating the door would have the same problem; Buffy shimmied across the seats to exit. Gallantly, Xander held his hand out for her. Normally, this type of act would insult her, due to its implication that women need to be coddled. In the short time she was with Riley she had to deal with this chivalrous bullshit. However, the warm smile Xander held made her find his actions endearing, so she gratefully accepted.

Silently, the pair walked towards the house. Buffy’s eyes remained forward although she could see from the corner of her eye, Xander’s frequent glances. He opened the door stepping aside to let her pass. Before he could speak, she turned to him and thanked him for the ride. With a brief smile and not waiting for the awkward words, she knew would follow, Buffy left the foyer and headed toward the music.

The living room was dimly lit with dozens of candles. Buffy blinked several times to adjust her eyes. Numerous shadows outlined bodies in different positions. Several stood or leaned against the wall, while many others were lounging upon the couches and large pillows on the floor. The heavy aroma of incense, pot, and sex hung in the air.

Buffy’s gaze initially missed Faith who stood farthest from the doorway. In addition to the distance, she was partially hidden by two bodies, by two men. When the smaller of the two men, moved Buffy witnessed the larger man move behind her, encasing Faith’s body with his muscular arms.

His large hands skillfully cupped her breasts, which caused Faith’s back to arch. Her hips swayed seeking friction. Her features filled with sheer bliss while he feasted on the column of her throat. Once more, the smaller man clad in black leather concealed Faith’s body by standing before her. He proceeded to attend to the neglected side of her throat.

There was a slight lull in the music, while a new record shifted on the player. The primal beat of bongos and an echo of screams and grunts sounded throughout the room. Several moments passed until Mick Jaggar’s distinct voice rang out.

“Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and faith”


While those words rang out the man in leather turned. His gaze landed directly upon Buffy. She froze, feeling that she had interrupted a private moment. Despite the soft light, she could see pure lust blaze from his eyes.

With Buffy gaze still fixed, he turned to Faith and pulled her into a mind-numbing kiss. Once he pulled away, his fingers cupped her chin, tilting her face toward Buffy. Faith’s lids fluttered, while she tried to pull herself from her lust-induced trance, finally her gaze focused and landed on Buffy. She slowly pulled from the large man’s embrace, and sauntered forward on unsteady legs.

Momentarily, Buffy’s eyes landed briefly on the larger man. He was over six feet tall, impressively built, with shoulder-length dark brown hair, and clad in polyester, head to toe. His hungry predatory gaze followed Faith and then flickered to her.

Instantly, Buffy’s gaze moved from him to look upon his partner. He appeared to be a punk, with bleached spiked hair, tattered clothing, and heavy silver jewelry. After she assessed his body, her eyes rose to his face; sculptured cheekbones under pale-white skin, full sensuous lips. He appeared to be a fallen angel with a nature for sin.

“Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah”


Buffy's eyes continued their ascent and collided with his. His stare drew her in, entrapping her. Their gazes remained locked until Faith moved into the path. Buffy blinked quickly, her own trance ending.

Faith wrapped her arms around Buffy’s neck. Planting a chaste kiss on her cheek, she hugged her, while murmuring in her ear, “Hey B, glad you could make it.”

Buffy returned the hug with a loose embrace. She placed her mouth next to Faith’s ear and spoke, “Damn Faith, you’re double scooping!”

A whoop of laughter filled the air while Faith released one arm from Buffy and started to walk towards the kitchen. They passed several couples intertwined in numerous passionate embraces until they reached a section of the counter top that was clear.

While Buffy leaned against the formica, Faith rummaged through the fridge. She extracted two cans of Schlitz handing one can to her. Echoes of the tap pull being released filled the room. They tapped the cans together lightly, in cheers before each took long draws of the bitter brew.

“So, who were the flavors that you were partaking in Faith?”

“Don’t want to discuss the ditching of the solider boy?” Buffy adamantly shook her head ‘no’, Faith continued. “Juicy details then?” Buffy responded with a nod of certainty.

“Well, Mr. Large and in Charge, that’s Angel. I met him last weekend at some polyester palace downtown. After a few Hustles and Cha-Chas later, we left. Once we hit his black 1967 Plymouth GTX convertible, it was go time. In minutes, I joined the car in having it’s top down.”

Buffy’s eyes widened from Faith’s brazen words. She knew her friend was very sexually adventurous, but even for her public sex was over the top. Witnessing her reaction Faith responded,

“I know B, I know, but once his hands and mouth were on me, I couldn’t say no. Still can’t. Like now, if he wanted to fuck right there in the living room, I was and am still, completely game.”

“And the blond, where does he fit in?”

“Oh, the blond, that’s Spike.”

Buffy snickered in response to his name. Faith eyed her while her eyebrows rose up and down several times. Buffy’s own brows rose from her implication.

“Believe me B, he deserves that nickname. Man’s hung like a stallion. I rode him to a full gallop until my legs buckled and eyes rolled up. Then, I begged him to hurt me just a little more.”

While Faith spoke, a distant look filled her eyes. It appeared that she was reliving their time together as she spoke. With a slight shake of her head, she appeared to have cleared her mind. Her big brown eyes finally settling on Buffy.

“Where—“Buffy’s voice croaked slightly. She cleared her throat, and then continued, “Where did you meet him?”

“During a packy run, Angel and I went to get some brews and a little weed, we bumped into him. At first, I thought he was gay. You know ‘cuz with the bleached hair, black nail polish and eyeliner, and killer cheekbones. Anyway, that all changed once we entered the house. In an instant, he had me pinned against the wall. His wicked tongue dueling mine—damn, I’m getting hot just thinking about it!”

“What did Angel do when you and Spike, well when—“

“He watched. Boy has some major kink. Jerked off the whole time!”

“Faith, I don’t believe you! Your mom could have come home anytime, and you’re playing hide the salami, with two guys!”

“B, you know my mom is with her boyfriend. Haven’t seen her for two weeks.”

“But, my mom talked to her today, that was the only way she’d let me stay over tonight.”

Faith cleared her throat. A soft cultured voice, replaced her typical loud bravado.

“Yes, I appreciate you calling Mrs. Summers—I agree teenagers these days can be a little wild. I’m glad that your Buffy’s good influence is rubbing off on my Faith…blah…blah…blah.” Faith took a mock bow as Buffy clapped from her performance.

“B, your mom has never talked to my mom. Every time she’s called here, she’s talked to yours truly. If she really talked to my mom, you would have been sealed away in a convent somewhere for fear of influenced by the devil himself. Laughter filled the air while Faith placed two fingers on the side of her head, mimicking horns, while her tongue wiggled suggestively. After several beats, Faith spoke once more.

“So B, later I have a special game that I wanted to play. Once the novices clear out, we’ll start.”

Faith’s words had Buffy’s interest piqued. “What game?”

“Well, just let’s say that you’re going to be walking funny for a few days after tonight.”

With a mischievous smile, Faith turned and sauntered back into the living room, leaving an equally stunned and interested Buffy in her wake.
End Notes:
Reviews feed the muse! Oh and response to Cordykitten's question: Buffy/other and Spike/other are just hinted to not shown, that's why I didn't put it in the beginning. Spike kissing Faith is the most Spike/other there will be. Song:Sympathy for the Devil by the Rolling Stones see them here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVYPaAx0l5Q
Chapter 3 by Behind Blue Eyes
Author's Notes:
Well, I hope you enjoy where I'm taking this. Big Thanks for Sanityfair for being my beta and Dawnofme for the awesome banner!
For the next two hours, Buffy mingled, never committing to one place or one conversation or group of people. Keeping the night interesting. Each of the numerous times she passed Faith, she noticed Angel wrapped around her in one way or another. Spike on the other hand, remained a mystery. He was, for all intents and purposes, gone. However, throughout the evening, she felt his intense gaze upon her— examining, memorizing. Randomly in her peripheral vision, she would witness a blur of black and a stark contrast of blinding white appearing, when she would turn…nothing.

Now she sat in a small circle among ten others. Once more, she felt her body reacting to his believed presence; her skin prickled, heartbeat increased, and her breath hitched. She turned to her left…zilch.

Buffy was gazing to the left when roused from her thoughts by the man to her right, waving a roach clip with a smoldering joint pinched on the end. She eyed it warily, suspecting someone had laced it with something causing her to see things that weren’t really there. She passed it to the next person in the circle, stood and left.

Passing Faith and Angel once more, an image of Angel in a fluffy, pink tutu sprinkling the joint with sparkling dust came to mind. With mirth, Buffy murmured to herself, heading towards Faith’s backyard.

“Angel’s dust…maybe he sprinkled my stuff with some of his dust…dust from where? So don’t wanta know!”

A stifled laugh bubbled forth while she plopped down on a swing, resting her reeling head on one of the chains. Tilting her face heavenwards, she observed the star-filled sky. The sounds of the night instantly soothed her heightened senses.

Endless time seemed to pass while she continued to sway. Beginning to hum Lola under her breath, her swinging increased, by the end of the song, Buffy gained maximum height, yelling “Lo-lo-lo-lo Lola lo-lo-lo-lo Lola!” into the otherwise silent night.

Faith stood on the doorstep witnessing her friend’s antics, a humored smirk tugging on her lips. On the final Lola, Buffy dismounted mid-air from the swing. Landing nimbly on the balls of her feet, she raised her hands above her head, announcing loudly “TA-DA!”

Faith’s clapping briefly stunned Buffy. With a slight blush staining her cheeks, she faced her advancing friend.

“Nice dismount B! Been looking for you everywhere. Wanna to let you know that it’s time to play…inside.” Faith’s silky tone held a provocative, promising quality.

Buffy's eyes widened briefly from Faith’s implications. Sensing her reservations, Faith spoke reassuringly,

“Don’t worry B, you don’t have to do anything you’re not cool with. It’s totally your choice. That’s the beauty of this.”

This, is what exactly Faith?”

“All the guys put their keys into a bowl. Women draw from that bowl. The set of keys she holds in her hand is whom Lady Luck has chosen with whom she spends the night. Sex is not a given, but is usually anticipated. Like I said, you don’t have to if you don’t want to. There are plenty of beers and weed to party with.” Buffy pondered Faith’s explanation before her mind urged the one question she wanted answered.

“Are your guys still here?”

Faith scoffed loudly before responding. “They’re not mine B, just like I’m not theirs. This is all about fun. Why, are you interested?”

A coy smile spread across Buffy’s lips. Unable to hold her friend’s intense stare a moment longer, Buffy’s eyes lowered. Taking this as a “yes”, Faith whooped in excitement, causing Buffy’s line of vision to move upward to her friend.

“B, I always knew you had taste! I was worried for a bit with solider boy, but you have totally redeemed yourself! So, which one do you want?” Gaining confidence from Faith’s encouragement, Buffy voiced her thoughts.

“I don’t know. They appear to be so different, like night and day.”

“You’re defiantly right about that. Just let me give you the quick and dirty on those two. If you like it rough. Teeth gnashing, hair pulling, an impressive bone quaking fuck then you go with Angel. The boy doesn’t particularly favor foreplay, but he makes up for his lack of patience when he’s inside. Boy has stamina.” Buffy’s engrossed gaze widened as Faith continued. “Now, if you like to feel like each nerve was struck with lightening, to be teased, pleased, and driven out of your mind…then Spike’s your man. He also has major stamina. Don’t let the appearance fool you, he’s all man and knows how to please.”

Buffy gulped from Faith’s descriptions. Her body hummed with anticipation, but her mind remained uncertain on whom to choose.

“You don’t have to make the decision now, but let me give some inside info, Angel’s set has two keys held by a rabbit’s foot. Spike has one key with a heavy skull key chain.” Finishing her words, Faith turned and ascended the stairs. An eager smile graced Buffy’s lips as she followed her inside.

Walking through the kitchen, Buffy noticed that the room was now empty, except for the littering of beer cans and full ashtrays. Heading towards the living room, the remaining partygoers, eight in all—three women, five men, were lounging around the softly lit room, courtesy of lamps muted with strategically placed silk scarves. The heavy veil of incense and sex encased the room along with all those in it.

Buffy entered into the living room several paces behind Faith. Stopping several feet inside the room, she noticed Faith’s back turned from the group. She was rummaging through her mother’s hutch. Several moments passed before she stood and began to stroll slowly around the room. Faith presented the bowl to each male, encouraging him to drop his keys.

During this time, Buffy took the opportunity look closely at the men present, more specifically Spike and Angel. Her mind swirled with thoughts of the differences between them: “dark and light…hulking and lithe …manly and androgynous. One possessed a contradictory name, held by beings of light and virtue. Another possessed a name that represented him entirely—hard, abrupt and piercing.”

As if he could hear her thoughts, Spike’s intense gaze landed upon her, searing her mind and body with a mere glance. Her body ignited. Each cell hummed as if it was touched with a bolt of lightening. ” To be teased, pleased, and driven out of your mind…then Spike…”

Buffy swallowed hard past the lump that suddenly resided in her throat, Faith’s words echoing through her mind. Suddenly, the raw chords of an electric guitar sounded from the console, followed by a deep bluesy voice.

“She's just a nigh bird flyin' through the night
Fly on
She's just a night bird making a midnight, midnight flight
Sail on, sail on
Well, she's flyin' down to me
But, 'til tomorrow got to set her free
Set her free”


Primal desire swelled, crested and crashed within, urging her to be possessed by this man. Swimming in liquid pools of lust, Buffy was lost, yet found. She knew deep within she needed to relent, even for one night, give herself over to her desire for him willingly, and he would grant her untold pleasures.

“So who wants to start the festivities?” Faith’s husky tone wormed into Buffy’s mind drawing her attention away from her own thoughts. His scarred brow rose, issuing a silent challenge that Buffy boldly accepted. Their gazes remained locked, and she stepped forward.

”So all we got, baby, is one precious night
All we got is one precious night
Throw your blues and shoes and things
And lay it down under the bed
Just wrap me up in your beautiful wings,
Better hear what I say, yeah
Oh, carry me home
Please take me through your dreams
Inside your world I want to be”


"Me,” her unwavering voice filled the silence.

Buffy's lids fluttered closed as she turned her face slightly away. Slowly raising her arm, she blindly hunted for the bowl. Once her fingertips grazed the smooth glass they moved upward until she located the edge. Still searching, she reached down until they came in contact with what she sought—keys.

Her fingers brushed across the cold metal as they delved downward. Numerous teeth grazed her knuckles, while she began to stir with her hand. Before she closed her eyes she decided which pair she desired, or more specifically whom she desired.

After several moments, she felt a pang of disappointment. She couldn’t locate his. Then as if her fingers possessed eyes of their own, she located them. A triumphant smile graced her glossy lips as she clutched her prize in her palm.

Extracting them from the bowl caused her heart to pound with exhilaration. Turning her face toward her now open palm, she suppressed her smile, while her eyes sought the owner.

Once her gaze met his, it was if he ensnared her and swallowed her whole. His unspoken promises of pleasure were all that existed. Even as his face remained impassive, his eyes spoke volumes. Intense pools of emotion caused her entire being to hum with anticipation.

His eyes roamed over her body with ghostlike caresses causing her flesh to ripple under each visual stroke. A feral grin danced across his full lips after his gaze settled upon her face. With stalking cat-like grace, he approached her. The simple gesture of extending his hand, made her mind break from the trance she was in thrusting her into reality.

“I see you’ve chosen. The question remains, are you ready for me?”

His deep baritone voice as smooth as liquid fire coated her mind and flesh with a scorching numbing lust. Buffy’s eyes trained on his long fingers. She slowly licked her suddenly dry lips.

”Oh god, what those fingers are going to do to me.” Buffy thought, her head filled with possibilities. This was the last thought she possessed while his strong hand wrapped around hers. Her body felt like it was no longer her own. She followed him toward the bedrooms.

”Until tomorrow no tears will be shed
Hold on 'til the sun gets out of bed
Hold on, hold on, baby
Fly on”

End Notes:
Let me know whatcha think! It will be getting very juicy from here. Song is Night Bird Flying by Jimi Hendrix. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvd54w0vGJg. And the first song that I referred to was Lola by the Kinks--great song!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRopmfinsWk Also take a peek at my one-shot Primal Instincts and the next chapter of Prize Fighters is up!
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=36763