Tente' Coeur by Domination
Summary: Set during season 4; Spike was never chipped and he hasn’t found the fabled ring but summons an old friend who can, setting his world and Buffy’s in chaos as they find out about the rumored ‘Initiative’ and the lustful looks they can’t stop giving each other. Yup its Spuffy with another twist with my own character Lea.
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Character Death, Freaky/Kinky, Rape, Sexual Situations, Spike/Other, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 50044 Read: 10491 Published: 08/17/2010 Updated: 11/16/2010

1. Stirring things up by Domination

2. Pote by Domination

3. Slapped Truths by Domination

4. Fated Mates by Domination

5. Sex Dreams by Domination

6. The Gentlemen, part one by Domination

7. The Gentlemen, part II by Domination

8. Strangers and Sunlight Kisses by Domination

9. Cracks in the wall by Domination

10. Sexual Rituals and Switching Time by Domination

Stirring things up by Domination
Author's Notes:
I hope you enjoy
“I call upon you Luxuria. To travel through time and settle on space. To help me with my problem. I call you forth with blood of the worthy.”

“Spikey, can’t we talk about this? I’ll shut up.” Harmony’s black mascara stained her cheeks and face as she cried. She was so scared and the fact that her Spikey was holding a knife to her throat. She wasn’t sure what to do and hope that this was just a sex game. She loved sex games.

“Shut your gob, you stupid bint. I’ll have to start all over again. She wouldn’ want that.” Spike held the brown lantern, with dark black and fire red designs all around it, in front of him and held the knife to Harmony’s throat. He was almost finish. He saw the black portal shifting and contorting in front of him, lighting and thunder blasted from the portal.

But he still had one more body to kill before she would come. And his eyes laid instantly on Harmony, who was crying and weeping in his arms. He swung the lantern lightly around his head. He filled it early with vampire blood and was vaguely excited that he was finally going to be getting rid of her. He was tired of her voice and the sight of her. It came down to the point when they fucked that he had to turn his head or close his eyes. All he could see was the Gem of Amara on his fingers but that was until the solider boys came and took it. So due to his last resort, he was calling on someone who could find it.

“Spike, I won’t talk about France anymore and I’ll stop…please.” she cried and wished she hadn’t fell from the game of ‘tie your hands around your back’. If she would have known.

“Sorry, pet, but I got other things to do.” He smiled wickedly and held the knife tighter to Harmony’s neck. So tight that blood trickled down her neck and into her pink tube top.

“I call upon you Luxuria, hear me. I call upon the pits of fire to swallow me up and drink me whole. I offer blood of the worthy. I hear by give it to you.” He turned into his vampire guise and held Harmony by her hair as he slid the knife straight across her neck; blood fell from her neck and down her front, turning her pink tube top to a deep dark ruby red.

He threw back his head to laugh and then pushed her lifeless bloody body into the portal, the portal sucked her up and vanished. A piece of her tube top fluttered in the air where the portal once was.

Spike chuckled loud while letting the dark lantern hang by his side. He looked at the knife and spread Harmony’s blood on his forehead in an upward and downward pointed tip of an arrow.
“I call upon you, Lea. I wear the mark of the unworthy.”

Boom

Spike looked at the space in front of him and watched as another portal formed, besides it begin a gapping hole in the middle of the air. Heat was coming from it and it caressed Spike in the deepest of places, more places than Harmony could ever think of.

Spike felt the blood he put on his forehead trickled down his nose and fell on to his lips. He dare didn’t lick it with his tongue. He’d have to do the ritual all over again. And it was almost eight at night. He was tired.

It took him days to find the spells and for Byran to turn six people into vampires, for Lea’s need of ‘virgin’ vampire blood and then Harmony. He didn’t feel like turning six more and getting crocodile blood to swear on his hands as he spoke the words to call her.

He just hoped she woul-

A light crackle of thunder blasted before him and he settled on his knees to welcome her.

She appeared before him, her blazing rose eyes staring around her surroundings as she took in the place and air before her. She was wearing a light red see-through robe dress that curved and dipped all around her body She let her caramel arms by her sides as she craned her neck to her environment. Her hair whipped about her head as she stared at the kneeling man before her.

She licked her pink lips and placed her hands underneath his chin, pulling him to stand He did and bowed his head. She pulled his head closer to her mouth and licked the trail of blood, starting from his forehead and ended at his soft lips. She kissed him deeply, mixing the blood in both their mouths.

She pulled back after kissing and licking his face clean.

“Who dare has called me forth to this plane?” She smiled, her eyes turning back to her normal color, hazel before she realized where she was and who had called her. “William?”

Spike picked up his head to look up at her and grinned his cocky grin. He turned back to his human mask and crossed his arms over his chest, staring at Lea. She felt oddly naked.

“You didn’t have to do all of this. I told you if you ever wanted me to come back to this plane, all you had to do was find the scale of Darknan Demon.”

Spike shrugged his shoulders and pulled Lea, into a tight close hug. Her breast and his chest rubbed against each other as they breathed, well while she breathed in his musky scent of something stingy but arousing and of fire.

“They don’ have that here. Never even heard of it.”

Lea’s lips formed a slight ‘o’ and she felt embarrassed. She forgot that most of the demons, had left this plane to be in hers. Where demons were welcome, all demons, no humans, except for the special ones.

“I’m just pointing this out but the next time you want to send me a offering make sure she doesn’t stank of musk. Her blood was all rotten and nasty. It’s sad how you turned her over like that.”

Spike grabbed Lea by her shoulders and shook her before turning back into his demon. It had been centuries since they last seen each other and his demon wanted to show her how much she missed.

“The book said any body. So I chose some body. Now let me show you how much the world has changed, pet.” Spike smiled and felt his erection grow as Lea’s soft gentle hands touched out and felt the ridges in his face and scar that rested on his eyebrow.

“Fine, William, but let me get up to date an old way.” She smiled and pulled his head to the side to admire his pale white neck. She moaned as her fangs ached with need to penetrate and she did.

Spike moaned as Lea bit her teeth into him and he had to push herself against a wall, so he could hold her up. Her legs wrapped around him and she moved against his erection.

His blood was filling up her body and he couldn’t control himself. He reached between them to released his erection from its cage. Growling as Lea stuck out her tongue to wipe up the blood as she continued to suck.

“mmmm…you gotta quit pet. I’m going to lose control.” Lea’s robe rubbed pass his member and he just so wanted to push past her darn robes and screw her against the wall.

“Then do it, maitreese” Spike bit in Lea’s neck and groaned as her sweet erotic blood pooled in his mouth.

He didn’t even feel it as she moved her robe’s out of the way and came crashing down on his erection.

`..’

“You shouldn’t worry about it Buff. Spike is probably just trying to find some way to catch you off guard. He probably already has plans.” Xander took a light drink of his soda and smiled at Willow. She wasn’t paying attention to the conversation but to the little tiny red head on stage, he was strumming the guitar as Devon continued to sing.

“I guess but Xand, this isn’t like him. I’m expecting him to crash in here with six dead boys wanting to have free will over the place. Six newly vampires have been turned and they weren’t at the cemetery. Its even in the paper, six bodies are missing and they go to our school.”

Xander looked at his best friend and cocked his head to the side, pushing his ice around with a straw. “I just think your all nervous because you haven’t been out on patrol for awhile.”
Buffy rolled her eyes and decided to drop the subject, ever since she went to that party with Parker and spotted him there with Harmony, she hadn’t seen him since. It was like he vanished off the face of the earth.

She should have been happy about not having to deal with him anymore ever since their last encounter when he kidnapped Willow to do a spell on Dru to make her love him again, but the spell didn’t work out and she had to face the music with Angel.
He was gone and out of her life so why couldn’t this annoying sexy vampire do the same as Angel had. Wait, didn’t she just say annoying sexy. Buffy shook her head and placed her cup of soda to her lips, taking a big gulp of it. Trying to clear her now forming thoughts in her mind.

Willow clapped as the song ended and ran to rush over to her red head, leaving behind her friends at the table. Oz jumped down from stage and greeted Willow with a peck on the lips, saving the heated lust he felt for her later, and walked back to the table where her friends sat. Buffy was fighting her thoughts when Oz came to the table

“Hey guys, Oz he just finished his song.” Willow said all smiling. Her bright white teeth showing as she held hands with her boyfriend/ werewolf.

“Yeah, good song by the way. I mean working the gui-I’ll just shut up now.” Xander finished his drink and stood up, leaving them behind, heading towards the bar for another drink.

“What’s wrong with Xander?” Willow asked as she watched her friend order a drink.

“He’s still struggling with the whole Anya thing. I think. I don’t know. I’m still brain wrapped around the Spike -no show- thing.” Buffy pushed her finished glass away from her and crossed her arms into her lap.

“Shouldn’t you be happy that Spike is a no show? I’d be happy because he’s an evil disgusting vampire. Maybe he left town.” Willow tried to reassure her friend, she was also trying to make herself believe it as well. It had been weeks since they last seen him, but they seen more and more of those commando guys. Well Buffy seen them; just kept to herself and avoided them. She didn’t know what they were except for the fact, she caught them busting in a crypt. She was going to fight them off but wasn’t sure what they were so decided against it. She didn’t want to fight because they could have been a demon dressing in commando looking clothes. Shit, she didn’t know.

She still tried to stop her brain from mental undressing Spike.

“I don’t think so Will. Spike isn’t the type to just leave town without a goodbye, especially since he hasn’t killed me yet.”

“Oh, yeah bad guys staking the claim. I bet he’s screwing Harmony. How he stoop so low.” Xander was walking back to the table and gulped down his soda, before placing it on the table.

Buffy laughed. “Yeah…pet, I’m going to kill you.” She said in a fake British accent.

“Oh, Spikey. How do you think my hair looks?” Xander mocked Harmony as he thought of how she would sit in front of a mirror still not getting she wouldn’t be able to see herself.

“Don’t talk while I shag ya.” Buffy laughed. Willow and Oz laughed as well, not sure what the hell to do but help their idiotic friends.

“But Spikey, your messing up my hair.” Buffy and Xander continued to laugh. Their white faces turning red as an ripe tomato.

“Or he’s standing right over there.” Oz pointed towards the dance floor as a slow song came on. Buffy and Xander hushed their laughter and looked where Oz had pointed.

There Spike stood with a slender woman in his arms. Buffy squinted her eyes, the dress was way to tight and red for her taste and it couldn’t have been Dru or Harmony since they both were white and this woman was dark, not dark dark, but the color of the former dead slayer, Kendra.

They were hugged up close, with the woman’s head rested against his shoulder Spike’s hands were on her waist, moving her back and forth to the beat.

“She’s pretty. I guess Spike left Harmony for another dumb bimbo.” Xander cracked up again but he was by himself. Buffy wasn’t laughing and she was reaching for her bag on the table. She took out her stake and hid it underneath the table.

“No, he’s hunting.” She stood up and grabbed her bag, handing it to Willow to hold.

“Look, this may be it. I want you guys to slowly head to the exit and head over to Giles. No matter what you hear or see, don’t stop walking to his house. Go inside and lock the door.”

“We can help Buffy” Xander and Willow said in unison. They didn’t like Spike and were finally glad that he was about to get his ass kicked by Buffy.

Buffy shook her head and hide the stake within her skirt, she combed her hair back into a high ponytail and looked at Oz, “Make sure they go to Giles. I’ll be there shortly.”

Oz nodded his head and grabbed Willow’s hand. “You heard her”
They all got up to leave before whispering their ‘be carefuls’ which she didn’t need. She’d be just fine. She hadn’t had a spot of violence in forever.

She watched as her friends walked out the front door and took a deep breath. She was going to fight Spike, William the bloody, slayer of slayers.

Buffy took a deep breath, trying to stop her quickly pumping heart and turned. But when she turned, Spike was gone.

Oh no, he’s probably got his teeth in her already. But that won’t stop me from letting him killing anyone else, she thought.

Buffy rushed outside through the back door, looking out into the night as she tried to concentrate her senses on The Master Vampire. She walked slowly with her stake in hand ready to plunge when she was tapped on the shoulder and punched in the face. She spun around for a bit, landing on her bum before catching herself.

She stared at the woman before her. Her fangs were out and glistening red at her.

“William, I made her fall down.” The woman pouted and started shaking her hips.

Oh not another one, Buffy thought as she stood up and went in fighting pose.

“I’m trying to help you, what are you doing?”

“She’s just distracting you, love, from me.” Buffy turned and felt heat rush towards her core at the sound of his voice. She faced him and gulped, as she was between a vampire and a crazy woman with fangs.

Buffy shook her head, this was going to a be a very painful and long night.
Pote by Domination
Buffy was in the middle of a fight and she wasn’t the one shouting ‘Fight! Fight!” She was the one in the fight and she hated it. This was so unfair, she thought killing Spike be a challenge and she prepared herself for it, but she didn’t think that he would have a friend, kicking her ass too.

The woman would grab her and snarl then push her towards Spike, Buffy being overwhelm by the push would get punched by Spike and then he’d trip her to the floor. Then he’d pick her up and push her towards the woman who would scratch her. She had long nails, by the way.

“What about fighting fair, Spikey?” Buffy forgot about the pushing and focused herself on dodging Spike and she did. She side-stepped to the side and almost fell over a crate box but least she wasn’t in the pushing fight anymore. But she lost her stake. She just needed to get herself back together again and not worry about the female and find that stake. The female was a distraction, after all.

“Thought about it and…” Spike shook his head and flashed his growing fangs. “I just like playin’ with the uptight slayer.” He jumped at her; throwing her to the ground. She fell on her back and heard something snap

“Not a very good night for me.” she mumbled to herself. She rolled out from under the pounding Spike and crawled to her stake, she didn’t know why she felt so weak, already? He only hit her a couple of times and then that woman scratched her. Maybe the scratching had poison and she was feeling weak from that? It was down right confusing and it made her brain hurt. So Buffy decided right then that she wasn’t going to think about anything anymore except killing Spike.

`…’

Lea looked at her surroundings. She had her hands on her hips and she watched mesmerized as William was kicking the girl’s ass, very badly. The girl was crawling towards a wooden stake and it took all of Lea’s will power not to go over there and burn the thing. So she sat on the nearest box-y looking thing-y and say down. She crossed her legs and fanned out her dress and watched the battle.

Spike had picked the girl up by the neck and swung her into the nearest wall. The girl arched her back from the pain and cried out, groaning.

It had be hours before when after she given Spike some of her strength. She wouldn’t tell him that because he’d feel angry and probably be disappointed in her. So when he bit into her she said nothing and let the waves of passion take its course. They did the mated dance and Lea felt most of her power leak from her into him.

They finished and she fixed her clothes after all his memories flashed before her brain and made her fall down. She saw everything; to when he was a human, till his turning and everything till now.

It flashed before her quick and slow and she couldn’t stop it. Most of his memories settled on the pale dark haired beauty till it came to the blonde haired beauty she never seen before. She had green eyes and long blonde hair that stopped at her shoulders. She had a nice frame with the strength and power of six-ten men. She must be strong.

That’s what Lea thought. And she was more than happy that William suggested a night on the town, showing her everything she missed since they last hung out like this. First he took her too the cemetery where she looked at all the tombstones all carved with letters she couldn’t understood, then they came across two newly vampires arising. (Ones that Spike had turned days ago for the summoning just forgot them). She told Spike to go away and cut herself along the neck to make it seem like she was human and she smelled human too. The vampires fell for it and she fed from them, their death blood flowing through her body as her blood did in Spike’s.

After she ate; he took her to a warehouse as he explained, former vampires and humans arrived there to have fun. Humans for him and vampires for her. That was the plan until he pulled her closer and she moved to the beat of the song and that all came crashing down when Spike smelt the girl and saw her.
So now they were outside and she just want to continue on with the fun. Spike may have called her for a ring but god damn it she also had a mission to do, brought on by the Ssheea. The vampire with the still ‘beating’ heart would create one to save her world and in return that one created would create one to save both her world and this one. She had to kill all distractions, so she’d help him with this one and then along the way of finding that stupid ring, she’d help find his mate without him knowing about it. Yup that was how it was going to go.

“Any last words, slayer, before you die?” Spike had Buffy’s neck cocked to one side and his hands were in her hair. He was licking one spot where all the blood was and he couldn’t wait to take a bite.

“Just do it.” Buffy’s nose was bleeding and the side of her head hurt and her legs were all wobbly and her hands and legs were bleeding. She didn’t need to smell the blood to just know and the entire time she fought back, he had a gleam in his eye. He was going to bag his third slayer and she didn’t even at least try and prevent it from happening, he was just too damn strong. What the hell did he eat tonight?

Then Buffy looked up and noticed the bite mark on the woman’s neck It was still fresh and she wished she could of at least stopped it. Spike must have had the woman’s blood spiked and then drunk from her to give himself strength.

She’s probably under a spell too, Buffy thought before she shook her head; mentally.. I’ll never find out because I’m going to die…again.

“Alright then, kitten. Lea do you want a bite? I know you don’t do human but it’ll be fun.” Spike smirked and then threw his head back in laughter as Lea got off the crate box and walked towards them.

Buffy struggled but knew it would only rush her blood through her body and it wasn’t as if she’d needed it with Spike’s hard on pressed into her ass.

“I’m sorry, fille” Buffy watched as Lea’s eyes turned rose colored and she closed her eyes just so she would see them biting her. But then she opened them. She didn’t want the last thing she saw was darkness but a little bit of light.

As Lea moved in for the bite, she looked into the slayer’s eyes and saw something. They were green but she didn’t know they were that green. This was the girl she was looking for and Spike was already half in love with her, this was perfect. But she shook her thoughts and pulled Buffy towards her. Spike had his eyes closed and didn’t notice Lea, so when she pulled Buffy to him, he fell on the ground.

Lea held Buffy towards her with her arm wrapped around the girls middle.

I’ll protect you. You’re his pote.

“Lea, what the bloody hell are you doing? I told you before the bint came out here, I weaken her and then I feed. We leave her body on her mother’s door step and move on with out evil lives.” Spike was screaming and he felt like jumping at them both, but Lea was his friend and if she stopped him from killing the slayer than he would stop. Only to see if she had other plans.

“No, you go get a track on that ring and I’ll take her back to the crypt. Then we can have some kinky fun with her. I can smell her arousal flowing from her. I think you turn her on.”

Spike smiled his cocky grin and stood up. He placed his hands in his pockets and looked at Buffy as black haze went over her eyes. It was pure lust in her eyes or from the fact her body was screaming to rest.

“I think I do too, pet. Kitten got scratched now wants to scratch. Mmmmm interesting.” Spike twirled his tongue in his mouth than shrugged his shoulders. “Alright fine, Lea. I’ll track the ring and you,” he pointed at Buffy and smirked his demon teeth showing into the night. “don’ go anywhere, luv, got a whole night planned for you.” Spike chuckled and then when Buffy blinked his was gone.

“Why…did…you do that?” Blood spurted from Buffy’s mouth and she would have wiped it off if her body didn’t sing with hurt.
Lea wiped the blood from Buffy’s mouth with her fingers and popped them into her mouth. She almost threw up at the taste of human blood in her mouth but she brushed it aside and honed in on the slayer’s memories, thoughts, visions. It was quite…wonderful really.

~Flash~

“Hello cutie,” Spike jumped down from the cop car and stepped towards the slayer. She watched as he jumped down. Her thoughts instantly going to what he would have looked like if he was naked.

~Flash~

Spike hovering over her as she slept. He awoken her from her slumber and starting kissing her. She kissing him back with all she had. Her hands going over his black collared shirt, ripping it from his body, not caring where the buttons went. Him coming closer, laying her out on the bed…And Buffy waking up in a hiss fit because it was just a dream.

~Flash~

I wish I was in the chair with him. I’d probably break that thing. I’ll just let him feed from me as his hands moved all along my…Bad Buffy! No Buffy! Bad evil vampire.

~Flash~

Her watching them dance, a flash of jealous crashing through her, wishing he was holding her all tight and close.

“You like him?” Lea turned Buffy around in her arms and cocked her head to the side, staring at Buffy as she tried her hardest to laugh or push this girl off and run, but whatever Spike ate, had a great affect on him and he beat her. He could have killed her if this Lea didn’t stop him.

“NO! I do not.” Buffy shouted but her throat started to hurt and she wished she hadn’t shouted.

“Buffy Anne Summers. Don’t lie to me. I can see all the truth in your blood. I don’t see how demons like slayer blood it’s all gunky and nasty. Doesn’t taste right.” Lea smacked her lips and shook her head. “bleahhhh.”

“Didn’t…ask…you…to drink from me?” Buffy could see black in front of her eyes and almost groaned as Lea fixed her shoulder around her’s. She was standing up and almost felt like falling but Lea had a death grip on her.

“I want you healed when you go to your wa…tcher…” Lea drawled the words out so she could get used to the strangeness of it. “I don’t want him knowing you almost lost. Plus I want you looking good for your pote.” Lea giggled and walked towards the little barrel that was on fire. Before leaning towards it, she ripped open her wrist with her teeth and watched as the blood fell on her dress. She placed her wrist over Buffy’s mouth and watched as soon of it dripped in her mouth.

“Drink it nice and good. I don’t want you dying on me. Got loads to tell you, fille” Buffy contorted her face in confusion before the blood settled on her tongue. She wanted to throw up but the blood tasted sweet, not as blood as she was used too. This was strange, but this was a strange woman.

“Keep drinking. More you drink. The more I get off on it.” Lea mumbled and sing-songed her favorite tune from her home-world Sextra. She’d surely miss that place. “Alright, all done.”

Lea leaned into the barrel and opened her mouth. The fire consumed her and as if she was salt hitting a white floor; she disappeared.
Slapped Truths by Domination
Buffy squinted her eyes and groaned, the room was dark and she couldn’t tell where she was. She just felt something hovering over her. It felt hard and lean and fantastic, she felt something hard pressing along her thigh. She so badly wanted to reach up and stroke and feel but she couldn’t. And knowing that she couldn’t, whoever got her tied up got off of her and laughed.

Every time she moved her arms all she heard was a clank sound and a rattle of chains. She was chained to the bed and hated that heat soared through her all the way towards her core. She hated this and wanted to get out and kick who ever had her tied up.

“You look so lovely, pet. Just rub your thighs together for me.”
Before Buffy could even complain or yell or threaten him, she rubbed her thighs together as he asked. “I can smell your arousal, it just makes me want to pound you into the bed, love. So bad.”

She heard his groan and then heard an uttered sigh.

“You will not. I want you to cut on some lights so when I get out of this,” she pulled on the chains for support. “I can see where your undead heart is.”

“Ouch! Hit a spot but the wrong spotting to be hitting love. But I’ll cut on the lights.”

His hands touched her face and caressed her cheek. She turned her head and then gasped as he grabbed something from her.
Buffy looked at the blind fold in his hands and at Spike, as he stood at the edge of the bed…naked. He was staring at her with lust in his blue eyes and his body was begging to be touched, she knew because his thick long member was pointing right at her with his free hand grabbing it.

Buffy blushed and turned her head to face a blue and red candle that was on the dresser and on the ground, well all around the damn place. From where she could tell, it looked as if they were in a room, a very nice rich-y looking room.

Had dark black curtains on all the windows, had a table in the middle of the room, with a vase full of…black roses, and the fireplace was a-blazing. The walls were painted black and the bed she was sitting on was covered in red drapes, hanging from the bed.

“What do you want with me Spike.? Didn’t you already have your fun with me. You nearly beat me to death. If it wasn’t for your friend stopping you, you would of killed me. So bagging your third slayer, you want to rape her too with this decked out room. How nice of you..”

Buffy gulped and closed her mouth shut as she watched Spike crawled up the bed. She hitched in a breath and looked at him as he smiled and kissed her belly button, as he moved up he had to plant a kiss or a quick suck of her skin and was annoying but it was setting her on fire, in a very good way.

“Love, that was a thing of the past. You told me you’d let that go and now you can’ even forget about it so we can enjoy our night.”
Buffy shook her head and gasped as Spike slipped her nipple into his mouth. She purred with arousal and then bit her lip. His hand was rubbing her other breast before making its way down towards the fire.

“It happened…tonight. Are…you..O MY GOD…” Buffy let out a loud moan as Spike’s fingers found her center and he was teasing her clit with his thumb, it. Drove. Her. Insane.

“Shhhh, kitten. Spike knows how to settle the burn. I got you.” Spike moved his head down her body and sucked her clit into his mouth, as he licked up her sweetness Buffy meowed and purred while placing her legs on his back to let him do the magic.
“SPIIKE…O GOSH…” Buffy screamed as she felt two of his curious fingers slide into her dripping wet hole.

If she could touch him, she’d let him continue after she wrung his neck. Then was this wrong and wasn’t he supposed to be killing her?

Or unless he already did and she was on her mother’s door step and she was in her own sort of heaven where Spike could lick her into till next Thursday, or however dates and times worked here. But why was this Spike and not Angel? She still loved him..

“Buffy…taste so good. Love having you in my mouth…” Spike continued to lap up her juices and grew excited as he found her g-spot, it’d be a matter of seconds before she came.

And as on cue, she did. She screamed and yelled and thrashed about riding out her orgasm.

Spike licked her up clean and then licked his lips before crawling back up her body. His lips found her neck and he was sucking and nibbling and biting.

Buffy was so wrapped up in her first orgasm since well never that she didn’t even feel Spike pierce her neck with his fangs.
“Mine”

Buffy moaned and ran her hands down his back. She dug her nails deep into his back, drawing blood before she threw her head back and bit into his neck.

“Yours.” She bit down hard till she drew blood and the copper taste fell on her tongue, sending her taste buds on haywire.

“Mine.”

“Always yours. Forever yours.”

~..’

Buffy’s eyes opened wide. She looked around her surroundings and saw that she was in a crypt. She been in enough to know, except this one was decked out; had white candles everywhere, with a black table and she was on something soft, very soft, softer than her bed at home.

Oh shit! She wasn’t at home and what she dreamed was coming true.

But instead of feeling something hard and muscled she felt something soft and warm against her. She looked down at her body and noticed that somebody was laying on her.

As she had helped the person didn’t have bleached blonde hair but long dark hair with brown highlights.

“If your going to eat me then do it.” Buffy gulped and felt really nervous that the woman sat up, naked. Her breast were hard and erect and was staring right at her. “I’m not gay or anything. I like dicks, guys, a lot of guys.”

Lea chuckled and then placed her hands over her chest and then turned her head. She got off of Buffy and then went towards the table, across the table was a green dress it was see-through as her other one.

Lea slid her body into in and then turned to face Buffy, she sat up on the bed and had the covers, tightly covering her naked body. Lea wagged her finger at her.

“Tsk. Tsk. I don’t want you, fille. Spike does. I was just calming your body. You were hot-hot after I fed you my blood.” Lea fanned out her dress and then sat down on the table, her hands in her lap, staring at Buffy.

“You fed me your blood. What did you do that for? And where is my clothes and Spike. I got to get out of here before he ge-”
Lea shook her head and then stood up, walking towards Buffy. She sat on the bed next to her and smiled.

“Buffy, I fed you my blood because it gives you strength, don’t be afraid. I didn’t want you dying on me or me saving you from him would have been a waste. If I would have know you were his mate, I would have stopped him. Je suis regrette. Je ne sais pas.”

Buffy bit her lip and then looked at Lea. What the hell was she talking about?

“I don’t speak demon-y and I want to get out of here. Let me go or I’m going to…pull your hair and run out of here with this blanket covering me.”

“Your not going anywhere, Buffy. I found you and I can’t let you walk out of here, without knowing.”

“Knowing what?” Buffy decided if she let this woman believe that she was going to listen to her story then she’d let her go. She’d run and then go to Giles, come back and kill her. She may have looked human and didn’t send off any vibes but she had sharp fang teeth and was with Spike, what meant she was dangerous and had to die.

“Everything. I will show you bits at a time, its to much for your brain.”

“Wha-.”

Lea took her finger in her mouth, against one of her teeth and cut her finger against it. She pulled it out of her mouth and then touched it to Buffy’s head. Buffy made a face of disgust and then she felt her brain splitting in too and her sides bursting before it all stopped and she was thrown into nothing but blackness.

“I have to let you see for yourself. Everything important for you to understand.” Lea’s voice faded and all Buffy knew was nothing but blackness.

`..’

London, England, late 1700s

Angelus was angry and blood thirsty, it had to be nights of all nights for Darla and Dru to leave. They wanted to have some girl time they said, they wanted to be able to have more prey without him and William scaring away the men and women.
He scoffed. It was damn William who was scaring away the prey, killing everything with two legs. They needed to lay low for awhile and Darla thought it was best if they separated.

Which meant her and Dru wanted to have fun with the men.
O he was so going to tie her up and torture her, just she wait.
Angelus sat on his bed and looked at the dead woman next to him. Her eyes were wide open and her neck was ripped out. She was staring at the ceiling when he ripped her throat out, he had earlier had her tied up in her basement and wanted till he was hungry before he dined on her.

She screamed the entire time and it would have been fun if someone, anyone was there to share it with him. Hell he didn’t care if he had to share with William or ‘Spike’ as he called himself now.

Whatever.

“William, I found the perfect girl. Turn her into a vampire for me and then I’-.” Lea walked into the room and gulped as not William but Angelus stared back at her. She took each glove off each hand, throwing it on the messy dresser next to her. She inhaled and then exhaled, relieving herself of his nakedness.
She was not afraid of Angelus. She was not.

“Willie, isn’t here. Why can’t I help you with the girl?” Angelus leaned off the bed and looked at Lea, he took in her outfit. She had her dark hair pinned up by black butterfly pins that fit along with her dress. It was dark with red draped down her middle section. The dress flared out at the ends added with her ruffles, which made Angelus just want to pull her to the floor and fuck her till Darla came back.

He didn’t like taking humans to bed because they couldn’t take it and if humans couldn’t take the raw enjoyment of sex neither would she. Which would be fun.

Even if they found this human girl who was fascinated by vampires she was good to keep around. She attracted men and women to her very quickly for some strange reason and he rather liked it.

Lea would come outside, walk around for a bit, then have almost all the men following her, she’d then come back and the four of them would feed except for her.

And now he was tired of her, so William kiss your new friend good bye.

Angelus got up from the bed and walked towards Lea, he grabbed her by her arm and then threw her on the bed. Lea landed on the soft bed and screamed as she landed on the body of the owner of the house. She pushed the body to the floor and gulped really heavy.

“Angelus, we can talk about this. I’ll give you whatever you want. Please.”

Lea felt like crying but she knew it angered him more, she seen very terrifying monsters before but never were they out with it. Most hid their deaths and kills in secret, this creature, naked and staring at her with hunger in his eye was not. He was brutal and scary and the fact that he was once human, scared her even most. How could something that used to be human treat them like food?

In Lea’s case she was never human, she may have looked it and smelled like one but that was to lure vampires in, like William and the great Angelus.

“What I want is a lot of things. I want your blood deep in my body as your dead. You have no more use to us, Lea.” Angelus smirked and then went into game face, his yellow eyes glaring at her.

Lea felt like a gazelle and Angelus was the mighty lion.

Something told her that she shouldn’t of went in there by herself but she was assuming that Angelus wouldn’t be there. She was so dead wrong.

Lea turned her head slightly towards the door and then Angelus. If she distracted him long enough, then she be able to get out and run like hell.

“I can smell your fear, Lea. It’s intoxicating. Sends shivers down to my cock.”

Lea gulped and then her eyes widen at how what he was talking grew. It was thick and the tip was shiny as pre-cum slowly dripped out onto the floor.

“Angelus please. I’ll do anything you want please don’t kill me.”

Angelus shook his head and crawled towards her on the bed.. “Sorry, the only thing I want you to do is scream.”

Lea leaned as far as she could against the wall. Maybe he take a taste and the notice her blood was disgusting and icky. She didn’t think a vampire got off on vampire blood, not. At. All.

Angelus came closer towards her; she bit back her tears and gasped as he pulled her to him. He moved her head all to one side, threw his head back, laughed, and did the killing bit.

Lea groaned and shivered against his body. He held his body so close to her that even though she had on a dress that she could still feel the coldness of his body. It sent more shivers down her body to her center and she felt so disgusted with herself. She was getting turned on by this. This was sick. This was wrong. This was so right.

Lea grabbed Angelus neck and caressed it with her the tips of her fingers. They both moaned as Lea’s blood flowed from out of her into him.

Angelus pulled back and then ripped her fingers from his neck and turned her around. He threw her on her stomach and ripped at her dress, for a human it would of took ages to get this thing off of her but gladly he wasn’t human. He used his vampric strength and ripped the dress to shreds.

Lea couldn’t help but moan as Angelus used force to take her dress off. She was highly scared, but she knew that he could tell. He fed off on that. He got off on that.

“You taste really good. I wonder what have you been eating.” And Lea’s plan of escaping shot out the window as her dress laid to pieces and her body laid naked before him. Angelus grabbed her by her neck, pulled her up and then sunk his teeth into her neck.

“ahhhh.” Lea moaned as Angelus fingers found her center and he was inserting two of his fingers inside of her. She bucked against his fingers and saw little dots of red go in front of her eyes.

“I don’t fuck humans but I’ll make an exception.” Then he slid in another one and she lost control. She rode herself against his fingers. He pulled his grip tighter and moaned at the blood flowed into his mouth.

Her blood was an ambrosia. It tasted like all the good foods he missed, but that was a long time ago but this girl and her blood brought it back for him and he just had to have it.

Angelus decided he wouldn’t drain her but keep her around till Darla came back. Least he have fun when the sun was out.

`..’

“Dru, I have something for you. A poor little shop gi-rl.” Spike stood in the doorway of the bedroom and tighten his hold on the girls neck. She was squirming but at least she wasn’t screaming. “Angelus, what are you doing?” Spike stared at Angelus’s naked back and saw that he was busy doing something. He was sitting on the bed with something in his arms.

Angelus pulled his fangs from Lea’s neck and turned to face him with blood running down his chin.

“Feeding.” Angelus took a look at the girl that Spike was holding and then he snarled. He dropped Lea from his arms and then ran towards Spike, not caring that he was naked in front of Spike.
He grabbed the shop girl and bit into her neck, he drunk long and deep and it wasn’t exploding as Lea was. He pulled back and threw her to the ground. Her lifeless body fell on the floor with a thump.

“What was that for? She was for Dru.” Spike snarled and jumped at the vampire, but Angelus being much older and faster, slammed Spike into the wall. Angelus’s hard on stuck him in his stomach.

“Dru and Darla decided it be best to have some girl time. Left awhile after you did. So I decided to have some fun.” Angelus let Spike go and headed back towards the bed.

And that’s when Spike noticed that Lea was on the bed, holding her bleeding neck as she watched them.

“Why is Lea bleedin..you fed from her? Do you know what she feeds off of.?”

“I don’t know and don’t care. You should taste her, she’s delicious.”

“No. I will not.”

“Suit yourself.” Angelus grabbed and pulled Lea towards him, she sat herself in his lap and moaned as Angelus, found his way back to her neck. He ran his hands all over her body and paused to pinch her nipples. Lea gasped and screamed with pleasure as Angelus’s fingers found her ass and he slid his fingers inside.

“You may sleep around on Darla but I will not do that to Dru.”
Angelus pulled back and then smiled. His face became ‘human’ again and he cocked his head at Spike.

“All I’m asking is to feed. Not fuck her. I’ll take care of that. I’ll rape her with my fingers and cock. Whatever she takes to liking first.”

Spike watched as Lea bucked against Angelus and felt himself grow hard. He’d only feed from her. If Angelus didn’t know that she fed from vampires and he liked her blood then he’d take a taste too and that was it. Nothing more.

Angelus smiled and then vamped out, his fangs back in Lea’s neck.

Spike walked towards the bed and sat down on it, he turn into his vampire guise and smelt Lea’s arousal. It made him grow harder and he just wanted too-

“Ahhh.” Angelus position Lea on all fours and then pulled his fangs from her neck. The blood trickled down her body and Angelus smiled. He placed his hands on hr hips and placed his cock at her bum. He chuckled and then slid home and instead of screaming, she moaned. Loud and long.

That’s when Spike lost it. He threw himself at her throat and then tore into it. Her blood fell into his mouth and all Lea could was feel violated as Spike’s fangs and Angelus cock invaded her body.

Angelus pounded into her and moaned. She was so tight and it never felt this good. He slapped her ass really hard and Lea moaned. She felt all her blood travel crazy through her body and it was driving her insane. Two vampires fed from her and she never felt so relaxed, so aroused in her life.

“Willie, now just handle her pussy and then we’ll drain her.” Spike licked his vampire bit wound on Lea and pulled back.
“No, I fed from her and now I’m full, you finish.” he was about to stand up but Angelus pulled himself from Lea and she fell forward, her head on Spike’s lap.

“Dru is probably fucking half the men in the other town, just get a little pay back and she’ll come running back to you. That’s what Darla and Dru do.”

Spike shook his head and then picked Lea up and from his lap. He looked in her dazed eyes and saw that they were rose-colored.

He couldn’t take his eyes off of them and then he grabbed her towards him and bit into her neck. She was tearing at his clothes and only saw black spots in front of her eyes. She lost to much blood but they didn’t care. They were hungry.

As Lea threw the rest of Spike’s ripped clothes and he laid under her naked and ready. She threw her head back and bit into Spike’s neck. He moaned and found his cock inside her pussy. He bit into her neck and moaned in his mouth as she moved against him.

Angelus smiled and positioned himself over Lea’s ass that called him to her. He stuck himself into her ass again and sighed.

Lea moaned and gasped at the sudden penetration.

And kept drinking from Spike.

They lasted all night like that and it amazed them how every time Lea bit one of them she was still full of blood. So they fed and fucked as it was with only then that Spike saw something he never wanted to see while he drunk Lea’s blood…

`..’

Buffy gasped for air. She awoke from the bed with a start and stared at Lea. She was confused and shocked and was amazed.

How in the world-

“You knew them? You knew Spike and Angel, before?”

Lea nodded her head and then rubbed her temples.

“I was in London, my council sent me there to find a champion, said his heart was still beating even though he was dead and he was surrounded by darkness. I found him but was too late, Dru turned him, but that was supposed to happened. So I waited in the dark following them around, picking up after them.

Sometimes Dru would turn some of them and she would leave, I would feed off of them. They found me though one day, there was some vampires in the area and I was trying to lure them to me. Its what I feed on so don’t try and kill me sla..yer.” Lea drawled the word out and got slight confused. This was a slayer but she was so tiny, and where was her dragon…

Whatever.

“Spike found me. I got distracted tried to run away but one vampire got the best of me and cut me pretty good. He picked me up saving me for Dru when he had a taste and told them that I’d best be kept around. Angelus thought it was fun at first since I also started attracting human women and men for awhile. But he got bored with it and tired to kill me. As you saw. I would have showed you the rest but it got to violent after that. And Spike is coming. If he found you in a dazed state, he’d tie you up and I need him to hear this as well.’

“Hear what, pet.” Spike came into the crypt and was smoking heavily on a cigarette. He pulled it from his lips and exhaled the smoke then placed the cigarette back to his lips, he was in full vamp face and Buffy jumped where she laid.

“Spike, did you get a lead?”

Lea got up from the bed; heading towards Spike. She took the cigarette from his lips and threw it on the ground, then she stepped on it.

“You mix the blood and it won’t work.” Lea spat and then placed her hands on her hips. “I’m sorry just I’m just alil’ aggravated right now. I’ve been giving my strength away all night. I haven’t slept.”

Spike cocked his head to the side and stared at Lea and then at Buffy, he then opened his mouth and turned around, went in full vamp face and threw Lea against the wall. Her back hit the wall and she almost lost it.

He was holding her by her neck and her anger was changing her eye color. How dare he get mad at her? He called her to help and he thinks that just because a couple of decades that she had forgotten. Nope. She told him that after Angelus left to go kidnap humans that him and Dru weren’t meant for each. Lea told him that she would leave me because he’ll fall in love with another.

She was right because that crazy bitch wasn’t with him now. She saw the entire fight in her head after she drunk his blood and quite laughed. Dru told him that she’d be lost in sunshine. Well he was. He loved the girl that he almost killed that night and that was why he was looking for that ring. Hoping to get her out of his head so he could get Dru back. Lea wasn’t going to let any of that happen.

“Did you heal her? You weren’ suppose to touch her. You were supposed to bring her back and then I’d turn her into a vampire and you feed. Its how I was going to do this. That was what I planned when I lost track of the commandos at the school.”

“What school? Sunnydale high school got blown up. I know because I did the blowing up!” Buffy exclaimed. She got out on the bed and found her clothes beside the bed, she slid into them hoping she could sneak out but seeing Lea get attack like that put a sense of her saving her. Even though Lea fed her her blood, she felt connected to her and to Spike. He was just angry that all her bruises were gone and he’d have to fight her again.
He figured out that Lea gave him some of her strength when he fed from her and it was on a thin line, it wouldn’t be long that he’d be back to his normal self.

“Lea, I’m still angry that you passed your strength to me. Didn’t think I’d notice? I did. But you gave her your blood and now she’ll feel everything that your feeling and me. She’ll feel what I’m feeling.” Spike’s voice grew quiet and he let his hold around Lea’s neck go. He gently placed her on the ground and then walked towards the bed. He placed his head in his lap and beat upon his head. This wasn’t supposed to let this happen. He was going to kill her and then he wouldn’t feel for her anymore and then Dru would come running back and everything be alright.

“What do you mean? I’ll feel what your feeling. I don’t like this at all.” Buffy gulped and then got into fighting stance. She was going to fight her away out and run to Giles. He’d know. She’d just have to make it out.

“When I share my blood with someone, I see all their memories, I feel what they feel. I know right now Spike is deciding whether to kill you or leave town and you are thinking about Guy-lies. Your wa..tcher. He won’t know anything about this because he doesn’t have the right books. You won’t make it out because there is someone behind that door outside.”

Lea turned and crotch really low. Her green dress flowed behind her as she snarled at the door. She could smell at least six of them, all human.

Spike got up from the bed and growled. He could smell them, they must have followed him when he was coming back. Damn he should of known.

“Who is out there?”

“I hope your down to fight off six humans, pet. Cuz if they get anywhere near you I’ll kill em’.”

“No, Spike. They want to take you. They think you are holding two human women hostage. If they get you I can’t…just sneak out the back. I can handle this.”

“Lea, your weak no. I’ll do it. I’ll go. You take the slayer back to her friends. I can do this.”

Lea turned to face him and she shook her head, her crotch was even lower than before. “No, Spike. If they get you. I’ll fail. Plus I think I know where your ring is now go!!. Get out of here.” Lea screamed and then she changed.

Her green dress sunk closer to her body till it was all back, even her caramel skin turned black. Her hair became a bright fire blue as she snarled. Her black tail whipped about behind her as she waited. Her nails became long and sharp.

Buffy and Spike jumped back.

“Go!” Lea’s voice was much more deeper than before. Her rose colored eyes glared at them.

Suddenly the door opened and in came six humans that were dressed in black with guns in their hands. They stormed into the crypt and stared at the black thing in the middle of the room. She was female as far as they could tell. Her chest area was out and covered by the darkness of her. They came here for one demon but might as well get two.

“You want a fight? Fine, bring it.” Lea jumped on the one in front and swung him around till she let him go and he fell into a wall. She grabbed another one and flipped up into the air and landed on his back. She stepped her talons into him and then reached for the others.

“We got to go, pet.” Spike turned to his human face as was amazed at what he saw. Lea was all over the place, throwing soldiers as she went, snarling and ripping throats out.

“I…ummm…wow.” Buffy stood fixed where she was until a commando reached his gun at Spike and shot. The dart hit Spike in the stomach and shot out electric pulses, he growled and fell on his knees, shaking like a maniac.

Buffy shook her head and picked up a candle near her and threw it at the commando. It bounced off his head and he fell out cold.

“This feels….” Buffy turned her attention to Spike and pulled the thing out. She snatched her hand back as it burned her. “Come on, pet. Let’s go. We’ll get them later.”

Spike grabbed Buffy’s burnt hand and licked it. It sent shivers down her body. She looked at him with black hazy eyes before he pulled her by her hand and ran towards the back way out of the crypt, leaving Lea behind.

They got outside and Buffy pulled her hand from Spike and breathe for air.

“We can’t just leave Lea back there. They’ll hurt her. She’s already to weak.”

“Slayer, I would love to help her, but pet she’s distracting them so we can get away. Those commandos take demons and do things to them, experiments and such. I know a human who wants to be a vampire, works with them. Anything that hangs with demons are going to be checked. Says they have a new guy who can feel where demons are. He just arrived yesterday. I went to the bar after I found where the ring is.”

“What ring? What guy? What are you talking about?” Buffy stood up and looked at the burnt on her hand but it wasn’t there.
Stupid vampire tongue healing thing-y.

“A ring I’m looking for. He called it the Initiative. I think. We best get out of here.”

“Why?”

Buffy then felt a strange feeling in her gut. It was like a shocking electric feeling that rode through her body and hit in her brain. She saw black before she shook her head. What the fuck?

“What was that?”

Spike took out a cigarette from his pocket and then lit it. He pulled it to his lips and inhaled the smoke.

“I don’t know, pet. But I felt it too. I think they got her. I can feel how confused and paralyzed she is.”

Buffy crossed her arms over her chest and then looked at Spike.
“Fine, let’s go to Giles. He’ll know what to do.”

“Alright let’s go to the watcher. But I’m only playing nice till we get Lea out of that place.”

“Okay, but if you try and bit me. I’m going to stake you good and proper.”

Spike took the cigarette from his lips and licked his finger. He placed his wet finger to the end of the cigarette and then placed it into his pocket. He stepped closer towards Buffy and grabbed her by her arms.

“What are you doing?” Buffy wanted to fight, to fight and push him off and say the whole deal was off, but her arms felt like noodles as her hands were pressed against his hard chest and her stomach against his hard erection.

“Kissing you, love.” Spike leaned towards her and kissed her. His tongue invaded her mouth and she felt like… pushing him off and kicking his ass.

Nope that was a lie.

She continued letting him kiss her though. She wrapped her arms around his middle and continued kissing her.

All she could think about was how soft his lips felt.

And

Then

Her

World

Faded

To

Black.
Fated Mates by Domination
“Let me go!” Buffy screamed. The two grayish looking statues held on to her arms and she felt like they were going to rip them off with their strong grasp.

She fought against her holders but they still felt unaffected.
They grunted and threw her into a poorly lit room. She fell on the floor with an omhpf.

So this was what it felt like to get man-handled.

She didn’t like this at all.

“Cleax and Arrow. Thank you for bringing her. You may now leave.” The grayish statues bowed their heads towards the voices and they left. Heavy thuds of their walking behind them.
Buffy gulped and sat up, feeling out in front of her as she tried to feel for something to hold herself up. But all she felt was cold hard floor.

“Elizabeth Anne Summers, please stand before the Ssheea.”
Not sure why, Buffy stood completely up and then the lights came on.

She squinted her eyes and shook her head from the roses of colors in front of her eye sight before settling on the big room before her.

It was dark, light lanterns loitered the room, hanging high in the air to light the room. Three huge statues stood on the side of the room, three huge dragons all with different horns and the three of them were holding women in their hands. One had long hair and was laying across the claw of the dragon. The second one had short hair and was standing proud and tall, her head held high. The last one as far as Buffy could tell had a wicked smile on her face. She was staring right at her. Both her hands were out in front of her like she was waiting for something to be placed in her hands.

“It is said that if you stare at them long enough they move. Penki and Lafla move every once and while. Rose just stares like that, hasn’t moved since the Couatl set across the sky."

Buffy looked around the room and looked high up. Two women were in the air, all hanging up side down. Both of them had their eyes closed except for one, she was staring right at Buffy and seemed to be…

The one who had spoken, let her talons go off the ridge in the ceiling and fell to the ground. Her white wings spread wide as she gently flew to the ground. She hovered for a bit, waiting for Buffy to stand back and admire her greatness. But Buffy just kept looking at her as if she was, nothing special.

How ignorant the human world was?, the woman thought. She growled and then landed.

“What are you?” Buffy stepped back and looked at the woman. She had long hair that fell to her backside and seemed to curl around her leg. She had long, sharp fangs that rested outside her mouth. Her body was covered in some inky brown paste that was all over her body.

“I am Asmodeus Ssheea. The lust god. Only three out of the seven are allowed to watch the Gates. I, Satan, and the Leviathan were chosen. One day you’ll meet the Leviathan, but right now I must speak to you. My represented has come to see you, has she not?”

Buffy looked at Asmodeus and crossed her arms over her chest.

“I read about you in one of my watcher’s book. In Giles book, you were said to be one of the seven deadly sins. You don’t look like this though. Not in the book I read.” Buffy shook her head at Asmodeus. She didn’t look at all like in the books. The book said she had horns bigger than her head and she had glowing blue eyes, but her blue eyes were dark blue, not glowing.

“Dear ignorant human, your human books are filled with lies. If Luxuria told you correctly, us true, pure demons are different on different planes. On earth we look that way, in Sextra we look pleasing. Plus our bodies can’t fit in this temple. Laume won’t allow that.” a deep male voice spoke. The person who spoke flew down from the ceiling and landed right beside Asmodeus. It was a woman but had a deep voice and was taller than Asmodeus with broader shoulders and huge muscles.

She was purely male.

This was weird.

This was a dream.

And she’d hurt Lea if she saw her ever again.

“You will meet Luxuria again. I see it in her eyes.” Asmodeus clicked her talons in to the ground and stared a Buffy, reading her thoughts.

She grew extra excited when she read the memory of Buffy kissing her champion.

Good Job Luxuria. Good Job.

“You have already met your champion. Lea did great. Now you must mate with him.” Satan smiled, his fangs were way longer than Asmodeus and his long snake like tongue was licking around his face. His hair was long and white, wrapping around his arm. His white wings were tinged with red, a dark ruby red.

“Mate? You want me to have sex with him, are you guys crazy. I already met a mate, his name is Parker and he’s so charming. We were supposed to meet at the Bronze tonight but I guess he stood me up or something.”

“Parker. Parker. I know of this Parker. Puppy like sad dog eyes. Dark short hair. And the heart of vampire. Oh, we had him killed tonight. You would have mated with him and messed up everything. We instructed a solider by the name of R.J to tell William everything for R.J to find the ring. We have been waiting a long time for this. Your off-spring with William will save our world from dying. He will fight in the war and we will win.”

Buffy shook her head and stared at Satan. This was way to much.

All she heard was mate with Spike. Mate with Spike!!

“I don’t even know anything about your world. And you want me to have sex with Spike so I can be a pregnant slayer for nine months and then my child fights in a war, where she can get killed. I don’t think so.

“He. He won’t get killed. Luxuria will protect him. We sent Lea to get you guys together. I would have sent someone else but Lea is more familiar with that world, with your said William. She knows him. And the first step of letting you guys feed from her is another step closer to the bond.”

“What bond? If I had a weapon, I’d kill you.”

“Spoken like a true slayer. Always killing things before even wondering why. Your world will die Slayer Buffy. It will burn and die. One of your friends will turn and bring your world to Chaos. Your child will fight in our war, save our planet and in return will too have a child in saving yours.”

“One of my friends? Please, Xander, I always have to save him and Willow shes a witch but I don’t think she’s a killing-burning the whole world up- people murdering- type of girl.”

Asmodeus and Satan leaned closer towards Buffy. Their heads touched together.

“Hmmmm, the ancient one. But it is not her. You will see and your world will die if you don’t mate with William. Its all we ask, just mate with him and have the child. Its all we want.”

“I will not do that. Go find someone else.”

“We can’t” The Ssheea screamed. They snarled and growled and snapped their mouths shut like angry dogs. “You and William were bonded together since the beginning of time. Everyone has a mate, your mate is him. The further your away from him the more the emptiness sneaks up on you. Do you want to know why, most of the times you guys fought, you didn’t kill each other? Ssheea stopped it. Why every time you had a chance to kill him, you didn’t? We got in between. Angelus was never meant to be your lover or your first. We, the Ssheea, were going through tough times. We couldn’t stop it, but we will stop this. Your governor watcher, the Powers that Be, has angered us. They’ve been cracking down since we almost got the one slayer and Master Vampire to mate. We were this close and then boom, she’s at home waiting for him and he gets killed by her watcher. The Powers that Be need to step aside it is our turn.”

“I’m sorry, I can’t help you. Slayers and vampires were never meant to be together.”

Satan and Asmodeus shook their head.

“You’ll see.”

“Oh, and tell your father I’ll be seeing him soon.” Satan was smiling again and before Buffy could ask why, she vanished.

“We can’t just let her say no.” Asmodeus flew into the air and flapped her wings as she held her self in mid-air.

“Oh, but we won’t” Satan and Asmodeus turned their heads towards the gaping dark hole in the wall. They stared as two glowing green eyes looked back at them.” I make sure we won’t.”

The two green glowing eyes were greeted with a smile.

~..’

“Buffy, love, wake up. You don’t and I’ll get staked good and proper, pet.”

Buffy’s eyes fluttered open as her essence tried its best to come back in her touchable body. She moved her arms around trying to get a hold of something.

She wanted to throw up. She felt the feeling in the pit of her stomach and wanted to get rid of it.

“Buffy, if your hurt, please do something. Or I’ll stake him.”

“Don’t stake…William!” Buffy sat up right on the couch and looked around her surroundings. Willow was sitting on the bar stool, holding hands with Oz as they looked worried. Xander’s face was red and was glaring at Spike. Spike, weirdly, was held up against the wall by Giles who was holding a stake to his heart. Spike didn’t even put up a fight. He was just there.

“I’m fine, Giles. Just had a weird dream. Let him go, Giles.”

Giles looked confused at Spike before backing away over towards Xander. Buffy slowly stood up and held her level against the arm of the couch.

“What happened?”

Willow’s face contorted into confusion and then she told the story, well her version, anyway. “We came here like you said. We ran the whole way. Giles let us in and we told him what we saw. Did you save the woman, Buffy? Anyway, we were worried trying to reassure ourselves that you were alright. Spike knocked on the door and then he had you in his arms. He said you passed out after escaping the solider boys. I’m not really sure what’s happening. You kept mumbling something about blood and Asmodeus. Who is that, Asmodeus? Never heard of this person, maybe it’s a-”

“Your rambling, Willow. Be quiet please.” Giles loosen his grip on the stake and then turned to Buffy. She was stepping near Spike. He was rubbing the back of his neck and had his eyes closed. “I want to know why Spike hasn’t drained you dry. What is going on?”

“Giles, even I don’t know. Everything is crazy. I see Spike dance with that girl and I don’t know what I was thinking. I lost the fight and almost died. If she hadn’t stopped him. Then she feeds me her blood and I see and feel everything. Next thing I know, I see memories of Spike and Angel…” Spike opened his eyes and looked at Buffy with a questioning look on his face. He bit his lip and then went to sit on Giles’s couch arm. He placed his head in his lap and didn’t even care that the Scoobies were staring at him, with weird glances.

This was a long night for him, a very long fucking night. And it would get better with every hour.

Yeah Riiight.

“The woman helped us escape and then…well I passed out and saw Asmodeus and Satan.”

“You saw the devil?” Giles, Willow and Xander say in unison. They were shocked and kind of hurt. Buffy got all the cool things happening to her. She saw Satan, the watcher of hell. It wasn’t like he was walking around and showing off the fact he was the devil.

“Yes and no. Same name but different person. I think. They called themselves the Ssheea. I don’t know what that means but…”Buffy turned her head towards Spike and looked at him.

“Do you know what Ssheea means? The things they said, I’m not sure if I heard correctly. Did you hear it?”

“Saw it, heard it. Saw everything in my head. Just thought it was a distant memory of Leas'.”

“What are you guys talking about? No wait, I know what this is. Spike did in fact kill Buffy and turned her. Its two days later and now she’s a vampire waiting to kill us.” Xander quickly dug through his pockets and pulled out a cross. He shoved it, out in front of him and waved it towards Buffy like she was a dog to a bone.

Buffy clearly not feeling it, grabbed the cross and pressed it towards her forehead.

“I’m not fucking dead. I’m not crazy, okay? Just the things they said. I’m not sure whether to believe or not.” Buffy huffed and threw the cross on the other side of the room.

“What did you see?” Giles was sitting on his desk and stared at Buffy, his head cocked to one side. Life on the hell mouth, saying you saw Satan was not crazy. But saying that life here was normal, was.

“They are the seven deadly sins, I think. Asmodeus is the lust god and Satan is the…he didn’t say. But I know Asmodeus. I seen her, it in a book. She had a big body and glowing blue eyes. But she had wings and had a slender female body and was standing right in front of me. Satan was in a woman’s body but she/him had white wings with red on them. Asmodeus said that there was three of them, but the Leviathan. I didn’t see it. I only saw them too.”

“What did they say?” Giles was interested. He seen the pictures of the seven deadly sins gods and felt squish-y ishy about them. They were known to infect the land with their disease of their power. Satan was wrath and the Leviathan was envy. But why were these gods talking to a mini-tiny slayer.

They said I was meant to fuck Spike and have his kid and save their world. And my grandchild will save mine from one of you.

“Nothing. Just gibberish. Things I couldn’t understand.” Buffy’s voice was a little to high for her taste so she settled down a little. Only her and Spike knew about the truth and she would keep it that way and talk to him later about it.

Mating with him sounded so crazy…

So wrong…

So very weird…

So very right.

“Okay, so why did Spike see what you saw if it’s in your head?” Xander looked at said Spike and was very irradiated that Spike was ogling Buffy’s ass.

“Spike called down this friend of his to find The Gem of Amara. She came down and shared blood with him to give him strength. To get rid of me if I ever got in the way. Then when she stopped Spike from killing me and sent him off, she fed me her blood. I’m not a demon or anything. She was just giving me some of her strength so I wouldn’t die on her.”

“So you and Spike are connected? Like bonded?” Willow tighten her grip on Oz’s hand.

“Seems like. Spike stop looking at my ass. Its quite freaky because I can hear his thoughts and know what he’s thinking as he can me. This sucks I can’t keep anything to myself..”

“How do you think I feel? It’s like I’m known for not having a brain, I don’t know what your going to find in there.”

Xander laughed and then quieted himself when he realized that Spike was not joking.

“Who’s this woman that you called Spike?” Giles was calm for said Giles. Since right now he wanted to slap his slayer into killing Spike now.

“Lea better known us Luxuria. She’s an old old friend from back in the day. She’s not human. Demon. Feeds on vampire blood.”
Every one was very confused.

“Why would she keep you around then?” Willow gulped and looked around the room. Sooner or later everyone would think the same.

“Who do you think she asks to turn the humans when’s shes hungry? She feeds from me to survive but that’s to hold her. I was down-right set into making Buffy a vampire so Lea could feed but she stopped us. Kept going on and on about her being my pote. That I can’t kill her.”

“What is that?”

“My mate”

A body fell to the floor with a heavy thud.

~..’

After Giles got through finished fainting and was helped by Spike and Buffy to be set on the couch. So he wouldn’t wake up on the floor. She decided that it was best for the rest of the gang to be set in research mode while her and Spike went outside for some talking.

Of course, Xander was against it. His dirty, hurt, angry mind couldn’t get around some evil demon telling evil dangerous Spike that he was mates with Buffy. So he stood up with another cross found in his pocket and a stake that was in Giles lifeless hands and held it high, aimed at Spike’s heart. Which Buffy stepped in and snatched the stake from Xander and threw it across the room. She told him that they needed all the help they could get.

Whether they were ALL rival enemies, they needed to figure this out. Xander sat down with an soured scowl on his face and got to work, watching as evil Spike was walking out the door with Buffy.

He hated whoever this Lea was and was going to axe her when he seen her.

Yup, he was adding that to the top of his two do list. And then she have Spike sire him and then she’d eat him.

Well, he could shoot her with an crossbow from a distance.
Nah, he was a wimp.

A straight up total wimp and then his savior was outside with her death.

How sad was that?

“Xander, Spike is not going to hurt Buffy. They are mates. It’s not like he’s going to screw her over. Right Oz?” The red head turned to the other red head and shrugged his shoulders.

“Don’t know.”

“Yeah, and as we speak they getting with the mating.”

`..’

“Stop staring at me.”

“I can stare at you all I want to. I can feel your heart beat. Gets the blood flowing in all the right spots.”

“You’re a pig, Spike.

“I just love how my name rolls off your pink tasty tongue.”

Spike had Buffy leaned up against a wall. Her back was almost nearly in the wall and she felt like a portal was going to form right behind her back. And if it didn’t need to happen right now, since Spike’s said hard on was pressing into her stomach.

Why did he have to be so tall?

And dark and sexy?

Why did she have to be so short?

“Think of me as tall and sexy, eh? Wonder what I’m thinking right now.”

Buffy shook her head and closed her eyes.

Which she shouldn’t have done.

Clear images of Spike on top of her, driving in to her again and again filled through her mind.

First it was Spike kissing her again. His lips opening hers and settling her want and need for him. Then him stripping her bare and naked and bit and kiss and lick his way all over her body and having her panting and needy. So wet for him. And then he ate his way through her body, her juices flowing on his tongue as he tongue fucked her to death.

“You want more? I can give you more. All the thoughts seeming in my head and I could just smell your arousal.” Spike rose his head high in the air and sniffed the air around him.

Buffy felt like slapping him three days into next week. Why did he have to be a vampire that could smell her getting turned on by images? Pure images of him doing things like he did in her dream.

“Spike I came out here to talk not, your privates bump against mine.”

Spike shrugged his shoulders and backed off of Buffy. He leaned against the table that was sitting outside and dug through his pockets for his cigarettes. Except he didn’t find any.

So he huffed in annoyance and being pissed of and looked up at Buffy’s face.

“First you were all over Dru and now you are all over me. What is this?”

“You don’t understand after me and Dru left. She kept running from me. We kept getting into fights and I gave her beautiful dresses with beautiful girls in them and she didn’t want em’. Reject em’. Then the sex, I gave her my all and she just didn’t care. She fell asleep one time. I just thought cuz we slaughter an entire strip club but she was bored. Bored with us.”

Spike looked down and shook off the tears that was forming in his eyes and then looked back up at Buffy.

“After I helped you save the world, she said I was surrounded with you. She could just see little Buffy birds flying around my head. I didn’t get what she meant till I was back here again and realized I was smitten with you. I just didn’t want to admit it. I can now. Lea’s blood in my system lets me see. I can feel everything. And I know it’s true.”

“You can’t love. You don’t have a soul.”

“Is that what peaches told you. I can love. I loved Dru for centuries till Angelus came back and she left me. Left me for him. I can love. I’m one of those weird vampires. I’m Spike, the Master Vampire, and I can love. I can love and I’m in love with you. Lea saw that in me. And now you see it. Don’t you?”

Spike paused and stood up to his full height. He looked down at Buffy and felt tears coming to his eyes.

“I may not be a man. I may not even care that I’m souless. I just know I can’t go to sleep without you in front of my eyes. Every time I made plans to kill you, I just couldn’t wait to see you. I fell in love with your spirit and the power. Your power and you. I know you fell in love with Angel and that poofter ruined it for all vampires, but I’m not like him. I have very cool hair and we have very different coloring.” Spike laughed and his tears disappeared.
Buffy laughed too and felt what he just said settle to her mind. And Lea made her see her true true feelings for him.

She already liked him. And was annoyed by it. And every other Big Bad that tried to kill her, she never killed him. And by god, they were so close tonight.

If Lea wouldn’t of stopped it then she would have been dead.

Or a vampire.

“So we have to figure out who captured Lea and why?” Spike looked at Buffy and stood up. He felt very vulnerable and didn’t like sharing his feelings. He liked to drown his feelings, in heavy liquor. But he wasn’t near any of it and had to make due with what was around.

Which was Buffy. And since she was his mate he wouldn’t drink from her, till she liked him biting her. And that would take awhile.
It wasn’t like they were close with the biting or even the dating for that matter. Which would be soon. All Spike had was time.

“Okay, I heard most of what Asmodeus said but most was gurgled.”

Buffy shook her head and headed towards Giles’s apartment. Spike, soon was behind her and she felt very odd with him being behind her. She was wearing a very tight skirt that hugged her hips and ass and flared out below. So she knew his eyes were eyeing her ass and she was quite okay with it as okay could be.

Somewhat.

Buffy opened the door to Giles’s apartment and walked inside with Spike following behind her. It wasn’t till then that she rest by the bar that Spike walked past her and she got to ogled his ass.

Which was perfectly fine from her view.

“Thanks for whoever placed me on the couch.”

“Your welcome,” Buffy and Spike said in unison. They turned to look at each other and quickly looked away. Buffy looked down and blushed. Her eyes avoiding every one’s gaze.

Giles sat up on the couch and looked at Willow and Oz. They were knee-deep in books, scanning over the pages, but Xander was resting inside of book. His drool was staining the pages.

“Xander! This is no time for sleep.” Giles yelled and Xander awoke with a start.

Spike huffed and rolled his eyes, setting himself on the desk. The thoughts that Buffy was thinking was making him rock hard and he so badly wanted to show her he could do more than just stand there and look scary.

“This is the crack team that foils my every plan? I am deeply shamed.”

“Every plan that we ever foiled Buffy kicked your ass.”

“Not good enough.” Buffy muttered and then shook her head from her thoughts. Then blushing again when all eyes settled on her. She leaned off against the bar and walked towards the middle of the room.

“Look, we need to figure out how to get Lea back. I remember her telling me before Spike came back that we wouldn’t find her in the books. And from what I know, the seven deadly sins are old, very old. They said that on different planes they can be different forms. If Lea is black with blue fire surrounding her then she must be something bigger in her world.”

“That would make sense. But what captured her?” Giles was cleaning his glasses, wiping the lenses and cleaning them only so he wouldn’t have to look at the vampire in the room.

“Solider boys. They came storming into the place and Lea just changed. Don’t know where they took her, her noggin still ain’t operating.”

“What?!” Xander stared at Spike. He and Willow were confused.

“He means that she’s not awake. Whatever they zapped her with she’s out. They zapped Spike too but I removed the thing from him. I don’t know why but I just did. It was like instinct.”
Giles placed his glasses back on his eyes and looked at Buffy. “What did they tell you, the Ssheea?”

“They said that they stopped everything. Every fight that we ever had, they stepped in and distracted us from killing each other. I kind of get it now. The second thoughts, of just weakening not killing right away. We were toying with each other then. Asmodeus said that Parker was killed tonight because I would have mated with him and messed up everything. I know understand since I was in his dorm room and he got a call from his parents and booted me out.”

Spike looked back at Buffy and rose his eyebrow, she saw and her eyebrows slanted in a scowl.

“I’m an adult and it doesn’t matter what I was doing.”

“Clearly it does, if the Ssheea are stepping in, love. I heard that they tried to do this before but the Powers that Be stepped in and made her watcher killed the vampire.” Spike looked at Giles and rose the middle finger at him. Giles shook his head back and grew angry but Buffy’s words settled him back.

“The Ssheea said that if I mate with Spike and have his kid, then our kid will save their world and in return our child’s child will save ours.”

“That’s what they told you?” Xander questioned and looked at Buffy as if she was stupid.

“Yes, I’m starting to believe them. I sound stupid but…” Buffy paused and watched as Spike’s thoughts trailed in her mind.
I get to have sex with Buffy and on top of that knock her up and have a kid with her. Damn, Lea I owe you one.

“But what? You are acting dumb. Spike just flashes his bad boy looks and you go after him like Angel. I bet if I turned evil, you’d kill me in a second. I’m not like your precious boys. Buffy goes after vampires like a bitch in heat. I’m surprised your not fucking him right now.”

Buffy looked at Xander and felt like…

Beating the shit out of him. How dare he say that to her? She was not in heat and didn’t want to jump Spike or fuck him right now. She wanted to understand why this was happening and to get Lea back so she could make her and Spike understand. But Xander wasn’t seeing it and clearly was till in like with her.

Without even saying a word, Buffy tapped Spike on the shoulder, turned around and walked out of the door. She slammed the door behind her and left Spike sitting on the desk about ready to change.

And he did. He went quickly vamped out and charged Xander, knocking him to the ground. When Giles went to go pull him off, he slapped him into a wall.

He pulled Xander’s neck to the side and before biting him, he rested his mouth by his ear.

“Say something like that to Buffy again and watch what I do to you. I don’t have a soul and don’t care what happens to you.”

“Spike wait, are you sure this is what Buffy would want?” Willow asked, her voice all squeaky like a mouse.

Spike thought about it for a second and held the struggling Xander to his side.

“Yeah” Spike bit Xander on the neck and sent blood flowing down his neck and onto his white shirt. Spike pulled back after getting a couple of pulls and walked out of the door, turning his head to them.

“Any of you, upset her and you’ll get a visit from yours truly.” Spike slammed the door behind him and sniffed the air for a depressed Buffy.

“Xander, there is a rule never to piss off a vampire who is fated with a girl. Whether human or vampire, never do that.” Giles got up from the floor and dusted himself off.

“I get that now.”

“No you don’t. You’ve always had this crush on Buffy and every time a guy comes around you get protective. So what if she falls for vampires that’s just her thing. I can’t stop it. My job as a best friend is to make sure my friend is happy and be there when she’s not.”

“I’m her best friend too.” Xander was holding onto his neck now and was shivering all over.

“Not if you keep doing this. Buffy will never ever like you as more than a friend. Get that through your head.” Willow waved goodbye to Giles and left with Oz following behind her.

“You can accept that Buffy might like Spike?” Oz asked Willow as they were outside in the cool breeze.

“No, but if they are meant to be together than I can’t do anything about it. You never go against fate. Never.”
Sex Dreams by Domination
Author's Notes:
Here's the next chapter. ****This fic has a little rape, some Spuffy loving and some Riley. Boo Riley. Just Joshing, enjoy.
“I here by decree that Luxuria is brought back. She is disrupting Earth plane. She has been caught.” Satan held Asmodeus by her neck. She struggled against his hold but knew it was useless. He was strong, but was more stronger when angry. He was wrath after all.

Her denying him love, was making him angry.

“She is getting the ring. How dare you? If she is in the way of William and Buffy then she’d stop them from mating, increasing the anger within the wimp was good but let Luxuria do her job and back off. She was chosen out of the rest of the Kuma’s.

She will be out of there in a jiffy if not then I’ll send Creaty. He’ll save her.” Asmodeus struggled against Satan’s hold.

He was holding her against the wall; the ridges in the wall were digging into her back and she felt oddly turned on by it. But she wouldn’t admit that to him. His free hand was riding up her robes and she was glad that she decided to turn into a young virginal woman, or his rough harpy hands would have bruised her body, well that one not this one.

“Alright fine, she has only three days for her to escape her capture. If she doesn’t Leviathan will probably send in his recruit.”
Asmodeus shook her head at that. He would not send in Lena, he would not. She forbade it.

Satan’s hand went more up her dress robes and she struggled against his hands, is thigh had nudged her legs apart and was right in the middle. She felt violated and hurt, but so turned on.

She knew wetness was growing in between her legs and she would mostly likely ‘pee’ all over his thigh if he’d move the damn thing.

And he wouldn’t.

Not now.

Not ever.

And certainly since she was getting so wet and ready for his big counter-part dangling between his legs.

Satan ripped at Asmodeus’s clothes and threw them to the side. She laid naked before him and he grew harder than any human had. He knew that she liked this, she was the lust god after all. And he was wrath.

What a perfect team.

They were meant for each other.

“Give in to me, Asmodeus. Feel my body all over you.” His fangs were descending from his mouth. He was going to bite Asmodeus if she kept denying him.

He hoped that she kept denying him.

The sex would be better that way.

For him, anyway.

“No! No! I won’t allow you.” Asmodeus screeched and hoped that the Leviathan would step in and stop Satan as he did last time but with her power, she felt him no where and it hurt.

All this pain hurt.

Satan threw Asmodeus to the ground on her stomach and placed his talons into her back.

She screamed with all her might but it wouldn’t do any good.

He’d keep doing it till he got tired. But he was Satan and he was always angry.

So he wouldn’t.

“I wonder if blood with sex makes it more…interesting.” Satan hummed and then got on his knees, pulling Asmodeus on all fours. He grabbed her by her hair and then bit into her neck. She shook and buckled against his hard human body.

He had changed in an instant and she didn’t even feel it, she was so hurt.

Why did she have to be so pretty? Why did she have to be the Lust God? How come she couldn’t be like Beelzebub or like Belphegen? When they turned into girls, they were hideously ugly.

Or maybe they choose that way so Satan and Lucifer wouldn’t fuck them.

Rape them.

Satan slapped Asmodeus’s ass and chuckled. His new hard, muscled human body vibrated with the laugh and he grabbed his cock, stroking it for a bit to get it even harder.

Asmodeus had picked a virginal woman and she knew how he liked virginal women. He loved to break them and have them bleed all over the damn place and then he’d lick every inch of blood off and moan as the sweetness ran down his dry blood-thirsty throat.

His cock grew in length and girth. Bigger than before. Bigger than he would normally would have it. He rubbed it some more and moaned at all the calming sensations that traveled through his body. White slime dripped from his cock all over Asmodeus’s foot and he didn’t care. He dropped his hands from his scrumptious, gigantic, elongated and vein-y cock. He’d drive deep into her before Luxuria awoke from her slumber.

He grabbed Asmodeus’s hips and braced her slippery, yummy, drenching, soaking wet at the tip of his cock.

He kept drinking from her body, loving the taste of virginal women, never getting tired of it.

This was for ALL the virginal women losing their purity tonight.
He pulled back from her neck with a roar and drove home.

Asmodeus screamed at the entry, but no sound came out. It was caught in her throat and she couldn’t do anything about it. He was going to pound into her till he was tired or became calm or came. And he could last for fucking ever. So she was stuck like this for fucking ever and she just had to take it.

Take it.

Satan pounded his long thick flesh into her and roared, her vaginal walls were contracting around his cock and it was the best feeling he ever felt besides destroying villages and disrupting lives of the ignorant people.

“Fuck you so hard. Fuck you so good. Loving feeling your tight hot blood around me, Asmodeus. Fuck me back, you bitch.”

He slapped his hands against her ass and grinned with satisfaction that she was doing as she was told. She backed her ass into him as if riding out a wave of passion that was flowing through her soon to be broken body.

A light shiver erupted through Asmodeus and she held the moan back, if she moaned before he did. If she came before he did, he would kill her, hurt her, abuse her, choke her, drive his hard meat into her tight-tight hole.

And she’d whether have him inside her, like this.

No pain.

Sex wasn’t good without the pain, without the hurt, without your lover giving his/her all. It was nothing. It was trash.

It was like a porno, the guy got all the action and the girl didn’t.
Just how Satan was.

So Asmodeus held back her most best-shattering orgasm ever with a bite of her lip. She bit hard till she drew blood and kept biting.

He was so strong and so big. So very fucking big.

Bigger than she ever had.

“Feel so fucking good, slayer. So fucking good. Yes, love you. Love you.” As Satan said his ‘love yous’ as he always had while he drove into her. She felt like crying, this was so much pain but he was only giving her what she secretly wanted.

She wanted this and…him.

“Oh, Spike. I love youuuuu too.”

Who the hell was Spike and why did he call her slayer?

It wasn’t long that Satan flipped her over on her back without breaking contact and she saw who he had become.

He had bleached blonde hair with blue ocean eyes. He was still fucking her. Still driving into her. And she moaned.

She didn’t mean too it just happened.

“Fuck Buffy. Gotta have you. Love this. Love you. Can’t believe…you feel so fucking hot. Burnin’ me up. I’m on fire” Spike roared again.

Asmodeus gasped and moaned and arched her back. He dug deeper in her body and he hit home. Another orgasm shifted and flew around her body and it took at least seven hundred more pumps, felt like seven hundred, before her orgasm stilled and went back to the dark chasm from once it came.

“Name’s not…Buffy. Asmodeus.”

Spike shook his head.

When did Satan turn into William? This was Buffy’s mate not hers. She’d rather have Satan back but she was kind of having fun, well the naughty kind of fun.

“Look into my eyes, pet. Not a trick. Satan has left my body as Asmodeus left yours…fuck yeah…buck your hips u…damn baby, smokin’ fire.”

Asmodeus rose her eyebrow in confusion while bucking her hips up as Spike asked. If she got pregnant and ended up saving the world then it was not her fault.

Somehow as her and Satan fucked, she and him reached out to Buffy and William. Making them do the age old dance too.

But she would enjoy.

She would kiss, lick, and suck every inch of his body, just starting off with the kiss.

Asmodeus moaned and pulled Spike’s head towards her face. She licked her bottom lip and bit it as she puckered up for the steamy wet hot kiss but for a split second she looked into his eyes.

It was by accident and she didn’t mean to look just wanted to see herself.

But she wasn’t looking at herself but Buffy. She was in Buffy’s body and was naked before him.

He was driving into her with his thick flesh and she could feel it.

Buffy could feel it.

She…

Could…

Feel…

Everything…

`..’

Buffy awoke with a start in her bed. She whipped the sweat from her face and turned to Willow’s bed. It laid clean and neat as the night before. She hadn’t come back and Buffy had woke up in her bed alone.

Again.

As always.

But it didn’t matter, not at all. Angel was gone, Parker was dead, she was just boy bad luck. And Spike was her mate.
When did her life turn upside down?

When you became a slayer.

She knew that. She definitely knew that.

Buffy swung her legs out her bed and threw the covers back. She looked at her alarm clock and looked at the time.

It was twelve o’ clock at night and she was still so…

Mad. So hurt. In pain. So weirded out that she had a sex dream about Asmodeus and Satan and then it turned into her and Spike sex dream. That followed every other night of Spike sex dreams.

It was like a god damn porno in her head of Spike and her, hours and hours of her on end.

Buffy shook her head and ran her hands through her hair.
She only slept to get Xander’s hurtful words out of her head and now she couldn’t get a gifted, talented Spike out of her head.

Which she was still mad at Xander. He was dead wrong for saying what he said. He had no right. It was her life and she could date or fucked whoever she chose.

Maybe that was it.

Buffy suddenly thought of Riley, his soft brown- blondish hair. His nice soft eyes and muscled American farm boy body. He liked her and she didn’t like him. She shook her head.

She thought of Angel, his soft brown eyes and dark brown hair…
Buffy quieted her thoughts for a second, well mentally put them on pause, and rose to lock the door. She locked it with a flick of her wrist and hurried back to her bed.

Since Willow wasn’t here she could do this and not feel so guilty about doing it at night while she slept.

She was such a perv but she liked it.

It helped.

It calmed.

It relaxed.

Oh yeah, to relax. Buffy need to relax. Oh no, now I sound like myself when I was drinking that spell-casted beer.

Shut up Buffy and do it. You need it. No one is around and you can be as loud as you desire baby. Half the people in this place is fucking. Your just another beat to the drum, honey.

Buffy shook her head. She was right. She was dead right. People fucked in their beds all the time. Especially since this was college. Her having some time to herself wouldn’t matter.

Every body was busy anyway.

Buffy slowly stripped off her clothes, placing each on the ground.

She left herself in her panties as her breast laid naked and out before her. She used her right hand to tweak and flick her nipples. They grew instantly erect. She dipped her other hand between her legs and under her panties to get to her pussy, quickly placing her finger into her. She arched at the caress and then got back to her thoughts.

Spike was hot.

No Spike. Angel.

Spike has nice abs and very rough hands. Don’t worry sweet thing, it’s not like he can hear you.

Buffy nodded her head and thought back of Spike, his tongue that seemed to dart out of his mouth when he was laughing. She thought of that tongue going down on her and she shivered. She put in two fingers and curled them both inside her, bucking her hips towards her hands and resting her thumb on her clit. She, lazily, moved her clit in circles as she finger-fucked her self.

It was good but it wasn’t enough.

She wanted the real thing.

The real thing which was…

“Oh Spike” Buffy hissed and flipped over with her fingers still inside. She rode her hands as best as she could.

But it wasn’t enough.

She needed something real.

Something like…

A loud knock was heard on her door. Buffy stilled and turned apple red as she turned her head towards the door. She got up quickly and put on her blue shorts and red tank.

Least I locked the door. That be quite embarrassing. Oh well see, I got super horny and decided to finger-fuck myself and well yeah sorry about that. For you interrupting me.

Buffy fixed her clothing and walked towards the door. She unlocked it and then opened the door. Her mouth almost fell to the floor. It was him. She was just thinking about him.

Oh shit.

Spike was standing in the doorway, grinning like he known something. He had his hands in his jean pockets and his blue eyes were looking at her. He stepped forward and grabbed her hand.

The hand she used to…

He leaned closer and pulled the exact two fingers to his mouth and stuck out his tongue to lick around it. He pulled them into his mouth and sucked.

Spike moaned in delight at how she tasted. She tasted so good.

Very good.

“What are you doing here…Spike?” Buffy was stunned. She wasn’t sure what to do. She wanted to pull away and slam the door in his face but she couldn’t because him sucking her fingers was so erotic. No one had ever did this to her. Not ever.

And she was getting more turned on and ever. But she had to ask.

“Spike, how did you know that I was here?”

Spike released her fingers from his mouth and smiled.

“We share heads now, yeah. Walking around town trying to find someone to get whelp out of my system and then I smelled you.

Not you but the musk. So I followed it. Here I am, love.”

“What musk? I already took a shower.”

Spike shook his head and moved Buffy to the side. He walked inside her room and pulled Buffy to the bed. He closed the door and locked it, standing before her with a tent in his pants.

“Musk. Your arousal. I could smell it. Damn you smell good. I thought every vampire could smell it but no jus’ me.” Spike flared out his duster and crouched.

“Oh, it’s the Lea bonding thing I think.”

Crap, she forgot about that and now he was going to also know that she was ‘servicing herself’ and he’d laugh.

Wait what, whelp. Xander?

“You bit Xander. Why?”

“He said some nasty things about you. Didn’ like it.” Spike stood back and rose his head high in the air. He could smell the musk again and his erection was growing harder by the minute. She was pleasing herself and he just interrupted, why he’d let her continue.

“I’m not going to laugh, pet. I do that myself. Hadn’t had sex in forever. Well since Harmony but I killed her. Needed vampire blood for Lea. Oh and Lea but it doesn‘ count. She was giving me strength”

Buffy was amazed not at the him killing Harmony part, but he, sexy guy with a nice looking tongue, touched himself. He had to be lying. He looked really good and she’d jump him.

“Yeah you slept with Lea. I saw it in my head. Lea showed it to me.”

“I know. Tis’ alright. I kind of regret it. I never cheated on Dru. Not ever. Didn’t plan on it but seeing her buck against Angelus as he fucked her in tight bum just got me excited. So I drunk from her and then I looked into her eyes. I don’t know if she did it or it was bound to happen but I slept with her. We drained her and she fed from us. So blood kept coming back in her system and ours. It was like a cycle. A cycle that never ends.”

Spike paused and took his duster off, placing it on Buffy’s bed. He then took off his boots and put them on the floor and went to unbuckled his pants.

“Wait, what are you doing?”

“You horny. I’m horny. Lets work it out. Do you trust me?”

Buffy looked at him in his eyes and said, “Never”

Spike placed his hand over his dead heart. “Slayer, hurt a poor man so. Makes me sad inside.”

“You sound just like Dru.” Buffy looked at Spike and took him in. His hair, his muscled arms, his legs and his abs. She could see it through the tight shirt.

“Tis should be our night.” Spike dropped his hand and them walked towards Buffy. He hovered over her and took in her smell.

“Take off your shirt, slayer.”

Buffy shook her head.

“If we sleep together, I’ll end up pregnant. And we still haven’t found Lea yet.”

“Okay, fine. How about I just eat you up?”

Buffy looked at him as if there was something ridiculous on him. He was being honest and straight forward.

He had accepted this mating thing with the slayer faster than he thought he would. He just knew that they were mates, if Lea said it and her Gods said it then what else was there.

“Eat me up, like bite my neck?”

Spike shook his head. He chilled his anger and thought of that prick Angelus. Why didn’t he treat her the art of going down before he turned on her? He must have stuck to the pumping in and out routine. That was boring and he had a lot to teach the young still virginal slayer and he had nothing but time.

“No, Angelus taught you nothing. I want to…” Spike pressed his finger towards the meet in her legs.

Buffy slapped Spike’s hands away and closed her legs shut.
“You will not kiss me right there.”

“You know you want it. I can smell everything in this room and I know what you did before I interrupted. Might as well continue.”

Buffy thought about it and felt liquid heat travel all around her body. She wanted this. And now clearly, without her realizing, she wanted him. NOW.

“Okay, but take it slow…”

Spike got on his knees to pull off her shorts and panties. They were a soft cotton blue that was drenched with her scent, her smell and everything in between. He was going to take it how he liked it. Not her.

Buffy rose her hands over her hand to take off her shirt and felt oddly fascinated at looking down at Spike.

His head was between her legs and she wanted nothing more than to shove his face in her pussy and bring herself heights to orgasm, but Spike had other things on his mind. Even though the bonding was fading, she could sense the ferocity he wanted to take this.

Holy God she’d let him.

Spike looked up at her through his hooded gaze and slowly moved his hands up her abs to her breast. He stopped at her neck and ran his fingers in circles to perfect the massaging of her neck. Buffy threw her head back and moaned. This was a very great way to relax. She felt all her muscles loosen up as Spike’s hands began to get lower and lower. She hissed in a breath as his cold hands rubbed her hot breast, she felt a chill go through her body, drowning deep into her system. She laid back on the bed and arched her back, taking in Spike’s cool touch and his lusty gaze over her body.

“Mmmm, I can smell you, pet. Smell so good. Can’t wait to taste. To devour.”

Spike stuck out his tongue and licked a trail at her breast to her waiting, wanting clit. He licked around it, teasingly at first, he wanted to draw out her orgasm as much as possible. He moved his hands all over her body and back to her breast to grasp her nipples as he sucked at her clit as if he was sucking her tongue. He took in her scent and let one hand stop to slightly run down her body to stop at her gapping moist hole. He pulled at her lips with his fingers, teasing her before he took her to heights human women only dreamed about.

“Don’t play with me anymore, Spike. I need…you.”

That was all Spike wanted was to hear those words from her that she needed him, not just wanted. Want was a strong word but need was even stronger. Need was a requirement that she just had to have, need was a must.

So by definition, he must give it to her.

Oh Gladly.

The hardness in his pants was killing him but he held on. He’d get his needs met later, he’ll just take care of hers. He continued licking at her clit as a cat would milk but it was slow and uneasy. He couldn’t take this type of torture and wanted to make this so…

Wonderful for her.

He didn’t want to be one of those fucks were she bragged to her friends about the good lay and then went out to look for another.
Spike wanted to ruin her of all men, vampires and human men alike. Didn’t matter, he wanted to ruin them, ruin her.

He slowly went lower, rubbing her anxious clit with his thumb, his tongue and fingers had replaced each other and now he was tonguing her hole. She tasted so sweet, so divine. He just had to have more, but he’d wait. So he did, he rubbed her clit in circles with his thumb and listened as she bent her back and dug her nails into the bed, as she moaned and bit her lip. As her legs laid on his back as he tasted her. This was the most amazing thing he ever saw.

He closed his eyes and moaned, sending the vibrations all through out the poor helpless slayers body. Drinking in everything that touched his tongue. His fingers then slowly ran down her clit to her wet hole and he stuck them inside, fingering her as he tongued her and did he ever hear such a sound.

“Spike, fuck. “ Buffy bit her lip to muffle the sound but she felt her lungs were bursting with the need to scream to moan so loud that she deafen everyone’s ears that were in the surrounding area but she didn’t. Plus she wouldn’t give Spike the satisfaction of knowing that this was the best…

“Come back to me, love. Don’t want you dreamin’ off while I tongue you.” Spike pulled at her lips with his mouth and sucked, sucked so hard while sticking his tongue between her sweet spot sent waves and waves of pleasure riding off her body and into the air.

Buffy’s hands grabbed the sheet and dug her nails harder into the sheets, leaving tiny nail dents and her knuckles turned pure white.

Spike didn’t mind that though, he continued to finger her, curling his fingers inside, holding back his erection that wanted to pound her so hard that the bed would break into the floor and the ceiling of the floor below them. But he didn’t.

He couldn’t.

He’d tease her with his tongue dance inside her pussy and then let her cum the hardest she had ever cum. Then he’d lick her clean and leave. Not because he wanted to take care of his cock that was dripping wet with pre-cum, well maybe that too, but he wanted to leave her hanging for more. Then she’d come crawling to him on her knees with her head in his lap. Sucking him up and riding him into heaven.

He’d have to end this soon. He only had a couple hours till morning and didn’t want to give The Slayer the best orgasm ever and then turn to dust, all though that would be the best way to die.

“Spike, something is…happening…” She threw her head up to look at him. She was biting her lip and her eyes were dark, dark like lust. Just as Lea’s had been when he did her for the first time.

“Your about to orgasm, love. Let it all out. Cum on my fingers sweet. Let daddy taste you.”

He didn’t have to tell Buffy twice, she let go of the sheets and grabbed her breast playing with her nipples as she stuck the other hand over her mouth. Spike had licked at her clit with hunger in his eyes and his fingers were pumping in and out of her.

She screamed into her hands and shook all over.

Spike lapped at her juices and pulled his fingers out, sucking the cum off his fingers. He stood up with a smile.

Buffy watched him as he put his duster and boots back on.
She watched every moved he made, him putting his clothes back on while licking his lips and sucking on his fingers. Him, walking towards the door with a smile on his face.

He closed the door behind him and chuckled down the hall, leaving a horny pissed off slayer in her wake, naked and missing him.

Buffy got up to lock the door and then crashed back on the bed.

That was the best and worst experience of her life.

And she wanted more, God damn it.

`..’

Wake up, Luxuria. Sexual contact has been made. I repeat, sexual contact has been made. You need to get the ring and get out. NOW!!!!

Lea stirred in her slumber, she rocked back and forth as her head rested in her on her knees.

The people watching her were wearing white lab coats and note pads in their hands, watching her. Wanting her to move, they were writing everything she did down.

So she had closed her eyes to meditate, if she looked boring they wouldn’t bother with her.

Which was so true.

A woman with blonde hair, dug through her pockets and pulled out a walkie-talkie. She pushed a green button and held it with her thumb as she spoke, “Hostile 27, has not moved. She still sits in the corner, rocking back and forth. I’m not sure if she is in shock or she is asleep. Professor Dewn asked us not to do anything to her because his request was to wait. We took a couple of notes and I’m not sure what to do. Tommy is standing beside me and is taking notes of her bodily movements. We opened a pack of Human blood type O and placed it into a basket while slowly placing it in the cell. She has not touched it yet. Do we send something else in there or what Professor Walsh?, over”

The woman waited for a reply, removing her thumb from the button and stared at Hostile 27. She had on green robes and her long black and highlighted hair was still hid beneath her arms. She was sitting up and resting on her knees with her arms covering her face.

“Repeat, I say repeat. Hostile 27, needs to be experimented on. Take her to the pit and found out what she is. I will be heading down there in the ‘store’ to see the subject. Please stand by. I’ll take her by myself. I repeat, do not touch Hostile 27.”

The woman nodded her head and pressed the green button again. “I hear you, I’m heading to the upper chamber. I have a husband to go too. It’s our anniversary.”

Professor Walsh laughed and then replied, “Alright Sonya, wait for me and I’ll see what you have. And then you can go home. I just left the infirmary and I saw the boys. Claw marks and must of the dead ones were burnt. I’ll be there, over and out.”

Sonya placed the walkie-talkie back in her lab coat and turned to Tommy. She placed her note pad by her sides and stared at him.

“What are your plans this evening? I hear you got a girlfriend.”
Tommy took his eyes off of the woman in the cell and looked at Sonya. “Yeah, I do. She should be getting off of work by now. I was going to pick her up at home and bring her back to my house for some early dinner and maybe some loving.”

Sonya laughed. “Do you have to sleep with all the women you date?”

Tommy shook his head. “No, I didn’t sleep with you.”

Tommy laughed and looked back inside the cell at Hostile 27. Something seemed wrong about her. Maybe she was a witch and had the power to turn into whatever those boys described.
“Well, I can’t wait to get home. It’s really late and I had things planned this night but with this evil. I got beeped and here I am. I just wished they would stop. Make my job a lot easier.”

“We won’t stop.”

Sonya looked inside the cell and at Hostile 27. She was up and in their face. Sonya and Tommy had backed up on the other side, the other side of the ‘store’ that was filled with an empty cell.

“We will keep coming till there is nothing left. I’m not an enemy, but you keep me caged in this place and I will be. I want to see Slayer Dewn. I know he is here. I smelled him on my way in. And Sonya Timbers, your husband is not home but at the strip club. He paid a private stripper to sleep with him since you aren’t giving it up.”

Sonya’s mouth was wide opened. What the flying hell?

“How do you know this?” Sonya had venom in her voice.

“I am Luxuria, if you brainless humans knew what I am, you will be very afraid. I can turn your heads inside out if I wanted. I have more power than you can imagine. Don’t be so tough now Tommy Shawn. I know you too. Your girlfriend is a-”

“Don’t talk meat.” A tall muscular man banged on her cell door.
Luxuria snarled and hissed at him, backing up for and away from him as possible.

“What’s going on here. Professor Sonya and Tommy?” asked the man.

“Nothing, sergeant. Just wondering what the hell is she.” Sonya replied back.

The man turned to look at Luxuria inside the cell. Her hands were touching her breast and she was shaking her hips slowly as if there was a song playing over her head. Her eyes were closed.

He banged on the glass door again.

“Hey quit that. I still owe you something for killing some of my men back there.

Luxuria opened her eyes and smiled, her eyes turning a rose colored.

“Oh really, come and get it.” She turned as she had before. She was all black and had bright blue fire surrounding her this time. She cocked her head to the side and rushed at the door.

The glass broke and she grabbed the man by his neck, throwing him into a nearby cell, breaking a glass, letting out a vampire.
The vampire went for the man, snarling with his demon face on but yelled and hollered at the pain in his head. The man got up and punched the vampire in the face, knocking him out cold.

Luxuria turned towards Tommy, snarling and growling. She then looked at Sonya, her rose eyes turning a bit darker.

Do as I say

I do as you say, Mistress Luxuria. God of Lust

Just as Luxuria turned to look at Tommy, the man got behind her and knocked her out with the butt of his gun.

Luxuria turned back to her normal self and fell on the floor out cold.

The man pulled out his walkie-talkie and pressed the green button.

“This is Sergeant Riley Finn, I have a report on almost escape. Hostile 27 broke her cell and attacked me, letting loose another Hostile. Hostile 25. I knocked him out and her. I am waiting for orders, over.”

Tommy had dragged her back in her cell, handcuffing her hands together. Riley then looked at the sleeping Hostile 27, she was very pretty for an evil demon. She had long dark hair and beautiful kissable lips and a nice body but she was a demon and it was wrong to go out with a demon.

So he thought of his golden girl, long flowing blonde hair with those luring green eyes and framed gorgeous body.

His Buffy.

He shook his head and drew his concentration to the voice that was speaking into the walkie-talkie.

“Riley Finn, I am in my office. Please escort her here. I want to speak with Luxuria, Hostile 27.”

Riley nodded his head and placed his walkie-talkie into his pocket, he walked over towards Hostile 27, picked her up slinging her over his shoulder and walked down the hall with a awake demon in his hands.

She rose her head just a little and looked at the confused Tommy.

Do as I say.

“Tommy and Sonya, you guys can head home now. Everything is alright.”

Do as you say, Mistress Luxuria. God of Lust.

Drain the vampire and feed me his blood. Then I want Tommy to drain his girlfriend too. No mistakes. They must not know.

Tommy and Sonya nodded their heads and placed their note pads down on the ground, pulling the unconscious vampire away from the ‘store’

Luxuria smiled wickedly and then dropped her head to against Riley’s back.

Dead to the world.
The Gentlemen, part one by Domination
Author's Notes:
***This fic, will have most of season four in it but I won’t mention it as much. I know I went a little bit fast with the Spuffy and Spike just accepting Buffy being his mate, and I will explain more along the lines more deeper in that fact. I’m glad more are enjoying this Fic, and I promise that I won’t let you down. Now enjoy…
“So this is what it is. Talking about communication. Talking about language. Not the same thing. It’s about inspiration, not the idea, but the moment before the idea, when it’s total. When it blossoms in your mind and connects to everything. It’s about the thoughts and experiences that we don’t have a word for. A demonstration. Buffy Summers.”

Buffy pointed at herself before looking around the class. Maybe there was another Buffy Summers she didn’t know about. Buffy was a common name.

Not.

“Thank you for volunteering. Come on down to the front here.”
Like she had a choice.

Professor Walsh looked at Buffy before turning her attention back to the class.

Meanwhile, Buffy rolled her eyes and stood up, handing her tablet to Willow. She walked down the stairs, patting our her wrinkles in her long white, red, blue, and tannish skirt.

“Typical college girl, one assumes. Lie down on the desk.”

“Ummm, what?”

Walsh moved her had over the naked table in the middle of the room.

“Go ahead. You’re perfectly safe.”

Buffy silently shrugged her shoulders and got on top of the table, propping herself on her elbows, waiting for the next thing.

Walsh turned to Riley, he was leaning against the wall watching the whole thing. And was oddly, turned on by this. Buffy looked so bored and innocent with her hair tied back framing her face.

She looked so…

Bored.

Impatient.

So sexy.

“Riley, if you can oblige?” Walsh moved her hand over Buffy as she continued to look at the class, they were taking their notes and acting like good students.

“A demonstration, right?” Riley smiled. His smile was fake. He was angry but he hid that from his teacher, his mentor. He mentally shook his head and walked towards Buffy.

“Be a good boy.” Walsh smiled as Riley made his way towards Buffy. And then turned back to the class. “A kiss is just a kiss, I believe the line goes. The rest comes from you.”

“This feels very strange.” Buffy whispered and she got to look at Riley for the first time besides that time she was sitting outside and he was trying to get her to move away for some weird reason. People had every right to sit outside in the dark- with a stake- if they wanted too.

“Don’t worry. If I kiss you, it’ll make the sun go down.”

Buffy contorted her face and then couldn’t even breathe as Riley kissed her. His kisses were soft and loving and something she didn’t like.

She’d rather kiss Sp-

Riley pulled back from her and Buffy looked outside the window. The sun was gone and moonlight was the only illumination in the poor empty room.

“See, slayer. Told ya.”

Buffy looked at Spike.

Whoa, where in the hell did he come from? This school was getting weirder and weirder.

“Future favors the brave.” Spike shrugged his shoulders and then sat down beside Buffy. He was digging through his pockets but then realized he wasn’t wearing his regular clothes. He was wearing an open plaid shirt with jeans and shoes, not boots but shoes.

What the hell?

“You ate Riley?” Buffy giggled and then sat up on the table and smoothed out her skirt. She felt so strange near Spike now, after he given her, well she wasn’t sure what to call it she never been so excited. And mad since he left her alone.

“No. I didn’t eat em‘. Don’t want solider boy in my mouth. I’d rather eat you…”

Buffy put her hand up to stop Spike from talking and because she heard something strange, like singing. Who would be here at this time of night singing?

But it was faint and almost sounded nearby; sounded like a little girl. Buffy got up off the table and then headed out towards the little girl, leaving Spike behind her.

“Do you hear that?” She turned to him and noticed he was looking up at the window. She shrugged her shoulders and then turned the corner, not caring.

“Along came a spider” Spike whispered to himself. He stood up from the desk and went out the door. He turned a corner as Buffy had but stopped.

Buffy was looking at a little girl holding a box, perfectly square, carved wood.

“Can’t even shout. Can’t even cry. The gentlemen are coming by, looking in windows, knocking on doors…they need to take seven and they might take yours…”

Buffy turned around to face Spike and noticed his hair was brown like Riley’s not like his bleached hair. It was just Riley’s everything but with Spikes face. Weird. She turned back to the little girl but when she did she found it was Drusilla. She was dancing in mid- twirl and was swinging the box about

She stopped and her vampire guise was on.

“Can’t call to mummy, can’t say a word. You’re gonna die, screaming but you won’t be heard.” Drusilla stopped twirling and then ran her hands all over her dress, touching herself. This wasn’t amusing.

“Drusilla, you get out of here or I’ll kill you.” Buffy took a step towards Drusilla but Drusilla put her hands up. She held the box high in the air and then she let it go from her hands. It dropped to the ground and broke.

“Nows the time you scream.”

Buffy wondered why was it the time for her to scream. It should be Drusilla not her, but she felt something at the back of her neck that settled on her skin. Being around Spike left cold-hot chills not just a cold chill down her spine. She turned around once more to see if he was there but he wasn’t. He was replaced by a grey men that was smiling at her. He held a scalpel in his hands and was reaching for her. She opened her mouth to scream and…

Woke up.

`..’

“So I’ll see you all Monday for a final review session.” Walsh placed her messy papers inside of her brief case and then closed it. She fixed her sweater and then left the room as everyone else did.

“Boy that was an exciting class, huh?”

“Oh yeah, wow.”

“And that last twenty minutes--it was a revelation. Just laid out everything we needed to know for the final. I’d hate to miss that.”
Buffy and Willow walked down the stairs, taking cautious steps to not step over anyone or anything.

“Just tell me. I didn’t snore.”

Willow smiled and laughed. Her best friend was out of her mind sometimes. “You were very discreet. Minimal drool.”

“Oh yay.”

Buffy laughed and then felt nervous that one of the subjects in her dream was making his way towards her.

“So, were you dreaming?” Willow smiled and lightly bumped her shoulder into Buffy.

“Yeah, it was kind of intense…”

“Intense? Really? ‘Cause you seemed so peaceful.” And so hot but Riley wasn’t going to add that. Not yet anyway.

Willow looked between the two and then stepped back retreating out of the area but then remembered what Buffy said about her and Spike begin mates so decided she’d stay, stick around and make sure Buffy didn’t hurt the boy to badly.

“You were there just a bit” Buffy looked at Riley and wondered how was she going to tell him that she wasn’t interested in him. Even though the kiss wasn’t real, it was way to gentle and loving. She’d rather have it rough, like Spike’s.

It just had to be sunny in the real world.

“Romantic lead?” Riley placed his hands into his pockets and looked dreamily at Buffy. She was already dreaming about him then he was almost there. All he had to do was go out with her and then eventually tell her that he was a solider boy who took down demons and she’d accept it and boom, married and kids and whoa wait…what the fuck?

“Ummm, nope. Just a lot of…Anya.” Buffy stopped in her tracks as said Anya was standing before her. She had her dark hair tied up in a messy ponytail and was wearing a long white shirt with a short black skirt.

“Hey underlings I’m looking for Xander.”

Willow and Buffy looked between each other and then grabbed Anya by her arms and hurried towards the entrance.

“Get your hands off me.” Anya struggled against them but they held on tight.

“Anya, we’ll show you were Xander is but please don’t say anything else. I don’t want to have to hurt Riley’s feelings.”

“Oh, you don’t like the simpleton you were talking too. All you got to say is.” Anya turned her head towards Riley and then yelled across the half empty hall, “Buffy doesn’t want you Riley.” Anya then turned back to meet them and they looked at her.

“What the hell did you just do? I didn’t mean for you to yell it.”

“In all my years of living and getting revenge from the lovers scorned. You either deal with it now or don’t deal with it at all and just accept.”

Buffy shook her head and then slowed down walking as did Willow. Willow wiped a lose piece of hair off her face and then adjusted her books in her hands.

“I’m going to Oz’s. Meet at The Bronze later?”

Buffy nodded her head and then continued walking out of the school and off of the campus. She didn’t have anymore classes till four and it was about lunch time so she had enough time. She let Anya’s arm go and then walked beside her.

Hoping it’d turn night soon so she could go after Spike. She wanted to understand this mating thing with him better and find Lea.

Where ever she was.

She could still feel her.

“You know you smell like Luxuria right?” Anya said with a smirk.

`..’

“You play around to much, Asmodeus. You should just get this over with. I’m tired of waiting for Luxuria to escape.”

Asmodeus shook her head and then kept looking through the big black crystal ball that was resting on the Leviathan’s back. She placed it there and continued watching as Buffy explained to Anya what was happening and Anya just laughed and hushed her.

“I liked her better as a vengeance demon. She was less human that way.”

“Shut up Satan. I can’t hear them.” Asmodeus looked off at the other black balls on the Leviathan’s back and walked over towards one that was shinning.

She touched it with her finger and then smiled.

Luxuria was talking to her minions and was making a copy of the girl minion and herself. And what she was thinking was perfect.

Satan came up behind Asmodeus and grinded his rock hard member into her. He was Spike again and he was rubbing himself all over Asmodeus body.

“I love this body. Never known a human that could have so much loving, so much package. I wonder how does he walk around with this thing.” Satan grabbed his member and then started stroking it. His hand had a mind of his own and he couldn’t control himself. He continued to stroke it before he suddenly stopped and changed bodies. He was now a harpy as the Ssheea should be.

“That body is too…”

“It’s not in your department. Now shut up. I’m trying to understand what I’m seeing.”

Luxuria was touching the copies of them and now she was easily escaping but wasn’t she in that broad muscled man’s arms.

Asmodeus touched the crystal and then opened her glowing blue eyes.

“Find William and start the ritual. Start the beginning of it. We don’t have a lot of time before what Laume says is true. Do it now!” Asmodeus screamed and Luxuria shivered at the contact in the image.

“Alright, Mistress Asmodeus. I have everything under control.”

“Good. The war generals are all ready, just waiting on you sweet.”

“Of course, Asmodeus Ssheea.”

And then the crystal turned white again and then green, blending in with the Leviathan’s scales and he crawled back into the hole from once he came.

Asmodeus turned towards Satan and then lengthen her claws, her nails became shiny and black. She reached out her hand towards Satan and then scratched him along his collar bone, red blood fell on the ground and he smiled.

“You dare scratch me bitch.”

“You dare send THEM after them. What are you so wrapped up about Satan?”

“I sent THEM to upped our chances. I just release them and when William and Buffy kill them, everything will start out as it was meant.” Satan slashed out his claws but Asmodeus easily dodged them and flew up into the air. He flew up into the air after her and kicked his bloodied foot at her. She brushed it to the side and then slashed out her claws, they raked across his face and scratched most of his face away.

“You bitch.” Satan rushed at Asmodeus and she was expecting it so leaned back and stuck him in the shoulders with the edges of her wings. They gave into him and she pushed him against the wall as far as she could go.

“We do things my way. Get out of line again and I will kill you.” Asmodeus clawed Satan on his other side and blood dripped down her claws and his face.

“I thought you loved me.” Satan whispered as most of his tongue was ripped out.

“My love for you is like death. It comes quickly and then it goes.” They were so high up that when she pulled out of him, he fell. He fell all the way towards the forgotten dark blue ground; dead.

`..’

Spike walked around his hotel room. It was almost night and he had a little hour before he’d go out and hunt.

He was very hungry and hadn’t fed since Lea was taken. A vampire could only last so long before blood lust took over and he killed everything in sight. Which he didn’t want to do, he’d upset his slayer and he didn’t want to be the receiving end of any stake.

He’d rather the slayer be the receiving end of his stake, which could of happened yesterday night after he finished eating her out. But the rest was up to him, it was like letting a dog get to know you for the first time. All you had to do was stick your hand out and it was the dog’s choice on whether to smell you are or not. And of course after the ‘smell’ his Buffy had, she’d be begging to him inside of her hot tight little opening, and it wouldn’t be the one she sat on. Not yet anyway.

It was only till it was eight at night and Spike was patrolling the streets looking for his next prey. His feet just carried him and it wasn’t like he knew where he was going. Something was hitting his nose and it was delicious. It tasted like sex: hot, demanding sex.

Spike followed the scent with his nose and it led him to an alley, he stepped inside and disappeared in the shadows, watching the woman on her knees, sucking the man’s dick. His head was leaned back into the wall and his lips were slightly parted as she sucked him into heaven.

Her hand was holding his balls and she massaging them as her tongue laved around his head as her other hand was pumping him in and out of her mouth. The man groaned and moaned while thrusting himself inside her mouth. He was nearly close and hated the fact that his girlfriend wouldn’t draw it out. He wanted her to tease him, tease him like a vixen.

Spike knew because he could smell their fear of getting caught, his need coming to an end and her boredom-ness. She was bored and wanted something more long and hard to play with.
Spike could give her that, just that damn boy had to leave the area.

The man finally exploded into her mouth and she lapped up every ounce of his seed, taking it in her mouth and swallowing deep. She got up off her knees and fixed her clothing and turned her head away from him so she could plop her breast out of her bra and then she fixed her shirt as she did nothing.

But Spike saw, he saw everything.

“Sorry babe,” She had a think accent and was very heavy with her words as she spoke. “I want to stay out here a little longer, fresher up, pop a fresh breath mint, maybe.”

He nodded his head and then left the area, leaving the poor woman to the big bad. His foot steps fading were loud and rushed as he rushed back inside the Bronze.

When did he find the Bronze? Spike was sure that he was far from it since the hotel was on the far side of town but his nose brought him here for a reason and he would figure that out as soon as he fed…

From her.

The woman turned her head, her long red hair going with her head as she turned. She slowly backed up into the brick wall and raised her skirt, so it could bunch at her hips. She sagged her hips open and then rose her shirt up with her free hand, taking the shirt off she threw it over her head, into the darkness.
It landed by Spike’s feet and he stepped even further back into the shadows. He didn’t want her stopping on his account, plus she seemed like the type to let someone else watched as she did her dirties. He liked that in woman.

The woman was rubbing her fingers all over her breast; squeezing and moaning as her free had found her clit with ease.
The girl decided not to wear underwear. Nice.

The woman continued to rub her clit, arching her back before she slid them inside of her. She opened her mouth and silently gasped at the penetration of her fingers. She only had one finger inside of her and her thumb was madly working her throbbing clit.
Spike knew it was throbbing because he could smell the blood pumping, just pumping to make the fire bigger.

Well he was there to cool it down.

He stepped out of the shadows and looked at the woman as she continued. Her eyes were closed but now she was bent over and she was still pumping her fingers in and out of her, two were inside her instead of one and she was fast, boy she was fast.
But dear ol’ Spike was faster, beyond fast.

He was standing behind her, his vampire guise on before she could utter another name off her lips that he couldn’t hear. She continued chanting the name, her orgasm was close.

Spike turned her around and she stared at him wide eyed as she had been caught with a man with a fucked up face, but she didn’t care. He still looked hot and she was so close she needed release.

“What…are you?”

“Your new master. Need help, pet?”

The woman looked his accent and she nodded her head slow as her fingers were slowing down from being caught by this deformed hot freak.

“Let the Big Bad help you then, sweet.” he threw his head back and laughed. He grabbed her hand that was working at her breast and slid that slowly down her body, she gasped in shock and awe as he did. The hand that was inside of her was going up her body as the other hand went down. The fingers that were wet were placed in her mouth and she licked her fingers clean as the fingers that were dry were inside of her and Spike was pumping her fingers quick, quicker and faster than she ever had and she was twistingly liking it. Her orgasm was close and she wanted to shout so bad out a name but she wasn’t sure what this deformed hot freak name was so instead she would have to be quiet but it wasn’t going to work like that though.

Before her orgasm took over her body and sent it in spasms, Spike reared threw his head back and brought it down with the killing bite. The woman shuddered and moved against her own fingers as he fed from her.

Her blood was deep and dark and filled with something he recognized; recognized all to well. He licked his lips and pulled back, letting the body drop to the ground.

He turned into his human mask and then shook his head.

“Lea, what are you doing here?”

Lea appeared out of thin air before Spike, she had on dark purple rubes and they were see-through. He saw her hard nipples and her hairless cunt. He licked his lips and then realized that it wasn’t Buffy. He shook his head.

He wanted to taste and drink deep in Buffy not in Lea.

“Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. I’m not here for that. I have only a couple of hours before they realize I’m not waking. Dewn will know so I must do this quick.”

Dewn? Who the hell was that?

“The man who has your ring. I going to start the beginning of the ritual and you, William and Buffy will finish the rest.”

Spike placed his hands on his hips, moving his duster back, flowing behind him.

“What ritual and how?”

“I will give you moi sang, William.”

Spike understood some French and he knew she was speaking that dreaded language, he could tell with the tongue rolls of her r”s and other letters but he didn’t care. And didn’t he already have enough of her blood?

“You don’t have enough to finish the ritual. Why do you think I gave it to you so willingly. There are only two ways to give strength. Le sexe avec tu or séparément.

“I’m not having sex with you again, Lea.” Spike shook his head.

She wasn’t Buffy.

“Of course not. Most likely it would be with the both of you but that is only on desperate times. I’m not a desperate woman, William. I’m talking about giving you my blood, permanently. You and Buffy, I’m giving you a great gift. There is a problem.”

“What is it then? Spit it out Lea. I have to find Buffy.”

“My servant Tommy is finding her for you. Why you think I made Sonya and Tommy have sex in this alleyway. To lure you. Tommy is looking for Buffy. She’s inside chatting with her friends. I ‘m talking to you because you must understand William.”

“Tell me” Spike almost screamed. He was getting very annoyed.
“If I give you moi sang, you must sleep with Buffy so you can get her pregnant. And I mean as soon as it enters your body and hers.”

`..’

Buffy was sitting at her regular table at the Bronze, drinking Coke and talking with her friends. Well most of them were her friends.

After she halfway walked Anya to Xander’s sorry excuse for a house, well his basement. She left the babbling Anya alone and headed right back towards campus. Along the walk she thought about everything Anya had said.

“Lea’s from Sextra. I just think it’s a place full of orgasms, but who knows. If the great Luxuria came down here then it’s business.”

She shook her head from the rest of what Anya said and before she could even blink she was standing outside a hotel room.

She wasn’t sure how she got there so fast, but she was in front of a hotel door and her face was against the door, as if listening for something. But she wasn’t sure what she was looking for and she till didn’t tell Giles about the dream yet. What the little girl had sung and the box, the perfectly square box. What the hell was in it? Was what got Buffy’s curiosity and Drusilla wanting her to scream, what was that about?

But Buffy had backed away from the door and turned around, making sure she was paying attention to her surroundings. She didn’t want to end up on someone else’s door steps.

And as if everything seemed like before it came in front of her eyes like a movie and she did nothing but watch.

She finally made it to her dorm room, dropped off her books and headed towards her other class. On the way, she met Riley and wouldn’t stop bugging her about that damn dream, so she lied through her teeth and said that she dreamed of bunnies and kid things from when she was little. She didn’t know him that well enough to tell him that she was a slayer and every conversation it came up.

It was so funny as she had stared at him how when she first saw him she wanted him to be hers but now she just wanted to knock him over the head and scream at him for not being what she really wanted. A bleached blonde peroxide vamp with good ass lips. But she didn’t. She kept it to her self and as soon as one of Riley’s friends pulled him aside she walked away as quickly as possible to go to her next class. And then she found out the Professor cancelled the class and it would go on Monday.

And to think she came early to class. She wasn’t doing that again. Never.

Now she was at the Bronze because Willow’s boyfriend Oz wanted to check out the new band. Buffy wasn’t sure what their name was and didn’t care. Willow was resting her head on Oz’s shoulder as he watched the scary-looking singer sing. The singer’s eyes were on Oz and Buffy wanted to warn Willow but it was harmless.

And she didn’t care.

She took another sip of her Coke and pouted as it was empty.

She stood up and by passed a crowd of people before reaching the bar. Not wanting to wait since there was people screaming over her, she went upstairs. The people were heading down and she was up here, alone.

As always.

Not like it matter to her. Now she could think in peace.

She leaned over the balcony watching as people danced to the mellow rock music. She pressed her arms on the railing and just watched. All the people moving against each other seemed like blurs of colors and it wasn’t until that she turned a little to see Xander walk in with a giddy Anya on his arms. They ’skipped’ towards the table and sat down, talking. Xander’s black hair was a mess and so was Anya’s, seemed like…

“They had sex right, yeah I know. They make it so obvious.”

A man with glistening brown eyes walked on the side of Buffy and she turned her head to look at him. He looked familiar but she couldn’t place it.

“Who are you? If your a vampire aren’t you a little dumb to just come up to me. I can kill you right here and now and no one would know because of vampires go poof.” Buffy made the gesture with her hands and leaned up off the railing, staring at him.

“I’m not a vampire, Buffy Summers. I am a servant of Luxuria. Nothing more. She has asked me to tell you to come outside to meet her. She doesn’t have long, but she says this is very important. Mister Spike is out there as well.”

The man bowed and made his way down the stairs as a couples came up. Buffy ran her hands through her hair and then dug in her bra for her black pins. She pinned her hair up, half down, half framing her face. She wasn’t sure why but just hearing Spike’s name made her nervous and she wanted to look good for him.

Buffy headed down the stairs after the man but then someone grabbed her arm. She turned around and saw it was said Spike.

“Getting ready for me, love.” Buffy gulped at the sudden shock. Spike pulled Buffy into a tight hug and wrapped his arms around her body, his hands slid down her upper back to her lower and rested at her ass. Buffy slightly pushed him off and looked passed his shoulders to see Lea sitting down, her legs were crossed and she had her hand on a woman’s thigh. The woman was looking at her. No wait.

The man who was supposed to take her to him was walking up the stairs and when he got to Lea. He kneeled at her feet, kissing her feet.

“I’m sorry Mistress. I was trying to be quick but some chick started to grope me. Please forgive me. I will become a vampire and let you feed.”

Lea smiled and flashed her fangs.

“It’s okay. Now you go down stairs and watch out for any of her friends.” Lea turned towards the woman. “You watch the back.”
The man stood up and then pointed down at the floor to a corner, where a girl was knocked out and her hands were tied behind her back with something white. Buffy couldn’t tell.
“Spike get that woman up. I want to see her.”

Spike let go of Buffy and walked towards the woman on the floor. He picked her up by her tied hands and held her face in front of Lea’s.

Lea looked at the woman, she reached out and opened one eye.

“Do as I say.”

The woman nodded her head and then her other eye opened.

“Do as you say. Mistress Luxuria. God of Lust.”

“Distract Buffy’s friends, Abby. I want them distracted long enough for us to talk.”

Abby nodded her head and then stood up. She wiggled her wrist out of the thing tying her hands together.

“Be gone, mere servants.”

The three servants did what they were told, leaving Buffy and Spike alone with her.

“You made them your servants?” Buffy was sitting down a couch opposite Lea. Her legs were crossed and now Spike was sitting beside her.

“I can do a lot more with the mortal mind, but that is a matter for another time. We need to talk and I don’t have long.”

Buffy nodded her head and then opened her mouth but Spike beat her to the question asking.

Damn him.

And damn herself for being so slow.

“Why can I smell when Buffy is in heat?”

Lea laughed. Her hand touched her chest and then she ran her hands over her breast before touching her head. “You guys are connected. She knows when you are in heat as well. It’ll make her a little lusty but that’s about it.”

“Okay, why are we mates then?”

“Buffy, you do know that behind every slayer’s essence there is a little bit of demon in there. Yours is connected to Spike’s demon and trust me after you spend a day with him you will see.”

Lea smiled. Her fangs were showing. Buffy kept staring at her eyes and she felt like….

Running her hands all over Spike’s body.

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

Maybe.

Okay I want to run my hands all over Spike’s body, Buffy thought and so did Spike. He was looking at her with that tingle in his eyes.

“But to answer any questions, you may have sex and not get pregnant. It is only when that I start and end the ritual that you will.”

“So we can have sex and she don’t get pregnant?”

“Bein sur.” Lea smiled and then she leaned further into the couch, only her rose colored eyes showed. Buffy didn’t even give Spike a second time to think.

She jumped on top of him and wasn’t sure if Lea was doing it or it was all her but she felt fucking great.
The Gentlemen, part II by Domination
"Getting ready for me, love." Buffy gulped at the sudden shock. Spike pulled Buffy into a tight hug and wrapped his arms around her body, his hands slid down her upper back to her lower and rested at her ass. Buffy slightly pushed him off and looked passed his shoulders to see Lea sitting down, her legs were crossed and she had her hand on a woman's thigh. The woman was looking at her. No wait.

The man who was supposed to take her to him was walking up the stairs and when he got to Lea. He kneeled at her feet, kissing her feet.

"I'm sorry Mistress. I was trying to be quick but some chick started to grope me. Please forgive me. I will become a vampire and let you feed."

Lea smiled and flashed her fangs.

"It's okay. Now you go down stairs and watch out for any of her friends." Lea turned towards the woman. "You watch the back."

The man stood up and then pointed down at the floor to a corner, where a girl was knocked out and her hands were tied behind her back with something white. Buffy couldn't tell.

"Spike get that woman up. I want to see her."

Spike let go of Buffy and walked towards the woman on the floor. He picked her up by her tied hands and held her face in front of Lea's.

Lea looked at the woman, she reached out and opened one eye.

"Do as I say."

The woman nodded her head and then her other eye opened.

"Do as you say. Mistress Luxuria. God of Lust."

"Distract Buffy's friends, Abby. I want them distracted long enough for us to talk."

Abby nodded her head and then stood up. She wiggled her wrist out of the thing tying her hands together.

"Be gone, mere servants."

The three servants did what they were told, leaving Buffy and Spike alone with her.

"You made them your servants?" Buffy was sitting down on a couch opposite Lea. Her legs were crossed and now Spike was sitting beside her.

"I can do a lot more with the mortal mind, but that is a matter for another time. We need to talk and I don't have long."

Buffy nodded her head and then opened her mouth but Spike beat her to the question asking.

Damn him.

And damn herself for being so slow.

"Why can I smell when Buffy is in heat?"

Lea laughed. Her hand touched her chest and then she ran her hands over her breast before touching her head. "You guys are connected. She knows when you are in heat as well. It'll make her a little lusty but that's about it."

"Okay, why are we mates then?"

"Buffy, you do know that behind every slayer's essence there is a little bit of demon in there. Yours is connected to Spike's demon and trust me after you spend a day with him you will see."

Lea smiled. Her fangs were showing. Buffy kept staring at her eyes and she felt like….

Running her hands all over Spike's body.

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

Maybe.

Okay I want to run my hands all over Spike's body, Buffy thought and so did Spike. He was looking at her with that tingle in his eyes.

"But to answer any questions, you may have sex and not get pregnant. It is only when that I start and end the ritual that you will."

"So we can have sex and she don't get pregnant?"

"Bein sur." Lea smiled and then she leaned further into the couch, only her rose colored eyes showed. Buffy didn't even give Spike a second time to think.

She jumped on top of him and wasn't sure if Lea was doing it or it was all her but she felt fucking great.

And she wasn't sure why. Buffy couldn't keep her hands off Spike and it wasn't like she had self control of her sexual hunger because she would have already jumped Parker and Riley if she didn't, but something about Spike made her want to let loose and enjoy everything that he threw at her.

Thing was, he didn't do anything except sit there trying to push her away. She was sucking on his neck, her middle grinding against his and he wasn't doing anything about it. She'd change his mind, just he wait.

"Lea, get Buffy off me. Not like this." Spike almost pleaded. He'd rather have Buffy as she was not like some whore on the street that Lea had got a hold too.

"Fine, sweet." Lea's rose-colored eyes turned back to hazel and Buffy stopped running her hands up and down Spike's nicely shaped chest. She raised her eyebrow in confusion, wondering why in the hell was she in Spike's lap. And wasn't it just peachy that she was up against Spike's cock.

Least she didn't have to ask if she was turning him on.

"What happened and why am I sitting in your lap against your…" Buffy blushed and then quickly got off his lap. She sat on the side of him, her cheeks still turning red.

"It was my doing sweet. Your lust was already in there. I just bring it out." Buffy's cheeks were turning even redder, it wasn't from her blushing anymore. How dare Lea control her? She didn't like it people controlling her or taking advantage of her. Giles did and she didn't feel like she could trust him until he got fired from the council.

"Don't do that again." Buffy's anger went away as she heard the band play a different song. Nice beat. "but I have another question. Every time I'm asleep. I see then again, your Ssheea. What are they doing? I don't like people invading my mind. I had the power but that was a long time ago and it didn't work on vampires, stupid mind reading powers." Buffy mumbled the rest and then felt embarrassed when she realized that she said most of what she didn't want to say out loud.

Damn ranting.

"The Ssheea are our council. They invade your dreams to try to tell you something. They are the council and then Laume is the head. She is the Boss. The Ssheea don't usually get involved with Earth plane but it is only because of the child that Laume predicted. The child that you shall soon carry, that will help us and in return, we will help you. What was the last dream you had?"

Buffy blushed again. She didn't want to say it out loud but she needed answers.

Here it goes Buff.

"Last dream I had was I was back in their presence. Asmodeus was talking to Satan about something and next thing he had her pinned to the ground. He was raping her and he was Spike. And Asmodeus was feeling happy about it but she wanted to see him. Spike Satan was saying I love you and Asmodeus looks in his eyes and she sees…me" Buffy gulped and took a quick look at Spike. He was staring at her. But it wasn't just an ordinary stare. It was one of those 'are you serious?' or ' Did she just say what I think she just said?'

Yeah, Buffy did.

Lea fanned out her wrinkled robes and smiled. She ran her hands through her hair and leaned forward. "The Ssheea can turn into any human, immortal, or demon they chose. Most likely they were trying to make you want Spike. Did you want him after you woke up?" Buffy gulped again and she nodded her head.

She did. She was touching herself, but she wasn't going to say that to Lea and Spike wasn't either. She'd do anything if he didn't tell her.

"You don't have to hide but alright. It is time for my leave. Two days from now, I want you to save me from The Initiative until then stick tight to each other. Spike, I want you to haul her up at the crypt. Take whatever she needs."

Lea stood up and so did Spike and Buffy. She bowed her head at them and smiled as Tommy and Sonya came to stand by her side.

"Wait, Spike haul me up where? I'm not going anywhere with him. I have a dorm room, roommate with best friend. Not happening."

Lea snarled. "Don't be so uptight slayer. I will send Abby with you. She will watch your back until you save me. During that time I will get the gem so stay safe. You don't have to go back to the crypt with Spike. I was just suggesting. Plus I want him to clean that place out. The solider boys took their dead but left evidence. Spike can track them."

Spike nodded his head and placed his hand on Buffy's back. Buffy shivered at the contact but didn't push his hand away.

"''right. Now let's leave. Your friends are starting to wonder where you went." Spike walked with Buffy towards the stairs but she stopped to turn around and stare at Lea.

"How long will Spike and I stay connected to you?"

Lea cocked her head to the side and then smiled. Her fangs were white.

"Not very long. If you want to be not connected. You could of just said so, but it also breaks the ties of your bond to him." Lea pointed at Spike. "Do you want it removed, sweet?"

What was it with demons and pet names?

"No."

Buffy shook her head no to clarify her answer and walked down the stairs to her friends. Spike wasn't by her side, he left at the back of the club, leaving her alone to face her friends.

She was all alone again and didn't mind it.

Her brain was hurting and she wasn't sure why.

Why she said no when Lea could have removed the bond and she be free of Spike? Why didn't she mind going to Spike's crypt tomorrow, to look for evidence and to save Lea? And she wondered why she didn't care what her friends thought.

It was her life not theirs.

`..'

Buffy shrugged her shoulders for the fifth time that morning. Giles kept mouthing her what were they going to do, and she just didn't know.

Everything was perfectly fine yesterday night. Everyone was talking just perfectly fine. If she knew that the next morning she wasn't going to be able to talk at all. She would have sang, screamed loud, or at least called her mother to talk her ear off. But no, she went to bed with a voice and woke up without out. Everyone had.

Everyone was just as mute as she, and wasn't it just so funny that Spike was in Giles's house again and since she hadn't told Lea to break the bind her and Spike could talk inside their heads to each other. Wasn't that just peachy? So she wanted to laugh at Xander, Anya, Giles, and Willow. She could still 'talk' and they couldn't.

All she knew when she woke up that she just had to see Giles to see if he knew what was wrong and he unlocked his door to reveal Xander, Anya and Willow behind it. Willow had gotten there early because Buffy decided to sleep in. Spike came minutes after she did, under his dirty flaming blanket.

"We'll be fine, pet. Don't get your knickers in a twist. We'll figure something out." Spike whispered inside her mind and she wished right this moment that she could talk to Lea. She would know what to do.

Giles snapped his fingers at everyone and then wrote in black on a clip board of papers. He wrote so fast that when he showed them what he wrote, they couldn't make of it, but with Spike's eyes. He knew what it said:

What do we know so far?

Xander raised his hand in the air and then bent his head to write down on his piece of paper. He rose it high in the air and everyone frowned.

We can't talk.

Giles rolled his eyes and then tore the piece of paper he wrote down on and then wrote on another.

Oh, Xander, we didn't notice. Anything else?

Everyone silently laughed and then thought really hard. What else did they know?

"Pet, remember that dream you had yesterday morning. About that box?"

Buffy opened her mouth and looked at Spike. How did he know?

"Yeah, how did you know I had a dream about a box?"

"You were snoozing in class. I snooze during the day. When you dream I am awake."

Oh. Buffy didn't need to say it because it was already known. So she stepped towards the middle of the living room and waved at everyone, looking at them except for Xander. She really didn't much care for Xander right now.

She grabbed Giles's piece of papers from him and wrote down shortage of what she really wanted to say.

I had a dream recently that this little girl was holding this box and singing. She said something that we couldn't even shout. Couldn't even cry. The gentlemen are coming by. Full research mode.

Giles smiled and ran to hug Buffy. He nearly jumped up and down and then walk towards his library of books and opened one, as he did so did the others. Only Buffy and Spike stood there, not touching the books. They were fighters not researches.

"Where did Lea's minion go last night? I went to the table and she wasn't there"

Spike smiled and then rolled his eyes towards the door.

"She's at the crypt. She said that she'll try and get a head start. I came to get you and ask about this non-talking problem."

Buffy shook her head and then walked towards him, her arm touching his arm. "Sure. I don't want to be here. Let's head out somewhere. I can't stand being here not one minute."

Spike cocked his head to the side and twirled his tongue between his teeth, sending Buffy a lot of shivers she didn't need resting at her heat.

"I got a hotel room. The manager deals with evil things. He won't mind. We'll have to take the sewers though."

Buffy's lip curled in disgust. She didn't want to get dirty, but as long as she wasn't in the area with Xander then she'd be alright.

"I guess."

They both headed towards the front door, Spike bending over slightly to pick up his blanket.

"If you don't want to get dirty in the sewers, pet. You can jump on my back."

Spike stood up and sent a smirk her way. She smiled and playfully slapped his shoulder, which sent an electric current to go through both of them. They both shivered and Buffy dropped her hand away from his arm.

They didn't say anything to each other, Buffy opening the door with Spike's blanket over his head, walking out towards the manhole, leaving the questioning minds behind.

Only Anya sat on the couch watching as they left, Buffy closing the door and she knew most definitely that if Luxuria was in town the big bad was coming out of the ground.

Anya didn't just know where.

`..'

Lea laid out in her cell. Her robes were see-through and she knew she was getting the attention of the solider boys, they kept staring inside her cell as they passed which was quite fun. She couldn't talk due to Satan calling on THEM, so she'd just have fun by teasing the guys. They were just soon to be minions under her power. She was the lust god after all. Well second in command compared to Asmodeus.

Lea rolled on her back and ran her hands up and down her body, taking in a breath as she watched one solider boy watch her. His mouth was dripping open with drool and she smiled. His sexual need was coming off of him in waves and all she wanted to do was rip through the glass and snatch him up.

But he was a newbie to the lust and the glass was covered with high intensity of electricity, she touch it, she'd fry.

Least, she didn't have the power of water or she'd die.

Poor Lena.

She had one more day to wait for Buffy and Spike to come, when they came she was going to get the ring and vanish, going back to the crypt to where she was first summoned by William or Spike as he called himself.

William was his given name so he should just switch his name back. But the vampire she knew then was nothing to the vampire she knew and saw now.

He was different. His power was different and the lust he felt for Buffy was strong. He not only wanted to fuck her but claim her as his, forever. Which Lea would gladly let happen. It was already going to happen but happen to late, so Lea was just here to speed things up a little. Nothing wrong with that.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

Lea sat up and placed her hands on the tile floor. She looked at the older woman in front of her and smirked, her smirk was nothing but evil.

Her name was Professor Walsh and the man beside her was Professor Dewn. Walsh had short pixie styled hair that was blonde and sort of whitish and Dewn had long red hair that he tied back. A scar ran down his forehead to his lips. The scar made him more attractive and Walsh was lusting after him which gave Lea power.

She loved humans, but she wouldn't eat them.

Yuck.

Dewn pressed a big wipe board against the glass and Lea frowned.

What did you do witch?

Lea shook her head and rose her finger in the air. She traced her words into the air. The words became red like fire, she was finger writing in the air.

Nothing. If I did, would I be here?

Dewn took the wipe board down and then he erased what he wrote to write something else.

Look bitch. I know you did something.

Lea shook her head and then laughed. If she could talk and her laugh was sound, it would have sounded frightening and deafening.

Nothing I say. Fine, don't believe me.

Dewn's pale face was getting red with anger.

I can't wait to cut you up.

Lea 's chest vibrated with laugher.

I can't wait either.

Dewn placed the wipe board on the ground and then banged his fist against the cell. His haunting blue eyes were almost turning red.

It was then that Lea notice what was on his fingers and Dewn noticed it too before he took off the gold ring and rubbed it in Lea's face, that he had it and she didn't.

"Sonya, I want you to bump Dewn and make him drop the ring. Please have Tommy pick it up, sweet."

"Of course, Mistress."

As on cue, Tommy and Sonya came walking down the hall, peering over to the sides to make sure that the hostiles were inside the cell and awake not dead. Since Sonya was on the left side where Dewn was, Tommy jumped back and bumped Sonya into Dewn. The ring fell from his hands and onto the floor, rolling towards Tommy. Tommy casually dropped his clip board over the ring and bent over to pick up the clip board and the ring. Dewn so caught up with the fact he got bumped forgot the ring fell.

Sonya excused herself, after slowly and carefully dropping her gold ring with a green stone in the middle onto the floor. Dewn picked it up and left, not really noticing that the ring he picked up was just an ordinary ring.

Stupid.

Tommy looked up and down the hall and then came closer towards Lea's cell.

"I have the ring Mistress. What shall I do?"

Lea smiled and then stood up to her full height.

"When you leave, find Spike and hand it to him. Tell him he must not wear it till I am free."

Tommy and Sonya nodded their heads and then went their separate ways.

Good mortals.

Lea was alone now and she felt it, ridding up her spine till it settled on her brain. She wished she was back home so she could rest and feed, but she wasn't going back home till she had the baby in her arms. And as Laume said the baby would be a boy and Buffy would name him Cameron.

Laume made Lea promise that she wouldn't tell that part. She had to stare into Laume's pure white blind eyes and say, 'I promise'

Lea shook her head and fanned out her robes, sitting down, crossed legged, focusing her mind on reaching Buffy and Spike.

They were in his motel room, talking and having fun. Spike had his duster off and was laying on the bed, Buffy was laying on the bed as well. She was wearing a tank top and a black skirt, it stopped at her knees but was, for right now, riding up her legs.

Lea's eyes were closed and she smiled at the sight before her. Buffy was almost leaking so bad that Lea herself could smell it.

Spike touch the poor girl. Touch her.

But Lea didn't shout out, she just watched as they laid there, talking but with sexual need between them they couldn't anymore.

Their needs were going to break loose and Lea was glad.

Finally.

`..'

Spike looked at Buffy. His yellow eyes were looking at Buffy with pure lust in them. His demon was staring at her, wanting to mark her as his and Buffy, by now, wouldn't mind it at all.

Buffy looked at his demon and wasn't afraid. Yeah, she seen it numerous times but right now it was just them too and she didn't have a stake to his chest and he wasn't placing his fangs into her neck.

Good deal.

Buffy reached out with her hand to touch Spike's face. She ran her hands over the scar on his eyebrow. She almost leaned her head in to kiss it but didn't. She wasn't ready for the questions yet. She still wasn't sure herself but she just knew that being with Spike felt right.

No questions. No wondering. No 'Oh I don't know'.

She knew something was there just wasn't sure what.

"What's wrong? You aren't saying anything?" Spike looked at Buffy through his demon's eyes and just wanted to get on top of her and rip her clothes off and go fast and hard, pounding into her so hard that she could most likely split in two but being that Buffy had slayer strength would probably be able to take it.

Nice.

Buffy shook her head and smiled, sitting up on the kind of clean bed in the motel room and rubbed her arms.

"Nothing. I'm fine. Just a little anxious."

"Anxious about what, pet? Are you worried about what Lea said?"

Buffy nodded her head. He could just tell that off the bat.

"Maybe she's lying and is pulling our strings. If we were meant to be together than why do we just have natural hatred for each other?"

Spike shrugged his shoulders and sat up as well. There was only a inch between them and if he would have moved a little closer and than boom. He'd be nearly on top of her.

"Lea doesn't lie. She does but not to me. Lea told me once that some of the greatest enemies become the greatest lovers. Me and you are two unique fighters. You are a slayer and because your watcher said, 'Go fight. Kill evil vampires' and me being a vampire was told all around the ben' to hunt and hurt you. That's what we did, we hunted and hurted each other. So have you are given a thought on what do you want? I want a mate who will stick by my side. A mate that loves me for my demon and the human part of me." Spike closed his mind off and then closed his eyes for a bit then he shook his head. His human mask coming back on and his yellow gleaming eyes were now blue, a deep ocean blue.

"I want to be a normal girl. Boyfriend, college, married, kids, live, die, but I can't be any of those things. I can't be a normal girl with a boyfriend because I could get them killed. I can't have kids because I'll risk their lives and mine trying to protect them. And now, me and you are sworn enemies and here we are laying in your bed and talking as friends. We are so close to each other that I feel like we should be…

Buffy didn't want to think the rest of it because it was kind of border line dirty and she was far from just telling him EVERYTHING that was on her mind or what she wanted to say but she wasn't ready for that. She still didn't even understand "THEM".

"I feel a little bored. Do you want to go out and hunt?"

Buffy nodded her head and then swung her legs over the bed she could stand.

"Let's go have some dirty fun." Her words didn't come out as she meant it.

She got a question eyebrow rise from Spike.

"No not like that. You dust the vamps and they get their cooties all over you."

Spike laughed and stood up to put on his duster. He made his way towards the door. He never had took off his boots as Buffy did, so he had to wait when she put them on.

"Hunting here we go"

And they did. They were almost back on the other side of town when they found two gray men floating in the air inside of someone's front door. Buffy ran up to them and punched one in the face and Spike threw the other one as far as he could throw him. They beat them half near to death until two more of the gray men came at them. Buffy beat the others as if she hadn't had a spot of violence in forever, Lea's blood flowing in her veins nearly killed the gray men before Spike pulled her off and brought her close to him. Her hand brushed against his erection and she shivered at the contact. Spike didn't mind it though, he was to focused on the gray men escaping so they followed them to the old clock tower. There were seven empty jars on the table before Buffy smashed them all, along with the perfectly wooden square box that was resting on the table. She smashed the box as hard as she could with a nearby broken chair leg. Then something washed over as it filled her body like it already belong there, it was apart of her and she opened her mouth to scream and

Plop!

Off went their heads and they laid there dead. Suddenly their grey suited bodies disappeared as if they weren't there just a minute ago.

Now Spike and Buffy were back in Spike's motel room, Buffy didn't want to face her friends just yet, not knowing the knowledge she went to get their voices back without even knowing what she done.

So she rested in Spike's bed again as she did earlier but this was after the fight, all the hard work of punching the grey men in the face.

As her fellow slayer sister said it best:

"Isn't it weird how slaying always makes you hungry and horny?"

Buffy wasn't hungry but she was horny. The entire time during the fight she thought of Spike's erection and her legs wrapped around his waist, digging her nails into his back.

She shook her head from her thoughts, she knew she was dripping wet with need and if Spike didn't smell that like he smelled her all the other times then tonight was not one of those 'sexy' nights.

"I kind of liked talking in our heads. Seemed pretty cool."

Buffy smiled and chuckled. "Nerd."

Spike scooted closer towards Buffy and placed his hand on her shoulder, going over her shoulder.

It was sending shivers all down her spine.

"I'm not a nerd. Before I was turned I was very intelligent, kitten." Spike pressed his lips against Buffy's shoulder and stuck out his tongue to lick her there. Buffy shivered under the caress and then looked back at him. He was behind her so it made the positioning and the turning sort of awkward but she got passed it as Spike's kisses were moving up her shoulder to her neck. He bit her with his human teeth and she collapsed in the pleasure.

"I can smell you, pet. Trying to turn me on," lick. "It's working. Was hard as I watched you fight tonight. Now I want you" He bit her again, his hands trailing all around her body. His hands grasped her breast before he started to rotate them, his fingers playing her nipples through the tank top.

"Slayer, slayer, not wearing a bra under you shirt. Naughty. Naughty. Spike must have to teach you a lesson." One hand was still on her breast as the other trailed down her body to reach what was burning her.

Buffy rested her head on his shoulder as he kissed her neck and her shoulder again while talking in her ear.

He hadn't even did anything and she was already wanting him to slid into her.

"Spike?" His hand had gotten to her mound through the skirt and he slid his fingers under it, bunching it at her waist, so he could play with her clit.

He patted it with his index finger, sending Buffy's body in spasms.

The good kind of spasms.

"Unh!, Spike, please."

Spike rubbed his cheek against her cheek and then he purred.

"No kitten. Daddy knows what you want. I can give you what you want."

Buffy's eyes fluttered open as she thought of what he said. His voice was going to bring her over the edge.

He ran his finger around her clit and then slid his fingers along her pussy before she lifted herself up a little to give him better access to her heat.

"I bet you taste and feel good. I'm going to fuck you slayer and you'll like it. My cock will be driving into you, hitting your walls, and you'll be milking my cock."

Buffy grabbed both her breast with her hands and ran her fingers over her nipples as Spike had done but it was with urgency. She really wanted him inside of her.

"I can feel how ready you are for me. Are you really ready for me, Buffy? I'll find your pussy so hot that you'll need my cool dick to calm you down. I can give it to you. I can give you so much more, if you let me. If you allow your body to have such pleasures. Will you?"

Will she? Oh hell fuck yes she was.

But before she could answer Spike sunk his teeth into her neck as he fingered her to heaven.

And she orgasmed from pleasure and pain and Buffy, the vampire slayer, was out.
Strangers and Sunlight Kisses by Domination
Buffy rolled her eyes she was back where she was, she was looking at them again. There they were again. Asmodeus, she was a human woman with wings, the wings were deep blue and see through. Buffy could see all the bones and muscles inside of the wing. Asmodeus was covered in something black that covered her breast but didn't cover her nipples and her arms. It was like a towel was over her body except with holes in them.

"You know someone gets tired of seeing the same person. You need to stop bugging me."

Asmodeus shook her head and floated towards Buffy. She reached down from her height, since she was hovering in the air, and touched Buffy's neck. She hissed and tensed as the pain Asmodeus caused by touching her neck. The bite marks were still sore, and even in dream world.

Sucked for her but was worth it.

Spike just bit her and all she felt was so much pleasure that she couldn't even stop him, she let him continue. Hell he could have killed her and she wouldn't have cared.

"I will stop bugging you when you give us the child. Plus I have called for this private meeting. Lea told you to get her in two days. I want her back as soon as you and William are done with the sexual of lust."

What the heck was sexual of lust?

"Sexual of lust is how you feel about him. I am never wrong when it deals with my power, Buffy. All us Ssheea ask of you right now is to just get pregnant by William. Nothing wrong with that."

Buffy shook her head and stared at Asmodeus. Asmodeus's wing's grew red as her mouth opened and her fangs grew in length.

"How dare you?" Asmodeus snarled and then lounged at Buffy. Buffy jumped back and sent her foot in Asmodeus's chin. Asmodeus screamed, the power of Buffy's kick went through her body and shot to her wings. Asmodeus staggered back and flew a little high into the air. She changed shape in front of Buffy and turned into what Buffy first saw her as.

She had long hair wrapped around her middle, her talons were black and sharp and they were reaching out for Buffy as Asmodeus dived for her.

Buffy moved out of the way as Asmodeus flew right passed her. Asmodeus flew into a wall, the ridge in the wall dung deep in her cheek. She backed from the wall and turn to face Buffy, her skin cheek hanging, until Asmodeus ripped it off and threw it on the ground. It was red and bloodied, sliding across the floor.

"You will pay for that, Buffy." Asmodeus lounged at Buffy again and she flipped back, using her hands and legs to balance her.

She hadn't had a fight like this in a long time. She felt all her slayerness come back to her in tenfold and she stood in defensive stance.

"Asmodeus?" A soft voice was calling Asmodeus's name, Buffy heard it but she wasn't sure if Asmodeus heard her name being called, because she was coming right at her again.

Her talons were out stretched and reaching for her stomach. "I'll spill your guts on the floor and feed." She roared with the word 'feed' and then came at Buffy, she sliced her claws at Buffy while sending in her bony wing.

Buffy was expecting the claws but not the wing, so when she blocked off the claws, by thrusting her arm out and throwing it back at her, the wing's edges stabbed her in her shoulder.

It went through Buffy's shoulder till Buffy pulled out the edge and grabbed her shoulder, wincing in pain.

Since she was wearing her tank she saw how deep the edge went in, it was dripping with her slayer blood but the wound was turning black, decaying black.

"ASMODEUS?" Buffy stepped back as Asmodeus did. A voice was calling her again and they both turned their head to look around for the voice.

"I asked you to call her, not mangle her body. Lea will be upset. Asmodeus let it go." Buffy saw the woman gliding down towards them. She had long white hair with brown and black highlights in them, her hair reached her elbows and was curled heavily around her. Her white robes were long on her arms and were short, stopping at her knees. Her pale white skin was not so pale as a vampires but close.

"She made me mess up my cheek. She denied me. No one denies Ssheea." Asmodeus roared at her words and turned to face Buffy. Her talons were longer now and she was almost about to claw them at Buffy again but she stilled and then she froze as a statue.

The woman that was gliding towards them was now nearly on the ground, her dainty foot was touching the ground before the other. She had her head tilted to the side and was walking. Her hand touched Asmodeus's arm and then she moved her hand down to her hands. She grabbed her fingers between her own and then squeezed and twisted them till they broke. The woman then let Asmodeus's broken fingers go and made her way towards Buffy. Her white robes were flowing behind her, blended in with her skin, she looked naked.

"Who are you? I don't mind fighting all of you, if your just as weak as her." Buffy fixed her stance, her hands on her hips and pointed towards Asmodeus. She was still frozen, her eyes were blue but they were a darker blue as if she was being controlled.

"My name is Laume. Welcome to the Gates Buffy Anne Summers."

Buffy was shocked. As Lea spoke of Laume she thought of Laume as old and wrinkly maybe even bigger than Asmodeus and Satan, but no she looked so young. Young like her.

"Your Laume? I thought you'd be more bigger and old maybe."

Laume laughed and then shook her head. Her lips were a pale pink and her eyes were pinkish red but they way how she was looking, she was looking past her, over her head.

Hello? Buffy wasn't tall.

She came up to Spike's sexy arms.

"You are Buffy are you not? I was thinking more bigger, muscled, taller."

She had her there and wasn't it just awesome that she heard that from someone familiar. Her brain was wrapping around the fact that Laume's head was still on the side and not directly looking at her, before she could think of anything else.

"So your Laume the seer. I thought you be like Drusilla, crazy."

Laume chuckled again and then her head was upright and staring directly at Buffy, in her eyes.

"No. Drusilla is a childe of mine. I didn't make her but I watched over as best as I could. Pauvre fille."

"No, you didn't turn her into a vampire-"

"I didn't say I did. I gave her my power to watch over Earth. If I would have known that all the things that happened to her, happened to her. I wouldn't have gave her the visions."

Buffy nodded her head.

Laume had her again, but wait…

"I thought you could see everything. How did you miss some seer woman turning into a vampire and murdering half of the world?"

"You must understand. I am Seer. I can see whatever comes to me, which is nearly every minute of everyday. Right now, I knew you and Spike would kiss in his motel room, now if you would have just decided to go home after killing The Gentlemen then it would have took a while for me to see, but you still would have turned around and ran to Spike. Drusilla was going to become a nun, knowing that her power was the devil's curse. It wasn't. I gave it to her, my connection to Earth. She is still alive so I can see everything she sees. I send it to her."

Laume walked towards Asmodeus again and touched Asmodeus's arm.

She was still frozen.

"Asmodeus leave us now, please."

Asmodeus shook her head then as if awakening from a dream and winced as her fingers ached with pain, but didn't say a word and flew off. Laume was boss after all.

Laume turned back to stare at Buffy. "I known that Asmodeus was going to attack you after you refusal but thought you would finally give in. You can't kill a God but weaken. That's all there is…" Laume paused and then her arms and hands rose in the air. Her veins were popping out of her arms and were a faint black. Then after a full minute, she dropped her arms and looked at Buffy. "sorry about that. I would get a little bit closer so you could have saw what I just seen but I haven't got a feel of you yet."

All Buffy heard was feel and you. This woman, this seer was gay.

And Buffy didn't go down like that. She liked guys, guys liked; Spike.

"No, feel of you. Since I am blind, I can't see you as I do the visions in my head, but I can see the outline color of you. It's very strange, the outline surrounding you is yellow like Avaritia. But you aren't him. Must be because you are good. Yours is a bright yellow and Avaritia is a dark-"

"Your blind? Don't play with me. I can see you eye color. Usually blind people have pure white eyes. You have greenish-brown eyes.

Laume laughed yet again. Her robes flowed as she took a step towards Buffy.

"No, I am blind. It was for the power. I am Seer so I must see inside not out. Don't let my eyes fool you Buffy. I know you have green eyes. I, may not, be able to see you but I can see you in here." Laume pointed at her temple and then took another step towards Buffy. She was very close to Buffy and she felt oddly comfortable around Laume not as she had around Asmodeus and Satan.

"I'm not a desperate woman, but I beg of you to do this for us."

Buffy shook her head and then crossed her arms over her chest.

"I can't. Spike has no soul. He can't feel anything but the fact he is getting to sleep with a slayer that he wants to kill."

Laume shook her head and a small smile came to her lips, "Your wrong Buffy. Angel told you all the garb. A vampire can love things as easily as humans can lust for things. You are in denial and that's perfectly fine. I already know what's inside my head. I already seen it. Just don't do this to yourself. I heard your entire conversation with Spike in my mind."

Laume paused and then closed her mouth, her eyes turned pure black, black as night as she then opened her mouth to speak.

"I want to be a normal girl. Boyfriend, college, married, kids, live, die, but I can't be any of those things. I can't be a normal girl with a boyfriend because I could get them killed. I can't have kids because I'll risk their lives and mine trying to protect them. And now, me and you are sworn enemies and here we are laying in your bed and talking as friends. We are so close to each other that I feel like we should be…"

Laume was speaking but it wasn't her soft, enticing voice. It was…Buffy's. Laume was speaking like her, exactly like her.

"I know how it is Buffy. I was a normal girl as normal could get. I had a lonely mother who loved me. My mother got pregnant by the Couatl, as Penki says. But I know the truth. She was laying outside praying to Rose, her god, for a baby. Rose wasn't listening, she only cares about herself. So Penki answered the call, and used her precious child to do the honor. Driptane' rose from the sea in front of my mother and she passed out. Woke up three moons later with a big belly. I came from her belly not to long after that, I didn't become Seer till the old one died and at ten I was the new one. So I understand how it was. How it was to give up your life for something that seemed unreal, but I did it. For me and the others that I could save. You can do the same, Buffy."

Buffy closed her eyes and saw pink light surrounding Laume, she opened them back up and blinked. Laume was standing to close for comfort. Buffy could smell her and it was a very nice smelled. She smelled like roses and fruit.

"You don't have to love him. You can do what you want with him, but he was made for you. You were made for him. Isn't that to much to ask. I understand being independent but please just do us this great big favor and I will give you something in return. I don't do this but I will do as I may to convince you."

Buffy placed her hands on her hips and thought. What could Laume give her that she always wanted, not wanted but maybe needed…

Gotcha.

"What could have happened if I wake up and sleep with Spike. Be honest."

Laume placed her hand on her hand and then Buffy watched as her eyes turned for green to blue from green to blue to back to its greenish brown.

"You would have mated with him and not be with child. It doesn't start till Lea combines the Gem of Amara with both of you. It was meant for vampires but since you already have a vampire demon inside of you, it will work."

"Okay, what happens if I don't mate with Spike and or have his child."

Just then a cool breeze flew by her and Satan was standing beside Laume. He was dressed as Spike except with red wings. His wings were clinging to his back and Satan's light red eyes were staring at Buffy.

"Satan, I see you are up. Go find Asmodeus and heal her cheek. No snip or snap. You can argue with her later about her killing your body."

"Yes mother," Satan looked at Buffy one last time before flying off into the air, changing into his harpy form.

"Now back to you, if you didn't. Lea would come back with the gem and leave you to Dewn's chaos."

Dewn? Dewn? Buffy knew that name some where.

Oh shit, that was her Professor that wasn't there last time she was at school.

"Dewn's chaos? What chaos?" Buffy looked at Laume and saw something flash before her eyes.

"I can't tell you that because then it will contribute you to not getting pregnant, it is all I ask. Please just please. If you agree I will show you what will happen to your world if you don't."

It was tempting. Of course Buffy was curious. Laume couldn't tell her but she could show her. What if she was one of those types that couldn't lie so would rather avoid that whole thing and just show you instead. Buffy was cool as ice with that.

"Fine, no funny business."

Laume nodded her head and reached out with her arm to grasp Buffy's hair. The grasp wasn't hard or anything, it was a Laume's fingers in her hair, connecting to her scalp. Buffy looked up at Laume and saw her eyes go a darker shade of brown.

Then it happened.

Buffy saw it all and couldn't believe she saw it. The roads were bloodied, bodies laid spew all across the dirt and gravel. Demons with long necks and long tongue's lapped up the blood where they stood. A tall snake like creature was eating something; drinking it's strong blood deep within her body. The snake demon turned it's body and dropped the body, slithering away to find more food. And Buffy's body laid there dead, her eyes were eaten out and her inwards were coming out of the gaping wet hole in her belly.

Buffy pushed herself away from Laume and fell against the floor. She felt cold shivers go all around her body. She couldn't get that image out of her head.

"W-What was that?"

"Your future. Earth's future. Lamia eat children but her thirst for your blood was because of what you done to her brother. You murdered him with a dainty sword. Word travels fast in the demon word. When she wakes she will come after you, pregnant or not." Laume walked around Buffy to lit a burnt out torch behind her. Laume touched it with her finger, and the torch came to light and burned as it had before.

"Her brother?…" Buffy paused for moment, going through all her memories to see if she could pick up anything that was a big snake, surely she would have seen it.

Then it came to her, she killed two snake demons in her life. One was the mayor and the other was that snake she chopped too bits because he was trying to eat her. Thing was she blew up the mayor.

So it was the other one.

"Why doesn't she come after me now?"

Laume was in the air, putting out the top torches so the rest of the Gods could sleep. Buffy watched with her eyes as Laume floated to each side, putting out the torches, only leaving the bottom floor lit.

"Lamia can take out her eyes, she sleeps. You keep her eyes far away from her, she can't see so stays frozen. We trusted her eyes to her sister Medusa. She has the highest ranks of guards watching over her so she can watch the eyes. Dewn will find away for Lamia to wake up without her eyes and she will kill her sister for him and then she will becoming after you."

Buffy tensed up.

"How do I kill her?"

Laume fluttered to the ground, her robes were now green.

How could they do that?

"We do what we wish. You have to destroy her eyes, by pure fire."

This was it.

If Buffy got pregnant by Spike then maybe she could save her world by saving their's. That was all they were asking, just for a baby, but her baby. Could she give something like that up? Could she just have the kid for nine months and then give it over to them? She shook her head and stood up slowly. To save two worlds so they wouldn't collide she would have too.

"Send me back."

"As you wish, but remember, later on today save Lea. I will send someone to help you."

Buffy nodded her head and opened her mouth to ask who, but she was gone.

`..'

Buffy woke up, sitting upright. She slapped her hands against her head and then looked at her shoulder. The wound was gone, there was no black on her arms and no blood dripping down her arm.

Did everything in that world heal instantly? Or Asmodeus scratching her was just by imagination?

Who knew?

Because Buffy sure didn't.

She looked around her surroundings, trying to find Spike, but since the curtains were drawn closed, the room was too dark to see. She would have to use her senses to locate him. She turned her head slowly, making sure she didn't miss anything.

"Looking for me, love.?" Buffy's head whipped towards the dresser that was on the far side of the room. She saw his outline, sitting on it, his leg dangling as the other was perched on top while he smoked. She saw the smoke and the lit burning red from the cigarette.

"Yes, I just had a dream." She said it without hesitation. She would have been nervous because sworn enemies never said to each other what she was going to say but she had too.

She saw the pain and the blood. She couldn't stop staring at her lifeless eyes. She died once and that was by drowning.

It would be nearly impossible to come back if you had no eyes and you stomach inwards were draped around your body like a scarf.

Nun-uh.

"We need to find Lea so she can do the ritual…" she took a breath before she said anything else. "so you can knock me up." She turned her body to him and looked at him. He got off the dresser and walked towards her, putting out the cigarette and then he placed it in his pocket, sitting down next to Buffy. He turned his upper body just to look at her. His face read, 'Are you serious?'

"Are you serious? You really dead serious. Serious as I'm dead." he pointed towards his heart and then placed his hand on her hip.

"Yes, I talked to Laume. The woman who Lea was talking about at the Bronze. I met her. She showed me what was going to happen to this world. I can't let that happen. I saw…" Buffy couldn't say it. She didn't even want to mention how she looked, laying there dead. No one beside her, she was by herself…alone, dead, hopeless.

Spike rubbed her back and then pulled her closer to him. Her head laid on his shoulder as he smoothed her back.

"I saw it, soon as she touched your head, I saw it. I don' mind 'f you use me. I don' mind 'f your only doin' this because you want to save the world. I enjoy this world, this place. I know 'f their world and our world collides, bloodbath." He shook his head and kissed Buffy on her head.

Buffy comforted herself in the caress he was giving her and sighed. This was going to be hard.

She was going to have to sleep with Spike as soon as they found Lea. Buffy was hoping that she would find Lea a lot sooner.

A lot, a lot sooner.

"Look I won' even touch you till we get her." Spike said with a smirk but what he was thinking in his mind was way different. He wanted to finish what he started. "So how are we goin' to get her?"

Buffy sat up and looked at him. She rubbed her tired eyes and smiled. "Laume said she'd send someone.."

Buffy paused, closing her mouth shut. There was a loud knock on the door. She stood up and walked towards the door, fixing her clothing and then she looked through the little door circle and saw Abby, she was holding something in her hands.

Buffy unlocked the door and cracked it just a little. It was morning and she didn't want to set Spike on fire. Abby stepped inside the tiny crack and Buffy closed the door behind her. Buffy sat down on the bed and looked at the woman called Abby.

She was wearing blue jeans and a long baggy t-shirt, her hair was tied up in a high ponytail. She had a big black duffel bag and a ring on her finger.

"What is that?"

"The ring. The Gem of Amara. I was meant to give this to give this to Spike." Abby threw the ring at Spike. And he caught it with ease, he slid it on his finger and smiled.

He stood up and walked towards the curtain, he ripped them open and leaned his head back to take in the sun. It was just sun, not burning and destroying him but basking him in it's glory.

"I love this. The sun. I missed you."

Spike started making kissy faces towards the sun and then sighed. Buffy was giggling before he realized this was serious.

"Do you feel anything different?"

Spike turned to Buffy and grabbed his duster, putting it on quickly. He grabbed his boots and slid them on, the sun was calling him.

"I feel very different. I can walk around in the sun. 'm human like you except with super duper strength." he quieted and then turned to Buffy. "you think I can fly with this thing on?"

He was just so adorable. His eyes were blue filled with happiness and adoration.

This was the cutest she ever seen him. She felt something tug her heart, like love.

Love she felt for Angel a long time ago and now it was coming back at her. Tenfold because of Spike.

Because…of…Spike.

"Let's go. Laume's watcher is here, waiting at the cemetery. She wants to make this quick. She doesn't like being away from Laume."

Buffy nodded her head and stood up.

"What's in the bag?"

"Clothes for the both of you. Lea specially said she wants you to be changed into more human attire."

Buffy cocked her head at Spike. He was just smiling, standing in the sunlight.

This was going to be a long day for both of them.

And why was she excited that she was going to be sleeping with Spike?

A random case of weird.

`..'

Spike stared at the dark skinned woman in front of him. She was leaned up against a big tree, drenched in shadow. When they walked up closer to her, she stepped off the tree and came just about lil closer to them. She had glowing dark skin, light blue eyes, fair pink lips. Her dark brown hair reached her butt and curled around her leather clad thigh. She had on dark purple leather zip up jacket. It stopped little bit above her breast to show some cleavage. She had two long swords by her sides covered in something that even he couldn't see with his vampire eyes. Her bottoms were dark purple as well, they were way above her knees and her leather leggings started after the shorts ended. Her boots were purple as well. Her hands were wrapped in something as the swords.

Buffy and Abby walked up to the strange woman under the shadow under the tree. Only Spike stood in the sunlight, enjoying the sun on his skin.

Maybe he could get a tan.

Nah, too far.

"Who are you?" Buffy had her hands on her hips. She was wearing plaid pants and a white shirt, regular black shoes. Spike was wearing a purple button up with blue jeans. His hair was slicked back and his duster was left in the motel, for later use.

"I am Felicity. Laume's personal bodyguard you can say. Do they have everything they need?" Felicity walked towards them. Her swords dragging behind her. Her light blue eyes were focused on Spike as his head was looking up at the sun.

"Laume told me exactly where they will be meeting. The entrance. Sonya and Tommy will meet. You.." Felicity pointed at all three of them. "need to meet at the entrance. Just walk a little that way. I cut myself with the blood so you can follow the tracks. I will be killing some minor demons from our world, to attract their attention. The solider boys."

Felicity smiled and tossed her head back to laugh.

"When you get Lea, just keep going. Don't stop running. Don't even stop to fight. Dewn should know that Lea's friends are coming to get her so put her on guard. Be very careful slayer. He's a lot smarter than you think. He even beat me once at sword play."

The look in Felicity's eyes meant that she wasn't playing that she was being serious. Dewn had beat her at something and Felicity wasn't happy about it and probably wanted revenge.

Buffy wanted something to give back to him as well, something harder inside of him that was silver maybe even a wooden stake.

"Abby, you go back to the motel and get all of their things. Spike, Buffy you guys will meet at the crypt where Lea was first summoned. Laume wants all the things done there."

Buffy was agreeing with everything except…

What about her friends? Her watcher.

"What about my friends and my watcher? Shouldn't they know?"

Felicity shook her head, slapping her hand to her head. "Laume doesn't want the past to repeat it's self. Please just do the ritual and then talk to your friends so they can't stop you. It would already be done and I know your anxiousness. I can feel it. Don't worry. With Lea being there, you'll enjoy it.." Felicity snickered and then straighten her face.

"Let's do this thing," said Spike. As the scent of Felicity's blood called him.

Buffy nodded her head and followed him, watching as he walked, staring at his rear.

TBC
Cracks in the wall by Domination
"Everyone look at me," Laume hovered over everyone before her as she wore long white robes. Strands of the robe touched the ground as she slowly turned in the air. She then saw her chair and floated towards it, setting herself down into the chair. Seven people stood on the sides of her, still and hard as stone. "we are here for a reason. A reason that can destroy all us. A reason that can put everything that our father worked for on hold."

Fifteen thousands faces look at her as Laume spoke. They knew she was blind so separated their energies so she could see each one of them in her head. They knew what she was going to say but still didn't say anything for fear that the Gods would strike them down were they stand.

"We are people. We are everything. A certain reason that Dewn is putting a stop too. I get that we are afraid, we are afraid that our world is better, that their world is weak and if combined with us, it will be stronger."

The crowd before here whopped and hollered, taking in the excitement that was forming in the air. The building climax.

"But does not get, that world is strong. To strong just like us. Two things that come together that are strong, blow up and make something that no one can control. You can't even grasp it in your hands because it's so strong. Atlas had to carry the world on his shoulders because he thought that he was better than it. We can under estimate them. They can't do the same to us."

She paused again and looked at the tall seven figures on the sides of her and they shook off the stillness and rose their wings into the air. Blue, orange, yellow, light blue, red, green, and violet. The colors became a awkward rainbow.

"We will go into war and weaken his defenses. We will stay strong." Satan roared out and his family beside him did the same.

"We will drink his blood and feed and spill it across the land to warm our children's bellies." Asmodeus roared and her wings flared with the colors of lust and anger.

"We will scream in their ear, pop off their heads and wring their necks." The Leviathan laughed. His voice ran over everyone in the crowd.

"Not yet. We most wait for the child. And when the child comes." Laume's eyes darken. "The games will began."

`..'

Giles couldn't believe this was happening to him and he didn't want to accept it either. His slayer was off being with her mate and having the kid. Most likely Buffy only chose to do so because of the kid saving the demon world and then her grandchild saving her world. It was most difficult because Giles didn't trust Lea or Spike, but if a God from another world had to come to get the help of a master vampire and a slayer; two natural sworn enemies then they needed help. And it wasn't like if Buffy agreed to do it off the bat that she would listen to him; even though she was technically his 'daughter' she was a grown woman. He couldn't do anything about it but research.

He had been researching non-stop since everyone lost their voice and as he scowled at Xander for sleeping on his valuable books yet again with drool spilling from his lips, he yelled and then stopped. Xander awoke with a start and said that he was sorry and almost smiled that he could hear his own voice. Their voices were back and here to stay, but how?

Who did it?

Your own slayer, Rupert. Get it together.

Yea he HAD to get it together. He just never felt this worried. He wasn't sure whether to be happy for his slayer or be pissed off as the other slayer's watcher had done to her 'mate'. He couldn't control Buffy she wasn't the type of slayer that he had heard about or was used too when he hung his friends from back home, he seen their slayers and they were perfect. His slayer was different from the rest, he wasn't sure if his colleagues would give him a pat on the back for dealing with such a slayer or scolding him because he hadn't set his foot down. He tried. Oh he tried. It didn't work.

The shrill ringing of his phone brought Giles to reality and he made a quick swift of it. He answered it on the fifth ring with a groggy 'Hello'.

"Rupert Giles? You called your friend, Alimra, and she contacted me. I am Consavas Lumir. I am a wizard vampire. Alimra requested that I help. Since she is a dear friend I will. You wanted to know about Luxuria and the seven deadly sins is that correct?"

Giles replied back with a yes and thank God and his longtime friend for knowing such people. He'd have to thank her later after she explained to him how was he a wizard vampire.

Because Giles had no clue.

"Well, see the seven deadly sins go back way before the first slayer was called, way before Earth was a place where just humans lived here. Demons were created first because of Lilith. Adam's first wife and wanted to go about and destroy things, she mated with countless mortal men and offered her blood. It's a long line of how she created abominations but it's all the same. Seven people ruled the earth right along with her. They were much more distant. There was Asmodeus, Satan, Lucifer, Leviathan, Beelzebob, Mammon, and Belphegen. Each of them have their followers. Each of them are dressed in their sin in their true colors. The only ones mated out of them is Asmodeus and Satan."

Lust and Wrath, just like a vampire.

"Your telling me that Asmodeus and Satan created vampires, not Lilith?"

Consavas laughed. His laugh was pure and deep and dark. "Asmodeus and Satan created Lilith into what she is. Lilith wanted more than what she was getting. She wanted chaos so one night filled with lust for power and someone to share it with and anger for her being the only one. They came to her in secret."

Giles made his way to his couch and sat down, taking in everything that the man said. This was be great work for his watcher's journal.

"Asmodeus and Satan are a pair. If she's there then Satan is not that far behind, from what Alimra told me it seems that that are making a inference again here. They did once and almost succeeded till the slayer's watcher killed her lover. The watcher died by the slayer's hand and by the grief of that she faded. Faded to dust and hated herself, till she got caught. Caught in some demons, bad evil demons, that were trying to take her to this world called Sextra. This place is far behind; perfect. Only demons and the chosen ones rest and live here. They brought her and sold her off. She getting beat in the process till Satan found her in their scared river, bathing, running from her wounds. It's all muddled from my memory but she serves under Laume now. Protects her from anything. It is said that the seven are connected to Laume and if they are dead than she will die but that is not true. From what I heard from some demons who actually serve under the seven, the slayer and Laume are lovers. Forbidden actually."

Giles took all that was told to him and thought it over.

"Alright, what about Luxuria, what does she have to do about this?"

Convasa grew quiet on the other end before he sighed into the phone, looking through his memory to see if he remember anything about her. "Well if my memory serves me correctly, Luxuria is the represented of Asmodeus. It's Asmodeus in a more controllable form, its mere most hard to explain but yes, Lea as she is better known is a demon god. ALL demons, as myself, worship her. She is one of the only represented that can go to both worlds; yours and her own. I'll look further back into it and get back to you. Goodbye Rupert Giles."

Giles almost clicked off the phone before a alarming question stopped him and Consavas on the phone.

"What was the slayer's name?"

"Felicity."

`…'

"Buffy, you alright?" Spike turned to face Buffy. She had been quiet since they left Felicity behind to lure the soldiers out, something seemed off about her and he wasn't going to question it. He was still shocked that she wanted him to knock her up and he had to be better than anything she ever had. Well just better than Angelus, Spike knew he was quite bigger than Angelus and longer, they had times together and drinking down Lea's blood brought back the memories of that night.

'Oh yeah, I did a couple of Slayers in my time. Don't like to brag. Oh, who am I kidding. I love to brag'

Memories filled his head when he first arrived to Sunnydale with his then dark princess. To think all of all the things that changed from then to now, if someone would have told him that he would have lost Drusilla because his love for the slayer, he saw it now, Lea, one of his closest female friends, coming back to help him get the ring he been looking for, and that he got to fuck the slayer and knock her up. He would have slit their throat and bled them, but now he just wasn't sure.

He didn't believe it himself.

"I'm fine, just a little shook up. That girl back there, Felicity, she seems related to me somehow, related to me like power."

Spike tilted his head at her as they walked. He sensed that too but was too focused on the sun to notice.

"I don't know, maybe I'm losing my mind…wait I hear something, do you hear something?"

Buffy stopped and turned to look around her surroundings. She heard the rustling of the wind and the leaves fluttering and touching the ground. She heard people talking not to far away and loud moaning noises, noises that she really didn't at all mind hearing. Spike heard it too, he scoffed and slapped his forehead then walked off towards the noise, Buffy followed him and then couldn't take her eyes off the sight.

There was a woman and a man, against a catacomb, her legs were wrapped around his waist as he pumped into her. Her back was arched and her nails were digging into his back, leaving blood to drip down his back onto his naked sweaty back.

"Excuse me, who are you?" The man and woman continued not caring that two blondes were staring at them; one with lust in his eyes and the other with curiosity.

"Spike and tis Buffy."

As if they were slapped, they broke apart and fixed their clothing. Buffy then realized they were the one from the Bronze following Lea.

"Sorry, Mistress's blood runs through our veins can't seem to stop touching each other."

That was lust for you.

"Where is the entrance?"

Sonya and Tommy smiled and then they stepped a little closer towards the vampire and the slayer.

"The entrance is under the school but the back door entrance is right over there." Sonya pointed at a plain piece of grass and then when Buffy and Spike said nothing, she walked over to it and picked up a piece of silver that was sticking out of the ground. She pulled it up and then a door was revealed. She jumped down the hole and Tommy called the slayer and vampire to them as he too disappeared down the hole.

"Buffy, before we go down that hole I want to get something out, okay?"

Buffy turned to look at Spike, taking his alabaster skin and the way how the clothes made everything on him seem so tight as if he moved that it would rip and he would appear deliciously naked.

"Yes?" She hoped that he was going to tell her that he couldn't do it.

She knew she wasn't experience with the sex act but was highly hoping that while her and Spike had sex that it would take awhile for her to get pregnant. She was finally going to give back without anyone dying, might as well get some much needed fun out of it.

"After we get Lea and head towards the crypt. We get this over with yeah? I don' want to hurt your feelings, but I can' stay here. I'll do what I have to do and get the hell on. I know how much you despise me, and the fact you have to sleep with me brings upsets in your tummy. I get that. Just I hoped when it happened, that in the moment, you would look at me like as if I matter to you. As if I was worth anything than what my 'family' proclaimed." He hissed out the word family and she knew he was talking about the trio; Darla, Drusilla and Angelus. Better known as A.D.D. "I'll skip town and you'll never see me again." Spike looked up at the sun one last time before making a run and jumping down, leaving Buffy topside, alone.

Buffy bit back tears, she couldn't believe Spike said that. The bond most of wore off or he would have known that she didn't want him to leave, he would have just been another male that left her life, and then she couldn't stop it, but now she would. No matter what it took.

She would convince Spike to stay after they did the ritual and she'll do all in her power as a woman, not a slayer, but a woman to keep her mate happy.

Buffy nodded to no one and jumped in the hall, landing on her feet like a cautious cat and walked into the darkness of the steel underground.

`..'

Laume looked around the people in front of her, they were more demons than people. The war cry battles ranged high in the air and Laume felt her mate, in all her power and glory. She could sense Felicity, slicing her sword against the commandoes, Laume felt her mate, slice and dice the air with her katana. She felt her mate's lust to kill and her lust for her. Laume could feel it all and wondered how in the hell did she get in this mess, it must have been because the god's above them were restless. She understood.

They weren't sure how this slayer/vampire baby was going to work out and neither did Laume. She had an image of the boy when he grew old, he was going to have bleached blonde hair like his dad but like his mother he was going to have light brown streaks going through them. He was going to be a strong young male. Fangs like his father but human face like his mother. A mixture of blue and green, making a teal eye color. His pale skin and added asset was going to make the ladies love him and the men hate him.

"Mother, what are we going to do?" Lucifer appeared before Laume and kneeled before her. He was on his knees, his head bent low, waiting for mother to speak.

"Me Childe, everything is going to be okay. I see the future and I quite like it, just make sure that everything is ready for the war. Dewn wants this battle we must give it to him. "

Laume stood up from her chair and looked at all the faces that gleamed at her.

"We will have our war. Our roars and shouts and cries will deafen his ears and his mother will feel sick for having him. All of my children are here with me to show that we aren't afraid. That Dewn is just a nosy human who got caught in some magic." Laume spit on the ground and felt her children's power course through her body, fueling her.

"We are everything in this world. We will show who is boss to this human. We will rape across his land with pounds of our claws in his flesh, to everyone he knows is dead and gone, faded."

The seven looked at Laume as she spoke. Beelzebob leaned his head forehead and whispered to her, "Mother are you okay?"

Laume looked back at him. "I am just tired. Very tired. I am going to rest. When I wake, please let me talk to you guys alone."

The seven nodded their heads and faced forward, awaiting the pregnancy of the slayer and the destruction of Dewn and his mates.

`..'

Buffy flung herself on top of Spike as the standing solider boys kept shooting bullets and other types at them. She straddled his lap as she looked at his body for wounds. He had a big red bruise on his left cheek and a cut on his arm. She looked at him with a new look to her eyes. She hoped that he wasn't to badly bruised, it seems as soon as they walked down the hallway following Sonya and Tommy, the left over solider boys were waiting for them. Weapons and things in their hands.

"Slayer, 'M fine. Get off me. You on top does wicked things to me." Spike sat up on his elbows and looked at Buffy. Her breast were going up and down as she breathe, they had ran down a hallway as the commandoes shot at them.

"Whatever Spike." Buffy said it to sound annoyed but she was far from it. After all what Laume said she started to look at Spike with in a new light.

She saw him more than her enemy, then a Master Vampire that was trying to kill her, more than his sexual innuendoes, more than anything that was Spike, she saw it all and accepted it.

Was this love?

Buffy stood up to help him up, dusting herself and inspecting the area they were in. It was a long ass hallway and all she saw was cells. She left Spike where he was and walked down the hallway, looking left and right at the demons in the cage. Most were on the floor from exhaustion and the rest were up, their faces against the glass to see. Buffy continued to walk down the hall, something in her told her that Lea was near. Maybe it was Lea's blood in her system or the fact that this seemed to be a holding area for all the demons that the commandoes caught, she knew that Lea was there. She smiled when she found Lea. She was standing in her cell, her head tilted to the side, staring at the glass with rose-colored eyes that suddenly faded to hazel when Buffy was standing in front of her.

Lea had on dark purple robes, that was heavy with silk, her eyes were sunken in as a zombie and her body looked skinnier and weaker than last time Buffy saw her.

She looked dead.

"Are you feeding?"

Lea raised her eyebrow and shook her head no. She hadn't fed since last night but it was cut short when she smelled Spike coming closer.

"Lea, you think you can make it 'f we run?" Spike was beside Buffy and he was in demon visage, wondering how the hell he was supposed to open this.

"Yes, step back, please." Buffy and Spike stepped back as told and watched as Lea changed, her fire wasn't as bright as before but it was enough. Her flaming blue tail, whipped at the glass with a quick slash and the glass crumbled. Lea changed back into her human form and fell, Spike caught her with in his arms and picked her up, carrying her like a feeding baby. Her arm wrapped around his neck.

"Buffy, what are you doing?" Buffy turned to see Riley. He was in military uniform and had a gun in his hands, pointing it at them. She cracked her neck and looked at him.

"I'm saving a friend and you?"

Riley stepped a little closer, the demons in their caged yowled and hissed as he passed. "Wondering what the hell you were doing here. That demon in your friend's hand is not a woman, but a demon. They are evil and she can kill you. You don't go after a demon her size." He paused and looked at Buffy. At her golden hair and her green eyes and her white tank and her plaid pants. She looked hot. But he shook his mind mentally and looked at her and her male friend. Riley held on to the trigger, if that demon jumped Buffy he was going to shoot. "No weapons. No backup. You don't go after a demon that size by yourself."

Buffy chuckled and then laughed. Spike started laughing as well. This brown-haired guy was funny.

"You don' know my girl then Captain Cardboard." Spike looked down at Lea, her eyes were open and her eyes were turning black. "Are you hungry?"

He tilted his head to the side and then Lea lounged at his neck. She drunk deep and long, Spike grew an erection as Lea fed from him. A thought of it being Buffy not Lea.

"See you got her feeding on a vampire. IS that why you want her?" So she likes vampire blood, must be why she didn't touch the human blood, thought Riley. He walked closer towards them, only four cells on each side was in between them.

"I do Riley. I'm the Slayer….Slay-er. Chosen one? She who hangs out a lot in cemeteries…? 'In every genera-' You know. I really don't feel like doing the routine. Ask around. Look it up: 'Slayer comma The'. I am who I am Riley Finn, if that's your real name. You see these demons in these cages. No matter how hard you try, they'll keep coming after you till all of you are dead. I make an exception because I am apart of them. You can keep dreaming Riley about us, about a perfect relationship. It won't happen. You risk your life for something that's going to bite your ass in the end. I swear it. I make an exception, I risk my life because I save others."

Riley put his weapon down and continued to look at the blonde vampire and the fire woman demon. He was sucking blood from her neck now and her eyes were trained on him, the entire time.

"I save others too. I put my life at risk."

Buffy threw her head back and laughed. "Alright Finn, if you can beat my ass, then I'll leave you here with them behind me. Spike, Lea, stay out of this one. I got him. I want you to watch."

Lea was smiling, and standing beside Buffy, her eyes were filled with color and her smile brought happiness to Buffy and Spike, without even realizing it.

"Do you want some blood for the battle, Buffy?"

Buffy shook her head no and then stepped towards Riley. He threw his gun down and took off his jacket.

You want me to battle you, you fucking bitch. I'll tear you apart.

Whoa, what?

Before Riley could figure out why the hell did he just call Buffy a bitch, she came at him with her fist, it caught him in his right jaw and he stepped back, holding himself up by the wall. He rubbed his now bruising cheek and then rushed at Buffy. She knew he was going to do that so flipped into the air, over his head and caught him in his back with her foot. Riley fell on his face, in front of Lea's foot. He looked up at her, his eyes instantly looking up her skirt. He saw her hairless pussy and he instantly grew an erection.

"Buffy, seems your human lover wants a piece of me now. Can I touch him?"

"No, he's mine. Isn't that what you wanted Riley?" Buffy came towards Riley but his reflexes were to fast for her, for that quick second, he pushed Lea out of the way and then pulled a stake out of his pants secret compartment and hit Spike dead in his chest.

`..'

"Do you smell that? I smell it. Her arousal for Spike. I can smell it all. I can smell how wet and ready she is for him. I can smell how hot he is for her."

Asmodeus was naked before Laume as every one else was naked before their 'mother'.

Satan eye's were red with fury and lust, his erection was sticking out as the rest of the men were. They were staring at Asmodeus as she touched herself, her hands going over her nipples, pulling on them and kneading them all in her hand. Her arousal was nearly dripping down her leg, this was Amodeus's lust.

If she conjured it upon anyone, the person would be filled with so much lust that they wouldn't be able to control themselves and if it was mixed with his wrath, then it was on and popping, as the humans said it.

Laume closed her blind eyes and saw the vision before her. It was Buffy on the bed with Spike between her legs and he was gazing down at her naked as she looked at him, his fingers were rubbing her clit as his dick pierced and ruined her sex, and with all that going on, he never left his eyes off her.

Laume pulled back from the vision, she'd watch the rest later. She had more matters to attend too and take care of.

"We are all here. I don't know what's going to happen. Seems my headaches and pains are getting worse lately. This body is about ready to pass as well as yours. I called this family meeting so we can put our essences together in the event that I am killed, somehow, and all of you are returned and destroyed in your urns that we can still come back."

The seven nodded their heads and licked their teeth, the leviathan was laying down in his true form. He was the only one that could slither around in his true form in the Gates and no one gave him any lip, except for Mammon but he could just rip him apart and watch his essence come back to life in the same body, good as new.

"Alright, let's do it then. Eyes closed. Asmodeus turn your essence all the way up. Since Luxuria is out, I don't want her passing out. I want her up to her full strength for the ritual."

Asmodeus nodded her head and then smirked. Her harpy skin ripped from her body as she grew taller and bigger in length, her tail grew longer and wider as she stood, her arms bulkier and blacker, her body fading and falling away, her arms were huge wings now and her head was stretched out with a gaping wide hole for a mouth. Her eyes were oval shaped and stretched like her mouth, forming big pools of dark black blue ocean. Her hind legs were muscled and was covered in blue and black fur. Her teeth hung outside her mouth as she closed it shut, walking towards Laume, her tail whipping about behind her. She snuggled up to Laume and then bit her on her arm. Then the rest came forward, turning into half of their true demons, ripping at Laume's skin, her eyes turned from all their colors, blue, yellow, light blue, green, red, orange, and violet. They continued to feed on her body, as her blood slipped into their mouths and filled their empty bellies hole.

Asmodeus threw her head back and said, with complete animal in her voice. "It's all about the blood, children, all about the blood." She bent her head back to feed at the lifeless body before her.

That was once Laume. Her essence flowing into all of them.

`..'

Oh no!, Buffy thought as she saw the stake in Riley's hand go deep in Spike's heart. She ran to Spike and threw Riley off of Spike, her fists and kicks meeting his body as she pushed. She jumped into the air and sent her heel into his chin, reeling his head back.

Completely forgetting the ring that Spike was wearing, she went all out. Slamming Riley, as if he was a coconut that wouldn't open, around the hallway. Riley blocked a kick and pushed her foot, Buffy steadied herself and sent a power kick to his face, hitting him in the nose. Blood trickled down his nose.

"Why are you even caring that I killed a vampire for you?" Riley wiped the blood from his mouth and nose and spit the remaining blood onto the floor.

"He isn't just some regular vampire." Buffy grabbed Riley by his collar and slapped him across the face, sending him back into Lea's cell. "He's more than that. He's a vampire, so what. Your human and here you are holding them all up at the zoo." She walked into the cell, her hands making a grabbed for his legs, he sent his leg out to whack her in the face, she blocked it off and threw his leg back at him. His head fell back and he landed on the floor with a kerthunk, she grabbed him by his ankles and dragged him out side, hovering over him. "He's a vampire, so what. I like him is that what you want to know. I need a little monster in my man." A smirk came to Buffy's face and confidence she never felt she had came to her tenfold, boldness. She bent lower to his head and whispered into his ear with a slow luring breath. "You just don't cut out for the job. Think about it, Riley, you seem like the type of guy to just make love, no real action and it's fun for awhile if your fifty." She sneered. "You wouldn't be able to handle me. I got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I'll pop you like warm champagne and you'll beg me just to hurt you a little bit more. But you know why I don't? Cuz' you can't hang."

Buffy stepped back from the badly beaten Riley and turned around not suspecting that Spike would be still standing there with a stake in his chest, smirking at her. Lea was laughing, her arms were wrapped around her sides.

"Your not dust?" Buffy came towards Spike and pulled the stake out of Spike's chest, tossing it to the side, hitting Riley on the head with it.

"Pet?"

"Hmmm." Buffy ran her hands all over the hole where the stake once was, there was a hole in his shirt but the hole in his chest was gone. It had completely closed when she pulled the stake out.

"You do know I have that thing right?" Spike looked down at Buffy and hoped she understood what he meant, he didn't feel like mentioning it out loud to solider boy.

"Oh yeah! My bad. Passed my mind."

"We know, lets get out of here." Lea dusted her robes off and then looked at all the hungry demons in the cells. "Would you care if I released the demons from the cells to feed?"

"Yes."

"Hmmm, still a good slayer, Felicity learned it's your ass or their's." Lea pointed at Riley and then spit on him, it landed on his face with a splat and dripped down his forehead to his mouth. He wiped his hand away.

"Fine." Lea opened her mouth to scream and the glass burst. The scream was silent but it must have been high pitched because it broke all the glasses.

As Riley stood up to look at his surroundings and the demons that were coming toward him.

"Babies, weaken him enough to hurt him not kill him." Lea chuckled and then turned around leaving the hallway, Spike and Buffy followed.
Sexual Rituals and Switching Time by Domination
Author's Notes:
Now enjoy the chapter. There is mention of rape in this chapter, it's not really detailed.
The night was dark and black, only the moon was the big 'flashlight' as it hovered in the sky. It was big and white and let the people walking home have some area to see as it hung in the sky. It helped the young couple walking back from an old friend's house. The man had dark hair that was matted and nasty all over his head, he was wearing a bright red shirt and dark black pants with black boots he found deep in his closet, hoping to lure them out. The woman had dyed her hair a bright red color and was wearing a short white skirt with a blue halter top, her high heels clicked into the ground as they walked. Her arm was wrapped around the dark haired male as they walked. His eyes scanning over the area, hoping to see them.

The dark haired male hadn't talk to his blonde friend in days. He missed talking to her and was about ready to apologize for what he said. He wasn't sure why he said the things he said just thinking about that bleached blonde vampire made his skin crawl like tiny bugs were on him and he just wanted to swat, swat, swat, then away. He didn't know why he would get so angry, just the mention of the bleached blonde vampire's name and he would feel like ripping him in too.

Why do I get so angry, He would ask himself and the devil, bad side of him would appear on his shoulder and poke his meaty flesh for being so slow before saying; You still want her. Every night you fuck that thing beside you and you think of that thing as her. You'll never be truly happy. NEVER!

The dark haired male shook his head mentally and smiled down at the red head beside him as she continued to talk about what she wanted to do for the night. He really didn't care but he was getting laid all the same so might as well put up with her shit. For now.

"…after The Bronze, I want to go to your stinky, smelly old basement and have vigorous sex for hours. Then your going to go down on me and then I'll suck your cock. I gagged last time but I've never had it in my mouth before in all my one thousand years. Then we can try that anal thing you were talking about…"

The dark haired male wanted her to shut up but he let her talk. He would usually be embarrassed about it but now he really didn't care. He had a plan and needed her to keep talking to attract the vampires He had only one request and hoped it was true.

I don't want to die for nothing. I'm doing this for her. She'll dump him and be with me. The Hyena thing didn't work but vampires. She's attracted to vampires.

"…I wonder if I could bend backward while you work that tight snatch of mine." She was oblivious to what was happening around her. She was trying to get her boyfriend's attention. Well he wasn't her boyfriend but he soon would be. She'd do what she had to do to get him. He was going to be her boyfriend because he made her happy inside. She had a feeling that he wasn't going to hurt her and they were going to make babies.

She was so wrong.

As the couple walked; they didn't hear two vampires appear behind them. They had jumped down from one of the buildings and landed on their feet like cats. They were hungry but had to hold that off. The man who released then, specially said to find a dark haired male name Xander and turn him onto his side.

As long as they were free they'd do whatever he wanted.

They sneaked up behind the couple and tapped the woman on her shoulder. She turned around to yell but the skinny black haired vampire covered her mouth with his hand and held on tight. The bigger more buff red head vampire went after the dark haired male.

Little did the vampires know this is what the dark haired male wanted.

"Xander. Please don't hurt Xander." the woman screamed into the vampire, who was holding her, hand but since they were vampires they heard all of it.

This was the second 'Xander' they came across and hoped this was the one the man wanted. They drained and killed the other one.

"Are you Alexander Lavelle Harris?"

"Yes." Xander wanted to be giddy with it but he sound scared and hurt and mostly scared as he looked at the dark haired vampire holding Anya.

"Great. Let's go Benjamin. Leave the woman. We got him." Benjamin was licking the side of Anya's face. He smelt her arousal and that's what pulled the vampires to them. She was already aroused and he wanted to sink his teeth into her. Damn it.

"Felix, you're the newly turned vampire. Dewn had you turned because he want you to take the male. I can handle the girl. See, can't you smell her arousal?" Benjamin growled and snapped at her neck. Anya struggled to move out of the way.

"What are you going to do with me?" Xander put on his best scared face and hoped that the vampires couldn't read it.

Felix held Xander and then picked him up by his collar. Xander's feet barely touched the ground.

"I'm going to take you to Master and he is going to have you turned. Benjamin, I'll go before the slayer gets here. Last time I heard, she was escaping the Initiative with some bleached wonder on her heels, with Lea. Dewn's mighty pissed. He needed Lea to build Adam. He was going to put her power into Adam, while the bitch wasn't looking. Go a head and feed. Don't kill her though. We want her to tell the slayer." Felix smiled at Anya before he turned around and ran away. All Anya saw was a blur of him and Xander.

Benjamin smiled and then spun Anya so fast in his arms that her head was still spinning.

"Let's make this quick." He slapped her against the wall into the darken part of the alley and she hit the wall with a thud and hit the floor. He was on top of her in a instant, his fangs ripping into her throat. She screamed loud and long, before Benjamin covered her mouth with his hands. He took long deep pulls, about almost nearly killing her before her being aroused hit his noise.

Might as well.

He pulled back and quickly unzipped his pants, pulling them down his legs. He picked up Anya and threw her back into the wall, spreading her thighs apart and ripping off her thong she wore that night. He threw his head back and bit into her at the same time while he pushed himself inside of her. Pumping into her as he took the blood out of her.

A small tear rolled down her eye as he raped her. Then after five minutes he pulled out of her, teeth and fangs, and came all over her skirt and shirt. Not caring where it hit. "It was fun but I got to go."

Benjamin clapped Anya against the cheek and then left. Anya saw his blue of speed as she cried. Her legs were hurting and her vagina was bleeding, she didn't have to look to know. She needed to get up. But she didn't She crawled towards the nearest corner in the alley and laid down.

Xander was gone and she got raped and it wasn't even a good rape. It was a five minute rape. If she had her powers, he would have died and Xander be with her.

Anya covered her bruised face with her hands and cried.

`..'

Hours earlier…

Buffy and Spike walked in front of Lea as they walked down the deserted hallway. All the cages of the demons were broken and the demons were out but neither of them had seen any so far. Seems that either they escaped or were eating the left over solider boys.

Buffy fought the urge to kill of the demons. They weren't here to save the humans dumb enough to capture them but save Lea so she could get on with the ritual. She did the ritual, Buffy and Spike have sex, and she'd end up pregnant, have the kid and Lea leaves.

Who could ask for anything better?

Not Buffy. Just thinking about it now, she wondered how big Spike would be. There must have been a reason why he was cocky all the time. Had there be? Or he was super tiny and just lied. But Spike wasn't the type to lie.

Not at all.

"Where are we going? We have to go back to the crypt?" Lea whined as Buffy and Spike continued to walk into the dark hallway once they came. Lea looked around the dark hallway and sniffed the air. It smelled like musk, sexual musk.

"Darlings" Lea sing-songed. She knew Tommy's and Sonya's sex scent anywhere. They both appeared out of the shadow. Tommy's clothes were dirty and had lipstick lips all over his neck. Sonya's hair was matted and as she walked up to them she wobbled.

"Mistress, what would you like us to do?"

Lea touched Tommy and Sonya on their shoulders and her hazel eyes turned rose-colored. Tommy and Sonya shook with electricity going through them. Lea pulled back and Tommy and Sonya bowed their heads.

"Lea, get rid of the minions." Buffy said sternly. What was the point of having minions after you got the girl and the boy and you were out of your cage?

"I can't. I need them. Everything they hear, I will hear. Lets me keep a watchful eye on Dewn. Spike, break Tommy's arm and Buffy kick Sonya. We have to make it seem that we hurt them trying to get out."

Buffy and Spike nodded their heads and did as Lea asked, quickness in their step. The two bodies fell to the ground. And Spike, Buffy and Lea left the area, jumping up into the air and landing outside of the Initiative. When they were finally on the top, were Spike and Buffy first headed in, Felicity was waiting for them. Her robes were tattered and torn. Her swords were in her hands, blood on them.

"What took you so long, Luxuria?" Felicity asked with a little annoyance in her voice.

Lea scowled her eyes at Felicity and cursed under her breath. Spike and Buffy didn't hear it but Felicity did. She laughed.

"I had to handle some things. Buffy had to fight some guy name Riley, I think. I wasn't paying attention."

Felicity's eyes opened wide at the mention of the name Riley. She then shook her head and laughed, her laugh was shaky and nervous. Laume told her not to say anything so she wouldn't.

"Let's go then. Dewn was outside with the solider boys, seems he can tell when I'm near."

"Alright. Let's go to the crypt. Felicity you guard the door. I don't care if it's a bird or a worm. Kill it. No interruptions." Felicity nodded her head with a smile. "I got your back, Luxuria."

Felicity looked at Spike and Buffy with a smile on her face, but something offset in her eyes.

Something was wrong and the connection between her and Laume was broken.

Did Luxuria feel it too?

She'd ask after the ritual.

If she had a chance to ask after the ritual…

`..'

Asmodeus was the only one standing in the room. The place was dark and there was no light, as she and the others ate Laume, she slowly and heartily ate them. They filled up her tummy and her body, all their blood giving her strength. She felt it as she hung from the ridges in the ceiling. Her eyes were open and she was staring at the God's statues. They were unmoving. She swung lightly from where she was, not sure whether to ask Cleax and Arrow to clean up the bodies on the floor or not.

What to do? What to do?

She was the only seven left and alive. She was strongest and all their powers were inside of her. She felt powerful and strong, she felt desirable and connected to everything in Sextra. Everything.

"Why am I so alone?" Asmodeus asked herself. She let the ridges go and fell, her wings spread wide as she steadied herself into the air. She flew around in circles before all their power attacked her at once and she fell to the ground, shaking and trembling with fear.

Pain ran through her mind and her arms. She felt her body shifting and changing, throbbing with need to act out on every individual power inside of her. She lifted herself up slowly, her blood leaking out of her arms and legs, from the fall. She brought her arms to her mouth and licked it up. Her long tongue wrapping around her arm as she lapped up the blood.

"You are alone, because you ate your mother and brothers and sisters. Let their power course through you." She said out loud to herself and no one.

"Yes let their power course through you." Asmodeus fell to the ground and her head hit the ground with a thunk. She screamed out in pain and her tongue slipped back into her mouth.

The power was too great and she couldn't control it.

She felt all their power clawing at her insides to come out. She felt Laume's power, building inside of her head and her eyes were in pain.

She saw the image before her of what would happen after the ritual was finished.

It came before like an epic scene in a battle, the red headed woman was talking as the dark haired man thought about getting his main true woman back. The vampires came and grabbed him, pulling him away and the bigger one left the skinny vampire with the woman as he fed from her and raped her. It didn't last long and he left her there, crying and holding her face.

Asmodeus snapped out of her vision and sat up on her elbows, more trembling and nervous. She heard about the next part from Belphegen. They were going to engulf her now and she was going to be one with them. The ultimate warrior.

"Let the power course through you skin, Asmodeus. Feel it inside of you. Tell the others who you are and what you are ready for." Asmodeus nodded her head at her own voice and her teeth grew in length. She closed her mouth and they reached her chin and grew longer, curling at the end.

"Feel it in you and reach out. Give all your children power." Asmodeus shook her head yes and crawled towards the bloodied bodies and she threw her face in the skin.

"I feel it." Asmodeus shouted with enthusiasm as all the skin on the ground came to life and moved towards her, engulfing her in their bloodied red mess.

"Take me, Take me now." Asmodeus screamed as they flipped her over and covered every inch of her body and left a red skin cocoon on the floor that slowly rose in the air and attached it's self to the ceiling where Asmodeus once was.

`..'

Spike looked around the crypt they were in. It was as just as he left it. Blood and Harmony's pink torn top was still on the ground. The bed was still there. It was left neat and pillows were on it. There was even a weird looking pillow on the floor that was arched up in away that made Spike's cock stir with the naughty thoughts invading his mind of Buffy laying on it, with her bum and back in the air and him entering her in both holes.

"So how do we start this thing?" Buffy asked with her hand on her hips, looking between Lea and Spike. She couldn't keep her eyes off of Spike though. Her body knew what was about to happen and she grew wet in her underwear.

Her face turned a deep red.

Lea was facing the bed. She had her arms high like helicopter blades before it started spinning and she turned her head to them. Her arms still in the air. "You get naked as do Spike. I start the ritual, I then combine the ring into both of you and you guys have sex. I won't be in the room when that happens, that is you guys business." Lea smirked and then her hazel eyes changed rose-colored and then a slight blue, blazing fire blue.

Buffy bit her lip and wanted to protest that she didn't want to get naked not in front of Spike but she was saving her world and Lea's. Might as well. After what she seen, she didn't want some weird snake woman eating her and it wasn't like she was going to last long in the sex with Spike. She only slept with one guy, sadly Angel and she wasn't worth a second go.

Buffy shrugged and then started to peel off her clothes as she closed her eyes. Not even noticing that Spike was already stripping, taking off his clothes. His duster was thrown over the big crypt in the room, he didn't want it to get dirty, while the rest of his clothes followed suit. He was completely naked in front of Buffy as she was he. Her shirt was rolled up off her body and he saw her tits, they were big and beautiful, not big as Lea's but they were big enough to fit into the palm of his hand. She unzipped her plaid pants and pushed them down her toned legs with her underwear. Her eyes were still closed but Spike saw her hairless pussy yet again but it was almost directly in front of his face. He felt like licking her up good, but he had a while to wait.

"Open your eyes, sweet. You need to be wet for this thing to work, Buffy." Lea said smiling as she giggled at Buffy opening wide. "Now look at Spike and stepped closer together. I need you guys connecting in everyway. His cock needs to be touching you and you breast need to be out and sort of him touching him. If they can't touch him then reach out with your arm."

Buffy walked up closer to Spike as he did to her. His cock was touching her hairless vagina and her arm was touching his shoulder. Buffy took a quick glance at his dick before looking into his eyes. It was fucking HUGE!

How could he walk around with a thing that big? Is that why he's so cocky? Oh goodness how is that gonna fit in me?

Buffy quieted her thoughts and then looked deep into Spike's blue eyes as Spike did her green ones.

"Now, everything is in working order. I will start the fivefold kiss. After it is finish, I will combine and then leave. Me and Felicity will be on guard till you guys are done. It can be as long as you like." Lea smirked again and then closed her eyes. "As I say in the spell, you must do each other. It says womb so Buffy you gotta kiss Spike near his cock and Spike you have to kiss her vagin." Spike and Buffy nodded their heads, a bit of uncertainty was at the back of Buffy's mind before she took a deep breath and then Lea began after she took off Spike's ring, holding it in her palm.

"Blessed be thy feet that have brought thee in these way." Spike bent low to kiss Buffy on her feet. Buffy giggled and did the same to him. "blessed be thy knees that shall kneel at the sacred altar." Spike and Buffy kneeled, eyes looking at each other. "blessed be thy womb, without which we should not be" Spike smiled and bent low to kiss her on her pussy, kissing her clitoral hood before twirling his tongue between his teeth and getting back up again. Buffy nervously smiled and bent low and kissed Spike near his cock. "blessed be thy breast, formed in beauty and strength" Spike was about to kiss the space between her breast but thought of a better idea. He leaned near her right breast and kissed the tip of her nipple and then moved to her left, pulling it into his mouth and giving it a light bite before pulling back. Buffy smiled and did the same to Spike, kissing his right nipple and biting his left. She 'eeped' when she felt Spike's erection jerk and his body tense up. She pulled back and smiled with confidence as Spike's head was thrown back, his nostrils were flaring. "blessed be thy lips that shall utter sacred names." Spike's was leaning into Buffy as she did him, they closed their eyes and then kissed.

As soon as their lips touched, a shock of electricity ran through them both. They kept kissing. Even though Lea was right next to them, touching their shoulders, and chanting words and things neither of them understood, they still kissed. Their kissing became aggressive and more urgent as they got a rhythm going. Buffy's tongued lashed out to touch Spike's and Spike's tongue wove around Buffy's and pulled her more into his mouth. His arms wrapped around her naked small waist and he pulled her towards him. Her breast touching his.

Just because he was leaving didn't mean that he wasn't going to enjoy this.

`..'

Lea smiled down at them as they continued to kiss. She hoped they wouldn't realize that there was no ritual. She just said all that stuff just to get them relaxed and she knew it had worked when Spike kissed on Buffy's nipple and she did the same to him. She was even more sure that her putting in the ring was right. As soon as she finished saying the relaxation spell, she melt the ring and the gem in her hands and then spread the power into the both. They were sort of glowing now and it would continue that way till Spike came inside of her.

Long night in deed.

Lea twirled around in a circle, setting fire all the candles that she hid among the room. She then covered her eyes as Spike had picked up Buffy and placed her on the bed. She wasn't going to watch them do this. She would but Spike wouldn't probably like the fact that Lea was there and Buffy probably wouldn't try her best. So after taking a quick peek of them. She blew them both a kiss and vanished.

`..'

Buffy felt loved as Spike kissed her, his tongue invaded her mouth and his fingers were working over her nipples, but damn, it was hot and making her hot between her thighs. If he touched her down there then she was just going to melt or he was going to melt. She wasn't really good with analogies, especially not right now since Spike was trailing his kisses down her face to her neck. Her mind wandered for a bit as Spike did wonderful things to her breast, sucking on them and pulling them more into his mouth, flicking his tongue against her harden tip and then blowing cool air on it. She came crashing back to reality when his hands that were loving her nipples were now loving her stomachs, his cool hands touched her stomach as his hands snaked down towards her heat. Buffy uttered in a gasp as he ran his thumb over her clitoral hood and slipped two of his fingers inside of her heat. He gasped as Buffy had done but it was more intense and more of want. Even though he had been inside of her before with his fingers and his tongue, now it wasn't enough for him. He wanted to dig deep inside her warmth and make a home for himself inside of her, to be with her.

Yeah, he said something too her before they entered the Initiative but that was then. He didn't know his feelings for her was so strong. Just the fact of touching her, made his dead heart ache. He never knew he could touch such a beauty, without burning, without falling out of existence. He was going to savior this moment for all eternity, well as long as he lived.

"Spike, touch me, please. Right there." Buffy moaned as Spike found that secret bump of hers and started tapping against it as his other finger started pumping in and out of her. His mouth went lower as his cool fingers continued to pump her, if he kept that up then her orgasm was going to sit on top of her and knock the wind out of her.

It did.

Her orgasm came at her in waves and waves of emotion and ecstasy that came crashing onto her like nothing she ever felt when she laid with herself at night and thought of Angel and then Riley, and after Spike came up to her dorm room and give her the best orgasm she ever had, before her came along, she tried one day while Willow wasn't there to achieve what Spike had given her and failed miserably. She just couldn't beat Spike now, he was good at what he did and she could give him credit for that.

Something inside of her snapped as she came HARD on his fingers, her body bucking and shaking as she did. It was stronger than the last orgasm he had given her and she hoped the next one would be just as strong. She groaned with protest as Spike pulled his fingers out of her and looked at him with lust hooded eyes as she watched as he pulled his fingers into his mouth and licked his fingers cleaned of her juices. Buffy blushed deeply and took a glance at Spike's hard cock. Her eyes opened wide as she looked over it, he had little hair there, it surrounded his cock as if protecting it or something of that matter. His cock was sticking out and it looked longer and more bigger than before.

"S-Spike, did your cock just grow?" Buffy knew she sounded dumb and sounded like such a ditz by asking him that but she wasn't actually sure what else to say. Was there something that she didn't know about.

Yeah she wasn't a very good expert with the sex, because she only had it one time but comparing what happened with Angel and right now with Spike.

Angel had average length. Spike was bigger and wider.

Angel's kisses were loving but boring. Spike's were passionate and made her wet, deep within herself.

Angel had a bulky body, big and muscular and Spike had a skinny muscled body like Adonis or some sculpture you would most likely see in a museum.

Well 'Adonis' was going to be in her museum.

"Yeah, luv, that does tend to happen when one gets painfully hard." Spike sat up and looked at Buffy. His cock had swelled as far as it could swell. He didn't think that he could get any harder, but the way Buffy was acting and looking at him. He'd think he'd burst right there.

If she didn't stake me now…

"Oh, I didn't know. A…" Buffy closed her mouth shut. This wasn't the time to bring up things of that nature. She was in bed with Spike, not Angel. She'd have to keep reminding herself that. They chose Spike as her mate because not of him being able to have sex and not lose anything in the process but because he was right for her. No matter how many times she told him to go away or even when she would kick his ass and foil his plans, he still came back. Angel helped her with the mayor and never came back. Never.

He never would come back. Buffy knew that. She knew that he wouldn't.

He doesn't love you…doesn't love you at all if he left you…your dad said he loved you and he left you…Spike has feelings for you but because of you…he's leaving you after this…leaving…leaving…

Buffy mentally shook her head mentally and looked at Spike. She grabbed his cheeks quickly with her hands and pulled her close to him, her lips fell on his and he wrapped his arm around her to keep her there. Their tongues battled again but it was more, plunge, and wrap, plunge and wrap.

"I think we should actually start don't you think?" Spike pulled back from Buffy and looked her deep in her dark green lust filled eyes. He knew he should take his time with her. He knew that she was still a virgin to the ordeal but he was so hard that he had to be inside of her right now or he'd die, turn to dust because he wasn't inside of her. Inside of the woman that he was already falling for, the woman who handed his ass to him and he to her, the woman who had the cutest smile and was strong all on her own. Not like Drusilla, who was weak and only cared about her 'Daddy', Buffy was starting to care about him too. He could see it in her eyes, even though her eyes were filled with lust, he could still see it hidden in there, somewhere locked away.

Buffy nodded her head and leaned back down on the bed, pulling Spike down with her. He settled between her legs and looked down in her eyes as he adjusted himself between her legs, the tip of his head meeting her core. If he went forward and one smooth thrust he would be in her.

Buffy couldn't wait.

Neither could Spike, he held his breath, even though he didn't have to breathe, and locked his blue eyed gaze with Buffy's green eyes before pushing himself in her wet opening.

They both gasped at the penetration. Spike for her being so wet and tight and Buffy for him being so fit but fitting inside of her like he was made for her and her only.

"You and William were bonded together since the beginning of time. Everyone has a mate, your mate is him….You don't have to love him. You can do what you want with him, but he was made for you. You were made for him…

Everything that Laume and Asmodeus and Satan had told her was coming back at her. He was made for her and that was she was made for him. They were two fit puzzle pieces that fit together.

"Am I hurting you? I know how big peaches cock is and it's a tiny prick compared to mine…" Spike chuckled, his chest vibrated against Buffy, sending hot trembles all over her.

Buffy shook her head no and ran her arms down his back till she reached his ass and then back up, her hands on his back. "Move. I'm alright."

That was all it took for Spike to move. He thrusted slowly inside of her so she could get used to his size and then when she bit her lip and tighten her hold around his back, her nails digging into his skin. He lost it.

He pumped inside of her harder and faster. In the back of his brain he knew he was hurting her, she was most likely bleeding but her 'ohhhhs' and 'ahhhs' kept him going. Her nails dug deeper into his back until she drew blood and his demon surged forward. His yellow eyes looking down at her.

Spike turned his face from her. He didn't want her to see HIM as he was. He didn't want to be able to touch something so bright while he was still so dark. But Buffy was having none of that, she grabbed his face with her hands and looked at him, looked at his demon, his true demon.

"Spike, if I didn't want to see you, I wouldn't have agreed to the ritual. I know what you are and who you are. You're the one Spike. You're the one for me." Spike stopped thrusting inside of her and stilled. His demon etched down as his blue eyes looked at her, his eyes were filled with sudden confusion, his brain still wrapping around what she just said.

As he was distracted, Buffy used her muscles to quickly flipped them over. She struggled on top of him for a bit before she kissed him on the mouth full and long, her tongue slipping into his mouth and wrestling with his. Spike moaned into her mouth as her hands were stroking his member, up and down her hands went.

"Buffy…." he said at an utter gasped. His eyes were nearly popping out of his head and he couldn't believe this was happening to him.

"I know I'm not hurting you. And I kinda like you saying my name on a breath, wonder what else I can do…." Buffy smiled down at him before removing her hand and replacing it with her mouth. She took as much as she could into her mouth, her tongue found his slit and she lapped at it, flicking her tongue over it. Then she pushed his head passed her lips and swirled her tongue around his mushroom head.

Spike's hand found Buffy's hair, and without even meaning to he began to push her all the way down and then brought her back up, doing it over and over again. Tears welled in Buffy's eyes before she placed her hands onto his hips and forcefully pushed herself up. His cock leaving her mouth with a 'pop'.

"'M sorry Buffy. Got to mu-" his words died on a moan as she adjusted her heat over him and sunk down. He was buried inside of her till the hilt and it was the best feeling that Spike felt.

"You're what?" Buffy smiled as she continued to move her hips against Spike, riding him. Her breast bouncing back and forth.

His cock inside me is so amazing…where the hell am I learning this stuff from? I never sucked a cock before and…wow…tasty…tasty…

"Bounce up and down Buffy. Gotta…need you to bounce up and down." Spike arched up his back and felt like something hard was on his chest and was pressing down into his stomach.

He was going to cum soon.

Buffy cocked her head to the side and slowed down her riding. She bit her lip before bouncing, her breasts bouncing up and down with her. Spike, on instinct, grabbed a hold of her tits and started playing with her nipples. Buffy threw her head back and moaned, her hair reaching her mid-back tickling her. But she didn't laugh, she moaned and moaned.

"Fuck Buffy, so hot…so tight….so wet…"

"mmmmm Spike. Feels really good."

'So close…so close.' they both thought as she continued bouncing up and down on him. Her ass meeting his balls with constant slaps.

"Baby, go a bit harder." Buffy obliged and bounced up and down harder. She felt her orgasm ganging up on her, it would be real soon when it hit.

"Oh shit, OH SHIT." Buffy didn't even blush at her sudden curses. She felt her orgasm right there. She just need one more…

Spike dug his nails into her ass and helped her bounce more on his cock, that sent Buffy over the edge. Her orgasm hit her hard and deep, nearly knocking her out, she fell on top of Spike's chest. Her brain out cold, but her lower body was still humping him, her legs were a little more spread and her ass was just bouncing on his balls and as she milked him with her juices his cock was getting the best tightening he ever had.

He was so close.

"mmmm, Spike." Buffy opened her eyes and looked into Spike's face. By the way he was holding his face, he knew that he was close…and he was kind of glowing…wait when was he glowing…

"Real close, just a little bit more, almost…" He thrusted into her, pounding her from below, but it wasn't working. Like Buffy he needed something to send him over the edge too.

Bite him. Bite him. Bite him!

Buffy shook her head from Lea's thought and then said what the hell. Lea was the Lust God after all.

Buffy moved her head to his neck and kissed his dead pulse there, she licked over the spot and then bit down.

Spike rolled her over, with one quick move and pounded her into the bed. His demon surged forward once again and bit into Buffy's shoulder. Spike hammering into her as he bite her, sending him and Buffy over in multiple of climaxes.

Spike pulled back and looked down at Buffy. Her eyes were slightly opened and she was weakly smiling at him as he jutted and spit his seed inside of her.

"Sorry about…"

"You must be a very sorry vampire. I'm fine…just need some sleep, been moving all day…" Buffy leaned up and kissed Spike on his lips before laying back down and pulling him to lay on her. His head on her chest.

"I've never came that hard ever." Spike said matter of fact with a smile and cockiness to his voice.

Buffy smiled, not like a slayer that she just 'slayed' a vampire but as a woman that she handled Spike as a woman and he as her man.

But then her smile faded as she remembered what he told her.

'After we get Lea and head towards the crypt. We get this over with yeah? I don' want to hurt your feelings, but I can' stay here. I'll do what I have to do and get the hell on. I know how much you despise me, and the fact you have to sleep with me brings upsets in your tummy. I get that. Just I hoped when it happened, that in the moment, you would look at me like as if I matter to you. As if I was worth anything than what my 'family' proclaimed…"I'll skip town and you'll never see me again.'

Buffy quieted her now depressing thoughts. What if she could make him hold on a little bit more? Just a little bit more. She was attached to him now. She couldn't let him leave.

She opened her mouth to ask would he leave, but all she heard was him snoring.

How can a vampire snore if it couldn't breathe?

A weak smile came to Buffy's lips, she kissed Spike on his forehead and then closed her eyes.

One last thought came into her mouth before she too fell asleep.

Please don't let him leave. Please don't let him leave….

`..'

The cocoon in the air shook, shaking violently as power surged through it. It was a glowing blue, most of the red had faded away as whatever was inside of the thing grew. It continued to shake as big blackish, pinkish, whitish huge wing burst from one side, the cocoon kept shaking till another blackish, pinkish, whitish huge wing appeared from out of the other side. Then from the bottom, long talons ripped the bottom of the cocoon, the rest of the cocoon hanged attached to the air as whatever was inside of it was now falling to the ceiling. It's eyes closed as it fell.

It was nearly on the ground before it flapped it's wings, letting it hover in the air before it turned it's self right up and placed it's foot onto the ground, the other soon followed. It's body was covered in icky blue stuff, it was naked, it's ample breast were big and rounded out, her middle between her thighs was gone, nothing laid in it's place but skin, skin covering over it.

The creature's wings spread wide at it's side as it unclasped it's arms from its body, bringing it slowly down to it's side. It's arms were blackish and bluish, it's fingers were long and vieny as it cracked it's fingers, showing off it's long and sharp nails.

It rolled it's head, working the muscles there before it stilled and opened it's eyes, revealing dark eyes with a pink and bluish dot in the middle of them. It opened it's mouth and whispered to it'self.

"I guess we got a baby on the way."

End Notes:
I hoped you enjoyed the chapter. Please review. Please don't flame me for the rape.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=36851