She Could Be The One by spikesgurl1
Summary: Loosely based on the 90's movie "She's All That"


The most popular jock in school makes a bet with his best friend Angel that he can make any girl prom queen. What will he do when Buffy Summers is the girl chosen? Will he let his feelings get in the way of the bet?

*NOTE: After rereading my story I noticed the amount of grammatical errors I made, i was so excited to post my first story I didn't take as much time as necessary to reread everything!!! I'm now re-editing my story and fixing all the mistakes!****
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: Yes Word count: 26232 Read: 22349 Published: 07/08/2012 Updated: 11/28/2012

1. Popular Dumping by spikesgurl1

2. Buffy Summers?!? by spikesgurl1

3. Friends? by spikesgurl1

4. Mother May I by spikesgurl1

5. Sunny Day in SunnyDale by spikesgurl1

6. Something Borrowed? by spikesgurl1

7. Aphrodite by spikesgurl1

8. Party Go'ers. by spikesgurl1

9. Who the Hell would nominate me? by spikesgurl1

10. want you so desperately... right now by spikesgurl1

11. The best I ever had by spikesgurl1

12. Our friends... They know. by spikesgurl1

13. Makin Heat. by spikesgurl1

14. A FUCKING BET!? :( by spikesgurl1

15. Wing Man. by spikesgurl1

16. Glamorous by spikesgurl1

17. Prom King/Queen by spikesgurl1

18. Best friend will you? by spikesgurl1

19. Love in War. by spikesgurl1

20. Our kind of love. by spikesgurl1

21. The Future. by spikesgurl1

Popular Dumping by spikesgurl1
Author's Notes:
I do not own any Buffy The Vampire Slayer Characters.
I OWN NOTHING! NOTE: after re reading my whole story i found a lot of grammatical errors i missed when proof reading my story. Unfortunately i was so excited about posting, i slacked on the most important part of writing.... grammar... fixing it now! and hopefully everyone can read my now grammar edited story.
Spike Giles walked into Sunnydale High School with a smile on his face. It was his first day back from spring break and graduation was just around the corner. He couldn't wait to get out of this hell whole.

He spots his friends Angel and Riley at their usual meeting spot in the senior pit in the back of the school.

"Spike, my man." Angel yells to Spike "How was your spring vacation? Didn't get into trouble without me here do you?"
Angel has been his best friend for as long as he could remember.

"Oh, uneventful that's for sure. How about you Angel? Did you have a good time in Miami?"

"Well you know me, tons of ladies and not enough time. Let’s just say I have a new appreciation for East Coast girls." Angel said laughing and Throwing Riley a high five.

"Yeah Spike, you missed out a damn good time." Riley chimes in.

Spike shakes his head at them and chuckles.

"Can't say I’m shocked mates, but then again you never cease to amaze me."

"Spike, you’re just mad you were stuck here in Suckydale while I was off living it up for the both of us."

"That's exactly it Angel, you read me so well mate." Spike said sarcastically. "Hey have you guys seen Cordelia yet, she said she was going to meet me by my car this morning and I guess she is running late."

"Must be. I haven't seen her." says Angel.

"Neither have I." Riley says almost in unison with Angel.

They all start walking down the hallway to get to their first period classes when Spike hears squealing. He turns around and here comes Cordy and her 'wannabes'. As Spike called them. There all laughing and following her lead like a lost puppy, it’s almost pathetic.

"OH Spike, there you are. I’ve been looking everywhere for you." Cordelia States over dramatically.

"Hello Beautiful" Angel purrs jokingly and hugs her.

"Ew, what is your childhood trauma? Are you like 5 or something? Jeez." She tugs Spike by his shirt to a corner for some privacy. "Anyway listen Spike I spent a lot of time thinking and I’m sorry but this" she points from her to spike "it is not working anymore."

Spike stares at her his mouth drops open and he lets out a gasp. "What?"

"I just don't think we should spend the rest of our senior year dragging this relationship on, I mean it’s not like we thought this was going to last past graduation right?" Spike's face has fallen and he is baffled by her confession.

"Oh my god, you did think we would last. That's too sweet. Well hey we'll still go to prom together, I mean it only makes sense for the queen and king to go together."

Spike is still staring at her at a loss for words.
"Alright well as fun as this has been, I have to run to Stats. Catch you later? Bye Spike." and she turned around and left without a backwards glance.

Riley and Angel stood stunned, both staring at Spike waiting to see how he was going to react. Spike turns to them slowly trying to regain himself. He lifts his head and looks at them with a half-smile across his face. Then he busts out laughing, laughing quickly turns into anger and he clenches his teeth together and squeezes his fists together tightly.

"Can you guys believe that little bitch?" He spits. "Breaks up with me without as much as a bleedin' explanation! ‘Oh were not working' she says. 'Won't be together after graduation’." He mimics Cordelia.

"Spike she's a nasty bitch anyways, don't stress it. If you think about it, she's doing you a favor. Now you won’t have to worry about cheating on her once we get to UCSunnyDale." Angel says warmly trying to cheer up his friend. Spike however gives him the death glare.

"That sodding bitch!!!" Spike yells. "Thinking we’re still going to prom. She thinks she is so irreplaceable so high and mighty spending all daddy's precious money. I'll prove her. Do you know how many girls are in this school? Do you know how many girls would kill just to be near me? I can get any chit to go with me to prom."

"Spike man, we are talking about Cordelia Chase here. You know Walking Sex on legs" Riley says.

"Yeah man, he's right. You can't just replace a girl like Cordelia." Angel explains.

"Wanna BET?" Spike challenges.

"You’re serious?" Riley asks him.

"As a bleedin heart attack." Spike says.

"Okay then, I pick the girl, and you have 2 months to turn into our prom queen." Angel fires back.

"You got it."

"Guys, I don't think this is such a good idea. I mean Spike you know Angel is going to pick the worst girl he can right? His wages are always pretty crazy. Are you sure you want to do this?" Riley says, with a worried expression on his face.

"I got this. Go ahead mate, pick the girl"

BING BING BING BING

"Saved by the bell, but don't worry Spike. I will pick out the perfect girl for you." Angel says through a crooked smile.

"Wouldn't expect anything less." he turns and they all head to class.

*******************************************
*lunch time*

"Okay we got, Harmony Kindle. I bet she would be fun huh Blondie Bear?" Angel teased. As they all sat at their regular lunch table and started eating.

"Really, you can do better than that mate. She wants me and I can make her popular in a day." he snaps his fingers. "I thought for sure you would give me a bigger challenge Angel." Spike shakes his head disappointed.

"I didn't say I was picking her. I’m laying out our options Spike. Anyways so it is a no-go for Harmony, she is not quite messy enough and like you said it has to be a challenge Spikey." Angels laughing huskily.

"I’m still not sure about this Spike. You are insane man." Riley says to Spike with a worried expression on his face.

"Riley, for the last time. Angel does not scare me. I will prove you all wrong, NOW pick! I’m getting impatient over here."

Just then the cafeteria door opened and Buffy Summers came stumbling in. She tripped over the rug and fell face first on the floor dropping all her art supplies, books, and bag. Her face turned hot pink as she sat up and retrieved her things.

'Great, this is exactly what I needed today. To look like an even bigger dork, than I already am in front of everyone.' she thought.

Across the cafeteria Angel's smile grew large and he turned to Spike chuckling.

"Alright then, Spike I found you a real winner. I want you to turn Buffy Summers into our prom queen."
End Notes:
This is my FIRST FANFIC! Be gentle lol.
Thanks for reading. love it? hate it? should I continue???
Comments and reviews are appreciated
Buffy Summers?!? by spikesgurl1
Author's Notes:
I own nothing Spuffy related. Just writing for fun!
"Angel are you completely carrot top! You expect me to make Buffy our prom queen. She wares paint covered overalls, has braided pig tails, and her glasses are way too big for her face. She wouldn't give me the time of day anyways mate. I can think of a hand full of times that I’ve even talked to her Angel and I don't think it was much more than do you have a spare pencil I can borrow!?!" Spike stated.

"Hey a bet is bet man. You said you could make any one prom and since Buffy is going to be queen I'd say you better get to work, right Riley?" Angel said with a wide smile.

"Hey, keep me out of this. It’s between you guys."

"Sorry Spike, you made the bet now you have to go through with it. You have six weeks to make little miss Muppet our queen" Angel says laughing.

Spike let out a deep sigh. He knew there would be know way to back out of this now. He was in to deep; Angel would put him through straight hell if he backed out of this now. With a long sigh he made his decision.

"Alright mate. You got it. I will do this and she will be Queen. So how about we go ahead and discuss the terms for when you lose."

*********************************************************

Buffy Summers sat on the curb after school waiting for her best friend Willow to meet her so they could ride home together. She was lost in thought when a shadow fell over her drawing she was doodling on. She glanced up and her mouth popped open. 'God his eyes are so blue' she thought.

"Hey Buffy, do you have a second to talk?"

'What?!? Spike Giles wants to talk.... TO ME? I’m sure there's a reasonable explanation for this.... Oh he probably wants help with his homework or something. Yeah that has to be it, but why would he be asking me there are plenty of smart people around.' She thought


"Um No, I really don't I’m kind of in a hurry waiting on a friend." Buffy said.

"Oh are you waitin' on a boyfriend? I hope not."

'What did Spike Giles really want to know if I had a boyfriend? This has to be a joke. No way could he really want to know this.'

"Uhh Ummm No, No Boyfriend. My Willow friend. I mean... I'm sorry. No I don't have a boyfriend. I’m waiting for willow we always car pool on Fridays." She managed to say.

"Well good, that's great actually. I’m glad you haven't found a special guy yet. I wanted to see if you-"

"Buffy!" Willow interrupted "Are you ready to go, I’m kind of in a hurry to get to that thing we have to do"

"Oh right the important thing we have on Fridays." She glanced at Spike. "Bye" She said all too quickly then Buffy grabbed Willows arm and they scurried off as fast as they could without looking overly obvious that they were running away.

Spike stood there watched them go. "Well, I guess that went good." He said sarcastically. "I’m in way over my head here." He shakes his head and turned and walked to his car.

*********************************************************

10 minutes later in Willows car.

"Buffy! Do you want to tell me what exactly you and Spike Giles were talking about? You’re in a daze and I'm a little worried." Willow told her with concern.

"Oh it was nothing Wills. He was just talking, didn't really finish talking either. You came up in time… So hey no biggie right." Buffy shrugs her shoulder and quickly glanced back out the window.

"Buffy! Are you serious? Spike Giles, the star of our football team. The most popular guy in our class, SPIKE GILES was talking to you about god only knows what and now your acting really strange and you say its no biggie!!! That screams biggie Buff!" Willow says sternly.

"Okay, well maybe it was a little biggie. He just asked if I had a boyfriend, and I think he maybe was going to ask me out, in which I would of said Hell no."

"Buffy I don't like this. What good comes from Spike Giles asking you about a boyfriend? I don't want to see you get hurt. I’m worried he’s playing a joke on you. See how many people can laugh at Buffy."

"Well thanks for the confidence boost Wills. Either way Spike Giles is nothing. I wouldn't go out with him even you paid me. I mean he probably wouldn't even be able to hold a conversation with me anyways. Like hello I think there's more in the world than a letter-men jackets an-"

"Buffy I'm serious this seems dangerous. Just be careful okay?

"Willow no worries. I will be fine. I’m sure he just lost his mind for a second. Tomorrow he'll probably be like Buffy who right? Like he fell on his head or something." Buffy says faking a smile.

"If you say so Buff. Just don't let your guard down. You never know with guys like that."

Willow pulled into Buffy's driveway. "Okay Wills, Bronze tonight at 8 right? We still on for girls night out?"

"You got it Buff. I'll meet you there."

Buffy grabs her bags slides out the car and waves bye to Willow. Once inside her house she can’t seem to get big blue eyes, boyfriends, and Spike Giles out of her mind.

End Notes:
There goes number two!
Whatcha think??
Friends? by spikesgurl1
Author's Notes:
I own nothing Spuffy related. This story is just for fun.

*** SPIKE IS A PREPPY JOCK IN MY STORY! ****** FYI
8 P.M. Sharp

Buffy walked into the bronze and headed straight for her usual table. Willow, Tara, and Anya were already there.

"Hey guys." Buffy said greeting her friends.

"Hey look its Buffy!" Called Anya cheerfully.

"We were wondering when you were going to show up. You usually beat us here." Tara said.

'Well im usually not putting thought into the outfit im going to wear either.' She thought.

Which was true. Buffy looked down at her loosely fitting blue jeans and white flowing peasant top. Her hair was up in a pony tail instead of its usual braid and she had some lip gloss on. She instantly felt stupid, knowing she did this for the slight chance she would run into Spike tonight.

'Yeah Buffy, no big deal' She told herself.

"Yeah sorry guys, I was wrapped up in my final art project and lost track of time."

"I can totally relate Buff. Projects are just so exciting." Willow said with to much excitement.

"No there not" The others said in unison.

Willow flashed them all the look.

"Okay Wills, no need for looks. Im going to grab a drink, You guys want anything?" Buffy asked.

Everyone declinded so she grabbed her wallet and headed toward the bar.

"What would you like?" The bartender asked.

"Ill just take a Coke, light ice, with a lime please." She said kindly.

The bartender rolled his eyes and went to make the virginal drink she had just requested. She shifted from foot to foot hated just standing there. She knew she looked like a loner just standing there alone. 'I don't know why I never make the girls walk with me.' She thought.

When the bartender returned with her drink she paid thanked him and turned to return to her table, but one obstacle stood in her way. None other than Spike Giles. He stood there behind her with a quirked eyebrow and smug smirk she wanted to knock of his angelic face.

"Well hello sweets, just when I thought I should would leave of boredom you show up. That's a sign love."

She gulped and looked him up down as quickly as she could. He wore white and black Nike tennis shoes, a low rise pair of dark denim blue jeans, a black polo and his letter-men jacket. 'YUM' she thought and unconsciously licked her lips.

"Hmmm see something you like pet?" Spike said with a saucy grin. Causing Buffy to blush.

"What..? No I was just trying to figure out why for the second time today you are in my way." She snapped.

"Oh touchy pet, I was only teasing. Im just trying to get acquainted is all. Haven't really talked to you much and I think we could become friends. You know before the years up and all."

"No thanks Spike. I have enough friends to last me a life time." She said and tried to walk past him, but he grabbed her forearm and pulled her back to him. She shivered under his touch and lightly pulled her arm away from his grasp.

"Listen Buffy I know I haven't been the nicest guy to you but I'm really trying here. How about we go to the beach tomorrow around 1? I'll come pick you up and we can get to know each other, just talk. What do you say?" Buffy searched his eyes for looking for some sign he was just messing with her.

"If this is some kind of a joke-"

"No Buffy, No joke. I really want to get to know you." There was nothing but sincerity in his eyes and she slowly let her guard down.

"Okay Spike. Ill go to the beach with you, but no funny business." She warned and pointed at him.

Spike held up his hands. "I gotcha, no funny business. Just give me your address and number." Spike pulled out his cell phone and saved her number and added her address to the contact info.

"Thanks love, see you at 1 tomorrow." He gave her one more smile and he walked away. She released the breath she did not know she was holding and walked shakily back to the table were her friends were sitting.

"BUFFY ANN SUMMERS" Anya shrieked. "You dirty dog. Talking to Spike Giles. What did he want? What did he say? You guys were talking forever."

She looked at the three of them and smiled at their stunned expressions. She slowly took her seat and replayed in her mind again what had just happened.

"Oh it was nothing." She finally said. "He just wanted to talk you know how guys are." She shrugged.

"Not guys like Spike Giles. Buffy this is serious. Willow told us what happened earlier... Spill the details girl." Anya said with hopeful eyes.

"He just wants to be friends, were going to the beach tomorrow. Its really not that big of a deal guys."

"Buffy, are you sure this is a good idea?" Willow asked.

"Yeah Buff, I mean why now? Why does he want to be friends now?" Tara said.

"Have all of you lost your minds. Its Spike, fuck me, Giles. The guy who makes your knees quiver just from walking by. If he is taking an interest in Buffy why is it such a problem? I mean he wouldn't be trying so hard if it didn't mean anything. This is the second attempt to talk to her and he kept her from walking away. If it was a joke why would he try so hard. Buffy I think you should go have some fun for once and let him give you a few orgasms." Anya stated with a wink. Causing Buffy to blush.

"Anya, can you think with your head and not your lady parts for once please. Lets Focus for a minute. Spike Giles the star of the school who has never really even talked to any us all of the sudden has an interest in Buffy. Why don't you all see the red flags? Something about this is really wrong!!!" Willow all but yelled.

"I have to agree with Willow, I just don't see any good from this." Tara voiced.

"Yeah but your not see-"

"Enough!"Buffy cut Anya off. "Listen I appreciate your concerns. Really I do, but I am a big girl and I can take care of myself. I'll go out with him tomorrow and if he seems like a major horn dog or a prick i'll leave him be. I refuse to swoon or be locked into him. He wants a friend and that is all I will be. you guys do not have to worry. I can take care of myself."

"Im sorry, your right. Im just worried. I know you can take care of yourself, but if you need us at all tomorrow for anything just call and we will be at your rescue okay?" Willow told her.

"If something strange happens I will call one of you okay?" She promised.

They all nodded and dropped the subject. They did not talk about it anymore. They just kicked back and enjoyed the rest of there girls night.
End Notes:
WEELLLLLL?
I LOVE REVIEWS!
Mother May I by spikesgurl1
Author's Notes:
As always this is just for fun!
I own nothing! (:
BEEP BEEP BEEP

Buffy flung her hand over and smashed the top of her alarm. She glanced up and it read 11 AM. She thought about rolling over and going back to sleep, but blue eyes flashed in her mind. With a groan she jumped out of bed and made her way to the shower praying today went smoothly.

KNOCK KNOCK "Buffy! How long are you going to be in there. I really need to use the bathroom." Dawn her 15 year old little sister yelled to her.

She jumped and nearly fell in the shower. "DAWN! Really! Go use moms bathroom. I just got in." She yelled.

"But Buffy, Mom doesn't have any tampons!"

'oh for the love of' Buffy groaned again "Dawn im gonna unlock the door, but you better be in and out understand"

"As if I would want to stay in there with you."

Buffy hopped out of the shower and unlocked the door. Once she was hidden behind the curtain she yelled for dawn to come in.

"Geeze Buffy, I don't get why it is such a big deal if I come in here anyways. Were Sisters and only 3 years apart. Why are you so weird. Janice and her sister are 5 years apart and they are closer than we are." Dawn scolded.

Buffy didn't reply she just rolled her eyes and started washing her hair.

"Why are you up so early anyways. You do realize it's Saturday right. You usually sleep until night fall on weekends." Dawn quesitoned.

"Im going to the beach today with a friend, and before you ask no its not Willow, its a guy and you proabably wouldnt know him anyways." She lied, knowing her sister would know exactly who Spike Giles. She was a freshmen at Sunnydale and like all the others she drooled when he walked by.

"Buffy your going out with a guy? No way that is so cool. Wait its not Johnathan from your art class is it?"

Buffy stuck her head out of the curtain and glared at her sister. "Dawn, there is nothing wrong with Johnathan. He is very nice and is... sweet." She went back to her shower hoping her sister would get the hint, but Knowing good and well it wasn't over.

"Im just saying Buff you could do so much better."

"Its not a date or anything Dawn. Im just going to the beach with a new friend." Buffy explained.

"Who?"

"You won't know him."

"Buffy tell me who it is. Why are you being all avoidy?"

"Im not being avoidy, and is that even really a word?"

"Whatever you say Buff. Come on now tell me." She ignored her sister for the 10th time and finished her shower. She grabbed a towel off the rack and secured it around herself before she opened the curtain once more. Dawn was now sitting on the toilet lid waiting for her sister to tell her.

"Your not going to let this go are you?" Buffy asked.

"Not until you tell me. Your making me think its really bad." Dawn said with a scrunched nose and wrinkled eyebrows.

"Okay I'll tell you, but you can not freak out! Okay?" Buffy warned.

"Okay OKAY! Just tell me already your killing me here." Dawn was practically jumping up and down now. Buffy took a deep breathe and looked at Dawn.

"Its Spike Giles." Buffy confessed. Dawn looked at her with a lifted eyebrow for a second and then busted out laughing.

"No really. Who are you going to the beach with?" Dawn asked again after she controlled her fit of giggles.

"I was kidding Dawn. Im going to the beach with Spike Giles. He asked me to go at the Bronze last night." Buffy said matter of factly.

Dawn shot off the toilet like a rocket and hauled Buffy out the bathroom and into her bedroom. The whole way Buffy was protesting.

"Will you stop struggling. Its not like im going to hurt you. Geeze Buff."

"Well why did you drag me into your room then? I need to get ready Dawn." Buffy turned to leave but Dawn stopped her.

"Buffy, I've seen your bathing suits and you are not going to the beach with Spike Giles in a one piece swim team suit. I have a ton of bathing suits and you will not leave this room until you have picked one out. Understand?!?" Dawn scolded.

Buffy quirked up her eyebrow and stared at her sister. 'Was she serious? Did she really expect her to flaunt her body out to strangers? Now that was laugh worthy.

"I am not going to ware one of your bikinis."

"Give me one good reason why not?" Dawn challenged.

"Because you already 5 inches taller than me and well endowed. I wont fit in your stuff Dawn" Buffy told her sister.

"Buffy its a bathing suit, not a pair of pants. I have a ton of tops and bottoms. You can go through them all and mix and match. My boobs haven't always been bigger than yours you know?"

With a huff Buffy realized she was loosing this argument and started checking out Dawns suits.

*** 1 hour later ***

Buffy stood staring at herself in her bedroom mirror. She actually looked hot? 'Since when am I hot?' She thought.
She turned away from her reflection and put on a pair of overalls, a jacket, grabbed her glasses and mentally prepared herself for the next few hours with Spike.

She grabbed her sketch book and pencils and was stuffing them into her bag whenever her doorbell rang. Her heart started beating really fast and she just knew she was going to throw up.

"Buffy, Spikes here." Joyce called up the stairs to her daughter. Buffy gulped down as much air as possible and then made her way downstairs. Once she hit the bottom she received the death glare from Dawn.

"I give you a sexy bathing suit and you put overalls over it. What the heck Buff. You could of borrowed a dress or something." Dawn whispered.

"Dawn this is me and he wants to be friends with me. I don't see why I need to pretend to be someone im not. Okay?" Buffy said with a raised eyebrow.

Dawn nodded her head and they both turned. There was Spike talking to her mother like they were old friends. She eyed him up and down and tried to not droll. He was in blue swim trunks, showing off his muscular calves and a white T shirt which defined his abs underneath. 'I think im standing before a god' Buffy thought.

Spike turned to her and smiled brightly.

"Hey Buffy. Are you about ready to go?" Spike asked.

"Yeah, You?"

"Yes." He turned back to her mom. "Mrs. Summers it was a pleasure. Thank you for letting me take your daughter out today. I will make sure she is back in one piece."

Joyce was in Awe over this boy. Buffy could tell by the shine in her eyes. "Call me Joyce. It's been a pleasure Spike. I am looking forward to seeing you around more often."

Buffy mentally smacked herself. Hoping Spike didn't wig over what her mom was implying. She didn't even know if there would be another outing after he got to know her.

"Okay Mom. I will see you later." Buffy told her, and grabbed Spikes hand and practically pulled him out of her house.
End Notes:
DUM DUM DUM!
The beach scene is next?
Hope Spike loves her bathing suit?!
Sunny Day in SunnyDale by spikesgurl1
Author's Notes:
I OWN NOTHING!
JUST FOR FUN! (:
The car ride to the beach was silent for the most part. Spike was playing the Ramons and tapping his thumb on the steering wheel.
'For a preppy jock im surprised by the music choice.' Buffy thought. Getting lost in the beat.

"How often do you go to the beach?" Spike asked as they pulled over to park.

"Not very much. I used to come a lot with my mom when I was little." They got out of the car with their bags and started to walk to the beach.

"Your mum seems nice. I really liked talking to her."

"Yeah, shes great." Buffy told him quickly. She hated talking about her family. Not that she didn't love them, her mom and sister were great and she didn't know what she would do without them. The conversation always turned to her dad though and she hated talking about his death. Even after 10 years was still hard. She missed him everyday.
Spike sensed her discomfort and decided to change the conversation for now.

"So this is it, my spot. I've been comin here since my dad moved us here from London."

Buffy looked up at him. 'Wow, he brought me to his special spot. That must mean something? Right?' She thought.

"Oh its nice. I love the view."

"Yeah its great. There aren't to many people, I can just relax and think. You know?" Spike told her honestly.

"I can relate. I have an art room in the basement of my house and thats were I go to relax and think. Its good to just have that one spot to be you, Its were some of my best art work comes from." Buffy said dreamily but realized she had just told Spike a private piece of information, one that only her best friends knew. She looked over at him quickly and he just smiled at her.

"Glad someone else gets it pet." He smirked. "I usually stop walking here, unless you wanna go down further?"

"No this is fine." Buffy told him while looking at the sand.

Spike pulled out his towel and layed it on the sand, then grabbed his volleyball and dropped it next to his bag. He looked over at Buffy again who was nervously pulling out her towel and sketch book. He decided it was now or never and slowly grabbed the front of his shirt and put on as much as a show for her as he could with out being obvious.

Buffy was laying out her towel and pulling out her sketch book. She turned to ask him a question and her mouth grew dry and dropped open. 'Holy mother, this man is beautiful.' She thought. She couldn't believe the amazement of his body. He had a glorious six pack and a v that was playing peek-a-boo from his swim trunks. 'He is so lick-able.... Where the hell did that come from.' She glanced quickly at his face praying he didn't see her checking out his body. He seemed oblivious and threw down his shirt and reached up to rake his fingers through his hair.

"Ready to go in the water love?" He finally turned to her. Admiring her flushed cheeks and smirking at her obvious attraction to him.

"Um-I-Well, I really don't swim." She got out.

"Didn't say we had to swim love, can walk down put out toes in the water. Play with the sand?"

"Ookaayy" She stuttered. She slowly pulled off her jacket and tossed it into her bag. She removed her glasses and braids and worked on her overalls with shaking fingers. She unclipped one side at a time and then slowly shimmied them down her legs and stuffed them in her bag.

Spike wanted to laugh at her shy tendencies. He watched her remove her glasses and jacket and was growing impatient. His eyes bugged out of his head when she started to pulled her overalls off. His eyes hungrily admired her body. She wore a dark blue sting bikini top and her white/ blue striped bottoms were barley being held to her body by the side strings. He gulped and ran his greedy eyes over her tan, muscular calves up her skinny torso, and perfect size mounds. He unconsciously licked his lips and groaned 'How in the hell am i going to keep it down with her stalking around all day.' he wondered. 'I can't believe she hides a body like this under clothes like those. Shes bloody perfect'

He finally looked her face and she was looking at the ground nervously biting her lower lip. 'I'd love to bite that lip.' He groaned again. 'She has no idea how beautiful she is. The effect she has on a man' Spike thought. He was about to complement her when he heard his name being yelled. He glanced up and saw Riley, Angel, Amy, and Faith walking his way. He let out a rushed breathe and looked at Buffy who looked mortified.

She looked up into his eyes and he felt all the air leave her body. 'She has the most amazing eyes i've ever seen.' He thought. He managed to speak. "Shit Buffy im sorry pet. I didnt think they would come. They never come here. I can tell them to go if you want."

"No its okay Spike. Hang out with your friends. I was going to draw anyways." She told him honestly. Feeling a little relieved that some of the attention would be taken off her.

"Hey man, I called your house and your dad said you were at the beach, I figured you were at your spot. Hey Buffy right? Im Angel."

"Yes im Buffy" She reached out her hand to shake his. "I know who you are, well all of you actually." She told the group.

"Well great. We will all be great friends then." Angel told her with a smirk that made chills run through her.

"Please I wouldn't say friends, I mean even if Spike is over Cordy we know who our loyalty lies with. No offense B, I bet your real nice and all" Faith spoke snidely and started removing her booty shorts and overly reveling tube top.

'Wow, is that even considered a bathing suit. I can practically see her-'

"No offense taken F" Buffy replied back. "I mean im sure Cordelia would appreciate you being one of her puppets and having no opinion for your own. Its cute really."

Spikes head jerked to Buffy. 'MMMM kittens got claws.' He thought.

"Wow B, im pleased. You got some guts. Bet that virginity is still intact as well." Faith challenged back.

Spikes eyebrows shot up. He knew Buffy was probably inexperienced but not a virgin.

"Hey Faith that's enough. No need to be a bitch. Nothing wrong with Buffy's innocence." Spike told her hoping she would back off.

"Its okay Spike. Im proud to have my virginity, better than spreading my knees wide for any guy whos whiling." Buffy growled.

Spike was in awe. He never knew Buffy could be such a spit fire and he loved it.

"Whatever B. Guys like girls who can take care of there needs. Im proud I can do that. I know there always satisfied." Faith smirked and sat down to enjoy her sun.

Buffy just rolled her eyes and ignored her last comment. It was a nice, sunny day and she was determined to enjoy it. Everyone else be damned. She sat down on her towel and started doodling in her sketch book. Spike told her he was heading up to Angels car to help him grab all the beach stuff and she just nodded.

"Check out little Buffy's bod Spike. I can't believe she had that hidden." Angel said.

"I know mate. I couldn't believe it either. practically drooled everywhere when she striped."

"You thinking about getting some in during the next six weeks?" Riley asked.

"If shes whiling to deliver I wont refuse." Spike told them receiving twin high fives in return.

They gathered the chairs and volleyball gear and headed back down. Buffy was doodling away while Amy and Faith were talking.

"Alright were going to set up. Whos gonna play? Faith, Amy, Buffy?" Riley asked.

"Um no way" Faith said.

"Ill pass." Amy told him.

Buffy was about to say no but remembered her vow. "Im in."

"You know what?" Amy announced throwing down her magazine. "Me too."

"Alright now you're talking. Come on lets start." Angel said.

**** 1 hour later ****

Buffy was laughing so hard she couldn't breathe. She was having the best time. They finished playing volleyball and were getting ready to leave. She put her overalls and glasses back, stuffed her towel back into her back after she managed to get most of the sand off. She walked with Spike and the others back up to their cars and waiting for everyone to pack up.

"So Buffy, you coming to my party tonight? My parents are out of town." Riley asked.

"Oh yeah Riley's parties are the best. You got to come." Angel told her.

"Oh I don't know."

"Yeah pet, you should come. It'll be fun."

"Okay, Sure!" Buffy told them.

"See you tonight then." Angel and Riley both said.

Buffy nodded and gulped. She was so nervous about this party. She doubted many people would get Spikes sudden interest in her.
End Notes:
DUM DUM DUM!?!
Who's ready for the party! (:
Something Borrowed? by spikesgurl1
Author's Notes:
I own nothing!
Just for fun!
Buffy was sitting on the floor in her bedroom with all her clothes surrounding her on the floor. 'What am I suppose to wear?'

"Having a wardrobe malfunction?" Dawn asked as she leaned on the door frame.

Buffy shrugged her shoulders. "Im suppose to go to a party tonight. When I agreed however, I didn't think about the fact that I had nothing to wear to one."

"Im sure you have something you could wear. Like a cute top with jeans? Maybe a dress?"

"No to the dress, and jeans I have but most of them have paint splats." She admitted.

"Buffy, when are you going to get out of your art shell? You have a killer body and your naturally beautiful. Why don't you ever want to show it off."

"Im not a piece of meat Dawn. I don't want men constantly gawking at my body. I want someone to want me for me and not for how I look." Buffy said defensively.

"Just because a guy thinks your hot doesn't mean he wont like your brain or who you are." Dawn said smiling hopefully at her sister.

"Well I don't know if I will ever find that guy." She said in a low tone that Dawn almost missed.

"Buffy, come on."

"Dawnie, I don't have time. I have to get ready."

"Buffy get your cute butt off the floor and come find something to wear out of my closet." Dawn said sternly with a foot stomp. Buffy gave her a pointed look.

"Dawn, we talked about this earlier. I will not be able to wear your clothes." Buffy dismissed her.

"Buffy if you do not get up by the time I count to five... im dragging you, Kicking and screaming."

"Dawn your being redic-"

"ONE!" Dawn cut her off.

"Really Dawn Im serious you ca-"

"TWO!"

"You have lost your mind if you think tha-"

"THREE!" Dawn started storming toward her.

"DAWN STOP IT!"

"FOUR!" Dawn had her hand on Buffy's arm and was in the process of jerking her up. "FIVE!"

"Okay, Okay! Calm down im getting up, im getting up!!" Staggering to her feet, Dawn kept a firm grip on her arm as they went down the hall.

"When did you say Spike was coming?" Dawn asked, as they entered her room, mentally planning the amount of time it would take to get her ready.

"I didn't say who or when I was going." She responded, earning a glare from her sister.

"Fine Dawn! He'll be here at 8:30." Buffy said defeated.

"Buffy that only gives us two hours!!" Dawn explained and started pacing. "Okay, no time for you to look at my clothes. Go jump in the shower, put in your contacts, and ill have everything in motion whenever your done." Buffy looked at her nervously and started walking to the bathroom.

"BUFFY JUST TRUST ME." Dawn called after her.

***45 minutes later***

Buffy was sitting on the bathroom toilet as Dawn was doing the finishing touches on her hair.

"Now for your make up. Im thinking a dark smokey eye! YES that'll be perfect and some light blush to extenuate your checks!" Buffy let out a huff.

"I don't see why I have to wear make up anyways Dawn... I mean for one, I think its a lost cause, and for two, Spike knows how I look. What is some mascara and lip gloss going to prove."

"Buffy just hush and let me do this."

"Whatever, your the 'professional."

***30 mintues later***

"BY GOD YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND, I AM NOT WEARING THAT DAWN!" Buffy exclaimed, flailing her arms.

"Buffy I did not put all this effort in your hair and make up for you to not wear this dress damn it!" Dawn stomped her foot.

"That thing is way to short, I think my butt will be hanging out."

"No it will not." Buffy was shaking her head furioiusly. " Can you at least humor me and try it on. If you don't like it after that then we will find you something else, okay?"

"Fine, but I can already tell you im not going to wear that in public." Buffy stated matter of factly.

Dawn huffed and handed the dress to her sister. Buffy shyly took of her robe and snatched the dress over her head as fast as possible.

"Hey, watch the hair. I spent 30 mintues doing that."

Buffy smoothed down the dress and shook her head at her sister. She had yet to actually see her hair and makeup and prayed to the holy powers that be, she didn't look like a clown. She glanced at Dawn who was smiling brightly.

"Woowee you are a hot little thing." Dawn whistled playfully.

"Whatever. Move the blanket off your mirror so I can see now." Buffy shifted from foot to foot.

"Wallah." Dawn said and ripped the blanket off her full length mirror. Buffy walked in front of it and stopped dead, mouth dropped in amazement.

She glanced up and down about ten times before she realized she was staring at her reflection. Her hair was straightened and pulled half up and bumped up on the top with her long bangs hanging wavy, framing her face. Her smokey make up was flawless with perfect painted eyelashes and perfect rosy cheeks, shiny lips. The dress was black, strapless, with a sweetheart neckline, it was pleated and flowed to her mid thigh.

She turned to Dawn. "You have some talent. Have you thought about looking into makeovers as a full time job. I mean really Dawn, how did you do this? I don't even look like me." Buffy said astounded.

"Buffy, this is you. You are naturally beautiful, but damn girl you dress up nice." Dawn said triumphantly.

"Dawn, I-you-and-I... Thank you. I feel pretty, for once." Buffy stammered.

"Buffy you are always pretty." Dawn hugged her. "Put these on." She handed her a pair of black beaded sandals, a long beaded necklace that fell to her B cups, and diamond studs to finish it off as the door bell chimed.

Buffy glanced at Dawn and started hyperventilating. "I can't do this." She sat on the edge of the bed and put her head between her legs fighting the nausea.

"Buffy focus." Dawn was snapping her fingers. "Spike Giles is in our living room waiting for you to come rock his world. I need you to calm down, take a few breaths and march your butt down there now. He will die when he sees you Buff. You are gorgeous remember. Give him a run for his money." Dawn told her while rubbing her arms and trying to soothe her.

Buffy nodded her head as she sat up and stood.

"Buffy, Spikes here." Joyce yelled up to her daughter.

"Be right down mom."

"Okay Buff. Walk down there and knock him dead."

Buffy turned and hugged her sister. "Dawn you are the best."

"I know, now get out of here." They both laughed and Buffy made her way out of Dawns room, trying to forget how nervous she was.
End Notes:
Really hope you guys like it!
Reviews are appreciated.

PS Buffy and Spike action should be in the next chapter!

(:
Aphrodite by spikesgurl1
Author's Notes:
I own nothing just for fun.
Thanks everyone for taking their time to review my story! It means a lot to me.
I hope everyone is enjoying! (:
NOTE: Sorry this chapter was so short. Its continuing from the last chapter! (:
However theres some spuffy action in the end!
Enjoy!








Buffy stood at the top of the stairs, for what felt like hours, before she finally got up the courage to move. She walked as slowly as possible dreading Spikes reaction to her makeover.

'What if he hates it? He may think im a poser? What if-' The thoughts all vanished when she got sight of Spike. He was wearing a powder blue polo, with khaki pants, and boat shoes. 'Why does he always look so hot?'


Spike was sitting on the couch talking to Joyce when a black figure caught his prereferral. He glanced up and did a double take. 'Aphrodite.' He couldn't believe his eyes. She was the definition of perfection. He gawked at her and ran his greedy eyes over her body, hungrily. She was in an easily removable black dress, and it was short. He groaned, trying to ignore his raging hard on. Wanting nothing more than to run his hands up her smooth, tan legs, while licking her exposed collar bone.

He stumbled off the couch, tripped over the coffee table and fell hard on his behind. "BLEEDING HELL!"

"Crap, are you okay Spike?" Buffy asked as she ran to his side. She grabbed his hand to pull him up and felt the heat of an electric current burn her to the core. She wanted to remove her hand from his grasp, but he held on firmly.

She looked up and gasped at the fire burning in his crystal blues eyes. Her arms broke out in goose bumps, causing her to shiver.

"Spike, are you alright?" Joyce asked breaking their eye contact and the sexual haze.

"What?" Joyce looked at him with concern and realization hit him like a ton of bricks. He jumped off the floor and wiped his hands nervously on his pants.

"Yes Joyce, Im fine. Thank you. I didn't see the table there. My mistake." Joyce gave a knowing smile.

"As long as your okay... Buffy, you look beautiful. I love that dress on you." Joyce said turning to her daughter smiling.

"Thanks mom. Dawns idea. That kids got some talent."

"Im not a kid!" Dawn called from upstairs.

Buffy rolled her eyes while Spike and Joyce laughed.

"Alright well you guys have a great time, and Buffy midnight curfew okay?"

"Ill be home by then mom." Buffy told her mother, knowing she would be home before that.

"Right?" Joyce said, hugging Buffy. "Bye Spike. Feel free to stop by anytime.

"Thank you Joyce. I'll remember that." Spike told her.

"Okay time to go, bye mom."

Buffy grabbed him by his wrist and practically dragged him out of her house.

"Whats the hurry love?" Spike asked as he opened his car door for her.

"No, No hurry. Just my mom she babbles and I didn't want you to feel obligated to keep coming over. Not that I would mind you coming over, which im not clingy or anything so you don't have to. She was just implying and I didnt want you to feel like you had to, which you totally do-"

Spike soflty pressed his lips to hers. 'She is so sweet. Like peaches she is.' He thought, but made no effort to deepen the kiss.

'OH MY GOD! Spike lips, lips of Spike! Yummy Spike kisses.' She purred.

He pulled away as quickly as it started and she opened her eyes to look at him. "I see where you get the babbling from pet." He smirked and she turned bright red. "Ready to go to Riley's love?"

"Y-y-yes." She stuttered and turned to climb into the car. Spike shut the door and walked around the back of his car to his side, secretly trying to fix his growing erection.

'Stupid wanker. It was one kiss, a mere peck and your practically prepared to blow.' He thought shaking his head. He knew this was going to be hard, he just didn't realize how hard.
End Notes:
I had to throw in the innocent peck and Buffy babbling at some point! (:

The next chapter is the party and it wont end with Buffy getting a drink poured down her dress!

Thanks everyone for you reviews! hope you liked my short conti. Chapter! LOL
Party Go'ers. by spikesgurl1
Author's Notes:
I OWN NOTHING!
JUST FOR FUN!
The party was in full swing by the time they arrived.

"Hey, you guys made it." Riley said as he approached carrying a tray of drinks, handing one to each of them.

"What is this?" Buffy asked, and smelt the contents.

"Vodka orange juice. Have you ever tried it before?"

"I don't really drink. Buffy and alcohol are kind of unmixy things." She explained, causing Riley and Spike to chuckle.

"Well, hang on to it. If you decide to drink it, that's cool. If not, no harm done." Buffy just smiled and nodded knowing there was no way in hell she'd be drinking it.

"Alright, you guys have fun. Ill be back." Riley walked off to greet other people who had arrived.

"I don't think I have even seen half the people here." Buffy said.

"Yeah, me either. I take it you've never been to a party pet?"

"I don't really do the party thing. I mostly hang out with friends and hang out at the Bronze." She told him honestly.

"Well im honored to be your first party date." Spike said, grabbing her hand and bringing it up to his lips for a quick kiss.

"Flattery gets you no where Mr. Giles." She said with a smirk.

Spike raised an eyebrow. "I don't need pick up lines Miss Summers, I believe I already have you. Wouldn't you say so pet?" Buffy blushed and pulled her hand away looking around the room.

"Do you dance?" She asked trying to change the subject. Spike took note of that but answered her.

"Ya pet I dance. Why thinking about taking me out there and having your wicked way with me?" He flicked his tongue on the outside of his teeth.

"A world of no." He raised his eyebrow at her out burst. " I mean, Im just trying to get to know you. We are friends after all."

"S'that right pet. Were just friends? I was kind of hoping it'd be more than that." Spike told her truthfully.

Buffy met his gaze and her breath caught. He was rubbing her forearm and slowly bringing his face toward hers.

"Where's the bathroom?" Buffy interrupted, needed a second to get her head together.

Spike pulled away from her, and pointed up the stairs. "It's all the way in the back of the hall to the right side."

She nodded and dodged up the stairs. She found the bathroom with no problem and stood in there staring at her reflection for the longest time. 'What am I suppose to do?' she thought. She really liked Spike, but she still had her doubts about his sudden interest in her.

She ran her fingertips of her lips and replayed there kiss in her mind. 'His lips were so soft. I could have kissed him for hours.'

A knock on the door pulled her out of her fantasy.

"Hurry up in there." A male called.

"Almost done." She yelled back.

Buffy took one last deep breathe and headed out of the bathroom. Angel had been leaning up against the wall when she came out.

"Wow, You look fantastic Buffy." He told her. She gave him a shy smile.

"Thanks."

"Are you having a good time?"

"We just got here about 30 minutes ago. Its cool so far." She told him.

"That's great. If your going to be with Spike you should get used to parties like these. We have them about every month or so. Depending on who's parents are away on business." Angel said.

"Im not with Spike." Angel eye'd her curiously. "I mean were just friends." Buffy said nervously.

"You guys don't seem like friends. You seemed pretty into each other today at the beach."

"I don't think it was anything more than just friends hanging out." Buffy said shaking her head.

"If you say so."

"Okay, well im going to head back down. Ill see you later Angel." She gave him a small wave and headed back down the hall to the stairs.

"Buffy!" Angel called causing her to pause and turn around. "Just be careful okay. I know how Spike is and I don't want to see you get hurt." Angel warned.

"Thanks Angel. Ill keep that in mind." She scurrying down the stairs in search of Spike.

She looked for about five minutes and couldn't find him anywhere. She figured he must of stepped outside or something. She sat on the couch and decided to wait for him to come to her.

She couldn't get Angel's words out of her head. 'Why would your best friend warn girls to be careful around you.' She thought. She was trying to think of a way to ask Spike about this without a confrontation.

"Hello cutie." Spike squatted down in front of her with a rose dangling between his fingers. "Picked this for you." He said handing the rose to her.

She smiled at him and took it. "Thanks Spike. That was really nice of you." He reached out and ran his fingers over her shoulder, down her arm causing her to shiver.

"You cold pet?"

"No." She said not taking her eyes off his.

"Buffy." Spike said as he leaned into her, holding her face gently in his hands. "Im going to kiss you pet, I need to kiss you. Please. Will you let me?"

"Y-yes Sp-pike. Kiss me." Spike smashed his lips to hers. Putting all the pent up heat and sexual tension in this kiss. Devouring her and making her his.

Buffy moaned, set the rose down beside her and wrapped her hands around Spikes neck. Running her fingers through his loose curls. She loved the feel of his body mushed up against hers. 'God, this is what kissing feels like. Why did I wait so long to do this.' She thought.

He made her forget her earlier conversation with Angel. Made her lose herself in him. She knew right then that she was in trouble and reality hit hard. She pushed against his chest and pulled away from him.

"Wait Spike."

"Whats wrong Buffy?" He asked with lust filled eyes and a voice of concern.

"Listen Spike. I like you, and I really want to get to know you a little better."

"I would love that pet." He said going in for another kiss. Buffy put her hands on his chest again, stopping him.

"Slow down tiger." She told him. Laughing at his pouty face.

"Lets get to know each other better. Hang out and then maybe if we still like each other, we can kiss like that." Buffy told him biting her lip nervously.

"Geeze pet. Im sorry, you are right. Except for one thing love."

"Whats that?" She gave him a puzzled look.

"We will like each other Buffy." She blushed. "Here why don't we head out. Ill take you home and we can go hang out tomorrow. Just us two?"

"That sounds great. I'd love that."

"Alright." She piked up the rose and Spike helped her off of the couch. He held on to her hand, as they walked back to his car.

Once both of them were home and in bed they feel asleep thinking about each other and were lost in sweet dreams.
End Notes:
Hope you guys liked!!! (:

I LOVE REVIEWS! (:
Who the Hell would nominate me? by spikesgurl1
Author's Notes:
I own nothing!
Buffy sat in the bath up to her nose in bubbles. She had the radio on as back ground noise trying to get her head together. She looked over at the toilet where she had that bright pink piece of paper and her cell phone with 18 unread messages, and groaned.

She could't believe the events of the past week got her to this. She knew Spike was popular, she didn't realize dating him would put her on a prom queen ballot however. She leaned forward and snatched the paper up, not caring if it got wet from her fingers.

It read simply, Buffy Summers for prom queen.

She bawled the paper up and threw it as far as she could, then sloshed back into the steamy water. 'Who the hell nominated me?' She thought. She knew it wasn't any of her friends because she spent the last 2 hours grilling them all.

Her phone beeped again and she groaned. She had been getting text messages all day from a ton of people she didn't really know. Most of them said things like 'Oh you rock, im voting for you.' or 'You don't think your really going to beat Cordy do you?' She was thinking about changing her number just to avoid the harassment.

She closed her eyes and tried to put her mind on anything else.

***Flash back***
The Sunday before....
(Sunday after lunch)

"Wanna maybe take a walk through the park, before I take you home pet?" Spike asked with hopeful eyes. They had been having such a great day and he really didn't want it to end. He felt like he was getting to know her so well. She was amazing and he was so interested in knowing everything about her.

"Sure, I have a few more hours to kill." She said smiling.

The drive to park was quick and silent. Spike was trying to come up with more things to ask her. He parallel parked and put 1 hour worth of money in the meter.

"There's a path through there. If you wanted to just walk and talk?" Buffy asked.

"That sounds good pet." Spike grabbed hold of her hand and started leading her down the sidewalk.

"So pet, just your mum and lil sis in the house?"

"Yeah. Just the girls, It's fun mostly, but at times can be stressful. Especially when your 15 year old sister spends 3 hours in the bathroom every morning before school. What she's doing in there, I couldn't even tell you." Spike chuckled and Buffy smiled.

"Can only imagine pet. It's only me and my dad. I don't have to worry about sharing a bathroom. Even though sometimes it probably wouldn't be so bad. Gets rather lonely." Spike told her honestly. Buffy nodded agreeing with him.

"As much as Dawn gets on my nerves. I wouldn't trade her for anything." Spike smiled warmly at her.

"Can I ask about your dad love?" Buffy tensed.

"Not much to say really. He died about 10 years ago, in a car accident. He was an amazing guy. I miss him everyday." Spike understood exactly where she was coming from. He missed his mom more and more, with passing time

"My mom died as well, she had cancer, and stopped responding to treatment. Its been 6 years now. It's why me and my dad moved to the states." He looked over at her and squeezed her hand. "I mean you live and heal. Remember them as they were, never forget." She nodded.

"I completely agree. Iv'e never had someone... just get it. Im used to getting the apology and then people look at me with sad eyes, permanently. Like your broken or something."

"I know what you mean." Buffy stopped and pointed at the close by swings.

"Feel like taking a intermission." She asked.

He nodded and Buffy took off at full speed for the swings. He took of after her. She hopped on the first one she came to and started pumping her legs as fast and hard as she could.

"I bet I can jump further than you." She challenged.

"Sorry pet, im pretty good at jumping. I am the quarter back after all. Used to jumping out of peoples reach." He said smirking at her.

"We'll see, let me know when your ready."

After a minute they were both swinging back and fourth as far as the swing would allow.

"Okay pet, im ready." Spike called.

"Alright, on the count of three! ONE.... TWO.... THREE!"
They both jumped and landed, Buffy was an inch further up than Spike.

"I WIN, I WIN." She gloated shaking her hips and waving her hands in the air. Spike reached forward, grabbed her, and started tickling her. She yelped and fell on the ground with him following in tow.

She was on her back laid out on the sand, with Spike on top of her, tickling her til she couldn't breathe.

"Okay okay, I GIVE!!!" She said through giggle fits. Spike stopped and gazed into her eyes.

"That's what you get for braggin."

"Sorry your a sore loser." Buffy said and stuck out her tongue.

"Not nice pet, your turning into a naughty girl." Her breath caught and she became aware of there position.

Spike was rubbing slow, circles on her exposed stomach with one hand, and running his thumb across her lips with the other. She looked up into his eyes and saw the desire burning there.

Buffy ran her hands up his back, over his shoulders, and pulled his lips down to fuse with hers. The both groaned instantly at the contact.

Buffy felt like her body was on fire. His hand was slowly creeping up her shirt, and he started fingering the lace on her bra.

Spike was in heaven. Her skin was so smooth under his fingertips, and he loved the feel of her lips on his.

The laughter of two children broke them out of there haze. Then the kids started singing. "K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes marr-"

***** KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*****
(Back to now)

"Buffy, are you okay in there?" Dawn called through the door.

"Im fine Dawn." 'Just once I would like to get finished in the bathroom with out being bothered.' She thought.

"Can we talk when you get done?"

"Yes, ill come to your bedroom in a few."

"Okay." Buffy sighed when she heard her sister walk away. She knew Dawn was going to ask her fifty billion questions, and she wasn't ready for that.

15 minutes later Buffy was knocking on Dawns Door. She had on her yummy sushi PJ'S, and her wet hair was thrown up in a bun on the top of her head. She had her glasses in place on her nose, and she felt like her old self.

Once inside Dawn's room she planted her butt on the foot of her sisters bed. Preparing herself for the her sisters questions. To her surprise however, Dawn grabbed her and gave her the biggest hug possible.

"Im so happy for you! Congratulations soon to be prom queen!" Dawn said.

"I think were getting ahead of ourselves Dawn. I don't think i'll win. Im pretty sure I was only nominated as a joke."

"Very doubtful Buffy, everyone at school gossips. I think it had something to do with Cordelia's outburst at lunch last Tuesday."

***FLASHBACK***
Lunch on Tuesday

Everything with Spike and Buffy was going great. They were getting along amazingly and were constantly finding things they had in common. Their relationship at school was official, and everyone knew Buffy was his girl.

Buffy was sitting at her usual lunch table with Willow, Tara, and Anya gushing about the latest with Spike, when Cordelia made her unwelcome presence known.

"It must suck getting someones sloppy seconds. Huh Buffy?" Cordelia snarled. Causing everyone in the cafeteria to quiet down and look towards them.

"I dunno, im pretty glad you let him go Cordy." Buffy said sweetly.

"As if, its probably just some game anyways. Like do you really think he'd be interested in you?"

"He seems pretty interested to me." Buffy raised her eyebrow and gave her best scowl.

"You do remember who you are right. Buffy 'nobody' Summers. In ten years half the people in this room will go Buffy who? Just because Spike has lost his sanity for a moment, doesn't mean you've become something." Buffy stared at her holding back the tears she felt in her eyes. She promised herself they would never see her cry and she didn't want to break that vow.

"Nothing to say huh?" Cordelia continued.

"Im sorry your so jealous. You dumped him though. If you have some problem take it up with yourself. It's not my fault you lost him."

"Please.... Jealous of what? The virgin, art, overall wearing, Loser? That's right Buffy your a loser. A waste of a human."

"You are scum Cordelia and im glad now everyone in this room sees you for who you really are... A COLD HEARTED BITCH!" Buffy screamed and stormed out of the lunch room.

***Dawns room***
(Back to now)

"Wow, people really do talk. That happened 6 days ago. I was relieved when you hadn't said anything, I assumed you didn't know." Buffy told her sister shaking her head.

"I had no reason to say anything. I would of liked to punch that bitch for talking to you like that, but mom would of so killed me." both girls laughed at that. "Buffy we need to start your campaign.

"Campaign?"

"For prom queen silly. We have to make posters and bake stuff." Dawn said telling her sister some more ideas.

"Dawn, im really not into the whole prom thing anyways. Besides Cordelia is going to win. That's like common knowledge."

"Buffy, you are wrong. So many people are pissed at Cordelia for talking to you the way she did. A ton of people are voting for you, from what I hear." Dawn told her matter of factly.

"Okay fine. You tell me what your thinking and we'll work it out."

Dawn shrieked and told Buffy all the ideas she has for the campaign. They spend the next 3 hours making posters and baking chocolatey goodies.
End Notes:
whatcha think???
(:
Reviews are loved!
want you so desperately... right now by spikesgurl1
Author's Notes:
I OWN NOTHING!
JUST FOR FUN! (:

NOTE: This whole chapter is smutty-Spuffy! yummyness! IF underage DO NOT READ! (:
The next few weeks passed in a blur for Buffy. She didn't realize being prom queen was so much work. She had been campaigning her butt off. Her posters were everywhere in the school, and Dawn was handing out baked goodies practically everyday.

She loved her down time with Spike. She felt like he was her safe haven amongst the chaos. They had become so close and unseparable.

They were laying on Buffy's couch, in her living room watching TV. Joyce was working late at the gallery, and Dawn was staying over at Janice's. They had the next few hours completely alone.

"I hate this show, I don't understand how people watch it." Buffy said and grabbed the remote.

"Well, pick whatever you want love." She went to the guide and started going through pages and pages of listings.

"There's nothing on!" She sighed and through the remote down giving up.

"Im sure we can find some other way to keep us busy." Spike said rubbing his hand up and down Buffy's thigh.

"Are you trying to seduce me Mr Giles?" Buffy asked Spike with a smirk.

"Are you seducable?" He challenged. Buffy shook her head and chuckled.

"I don't want to have sex yet." Spike pouted. "But im sure there are other things we could try." Buffy leaned over and started running her hand under his t shirt, feeling the hard planes of his stomach.

Spike groaned and grabbed her head and smashed her lips to his. They both moaned at the feel of each other.

They were in a full make out session and Buffy was going crazy. She wanted his hands everywhere on her. So she sat astride his lap straddling him and grinded down on his hard member.

Spike tore his mouth from hers. "Oh god baby, keep that up and I will be taking you up those stairs, ready or not." He warned, and Buffy groaned.

"Spike, I need you to touch me. Can you please?"

He picked her up and carried her up to her room as soon as she asked. He'd been hoping she'd want this for weeks now.

"Don't want your mom walking in on us, Do we pet?" Spike said, after seeing the worry in her eyes.

Buffy let out a sigh. "Can't have that."

Spike layed her down sofly on the bed and leaned over her to give her a chaste kiss. "Im gonna make you feel so good baby. Just relax, and if you want to stop at any time. Just tell me, okay?"

Buffy could only nod. Her nervous were kicking in big time. She had never gone past second base with a boy and was worried Spike would see how inexperienced she was.

Spike started kissing and sucking down her neck, until he reached her collar bone. He slid his hands down to the bottom of her shirt and slowly pulled it up and over her head. She was wearing a pink lacy bra. He rubbed her nipples through the material causing them to stand up.

Buffy groaned, and Spike took it in his mouth through the material. Teasing her as much as he could.

"Spike please. I need you to touch me." Buffy asked desperately.

"I am touching you love." Spike said smiling at the frown on her face.

"You know what I mean. Touch me... you know... down there." Buffy turned bright red and tried to hide her face under her hands. She was so embarrassed and hated Spike for making her explain what she wanted.

"Hey." Spike pulled her hands away from her face. "Don't hid yourself from me. There is nothing to be embarrassed about love. Im here for you, I will take care of you."

At her nod Spike made his way down her body and undid her button and zipper on her pants. He pulled them down her legs, and discarded them on the floor, near her shirt.

She was perfect, laid out before him in matching panty set, with her blonde hair thrown across the pillow. She was a goddess, his goddess. He licked his lips in anticipation.

"Lift up love gonna take these off of you." Buffy did as he asked and soon enough she was bared naked before him. Horny as hell and ready for him to take her body to the highest of pleasures.

Spike was in awe. He'd never seen such a beauty in his life. He became over whelmed with his desire for her and leaned over to suck her bare nipple in his mouth. 'God she taste so good. I love the noises shes making. Love the way she feels against me.' He thought.

She had never felt anything like this before. Spike hot mouth was all over top, while his hand slid down between her thighs, rubbing slow circles around her swollen nub. She let out a cry.

"Yes, right there. S-soo-oo g-gooddd." Buffy moaned.

"You like that baby." Spike kissed down her stomach and opened her thighs wider, putting her legs over his shoulders.

Buffy tried to close her legs. "What are you doing?" Buffy asked alarmed at the sudden change.

"Just relax baby. Im gonna make you feel real good, ya?" Before she could respond he was kissing her thigh and out of reflex, she let her legs fall open.

Spike looked at her delicious bare folds glistening with arousal. He kissed her lips and then used his fingers to open her up to him. He started licking every where but her clit. Getting her nice and ready.

She was moaning and lifting her butt off the bed. Holding her hands in his hair, trying to direct him to the spot she wanted him to be.

"Spike please."

"What baby?" He asked, face deep in her.

"I need too... I need-"

He pulled back sticking his index half way inside. "What love, what do you need?"

"I need to come Spike, please." She begged causing him to smirk. Then he dove back in lapping on her clit, hard.

Buffy broke apart the moment he latched on, coming so hard she saw stars explode behind her closed eye lids.

After she came down from her high. She looked over at Spike. He was now on his side, elbow bent, leaning on his hand staring at her.

"Welcome back love." He smiled and gave her a sweet kiss.

"That was incredible." Buffy said with a lazy smile spread across her face.

"Glad you enjoyed it love."

"Im so selfish, what about you?" She asked, sitting up swiftly prepared to give him the same explosion he just gave her.

"Don't even worry about me pet. This was about you."

"Are you sure?"

"Buffy seeing you come apart was more than satisfying enough for me. Thank you for being considerate, but no worries baby, next time okay?" He said honestly rubbing up and down her arm.

Buffy realized then she was still naked and jumped off the bed to through on her clothes.

"Okay if your sure. Next time will be amazing for you." She said with a devilish smile, making Spike groan.

"Little minx." Spike told her, jumping off the bed, and hauled her into his arm for a passionate kiss.
End Notes:
hope you enjoyed!
I have never written a smut/sexy scene so I hope everyone will review and tell me whatcha thought.
The best I ever had by spikesgurl1
Author's Notes:
I OWN NOTHING!
JUST FOR FUN!

DONT READ IF UNDERAGE!
SPUFFY SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER! (:

ENJOY!
Buffy felt like a celerity... No really. She was getting so much attention from her student body. Everyone wanted to help design buttons and posters. Practically every club in the school made a Buffy for senior prom queen poster. With one and half weeks til prom, she had all the sudden entered an alternate reality. At least that's hows she felt. She woke up over night with a star quarter back boyfriend, and more followers than she knew what to do with.

She didn't let the new fond popularity affect her relationship with her real friends however. Her, Willow, and the girls had lunch together every day, and went to the bronze at least once a week, like religion.

"Hey Buffy, still on for the Bronze tonight right?" Willow asked as they reached their lockers after school.

"Of course Will, Wednesday Bronze night with the girls... I never miss it." Buffy said smiling brightly at her best friend.

"Alright, you want me to pick you up before hand?"

"That would be great. Really wasn't wanting to walk."

"Okay Buff, Ill be there at 7:30." Willow looked down to check her watch. "Sorry I gotta go. Anya wanted my help with last minute dress shopping. Ill see you tonight."

"Have fun. Ill see you tonight." With a final wave, Buffy turned to meet Spike by his car.

Spike was talking to Angel when Buffy walked over. He smiled. "Hey love." He leaned down to kiss her.

"Hey. Hi Angel."

"Whats up Buffy?" Angel asked.

"Do you mind if i steal him for a few hours? I have friend time in about 4 hours." She told him.

"Sure. Ill see you at my house around 8?"

"Yeah mate, Ill see you then."

Angel walked to his car and Buffy hopped into Spikes.

"So love, whats the plans for tonight?" He asked once he was seated and leaving school.

"Well, I was thinking we could go back to your house and I could... return that favor you've been waiting so patiently for."

Spike had to slam on his breaks to not hit the person in front of him. He turned to Buffy who had a wicked grin on her face.

"Christ love, you cant say things like that when im driving. I bout hit that bloke." He said and groaned as Buffy licked her lips.

"Well if you don't want to we could alwa-" He cut her off with a quick kiss and then smashed the gas in a hurry to get to his house.

"Oh believe me, I want to. You just took me by surprise is all."

After the longest car ride of his life he pulled into his drive way, snatched Buffy out of the car, and pulled her up to his bedroom.

The door closed with a thud, as he pushed her against it, and lifted her up so she'd wrap her legs around his waist.

"Not nice to tease pet. Did you think you'd get away with all those touches in the car?" He whispered in her ear as he slid his hand into the front of her pants.

Buffy was grinding hard on his hand as they made out with such fury. She felt her orgasm approaching and clinched hard around his fingers, and cried out as the waves rolled over her.

She looked up into his heated blue eyes, slid her hand from his hair, down to the bottom of his shirt, and pulled it over his head. She wiggled out of his hold and started peppering kisses all over his chest once he let her down. She pushed him back until his knees hit the bed and he fell back on the mattress.

Spike was in awe over his girl. She was laying on top of him kissing all over his body and she was so hungry for him.

Buffy slid down until her face was at his zipper. She unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and looked up at him as she slid them down his legs. He was now in his hanes only and she licked her lips in anticipation. She crawled back up his body and gave him a hungry kiss before sliding his boxers down.

She tested the waters first by playing with his shaft. She slid her hand up and down getting used to feel of him. 'Holy cow he's huge.'

"Oh pet, so good." Spike groaned causing her to speed up the pace.

She scooted down and stuck her tongue out to taste his oozing pre cum. 'Do all guys taste so good.' She thought and then put the whole head into her mouth sucking generously.

"Oh yes Baby, put it all in your mouth." Spike groaned.

'What? There is no way that will all fit.' She thought and sucked in as much as her gag reflex would allow.

She quickly found a routine. She was sucking up and down while her right hand worked the bottom half of him.

"Oh baby so good. God love your mouth Buffy. Ah gonna come soon pet. Grab my balls."

Buffy reached around with her left hand and fondled his sack.

"Oh yeah. Ah Buffy Im coming." Spikes body switched and he exploded. Shooting his load down her throat.

Buffy's eyes were wide. She didn't expect so much to come out, but she drank up every drop, until his body relaxed. She crawled up and looked in his shocked eyes.

"Whats wrong? I was terrible wasn't I?" She asked, standing from the bed to leave.

Spike stuck his hand out and snatched her back to him.
Kissing her chastely.

"Buffy, you were amazing. I was just surprised. I wasn't expecting you to swallow. Not that I mind. It was bloody magnificent." He said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Oh, I thought you were suppose to swallow it."

"Guys love it when you do, but most girls don't like too."

Buffy stiffed at the mention of other girls. She didn't want to think about anyone doing this to him but her.

Spike sensed the change and realized what he said. "Shit love, im sorry. I didn't mean... I was just... Buffy you are the best girl I could of ever asked for. You are amazing and I can't thank you enough for giving me the best blow job a blokes every had."

She busted out laughing. "I wouldn't say the best."

"No really love, it was wonderful. Thank you." He kissed her again.

"Spike I-"

KNOCK KNOCK

"William, whenever you get a second can I talk to you." Rupert, his dad, called through the door.

"Yeah dad. Be out in 5." They heard his dad shuffle away.

"Oh god, why didn't you tell me your dad was home?" Buffy asked panicking.

"Hey love, calm down. Its not a big deal. My dads really cool. He knows what century we live in. Plus were both 18 and going off to college in the fall. He can't really say much, can he?"

"Well still, I don't want your dad to think im a hoe bag."

"You worry to much love, it'll be fine."

Spike quickly through on his clothes and lead Buffy to his kitchen, where his dad stood making dinner.

"Oh William, I didn't realize you had company. How are you doing dear? Im Rupert Giles, mostly Giles." Buffy shook his extended hand.

"Nice to meet you Giles. Im Buffy."

"Buffy lovely name, would you like to join us for dinner?"

"I wound't want to be any trouble."

"No trouble at all dear." Giles told her with a smile.

"Im gonna step outside really quick, just to double check with my mom." Buffy said and walked to the sliding door.

Once she was outside Spike turned to his dad. "What were you wanting to ask dad?"

"I wanted to talk to you about your football scholarship, it can wait until Buffy leaves."

"Dad I thought we already talked about this. Im going to UCSunnydale. Its close to home and I can still be near my friends." Spike said frowning. They've talked about this a million times.

"I just thought we'd discuss your options further."

"Dad, I have a full scholarship at UCSunnydale. They are going to pay for everything. I have a 4.0 GPA. What more is there to talk about?"

"William, I don't want you to stay here because you feel like you can't leave. Im always traveling. It's not like you have to stay here for me." Giles told his son with concern.

"Im doing this for me, and not for anyone else. I thought we established that last week and will you please stop calling me William." Spike said getting aggravated.

"We'll finish this later." Giles said and went back to cooking.

Spike sighed. He swore that no matter how many times they were going to discuss this his father was never going to understand what he wanted.
End Notes:
FUN FACT: Did you guys know that Sarah actually plays in this movie..... she has like a 30 second part in the middle. You know when Simon is asking everyone if they want fresh ground pepper on their pizza. Shes the one who hands him the pizza to "HOOVER" LOL! (:

Hope everyone is enjoying! Take the time to review!! (:
Our friends... They know. by spikesgurl1
Author's Notes:
I OWN NOTHING! THIS IS FOR FUN!

Thanks everyone who review. It means a lot to me! (:
Spike was lost in his own little world. He didn’t even realize he had arrived at Buffy’s after dinner until she started talking to him.

“Are you okay? You’ve been really out of it since dinner. Did your dad say something to upset you?” Buffy wondered, with concern.

“I’m sorry love; I just have so much on my mind, with college and the end of the semester… My Dad is just on me about the school I chose, he thinks I am making a decision based on what I think I need to do instead of what I want to do.”

“He just wants what’s best for you. Don’t give him too much of a hard time. He loves you and cares about you a lot, at least I could tell.” Buffy reached over and gave his hand a gentle squeeze. “ Side note, your dad is an amazing cook.” Buffy chuckled and rubbed her extremely full stomach.

“That he is pet, that he is.” Spike leaned over and gave her a quick kiss. “Have fun tonight love, I’ll see you tomorrow.” Buffy looked at him with concern, but decided to drop the subject for now. She knew something else was going on. She just hoped he’d tell her on his own.

“You have a good night with Angel as well. “ Buffy grabbed her bags and headed inside her house, stopping briefly at the threshold to give him one last wave. She shut the door and went up to her room to get ready. Trying to keep Spike out of her mind, for now.

***Bronze @ 8:30***

“-and that’s what I thought, but she swears it’s something… Buffy are you okay?” Anya asked.

Buffy shifted her eyes and looked over at her group of friends. “I’m sorry An, you were talking about Michelle Ivey’s shoes right?”

“Like thirty minutes ago Buff. Is everything okay?”

“Yeah you’re all with the space cadet over there. Do you want to talk about something?” Willow asked.

“It’s nothing bad, I was just thinking about Spike and some other stuff.” Buffy trailed off.

“Stuff, like many orgasms?” Anya announced. Causing several people nearby to turn and look.

Buffy turned dark red and shushed her. “God Anya, have you heard of an inside voice?”

“So I’m right aren’t I? Buffy you slut, you’re getting the dirty on with Spike and you didn’t tell your best friends? That’s just wrong.”

“No-No dirty! GEEZE ANYA! Make a person really uncomfortable why dontcha?” Buffy covered her face and shook her head.

“Nothing is wrong with sex or many orgasms Buffy. It’s a normal part of being an adult, and I take it because you didn’t deny the orgasm part, you’ve gotten them. Spill the beans already.”

Buffy threw her hands down and glared at Anya. “That is private.”

“You have, I KNEW IT!” She shrieked. “I got to know, is his penis big.”

“ANYA STOP! If Buffy isn’t comfortable talking about this, don’t force her.” Willow defended.

“Thank you Willow.” Buffy told her gratefully.

“Stop being such a prude, and tell us. We are your best friends.” Anya said, ignoring Willow.

She let out a deep sigh, she settled more comfortably in her chair. “We have tried a few things and… He is amazing. We just fit, you know? I have never wanted anyone the way that I want him. He makes me feel things that I didn’t even know were humanly possible.” Buffy got lost in memories, and smiled to herself.

“UH-OH, I know that look.” Anya said. Buffy quickly glanced around the table at the three of them.

“What look?”

“Yo-ou ll-love hi-im.” Tara stuttered.

“What, I don’t think that-” Buffy stopped midsentence because Willow was giving her the resolve face. “OKAY, your right! I love him… a lot.” She muttered and another smile grazed her lips.

“Buffy Summers fell in love; I am shocked… and really happy for you.” Anya jumped out of her chair and ran around to hug her.

“Thanks Anya.” She said and laughed at her friend.

“Is-ss It-t Sca-ary?” Tara wondered.

“It was at first. I hadn’t been able to admit it to myself. Now however, It feels… perfect. Like this is how it is supposed to be.”

“As long as you’re happy Buffy, I support you.” Willow reached out and squeezed her best friend’s hand.

“You guys are the best friends a girl could have.” Buffy told them honestly. Reached over and squeezing Tara’s hand also.

“So Buffy… Next question is…. Sex?” Anya asked and the other two sets of eyes jerked to Buffy’s heating red face.

***Angel’s…. 8:45***

Spike was still sipping on his first beer. He didn’t really feel like drinking tonight. His mind kept drifting to the bet, and Buffy.

Angel snapped his fingers in front of Spikes face, causing him to focus. “Hey, I thought I lost you there for a second man. What’s going on?”

“Sorry mate. Just have a lot on my mind, I guess.” Spike sighed.

“This wouldn’t have anything to do with Buffy, would it?” Angel asked, with a knowing smirk.

“It’s just, I don’t know mate. She’s just actually… I don’t know… Kind of cool.” Spike managed to say. Angel jerked his head up to meet Spikes face. He was not expecting that answer.

“Cool? Please tell me your joking.” Angel said.

“Fraid not mate. She’s starting to grow on me.” Spike said with shrug.

“Come on man, growing on you? At least tell me you’ve gotten some already.” Angel said shifting uncomfortably in the chair.

“It’s not about the sex Angel.” Spike stood up from the couch and set down his half full beer.

“What do you mean it’s not about that? Who are you? The Spike I know wouldn’t have ever given this chick the time of day, and now you’re saying you might actually have feelings for this girl. What about a month ago when we went to the beach? You told me if she was willing to give it up, you’d take her up on the offer. What now you’re too noble?” Angel lased out, jumping off the couch and stepping towards Spike.

“Hardly, I’m just saying sometimes there are more to relationships then sex. Why do you care so much anyways? My relationship with Buffy has no concern of yours. The only time it will is if, and when she is prom queen.” Spike turned around and grabbed his jacket.

“Spike, I’m sorry man. Your right… I just wasn’t expecting it. You know? A few weeks ago we were talking about living it up in college and now, now you’re serious about Buffy. It was supposed to just be a bet.” Angel told him holding his hand up in a truce form.

“You think I don’t know that? We are two completely different people. I made a bet to be with her and now…” He let out a hard sigh. “Do you think I wanted to fall in love with her?” Spike stopped dead in his tracks. ‘LOVE’ He screamed at himself.

Angel stood frozen… ‘He loves her?’ He thought. He faked a smile and nodded at Spike. Who pulled on his jacket and turned to the door and gave Angel a small wave.

“See you tomorrow mate.”

“Yeah, later man.”

Once Spike was gone, he started plotting. The only way to keep things were they needed to be was to have Buffy find out about the bet… ‘But how?’
End Notes:
sallyntmare, heres a little Spike/Angel mix up! (:

Enjoy!
Makin Heat. by spikesgurl1
Author's Notes:
I OWN NOTHING.
JUSTFOR FUN.
The next day few days at school passed in a blur. It was now Friday and officially ONE WEEK until prom. Buffy was starting to get really nervous. She hadn’t been expecting to so much support, some students created a rap for her. She smiled at the thought.

She usually rode home with Willow on Fridays, but today she decided to wait around for Spike. She hadn’t really spent any time with him and he had continued distancing himself from her. She was waiting by his locker once the final bell had rung.

Spike was walking out of chemistry toward his locker. He had had a crazy last couple of days and he was starting to feel really badly for not spending time with his girl. He knew she sensed something was wrong so tonight, he vowed he’d make up for his distant behavior. Once he rounded the corner he saw her leaned up against his locker with her nose in her sketch book. He crept up to her and gave her a sweet kiss on her cheek.

“Hello love, what a pleasant surprise. I thought for sure you’d already left with Willow.” Spike wrapped his free arm around her for a hug.

“Well, I decided to wait for you. I figured we could spend the evening together?” She asked him questionably.

“That sounds good pet, just let me put these books away and we can shove off.”

Once he had the books stored away he grabbed his keys off the shelf and shut his locker. He reached out for her hand and pulled her to his car.

Buffy was feeling better about this. He seemed like he was starting to feel better. She figured the time she gave him helped.

Once they were seated inside of Spikes car, he turned to her. “What do you want to do goldilocks?”

“Is your dad home?” She asked nervously.

“No pet he left this morning for a business trip. He won’t be back til’ Wednesday.” Spike said with a curious smirk.

“Well, my mom thinks I’m staying at Willows, so why don’t we head back to your place. I could make us dinner. I brought a few movies and some popcorn too. Just in case. I mean unless of course you don’t want to. I did kind of plan this without even asking you first.” Buffy said and her face grew hot with embarrassment.

Spike leaned over and gave her a kiss. “I can’t think of anything else I’d rather do love. It sounds great. “

Buffy smiled brightly and grabbed his hand. She was so excited about tonight and hoped everything would go according to her plans.

***7:30 PM Spikes house***

Buffy made Spaghetti mostly because it was the only thing she could cook; she would never admit that of course. After dinner they watched about half of a movie before they started making out heavily.

“God I love kissing you pet, you are so sweet. My sweet little goldilocks you are.” Spike chanted as sat astride his lap, dry humping him.

“Maybe we should take this to your room; we would probably be more comfortable there.” Buffy suggested between kisses.

Spike didn’t even answer he just snatched her off the couch and practically dragged her up the stairs. Once inside his room with the door locked Spike tossed her on his bed. He quickly crawled up on top of her leaning on his forearms so he wouldn’t crush her.

Buffy pulled his shirt over his head in a clean swoop and threw it on the floor. She wanted desperately to feel his hot body pressed up against her. He understood the message with perfect clarity and snatched her shirt off as well. The only separation was her bra which was soon enough discarded on the floor.

Spike took one rosy nipple in his mouth and gave it a gracious suck. “You’re so beautiful baby. Love the way you feel pressed against me.” Spike spoke between sucks.

“Oh Spike, I want you.” Buffy said, grabbing a handful of his hair.

“MMM, want you too love.” He kissed up and down her stomach.

“No I mean, Ugh so good, I want you to make love to me.” Buffy gasped as Spike licked her belly button.

Spike jumped up at her request and looked deep into her eyes. “Buffy, there is no rush love. We can wait as long as you want. I don’t want you to feel like you’re being pressured.” Spike explained leaning back on his calves, looking at her with concern.

Buffy sat up and met his heated stare. “Spike, I’m ready. I want to be with you.” She reached up and pulled him down to her again and started kissing down his neck, while fingering his hair. She rubbed her right hand down his body and undid his jeans, using her feet to shimmy them down his legs.

Spike groaned, he loved when she took control. He lifted up so he could remove her shorts. They now only had underwear separating their most intimate parts.

“Baby, I want you so badly.” Spike chanted as he pulled her lacy bloomers down her thighs.

He settled between her legs and started kissing her, starting at her calve and moving up towards her center. Spike blew softly on her damp flesh. “You’re so ready sweets.” He muttered, and dove into his prize. ‘She tastes better than I remember.’ He thought, teasing her silky flesh wanting to draw this out as long as possible.

“Spike, please. I want you inside. Can’t you tell how much I want you?” Buffy was pulling him up to her by his hair, Spike happily summited and quickly discarded his briefs.

Once he was settled on top of her he smashed his lips down on hers and started grinding against her, kissing her anywhere his lips met. He wanted to worship ever part of her golden body. He reached into his night stand and pulled out a strip of condoms. Ripping one off and open, seething himself.

“You’re sure love?” Spike looked at her with so much desire. She grabbed a hold of his forearms and nodded her head. She was so nervous she didn’t think she’d be able to make out words.

“Okay sweets.” He smiled down at her and gave her a gentle kiss as he slowly pushed into her wanting body. He got about half way and almost slammed into her. He had never felt something so delicious. She was wrapped around him so tightly, smothering.

Buffy was in awe. Spike was on top of her, his eyes rolled back, and his head thrown back. She started shifting underneath him. ‘Is it even possible to be this turned on?’ She wondered.

Spike could feel her anxiousness and pushed all the way inside her. A painful groan tore from Buffy’s throat and Spike silenced her with a kiss.

“Are you okay baby?” Spike asked rubbing away the tears with his thumb.

“Yeah, I’m okay. Just wasn’t expecting it to hurt so much at first.” She winced. “Just go slow Spike.”

He nodded and started moving in and out of her scorching heat. He’d never experienced anything like this before. He was looking down into the most beautiful eyes, of the girl he loved. She was moaning and enjoying this as much as he was.

“Oh, ah feels so good.” She chanted. He was taking her body to pleasure levels she didn’t know existed.

“Yeah baby, you feel amazin.” Spike was kissing all over her neck and collar bone, sucking on her flesh greedily. Buffy was running her hands up and down his back and grabbing hold of his hair.

“Spike I-I-“ She stuttered, arching into him.

“What is it pet?” Spike asked increasing his thrusts, needed release soon.

“Oh ahhh. So good Spike. Feels sooo good.” She was calling for the gods as he rocked against her clit.

“Yeah, baby so good. “ He was slamming into her hard.

“I love you.” She moaned and her body shot of like a rocket. Spike looked at her in awe with bulging eyes, screaming out her name in pure ecstasy.
End Notes:
WELLLL????!???? Tell me what you think!

Take the time to review! (:
A FUCKING BET!? :( by spikesgurl1
Author's Notes:
I OWN NOTHING!
Thanks everyone for taking your time to review! I hope your liking were im going with this story.

xx (:

Enjoy!
It was Thursday… What happened to Tuesday…? Wednesday….???

Buffy was miserable. She had never felt so sick to her stomach. She couldn’t believe the one person she trusted with her whole heart could betray her like this. It was on day three of lying around in her bed. There had convinced her mother she had a stomach bug and luckily for her, she hadn’t forced her to go to the doctor yet.

She was in her yummy sushi PJS and had a box of tissues sitting on her pillow. She was sick of hurting already and it was only the beginning. She heard a soft knock on her door and held her breath.

“Buffy, can I talk to you?” Dawn asked through the wood.

“I’m really not in the mood Dawn, please just go away.” Buffy sniffled.

“Buffy please, I really need to talk to you.” Buffy sighed loudly and rolled out of bed and went to unlock, open the door.

“What?” She yelled.

“Buffy, you can lie to mom all you want. You can’t lie to me though. You never miss school and you’ve missed the last few days. You haven’t been taking any of Spike’s calls. You’re making us tell him your too sick to talk. He seems miserable at school. Willow asked me today what was going on because you’re not returning her phone calls either. Come on…. Tell me what’s going on Buffy.” Dawn pleaded with her. Walking into her bedroom and plopping down on her bed.

“Dawn, its complicated okay?” Buffy told her and started pacing the floor.

“Well then make me understand. I’m here for you. I can listen. Just please… Tell me.” She begged her.

Buffy let out a deep sigh and decided to go back to the beginning.

***Friday late night.***

Buffy was still breathing heavy from having the most amazing orgasm of her life. She replayed the scene back in her head behind closed eyes, and then she stopped breathing. ‘I told him I loved him, and worst of all he didn’t tell me it back.’ She thought.

She opened her eyes and glanced over at Spike who was staring at her. She raised her hand and gave him a shy wave.

“HI.” She muttered.

“Hey yourself.” He replied, smirking.

“I’m going to run to the bathroom.” She went to jump out of the bed, but felt a hand grip her arm.

“Wait love. I don’t want you to run away from me. I know that’s what you’re doing.”

“I so am not…running, I have to… pee?” She said with question in her voice. He gave her a smug look, and raised his eyebrow.

“Pet, I have feelings… strong feelings. I just want to make sure there love. You’re amazing and I’m not saying I don’t think it is love, because it very well could be. I just want to know for sure.” He lied. He’d been in love with her for weeks now. He just didn’t want to admit it to her. He was trying to keep himself guarded. Falling in love scared him too much.

Buffy only nodded. She was completely humiliated. She had just confessed her feelings to a man who ‘thought’ he may love her. For all she knew he could have just been saying that to make her feel better, and he was going to run for the hills as soon as she left.

“I’m really tired Spike, can we sleep now?” Buffy faked a yawn.

“Sure pet. Get some sleep.” Buffy rolled over fighting back the tears in her eyes and almost failed as she felt Spike snuggle into her back.

She closed her eyes and fell into a torturous sleep.

**NOW***

Dawn gave her sister a pointed look. “Buffy, that really does suck. And yes I’m sorry, but you can’t seriously be locking yourself in your room because your boyfriend said he may love you, he just doesn’t know for sure yet?” Dawn told her sister honestly.

Buffy wiped her eyes angrily. “No I was getting to the next part loud mouth. That’s only 5% of why I am this upset.” She growled at her.

Dawn raised her hands in a no harm way. “Sorry Buffy, please continue. I won’t interrupt again until I know you’re done.”

Buffy took a deep sighed and tried not to choke on the next words. “It was all a fucking game.”

“What do you mean, it was all a game?” Dawn raised an eyebrow looking at her sister in concern.

***Monday afternoon 4 days until prom.”****

She hadn’t seen Spike all weekend. After leaving his house in a hurry Saturday morning, she made up several excuses to not see him. Finally after a few boxes of tissues and some thinking, she decided that he was worth it and she was going to make him know he loved her. No matter what.

She was half way through her day and knew he’d stop by his locker before his next class, so she grew some courage and was going meet him there to apologize for the cold shoulder this weekend. She rounded the corner and spotted him talking to Angel. She crept up behind him prepared to put her hands over his eyes and play some guess who.

“So she gave it up to you?” She stopped dead in her tracks hearing Angel.

‘What, Spike told him we… we.’ Her stomach quenched. She couldn’t even finish her thought.

“Yeah, but that’s just it. It was good, best lay I ever had, mate. Now she won’t even talk to me. She’s been avoiding me it seems.” Spike admitted with his back still toward her. Angel looked over his shoulder and noticed Buffy; he got a wicked idea and kept going.

“Well maybe you weren’t good enough for her.” Angel joked, knowing it would rally him up.

Spike chuckled and punched him lightly on the arm. “Hardly, best lay she’d ever have, I doubt she’d tell me she loved me if it wasn’t earth shattering.” Spike said defending his male ego.

Angel glanced at Buffy who had visibly paled. “Oh shit man, she told you she loved you? That’s in too deep. Maybe next time we decide to place a bet with a girl we should make sure she won’t get to emotionally involved.”

Buffy felt her world fall off its axel. ‘I was a bet???’ She knew she was going to throw up.

“Watch it Angel.” Spike said defensively. Buffy saw some light at the end of this shitty tunnel. ‘At least he’s defending me.’ She thought.

“Come on Spike get real. If Cordiela would have never broken up with you, you would have never tried to replace her. Therefore we never would of betted you could make any girl prom queen.” Angel admitted glancing once more at Buffy and mouthing a quick sorry to her as Spike reached into his locker once more.

Buffy had heard enough. She was played like a fool and she had to get out of there. She took one last look at them and ran down the hall barley making it to the bathroom before she emptied her stomach into the toilet. Once the dry heaves finished racking her body, she slid down to the floor and leaned against the stall door and cried hardly than she’d ever cried before.

***NOW***

Dawn was staring at Buffy in complete disbelief. “Buffy, I don’t even know what to say. I can’t believe he would do something like that.” She leaned forward on the bed and held her sister while she sobbed. Trying not to cry herself.

“I’m so stupid. I fell in love with him. I had sex with him. I did things I would have never done with just anybody, and it meant nothing to him.” She sobbed, clutching onto her sister.

Dawn rubbed her back and whispered calming words to her broken sister. Once she had Buffy calm she came up with a scheme.

“Buffy, does Spike know you heard his conversation with Angel?” Dawn wondered.

“Not unless Angel told him, which I seriously doubt. It was kind of like he wanted me to know. Like he was looking out for me or something.” Dawn eye’d her curiously but only nodded.

“Well, Buffy I have an idea.” She told her with an evil gleam in her eye.

“What are you planning?” Buffy was becoming worried. She wasn’t ready to face Spike. Just seeing him and knowing everything she felt had been so real and pure, was nothing to him would break her more apart.

“Remember what mom always taught us?” Buffy eyeballed her questionably. “Don’t get made get even.”

Buffy nodded her head. “What do you have in mind?”

“Well…” Dawn told her the plan and by the end Buffy was nodding crazily.

“You’re brilliant; he wouldn’t even be expecting that.” Buffy said triumphantly, grabbing her sister for a bear hug. Dawn sighed with relief and pulled away from Buffy.

“Okay so its time to call him.” Buffy grabbed the phone from Dawn and took a long steady breath.
End Notes:
NOTE: I update really fast. I realized by a review I just got that because of that people are missing some chapters. MAKE SURE YOU LOOK BACK A CHAPTER TO MAKE SURE YOU READ IT! I've got a flow going, now especially and i'd hate for you guys to miss anything!
Thanks again for reading.
Hope you are enjoying!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REVIEW!!! It only takes a second! (:

THANKS!
Wing Man. by spikesgurl1
Author's Notes:
I OWN NOTHING!
JUST FOR FUN! (:
Spike practically fell into his bed Thursday night. He still hadn’t talked to Buffy, and it had been almost a week sense he’d seen her. He couldn’t figure out what had happened. She could have really been sick, but why wouldn’t she at least be talking to him over the phone. He kept replaying there night together over and over in his head, and not one time did he find a flaw. They’re bodies meshed together so perfectly, she responded so well to him, he could still practically feel her, and yet now they weren’t even talking. He let out a deep sigh and brought his palms up to cover his face, and wiped away the perspiration on his forehead.

As he got up to discard his shirt he felt his phone buzzing in his pocket. He anxiously pulled it out, flung it open quickly when he saw the screen… Buffy.

“Hello, Buffy?” Spike asked.

*******

Buffy was now sitting cross legged on her floor with dawn in front of her, nodding. Buffy shook her head back and handed over the phone to Dawn.

“Buffy?” They both heard Spike say from the other end. Buffy’s eyes welled up with tears and she gave a pleading look to Dawn.

Dawn put the phone to her ear then. “Hey Spike, it’s Dawn.”

“Dawn, is everything okay? Where’s Buffy?” He asked nervously.

“Oh, she’s getting better. She’s sleeping right now.” She lied, and Buffy nodded giving her encouragement.

“Spike, I’m calling because Buffy wanted me to tell you she still wanted to go to the prom tomorrow night. She said to keep the plans you guys had the same, and she’ll be ready by the time you get here at 7.” Dawn confirmed, and she could almost here Spike pacing the floor.

“You sure she is going to be up for that. I mean if she is still too sick to call-“

“She’s feeling better. They medicine she is taking just makes her sleep a lot. I can assure you though she looks way better than Monday and she will be feeling back to normal by tomorrow.” Dawn said sternly, praying to the powers that be he would buy it.

******

Spike nodded into the phone, knowing she couldn’t see him.

“Alright Dawn. Tell Buffy I will see her at 7 tomorrow, and that I can’t wait, I’ve missed her.” He said feeling miserable inside.

“Okay Spike I will. Bye now.”

“Bye bit.” He shut his phone and tossed it on the bed. He was so excited she had Dawn call. He decided tomorrow. He would finally tell her he loved her. He stripped down, crawled into bed and for the first night this week he actually fell into an easy sleep.

*****

Dawn clicked Buffy’s cell phone shut and put it back down on the side table. Before turning to her sister with Frustration. “What the hell was that Buffy, I thought we’d agreed you would call him? Why the hell did you bail like that?”

“Dawn, I’m sorry, okay. I just heard his voice and I couldn’t, wasn’t ready to talk to him yet. I knew I’d break down, I just need to prepare myself is all.” Buffy muttered weakly.

“Well, you’re going to be with him all night tomorrow, by yourself. How are you going to be able to do that if you couldn’t even handle a simple phone call?” She questioned giving her sister a pointed look.

“Look, I will worry about tomorrow once we’ve gotten there. Right now I’m going to take a bath change into some new PJS, maybe read a little bit and then go to bed. Tomorrow I will deal with Spike. I will prepare myself and it’ll all be okay.” Buffy walked over to her dresses and pulled out some clean clothes and headed out the door to the bathroom with Dawn following close behind.

“Listen, I love you Buffy, you’re my sister. I only want what’s best for you, and tomorrow… rock his world Buff. Don’t give him the satisfaction of seeing you cry. Do what you need to do, for you okay? That’s all I want, is for you to be okay.” Dawn reached out and gave her a firm squeeze before turning and walking back to her bedroom.

Buffy nodded at her turned back, walked into the bathroom and closed the door, trying to hold back the tears. She turned on the facet and let the tub fill as she sat against the door, mentally preparing herself for tomorrow. She wanted to blindside him. She just hoped she’d have the courage to, and she really wanted to win for once... in all things.
End Notes:
Short but to the point.
Hope everyone's ready for the prom!

I don't know if ill be able to update until next week due to the Holiday.
I will update soon as I can though.
Thanks everyone who reviews!
Glamorous by spikesgurl1
Author's Notes:
Hope everyone who celebrates Thansgiving enjoys it.

(:

I own nothing, fun only!

*** I updated fast again, go back and make sure you didn't missa chapter.***
It was 6:30 and Buffy was almost ready. Dawn had curled her hair so it fell down her back in loose ringlet curls. Her makeup was done in a Cinderella like way, with sparkly eyes shadow, black eyeliner on the top and bottom to make her eyes pop. She had light blush to add some color to her cheeks, and finished up with a natural pink lip gloss.

Still in her robe from her earlier shower she walked back into her bedroom to grab her dress. She bought this dress her freshmen year of high school, when a boutique was going out of business, it was really cheap for such elegancy and she figured tonight, she would shine. She pulled the bag out of its original bought in bag. Ran her fingers through the material unzipped the back and put it on.

She heard the soft knock on her door and turned as Dawn, and her mom walked in. Dawn gasped and Joyce started to tear up. “You look so beautiful baby. Here come with me; I have just the completion to your dress.” Buffy nodded and followed.

Joyce guided them to her bedroom and got her jewelry box. “Buffy, this was your grandmas; I want you to wear it tonight.” Buffy held up her wrist and her mother clasped on the elegant diamond bracelet. “Go have a look.”

Buffy walked over to the full length mirror and froze. She was stunning. Her hair was curly, untamed and beautiful. Her makeup was flawless and made her look like a movie star. She ran her eyes over her dress several times and was astounded. It was even more glamorous on. The top was a sweetheart scoped corset that dipped low in the back, with tons of black and silver diamond studded sequins from that stopped at her waist, it was solid back and flared out due to the plush material, and hit the floor.

“Do you have shoes to go with that dress Buffy?” Dawn asked, Buffy turned to her and gasped.

“Oh, crap I knew I was forgetting something.” Buffy panicked.

“No worries, I have just the ones.” Dawn said running to her closet.

“Oh she makes me nervous, when she does that.” Buffy put her hand to her chest to calm her jitters.

“Vwala.” Dawn said as she reentered the room.

“Those are actually perfect.” Buffy said snatching them from her and trying them on, they were 4 inches, black, with a diamond strap that went around the ankle.

“Did you doubt me?” Dawn said laughing at her sister, who awkwardly started walking in them. “You’ll be used to them soon enough.” Buffy smiled brightly at her mom and sister and for the first time this week she felt, normal. Better than normal.

DING DONG DING DONG

“Alight that’s Spike, I’m going to go let him in. Don’t take too long you two.” Joyce said to her daughters before running to greet Spike.

“Alright Buffy deep breath. Do you have your speech prepared in case you win?” Dawn said reached up and fingering a few of her curls.

“Yes.”

“And in case you don’t win?”

“Yes, I am ready either way.” Dawn nodded and Buffy inhaled deeply one finally time.

Dawn leaned forward and gave her a big bear hug, “Alright Buffy, this is it. Knock him dead… I’ll meet you down stairs.”

Dawn vanished through the thresh hold of the door and Buffy took a few final seconds to get herself together. She wrung out her hands in a nervous gesture, grabbed the clutch Dawn had out for her, and then headed down to her ‘date’.

****

Spike had woken up this morning in a great mood. He ran tons of errands to prepare for tonight with Buffy. He had her bouquet of roses ready and her white rose corsage.

At 3:00 he called Angel to verify the plans for the limo.

“Hey mate, just wanted to see what time the limo was picking us up?”

“Well, he’s getting me and Amy first. Going to swing by, grab Riley and Faith, then you last.” Angel confirmed.

“So I should pick up Buffy beforehand?” Spike asked, scratching his head.

“Oh, Buffy’s coming?” Angel answered almost too quickly.

“Of course she is mate. Why wouldn’t she be?”

“Oh well, you know, she’s uh, been sick, yeah sick.” Angel stuttered shaking his head at himself. ‘Smooth dude, really smooth.’ He told himself.

“Right. Well she is all better now and I will pick her up at 7 and come back to my house where you will be waiting, correct?” Spike wondered with a crooked eyebrow.

“Right, that’s right. I’ll see you at around 7:30. Got to go though, so much to do still, see you tonight.” And he hung up without a response.

Spike shut his phone and shook his head. He knew something was up; he didn’t have time to worry about hat though. He had to finish getting ready.

By 6:30 he grabbed the flowers, corsage, and went to the mirror for one last look at himself.

Once he arrived at Buffy’s he became very nervous. He decided last night he was going to tell her he loved her. He even prepared a speech and he was so nervous about telling her.

He rang the doorbell and was greeted by Joyce with a warm smile. “Hey Spike, you look mighty handsome. Can’t wait to get pictures of you and Buffy.”

“Thank you. I’m ready to see her. I bet she looks amazin.”

“Oh she does.” Dawn said giving Spike a pointed look where Joyce couldn’t see. He gave her a confused look, but nodded.

“Well, she always does so I wouldn’t doubt it.”

“Yup.” Dawn said, popping the p hard.

“Alright here she comes.” Joyce was practically jumping up and down with the camera in her hand.

Buffy walked down the stairs with a held breath. She had a severe case of the belly rumblins. She hit the last step and turned to be stopped dead in her tracks by Spike. He was standing in her living room with flowers looking amazing. 'God he looks so incredible in that tux. I just want to rip it off of him and- Buffy knock it off. It's nothing, you mean nothing.' She hated her obvious attraction to him.

Spikes breath caught in his throat, and he was stunned in awe. She was beautiful all sparkling like a star in the sky. 'She is the most gorgeous woman, damn im a lucky son of a bitch.' He thought.

He walked over to her after a moment of being completely mesmerized and his voice caught in his throat. “You are beautiful baby.” He handed her the flowers, and gave her chaste kiss on the cheek.

“Thanks, you clean up nice.” She told him taking the flowers from him. “These are nice.”

“Only the best for my girl.” He tried to kiss her, but she cut him off.

“Yeah, mom will you put these in water for me?” Handing the flowers over to her mother, she had to keep reminding herself this was all a game to him. She was a bet, and she wasn’t going to fall for it again.

“I will Buffy. Let me get some pictures first.” She posed them in several different ways taking as many pictures as she could, ending with them putting on the corsage and boutonniere.

“Alright, well we better head out. We’re meeting the guys at my place for the limo.” Spike informed them.

“Alright well you guys have a great time.” Joyce and Dawn hugged Buffy bye and told her to have the best time tonight. Spike gave them one last wave and they were off.

Dawn hoped Buffy would be okay. She didn’t want her sister to hurt more than she already was. With crossed fingers she said a silent prayer for the best.
End Notes:
My story is coming to an end... only a few more chapters left. :(

REVIEW 4 ME PLZ(:
Prom King/Queen by spikesgurl1
Author's Notes:
I own nothing. Just for fun.

Thanks everyone who reviewed!
Hope you like the roller coaster ride. (:
Buffy was ready for it all to be over, she sat at a table near the back and twiddled her thumbs together. She hadn’t realized how awkward this night was going to be. She had barley talked to Spike. He kept preoccupied with his friends most of the limo ride over and throughout dinner. He just excused himself to go to the bathroom and now she was sitting by herself in a daze getting her nervous together because crowning was going to happen soon enough.

Spike was in his own little world. He stood leaning against the bathroom sink, looking at himself in the mirror. “Alight mate, tonight’s the night. You’re going to tell her.” He encouraged himself. “Oh aren’t I a loon. Talking to yourself now mate, bloody pathetic.” Sighing, he got up courage and left the bathroom.

He padded back to the table he left Buffy at. ‘God she is so beautiful.’ He told himself.

He reached for her hand took it in his, planted a chaste kiss on her knuckles. “May I have a dance love?” He was drawing slow circles against her palm causing her breath to hitch, and face to flush.

“Yes, I’ll dance with you.” She stood on shaky legs. ‘Remember the plan, remember the plan.’ Kept chanting over and over in her mind.

They reached the dance floor and were lost in each other instantly. Buffy missed how Spike felt pressed against her. His smell poised her nostrils and she felt herself falling over the edge as tears pulled in her eyes. She loved him more than she wanted air to fill her lungs, but knowing it was all fake to him killed her inside. So swallowing her last little bit of love and want, she clung to him like he was her life line for the remainder of the slow song.

Spike was in heaven. He’d been without his girl for a week now, and finally having her in his arms again was divine. He pressed his nose into her air and inhaled deeply, claiming her, remembering her. The way she clung to him, he knew, she felt the way he did. She had missed him too. He smiled to himself and enjoyed this, having his girl back in his arms.

As the song was coming to an end, Spike pulled back grabbed a hold of Buffy’s hands and gave her a gentle squeeze. “Buffy baby, there’s something I need to tell you, well something I should of told you a while ago, I’ve just been too scared to.” He brought one hand up her arm and cupped her face bringing her up to his lips for a sweet kiss.

“Spike-“ Buffy tried to pull back from him. She didn’t want to melt, or break apart.

“Buffy, I just need you to know that you’re the most amazing person I have ever met. You care about people even when you shouldn’t; you are constantly doing things for others. You never complain, lie, or intentionally hurt anyone and you’re the one Buffy. I’m sorry it took me so long to say it, but baby I love-“

“Don’t you say it.” Buffy hissed through clenched teeth.

Spike was taken back by her outburst dropped her hands and took a step back from her. “Buffy, is it because I didn’t tell you after we made love. I’m sorry, okay. I just wasn’t sure how I felt, but I know now. And I love-“

“I told you not to say it. I don’t want to hear it at all Spike.” She spat his name like venom. “How dare you even mention us ‘making love’.” She said sarcastically bringing up her fingers and air quoting. “Like it meant something. You know good and well it was nothing.” As she turned to walk away Spike grabbed a hold of her forearm and snatched her back to him.

“What the bloody hell are you talking about? You know damn well, it wasn’t nothing. It was a revolution Buffy. Why in the hell are you doing this? What did I do?” Spike asked hurting so badly. He didn’t understand everything was perfect.

Just as Buffy opened her mouth to answer him Jonathan’s voice rung out over the mic. “Alright seniors it’s the moment a few of you have been waiting for… The announcing of prom king and queen. Let’s just say this year it was a pretty close race. Without further delay I will announce them. Okay, this years prom king is, well no surprises there… Spike Giles.”

Spike turns and looks a Buffy with pained eyes. “Buffy, we’ll finish this in a minute. Yeah.” With a nod from her, he makes his way through the crowd to the stage to get crowned. Everyone is roaring with excitement.

“Alight, now that our king is crowned time to see who our lucky queen is going to be. Alright drum roll please.” Jonathan announces. “This year’s senior prom queen is…”

Everyone in the crowd held their breath. Angel and Spike looked like they were both about to throw up as Jonathan opened the folded paper. While Buffy and Cordelia looked hopeful.

“Buffy Summers.” A loud roar of applause swam through the gym and to Buffy’s ears. She gulped big and slowly stumbled to the stage passing an irate Cordy. Buffy turned to her and plastered on her academy award winning smile, nodded, then walked up the stairs to the stage.

Spike smiled proudly at Angel, who looked dumb folded.

Jonathan gave a proud smile to Buffy and placed the crown on her head. “Congratulations Buffy, I knew you could do it.” He told her and handed the mic over to Spike so he could say his speech.

Spike looked over at Buffy and smiled, then started his speech. “I can’t thank all of you enough for voting for me. It really does mean a lot. I could go on and on with a speech about how great this is, or how you all rock, but I won’t. Mostly I just want you all to know I appreciate it, and I won’t forget it.” After he received whistles and some more claps, he handed the mic over to Buffy.

She felt nervous and looked down at the mic and then once more at Spike then turns to the crowd. “First I want to thank all of you who voted for me, who wanted me to be up here as your prom queen. Thank you, it means more to me than any of you know. However, I did not expect to win, nor did I want to.” Several people from the audience gasped. She turned to Spike then with the mic still raised to her lips. “You asked me what you did, why I didn’t believe you. Well think really hard, it’s not that complex, I’m sure even you could figure it out.” She was done with the lies, the betrayal. He was going to know she knew. NOW!

Spike was stunned he looked at her hard but couldn’t figure out what she was talking about. He whispered. “Buffy, what are you talking about? I didn’t do anything. Put the mic down and we’ll talk about this after we get off the stage.”

“NO! I think we will talk about it right here, right now. What Spike was I so insignificant that you forgot already? Forgot what you did? Well maybe we should ask Angel. Yeah, why don’t we do that Spike? I bet he knows exactly what I’m talking about.” Reality hit home hard and Spike realize she knew. He went to reach for her but she snatched away from him.

“From the look on your face, I’m guessing you figured it out. What Spike, was I really nothing, just a sad poor excuse, a waste, as Cordiela says? Actually I was thinking sense you’re the one who had to “bet” to get a girl to go out with you, I’m going to say, you Spike are sad, a waste, a poor excuse for a man. Not me Spike.”

“No love you’re perfect and I love you so much. I’m sorry, so bleeding sorry Buffy. I never wanted you to find out about the bet. It was stupid and I wish I could take it back baby, I really do, please believe me. You have to believe me Buffy. I can’t lose you.” He pleaded looking like someone just ran over his dog.

She handed the Mic over to Jonathan and turned back to Spike with a poisonous glare. “Believe you, you expect me to believe you. Everything about you has been a lie, from the beginning.” She said retreating to him, ready to punch him with everything she had. “Who knows what was even true? Did your mom even really die, or was that just some scheme to get me into bed faster.”

Everyone gasped and Spike saw red. He stalked to her towering over her. “Of course it was true, I wouldn’t lie about that. I didn’t lie about anything real Buffy. The only thing I did was make a fucking bet with Angel, which yes was soddin fucked up Buffy, but I never lied about my family or my feelings. I told you things about myself no one knows. Things I’ve never been comfortable enough to tell anyone. You changed me Buffy, made me a better man. Come on sweets, you have to know that. Somewhere deep inside you have to know it was real and that I love you.” He reached for her.

Buffy felt the tears threatening to fall, and turned away from Spike. “I don’t believe you. You’re a lying manipulating shit and I never want to see you again. I hate you Spike Giles. I will never ever forgive you for hurting, and humiliating me like this.” She glanced back at him with tear streaked face and hurried off the stage and out of the gym away from the only man she’d ever loved.
End Notes:
WELL?

Yes I had to make Buffy a little harsh for now, but it usually doesn't last long...RIGHT?

REVIEW?!? tell me whatcha think plz!
Best friend will you? by spikesgurl1
Author's Notes:
I own nothing. Just for fun.

UPDATED FAST AGAIN, go back and make sure you didn't miss a chapter! I hope you guys like where im going with this story!

Enjoy(:
Spike was miserable. No worse than miserable. He hadn’t seen Buffy sense prom night and it was now Monday morning before school. He had tried calling her all weekend and Dawn kept answering telling him to stop fucking calling, that Buffy didn’t want anything to do with him. He deserved it though, he knew it. He should have never made that bet with Angel. He was mad at Cordelia and in return ended up hurting the one girl he’d never wanted to.

All weekend he’d been trying to come up with some kind of plan to get her to believe him, and failed in all ways. He loved her so much, but how was he supposed to make her believe it? He decided he was going to talk to Willow today. He prayed he wouldn’t be in too much trouble from her. He really needed someone on his side.

Spike walked into Sunnydale in his usual attire, jeans, polo, and Nikes. Walked back to his locker in a daze pulled out his first period books, and then went on his hunt for Willow. He found her quickly in the library talking to Tara, and Anya. The all grew silent once he approached.

“Willow, can I talk to you for a minute please?”

“Really mister, you think I want to talk to you. After being with my best friend all weekend as she cried her eyes out because you broke her heart into a million tiny pieces, holding her hair while she threw up because she’s just so sick of hurt, you think you have some right to waltz in here and ask me to talk to you. Please Spike I have nothing to say to you.” She grabbed her book bag and attempted to leave the library.

“Willow, please I’m beggin’ you. I need to talk to you. It’s important.” He pleaded with her. Willow looked into his deep blue eyes and saw a pain that matched Buffy’s.

“Fine, but you only have 3 minutes and I’m leaving.” She said with a pointed stare and a finger. They walked to the back upper level of the library. “Alright talk.” She said waving her hands in the air.

“Willow, first I just want you to know I never wanted to hurt Buffy. I made that bet before I even really knew her. It wasn’t supposed to even be serious. I was just supposed to go to a few parties with her, make her laugh, a few dinners here and there and bam it was done.” Willow huffed.

“Along the way, I got to know her. We started dating and I fell in love with her. She’s smart, sweet, funny, and there’s so much good in her. She makes me see the world from a different perspective and I love her for it. I love how she’s so honest and that she tries so hard, even when she knows no one is going to give it a moment of their time. I love her Willow, everything about her. I’m asking you to please help me get her back. I have to make this up to her. No, I need to make this up to her. I want to spend my life with her and I don’t know how I’m going to fix it, but I have to. Will you help me? Please?” Spike begged her, practically in tears.

“Spike, she’s my best friend. I was with her all weekend and I’ve never seen her so… broken. She was beside herself, she was devastated and it was because of you, because she loves you.”

“I know willow and I’m so sorry-“

“Let me finish.” She said with her resolve face. Spike held up his hands and waved for her to go on. “I know she loves you because, like I said I saw it this weekend. I can tell you love her too. I mean no guy in his right mind would of came in here to talk to her very pissed off best friend. Right?” He nodded vigorously and she sighed heavily. “Spike I’m not happy with you, really upset you hurt her the way you did. However I want her to be happy, she deserves to be happy, so yes Spike I will help you.”

Spike leaped forward and pulled her into a bear hug. “Thank you Willow. God, thank you so much.”

“Spike this is your one chance, if you hurt her again. I will hurt you, and trust me, not so nice when I’m pissed.”

“There won’t be a next time, I promise. Scouts honor.”

“Somehow, I doubt you were a scout.” Spike raised an eyebrow and chuckled.

“So this is what I was thinking we could do.” He and Willow came up with a plan to swoop Buffy off her feet. The only problem was would she swoon?


*************************************************


Buffy arrived to school in a daze. She spent the whole weekend crying and was now all cried out. She woke up threw on her some sweats, an oversized hoodie, her glasses and left for school. She didn’t care about the clothes, the contacts, everything reminded her of Spike and their fake relationship together, so it was time to go back to the ordinary her. The her without him.

Once at school, the buzz around her was all she heard. Regardless of what she told herself, she knew they were talking about her, the prom, and Spike. It was only five minutes into her horrific school day and she was already sick of the stares. She just wanted to ground to open up and swallow her whole, but knew no matter how much she prayed, that would never happen. With a sigh she walked to her first block class, hoping for the best.

Most of the day passed in a blur and it was soon enough time for lunch. Buffy had yet to see Spike and thanked the powers that be for it. She didn’t know how she’d react to him, and wasn’t ready to find out. With an apple and a diet coke in hand she walked over to her table where Willow, Tara, and Anya all sat waiting for her. She dropped down her book bag and started working on her apple once she was sitting.

“Hey Buffy, missed you last week.” Anya announced.

“Yeah mee to-oo.” Tara agreed.

Buffy only nodded and popped the lid on her soda.

“Buffy, how were your first couple classes. Got a lot of make-up work? You know I’ll help you if you want.” Willow offered.

“Surprisingly not too much. Mostly just a few tests. No biggie.” Shrugging her shoulders.

They all got the message and decided to just let Buffy come to them. She would eventually and they didn’t want to pressure her. They were lost in conversation and looked up as Buffy inhaled harshly and started coughing hard.

Spike had just walked in the cafeteria and as Buffy took a large sip of soda and broke into a coughing fit once his heated blue eyes made contact with hers. She turned quickly and tried to get her coughing under control. Willow jumped up and started patting her on the back.


“Are you okay Buffy?” Willow asked as the fit stopped.

“Yeah fine, went down the wrong pipe. Thanks for that.” Buffy smiled.

“Good to see you smiling Buffy.” Willow sat back down.

“Have you talked to Spike?” Anya blurted, she had been holding it in long enough and was about to internally combust, it wasn’t in her blunt nature to keep quiet.

“No, I haven’t. He called a bunch, but I got Dawn to tell him to leave me alone. I don’t have anything to say to him. I don’t get why he won’t stop trying.” Buffy said aggravated.

“I dunno, maybe because he realizes what a jerk he was and that he really does love you.” Anya admitted earning a glare from Buffy.

“Even if that was true, why would I forgive him? He hurt me worse than anyone ever has, used me. How is that forgivable?” She asked with shrugged shoulders.

“Buffy, no one’s saying to forgive him. Maybe you should just hear him out. See what he has to say for himself.” Willow muttered, hoping Buffy wouldn’t bite her head off.

“Hear him out. He made me believe our relationship was real and used me. Why would I give him the time of day to weasel his way back in and hurt me more?” Buffy stared at them in disbelief, grabbed her book bag and got up from her seat, causing Willow to follow in tow.

“Buffy I’m really sorry, I shouldn’t of said anything I just-“

“Willow, it’s okay. I just need a minute, see you after school.” She turned gave Spike one last look and headed out of the cafeteria.

Spike had been watching her ever since he made eye contact with her, he noticed the heat up in conversation and her jump up and storm off. She looked at him with the coldest eyes, and it practically made him shiver.

Spike glanced at Willow once Buffy exited, she just shrugged her shoulders gave him the one minute finger and headed back to her table.

With a deep sigh Spike turned back to his lunch and his friends, and made a silent prayer.
End Notes:
Do you like the Willow/Spike scheme?
Lemme know.

Take the time to review!

Only a few chapter left.

Thanks again everyone who reviews you rock! (:
Love in War. by spikesgurl1
Author's Notes:
I own nothing. Fun only.

(:
By the end of the day Buffy was exhausted. She was sick of everyone staring and being the main topic of conversation. Not that anyone was being mean to her, it was mostly everyone was feeling sorry for her. ‘I don’t want fucking pity, I want to be left alone.’ She thought making her way to the front of the school, waiting for Dawn so they could walk home. She needed some fresh air and figured now would as good a time as any.

She sat on the curb for about five minutes when she heard the foot steps behind her. Hoping up, rubbing the grass off of her. “Well I was wondering how long it was going to take you to…” Glancing up she stared into the eyes of the one person she wanted to get as far away from as possible. “What the fuck do you want?” Buffy shouted.

“Buffy please, can I talk to you for a minute?”

“NO YOU CAN’T!!!!” She screamed, turning to get away from him. He reached forward and grabbed her hand that she snatched away. “What do you want from me Spike? I have nothing, absolutely fucking nothing to say to you.” She once again went to walk away.

“Buffy you may have nothing to say, but I have tons. Please, will you please just let me talk to you?” Spike begged chasing after her.

“Dawn is supposed to be meeting me here and if you don’t mind I would like you to not be here when she finally does.”

“She isn’t going to be here; Willow is meeting her and taking her home.” Spike said causing Buffy to whirl around and glare at him.

“Willow knew you were going to meet me here? She knew and still let me wait here for Dawn? Whose side is she on?”

“Yours Buffy, she wants you to be happy and she knows that I make you happy, so she wants me to fix this.”

“I refuse to stand here and listen to this.” Buffy continued her walk home, with Spike staying behind her.

“Buffy, I’m not going to let this go. I have to talk to you. Have to make you understand. I won’t just let you drop this. You know this was real, regardless of how it happened and I’m not going to let you throw us away because of the stupid mistake I made.” Buffy was full blown crying and stopped walking because she could no longer see through her eyes. She turned to him.

“I can’t do this again. I won’t, so sick of crying, hurting. Please just let this go.” She got herself together wiped her nose on her sleeve and tried to leave him there.

Spike advanced on her, and pulled her into a giant hug. “Buffy I will do anything to fix this. Please just give me a chance to. These last few days have been bleedin’ terrible and I don’t want to live anymore without you.” He pulled back and cupped her face, wiping away the falling tears. “I’m so sorry baby; please can you let me try to fix this? I will do anything Buffy.”

She realized what he was doing and pushed him off of her hard. “You think you can just say sweet words and I’ll let you back in, after everything you did? Forget all the bullshit you’ve put me through. You played me, used me like I was nothing and you expect me to just forgive you… I won’t be able to just forget this Spike. No matter what this will always be there in the way, like a wall. I can’t just get over this. I don’t know how you could even ask me too.”

“I’m just asking for a chance. I know it’s not gonna be easy, and I know I don’t deserve it, but Buffy I have to try. You can try to say whatever you want, or make this up in your head however you want, but you can’t stand there look me in the eye and tell me you don’t know that I love you. You can’t tell me our relationship wasn’t real, because the feelings we shared and things we did after…. they were real Buffy. I know you realize that deep down. You wouldn’t be crying if these feelings weren’t real.”


“Yeah, my feelings are real. I didn’t do anything. I was just some poor girl you sunk your teeth into.”

“What is it going to take with you Buffy? I’m sorry alright, and I know I fucked up really bad, but I’m bloody trying. Can’t you at least give me that, a crumb, a maybe Spike someday?” He begged with tears now sliding down his own cheeks.

Buffy let out a sigh looked down at the walkway and collected her thoughts. “I don’t believe in second chances, my mom always told me screw me once shame on you screw me twice shame on me. Spike I don’t think I could handle being hurt like this again. You don’t know how hard this was, how bad I felt.” She paused for a minute to try to calm her crying. “When I heard Angel and you talking about the bet and how you gave me the best lay I’d ever had it tore my insides out.” Spikes breath caught and a sob tore from his throat.

“Buffy love, I didn’t realize you heard that. You were never meant to hear that. I was just being a ponce, you know talking to my mates and I got carried away.”

“Well what about the next time you get carried away? The next time Angel wants to test your man hood? What then, are you going to deny we're even together?” With a pointed glare and blood shot eyes Buffy tried to hold her composure, but the resolve was slowly falling and she realized now more than ever, Spike was telling the truth.

“That won’t happen again Buffy, I swear it. I love you, more than anything. Words can’t even justify the amount of sorry I feel for hurting you like that. Let me fix it Buffy… Please?” He begged.

Buffy looked at his sad crying face and his eyes bore in to her equally miserable one. They both hated this, so what should she do? Without too much more thought she stepped forward grabbed Spikes face and smashed his lips down to hers, causing them both to moan from the contact. They kissed away the last few days, kissed away the hurt, and only knew love.

After several minutes of heated kisses and a few car honks, Buffy pulled away and rested her head on Spikes chest, breathing hard.

“I missed you.” She said smiling into his chest and could feel his heart hammering against his ribcage.

“God, love I missed you more than words could say.” He tightened his hold on her and didn’t let go until she pulled away. “So does this mean, I get another chance?”


Buffy shook her head at him. “No.” Spike raised a curious eyebrow causing her to chuckle. “Chances are only taken as a risk for something you want… and I don’t want to risk anything with you. I love you Spike Giles and no matter how fucked up it may seem, I want to spend my life with you… So no risks, or chances, this is it… if you want to take it, that is?” She said looking up at him with a flushed face.

Spike didn’t even answer her; he just leaned down and captured her lips in another searing kiss. “Sweets, thank you. Thank you so much!” She smiled. “Buffy I have one question?”

“What???” She wondered.

“When did you hear me and Angel talking?” She raised a curious eyebrow but nodded and went on for about five minutes telling him the whole story, from the time she walked up to his locker, to Angel seeing her, helping her. To her walking away at the end.

“You mean to tell me he knew you were there and kept pushing me?” Spike’s blood was boiling. He couldn’t believe his ‘best friend’ would pull something so low.

“I thought he was trying to warn me? He had tried to warn me a few times before that about you, but I pretty much just ignored them, up until I heard you at your locker.” Buffy shivered at the terrible memory but didn’t let it get to her.

“So much for long term mates, and all that rot. Listen Buffy, I’m going to walk you home and then head over to have a word with Angel.”

“Hell no, you don’t get to have all the fun. I’m coming too.” She turned back around so they could walk to his car.

“Are you sure love? He can be a right ponce and I don’t want him to say anything to you.” Spike was on fire, he wanted to beat the crap out of Angel.

“No worries, I’m pretty tough. Let’s go show him whatcha got.” She took off toward his car and Spike followed in awe.

He had his girl back and that was all he wanted. He turned and followed his girl. It was time to teach Angel a lesson.
End Notes:
soooo???

Review...
Our kind of love. by spikesgurl1
Author's Notes:
I own nothing... just for fun.

I was _ this close to ending it here, but i got inspiration for one more chapter. (:

Thanks again everyone who took the time to review, and who will review.

Enjoy(:
Angel sat in his garage with the door open enjoying the almost summer air. He felt accomplished by his Buffy scheme and was so glad Spike was letting that girl go. He smiled to himself wickedly and walked around to the back yard so he could go for a swim. As he unlocked the gate he heard footsteps coming up behind him. Turning quickly he smiled brightly at his best friend.

“Spike, what’s up man? I didn’t realize you were going to be here. I would have gotten some beer.” Angel reached out to smack his hand, but got nothing, not even a reply. “Okay… Spike what’s wrong, you got crazy eye man?”

“Funny thing you see, I just talked to Buffy. You do remember Buffy right, my girlfriend, the girl you soddin told to stay away from your best mate. Buffy the girl who was standing behind me when you got me talkin about the bleedin bet? What the hell Angel, were supposed to be pals and you stab me in the back like that. You couldn’t stand to see me happy, so you went and tried to bugger it all up for me.”

“Oh please Spike, you knew you wouldn’t really be happy with the Virgin Mary, I was just helping you get her out of your system. You had a moment of temporary insanity, but now that she is out of the picture we can forget about this stupid bet and little Miss Buffy Summers.” Angel laughed hole heartedly. “Come on man lets go swim.”

“Are you serious?” Spike growled, advancing on him. “You think we’re going to swim? Mate you practically ruined my life. I love Buffy and because you couldn’t handle me being with her you went behind my bleedin back, lied about me, and then you bloody well hurt her in the lowest possible way.” He shoved Angel back into the gate. “I’m done, you’re pathetic.” Spike turned and walked away, but Angel wasn’t having that and started after him.

“So you think you’re really going to be happy, she’s fucking nobody Spike. What makes you think she’ll hold your interest?” Spike spun around to beat his face in, but everything happened so fast. Angel was tapped on the shoulder then and as he turned around he got a hard punch to the nose.

Spike smirked. “What can I say mate? She’s just full of surprises.”

“Oh god, you stupid bitch. I think you broke my nose.” Angel spat, as blood poured down his face soaking the collar of his shirt.

“Sorry.” She mouthed and sent Angel a sweet wave and grabbed Spikes hand lacing their fingers. “You ready to go baby? I think we’re done here, Angel you should really go check that out. It looks pretty bad.” She tugged Spikes arm and they ran back to his car laughing. Hearing Angel’s loud curse words on the way.

“Has anyone ever told you how bleedin fantastic you are?” Spike asked opening the passenger side door for her.

“Not today, but if I didn’t know any better I’d say someone was trying to suck up?” Buffy gave a mischievous grin.

“That obvious huh?” He chuckled, reached up, running his fingers through is shaggy hair. Buffy just laughed and hoped into the car.

Spike ran around quickly and got in starting the car and pealing out of there. Buffy squealed and rolled down the window to let the air wash over her. She turned to Spike then and he just smiled happily.

“So Spike?”

He raised a quirked eyebrow at her tone. “What love?”

“I was just thinking… About that bet?” Spike turned to her at a stop light with a frown marrying his face.

“What about it?”

“Well, what were the wages?” Spike just laughed and shook his head.

“What? Not going to tell me? Chicken?” She challenged with a smirk.

“You’ll see love… Angel’s always good to his word; we’ve been doing this for years.” Buffy sighed and Spike laughed harder.

“Well is it good at least?”

“Yeah love, it’s good alright.” He just nodded and continued to drive.

He had her.

She had him.

And that was all that mattered.
End Notes:
One more chapter! (:

Review please.
The Future. by spikesgurl1
Author's Notes:
I own nothing. Just for fun.

Last chapter :(
Spike stood at the podium in front of his class giving his valedictorian speech. He’d never felt so alive, accomplished, and excited. “The future is knocking on our doors now, it’s time we open it and make the most out of it.” He finished his speech, earning a standing ovation and several kisses blown from Buffy. He smiled, waved and took his seat.

The principal started calling out names. Lots of crying and clapping was heard through the stands.

“Angel O’Conner.” Principal Snyder called. Angel stood from at the end of the stage and walked up to Snyder, he had Vaseline smeared all on the inside off his hand. Once he received his diploma he shook Snyder’s hand smearing the gooey-ness all over him. “You can’t even get through one event without causing trouble boy.”

“I’m sorry; here let me wipe it off for you.” Angel pulls off his gown and reveals his naked-nothingness underneath, causing a roar of laughter to escape from the audience and a round of applause. He turned bowed and winked at the crowd; before Snyder had people escort him off the stage and away from the ceremony.

Buffy looked up on the stage to a hysterically laughing Spike. He looked at her and just nodded and she laughed. ‘Wow, he really does have some balls.’ She thought.

Her row stood and went to stand on the side of the stage.

“Sorry about that folks, we will now continue with the ceremony. Willow Rosenberg.” Willow reached behind her gave Buffy a firm squeeze and made her way across the stage.

“Buffy Summers.” She inhaled deeply and started to stroll across the stage. ‘Please don’t trip, please don’t trip.’ She chanted.

She received her diploma and made her way to exit the stage, when she heard her name being called over the speaker again, only this time it was Spike. She turned around quickly and started walking toward him.

“What are you doing? You’re really going to piss Snyder off if this is another prank.” She warned.

“No prank love. Snyder gave me the mic himself.” He told her matter of factly. She quickly glanced at Snyder who was smiling brightly at her.

“Well then what are you-“ She stopped, and her breath hitched as Spike dropped down to one knee. Right there in front of the student body, teachers, and the parents.

“Buffy Ann Summers, from the moment I met you, you have taken my heart on a roller coaster ride. I knew from the moment we kissed we would spend the rest of our lives together. You are the only person I want to spend my life with, the only person I can see in my future. So Buffy I ask you, will you do me the honor of marrying me, and making me the luckiest bloke on the planet.” He pulled out a diamond ring.

Buffy was crying and frozen. ‘Is this really happening, no way I must of fallen off the stage an bumped my head.’ She blinked hard twice. ‘Nope this is real.’ Gulping and removing her hand from over her opened mouth, she nodded. “Yes Spike, of course I’ll marry you.”

He slipped the ring on her finger than jumped up, spun her around and around. While everyone clapped and screamed. He grasped her face between his palms. “Thank you Buffy. I promise to do nothing but worship you, all the days of our life.”

Buffy looked into his deep blue eyes and smiled. “Forever?”

“Forever baby, forever.”

They ended the deal with a long, searing, passionate kiss.

However it wasn’t the end….

It was only the beginning.
End Notes:
The End(:

Thank you everyone who read, enjoyed, and reviewed my story. This was my first fanfiction and it was really great to have so many supporters.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=37200