Somno Negeltu by SpikesGirl8472
Summary: Takes place shortly after Halloween in season 2. Buffy passes out and wakes up in heat. Will she find a suitable mate before the mating cycle ends?
Categories: General NC-17 Fics, Porn with Plot Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2810 Read: 4090 Published: 10/28/2012 Updated: 10/28/2012

1. Somno Negeltu by SpikesGirl8472

Somno Negeltu by SpikesGirl8472

Title:  Somno Negeltu

Summary: Takes place shortly after Halloween in season 2. Buffy passes out and wakes up in heat. Will she find a suitable mate before the mating cycle ends?

 Pairings: Buffy/Spike

Rated: NC-17

Disclaimer: Buffy the Vampire Slayer and all characters are the property of Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, and Fox. I own nothing, but I wish Spike was MINE.

Author's Note: This one-shot came to me one night and yelled at me until I put aside all my other project and wrote it down. I would love to know what you think good or bad.

Buffy fanned herself as she walked down the hall to the school library, swaying slightly from side to side.  She needed to check with Giles, to see if he knew why it was so hot.  Pushing the library door open, she searched for her watcher and was surprised to see not only the tweed wearing brit but her best friends, Willow and Xander, sitting at the big research table too.

" Hey guys what are you all doing here on a Saturday?" She didn't fail to notice how they immediately stopped talking when she walked into the room.  " Are you guys already researching the freakishly sudden heat wave?  This heat can't be natural."

Giles looked up at her carefully, visually examining his charge.  She was dressed in jean cut off shorts that barely covered her butt and a baby pink spaghetti strap tank top.  Her skin was flushed and glistened with perspiration.  Concern filled his eyes.  " Buffy are you alright?"

" Yeah, I'm peachy with a side of keen.  I just can't stand this heat." She said smiling at her watcher.

" Ah, Buffy what are you talking about it's November! I know California isn't the coldest place this year a…" Xander trailed off as the Slayer collapsed to the ground.

 

Giles quickly moved to Buffy's side, cursing under his breath, he easily picked her up and laid her on the research table. Carefully he checked her vitals.

 

"Is she okay?" Willow asked as she folded up her jacket and placed it under her best friend's head.

 

"I'm not sure." The watcher gently pulled-back Buffy's upper lip, exposing her teeth and the fangs that were slowly growing in. "The Somno Negeltu." He whispered to himself.

 

"The sum-neg what?" Xander asked.

 

"The Somno Negeltu, the awakening slumber." Sighing Giles sat, relaxing into one of the research chairs. "When a slayer is called she is infused with the essence of an adolescent vampire demon." The two teens gasped at his words. "The demon is not terribly strong and is highly impressionable. The human side of the slayer is dominant until the demon reaches maturity. It takes five years for the demon to reaches majority by that time most slayers have already fallen in the line of duty. If a slayer reaches her fifth anniversary of being called as the Chosen One, she enters into the Somno Negeltu. During this trance like state, the demon comes into its full potential and the balance between the parts of the slayer shift until both halves are equal."

 

"But Buffy has only been the slayer for three years." Xander stated.

 

"Maybe her death had some effect on the amount of time it took for the demon essence to mature." Willow wondered.

 

"That is a distinct possibility, however, my biggest concern is the rapid onset of her first oestrous cycle upon waking. Where she will be compelled to seek a mate."

 

"She's going to wake up in heat!" Willow squeaked, and her eyes bulge as she realized what that meant for her best friend.

 

Giles sighed when he saw the dreamy look on Xander's face and he promptly slapped him upside the head.

 

"She will mate for life with the vampire that is successful in overpowering her.

 

"What happens after?" Xander inquired.

 

"I'm not entirely sure. The number of slayers that have survived long enough to, not only reach their Somno Negeltu, but have successfully completed the transformation, is less than a handful. Most of those were unable to find a suitable mate and did not live to see their next mating cycle. The documentation on the one or two cases where mating occurred are extremely old and incomplete."

 

"Great, so guess that means the surprise party to celebrate Buffy's living another year as a slayer is a no go." Xander signed, saddened by the missed opportunity for the consumption of obscene amounts of sugary goodness.

 

"When will she wake up?" Willow asked.

 

"Sundown, she should complete the conversion just as the sun sets."

 

"So what do we do until then G-man?"

 

"We will need a few things before tonight's activities begin. I would appreciate your help in gathering them."

 

"Sure thing Giles."

---

Giles paced anxiously in the library while he waited for his slayer to rise with the setting of the sun.

 

"Did I miss anything?" Xander asked as he walked into the room carrying several large brown paper bags.

 

"No but she should waken any moment now." The watcher took the bags from the boy and began sorting through their contents. "Xander where are the Jaffa Cakes?"

 

"Sorry, I couldn't find any at the store. I got some extra jelly donuts instead."

 

"Fine, here take the garlic and go help Willow put the finishing touches on the barricade. I'll join you two outside as soon as she awakens."

 

"Yeah sure whatever."

 

Before Xander could leave the library Buffy abruptly sat up and looked around. She smiled brightly when she spotted her watcher.

 

"Buffy how do you feel?"

 

As she thought of the words to describe how she felt, a peaceful look came over her face. "Oh, I feel so… Before I… It's like the conflict between girl-Buffy and slayer-Buffy is gone and…"

 

Giles smiled at her indulgently, understanding how difficult it was finding words to describing an experience like the Somno Negeltu.

 

"But something is missing." She said as sadness filled her eyes. "I need to find it."

 

"I know, Buffy. It's okay to surrender to your need."

 

She nodded before bending and over breathing deeply, letting her demon take over.

 

"Xander, I suggest you leave now and stay out of her way." Giles hurriedly grabbed the bags of food and ran with Xander to the school parking lot. There they joined Willow in the small enclosure they had constructed from crosses and hanging bunches of garlic to keep them safe from the vampires.

 

 A few moments later the slayer walked out of the building and on to the lawn in front of the school. Closing her eyes, she concentrated on sending out a wave of power to summon the help she needed to attract the mate she longed for. Gradually a mist formed and slowly began to coalesce into the forms of three young women.

 

Giles gasped when he recognized the spirits of the three slayers that were called before Buffy. They smiled fondly at their younger sister who was coming into her prime way before her time and removed her clothing. Gently they bathed her with vanilla and jasmine scented water from a large basin they had brought with them. Once they finished, they poured the rest of the water over her head emptying the bowl. The youngest of the girls began combing out the slayers hair with her fingers while the other two crushed some dried herbs with a mortar and pestle. After a few moments, the spirits surrounded the basin that had held the scented water, simultaneously they cut their left wrists with large ceremonial knives that their robes had easily concealed. They bled into the large vessel until it was nearly filled then mix in the powdered herbs. When they were finished, they turned and poured the mixture over Buffy's head. It seeped into her hair and dripped down her body, coating her in slayer blood. The aroma was strong and permeated the air quickly calling all the vampires in Sunnydale. Their job done, the three sisters slayers gently kissed Buffy then faded into nothingness.

 

It didn't take long for the first vampire to arrive. He was a fledgling, newly risen with dirt still clinging to the suit he was buried in. He rushed forward tripping over his feet in his haste to claim the slayer. Her growl stopped him in his tracks several yards from his target. The slayer growled again, and the baby vampire quickly divested himself of his clothing. He was tall and lanky with almost no visible muscle, and his erect penis was not impressive in length nor girth. With a roar that was more like a meow, he dove for the slayer, fangs bared and aimed for her throat. Buffy step to the side at the last minute then grabbed him by his hair and sank her fangs into his neck before tossing him to the side. She only had a moment or two before the next male declared his challenge with a growl. This vampire was shorter with a stockier build and had a more average size dick. He obviously knew more about fighting than her first opponent and began to circle the slayer. After several long minutes, Buffy got tired of waiting for the vampire to make a move and lunged at the hesitant male. She tackled him to the ground and sank her fangs into his bicep. Swiftly she got back and turned her back on the downed vampire, searching for the next challenger.

 

 As the night progressed a small crowd of vampires assembled on the lawn. There were three distinct groups. The first and largest were the male vampires that had faced the slayer and lost. The group formed a large circle around the slayer, kneeling on the ground with their cocks proudly jutting from their bodies. The male vamps yet to face the slayer formed the smallest group there. One by one they would strip and declare their challenge                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     to the slayer. The final group was comprised of females who carefully watched the fights and examine the defeated males like they were wares at the market. Giles was fascinated by the glimpse into the vampire world, but he couldn't help wondering if his slayer would find her mate tonight. He was startled out his thoughts when Willow elbowed him sharply in the ribs.

 

"Angel's here."

 

Giles watched as the usually brooding, brunette vampire sauntered into the crowd. He stretched his arms out to the side expecting his fellow demons to undress him. The vampires sneered at their ensouled elder, and forced him to the end of the line where he hastily undressed. Giles tried not to snicker when Angel's prick was revealed.

 

"I thought he would be… How do I put it?" Xander said with a smile turning up the corners of  his mouth "more proportionate than that. Big man, itty-bitty -" Willow clapped her hands over her best friends mouth.

 

"Xander that's Buffy's boyfriend and future husband you're talking about."

 

"Sorry."

 

Almost 20 minutes had passed by the time Angel roared his challenge. Giles looked down at his watch, it was just past three in the morning.

 

"Finally it's Angel's turn," Xander said excitedly "we can go home soon."

 

The three human spectators expected the slayer to allow Angel, her boyfriend, to mate her, Putting an end to this crazy party. Needless to say, they were shocked when their friend bit Angel faster than it took to blink.

 

"Never mind," Xander groaned.

 

---

 

Across town, a bleach blond vampire was pulled from his research for his sire's cure by her riddles.

 

"My dark Knight must find the sunshine and bite it before time runs out. You must create the green Dawn. Or all is lost even, Princess and her daddy."

 

"Dru, what are you going on about? The dawn is not green and how can you bite sunshine, luv?"

 

The insane, vampire seer pulled on Spike's arm. She knew that if she could get him outside, instinct would take over when he inhaled the slayer's pheromones.

 

"Come my Spike!"

 

Sighing the master vampire followed his sire. Slowly he breathed in the fresh night air. Immediately his demon push forward forcing him into action. After shedding his clothes, Spike ran into the night. He had a mate to claim.

 

---

 

 

Buffy sat meditating and conserving energy as she waited for the next suitor. She could feel his approach, his power signature was strong and older than all but the soul one she had faced that night. She smiled when his growl of challenge echoed in the night air. He looked familiar with his unnaturally white hair and his razor sharp cheekbones. His body was slim but muscular and looked as if it had been chiseled out of pale marble like Michelangelo's David. His cock jutted proudly out from his body long and thick. The slayer couldn't help but lick her lips at the site of it. She had seen many different penises that night, but none she wanted to devour as much as his.

 

A hard punch to the left side of her head brought her mind back to reality. She easily blocked his second punch, this one to her ribs and launched her own attack. Her fist landed, and she felt bone give way as his nose broke and blood flowed down his face. She smiled at having drawn first blood. He growled and tackled her. They grappled on the ground before standing up and circling one another again. Over and over they danced with each other, neither gaining a dominant position long enough to bite the other and end the mating ritual, one way or the other. The male vampires chanted as one, except for Angel, cheering for Spike, hoping that he might be the master vampire strong enough to claim the slayer as his mate, filling her with his seed. The females watched the fight with a knowing smile as they gathered the discarded clothes into a makeshift pallet with the cleanest garments on top. The tension in the air continued to build as the intensity of the fight increased. The slayer and vampire came together in a clinch each trying to overpower the other.

 

Suddenly the couple slipped on a patch of blood soaked grass, Spike landing on top of Buffy, their bodies completely flush. He sank his fangs into her neck a split second before the slayer struck. Both pulled deeply on their mates blood making their union stronger with every swallow. Eventually they licked their marks closed, and their lips met in a tender kiss that quickly deepened and became filled with a desperate need to finish the claim. Spike nudged her thighs apart with his knee. He was surprised when Buffy quickly bent her knees and welcomed him into the cradle of her thighs. Growling he eagerly ground himself into her mound. With one hand, he plunged a finger into her pussy, testing whether or not she was ready for him. He moaned as her hot juices coated his finger. Pulling away from his mouth the slayer brought his glistening finger to her lips and slowly sucked it into her mouth. Groaning he positioned himself at her entrance and plunged balls deep in one thrust.

 

Buffy gasped as he broke through her hymen, A lone tear slipping down her cheek. Shocked at her virgin status, Spike rained kisses down on her face while staying perfectly still inside her. Claiming her lips he tried taking her mind off the pain by kissing her senseless. Slowly he began rocking his hips. When he felt her moving with him, he started to actually  thrust in and out of his mate. Soon they were moving harder and faster as they lost control. A loud moan filled the crisp night air as Buffy was overcome by the sensations of Spike pounding to her, hitting her  g-spot on every stroke, making her cum hard around his cock. Spike's eyes rolled back when she tightened around him, squeezing him with all her slayer strength. With a roar, he buried himself as deep as he could in her hot, moist quim and exploded. His hips jerking as each jet of cum coated her womb with his seed. Finally, he collapsed, carefully rolling to the side and pulled his mate into his arms, his hand protectively splayed across her abdomen where their child would soon grow.

 

 Neither noticed the previously silent crowd erupt into cheers and carefully hoist the newly mated pair into the air, depositing them on the bed of clothes before launching into an orgy celebrating the union of the slayer and master vampire. As dawn approached the group of vampires dissipated knowing that come nightfall Buffy would once more hunt their kind, leaving the sleeping couple in the very capable hands of her watcher.

 

The end.

This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=37242