Between the Sheets by Palerider
Summary: Buffy is having problems with her boyfriend Riley, he suggests they see a therapist. (This story is Spuffy)
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 6212 Read: 12998 Published: 08/10/2004 Updated: 11/15/2004

1. Chapter 1 by Palerider

2. Chapter 2 by Palerider

3. Chapter 3 by Palerider

4. Chapter 4 by Palerider

5. Chapter 5 by Palerider

6. Chapter 6 by Palerider

7. Chapter 7 by Palerider

Chapter 1 by Palerider
Disclaimer: I own nothing. The title and idea are based on Kay Mellor’s Book.

A/N’s. This is my first foray into trying to write some serious smut, we’ll have to see what happens. (Knowing me it will turn into an epic)



Between the Sheets


Buffy sat in the waiting room glancing around her. It was decorated nicely, all soothing colours. She glanced again at the annoying patronizing receptionist who had introduced herself as Harmony, and given her a poor you look. Buffy suppressed the urge to slap her.

Buffy sighed again and tried to remind herself why she was here again, oh yeah because Riley thought she was abnormal and as a last attempt to reconcile their relationship she had agreed to be fixed.

Buffy sighed again, only louder. Riley was late.

The door opened and a voice called their names.

“Miss. Summers and Mr. Finn?”

Buffy never even looked up, she just hesitated for a moment before gathering her bag and coat and heading towards the voice.

She entered the room and took a seat in one of the chairs in front of the desk. She finally looked up when her therapist took a seat behind the desk. A bolt of surprise shot through her. Her therapist was a man. Her therapist was a gorgeous man. Buffy wanted to slap herself. Maybe the problems were all hers, how many people went to Sex therapy to sort out their problems and ogled their said therapists.

She blushed as he stared at her.

“Mr. Finn…?” He began.

“Is late.” She finished for him.

“Ok Miss. Summers, we can start anyway. My name is William Stanton, but most people call me Spike. I’m your assigned therapist. I tape all of my sessions, is that okay with you, they will be destroyed when you leave my service.” He held out his hand for her to shake. In his mind Spike wondered why he had given Buffy his nickname, he had never had a patient call him Spike before.

Buffy shook his hand and took the opportunity to look at him properly. He had bleached blond hair and the most piercing blue eye’s she had ever seen. Not to mention the English accent that gave her little tingles.

“Please, call me Buffy and yes that’s fine.” She added; why not add to the humiliation she thought, and Spike clicked the tape recorder on.

The door to the office burst open as a moan rushed in.

“I’m sorry I’m late.” He spoke as he bent down to kiss the top of Buffy’s head.

“Mr. Finn?” Spike asked.

“Yes sir, but you can call me Riley. I’m sorry I’m late, I met an old college buddy outside the building.” He took a seat next to Buffy and scooted his chair closer. He rested a hand on her knee and Spike noticed the slight look of disgust that crossed her face.

“Right, we better get started. First of all let me ask you what you expect to come from these sessions.” Spike started the session as he normally would.

Buffy opened her mouth to speak but Riley got there first.

“Well its Buffy that has the problems, I’m just here to support her.” Riley beamed as he patted her knee.

Buffy blushed and glared at him.

Spike took in the scene and scribbled on his notepad.

Frigidity? Abuse? He stared for a moment at the couple in front of him, the little blond in front of him didn’t strike him as the sort of person who needed sexual therapy but he knew better than anyone that looks could be deceiving.

“Well Riley in my experience it is rarely ever one sided.” Spike spoke in a measured voice and he caught the grateful look that Buffy shot him.

“Oh sir I can assure you, there’s nothing wrong with me, like I said I’m just her for support.”

“That’s very kind of you.” Spike said without thinking, but Riley just nodded happily.

There and then Spike made a decision, one that didn’t normally come until much later on in the sessions.

“In that case I’m going to suggest that I see you and Buffy separately to start with, starting with today, why don’t you wait outside Riley?” Spike asked with a smile.

Riley just nodded and stood.

“You don’t have to wait Riley, why don’t you see if you can catch up with that college buddy?” Buffy smiled as sweetly as she could.

“You sure honey?” Riley asked his eyes gleaming with hope.

“Uh huh, you go ahead” Buffy nodded.

Riley shot out the door without a backward glance.

Spike took a few seconds to stare at Buffy and then did something he had never done in his professional life.

“So what’s really going on?” he asked bluntly.
Chapter 2 by Palerider
**

Chapter 2

“So what’s really going on?” he asked bluntly.

Buffy slumped in her chair with relief, he knew! Finally there was someone she could talk to about this.

Buffy ran her hands through her hair and restrained from yanking on it like she wanted to.

“God, where do I start?” Buffy spoke from between clenched teeth.

Spike saw her visibly relax and knew that his assessment of the situation was right; he just couldn’t imagine what sort of problems that Riley associated with her.

“Just start at the beginning, I’m assuming that Riley suggested you come to see me so why don’t you tell me why?” Spike spoke calmly.

Buffy hesitated for a moment, slightly embarrassed. But hey he was a therapist wasn’t he? He had probably heard worse. In for a penny in for a pound she thought.

“He thinks there something wrong with me.” Buffy stated.

Spike could see that she was nervous about talking openly about sex so he used all of techniques to put her at ease.

“Why? Obviously the problem is sex. Do you have a problem relaxing with him? Has he got a higher sex drive than you?” Spike questioned softly.

Buffy snorted and Spike raised an eyebrow.

“If anything it’s the other way around, he thinks that I’m abnormal because I want more. I want to experiment, to try other things and he thinks that I’m kinky or perverted.” Buffy spoke bluntly now, the relief of being able to talk over riding her embarrassment.

Spike stared at her for a moment, well, he hadn’t expected that.

“Why don’t you tell me what Riley expects from you in the bedroom.” Spike said to cover his surprise.

“Sex three times a week. Straight sex for about 30 seconds and then sleep.” Buffy spoke without emotion.

“What about foreplay?” Spike questioned.

“Does tweaking a nipple count?” Buffy asked.

Spike stared at her for a moment not quite believing what she was saying, what kind of man was like that these days? Most men loved to experiment and to sauce up their bedroom antics.

“Do you masturbate?” Spike asked, ticking off the usual questions in his mind.

“Hell, yes!” Buffy exclaimed and then blushed.

It made Spike chuckle slightly.

“What else am I supposed to do?” Buffy added defensively.

“How often?” Spike asked only slightly curiously.

“Hmm, about two or three times a day.” Buffy thought about it for a moment before answering.

Spike stared at the woman in front of his desk and he had a quick image of her sitting in front of him, naked and playing with her clit. He suppressed a moan as he felt himself harden. Thankful for the desk to hide his arousal he tried to gather his thoughts.

Buffy saw him stare at her and clearly saw the flash of desire that passed through his eyes. Gasping softly as a bolt of lust hit her in her never regions she looked away quickly to pull herself together, happy that he seemed too distracted to notice.

“Err…why… why don’t you tell me what you personally want to achieve with these sessions.” Spike returned to the first question in an attempt to stop fantasizing about his patient.

Buffy sighed again.

“I want to be able to have sex without him making me feel like a freak. I want to be able to experiment without being called a whore.” Buffy’s voice hitched a little at the last but she was on a roll so she continued.

“I want him to go down on me for once. I want to be able to leave my vibrator in the bedroom and not have to hide it. Hell I just want to get fucked now and again and feel sated, you know?” Buffy finished with a slap of her palm against her knee and looked at Spike.

Spike was in Spike land, images of her wants flowing through his mind as she spoke, Buffy with her legs spread, Buffy with a vibrator and him pounding Buffy into a bed while she screamed his name.

The phone on his desk rang causing Spike to jump. He grabbed at it.

“What!” he demanded.

The voice on the other end spoke and it finally pulled him back to earth.

“Fine.” He added before replacing the receiver.

“Buffy, I think all of those things are achievable. Now the session ids at an end for today but why don’t you make an appointment for tomorrow.” Spike spoke clearly, trying to beat the images back.

“Just me again?” Buffy questioned, she didn’t want to leave just yet, she had seen lust in his eyes as she had spoken and she wanted to explore that. As soon as she thought it Buffy gave herself a mental slap, she was just frustrated, that was no reason to jump her therapist.

“Just you.” Spike spoke in a low voice which made Buffy shiver, okay so maybe she hadn’t imagined it. She noticed he didn’t stand up to see her out she just gave him a little wave before walking out the door.

Spike picked up the phone and spoke quickly to his receptionist.

“Harmony, tell my next patients I’m running late, make them a coffee, and book Miss summers in for a two hour session tomorrow.” He replaced the phone and took a deep breath.

Never in his career had he ever had a reaction like that to a patient. He picked up the tape recorder and rewound it a bit. Buffy’s voice echoed through the room. Spike opened his pants and pulled out his engorged cock. He began stroking himself.

“I want him to go down on me for once. I want to be able to leave my vibrator in the bedroom and not have to hide it. Hell I just want to get fucked now and again and feel sated, you know?”

Spike listened to Buffy’s voice as he stroked himself, faster. He let the images of her run through his mind he absently grabbed a handful of tissues from the box on his desk. Holding himself tighter he pulled harder and faster until his felt his balls tighten and he came into the tissues. He slumped back into his chair panting.

**

Buffy made her way to the reception desk to book her appointment.

“Mr Stanton wants a two hour session with you tomorrow. You must really have problems huh?” The receptionist gave her a sympathetic look.

Buffy didn’t notice as she felt her stomach do a flip. Two hours with Spike tomorrow? Oh God, now she needed to get home a find her vibrator.
Chapter 3 by Palerider
**

Chapter 3

Buffy sat in the waiting room again, only this time there was excitement as she waited. Yesterday had been good. She had gone home, dug out her vibrator and proceeded to give herself six sweaty orgasms with Spike to fuel them.

Real life smashed down around her and Buffy wanted to hit her head against something. Something hard.

What did she really think was going to come of this, that she and Spike would start a torrid affair? That her professional therapist would throw her over his desk and fuck her six ways from Sunday? Buffy gave a huge sigh, the fantasy had been great, but it was time to come back into the real world, Spike was being paid to do a job, to fix her problems with Riley and no where in his job description did it mention a free fuck for frustrated patients.

“Buffy?” A voice called.

She looked up, startled and suddenly blushed. Yep, he was still sexy as hell and why oh why did she use some many fantasies with him yesterday? All she could see was Spike the headmaster, Spike the fireman and her personal favourite, Spike the naked waiter.

How was she going to get through two hours now?

Spike stared at the small blond woman as she stared and blushed crimson. Was she having impure thoughts about him as well? He wondered.

“You ready to come on in?” Spike asked.

Buffy felt her knees go weak at the mention of the word ‘come’.

“S-s-sure.” Buffy mumbled blushing even harder and shuffled into his office.

As she entered the office she noticed the furniture was different, the two chairs were gone and now there was a sofa and an armchair.

“This is how it is normally, but when couples first arrive we get the chairs out until we find out where we stand, so to speak.” Spike answered, as if reading her mind.

Buffy took a seat on the couch and regretted wearing the short skirt, but she was doubly glad she had decided not to forgo the underwear, doing a basic instinct had it’s merits but no underwear, a leather couch and hot weather just added up to a disgusting mess to Buffy.

Buffy couldn’t believe how carried away she had got with all the fantasies; now here looking at Spike again she could see the stupidity of the situation. Pulling herself together she sat up straight and waited for the session to start.

Spike took a seat in the armchair and tried not to blatantly ogle Buffy’s legs in that tiny skirt.

“How are things today?” Spike asked, mainly because he was a bit distracted, Buffy had removed her jacket and stood up to lay it across the back of the couch, and in doing such it caused her skirt to rise. Hence the distraction.

“Things are the same. I was in bed when Riley got in last night and pretended to sleep through his attention seeking.” Buffy sighed slightly. It was becoming her favourite expression lately.

“Riley wanted sex last night?” Spike asked, not letting the small twinge of jealousy creep into his voice.

“Yep, but I pretended I was asleep. How sad is that?” Buffy asked softly looking down.

“Well there is to be no actual intercourse for a while yet, you need to work on other issues first.” Spike really enjoyed saying that a bit too much, he thought.

Buffy looked pleased at the idea of no sex and Spike wanted to slap her, what 26 year old looked pleased at the thought of not having sex with her partner.

“What is it about having sex that makes you uncomfortable?” Spike began the session and flipped his note pad open and clicked on the tape recorder.

“Having sex doesn’t make me uncomfortable, its Riley’s reactions to things that make me uncomfortable.” Buffy answered.

“Like what?” Spike pressed her.

Buffy looked at him for a moment, he was a professional right? She shouldn’t be embarrassed talking to him, now if only she could get Spike the Cabaña boy out of her mind she’s be fine.

“Riley’s a small town boy from out yonder somewhere, he was brought up differently I guess. He thinks that there’s something wrong with me because I want to have sex other than using the missionary position.” Buffy tried to explain.

Spike could feel the muscle in his cheek tic as he clenched his teeth. How dare someone make her feel like this over something entirely natural?

“It’s perfectly normal to want to experiment with love making.” Spike managed to say without growling.

“Well I thought so, but you don’t know him. He called my vibrator the devil stick when he found it; he threw it out after threatening to mail it to my mother.” Buffy chuckled before continuing.

“She bought it for me.” She explained and Spike gave a small chuckle as well.

“After that it just got worse. Anytime I mention trying something different he just goes nuts asking me if I want to be a whore and be damned forever.” Buffy glanced up at Spike and saw his hard gaze. She immediately began to try and explain.

“I’m not talking about nipple clamps or anything, I just meant stuff like different positions or 69’ing, you know normal stuff, oh God that is normal isn’t it?” Buffy panicked at the end.

Spike had the image of Buffy straddling his face and laid his notepad in his lap to hide the stirrings of a hard on.

“Buffy, nipple clamps are normal if that’s what you want to try.” Spike reasoned kindly.

“There is nothing wrong with wanting to try new things, not between to consenting adults.” Spike stared at her.

I’m a consenting adult Buffy thought, hey Spike do you want to consent? By the way Spike was staring at her Buffy had to wonder did she say that out loud.

“Buffy can I ask a very personal question?” Spike asked softly and Buffy nodded a reply.

“Why are you with Riley?” Spike spoke softly still to take the sting out of it.
Chapter 4 by Palerider
**

Chapter 4

“Why are you with Riley?”

“He’s a good man really; he has a heart of gold. I had a couple of bad relationships in the past. Men who used me, and one who turned out to have serious issues and left me after losing my virginity to him so I have to wonder if maybe it is me with the problem? Riley treats me like a princess and I couldn’t ask for more. So maybe sex is my issue and not his.” Buffy pondered.

“Buffy, sex is an important part of a relationship on many different levels. It can be abused as you said but it can be used to convey emotions also.” Spike explained.

“But I’m so caught up on wanting more that maybe I should be thankful for what I’ve got.” Buffy was still pondering.

“Do you orgasm during sex?” Spike asked suddenly.

Buffy flushed.

“Well no.” she answered truthfully.

“During foreplay?” Spike pushed.

“Err…no.” Buffy supplied.

“Has Riley ever made you come?” Spike froze at the crudeness of his language and regretted it.

Buffy gasped slightly as a bolt of desire hit her in her nether regions.

“No.” her answer was a little breathier than she would have liked.

“And you don’t think that that is an issue?” Spike questioned incredulously.

“But maybe it shouldn’t be.” Buffy reasoned.

“Buffy a relationship is based on trust, I don’t think stealing away to have a fumble with a vibrator in order to get yourself off is really the epitome of trust do you?” Spike exclaimed and Buffy blushed again.

“Okay maybe not but what else am I supposed to do?” Buffy demanded.

Spike couldn’t believe the turn the session had taken, he was being so unprofessional.
Buffy sat waiting for an answer, and Spike wanted nothing more to tell her to dump the lunkhead and have steamy wild sex with him on his desk… hang on where had that come from? Spike groaned slightly as he was assaulted with new images.

Buffy was sure she hadn’t imagined the little groan this time.

“I can’t tell you that, all I can do is talk about is your sexual therapy.” Spike provided trying to get back to business.

“What about sexual healing? Does anyone provide that service?” Buffy joked and jumped slightly as Spikes eyes darkened.

“Is that what you’re looking for?” Spike asked wolfishly. Buffy squirmed slightly in her seat, half anticipating and half terrified.

“So, for now I think that you and Riley should try some exercises I’m going to set you. Simple massages and touching and under no circumstances are you to have intercourse.” And like a switch he was back to business.

Buffy gaped at him, wondering if she had imagined it.

Spike wanted to kick himself, he had nearly lost control and now Buffy just looked confused, a bloody great therapist he was.

Buffy got the impression of dismissal and stood, she tried to shimmy her skirt back down inconspicuously but found Spike staring at her.

“Well, thanks for today.” Buffy forced a cheerful voice out and held out her hand in a business like fashion. That’s it, she thought, business like, be professional.

Spike continued to sit, how in hell was he supposed to stand up when he had a hard on the size of the leaning tower of pizza sitting in his pants? Noticing that Buffy wasn’t taking the hint he stood, placing his notepad over the front of his pants.

He reached out to shake her hand and they both jumped at the bolt of heat that laced through them. Unfortunately Spike dropped his notepad, unfortunately Buffy bent to retrieve it, which was how, he thought, when I ask myself later how I got into this situation.

Buffy knelt before him unable to take her eyes of the tent in his pants that was oh so close to her face. Spike groaned again as he saw Buffy’s tongue dart out to wet her lips and he felt his cock twitch. Buffy’s eyes widened as she saw movement in the tent of his pants and let out a breathy gasp of her own.

Trying to break the spell, Spike grabbed the notebook off her and covered his front with it, Buffy having had her view disturbed came back to earth and stumbled backwards.

Spike immediately reached for her, he held his hands out for her and she took hold of them, grateful for the help.

Buffy was so busy trying to pull her skirt down to cover her modesty she didn’t see the notepad on the floor, her foot landed on it, the page slipped and once again she was toppling. Only this time she brought Spike with her, in fact she landed on top of him.

The first thing she felt was his hard on, it was stilling there in all it’s glory, unconsciously she moved against it. Spike growled, low in his chest and Buffy met his eyes. they were hooded with desire and Buffy watched them as she moved only slightly again.

Spike was on his back with the fiery, if not slightly clumsy, blond goddess straddling him and his mind was at war with his body.

You could lose your job and your license for this. His mind argued.

Yeah, but it’d be worth it, his body decided.
Chapter 5 by Palerider
**

Chapter 4

“Are you trying to kill me?” Spike asked huskily.

“Huh? Oh I’m so sorry, I slipped…” Buffy flushed scarlet at the question.

“I meant this.” Spike grabbed her hips and surged up, grinding his hard on into her crotch.

Buffy gasped with pleasure and her head fell back a little as she met his thrust with a wiggle of her own.

Spike wrapped a hand around the back of her neck and pulled her to meet him; he crushed her mouth with his own. He pushed his tongue inside her mouth and was pleased when she returned the kiss with equal passion.

His hands roamed through her hair and over her shoulders while her hands roamed over his chest, she tugged his shirt from his pants and slid her hands inside, desperate to feel his skin.

Spike hissed as she tugged on a nipple, she was like a woman possessed. Her hands were everywhere as she kissed him passionately. Suddenly the weight on his lower half lessened as Buffy knelt up, with out a word she had opened his pants and pulled out his cock, pulled her underwear aside and sank onto his shaft.

Spike moaned in surprise and pleasure and Buffy took him in to the hilt and rocked slowly against him.

Buffy was in heaven, she decided. Either that or Spike the cabaña boy was back and she had lost her grip on reality. His cock was deliciously big and it filled her in a way that she had only dreamed of. Rising up slightly before sliding back down, Buffy relished the way it hit her G-spot and clit.

Spike could only feel, all rational thought had fled. Buffy was riding him for all she was worth, and fuck was she worth a lot, he decided.

Frantically she ground against the base of his cock, desperate for release Buffy was almost sobbing. Spike could see the desperation in movement and placed his hands on her hips and guided his thrusts more, with him hitting her clit more he soon felt her body tighten as she slammed against him.

“Oh fuck…yes, right there. Spike!” Buffy called his name as she came, the orgasm made more intense as Spike bucked inside her, coming himself. She slid boneless to his chest and they both panted for a few seconds.

The real world came crashing down around Buffy and she quickly scrabbled of him, she stared at him for a split second, lying there on the floor and tears came to her eyes. God she had practically attacked him.

“I’m sorry!” her voiced hitched as she burst into tears; she quickly adjusted herself and fled the room.

Spike stayed where he was for a moment wanting to hurt himself, what had he just done. Taken advantage of a patient, how low was that. So he hadn’t had sex in a while but that was no excuse, and the state of Buffy when she left, he felt disgusted with himself.

He would call her later and make this right. He didn’t know how, but he would.
Chapter 6 by Palerider
**

Chapter 6

Buffy got home and entered her kitchen and found herself confronted with Riley.

“Dr. Stanton called.” He informed her solemnly.

“He did!” Buffy gasped, what in Hell had Spike done.

“He said that you didn’t make another appointment and that he needed to see you again.” Riley explained and Buffy’s heart left her mouth and returned to her chest.

“Oh, I must have forgotten.” She said lamely.

“Buffy you are taking this seriously aren’t you. You agreed to go so we can sort out your issues. If you need to see Dr. Stanton all day everyday, then that’s what you’re going to do.” Riley patted her shoulder in what she assumed was a go team way.

Buffy stared at Riley; he wants me to spend more time with my therapist? Well maybe I would if I hadn’t just about raped him. She flushed scarlet as she recalled what had happened. In crystal clear Technicolour.

Riley pulled her into a rough hug.

“Don’t be ashamed Honey. We can get you through this; the therapist will fix you I’m sure.” He kissed her on top of the head and then leaned in to kiss her mouth. Buffy knew that kiss; she let out a little eep and jumped away from him.

“Dr. Stanton said no sex, of any kind.” She shouted in a rush. The fact that she had cheated on her boyfriend about a hour before, and with a man who had made her scream for the first time in her life didn’t really put her in the mood for sex.

“What? Why?” Riley whined.

“He says I have to face my problems and work through them before I can be who you want me to be.” Buffy lied through her teeth.

Suddenly Riley broke into a big smile.

“I’m so proud of you Buffy. Dr. Stanton must be really good for you. It’s a good thing I made you another appointment for the morning isn’t it?” He puffed out his chest, obviously pleased with himself.

Buffy just stared, open mouth. She had to go see Spike in the morning.

“I have a …thing in the morning…” she tried but Riley cut her off.

“Nonsense, I’ll take you myself. Now if you could get dinner started that’d be great, I’m starved.” He gave her one last smile and wander off.

Buffy collapsed against the counter. What was she gonna do now? Pulling herself up straight she pulled herself together. She would be professional, a mature adult. She would go in there and apologise for what happened and tell Spike that she thought that she should see another therapist.

Happy with that thought, Buffy threw together a stir-fry, called Riley and then ran upstairs for a shower.

**

Spike sat in his office, waiting for her. His stomach awash with excitement, his mind awash with shame. When the knock came at the door he called for her to come in.

“Hello.” Buffy spoke stiffly.

Spike repressed a smile; obviously she was in some torment as well, because she had on jeans, a jumper and a scarf. In 80 degree heat.

“Please have a seat Buffy.” Spike let himself smile in a friendly way, not wanting to scare her.

Buffy sat down and tugged at her scarf, she was stifling in the heat but hey she was covered, there would be no revealing flesh of any kind today.

“I wanted…” She began

“I just want to…” He said at the same time.

“Please Buffy; let me go first, I need to say this.” Spike pleaded softly.

“Okay.” She answered.

“I am so very sorry for what happened yesterday, I shouldn’t have taken advantage of you like that. If you feel that you need to make a complaint I totally understand.” He sat with his hands in his knees waiting for her to speak.

Buffy gaped at him.

“You? Advantage? If anything it was me!” Buffy explained.

“It should be me apologising, it was me who practically attacked you, and I wanted to tell you that if you want me to see someone else I’d understand.” Buffy finished with a blush.

Spike stared at this amazing woman for a few seconds before speaking.

“I think we should put it down to a freak occurrence and proceed as normal.” There was no way he was going to let this woman slip away from him, he knew realistically that nothing could come of it but he could have a little time with her.

“That would be good.” Buffy smiled shyly.
Chapter 7 by Palerider
**

Chapter 7

“So what do you think about trying the massage exercises?” Spike asked. He got up and went to the bookcase behind Buffy; he pulled a book out of a shelf. Buffy turned to look at him, her eyes came level with his ass and Buffy couldn’t help but appreciate the view.

Memories of her shower the previous evening came back, in all her shame she had still gotten herself off by fantasizing about him.

Spike returned to his chair.

“I don’t really trust Riley to stick to the no sex thing to be honest.” Buffy answered sheepishly.

“Well I think…” he stopped talking as he noticed Buffy’s eye glaze over slightly.

“Buffy? Buffy?” He called to get her attention.

“Sorry, huh?” Buffy blushed, oh, way to get caught, she thought.

“Listen Spike, I don’t think that this is going to work.” Buffy said suddenly.

“Oh okay.” Spike answered, surprised.

“I mean I’m sure you’re very good at what you do.” Buffy remembered just how good he was and blushed again.

“Buffy, please, you don’t need to...” he tried to interrupt her but she kept on talking.

“It’s just after what happened, well even before then too. I just can’t get you out of my head, and what with fantasizing about you all the time, it’s just making it hard to be here with you. Without wanting to jump you.” Buffy finished her ramble.

Spike stared, wide eyed at her.

“Oh fuck, I said that out loud didn’t I?” Buffy asked, covering her face with her hands.

“Sorry you were only meant to get the you’re very good at your job part.” Buffy tried to explain.

“Well I think I’d better go.” Buffy stood up at the same time Spike did. They stared at each other for a moment before hell broke loose.

They lunged at each other at the same time. Their mouths melded together as they touched. Spike lifted her and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He stumbled to the desk and sat her on the edge. He wasted no time in swiping a hand to remove all of items that occupied it.

Buffy broke the kiss.

“Oh good, fantasy number 10. The desk.” She giggled at the look on Spikes face.

“You really fantasize about me?” Spike asked.

“Hell yeah, all the time. I think I should see a doctor about it, can you recommend anyone?” She asked slyly.

“Well there is this one doctor I know, I’m sure he could help you with all your needs.” Spike smirked as he captured her lips once again.

Buffy tugged his shirt out of his pants and ran her hands over his chest. Spike returned the movement by sliding a hand under her sweater to cup her breast. He pinched her nipple and it pebbled in his fingers. Buffy ground herself into his crotch trying to gain some friction.

Spike slid a hand down to her jeans and popped the buttons; he slid his hand inside and cupped her mound. Buffy wiggled against it almost panting with need.

“Next time, no jeans.” Buffy mumbled to herself as Spike kissed her neck and struggled to get her jeans down.

Buffy growled before pushing Spike back into his chair and hoping down off the desk.
She quickly pulled her shoes off and tugged her jeans down and tossed them on the floor.

She looked at Spike who was sitting slightly dazed in his chair, which was rocking slightly. Buffy gave a wicked smile before approaching him. When she stood in front of him, almost between his knees, she turned away from him, so her back was to him.

She leaned over slightly and grabbed his knees; she tugged them so he scooted forward slightly. She lowered herself into his lap, relishing the feel of his hard cock against her backside.

Spike groaned as she made contact, his hips lifted of there own volition and he thrust against her.

“Take it out.” Buffy whispered as she raised herself up, using the arms of the chair.

Spike quickly freed himself from the confines of his pants and Buffy reached under her to take hold of him. Using his cock to nudge her underwear out of the way she sank down onto his shaft.

Spike was amazed, twice now they were having sex and without foreplay, she was so wet.

Buffy leaned forward to rest her hands on Spikes knees as she rose and fell on Spikes cock, she felt wondrous at the new sensations. She rotated her hips and adjusted the position of her ass as she explored the new things.

Spike hated that he couldn’t see her face but revelled in the feel of her body, he reached a hand around her and slid it up her sweater, and he cupped her breast and thumbed her nipples until she moaned.

“Oh yes, yes Spike.” Buffy moaned without breaking her rhythm.

Spike felt her muscles start to flutter and knew he wouldn’t last long, he slid his arms up to grab her shoulder and pulled her back flush with his chest. He scooted forward a bit more so he could get deeper. With his other hand he slid it between her legs to find her swollen clit.

As he deepened his thrust and quickened his pace he stroked he clit mercilessly. Buffy bit her hand to keep from screaming as she came. Spike buried his face in her neck as he thrust into her twice more before coming.

They slumped together into the chair, panting. Buffy glanced down at her half undressed state and felt shame fill her.

She rose off Spike, almost whimpering as she felt him slid from her; she gathered her clothing and pulled them on. Spike tidied himself up and noticed that Buffy couldn’t look at him.

“Buffy can we talk about this?” Spike asked, he didn’t want her to flee this time.

“Okay.” Buffy answered meekly.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=3781