The Real World by PsychoPromQueen7
Summary: This is the true story of seven strangers, picked to live in a house and have their lives taped, and find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting REAL.
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 18919 Read: 17038 Published: 09/14/2004 Updated: 09/19/2004

1. The Cast by PsychoPromQueen7

2. Meet And Greet by PsychoPromQueen7

3. What Happens In The Hot Tub, Stays In The Hot Tub by PsychoPromQueen7

4. A Good F*** by PsychoPromQueen7

5. The Games Have Begun by PsychoPromQueen7

6. Buck Up Cowboy by PsychoPromQueen7

7. Some Like It Hot by PsychoPromQueen7

8. Making Up Is Fun by PsychoPromQueen7

9. So Used by PsychoPromQueen7

10. When It All Falls Down by PsychoPromQueen7

11. Forgiving Is For You by PsychoPromQueen7

12. Angel by PsychoPromQueen7

13. And The Truth Comes Out by PsychoPromQueen7

14. Where Did I Go Right? by PsychoPromQueen7

The Cast by PsychoPromQueen7
Summery: Well ya see, I was watchin MTV the other day and they're was a Real World marathon on and it was like OMG! The scoobies and every one else should so be on The Real World! Don't blame me, blame Frankie, she's too punk rock. Just thank god that it wasn't a Room Raiders marathon. That would be the makings of one cheesy story. (not that I don't like cheese, metaphorical cheese and real cheese. Cheddar makes the world go round.)
Disclaimer: I own nothing. Joss owns Buffy and MTV owns the concept of The Real World. If I did, I could buy lots of shoes but I don't so I'm stuck with my beat up bubble gum pink high top Chuck Taylor's. Sigh.

The Princess

Buffy Summers needed to get away. Away from daddy. Away from Angel, her father's loyal lackey and her boyfriend. Away from her snotty "friends" if one could honestly even call them that. She needed to get away from the lie of a life she was living and have some fun. What better way than The Real World? It was fun, it was conflict, and it was getting out of the sheltered life she'd hid in all of her 21 years. Okay so The Real World wasn't really like the actual real world out there but it was much more real than her world were everyone had three hundred dollar Prada bags in every color to match every outfit. Now here she was. She'd been selected. Submitted her audition tape, gone through with the interviews and all that was needed and she was on the show. Buffy took a deep breath as she got off the plane. Here it went.

The Bad Boy

William "Spike" Rayne took a puff of his fag and exhaled slowly. Bloody fucking hell. One would think that they'd put a show like this in a place worth going to but no, they put it in a place like Sunnyhell. He sighed heavily and set his bags down next to him. He'd only done the show because his dark princess had told 'im too. Bloody buggering bitch. Caught her in bed with his best friend. He shook his head and took another drag of his cigarette that was stuck between his lips.

The Bubbly Girl

Willow Rosenberg bit her lip as she approached the place she was supposed to wait to meet one of her roommates. she was doing this to help her break out of her shell. She had to do this. It would help her find herself. But what if she didn't like what she found when she found herself!?! Oh oh oh, panic attach coming. Now she was gonna start to mentally ramble. Could one go back to their non-found self once finding themselves? Who knows if she'll even find herself? But then again she could like the person she hadn't found yet and not find it in herself. Argh! All she had to do was clear her mind. She took a deep cleansing breath and waited.

The Jokester

Xander Harris was just thankful to be out of his parent's basement. It was one of the only reasons for doing the show. To get out of his parent's fucking basement. He shook his head and picked up his bags. He turned around to see a beautiful golden haired blonde in a low cut pink summer dress looking just as lost as he was. And that would be one of his roommates. She was gorgeous. He shook his head and sighed. A girl like that would never go for a guy like him ever. Oh well. He was here to have a good time and prove to himself he wasn't a nothing. This wasn't going to be easy.

The Wild Child

Ruby Singer smirked at the panicked red head on the stairs. Poor girl. She looked so up tight and worried. Have to do somthin about that. She was gonna turn this show upside down. The Real World wasn't ready for her yet but she couldn't give a rat’s ass. She was ready for the Real World. At least it wasn't like the show had never seen a young wild, no shame, hottie musician before though. Just never one quite like her. She was carrying enough emotional baggage to last four life times. This wasn't the place she started to work all of this out. She was here for a good time and she'd be damned if that wasn't what she got. She shook her head and started towards the red head. Get ready.

The All American

Reily Finn was walking into this show with the confidence. He was going to charm America with his good looks, All American sensibility and appealing personality. A Real World favorite for the ages. He froze when he spotted a blob of platinum blonde and black. He turned to look at who it was fully. He turned to look at the person fully. Oh great. There stood a cocky looking dude with platinum hair, dressed fully in black, smoking a cigarette. He was going to be trouble. Reily sighed and started towards him. Just great.


The Shy Lesbian

Tara McKay stood quietly, waiting for her roommate. She looked up and looked around. Tara had always naturally been a shy person. Then at the age of sixteen, she realized that she was a lesbian. She was hoping that this would help her express herself more and be able to stand up and say hey! “I’m a lesbian and I’m proud!” As she was looking around, she spotted a built black man coming towards her. She flashed him a shy smile and looked down again.

The Playa

Marcus Williams was fresh out of the ghetto. He’d never really been friends with anyone of another color and had no intention of doing so. He was going on The Real world to represent Compton. These people had no idea what it was like to face the street. He was a playa and hustler. All the people on this show are probably as white and suburban as they come. Like he said, he was here to represent. His thoughts were cut short when he spotted a timid looking white girl with mousy brown hair. Well fuck.


This is the true story of seven strangers, picked to live in a house and have their lives taped, and find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting REAL.

AN: please tell me what u think cause i'm not sure if i wanna continue this story. if u like it, tell me, if u don't well tell me. just freakin review. I WANNA KNOW WHAT U THINK!!!
Meet And Greet by PsychoPromQueen7
“Yo Red,” Willow looked up to see a gorgeous brunette girl dressed in a jean mini so short that it would probably make Britney Spears blush and vintage Rolling Stones tee that ended right below her belly button to show off a rainbow butterfly tattoo. Willow would never admit it to herself because it would launch her into another panic attack but she was checking this girl out.
Willow flashed her a smile, “Hello. My name’s Willow.”
The girl returned her smile, “Ruby. I would be one of your roomies for this thing.”
Willow giggled slightly, “I figured that. Nice to meet you Ruby.”
“Same goes Red,” Ruby smirked, “Ready to head “home”?”
“Does sound kinda weird doesn’t it?” Willow laughed somewhat nervously, “You know, things would be a lot easier for me if you’d act even the slightest bit nervous.”
Ruby laughed and smiled at Willow, “Sorry babe but this girl is 100% nerve free. I was born to do shit like this. America ain’t ready for Ruby Singer.”
Willow smiled warmly at Ruby, “But you're ready for America right?”
Ruby looked away and laughed, “Hell yeah.”
**********************************************************

Buffy bit her bottom lip nervously. Was she really doing this? Exposing herself for America? Oh come on now Buffy, she chided herself. None of that now. This is what you signed up for. Gonna show America that you're not a stuck up little rich girl but a grown independent woman and the world better look out because she was coming.
“Hey,” a male voice said, pulling her out of her thoughts.
Buffy smiled as she looked over her roommate. He was goofy looking but cute guy that looked like he had a few good jokes up his sleeve. Could be fun, “Hi, I’m Buffy Summers.”
“Xander Harris,” he introduced, “Nice to meet you Buffy.”
“Nice to meet you too Xander,” Buffy smiled brightly, showing off what two thousand dollars of dental work could do, “You ready to get going? I wanna meet everyone. This is just so exciting!”
Xander laughed and nodded in agreement, “That it is Buffster. Let’s get this show on the road. In this case, literally.”
Buffy nodded and picked up her bags, “Let’s do this.”
**********************************************************

Spike inwardly groaned as he saw some over grown, corn-fed, poofer approach him. He was gonna have to live with that? Bloody hell.
“Hey mate,” Spike greeted, trying for a peaceful meeting, “’M Spike.”
Reily frowned, “Reily Finn. What the hell kinda name is Spike?”
Spike scowled. So bloody much for peaceful, “A better name than Reily Captain Cardboard.”
Reily matched his scowl, “Call me that again and you’ll be sorry.”
Spike smirked and tossed his fag aside, picking up his bags in the processes, “I’m sure I will be Captain.”
Reily glowered, “Let’s go.”
Spike nodded and they were off to the house.
**********************************************************

“H-hello,” Tara stuttered nervously when she saw the tall black man in front of her. He had such a hostile aura.
Marcus was about to open his mouth and let out a harsh greeting but something about her timid demeanor melted all of his enmity, “Hey girl. Name’s Marcus.”
Tara eased a bit, “T-Tara, my n-name is T-Tara McKay.”
He smiled at her, “Good to meet you Tara. Ain’t no reason to be all nervous up in here.”
She nodded slightly and casted her gaze downward, “I’m j-just a little s-scared.”
“Naw boo, nothin to be scared about. Let’s go check out our new crib and the rest of our roomies.”
Tara smiled shyly and nodded, “O-okay. Let’s g-go.”
**********************************************************

Spike and Reily were the first to reach the house.
“Bloody hell…” Spike muttered as they entered the huge house. It was enormous. A bloody mansion.
“Can say that again,” Reily agreed, “Man.”
Spike picked up his bags and wandered further into the house. He finally reached a large living room. Living here wouldn’t be so bad.
“Helloo…” A female voice sing songed, “Anyone home?”
Ruby and Willow worked their way through the large apartment in compete awe until they found themselves in a large living room.
“And that would be a yes,” Ruby licked her lips, looking over the platinum haired hottie. Where did she sign up for a ride with him?
“Hi!” Willow started to introduce herself, “I’m Willow and this is Ruby. She’ll probably tell you that after she’s finished drooling.”
Ruby laughed but not before flashing a quick scowl at Willow, “Yes my name is Ruby and could you turn around so I can check out your as…” Ruby’s sentence was cut short when she spotted the shiny grand piano in the room, “Ooh.” She wandered over to the piano. It was beautiful.
Spike’s smirked faded. Oh great. Finds the bloody piano more attention worthy than my ass. Have a bloody fucking fantastic ass, he reassured himself. He was pulled out of his thoughts by the sound of soft piano music and even softer sung words.

“Don't only wanna dream about you, yeah
but a dream like this should never be this hard
if I should live this life without you, yeah
I'd come back and try it from the start.”

”And I'll show you love
Because we're all alone
Put business aside
For life passes by
And I'll part your hair
When it's in your eyes
Love
Little red houses down under in my mind
Got an 8x10 for ya to sign.”

Ruby came out of her music trance and flashed her two roommates a sheepish smile, “Sorry. I see a musical instrument I can play, I play it.”
She then noticed they’d been joined by a very all American jock strap looking dude. She didn’t like him, “Hi, I’m Ruby.”
“Reily,” he said with a boyish smile, “Nice to meet you. You can really play.”
Ruby nodded and smirked, “That I can.”
“Hello?” Buffy called out as Xander and her entered the house. She was greeted with the sounds of music and voices.
“In here!” Willow called out.
Buffy and Xander both followed the voice into a large living area. There were four people besides them there.
“Hello,” Buffy smiled brightly, “I’m Buffy Summers.”
Reily was in love. She was beautiful. That was the girl he was gonna marry.
Spike was having similar thoughts. The girl was a golden goddess standing there glowing in her little pink dress and her golden spun hair. Then he noticed Captain Cardboard gawking and jealously stirred inside of him. Oh bloody hell! He just learned the chit’s name and he was already jealous of another guy looking at ‘er? Loves bitch all the way.
Buffy looked at the people around her. A pretty brunette that looked like she was pretty wild, a cute red head that looked like someone Buffy could confide in, there was Xander, next there was an All American looking hottie. Someone daddy would approve of. Uck. And then there was him. He was absolutely gorgeous standing their dressed in black with his bleached hair and razor cheek bones that would make any model pee green with envy.
“’Ello kitten,” Spike smirked, “Names Spike.”
Ruby smirked to herself. Yeah, one could cut the sexual tension between them with a knife. They would hook up for sure.
Buffy smile, “It’s Buffy not kitten, Spike.” Oops that came out WAY bitcher than intended.
Spike smirked again, “Kitten has claws huh?”
Buffy couldn’t suppress a smile, “Like razorblades.”
Okay now Reily was mad! How dare that son of bitch just flirt with her like that right in front of them all?
“Looks like were all here,” Marcus said as him and Tara reached the room full of people.
Tara looked around shyly at her roommates. They all looked nice enough. Her eyes rested on the pretty red head in the corner. If only.
“Hey y’all,” Marcus started to introduce himself, “Marcus.”
“A-and I’m T-Tara,” said timidly.
The introductions went around again for the hundredth time that day.
“Okay,” Ruby clapped her hands together, “Now that we got that all settled, who’s up for the hot tub?”

This is the true story of seven strangers, picked to live in a house and have their lives taped, and find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting REAL.
********************************************************************************************

AN: If u all want me to continue please tell me. That’s my one request. Anywho, next time on The Real World a bunch of hot people strip down to bathing suites, get into a hot tub and they’re will be some sexual acts between two people. I just ain’t tellin ya who. Oh yeah, the song clipit in that chapter was Fefe Dobson's 8 x 10.
What Happens In The Hot Tub, Stays In The Hot Tub by PsychoPromQueen7
Ruby was in a particularly good mood. Not only did she get to look extremely hot in her little turquoise bikini with a big gold star on the but and left breast but she got to look hot on national TV. She looked herself over in the mirror for the last time. Okay, sexy as ever. In the words of Jimi Hendrix, Foxy Lady. She turned around to see Buffy, her roomie, wrapping a towel around herself. Ruby mentally shook her head. Why the hell would someone with a body like that, want to cover it up? Ruby faulnted her's every chance she got.
"Hey Buff," Ruby said, "Let's see what you're packin."
Buffy smiled slyly, hiding her embarrassment, "You'll just have to see with the others."
Ruby smiled a knowing smile and nodded, "Okay but I still don't see the point of not showing off one's body if one's body looks anything like yours or mine. Or Spikes."
Buffy laughed and nodded, "He is a piece of salty goodness."
"Buffy Summers!" Ruby playfully scolded, "I didn't see you as a swallowing kinda girl!" With that, she turned to head out of the room.
"Huh?" Buffy stopped, "Wait! What do you mean swallowing type of girl? All I said was salty goodness!"
Ruby just laughed and shook her head, "Oh Buffy, you crack me up."
"Ruby!" Buffy whined, "Tell me!"
"Okay Buffy, you're what, nineteen?" At Buffy's nod, Ruby continued, "Okay sweetie, you've given a blow right?"
Buffy looked around the room, avoiding eye contact with Ruby.
"Oh, oh," Ruby laughed, "Okay here's how it is. The taste is salty sweets."
"Oh ewww Ruby!" Buffy made a blah face which made Ruby burst into laughter once again.
"Shut up!" Buffy laughed, "It's not funny!"
This only made Ruby laugh harder.
**********************************************************

Spike was just thankful he wasn't bunking with Captain Cardboard. Harris seemed like a nice enough bloke. Anything was better than Riley.
He'd just innocently been heading out to the hot tub when he walked passed Ruby and Buffy's room and caught their conversation. He smirked to himself as he listened to them talk. Piece of salty goodness eh? Well if he was something Buffy wanted to lick, he wasn't going to stop her.
**********************************************************

Tara watched Willow wistfully. She was so sweet and pretty and perfect and…straight. Thing could never just go her way could they? She meets the perfect girl that only has one flaw. Her sexuality. Tara didn’t feel inclined to tell her roommates that she was a lesbian. When it came out, it came out. No. telling them straight out had to be part of her new “I’m a Lesbian and I am proud!” thing and hey, what better place to tell six strangers that you're attracted to woman than in a hot tub right?
Willow sighed as she glanced at Tara. What was wrong with her? She’d only known the woman for give or take a few minutes, an hour and she already felt attached to her. Tara was so sweet and kind and gentle. Maybe she could help Willow find herself. She glanced over Tara once more, letting her gaze linger over her body. Oh goddess.
**********************************************************

“What’s your problem man?” Marcus asked as Riley babbled on and on about what an ass Spike was. Personally, for a white guy, Spike was pretty fly. Oh man, that sounded bad. Like that one song Pretty Fly for a White Guy. Marcus inwardly shuttered. All he was saying was that Spike could hang. Riley on the other hand could not.
Riley turned to Marcus and sighed, “All I’m saying is that he seems like bad news. Besides, did you see the way he was leering at Buffy?”
Marcus hung his head. And the truth comes out, “Man, you're just pissed cause Buffy was responded to home boy’s signals all while tossing yours aside. She ain’t your girl so let it go.”
Riley was fuming. How dare this wannabe gangster stand here and tell him that Buffy purposely dodged his signals and responded to Spike’s? “Whatever man. I’m heading out to the hot tub.”
Yeah. Whatever.
**********************************************************

Ruby and Buffy were the last to the hot tub on the deck.
“Hey all,” Ruby smirked, “Ready to have some fun?”
“You know it baby,” Xander smiled, “I got a million bad jokes up my sleeve just for this occasion.”
Ruby smiled as she stepped into the hot tub, giving the people a moment to admire her body. And they did. Oh Xander, silly, silly Xander, “Not what I meant Harris. We’re getting down and dirty tonight and I personally find it fun to play in the mud.”
“I found this out the hard way,” Buffy giggled, still clutching her towel, waiting for Ruby to finish getting in.
“I heard,” Spike smirked, making Ruby burst out in a fit of giggles. Oh funny.
Buffy turned as bright red as a cherry tomato, “Um, oopsies?”
“No need for that pet,” Spike smirked again, “Though, it’s kinda sexy. You all flushed like that. Might just become a hobby of mine.” No one missed the double meaning. He didn’t just want to make her flush in embarrassment.
“You getting in?” Willow asked, Buffy’s reluctance to let go of the towel noticed by everyone.
Buffy nodded and slowly started to step into the hot tub, towel still in tact. Once the water reached were the towel ended she unwrapped herself, revealing her soft, petite body that was adorned in a pure white bikini that contrasted against her goldenly tanned skin.
Spike’s breath caught in his throat. She was the most beautiful thing he’d ever seen. If he ever saw Dru again, he’d bloody well thank he for making him do this show. All he wanted to do was bury himself deep within her and never leave. Bloody hell. Being with her but not with, with her was going to be torture. He’d rather have a railroad spike through the head.
“Okay,” Ruby smiled, grabbing the bottle of Jack Daniels she’d snagged from the kitchen before getting in, “Here’s the million dollar question. Hookups, possibility or not?”
“Bloody hell yes!” and a “Major no!” came at the same time. The two people who had said it, looked at each other. Spike and Buffy locked eyes.
“And why not luv?” Spike raised an eyebrow, trying his best to hide his disappointment.
Buffy looked down into the water, “Well because I have a serious boyfriend back home, that’s why.”
“Do you love him?” Willow asked, surprising everyone.
Buffy looked up, her eyes growing slightly cold, “What kinda question is that?!”
“Sorry,” Willow smiled sheepishly.
Riley and Spike were angry now. Two basic thoughts crossed both of their minds. She had a boyfriend and not for much longer.
It didn’t go unnoticed by Ruby that Buffy had never really answered Willow’s question. Huh, interesting. Ruby mentally shook her head. Enough of the seriousness. She grabbed the bottle and spoke up, “Truth or dare anyone?”
An hour and a half and a two bottles of Jack Daniels later, Reily had called them all sick fucks and went to bed, Ruby had licked Marcus’s foot, Xander had run around the house stark naked, dripping wet, Willow had confessed that she was unsure with her sexuality; thrilling Tara and a bunch of other weird truths or dares. Finally, on Buffy’s turn, she made a HUGE confession.
“You're kidding me!” Ruby giggled, looking at Buffy.
Buffy blushed bright red, “Nope. This girl is 100% untouched. Virgin all the way.”
Spike had nearly cum right in the hot tub at that confession. Oh bloody hell.
“Okay moving on…” Buffy really wanted to change the subject.
“Okay, okay,” Willow agreed, “We’re making Buffy uncomfortable.”
“Yes, yes we are,” Buffy sighed, “Okay now, Ruby, truth or dare?”
“Dare all the way baby!” Ruby laughed.
Buffy smiled wickedly and look at Xander, “Give Xander a thirty second topless lap dance.”
Xander, who had been in his own little drunken world, was snapped out quickly by that.
Ruby raised an eyebrow at him and stood up, “Up to it Harris?”
At his mute nodded, she untied her bikini top and it was on.
Okay this was nice, Xander decided as Ruby hopped onto his lap and started grinding away. REALLY NICE. Thirty seconds went by all to quickly for Xander’s opinion.
“And, three, two, one,” Willow counted down.
Ruby let out a giggled and hopped of Xander’s lap, giving him a wink and leaving him with an unwillable hard on. Oh great.
“Okay, that was fun,” Ruby giggled, “Truth or Dare Spike?”
Spike raised an eyebrow and smirked, “Dare. ‘M a dare kinda man.”
“Okay Mr. Man,” Ruby smirked, “I dare you to kiss Buffy for thirty seconds.”
Buffy let out a giggle. Did she not mention that her and alcohol were unmixy? She was drunk and she REALLY wanted to kiss Spike. That combo equaled go for it baby! Before Spike knew what hit him, he had an armful of Buffy.
Heaven. Spike had died and gone to bloody fucking heaven. He deepened the kiss, probing her bottom lip, demanding entrance to her mouth. She happy applied, opening up her mouth and accepting him in. She let out a small moan and wrapped her arms around his neck. Buffy could get used to this. He was an amazing kisser. She wanted more. She’d have more.
“Uhh, g-guys?” Tara stammered, “It’s b-been forty-f-five seconds.”
They got no response.
“Hey Willow?” Ruby asked, “Can I sleep in Tara and yours room tonight?”
Willow blushed and nodded, “Yeah. Not a problem.”
Ruby laughed and nodded thanks, “Okay. We better leave them alone now.”
Tara, Willow, Xander and Marcus nodded in agreement and followed Ruby out of the hot tub.
**********************************************************

Their lips never breaking contact, some how, Buffy and Spike managed to get into her room with out ripping off each other’s bathing suites and fucking on spot. Spike wasn’t quite as drunk as Buffy and wanted to make her first time gentle. He WAS drunk enough not to realize that he was taking her drunk.
“Spike,” Buffy moaned as he lied her down on her bed. Or at least he thought it was her bed.
“Shhh kitten,” he whispered huskily, “Let me take care of you.”
She nodded dumbly and threw her head back in pleasure when she felt Spike tracing random patterns on her inner thigh, “Please…”
Spike knew exactly what she wanted but he wasn’t ready yet. He started to untie her bikini top but found it to be in a knot. This wouldn’t do. He grew impatient and ripped it off, making Buffy gasp. He didn’t noticed. He was too mesmerized by the sight of two supple mounds of flesh that ended in rosy peaks. Unable to resist himself, he took on into his mouth making Buffy mewl in pleasure, “Spike please…I need you.”
“I know what you need,” he murmured, releasing one nipple to give the other equal treatment. While he worked on her left breast, his hands snuck down to remove Buffy’s bikini bottoms. He happily found that she was sopping wet. Still sucking on one peak, he slipped a finger into her untouched hole and started to pump while he worked her clit with his thumb.
“Oooooh god,” Buffy moaned helplessly, “Mmmooooorrrreeee.”
Spike added another finger, giving her what she wanted and working her closer and closer to the release she wanted.
“Sssssspppppiiiiiiikkkkkeeeeee!” she wailed out as she came. She slowly started to come down from her high, panting harshly.
As her breathing started to stabilize, Spike crawled on top of her, taking precaution not to squish her, lining his aching erection up with her dripping opening. Once he was sure she was ready, he slowly started to slide in. once he reached her virgin barrier he stopped and looked down at her.
It was uncomfortable for sure but Buffy was to high to even care. She locked eyes with him and nodded, giving him the okay to go, “Spike.”
With that, he surged forward, breaking it. She cried out in pain but Spike caught it by crushing his lips to her, trying to distract her. He stopped once more to let her adjust to his size. After a few moments Spike was sure he was going to die if he didn’t start to move. He didn’t get a chance to ask her if she was okay because Buffy started to move her hips as the pain eased. Spike started to move with her. They were in perfect synchronization as they made love. Buffy was in heaven. She moaned and mewled and lost herself in the sensation. Nothing else matter but them at that moment. A pressure was building up in the pit of her stomach, telling her that she was so close. Spike who was on the edge also knew and let his hand drift down and started to rub her clit furiously.
“Oooooh, uuuuhhh Spppiiiikkkkeee!” Buffy called out as she came, Spike following her, realizing his seed deep within her.
“Oh Buffy,” Spike murmured into her hair before drifting asleep still inside of Buffy. Buffy was asleep not even seconds later.

This is the true story of seven strangers, picked to live in a house and have their lives taped, and find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting REAL.

**********************************************************
AN: okay peeps, that was my first sex scene so I hope it wasn’t to bad. I hope ya like the spuffy lovin but I should warn you, angst ahead. I’m a total believer in the happy ending though so no worries. Hang in there and tell me what you think of the story so far. REVIEW!
A Good F*** by PsychoPromQueen7
Buffy’s eyes slowly opened and closed. First thing she noticed, the clog dancers doing that fun little ditty in her head. The second thing she noticed was that she was warm and comfortable and, yup, she had sex with Spike last night. Buffy’s mind did a double take. OHMIGOD I HAD SEX WITH SPIKE LAST NIGHT!
Buffy ripped herself out of Spike’s arms and out of her bed. She took a look at the other bed and then realized that they in fact didn’t have sex in her bed but Ruby’s. Oh she’s gonna love that.
Spike sat up on his elbows and watched Buffy pace. Yup that was his girl. After what they shared, she was his. One little problem though. Bloody pacing never meant anything good, “Kitten, come back to bed. I’m lonely.”
Buffy stopped her pacing and turned to Spike wide eyed, “I cheated on my boyfriend. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!”
“Well love, that was the idea,” Spike smirked. His inner asshole came out when he was rejected. It definitely looked like was about to get rejected.
Buffy’s eyes grew even wider, “You pig! I’m having a spaz attach and you wanna FUCK?”
Spike shrugged, desperately whishing he had a cigarette, “Well yeah. That’s the only thing a girl like you’s good for anyways. A good hard fuck.”
Tears started to form in Buffy’s eyes, “GET OUT YOU SON OF BITCH!”
Spike was dying on the inside. Bloody hell! He was such a pillock. Why the fuck did he say that to her. Spike shrugged it off, developing a hard look on his handsome face, “Fine bitch. Next time you got an itch you need to scratch, you know were I am.” He grabbed a blanket off the bed, wrapping it around his waist and he made a hasty exit from the room.
“You okay?” Ruby asked quietly, entering the room.
Buffy turned to look at Ruby, tears in her eyes and shook her head no, “I cheated on my boyfriend and got called nothing more than a fuck. No. I’m not okay.”
Ruby smiled sadly at Buffy, “We’ll sweets, I know how it feels to be treated like nothing more than a fuck but I don’t think he meant it.”
Buffy shook her head and collapsed down on Ruby’s bed, wrapping herself in a blanket, “Then why did he say it Ruby? I feel like a whore.”
Ruby frowned and grabbed a long tee for Buffy out on of her unpacked bags. Ruby handed it to her and sat down next to her, “Because most guys don’t appreciate being with a girl and the first thing they talk about in the morning is their boyfriend.”
Buffy grimaced as she slipped into the tee, “Okay, that would make sense but Ruby, I gave him my virginity. I gave my virginity to a guy I don’t even know. To a guy that made me feel like a complete whore.”
Ruby sighed and brought Buffy into a hug, “It’ll be okay babe.”
Buffy nodded and let the tears fall, clinging to Ruby for dear life.
**********************************************************

Spike was sitting on the deck smoking a cigarette, his stare blank. Xander sighed and sat down next to him, “Uh, so I heard the fight you had with Ruby this morning. We all did actually. You okay man?”
Spike didn’t even bother to turn to look at Xander, “Fuck of Harris.”
Xander threw his hands up in defense, “Sorry dude, just trying to help. No need to get all hostile.” Xander started to get up and leave but Spike stopped him, “She got up and started to talk bout her bloody fucking boyfriend.”
Xander frowned, “Well dude, she said last night that she had a serious boyfriend. If you had a serious girlfriend back home, wouldn’t you feel even the least bit guilty the morning after?”
Spike sighed and took a deep puff of his fag, “Still hurt like hell.”
“You really like her don’t you man?” Xander asked.
Spike turned to look at him, “For a chit I just met, I feel like I’ve known her for my whole bloody fucking life.”
“Yeah well Buffy seems like a special girl,” Xander nodded, “I know it’d hurt me if I felt a connection and then she cut it off right after.”
Xander then paused before he asked a question that really got Spike thinking, “Rejection hurts man but the question is, did she even really reject you.”
Silence.
*********************************************************

At first Riley had been furious. After Spike and Buffy’s little spat, he was as happy as they came. He even did an extra fifteen push ups for the hell of it. He was in a good mood. An occasion like this deserved an extra bowl of Wheaties this morning.
**********************************************************

Ruby had held Buffy and let her cry for a good twenty minutes before Buffy announced that she was going to call Angel. Ruby had nodded and wished her good luck. At the moment she really hated Spike but at the same time she didn’t. She knew that he hadn’t meant it. He’d been hurt. He’d but his guard up when there was a possibility of hurt, only hurting himself even worst in the processes. She was the queen of it. She took a deep breath and pulled out her guitar. She knew what it was like to be used. She knew all to damn well but she didn’t want to start to think about that. There was nothing better to take her mind off all the badness than music.

“I don't talk the way I should
If I could just fit in I would
I'm the new chick in the neighborhood

I don't dress the way I could
Sometimes I'm bad but it's all-good
I'm easily misunderstood
I'm just a little strange

I'm a little bit strange, don't you know
I'm not afraid to tell you so
I'm the next big thing in your little freak show
Don't you know?
I'm a little bit strange, don't you think
My moods can run from black to pink
I'm a little bit strange, but here comes the twist
I might get even stranger than this

I see the beauty in my pain
I kiss the sun and drink the rain
I'm really good at playing games
Everyday I change my name
I'm just a little strange

I'm a little bit strange, don't you know
I'm not afraid to tell you so
I'm the next big thing in your little freak show
Don't you know?
I'm a little bit strange, don't you think
My moods can run from black to pink
I'm a little bit strange, but here comes the twist
I might get even stranger

I only see when I don't look
I never want the things I took
I like the pictures in the dirty books
Like a drug, I'll get you hooked
I'm just a little strange

I'm a little bit strange, don't you know
I'm not afraid to tell you so
I'm the next big thing in your little freak show
Don't you know?
I'm a little bit strange, don't you think
My moods can run from black to pink
I'm a little bit strange, but here comes the twist
I actually like it like this.”

By the end of the song, tears were cursing down Ruby’s cheeks. What the hell was wrong with her?
**********************************************************

Buffy stared at the phone blankly. Willow’s question kept replaying in her mind. Did she love Angel? He was handsome and loyal and sweet and oh hell, who was she kidding. The only reason she was even with Angel was to make daddy happy. She shook her head and stood up. No. a wide, foreign smirk crossed Buffy’s face, “Ruby! Willow! Tara! Get ready cause we’re going out tonight”! Buffy was gonna have fun and she didn’t need Angel or Spike or any other man for her to have a good time.

This is the true story of seven strangers, picked to live in a house and have their lives taped, and find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting REAL.

**********************************************************

AN: you all should know, there’s more angst ahead but not all of it’s from Buffy and Spike. Ruby might just get a surprise visitor that when around, you should take all sharp objects away from her, lol. Review if you love it, review if you like it, review if you even friggin hate it. JUST REVIEW!
The Games Have Begun by PsychoPromQueen7
“Wow,” Ruby sighed, plopping down on the large blue couch next to Marcus, “Two people have already hooked up and self destructed. I’ve already given a topless lap dance and licked your feet and the sexual tension between Tara and Willow is even driving me crazy. I can't imagine how they must feet. And the real kicker? It’s okay the second day.”
Marcus turned to Ruby and laughed, “Tell me bout it girl. This is insane.” He paused for a second, “Hold up, sexual tension between Willow and Tara?”
Ruby rolled her eyes at him and nodded, “My god, are you blind? The two should quit dancing around each other with the mooney eyes and playful touching and move right onto the hot steamy lesbian sex. It could be a therapeutic moment for both of them.”
“You crazy girl,” Marcus laughed and shook his head, he stopped, all the humor draining from his face, “Listen, I ain’t used to chillin with white folk so if I ever get weird on y’all…”
Ruby nodded, cutting him off, “I get that. You know what really sucks about this show?”
She didn’t give him a chance to reply, “Every single one of us are a stereotype. We fit under a category of personalities that they don’t want us to break out of.”
He nodded, “That does suck don’t it?”
Ruby was about to reply when Buffy interrupted, “Willow! Tara! Get ready cause we’re going out tonight!”
Ruby sighed and called back to her, “Buffy it’s only eleven AM!”
“I don’t care!”
Ruby rolled her eyes and turned to Marcus, “I’m crazy? That girl doesn’t know which way she’s going. Angel? Spike? Random causal sex partner that yet to be found? I don’t know.”
Marcus just laughed and nodded.
**********************************************************

Willow and Tara sat on Tara’s bed, facing each other with a carton of Ben and Jerry’s Cherry Garcia between them.
“So do you have a boyfriend back home?” Willow asked casually, trying her hardness not to notice how innocently sexy it was the way Tara gave her spoon a lick after eating the ice cream off of it.
Tara blushed slightly and shook her head, “N-no. I’m…I prefer…I’m a l-lesbian,”
Willow took a bite of ice cream and looked Tara in the eyes, “Oh.”
Tara nodded and looked away, “Yeah.”
Silence.
**********************************************************

Buffy let out a frustrated growl and threw an off the shoulder peasant blouse on the floor. She had nothing sexy to wear! She was an idiot. She was on the Real World and she didn’t bring one descent clubbing outfit!
She nearly jumped out of her skin when there was a tap on her shoulder. She whirled to come face to face with Riley, “Ohmigod Riley! You scared the shit outta me!”
He chuckled, “Sorry Buffy. I didn’t mean to scare you,”
Buffy took a deep calming breath and nodded, “Not a problem at all. So what can I do for you?”
“Well I was thinking that maybe you’d want to go grab some lunch, you know…just the two of us?” Riley asked with a charming smile.
Ugg no! “Okay Riley that would be nice. Just let me get dressed okay?”
Riley nodded and smiled, “Okay, great. I’ll be waiting for you.”
Buffy nodded and watched him walk out the room.
What the hell Buffy? You don’t want to have lunch with him! Why did you say yes?
Spike’s face flashed in her mind and she smiled slightly. Oh yeah. This is gonna make him jealous.
Buffy picked up the shirt she’d thrown on the floor and held it to her upper half. Making them jealous always worked.
**********************************************************

Twenty minutes later, Buffy emerged from her room looking as beautiful as could be. She was wearing a cream colored of the should peasant blouse with a pair of low rise faded jeans that were snug on her butt. Her make up was done lightly and naturally and her golden hair was curled down naturally on her bare shoulders.
She gave herself one more glance in the mirror before grabbing her purse and making her way into the living room.
Riley was sitting on the couch waiting for her, flipping through a magazine. Just as she entered the room, Spike and Xander came in talking about something or another. Spike stopped mid-sentence when he saw her.
Bloody hell, she’s beautiful, he though. I’m such an idiot.
Buffy pretended not to notice them and turned to Riley, “You ready? I hear that there’s this place called the Espresso Pump that serves a delicious latte.”
Riley smiled and nodded, “Yeah, let’s go.”
Riley flashed Spike a smirk that Buffy pretended not to notice and had Spike fuming with anger.
They had had sex less than 24 hours ago and the bloody bitch was already going out for coffee with Captain Cardboard?! Hell no! He paused for a moment. Oh yeah, you told her she was nothing more than a good fuck mate. Well this was just bloody fucking dandy.
As Riley and her made their way out of the house, a wave of guilt hit her. What if Riley really liked her and she was just using him to get to Spike? That would make her such a terrible person. She mentally shook her head. No time for guilt Buff. The games begun.

This is the true story of seven strangers, picked to live in a house and have their lives taped, and find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting REAL.

**********************************************************

AN: Yes, the games have begun. I’m working on the next chapter right after I finish typing this so it will be up today soon. I hope you’re likin this cause I like writing this story. PLEASE REVIEW! It makes my day. If I get a good review, it makes me smile all day. Don’t you wanna see me smile? Okay that was a little weird but you get the picture. Please review.
Buck Up Cowboy by PsychoPromQueen7
“Okay dude,” Ruby sighed at Spike, “If you don’t stop pacing I’m gonna kick you ass.”
Spike turned to Ruby who was sitting there trying to work on a song and scowled, “Shut the fuck up. I’ll bloody well pace if I want to.”
Ruby smiled, “God you're sad now sit down and be a good boy.”
Spike scowled at her again and resumed his consent pacing.
Ruby rolled her eyes and set her guitar aside. She stood up and walked over to Spike, placing both hands on his shoulders, stopping him, “Let me give you a little advice Spike. You need to buck up, put back on the bravado and ride on cowboy cause there’ll be better days at the ranch.”
Spike stared at her before stating, “You're a loony bitch just like my ex.”
“You bet your ass I’m a psycho now please. Sit down. All your pacing is making me dizzy,” Ruby nodded at a chair.
Spiked sighed in defeat and collapsed down onto the chair, “I’m a bloody poofer. Jealous over Captain Cardboard. Shoot me now.”
Ruby laughed, “Captain Cardboard? Nice.”
Spike offered her a small smirk, “Yeah, I know. Bloody creative one I am.”
“Yes but I think I prefer White Bread.”
“Captain Iowa.”
“What’s with all the Captains? The Great Jock Strap fit much better Bleach for brains.”
“You're a bitch.”
“And you're an asshole.”
“We’re going to get along bleedin great.”
A smirk crossed Ruby’s face, “I’m sure we will.”

**********************************************************

Buffy let out a fake giggle at something Riley had said. God, at least Xander’s cheesy jokes were funny. This was fucking torture.
“Did I already tell you about how I scored the winning touch down for State?” Riley asked. This was one of the best days of his life. Better than winning any football game. Buffy was here with him, where she wanted to me.
She’d rather be getting all of her teeth pulled out with no Novocain than be sitting her. At least she got free coffee out of this all.
She flashed him a million dollar smile and nodded, “Yup.” Fifty fucking times too many.
Riley completely ignored her and started to tell the tale again, “Okay so there was a minute on the clock and…”
Blah, blah, blah was the only thing comin of out his mouth to Buffy. She really whished someone would shoot her.

**********************************************************

Willow was confused. Really, really confused. The more she talked to Tara and the more she got to know Tara, the more she wanted to be with Tara. She wasn’t talking about girly shopping trips on Saturday afternoons either. But the thing was she was still pretty sure she was attracted to guys. She still found her ex Oz attractive and she still loved him. All of this was so confusing. Her brain felt like it was going to burst. Then Tara had dropped the bomb on her. Tara was a lesbian. Was Willow one too? This was all so weird. She’d done this show to find herself. Was this it? Oh goddess, she just didn’t know,

**********************************************************

Buffy lied down on her bed with a deep sigh. Never again. Making Spike jealous was NOT worth having to listen to one more of Riley’s “I’m a football hero, worship me” stories. She rolled onto her back and stared up at the ceiling. It was only the second day in the house and there already was already too much angst to handle. All they needed was a huge brawl to make this day complete. She mentally shook her head. Don’t say that Buffy, it will come true. She sat up on her elbows. She wanted to go out. Anything to make up for coffee with Riley.
“Ruby!” Buffy called. No response, “Ruby!”
“What?” Ruby, finally answered, coming into the room holding her guitar.
“Let’s go out tonight. This show is all about parting and now I wanna party.”
Ruby sighed and nodded, “You're one wild chica Buffy. Okay. Tonight we party like rock stars.”
Buffy smiled brightly, “Thank you,”
Ruby nodded and laughed, “You really don’t get out much do you?”
A look of offense crossed Buffy’s face, “I so do! I go clubbing every night in LA!”
Ruby raised an eyebrow and smiled, “Uh huh.”
“Well I do!” Buffy said defensively.
Ruby threw her hands up in defense, “I didn’t say anything! I’ll go tell the other’s that were all going out tonight.” Ruby pushed off the doorframe she was leaning on and started out of the room.
“Wait that’s not what I meant!” Buffy called after her but she was already gone.

This is the true story of seven strangers, picked to live in a house and have their lives taped, and find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting REAL.

**********************************************************

AN: Short chapter? Yes I know but I’m home sick today and I have nothing better to do so I’ll be updating all day. REVIEW PLEASE!
Some Like It Hot by PsychoPromQueen7
Tara held up a scrap of sequin covered material Ruby claimed to be a halter top with a small blush, “I-I don’t think that t-this will work on me.”
Ruby frowned slightly and nodded, “I think you're right. You're much more of an earthy type of girl. That top doesn’t say “Earthy” at all.” She snagged the top away from Tara and started to dig through a bag of clothing.
Hot pink chiffon mini? Not so much. Flannel bustier? Still no. Powder green baby doll dress? Getting warmer. Tan sued mini and cream silk wrap top. Score! We have a winner.
“Do you even own a pair of plain jeans?” Willow asked as she skimmed through on of the many piles of clothing that was strewn across the room.
Ruby nodded, “Yeah huh. Many actually. I just like couture. I can't afford couture but I like it.” She handed the clothing to Tara, “Better?”
Tara smiled shyly and nodded, “Much.”
Ruby nodded, “Good. Everybody have what they want now?”
“Yup, we got all the pretty clothing we’ll ever need for tonight,” Willow nodded back with a smile.
Tara glanced at the bathroom across the hall, “I-I wonder what she’d doing in there that’s so top secret?”
Ruby smiled, “I saw her snag a leather mini from one of the piles. I think Buffy’s tired of her peasant tops and sweater sets.”
“Damn right I am!” Buffy said from the doorway. All three of the girls turned to look at her and all stopped. Wow.
There stood Buffy in an extremely short black leather mini and her own deep crimson colored halter.
“You look hot,” Ruby smiled.
Buffy smiled back and saucily said, “Some like it hot.”
They all laughed. Tonight was gonna be one hell of a night.

**********************************************************

Marcus checked himself over in the mirror. He was lookin as hip hop as ever in his Sean John. In the mirror he could see Riley smiling like an idiot.
Marcus shook his head and sighed. Man, dude was stupid.
“What’s the matter?” Riley asked.
Marcus shook his head again, “Nothin man.”
“So did I tell you about my day with Buffy?” Riley asked.
Did Marcus really want to sit through this shit?
“Naw man,” Marcus shook his head, “How’d it go?”
“Great,” Riley smiled, “We have so much in common and she’s so sweet and funny. The perfect girl.”
Marcus had to hold back a snort. Didn’t take a fucking rocket scientist to see Buffy’s game. Riley didn’t. Home boy was clueless. Home boy was a complete ass.

**********************************************************

“Why so glum my friend?” Xander asked a very broody looking Spike.
Spike replied with a two finger salute.
Xander chuckled and nodded, “You’re an ass you know that?”
“Bloody hell, leave me alone Harris,” Spike sighed, not really wanting Xander to leave him alone though.
“Hey, be my guest and brood the night away,” Xander shrugged, “Not my choice. If I were you I’d go out with us and try your very best to get back on the good graces of one blonde.”
“I do not brood!” Spike growled, “And I could care less about that bloody bitch.”
“Yeah,” Xander said sarcastically, “Right. And I’m Madonna.”
“Congratulations,” Spike muttered, “You’ve had a very bloody successful career.”
Xander sighed in defeat, “Fine, fine, fine. You don’t care about Buffy. Then why with the b…moodiness?”
Spike just scowled in response.
Xander sighed once more, realizing that this wasn’t going anywhere, “You still coming out with us all?”
“Fine, all of you just stop bleedin pesterin’ me,” Spike glared at him.
Xander smiled in triumph and went to get ready.

**********************************************************

Then men sat in the living room waiting for the woman of the house to finish up. They’d been there for twenty minutes.
“Oh bloody hell,” Spike sighed, “Someone go get them!”
“No need,” Willow entered the room, “We’re coming now.”
Tara followed with Ruby in tow. They all looked beautiful. One problem. There was one missing blonde.
“Buffy!” Ruby called into the room, “You coming?”
“I changed my mind,” she called back.
This made everyone give out an exaggerated sigh.
“What happened to “some like it hot” girl huh?” Ruby asked, putting her hands on her hips.
“She realized how slutty she looked and decided she was more of a winter!” Buffy stated.
Everyone sighed again.
“Come on Buffy,” Willow prompted, “You look beautiful. Besides, red is your color.”
Buffy sighed and nodded. She could do this. She was hot. She was gonna attract all the guys tonight. She took a deep breath and made her way to join the others.
Spike had opened his mouth to give her shit about taking so long but stopped when he saw her. Bloody hell. Every time he saw her that was his reaction. A bloody hell and a she’s beautiful. God he was a poof.
Riley frowned, “I agree with Buffy. I think you should go put some more clothes on. You look like a hooker.”
Buffy frowned. Oh yeah, she felt so good about herself, “Gee thanks Riley. I feel so loved.”
“You look stunning kitten,” Spike said quietly. A small smile twitched on her lips but dissolved quickly. She was playing a game and smiling at his compliments wouldn’t do.
“I thought we’ve been through this Spike,” Buffy sighed, “It’s Buffy, not kitten.”
Well that’s just soddin great. She’s gonna be a bloody bitch to you.
The tension was not unnoticed.
“Let’s get going,” Xander said suddenly before Riley could say anything, “It’s time to rock ‘n’ roll. Boogie woogie till the break of dawn.”
Ruby smiled at Xander’s words, “Boogie woogie till the break of dawn? You're such a silly goose Harris.”
“Yes but you love it,” Xander smiled goofily.
That she did.

**********************************************************

The Real Worlders entered a small club called The Bronze around nine.
The girls automatically headed off to the dance floor while the boys chose the pool table.
“Play ya mate,” Spike offered Xander, setting up the balls.
Xander nodded, “I should let you know first, that I’m a world champion pool shark.”
Spike raised an eyebrow and Xander just smiled.
Twenty minutes later it was no secret that Xander Harris sucked at pool.
“I thought you said you were a world champion pool shark?” Spike smirked.
Xander gave a sheepish smile, “Did I say world champion? Actually, I went wannabe.”
Spike chuckled and took a drink of his beer. His blue eyes skimmed the crowds until they stopped on one particular petite blonde. She was dancing with Ruby. No, they weren’t bleedin dancing, they were practically shagging right there on the dance floor. That was something he wouldn’t mind watching.
His eyes darkened with anger as Captain Cardboard came up behind her and put his grubby mitts on Buffy’s waist. She smiled and turned around to face him. Bloody buggering bitch.

**********************************************************

Buffy felt two hands on her waist and she turned around with a smile, in hopes of it being Spike. Not so much. Riley. Her smile dropped for nothing more than a millisecond before she covered it up with a fake one, “Hey Riley.”
“Buffy,” he smiled, “I’m sorry for the comment earlier. I just don’t like other guys looking at you.”
Who did he think he was? Her boyfriend? Never gonna happen bucko, “I know, I just wanted to look sexy for you.” For Spike.
Buffy was getting really good at this lying through her teeth thing.
“You do look sexy,” Riley said softly into her ear. He then went for a kiss. Buffy turned her head so all he got was cheek. Ooh burn. If Buffy hadn’t caught his intentions she would have had to kiss him. A mental shudder ran through her. That was so ewww.
Riley tried not to notice her brush off but he couldn’t. Bitch. What the hell was her problem? He’d find out.
“Hey Riley?” Buffy asked, thinking quickly of a lie to go, “I have to use the bathroom. I’ll be back in a second okay?”
Riley nodded, “Okay. I’ll see you when you get back.”
Yeah, like she was really coming back.

**********************************************************

Willow and Tara were dancing off in the corner. Okay, Willow was pretty sure that she was gay. Being this close to Tara made her flush and get sweaty palms and well…it got her all hot if you know what she meant. The next big question. Did Tara return her feelings? Just because one is a lesbian doesn’t mean that they have to be attracted the every woman they see. Willow took a deep calming breath and mentally shook her head. No need to have a mental spaz right here and now.
Tara spared a quick glance at Willow’s lips. Oh she really wanted to kiss her but she couldn’t. Sigh.

**********************************************************

Buffy leaned up against the bar with a sigh, “Just a coke please.”
The bartender gave her a nod. Just as he was giving her, her drink, Spike appeared out of no where.
“Have a good dance with the captain?” he asked bitterly.
Buffy raised an eyebrow, “The Captain?”
“Captain Cardboard,” Spike shrugged, “Not that I bloody care.”
Buffy smiled, “I’m sure you don’t but just so you know, me and Riley. Totally hot and heavy.” Buffy was tempted to add, “we just did it in the women’s room” but even the thought was enough to turn her stomach. She was pretty sure she’d puke if she said it aloud.
Spike scowled, “Good to know.” Bitch.
Buffy almost let a laugh slip at the look on his face. This really was upsetting him. Good.
Spike had had enough. She could be a bitch all she wanted but that wasn’t going to keep him away. He was on a mission and wouldn’t bloody well stop until it was done.
He grabbed her hand and started to pull her onto the dance floor, almost making her spill her drink, “Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?”
“We’re going to dance,” he stated, not asked.
Buffy was about to protest again but the look of grim determination on his face made her shut her mouth. One dance wouldn’t hurt. Right?
Spike pulled her close as the fast song changed to a slow sultry number. Gulp.
“I’m sorry for what I said kitten,” he whispered in her ear, “I didn’t mean it.”
“I know,” Buffy said softly.
“I just don’t take rejection well,” he went on.
“I gathered that,” Buffy gulped. Okay she wanted nothing more than to fuck him right there and then. Bad Buffy! There will be none of that, she told herself firmly. Yeah right.
The song seemed to go on forever but neither cared. They were too lost in each other. Spike leaned down and kissed her gently at first but it didn’t stay that way for long. It was passionate and fiery and mind-blowing and totally right. But completely wrong at the same time. Buffy pulled away and looked at Spike with wide eyes before bolting out of his arms and right out of the club. Well fuck.

This is the true story of seven strangers, picked to live in a house and have their lives taped, and find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting REAL.

**********************************************************

AN: Hehe, you’ll just have to wait to see what happens next. Don’t you hate that on shows were they cut off right at the good part? And I’m not even gonna give you a preview of the next chapter like they do with TV shows. Lol. Please review or I’m gonna do something drastic like make Buffy hook up with Riley. I know you all don’t want to read that. SO REVIEW!
Making Up Is Fun by PsychoPromQueen7
A week in the house had gone by. Everyone pretended everything was okay but everyone knew that that was a lie. The longing looks between Spike and Buffy didn’t go unnoticed and when interacting with one another came, they were skittish. They mostly just avoided any interaction at all.
Ruby rolled her eyes. These people though they were so sly. Like hell they were. Riley was a plain dumb ass and wouldn’t know if some was fucking right in front of him. Willow and Tara were both also idiots. Anyone could tell they liked each other in that way. So what? Did they think they’d like be condemned for it? Please. And then there was Xander. All Ruby wanted was to make out a little. He needed to either get with it or get himself a girlfriend. Finally there was the biggest set of idiots in the house. Spike and Buffy. Buffy didn’t actually love her boyfriend. She didn’t get why she couldn’t just break up with him and take what she wanted. It was clear that Spike had a very, want, take, have perspective on life so why he hadn’t acted since whatever made them so weird around each other happened was beyond her. Stupid ass people. If they only opened up their eyes even a little things would be so much clearer to all of them.

**********************************************************

Marcus sat; his eyes filling with tears as he listened to his mother speak. Andre was dead. Shot down in a drive by. His home boy. His brother.
“Okay mama,” Marcus said quietly, “I’m gonna start to pack my things. I’ll be home soon.”
“Okay Marcus,” his mother said sadly, “And baby boy, when you get home don’t you dare go and be doin somethin stupid, you hear me?”
Marcus nodded, “I hear you mama. I’ll see you when you get home.”
With that he hung up and slowly walked into the living room.
Everyone was sitting around, hanging out.
“Yo everyone?” he asked, “Could y’all just listen to me for a second?”
“What’s up?” Buffy asked.
“I just got a call from my mama,” he explained, “Andre, my little brother. He, oh god, he was killed in a drive by.”
“Oh goddess!” Willow shot up to hug him.
He hugged her back, “I’m gonna go home. I have to deal with this.”
Everyone nodded. It was only understandable. Poor Marcus. Having someone you loved die was like having a part of you die.
He smiled sadly, “I’m gonna start to pack y’all. I want to get home as soon as possible.”
Six more sets of nods.
He was packed and gone by that night.
**********************************************************
AN: I know you all wanna know what that was about. I’ll give you this. He had to go so I could bring in someone to turn one of the characters life upside down.
**********************************************************

Buffy sat on the deck, looking out at the ocean and sighed. She wondered who their new roommate was. She would miss Marcus. Who else was gonna call her home girl? A small giggled slipped through her lips. She was someone’s home girl.
“Hey.”
Buffy turned to see Spike standing there. He looked so unsure.
“Hey.”
“Listen…”
“I’m s….” the both started at the same time.
“You go first,” Spike insisted.
Buffy took a deep breath and continued, “Spike I’m sorry for running out on you at the club the other night. I’m…I was scared okay? I know this may sound crazy and all but for the few days I’ve known you, I’ve…I dunno okay. All I know is it’s strong and it scares the hell outta me.”
Spike nodded. He felt the same way, “Bloody hell Buffy, it scares the hell outta me too! And I know you…”
She cut him off with a searing kiss, “No more talk Spike. Just a lot more kissing.”
He had no problem with that.

**********************************************************

Buffy stretched her arms leisurely and snuggled into Spike’s side. It had been two days since she made up with him and she loved every second of it. They got their new roommate today. she hated getting out of bed but she had too.
“Spike,” she whispered in his ear as she straddled his waist.
“Mmmm Buffy…”
“Wakey, wakey Spike,” Buffy sing songed, “Time to get up and meet our new roomie.”
He opened one eye to look at her, “What are you doing kitten.”
“Waking you up, now come on!” she insisted.
“Oh I’m gonna cum for sure,” he smirked, flipping her over.
Buffy sighed heavily and shook her head, “So not what I meant. We have to get up now.”
Spike pouted, “But luv.”
“No,” Buffy said firmly, “No hanky panky until we meet the new guy. Off me.”
He sighed in defeat and let her up. she jumped out of bed and stuck her tongue out at him, “I’m going to take a shower.”
He lit up and she quickly added, “Alone!”
Spike smirked to himself but pouted on the outside, “Okay pet. You go take you're shower.”
She gave his a suspicious look but then nodded, heading into the bathroom.
Spike let his smirk break free when he heard the water turn on. He’d give her about five minutes so she’d think she was safe.
One minute later, Spike decided that five minutes was a long time and followed her into the bathroom.
Buffy’s quick shower got prolonged.

**********************************************************
The Rich Boy

The new cast memember stopped outside of the house. Here went nothing.

**********************************************************

Ruby was sitting at the kitchen counter slicing an apple while singing The Rolling Stone’s “Get Off My Cloud.” Tara was sitting at the counter with her chatting with Willow who was in the living room.
“Anyone home?” called out a voice that Ruby had spent four years trying to block out of her memory.
“Matt Bedford,” Ruby stated coldly as he came into view.
His eyes widened slightly, “Ruby Singer.”

This is the true story of seven strangers, picked to live in a house and have their lives taped, and find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting REAL.

**********************************************************

AN: I’m guessing you all want to know what that was right? Review and find out.
So Used by PsychoPromQueen7
“Matt Bedford,” Ruby stated coldly as he came into view.
His eyes widened slightly, “Ruby Singer.”
“Leave,” she said bitterly, clutching the knife she’d been cutting apples with. Okay Ruby, let’s jut put the knife down before you charge and start carving.
“Ruby please don’t be like this,” Matt sighed.
“Tara?” Ruby asked too calmly, “Take the knife away from me before I do something I won't regret but do something that’ll get me fifteen to fifty in prison.”
Tara cautiously lent forward and took the knife away from her.
Just then Riley came in. The oaf seemed totally unaware of the tension between the two and just plopped his overgrown ass down on the couch, “Hey man. I’m Riley.”
“Matt,” Matt introduced himself, “Nice to meet you.”
“Same goes,” Riley nodded.
“So,” Willow asked carefully, “How do you two know each other?”
Ruby rolled her eyes, “Oh he just made me feel like I was something special when no one was looking, toyed with me a bit, acted as though I was nothing more than dog shit on his shoe when his friends were around, used me for sex and then threw me away. That clear it up for you all?”
Tara and Willow both blinked a few times before getting twin looks or anger.
“Nice,” Willow gave him a glare, “He seems like a real nice guy.”
Tara may have been a shy, timid person but when her friends were hurting, watch out.
The mousy blonde girl marched straight up to him and stared him down, “I don’t like you.” She didn’t stutter once, “So I’d watch your back I was you.”
It was Willow and my turn to blink. Riley still hadn’t seem to notice what was going on around him.
“Hey,” Buffy came into the kitchen, Spike in tow, “What’s the matter?”
“New guy,” Ruby shrugged, “I know him. Someone I hate actually. Go figure.”
Buffy nodded, “O-kay. I think?”
Spike gave Matt a short wave, “Hey mate.”
Ruby itched her head and looked away, “Hey, I’m gonna get outta here for a bit. I’m in desperate need for some air. Space that doesn’t have him in it.”
“Oh, okay,” Willow said, “Do you want some company?”
“Uhh, no,” Ruby shook her head, “I’m just gonna head down to the Espresso Pump. Coffee is always good for me.”
“Okay,” Buffy sighed, “We’ll see you later than.”
Ruby nodded, “Yeah. I’ll be back tonight.” Maybe.
Ruby gave them all one last smile before heading out of the kitchen and out the door.
Buffy turned to Matt once Ruby was gone, “Well hi I guess. I’m Buffy.”
Matt smiled slightly and gave a half wave, “Hey. Matt.”
“This is weird,” Willow pointed out.
“Yeah,” Matt agreed with a sigh. Was it ever.

**********************************************************

AN: This next part is a flashback just so ya all know

**********************************************************

Ruby stared down at her coffee and gave a deep sigh. Well wasn’t this just fucked up as ever? God her life was one big soap opera. She looked up from her coffee and looked around the Espresso Pump, then back down into her coffee. Matt Bedford. The first love of her life that didn’t return the feelings at all. Oh great, Ruby thought. Time for a trip down memory lane.

“Hey Matt,” a sixteen year old Ruby Singer sighed to her older boyfriend Matt Bedford in the hall. Matt was the Captain of the football team, had the looks and had the money to back them up. He had THE life, “Can we talk?”
“Uhh what about…Rhona? Rita?”
Ruby looked down at her feet. Mistake one, approaching him at school in front of his friends.
“Ruby,” she said with a frown, “Now please. I really need to talk to you.”
Matt shrugged and gave his friends a “isn't she pathetic” look. Ruby took his harshly by the forearm and ripped him down the hall till they were just out of ear shot.
“What the hell was that Matt?” she asked, tears coming to her eyes,
Matt sighed, “Come on Ruby, you know that you can't just talk to me in school.”
Ruby’s eyes bulged slightly, “Matt, I’m you girlfriend! I should be able to talk to you anytime any where and you should know my name!”
“Will you please keep it down?” he hissed, “Now what do you want?”
“What do I want?” Ruby snapped bitterly, “What the hell do you think I want Matt? You say you love me but you don’t do you? I wanted to know why the hell you hadn’t returned any of my calls since we, since we well you know. Now please. Tell me what’s up.”
He sighed deeply and ran his fingers through his hair, “I really wanted to do this in private Ruby. Can we meet up somewhere after practice?”
“Okay,” Ruby nodded reluctantly, “I’ll meet you at my house.”
He nodded back and headed back to his friends. What she heard before she was out of ear range from them broke her heart all over again.
“Oh, no,” Matt scoffed, “Pathetic little girl wanted a date. Tried to let her down easy but she just wouldn’t get the message.”
A tear flowed down Ruby’s cheek which she quickly wiped away. Oh no Matt. She got the message perfectly.
Ruby waited patiently for him to show up. Practice had let out fifteen minutes ago. Oh if that jack ass didn’t show up. She just didn’t know what she would do.
As though on cue, the doorbell rang. Ruby let out a sigh and got up to answer it.
There stood Matt in all of his glory. He leaned in to kiss her but she turned the other cheek.
Matt sighed and shook his head as he entered the house, “You're mad at me.”
“Damn right I am!” Ruby snapped, “Now you said that you wanted to explain in private. Well here we are. Now tell me what’s your deal.”
Matt took a deep breath as he sat down on Ruby’s living room couch, “Ruby, okay here’s the deal. You and me, it never really meant anything.”
Ruby stared at him blankly, her mind still digesting the news, “Excuse me?”
Matt hung his head, “Ruby you know me and you are from two totally different worlds and you can never fit into mine and I’m not going to stoop to yours. It was all a good time. I’m sorry.”
Tears were forming in Ruby’s eyes, “So all of this wasn’t real to you huh? What, you told me you loved me just for kicks? You know what? Get the fuck out.”
Matt sighed for the millionth time that day, “There’s no need to…”
“Get the fuck out!” the floodgates finally opened and the tears were pouring out, “I hate you!”
“Okay Ruby,” Matt nodded, “I’m leaving. It was fun.”
Ruby didn’t reply. She was to busy sobbing. She’d really loved him and she was nothing to him. It hurt. It hurt worst than anything she’d ever experienced. She collapsed down onto the couch with another harsh sobbed and cried.

Ruby wiped away the tears that gathered up in the corner her eyes and stood up from her seat. Time to stop with the memories. The tears were coming now. She sighed and grabbed her coffee which luckily was in a styrofoam cup. She gave the small café one more glance before heading out.

This is the true story of seven strangers, picked to live in a house and have their lives taped, and find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting REAL.

*****************************************************************************

AN: Hope that explained it all. More angst to come. Review pretty please. I write faster with reviews
When It All Falls Down by PsychoPromQueen7
"Hello," Buffy picked up the phone.
"Hey Buffy," Angel said. Buffy's heart skipped a beat. Okay, so bliss didn't work to well with her memory. She'd been so happy with Spike that she'd completely forgotten about her boyfriend. Oops.
One would think it was simple. Break up with Angel; be all happy, happy with Spike for the rest of one's life. It wasn't so easy for her. She had her father to think about. He'd never forgive her. Angel was the one that she was supposed to marry and play Stepford wife to for the rest of her life. It sure as hell wasn’t what SHE wanted but that didn't matter. She was so used to putting on a fake smile and being daddy's good girl that she had forgotten her option meant anything at all.
"Angel," she said quietly, incase anyone was in the computer room, "What do you want?"
"Wow," Angel said sarcastically, "You sound happy to hear from me. I haven't talked to you in forever and you ask me what I want?"
Buffy took a deep breath, "I'm sorry Angel, I just didn't expect hearing from you. How are you?"
"I miss you," he said simply, "I really wish you would come home."
Buffy let out her deep breath in the form of a silent sigh, "Angel, I'm having fun here. I've made really good friends with everyone and it's an experience. I wanna be able to say I was on the real world and made it through."
Angel shook his head, "Okay Buffy. I don't understand but okay. I love you."
Buffy froze. Shit, "Same goes. Hey, I gotta go. Willow wants to use the phone. Night."
Her avoidance was didn't go unnoticed by Angel, "Okay Buffy. Good night."
"Who was that kitten?" Spike asked, making her jump. He'd been going into the computer room when he'd heard that poof Angel's name. He wasn't spying. He was just being possessive. Yeah that's it. Oh bloody hell. He was beyond turning into a poof, he was a fucking poof.
"N-no one," Buffy stammered, her heart racing,
Spike frowned, "Don't lie to be luv."
Buffy sighed, "Okay Spike. That was Angel."
"What?" Spike raised an eyebrow, "The poof begging you to come back to him?"
"In a sense," Buffy nodded, "You know how I told you I broke up with him? Well, not so much."
Spike's entire face fell, "What? Bloody fucking hell Buffy! Why not?"
Wow, Buffy thought. He gets angry really fast.
"Spike you have to understand," Buffy tried to defend herself even though she knew she was the wrong one, "My father, he would have a heart attach if I broke up with Angel. You know..."
"I don't give a bloody fuck about what your da wants Buffy!" Spike snapped, "I know what I want though and that's for you to break up with the poof!"
Tears started to leek down Buffy's cheeks, "Spike I can't do that."
"Well then," Spike sighed sadly, "Then this luv," He motioned his hands between the two of them, "Is over until you can stand up to daddy dearest and do what you really want."
"Spike please!" Buffy sobbed, "I can't do that to my father! If you only knew what it was like to be me in my family."
"Save me the sob story pet," Spike said bitterly, "For someone who cares." And then he was gone.
Spike stopped when he was out of sight and let out a long agonized sigh. Bloody fucking hell.
Buffy stood there frozen as tears rolled down her face. And it finally blew up in her face. Being daddy’s little girl and doing what he wanted had finally broke her.

**********************************************************

Ruby sat at the piano in the living moping. It was hard not to listen in on a conversation when the two people are yelling. Well, she shrugged; their happiness lasted at least a few days.
A sad smile crossed her lips. Relationships just weren’t worth it. After her relationship with Matt, she’d transformed herself into a hard core Saturday night slut. Love um and leave him. The only way to go.
Her fingers drifted to the keys and she started to play.

Tell me who should I be to make you love me?
Tell me what does it mean to be alone?
Can't you see me standing staring out from the distance,
hear my cry if you'd only listen...
??

”Kiss me fool, if you can.
And those words, you'd better mean it.
Lady Cool is over there...
Why the spell of secrecy?
God forgive, I can't find out what we did.
Why can't someone like you be someone like me?

Tell me who should I be to make you love me?
Tell me what does it mean to be alone?
Can't you see me standing staring out from the distance,
hear my cry if you'd only listen...
??

Touch me fool, if you’re allowed.
I'll be dancing in the cold.
It's so cool to play around, take your hand and come with me.
I'm aware that all in love is fair, but that's no reason to make me feel this way.

Tell me who should I be to make you love me?
Tell me what does it mean to be alone?
Can't you see me standing staring out from the distance,
hear my cry if you'd only listen...
??

Don't ask me somehow to deny it, ooooooooooh,
these feelings are out of control.
Do you know what it's like to want something so bad...
and then having to let it go?
And it hurts me to know that this time in our lives...
so soon will be in the past
and you spend it pretending your playing it cool.
Never knowing,
never knowing,
never knowing what,
what we should've been.

Tell me who should I be to make you love me?
Tell me what does it mean to be alone?
You've got me wondering if I'm good enough.
Freedom...Giving it up...Especially now

Tell me who should I be to make you love me?
Who should I be? Who should I be? Oooh...
To make you love me?
Who should I be? Who should I be? Oooh...
To make you love me?
Who should I be? Who should I be? Oooh...
To make you love me.........?”

Matt watched her play and sighed. Yeah, he’d been a huge bastard. She was perfect. She’d been his everything but back then, he’d had it tattooed in his brain that being popular equaled happiness. God he was a fucking idiot.

This is the true story of seven strangers, picked to live in a house and have their lives taped, and find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting REAL.

**********************************************************

AN: I promise things will have a brighter future, I really do. Please review if you want more.
Forgiving Is For You by PsychoPromQueen7
Three days had gone by. The whole house was cold, and not in the sense of temperature. Everyone ones patience was wearing thin. Tara, Willow and Xander were trying their very best to keep their mouths shut and act as though everything was normal. Ruby was never around. If lucky, one would get a quick glance of her leaving in the morning or if, and when she came home at night. That wasn’t often.
Matt was completely lost. Everyone was nice enough to him but the glares from Willow and Tara were hard to ignore. Living in a house with the one that got away was even harder.
Buffy and Spike were both miserable. Spike wanted to hold her and never let go but he just couldn’t. His pride was too bloody strong. If she wouldn’t break up with the poof then he wouldn’t budge.
Buffy missed being in Spike’s arms. It was driving her crazy that she wasn’t. She wanted nothing more than to call up Angel and all of her “friends” and her father and let out a big “FUCK YOU” but she couldn’t. When someone spent nineteen years playing one roll, it was hard to break out of character.
The funny part of it all was they’d only been in the house two weeks. This was gonna be one hell of a show.

**********************************************************

Tara and Willow sat out on the deck, watching the sun rise. It had become a morning ritual for them over the last two weeks.
Willow turned to look at Tara to see Tara looking at her. Tara quickly looked away shyly.
“Tara?” Willow asked, still looking at Tara.
She dared to look back over at Willow who was staring at her deeply. The made eye contact and couldn’t look away.
“Yeah?” Tara asked softly.
“I’m gonna kiss you now,” Willow stated.
Before Tara could reply, Willow’s lips had met her’s.

**********************************************************

Ruby sat on Anya’s couch watching TV and eating peanut butter out of the jar. Anya was a waitress she’d meet at the Espresso Pump and they’d instantly bonded. She guessed that’s what accidentally pouring coffee into someone’s lap will do.
“Ruby,” Anya sighed, plopping down next to her, “Not that I don’t love you and all but what the hell are you doing here?”
Ruby spared her a sheepish look, “I needed to get out of the house and your door was open.”
Anya smiled and let out a small laugh, “Girlie, that’s what you’ve been saying for the past few days. Is the blood really that bad between you two that you can't even stand to be in the same house as this Matt?”
Ruby stuck a finger full of peanut butter into her mouth and stopped to pretend to ponder the question. A beat passed and she answered, “Hell yes.”
Anya couldn’t help but laugh, “The orgasm must have been really bad.”
Ruby’s eyes widened slightly before she smacked Anya upside the head playfully, “Shut up!”
Anya shrugged and stuck her finger into the peanut butter jar, bringing out a glob of the thick orangish-tan condiment, “You know Ruby, forgiveness isn't for the person you're forgiving. It’s for you.”
Ruby paused and looked at Anya. For someone whose glass seemed to only be half full, she sure was insightful.
“Maybe,” Ruby said quietly. Yeah, maybe, just maybe Anya was on to something.

**********************************************************

Spike turned to see Matt enter the room. He flashed him a small smile that dropped almost instantly. There wasn’t a bloody thing to smile about.
“Hey man,” Matt sighed.
Spike nodded, “Hey.”
“You okay?” Matt dared to ask.
Spike gave a short, “Bloody hell. What do you think?”
Matt nodded, “I know the feeling. She hates me.”
“From what I heard, she should,” Spike told him flatly.
Matt nodded again, “I know I’d hate me. I’m a stupid fuck.”
Spike smirked slightly and held up his beer, “Here’s to being stupid fucks.”
“Here, here,” Ruby smirked as she entered the room, Anya coming in after her.
“Ruby.” Matt said quietly.
Spike smirked at her, “Haven't seen you around in days.”
Ruby shrugged, “I’ve been thinking.”
Spike was about to open his mouth to let out a sarcastic comment about her thinking but was cut off by Ruby warning look, “Leave please.”
Spike sighed and sat up before grumbling, “Fine. Kick me out of the bloody living room then.”
Ruby could only laugh, “Just did Bleached Wonder now out.”
Once her was gone Ruby turned Anya who was sitting there just observing, “You too Ahn. Out.”
She sighed, “Fine. Can I at least watch the make up sex?”
Ruby paled slightly before hissing, “There will be no fucking makeup sex now out!”
Anya sighed heavily and shook her head, “Fine, fine, fine. If you say so Ruby,” she started to leave but first turned around once more before adding, “Happy orgasms!”
Ruby turned bright red with anger and pointed coldly at the door.
Once she was sure Anya was gone she turned to Matt, “I wanna talk to you.”
He nodded and sat down, “Okay then let’s talk.”
Ruby took a deep breath before beginning, “I don’t like you Matt. I don’t think I will ever have any good feelings for you ever again but this isn't about that. Anya said something to me earlier that really got me to think and god help me if you make a sarcastic comment about me and thinking I will kill you. Now, as I was saying. She helped me realize that if I were to forgive you it wouldn’t be for you. It’d be for me. It would life this huge weight that I’ve been carrying around for four years. So Matt, that’s why I’m forgiving you. I’m forgiving you for using me and leading me on and making me think that I was something worth a second look.” She shrugged slightly, “You're forgiven.”
Matt was too stunned to speak. He just nodded mutely. Ruby smiled slightly and started out of the room.

********************************************************

Anya sighed heavily and said to herself, “She’s so stupid. It’s all about the make up orgasms.”
“Uhh,” Xander stuttered, “Hey?”
Anya turned and smiled at him brightly, “Oh hello! I’m Anya and I enjoy money and orgasms.” She paused for a second then asked, “Will you give me many pleasurable orgasms?”
Xander stared at her wide eyed. Did she just say what he thought she said.
A “well?” look formed on her face, “Well will you or shall I look elsewhere?”
Yeah she did, “N-no…okay.”
Anya smiled brightly, “Wonderful! We can go to my apartment and have sexual intercourse many times.”
Xander nodded. And here he thought he was unlucky.

**********************************************************

The doorbell rang and Buffy sighed heavily. She got up off the couch and went to answer it. The door opened and Buffy’s world froze.
“Hello sweetheart.”
Buffy forced a small awkward smile over her lips, “Angel.”

This is the true story of seven strangers, picked to live in a house and have their lives taped, and find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting REAL.

**********************************************************

AN: Well that was a happier chapter than the last few but people, it’s the real world. Nothing is fluffy. Angel coming for a visit can never equal good though. Hmmm, I wonder what it’ll happen next?
Angel by PsychoPromQueen7
AN: okay so I’m in like a REALLY good mood today so I thought, hey why not give the people more of this fic huh? Spread the joy. Okay so anyways my day was so kick ass because I went to this after school dance thingy with my friends and it was way lame but that’s not what was so good. Even though the music was ghastly, we pogoed and head banged right up front where all the preps were doing the slutty dancing and such. Okay here comes the good part, we went to hang out at McDonalds after (and yes, me and my friends do tend to hang out at McDonalds) we met up with some skater hotties and I got myself asked out for tomorrow night. Like I said, spread the joy.
(This really wasn’t an author’s note; I just want to tell the world about my happy, happy, joy, joyness,)

**********************************************************

“Hello sweetheart.”
Buffy forced a small awkward smile over her lips, “Angel.”
He didn’t say another word; he just swept her up in his arms and planted a sloppy kiss on her lips. Buffy let out a surprised squeak and when to push him off before someone saw.
“Well luv,” Spike smirked, trying his best to hide how much it hurt, “Who do we have here?” he’d been going to see who at the door when he was greeted with the just bloody fan-fucking-tastic sight of Buffy kissing another guy.
Buffy pulled away harshly and let out a breathy, “Spike…” Too late.
Angel looked the platinum haired man and formed an instant hatred towards him. “I’m Angel, Buffy’s boyfriend,” Angel said smugly, exaggerating the last part of his statement all while holding out his hand for Spike to shake.
“Well Peaches, I’m Spike,” Spike shook Angel’s hand with a bone, “Mate.” The last part was spit out venomously.
“Okay,” Ruby entered the living room with out a clue in the world of what was going on. She spun around in a pink cami-neckline micro-minidress with a cable knit overlay on the bodice with about six inches of pleaded skirt at the bottom and gold sequins covered spaghetti straps, “What do you think of this dress? I personally think it screams, ‘pretty little girl with a kinky side’ but what about you guys?”
They all just blinked at her. She stopped and looked around, finally noticing Angel before asking, “So? Who’s tall, dark and broody?”
Spike couldn’t help but smirk. The girl just kept getting better and better. Probably could even one up him in name calling.
“It’s Angel,” he said formally, “And I’m Buffy’s boyfriend.”
Ruby looked at Buffy, then Spike, next Angel and then back to Buffy again. She raised an eyebrow before shrugging, “Okay, whatever. Now really? What about the dress?”
“Going clubbing?” Buffy asked, welcoming an excuse to leave the house.
Ruby nodded, “With Anya, Willow and Tara. Did you know she took Xander home with her last night?”
“The whelp finally got some?” Spike raised an eyebrow.
Ruby laughed and nodded, “Knowing Anya, he got lots.”
“I think you look hot Rubes,” Buffy smiled, “Hey, can I tag along? I wanna get my groove on.”
Ruby smirked, “Sure things Buff. We’re heading out around nine.”
“Buffy,” Angel sighed, “I’m only here for three days. I thought we should make the most of my time here?”
But she was. She was making the most of it by staying far, far away.
Buffy smiled at him with fake sadness, “I know Angel but Ruby’s been steering clear of the house lately. This is the first time I’ve seen her in three days. Please understand.”
“Buffy,” Angel was getting impatient, “This is the first time you’ve seen me in TWO WEEKS.”
“Come on Angel,” Buffy sighed, “We can spend some time together later.” At a minimal amount hopefully, “I’m going to go get ready.” she forced herself to give him a peck on the cheek before skipping off to her room. Leaving Angel for one person firing squad that was Ruby.
“So Angel,” Ruby said over sweetly taking a seat on the couch, “How long have you and Buffy been dating?” She couldn’t help but notice how is eyes were instantly drawn to the large amount of thigh that the dress gave off, the already short dress riding up showing even more.
“Ah, about three years,” Angel replied, his eyes glued.
Spike couldn’t help but mentally smirk. She’d been with the poof three years and hadn’t given him any?
Ruby nodded, “Good, good to hear.” His eyes still hadn’t left her legs.
“So do you normally gawk at other chicks legs when you're girlfriend’s no around?” Ruby raised an eyebrow and smirked, “Better question yet. Do you get between other girl’s legs when your girlfriend isn't looking?”
Angel stared at her like a dear caught in the headlights while Spike was trying his hardest to repress laughter. Bloody hell, the girl was good.
He was saved when Riley entered the room. Damn, Spike thought, White Bread always ruins the good part.
“Hey,” Riley stopped, “Did we get another new roommate?”
Spike snorted. Bloody hell, he hoped not.
“No,” Angel shook his head, “I’m Angel, Buffy’s boyfriend.”
Riley’s face dropped. He’d given up on Buffy a while ago but still. Then a thought crossed his mind. He could break them up easily. All he had to do was let it slip that Buffy had been fucking Spike. Yeah, he thought confidently, he was good.
Angel stood up, “I’m going to go check on Buffy.”
Ruby smirked, “You do that.” Asshole.

**********************************************************


Xander rolled off Anya panting. After he’d caught his breath he started to get up. he was stopped when Anya’s hand grabbed his forearm, “No, you can't leave. You give me many orgasms. You're my sex slave not you know.”
Xander looked at her wide eyes, “Merciful Zeus Anya! I’m going to go pee.”
Her face lit up, “Oh! Okay. But I meant it, you're my sex slave now Xander Harris.”
Xander nodded, “Um…okay.”

**********************************************************

Buffy looked at herself in the mirror and felt nothing more than self disgust. She’d been feeling like shit after what happened with Spike because of Angel and her father but now that he was here, it was multiplying. It only took that one first glace to know it for sure. She didn’t want to be with Angel anymore. She wasn’t going to be with Angel anymore. She’d tell the world tonight. Buffy Summers was about to become her own person. Hopefully with one particular bleached Brit by her side.

This is the true story of seven strangers, picked to live in a house and have their lives taped, and find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting REAL.

**********************************************************

AN: Hope you all like where this is going. There will be more spuffy soon but nothing comes easy. If you love it, review. If you like it, review. If you hate it, review. (but don’t be too harsh.) oh, oh yah. R.I.P Johnny Ramone.
And The Truth Comes Out by PsychoPromQueen7
Tonight they skipped right over The Bronze and drove out to LA.
Angel had insisted tagging along with them all much to Buffy’s protest. Tonight was gonna be fun. Not, Buffy thought with a sigh. Oh well. She had wanted to talk to Angel in private, okay well as best as she could with the cameras but this could be better.
They reached a club called Belly that Buffy had suggested to them and started inside. The thing about being on The Real World was you never had to wait in line. The cameras got you in anywhere, anytime.
“Oooh,” Ruby said delightedly, “I’m gonna go see if I can get myself in the VIP room.”
“In that dress?” Willow laughed, “Ruby, you’ll have no problem at all.”
Ruby smirked, “Yeah, you're completely right. I’ll see you guys tomorrow.”
Matt watched her go with a painful look on his face. He wanted nothing more than to grab her by the arm and haul her in and give her the kiss that he’d wanted to give her for four years. He wanted to tell her that she’d never look at another man as long as he was around and take her home and show how much he really did love her. But he couldn’t. She had already disappeared into the crowd. He sighed and turned to the people he was with before heading over to the bar to get completely plastered, “I need a drink.”
“Dance with me Xander,” Anya insisted, grabbing his arm.
He nodded and kissed her cheek, “Okay. We’ll see you guys later.”
They all gave the couple a nod.
Willow and Tara soon followed leaving Buffy, Spike, Angel and Riley. Not so good.
“I’m gonna find Matt,” Spike announced, a drink sounding incredibly good at the moment.
“Okay,” Buffy said quietly, not really wanting him to go.
Riley soon spotted a girl as the not so comfortable small talk started, “I’m gonna go buy her a drink. See you all later.”
That just left Buffy and Angel.
Buffy took a deep breath and was about to start when she caught a glance of platinum. She turned to see Spike talking to a beautiful brunette at the bar. She laughed at something he’d said and put her skanky hand on his arm. She didn’t stop there though, her fingers started to rub circles. Buffy was internally fuming. The slut! She just didn’t know if she was talking about Spike or Miss Skanky Ho. All of her breaking up with Angel plans flew out of the window when Miss Skanky Ho leaned in and whispered something in Spike’s ear, making him smirk and raise an eyebrow.
“Dance with me,” Buffy said suddenly, turning to Angel, “I just missed you so much over the two weeks.”
Angel smiled and nodded, “I missed you too baby.”
With that, they were on the dance floor. Buffy was going to but on a show that Spike would NEVER forget.

**********************************************************

“Whatcha lookin at?” the girl Spike had come to know as Cecile asked. She turned her gaze to look where he was looking at, spotting a pretty blonde dancing suggestively with a tall, hunky brunette man. She turned back to Spike before asking, “Ex?”
Spike snorted defensively, “Yeah bloody right. Like I’d ever date a chit like her.”
Cecile laughed, “Oh so she turned you down huh?”
He didn’t answer, “You wanna get out of here luv?”
She smiled, “Okay.”
Spike gave one last pained look back at Buffy and Angel before following Cecile out of the club.

**********************************************************

Buffy was almost in tears she watched him leave. As she watched her leave with another girl. It was what she deserved though. Who the hell did she think she was do this to people? She wasn’t anything special. She was just a scared little girl that didn’t know anything. If he wanted to be with another girl than fine. He wasn’t her boyfriend. If it made him happy then she guessed she’d just have to swallow down all of her pain and be happy for him. Because it was what she deserved.

**********************************************************

Spike and Cecile arrived at her apartment about ten minutes later. The second they got into the door, they were on each other. Their lips met for a fiery kiss but to Spike it wasn’t right. It wasn’t with the right person that was. He mentally slapped himself. He had a beautiful woman ready and willing. That’s all that bloody well mattered.
They staggered into the bedroom, still kissing.
She pulled away and pushed him down on the bed, kneeling down in front of him, unbuckling his belt and freeing his straining erection. She wasted no time at all being taking him into her mouth and started to blow him.
Spike closed his eyes and threw his head back, entangling his fingers in soft golden hair. Wait…golden? It didn’t matter he just went with it. He was getting closer and closer ever second. Finally as he started to cum, he called out, “Buffy!”
Cecile pulled away quickly and spit his cum at him, “What did you call me?”
“Cecile…?” he answered sheepishly.
Cecile sighed, “So Buffy’s the girl from the club right?”
Spike sighed back and nodded, “Bloody hell, yes okay?”
Cecile smiled, “Okay well why don’t you put your pants back on and we’ll talk about it.”
He nodded and sighed once more, “Fine.”
An hour later, Spike had poured his heart out to the brunette.
“Wow,” Cecile stopped to think about what had happened to him, “That really sucks.”
Spike gave a snort, “Bloody hell yes!”
Cecile sighed, “If she really doesn’t want to be with Angel though Spike, and she really has feelings for you which I say she’s a stupid bitch if she doesn’t, then she’ll find her way back to you.”
Spike turned to look at her with hopeful eyes, “You think?”
She nodded and smiled warmly, “I know.”

**********************************************************

Riley waited until Buffy had gone to the bathroom before approaching Angel.
“Hey man,” Riley smiled.
Angel flashed him a brief smile back, “Hey.”
“Listen, we men have to watch each other’s backs,” Riley started, “So let me tell you this now. You know Spike?”
Angel gave a snort, “The bleached idiot? Unfortunately.”
“Well,” Riley continued, “Buffy and him have been sleeping together.”
Angel’s face fell, “What?”
Riley nodded, “Yeah, since the first night.”
Angel’s dumbfounded expression turned to one of anger, “I knew it!”
That must have been the main reason I hated him instantly, Angel mused angrily.
“Like I said,” Riley repressed a smirk, “We men have to look out of each other.”
Angel nodded, “Thanks man.”
Riley nodded back, “We’ll I’m gonna get back to my lady. I hope you and Buffy get this worked out.” Yeah right but hey, maybe he’d punch Spike’s face in. Riley mentally smirked. That would be funny.
When Buffy got back from the bathroom she was greeted with the sight of a VERY angry looking Angel.
“You whore!” he yelled.
Buffy stopped and stared at him. Shit, “What the hell Angel! What did I do?” Play it innocent.
“You know damn well what you did Buffy!” he fumed, “You fucked Spike!”
oh great. This wasn’t how she pictured this but she’d make due. She took a deep calming breath and nodded, “Yes I did Angel and I enjoyed every second of it. He makes me happy.”
“And I don’t?” Angel demanded.
Buffy shook her head, “No, no you don’t. You haven’t in quite sometime.”
This just seemed to make him angrier, “Fine Buffy. If you want to slum around in the mud for a while you just go ahead. You know where you can find me when you come to your senses.” With that he stomped away.
Before he was out of ear shot she called out, “I already have Angel! This was coming to my senses!”
He turned around and gave her a sad look before he was gone.
Buffy watched him go. a small smile tugged at the corner of her lips. She was free. Well, almost but it was enough for now. She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. It felt good too. Damn good.

This is the true story of seven strangers, picked to live in a house and have their lives taped, and find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting REAL.

**********************************************************

AN: another chapter done. I know, I know, you're all probably thinking, what the hell was Spike thinking but it had to be done. It’s not like he actually went through with it though. I had a hard enough time writing that little bit. It was unnatural. Shudder.
I hope you're all liking it. And I wanted to thank everyone for reviewing. I’m gonna start to go get ready for my hot date tonight soon. That means you all get to hear me ramble on and on about it in my next authors note lucky you, lol.
Where Did I Go Right? by PsychoPromQueen7
Ruby walked into the house with the widest smile on her face any of them had ever seen on her. Instead of the dress she’d been wearing the night before, she was dressed in a pair of baggy, clearly men’s jeans and a worn out Green Day concert tee.
“What happened to you?” Willow giggled.
Ruby’s smile turned dreamy and plopped down on the couch next to Tara. She shook her head no, “I can't tell you.”
A few beats passed. Ruby looked like she was going to burst.
Tara sighed, “You look like you're ready to pop. N-now what happened?”
Ruby let out an excited giggle, “I fucked a rockstar last night.”
Willow laughed, “Ahh, I see. Who was it?”
A look of pure giddiness crossed the brunettes face, “Adam Savage.”
Tara raised an eyebrow, “You mean the lead singer of The Qwick Kix’s?”
Ruby nodded enthusiastically, “Yeah and let me tell you this. The man is a god. He can do this thing with his ton…”
Willow jumped up and pointed an accusing finger at Ruby, “TMI! Too much information!”
“What is?” Matt asked, entering the room.
Ruby lit up, knowing she got to tell the tale again, “I had long, hot, kinky sex with a rockstar last night.”
Matt blinked at her. Okay not what he wanted to hear. Now all he wanted to do was throw Ruby over his shoulder, take her into the bedroom and ravage her. To erase any trace of the other guy way. Again, he couldn’t. It REALLY sucked to be him.

**********************************************************

“We need to talk.”
Buffy looked away from her book to see Spike standing.
“Okay,” she said quietly.
Spike pulled out a chair at the table and sighed.
They stared at each other for at least a minute straight. Buffy finally broke the silence after taking a sip of her latte, “You said we needed to talk, well then talk.”
“I was with another woman last night,” Spike stated.
Buffy wanted to cry. She’d known of course but here it came. Here was the part where he told her than he was over her and that she was nothing to him, “I know. I saw you two leave.”
He sighed and nodded, “And she gave me a blow job.”
“Spike I know what I did to you was painful but please, find another way to hurt me back other than describe your sexual exploits with Miss Skanky Ho,” Buffy whispered, looking down.
“And when I came, I called out your name,” he finished.
Buffy’s head shot up, “Huh?”
He smirked, “It made me realize Buffy that I don’t want anyone but you, Peaches be bloody damned. You're mine.”
Buffy smiled before announcing, “I broke up with Angel last night.”
Spike’s entire face lit up. He was on his feet in a second. He pulled Buffy out of her seat, into his arms and spun her around for the whole Espresso Pump to see.
“Spike,” Buffy whispered.
“Hmm?” he asked. He stopped spinning but wouldn’t let her go.
“I am yours.”
One thought crossed both of their minds. Where did I go right?

I'm always too late
I see the train leaving
I'm always laughing
When it's not cool to smile

I'm always aiming
But somehow keep missing
So how did you get here
Something is wrong

Where did I go right
How did I get you
How come all this blue sky around me
And you found me
Where did I go right
How did I get you
I don't know how I did
But somehow now I do

I'm always driving
Forget where I'm going
Should have turned left
But I was singing some song
And I, I am arriving
As everyone's leaving
But there you are waiting
Something is wrong

Makes no sense to me
No it isn't clear
But somehow you're standing here
Something gets to me
It's that nothing is wrong

Where did I go right
How did I get you
How come all this blue sky around me
And you found me
Where did I go right
How did I get you
I don't know how I did
But somehow now I do

This is the true story of seven strangers, picked to live in a house and have their lives taped, and find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting REAL.

**********************************************************

A shot but happy chapter just for all you people who keep the wonderful reviews coming. Okay so anyways, I had my date with skater hottie and it was wonderful so I came home and wrote this little ditty just for you all cause I was in such a good mood. I only had one problem though, skater hottie was wearing hot pink shoe laces but hey, I own a shirt that says “Tough Guys Wear Pink” so I guess that’s okay.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=4410