Black Silk by Nicky
Summary: COMPLETE 2 Chapters. At a sleep-over, 15-year-old Buffy is dared to sneak into Cordy’s step-brother's bedroom and steal a pair of boxers from his draw – but Spike comes home early, and Buffy gets a lot more than she bargained for. (Warning: underage sex.)
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 9155 Read: 8270 Published: 09/30/2004 Updated: 05/31/2005

1. The Dare by Nicky

2. The Dare pt2 by Nicky

The Dare by Nicky
Title: Black Silk
Author: Nicky
Rating: NC-17
Summary: 2 Chapters. At a sleep-over, Buffy is dared to sneak into Cordy’s step-brothers bedroom and steal a pair of boxers from his draw – but Spike comes home early, and Buffy gets a lot more than she bargained for.
Distribution: As always, take it, just let me know.
Feedback: Would be nice…




Chapter 1

Buffy was laughing like a maniac as Cordy ran back into the bedroom, her face bright red and her pajama shorts around her ankles.

“Did you do it?!”

All three girls erupted into more laughter as Cordelia nodded, quickly pulling up her shorts.

“I hate you guys!” she shrieked as she sat down, still embarrassed about having mooned the old man walking by the house.

Cordy’s parents were on Holiday, and her older brother, Spike, was out for the night with his friends.

Cordy’s friend’s from America had come to stay for the week while the parents were in Morocco, but Spike had been left in charge of them. They all knew that he wouldn’t be home until late, and when he got home he’d be drunk…

Now they all sat giggling, waiting for the next dare, while Cordelia’s face returned to its usual color.

The other three girls finally started to calm down, each sipping from their drinks before turning back to the circle.

“Okay.” Cordy said, grabbing hold of the empty Archers bottle. “My turn to spin. Whoever it lands on has to go into Spike’s room and find a pair of his boxers, used or clean, it doesn’t matter, then bring them back here. Okay?”

Buffy froze for a moment, watching as the other girls nodded. She had the biggest crush on Spike, and her stomach turned at the suggestion.

She was nervous about going into his room, but she felt a strange sense of jealousy incase either of the others had to do it.

Quickly she nodded, watching with wide eyes as the bottle spun. The orange tip of the bottle was a blur as it went around the circle three times.

On the fourth spin it began to slow down, moving around the circle, pointing to each girl once more, until finally it stopped.

Facing Buffy.

She went rigid, looking up at the other girls with wide eyes.

The others only smiled cruelly in her direction.

“Go on! You know which room it is.” Cordelia laughed. She’d been hoping that it would land on Buffy. Her friend’s crush on Spike had been evident since the moment the petite blonde stepped through the front door a few days ago.

Spike had instantly picked up her suitcase for her with a big smile and Buffy had sighed out-loud.

Cordelia and Faith had both watched in amusement, while Anya was too busy staring at Spike’s ass.

Now, they all watched as the small blonde stood up and left the room quietly.

“Too bad Spike isn’t here to see her in that little silk thing.” Faith giggled after Buffy had closed the door.



Buffy took a deep breath as she twisted the door knob, closing her eyes and praying that he wasn’t in the room.

She knew he wasn’t. They hadn’t heard him come home…but some little part of her was niggling.

Quickly she popped her heard round the door, letting out the breath she’d been holding. He wasn’t there.

“Underpants, underpants…right, okay…”

Glancing around the room, Buffy whimpered when she realized how many draws he had. How was she supposed to know which draw he kept his boxers in?

“What kind of guy has so many clothes?”

The oddest part was, she only ever saw him wearing jeans and a black top. Sometimes he wore a red shirt unbuttoned over the top, but she’d thought that was his whole wardrobe.

Apparently not.

Taking a quick glance out the door, she closed it behind her, and walked over to the first draw.

All that she found was black socks, but she fished around at the bottom for a moment to see if his boxers were kept underneath.

Her hand brushed something cold, and when she grabbed it and pulled it out from under the socks, she was looking at a bright red condom wrapper.

“Oh my god…” she whispered, holding it out far away from her as if she would catch something from it.

As she calmed down, her curiosity peaked, and she brought the condom a little closer to her. Squinting, she read the small letters on the foil and frowned.

“Ribbed? Eugh…that’s disgusting.”

Shaking her head, Buffy dropped the condom back into the draw and closed it, moving on to the next one.

She opened it, peaking inside. All she found was T-Shirts, and so she closed that one quickly too.

As exciting as this was, she really wanted to get out of there before Spike got back. He’d probably be angry, and she’d never be able to look him in the eye again.

The next draw seemed heavier when she opened it, and when she looked inside she saw why.

It was stacked full with dirty magazines.

The one on top was left open at the center-fold, and Buffy found herself staring wide-eyed at a very naked woman – whose legs were spread wide open.

Buffy’s ears began to burn as the blush started to appear on her face. Her whole body went hot and she began to feel very uncomfortable.

She closed the draw, the corners of her mouth turned down slightly.

Sighing, she moved along, opening the next draw. She almost shouted in celebration as she came to his underwear draw, but stopped short when she saw a bright red piece of lace sticking out from in between the rest of the underwear. It stuck out like a sore thumb compared to the rest of the underwear, which was all black or grey in color.

Jealousy slowly crept up on Buffy as she wondered who they belonged to. She hadn’t known him very long, so she had no idea of his track record with women.

She didn’t dare pick them up. She didn’t have to be a brain surgeon to realize that they would never have been washed.

Deciding to ignore the panties, Buffy picked up a pair of grey Calvin Klein boxers and studied them. After a moment she put them back inside and picked up a pair of black ones.

They felt cold upon first touch, and it was then that Buffy realized the material.

“Ooh, silky…” Giggling slightly, Buffy pulled out the black-silk boxers and closed the draw, wrapping the material around her hand.

It felt cold, but it was soft. It was him down to a T. Exactly what she’d expected to find.

Black Silk.

Quietly closing the draw again, Buffy turned around to tip toe out of the room, but instead of the empty doorway she’d expect to see, she came face to ‘face’ with a very pale, chiseled chest.

Wide eyed, Buffy looked up at the face that the chest belonged to, and nearly died.



Spike had come home early. All his friends had walked straight into the club and gone ‘pussy-hunting’ as they so pleasantly called it.

Spike, however, hadn’t been in the mood.

At least five girls had approached him that night, yet all he seemed to think about was the little blonde who’d turned up at his door yesterday.

The very under-age blonde.

So, after a few drinks Spike had resigned himself to the fact that until Cordelia’s little friend was shipped back over to America…he wouldn’t be getting lucky with the ladies.

As he walked up the driveway, Spike had noticed that Cordy’s light was still on. Rolling his eyes he’d looked at his watch. He had been left in charge of them, and although Cordelia had promised she wouldn’t cause trouble, he’d been a little worried about going out.

Noting that Cordy’s bedroom door was shut, Spike had gone into the bathroom. As he closed the door, however, he’d noticed that Cordy’s was opening, but decided not to send them to bed until after his shower.

It was only quick, and minutes later he was wrapping a towel round his waist so he could walk to his room without flashing his bits at the hormonal teenage girls that had come over to stay.

Walking into his bedroom, he almost lost his towel when he saw ‘little blonde’ standing in front of his underwear draw, holding up as pair of his boxers.

Not only that, but she was wearing the sexiest little scrap of cloth he’d ever seen. It was some sort of negligee or night-dress. Completely inappropriate for a sixteen year old to wear to bed…but not as inappropriate as the thoughts it was provoking.

She whispered something to herself and then giggled, before closing the draw and turning around.

She almost walked right into him.



Buffy gulped. Spike’s expression was blank except for his raised brow, and she felt a blush creep up her neck.

“I’ll probably be needing those, wont I?” He stated in his rich accent.

It was then that Buffy remembered what she had in her hand, and she swore to herself that she’d kill Cordelia later. She contemplated her options.

A) She could just run from the room without saying anything.

B) She could put her hands behind her back and deny she had anything or

C) She could stay and face the consequences…whatever they were to be.

Deciding that C was the more mature option, Buffy just bit her lip and looked down at the floor, hoping that somehow it would open up and swallow her whole.

Suddenly feeling bad at how embarrassed she seemed, Spike rolled his eyes and bent his knees slightly so that he could get a look at her face.

"Is there a particular reason why you came in here, Love?"

She looked up suddenly, not expecting his question. Her mind began to babble at her and her blush began to intensify.

"What? A reason....yes...no...I mean...." Buffy paused and whimpered slightly. "I was dared..."

Taking in what she’d just said, Spike broke into a wide grin. He’d taken her to be the innocent angel, always doing what she told…never being naughty…but it seemed that he was wrong.

“So, you’re the kind of girl who can’t turn down a dare, huh? Even if it’s a potentially dangerous one.”

Buffy nodded, until she realized what he’d said. “Dangerous?”

“Well…you never know what you’re going to find. I could have been naked in here.” Spike answered, noting to himself that it actually was a very good point.

“N..naked?” Buffy whispered, letting her eyes travel down to look at the towel he was wearing.

Spike watched her eyes go, and smiled again. “Or, is that was you were hoping for?”

As soon as the words left his mouth, Buffy’s head snapped back up and she looked straight into his eyes, willing her own not to stray again. He’d obviously noticed.

“Hoping for? I…I just came in here to do my dare, I didn’t even know you were home.”

She sounded genuine. Spike looked thoughtful, sighing and glancing around the room before a brief smile graced his lips.

"You need these to complete this dare of yours?"

Looking down at the underwear in her hand, Buffy nodded.

She was still so embarrassed about getting caught fishing through his draws. She was wondering in the back of her mind how long he’d been standing there. What if he’d seen her inspecting his condom collection, or looking at his dirty magazines?

"Well then, I'll make you a deal” Spike stated, smirking the most dazzling smirk. Leaning closer to her, he let his voice drop to a husky level “...I'll give you mine, if you give me yours."

He watched her eyes widen and her face turn bright red, before she began to stutter and shake her head.

“M…m…ugh, I don’t…oh god…” Stopping, Buff closed her eyes and gathered her courage. “You want my what?!”

“Your knickers, Pet.” At her raised brow, he sighed and pointed. “Your panties or whatever you sodding Americans call them.”

Buffy once again turned bright red. That’s what she’d assumed he was asking for.

“Yeah, but why do you want them?”

It was a quiet question, and almost made Spike laugh. What did she think he wanted them for?

“Don’t worry, Pet. I won’t do anything nasty with them.” He told her, leering at her slightly. “I just want them as a trade. I’ll give them back as soon as you give mine back.”

“When shall I give them back?” she asked, avoiding his eyes.

Shrugging, Spike placed his hands on his hips and looked around casually, “Come back here later tonight when the other girls are sleeping.”

Making a quick decision, Buffy frowned at herself for not just bolting when she first had the chance. She stood still for a moment, trying to look as if she was considering it. Then suddenly she went for the door.

Unfortunately, Spike was too quick for her. He side-stepped, grabbing her by the arms and smiling down at her.

“Come on, the trade is fair…either leave with mine and without yours, or with yours and without mine. Got it?”

Nodding, Buffy whimpered. Looking around the room, she sighed, flexing her fingers.

“Alright. Turn around.”

Slipping his tongue out between his teeth, Spike grinned and shook his head slowly. He wanted to watch.

“I’m not doing it in front of you.” Crossing her arms over her chest and pouting, Buffy looked away from him.

Spike smiled. She wasn’t getting out of this room any other way.

With a louder sigh and a glare in his direction, Buffy bent over slightly and reached up under her nightdress. She hooked her fingers through the sides of her panties and pulled them down, letting them slip past her knees and then finally stepping out of them.

When she looked back at Spike, he had a hungry look in his eyes. His smirk was still present, but now he seemed extra pleased with himself.

Tilting his head to the side, he held out his hand.

Bending over quickly, Buffy practically threw the panties at him, pushing him out of the way and storming out of the room.

* * *

In the bathroom, Buffy looked at her still-bright-red reflection and then down at the boxers in her hands.

Her mind ran away with all the possibilities of what Spike could possibly be doing with her ‘knickers’.

Tossing away the thought, Buffy quietly left the bathroom and entered Cordy’s bedroom, boxers in hand, and smiled as all the girls began to squeal and clap.

* * *

Hearing the delayed roar of laughter from the other room, Spike smiled and shook his head.

Knickers in hand he went and sat down on his bed, wondering why Buffy seemed to bring out the incredible letch in him.

He’d tried to be nice, and kind, and smart-sounding to her, but the characteristic that won out had been his inner-letch. He couldn’t help but wonder if maybe he’d scared her. Come down too hard and too fast and just too interested.

Yeah, she had a nice body, but she was a sweet girl and originally he’d had no intention of getting all smirky like that.

With one last growl at himself, he laid down on his bed, flicking the TV on and placing his arm behind his head – her knickers still bunched up in his hand.

* * *

Rolling over, Buffy winced at the plastic-y noise her sleeping bag made. Making sure that the other girls were asleep, she unzipped the zipper and crawled out of the sleeping bag, stepping over the squeaky floorboards and reaching for the door.

Turning around one last time, Buffy looked over at all her friends. They were all still sleeping, and so she pulled open the door and stepped outside…ready to go and face Spike.

As she closed the door behind her, she had an after-thought, that maybe next time she looked upon those three girls…she wouldn’t be exactly the same person.

* * *

She tip-toed quickly down the hall and into Spike’s room, opening the door quietly and then closing it again, hoping that the girls didn’t hear her.

She turned around and sighed, not knowing if it was a sigh of relief or disappointment.

Spike was asleep.

He had thrown on a pair of jeans, his TV was on and one of his hands was behind his head, the other resting on his chest. In detective style, Buffy made a quick sweep of his bedroom searching for her underwear. Not finding it, she surmised that he must have them on his body somewhere, like in his pockets.

Stepping closer, Buffy leaned over him. He was breathing deeply, the hand on his chest raising and falling in time with his breath.

She frowned. She’d always been under the impression that people looked innocent when they slept, but Spike looked anything but innocent. His mouth was twisted into some sort of sneer, and his nose was wrinkled.

Using her hand to rest on the bed, Buffy ran her hand over his pocket, trying to feel if there was anything inside. She couldn’t tell, and so she carefully slid her hand inside, wiggling it around a little. She couldn’t feel anything.

She couldn’t reach his other pocket without falling on top of him, so she crawled up onto the bed, kneeling over him with one leg either side.

She slid her hand into his other pocket, feeling a few coins but nothing else. Sighing, she tried to scramble off of him, but then suddenly realized where her panties were.

She kneeled up over him and got her balance, using her hands to gently lift his head and pull his arm from under it.

He grunted slightly as his head hit the pillow, but she smiled when she saw her panties in his hand.

“Ah ha!” she whispered, grabbing at them and pulling. His hand however, was clenched around them tightly and she was failing to get them from him.

She jumped as the hand that was resting on his chest grabbed her around the waist. He pulled her on top of him, rolling over suddenly so that she was trapped under him.

He was smiling down at her with sparkling eyes.

“Gotcha.”


To be continued…
The Dare pt2 by Nicky
Author's Notes:
Yeah, it's been a long time coming, but I'm back now, so here it is.

Nicky x
Chapter 2

“You weren’t asleep.” Buffy accused, looking up at him wide-eyed.

Spike smirked, his tongue resting on the roof of his mouth. He was supporting his weight on his arm, so he leaned down closer to her face.

“That’s right. Didn’t even have my eyes closed half the time you were feeling me up.”

Frowning, Buffy opened her mouth in shock. The comment had registered in her mind despite the sleepy huskiness his voice had taken on. Once she realized what he was referring to she gasped.

“Feeling you up? I wasn’t feeling you up, I was looking in your pockets!”

Spike smirked. “If that’s what you want to call it, Pet.”

Using her hands, Buffy struggled to push him off of her, ignoring him as he smirked and chuckled at her, not moving an inch. Once she gave up and lay still, Spike decided to taunt her by dangling her knickers above her. He was delighted to see fire in her eyes. He wasn’t so delighted when she reached up and grabbed them, trying to once again pull them from his grip. He didn’t let go, which only resulted in Buffy pulling harder and beginning to wiggle underneath him.

“Give them back! I want them!” she squealed, hitting his hand.

Spike however held on tight, pulling her hand away from him and tucking the knickers into his back pocket. “You don’t need them!”

Buffy lay scowling underneath him, watching his casual expression as he secured her panties in their place. “And you do?!”

A wide smile graced his face. “Yeah.”

“What the hell for?!”

Growling, Spike suddenly rolled them again, leaving Buffy lying on top of him. She struggled to sit, up, using her hands on his chest to do so, inadvertently causing the silky material of her nightgown to ride up her thighs. As she sat up, she felt the bulge of his jeans rub against her most intimate place.

Her eyes widened, and she rose up a little, wondering if he’d noticed.

He had.

Spike’s eyes widened too, momentarily, when he felt the heat of her through his jeans, but he managed to wipe the expression away, raising his hands to her hips when she lifted up, to prevent her from climbing off of him completely. When she didn’t seem to be going anywhere, he slowly let his hands trail up her sides. Gulping, Buffy stared down at Spike. His grin had become somewhat lazy, and he let his hands run back down body, repeating the action. He never broke eye contact with her, and her breath hitched as his thumbs brushed the under-curve of her breasts.

Her stomach began to flutter.

Last month when Cordelia had called her to arrange the visit, she hadn’t informed Buffy of just how damn sexy her step-brother was. Before the trip, Buffy had only heard his voice, almost melting every time she called Cordy and he answered the phone. She had assumed that it was the accent, and that she’d be disappointed when she met him…

…but now here she was, sitting on top of him with no panties on, staring into his bluer than blue eyes with a bewildered expression.

* * *

Looking down at Spike’s hands, Buffy bit her lip nervously, wondering just how far he was planning to go.

With a month and a half to go until her sixteenth birthday, she was the only virgin in their group of friends. Cordelia was already sixteen and had lost it to her boyfriend Angel, who still called her every night to see how she was even though she’d moved all the way to England. Anya had lost her virginity before she met Xander, but he was her ‘sex-monkey’ now…and Faith? Well, Faith was just a plain slut.

…but being this close to Spike, knowing how experienced he was, and seeing the look in his eyes- it all made her very nervous.

* * *

Noticing her expression, Spike stilled his hands, instead sitting up so that they were face to face. This again caused her to rub against him, and he almost gasped.

“Spike, I-”

Moving quickly, he leaned forwards and fastened his lips over hers, sliding his hands around to her back and pulling her closer to him. He licked her bottom lip, and although she resisted at first, he felt Buffy’s arms slide around his neck, as her mouth opened, inviting his tongue inside. She let out a little sigh as his tongue swept her mouth, tasting, searching. She fought back with her own but was evidentially losing the fight.


She’d kissed boys before. She’d kissed a lot of boys, trying to make up for the fact that she was a virgin by beating all her friends on the number of boys they’d kissed – but she’d never been kissed like this. Right now she was almost dizzy with the feel of his lips and tongue, the way his hand was now resting on her cheek, his fingers tickling the skin just below her ear.

Buffy had never felt anything so intense. All her energy was centered on her stomach, excitement zinging around her body. Everywhere Spike touched her seemed to burn; the fire flying right to the forbidden point between her legs. She pulled away, her breath lost, and as she gasped for oxygen, Spike’s kisses moved from her mouth to her neck, his lips creating a harsh contrast to his teeth as he began to bite and nibble at the skin, sucking at her pulse points.

Buffy just held onto him, her eyes closed, her body beginning to rock on him, grinding downwards with a series of moans and whimpers. As his eyes rolled closed, Spike stopped kissing her all together, too lost in the feel of her to even think. Her heat was radiating through his jeans enough as it was, but as she began to push down onto him, his erection became almost painful.

“Oh fuck…stop…”

Grabbing her hips, Spike let his head rest on her shoulder while he tried to catch his breath, calming himself. All the moaning and grinding she was doing had almost finished him off. Not wanting her to feel unsure, Spike raised his head, laughing a little. “You…I just need a minute…” looking up into her eyes, he smiled. Although a little dazed and slightly flushed, Buffy looked pretty comfortable where she was, and although Spike had been sure she wasn’t experienced, he thought he better ask anyway.

“Okay. Just so I know…how far have you ever gone with a bloke?”

Buffy blinked as if coming out of some sort of trance. She looked a little shocked by his question, but he remained silent and eventually she answered in a meek voice, “Sex-wise?”

Nodding, Spike listened to her, watching her expression carefully.

“Notveryfaratall…” she mumbled, lowering her eyes to his chest and distractedly poking his skin lightly.

“And how far is ‘notveryfaratall’? Again…just so I know.”

“I…” Raising her head, Buffy gave a determined huff. Being a virgin was nothing to be ashamed of, and if he couldn’t handle it, it was his loss. “I’ve never done anything sexy with anyone.”

Not knowing whether he was relieved or disappointed, Spike nodded. This meant that he could be her first. If that was the case then he would treat her right; be slow, gentle…give her the best night of her life. It also meant that he’d feel extremely guilty afterwards. Didn’t she have the right to lose her virginity to someone who’d always be there for her? In a few days she’d be back in America, and he’d be here in England. If he took her virginity tonight, he could possibly be risking breaking her heart.

Making it simple, Spike decided that the choice should be hers. If she really wanted to leave then she would. She was a strong enough person to know when she was in too deep. Speaking slowly, Spike stared her in the eyes and said, “Buffy…if you don’t leave this room, right now, I completely intend to have sex with you.”

Hearing this, Buffy’s eyes widened. She hadn’t expected him to be so blunt about it. She did understand where he was coming from though. Making his intentions completely clear meant avoiding embarrassing or possibly hurtful situations. Instead of answering him, Buffy ran her fingers from his shoulders to his abdomen, feeling the muscles ripple before bringing her hand back up again, this time resting them on his chest. Gently she ran her fingers over his nipples, watching with interest as they stood on end. Looking back at him, she smiled slightly, hoping that he could see the readiness in her eyes. Deciding to make sure that he knew the implications of what they were about to do, Buffy challenged back.

“You know, I’m underage by almost two years…”

Spike just smiled, leaning closer to her, nuzzling her neck. “Well, you’re in England right now, which means that you’re only actually underage by a few months.”

Buffy raised her eyebrows. “Oh…”

She heard Spike chuckle slightly as he began to kiss her neck again, squeezing her waist reassuringly with his hands before he reached up and slid his thumb underneath the strap of her nightdress.

“So…what do you call this?”

Furrowing her brows, Buffy shook her head. “What do I call what?”

“This enticing piece of cloth right here…”

“It’s…I don’t know…a negligee maybe?”

Nodding, Spike raised his eyebrows. “That’s what I thought.”

“Why do you ask?”

Spike tilted his head to the side, stroking the soft material. “I’ve seen a lot of girls in their night clothes…but somehow…I don’t remember any of them looking as sexy as this.”

Blushing slightly, Buffy giggled. “I don’t really want to know your track record. It might scare me away.”

Frowning, Spike shook his head. “That’s not in my plan at all.”

Keeping his eyes on hers, he slid the spaghetti strap down her arm, letting his hand trail across her breast bone until he reached the other strap. Slowly he pushed it down her arm, not looking away from her eyes, even as the top of her negligee fell to bunch around her waist. Buffy didn’t shiver as the cold hit her and she was revealed to his eyes…she didn’t even blush. Her breathing remained steady and she smiled slightly at him, trying to portray to him that she really was ready for this – no matter how insecure she felt about her body.

With a smile, Spike noted the way she raised her head defiantly and a determined look settled on her features.

“You don’t look very nervous anymore.” He whispered, his eyes still not leaving her face.

Nodding, Buffy smiled back. “That’s because I’m not nervous anymore.”

She waited for his eyes to leave hers and travel along her body, but they didn’t, he seemed more interested in what was going on behind her eyes.

“You haven’t even looked at me yet.” She whispered, walking two of her fingers up his chest, trying to seem unaffected by his apparent avoid-y-ness.

Shrugging, Spike sighed, talking hold of her ‘walking fingers’ and bringing her hand to his mouth. Laying a soft kiss on her palm, he replied “I don’t need to look at you to know that you’re beautiful.”

Buffy raised her eyebrows, trying to decide whether that was very romantic, or very corny. Seeing the twinkle in his eye, she decided that maybe it was purposefully corny, in a romantic way.

With a smile, she leaned her forehead against his and whispered “Is it just me, or does it feel like we’re stalling?”

Spike nodded and let go of her hand, resting his fingers on either side of her waist, “I just want to give you a chance to change your mind.” He looked up at her, and saw no change in the defiant expression. Taking this as her final answer, he looked down, studying her body for the first time with a tilt of his head.

He sighed, taking in the site of her breasts, perky and soft looking with nipples that stood on end surrounded by pale areola. The only way to describe the size would be to say that they were in perfect proportion with the rest of her body. The golden tan that made her glow was cut off in two little triangles around her creamy white breasts, and Spike realized that he truly was the first person to see her like this – unbarred, open to him…only him. Lifting a finger, he ran it around the shape of one triangle, and Buffy giggled slightly, stating, “I don’t like to sunbathe topless…never know who’s looking in my neighborhood.”

Smiling, Spike let his finger trail downwards to one hardened bud and tried his best not to grin with pride as Buffy gasped, sitting up straighter and boldly arching her back, either offering or asking for him to touch her some more. She let her head fall to the side, her eyes closing as she tried to work out the feeling it was causing when he touched her.

His finger seemed cold and hot all at once, tickling and soothing at the same time as his ministrations caused waves of pleasure to ripple around her body. She barely had time to wonder how good he could make her feel by touching her elsewhere, before she felt him begin to lower her backwards, leaning over her more and more until she was lying flat on the bed. She opened her eyes, biting her lip at his dazzling smile. He moved closer to her, close enough to kiss her – but he didn’t. He pressed his cheek to hers, and she could feel his breath on her ear.

“You won’t find another man who’ll make you feel like I do, Buffy.”

It didn’t take a lot for Buffy to realize that he was probably right. She’d heard Anya’s endless conversations about lovers who didn’t get the job done, and Faith had claimed a thousand times that any man who left her unfinished was in trouble…but Buffy instinctively knew that Spike was different from a lot of men. Her thoughts circled round her head in a daze as Spike kissed her, his tongue tangling with hers as she lifted her arms to wrap them around his neck.

He stopped her though, and kissed her once more, before his lips moved to her cheek, then to her chin, and then starting to travel down her neck. Buffy only sighed and left him to it, having seen this part on movies before the inevitable sex scene faded to black, leaving the graphic details to the imaginations of the audience. She knew, however, that the next time a scene in a movie faded to black, she would be in on the secret…ripe with the glorious details of what goes on behind the black mist that seems to consume the image on screen.

She smiled.

She was ready for this.

* * *

Although he was unaware of the thoughts running through Buffy’s mind, Spike became completely aware of her smile as soon as it graced her cheeks, and he grinned too, lowering his head to lick at her nipple, and reveling in the way she jumped, gasping as if about to choke. With wide eyes she looked down at him, unable to stop herself from giggling at the way he wiggled his brows at her.

Kissing her once, he slowly moved his kisses further down her body, licking along her collarbones delicately, nuzzling the hollow of her breasts. Buffy gasped, arching her back as he began to gently suck her erect nipple. His tongue circled it delicately, making Buffy sigh and throw her arms over her head. Always productive, Spike used this to his advantage and gripped her hands with one of his, playfully pinning her down.

Buffy giggled, wriggling a little, before eventually just sighing again. She squeezed her thighs together, trying to eradicate the intense heat she felt in between her legs. It didn’t work, and she couldn’t help the whimper that fell from her kiss-swollen lips. Knowing her problem exactly, Spike removed his mouth from her nipple, sliding down her body and playfully making shapes on her smooth stomach with his tongue.

Kissing her abdomen, he slid down a little lower, and used his hands to pull the negligee from her body. She let him, and so he placed his hands on her knees, watching her face as he slowly opened her legs. Just as he was about to lower his mouth, Buffy’s hands flew in the way, and he looked up in confusion.

“You said you were ready.” He stated.

“Yeah,” Buffy hissed “Ready for sex! Not ready for you to put your mouth…there!”

Spike chuckled and kissed her thigh. “Come on, Love. Open up.”

She again shook her head, and her hands remained in place. Her expression was unsure, and she was biting her lip.

“I’m serious…move your hands.” When Buffy didn’t comply, Spike sighed and looked at her with a sincere expression. “I’ll stop if this doesn’t feel good, alright?”

Seeing the look in his eyes, Buffy nodded, moving her hands and laying back, squeezing her eyes closed. Nudging her legs open a little further, Spike gently peppered kisses up and down her inner thighs, feeling her relax more and more. Looking back up at her, he found that her eyes were closed and her hands were gripping the sheets.

Still watching her, Spike licked the pad of his thumb and gently brushed it along her swollen flesh, feeling the heat she was giving off.

Instantly her hips shot of the bed and her mouth and eyes opened. “Oh…”

With a grin, he licked the inside of her thigh in one long, wet stroke, and heard her giggle again. His mouth moved from her thigh, to the place it really wanted to be, and Buffy’s hips once again left the bed. To hold her still, Spike moved her legs over his shoulders, as he began to lick her in a rhythm of long leisurely strokes.

Her legs drummed against his back as he continued to lick her up and down, sometimes she’d arch her back and squeak a little, making him smile and try to make her do it again. Buffy closed her eyes, her hands still clenching on the bed-sheet as she felt the most incredible sensation wrack her body, like nothing she’d ever felt before. As she tensed, Spike continued to lick and suck, gently pumping his finger in and out of her, drawing out her orgasm.


She was still shaking a little bit as he crawled up her body to lie next to her, smiling at how pretty she looked, all wet with perspiration and her head thrown back. Sighing, she opened one eye and saw him staring. She blushed, but smiled at him, and he stroked her stomach gently as she lay, still panting.

“You okay?”

She nodded, feeling unable to speak, but placing her hand on top of his. They lay for a while with their fingers entwined as she came down, her breath coming easier and easier. The only downside to this, was that now she was feeling sleepy, and Spike was watching as she tried to keep her eyes open, widening them every time they began to flutter closed.

“Do you want to carry on, or would you rather go to sleep?”

Although the prospect of sleep seemed pleasant, Buffy shook her head, rolling onto her side to face him. “I don’t want to sleep.”

Relieved, Spike leant down and planted a quick kiss on her lips, before sitting up and swinging his legs over the side of the bed.

“Where are you going?”

Placing a finger on her ankle, Spike ran it up her leg to the top of her thigh before whispering, “Condom.”

He was surprised that she didn’t blush, and even more surprised when she sat up herself and stood up. “Oh, let me get it.”

He watched with a frown as she turned and walked over to his draw, pulling it open and rummaging around until she found a foil-wrapped condom.

“Nosey cow, how did you know they were there?!”

Buffy shrugged, quickly padding back over to the bed and handing it to him. “Found them when I was looking for your underwear draw.”

Shaking his head with a grin, Spike opened the foil packet and pulled out the rubber, holding it out in Buffy’s direction.

“Do you want to put it on, or should I?”

Again, Buffy bit her lip, looking around as if trying to make a decision. Finally her eyes settled on his bulge.

“Can I see it?”

With a quick nod, Spike stood up and unzipped his jeans slowly, Buffy’s eyes moving from his face down his body, watching in awe as his hands disappeared inside his jeans. Slowly, eyes on Buffy, Spike let his jeans fall to his knees, revealing his erection to her eyes. Intrigued, she leaned forwards, licking her lips thoughtfully.

“It looks kind of…angry…” Buffy commented, staring at the reddening tip of his cock with interest.

“Yeah, that happens when little vixens like you get us all hot and bothered and then take ages to get prepared.”

Blushing slightly, Buffy’s eyes followed his hands as he began to stroke himself, pumping his hand from the base to the velvety tip.

“I didn’t think it would look like that. Cordelia has this toy-”

“-Buffy! I don’t want to know.” Spike held up his hands, wincing at the idea of his step-sister owning sex toys.

“Sorry.” Buffy blushed, feeling silly and as if she’d spoiled the mood. However, one look at Spike’s still hardened length told her otherwise, and when she looked up at him, he flashed her a smile. Looking back down at his protruding limb, Buffy opened her mouth as if she wanted to say something, but then quickly closed it again. Smiling, and knowing what she was going to ask, Spike stepped forwards to stand right in front of her.

“You can go ahead and touch it if you want.”

He watched with growing excitement as she raised her hand, waiting patiently for her to grasp the courage. Several times her fingers came within centimeters of the leaking head, only to be drawn back again. Expecting to see anger in his eyes when she looked up at him, Buffy was relieved and to only find a slightly amused sparkle there. Holding her breath, she reached out and finally grasped him, wrapping her warm fingers around his solid length.

Spike only made a slight noise, grinding his teeth together in a desperate attempt to let her explore him a little before he dived on her. Now watching his eyes, Buffy ran her thumb over the tip, scooping up a little pre-cum. Unaware of what to do with it; she extracted her hand from him to have a closer look at the sticky fluid.

On a whim, she stuck her tongue out and had a little taste. Seeing this, Spike groaned and suddenly grabbed her hand, pulling it away from her mouth and closing his eyes.

“Don’t do that to me, alright? Jesus…”

Deciding to try something out, Buffy began to run her hand up and down his length, squeezing a little at the thicker base. He seemed to be enjoying it, and so she carried on, getting a little faster as his breathing became more labored. When he suddenly stopped her, clenching his jaw with a pained look, Buffy’s eyes grew wide and she became unbelievably nervous once again.

Looking from her hand to his face, she made a quick guess at the problem and let go a little. “Is…is that okay? Am I hurting you, or…”

Smiling at her nervousness, and tilting his head backwards, Spike groaned. “No, baby…that’s just right. I just need to stop a minute.”

Buffy smiled inwardly. Baby?

Spike stepped back away from her, closing his eyes and standing still for a moment, before opening them and grinning at her. With his eyes fixed on her, he tore the condom packet with his teeth, before making quite the show of rolling the rubber onto himself.
Almost casually he sauntered over to her, laying her back on the bed and leaning over her, nudging her legs apart with his knee.

“You still okay with this?”

Nodding, Buffy smiled. To anyone else, his repeated question may have seemed annoying, but Buffy was just happy that he was willing to give her an out – she was positive that he’d stop if she asked him to, and it was more reassuring than ever. She ran her hands up and down his chest, softly stroking his collar bone, before letting her hands rest on his shoulders.

Picking her up by the waist, he scooted her back a bit, and then leaned down, capturing her lips in a heated kiss. She felt his hand stroking the underside of her thigh as he lifted it slightly, and then she felt him position himself at her entrance.

With lust-darkened eyes, he looked down at her. “Tell me when.”

On instinct, Buffy wrapped her legs around his waist and placed her hands on his shoulders. She tried to concentrate on the indents her fingers made in his skin instead of her nerves as she whispered, “Now…be slow…”

Gently as he could, Spike pushed inside her, trying to contain his loud groan as he felt her tight muscles enveloping him. It took all his self-control not to slam right inside her like he desperately wanted to. When he came to the barrier inside her, they both felt it, and all it took was a little nod from Buffy, before Spike pushed his way through it in one little jerk. A strange noise escaped from her throat, and he looked down to see her eyes screwed shut, her face an image of pain.

“…Buffy?”

She seemed to panic, squeezing his shoulders tighter as she squeaked, “No wait…don’t move…”

Spike nodded, leaning down to kiss her forehead lightly. “I won’t…you alright?”

Opening one eye, Buffy nodded.

“What does it feel like?”

She seemed to contemplate this, trying to describe the feeling. “Like…ugh…pressure.”

“Does it hurt?”

Again she nodded, opening her other eye and looking up into his. “A little. It’s just uncomfortable. How does it feel for you?”

Spike smiled a little. “Well, I feel extremely comfortable.”

Relieved, Buffy sighed. Biting her lip she moved her legs a little higher on his waist, wriggling a little to get comfortable. Spike groaned, holding his breath, waiting for her to give him the go ahead.

“Okay, I think I’m alright…slow though, okay?”

Moving his hips from side to side slightly, Spike watched her face. Her eyes were closed again, sometimes scrunching up for a second before her mouth opened into a little ‘o’.

“You alright, Buffy?”

“I…yeah…I think so.”

Spike smiled, leaning on his elbow and moving his hand up to stroke her check. “Open your eyes for me.”

She did as he asked, staring up at him for a second before commenting, “I guess it doesn’t usually take this long.”

He pulled a face, tilting his head to the side again. “The starting off part? No, it doesn’t…but all this trauma only happens the first time.”

“Are you annoyed?” she whispered, a concerned frown etched on her features.

Spike sighed, staring down at her. “Buffy…do I look annoyed?”

Shaking her head, Buffy again shifted her legs, once again bracing her hands on his shoulders and taking a deep breath.

“I’m ready…”

“You sure?”

“Yes.”

Spike slowly pulled out of her about half way, staring at her face as he thrust back in again. Her eyes scrunched closed once more and he softly kissed her eye-lids, leaning back as she opened them again.

He thrust again, and this time Buffy frowned for a moment, but her eyes remained open.

Spike’s voice was slightly husky this time when he spoke, “Is that hurting less each time I do it?”

“Uh huh…”

Spike nodded, suddenly kissing her hard, moving his mouth from her lips to her ear, where he began to pant into her ear.

A few seconds later, Buffy realized she was panting too, and lifting her hips to meet his as he thrust into her, quicker and quicker each time.

All the while, Spike’s muted TV flashed in the background, changing the colours of the walls, and their faces.

“You feel…so good…” he whispered, kissing her cheek as he brought his fingers to his mouth, sucking on them before lowering them out of her sight.

She felt his hand moving down between them, and gasped when his fingers touched her clit. “I…what are you…oh!”

Buffy’s eyes widened as all of the feelings from before intensified suddenly, her stomach tightening and her body stiffening. Her hips began to meet his with more force, and her breathing became even more labored. The noise was like heaven in his ears, and he felt her arms slipping from him due to the perspiration. Buffy tried to grip onto him, and felt his other arm in the centre of her back, keeping her steady. As he continued to stroke her, Spike felt her tighten all around him, and he buried his face in her hair in his attempt to muffle the roar he could feel coming.

Buffy tumbled over the edge first, Spike following swiftly behind, both of them shaking as they held each other tightly.


Although sated, Buffy quickly began to feel hot and suffocated underneath Spike’s body, so she was relieved when he rolled off of her, removing the condom from his body and dropping it into the bin by his bed. Looking over at her, Spike smiled, rolling onto his side and stroking her face.

“You okay?”

Neither of them had any idea why he was whispering, but somehow it felt right to be quiet right then, so Buffy only nodded, placing her hand over his on her face. He pulled her to him, wrapping the light quilt around them. She lay her head on his chest, before closing her eyes. She didn’t see the look in his eyes as he lay quietly beside her.


Just as Buffy began to feel herself drifting off, she heard Spike sigh, long and deep, before he whispered, “You should go back into Cordy’s room.”

Buffy opened her eyes slowly as his words filtered through her mind’s haze, her heart rate quickening to a sickening speed.

He wanted her to leave?

Spike’s expression was soft, and Buffy recognized that his look was of pity. There was a small smile on his face, and his blue eyes were wide. Without saying a word, she slowly climbed out of the bed, wincing slightly at the soreness between her legs as she sat up. She stayed there for a moment, her back to him as she breathed deeply, trying to stop herself from crying.

She’d just given herself to him completely, let him see her and touch her in a way that no-one else ever had, and now he wanted her to leave?


She felt Spike’s hand on her back and flinched, standing up quickly and grabbing her ‘enticing piece of cloth’ from the floor, she pulled it quickly over her head and left his room without looking back. As she closed the door behind her, the tears began to fall. Her head was reeling as she stumbled into the bathroom, her heart pounding in her ears. In her panic, she began to hyperventilate, holding her chest and closing her eyes against the pain.

Beyond it all, she hoped that Spike couldn’t hear her.


A few minutes later when the tears had subsided slightly and her breathing was back to normal, Buffy tip-toed back into Cordelia’s bedroom. Grabbing her bag, she rifled through it in the dark, trying to find a pair of panties. Finding a pair, she pulled them on quickly, picking up her open sleeping bag and stepping over Anya and Faith to sit on the bay-window. She curled up in the now-cold sleeping bag and sighed, resting her head against the icy window and watching a road in the distance.

Her heart hurt as she imagined leaving in a few days time. Although she was angry and hurt, the idea of leaving now, after what they’d done together…it seemed wrong. A few minutes ago, all she wanted to do was sleep. Now, the idea seemed alien to her. A loud sob escaped her lips and she scrunched her eyes closed, feeling her energy drain away as more tears rolled across her cheeks.


Spike lay quietly in his bed, trying to sleep – but unable to ignore the sound of Buffy’s sobbing in the next room.

He sighed.

She had left before he’d had a chance to explain. He didn’t mean it to come out the way it did, and once it had there was no taking it back. What would have happened in the morning when Cordelia woke up and wondered where Buffy was? He wasn’t being cruel, he was being productive. If anyone found her in his bed the next morning, they would both be in serious trouble. He grew angry as he heard her sob again, and in one quick movement he was out of the bed, pulling on the pair of silk boxer shorts that she’d stolen earlier and walking out into the hall.

Without stopping, he opened the door to Cordelia’s bedroom and blinked in the dark, able to see her silhouette on the window-sill. She didn’t turn to him as he walked towards her, swearing as he almost stood on one of her friends, then carefully stepping over the other. He didn’t speak as he reached her; just put his arms underneath her knees and back, picking her up gently.

This time as he left the room, he did it in silence, stepping over both Faith and Anya without difficulty and then walking out without closing the door. The hall light was on, and Buffy glanced at his face, seeing the content expression on it briefly before he stepped into his dark bedroom and closed the door with his foot. He laid her down on his bed, walking over to the television and shutting it off before climbing in next to her.

She felt him slide his arm around her waist and pull her to him, kissing the front of her bare shoulder softly before laying his head on the pillow and closing his eyes.

Accepting his silent apology, Buffy hooked her leg over his and closed her eyes.

Tomorrow was going to be a good day.


The End
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=4704