No Need For Names by tahmoe
Summary: Elizabeth meets William in a bar. They have a one night stand.
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: Yes Word count: 55169 Read: 37729 Published: 10/02/2004 Updated: 12/10/2004

1. 1 by tahmoe

2. It Takes Two to Tango by tahmoe

3. Loving of a Different Kind by tahmoe

4. The Flesh is Weak by tahmoe

5. It's Polite To Share by tahmoe

6. Regrets by tahmoe

7. More Than You Know by tahmoe

8. Unfinished Pleasure by tahmoe

9. Jealous Much by tahmoe

10. Tell Me What You Want by tahmoe

11. The Heart Knows by tahmoe

12. Welcome To My World by tahmoe

13. A Twist Of Faith by tahmoe

14. Unnecessary Roughness by tahmoe

15. Sex, Tears and Shame by tahmoe

16. Female Trouble-Part 1 by tahmoe

17. Female Trouble-Part 2 by tahmoe

18. Coming Clean by tahmoe

19. Abstinence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder by tahmoe

20. Life Without Faith by tahmoe

21. Life Goes On by tahmoe

1 by tahmoe
Disclaimer: The characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy. I own nothing.

He'd caught her eye right away. He was beautiful and looked like a male model with flawless pale skin, high set cheekbones, blue penetrating eyes, and sensual full lips that weren't hard to miss. Every Saturday night he'd come into the bar, wearing a black t-shirt, black jeans, black boots and a black leather trench coat. There was something that drew her to him. Whenever he entered the bar, she sensed him. She couldn't explain it but she knew she wanted him.

She remembered the first time she saw him. It was like watching a superstar walk down the red carpet. She couldn't take her eyes off of him and when he walked by her, he smelled like an ashtray and expensive cologne. The smell was intoxicating. Only two words described him sex appeal and he dripped in it. He seated himself in the same corner booth by the exit. He was never alone for long. Men and women approached him. He seemed to like the attention from both sexes never leaving the club alone. There was always some lucky man or woman on his arm. Clearly, he was bisexual but she didn't mind.

"Do you know his name?" she asked the bartender, leaning over the bar

"No, but he is a regular."

"He's gorgeous."

"Yeah, but you don't want to get involved with him."

"Why not?"

"I hear he's into everything."

"What does that mean?"

"Sex, drugs and rock and roll. Take your pick."

All eyes were on him when he entered the club. It was a typical Saturday night. William was looking for some action. He didn't know what he was in the mood for. His appetite for the sexes changed every week. The attention of one sex was never enough. He was strongly attracted to both, but often preferred the ladies. In case he wanted some quick action in the alley, he sat at his usual booth closet to the exit. The night was slow. There were several men and women that caught his eye but he realized he'd already had them and wasn't interested in repeat performances. Sex with no strings attached was the best sex and sex with friends was a big no, no. It always ended in disaster. Who ever thought of the phrase "Friends with Benefits" had to be the stupidest git on the planet he thought. The outcome was always the same. The woman would admit her feelings and demand an exclusive relationship. The man would reject the relationship then be labeled a dog. No names, no exchanging of phone numbers, and no repeat performances were the rules he lived by.

William thought he was going to have to beat off until the stunning petite blonde, sitting at the bar caught his eye. It wasn't the first time he'd seen her in here, having noticed her on several occasions. She was always alone. He was guessing she was the stuck up type so it never crossed his mind to approach her. He leaned back in his booth to drink her in. He noticed the outfit she was wearing certainly wasn’t what a stuck up bitch would wear. She was looking to get laid, wearing a black mini skirt and a blood red fitted top with the shoulders cut out. Her tanned legs looked exquisite in her 4-inch come-fuck-me-pumps and he could picture them wrapped around his back. Her lips were shinny like red candle apples and he pictured them wrapped around his dick. He could also picture running his hands through her long blonde hair, thinking she would do just fine.

Elizabeth was intrigued. She could use a little sex, drugs and rock and roll in her life. She always had the safe jobs, the safe friends, and the safe boyfriends. She wanted a little spice but fear kept her from approaching him. She wanted to get laid but not that bad. She didn't want to seem desperate like all the others. Masturbation would never go out of style she thought.

Her eyes wondered in his direction. It appeared the blonde stranger was having a bad night. He was still sitting alone. Usually, he would have hooked up with someone by now. She shrugged the thought off, finishing the rest of her drink then gestured for the bartender to come over to pay her tab. Blindly, she reached for it. A cool hand covered hers causing her to feel butterflies in the pit of her stomach.

"I'll take care of that."

"No that want be necessary. I can pay my own t-"

Before Elizabeth could finish her statement, she was staring into the most intense blue eyes she had ever seen. She could feel her heart rate speeding up. She couldn't believe he was standing beside her. He paid her tab while she wondered what he wanted in return and with that sexy British accent, he could have whatever he wanted.

"Thank You."

"No problem, luv"

"By the way. I'm Eli-."

"Shhhh, that want be necessary. Would you like to come home with me?"

"Yes"

It was that simple. They both exited the club. Elizabeth followed him back to his place in her own car. She was going to throw caution to wind, live on the edge and take a risk. She was ecstatic that she was one of the chosen ones. The handsome blonde could have any one he wanted tonight and he wanted her. Elizabeth was wet with excitement. It had been six months since she had gotten some. A guy name Parker was the last person she'd been with. After having sex with him, she considered celibacy.

The gorgeous blonde lived in the good part of town. She knew this because one of her college girlfriends, Faith, lived in the same condos. She parked her car, walking over to him. They walked up the driveway, holding hands. She was nervous.

Spike exited his car first, watching her park. He was glad he didn't live far from the bar. He thought if she turned out to be a cold fish, he would still have enough time to return to the bar for something better. He sensed she was nervous so he held her hand.

He leaned in and whispered. "Don't be nervous, luv. I don't bite unless you want me to."

His hot breath tickled her ear causing her mouth to gape open as she let out a girlish sigh. She hadn’t done this before. She wasn't like her girlfriend Faith. Elizabeth was into relationships. She never had a one nightstand. She started to have second thoughts but it was her need to take the edge off that masturbation couldn’t do that made her continue.

He entered his home first, shutting the door behind them, never leaving the foyer. The blonde stranger grabbed her face, pushing her against the door. He kissed her. It was hard yet tender. Elizabeth yanked her lips from his, staring into his eyes in shock then pulled his mouth back to hers. The kiss started slow and deep, increasing to an uncontrollable orgy of licks, sucks, and bits. His lips consumed hers like fire, disarming, intense, and erotic. She had never been kissed like that before. She'd felt like the kisses would never end and didn't want them to.

He descended down her body, planting kisses along the way. He was on his knees, looking up into her eyes. His fingertips danced up the back of her calves to her thighs. He pulled down her underwear, never taking his eyes off hers, placing one of her legs over his shoulders. He kissed her pussy then returned his eyes to hers as if asking for permission to continue. She felt like she was under a thrall, witnessing what looked like a hint of gold in his blue eyes. Once again, his lips were on her lips. She placed both her hands to the back of his head, holding him in place. A rush of hot liquid trailed down her legs accompanied by his tongue. She took in deep breaths, trying to stay conscious. He m licked her pussy like a lollipop, stopping only to tease her pink center. She pulled on his blonde locks, moaning is pleasure as another orgasm washed over her.

"Yes, yes, yes,yes YES!! YES!!! YES!!! OH GOD, OH GOD" she screamed.

Feeling her weaken, he removed her leg from his shoulder. Elizabeth slid down the door, panting like she had run a marathon, already a slave to his tongue. Her fragile state posed no problem for him. He pulled her closer, spreading her legs further apart. Suction and slurping noises filled his darken home. He probed her pussy like her mouth, persuading her to yield to him. His dick throbbed in response.

"Damn baby, you're so wet. I can't wait to fuck you."

William wiped his mouth, licking her secretions from the back of his hand. He positioned her limp body so that she was straddling him. He kissed her with an intensity he never showed any of his other lovers. Elizabeth kissed him back with equal intensity. He pulled off her shirt and bra, biting her pert nipple. He left on her skirt and the 4-inch come-fuck-me pumps. She removed his his-t-shirt, undoing his zipper to free his stiff cock. She stroked him. In one easy motion, she slid onto his shaft. Spike tried to stop her but she was too quick. The words lost on his lips.

She felt the fullness of his desire. He was large and long. Elizabeth thought she was never going to reach the base. She rode his cock several times, grinding onto it with downward motions. She was glad she came. No pun intended.

A few strokes want hurt he thought, breaking his never to go bareback rule. William had many lovers but she was the first he ever did that with. He didn’t want to move inside her but his dick had other plans. Her heat caught him off guard. She felt like a sauna and it was irresistible. She drew sounds out of him he didn't know he was capable of making.
He had to stop.

"Luv, aren't we forgetting something?" he whispered, trying to not to come.

"Oh, yeah right, condom."

"No worries."

William reached into his back pocket, pulling out a Magnum. Quickly, he placed it on his dick while she massaged his balls. He flipped them over, rolling them onto the carpet of the living room. He kissed her. She accepted his tongue without hesitation while molding into his embrace.

There was a sexual urgency between them. They roamed each other's bodies like nomads, fucking at a wild pace. They responded to each other like lost lovers, reuniting after spending years apart.

She was amazed by his endurance. Out of an act of possession, she clung to him. The harder he fucked her the more she craved. The sounds of their wet slapping bodies increased her sexual appetite. She wanted it to go on and on and on with him.

Animal pleasure took control of William’s brain. He fucked her hard and deep, enjoying the sounds of her pleasure. It was hot and sweaty. Her sweet scent possessed him.
He wanted to spend his entire life buried between her legs. She was insatiable he thought. His other lovers would have begged for release minutes ago.

Their mutual cum screams and orgasmic cries filled the room. The remaining empty spaces were occupied by their gasps, his growls and her moans. The bare walls were decorated by their tastes, scents and sweat. They clawed and scratched at each other like animals. It was savage until the pleasure they had given each other had become too much to sustain. They came together, dedicating their orgasms to each other.
It Takes Two to Tango by tahmoe
Elizabeth awoke with the unfamiliarity of knowing she was not in her own bed. Matter of fact she wasn't in a bed at all. Last night was memorable she thought, but she had no intentions of staying. She had never been fucked so thoroughly in her life. She smiled at the notion that for once, she could brag about having great sex. She had trouble adjusting her eyes to the morning daylight as she surveyed the pleasurable damage to her body. She looked like she had been in battle. She was covered in bruises, scratches, bite marks, sweat and day old cum. Sex with the gorgeous blonde stranger was hot and wild and although it just him, she felt like she had been gang banged.

Her skirt was ruined. Getting stale cum out of clothes was like getting gum out of hair. She noticed the heel on her black pumps was broken. She wondered how it happened. With a smile, she remembered. She had broken it against his back after succumbing to her last orgasm for the night. It was a strong, exciting and so intense she drew blood from his neck. She assumed he liked it. After biting her back, he came too.

She looked at him. His body matched his face. He was beautiful. He must work out she thought as he outlined his frame with her hand without touching him. She didn't want to wake him. Once she finished admiring his spectacular body, she was going to sneak out. She used the word damn in admiration of his form not realizing she it out loud. She watched him stir in his sleep then quickly laid back down beside him, pretending to be asleep.

William awoke from his coma, cursing under his breath. He had broken another rule. He let her stay the night. It was a first for him. Often his sexual encounters were like business transactions. Once the objective was achieved, both parties went their separate ways. However he’d never seen such beauty so early in the morning. She looked hot in the bar but bar lighting and a few drinks would make anybody look good. He had awakened with at few dogs in his time but she was even hotter. He was pleased as he watched her sleep while admiring her body. The scratches and bruises didn’t take away from her beauty. She was covered with him.

He noticed a tear in the seam of her skirt and one of the heels of her come-fuck-me pumps was broken. He knew he was responsible. He struggled to control himself, but the sex demon in him showed her no mercy. He moved closer to her, smelling her hair. He remembered it sticking to his back, his chest, his hands, and his face. He remembered it getting caught in their mouths while they kissed. He wanted her again. However, the repeat performance rule nagged at him. Technically, it was still the same day. They arrived at his place at 1:00AM Sunday morning. His actions were justified he thought.

He scooted even closer, pushing his cock against her ass. He removed her shoes and skirt, sliding it down her legs. He kissed the nape of her neck, trailing his tongue down the curve to her shoulder. While grinding his steel rod into the crack of her ass, the tip found her opening. He teased it, while using his index and middle fingers to play with her clit.

Elizabeth knew he was watching her. There goes her plan for a quick getaway she thought. She pretended to still be asleep but watched him through hooded eyes while he removed her skirt and shoes. She shivered against him, feeling the pressure of his fingertips on her clit. His hips moved back and forth against her ass, while the helmet of his dick begged for entry. She wasn’t going to deny him. The pretending was over. She lifted her leg, giving him better access to the wetness he was creating.

"Good morning, luv. Sleep well." He whispered, distracting her while he put on a condom.

"Morning and Yes I did."

She wondered what was taking him so long to enter her, forgetting they needed a condom.

"What do you want?" he whispered, squeezing her breasts

"You"

"How do you want it?"

"Rough"

"Kiss me"

The minute their mouths met, he entered her. The initial contact was overwhelming as they rocked together on their sides at a slow and erotic pace.

"Hold on luv" he whispered in her ear, rolling onto his back.

William increased the pace. The new position allowed him to thrust into her more rigorously. It took them a while to find a rhythm. Sensing the position was something new for her. He helped her along by wrapping his arms tighter around her waist, which her still while she rotated her hips. The awkwardness disappeared. Her hair covered his face and the smell alone made his thickness increase inside her. His fingers found her clit and teased it. He wanted her to scream his name but forgot he didn’t tell her. He wished he had.

"Is this how you want it, baby?"

"Yes, God yes"

"Fuck me back."

Elizabeth was on top of William with her back turned to him. The new position enabled her to take him in deeper. She had never had anyone fuck her like that before, realizing she learned something new. His cock was pressed against her g-spot, causing a fresh gush of moisture. She wanted to scream his name but didn’t know it. Her body jerked from the power of his thrusts. She was close. The immense pleasure she felt from his clit tease combined with his thrusts, triggered her orgasm. It hit her like a freight train and she was a wreck. She loved it.

"Please..more..more..Oh God...Yes..more"

He fucked her harder. God, she felt good he thought. He prayed for restraint. Her warm inviting skin seeped into his skin. Her sounds of pleasure seized his senses. He didn't want to come. He knew this was going to be the last time he was going to have her. The words "no repeat performances" were like a nat in his ear. He had to play by his own rules. She was a threat. God, what is she doing to him he thought as he roared his release.

"You were amazing. I have never been with such an animal."

He rolled them both to the side, surrounded by the heat of their passion. They panted and gasped for air, trying to get their heart rates under control. When their spasms slowed down to a stop, they kissed, knowing it would be their last kiss.

"It's getting late. I really need to go." She said, stroking his arm.

"I know."

They untangled their bodies, searching for their clothes. There was an awkward silence, they both wanted to avoid. William watched her get dressed, feeling an odd sense of loss. He hadn't felt that way since he broke up with his crazy ex-girlfriend Drusilla. He didn't want her to leave, feeling anxious like he needed to say something right away.

"No need to wear the same clothes, pet. Take a shower here and I'll let you wear something of mine."

He was right. She didn't want to put on her the same clothes. She took him up on his offer.

"That would be nice."

Elizabeth relaxed under the hot shower. She couldn't stop thinking about him. The water had felt like a thousand little tongues on her skin. Her body stilled hummed for his touch, creating a void. She missed him. He had awakened a need in her and the thought of erasing his scent made her feel like she had committed a crime. She touched herself, pushing her fingers into her warm channel. She wanted to feel his mouth on hers. She wanted to feel his hard stiff cock, dominating her. She came. The sounds she was making were like a call to the wild, reaching high level of volume and a renewed energy.

William's cock flexed. He couldn't take his eyes off her. There was nothing sexier then watching a woman masturbate. His cock wept pre-cum and the shower had done nothing to conceal her pleasure. He needed her. He wanted her and he was going to take her.

"Loved the show, pet." He said, entering the shower.

William picked up where she left off, inserting three fingers into her pussy. He kissed her, working his fingers back and forth. He greeted the spongy nerves, deepening the kiss each time he touched it. She was so wet he couldn't tell if it was from the shower or all her. His kisses turned into bites, claiming all the places he could reach. His aching cock rubbed against her stomach, begging for participation. He wanted to feel her heat on his cock like the first time.

Elizabeth was startled out of happy land. She was learning to expect the unexpected with him. His hot open mouth kisses were soulful, replacing her inhibitions with willful naughtiness. His erection knocked on her stomach like an invited guest. She welcomed it into the comfort of her hand. She wanted him inside her, remembering how it felt the first time.

"I need to feel you. I need to feel your hot pussy on my dick."

"Yes, I know. I want to feel you too, but the condom."

"Fuck the condom. I need you now."

"No, no we can't." She whispered, trying to become the voice of reason.

"Just for a little while, I'll stop when you tell me to."

"We can't."

" Do you desire me as much as I desire you?"

"God, yes" she whispered, closing her eyes to the new sensations washing over her from his question.

"Don't close your eyes. Look at me. Just for a little while, okay luv."

"Okay"

William picked up where she left off, inserting three fingers into her pussy. He kissed her, working his fingers back and forth. He greeted the spongy nerves, deepening the kiss each time he touched it. She was so wet he couldn't tell if it was from the shower or all her. His kisses turned into bites, claiming all the places he could reach. His aching cock rubbed against her stomach, begging for participation. He wanted to feel her heat on his cock like the first time.

Elizabeth was startled out of happy land. She was learning to expect the unexpected with him. His hot open mouth kisses were soulful, replacing her inhibitions with willful naughtiness. His erection knocked on her stomach like an invited guest. She welcomed it into the comfort of her hand. She wanted him inside her, remembering how it felt the first time.

"Fuck me. Fuck me."

"Yeah, baby....Tell me what you need."

"Fuck me hard....harder....harder."


He watched her with growing excitement, listening to her voice horse with lust and need. His sweet agony intensified as his thrusts became more powerful and demanding. The more he gave the more he received in return. William had met his match.

Elizabeth felt like a lustful, sexy animal turned on by her own bluntness and crudeness. Her drive was untamed. She wanted him to fill her completely, roughly. Every thing about him was an aphrodisiac. Sex with him was like an addictive drug and he was her pusher.

Cock and wetness joined together in a truly erotic union. They were of one flesh, pulled by the very presence of the other. It was a hunger neither one of them could explain. Their bodies communicated a language they only they could speak. They were victims of their own desires, mating beneath the waterfall of ecstasy.

Their orgasmic waves of pleasure started off on a high note and continued on an ascending scale. Filled with sexual emotion, their voices were never heard. Her orgasm was like a thief in the night, robbing her of hers. He crashed on the beach of his senses, waiting for her words to come. They never came but he did.
Loving of a Different Kind by tahmoe
William had only been pussy whipped once in his life. His ex-girlfriend Drusilla had him by the shorthairs. He would have done anything for her. Unfortunately, she wouldn't have done the same for him. She cheated on him several times, gave him crabs, gonnorhea, and a herpes scare. He was too afraid to take an AIDS test but it was a requirement for his insurance policy. Luckily, he was clean. It was enough for him to make it a rule to never go bareback again, no matter how good the pussy was he thought.

The best fuck of his life walked out the door. He had unprotected sex with her twice. She didn't strike him as the type of girl that slept around. However, what that type is he will never know he thought. What he did know was that he needed to get tested again. If she burned him, he would be pissing fire within a week. As for the other nastier diseases, he would have to sweat bullets for a couple of weeks.

Her name was Elizabeth Summers. He was glad he asked. He would need that information in the future, considering she was all over his dick. She had him doing things he vowed he would not do except with his future wife or life partner. She was definitely a threat he thought and he was going to stay the hell away from her. He could handle not going to Willy's Bar for a few days.

Two weeks had passed and William's cock seemed to be in order. He checked his dick, looking for any unusual growths. He loved his cock. He made of point of "petting" it everyday. A month had passed. His test results came back negative. He had no little nasties to report. Great, now he could throw away her number he thought. He was not getting mixed up that bint anymore. He wanted to celebrate. One month and two weeks of no sex made William want to pull his hair out. He was horny. He dropped ecstasy before leaving the house. He needed a quick fix and he knew where to get it.

Willy's was crowded. The effects of the drug had taken root. He ordered the usual, heading over to the corner booth. It was occupied. It must be his lucky night he thought. He had only been in the bar for twenty minutes and saw exactly what he wanted.

"You're sitting in my booth."

"I was waiting for you."

"Really"

"Well lets go then."

"Can I a least finish my drink first?"

"Do you really want to?"

"No."

"Come on"

"By the way my name is Scott, Scott Hope."

"What did you say your name was?"

"I didn't and lets keep it that way, mate."

"Sure man what ever you say."

William was pleased he found someone to fuck so quickly. The bloke he picked up was a petite fellow. He talked too much and it was obvious he was a bottom. William had never taken it up the ass. However, there was no doubt in his mind that little Scott was going to.

"Can I use your bathroom?"

William directed him to the bathroom annoyed they were not getting straight to the sex.

"The bathroom is there and when you're done, the bedroom is there. Don't keep me waiting."

Scott used the bathroom and freshened up. He removed all of his clothing, not wanting to disappoint the drop dead gorgeous stranger. He walked into the bedroom, feeling William wrapped his arms around his waist. Scott felt what appeared to be a very large erection against his ass. Tonight was his lucky night he thought.

"Right down to business huh?"

"I told you I don't like to wait."

William's strong masculine hands caressed Scott's chest and stomach, cupping his semi-erect cock. He was pleased Scott was almost there. He trailed his tongue down the length of his neck, while he massaged his cock to hardness. Scott turned around, pulling William's mouth into a deep kiss. It was rough and demanding. They played hide and seek with their tongues for several minutes, standing in the same spot. Without breaking contact from Scott's mouth, William removed his clothes and maneuvered Scott to the bed. He worked his way down to Scott's stiff cock, putting it into his mouth. He sucked cock just like he ate pussy, well. He was disappointed Scott wasn't bigger. However, he wasn't the one going to be taking it in the ass. He alternated between sucking and stroking Scott's little prick until he begged for release. William pulled back, turning Scott over on his stomach, without letting him come.

Scott was in Heaven. Not only did he score a hot guy, but also a hot guy with a big cock. The handsome stranger with the bluest eyes he had ever seen wrapped him in his arms like a blanket. Oddly, he made him feel safe but Scott felt there was a devious side to him. His lips felt like cotton balls against his. His body felt like soft marble. The gorgeous blonde stranger was taking him to the point of no return. He wanted to find out over and over again if possible. However, guys that beautiful never wanted him to stick around.

William ran his hands along Scott's back; placing rough kisses along the way. Several times he swatted his ass before kissing the soreness he knew he created. He was never gentle when he fucked a man. There was no need to be. He just wanted to hit and quit it. He pulled out the lube and a condom from his nightstand. He lubricated his fingers, inserting two into Scott's ass. He was tight. His cock jumped in response, waiting to be crowned with latex. He worked his fingers inside Scott's tight hole until he was satisfied he would be able to accommodate his big cock. He place it at Scott's entrance, taking his time to get all the way in. William gripped Scott's small hips, moving at a steady even pace. He purred like Eartha Kitt. Scott's tightness reminded him of Elizabeth. His eyes opened. Why the hell was he thinking about her he thought? Then he remembered
Scott's petiteness had a familiarity. He was small like her. William picked up the pace, fucking Scott like a hammer hitting a nail. He came in a great spasmodic rush, collapsing his sweaty weight onto Scott's back.

Scott arched his back like a cat, feeling William's strong hands everywhere. His spine tingled with anticipation. He knew he was in for the ride of his life. His cock oozed pre-cum. William whacked his ass and it felt wonderful. He was into spanking. The gorgeous blonde stranger penetrated him with fingers and cock. He was still hard. His asshole had taken a beating and he loved every minute of it, coming for the second time.

William climbed off of Scott and out of the bed. He needed to vomit. The ecstasy didn't mix well with the alcohol. He took a long shower, hoping Scott had taken the hint and left. He was not in the mood for conversation. He wanted to sleep. He wanted Elizabeth.
The Flesh is Weak by tahmoe
When Elizabeth walked out his door, she knew she probably was never going to see him again. After their passionate encounter, she contemplated returning his clothes but she needed several drinks for that to happen. She placed them in the trunk of her car. She was going to leave them in front of his home with a thank you note. It had been almost two months and his clothes were still in her trunk.

Showers were never the same. She couldn't take one without masturbating. Instead she tried taking baths. Those worked for a while but the hot caress of the water reminded her of him. She took cold showers. They worked but he was never far from her thoughts. However, he wasn't a stranger anymore. His name was William Bledsoe. The name sounded like British upper class but he was more cockney. She laughed, realizing the first four letters of that word spelled cock. It suited him.

Elizabeth sat in her office, staring at the bare white walls. She felt like she was in a mental institution. She was unable to concentrate on the paper work in front of her. Waiting for her doctor to call, was nerve racking. She was embarrassed to tell her doctor she needed another check-up so soon. She and Dr. Joyce were very close. She had been her family doctor since she was a little girl. Elizabeth admired her. After her own mother died, Dr. Joyce became a surrogate mother to her and she reprimanded her like one. No more unprotected sex for her she thought. If it turned out she contracted something, at least she knew how to find him.

A knock on her door startled her. She pretended to be engulfed with her computer screen.

"Hello, slut."

"Oh, its just you."

"Now is that anyway to treat your best friend."

"How did you get in here, unannounced?"

" I threaten your secretary."

"Oh"

"Damn B why the sad face? Let me guess you're thinking about blondie. Let it go B. How long it has been? A month? Two?"

"Yes, I mean no. My doctor still hasn't called. I'm getting worried. And stop calling me B. This is a professional atmosphere. No one calls me 'B' here."

"I told you to stop trying to be like me. Lovem and leavem that's what I always say. He really did a number on you. I wish I could have seen you two lust bunnies going at it."

"Oh gross, Faith"

"What? Look, I'm just saying it sounded really hot. I wouldn't mind trying some of that out. You say it goes to Willy's a lot huh."

Elizabeth looked directly at Faith. She wished she had never told her about William. Ever since they were kids, she always wanted what she had. She was known as the high school slut and had flirted with at least three of her boyfriends in the past. However, Faith always had her back. She overlooked her flaws.

"Not funny, Faith."

"Hey, I'm just kidding. I'm five by five. I don't want your sloppy seconds anyway. Cheer up. It's not the end of the world. I'm sure everything is going to be fine. Look, I gotta go to the police station. This cop I am doing told me there was a restraining order put on me."

"What did you do now?"

"Well, this other guy I'm seeing girlfriend rolled up on us getting busy in his car and started breaking out the windows. I got pissed and slugged her."

"Immature, much?"

"Hey the bitch was asking for it. Look, we'll talk later."

After Faith exited the office, the phone rang.

Elizabeth was relieved. Dr. Joyce had given her a clean bill of health and another lecture. She welcomed it. Now, she could move on. As far as she was concerned, she had taken all her risks for the year. At least she had an interesting chapter in her diary. She called Faith with the good news. She wanted to celebrate.

"One more and I have to go. Are trying to get me drunk?" Elizabeth said, downing another shot.

"Yeah B I am so I can have my way with you."

Faith stared at Elizabeth with a sparkle in her eye. She found Elizabeth attractive, acting on it once. In college, she and Elizabeth fooled around at a fraternity party. Elizabeth was drunk and had passed out. She on the other hand wasn't. She carried Elizabeth back to her dorm, undressed her and ate her out. Elizabeth never knew.

After leaving Faith's condo, Elizabeth was feeling no pain. She was in complete control. She reached the main street. She needed to take a right turn. Instead she took a left, driving in the same direction she took almost two months ago. She needed to return William's clothes. She figured since she was in the neighborhood, it would be the proper thing to do. She looked for his car, locating the classic black Desoto parked in front of his home.

She knocked on the door several times, but he didn't answer. She twisted the doorknob. It was unlocked. She walked in. Her heart pounded in her chest. It was the only sound she could hear. Quickly, she sobered up. She walked further into the house, bending to greet the carpet fibers partly responsible for the pleasure she received what seemed like so long ago.

"Come to criticize my housekeeping."

Elizabeth looked up. He was standing in the doorway of his bathroom, wrapped in a towel. Perfect was the best word to describe him. Her body reacted. The sight of him made her want to lose control. He had a hypnotic sexuality that left her moist with readiness.

"I wanted to return your clothes and say thank you."

"Are you sure that's all you came for?"

William had to readjust his eyes to make sure it was really her. She was still as beautiful as he remembered. Thoughts and images of their night together came rushing back. Her face, her mouth, her hands, and her body were triggers to a reoccurring dream. She was always with him. The desire to be with her was overwhelming.

She yearned for him to rip her clothes off. Passion and face was written on his face and in his eyes. She was glad she was not the only lost in their attraction. Internally, she drooled. Her mind was saying go but her body said stay and it was her body that won by a landslide.

William walked over to her. He could feel her hot breath on his face. She had been drinking. The smell of liquid courage he thought. He placed her fingers inside his mouth. Closing his eyes, he stimulated the tips with his tongue. He dragged them down the center of his chest to tuck of his towel. He leaned into her.

"In my dreams, I've been waiting for you to come."

His voice shocked her senses. There was a double meaning behind his words. Her body arched involuntarily. She had climbed another peak of wanting. A gasped, followed by a moan, escaped her lips. She could smell traces of his last cigarette mixed with his passion. She was turned her on.

"I can satisfy myself by the mere thought of you." She said, gripping the tuck of the towel.

William pulled away, releasing the towel from his body. With a sexy grin, he looked at his cock then back at her.

"Looks like someone else is happy to see you."

She looked at his engorged shaft, looking back at her. Its subliminal messages made her feel like a jailed inmate on visiting day. Her body shook without permission. She was drawn to him like steel fillings to a magnet.

William backed away from her until he reached his bedroom door. With part of his body already inside, he reached out to her. Elizabeth moved towards him, interlocking her hand with his. She closed the door behind them.

"Leave it open, I want the world to hear."

He made her weak. Her body felt like Jell-O. She was under a spell cast by the twinkling lust in his eyes. She needed to kiss him. She stepped towards him. He was elusive. The anticipation was like a slow vibrator on her clit. She looked at his well-formed hardness. Flesh and veins danced before her eyes. She wanted the taste of William on her lips.

He was addicting her to him. He circled her; amused by the way her eyes followed him. His approach to her was like a glorious drama. He lifted her chin with his index finger, reacquainting his lips with hers. The kiss was soft and deep at the same time then grew more profound.

Elizabeth was lost in an erotic world. He was her guide out of it. She felt him rip her and bra roughly away from her body. She didn't stop kissing him. The desire to be with him was hypnotizing. He fed a growing need within her. Her skirt circled her feet like a hola hoop. All that was left were her delicate white cotton panties. The warmth that radiated from his body endorsed her womanhood.

"Make me come," she whispered, barely able to catch her breath from his roughness.

Her wish was his command. William lifted her from the floor, continuing until her pussy was directly in his face. Urging her to wrap her legs around his neck, he held her underneath her legs, supporting her lower back with his forearms. Sniffing the evidence of her arousal, he ate her out through her panties. She tasted like sweet sin.

Elizabeth felt like a circus performer. She was floating in the air. She felt his tongue through her panties, bursting her dam. His mouth covered her entire pussy, creating a rhythm of sucking and licking. The words "forgive me father for I have sinned" invaded her mind. She screamed for absolution. Once her head hit the pillow, orgasm after orgasm shook her body. Streams of cum and pussy juice soaked through her panties, trickled down her inner thighs and oozed back to her rectum.

William was on her like a vulture. He opened his mouth wide and greedily to her chest, pushing both breast together so he could suck both her nipples at the same time. He kissed and licked the soft flesh of her throat and the sheen from her skin. Their kisses were like fierce rough caresses, sloppy, messy, and wet. His erection pushed against her pussy bone. The friction created from the dry humping was making him mad with want. He knew he needed to get a condom. It was a necessary evil, but he didn't want to stop. Caught up in the heat of the moment, he pushed a hole through her panties. The head of his cock entered the mouth of her pussy, welcoming him home.

"Elizabeth we have to stop," he whispered, teasing her opening.

She cherished the feeling of his bare skin clinging to hers. His tongue was like poetry. Every line and verse filled her with cock lust. Her nipples screamed hallelujah. Every bit, suck, and lick left flames. His erection was like a steel pool, rubbing against her clit. She didn't want him to stop. The denial was both the pain and the pleasure for her, sending heat straight to her sex. Another orgasm was building, and then abruptly it stopped.

"What, what's wrong? Why did you stop? She asked.

"I'm almost inside you, luv. I had to stop. We're forgetting something."

"Oh that."

Reality was like a cold bucket of water. He climbed off of her. His cock was still hard, throbbing against his muscled abdomen. She was still panting with need.

"There are other ways, turn around."

Elizabeth knew exactly where he was going.

"Put me in your mouth."

Elizabeth looked at his wicked sexy cock. It was a vision of veins. She couldn't wait to wrap her mouth around it. It would be the first time. She was going to show him how much she appreciated being on the receiving end. She wet hers lips like she was preparing for the dick sucking Olympics. The head was damp and sticky with excitement. She pulled it into a wet kiss; letting the pre-cum coat her lips like gloss. She tasted it, savoring his flavor on her tongue. It flexed before her eyes, daring her to suck it. She placed the head into her mouth, teasing the piping around the blood-engorged helmet. She used the tip of her tongue to trail the crease that lead to his weeping slit. She bathed his cock, zigzagging her tongue along the pulsating veins. The hair on balls tickled her nose with each downward motion. She wanted to sneeze, but was afraid it would kill the moment. She swallowed his entire length several times, using one of her hands to caress his balls, letting them know they were not forgotten. She stretched her neck, taking them into her mouth. She contracted her cheek muscles and hummed.

Her pink swollen pussy was like paradise dangling in his face. It begged to be filled with anything. Pushing pass the inflamed lips of her sex, he inserted his tongue. She came in his mouth. He was hooked. Her pussy juice left an aftertaste in his mouth like aged fine wine. He kept eating while her essence glazed his face like a hot baked cinnamon bun.

Elizabeth continued to suck William's cock despite the numerous orgasms that erupted within her. She pictured a hungry, drooling wolf with devilish blue eyes. He was filling up on her. The more she came the harder she sucked his cock. William had her coming and going so many times; her womb felt like a parade of contractions marched through it.

He wanted to feast on her for hours but the threat of his own orgasm was weakening his chances. Parting her ass cheeks, he inserted his index finger into her asshole. He knew she wouldn't be expecting it, positive it was virgin territory. Not for long he thought. Her orgasm was liquid proof; he would be fucking her there soon. She had the suction horsepower of a Hoover, one more lick and it would be over he thought. He had spoke too soon. Spasms of delight rocketed through his body. He cursed and screamed. He felt like he was having a seizure.

Load after load of hot cum coated the roof her mouth, spilling out the sides. She swallowed what didn't escape, but choked the minute his finger penetrated her ass. It was game over. Come poured out of her like a waterfall. She slumped over, with his dick still in her hand, crying out inhumane ecstasy.

Elizabeth managed to crawl to the end of bed. She didn't know where she was going. She had lost the ability to form a complete thought. Her arms and legs were spread out like eagles wings. She lay motionless except for the light twitching of her body. She was pacified and calmed.

William opened his eyes, realizing he was no longer in Heaven. He searched for her. The aftershocks of his orgasm left him partially paralyzed. He lifted his head, locating her at the end of the bed. She lay sprawled out, gloriously naked before him.

"So beautiful"

He turned her over, pulling closer to him. She smiled.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?"

"Stop that"

"No, I mean it, luv. You are so beautiful. Come here"

His words were poetic and sensuous. Like liquid, they washed over her. She looked into his eyes. He meant it she thought.

"You know pet, this would be easier on us if we just admit there is something between us."

"I know"

"We keep finding ourselves at this point. I would love nothing more than to feel your sweet pussy on my cock without any barriers. But I have to know if you are safe and protected."

"Yes, I am safe and I have been on the pill since I was sixteen. What about you?"

" I have the golden seal of approval from the board of health tattooed on my ass."

"This just isn't right. I want you so much. I can't even think."

"Nothing has ever felt so right, pet."

"Make me feel it, please"

He pulled her onto his lap, inserting two fingers into her pussy.

"Like that"

Elizabeth's head fell back, savoring the sensation of his penetration.

'Yes, give it to me"

"Plead for more," he whispered, moving his fingers in and out torturously slow.

"Please, please give it all to me"

William removed his fingers; pushing them into her mouth the same time he entered her.

"You're mine, Elizabeth"

"Call me Buffy."

"Buffy...Buffy...Buffy"

They kissed and desire took over. They became harder as the need increased. Teeth and Tongue penetrated and retreated, leaving claims. Choruses of desire escaped their lips, filling the room with cries and moans. Like music masterpieces, they moved together in a perfect note.

Hot, wet and covered in sweat, they dripped on each other's bodies like warm rain. The smell of sex was everywhere, creating a dense fog incapable of masking their ecstasy. Cream of cum flowed in a continuous stream between them. They clung to each other, resting their foreheads. It was an incredible ride.
It's Polite To Share by tahmoe
Faith was tired of waiting for Elizabeth. She was suppose to be meet her an hour ago. She left several messages on her cell phone, but Elizabeth had not returned her calls. Faith wanted to celebrate getting another set of assault charges dropped. She wanted to celebrate at Willy's. It was happy hour Wednesday. She thought if she left now, she could still make it.

Willy's was full of suits and straight woman who looked like men in suits. There was no one she wanted to party with. She ordered four shots of tequila and she wanted some action to go with it. Undesirable men and women covered the walls like bad wallpaper. Everyone looked uptight and the vibe in the room made her uncomfortable. She was not in her element. However, Elizabeth would not go to the Bronze. Drag queens, bikers, gays, and S&M types frequented the place. It was the best the gutter had to offer. It was her playground.

"Hi, come here often."

Faith turned, staring at a yellow-toothed man with a lecherous smile. He reeked of alcohol. He reminded her of her abusive father. She ignored him. She didn't need another assault charge.

"Oh I get it, it's not free. Well, how much honey?"

Faith turned redder than a stop sign. She faced the drunken idiot once more.

"I would rather invest in vibrator than fuck you. Get the hell away from me you drunk bastard before I knock you on your ass."

"What my money not good enough for you? I thought all whores liked money."

Unable to control the rage building inside her, Faith raised her fist. She was about to make contact with his face, but someone grabbed her wrist.

"What the fuck?"

"You don't want to do that, luv."

Faith acknowledged the voice from behind. She looked into the bluest bedroom eyes she had ever seen. She was speechless.

"A beautiful, sexy girl like yourself shouldn't be fighting in bars"

"He had it coming." She managed to say.

"Going to jail for hitting a public official carries a lengthy sentence."

"You know this guy."

"That drunken git it the mayor of her beloved town."

"Huh?"

"That's Mayor Wilkens. Didn't you know that?"

"Yeah sure. I knew that."

"Sure you did."

"So I guess you're my knight in shining armor."

"No pet, I just would hate to see all that beauty rot away in a jail cell."

William walked off, taking his seat a few feet away. He couldn't help but run to her rescue. He was a sucker for damsels in distress. However, the voluptuous brunette didn't look like she needed any help. He noticed her right away when she walked in. He was attracted to her immediately. She gave off an air about her that mirrored his own. He couldn't resist the urge to flirt with her, nothing more. He was not looking to pick anyone. He was there to meet his buddy Clem. His stash was running low. He wasted his last ecstasy pill, fucking little Scotty Hope and he needed some coke too. In his mind, drugs kept him same. He had a tendency towards violence. He wasn't an addict but the drugs soothed his demons from the past.

Faith couldn't take her eyes off him. She was mesmerized and disappointed at the same time. He didn't try to pick her up. He must be gay she thought. He was definitely her type. His dyed platinum blonde hair and attitude told her he was a bad boy and his accent only added to his appeal. She wanted him. What a minute blonde, sexy, blue eyes, British she thought. She realized it was the blonde guy Elizabeth was screwing. He was hot. She was surprised Elizabeth knew what to do with him. The words F-U-C-K M-E was spelled across his chest, making her want him even more. It wasn't like Elizabeth was going to find out she thought.

"It's about time, mate. You got the stuff."

"Here you go. No need to pay me, this one is on me, Spike", replied Clem.

"Thanks mate. But don't call me that."

"Hey, I like Spike. William sounds so not like you."

"William is my given name. Spike was just a nickname from my past."

"Ah the good old days."

"Enough with the reminiscing, sit down let me buy you a drink."

"Nah, I gotta run. The TV Land channel is showing reruns of Gilligan's Island. I don't want to miss that. See ya"

William downed the last remains of his drink, throwing ten bucks on the bar.

"Leaving so soon."

"What's it to you, luv?"

"I haven't thanked you for coming to my rescue."

"You didn't need rescuing. He did."

"Come on, let me buy you a drink."

Not wanting to disappoint the brunette beauty, William sat down and ordered another Jack on the rocks. One drink turned into three. They talked for several hours. Neither bothered to ask the other's name. It was just the way he liked it. The conversation wasn't deep. The brunette beauty had a set of tits on her that made listening impossible. Her cleavage reminded him of the perfect butt crack on a heart shaped ass. Speaking of ass, it filled out her black leather pants like his bulging cock against his jeans. The blood red lipstick she wore accentuated her dick sucking lips. It would match perfectly smeared on his cock he thought. He liked her bluntness and not-give-a-dam attitude. She reminded him of his ex-girlfriend Drusilla. The brunette beauty was the type of chick broadcasted on America's Most Wanted. She was bad and that was good. She turned him on.

"If you're waiting for my tits to start talking, we will be here all night."

"Well then, I guess we better go to my place. Are you up for it, pet?"

"Hell, yeah"

"Come on, then"

Faith thought she would lose him. He was driving like a bat out of hell. Luckily, she recognized the route. They drove passed her place. Elizabeth didn't tell her he lived in the same neighborhood. Maybe she thought it wasn't important enough to mention. Yeah, right she thought.

They entered William's place kissing frantically. They groped each other in heat. Faith bite William's lip. He broke the kiss.

"Baby, likes it rough."

"Why, you don't?"

"Let's find, shall we"

William slapped Faith across her face. She stumbled side ways, smiling.

"Is that all you got? You hit like a bitch."

"Tough talk, luv. Is that how you get off?" William replied, backhanding harder.

"That's more like it. " she said wiping the blood from her cut lip.

"You like that do you?"

William slapped her again. Hearing her cry out made his cock hard. A spot of violence was like an aphrodisiac. He was going to treat her like a man and fuck her like one. Judging by her build, she looked like she could take it. She had muscles in all the right places, but she was not over done. She was soft where it counted. There was a darkness to her that appealed to him. She was bringing out his demons and they wanted to play.

"I like a lot of things and right now, I'm liking you."

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

Faith backed herself into the arm of the sofa, pulling a condom from her back pocket. She dropped it, letting it land between them. She removed her top and bra. She had silver nipple piercing on both breast and her naval. Faith pulled down her pants, revealing her clean- shaven pussy to him. She was not wearing underwear. Her belly button was pierced and she had a tattoo of a tongue with butterfly wings on her hip. She stared into his eyes with animal lust. She was going to fuck, according to Elizabeth, the best fuck of a lifetime.

William watched her put distance between them. She wanted to be prey to his predator. In front of him was a black condom. It was the kind offered at the Bronze. He wasn't surprised she had been there. She was the ready type. Very much like Drusilla he thought. He was impressed by her c-cup, the silver jewelry, and tattoo. She was into the pain and it was going to be his pleasure. He stared back at her. He saw a mutual understanding.

"I'm not going to be gentle."

"I can take it."

"We'll see about that."

William walked toward her, stepping on the condom. She slapped him. He punched her in the jaw, creating a bruise. Faith felt her mouth go numb. William yanked her by the hair, baring her throat to him. He latched on, leaving hickeys the size of quarters up and down its length. He kissed her. It was demanding and forceful. He probed her mouth like a dentist's instrument, placing another hickey on the tip of her tongue. He racked his nails down her breast until he was on his knees. He leaned her over the arm of the chair, forcing her to balance herself. He placed one of her legs on his shoulder, shoving four fingers into her dripping pussy. He scraped her walls with his nails, making small tears. Pleasurable screams raped his eardrums. Her pussy muscles sucked his fingers like a tongue. Licking his lips, he latched his mouth over her waiting entrance and blew his hot breath inside her hole followed by his tongue. Her piercing clanked against his teeth and he rang it like a bell with the tip of his tongue. Her pussy lips swelled inside his mouth, covering the piercing into nonexistence. Waves of milky essence flowed into his mouth. He drank like a newborn.

A loud gasp climbed Faith's throat. She was losing her mind with lust. She tried to dominate the kiss, but his tongue spanked hers into submission. Like a catholic schoolgirl, she wanted to be punished. His hands made her flesh scream. Moans leaped from her lips. He was hurting her and she liked it, no she loved it. The rougher the better she thought. However, she wanted to be the one in control. She tried to put her legs down but he held on tighter. He devoured her cum-filled pussy like a cop eating his favorite jelly donut. She erupted.

William knew she wanted to be in control. He wanted to piss her off. He walked away.

"Where are you going? You need to finish what you started."

"Make me"

She ripped his t-shirt, digging her fingernails into his flesh. She licked his chest, wanting to commit the feel of his smooth muscular skin to memory. Her nipples were so hard they could cut sheetrock. She pressed them against his in a teasing dance of introduction. His warmth invaded her body, signaling her walls to call out for him.

"Get on your knees"

He didn't have to tell her twice. Without hesitation, she whipped his cock out like a ninja sword. She was face to face with perfection. His cock was long, thick and smooth.

"Fuck me with your mouth."

Faith's mouth greeted his cock like a doorman. She wanted to suck the skin off his massive meat. Her hands and mouth worked in unison. The veins of his cock bulged against the roof and sides of her mouth. She waxed it with her spit until it gleamed like a lighthouse from afar. She scraped her teeth over his entire cock, bouncing his balls around her tongue. She creamed herself, picturing how the same strong cock would be flexing in her soon.

William fed his shaft to her, gliding more and more into the cave of her mouth. It was hot. Steamed flared from her nostrils, heating his foreskin. He made sure the head was hitting the back of her throat, giving new meaning to the term "deep throat." He knew he wasn't going to last long and he didn't want to come there. He grabbed Faith by her shoulders, kissing her with reckless abandon.

Faith was weak. His kisses were like fierce male caresses. He was tongue-gifted. It was thick, juicy, long and very, very hot. She was being swallowed alive by the sensation it created throughout her body. Erotic whimpers and harsh cries escaped her lips. She was losing control. She needed to get it back. She looked into his eyes with pure, unadulterated lust.

"Fuck me like you hate me"

A rage surged within him from her words. There was an absence of composure in his eyes. William knew a lot about hate. He bent her over the arm of the couch, using the condom she brought with her. He rammed his dick into her without giving her time to adjust. She can take it he thought. He buried his cock into her soaked pussy until her ass was flushed against his pelvis. He grabbed a fist full of her hair with one hand and placed the other on her shoulder, fucking her with short powerful thrusts.

Faith was turned on even more by his steamy handling of her. He was strong, sexy and manly. He was a red-blooded woman's dream. She craved for him to take her ass, but he entered her pussy instead. Maybe next time she thought. His dick was buried so far inside her she could feel it in her stomach. The pain and the pleasure made her want more. He found her spot like someone had handed him a map and the instructions. Liquid heat squirted out of her like a man.

William exploded like a truck hitting a brick wall. He slid out of her, dropping to his knees. He visually confirmed how much he hated her. The cum between her legs looked like whipped cream. He licked her clean, leaving hickey marks on each ass cheek. He leaned back on his heels, trying to regain his composure.

Faith was giddy like a crack whore who scored a big rock, but in her case it was a big cock. She got dressed, leaving her number on the living room table. It was unlike her. She was a sexual rebel. Men were intimated by her sexual prowess but he wasn't. He made her submit to him and she loved every minute of it.

William watched her walk out the door; relieved she didn't try to stay. He was spent. He needed a drink and a cigarette. Sitting buck-naked on his couch, he sniffed. The scent of new pussy filled the air. He placed her number in an ashtray, setting it on fire.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Where have you been? I left several messages on your cell phone."

Faith certainly wasn't going to answer that question with the full truth.

"I celebrated without you. You missed a real party, B."

"I'm sorry. My meeting ran longer than I expected. Judging by the way you look I'm glad I did. You better hurry up and put some ice on that bruise and your lip. You look like you been in a fight."

"Yeah, I guess you can say that. I met a rough rider. He taught me a lesson."

Faith smiled, wearing her battle scars like a sexual warrior. William had given her the best fuck of her life. Elizabeth was stupid she thought. She should have never told her about him. Now that she had a taste, she wanted to keep tasting. Always put good dick on the shelf was her motto. She collected many over the years, dusting them off whenever she needed to get laid. However, they were golden globes compared to William's Oscar. She smiled to herself, realizing for the first time she had been dick whipped. Usually she would do the whipping.

"You seem different to me, nicer."

Faith limped passed Elizabeth. She was sore and exhausted.

"All I have to say to you B is, thank you."

"Huh, I don't get it."

"Listening to you talk about how blondie turned you out, made me want to have some straight-up, nasty raunchy fucking and I found it."

For the first time, Elizabeth agreed. William had turned her out with every stroke of his cock.

"Who's the lucky guy?"

"Oh no one you know."

"New guy"

"Of course"

"How many does that make?"

"Lets see I have Mr. Trick, Nikkos, the cop, and the guy with the crazy girlfriend, I forget his name, and the new guy. What is that 4 no 5?

"Do any of your men have names?"

"Look whose talking." Faith said, looking annoyed by her comment.

"Hey that only happened once."

"It's not their names I am interested in B."

"Well I no longer have a membership in the no name club"

"What do you mean?"

"Blondie's name is William, William Bledsoe." She said with a smile plastered across her face as wide as the Grand Canyon.

"When did you find out this information?"

Elizabeth looked like a deer caught in headlights, realizing she never told Faith his name the same reason she did not tell her he lived in her neighborhood. She feared Faith would seek him out.

"Thanks a lot B you could have at least told me you knew his name."

"Why, it's not their names you're interested in." She said, throwing Faith's words back in her face.

"You're such a bitch B."

"Takes one to know one."

"Look Faith, I don't want to argue with you anymore. Lets kiss and make up. Give me a hug."

They hugged. Faith winced. She was still feeling the after affects from William's cock.

"Thanks for coming by even though we didn't get a chance to hang out, but you can make it up to me by going with me to the Bronze on a date of my choosing."

"I will make no promises, but I will think about it. You know that's not my scene. I'll talk to you later and put some ice on your face. You look like shit."

Elizabeth closed the door behind her. She was happy Faith had gotten laid, but that wasn't new. Faith was always getting laid. Who ever he was, he calmed her down if only it was for a little while she thought. He had good taste in cologne. Faith was covered in it. The scent reminded her of something William wore. Most be a popular scent she thought.
Regrets by tahmoe
William had always thought that people with regrets were weak. He never wanted to have regrets about anything. The things he had did in the heat of the moment, from peer-pressure, or out of spite revealed who he was as a person. He didn't look at regret as mistakes like he thought most people did. In his mind, if a mistake was made, learn from it and move on. There was no point in making it right. His skeleton closet was full and he wasn't interested in adding any more bones.

Although his relationship with his ex-girlfriend Drusilla was destructive, he never regretted having her in his life. He loved her and sometimes thought he was still in love with her. When he met her, his life changed. She was the face of his salvation. She delivered him from mediocrity, introducing him to the dark side of sex and drugs. She never stopped surprising him, always taking him to new depths. They lived the rock and roll lifestyle. When he was with her, he felt free and alive. He dyed his hair to resemble Billy Idols. He changed the way he walked and talked. He stopped wearing suits and bowties, preferring jeans, t-shirts, and Doc Martins. Black was his favorite color. She gave him the name Spike because he almost killed a man with a railroad spike, fighting over her. She was his black beauty and their relationship lasted five years.

Over the years they me a lot of people, but none of the relationships lasted passed the drug-induced orgies until they met Angel. His introduction into their relationship was like taking poison a little at a time. In the beginning it was wonderful. The three of them were inseparable. The problems started when Angel got William to fall in love with him. He never thought he could fall in love with another man but Angel was irresistible. He was also a sadistic and manipulative bastard. He had one goal. He wanted Drusilla.

William was in love with them both. They were his first. The bottom began to fall out of the relationship when Angel turned Druislla against him. She was a little "touched" in the head and William wrote her behavior off as quirky. However, Angel encouraged the looney ramblings and unpredictable violent outbursts. He brought out a side of her William couldn't understand. Behind his back, Angel fed her more drugs and taught her how to love pain. William wasn't immune to the same treatment. He shut down because of it while Angel and Drusilla grew closer.

Eventually, the drugs and wild sex started to take their toll. William wanted to make a change. They didn't. Angel and Drusilla abandoned him, leaving a note on their bed, saying "so long lover". Emotionally, William shut down, turning into a sadistic and manipulative bastard. His anger at them fueled his desire to make his life better.

He wrote a book about their relationship titled, "The Bermuda Triangle." It was on the bestseller's list for six months. He then sold the rights to a movie producer. He was always into to poetry as a kid, publishing several poetry books under the penname darkness. He was able to live comfortably.

He disassociated himself from a lot of his old friends, except Clem. He set rules and boundaries. He wasn't into serious relationship. Instead he preferred, a series of one nightstands and quickie anonymous sex. He didn't cut out drugs completely. He used sparely. Ecstasy was his drug of choice and coke ran a close second. The one thing he couldn't change was his enormous appetite for sex. He had lovers of both sexes. Places like Willy's and the Bronze was his sexual playground.

Willy's was where he met Elizabeth. She was the one nightstand that changed his game. The minute he laid eyes on her, she was transforming him from the inside. It scared him. He tried to fight it but it was becoming a losing battle. He wanted to be with her but his inner demons wanted to be with everyone else. They were on a winning streak.

William never admitted to being fully recovered. The voluptuous brunette he met at Willy's was proof of that. She reminded him of Drusilla. The attraction alone was powerful. She dug up things in him that he tried to bury, releasing his demons out to play. After her departure and a fag, he was having regrets. He sat in the dark and cried, falling into a depression. He hadn't left his home in two days. He was feeling destructive, sedating himself with cigarettes, coke, and his good buddy Jack Daniels. He was still a work in progress.

Thank God it's Friday Elizabeth thought. She was looking forward to seeing William. Tuesday was the last time they were together. It was Wednesday morning, after he gave her an "oral" wake up call that he told her to come by his place on Friday. She couldn't forget that morning. He made her late for work. She barely had enough time to go home, shower and change. She wished she had stayed. The kind of sex she was getting from him, made her realize she could afford to call in sick. She marinated in her juices ever since. She was going to leave work early.

Elizabeth was close to William's place. She was excited. She never thought that a one nightstand could have such potential. She knew she didn't know him that well, but she was going to. They connected on a physical level she had never experienced with anyone, but there was also a mental telepathy she thought they shared. They both knew something was there. However, considering the circumstances it was taboo to speak about it. She was hoping that tonight would bring more. She banged on the door several times. She started to leave until she heard the door open. He wasn't there to greet her. She felt something was wrong. She entered his home. It was dark and smelled like a nightclub. She called out to him but got no answer until the second try.

"William"

"What are you doing here?"

"You told me to stop by remember."

William knew he really fucked up now. He was so wrapped up in his own shit he had forgotten he wanted to spend some quality time with her.

"About that pet, I made a mistake. I really didn't want you to come back. I just needed to say something to get you to leave."

"What the hell are you talking about William? If my memory serves me correctly, you were the one with your head buried between my legs."

"Ooooh, I remember now. Yooou tasted sooo sweet." He replied with a chuckle.

Standing in complete darkness was starting to freak Elizabeth out. From the sound of his voice, he was close by. She realized where he was sitting from the orange amber light of his cigarette.

"William, Why are you sitting in the dark?"

"William doesn't live here anymore. Spike does."

"Again, I ask, what the hell are you talking about and who is Spike?"

"Don't you get it, don't you see. I'm wrong Buffy. I'm wrong for you."

Elizabeth tried to convey the meaning behind his words.

"I can't talk to you like this. I'm going to turn on a light."

"No, don't"

Feeling along the walls, she found a switch. She couldn't believe the sight in front of her. William was a mess and so was his home.

"What happened to you?

He didn't answer right away.

"Are you high?"

William had trouble adjusting to the light. He tried to shield his face.

"Just trying to get rid of some demons luv, and I was doing a good job of it until you showed up."

"What the hell is that suppose to mean? You told me to come. I'm here and this is how you treat me. You didn't answer my question. Who did this to you? Was it this guy Spike you mentioned?"

William laughed. He looked at the numerous scratches and bite marks that adorned his chest. There was a slight swelling on his left cheek. They were reminders of his intense encounter with the crazy brunette beauty. He didn't want Elizabeth to see them. He reached for his tattered t-shirt, forgetting it was destroyed. The scars had faded but not the ones inside. He folded his arms across his chest.

"He was there."

"There? Where? Here? You're confusing me. "

Elizabeth walked toward him. William looked like he had been in a fight. She moved closer, thinking he probably wasn't in a fight at all. More like the heat of passion kind of fight she thought. She knew the wounds were not from her. His body looked like their first encounter. She knew he was bisexual. She figured he was with a man and the experience probably didn't go well. Maybe the situation got out of hand and this Spike guy roughed him up she thought. She wasn't naive enough to believe he was hers alone, but secretly she wanted him to herself.

"I am Spike."

"Oh, I see."

"Do you, do you really see?"

"You had a bad sexual encounter, right? Did you hurt him? By the way you're acting I thought maybe someone got killed. I mean you are not giving me much to go on so I'm drawing my own conclusions."

William didn't want to talk about it. He remained elusive with her. It wasn't proper to discuss fucking someone else with another person, especially her. There was a side to him he didn't want to reveal to her. The same side he tried to keep under control. He made up his mind he wasn't going to see Elizabeth again. He was going to do what he did best. He was going to push her away.

"You're such a bloody stupid bitch. Why the hell are you still here? I told you I am wrong for you. I am a bad, bad man. I made a mistake. This between you and me is wrong. You know it so cut your losses, pet and get the hell out of my house."

Tears began to well up in her eyes. She couldn't believe he was talking to her that way.

"You want me just as much as I want you. I thought we both understood that, but now I see you're into playing games. I hear you say it but your eyes give you away, but I want play this game with you. If anyone is a stupid bitch, it's you. I don't know what happened between Wednesday morning and now, but I have an idea. What you do when you're not with me is your business, but don't take it out on me. I don't know what's going on with you William, Spike or whatever the hell your name is. I thought I was coming here to be with you, but it is obvious you have some shit you need to work out. Have a nice life."

Elizabeth slammed the door behind her. She sat in her car and cried. She needed to talk to someone. She drove to Faith's.

William watched her leave.

"Don't go." he whispered, knowing she didn't hear him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Are you alone?"

"Yeah B come on in. What's wrong?"

"Don't be mad at me, but I have to tell you something."

"Cop a squat, spill it, What's on your mind?"

You remember that guy I told you about, William.

"Yeah right, blondie."

"That's the one. Well, I went to see him after I left your place the night we celebrated my health scare. When I got there, it was like he knew I was coming. There was a connection there. Of course, one thing lead to another and we connected a lot more. Then we both realized there was something between us. I knew I felt it and he said he did too, but now he's acting different."

"How do you mean, different?"

"Wednesday morning, he told me to come by his place Friday after work. He didn't tell me what for, but my gut instinct told me we were maybe going on a date or just hanging out. I get there and he was a wreck. He had been drinking and he looked like he was high. He had some scratches and bruises. It was obvious he was with somebody else. I'm not mad about that. We're not together, but I thought we were at least on our way. To make a long story short, he treated me like shit."

"Well what did you expect B? It wasn't like you two had a lot in common. You met him in a bar. You had great sex. You should have left it like that. Lovem and Leavem. Just admit you are not cut out for that sort of stuff and move on. He wasn't your type anyway."

"Wow, thank you for your support." Elizabeth said sarcastically

"Hey, I'm not trying to be a bitch about it."

"Are you sure? Because what it sounds like, is that you're blaming the disaster on me."

"No I'm not. He sounds like a real asshole. What I'm saying is cut your losses and move on. It's obvious he was just playing games with you. Look, do you want me to go over there with a few of my buddies and clean his clock?"

"Look at you always having my back. But that want be necessary. William Bledsoe or Spike is in my past."

"Spike?"

"Yeah apparently that is his name too."

"That sounds wicked. A man with a name like that must be into some wild shit. I wouldn't want to piss him off. "

"Hey, cheer up B. You got me. How about you and I go out Saturday night to the Bronze. I'll be a lot of fun. You don't have to partake of the festivities, but you can certainly learn something. Besides, straight people go to the Bronze too. You might meet a nice guy. Come on. Would I steer you wrong?"

"I told you I would think about it and yes you have been known to get me caught up in some crazy shit, especially when we were in college. Remember that frat party when I passed out. I woke up the next day with an ocean between my legs. You were suppose to have my back. I thought I had sex with the entire fraternity. You made me think I did for almost a week until you told me nothing happened. I still owe you for that."

"I remember that. You missed a good party B." Faith replied smiling to herself, knowing what she did to Elizabeth.

"I just want to go home and forget this day even happened."

"Are you going out tonight?"

"Nah, I'm just going to work out on the punching bag and read my comic books"

"Okay, give me a hug"

Elizabeth turned out of the driveway, finding herself at a crossroads. The last time she made this exit she went to see him. This time she turned left on her way home.

Faith was elated and pissed at the same time. It turned Elizabeth was keeping secrets. She and William were somewhat together. Not anymore she thought. He got a taste of what he really wanted which was her. She finally wins out over Elizabeth she thought. After their romp, she waited by the phone. He never called. Now she knew why she thought. She decided to pay him a visit.

After Elizabeth's departure, William managed to shower. He felt refreshed. The black cloud over his head was lifting. He needed to make some decisions and soon. There was a knock at his door. He was hoping it was Elizabeth. He wanted to apologize and talk. He opened the door. His excitement was short-lived.

"Hello, blondie remember me "

"How can I forget, you wanna see the bitemarks?"

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours." She replied, using his line from that night.

"No thanks." William replied, attempting to shut the door in her face.

"Hey, is that anyway to treat a guest."

"You weren't invited."

"Well, I was in the neighborhood and thought I'd drop by."

"Come for a bit of rough and tumble. Is that it pet?"

"You said it, I didn't."

"No thanks, luv"

"Come on, I thought we connected."

"We did, but I'm over it now so you can just run along."

"I'd come a long way to see you. The least you can do is offer me a drink."

"Really"

"Look one drink and I'll be out of your hair. Besides, I'm just dieing to share this."

Faith pulled out a vial of coke. She dangled it in front of him like forbidden fruit.

"Okay, one drink"

"What'll it be?"

"Tequila"

William poured her a drink and sat across the table from her. Faith pulled out a small kit containing a mirror and razor blade. She cut and layed out four lines, sniffing two for herself. She passed the mirror to William.

"No thanks, pet. I had my share already."

"More for me then."

William looked at her. He was getting annoyed. She didn't look that hot to him anymore.

Faith got up from her chair, standing behind him. She ran her hands down his chest and kissed his neck.

'Like I said, no thanks. Now be on your merry way."

William yanked Faith by her arm, pulling her towards the door.

"Hey not so rough. You're killing my high. I thought you liked it rough, pet."

"I do that's why I'm here. I need to be taught a lesson."

"No, you need to leave."

"Come on baby, lets party."

William pushed her against the door forcefully. He grabbed her by the throat.

"Look you stupid bint. I'm not interested."

"Well, you may not be, but he is."

Faith eyes wondered to his bulging cock. She smiled and kissed him.

William pulled away, smiling. He rubbed his cock against her crotch.

"You like this don't you." He whispered in her ear.

"Harder"

William unbuckled his belt, pulling from the loops. He hit her against the side of her leg.

"Is this what you want?"

"Yes, more"

William folded the belt, running it along her cheek then to her lips. Faith sank her teeth into the hard black leather. William continued to rub against her.

"You want me to fuck you."

"Yes"

"Right here against the door."

"Yes"

"I bet you would love it, wouldn't you." He asked, lowering her zipper.

"What I did to you last time is nothing compared to what I could do to you? I could make you come so hard you would never want to leave. I would have you climbing the walls and going insane. I'll lock you in my closet and play with you until all you ever want to do is come. Would you like that, pet"

"Yes"

"You're a dirty little bitch aren't you?"

"Yes"

"Say it"

"I'm a dirty bitch."

"Say it correctly."

"I'm a dirty little bitch."

"You ready for me, luv."

"Yes, please, please Fuck me, Fuck me until I bleed."

"You know what pet?"

"What?"

"I would rather stick my dick in a meat grinder than to fuck you again. Now get the hell out of my house."

William pushed a dazed and confused Faith out the door.

"You fucking bastard."

Faith banged on the door, screaming obscenities.

"You asshole. Nobody treats me like that. This is far from over. I may be dirt but you're the one who likes to roll in it. You never had it so good with me, never. I know you want me, but I'm willing to give you some time to think about it."

"And I thought I was pathetic", William said.
More Than You Know by tahmoe
The shower water beat down on his chest like African drums. It was hot and relaxing. Closing his eyes, William felt the tension leave his body. Images of Elizabeth toyed with his sanity. He opened his eyes and there she stood. He could make out her silhouette through the frosted shower doors. She was dressed in business suit.

He watched her press her body against the glass, moving up and down the barrier as if stimulating the act of intercourse. He watched her press her lips to the glass as if asking for a kiss. He joined her, pressing his lips and body to the glass.

Her tiny hand dragged along the barrier, reaching a spot on the glass aligned with his face. He imaged she was touching his brow then the side of his face. Watching her hand trail further, he imagined she was moving down his naked torso. He watched her stop on the spot of the glass aligned with his cock. The circular motions looked like caresses. He looked at her. She was in a zombie like state. Her eyes were fixated on him.

Every time he opened and closed his eyes, she was on a different spot of his body. The mental orgy was becoming unbearable. Although she was not physically touching him, her presence did. She showed him tenderness and worship. He imagined it was soft and sensual like a sweet kiss without tongue. His cock jump roped with the air, begging to be touched. He thought she read his mind. She was on her knees. He had images of her sucking him inch by hard inch. He pictured his milky white excitement running to the corners of her mouth, only seconds away from dripping down her chin. He watched her catch it before it dropped like a bullfrog catching a fly. The sight was erotic he thought. His stomached made growling sounds but not for food. He hungered for her. He watched her rise to her feet, pressing her lips and body against the glass barrier once more. It was his turn he thought. He mirrored every movement with his hands, lips, mouth and tongue until the need to possess her overwhelmed him.

William opened the shower door, pulling her inside clothes and all. He undid the buttons to her jacket, blouse, the zipper to her skirt, and removed her underwear with ease. He wasted no time taking her nipples into his mouth. Leaning her against the shower wall, he traveled her body with his tongue and hands. He kissed her heated center like a Pope's ring before pulling back the hood. He sucked and hummed on her clit until she came.

Using the water to his advantage, he turned the temperature up. He angled down the showerhead as far as it could go until the water beat down directly on top of his head. While he out her out, the slope of his head caused the hot water to flow onto her exposed clit. It was like eating pussy under water. Securing her legs behind him. He stepped out of the shower and fucked on the bathroom sink. The wet slaps of his body against hers spook what he wanted her to know.

"I'm sorry Elizabeth. I'm sorry."

William cried out into the darkness in a cold sweat. The warmth of his current shared with the bed sheets. It was only a dream.

William looked for Elizabeth's phone number, forgetting he had thrown it away. He was determined to find her. He didn't know where she worked, who her friends were, or where she hung out. He only had her name. He was going to let his fingers do the walking. He called every one of the 147 names ranging from E Summers to Elizabeth Summers. There was a hit on the last name. The voice on the answering machine sounded like her but he was only fifty percent sure. Better than nothing he thought. He didn't bother to leave a message. His mystery woman lived thirty minutes away. William headed out the door.

Elizabeth had difficulty sleeping. Thoughts of William kept her awake and the pillow between her legs wet. Withdrawal was a bitch she thought. She was glad it was the weekend. She was not in any condition to go the work. She peeled herself out of bed, taking a cold shower. She needed a vibrator, a cup of coffee, and the Saturday morning paper. She needed them all in that order. Wrapped in a short pink robe, she stepped into the morning sun.

William watched her from his car. She had to be only person he knew that looked that beautiful in the morning. It was a privilege to be near her, over her, and under her. She was a gift he received numerous times over and he threw back in her face. He was determined to apologize. If she turned him away, he would understand. He exited the car.

Elizabeth barely stepped away from her door when she heard a knock. It startled her. She looked through her peephole. She hesitated.

"Elizabeth I know you are in there. Please luv open up."

She placed her forehead against the door. Unbeknownst to her, he was doing the same thing.

"Why are you here William?"

"Please, Elizabeth open the door."

Elizabeth was weakening.

"You shouldn't be here."

"I know but you all I bloody think about, dream about. You're in my gut, in my throat. "I'm drowning in you Summers, I'm drowning in you."

Elizabeth opened the door. She had butterflies in her stomach. She looked into his eyes. He was sincere. Behind them she saw an apology, longing and want. They held her hostage. He didn't need to say anything else.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorr-

Elizabeth didn't let him finish. She shut his mouth up with hers, pulling him into the house. She had never felt more desire for him then at that very moment. Her tongue locked with his and didn't let go.

Like a hurricane gaining power, William picked her up. Sitting her on the edge of the dining room table, he pulled up a chair. He loosened the tie on her robe, aroused by the sight of it falling to either side of her nude heaving body. The compass of his fingers found her spot. He loved her with his hand, until she came. William opened his mouth like a drawbridge and drank her flow. It was only the appetizer.

The breeze and excitement of his haste harden her nipples. She wrapped her legs around him like a spider securing its dinner. She rubbed her pussy against his cock, smearing her heated juices across the front of his jeans. It didn't take much for William to get her wet. His fingers worked magic inside of her, casting a spell of cum. Her body arched in pleasure, trembles had taken her over.

William's tongue became the flesh that excited her. Each flicker, stroke, and swipe spelled out her name. She was his ultimate high and he was eating her out like he had the munchies. His nose nested in her clit as he tried to lick the lining out of her pussy. Like a fat man at a buffet, he was filling up on her. A massive liquid flow flooded his mouth. It was like he put his tongue over an open flame.

Her name was stamped on his tongue she thought. It was the password to enter the mouth of her opening, releasing forbidden secrets to her moist world. Elizabeth wanted William to be her only listener. She came like a high-powered showerhead.

"I forgive you." She screamed out, as her exhausted, breathless body collapsed on the hard wood table.

William looked at her in awe.

"I love watching you come."

Elizabeth managed to pull herself up by her elbows. His eyes burned with an intensity that excited her.

"Touch me"

'With pleasure, luv."

William picked her up from the table, carrying her over to the bedroom.

"Let me do everything." He whispered, laying her on the bed.

"I need to feel you."

"And you shall, luv"

William removed his clothes. He lay beside her, propping himself on one elbow. He leaned in close, coming face to face with her beauty.

"You are so beautiful."

"You always say that."

"I always mean it."

William kissed her. The softness of her mouth washed his. He was losing himself as the kisses became hot and urgent.

"You taste yummy." Elizabeth said, breaking their kiss.

"It's all you, luv." He said, resuming the kiss.

Wet, naked passion had their tongues. He mounted her. In turn, she spread her legs like the grace of a ballerina. His dick seated itself in her audience. Tongues and limbs locked while the engorged blood of their sexes engaged in a dance of fire. Hot bodies moved across the sheets. With desire rising and intensity growing, they coiled like two cobras. Moments of flesh reunited, pushing and pulling, in and out, over and over, and again and again. They fucked until the sun danced over the horizon. She came as he went.
Unfinished Pleasure by tahmoe
"How long do you think we can keep this up?"

"Until the bloody cops come knocking."

"That's not an answer."

"Okay then, until you tell me to stop. Do you want me to stop?"

"No don't stop. Please don't ever stop fucking me."

Sweet surrender was underrated Elizabeth thought. She had given herself to him over and over again. It was still not enough. Her wanting hips moved with a fiery intensity. The power of his masculinity stroked her into losing her mind and herself. The sun peeked through her window, letting her know a new day had arrived. She was not leaving this bed she thought. There was no place she would rather be than there with him, screaming into the sheets.

William wanted each stroke to be a silent apology. She was the object of his consumption. His body shaped itself to hers, getting reacquainted with her supple nakedness. Her touch gave him a renewed sense of energy. His cock was where all men came from and yearned to be back inside. He wasn't going to let the invasion of the morning sun stop him from making her forgive him more. However, he welcomed the glow. It shined across their bodies. The combination of his pale skin wrapped in her gold was hypnotic, fueling a sudden desperation within him to have all of her.

"Elizabeth I want all of you."

"You have all of me."

"Do I, luv?"

"I'm here with you. What more could you possible want?"

"Turn over."

William kissed and licked her shoulders. His tongue and hands explored her back until he reached the sunken center at the start of her ass. Flattening his tongue, he licked and released all the salvia he could generate until it trailed down her ass. His tongue followed the trail and met her clit. For several minutes he played hide the tongue until her cum trickled into his mouth. He recycled her hot juices with his spit; he laid it like cement down the crack of his ass. He tilted his head to the side admiring his work. Her ass was flawless he thought. He rubbed his cock along her crevice, giving several definitions of the word hard.

"That feels good."

"I can make it better. Do you want me to?"

"Yes"

William lifted himself from her body. He kissed her from the top of her golden mane and down her spine. Once more, he stopped at the sunken center, feeling her shiver in anticipation.

"Are you sure?"

He caressed and kissed her soft, firm ass. He smacked it then ran his wet lips over the spot to reduce the stinging. Wetting his index finger, he traced the inside of her crack and inserted it followed by his tongue into her tight passage. He used the tip of his tongue along the length of pleats that formed the asshole. It pushed against his tongue in response.

"Oh God, Yes" fumbled from Elizabeth's lips.

"You like that, baby."

"ummm hummm, yes"

"Do you want more?"

"Yes"

"Let me hear you say it."

"More"

William entered a second finger. He turned and twisted them inside her tight passage, stretching her. The combination of sweat, spit, and cum was the perfect lubricant. He didn't want it any other way he thought. His thumb replaced his fingers, freeing his index and middle fingers to explore her pussy. Her body jerked and cum drenched his hand.

"Ahhhh, baby likes."

"ummm hmmm."

Elizabeth knew exactly where he wanted to go. She was nervous but she wouldn't stop him if he tried. His exploration of her could only be described as knowing. His tongue was patient and aggressive, leaving searing lines of flame wherever it touched. She was pressure-cooker hot. She has never had a lover ever attempt to go there with her. However William, like his cock, exuded sexiness, charisma, rapture and a little adventure. She was feeling generous.

"Let me in, Elizabeth. Let me inside"

"My body can't deny it wants you there. Promise me you'll be gentle."

"I promise."

William inserted three fingers into her wetness. He coated his cock with her, inserting the head. He felt her tense, hindering further penetration.

"Relax, luv."

Although it was painful, she trusted him to make it good for her.

"It hurts."

"Its okay baby, relax. I got you. Do you want me to stop?"

"No, keep going"

"Just relax and listen", William covered her body with his and whispered in her ear.

Your beauty provokes me
Into a passionate rage
Your desire consumes me
Into insane madness
Your pleasure weakens me
Into moments of impatience
Your body possesses me
Into pleasurable outbursts

By the first four lines, the head of his cock penetrated her fully. The moment he broke through her tight barrier, the tightness squeezed him into orgasm. He howled like the wind. He pillowed his head on her back. His throbbing cock still hard, pulsating against her hot anal walls. His hot load became the guiding light through her ass tunnel. He continued his poetry in motion, moving in and out of her slowly. His serpent tongue flickered along the outer shell of her ear while the orgasm of erotic spilled from his lips.

I lean against you for strength
My lips starve for your kiss
And like a match to fire
We ignite in wicked bliss

Elizabeth moaned into the pillows. The pain was subsiding and being replaced with the most incredible feeling she has ever experienced. He fitted inside her like a key into a lock. He was so deep inside her she felt the heart beating in his cock. He had been everywhere, down there, up there, behind her and in front of her. His endless words of poetry sparked flashes of eroticism while the power of his masculinity took her virginity. His hot breath tickled her ear as his words washed over her. William was turning her on and out.

Your embrace melts my will
And our love affair unfolds
We take the journey to ecstasy
Our bodies moisten with sweat
I explore your sweet depths
Baptized and blessed in your essence

Sexual control had gone over the edge. Sweaty flesh throbs mounted into waves of burning sexual emotions. Nakedness was covered with nakedness. Aroused states of mind transformed attraction to desire. Endless moments of two-legged bliss, fuck-voices, ass aflame, and multiple explosions made true from an erotic daydream. They came together in a rush of warm heat and friction. It was sweating season.
Jealous Much by tahmoe
"Where the hell have you been? Faith yelled, storming into Elizabeth's office.

"Will you keep your voice down? Do I have to keep reminding you that this a professional environment?"

"Oh yeah right sorry B. What is it that you do again?"

"Very funny Faith, you know I buy and sell art."

"Whatever B. I mean Elizabeth. You didn't answer my question."

"I was at home."

"Are you sure? I called your house several times and I got a busy signal. I called your cell phone and I couldn't leave a message because your mailbox was full. On Monday, I came here and your secretary said you called in sick. Then I went to your house. Your car was there but you didn't answer your door. What gives B?"

Elizabeth smiled at Faith. She didn't know how to answer the question without smiling. She was in another world. She and William had spent the entire weekend, including Monday in bed. They talked, fucked, ate, fucked some more, talked and barely slept. She unplugged her phone, didn't answer her door, and turned off her cell phone. She called in sick on Monday. They had Pizza, Chinese and Mexican food delivered, eating it all in bed. They played and chased each other around the house,
resulting in Elizabeth locking him out the house when he retrieved the Sunday morning paper. He in turned locked her out too. She learned more about him in three days then she had with other man she had been with. It wasn't many. She didn't expect William to tell her everything about him. That would come in due time she thought. Mostly, they talked about the general things like his favorite color, food, movie, family, friends, and childhood memories. However when they talked about past relationships, it made them both uncomfortable. He told her some surface stuff but he didn't go into detail. She knew he had only two serious relationships, one with a woman and one with a man. From his uneasiness, she could tell the relationships ended badly. She wasn't going to push him.

She was sad Monday night when they left the sanctuary of her bed. She needed to rest for work the following day. However, their goodbye kiss quickly turned passionate. They fucked against the front door, making their way back to the bedroom. Sleep was overrated she thought. Tuesday morning they exited her home arm and arm.

"Hello earth to Buffy."

"Oh, huh?"

"Where the hell have you been?"

"Heaven"

"Oh yeah, Well I have five bucks that say you were holed up in your house crying over that guy?"

"I guess you can say that, but I wasn't crying."

"Then what are you saying?"

"I was with William."

"For three days!"

"Yes, three wonderful fulfilling days."

"I can't believe you spent three days with that asshole."

"He isn't an asshole."

"Now you're defending him."

"I guess you can say I am. He is sweet, kind, and intelligent."

"We are talking about the same guy, right."

"Absolutely"

"Damn B so this is what it looks like to be on cloud nine."

"I told you I was in Heaven."

"Aside from the sex I know you were having, do you know anything about him?"

"I know enough to know that I want to know more."

"Enough of what, spill it."

"You know we talked about stuff on the surface like his favorite movie, color, food, his family, past relationships etc..."

"Wow B sounds really deep"

Faith was jealous. She knew the entire time Elizabeth was with William. After not hearing from her over the weekend, she drove by Elizabeth's house. She noticed his black Desoto parked up the street. She watched William come out for the morning paper dressed in Elizabeth's pink robe. She watched the pizza, Chinese, and Mexican guys deliver them food. She watched how they kissed and groped each other in front of the door. She watched them play there little games of locking each other outside. She saw them laugh and smile in front of the TV but only once. Most of the their time was spent in the bedroom. She saw them fucking through the window. She even witnessed Elizabeth take it up the ass, thinking there was no reason to call her uptight anymore. They looked like the happy couple. She couldn't understand how a guy like him could want such a stuck up, tight ass bitch with no sense of fun. Elizabeth was into the preppy corn fed types like her husband Riley. Poor Riley wherever he was
she thought. She wondered what he would think about his innocent little Buffy fucking someone he would consider to be beneath her. Unfortunately, he would never know. The military declared him MIA on a mission that went wrong in the South American jungle. It was three years ago.

"I think this guy is all wrong for you. You need to be with someone more your type."

"And what is my type?"

"You know someone like lets say, Riley."

"Don't you ever bring that name up again. Riley is dead."

"No he is missing. There is a big difference. Remember B, you never filed the proper paperwork and now that I think about it. Legally, you are still married."

"As a matter of fact I was going to call my lawyer today."

"Oh now I get it. You meet some sex crazed guy who fucks you six ways from Sunday, treats you like shit, has the ability to walk back into your life like nothing ever happen, spend several days in your house, have you neglecting your job and not to mention me and all of a sudden now you want to finally do something about Riley. Damn, his dick must be gold because I don't know who you are anymore."

"Look lets just drop it."

"No I don't want to. I'm pissed. You could have at least called me B. You can be so selfish sometimes and might I add stupid."

"Stupid looks who's talking"

"If it wasn't for me you would have never made it through high school or college. If it wasn't for me you would probably still be sitting in some jail cell waiting for one of zero friends to bail you out. If it wasn't for me you would still be with that asshole Xander who turned you on to drugs, tricked you, and beat you like your father."

"Damn look at you. Blondie must be doing something right. You finally got the balls to say what has been apparently on your mind for quite some time. Look, I'm sorry. I'm just concerned that you don't know enough about this guy to be all in love."

"I'm not in love. I like him a lot that's all. I am happy with what I know about him now and over time I am sure I will learn more."

"Are you going to tell him about Riley?"

"No. I'll tell him after I have taken care of all the legalities."

"It's good you are being so honest with him. I'm curious. What did you tell him when he asked about your past relationships?"

"I told him what I wanted him to know. Besides, he was not that forthright about his. I get the feeling he was hurt pretty bad. I didn't push the issue. I'm sure he will tell me in due time."

"You are so dick-whipped. You are still fucking a stranger as far as I am concern. I think you are making a mistake. Do you want my honest opinion?"

"Oh I thought you were being honest."

"Do you want to hear or not?"

"I'm listening."

"I don't think you two have a chance. I give it three no six months. We both know men tend to get, how shall I say it, bored with the same pussy. And your man is bisexual so I know he is twice as likely to go looking for some new ass."

Faith's comment did strike a nerve. Elizabeth did wonder about William's
bisexuality. She asked him when did he know he was attracted to men. His answer was quite simple. He was born that way. She didn't feel the need to explore the subject any further. She didn't want to, but she had to agree with Faith. She had double the chance of losing him to either sex. No one could possibly be all things to someone she thought. Obviously, there was something that only a man could give him that a woman couldn't. Could he be with her without that she thought?
She wanted William to herself. She was not the possessive type but the thought of him with someone else turned her stomach into knots. Neither of them discussed exclusivity. She knew where she stood but felt it was too much to ask of him. She was going to go with the flow and see what happens. She turned her focus back to Faith. She seemed angry with her over an issue she thought any woman could understand. Despite the huge smile on her face and obvious adoration she had for William, Faith was acting like a complete bitch. Elizabeth answered her the best way she knew how.

"Jealous much?"

Faith looked at Elizabeth, realizing she was right. She tried to soften her eyes and her voice. She was good at manipulating people and convincing them she didn't care. However, she did. She wanted William for herself. Everyone had a dark side. Well not all, Elizabeth seemed to be the exception she thought. She was everyone's favorite innocent little princess. Everything was easy for her. She was popular throughout high school and college. She was head cheerleader at both schools and dated all the popular guys. After her mom died, she married Riley. He was the All-American. Faith knew it was a dumb move. She had the feeling Elizabeth cared about him but wasn't really in love with him. She was afraid to be alone. For a very long time, it had only been her and her mother. Riley filled that void until he joined the military. Elizabeth seemed relived when he left for his assignment in South America. It didn't seem to bother her when she was notified he was MIA. In her eyes, Elizabeth was changing. She had never seen Elizabeth react the way with Riley like she did with William. He sounded like a keeper. However, she doubted Elizabeth knew that he used drugs and was into hardcore sex. Two things she thought would turn Elizabeth off she thought. Faith needed a plan. She was convinced that if Elizabeth saw William's dark side she would no longer want to be with him.

Faith laughed.

"Jealous of what? Your relationship? Yeah, I'm jealous. I can't bare the thought of sharing you with anyone us. Come on B, you and I aren't fucking, unless you want to. I'm down for that. I know you have never been with a woman, but I promise I can make your first experience worthwhile."

Faith moved closer to Elizabeth. She was barely an inch away from her heavy glossed lips. She ran her fingers up the side of her arm. She pinched Elizabeth's nipple to hardness.

A gasped escaped her lips. Elizabeth was paralyzed. It was natural to be curious of the same sex she thought.

"Do you remember what we did at the frat party?" Faith whispered.

"I was drunk."

"Baby, you weren't that drunk when you kissed me and kept kissing me. You were so fucking hot. I wanted to taste you in front of everyone."

"That was a dare and you know it. We were just playing around."

"Whatever B? Hey, I have an idea. How about you, blondie, and me
get it on. Now, I bet that would be a party."

Faith brushed her lips against Elizabeth, lingering to see if she wanted more. Getting no resistance from Elizabeth, she cupped her breast.

Elizabeth was unable to find the word no in her vocabulary. She was a little turned on. Faith was attractive, sexy and loved women more than she loved men. Elizabeth guessed it was because men have always treated her like shit.

"Stop"

"Your stop sounds like a yes to me, B."

Faith pressed her body against Elizabeth. She kissed her again, using her tongue to part her lips. Faith slipped it inside. She explored Elizabeth's mouth with slow sweeps of her tongue. The kiss lasted for several minutes.

Elizabeth pulled away.

"I said stop."

"You know you want to B. I can feel it."

Faith decided to get bolder. She pulled Elizabeth into another kiss, reaching between her legs to stroke her pussy. Faith knew this was her chance to turn Elizabeth out. All it takes is one time she thought.

The kiss deepened when Elizabeth grabbed Faith by the back of her neck. Faith forcefulness turned her on, reminding her of William. Faith's body had felt good pressed against hers, but she preferred his muscular one. Instead of Faith's pussy pressed against hers, she wanted William's thick cock. Instead Faith's feminine hands caressing her body, she wanted his strong masculine ones. Definitely, she was turned on but not by Faith.

Faith was caught up in the moment; she didn't realize that Elizabeth had stopped kissing her. The fire had burned out. The moment had passed. Faith pulled away, looking at Elizabeth with confusion.

"Was it enough? Have you got it out of your system, yet?"

Faith smiled and laughed.

"You had me going B. You almost had me convinced you wanted to play for the other team."

"Sorry Faith but I'm strictly dickly. Are we okay now?"

Hey, I'm five by five. I plead temporary insanity. It's been awhile since I had some pussy. I thought I would take my chances. Besides, my new guy and me are doing things that would blow your mind. Maybe you'll meet him someday."

"You're still with him. What happened to the lovem and leavem?"

"A girl can change her mind. This guy is special."

"What do you mean?"

"Lets just say he's into some things that..never mind. I don't think you could handle it."

"Well judging by the way you looked Wednesday. I rather not know. Have you ever considered the fact that mixing violence with sex has a lot to do with your childhood?"

"Don't you psycho analyze me. Those fucking doctors didn't know what the hell they were talking about. So I like it rough, big deal. Besides the money I got from my bastard of a father's insurance policy has been therapy enough."

"Hey, I' m just hoping someone doesn't get hurt and I don't want that someone to be you. Just be careful is all I'm saying. Are we cool now?"

"No, you owe me."

"For what."

"You kicked me to the curb for some guy and I want you to make it up to me."

"Fine, what did you have in mind?"

"Come with me to the Bronze Friday night."

"I might have plans with William."

"So bring him along"

"I don't know Faith. It may not be his scene."

"Something tells me he would definitely like it."

"Okay, I'll go just to get you off my back. Is your special guy going to be there too?"

"I get the feeling he will. Later." Faith said, exiting.

Elizabeth was relieved Faith was gone. She wasn't looking forward to going to the Bronze. She tried to focus on the paperwork in front of her, but Faith's comment still had her concerned. It was important they discussed how they each felt about seeing other people. She wanted to see him everyday. She called him, making plans to see him on Thursday. She had an idea that she hoped make the issue a non-issue. She yawned, leaning back in her chair. Closing her eyes, she was turning her idea into a plan.

His hands pulled up her skirt. She knew what he came for. She wanted him too. They had only been separated for several hours, but it felt like forever. There was no time for foreplay. Kissing him was enough to make her wet. She had gotten use to soggy panties since she had been with him. She needed to barricade the door but his hands and tongue put other things on her mind. She feared her boss or secretary would walk in. The lock on her office door was busted. She was on a long waiting list to get it repaired. It was a huge risk she was taking. The thought of getting caught made her cream herself even more.

"God, I need to you fuck me right now. I can't take wait any longer."

"Patience luv, I want to taste and feel how ready you are for me."

"Spike, please. I need you now."

"Lean back, luv. I promise I'll make you come."

Elizabeth leaned over her desk while his tongue and fingers worked her walls. She reached for her desk papers to mussel her cum screams. Her white river flowed over the edge of her desk. She was already there.
He kissed her, spilling her own cum back into her mouth. Her legs stayed spread and waiting for him to enter. He had her legs in a kung-fu grip. Entering her, he thrusted hard and fast. Desk calendar, stapler, pens and pencils and a cup full of coffee had fallen to the floor. It was a mess and so was she. His cock swelled inside her with every gyration. She was in deep. The head of his cock endorsed her cervix several times. She was getting off on the pain.

"Harder fuck me harder."

Her legs wrapped around his waist. He laid her flat on her back resulting in her head leaning off the desk and beating against her chair. His vigorous movements felt like one hard, endless thrust. She was close.

"Spike I'm cumming, I'm cumming

She had to bite her hand to keep from screaming out her pleasure, drawing bright red blood from her self-inflicted wound. A surprising moment of hot liquid burst forth. Elizabeth awakened in a pool of sweat and salvia, realizing she had pissed on herself.
Tell Me What You Want by tahmoe
It was time to put her plan into motion. Elizabeth purchased a man's suit, tie, dress shirt, hat and shoes. She purchased a fake mustache from the costume store. Her last stop before she headed home was the music store. Luckily she was able to find the CD she was looking for, purchasing the last one left. Heading home, she contemplated if she was doing the right thing. She realized her plan could backfire, resulting in her looking foolish. However, it was a risk she was willing to take. Faith's words continued to eat at her and Elizabeth was determined to prove her wrong.

Elizabeth was crazy about William. The thought of him with someone else made her stomach turn. She wanted to be with exclusively. Asking him to do the same was a lot, considering their relationship was in its beginning stages. She called him from work, asking if she could come over. Before she could get all the words out, he said yes. It made her smile, knowing he wanted to see her just as much as she wanted to see him. Later, she regretted telling him they needed to talk. Men seemed to run in the opposite direction when they hear a woman say those four simple words. Those afraid of commitment she thought.

She wondered if she was being a hypocrite since she was still married to Riley. Her lawyer said it would take six months to have everything finalized. She was ready to move on. Being with William, made her realize she needed something more. She wasn't cut out for the single life and the games. She blossomed and flourished best when she was in a relationship. She was never the needy co-dependent type. She was always independent and self-reliant. The only time she really needed someone was when her mom got sick. The person who was there for her was her college sweetheart, Riley. He was with her everyday at the hospital until her mom passed. He gave her the strength she needed to get through it all. When he asked her to marry him, she said yes without giving it a second thought. After one year, she realized she wasn't in love with him.

When he enlisted in the Army, he was away often. Their communication was almost nonexistent. The last letter she received from him was an ultimatum. She had to decide if she wanted the marriage to work or not count on him coming back. She prepared a letter, telling him she wanted to try again. She felt she owed him that much. The day she decided to mail her response, she was notified by the United States Armed Forces he was missing in the South American jungle. It was three years ago. Guilt wouldn't let her move on. She shut down and pushed everything aside. She didn't want to deal with death certificates or divorce papers.

She never thought she was ready to live again until she met William. Being with him, made her feel alive. He had awakened her from a long mournful sleep. She was back in the land of the living. It was impossible to think that one night of passionate sex with a complete stranger would evolve into what she was about to do. Dressing up like a man trying to find out if another man wanted to be her man was complicated irony she thought. She headed home, showered and changed into her manly attire but underneath she was all woman. Standing in front of the full-length mirror, she was shocked. She looked like a man. The transformation boosted her confidence. She was ready to face him.

William found it difficult to be away from her. She made him feel again. Drusilla was his last normal relationship. If that was normal he thought. He vowed to never let anyone get that close to him ever again. He wasn't in love with Elizabeth but he liked her a lot. He wasn't sure if he was ready for any serious commitments. However, he was sure he loved fucking her and the three days they spent locked away in her bedroom was the best three days of his life. He wanted to get to know more about her and over time he was willing to share a little more of himself. They had become friends, but he didn't want to label their relationship "Friends with Benefits". He preferred the term lovers. It was much more intimate he thought.

She called him from work, telling him they needed to talk. He was nervous. Whenever a woman said that. It was a sign of trouble. He suspected what she wanted to talk about was them. He wanted to look nice for her. Instead of his usual jeans and t-shirt, he opted for a midnight blue button down shirt, black slacks and black loafers polished to perfection. He prepared an Italian meal and chose an exquisite red wine. He wasn't expecting her for another thirty minutes. He poured himself a glass of wine, lit a fag, and waited patiently on the couch.

When William heard the knock at his door, his heart wanted to leap from his chest. He placed his hand on the knob, taking in a deep breath. He opened the door. He thought his eyes deceived him. His beautiful Elizabeth wasn't looking quite herself.

"Elizabeth why are you dressed like that?"

Elizabeth ignored the question.

"Are you the man of the house?"

William looked at her, tilting his head to the side. He decided to play along.

"Why yes, I am luv...I mean mate..what can I do for you?

"Oh I'm sure we can think of something..May I come in.?"

"And your name is"

"No need for names"

William smiled. It was amusing hearing his same words used on him.

"I see...come in..can I offer you a drink?"

"I'll have whatever you're having."

"So what do I owe the pleasure of this visit, mate"

"I like that word."

"And what word is that?"

"Pleasure"

"Well then, I guess I got my answer."

Elizabeth walked over to the stereo. She looked at him.

"May I ?"

"Knock yourself out"

She pulled the CD from inside her jacket pocket and dimmed the lights.

The song blasted throughout the house. William seated himself back on the couch and watched. He recognized the song. During his three days of bliss with Elizabeth, he told her his favorite movie was "9 1/2 weeks".

Baby take off your coat
Real slow
And take off your shoes
I'll take off your shoes

When the music started, Elizabeth rested her hands on either side of the stereo. She arched her back, sticking her ass out. She swayed it in tune with the music. The horns and bass vibrated through her body. She stared at William while she moved her hands up the insides of her thighs, in between her legs and over her breasts. She grabbed the lapels of her suit jacket, opening it abruptly. She pretended she was going to take it off. Instead she pushed her chest forward then back again, letting only the shoulders show. She swirled her hips to the side, holding her jacket mid waist. Extending her arms back, her jacket slid to the floor.

William was turned on by Elizabeth's androgyny. This wasn't just a stripe tease he thought. Elizabeth was trying to tell him something. What ever it was he was still going to enjoy the show. He adjusted his cock, lit a fag and made himself comfortable.


Baby take off your dress
Yes Yes Yes

You can leave your hat on
You can leave your hat on
You can leave your hat on


Never taking her eyes off him, she placed one hand on top of her hat, using her other hand to roam freely over her body. She didn't miss a beat with the music. Pouting her lips, she pulled herself by the necktie like it was a leash. Bouncing on one hip, she pulled the knot free. She snaked her tongue over her top lip while pulling the necktie from the collar. She draped it over William's neck. She sat in his armchair, spreading her legs until the sides of her thighs touched the sides of the chair. With her eyes still fixated on him, she grabbed her ankles then ran her hands up the length of her legs, over her pussy, her breasts and shoulders. Arching her back, she rested her hands on her shoulders and gyrated in the chair. She closed her eyes, feeling the music encouraging her to go on. She moved her head from side to side and parted her lips in pretend rapture. She crinkled her brow and bit her lower lip in pretend orgasm.

Elizabeth aroused intense feelings within him. The green fire in her eyes captured his blue. He tried to touch her but she was too quick. He watched her body make love with his armchair. Lucky chair he thought. Her movements stimulated him. Her male/female duality made him instantly hard. Cigarette ash covered the front of his pants. He didn't care. He wasn't going to take his eyes off her.

Go over there and turn off the lights
Hey all the lights
Come over here
Stand on that chair
Yeah, that's right
Raise your arms
Yeah there
Now shake them



Elizabeth extended her left leg straight out, removing her black wing tipped shoe. Grabbing the heel of her foot she moved both hands down the length of her leg and across her pussy. She repeated the same action with the other leg. She gripped the arms of the chair and rotated her hips into the air. She leaned forward, picking up her wine glass. She sipped it, moving closer to William. She grabbed his face and kissed him, spilling the wine into his mouth. She wiped the excess from her chin, rubbed it across her lips then placed her fingers inside her mouth. She savored the taste, looking at him with hunger. She trailed her wet fingers down her chin, her neck, and the valley between her breasts. The happy trial continued until she reached her crotch. She stimulated herself.

William had trouble lighting another cigarette. His hand and eye coordination was on permanent vacation. All he could do was watch her. The wine from the erotic kiss stained his shirt and his cock stained his pants. It pleaded for release. She was a handsome fellow he thought. Although he recognized her, he wondered if he were some place else would he have known. The thought excited him.

You give me reason to live
You give me reason to live
You give me reason to live
You give me reason to live

Elizabeth looked over her shoulder, running her left hand down the nape of her neck while the right hand unbuttoned the cuff of her crisp white shirt. She repeated the action with the other cuff. In perfect sink with another introduction of the horns, she faced him. Closing her eyes, she roamed the contours of her supple breast, gyrating her hips to the music; she slowly removed her shirt from her waistband. She squeezed her breast together, giving him a mind-altering stare. She had undone two buttons from her shirt. She stopped herself and ripped her shirt open, sending the other buttons running for cover.

William was in an aroused state of mind. Each breathe, pulse and heart beat increased. He was unable to smoke and finish his wine. His serpent's tongue peeked from between his lips, watching her caress her breast. He longed to have them in his mouth. Although it was obvious what she was going to remove next, Elizabeth still had him in suspense. Her androgyny disappeared with every layer of clothing removed. William wasn't disappointed. He was fascinated. No one woman or man has ever aroused him so quickly.

Sweet darling
You can leave your hat on
You can leave your hat on
You can leave your hat on
You can leave your hat on

Elizabeth moved closer never breaking eye contact. She gyrated her hips in front of him, lowering her shirt, exposing her bare shoulders. Extending her arms, she wiggled. Her shirt had fallen with ease. Using her right foot, she kicked it into his lap. The look in his eyes made her back away quickly.

Elizabeth loosened her belt. She pulled it from the loops to her mouth. With a wicked smile, she ran the remaining length of the smooth black leather across her tongue. She played with the end of the belt with the tip of her tongue before letting it fall to the floor. She inserted her thumbs into the front belt loops pulling her pants away from her waist. Rotating in a circle, she unbuttoned her pants and lowered her zipper. Quickly, she removed her hands and with the sway of her hips from side to side, the pants had fallen to her ankles.

William was impressed with her choice of lingerie. The white silky chemise allowed him to make out every erect detail of her peaks. The oral attention she was giving the belt made his cock jealous. Despite the head sticking to the inside of his pants, it twitched and jumped with readiness.

Suspicious mouths keep talking
They're trying to tear us apart
They don't believe in this love of mine
They don't know I love you
They don't know I love you
They don't know I love you

Bunching up the delicate material of her chemise, Elizabeth revealed her white fishnet stockings, panties and garters. She kicked her pants to the side, lowering herself to the floor. She had fallen onto her back, running her hands up the sides of her body. Once she reached the top of her head, she removed her hat. Her golden hair spilled out like honey. She removed the mustache, lifting herself from the floor. She arched her back, wildly shaking her hair. She wanted William to really see that she was indeed a woman. Holding her head down, she crawled up his body until she hovered above him. She had let her eyes communicate she wanted him. After several seconds, she made her decent. Her shampoo commercial hair dragged across his face and body.

They don't know I love you
But I know I love you
Oh if I had my way

You can leave your hat on
You can leave your hat on
You can leave your hat on
You can leave your hat on


Elizabeth looked over her shoulder with come hither eyes. She crawled into the bedroom and onto the bed. She looked over her shoulder again. William appeared in the doorway. There was complete adoration in eyes. Before she knew it, he was behind her, running his hands over her silk covered ass. He removed the spaghetti straps from her shoulders, resulting in the silky material falling to her waist. He pulled her to him, taking her breasts in each hand. He kissed her neck. Elizabeth leaned her head to the side, giving him better access. She expected him to ravage her but he was gentle. However, she knew to expect the unexpected with him.

"You are amazing."

Elizabeth turned to meet his mouth. He tried to kiss her, but she pulled away.

"Tell me which one of us you want?"

William looked at her with questioning eyes unsure of what she was asking. He tried to kiss her again. She pulled away. He was perplexed.

"Tell me which one of us you want?" She whispered again, lingering around his mouth.

William had figured it out. He knew what she was asking of him. It was obvious she had concerns and the way she expressed them had changed his mind and his heart.

"I want you, just you and no one else...now kiss me."

They kissed like it was the end of the world. William acquainted his hands with the rest of her body. She rested herself against him, feeling his fingers inside her wetness. She cried out his name. He played with her clit, moving his harden flesh against her ass.

"Come for me baby. Yes that's it. I can feel you squeezing me. Let it go luv..come for me Buffy....my sweet, sweet Buffy."

"uhhhnnn, uhnnnnnnn, uhnnnnnnn, uhnnnnnnn"

"That's my girl, come for your man."

Elizabeth slumped over, unable to keep her balance. His voice and words seduced her into orgasm.

"William, William"

"That's right keep saying my name baby"

William turned her other, cradling her back while he moved her up the bed. He pulled her chemise down her trembling legs. He ripped her panties off, leaving the on the garters and fishnet stockings.

"You don't have to do anything, you've done enough and I want to reward you."

William removed her necktie from around his neck. He bound her wrist together, then tied her to the headboard. He climbed off the bed and removed his clothes.

The forbidden strangeness of being restrained was an absolute turn on. There was an intense acceleration of pussy juice seeping out of Elizabeth.

William kneeled beside her, whispering cum statements into her ear.

"The thickness of my tongue, the dampness of my mouth, the wetness on my lips, the heat in my hands, and the power of my cock will have no limits and no boundaries. Do you hear me Elizabeth?"

" Yes"

"When I fuck you your body will scream in testimony and your tears of passion will unmasked your need for me. Do you want me? Do you want my tongue?"

"Yes"

William laid flat on his stomach, spreading her legs as far as they could go. Her pussy looked like hot buttered bread.

"Elizabeth look at me. I want you to see me taste you. You're my candy."

William lifted her from the bed, licking her from her ass to her clit. He parted her lips with his thumbs and said. "My mouth wants to be your cum catcher."

Elizabeth wasn't going to take her eyes off of him. Unfortunately, the minute his tongue darted into her opening, her head hit the pillow, heavy with desire.

"William it feels so good don't stop"

William looked up from his pussy and said, "Think of me as your human vibrator."

He leaped frog back into her wetness. If it was possible, he wanted to fit his entire head inside her. She tasted of possibility. He was possible he was going to be fucking her well. He was possible he was going to be making her come.

Elizabeth clamped her thighs against the sides of his head. She opened her eyes, looking around the room. It was vibrating she thought. However, numerous swipes of his tongue against her clit made her realize it was only her. She was parked on the edge and her wetness was merging with the sheets.

"William, Oh God William, baby. Here I come. I'm coming"

William listened to every melody of lust that played from her lips. He increased the pressure with his tongue. He placed his thumbs on either side of her clit, pushing flesh together. She juiced up in his mouth and he drank. At that very moment, he realized he wanted to be the only man tasting her womb world.

Elizabeth bucked against his mouth. Her back remained arched for several seconds then gradually fell back onto the bed. William was her best fucking friend. Her orgasm was dramatic and poetic at the same time. She drifted into a cock dream.

William mounted her, teasing her opening with his solidness.

"Elizabeth, luv Are you still with me?"

Unable to speak, Elizabeth nodded her head.

"Taste yourself"

William's lips collapsed onto hers. His demanding tongue invaded the cave of her hot mouth.

William's tongue had jumpstarted her body. Elizabeth awakened with a renewed lust. Instinctively, she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer. The kiss was broken when he entered her.

Their foreheads rested together. William long stroked and stilled himself inside her until pussy curved around his cock. Trying not to come, he focused on his words of longing, passion and lust for her.

"My movements inside you are premeditated. My cock is devoted to you. You are my moments of weakness."

"More"

"Each time with you is like newborn passion. I know your body conspires against you. My sex scent lives in your pores as yours do mine. Your pussy seeks me out and my cock drips its way home in front of you and behind you. You'll never know what it feels like to have cock contentment."

"Oh God yes, yes William, baby. I'm almost there."

Almost wasn't good enough for William. His Elizabeth liked a little crudeness in with her dirty talk. He wanted to take her over the edge with him.

'You're never be another man's freak. Your meat curtains will forever be draped over my dick. You're my sexy bitch in heat. Mornings, I'll eat you for breakfast and you will search for my maleness while your sweet hot pussy vacations in its juicy retreat. My cock will be buried so far up in you. It will wound your cervix. Flashes of pain and pleasure will come from your throat and shatter silence."

William's cock swelled within her heat. His balls tighten as they banged against her puffy lips. He plunged in and out of her several more times before unloading his hot, milky cum, satisfying the cat between Elizabeth's legs.

Elizabeth was ripe, sexual fruit ready to drop from the vine. She accepted his deep, hard thrusts, bringing forth her hidden lust for him. Words of satisfaction pushed up from her throat. William had ruptured her cum bank.

A/N: The stripe scene was a challenge to write. I hope you liked it. Also, the song used in this chapter is titled "You Can Leave Your Hat On" by Joe Cocker.
The Heart Knows by tahmoe
Chapter 11-The Heart Knows

"Elizabeth luv, wake up"

"What time is it?"

"It's seven thirty."

"Seven thirty, shit...I have to be at work at eight."

Elizabeth untangled herself from William, looking for her clothes.
There was no time to go home to get properly dressed. She rushed into the living room, deciding to make a fashion statement with her manly attire. Going to work was the last thing on her mind; she was exhausted from her performance last night and William's performance all night.

"What time is it now?" she yelled, trying to rationalize her outfit.

"Seven forty-five"

William propped himself up against the headboard amused at the sight of Elizabeth's nude body running around his house. It was that time already he thought. He wanted her to stay.

"Elizabeth, why don't you call in sick?"

"I can't do that again."

William walked over to her, stopping her in her tracks.

"You can do whatever you want. You deserve some time off. You said it yourself that you haven't taken a vacation in two years. Stress kills you know."

Elizabeth knew William was right. She needed a vacation. A week should do it she thought.

"Where's the phone?"

"That's my girl"

William handed her the phone, kissing her forehead.

"After you finish, I want to see your sexy ass back in bed."

Elizabeth smiled, thinking William wanted to pick up where they left off last night. There was no question in her mind that she wanted to, but she needed to give her pussy a rest. It was sore. The remedy required soaking in a hot tub and chocolate ice cream.

William had prepared a breakfast of eggs, bacon, toast and juice. It had been a long time since he'd cooked for someone else. It made him feel good, knowing he was part of a couple and he didn't feel weird about it.

Elizabeth was happy her boss understood. She was advised to take all the time she needed. Being the top buyer at her company had its advantages she thought. Remembering what William told her, she climbed back into bed.

"Something smells really good."

William walked into the bedroom carrying their breakfast.

"Wow, is this for me?"

"For us, luv."

William handed Elizabeth the tray. He disrobed, climbing back into bed.

"So what's the verdict?"

"It's official, I'm on vacation."

"There you see. It all worked out."

Elizabeth looked at William and smiled.

"Thanks to you" she said, stroking his hair lovingly.

"No need to thank me, luv...just enjoy being on vacation...so what are you going to do?"

"I am going to clean my entire house from top to bottom, rearrange my closet, alphabetize my CD and DVD collection, wash my car, hang out with Faith and spend time with you."

"I was wondering where I fit in on that list of fun and exciting things,
but I'm more interested in what you're doing for the rest of the day?"

"I gonna go home, soak in a hot tub and pig out on chocolate ice cream."

"You don't need to go home to do that. I got a tub and I can buy you some chocolate ice cream."

"You would do that for me?"

"You're my girl, right?"

"Absolutely, what about clothes?"

"So you'll wear something of mine. It's not like you haven't before."

They both looked at each other and laughed, remembering their first passionate night together.

"Eat up, luv...you're going to need your strength."

"And what is that suppose to mean?"

William smiled, continuing to devour his breakfast.

"That was wonderful. A girl could get use to this every morning." she said, stretching her arms while she yawned.

William placed his head on her shoulder, rubbing her stomach.

"Tired, pet"

"Yes"

"Let's go back to sleep...come here."

William motioned for Elizabeth to come closer.

"Don't try anything"

"I too tired for that and sore."

Elizabeth laid her head on his chest, listening to the beat of his heart. Within in minutes, she had fallen asleep. William wasn't far behind.

From the doorway of his bedroom, William watched her sleep. He wanted to run a few errands before she woke up. He pulled out his driveway, listening to the Ramones. Waiting at the stoplight, he noticed an attractive brunette pulling into his neighborhood. As the car got closer, he recognized her. She was the crazy brunette beauty he picked up at Willy's. He slouched in his seat, hoping she wouldn't see him. Making a u-turn, he followed her. He watched her turn into a driveway only two blocks from his own home. She was carrying groceries. William's heart pounded in his chest. It occurred to him she lived in his condo community. He wondered why she never mentioned she lived so close by.

William was giddy like a teenager, knowing Elizabeth was waiting for him when he got home. It didn't take him long to fall back into the dedicated boyfriend role. He purchased several items from the lingerie store, hoping Elizabeth would like them. He stopped at the grocery store, purchasing a gallon of chocolate ice cream. When he arrived home, he was surprised Elizabeth was still asleep. He'd taken a shower, reheated the Italian meal he prepared last night, and finished watching Passions on his TVO.

It was late afternoon when Elizabeth awakened from her deep sleep. She was disappointed William wasn't beside her. She noticed a white silk robe at the foot of the bed and matching white slippers. She smiled, leaping from the bed, pleased with his taste. She jumped on him, planting thank you kisses all over his face.

"I take it you liked what I picked out for you, luv."

"I love them."

"Sleep well?"

"How long was I out?"

"Couple of hours....you hungry?"

"Starving"

William seated Elizabeth at the dinning room table where lasagna, salad, bread, and wine awaited them. He seated himself beside her.

Smiling back and forth at each other. They engaged in witty conversation. After they finished eating, William cleaned up while Elizabeth watched.

"You could at least let me dry the dishes."

"No, you're on vacation...wait right here?
William walked into the bathroom. He had a surprise for her.

"Are you ready for dessert, luv?"

Elizabeth smiled, knowing the comment had some hidden meaning.

"What did you have in mind?"

"Come with me."

William pulled Elizabeth close to him and kissed her. He escorted her to the bathroom, pushing open the door. Inside, a hot bath surrounded by vanilla scented candles and chocolate ice cream awaited her. He removed her robe, kissed her naked shoulders and helped into the soothing waters. He handed her the ice cream, giving her a chaste kiss on the lips.

"Enjoy"

"Aren't you going to join me?"

"You're on vacation, remember."

Elizabeth was amazed at the sight before her. William was full of wonderful surprises she thought. He was making her feel more than welcomed in his home. The things he was doing for her were blowing her mind. He was spoiling her and she loved every minute of it.

William was missing Elizabeth. An hour was long enough he thought. Slowly, he opened the door, peeking at her bathing. He was coming to help her out the tub but found himself quite the voyeur. He watched her for several minutes before entering.

"All done, luv"

"All clean...can you hand me a towel?"

William helped her out of the tub, gazing at her wet form.

"Stand still...I want to dry you off."

William started at her feet, kissing and licking her toes. He worked the towel up and between her legs, leaving more kisses along the way. He dried her entire front and back. The only wet spots on her body had come from his lips. He picked her up, carrying her back into the bedroom. While Elizabeth was soaking, William had changed the sheets, lit candles, and placed a cup of chocolate ice cream on the nightstand. He placed her on the bed.

"How does your quim feel sweetheart?"

"My what?"

"Your vagina, pet."

"Oh better, but I'm still a little sore."

"Is there anything I can do?"

"Don't you think you've done enough?"

"Oh baby, I can never do enough"

William grabbed the cup of chocolate ice cream.

"Well I know I don't need anymore of that.", she said, turning her head away.

"Are you sure?"

William dipped his finger inside the cup, applying the cold delight on her neck.

"I think you need it here."

William licked the ice cream from her neck within seconds of applying it.

"And here"

He applied more to her chest, licking it off just as quickly.

"I know you need it here." He whispered, placing the ice cream around her nipple and areola. He had spent more time licking it off there.

"William"

"Shhhh luv, I haven't had my dessert yet."

William applied the cold chocolate delight to her stomach, skipping her pussy and down to her toes until there was nothing resembling ice cream left on her entire body.

"You missed a spot."

"I was hoping you would say that."

William scooped the remaining cold treat into his mouth, positioning himself back between her legs. The ice cream dripped from his tongue onto Elizabeth's clit. He waited a few seconds for it to have its affect on her. He watched it dripped into her folds and trickle into her opening.

Elizabeth knew William wouldn't disappoint her. The minute the ice cream touched her sensitive clit; she wanted to thank the man or woman responsible for inventing the creamy treat. She arched from the bed, making her own caught off guard by a mini orgasm. She squealed, squirming against the bed.

"God, William I love what you do to me."

"Then you'll love this even more."

William made sure he cleaned her up good. He used long firm strokes on her outer lips and short deliberate ones in the crevices. He placed his index finger over her clit, massaging it in counterclockwise motions. He used his thumb to tease her opening, inserting it a little.

"I'm I hurting you, luv."

"No, it feels good, don't stop."

William replaced his thumb with his tongue. He loved eating her out. He was hooked on her taste the first time he went down on her. He stretched his tongue as far as it could go, lifting her from the bed to lick her ass.

Elizabeth moaned in pleasure, enjoying William's magic tongue. She used his blond locks like handlebars, holding him in place.

"William make me come, I need to come now."

He looked into her pleading eyes, giving her a wicked smile.

"Say that last word again."

"Now"

William inserted his thumb into her anal opening, biting down gently on her clit and sucking. Essence of Elizabeth dribbled into his mouth. He savored every drop.

"Ohhhhh God William, yes, yes"

"Did you like that luv?"

"Yes"

"Show me how much, kiss me"

Elizabeth kissed him hard and deep, moaning into his mouth then pulling away to whisper in his ear.

"I want you inside me."

"But you're sore, luv. I don't want to hurt you."

"Not there"

Elizabeth turned onto her stomach, pushing her ass in the air. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at him.

"What are you waiting for?"

William draped himself over her back.

"God woman you're amazing."

Realizing it had been a while; he pulled lubricant from his nightstand, thoroughly lubricating her and himself. Once the head was inside, he stopped, letting her ass muscles relax around him. It pleased him, knowing she really wanted him there without him having to ask. He grabbed her hips, pumping in and out of her tight passage slowly. He wanted her to have nothing but good memories of him taking her from behind.

Elizabeth didn't give it a second thought when she gifted her ass to him.
Anal fucking was a different kind of pleasure. It was taboo. Maybe it's why she liked so much the first time she thought.

Without removing his dick, William laid her on her side, continuing to fuck her. He moved her leg over his thigh and fingered her clit.

Elizabeth enjoyed the new position. The feel of his naked sweaty flesh against hers was much more intimate. She grabbed the back of his neck, wanting him closer if it were possible.

"Fuck me."

Elizabeth responded to his words, pushing and grinding her ass against him.

"Yeah, like that...fuck..uhhh...yeah, keep going"

Elizabeth was getting turned on from his response. She continued to meet his slow, deep thrusts. She wanted to hear more. She placed her hand on his ass, giving him permission to increase the pace while she continued to push and grind against him.

"Elizabeth sweetheart uhhhh wait uhhhh uhhhh wait luv..uhhhh..stop...uhh stop you gonna make me uhhhhhhh

It was the most intense orgasm William had ever had and he still managed to get her off in the process. He planted full lip kisses along the curve of her neck, holding her close.

"You are going be the death of me", he whispered into her ear.

She turned to him, running the palm of he hand along the side of his face. She kissed him, feeling her heart rate increase.

"I can never get enough of you. It's like I need you in order to breath, eat, and sleep. I can't stop thinking about you, wanting you. Sometimes I think I am losing my mind, asking myself if I'm crazy."

"I know, luv...I feel the same way...I hate being apart from you, but we're not crazy."

"Then what is it?"

"We're falling in love, pet."

Elizabeth pulled back for him, looking into his eyes. He was right. She tried to deny it, convincing herself she just liked him a lot but she felt so much more.

"Maybe we're going too fast", she whispered.

"But it feels so right."

"I know and it scares me."

"It scares me too."

"What do you think we should do?"

"I we should acknowledge it with a kiss."

"Make love to me, William."

"Are you sure, luv?"

"I've never been more sure of anything until this very moment."

Elizabeth's tongue played with William's both rubbing, massaging and stroking the other. William mounted her, holding her arms above her head. Her sweat soaked body writhed beneath his as they stayed locked in their passionate kiss. She massaged every inch of his muscular frame, holding him close. William planted fevered kisses along her shoulders, neck and chest. He moaned against her skin as he continued to explore her beautiful flesh. She matched his moans, calling out his name in a desperate plea for more. He ceased his actions to look into her eyes. He was taking all of her in. Her flushed face, golden skin and sweat-dampened hair made her look even more beautiful to him.

"I will never get tired of looking at your beauty."

"That's because you make me feel beautiful all the time."

Elizabeth pulled his mouth to hers. They rolled until she was on top. She gently sucked on his tongue, savoring the taste of his wrapped around hers. She ran her tongue down his smooth body, taking his nipples into her mouth. She bit down, eliciting a pleasurable moan from his lips. He tangled his hands in her honey flowing locks while she continued her pleasurable assault to his body. William gave himself over to the incredible feelings her hot mouth created against his skin. She looked up, watching the naked emotions contort his features. They fueled her with the need to want to please him more. She continued to look at him until his eyes locked with hers. She wanted him to see her pleasure him. She rubbed the tip of his shaft along her lips before taking him fully into her mouth. William writhed from side to side against the pillows. His body jerked up, trying to thrust further into her mouth. She stroked one hand up and down his shaft, while the other massaged his sac. The pleasing sighs and groans coming from him increased her arousal. The building neediness between her legs ached for him. She removed his throbbing member from the sanctuary of her warm mouth. William whimpered from the loss of contact. She stared at him with eyes blazing in lust.

"I love your beautiful cock."

"And I love your sweet cunny...come here."

"No, let me finish pleasing you."

William wasn't going to argue with that statement. She sucked him slow, soft then hard. Her tongue massaged the underside of his shaft, searching its way up the engorged veins to tease the small slit opening. She tasted his arousal. She suckled him a few more times but it was the one last hard suck that made him egress down her throat. She swallowed his fertile flow.

"That was incredible, luv."

"I'm glad you liked it"

"I loved it...now come here."

Elizabeth covered his body with hers. They kissed and their desire to possess each other overtook them. William rolled her over, straddling her.

"My turn", he said.

He lowered his head to her small full breasts. He cupped her breasts, licking around and around the soft contours, giving special attention to the sensitive undersides. He bit and teased her hard nipples to their full erect potential. Elizabeth arched her back to keep the contact. Her lusty moans, followed by his name on her lips, made him harder. He moved
down her firm golden body, kissing and licking her stomach then inserted two fingers into her waiting heat.

"You're so wet for me."

Elizabeth grabbed the headboard while she fucked herself on his fingers. He pulled back, wanting to draw out her pleasure. She writhed on the bed whimpering. She wanted him inside her. She released her hands from the headboard, trying to pull him to her.

"Patience, my lusty girl."

William pulled her up so they were both in a sitting position. Elizabeth wasted no time wrapping her legs around him. She desperately needed to feel his cock exploring her, filling her. William snaked his hand between them, teasing her clit. He tugged her by the hair, exposing her throat to him then he entered. Elizabeth wrapped her legs tighter around him, preparing for the ride. Like hard steel encased in a velvet glove, they were joined in the most intimate of ways. William was feeling her tightening around him.

"Elizabeth take me with you."

Elizabeth squeezed his cock tighter.

"Like that, is that what you want?"

"Yes, luv...do it again?...uhhhh, Elizabeth"

"William I'm coming."

"I'm with you."

William and Elizabeth came together secured in their embrace. They rested their heads on each other's shoulder. Briefly, they interrupting their contentment every few seconds to kiss. There was nothing rushed or urgent about it just long slow love.
Welcome To My World by tahmoe
Chapter 11-Welcome To My World

"Are you holding me prisoner?"

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Of course not, but I would like to see the outdoors and perhaps the inside of my own house."

"Pet, you can leave anytime you want, but I'll miss you." William said looking at Elizabeth with puppy dog eyes and a protruding lower lip.

"Stop making that face, I would love to stay but the real world is calling. I need other stimulants besides your gorgeous penis."

"Elizabethhhhhhh stay with me"

"It's not going to work this time. I am leaving. Besides I have a date tonight."

"Come again."

"My friend Faith and I are going to this place called the Bronze. Do you want to come with us? It can be our official coming out as a couple and you get to meet my best friend.

William gave Elizabeth a questioning look.

"Sweetheart whose idea was it to go to the Bronze? I know it couldn't have been yours."

"Why would you say that?"

"You don't strike me as the type that would be hanging out at a place like that."

"Well, it was Faith's idea. She goes a lot."

William propped himself up on one elbow, raising his scared eyebrow, wondering what kind of person Elizabeth called her best friend.

"Have you ever been to the Bronze before, pet?"

"No"

"Have you?"

William didn't want to answer that question. He frequented the Bronze a lot before he met Elizabeth. It was a special and unique place for him. He had nothing but fond memories. He had some of his best sexual encounters there. A guy named Giles, nicknamed the ripper, owned the place. William had met him several times, remembering he looked more like a librarian than a deviant nightclub owner.

The bronze had two levels. The upper level was like any normal club with a crowded dance floor and Las Vegas lighting. It was deliberately set up that way. Once people entered, it was hard to leave. The lower level was an underground hell, calling to the wicked. The place had its warnings. Before entering the lower level, there would be signs posted that would say leave moral issues or anything of such nature at the door, giving everyone a choice. It attracted all walks of life, from famous people to priests. The place was notorious for open drug use and sexual dalliances. If people wanted to really get down and dirty, there were plenty of backrooms to quench sexual thirsts.

"I have plenty of times. Does that bother you?"

"I don't know. The only things I've heard about the place have come from Faith and she just tells me I'm missing out on a good time. Now that I know you've been there, tell me some things."

"Lets just it's a place for the sexually free."

Elizabeth wanted to hear more. William had peaked her curiosity.

"No dancing?"

"There is dancing, drinking, spanking, masturbating, and a people watching other people do the dancing, the spanking, the masturbating."

"Huh?"

"Pet, it's more like a sex club than a dance club. I mean you can dance but I suggest you stay on the upper level and leave the lower level activities to your girlfriend. I haven't even met her and already I can tell she's a freak."

"Well, I can't argue with you there. Faith is a little out there but I try not to be all judgy."

"I don't think it is your cup of tea and may I suggest you think long and hard before you go."

"Well, I've been having second thoughts but I promised Faith I would go. She's jealous you know."

"Jealous of what?"

"All the time I've been spending with you...I'm going out with her so she will not feel like I'm neglecting her...I can't wait for you to meet her...It looks like you two already have something in common...You're both freaks."

"Well, I'm fucking you so I guess that makes you a freak too."

"Ha, ha very funny."

"I just call it like I see it, pet."

"So tell me are you going to go with us or not?"

"Not, you go have fun with Faith and tell me all about it when you get back."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Buffy will you hurry the hell up. We are running late. The pickings are going to be slim. The best looking get picked early and I'm going home with someone." Faith yelled, walking towards Elizabeth's bedroom door, trying to sneak a peak.

Elizabeth searched her closet for the perfect outfit.

"I don't know what to wear. Come help me."

Unbeknownst to Elizabeth, Faith had been watching her from the doorway.

"My pleasure B."

Elizabeth jumped.

"You scared me. I didn't see you standing there."

"I would tell you to go like that, but we probably get arrested."

Faith admired Elizabeth's firm body clad only in a red sheer thong. She wanted to go down on her so bad. Thoughts of Elizabeth wearing that same thong, lying on her bed, restrained by handcuffs, drifted through Faith's mind. She pictured running her deer knife along Elizabeth's curves. She imagined cutting the thong away from the blondes quivering body and gagging her with them. Faith pictured herself pleasuring Elizabeth with her mouth and a black vibrator. The brunette bombshell imagined the petite blond struggling at first, but Faith wouldn't answer her muzzled pleas. In her fantasy, Faith would make Elizabeth come multiple times until the blonde surrendered to her. Faith imagined nipping Elizabeth's throat with the tip of the blade, drawing blood and smearing it across the blonde's throat and chest. She would then lap it up, remove the panties from Elizabeth mouth with her teeth and kiss her wildly, claiming Elizabeth as her pillow queen.

"Faith are you going to help me or not"

"B I have to go to the bathroom...just wear something tight and black...I wouldn't recommend a skirt unless you want to spend the entire evening keeping other people's hands from under there."

Faith rushed into the bathroom. Quickly, she pulled down her pants and masturbated to the images still fresh in her mind. She turned on the faucet to conceal her moans of pleasure. Her cum had run down the insides of her thighs like warm soup. She was satisfied for now. Tonight was going to be about drama and excitement sprinkled with a little sex and drugs. She was going to get everything she wanted. She cleaned herself up and licked her juices from her fingers.

"B you ready yet?"

Elizabeth emerged from her bedroom, wearing tight light-blue denim jeans, ripped in the right places, black leather corset and a new pair of black stiletto heels.

"How's this?"

"Damn, you look hot...good enough to eat."

"Oh gross Faith...do I really look hot though?"

"Hell yeah...let's go."

When they arrived, the first thing Elizabeth noticed was the questionable looking people standing around the doorway. She turned away but Faith grabbed her arm.

"Oh no you don't. You're coming in here with me. It really isn't all that bad just have an open mind. Tell you what, if you are not having a good time, I promise we can leave. Deal?

"Deal"

Paying the beefy guy at the door, they entered a dark corridor with neon lights as their guide. Elizabeth was beginning to freak out.

"Faith I can barely see where I'm going."

"That's the point...grab the back of my pants and I'll show you the way."

They walked through another door and Elizabeth was pleasantly surprised.

"Oh, this isn't so bad...It looks okay....just like any other club."

Elizabeth was impressed with the décor and the beautiful people walking around. The music was a mixture of hip-hop, rock, and alternative. She was getting comfortable by the minute.

"This is just the top floor. Most of the boring people hang up here, but eventually gravitate below. The real party is underground."

Faith wasn't planning to spend the entire evening on the boring floor.

"Hey B, this is all nice and everything, but I prefer the lower level if you get my meaning."

"I don't know Faith. I'm scared."

"You need to loosen up...here...take this."

"What's this?"

"Something that will make you feel real good."

"That's okay. I have William for that."

Jealousy reared its ugly head. Faith didn't like Elizabeth's response.

"Well blondie isn't here...have some fun... Jesus you're still that same uptight girl I remember...try on my world for a change and see how good it feels...I want let anything happen to you, unless you want it to."

Faith laughed to herself. She offered Elizabeth the ecstasy again.

"What is it?"

"This is ecstasy."

"What does the ecstasy do?"

"It will free your mind but don't drink any alcohol with it."

Faith ordered water from the bartender.

"Here drink this."

Elizabeth looked at Faith unsure if she should throw caution to the wind, live on the edge, or take a risk. She looked at the green tablet with the shamrock printed on it.

"Fuck it...here goes."

Elizabeth washed down the drug with the luke warm water.

"Now who's uptight"?

"Way to go B. Come on. There's a whole new world I want to show you."

They walked down three flights of stares into a hallway. Faith looked at Elizabeth.

"Are you ready?"

"Lets do it." Elizabeth replied, smiling.

Faith laughed. She realized Elizabeth was on her way to happy land.

"Now when we get in here, do not leave my side. You got it?"

"I got it."

Faith opened the door and Elizabeth had found herself engulfed in a sea of people. The place was huge. Bright colors, black leather, flashing lights and cages filled the room. It looked like a circus. Elizabeth was fascinated.

"Oh my God. I have never seen anything like this in my life. I'm I dreaming. I think I'm dreaming."

"No baby you're just high...come on lets sweat."

Faith pulled Elizabeth onto the dance floor. They made their way to the middle, gyrating their hips to the music. In a matter of minutes, sweat poured from their bodies. It didn't take long before Faith and Elizabeth were surrounded by both sexes. They welcomed it, making sure each one of their admirers got a bump and a grind.

"This is fabulous." Elizabeth shouted above the music.

"It only gets better B." Faith shouted back.

Elizabeth could feel the drugged induced eyes lusting after her. She liked the attention. She was the only item on the menu and they all wanted to eat. Breasts and erections rubbed against every part of her. She was losing herself in the feeling. She had her choice of both sexes and they came at her from all angels. One woman welcomed her into the club and asked if she could take her top. Another woman tried to stick her tongue down her throat. An attractive muscular guy asked if he could eat her pussy. She turned him down but not before thinking about it first. Another guy offered her the chance to sit on his face.

Faith watched Elizabeth wild out. She was impressed with her enthusiasm but she knew it was just the drugs. Elizabeth wasn't cut out for her world but she was going to corrupt her anyway. She turned her attention to Elizabeth's backside, grinding her hips with hers to the rhythm of the music. She wrapped her arms around her waist, planting kisses at the nape of her neck. She placed her left hand over Elizabeth's left breast and squeezed. She used her free hand to rub her twat.

"Elizabeth let me fuck you...let me suck on your hot pussy... I want to spread your cream over my face... please let me fuck you...let my lips taste your lips...no one will ever know...I know you are thinking about it...I bet you're wet right now...come on aren't you the least bit curious?"

Elizabeth was having the time of her life. She walked in a caged bird but was freed by the interesting people, the adrenaline pumping music, and the vibe. She was going to spread her wings and fly. The feeling of Faith's body pressed against hers wasn't unwelcome. Her touch and words only intensified what she was already feeling, total reckless abandon.

Faith grabbed Elizabeth by the hair and gently tilted her head to the side. She ran her tongue up her neck until she reached her mouth. She lingered for a few seconds before she licked the sweat from Elizabeth's upper lip. She plunged her tongue into her mouth. Elizabeth returned the kiss. It was different from the last kiss. This time she wanted to kiss her.

They stood in the middle of the dance floor, kissing. It was hot and heavy. It was like they were in their own little world. People danced around them like they weren't even there. However, it wasn't unusual to see two people making out. It was commonplace.

Faith broke the kiss, looking into Elizabeth's eyes for the green light. The drug-induced smile on Elizabeth's faith was enough confirmation for her.

"Come on"

Faith pulled Elizabeth off the dance floor. They walked through a corridor. Faith slipped a muscular guy guarding the door, twenty bucks. She asked him if any rooms were available. He motioned for her to go in back. Faith pressed Elizabeth against the black velvet covered door.

"You know what's on my mind?"

"No" Elizabeth replied, giggling.

"Your pussy"

Elizabeth responded by kissing Faith hard on the mouth.

Faith opened the door to the small room that housed a chair, a small table and a double bed. From the smell, it had just been used. Faith stripped the sheets from the bed while Elizabeth grinded on her from behind. Faith didn't want anything in her way. She turned Elizabeth around, kissing her, sliding her tongue into her mouth. They moaned into each other mouths, falling onto the mattress. Faith removed her shirt, exposing her burgundy lace bra. She loosened the laces in the front of Elizabeth's bustier. Once it was off, Faith watered the blonde's chest with her tongue. Faith looked into Elizabeth's eyes.

"You want me don't you?"

"I don't know but it feels so good."

"You dam right it does and I can make it feel a lot better...we always get so close and you always stop me...not anymore...you're going to give me what I want...and you're going to like it baby...I'll take real good care of you."

"Faith we shouldn't"

"Come on baby...just go with it"

Faith unbuttoned Elizabeth's jeans, tugging them down along with her thong. She attacked her clit, sucking and twirling her tongue around it. She licked the folds, burying her tongue deep inside Elizabeth's heat. She continued her tongue play for several minutes. She replaced her tongue with her fingers, inserting them inside Elizabeth's waiting wet channel. Elizabeth came quick and hard around Faith's hand before she had a chance to find the blonde's spot.

"Dam B baby you're on fire...you're so fucking wet."

Faith removed her fingers and licked them.

"And you taste like strawberries"

Faith pulled off her leather pants and discarded her bra. She rubbed Elizabeth's pussy, feeling her surrendering more. Erotically, Faith slithered up Elizabeth's body until their nipples kissed. The voluptuous brunette caught the shivering blonde's lips roughly, rubbing her pussy against hers. Faith placed both her hands on Elizabeth's thighs, spreading them further apart so she could create more friction with their clits. They slid their bodies against each other's, building a rhythm. Faith alternated her mouth between both of Elizabeth's breasts. She pinched and twisted her nipples until they were tiny stones.

Elizabeth's mind raced with excitement. She was incredibly turned on. The feel of Faith's womanly body pressed against hers created sensations in her that traveled her body like live wires. She was a trembling mass of need, surprised that it was another woman that made her come and was about to do it again. Elizabeth chanted in her head she wasn't gay. It was just sex she thought. Faith was making all the right moves with her. She moaned, feeling herself weakening. She tried to fight it but it had already done too far but still she tried anyway.

"Faith stop, we can't"

"Yes we can B, you want this."

"No, we have to stop"

"Why would you want to stop feeling good?"

Elizabeth's resistance only turned Faith on more. She kissed her deeply, sucking on her tongue. She reinserted her fingers, searching for the blonde's cum button. She knew she found it when Elizabeth pushed her hips upward, working herself on Faith's fingers.

"Yeah, that's right baby, fuck yourself." The brunette beauty whispered, kissing and licking Elizabeth's neck and collarbone.

Faith wanted to break her down. Every woman possessed a weakness, a soft spot that if touch right with the right tenderness at the right time would make her melt and yield. She was determined to turn Elizabeth out. She applied pressure to her clit, working it in semi-circles with each curve of her fingers against the spongy flesh.

Faith was wet with her own need. She knew just getting Elizabeth off wasn't going to be enough to make her come. She decided to get bold. She wanted to take it a bit further. She grabbed Elizabeth's hand, placing it on her pussy. Breaking their kiss, she looked into Elizabeth's eyes.

"Put your fingers inside me"

Elizabeth was going to need all the help she could get. She knew nothing about pleasing another woman.

"Like this"

"Yes, like that...now move them back and forth...yes like that...don't stop...now touch my clit with your thumb...take your time and find a rhythm...I'm so wet for you...I want you to make me come while I make you come"
Elizabeth wasn't sure she was doing it right, but the moans and whimpers that were coming out of Faith's mouth had convinced her. Sweat formed between their abdomens while they worked their fingers in and out of each other's hot throbbing pussies. They kissed and licked each other's sweaty flesh, whimpering, moaning, and surrendering.

Faith was impressed with Elizabeth finger fucking. She was getting close.

"Dam B you learn fast...now give me a kiss and make it a hot one."

Elizabeth responded with a hot, wet, deep kiss, feeling the pleasure build and tighten inside her. She came first, screaming into Faith's mouth. Faith came seconds later, biting down on Elizabeth's shoulder.
A Twist Of Faith by tahmoe
Elizabeth woke up feeling like she'd been hit over the head with a baseball bat. Her entire body screamed for aspirin, water, and a hot shower. She was surprised she made to the bed at all, not remembering how she got there. She jumped into the shower, scrubbing herself raw. Still feeling the aftereffects of her recklessness, she promised herself she was never going to the Bronze again. Once was enough to sustain her for a lifetime she thought. She had taken drugs, dry humped strangers, and fucked her best girlfriend. William was right; she was a freak.

Speaking of William, she couldn't decide whether it was a good idea to tell him. Part of her wanted to keep it a secret but she didn't want to add it to the one she was already keeping. Yet, she felt she was comfortable enough with him to tell him the truth. Before she left his place, he told her he wanted to know all about it. He would understand she thought considering he was an open-minded kind of guy. On the other hand, she wasn't sure if she was ready to accept the possible consequences of her actions, meaning he could dump her.

It was no point in asking Faith what she thought. She didn't care. As far as she was concerned, what happened between them was a bonding experience. It wasn't a big deal to her. On the ride home, she suggested stopping by William's place, wanting to engage in a threesome. However, the look of daggers Elizabeth gave her made her retract her statement. She was disturbed by Faith' suggestion. She will admit she enjoyed their encounter but made it clear to Faith that wasn't going to happen again. She preferred men and wanted to keep it that way. However, screwing Faith had given her a glimpse of what maybe William saw in men, leading her to the assumption that each sex knows what it wants that can only be found with the same sex.

William was concerned about Elizabeth. He was unable to sleep the entire night, thinking maybe he should have gone with her. There was naïveté about Elizabeth that he adored but it was her weakness. The Bronze wasn't like going to the mall. He was starting to feel like a bad boyfriend, letting her go to a place like that without really discussing it. Although he had some fond memories of that place, he did have his share of bad ones. He has seen people overdose, raped, and relationships destroyed. However, she was an adult and he didn't want to smother her with his over protectiveness so early in their relationship. He tried calling her, but her answering machine kept picking up. He needed to see her and make sure she was alright.

Elizabeth thought she was dreaming when she heard a knock on her door so she didn't bother getting up. Then she opened her eyes, realizing that someone was indeed knocking on her door. Looking through her peephole, she wasn't surprised it was William. After leaving the Bronze, she was suppose to stop by his place. She opened the door, avoiding eye contact with him. She walked back into her bedroom and got under the covers.

William followed Elizabeth into the bedroom in silence. He climbed in bed beside her, taking her into his arms.

"What's wrong pet?...not feeling well?"

"Not really"

"I tried calling you but you wouldn't pick up the phone...I was worried about you all night."

Elizabeth had taken a deep breath, concealing her tear-stained face into his chest.

"I take it you didn't have a good time...I wish I would have gone with you."

Elizabeth wasn't surprised William knew something was wrong with her right away. Their connection extended beyond the physical too.

"I did some things that I'm not proud of but it happened and I can't take it back."

William stroked Elizabeth's hair lovingly but tensing from her words, thinking the worst. He waited a long time before asking her what happened.

Elizabeth waited for William to respond to her statements. His silence was making her more afraid to tell him.

"What happen?"

"I'm scared if I tell you...I'm going to lose you."

"Well that is a risk you're going to have to take...I want to know and don't leave anything out."

Elizabeth lifted her head from his chest, but still avoided eye contact with him.

"I took drugs last night and had sex with Faith."

William closed his eyes, preparing for the worst. His heart was beating a mile a minute. He waited for the blow but it never came. He opened his eyes, looking at Elizabeth with her head down. He lifted her chin, with his index finger and smiled.

"Is that all, luv?

"You're not upset."

William wiped a single tear from her eye, hugging her close.

"Why would I be upset with you over that?"

"I cheated on you and I took drugs...you should think I'm horrible."

"I think it would have been horrible if you had not told me about it...you had a moment of weakness...I kind of expected it since you were in a place like that...It can influence you to do things you probably wouldn't think you would ever do."

Elizabeth looked at William disappointed he wasn't upset.

"So you what you're telling me is that you don't care?"

William noticed the change in her tone.

"I'm not saying I don't care...I do luv...Do I wish you hadn't done it...absolutely...but I'm not freaked out by it...you experimented...you didn't like it...and hopefully...you learned your lesson from it...but I'm curious what kind of drugs did you take."

"I think Faith called it ecstasy."

"Faith gave it to you."

"Yes"

"I see...does your friend offer you drugs often?"

"No...that was the first time."

William was beginning to dislike Elizabeth's friend. She sounded like a real disturbed person. However, she had Elizabeth as a friend so he wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt.

"There is something else I need to tell you."

"And what's that, luv?"

"I did enjoy it...I mean the sex part."

"Didn't your friend tell you what that stuff does?...you would have enjoyed just about anything...I'm just disappointed I wasn't there to watch or at least participate.

"That's not funny"

"I'm sorry...hey...look at me...the next time you want to take ecstasy and hang out at a sex club young lady...you'll be doing with me."

"So you've tried ecstasy?"

"Yes...keep a stash at my house when I want to cut lose...haven't taken any in a while though...haven't had the desire to...I've been preoccupied...you're all the ecstasy I need."

"Well, I want be taking it anymore and as for Faith and me...we are so done going there."

Elizabeth looked into William's eyes.

"Thank you for understanding...I really thought I was going to lose you."

"It's going to take a hell of a lot more than that to get rid of me, pet...are you sure you've told me all your little nasties?"

"Well, I can't think of anything else I need to tell you...but let me get back to you on that."

"Now...that's not funny, luv."

Elizabeth gave William a half smile. There was still the Riley situation to deal with, but she felt she had unloaded enough.

"Can I get you anything, sweetheart?"

"I would like some chocolate ice cream."

"Anything for you pet."

William headed towards the kitchen. He was glad Elizabeth wasn't too traumatized from her experience at the Bronze. He wanted to meet Faith and feel her out. There was something about Elizabeth's friend that worried him. As far as he was concerned she didn't sound like much of a friend. A knock at the door jolted him out of his thoughts.

"Do you want me to get that?"

"Please, I'll be right out...I just need to get out of this robe."

Not bothering to look through the peephole, William opened the door, taken aback by the sight of Faith standing in the doorway.

"What the fuck are you doing here?...how did you know I was here...are you stalking me you crazy bitch?"

"Wow, now is that anyway to greet Elizabeth's best friend...I don't think she would appreciate you talking to me that way...you might want to lower your voice blondie...you don't want your girl to come see what all the fuss is about."

"William...whoever it is...tell them I'll be right out." Elizabeth yelled from the bedroom.

William was in too much shock to give her a response.

"What kind of twisted fucking games are you planning woman?"

"The kind of game you better play along with."

"Is that a threat?"

"Maybe...but I don't give a shit about how you want to take it...now be a good little boyfriend and invite me in"

William kept a firm grip on the doorknob, wanting to slam the door in the brunette beauty's face and wake up from his nightmare.

Elizabeth emerged from her bedroom comfortably dressed in pink hip hugging warm up pants and a small midriff pink tank top. She walked up behind William, placing her hand on the small of his back, greeting Faith at the door.

"I see you've met Faith."

"You're Faith"

"In the flesh...and you're William right...Elizabeth told me a lot about you...I'm glad I finally get to me the guy that's been hogging her from me...he's just as you described him B...lucky you."

"Why are you still standing in the doorway?...come in."

Faith stared intently into William's eyes. For a brief moment, she thought she saw his eyes flicker yellow. She pushed passed him, looking over her shoulder, smirking.

"I can't stay B...I just came by to check on you...you were pretty out of it last night." Faith said, looking at William and winking.

Elizabeth walked into the living room, seating herself on the couch. She looked over at William, wondering why he was still standing in the doorway.

'William...are you okay?...come join us on the couch."

William was lost in horrible thoughts. His world was about to crash around him. This was it he thought. Of all the women in Sunnydale he could've screwed, what were the odds of it being his girlfriend's best friend. His hand tightened around the doorknob, realizing he had to grin and bare it. He wanted to leave but he was paralyzed in mind and thought. He seated himself on another couch across from both women. He looked at Elizabeth, noticing the disappointment in her face from the distance he put between them.

Elizabeth gave William a questioning look. Before she could say anything, she was interrupted by Faith's question.

"Haven't I met you somewhere before?"

William cringed from Faith's question. He hesitated before answering.

"I don't think so, pet."

"No really...I could have sworn I've seen you some where before."

Faith snapped her fingers.

"I got it...don't you hang out at Willy's Bar."

"Sometimes"

Elizabeth looked at both Faith and William, noticing the amusing look on Faith's face but the uncomfortable look on William's.

"No...that's not where I saw you...not important...I gotta be on my way...I just wanted to check in on you B...and borrow something...do you still have that red top with the cut out's on the shoulders?"

"Yep"

"I need it...gotta hot date coming up and I want to look my best."

"I'll get it...you stay here and keep William company...I want you two to get to know each other...be right back."

Faith smiled at William.

"You heard her yourself...she wants us to get to know each other...we don't want to disappoint our Elizabeth...now do we?"

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I was disappointed you didn't show at the Bronze...I thought that place was up your alley...we should get together and go sometime...give us a chance to get reacquainted."

"What do you want you stupid cunt?"

"Ohhhh such harsh words...does Elizabeth know you have such a mean streak...I bet she doesn't have a clue...but I know what you need baby...I can help you release all that wicked tension that must be building inside you...we both know Elizabeth isn't the kind of chick that can handle that sadistic need you're suppressing...I know it wants to come out and play...let be your playground...I don't mind sharing you with Elizabeth...my father told me it was polite to share...maybe that's why he didn't mind passing me around to his friends."

"What makes you think I want tell her?"

"You had your chance...but you fucked it up...look blondie...you keep your mouth shut about you and me...and this could turn out to be a win-win situation for both of us...you get to have your cake and eat it too...what man wouldn't want that...you are a man aren't you?...Elizabeth told me you like the boys too...I don't have a probably with that."

"Guess what bitch?...I think I'm ready to tell her now."

"You want do it...she is probably the best thing that ever happened to you...you've become quite the homebody since you met her...I haven't seen you leave the house once...except for that time you brought her those pretty little things...and lets not forget the chocolate ice cream...now don't you think that was a bit much lover...she got you totally pussy-whipped...but I don't blame you...she does taste like strawberries...but I'm sure you already know that."

Faith was right. Elizabeth was the best thing that ever happen to him. He adored her and he was falling in love. However, he was nobody's puppet. He was going to tell Elizabeth, he just needed to figure how and he needed to do it soon. Something was telling him, her so-called friend knew who he was when he met her at the bar. He was willing to sacrifice his relationship with Elizabeth, if it meant Faith was no longer going to be a part of her life. He didn't need a Psychology degree to know she was off her bird.

"Hello...earth to William...listen lover...I'll give you some time to think about it...but I got the feeling you're going to go along with it...here's my number again...try not to lose it...I'll be expecting to hear from you real soon...now I need to go see what's keeping our precious little Elizabeth."
Unnecessary Roughness by tahmoe
A/N: Warning!!! This chapter contains rape.

Elizabeth was disappointed William didn't want to spend the night.
After Faith left, he seemed preoccupied. Trying to get him to talk was like pulling teeth. Every time she asked him a question or for his opinion she was either given one word answers or silence. Another thing that bothered her was he didn't want to have sex. Immediately, she thought the relationship was in trouble. William had an enormous appetite for sex; leading Elizabeth to believe he was getting bored with her. Therefore, making Faith right about the dreaded three to six month time frame since their relationship was approaching the three-month mark. She asked him several times if something was bothering him. He responded in the most peculiar way, giving her a half smile and a kiss on the cheek. The kind of kisses reserved for grandmothers. She decided to turn in early that night, hoping to see William the next day in a better mood.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The large cold hand covered her mouth and nose, cutting of her breathing. The lack of oxygen signaled her brain that something was wrong. The brunette beauty eyes opened in shock. She could barely make out the outline of the slender muscular man that was straddling her. When her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she realized it was him.

"Hello...Faith baby...I came to play"

She was unable to respond, his hand still covering her face. The nightlight beside her bed gave her glimpse of the midnight blue orbs of madness. This was a different kind of darkness. It was fun and games with their first encounter. The pleasure was two-sided. She didn't want to play this time.

"You know a pretty bird like you needs to keep the doors locked...you don't want any nasties to get a hold of you"

He pulled his belt from his jeans in one swift motion. He bounded her wrists together, tieing her to the headboard. He ripped his t-shirt around the hem, gagging her with the torn material. He gathered the top of the sheet in both hands, shoving it into her neck, choking her.

"You're such a miserable stupid little bitch...you have no idea who you're fucking with...I was nice the first time...now I'm going to treat you like the whore you are...you want me to fuck you...well sweetheart...I'm going to give you the best fuck of your life...one you'll never forget."

He kneed her crotch several times, grinding it into her as if he was trying to make it fit. He slapped her across the left side of her face until red, purple and blue marks appeared. Satisfied with the bruising, he kissed her hard on the mouth, forcing the gag further into her throat. He was biting her lips, making them bleed. He smeared the blood across her face.

"Don't you look pretty" he said, laughing at his artwork.

He ripped the covers away from her body not surprised she was already nude.

"Just like a skanky, dirty, whore...always ready...I bet you're wet right now...lets see shall we."

He shoved his fingers into her pussy; disappointed she wasn't as wet as he thought.

"What's wrong Faith...you don't want to play...I thought you liked the pain."

He grabbed a handful of her pussy hair, tugging it until a few pulled from her flesh. He leaned over her face, blowing it into her eyes.

"Make a wish bitch...huh...what's that... I can't hear you...you want me to make the wish for you...I think I can do that...lets see...what shall you wish for...I got it...I wish Spike would teach me a lesson."

He slapped her across the right side of her face and kept hitting her until the bruising matched the left side of her face.

"Now that's perfect...I wish you could see your pretty little bruises...no worries... I've made sure they'll be around for a very long time...consider it a gift from me to you."

He removed his t-shirt and jeans. He stroked his cock and massaged the pre-cum into the head, preparing it to do damage. He looked into her eyes and smirked.

'Oh don't worry...I will be using a condom...I don't want to bring any nasty diseases to my beautiful Elizabeth...whores like you are never clean."

He climbed on top of her, shoving his dick into her partially wet channel. He grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head back.

"Is this what you want...me fucking you...hurting you?"

He rammed his rock hard cock into her at a fast torturing pace. She whimpered but he knew it wasn't from pleasure. He was hurting her, but it was pleasure to his ears. He didn't care if she wasn't enjoying it. He was getting enough enjoyment for the both of them.

Tears dripped from the brunette beauty's eyes. She was frightened. She thought she would be use to it by now, being raped.

"Oh no, no...don't cry...you like it rough remember."

He fondled her, kneading and squeezing her breast until they bruised. There was nothing gentle about his touch. He bit her flesh, leaving teeth marks that broke the skin. He grunted and growled, coming hard and fast. He removed his still hard weapon from her pussy. The condom was coated with her secretions mixed with blood. He placed on a new condom, flipped her over and fucked her with no mercy in the ass. He gave her no time to recover or adjust. Again, it wasn't about her enjoying it.

"You're such a good dirty little whore...I had no problems slipping right it...I'm not surprised...cunts like you take it in the ass all the time...isn't that right pet?"

He placed both hands on each of her shoulders, ramming his cock as far as it would go. The kung fu grips he had on her shoulders caused his fingernails to dig into her skin. Sensing this, he tightened his grip. Open-handed slaps to her ass echoed throughout the bedroom, red hand imprints as souvenirs. He thrusted his rod into her a few more times before filling the condom with his hot seed. He collapsed his sweaty weight against her, smothering the side of her face into the mattress. When his breathing returned to normal, he draped himself over her back, whispering into her ear.

"Elizabeth was right...the only thing you're good for is a fuck."

He dressed himself, removing the panties from her throat.

The brunette beauty gasped for air, coughing endlessly.

"It's too bad you didn't choke...I'm sure if you did...no one would care."

He untied her from the headboard, threading his belt through the loops of his tight jeans. He watched the brunette beauty curl into the fetal position. He tilted his head to the side, realizing he'd broken her.

"You should be pleading for more right now...I gave you what you wanted."

He turned his attention away from her to the sound of clapping. He walked over towards the blonde petite woman standing in the doorway. He bowed in front of her.

"Thank you...thank you...would you like an encore."

"No, I think she's had enough."

William eyes popped open. It was just a dream but it was so real and vivid. The power and control he felt made his cock stand at attention. The violent dream raged inside him creating a sexual adrenaline that was overtaking his senses. He needed release and masturbation was out of the question. He needed his lover willing or unwilling. He dressed and headed out the door.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth was startled out of her sleep by loud banging. She leaped from her bed, running towards the front door. Looking through the peephole, she was relieved it was William. She opened the door to his devilish grin and intense blue eyes, the eyes of a feen.

"What's wrong...is everything alright?"

"I need you baby...I need you right now."

"What...I don't understand."

William grabbed Elizabeth by the arms, gripping hard enough to leave red marks on her skin. He forced his tongue into her mouth. She pulled away.

'William you're hurting me."

William ignored her, grabbing the back of her head, forcing her into another demanding kiss.

Elizabeth tried to tear her mouth away from his again, but his hold on her was too powerful.

"William stop it...I said you're hurting me."

Elizabeth managed to shake lose from his grip. She slapped him across the face, hoping it would shake him out of his trance.

Her slap only intensified his raging sexual need. He smirked walking towards her as she backed away.

"Hit me again"

"William what's wrong with you...talk to me?"

William slapped her, shouting at her to hit him again.

Elizabeth stumbled, holding her hand to her face in shock.

"You fucking bastard"

Elizabeth shouted at him from the top of her lungs. She was going to give him what he wanted and more. She responded in a fury of slaps and punches. William absorbed every blow, fueling his chanting demons to take her, dominate her and make her submit. He grabbed her wrists, preventing her from making more angry blows. Her struggling made his cock twitch and jump. Mentally, he was already fucking her.

The look in William's eyes scared her. She was looking into the eyes of a different person. She tried to run, but William grabbed her by the tank top, stretching it. He pushed her against the wall and the back of her head hit with a loud thump. Instinctively, she touched the throbbing spot. She tried to run again, but he cornered her between the wall and the bedroom doorframe.

"William you're scaring me...why want you talk to me?"

William lunged at her, attacking her lips into a bruising hungry kiss. She tried to tear her mouth away but William was insistent. Every attempt she made to avoid kissing him was useless. His mouth anticipated her every move. Unbeknownst to her, the more she fought him off the more turned on he became. His smothering hot mouth was everywhere, claiming her flesh. The wild desperate kisses set off sensations inside her like sticks of dynamite. He pulled her tank top over her head, harshly. He sucked and pinched each nipple, taking them into his mouth, manipulating them to hardness. He kissed and licked her stomach while his hands continued to fondle her breasts. He swirled his tongue around her naval, penetrating it with the tip. He yanked her pink sweatpants to her ankles, kissing up and down her legs until he reached her center. With his tongue, he outlined the pattern of her thong against her skin, pulling down the feminine lace with his teeth. He grabbed handfuls of her ass, burying his face into her pubic mound. It was a thorough tasting of her clit, her inner and outer folds, and every inch of sensitive flesh in between.

Elizabeth's clothing was stripped away piece by piece. She was powerless against William's manhandling of her. He was hurting her and pleasuring her at the same time. Her thoughts and feelings had become an assortment of contradictions. She wasn't afraid anymore but she knew she should be. She wanted to be angry but she couldn't. There was a neediness she had never felt from him before. There was urgency in his touch to connect with her to the point that she started to question what she was feeling. She got wetter each time his tongue passed over her folds. She moved her hands from his shoulders to his blonde disheveled hair, locking him into place. Pressed against her pussy, his tongue felt like wet satin. Without thought, she placed one leg over his shoulder, granting him deeper access. There was no more fight left in her. In a breeze of heat, he moved up her body, slipping his tongue into her parted lips, circling and dancing with hers. She pulled away from him, gasping for breath but he forced her mouth back to his. Desperate to fill her lungs with air, Elizabeth bit his lower lip causing him to recede.

William pulled away and ran his fingers across his bleeding lip. He tasted his blood and smirked.

"That's my girl"

William turned her around, shoving her hard against the wall. Starting at her fingertips, he used his talented hands to massage and caress her backside. His untamed tongue explored the curves of her shoulders, the knots of her spine and dimpled lower back, preparing her for sexual sacrifice. He removed his t-shirt, tossing it to the side. He removed his belt, folding it once. He pressed the hard leather to her skin, leaving small visible indentions. He pressed his body to her backside, grinding his needy cock against her ass.

"Elizabeth do you trust me?" he whispered into her ear.

She didn't answer.

William pushed his knee between her legs, making circular motions against her wet, arching pussy. He demanded an answer.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes...William wha-"

"Shhhh...it will only sting just a bit...but I'll kiss it better...I promise."

Missing the contact from his body, she tried to turn around.

"Don't turn around...unless I tell you too."

The tone in his voice registered quickly and Elizabeth felt the sudden need to obey.

William stepped back and struck her twice across her back, forming the letter X. He rushed to her, kissing and licking her stinging flesh. He repeated the blows two more times, watching the redness surface into her delicate flesh. As promised his mouth was there with a kiss, a lick and caress for comfort.

Nothing could have prepared her for the pain that raced through her body like a thousand pin needles. She cried out from each blow, tensing to the point that her toes curled and cramped but he was there every time soothing her, calming her, and nurturing her. Sudden gushes of moisture and sexual thrill made an appearance, awakening something different, new and entirely unexpected.

"Turn around"

She faced him, giving him a wicked look. She grabbed the belt out of his hands, placing it around his neck. She pulled him to her, kissing him with wild perverse abandon.

William had broken the kiss, lifting Elizabeth over his shoulder like a caveman. He threw her on the bed, picking up the belt that had fallen to the floor. He buried his face in between her legs, using slow up and down strokes with his sinful tongue. Her sweet cream smeared across his face while he submerged himself in her heat. He increased the speed and pressure until her pussy cried white tears of joy.

"WILLIAM!!!...FUCK!!!...OOOOH!!!...BABY!!!...BABY!!!...OOOOOH!!!"

"Let it out luv...let it out...you're so good to me...I don't want to lose...please don't leave me baby...I'm sorry...I didn't know."

Elizabeth was too caught up in rapture to try and decipher what William was saying. Her entire body transformed itself into one giant g-spot. She needed more. She wanted to come harder, slower, faster in no time. She wanted to be turned over, tied down, spanked and beaten. She pulled him from between her quivering legs.

"Fuck me" she demanded.

William placed the belt around his neck, threading it through the buckle. He handed Elizabeth the rest.

"Wrap it around your hand"

Elizabeth wasn't going to question him. William seemed to know what she wanted before she did. Her body hummed with his energy, making her forget the word no. She grabbed his cock with her free hand, rubbing it along her slit. She inserted and pulled it out several times, teasing him.

William brushed his lips lightly across hers, before parting her lips with his eager tongue. They kissed and kissed until they both had to mutually separated to breath. William tilted his head back causing tension in the restraint.

'"Pull it"

Honoring his request, Elizabeth pulled. His throbbing cock entered her, capturing her attention and parting her legs further east and west. She moaned out loud, swallowing every inch of him. Each time he pulled away, she pulled back. It was a wicked game of tug and war, resulting in him pumping into her harder.

William's pounded into her, clenching his buttocks for more force. He watched her thrash against the pillows, in appreciation. Elizabeth had given him exactly what he wanted, unrestricted and uncontrollable, raw physical fucking at its best. When she released her gripped on the belt, he switched up on her, slowing his rhythm to long deep strokes. For a moment he stilled, removing the belt and pulling himself out slowly until the head of his cock met the lips of her swollen pussy. Suddenly, he entered her quickly and deeply, doing it again and again, fucking her with insatiable desire.

Elizabeth tried to hang onto the belt as long as she could. William was making it extremely difficult. Each violent thrust was tormenting her, making her wild with lust. She writhed beneath him as his pelvis collided with hers. The orgasm building inside her was intense and overwhelming. She almost wanted to stop but her body was rebelling against her. William was inventing new motion, sending vibrating signals to every nerve of her body. Unable to hold on any longer, she released the belt, raking her nails down his chest, back and buttocks. She was losing the battle on the down stroke. The intensity squeezed tears from her eyes while the thick head of his cock pushed against her cervix. Her mouth opened and nothing came out. She was drifting.

William pushed her legs together and moved himself further up her body so his dick rubbed hard on her clit. The moment he executed the action, he felt her clench around him sending his body into automatic spasm.

"Fuck...Elizabeth...fuck...don't let me go...squeeze me baby...tighter...yes...yes

The impending orgasm was fragmenting her thoughts. She didn't know whether she wanted to scream, cry, beg or shout so she did them all. Her body arched to the Heavens as more tears of joy streamed from her eyes. Orgasmic tremors dispersed inside her like a flock of birds.

"Oh God...William...don't stop...please...keep going...Oh God...yes...yes...yes"

William grabbed her buttocks, steadily pounding into her until he erupted. Elizabeth's vaginal muscles continued to grip his cock until she weakened. Sexually, she realized she was getting to know him well. A spirit of wild abandon permeated the room, gripping their drenched aching forms. It was a true mating of the minds and heart. It was electrifying, intense, wild, and reckless and it frightened them both.
Sex, Tears and Shame by tahmoe
William was sitting on the edge of the bed, replaying last night like a broken record. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt Elizabeth. He was a fool to think he could control his sexual demons. Maybe he should have considered Faith's offer then maybe Elizabeth wouldn't be lying beside him bruised by his hands. He fucked up, realizing he should have confided in her more about the origin of his sadomasochistic behavior. At least she'd have a choice about getting involved with him on that level. Unfortunately, his demons weren't interested in giving choices. He'd almost left without saying goodbye, but he felt he at least owed her an explanation concerning his behavior. He knew it was out of control and he didn't care. He was being an evil selfish bastard. Tears welled up in his eyes. He placed his face into his hands, trying to gather the strength he needed to tell Elizabeth more about his sexual past and Faith. He hoped to some degree she would understand.

He tensed when he felt her hand creep up his back but he didn't respond. She touched him with her other hand and he still sat. When he felt the warmth of her body pressed against his back, his cock responded. Elizabeth pushed her hands down the length of his chest, kissing and licking his neck. William's cock continued to rise. They needed to talk not fuck he thought. He tried to stop her before things went any further but her touch was making it impossible for him to find the words.

"Let me guess...that was Spike I met last night."

'Elizabeth about that...we need to talk."

"Shhhh...after"

"No pet...we have to talk now...I have something I have to tell you."

Elizabeth stroked his cock until he was completely solid. She straddled him.

"Later...I need you now," she whispered into his ear.

William stared into her eyes. She was still dazed with lust for him. It reminded him of the way he looked when he had his first taste of the rougher side of sex. It wasn't unusual to have leftover need after the initial introduction. Not wanting to disappoint her, he was going to take her to completion. He kissed her, pouring all his passion and blossoming love into the kiss. Elizabeth returned the kiss with equal passion, wrapping her legs around his waist. William dragged his fingers along the length of her legs, letting his cock rub against her inflamed clit. Although he knew they needed to talk, he wasn't going to give her a quick release. He continued to kiss with a snaillike slowness while his eyes remained opened. He turned them over and entered her, pushing her further up the bed.

"Elizabeth open your eyes and don't take them off me...I want you to see how you make me feel."

They lingered, feeling each other's hot breath against their moist lips. Their anticipation burned with an intensity all their own. Once their lips joined, fireworks went off inside him and he shuddered, smiling against her lips.

"God, Elizabeth...you really can touch me...stay still...don't move"

William wanted to savor the intense moment, drawing it out as long as he could. There was no need to rush. There was need for urgency. He kissed her and kept kissing her, taking needed breaths with his lips still on hers. His heart raced in his chest, pumping blood to every part of his body. As his cock swelled from the increased blood flow, he began to move slowly inside her for a few minutes then he would stop. Her arousal was smothering him and he needed the time to absorb her heat. Overwhelmed by his feelings for her, he pulled out and let the hot wetness of his tongue take over. His approach was gentle while he licked and flickered his tongue over her chest, breasts, and nipples. William made his way down her stomach, tasting their mixed juices from last night's wickedness and the new juices he was creating. He kissed and licked the insides of her thighs, massaged the backs of her knees, kissed down to her shins, tongued her ankles and sucked her toes.

William's slow passionate kissing was making it extremely difficult for Elizabeth to keep her eyes open but it was important to him. The feelings he was creating inside of her were slowly driving her over the edge and he hadn't even entered her yet. She blinked several times trying to concentrate on him. He was making her feel beautiful. When she saw the depth in his eyes, it stilled her and she opened like a wet rose. Weight, heat and moisture gathered between her legs as his tongue continued to make love to hers. When he entered her, there was a completeness she felt in the pit of her stomach. His deliberate slowness made her tremble at his touch.

"William...please", she cried out, wanting a immediate release.

He had created a raging inferno and Elizabeth felt the overwhelming need to mate. Her muscles clenched around him and she lifted her hips to meet his slow motions. His cock reached long and deep. When he pulled out, a broken gasped escaped her lips and she protested..

"No, no, no...no...no...don't...don't"

"I need to luv." William said, looking briefly into her eyes before he started the tongue bath.

William loved giving her pleasure. Pulling out of her was hard but he needed to get a hold on himself. He had felt an overwhelming need to cry. He was afraid that once he told Elizabeth everything, she was going to leave him. He wanted to spend what he thought was going to be his last ecstatic moment with her, communicating his feelings with the physical.

He caressed his way up her body, looking into her eyes.

"Are you ready for me?"

"Baby...please...yes"

William rested the head of his cock at her entrance, teasing her like a sticky tongue.

"Do you want me?"

"Yes...you should know by now."

"No...I mean do you really want me...Spike and all."

"Yes"

William looked into her eyes, finding that indeed she was telling him the truth. He entered her slowly and drew out several more times, coating himself with her she-juice before putting it all the way in. His mouth opened and his head tilted back. He had brought it back slowly, staring into her eyes; pleased she was looking back at him. Tears welled up in his eyes, catching him off guard. Quickly, he turned his head away but kept thrusting.

Elizabeth locked eyes with him, feeling his throbbing cock beat against her walls. Her heart thumped wildly in her chest, bringing forth indescribable feelings. She sorted them through her mind and came to one conclusion. She wasn't falling in love with him. She did love him. Her pussy opened and closed around him as he pushed in and out of her.

The meeting of breath lead to a passionate dance of tongues. The slow sensual sex William was giving her in the beginning was replaced with soul-touching thrusts, that with each return, released sensations off the Richter Scale. They were swamped in each other and soaking wet. Masculine moans and groans foretold he was about to come. Hard clit and wet lips provoked cries of bliss from her throat. William returned his eyes to hers and they continued to focus on each other to experience another intense moment of acceptance.

Elizabeth grabbed the sides of William's face.

"I want to be everything you need."

She crashed her mouth to his, frantically kissing him hard before her powerful orgasm broke their lips apart.

Hearing her words and tasting her tongue, triggered his orgasm. William gripped her ass tight, pumping his warm milk into her. He pulled out, letting the rest of his seed soak into the sheets. He lowered himself down her body, pillowing his head on her stomach. He started to cry.

"Oh luv...please forgive me...please...please...I didn't know."

The sound of William's crying stunned her and his words scared her. She lifted herself on her elbows, looking down at him. William was clinging to her.

"Baby...what's wrong?"

He looked up, lifting himself off her. He turned his head away and swung his legs over the side of the bed. Elizabeth joined him, cradling the side of his face in her hand.

"What do I need to forgive you for...is it about last night?"

William tensed, leaving her side. He handed Elizabeth her clothing and he put on his jeans. He had never needed a cigarette and a drink as bad as he did at that moment.

"Sweetheart, I need to tell you something."

A/N: I know you were probably expecting him to tell her about Faith in this chapter but I just couldn't do it. However, it will come to light in the next. I promise.
Female Trouble-Part 1 by tahmoe
William paced the back and forth trying to find the words to start. Every time he wanted to open his mouth, the huge lump in his throat blocked his words. He swallowed several times, licked his lips and took deep breaths. His heart pounded in his chest, his hands were clammy and he felt dizzy. He was extremely nervous. He knew what he wanted to say but he was able to concentrate. He continued to pace until Elizabeth stopped him.

"William you're making me uncomfortable...please sit down."

"I can't, pet"

"Well, I have something I want to say."

William stopped and looked into her eyes, tilting his head to the side.

"Last night you really scared me...I have never seen you act that way before...it was like you were a different person...you didn't have to force yourself on me...what did I do that made you so angry?"

"Oh, pet...last night had nothing to do with me being angry with you...you didn't do anything wrong ...and that's what I want to talk to you about...you see...last night it wasn't me...I mean is was me but...it was a side of me that I've tried to suppress ever since my relationship ended with Drusilla...I was a fool to think that I could control my urges...and I had for a very long time but lately there have been triggers that have set it off...you see pet...the whole pleasure/pain thing is a turn on for me...there are times like last night when I need to act on it...you know get it out of my system"

"Have you always been like this?"

"No...it started when I met Drusilla...she liked it that way...in the beginning we had what one would consider normal sex...but over time the sex started to get rough and rougher...then it spun out of control...the first time it happened...she picked a ridicules fight with me...I forget what it was about...anyway I would lose my temper to the point where I wanted to hit her...but you're not suppose to hit women...but she would hit me, making me angrier until eventually I did it...I wanted to please her so I went along with for a while...but then I wanted it to stop...she didn't and she wouldn't have sex with me unless there was some type of violence involved...she would flirt with other men...get them to harass her and I would lose my temper and come to her defense...I almost killed a man once over her with a railroad spike...she was thrilled...that's how I got the nickname Spike and also realized she was unstable...but that side of her excited me...because she was so unpredictable...but over time...she seemed to get worse...and I just ignored it."

Elizabeth had taken a deep breath, listening to William without interruption. Clearly, he was uncomfortable telling her some of things he did. She was surprised about his drug use. He didn't strike her as the type who snorted cocaine or consumed many of the other drugs he told her about. She tried not to judge but some of the shit he was telling her was getting to her. She wasn't too put off by the sex in public places or the tieing up, but when he started talking about the threesomes, foursomes and orgies she decided she needed to take a break. She splashed cold water on her face and made them both a strong drink.

The conversation moved into the living room where he began to talk about Angel. William explained how he and Drusilla met him while engaging in one of many orgies and how taken they were with him. He explained how they spent all their time together, getting high and fucking Drusilla. He explained how Angel was a good listener about his problems and shared his concern with Drusilla's increasingly violent behavior and how that caused William to develop feelings for him. One night when Drusilla was sleeping, Angel came on to him and he didn't stop him. He told her how he and Angel hide their affair from Drusilla, waiting for her to go to sleep while they engaged in their man love. It turned out Angel was just as unstable as Drusilla, except he really liked incorporating pain into their lovemaking. William explained to her how he resisted in the beginning, which only made it worst, but when he submitted that's when the pleasure side had taken over. He was broken hearted when he discovered that Angel was having an affair with Drusilla behind his back. He began to see him for what he really was an evil, sadistic, manipulative bastard. William explained how he decided to change his life, ending the relationship.

When William finished his introduction to Valley of the Freaks 101, Elizabeth was exhausted. He talked nonstop, pouring everything out. She listened intently, asking internal questions that he eventually answered. She wanted no part of it but it was too late. She was in love with him. William had awakened her sexually and there was no turning back. She had already accepted what he had done to her. She allowed him to bound her and beat her, both of which she enjoyed. The affect he had on her sometimes unnerved and excited her at the same time. As disturbing it was to hear about his overactive sex life, she was glad he told her. She was beginning to understand and knew in time she wouldn't hold it against him. After all she was no angle. She scooted beside him, taking his face into her hands and kissed him. She wrapped her arms around him in a close embrace, realizing she would have to come clean with him soon.

When Elizabeth sat on the opposite end of the couch, William was disappointed. He watched the numerous expressions contort her face from curiosity to disgust. He tried to leave out some of the details he felt were unnecessary, but found that he couldn't. Once he started talking there was no holding back. He'd felt the weights lifting from his shoulders. Elizabeth wasn't interrupting him or kicking him out, causing him to remain positive. Once he finished spilling his heart out about Drusilla and Angel, her hugged and kissed him. He was relieved.

"So what triggered last night's episode? Elizabeth asked, stroking his head.

William opened his eyes, realizing the time had come to tell her about Faith. He pulled away, seating himself across from her. He looked down and all around before he looked at her.

"Well, there is more."

Elizabeth had felt William tense against her, setting off an unpleasant flutter in her stomach. When the word more came from his lips, she braced herself thinking what could possibly be worst than what he's already told her.

"I had a dream...that I..uhhh...that I...raped your best friend while you watched."

Elizabeth jerked her head back in shock.

"Wow...I didn't expect you to say that...all righty now...so you're turned on by my friend Faith...I must admit I'm not surprised...most of my boyfriends were...what makes you any different."

"Its not that I wasn't turned on by Faith, luv...it was the violence and the fact that you were in the dream participating sort of speak."

"I see...well...thank you for sharing that with me...at least I can say that is one dream that want be coming true while I'm alive."

Elizabeth was annoyed that William had a sex dream about her friend. Whenever, Faith was around any of her male friends, she had to have eyes in the back of her head, looking out for the knife coming at her back. She decided that it was best that she keep William away from her as much as possible.

"I'm starving, do you want to order in?" Elizabeth said, changing the subject.

"I'm not finished, Elizabeth...there's more"

"More", she shouted with an annoyed chuckle.

"Faith isn't your friend"

"You know I've been hearing that from people since high school...I know she can be a little hard to take but once you get to know her she really isn't all that bad...I thought you two got along fine when she stopped by."

"Maybe you should have listened to what they had to say...She's unstable Elizabeth."

"I'll admit Faith can get a little crazy but she's had a hard life...her dad was an alcoholic who raped he repeatly...he beat her and her mother...who by the way abandoned the family...leaving her to continue enduring the trauma...I think if people understood that they wouldn't be so quick to judge her...and besides how the hell would you know...you only met her once."

"That's not true, pet...I've met her before."

"What...When?"

"I met her at Willy's...I saw her about to get in a spot of trouble and I helped her out...She offered to buy me a drink...we started to talk...and I swear I wasn't there to pick anybody up...I just wanted to visit with my friend and have a drink...but it didn't turn out that way...we wound up going back to my place and well"

"Oh my God...you slept with her"

"Yes"

"Were we together?"

"Yes"

"When did it happen?" Elizabeth asked, examining the redness she created from wringing her hands together.

"About a week ago...I think it was a Wednesday...yeah it was a Wednesday because it was happy hour at Willy's.

Elizabeth's head snapped up.

"You're the guy...the new guy she's been bragging about...I remember now...that night she wanted to go to Willy's but I couldn't join her because my meeting at work ran late...I saw what you did to her...you used her like a punching bag...Oh God...and I smelled you on her."

"Pet, I didn't know she was your friend...I would have never-"

"Of course you didn't know...I just can't believe this is even happening." Elizabeth replied, placing her face into her hands then running them through her hair.

"Are you still seeing her?"

"No...absolutely not...I was with her only once and I've been regretting it ever since...she wanted more but I didn't...she showed up at my place that Friday about an hour after you left...I got rid of her though...but I had this strange feeling it wasn't going to be that simple."

Elizabeth's brow crinkled at his answer. She remembered stopping by Faith's after she left William's place. She remembered how Faith showed no concern about her feelings and insisted she stay away from him. She remembered the way Faith reacted when she found out Elizabeth resumed her relationship with William. Faith wasn't very happy or supportive even mentioning Riley that she knew was a touchy subject. All those times she was coming on to Elizabeth, insisting she bring William along with them to the Bronze and even stopping by her house with her little game. It all started to make sense. Faith had been trying to break them up.

"Wait a minute...that fucking bitch...she knew...she fucking knew all this time."

'What do you mean, pet?"

"I mean she set you up...and its my fault...I told her what you looked like and where you hung out...Jesus how could I have been so stupid...you would think I would have learned my lesson about her...she was notorious for coming on to my boyfriends or just guys I was interested in...I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt...thinking she'd change."

"You know she's been stalking me too"

"What?"

"She knew about the robe and ice cream I bought you...and that day she stopped by...I'm sure that wasn't a coincidence...while you looked for that garment we had a little chat...she made it clear she wanted to share and was convinced I wouldn't tell you...that I was afraid I would lose you...and she was right Elizabeth...but I knew I was going to tell you"

"Well, that explains your behavior after she left...I mean the look on your face when she brought up the subject of meeting you...that alone should have told me something was wrong...I need to ask you something."

"Anything, pet"

"Are you still attracted to her?...I mean you had that sex dream and everything...maybe there's still some hidden desire."

"I was attracted to her...she reminded me a lot of Drusilla...she even liked the pain...it was both a turn on and a relapse for me...she made we feel things I didn't want to feel again...it was ugly and she had become ugly to me...I didn't want to have anything to do with her again...I think my anger towards her triggered another relapse and as for desire...I only desire you."

"I wish you would have told me about your other needs...is this something you need often?"

"No...but I was a fool to think I didn't need it at all...I realize that I do and it's who I am and I have to accept that...and I hope that you would understand even though I didn't give you much of a choice."

"You hurt me."

"Pet, I know and I'm sorry...I handled it badly and I wish I could take it back."

"I know and I want to believe that."

William walked toward her but she backed away. He tilted his head to the side, looking at her with questioning eyes.

'What's wrong,pet?"

"I have to go to the bathroom."

Elizabeth walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. She glanced at her reflection in the mirror, walked over to the toilet and vomited. She was angry and wanted to scream, punch something, anything to make the pain in her stomach go away. The fact that she had slept with Faith and the images of William screwing Faith was eating her up inside. She backed away from the toilet, resting her head against the wall. She cried but once the tears dried up, she began to question her relationship with him. She was thinking maybe it was a mistake getting involved with him. Although being with him made her feel alive, she questioned maybe her sexual awakening caused her to take risk normally she wouldn't have taken. Going to the Bronze, taking ecstasy and having sex with Faith had turned her life into one bad soap opera.

William rested his head against the bathroom door, listening to Elizabeth throw up and cry. He figured she needed some time so he sat down and waited patiently in front of the door. Despite the growing bad feeling he was having in chest down to his stomach, he was convinced everything would be fine between them. Elizabeth had taken his revelations better than he thought, making him realize he had picked one hell of a woman. He jumped to his feet when he heard the sound of the door unlocking.

"Are you alright, pet...I heard you crying...is there anything I can do?"

"Yes...you can leave...I need some space and time to figure some things out."

William was shocked. It was the last thing he expected to hear.

"Pet...don't you see... this is what she wants."

"You might be right...but it's what I want right now...so just respect my decision and go."

"Are you trying to tell me it's over?"

"William just leave...get out"

"Please, Pet...let's talk."

"GET OUT!!...GET OUT!!...GET OUT!!...GET OUT!!"

A/N: This chapter was a bitch to write and the next one will be too. I need to know what you think before I continue so please review.
Female Trouble-Part 2 by tahmoe
Elizabeth wiped away the new tears that dominated her face. She stared at the door long after William had left. The room had grown cold. She folded her arms across her chest, running her hands up and down her upper arms. She walked towards the door, pressing her body close to it, dragging her hand rubbing it with her fingertips. More tears welled up in her eyes but she wiped them away before they added to her already tear-stained face.

I will wait
You will break
I will summon you
You will me

I will come undone
You will succumb
I will be vestal
You will bleed


When her body caught up to her mind that William was gone, it grew weak. She tried to walk away from the door but her feet betrayed her. Unable to sustain the dead weight of her body, she leaned against it for support, sliding down slowly. Elizabeth pulled her knees into her chest, rocking back and forth while her forehead rested on her knees. She stayed in that position for hours until the pain began to subside. However, thoughts of her beloved William remained. The taste of him was still on her lips, the smell of him was present on her skin and in her sheets. Those were things easily fixed with soap and water she thought. However, trying to remove the imprint he left on her soul was another matter.

I will kill time
You will singe the thread
That hangs the lie
I will return the favor
I will not abate
You willingly disintegrate
I will be the undertaker

You, you can't touch
You, you can't touch
You, you can't touch
You, you can't touch



William leaned against Elizabeth's front door still feeling her presence. His body screamed for him to break the door down. He waited and waited, convincing himself she was going to have a change of heart. Both his mind and his body refused reason. Nothing was registering, but he continued to wait, praying she would open the door. As the sun began its descent from the afternoon sky, William waited, wished and hoped but the door never opened.

I will remain
You will burn without a flame
I will suspend forever
I will miss the ground
You will wish me down
You will be my resurrector

I will hold my breath
Remember

You, you can't touch me
You, you can't touch me
You, you can't touch me
You, you can't touch me


Beginning signs of defeat had crept upon him and he fought it until he finally sat in his car. He rested his hands and forehead on the steering wheel, feeling his heart rate increase not out of nervousness or fear but out of longing. Overwhelming feelings of loss burned in his chest and throat. He remembered the feeling well, having only felt it once when Drusilla and Angel abandoned him. Now Elizabeth was gone too. William's heart had taken its last few thumbs then shattered in his chest.

When the living room is cold
When I'm sleeping on my feet
When I wish upon the hardwood
And your milky tea
When the corner of my eye
Follows fairies in the sun
When the silence sounds like someone

Cracking

You, you can't touch me

You can't touch me
You can't touch me
You can't touch me


Before starting the car, William had taken one last look at Elizabeth's front door. He turned the radio on which was unusual for him since he listened to the Ramones religiously. However, he wanted to resist the urge to be sedated. He turned out of the driveway onto the main street. Idling at the red traffic light, he focused his attention on the car radio, listening to the saddest song he'd ever heard. He was in a cliché seen in hundreds of movies. The man looses the woman and a song is played to move the audience. He laughed knowing it was happening to him. When the light turned green, tears replaced the laughter on the thirty-minute journey home.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faith blasted Rage Against The Machine on her stereo while she worked out. She was giving her punching bag a serious beating. She pretended it was her abusive father she would guarantee herself a good workout. She jumped rope for twenty-minutes straight, finished a set of fifty one-arm push-ups with each arm and did five hundred sit-ups. She was having trouble burning off the excess energy that seemed to come out of nowhere. She decided a night on the town would help but she wanted some company so she called Elizabeth. When her blonde friend said yes, Faith was surprised having already prepared herself for the answer to be no. She expected Elizabeth to say she was spending time with William. Faith smiled wickedly, thinking there must be trouble in paradise. If that was the case, Faith was going to use it to her advantage and perhaps tempt Elizabeth into having sex with her again. Faith unwrapped the tape from her hands and jumped in the shower.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Realizing he did need something to dull the pain after all, William stopped at Willy's. He was interested in getting to know anyone new or cared if anyone wanted to get to know him. William just wanted alcohol to be his company for the night. After downing several shots, the pain began to subside.

"Hello, stranger...remember me"

"Sod off" William said not bothering to look at the person taking the seat next to him.

"All come on...don't be like that...I thought we had a good time"

William turned to face the annoying voice. It was Scott Hope the last man he'd slept with.

"I've had better."

"Well, I think I can fix that", the petite brunette replied, smiling while running his hand over William's crotch.

"I don't think so mate...I'm not looking to get laid." William said, removing Scott's hand from his lap.

"I see...why the sad face...female trouble...male trouble?"

Scott's words touched a nerve, threatening to bring up bad reminders of what William was trying to forget.

"Can't say its any business of yours."

"I bet I can make it better."

Scott placed his hand back over William's crotch increasing the friction. Feeling lonely and rejected, William felt himself relaxing to the other man's touch.

"Come on"

They walked out the back exit and into the alley. William grabbed Scott by the back of his neck and kissed him hard on the mouth. Scott had fallen into the kiss, remembering what it felt like to kiss William all over again. This time Scott decided to take control, pushing William against the dirty brick wall. The petite brunette kissed and licked the sexy blonde's neck while he massaged his hips and ass.

"Get on your knees boy" William demanded.

Scott responded, kneeling in front of William and unbuckling his belt. William rested his head against the brick wall, trying to enjoy himself. When Scott pulled down his zipper, William had a sick feeling in his stomach but he tried to ignore it. He placed his hands on the sides of the petite brunette's head, holding him in place. When William had felt Scott pull his semi-erect cock from his jeans, his touch made him cringe but he willed himself to continue. When the head of William's cock touched Scott lips, the depressed blonde felt nothing. Scott was disappointed the sexy blonde wasn't fully erect. He realized he needed to approach it better. He grabbed William's cock at the base, preparing to take him in fully into his mouth rather then start slow at the tip. The second William closed his eyes; an image of Elizabeth appeared, calling out his name like she did when he was inside her.

"Elizabeth"

"What ever turns you on baby.''

The petite brunette's words registered alarm in William's head.

"Stop"

Scott pretended he didn't hear William, determined to finish what they had started.

"Stop...I said stop." William shouted, pushing Scott to the ground.

"Okay...Okay"

William was angry, but not at Scott. He offered the petite brunette a hand up, but Scott slapped it away, running back inside. William zipped himself back into his jeans and walked towards his car. He was having trouble steadying himself so he stopped in between two other cars and vomited. Quickly, he realized there were other ways besides drowning his anger and pain with tequila.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faith decided to wear the red cutout shoulder top she borrowed from Elizabeth and her favorite pair of black leather pants and matching boots. She looked at herself in the mirror, running her hands over her body. She was turning herself on, wanting to masturbate before leaving but figured there wasn't enough time.
She'd put the finishing touches on her makeup before answering the door. She smiled, knowing Elizabeth was on the opposite side looking very hot and tempting. The brunette beauty was prepared to corrupt her blonde friend into an all-nighter but with toys. Faith opened the door, looking at a clearly pissed off blonde.

Elizabeth had spat in Faith's face while her right fist made contact with her jaw. Faith stumbled back, trying to absorb the blow that almost knocked her on her ass. Elizabeth wasn't going to give Faith time to recover. She punched again, sending the stunned brunette to the floor. Straddling her, Elizabeth continued pounding her fist in the brunettes face. Elizabeth poured all of her energy into every punch until she was weak. She climbed off Faith, trying to catch her breath. Noticing a picture of them together on the wooden coffee table, she removed the photo from the frame, ripped it into tiny pieces, and threw them like ashes onto Faith's body. Elizabeth walked towards the door but stopped after hearing Faith laugh.

"Look at you...all pissed off and brave", Faith said, wiping the blood from the corner of her mouth.

Elizabeth turned to face her enemy.

"You hit like a bitch...just like your boyfriend...except his dick got hard while he was doing it...and judging by the front of your shirt...you're obviously not turned on by it"

"Shut your mouth or I'll shut it up for you...I'm letting you off easy."

"You actually think you can take me B...the only reason you're still standing was from the element of surprise...now that you got my full attention...show me what you got" Faith responded, closing the distance between her and the angry blonde.

Faith had swung, connecting with the side of Elizabeth's face, sending the blonde to the floor. Elizabeth recovered quickly, shaking off the dizziness and the urge to cough up the blood flooding into her mouth.

"I'm impressed that was one of my better punches...as a matter of fact I do recall blondie telling me he liked the way I worked him over...in our discussion about him, you left out one important detail...you forgot to mention he had such a big cock...Ooooooh...I'm getting wet just thinking about it"

Elizabeth rushed Faith, knocking them both over the couch and onto the coffee table, breaking two legs from their combined weight. They both struggled trying to get the upper hand. Faith was very strong, overpowering Elizabeth with ease. The brunette beauty grabbed both of Elizabeth's wrists, holding them above her head.

"Why fight me baby...when you know you're going to lose"

Faith lowered her head, trying to kiss Elizabeth. The pissed off blonde turned her head still struggling to get out of the brunette beauty's grip. Faith had felt a tiny bit of disappointment from Elizabeth's rejection so she licked her neck instead.

"Ummmmm...I can smell him on you...its too bad you don't like to share...I bet the three of us could bring the house down...but you're too much of a stuck up prissy bitch for that kind of fun...Instead of fighting me, you should be thanking me...I was trying to do you a favor...men with those kinds of needs can get pretty rough in the sack if he doesn't have the right woman to take it out on...I have to admit though...balling him was pretty fucking amazing...nothing like your bland husband...no wonder you were unhappy...his idea of kinky was fucking doggie style."

Elizabeth responded to Faith by spitting at her face again. Faith slapped the blonde across the face, giving Elizabeth the opportunity to buck the brunette beauty off her. Again, she had gotten to her feet quickly, kicking Faith in the back of the head, sending her to the floor.

"You like the pain bitch...how's that for pain"

Instinctively, Faith grabbed the back of her throbbing head. She regained her footing and managed to block the next punch that threatened her face. She connected with her own, feeling the flesh of Elizabeth's stomach cave around her fist. Elizabeth had fallen to the floor, trying to recover from the wind being knocked out of her.

"I'm curious when he told you about us...did you cry...I bet you did...I'll even bet you went running off to another part of the house all dramatic and shit...playing the victim role...you're such a stupid cunt...rule number one...never tell your friends about how well your man is fucking you."

"Why not...Isn't that what you do...brag about every man you've fucked, thinking its cool...all that does is make you look even more like the whore you were destined to become...like the number of men you fucked was going to get you inducted into the Whore Hall of Fame."

"That's real funny B...I didn't know you had such a good sense of humor...I guess taking it up the ass has really loosened you up...I must admit I was quite proud of you that day...and might I add...you really need to get rid of those sheer curtains in your bedroom...and close your shades when you're engaging in such naughty activities...there are laws in this country against sodomy you know."

"You're sick"

"So is your boyfriend...by the way...where is our boy...you shouldn't let a man that looks like that out of your sight...he's probably out right now getting his fuck on...did you break it off with him like you did with the others after I've had them...I know you pretty well Elizabeth...you're the type of bitch who pretends her shit don't stink...you do your dirt and try to pretend you're so naïve and innocent...blaming everyone else for your lapse in judgment...you really make me sick"

"You've always been jealous of me...face it you want to be me...but you're too fucked up in the head...nobody likes you...I think I was the only one up until now...you don't have any friends...you're just a sad, pitiful, damaged waste of a person...meant to be used and abused"

"Shut up!...shut your fucking mouth!"

"Ahhhh what's the matter Faithy...the truth hurts"?

Faith grabbed Elizabeth by her hair, pulling her into the kitchen. She wrapped her arm around the blonde's neck, pulling her up and choking her. Faith grabbed a butcher's knife, waving it in front of Elizabeth's face.

"I know how to shut you up for good...but I want to have a little fun with you first."

Elizabeth exhausted herself trying to break free from Faith's chokehold.

Faith dragged Elizabeth's unwilling body towards her bedroom. She managed to get only a short distance. Someone had grabbed her around her neck trying to take away the knife. She released her hold on Elizabeth, sending the blonde to the floor, gasping for breath. William struggled to get the knife away from Faith. For a woman she was very strong he thought. The struggled, knocking pictures and shelves off the wall. Finally, William got the upper hand, grabbing Faith by the throat and smashing her head against the wall mirror, shattering it. He beat her wrist against the wall, knocking the knife from her hand. He looked for Elizabeth, still trying to catch her breath.

"Are you alright, luv?"

"I think...I think so", Elizabeth replied breathlessly.

William placed his other hand around Faith's throat. Faith responded by gripping his wrists, trying to remove them. It was useless. All the fight had left her. Her eyes opened and closed several times from the lack of oxygen.

"William stop it...you're going to kill her."

"That's the idea, pet...this miserable bitch doesn't deserve to live...look at what she's done...I hate her."

"William let her go...she is not worth it. Elizabeth replied, trying to pull William away.

William looked into Elizabeth's eyes, seeing the love that was reflecting in them. He began to loosen his grip.

"You're no good to me in prison."

William tried to interpret her words as hope that maybe they weren't over. He released Faith, pushing her to the floor. He reached for Elizabeth and they embraced.

'Let's get out of here...I don't want to look at her ever again."

"I with you, pet."

Listening to the two lovebirds made Faith sick. She watched them walk arm and arm towards the opened front door. She couldn't resist the urge to let them go in peace.

"Aren't you forgetting something Elizabeth...since you're into tearing photos, why don't you tear up this one."

Faith hurled a silver picture frame, aiming directly at William and Elizabeth's heads. They ducked. Curious to see what the brunette beauty was referring to, William picked it up. Immediately, Elizabeth recognized the frame, she tried to snatch from him.

"William you don't need to look at that...it's nothing."

"If it's nothing then why are you trying to take it away from me."

Faith watched in amusement.

William turned the damaged frame over and couldn't believe what he was seeing. It was a picture of Elizabeth in her white flowing wedding gown, hugging a tall blonde man wearing a decorated Army uniform. He turned to her.

"You're married."

"You damn right she is", Faith replied ion hysterical laughter.

"William I can explain."

William was speechless, dropping the frame to the floor. He backed away from Elizabeth, his mouth partially open from the shock. Before heading out the door, he put his left fist throw the wall. Frantic, Elizabeth followed him.


A/N: I hope this chapter was worth the wait. Please tell me what you think. Also, the song used in this story is titled "Green", written by Amanda Kravat
Coming Clean by tahmoe
"William wait...let me explain."

"Explain what...how you had me fooled...how you had me believe you've been nothing but honest with me."

"I was going to tell you...I swear."

"When Elizabeth...when."

Elizabeth was unable to give him an answer. Listening to William ask her that question made her realize how badly she handled it. He'd given her many opportunities, but she kept thinking it was never the right time. It was a cop out. There was never a good time to reveal bad news. If it were true, she would have never stayed married to Riley for so long.

There was silence.

"Well I guess I have my answer."

"William wait."

William jumped into his car, screeching his tires as he pulled out the driveway. He was unable to hold onto his thoughts long enough to gain rationality. Although he lived in walking distance from Faith's home, he was driving at a dangerous speed. He wanted to rip, what was left of his heart, out of his chest.

"Fucking bloody women...if they don't have you by the balls...then they have you by the heart." He said thinking out loud.

Elizabeth jumped into her car to follow him; relieved William was heading home. She struggled to control her thoughts and the car. Silently, she prayed that they both made it to his house in one piece. He was driving very fast. Her heart raced in her chest and her eyes filled with tears. All the drama had taken its toll. It was time to shed the dead weight of her secret and she wasn't going to let William get away without her explaining.

They arrived in front of William's house at the same time. Luckily Elizabeth had caught him before he went inside. He was very angry and she didn't blame him, but she knew if she let him get away she would never see him again.

"William wait", she begged, grabbing him by the arm.

"Let go of me." He replied, snatching his arm out of her grasp.

'William...listen to me...you at least owe me that."

"I owe you nothing...lets just stop all this now...it's over anyway."

"I never said it was over...I told you I just needed some space."

"Well...don't worry about me being around when you figure it out...lets just cut our losses now Elizabeth."

William fumbled with his keys unable to locate the one he desperately needed. He dropped them twice. When he found the right key, Elizabeth snatched them away, recklessly throwing them to the ground.

"Will you just stop and listen to me."

"Just go Elizabeth...I'm tired...I can't deal with this anymore...I'm done talking." William replied, on knees searching for his keys in the grass.

It began to rain. Elizabeth looked up, cursing the sky then over at William. He was ignoring her and it was pissing her off.

"Damn you and your keys." She said beating William on the back with her fists while the heavy rain camouflaged her tears.

"I sat there and listened to you pour your fucking heart out...and when I need to do the same... this is what I get from you...you bastard... you're going to listen to me even if I have to camp out on your doorstep."

William looked up at her, resting on his heels.

"What can you possible say...you're married...that's it...and this between you and me is wrong."

"You don't mean that...just please let me explain".

William wasn't going to respond to her, afraid that if he looked into her eyes she would know he was lieing. There had been too many obstacles and things they had to over come so early in their relationship. The Bermuda Triangle Part II he thought. He jumped to his feet, feeling ten pounds heavier from his soaking wet clothes. He spotted his keys and began to walk toward his car. He had to, no he needed to get away from her, but Elizabeth was right on his heels.

"William wait...stop...don't leave". She shouted, pulling the back of his t-shirt then his arm. She had dug her heels into the soggy ground, dirtying her clean white sneakers, but she didn't care. William was more important.

He turned around, grabbing her tightly by the forearms.

"Stop it Elizabeth." He shouted, pushing her to the ground.

Tears welled up in her eyes. Elizabeth's pride was hurt. She was sitting on his lawn looking pathetic and desperate, trying to think of something to get him to stay.

"You're a liar."

It had worked. William stopped in his tracks.

"You don't fucking care about me...if you did you wouldn't be running away like a coward."

Feeling his anger increase, William faced her.

"Listen to the pot calling the kettle black...you're the one who didn't think enough of me or our relationship to tell me you had a husband."

She jumped to her feet.

"You're right...I know that now."

"Bollocks...you knew all along what you were doing...you're were just being selfish...all of this was a game to you...what is it...you enjoy getting off on the drama?"

"You're right I was being selfish but I didn't know where you and I were going...but then I couldn't stop thinking about you and wanting to be with you...I wanted to tell you but so much was happening between us...you have to know how it feels...when your stomach is twisting in knots... It was hard like it was hard for you tell me about your past and Faith."

William knew she was right. He remembered that feeling. He looked to the Heavens, feeling the raindrops fall on his face. He screamed. He wanted the pain and the hurt to stop, but it didn't help. His love for her wrapped itself even tighter around his heart, but he was determined to fight it. Regardless of how he felt about Elizabeth, too much had happened. He was going to end it but he had to know the truth. He needed the closure something he never got with Drusilla.

The sound of William screaming unnerved her. She jumped with eyes wide in shock. He was hurting. She wanted to approach him but thought it was best she give him some time.

"So where is this husband of yours...can't say I want to meet him...although we do have a lot in common."

"He's dead...or at least I think he is...its been almost four years."

William had felt the anger building up again. Her husband wasn't even alive and she still never said a word.

"Dead...oh no I'm sorry...maybe dead...what the hell is this...you know what...enough...enough of you..enough of this bloody rain...I'm going inside and I don't want you to follow me...I need some peace before I do something I will regret."

"What... you want to hit me... is that it...well here I am...hit me...I deserve it...come on...give it to me good Spike so we can get passed this." Elizabeth shouted, baiting William.

"It's not going to work Elizabeth."

Elizabeth responded by pushing William in the chest. She was trying to get him to talk to her doing whatever she could. She was fighting thoughts of defeat. Not knowing what else to do, she approached him, grabbing his hand.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry for everything."

"Now you're bloody sorry...that should have been the first thing out of your mouth...you're only sorry because you know as well as I do its over."

"Stop saying that." She shouted, still holding his hand.

William pulled away from her steadying his hand to put the key into the lock. Like he thought Elizabeth was right behind him. She placed both of her hands on his shoulders.

Immediately, he felt the warmth and magic of her touch. He tried to fight it.

"Stop touching me" he said trying to make his words sound angry only for them to come out in a surrendering whisper.

"No...I never want to stop touching you...I love you." She replied in a quivering voice, removing her hands from his shoulders to wrap her arms around his waist.

William closed his eyes, trying to regain some sense of control. He placed his hands over top of hers, prepared to remove them until he heard those three powerful words. He paused still resting his hands on top of hers. He banged his forehead against the door and began to cry. Elizabeth pillowed her head into the center of his back, crying too. William turned into her embrace and looked into her tear-riddled eyes.

"Say it again"

"I love you...I love you...I love you"

William responded by placing his hands on both of her cheeks, planting chaste kisses to her lips, cheeks and back to her lips again.

"I love you too...God I love you so much Elizabeth." He confessed, passionately.

"No more secrets."

"Promise" she replied.

Elizabeth pressed her lips to his and the kiss deepened. William turned the doorknob, backing them both into the house with his lips still on hers. He closed the door behind then, pressing their bodies against it. They only stopped long enough to catch their breath only to reunite with more passion. They clawed and groped at each other, preferring to feel the skin-to-skin contact.

William had broken the strap on her tank top, exposing one of her breast. He feasted on her nipple then yanked the other strap off her shoulder. Without losing contact with his lips on her skin, he'd swept his tongue across her chest to take the other nipple into his mouth. Elizabeth moaned his name while his tongue replaced the wetness of the rain with the wetness of his mouth. He yanked the rest of her damaged top to her waist continuing to lick and suck over her entire upper body until she was quivering and drenched with his salvia. His mouth pouted while his tongue claimed her naval, darting in and out the sensitive flesh with a promise to what would come. He turned her around, kissing from the nape of her neck down her spine then back up to kiss her shoulders and down her spine again. He cupped and fondled her breasts, pulling her against him and back against the door.

Elizabeth pressed her cheek to the wood door whimpering and breathing her hot breath into the wood. Her fingers nails scratched at it then gripped the doorframe while his hands snaked around her waist to undo the drawstring of her sweatpants. He kissed and bit her buttocks as his hand danced lightly across her abdomen. He pulled her pants down roughly along with her tank top stilling her while his tongue ran down her lace wedged crevice. He ascended up her body placing two of his fingers inside her mouth while whispering in her ear.

"Get them nice and wet for me"

William pressed himself against her body, inserting his fingers inside the lace thong and into her. He rubbed her hot juices over her pussy while his free hand pulled her thong up so it folded into her folds and over her clit. He tugged it back and forth while moving his fingers inside her, creating a burning friction that only added to her pleasure.

Elizabeth cried out from the roughness of the lace combined with William's fingers. Both worked her into an unexpected quick release then the lace panties ripped and fell to the floor. She reached around him; forcing him to grind his erection into her while her other hand covered his hand pushing his fingers further inside her. Her juices seeped through the tiny holes of the lace and in between their fingers. She reached up to cover her lips in her juices then to his. She stepped out of her sweatpants and turned into him. Her tongue was out of her mouth before her lips touched his, engaging in a cum kiss. It was sloppy and wet and all over the place. She grunted, lifting herself so he could catch her legs around his waist. Her uncontrolled lust almost knocked them off balance but William managed to push them back against the door. He pulled away from her and whispered in her ear.

"Have you ever fucked in the rain?"

"Never"

"Well that is about to change."

William carried her through the living room, pausing to grab the blanket draped over the couch, still managing to hold Elizabeth. He headed into the kitchen and out the back door to his sprawling backyard and into the pouring rain. She untangled her legs from around his waist long enough for William to spread the blanket onto the ground. Without warning, he pulled her down to the blanket and quickly settled between her legs. He lowered himself on top of her to rekindle the heat they generated inside the house.

Elizabeth pulled his t-shirt over his head then rolled him onto his back, to pull off his pants. There was something exciting about being outdoors naked at night with only the back porch light as a witness. It had all felt natural and naughty. It was something about being caught that added to the thrill. She attacked his dick, placing it in her mouth without having to grab the base. Spike groaned at the feeling of her hot mouth sucking his cock, grabbing fists full of her damp her, helping her work up and down on his shaft. Elizabeth removed his hand from her hair and smiled at him wickedly. Her head and hand partnered sliding up and down his length while her free hand massaged the rest of him. Anticipating William was about to come, she inserted her index into his ass. He exploded into her mouth and she swallowed every last hot drop, keeping him inside her mouth until he softened and his breathing returned to normal.

They laid on their sides facing each other, feeling the warm rain tickle their bodies. They stared at each other lovingly. William cupped her cheek while Elizabeth ran her hands across his chest. It was a connection they both needed. She eased her hand to his cock, teasing the tip with her finger before gripping it firmly into her hand. She stroked it, loving how it grew into hard solid muscle in her hand. William covered her hand urging her to stroke it harder. There was still a lot of making up to do. Unable to wait any longer, she pushed him onto his back. She gasped when she lowered herself down onto his thick hard cock. She stilled herself on top of him, arching her body and tilting her head back letting the rain cascade down her body. She started off slow, feeling the veins of his cock rubbing the sides of her pussy. Heat rushed through their bodies as every nerve and muscle communicated what they wanted to say, I need you, I want you, and I love you.

Elizabeth moved her hips back and forth while her hands splashed in the puddles of water on his chest. She elevated herself until the head of his cock was barely past her pussy lips. Gradually she would slide down the length of him from top to bottom, savoring every moment and inch of him. William gripped her hips firmly pushing upward. He touched her clit and ran his index finger along her wet folds every time she lifted up. She was so hard and swollen. He worshipped her nakedness along with the rain with firm caresses of her breasts, stomach, hips and ass.

Elizabeth had died and gone to Heaven, feeling the sudden urge to fuck William to death. With swift and hard strokes, she was riding his cock with a frenzied passion that was out of control. His dick was getting deeper inside her. William teased her nipples inciting her release. She was coming down hard on him and he was enjoying the jockey ride. She lowered her head to run her tongue across her lips. Gently, he grabbed it with his teeth, pulling her into his mouth and sucking on it. William rolled them over and increased the pace. He placed his hands underneath her ass, driving his granite deeper. He knew he hit the spot when she cried out and he heard her above the rain. He continued his pounding on the cum door until she grew silent.

Elizabeth realized that if she didn't close her mouth soon, it would fill with water. The feeling was incredible and she was her way. She was getting lost in his flesh never wanting him to stop. Her orgasm released from the depths of her stomach and its bliss washed over her like the rain outside. William closed his eyes and tilted his head back, mixing his seed with hers. He was still hard. He kissed her lips, while moving in circular motions, lifting and lowering himself on her, watching the pleasure flutter across her face. Elizabeth's hands wondered over his body while another orgasm claimed her. Her legs weakened and began to shake out of control.

The rain slowed to a drizzle and William wasn't finished.

"Put your legs down, luv and close them around me and squeeze.

Like a good student, Elizabeth followed his instructions. With his legs outside of hers, William pumped fast and hard then faster and harder. Elizabeth's head tilted back as his tilted forward. They both grunted out from the pleasure enhanced by the increase in friction. On his last thrust of many, William finally came. He collapsed on top of her while Elizabeth remained in the same position with her head still tilted back, mouth open and over the edge again. William shifted his weight and laying on side his side, running his hands lazily up and down her body. Elizabeth turned to him and smiled. The rain stopped.
Abstinence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder by tahmoe
"Elizabeth, please...it's been five months already...I want you."

"I know...but we've waited this long...one more month is not going to kill you."

"Why don't you read a book like I'm doing...it will take your mind off it."

"But I need you baby." Spike whined, running his hand up Elizabeth's thigh.

Elizabeth shivered. She missed William's touch, but she was determined to stick to their agreement.

"Stop that" She said sounding unconvincing.

"Stop what...this" William replied, moving his hand further up her thigh.

"William"

"Yes, luv" He responded smiling with hope.

"I said stop," she shouted, pushing his hand away.

"Fine...I going to watch TV." He replied, leaping from the bed and throwing his pillow at Elizabeth's head in a playful gesture. William wasn't angry he just wanted to test her, knowing full well he wasn't going to renege on their commitment.

Elizabeth stretched and yawned finishing up her book. She climbed out of bed, stopping in the bedroom doorway to watch William asleep on the couch. She turned off the TV and kissed him on the forehead. For a moment she lingered around his lips then kissed him there too. An unexpected tingle of arousal shot through her. She cupped his cheek feeling the warmth of his skin wishing it was rubbing against hers. Physically, she missed him but that was to be expected.

After the Riley and Faith fiasco, they talked and made love for hours. She was doing most of the talking, telling him about how she met Riley, the marriage and about how he'd gone missing. She wanted William to know he was one of the reasons she decided to move forward with the divorce and declaring Riley dead. Their final conversation that night was about them. They had both agreed the way they got together wasn't ideal. However, neither of them counted on it going this far. It was important for both of them to work on the trust and emotional side of their relationship. Therefore, they mutually decided it was best they abstain from having sex for at least six months. It turned out to be a good and bad idea.

The last five months was filled with picnics, dinner dates, and movie nights. Sometimes they stayed in and William read her some of his poetry agreeing to skip over the erotic ones. She'd even read his book The Bermuda Triangle. The book helped her have a better understanding of what he went through. They played Jeopardy like the game show but with a twist. Elizabeth dubbed it Relationship Jeopardy using their relationship as the only topic. However, after three month the game got old. Not only had they become better friends but confidantes as well. There was nothing they didn't know about each. They even discussed moving in together but thought it was too soon so Elizabeth had given him a key to her place and William had done the same.

The problem they were having was keeping their hands off each other. As it turned out, all their new discoveries about the other only made them want them want each other even more. There was still physical contact but it was very chaste in nature. They hugged but not for long periods of time and still kissed, sharing pecks on the cheek and forehead. When they kissed on the lips, they had kept their tongues in check aware that anything more would lead to other things.

The frustrated lovers did have their close calls. Elizabeth laughed to herself thinking about the time William walked in on her stepping out of the shower. She was dripping wet and William was trying to be her human towel. The look in his eyes was something she had seen only once and that resulted in a few lashes to her back. She remembered him closing and locking the door then lunging at her with pent up sexual rage. He kissed her nude wet body with an unrestrained hunger. Although she was extremely turned on, she struggled free with minimal bruising and scratches.

Another time he had to stop her. Most people when they wake up in the morning, wanted fresh coffee. She wanted William. It wasn't uncommon for her to wrap her hands around his morning wood and satisfy him while taking a little for herself. She remembered positioning him on his back as she stroked him lightly. William was still half asleep until she tried to mount him. She laughed to herself thinking about the look on his face when he stopped her in mid mount. Needless to say they stopped spending the night with each other.

William looked so peaceful sleeping Elizabeth didn't want to wake him. She covered him with a blanket but not before she removed his pants. She decided to take a moment to admire his semi-erect cock through his boxer briefs. She resisted the urge to touch it. She laughed to herself again. It was funny she hadn't got use to the idea of William wearing underwear. He looked better naked but if they were going to stick to their agreement then there had to be some small sacrifices on both their parts.

William had awakened from a deep sleep. He had another wet dream. He cursed under his breath. He pulled at his ruined underwear and frowned. He hated wearing underwear just like he hated not having Elizabeth beside him. Her couch was comfortable so he wasn't surprised he had fallen asleep. However, he was surprised he was in his underwear. He laughed to himself thinking about the trauma it must have caused her to undress him.
Part of their agreement was to end the spending the night but he wasn't sleeping in her bed so there was no temptation. The longest he ever went without sex was two months. He laughed to himself again remembering his self-imposed celibacy was caused by his first mind-blowing sexual encounter with her. It was funny how things turned out. Now here he was five months in the hole and another pair of soiled underwear. He refused to regret making the agreement. It was a good and healthy way in finding out if their relationship was based on more than just sex. He surprised he lasted this long he thought considering he needed sex on a regular basis but he wanted his relationship his relationship with Elizabeth to work. She was worth it.

Taking the agreement a step further but unbeknownst to Elizabeth, he stopped masturbating. It was a secret test for himself. Quickly, he realized it was a mistake ever since that incident with Elizabeth in the bathroom. Luckily, he managed to conjure up enough self-control not to follow her out the door as she struggled to get away from him. Instead he opted to take a cold shower with his clothes still on. His strong sexual appetite had gotten him into some freaky and perverted situations but that was behind him now. He wanted to start off fresh with Elizabeth and honor their agreement.

William had done well for the first three months living off the residual feelings from the last time they were together. The last two months had been the hardest. Sexual dreams occurred in abundance followed by nightly nocturnal emissions. He was tired of washing his sheets, deciding it was a good idea to start investing in underwear. He has hanging on by a thread, wishing the time would pass quicker but determined to stick it out the next four weeks. He cleaned himself up in the bathroom and wrapped a towel around his waist. Quietly he walked into Elizabeth's bedroom where she kept a drawer for him. He put on a fresh pair of briefs then walked over watching her sleep. He kneeled down beside her, removing strains of bed- matted hair away from her face. He wanted to crawl in bed beside her just to hold her and nothing more. He chuckled, realizing he was kidding himself. One brush of her firm ass against his cock was enough to do him in. He kissed her on the cheek and stroked her head then returned to the couch, staring at the ceiling until sleep overtook him again.

"Good morning"

"Good morning, luv...sleep well"

"Yeah"

"What about you?"

"I have no complaints...your couch is very comfortable...sorry I fell asleep here."

"Don't be silly...one night isn't going to kill us"

"Yeah...you're right...but I think this next month will." William replied, walking towards her with a sheepish grin.

"Ha ha...very funny...do we need to go over this again?" Elizabeth said taking a step back for each step he made forward.

"Why are you running away from me?"

"Because you got that look in your eye"

"And what look is that pet...according to you I have many." He said, giving her his sexy smirk and running his tongue across his bottom lip.

"Stop doing that and stop looking at me like that."

"I haven't a clue to what you're talking about...I just want a nice safe good morning kiss."

"No...I have morning breath."

"So...I love your morning breath...come here"

"No" She replied, running toward the bedroom.

William chased her, catching her around the waist as they fell onto the bed. He rolled her on her back, forcing her hands above her head. Elizabeth pouted trying to squirm away from him.

"Look at that lip...I'm gonna get it." He said laughingly, before securing her bottom lip with his mouth. He sucked on it briefly then planted a chaste kiss to her lips and fell to her side.

Elizabeth turned to face him. She was a little disappointed but she knew why he stopped. Their agreement was taking its toll on both of them but she though for him more so than her. The longest she had gone without sex was two years something she knew was unrealistic for him. Although they only had one more month to go, she was willing to give into their undeniable lust. She propped herself up on one elbow and looked at him.

"William?"

"Yes, luv."

"I was thinking...maybe we should...I mea-."

William was on Elizabeth before she could get the rest of the word out of her mouth. He swallowed it when his lips found hers. Quickly, he settled in between her legs tugging her nightgown off her shoulders, ignoring the sound of the seams stretching. His tongue traced the curve of her neck to her bare shoulders then back to her mouth. The kiss was soft then hard, deepening by the second.

Elizabeth's hands roamed wildly over William's back. She gripped his ass feeling the familiar bulge pressed against her sex. When she grinded on it, she began to feel the pulse in her clit throb. She sucked on his earlobe and then stuck her tongue in his ear.

William was beyond aroused if that were possible. The feel of her hot tongue in his ear caused him to raise his head and looked into her eyes.

"Are you sure, pet...because I don't think I can stop again."

Elizabeth responded by pulling him down and meeting his mouth in a hot long deep kiss. She placed her hands inside his underwear and gave his ass a firm squeezing then began pushing them off. William struggled with her nightgown until finally giving up with trying to get it off the hard way. He ripped it at the neck and Elizabeth assisted him by ripping it down the rest of the way. His eyes grew wide at the sight of her full heaving chest, waiting to be devoured by his mouth.

"Oh baby it's been so long...I need you...I need you so bad...I love you." He whispered, closing his mouth around her nipple.

"I love you too....now show me how much."

Taking her last words to heart. William ripped her panties away from her body and shoved two fingers into her wetness. Elizabeth gasped and immediately began fucking herself on his hand. She grabbed him by the wrist, guiding him further. She cried out his name several times. He increased the speed in the curve of his fingers.

Everything was going smoothly until the loud ringing of the telephone interrupted the desperate lovers. They stopped with stunned looks on their faces staring at the ringing phone. Clearly, they were pissed at the caller thinking it was the worst of timing.

"Don't answer it, luv...not now", he whispered.

Elizabeth looked at William still under the spell of lust.

"Okay", she said panting with want.

The phone stopped ringing and they were once again sucking on each other's tongues. Elizabeth removed his underwear with her feet down to his ankles. William kicked them onto the floor then repositioned himself ready to penetrate when the phone rang again.

"What the bloody hell?"

"Ignore it...ignore it" Elizabeth said, trying to distract William with full lip kisses.

It only worked for a short time. The caller knew exactly what they were doing because they would hang up before the answering machine clicked on. The phone rang again but this time Elizabeth answered.

"Get a life Faith...stop calling here...for once in your life obey the restraining order."

William snatched the phone away from Elizabeth's ear.

"Listen you stupid bird"

Before William could get out the rest of the things he wanted to say, the caller hung up. He placed the phone back on the hook and looked at Elizabeth.

"Looks like she is back at again"

"I guess she's bored" Elizabeth replied, looking at the caller id.

"Yep...its her...that's her cell phone number.

William climbed off the bed and put on his underwear. He walked into the living putting on his jeans. The phone episode was a mood killer. He stepped outside and lit his fag. Elizabeth got dressed and followed behind him. She wrapped her arms around his waist, kissing his back.

"Why want you call the police, luv?"

"I told you...Faith knows the system...it want do any good.... I'll just keep recording the call like I've been doing...Its been three months since the last time she called and I don't know why she's starting up again."

"Bloody crazy bitch"

Faith sat in her car and watched the objects of her affection share a tender moment on the front porch. She was disappointed to see Elizabeth and William were still together. She was convinced she'd broken them up for good until she saw Elizabeth's car parked in front of William's home not less than a week after everything went down. She burned a lot of gas trying to get a glimpse of the lovers then she started calling. She stopped when she received a call from her cop lover, Wood, telling her about the restraining order. Elizabeth was full of surprises. First she had the balls to fight her and now she was filing an order of protection. It had to be William's idea Faith thought; knowing Elizabeth had issues with follow through.

After spotting them a week ago hand and hand in the grocery store. She had the urge to use her dialing finger. She watched them go back inside but waited to see if William was heading home. She wanted to see him naked through his windows. After thirty minutes, she'd given up and headed home. She crashed on her couch for some much needed rest coming down from being up for two days straight.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elizabeth made breakfast for herself and William. They had eaten in silence. She could tell he was still upset because he didn't object when she offered to cook. She cleared the table not bothering to clean dishes and sat on his lap determined to change his mood. She kissed him on the lips then baited him with her tongue. William made sure she didn't wait long, using his tongue to take the bait. Quickly the kiss turned passionate and Elizabeth found herself straddling him. He placed her on the dining room table. He pulled her shirt over her head and tugged down her pants. He grabbed her underneath her legs pulling her closer to him. He unbuttoned his jeans, letting his erect cock point its way home. He was about to enter her until the phone rang.

"Bloody hell" he shouted, grabbing the phone in the midst of the second ring.

"Go to hell you stupid cunt" he shouted into the receiver then grew silent.

"Oh...sorry about that mate...hold on I'll get her. It's for you...a Mr. Synder.

Elizabeth leaped her nude body from the table, giving William a playful push to the chest.

"Hello, Mr. Synder...I'm sorry about that...I've been having some problems with someone calling....yes...I see...what time...2:00...I'll be there...and thank you very much.

"Lawyer?"

"Ahn huh?"

"Good news I hope."

"The papers are ready. He needs me to come sign them today.... will you come with me?"

"Had already planned too, luv."
Life Without Faith by tahmoe
A/N: Warning there is some violence in this story

A/N: Angelus is not Angel in this story.

Out of habit, Faith reached for the telephone to call Elizabeth. Six months had passed since she last cranked called her. However, it wasn't about that anymore. Faith was lonely. Suddenly realizing there was no one to call. She made sure of that by destroying her relationship with the only person who actually cared about her. Faith was filled with an unexpected sadness.

Anxious to rid herself of the feelings, she'd driven to the bronze. Partying seemed to take her mind off things. She scanned the room looking for some potential meat or muffin to take home. She sniffed a couple of lines of coke and made her way to the dance floor. She had dry humped, bumped and grinded on everything in her path until a petite blonde caught her eye. She reminded her of Elizabeth. She smiled, pulling the blonde by the waist of her jeans. Faith kissed her lips and the petite girl kissed her back. The voluptuous brunette forced her hands down the blonde's pants and inserted her fingers into her snatch. She finger fucked the blonde on the danced floor bringing her to orgasm then tasted her. Disappointed she didn't taste like Elizabeth, she turned her back on the sprung and flustered blonde, needing a drink to kill the aftertaste.

Faith ordered three tequila shots, drinking them one after the other with lightening speed. She slammed the small glass on the table, turning to face the dance floor. She propped her elbows up on the bar, bobbing her head to the music. She stopped when she noticed a tall, dark and handsome guy eyeing her. She smiled at him and he smiled back. It was her queue to sashay over and make his acquaintance.

"Come here often" she asked, knowing it was a lame line but it worked.

"No...this is my first time."

"See anything you like."

"I think so."

"Well, why don't you buy me a drink and you can tell me how much."

"What will it be?"

"Depends on what you have in mind."

"I mean to drink." The handsome stranger said, smiling at her obvious intent.

"Tequila"

"So...what's your name beautiful."

"The name's Faith...I usually don't ask... but what's yours?"

"Angelus"

"Well its nice to meet you Angelus."

Faith seated herself close to the handsome man. He was very tall with an impressive build, but what she liked most about him was the evil twinkle in his eye. She recognized it in Spike's eyes on the night he made her cough up blood. Right away, she knew she wanted to ride Angelus's cock all night. Faith was mesmerized by the handsome stranger's charm and dry wit. She realized they were going to get long just fine. However, she was getting a little annoyed when he kept checking his watch.

"I'm I boring you or something...you keep looking at your watch...if you gotta go don't let me stop you ...I have better things to do with my time."

Angelus smiled. Faith was feisty. He liked that in a woman.

"Oh no...not at all...it's just I have some place I need to be soon...my friend is having a party and I promised him I would stop by."

"Hey...I'm always up for a party."

"Would you like to come with me...I promise you want be disappointed."

"Hells yeah"

"I'm glad to hear that...can you excuse me for a moment I need to make a phone call?"

"Sure...no problem." Faith replied, watching Angelus make a call on his cell phone in a dark corner.

Faith signaled for the bartender to fill her glass. She wanted another drink for the road.

"Hey"

Faith turned to the voice calling out to her.

"Do I know you?" She replied, to the redheaded girl sitting two seats down from her.

"No...but I just want to warn you...that guy you were talking to...he's not a nice guy."

"What's it to ya?"

"He roughed up a girlfriend of mine a few months ago...put her in the hospital...I just thought you ought to know."

"Well, thanks" Faith replied, smiling but annoyed. The tall dark and handsome stranger sounded like he was her kind of guy.

Angelus walked up to an eager waiting Faith.

"Ready"

"All set"

They walked out into the dark parking lot.

"I'll just follow you in my car to your friend's house." Faith said, motioning to her candle apple red mustang.

"I'd prefer it if you ride with me." Angelus replied.

"Hey no offense honey but I barely know you"

"I know but isn't that the fun part." He replied, pulling Faith against him and kissing her roughly on the mouth.

Faith returned the kiss with even more roughness, cupping Angelus's crotch.

"Well sense you put it that way...what the hell"

Angelus escorted Faith to his black convertible. He pulled out the driveway and Faith looked back at her car and the front door entrance of the Bronze. She saw the redhead she had spoken to earlier standing out front, watching her with a stunned look on her face. Normally the look wouldn't have bothered her but Faith suddenly felt concerned. She started to have second thoughts, but it was too late. They had driven for what seemed like an hour and she was too far away to make it back to her car and didn't pay attention to her surroundings. Finally, they pulled in front a gothic looking mansion. If there was a party going on, then where were all the cars she thought. They walked into the house and into the living room. The bottom dropped from Faith's stomach when she noticed there were only two guys standing by a fireplace. One guy was black with a bold head and the other guy reminded her of a librarian.

Angelus touched the small of her back and Faith jumped.

"Easy there...I just wanted to introduce you to my friends...this is Gunn."

Faith looked at the bold black guy and nodded her head.

"And this is Wes"

Faith nodded her head to the guy who was clearly not her type.

"Would you like a drink?" Angelus asked.

"No thanks...so where are all the others...I thought this was going to be a party."

"This is the party."

Faith was having a bad feeling. Everything that was unfolding tonight was pointing to danger. She tried to keep her wits about her and not look afraid.

"I don't think so...I'm outta here."

Faith turned to leave but Angelus grabbed her from behind and threw her to the floor. The other two gentlemen grabbed her by the arms. Angelus punched her in the mouth, knocking out her front tooth. Blood filled her mouth causing her to choke. She struggled.

"Hold her still" Angelus shouted to his buddies.

"She's pretty strong man." Gunn replied.

Angelus grabbed Faith by the jaw. She winced still feeling the throbbing pain caused by his fist.

"You lied to me Faithy...I thought you were always up for a party."

Faith pulled free from the hold he had on her mouth and spit blood into his face.

"Fuck you" she replied.

Angelus wiped the blood away and onto his jacket. He slapped her across the face several times.

"Is that all you got...pussy," She shouted, egging him on.

Flashbacks from her childhood fueled Faith to fight for her life. She continued to struggle, breaking free. Rage had given her the strength to tackle Angelus to the floor knocking his cell phone from his jacket pocket. She jumped on top of him, scratching him across the face and biting him in the chest. Gunn grabbed her. In a flash, Faith turned, kneeing him in the nuts and punching him in the face. She pushed him to the floor then focused her rage at Wes. He pulled back staring into her eyes of fury. Clearly intimidated by the unstable brunette. Faith started to run, grabbing Angelus's cell phone and bolting for the door. She wasn't thinking clearly. Instead of dialing 911, she called Elizabeth. Her answering machine picked up. A frantic Faith tried to leave as much of a message as she could while she tried to unlock the difficult heavy front door.

"B...I'm in trouble...please pick up...I'm so sorry...I fucked up...I don't know where I am...I'm with this scary guy at a mansion...It's about an hour away from the Bronze...please he-."

Gunn grabbed Faith from behind, snatching the phone out of her hand. He slugged her across the face, knocking her out cold. When she had awakened, Angelus was on top of her, raping her while Gunn and Wes watched. She tried to fight him off but she was still weak from being unconscious allowing Angelus to overpower her. He was able to hold two of her wrists in one of his hands while beating with the other until her right eye closed from the swelling.

"Don't just stand there you idiots...tie her down." Angelus said, looking over his shoulder at Gunn and Wes.

The two accomplices grabbed Faith's wrists securing her to the bedpost. When Angelus finished with her, Gunn mounted her and then Wes. They raped and beat her for several hours soiling the sheets with their bodily fluids, her blood and urine. When they were done, the men left her stirring in her juices for several more hours while they conversed in another bedroom across the hall.

"Man I don't think she can take any more...I'm surprised she lasted this long."

"Yes...Gunn is right...you picked a winner this time...much better than that Tara girl. For a minute there when I was fucking that mean bitch, she looked like she was enjoying it," Wes said.

"Hey man I got that same feeling too...it's too bad she didn't want to cooperate...maybe I wouldn't have been so rough." Gunn said, laughing.

"So what do you want to do with her Angelus...dump her in front of the hospital like we did the last bitch." Wes said, cleaning his glasses.

"No...I have something special planned for this one...I'll be right back."

Faith looked up at the hand-painted ceiling realizing she had finally written a check her ass couldn't cash. She was in and out of consciousness with haunting images of Elizabeth's face scolding her for being careless once again then hugging her with concern. Faith had felt it in her gut. She was going to die. When she heard the door open, she was startled out of her thoughts.

"How's my girl...are you comfortable...do you need me to get you anything?" Angelus asked, uncaringly with a smile.

Faith followed Angelus around the room with her one good eye, cringing from the sound of his voice. She wanted to respond but thought it was best she save her energy for what he had planned for her next. Suddenly, he straddled her causing her to cry out from the excruciating pain. She had several broken ribs.

"I must say you gave me and my boys a run for our money. We were just talking about how much we think you enjoyed it." Angelus said, wrapping his hands around her neck.

"It's just too bad things got out of hand. We can't risk you running to the cops...so just lay here...don't try to struggle...it will all be over soon."

Angelus gripped her neck tighter, squeezing the life out of her. Faith tried to buck him off but it was useless. Slowly, she had felt her meaningless life slipping away while the sound of his laughter rang in her eyes then silence. Angelus checked her pulsed. Faith was dead. He wrapped her nude battered body in the bed sheets and placed her in the trunk of his car. He dumped her body in a ditch near the Bronze and headed back home.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter despite the mild violence but karma is a bitch. Please review...I need it.

A/N: This story will be wrapping up soon. I'm thinking maybe one or two more chapters should do it. I have so enjoyed writing it and really appreciate everyone for reading.
Life Goes On by tahmoe
"Like the scarves better than the handcuffs, luv. They're not too tight are they?" William said, hovering over Elizabeth.

"Make them tighter" She whispered.

William stared into Elizabeth's eyes, giving her a wicked smile.

He honored her request, tightening the silk scarves on each wrist. Elizabeth cried out a small sigh from the hint of pain the extra tightening caused.

"That's my girl." William whispered.

Elizabeth shivered, biting her bottom lip while William's hot breath and tongue entertained her ear. He trailed hot wet kisses down her neck and to her shoulder then back up again, working his mouth to the other side. Elizabeth arched her back and pulled on the restraints wanting to touch William's muscular frame while it pressed itself against her skin. Six months had passed and they were still making up for the last six months of abstaining. Elizabeth had long ago made up for it but Spike wasn't finished. When he told her he wanted to tie her up, she didn't hesitate to say yes. William had that look in his eye when he needed to let go and she was more than willing to feed his appetite.

With gentle strokes, the pads of William's fingertips transformed her nipples into erect pebbles surrounded by an island of mauve-colored areola. His warm hands roamed over her entire body, caressing and massaging the sweat that began to form back into her skin. Back and forth he replaced his hands with his lips then with his tongue. Caught up in a lustful state of want, Elizabeth was unable to distinguish between them all. Each was giving her equal pleasure. She closed her eyes, moaning out his name like it was the only word she knew. The moment the first scarf was tied to her wrist the hot dew had begun to form between her legs, eliminating the need for further foreplay. However, she wasn't going to tell William to stop. She opened her eyes long enough to watch her nipple disappear between both his lips. He sucked, licked and bit each of them with ample attention manipulating them for what seemed like hours. Elizabeth came without penetration, whimpering in pleasure. William lifted his head and stared into her eyes.

"Need more pet."

Elizabeth nodded her head.

William's lips journey to her heated center to drank her juices. He licked and sucked until she was wet with nothing but his salvia. He slid his hands under her ass and buried his tongue inside her, working in every motion he could think of and inventing some new ones. Elizabeth gasped and twisted under William's relentless tongue-lashing. She pulled on the restraints to for leverage, trying to watch William's talent. All she could see was the motion of William's head moving with knowing instinct. Each swipe, brush, and firm probe of his tongue was bringing her closer and closer to another orgasm. Unable to sustain the position of voyeur, Elizabeth's head clashed with the pillows heavy with want but most of all love. Nothing was off limits while William was between her legs; his tongue and lips stalked her inner and outer lips and raped her clitoris. It bathed the crack of her and teased her anal hole. He lifted his head to see Elizabeth's writhing against the pillows.

"You like that don't you. You like it when I eat you like this."

"Yes...yes...ohhh...baby...yes"

William lowered his head to finish her off anxious to submerge himself completely inside her heat. He inserted three fingers into her juicy pussy then sucked on her clit. Elizabeth screamed out her orgasm that was more powerful than the first. He continued to work his fingers inside her despite her slippery wetness almost preventing him from doing so. Finally, he removed his fingers and settled himself between her legs. His cock was solid through, shedding clear tears of pre-cum from the head. He wiped away those tears up and down her slit, preparing it for entry. With his lips only a whisper away from hers, William entered her slowly. Elizabeth's lips had parted in bliss then were covered with his, silencing any words or sounds of pleasure that tried to escape. As he continued to move inside her with careful long strokes accompanied by deep throat kisses, he untied one wrist then the other. Elizabeth's arms wrapped around him and her nails dug into his back, drawing blood. William had felt the stinging from her nails being imbedded into his skin. The pleasurable pain caused him to break their kiss but it wasn't for long.

Elizabeth gripped his neck to pull his mouth back to hers, sucking on his bottom lip then sucking his tongue deeper into her mouth. Her other hand massaged his lower back then worked its way to his ass. She wrapped her legs tighter around back, giving his ass several hard slaps. The stinging pain from the slaps seduced William into picking up the pace. Deep thrusts had gone deeper and mild groans transformed into ragged grunts as William fucked Elizabeth into the mattress. He shifted the angle of his position and found the nerves of certainty. In an instant, she cried out in confirmation and William knew he was in the right spot. Thrust after thrust and with equal thrust, Elizabeth's muscles clenched around his cock. Other muscles tighten throughout her body as her orgasm announced his arrival and Elizabeth cried out. Coming inside her, William slowed his thrusting, then looked into Elizabeth's eyes with a smile.

"Open your eyes, pet."

Elizabeth opened her eyes, smiling back at him.

"I love you." William whispered, still pulsing inside her.

"I love you too."

The couple remained still staring and kissing each other long after their completions. Everything between them was going great with all the past drama and Elizabeth's divorce finally laid to rest. Gradually, they'd been creating a new life, putting their current homes up for sale to look for a new one together. The subject of marriage had been a topic of several conversations instigated by William often through playful jokes so Elizabeth never took him seriously. Although she had pictured herself married to William with children, she was content with what they'd built.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Early the next morning, William looked over at Elizabeth, making sure she was still sound asleep. He eased out of bed, wrapping a towel around his waist. He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a small black velvet box. He removed the three-carat diamond engagement ring, placing it on Elizabeth's ring finger. He smiled, knowing what was to come when she awaked. He deliberately set her alarm to go off at 7AM even though it was Saturday. In thirty minutes the alarm was scheduled to go off. He needed a head start to prepare breakfast and calm his pounding heart, anticipating her answer. He noticed the one message on the answering machine, not remembering the telephone ringing the night before. Then he remembered they mutually agreed to turn the ringer off in the bedroom the last time Elizabeth heard from Faith. He finished preparing the breakfast and waited for his future wife to wake up.

Elizabeth stumbled out of bed, exhausted and thinking about taking the day off but then she remembered the day was Saturday. She cursed at herself for forgetting to turn off the alarm. She walked into the bathroom to relieve herself of the first morning pee. She stepped in front of the sink to splash cold water on her face. When she looked in the mirror, she was almost blinded by the enormous rock on her finger. Her mouth dropped open with excitement. She smiled then screamed then smiled and screamed again.

"William Bledsoe...where are you?" She yelled, running out of the bathroom and into William's arms.

"My answer is YES"

William tried to play dumb.

"Yes to what pet...what are you talking about?" He said, smiling from ear to ear then bending down on one knee.

Buffy didn't respond, watching William assume the position. She waited, jumping up and down with excitement and tears of joy.

"Elizabeth Anne Summers will you be my wife"

"YES, YES, YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES." She replied, kissing William in between every word.

"God I love you woman." He said.

"And I love you man."

William kissed Elizabeth's lips lovingly then again and again until his tongue found its way inside her mouth, moving sensually against hers. While the kiss had every intention of getting out of control, William's cock steadily harden. Elizabeth pulled the towel from his waist, breaking their kiss to run into the bedroom. William chased after her, catching Elizabeth by the waist before she made it to the bed. He looked into her eyes with pure love and adoration. He kissed her and passion took over, backing her towards the bed. Without separating, they continued to play hide the tongue rubbing their sexes against each other. Elizabeth's hands held William's mouth to hers as her heart pounded inside her chest. She was in love. He elevated himself above her wanting to look into her eyes when he entered her and see the pleasure break across her face. William's gaze was deeper than his cock as Elizabeth looked into his eyes feeling him pulse inside her. Their tongues and limbs locked as the couple began to move with a fevered intensity.

"God, Elizabeth...I love you so much" William said, nearing release.

"William I love...ahhhhgghhhnnn...I love you too...ahhhhgannnaannnnh." Elizabeth responded until nothing but erratic breaths took over.

The sex was truly amazing in every sense of the word. Elizabeth clutched at William while his knowing strokes released a flood of moisture mixed with his own seed. He dropped kisses to her forehead then her lips, as they both tried to learn how to breathe again. William lifted himself off Elizabeth's, pulling her to his body. Elizabeth rested head against his chest, feeling the cool breeze of the air conditioner cool their sweat soaked bodies. William doze off to sleep but Elizabeth was too excited to sleep and hungry.

She peeled herself from him, putting on her robe. She walked into the kitchen, staring at her ring every two seconds. It was beautiful. She didn't know how many carats it was but it was bigger than the one Riley had given her. It sparkled and reflected light in every direction. She never saw the proposal coming and the way William surprised her will forever be relived in her heart. She pictured herself at work, telling all her coworkers how he proposed. Women loved to talk about those things and share it with as many people as possible. She smiled thinking about how their life together was coming full circle. She was really and truly happy. She placed the breakfast William had prepared into the microwave. While waiting for her food to warm up, she noticed she had one message on her answering machine. She played it, hearing Faith's voice that wiped the smile off her face.

"B...I'm in trouble...please pick up...I'm so sorry...I fucked up...I don't know where I am...I'm with this scary guy at a mansion...It's about an hour away from the Bronze...please he-."

She erased the message but copied the number from her caller ID on the same pad that kept a record of the other calls Faith made. She didn't recognize the number and noticed it had been six months since last time she got a call from her ex-friend. Elizabeth was no stranger to Faith's pleading. She'd been getting Faith out of messes since college. She removed her plate and inserted one for William, tapping her foot on the floor annoyed by the message. However, she refused to allow Faith to steal her joy. She carried the plates into the bedroom, waking William.

It didn't take long for him to notice that Elizabeth's mood had changed.

"What's wrong, luv?"

"Got another call."

"You've got to be joking."

"Now why would I joke about something like that on such a special day like this, she replied managing a half smile."

"She is relentless. All this time and she still hasn't found anything better to do."

"I agree but this call was different. She actually spoke and the number was one I haven't seen before."

"What did she say?"

"Something about she messed up with some guy...bronze...mansion...blah,blah blah. I just erased it. I admit it was weird hearing her voice she almost sounded convincing but I don't want to talk about her any more...lets eat."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three weeks later, Elizabeth received a visit from Detective Wood. He informed her that Faith's car was found abandoned in the Bronze parking lot. He also showed her a sketch of a man with a prominent forehead. He was the last man seen with Faith leaving the Bronze. Elizabeth didn't recognize the guy in the sketch but told the cop she and Faith were no longer friends. She informed him they had spoken in almost a year after they had a falling out. Detective Wood wasn't surprised. It turned out he was the cop Faith had been seeing and knew all about it. He decided to take on her case personally when a woman named Tara and her girlfriend Willow came down to the station to report the guy in the sketch had raped her. Willow added that she saw an attractive brunette leave with him three weeks ago. After what happened to her friend, she was concerned for the brunette's safety. He knew it was Faith based on the description Willow gave and fact that the brunette talked tuff and had an attitude to match. Detective Wood had a date planned with Faith that following Saturday. When she didn't show up or call, he was concerned. Before he left Elizabeth's home, she remembered the phone call she received from a frantic Faith and the telephone number she copied down. She'd given the information to him, hoping it would help.

One week later, Faith's body was retrieved from the ditch. The police traced the cell phone number to a man named Angelus Reynolds. With Elizabeth's recorded statement about the message she received, Willow and Tara's statements along with the bite mark and other DNA evidence found in his home. He was charged with the rape and assault on Tara as well has the rape and murder of Faith. His two cohorts were arrested after Angelus struck a deal to escape the death penalty and show them where he dumped the body.

Elizabeth buried Faith and handled all of her affairs. In Faith's papers, there was a copy of her last will in testament listing Elizabeth as the sole beneficiary of her estate. Elizabeth was shocked. After all they'd been through Faith never took anything out of Elizabeth's name. She didn't know what to make of it, thinking it was Faith's way of saying sorry for all the trouble she caused in both their lives. After finalizing all of Faith's affairs, Elizabeth inherited $200,0000 from Faith's estate. It included the money left over from Faith's fathers insurance which was $50,000, a personal insurance policy Faith had taken out for $100,000 and a net profit of $50,000 Elizabeth received from the sell of Faith's condo. Elizabeth donated over half the money to a home for abused and neglected children in Faith's honor. She allowed herself to cry after everything was said and done with William by her side.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One year later on November 6, 2004, Elizabeth stared at the headstone she had picked out for Faith.

"You ready to go, pet." William asked, touching the small of Elizabeth's back.

"Give me ten more minutes."

"As much as I would love to, I can't. The doctor said you should be off your feet until the baby arrives."

Elizabeth looked at her husband, cupping his cheek. William kissed the inside of her palm while escorting his wife away from Faith's gravesite.

"After the baby's born, we'll come back so you can introduce her to little William and we'll still come back every year on her birthday to pay our respects like you want." William said, using a comforting tone.

Elizabeth smiled at William and looked over her shoulder once more at the headstone that read, "Little Girl Lost Has Finally Found Peace" along with Faith's name, date of birth and date of her death, Elizabeth obtained from the police files.

The End

A/N: Again, another story I have enjoyed writing and sharing with you. I want to give a personal thank you to all the dedicated readers who stuck with me through this story and Chapter 9. I really appreciate all the wonderful encouragement and reviews. I hope I did the story justice with this ending so please review. I need it.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=4740