Life's Little Surprises by MizRaven
Summary: Set in S6. Goes AU after Gone. Buffy and the gang head to LA, with Spike in tow. Buffy finds out some life altering news, how does the gang react? Read and find out!
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 6114 Read: 13816 Published: 09/16/2003 Updated: 10/22/2005

1. Arrangements by MizRaven

2. The Drive by MizRaven

3. Caratis by MizRaven

4. If Your Not The One by MizRaven

5. Sometimes When We Touch by MizRaven

6. Lorne by MizRaven

7. Choices by MizRaven

8. A/N by MizRaven

Arrangements by MizRaven
Summary: Set in S6. Goes AU after Gone. Buffy and the gang head to LA, with Spike in tow. Buffy finds out some life altering news, how does the gang react? Read and find out.
Rating: NC17
Authors Note: This is my first fic, so please be gentle. * These are for thoughts* Thanks to Paganbaby for convincing me to write and to Madame Draco for Beta-ing!
Disclaimer: Joss, ME and FOX own it all, just the stories mine. Lyrics belong to Daniel Beddingfield and Rod Stuart.


Chapter 1 Arrangements


“Oh Spike….” Buffy mumbled between kisses. “We can’t….Oh God, you have to stop…. No don’t stop!” Spike’s hand slipped under her shirt and bra and massaged her left breast and then the right. His lips moved lower until he was nibbling on her exposed neck. When he reached a sensitive spot Buffy finally came back to her senses and pushed him away.

“Why did ya stop, Slayer?” Spike asked trying to gain control over his raging libido.

“We’re standing in my backyard, Spike. Plus Dawn and Willow are home. They could come out at any time. Oh and also it’s wrong.” * Yeah right Buffy! Tell yourself another one*

“Oh yes.” Spike sighed, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. “Can’t forget how wrong it is!” He took a seat on the porch steps and looked up at the stars.

“Listen Spike, I can’t be with you, you know this.” Buffy said and walked up to the back door, prepared to go inside.

“Can you at least tell me why?” He asked, still looking up at the sky.

“Because of them.” And with that she turned and walked inside.

“Just once, Buffy. Just once, do something for yourself.” Spike flicked the cigarette to the ground and stormed off into the night.

/////////////////////////////////////-------------------------------//////////////////////////////////////////////////


Buffy watched as Spike stormed away. His last words still echoing in her head.

“Hey Buffy. How was patrol tonight?” Willow asked cheerfully.

“Slow.” Buffy replied not really paying attention to what Willow was saying.

“Xander and I came up with a really cool idea, how about tomorrow night we go to LA and go to some clubs?” Willow needed to get away from Sunnydale. Her magic addiction was getting worse and she didn’t know how to stop. So when Xander suggested going to LA Willow jumped at the chance.

Buffy looked at Willow and realized how much she needed to get away from Sunnydale. Also she could take Dawn. It would be great for them to spend some time together. Plus she deserved a night off from slaying and what a better way to relax!

“Sure, why not?” Buffy smiled at Willow and then yawned. “Right bedtime for Buffy. Night Wills.” Buffy walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs and into her bedroom. She stripped off her clothes down to her bra and panties and climbed into bed.

This was when she opened up. When she knew without a doubt that she loved him. That she wanted him and all he could give her and give all she could back. When she was alone. But she couldn’t tell him, for fear of losing her friends. What would they think of her, if they knew? The things she did when she was with him. Things she never even dreamed about until he showed her. But try as she might she couldn’t stop. And if she was honest with herself she didn’t want to stop. Someday she would tell him how she felt. Maybe, if she could find the strength.


---------------------------///////////////////////////////////////--------------------------------------------


“We’re not all gonna fit in the car, Xander.” Anya tried to explain to her fiancé for the umpteenth time. “There’s six of us. Count them. Six. We won’t all fit!”

“You know Anya has a point.” Tara told Xander.

“Thank you, Tara.” Anya looked pointedly at Xander as he continued loading the trunk with their over night belongings.

Just then a motorbike pulled up outside the Summer’s home.

“Spike, what are you doing here?” Buffy asked angrily. * Just what I need right now, lusty thoughts when I know I can’t have him.*

“Thought I’d come by and annoy you lot. Although it looks like your going on a road trip without me. Gosh, I think I may be hurt!” The sarcasm in his voice was a cover up, because in fact Spike was hurt. * How could they not have asked me to go with them. I thought they were finally starting to accept me after I stuck around all summer.*

Buffy knew Spike was hurt but there was nothing she could do. Unless………….

“Hey Spike fancy coming along?” * That’s it, Buffy, nice and easy. Keep the excitement out of your voice.*

Spike looked at Buffy trying to figure out if she really wanted him to go or if it was just pity.

“Where you going?” Spike asked only looking at Buffy. * God, she’s beautiful* he thought. * Oh stop it before you start sprouting poetry.* He mentally shook his head to clear the thoughts and returned his gaze to Buffy.

“LA.” She replied “And guess what Spike? You get to take me. I mean can I ride with you?” Buffy looked around frantically trying to find out if anyone caught her slip. Thankfully they were all sorting out seating arrangements.

“Sure luv. Hop on.” * Oh god, the Slayer is gonna be sitting up against me for 2 hours. How the hell am I supposed to drive without crashing the damn bike?*

“Guy’s, I’m riding with Spike.” And with that she climbed on the back of the bike. With her arms wrapped securely around Spike’s waist and her feet resting on the pedals, the bike took off at lighting speed heading for the City of Angels. Literally!



End Chapter.
The Drive by MizRaven
Summary: Set in S6. Goes AU after Gone. Buffy and the gang head to LA, with Spike in tow. Buffy finds out some life altering news, how does the gang react? Read and find out.
Rating: NC17
Authors Note: This is my first fic, so please be gentle. * These are for thoughts* Thanks to Paganbaby for convincing me to write and to Madame Draco for Beta-ing!
Disclaimer: Joss, ME and FOX own it all, just the stories mine. Lyrics belong to Daniel Beddingfield and Rod Stuart.


Chapter 2 The Drive

It was heaven and hell rolled into one. At the moment Buffy was pressed against his back, with her arms wrapped around his waist.

Every now and then she would grind her pelvis into the small of his back. Each time she did this a soft moan escaped her throat. Spike was finding it extremely difficult to concentrate on the road. He’d be lucky if they got to L.A. in one piece.

And they’d only been driving for a half hour.

* How the hell am I supposed to go for another hour, at least, with the Slayer pressed against me like this?!* It was going to be hell that was for sure. * If it comes to it I’ll just have to pull over at a rest stop.* With that in mind Spike felt a little more at ease. That is until Buffy rubbed against him again!

Buffy, however was enjoying every minute of it. She knew exactly what she was doing. And Spike’s predicament was only exciting her further.

Buffy moved her head so her chin was resting on Spike’s shoulder. She smiled when she heard his quick intake of breath. She turned her face so her lips hovered by his ear.

“Pull over.” Buffy moaned.

*Oh god! That voice! * Spike couldn’t deny her anything when she used that voice and she knew it. He pulled the bike over to the side of the road and killed the engine.

The minute the bike stopped, Buffy was straddling Spike. How she got in that position baffled him. But he wasn’t complaining!

Buffy leaned towards Spike and attacked his mouth without a moment’s hesitation. He returned the kiss with equal passion. Buffy’s hands worked at the buckle to Spike’s jeans. After that came the buttons and the zipper. Once undone, she reached in and grabbed his aching member. She ran her hand along his cock feeling it pulse beneath her gentle touches. As she pulled her hand up, her grip tightened then on the way down it loosened. All the while she continued to plunder his mouth with her tongue.

“Buffy, pet, you killing me here…………..Unh…….Oh god” On each upstroke she ran a nail over the slit at the top of his cock, which caused his moans to become even louder. As he neared his climax his hips started to thrust in time with Buffy’s hand. Just when he was about to cum, Buffy pushed him back and took his cock into her mouth. As she took it in he climaxed shouting Buffy’s name.

Buffy sat up and licked her lips with a smirk exactly like Spike’s. Spike groaned when he saw it and he sat up looking directly into her eyes.

“Your turn” And with that he pushed her back slightly. His fingers unbuttoned her jeans and he pushed them down slightly as she raised her hips. He moved her panties aside and pushed a finger into her wet heat. He moved his mouth to her neck and sucked on the pulse point vigorously.

“Oh god!” Buffy gasped as a second finger joined the first. Spike continued to thrust his fingers as fast as he could. He moved his thumb to rub her clit in slow circles.

“Unh….. More….. Spike” Spike added a third finger at her request. Her hips moved to match his fingers. After a few more thrusts she came with a scream of his name. She watched with hooded eyes as he brought his fingers up to his mouth and sucked her juices off.

Buffy, then fell forward into Spike basking in the after glow of her orgasm. Spike zipped himself back up and then sorted out Buffy’s clothes.

They sat there together for a few minutes trying to get their legs to work.

“I think we should get back on the road, Pet.” Spike suggested. He stood up while Buffy turned around and then sat back down. He gunned the engine and took off at a speed breaking limit.

Buffy snuggled up to his back with a contented smile on her face.

The rest of the journey was made in silence as no words were needed.

As they pulled into L.A. Spike stopped the bike at a payphone. Buffy climbed off and took the calling card out of her purse and strolled over to the phone.

“Hello?”
“Hey Xander”
“Buff, where are ya?”
“We’ve just got to L.A. Where’re you guys? ”
“Outside The Hyperion”
“What are you doing there?”
“I phoned Cordy to see if we could use their car park”
“Oh. And?”
“Yeah, we can. So, head over there.”
“Alright, Bye”
“Bye”

Buffy walked over to Spike who was just finishing a cigarette and told him to go to the Hyperion. He gave her a, what the hell we going there for look but she just smiled, kissed him, then climbed back on the bike.

Spike drove to the hotel and parked the bike. He gave Buffy one lust filled smile and they walked out to meet her friends.

“So guys, where we heading?” Buffy asked looking at each of them in turn.

“Cordy recommended a great club called Caratis. We thought we could check it out.” Willow suggested.

“Well, come on guys let’s move!” Xander said linking arms with Anya. Willow and Tara smiled at each other then followed suit. Leaving Buffy, Dawn and Spike to follow.



End Chapter
Caratis by MizRaven
Chapter 3 Caratis

The first thing the gang noticed as they entered the bar was the singing and how awful it sounded. Then, they realized it was a damn karaoke bar.

A green-skinned demon approached them with a smile on his face. Buffy and Spike moved into a fighting position. The demon laughed at them.

“Now Sweet cakes, is that anyway to greet someone?”

“But you’re not a someone are you?” Spike replied with a chuckle.

“Speak for yourself! You are correct, but we really don’t need to go into that! Call me Lorne.” The smile still in place, he held his hand out.

Buffy looked around the club and finally noticed it was a demon bar. As well as a karaoke bar.

“It’s a karaoke demon bar?” Buffy asked as she shook Lorne’s hand.

“Well yeah, Sweet cakes. Care to blow us away with your talent? But please tell me you’re not a Manilow fan? My ears still haven’t stopped ringing!” Buffy gave him a confused look but shook her head no.

Spike gave a bark of laughter as he looked at Lorne.

“I’m Spike. And no, I don’t like that sod at all!” Spike and Lorne shared a look and then broke out into more laughter as the others looked on.

“Come on, I’ll show you to a table and have someone come over to take your order.” Lorne showed them to their table, and then left them with a smile. Not long after that, a waitress arrived to take their order. She was back with in minutes.

“You know this place ain’t so bad.” Dawn said.

“No Dawnie, it’s not.” Willow sounded surprised when she heard Tara’s comment, but couldn’t agree more. It was just like a normal bar, apart from the demons and lack of fights.

“So is anyone gonna sing?” Xander asked with a goofy laugh.

“Well we should! Cause you know, nothing could sound worse than this guy!” Willow exclaimed. The demon on stage was singing an awful rendition of ‘I Am What I Am’. Which seemed fitting.

As Buffy and Spike had already finished their drinks, they hailed the waitress over to get more. Spike decided to heat things up a bit and ordered a bottle of Tequila.

The bottle soon arrived with shot glasses, lime slices and a salt pot. While Buffy poured the drinks for her and Spike, Spike placed his hand on Buffy’s thigh, while making sure no one was looking.

Buffy groaned inwardly and tried to remain calm. However it just wasn’t possible so she downed her shot, then refilled her glass.

After about a half hour, the pair of them were well and truly drunk, while the rest of the gang were stone cold sober. But everyone was enjoying themselves. And that was the main thing.

“HEY!” Buffy shouted. Everyone looked towards the Slayer and rolled their eyes when they saw how out of it she really was. “Spike should totally sing!” Buffy collapsed in giggles at the look on Spike’s face.

“You have got to be joking me, Slayer?”

“Nope. Come on it’ll be fun, unless of course, the Big Bad’s afraid to sing a little song.” She teased.

“Fine. You really want me to sing?” Spike asked shyly. Buffy nodded in answer and watched in rapt fascination as he got up and walked towards the stage.



End Chapter
If Your Not The One by MizRaven
Chapter 4 If Your Not The One

“What can I do for you, Sweet cakes?” Lorne asked with a bright smile.

“You can start by not calling me Sweet cakes.” Spike replied with a scowl on his face. “I’d like to look at the song book.”

“Well now, are you gonna serenade your girl?” Lorne inquired whilst handing the book to Spike.

“Something like that, yeah.” Spike flipped through the book, trying to find something decent to sing. However nothing was there that he liked. “Do you have any recent stuff?”

Lorne handed Spike another book. The Vampire flicked through this one then stopped suddenly.

“Bingo” He murmured. He climbed up on stage and took hold of the microphone.

“Names Spike and this is for a girl I know.” Buffy looked up and smiled when she saw the twinkle in Spike’s eye.

Spike took a deep, unneeded breath then punched in the numbers on the machine.


If you're not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?
If you're not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?
If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call
If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all


Buffy smiled when she heard his voice. She knew he could sing well and it made her heart swell.


I never know what the future brings
But I know you are here with me now
We'll make it through
And I hope you are the one I share my life with

I don't want to run away but I can't take it, I don't understand
If I'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?


God, it was so true. The words were being drummed into Buffy and there was nothing she could do but admit it. She had never felt this way about anyone, not even Angel. But it was so wrong, yet it felt so right.


If I don't need you then why am I crying on my bed?
If I don't need you then why does your name resound in my head?
If you're not for me then why does this distance maim my life?
If you're not for me then why do I dream of you as my wife?


Buffy’s eyes widened when she heard that word, Wife. * It’s just a song Buffy, he doesn’t mean it.* But god, she wanted him to.


I don't know why you're so far away
But I know that this much is true
We'll make it through
And I hope you are the one I share my life with
And I wish that you could be the one I die with
And I pray that you're the one I build my home with
I hope I love you all my life

I don't want to run away but I can't take it, I don't understand
If I'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?


She wanted to scream at him. Tell him he could stay in her arms forever. She could feel the gang’s eyes on her but she didn’t care. Her eye’s stayed on Spike and the smile never left her face.


'Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away
And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today
'Cause I love you, whether it's wrong or right
And though I can't be with you tonight
You know my heart is by your side

I don't want to run away but I can't take it, I don't understand
If I'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I can stay in you arms?


As the song finished, the crowd erupted in a loud applause. Everyone was on their feet apart from the shocked Scooby gang, minus Dawn who was clapping the loudest. Spike bowed for the crowd then walked back to his seat.

He smiled at Buffy then whispered in her ear.

“Your turn” Buffy did nothing but nod in reply. That is, until what Spike said finally registered.

“Oh you have got to be kidding me?” Spike smirked at the horrified look on her face.


End Chapter
Sometimes When We Touch by MizRaven
Chapter 5 Sometimes When We Touch

“You know Spike, I really don’t think you want me to sing” Buffy said tentatively.

“No Buffy. I really want you to” She wanted to smack the smirk off his face, or kiss it. “Unless of course you don’t have the stones to do it”

“But I can’t sing!” She whined. Spike folded his arms across his chest and gave her a pointed look. “Fine, but if they start throwing food at me I’m gonna kick your ass!”

She got up and walked towards Lorne like a person walking towards execution. Lorne gave her an encouraging smile and handed her the song book.

Buffy didn’t know what to sing. There were so many to choose from. She wanted to pick something that would tell Spike how she felt without disclosing her feelings to her friends. She stopped suddenly when she realized she didn’t care what they thought. It was her life and she could live it how she wanted to. With that in mind she made her selection and gave the book back.

Buffy walked up on stage and took hold of the microphone. She took a deep breath and smiled.

“Hey. I’m Buffy. This is for some guy I know.” Spike sat up straight when he heard this and looked directly at Buffy. She just continued to smile at him, telling him with her eyes that it would be alright. The gang however looked baffled.

“Is Buffy seeing someone that we don’t know about?” Willow asked.

“Well she never told me she was.” Dawn said looking upset.

“Don’t worry, Bit. If it was serious she woulda told you.” Dawn gave Spike a grateful smile in return then turned back to watch Buffy.

Buffy took another deep breath then punched the numbers into the box. She released it then began.


You ask me if I love you and I choke on my reply
I'd rather hurt you honestly than mislead you with a lie
And who am I to judge you in what you say or do
I'm only just beginning to see the real you


Spike was shocked. She was singing to him! He couldn’t believe it.

Buffy saw his eyes widen when he figured it out and continued to smile. She was telling him how she felt. It felt so good.


Sometimes when we touch the honesty's too much
And I have to close my eyes and hide
I want to hold you till I die
Till we both break down and cry
I want to hold you till the fear in me subsides

Romance and all it's strategy leaves me battling with my pride
But through all the insecurity some tenderness survives
I'm just another writer still trapped within my truth
A hesitant prize fighter still trapped within my youth


She was doing well and Spike was pleased for her. There was no need for her to be worried, she had captured the audiences’ attention the minute she opened her mouth.

Lorne was impressed. It was obvious the two bottle blondes were singing to each other. The thing was, they had no idea how much tonight would change their lives.


And sometimes when we touch
The honesty's too much
And I have to close my eyes and hide
I want to hold you till I die
Till we both break down and cry
I want to hold you till the fear in me subsides

At times I'd like to break you
And drive you to your knees
At times I'd like to break through
And hold you endlessly
At times I understand you
And I know how hard you try
I watched while love commands you
And I've watched love pass you by


The song was perfect, Buffy decided. Spike knew she was singing to him but the others couldn’t figure it out.

Then it hit her. After the song was over, what was gonna happen? Would Spike want to put a label on what they had? It was just sex right? *Wrong Buffy, or did you forget the fact that you love him?*


At times I think we're drifters
Still searching for a friend
A brother or a sister
But then the passion flares again

And sometimes when we touch
The honesty's too much
And I have to close my eyes and hide
I want to hold ya till I die
Till we both break down and cry
I want to hold you till the fear in me subsides


As the song finished, the crowd once again erupted in applause. She made it.

She replaced the microphone then went back to the table. She took a deep breath then sat next to Spike.

“Wow Buff, who knew you, could sing so well?” Xander asked with a smile.

“Yeah, Buffy you were great!” Tara added.

“That was awesome! Way to go Buffy! But, who were you singing to?” Dawn asked, giving Buffy a pointed glare.

“Yeah Slayer. Who were you singing to?” Spike inquired, with his smirk in place and a raised eyebrow

“Umm…… does it matter? I mean it’s just some guy….. No one that you know. So umm yeah.” *Jeez babble much Buffy? I mean could you make it more obvious?*

While they continued to talk, no one noticed the dark form moving to a table secluded in shadows, having heard everything that was said and sung.


End Chapter
Lorne by MizRaven
Chapter 6 Lorne

“Well guys and gals that was truly wonderful” Lorne exclaimed in delight. “Are you gonna sing some more?”

“No!” Buffy and Spike replied simultaneously

“Wow, ok. I’ll take that as a no then!” Lorne grabbed a passing waitress “Sea Breeze for me doll” She was back soon after with the brightly coloured drink. “You two, follow me please.” He ordered.

“What? Why?” Buffy asked nervously.

“Because I have something to tell you.” Lorne answered whilst concentrating on the table in the corner.

Buffy and Spike walked towards the green demon and then turned and followed him, as he walked into the back room.

They each took a seat around the table, Buffy and Spike on guard encase of an attack.

“There’s something I have to tell you both. You see, I have the power to read people, but only when they sing. Now with you two, well, I haven’t seen that much in years.”

“Wait, I don’t understand. What do you mean you can read people?” Buffy demanded.

“I see their path and what they feel, if it’s close to the surface. So I would like to tell you what I saw.” Buffy and Spike looked at each other, a silent conversation going on between them.

“Shoot” Spike replied.

“Right then, let’s start with you, William. Now you may not understand what I’m about to tell you but in time you will. You have a choice. No matter what happens, you will have a choice. And that makes a difference. You get to choose what happens, well sort of.” Spike raised his eyebrow and gave a pointed look to Lorne.

“Your right, I have no idea what you just said.” Spike smirked.

“As long as you remember what I said then you’ll be OK in the long run. People are coming to change things. They don’t like the fact that you love the Slayer. You’re considered a traitor.” Lorne took a mouthful of his drink while waiting for this to sink in.

“But I know this. I’ve had demons coming after me for years.” Spike replied whilst looking uneasily at Lorne.

“But it’s going to get worse. And then come the choices. That’s all I got on you. Which means you’re next” Lorne said looking at Buffy.

“Oh joy” She replied the sarcasm evident in her voice.

“Things are going to change for. You need to decide on your feelings and come clean. If you don’t, you’ll only make things worse for yourself and Spike. You’re going to play a big part in each others lives when you find out.” Buffy looked confused but felt comforted when Spike placed his hand on her back.

“Find out what?” She asked.

“I can’t tell you that. But when you do find out, you need to find the book of Enmeshed Prophecies. All the answers are in there. But they will only become clear when you find out what the hell I’ve been telling you.”

“Ok so basically, something is gonna happen to me and when I find out what it is I have to look in a book of prophecies? Why don’t I like the sound of this?” Buffy whined.

“Don’t worry Buffy things will be OK, you just gotta have Faith. Also I can’t remember who I got this from but do you know a place called Beckenham?” Lorne watched as Spike’s head snapped up.

“Yeah” Spike replied. “What of it?”

“When things get bad, this will be your refuge. Right then, after all that I need a refill and you kids are free to go” Lorne got up and walked out, leaving Buffy and Spike to wonder just what the hell Lorne had said.



End Chapter

.


A/N: Hey guys, sorry it's taken so long to update i just haven't had time to write. Fristly, I met Tony Head! He was great! if you wanna see the pic of us email me and i'll send it to you! I also have one of James and me if you wanna see that too!
Secondly, my mum is in hospital so updates might take awhile.
I would like to thank everyone who has read the fic, this means alot to me! And, to those that reviewed, THANK YOU!! You guys are great!

Natalie
Choices by MizRaven
Authors Note: This is my first fic, so please be gentle. * These are for thoughts* Thanks to Paganbaby for convincing me to write and to Kirsty for Beta-ing!
Disclaimer: Joss, ME and FOX own it all, just the stories mine.


Chapter 7 Choices

“Well, that was entertaining!” Spike said as they left the back room.

“You got that right. I have no idea what he just told me, apart from coming clean and things are gonna change. But how does that help me? What am I supposed to do with that?” Buffy looked up at Spike for the answers.

“How about you tell your friends we’re together? We can’t keep going on like this Buffy. It’s driving me insane. I love you and I wanna be with you.” Spike stared into her eyes the whole time. It was at times like these when the world fell away and it was just the two of them, and how she wanted it. Everything he could give she would take.

“I.… wanna be with you too, Spike. But my friends, they won’t understand. Why can’t you just be happy with what we have?” Buffy asked, although she knew the answer.

“You know why.” He was angry. How dare she ask him that? “Like I said last week, Slayer, if I can’t have all of you then I don’t want it. So you tell them or it ends now.”

“You know I can’t.” She whispered.

“Then this is it. I hope you enjoy your normal life. I’ll be leaving Sunnydale tomorrow.” And with a whirl of leather he was gone.


Buffy walked back into the club after drying her eyes. The gang noticed Spike didn’t follow. The look on Buffy’s face told them not to ask. After fifteen minutes of silence Xander told them they should be heading back.

The walk back to the hotel was tiring for Buffy. It was too much. Spike wasn’t supposed to leave. He was the one that stayed. It drove her crazy but he was always there when she needed him.

Upon reaching the hotel they realized that Buffy didn’t have a ride back.

“It’s ok guys, I’ll get a cab or something.” Willow looked at Buffy shocked.

“Buff, it’s like two am, you won’t get a cab now. “ Willow said.

Just then the sound of a motorbike roared to life.

Spike had followed the group back to the hotel. He wasn’t just gonna leave her in LA, he wasn’t that heartless. Just because he was leaving didn’t mean he’d leave her stranded.

“Come on I’ll give you a ride back.” Buffy smiled at him gratefully in reply.

“Like hell you will.” The voice came from the shadows but they knew who it was. “I heard your little serenade but you don’t fool me. Is this some plan that you have? Make her love you and then kill her? I remember what he told you, to kill this girl, you have to love her. Is this what you’re doing?” He stepped out of the shadows so he could be seen.

“Oh be quiet Peaches, you aint got a clue what your talking about.” Great, this was just what he needed. The sodding poof turning up. “How’d you think she got here?”

“I don’t care but one thing I know is that she will not be riding home with YOU.” Angel roared.

“Ok, I’m standing right here. Spike will be taking me home Angel, and if you don’t like it, well that’s just tough shit. I’ve had enough tonight, I wanna go home and sleep.” Buffy turned around and headed for the bike.

“I can smell him all over you. I left you so you could have a normal life and you sleep with him?” Buffy stopped and her eyes widened. She looked at the gang and smiled when she saw they were too far away to hear. She turned back to Angel and for once her heart didn’t beat fast like it usually did with him, it stayed normal.

“Goodbye Angel.”

TBC


Sorry for the lack of updates but RL is a right bitch at the mo. I’ll try to keep them coming and get an update once a week! If your still reading this THANK YOU! Oh and please review!!!!
A/N by MizRaven
Hey guys, long time no read! I am so sorry about the lack of updates! My pc caught a virus and the only way to fix it was to wipe it clean. Which means I lost ALL my stories! I will try and start working on them again ASAP. If anyone out there wishes to help me, that would be great! I know where this is going and where Changes is going but I think i'm gonna need some help.


I know I said about the pics and never got back to anyone, sooooooooooo sorry about that. So lets try it again! i have aa pic of myself, James and David, Myself and Nick, Myself and Andy. If you wanna see add me to your MSN and i'll send them to you!

I wanna thank you guys for being so great! You've given me the confidence to post what I right and make me feel good about it! THANK YOU!!!!

So if you wanna help me on my fics please email me at mizraven17@yahoo.co.uk

All help would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and is anyone going to see James in London next week???? I'll be there! I have this wicked coat like Spike's that i've gotten autographed by all the cast I've met so far! So if you're going let me know and maybe we can meet up and have a chat?!?!?!?

Ok so this won't let me end here because of the 1000 word minimum. so i'm gonna babble for a bit! Oh I have a wicked new MySpace page, check it out!

www.myspace.com/spuffyforeverandalways

It has my pic up of me, James and David. I also met Sharon Osbourne and that pic is up to!!!!!

So check it out and I welcome all new friends!!! Oh and is anyone going Expo? I'll be there on the Sunday, as I'm seeing James on the Saturday. So if you're going I'll see ya there! Thanks again guys!!!!!!!
Natalie xx
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=610