Omitted Information by CleverlyControversial
Summary: Buffy is new to London and goes to a club one night. Low and behold, she meets Spike, a bassist in a band, and sparks fly. What will happen when he finds out the truth about her?
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 14438 Read: 19354 Published: 12/11/2004 Updated: 12/13/2004

1. A Night at the Club by CleverlyControversial

2. The Apartment by CleverlyControversial

3. Thinking It Over by CleverlyControversial

4. Shocks by CleverlyControversial

5. Disclosure by CleverlyControversial

6. Quick Hands by CleverlyControversial

7. A Touch of Romance by CleverlyControversial

8. Permission by CleverlyControversial

9. Screw Ups and Make-ups by CleverlyControversial

10. The Gallery by CleverlyControversial

11. The Pink Drink by CleverlyControversial

12. Silk and Lace by CleverlyControversial

A Night at the Club by CleverlyControversial
Buffy walked to the local nightclub alone, hating London’s ever-present rain.

‘Over the one week I have lived here, six of the days were filled with rain. Better yet, the only day off of rain was filled with cloudy skies. Damn, I miss California. Why did I agree to move with Mom? She wanted to start an art gallery, and I wanted a change of scenery. Stupidest idea I’ve ever had,’ she thought bitterly.

She let herself into the club and got out of the rain. The bouncer didn’t even ask for an ID. She smiled and sat down at the bar, ordering a Cosmopolitan. Yet again, her ID was never asked for.

‘Wow. In the States, I wouldn’t even be close to this place legally.’ She shrugged her shoulders and slowly sipped her drink. ‘Been a long time since I’ve had one of these.’ The band for the night was announced, so she turned towards the stage and watched several guys saunter out. She looked at the bartender. “So, what’s the story behind these guys? What’s their sound like?”

“They do a lot of covers,” he answered. “All 70s punk music. If you like the Sex Pistols and The Clash, you’ll be fine.” He went to another customer, and she leaned back on the bar.

‘I’ve never listened to either of those bands.’ A sexy brunette went up to the mike while another brunette sat behind the drums. And then, a gorgeous platinum blonde grabbed a bass guitar and went behind the other mike. The crowd went wild. Buffy smirked and watched the guys in awe, suddenly thankful that she came to the club.

Around eleven, the guys got offstage, and even Buffy clapped for them. They were pretty good surprisingly. She turned back to the bar and ordered herself another drink, not wanting to go home. About five minutes passed before someone sat beside her and ordered a whiskey. She looked out of the corner of her eye to see the platinum blonde bassist. She smirked and looked into her drink. She heard him chuckle, so she looked at him.

“You can look at me, pet- I won’t snap at you,” he said in a sexy British accent.

‘Oh dear god. How could I have forgotten that’d he undoubtedly be British? I’m never going to get used to how sexy those accents are,’ she thought before smiling.

“Why would I look at you?” she asked, amused. He raised an eyebrow. “Tough to sound cocky.”

“An American bird,” he said, smirking. “Should’ve known. You and your pink girly drink.” Buffy frowned.

“Hey!” she said defensively, her lower lip pouting slightly. He extended a hand and she noticed his black nails.

“I’m Spike,” he said, and she shook his hand. He kissed the top of hers softly, looking into her eyes. “And you are?”

“Buffy,” she answered, taking back her hand. He clinked his glass with hers and smiled.

“Nice to meet you, Buffy,” he said, taking a gulp of his whiskey. “So, on vacation here or something?”

“Umm, no,” she answered. “I just moved here.” He cocked an eyebrow. “My mom’s idea. I’m getting used to it.”

“Where are you from then?” he asked. “New York?” It was her turn to raise an eyebrow. “The drink suggests it.”

“California,” she replied. He didn’t seem too surprised. “Not Hollywood or anything. Grew up in L.A., but I lived in a small town for about two years before coming here.” He ordered another drink.

“Want another, luv?” he asked. Buffy shook her head. “Are you sure? It’s on me.” She shrugged. “Dan, one for the lady.”

“Thanks,” she smiled. He smiled back at her. “Good show tonight. I was surprised.” He chuckled.

“Thought we’d suck, eh?” he asked. She laughed, and he leaned to her ear. “Although, I do suck. Do you, too?”

“Guess you’ll have to find out,” she replied, smirking. He kissed the crook of her neck gently. “Spike-“

“Come home with me, baby,” he whispered, running his hand down her back. She hesitated. “Please?”

“I don’t think I can,” she replied. He pouted and ran his hand through her hair.

‘This isn’t good,’ she thought to herself.

“Why not? Your roommate doesn’t like you staying out all night?” he asked.

‘He thinks I’m older. Uh oh.’ She paused. ‘I mentioned something about my mom, didn’t I? Oh well, it’s his fault he overlooked it.’

“Yeah, she likes me home early,” she partially lied, standing up. He gently grabbed her hand in his.

“So call her and tell her you won’t be coming home tonight,” he suggested, kissing her hand again.

“Not feasible,” Buffy replied, looking at her watch- 11:20 PM. “I should’ve already been back.”

“How ‘bout a quickie in the back?” he asked, looking at her with sad puppy dog eyes.

‘So tempting.’ She kissed his cheek.

“I’ll make you a deal,” Buffy began. “I’ll meet you here tomorrow at 7, and you can have me until 11.”

“And when you say that I can ‘have’ you…” he said, grinning. She jokingly rolled her eyes and headed to the door. He caught up to her and stopped her from leaving. “It’s a deal.” Buffy smiled, and he leaned down to kiss her. She kissed him back for a second before backing off and leaving.

Buffy walked home quickly, not wanting to worry her mom. She couldn’t take her mind off of Spike.

‘I think it might be illegal for guys in the States to be that hot,’ she thought, smirking. Joyce frowned when Buffy got in.

“Honey, I know you like going out, but a sixteen year old girl shouldn’t be out on the town by herself in a city she isn’t familiar with yet,” she said before walking into her bedroom. Buffy’s shoulders slumped as she went into her room.

‘I kissed a punk rocker. And he liked me. And I’ll be meeting him tomorrow night.’ She sighed loudly and decided to lay down.




A/N There will be Spuffyness in the next chapter, I promise
The Apartment by CleverlyControversial
A/N All right, there is Spuffyness in this chapter (just as I promised), so it's fair to give you all warning. As mentioned in chapter 1, Buffy is only 16 and Spike...is older. If you're against relationships that aren't legal by America's standards or are immoral, then don't read this. You have been warned:)
I hope you all are enjoying this!


The next night at six, Buffy looked in her closet and pulled out a pleated black leather mini-skirt, a laced-up black satin corset, and black stiletto heels. She curled her hair and let it down before putting on silver eye shadow and red lip-gloss. She grabbed a little black purse and her keys before she left the house and walked to the club. Spike was at the bar, waiting. She walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck loosely. He put his hands on hers and grinned, turning around and looking at her. “Hey.” He put his hands on Buffy’s hips, looking up at her.

“You look stellar,” he said, kissing her bare shoulder. She smiled softly. “Come on, minx, we’re leaving.” He took her hand and pulled her outside. “Did you drive here?” Buffy shook her head. “You walked here dressed like that?” She nodded. “Trollop.” Buffy pouted innocently. He groaned and pushed her against a wall and kissed her roughly. She backed off a little.

“Where are we going?” Buffy asked quietly. He smirked and grabbed her hand, pulling her along behind him. “Slow down! I can’t run in these shoes!” He picked her up, and she giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck as he stormed down the street.

“You weigh nothing, luv,” he chuckled. “Silly American girls.” Buffy laughed. He kept walking until he got to a dark building and let them in. They went up a set of stairs, and he let them into a door marked #212. “And this is my apartment.”

“It’s nice,” Buffy said, looking around his loft apartment. It was primarily in blacks and dark reds. “Like a bordello.”

“My two favorite colors,” he shrugged, dead-bolting the door behind them. “So, baby, want to see my room?”

“Did you bring me here just to sleep with me?” she asked curiously, looking at him. He moved closer to her and kissed her.

“There are other things we can do, too, kitten,” he said. Buffy smiled. “Or do you want to sit and chat or something?”

“You make it sound so bad,” Buffy frowned. He grazed her cheek. “I don’t know you, Spike. I don’t just sleep around.”

“Okay, so what do you want to know?” he asked, sitting on a bar stool, looking at her expectantly.

“Well, let’s see,” she said, looking down and thinking. “Do you have a last name? Are you single? How old are you? Do you have any STDs? Favorite band? Do you sleep around often? More specifically, with groupies? Do you drink a lot or do drugs? Do you smoke? Are you the type of guy who favors one-night stands? Do you use condoms? How long have you lived here?” He raised a hand to stop her prattle. She stopped and breathed deeply.

“Wow, was that all off the top of your head?” he asked, laughing. She nodded. “Okay, let me try doing as many as I can then. Crawford, yes, 25, no, Sex Pistols, yes, no, yes, yes, yes, yes, my whole life.” Buffy crossed her arms. “What? I answered. Your turn, gorgeous.” She sat beside him and sighed.

“Summers, yes, a lady doesn’t reveal her real age, no, Trespassers William, no, no on the groupies bit, no and no, no, no, guys choice- not mine, a week.” She looked at him. “So you sleep around a lot, but not with groupies, you drink and do drugs, you smoke, and you like one-night stands?” He nodded, looking at her.

“Is that all a problem?” he asked. She looked down. “We don’t have to do this if you don’t want to. And how old are you?” Buffy smiled softly and leaned over to kiss him. He kissed her back. “Nice attempt at a distraction, luv, but tell me.”

“Old enough to know I shouldn’t tell you,” she said, kissing him again. He wrapped his arms around her and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he pressed her back against a wall. They made out for a while like that before he carried her up the stairs to his loft and laid her down on his bed. She looked up at him as he untied the laces of her corset slowly. When he reached the bottom, he took it off and looked at her breasts. Buffy felt suddenly insecure.

“So bloody magnificent,” he said, capturing one of her nipples in his mouth. She arched her back up as she slid off his black T-shirt, revealing his perfectly muscled upper body. She ran her hands across his skin as he continued to work on her nipples. His hands suddenly ran up her thighs, under her skirt. Buffy looked down at him. “Can I?”

“The skirt’s coming off first then,” she said, sliding down the zipper of it, and he pulled it down her legs. He looked at her black lace thong and grinned. “You’re overdressed.” She put a hand on the button of his jeans and popped it open before pulling down the zipper.

‘He’s naked underneath. Awesome.’

He took off his jeans and crawled back up her body, positioning between her thighs. She bent her knees up and spread her legs open for him after he took off her thong.

“So bloody beautiful,” he said quietly, kissing her softly before kissing a trail down to her belly button.

“You’re not so bad yourself,” Buffy said. He moved back up her and kissed her as he slowly entered inside of her. Buffy tilted her head back, loving the feeling of warmth course through her. He started moving slowly in and out, and she tried matching each thrust. He eventually sped up the pace, and she could hear every groan he made, giving her a sense of womanly pride.

“Baby, I’m so close,” he said, looking into her eyes. She looked back at him as his hand slid between them and one of his fingers started rubbing her sensitive bundle of nerves. She moaned loudly.

“Spike!” she said breathlessly as she came, and Buffy felt him tense up before he started coming.

“Bloody…fucking…hell,” he growled, panting, finishing up and pulling out of her, laying beside her and holding her close to his body, burying his face in her neck. “You’re amazing.” Buffy smiled softly.

“So are you,” she said, gently running a hand down his arm. He kissed her gently. “You lied.” He frowned. “You didn’t use a condom.” He groaned and stared at the ceiling.

“Fuck,” he said, clenching his jaw. “I’m so sorry, baby. I completely forgot about it. I just…wanted you.”

“I know,” Buffy laughed, looking at how angry he was. He looked back at her, surprised. “It’s okay.”

“No, it isn’t,” he said sternly. “I mean, I trust that you’re clean, but I doubt you trust that I am, and pregnancy is-“

“You’re babbling, Spike,” she pointed out, giggling. He frowned. “I’m on the Pill, so pregnancy isn’t a problem. And as for STDs, I AM clean, and if it turns out you aren’t, I know where you live now.” He finally smiled slightly. “It’s okay, see?”

“Most girls would’ve just pushed me out of bed and yelled at me,” he said. She shrugged and sat up. “What’re you-"

“I’m not most girls,” Buffy shrugged. He pulled her back to him, holding her close again. He was looking into her eyes.

“21,” he said. Buffy raised an eyebrow, confused. “I think you’re 21. Am I close?” She smiled and kissed him.

“Sure, honey,” she replied, curling up against him. He tilted her chin up to look at her. “What?”

“Why won’t you tell me?” he asked sadly. She sighed and shrugged. “That’s not going to clear you.”

“How about an ‘I don’t know’?” Buffy asked jokingly. He rested his hand on her stomach. “It’s not important.”

“Come on, my trollop,” he said, smirking. “How old are you?” She traced a sixteen on his abs with her finger. “26?”

“Do I really look that old?” Buffy asked, intrigued. He shot her a playful glare. “Fine, I’m 19.”

“Then you must’ve done that upside down,” he replied. “Because I felt a six.” She kissed him softly.

“Nineteen,” Buffy repeated. He looked down at her. “Is that too young for you?” He shook his head.

“But if you were any younger, it would be,” he said, stroking her hair. She instantly felt guilty for lying. “Sleeping here tonight?”

“That would be a no,” Buffy answered. He frowned. “Roommate.” He groaned and pulled her on top of him.

“You said I can have you until eleven?” he asked. She nodded. “Then we should chop to it, baby. I haven’t quite had my fill of you yet.” She laughed as he got on top of her again. “Trust me?” Buffy nodded, and he moved down her body so that his face was between her thighs. Buffy gasped as his tongue flicked out and licked her moist folds. “Ambrosia.”



***Please Review! The more reviews I get, the faster the updates will be, I swear. I've got chapter 3 started already, so it's only a matter of time. Thanks!***
Thinking It Over by CleverlyControversial
A/N Okay, I didn't exactly continue the sex scene from chapter 2...sorry! And I just want to clarify now that Spike isn't a violent man really, and he doesn't abuse Buffy. Enjoy!
***************************************************************************

The next day, Buffy spent her time at home, thinking and watching television.

‘He likes one-night stands…was that what last night was? But then again, I’m the one that left him without saying a word or leaving a note. Maybe I should just stay away from him. He drinks, does drugs, sleeps around…but he’s amazing at sex. I should never have done this to myself. But he’s a spark of fun in my life, and he’s the rebellious guy I always wanted. And he thinks I’m 19- NINETEEN! I’ve really dug myself in deep. Damn it. I should just stay away before I get in even deeper,’ she thought sadly.

That night, she got dressed up in low-rise jeans, a black silk halter-top, and black leather boots before going to the club for a drink. She sat down and ordered her usual Cosmopolitan, noticing a raven-haired girl who was looking at her funny. Buffy ducked her head.

“Are you the girl that slept with Spike last night?” she asked. Buffy froze, looking at her. “He said it was a pretty blonde from America. Is that you?” Buffy hesitantly nodded. The other woman smiled. “I’m Drusilla. I’m dating Angel, the lead singer of the band.”

“Are they playing tonight?” Buffy asked, worried. Drusilla nodded. “It was nice meeting you, but I should go.”

‘Yeah, before they come out onstage. I can’t let him know I’m here,’ she thought, becoming nervous.

“Why? Spike can’t stop talking about you,” Drusilla replied. “He said he really wanted to see you again. He seemed sad.”

“Yeah?” Buffy asked quietly. Drusilla nodded. “Oh.” She looked at her drink. “I suppose I could stay for a bit.”

“Great,” Drusilla smiled. “They’re only playing until 9. We’re heading to Angel’s place after, so you’re welcome to come.”

“Thanks,” Buffy smiled back. “I’ll think about it.” The guys came onstage, and Angel looked at Drusilla, grinning. He nudged Spike, who looked at Buffy and grinned, too, looking relieved to see her. She smirked and drank from her glass.

At nine o’clock, the guys got offstage, and before she knew it, Spike was holding her close to him, kissing her intensely. When he broke away, she looked into his eyes. “Hey.”

“I was so worried,” he said quietly, grazing her cheek. “I didn’t know what happened or if I did something wrong. Did I do something wrong, kitten? Did I hurt you? I’m so sorry if I did. I should’ve been more gentle on you, and I-“

“You babble quite often, you know that?” Buffy joked, running her hand through his tousled hair. He smiled.

“Only when I’m worried and feel like a dick,” he replied, kissing the tip of her nose. “So we’re okay?”

“Yeah, we’re fine,” she answered. “But can I talk to you?” He nodded, but Angel came over to them.

“So, coming over?” he asked Spike. Spike nodded and looked at her. “You must be Buffy. Nice to meet you.”

“You’re American,” she smirked, shaking his hand. He nodded. “Nice to meet you, Angel.” He smiled.

“Good, let’s get going,” he replied. “Meet you there.” Spike and Buffy walked outside and to his car.

“I still have to be back by eleven,” she said. He let them into his car and started it up, driving to Angel’s place. When they walked in, she saw Angel grabbing beer bottles for the four of them. She accepted hers and smiled. “Thanks.” They sat down on couches, the couples together and facing each other. “You guys did really great tonight.” Spike kissed her shoulder softly.

“Thanks,” Angel said, opening his bottle. Drusilla looked at him, and he smiled. “Go ahead, Dru. Bring it out.” She got up, and Buffy looked at Spike. He relaxed on the couch, and Dru came back, holding three little bags with white powder in them.

‘Wait, is that…she’s holding cocaine,’ Buffy realized, staring at what Drusilla was holding. ‘They don’t expect me to do that, too, do they? I only count three bags…I really hope not. I’m not into the drug scene. At all.’ She paused. ‘And I don’t think I can be with someone who is. Even if he’s gorgeous.’ Buffy stood up and headed out the door right away, not saying anything as she left. She was a step away from the door outside when Spike grabbed her arm, turning her around. He looked angry.

“Where are you going, luv?” he asked sternly. “Why do you keep walking away?” She crossed her arms, trying to ward off the cold.

“Because we’re from two very different worlds, and it’s not smart for me to be doing this,” she replied, upset. He clenched his jaw. “You’re Mr. Rock God who does drugs and screws women daily. I’m not that kind of girl, and as much as the idea used to appeal to me, it doesn’t anymore. We’re different, and I don’t want to become one of those kinds of girls, okay? So just let me walk away from this, and we can both pretend it never happened and move on.” He looked at her.

“You want out?” he asked sharply. She nodded slightly, taking a step back. “You’ve got to be joking me.”

“No, I’m really not, Spike,” she said quietly. “You should go back inside.” He took a step forward. “Just let me go.”

“I can’t,” he replied sadly. “I’m falling for you.” She shut her eyes and took a deep breath. “Buffy?”

“I like you, too,” she admitted. His features softened. “But I’m only 16.” He stared at her in shock, his jaw somewhat dropped. Buffy turned around, walking towards home.

‘He didn’t follow me,’ she thought to herself. ‘I guess it’s for the best.’ She let herself in and saw that her mom was asleep. She sighed and went to her room. After slipping into her pajamas, she laid down and cried herself to sleep.


**************************************************************************
Due to the fact I'm getting this story written fairly quickly, I should be updating quite frequently, as long as people are still interested in reading it. Reviews are always appreciated, especially since I'm new to this. Overall, I predict the story will be between 10 and 12 chapters total, and I plan on having Spike redeem himself somewhat (sooner rather than later). Have a great weekend!
Shocks by CleverlyControversial
A couple of weeks passed, and Buffy’s friend Willow came to visit her for a week. She had told Willow of her tryst with Spike, and she was very understanding and comforting. But because of the story itself, Willow wanted to see the club. Buffy picked a night when she didn’t think the band would play, and they got dressed up and went out. They sat at the bar, catching up, when the bartender came over and asked for their orders.

“She’s not old enough to drink,” a voice said from beside Buffy. She turned to see Spike standing there, looking stern.

“Course I am,” she replied, looking at the bartender. “Mike, I’m nineteen.” He poured her a Cosmopolitan. Willow looked at her, shocked. “And I need one for her, too, please.” He nodded and made one. Spike grabbed Buffy’s.

“She’s sixteen, Mike,” he said. Mike shrugged and handed Buffy another one. He made a third for Willow. “What’re you doing?”

“She may be sixteen, but it’s not illegal for her to drink here,” he said. “Immoral, yes, but I can’t turn her down.” Buffy grinned and gave him money for the three drinks.

“Thanks, Mike,” she said, clinking glasses with Willow. Spike grabbed her arm roughly. “What?” She looked at him, angry.

“We need to talk,” he ground out, pulling her up from her seat. “Sorry, Red, have to borrow her. Mike, take care of her.” He nodded, and Spike pulled Buffy outside, looking at her, upset. “What the fuck is going on? I don’t see you for a month, and suddenly you’re back, acting as if nothing ever happened. And you lied to me! Sixteen? Why the fuck didn’t you tell me?”

“’But if you were any younger, it would be’ wrong,” she quoted, crossing her arms. He froze. “Yep, and yes, it was wrong. Very wrong, actually. And I realized that. So here I am, on my own. Saving your ass from being stuck with a naïve sixteen year old who just wanted to sleep with a guy in a band. Good enough for you?” He growled and pushed her against a wall. She looked at him.

“No, it’s not good enough,” he said sharply. “You’re a sixteen year old girl who comes to a club, gets drinks, and lies to men so she can sleep with them! And yeah, I got a good deal out of it before, but I know enough that girls like you shouldn’t be doing this! You’re better than that, Buffy, and if you keep this up, something’s going to happen to you.”

“And you shouldn’t be doing what you’re doing either!” she yelled, pushing him back. He stared at her. “You don’t need to do drugs, Spike! You’re perfect the way you are, and drugs aren’t going to help you! You’re talented- very talented- but yet you do stupid shit like cocaine and fucking random girls! You’re better than that, too, and you’re too blind to see it!”

“Yeah? You don’t even know me!” he shot back. “You don’t know if I’m better than this! I’m just a guy in a band, Buffy! What in the bleeding hell do I have to offer to anyone besides shagging? I’m not a good man, and we both know it!”

“That’s bullshit,” she said, angry. “You’re too afraid to break away from the world you’ve nestled yourself in. I know you’re not a bad man- you just need to change some things. You have a lot to offer, but you choose to ignore that. And the same goes for you- something’s going to happen to you if you keep doing this, Spike. I want to help you, but I can’t.”

“Why am I even bothering?” he asked, looking up at the sky, clenching his jaw. “You’re only 16- what the fuck do you know?” She balled up her fist and punched his eye, walking back into the club, never looking back at him. She dragged Willow out and back to the house, not even bothering to care what happened to Spike.

* * * * *

The two girls were shopping a couple of days later when Dru passed them and stopped, looking at Buffy. “Hi, Dru. This is my friend Willow. Will, this is Dru, Angel’s girlfriend.” They shook hands.

“Buffy, you know about Spike, right?” she asked quietly. She shook her head, panic gripping her. “I don’t want to be the one to tell you this, but he’s in the hospital.” Willow grabbed Buffy’s hand in hers. “He overdosed on coke two nights ago.”

“Where is he?” Buffy asked sternly, biting back tears. Dru looked at her sadly. “Tell me!”

“Winchester Memorial,” she answered. “Room 507.” Buffy instantly hailed a cab. “Be good to him, Buffy.” Willow and Buffy got in the taxi and rode to the hospital. They took the elevator up to the fifth floor and slowly walked to 507. Buffy stopped in the doorway and saw him asleep. Willow squeezed her hand and let Buffy walk in. She sat beside him and took one of his hands in hers, kissing the top of it. His eyes slowly opened, and he looked at her. She felt a tear roll down her cheek.

“It’s you,” he said quietly, his voice choking up. She nodded, letting another tear fall. “How’d you know?”

“Dru and I saw each other,” she answered sadly. “I didn’t know. I wish I would’ve. I should’ve been here, or there, or-“

“You’re babbling,” he smiled softly. She smiled, too, feeling tears fall faster. “Why are you crying, luv?”

“Because you’re in a hospital,” she answered, wiping off her cheeks with her free hand. “And you scared me.”

“I’m sorry, pet,” he said, squeezing her hand. “I’m sorry for what I said, and what I did. I just got really pissed off because of you and kept snorting until I passed out.” Buffy frowned instantly.

“You did this because of me?” she asked, trying to rein in her anger. He nodded. “Why would you do that?”

“Because I thought I lost you, and it killed me,” he said, looking away. “I didn’t want to lose you, and I needed a fix.”

“You didn’t lose me,” she said. “I’m right here.” She briefly paused. “But if you keep doing this, Spike, I’m out. I can’t handle it all. The drugs, the fighting…and I’m still only 16. That won’t change. Can you live with that?”

“I’ll learn to live with the age thing,” he said, looking back at her. “Because I can’t stop thinking about you, baby.”

“And the drugs? Will you stop?” she asked. He hesitated before nodding. “If you go back to them, I’m done, Spike. You may want to be Sid Vicious, but I sure as hell don’t want to be Nancy. That’s the only warning I’m going to give you.” He nodded. “But I’ll help you as much as I can. I promise.” He nodded again, visibly relaxing. “When are you out of here?” She heard her cell phone ring.

“Tomorrow,” he answered. “Afternoon.” She smiled softly. “You can come and visit me at night.”

“I’ll be there,” Buffy replied. “I should let you go back to resting, though. I’ll see you tomorrow night then?”

“Yeah,” he said, smiling. She stood up and leaned down to kiss him. “I missed you, Goldilocks.”

“I missed you, too,” she replied, taking one last look at him before walking out and meeting up with Willow.

“Who called you?” she asked. She took her phone out of her purse and checked the Caller ID.

“Mom,” she answered. “I’m not worried. She has no idea about what’s going on. I’m in the clear still.” Willow nodded, and they left the hospital, going back to her house. She called her mom and checked in with her.

“So, you and him are going to try being back together?” Willow asked, sitting on the couch. Buffy nodded. “That’s good.”

“Is it?” she asked, sitting beside her friend and burying her face in her hands. “I don’t know if it really is. I’m still only 16, and he’s 25. He’s lived a lot more than I have, and we’re two different people.”

“But if you two really care about each other, you’ll work it out,” she said, patting Buffy’s shoulder. She sighed.

“Yeah, I hope you’re right, Will,” I said. “Because I don’t want to lose him just yet.”
**************************************************************************




A/N Thanks to everyone who reviewed, and keep 'em coming please!:) I know rebellious Spike is fun, and I realize Spike's getting another chance, but will it last?
Disclosure by CleverlyControversial
The next night, Buffy went over to Spike’s with Willow. When they got there, Spike opened the door and grinned. “Hey.”

“We having a threesome?” he asked, looking at Willow, who started blushing deep crimson. “Well, now I know why I can keep calling you Red.” He extended a hand, and she shook it. “We’ve never actually met. I’m Spike.”

“Willow,” she squeaked out. He chuckled and let them in before shutting the door. He looked at the girls.

“I can call over Xander,” he offered. “He has a thing for redheads.” Willow blushed even more. “And he’s single. And an American.” Buffy smiled. “Sound good?” Buffy nodded for her. “Be right back.” He picked up the phone and dialed a number while Willow and Buffy went to sit on a couch. Willow looked at her friend, worried.

“He’s inviting a guy over here for me?” she asked quietly. Buffy nodded. “I’ve never been with a guy before.”

“He’s not going to jump you, Will,” Buffy smirked. “Xander is probably the best guy from the band for you. He’s clean.”

“Good,” she said, sitting back. “But still, I don’t know how to act around guys. I’m quiet. Quiet Willow.”

“Yes, I know you are, honey,” Buffy smiled. “But it’ll be fine. I’m here for you- it’ll be like a mini-gathering.”

“Or an orgy,” Spike chuckled, walking over to them. Buffy shot him a look playfully. “Ouch! If looks could kill, baby.” He leaned down and kissed the top of her head. “So, your mum let you come over?” She blushed.

“Not exactly,” she replied. “We told her we were hitting the club. She’ll call my cell if she needs me.”

“Ahh, so she doesn’t know about me?” he asked. She shook her head, and he frowned. “I don’t have your number. House or cell. I don’t even know your address.” Buffy sighed. He got up and grabbed paper and a pen, and she jotted it all down. “Finally, Summers. Almost as if you don’t want me to be in your world.” She giggled. “Hey!” The doorbell rang, and he got up to open the door. Xander came in, and she saw Willow stare at him, smiling. Buffy patted her hand. “Ladies, this is Xander Harris. Xander, this is Buffy, and that’s her friend Willow.” He shook their hands and sat beside Spike on an adjacent couch.

“I’ve heard a lot about you, Buffy,” he smiled. “Spike can’t stop talking about you.” She laughed.

“Must be a pretty boring conversation then,” she said, smiling. Spike shot her a look. “What?”

“Can I talk to you for a minute, luv?” he asked. She nodded and stood up, following him out the apartment door. Buffy looked at him, worried. “I wasn’t kidding before about it seeming like you don’t want me to see how you live, how you are.”

“It’s not like that,” she replied. “But my mom isn’t going to be okay with you and I. She’s not that happy as it is with me going out nightly and coming home after my curfew. I’m easing her into the fact that I’m not some little kid anymore. And I’m not keeping you out of my life- I’m just getting acclimated to yours.”

“But I want to be a part of yours,” he said, putting his hands in his pockets. “I don’t know a whole lot about you, and I want to. I want to see your house, meet your mum, and try being a better guy. One who deserves you.” She smiled softly.

“You do deserve me,” Buffy whispered, leaning up to kiss him. He kissed her gently and grazed her cheek.

“Will you let me meet your mum sometime?” he asked, looking into her eyes. She sighed. “Please, Buffy?”

“Yeah,” she answered. He grinned. “But if she freaks out and keeps me from you, I’m blaming you.”

“I won’t let her keep you from me,” he said. “You’re my bloody salvation.” She grinned.

“You can be poetic?” she asked jokingly. He growled and pulled her back into the apartment. Willow and Xander were talking, and she smiled up at Spike before leaning to his ear. “Thank you for doing this.”

“Anything for you, kitten,” he replied, kissing her cheek. They went towards the couches. “So, what shall we do?”

“How ‘bout poker?” Xander asked. Willow and Buffy looked at each other. “I didn’t mean strip, if that’s what you’re thinking.” Spike chuckled. “Unless you girls want to. Mr. Exhibitionist over there doesn’t care, I’m sure.”

“I’m in,” Buffy replied, shrugging. Spike raised an eyebrow. “What? Afraid that Xander’s going to see me naked?”

“Yes,” he answered. “I veto that idea, mate. No one gets to see the goods besides me.” She laughed.

“Apparently Mr. Possessive does care,” she said. He scowled playfully at her. “Poker’s cool with me.”

“Good,” Xander said. “Go grab your cards, Spike. It’s going to be a competitive night.”
***************************************************************************




A/N Chapter 6 will be posted within the next two hours because it's the poker game itself. Enjoy this chapter, and reviews are greatly appreciated!
Quick Hands by CleverlyControversial
“And I kicked your asses again,” Buffy grinned, putting down her hand of four aces and a king. Spike looked at her.

“You have to be cheating,” he replied. She shook her head, and Willow giggled. “What’s so funny, Red?”

“I don’t know of anyone ever beating Buffy in poker,” she replied. “She used to win back home all of the time.”

“And apparently across the pond, too,” Xander laughed, looking at Spike’s bitter expression. “Suck it up, man. Your girl’s damn good at poker. That’s a plus.” Spike looked at him. “What?”

“Guess you’re right,” he said, looking back at Buffy and smiling. “She knows how to trick me, doesn’t she?” Willow and Xander exchanged a glance. “First, she’s nineteen. That was a bloody lie and a half. And now she kicks my ass at poker. Have to be a good liar to pull that off, don’t you, luv?” Buffy stood up and grabbed her purse.

“It was nice meeting you, Xander,” she said. “I’m sure I’ll see you around.” Willow got up quickly and followed her to the door. Spike caught up and stopped her, slamming the door after she opened it a little. “You’re drunk, Spike. Let it go.”

“Red, go talk to Xander,” he said, looking at her. She did, and he took Buffy’s hand in his, pulling her out into the hallway again. She looked at him, seeing anger in his eyes. Buffy felt fear rising up inside of her. “Why are you leaving?”

“You called me a liar,” she replied, crossing her arms. “I don’t take too well to that.” He frowned.

“And I don’t take too well to being lied to,” he replied. She looked away and frowned. “Buffy, you and I’ve got a lot to talk about before we’re okay again. You know that, right?” She nodded. He wrapped his arms around her waist and looked into her eyes. “I care a lot about you, luv, and I’m sorry if I hurt you, but please don’t leave.” He pouted. “Please?”

“I’m weak for that,” she replied. “But you know that, of course.” He smiled softly and kissed her. “Fine, I’ll stay.” She looked at him. “But can we stop fighting just once? That’d be great.” He smiled and grazed her cheek.

“Not like I enjoy fighting you, pet,” he replied. “I’d rather be shagging you. Although, make-up sex is always good.”

“Not while Willow’s here,” she playfully chided, pushing his back against a wall. His eyes widened in surprise before he smirked. “But I’ll take a rain check until tomorrow. She flies home in the morning.” He kissed her again.

“It’s a deal,” he replied. She nodded, and they walked back into the apartment. Willow and Xander were talking still. Willow looked at her, worried, but Buffy smiled at her, signaling that everything was okay. Willow smiled back and relaxed on the couch.

“What now, Spikey?” Buffy asked playfully, running her hand up under the front of his shirt. He growled warningly.

“Be careful, trollop,” he replied in a low voice. “I’m not afraid to take you upstairs and have my wicked way with you.” Willow instantly blushed again. “Sorry, Red. Forgot how innocent you are.” He looked at Buffy. “It’s good you haven’t corrupted her.”

“Willow’s what keeps me grounded,” Buffy smiled at her friend. Spike wrapped his arms around Buffy.

“So I’ve got you to thank for that?” Spike asked Willow. She smiled. “Thanks, Red. You’ve raised her well.” Buffy giggled as they sat on the couch across from Willow and Xander. “So, what shall we do? Strip poker’s an option because apparently my girlfriend can’t lose.” Buffy settled into his side. “Although, I’d like to see you lose some of your clothes. Up for it?”

“Willow?” Buffy asked. The redhead pointed to her watch, and Buffy frowned. “We’re only here for another hour.” Spike shrugged.

“Quick hands then,” he said. “I think Xander and I might be able to strip you two down.” Buffy leaned to his ear.

“You don’t need to use poker as an excuse for me,” she whispered. He groaned and kissed her. She kissed him back for a moment before backing off slightly, smiling. “Not in front of the guests, Spike.” He pouted. “Tomorrow, remember?”

“Fine,” he replied. “Strip poker it is then. Winner gets to strip the losers down.” Buffy raised an eyebrow. “Okay?”

“Willow?” Buffy asked again. She sheepishly nodded, looking down. “All right then, boys. Prepare to be stripped.” Buffy rubbed her hands together as Spike dealt out cards. She looked at hers and inwardly grinned. ‘Too easy.’

Willow had quit around 10:30, only wearing jeans and a tank top. Her coat, sweater, shoes, and socks had all been taken off. Xander was only in jeans, as was Spike. Buffy could see Willow looking at Xander’s body as indiscreetly as she could. At 10:55, Buffy put down another winning hand. Spike looked at her, shaking his head slightly. “What? I’m good.”


“Yes, I know you are,” he replied, curling his tongue behind his teeth. Willow almost choked on her soda. “Sorry, Red.”

“Okay, boys, stand up,” Buffy said. Xander obediently did. She giggled and popped open the button of his jeans and pushed them down his legs, revealing his Spongebob Squarepants boxers. “You’re so cute.” Willow giggled and looked up at him. Spike coughed to get Buffy’s attention. “So are you, honey.” He motioned to his jeans. She stood up in front of him, blocking Willow’s vision from him. She leaned closer to him, seeing his amused expression.

“Don’t want your friend to see?” he asked, chuckling. She nodded, running her hands down his naked torso to his jeans’ button. “I’m naked underneath, pet.” She popped open the button and slid down the zipper slowly. He groaned as she ran a finger up his now freed erection. She was extremely thankful that Willow and Xander couldn’t see what she was doing.

“Well, it’s now eleven,” she announced. He looked at Buffy, shocked. “Sorry, cutie.” He zipped himself up again and pulled her into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him before attacking her mouth with his.

“Uh uh, kitten, you don’t get to do that and just walk away,” he said sternly. “Such a bloody tease.” She kissed him back, matching his intensity, and felt his hands move up under her skirt before he ripped off her thong. She sat on the counter.

“Will you stop doing that?” she asked, looking at him. “You owe me two of those now.” He smirked and unzipped his jeans again, moving closer to the apex of her thighs. She looked at him, her breathing becoming labored.

“How ‘bout two orgasms? Will that cover it?” he asked roughly, thrusting inside of her. She moaned loudly, tilting her head back. He started moving back and forth, thrusting gently but at a quicker pace. She grasped his biceps, trying her hardest not to scream. “I’m so close, baby. Come for me.” He started rubbing her clit with one of his fingers, and she came quickly, burying her face in his chest to muffle the loud moan she emitted. He kept thrusting as he came inside of her before burying his face in her neck and kissing the crook of it. “So bloody amazing, pet.” She smiled softly and looked at him.

“You are, too,” she said, grazing his cheek. He kissed her. “I do have to get home though.” He nodded and pulled out of her, zipping up his jeans again. She pushed her skirt down and straightened out her clothes. They left the bathroom after making sure they looked okay, and Xander gave them a knowing smirk while Willow was blushing. “Ready, Will?” She nodded and stood up.

“Have a good night, girls,” Xander said. “It was nice meeting you both.” Buffy smiled at him, and Spike led them to the door.

“Yes, it was nice meeting you, Red,” he said. “Have a safe flight home tomorrow.” She smiled and went into the hallway. Spike leaned down and kissed Buffy. “Good night, luv. Can I call you tomorrow?” She nodded. “Good. Bye, baby.”

“Bye, Spike,” she said. He stole one more kiss before she left. The two girls began the walk home. “You heard?”

“All of it,” Willow blushed. Buffy giggled and ducked her head. “Sounds like you and him are doing pretty okay.”

“Yeah,” Buffy smiled. “I think we are now.” Willow smiled, and they made their way back to the Summers house.
***************************************************************************



A/N Okay, this is the last chapter of the day, so I hope you like it. I also think this is the halfway point of the story. I promise that there is more angst to come and at least one more Spuffy sex scene. If you want an idea of chapter 7, Joyce and Spike finally meet (and trust me, that isn't a spoiler). Review please!:)
A Touch of Romance by CleverlyControversial
Around six o’clock the next night, her doorbell rang as both her and her mother were cleaning up after dinner. Buffy went to the door and opened it, seeing Spike standing there, holding a red rose. She raised an eyebrow, both shocked and giddy. “Hey.”

“Hey, luv,” he said, smirking at her. “Is this a bad time?” She shook her head and heard her mom approaching.

“Who is it, honey?” Joyce asked, coming closer and stopping beside her. “Hi, I’m Joyce Summers.” Spike smiled.

“I’m William Crawford,” he said, shaking her hand.

‘William?’ Buffy thought, biting back a giggle, looking at him.

“He’s one of my friends from the club,” Buffy said, looking at her mom. Joyce smiled warmly.

“Come in,” she offered, letting him walk in. He extended the flower to her. “What’s this?”

“I was wondering if I could take your daughter out tonight?” he asked. She looked at Buffy and took the flower.

“Sure,” she answered, looking between him and her daughter, surprised. “Wow, Buffy, I think you’ve landed yourself a gentleman.” Buffy laughed, and Spike frowned at her. She patted his arm and looked at Joyce. “You two have fun. Bring her back by eleven?”

“Of course, Mrs. Summers,” he said. She smiled at him, and the couple walked out, going to his car. “Did I do well?”

“Spike, I’m thoroughly impressed,” she said genuinely, looking at him. He grinned and let her into his car. He got in and headed to his apartment. “Thought you said you’re taking me out?” He looked at her.

“Sounded better than I was taking you to my place,” he said, shrugging. “Want to go out?”

“No,” she smiled. “I believe I have a rain check that needs to be taken care of.” He chuckled and parked in the garage beneath the apartment building. They went up to his loft and made it two steps before kissing intensely. He picked her up and carried her up the stairs, laying her down on the bed. “I think Mom approves of you, William.” He looked into her eyes, shooting her a glare. “What? I like your name.” He slid off her shirt and kissed her collarbone. “And I like your lips.” He ran his hands up her sides. “And your hands. You have incredibly nimble fingers.” He licked his way down to the valley of her breasts. “And a talented tongue.” He unclasped her bra and tossed it aside before sucking on her nipples. “I can’t get enough of you.”

“Good,” he replied, looking into her eyes. “Because I have an insatiable hunger for you.” She smiled softly. He crawled back up her body and looked at her. “Buffy?” She put her hands on his chest. “Have you ever been in love?”

“No,” she answered, surprised by the question. “But I’m sure you have. I mean, you’ve been with many women, I’m s-“

“I’ve never been in love,” he cut in, smiling softly. “Never before. No matter how many women I’ve been with, I’ve never been in love. I don’t know how it goes or how to act around someone I love. So if I make mistakes, Buffy, that’s why. Because I’m in the same place you are when it comes to loving someone. But I want to learn. With you.” She tried her hardest to not let the tears she had in her eyes spill over. He kissed her softly and grazed her cheek. “Okay?”

“Yes,” she answered, looking into his eyes. “That was incredibly sweet.” He smirked and kissed her again.

“I try,” he replied. “And not to break away from that, but I want to shag you now, baby.” She giggled and pulled off his T-shirt. They unbuttoned each other’s jeans and pulled them off. He gingerly slid off her thong. “See? Didn’t ruin it.” She laughed and leaned up to kiss him. He covered her with his body and positioned himself between her legs. They locked eyes as he slid inside of her slowly. They set up a gentle pace, not wanting to break the dream-like state they were both in suddenly. Even as their bodies tensed up, they were moving slowly, climaxing together. Their quiet sounds were all that they heard before he laid beside her, his face in her neck, both of them breathing heavily. “You mean everything to me.” She looked at him with a soft expression. “I mean that.”

“I believe you,” she whispered, kissing him. He ran his hand through her hair. “Because you’re everything to me, too.”
***************************************************************************



A/N All right, kids, I think that might be the last sex scene...unless I get more calls for it:) The next chapter will be up and running soon...even faster if I get a whole bunch of reviews! Thanks!
Permission by CleverlyControversial
The next evening during dinner, her mother finally had enough free time to ask her about Spike.

“So, you and him met at the club you keep going to?” she asked. Buffy nodded. “When?” She shrugged.

“The first night I went there,” she answered. “He’s in a band that plays there all of the time. He’s a bassist.”

“Oh,” Joyce smiled. “Well, that’s pretty nice.” Buffy smiled. “And you like him?” She nodded. “I can tell he likes you, too. He had that look about him. Like you were a goddess or something.” She giggled quietly. “Buffy, how old is he?” She looked at Joyce, seeing concern in her mother’s eyes. “I know he’s not sixteen. I also know that he doesn’t look like he’s even close to it. Tell me the truth.”

“Mommy,” Buffy said quietly, looking at her sadly. Joyce looked down, nodding slightly. “If I tell you, you have to promise me something.” She looked back up at her daughter. “You won’t keep me away from him.”

“Buffy,” she began. “If I think it’s going to be a problem, I can’t help but keep you from him.” She frowned.

“He’s 25,” Buffy answered. Joyce stared at her. “Mom?” She stood up and left the dinner table, going up to her room. Buffy raised an eyebrow, confused.

‘What the hell is going on?’ she thought, standing up slowly and going up to her mom’s room, seeing her on her bed. “Mom?”

“I know you’re on the Pill,” she said. Buffy nodded slightly. “Does he use protection?” She raised an eyebrow again. “Wait, no, don’t answer that question.” She paused. “No, actually, please do.” She looked at Buffy. “Are you two sleeping together? Have you been…careful?” She nodded and went to sit beside her mother. “You’re only 16, Buffy.” She looked at her. “My baby’s grown up.”

“Mom, I’m still your baby,” she said quietly. Joyce had tears in her eyes, and Buffy felt her own forming. “Are you disappointed?” Joyce wiped off her cheeks and looked at her.

“Are you happy with him?” she asked. Buffy nodded. “And you trust him? Care about him?” She nodded again. “Then no, I’m not disappointed. I raised you to make the right decisions for yourself, and if you are, then it’s okay. I want you to be happy.” Buffy smiled softly. “But if he hurts you, I’m beating him with a shovel and burying him.” She hugged her mother. “I love you.”

“I love you, too, Mom,” Buffy replied before standing up. She took Buffy’s hand in hers and looked up at her.

“Will you invite him over?” Joyce asked. “I didn’t get a chance to really talk to him the other night.” Buffy smiled.

“Sure,” she answered. She went to her room and called him, waiting for him to finally answer. “Hello, cutie.”

“Hey, baby,” he replied. She could tell that he was smiling. “How’s my vicious trollop doing this rainy evening?”

“I have a proposition for you,” she answered, looking out the window at the street.

“Sounds kinky,” he joked, chuckling. She giggled a little and looked at a couple walking down the sidewalk.

“Mom wants to meet you again,” she said. “I told her about us.” She paused. “All about us.”

“She’s going to kick my ass, isn’t she?” he asked. “You’re inviting me over to be killed, aren’t you, pet?”

“No,” she answered, smiling. “Mom’s okay with it. We had a nice little talk, and she wants to see you. Talk to you.”

“And you’ll protect me if she decides to castrate me?” he asked. Buffy laughed. “Hey!”

“I won’t let her even get close to your…will you come over?” she asked, trying not to blush.

“Yes,” he answered. “I’ll be there in a few minutes, okay?” She agreed, and they hung up. She put on a pair of slightly ripped jeans and a tight red shirt before tying her hair back with a black ribbon. She heard the doorbell ring around 7 and got it. “Hey.”

“Hey,” she smiled, hugging him. He kissed her cheek and came in. Her mother came down the steps and smiled at him.

“Hello, Mrs. Summers,” he said. She extended a hand, and he shook it.

“Call me Joyce,” she replied. “’Mrs.’ reminds me of being married again. Not such a fun time.” He looked at Buffy.

“Painful divorce,” she said quietly. He looked at Joyce apologetically. “Can I get you something, William?”

“Soda’s fine, pet,” he replied. She nodded and went to the kitchen. She suddenly heard them go to the living room and start talking. She smiled to herself and grabbed three cans of soda before joining them. “So, you own an art gallery?” Buffy handed him a soda.

“Yes,” Joyce answered, smiling. Buffy gave her a soda, too. “Thanks, honey.” Buffy nodded and sat beside Spike on the couch. “I was an art major in college, and after Buffy’s father and I divorced, I decided I wanted to run my own gallery. So here I am.” She opened up the can. “Do you like art, William?” Buffy consciously held back a smile.

“Actually, yes,” he answered. Both her and her mother were surprised. “My father was an artist. He painted my mother quite a bit before he died.” Buffy looked at him sadly. “That was about ten years ago. Mum was about two years ago.”

“I’m sorry,” Joyce apologized. Buffy put her hand on his and squeezed it. He smiled softly at her. “Do you have the paintings?” He nodded. “Really?” He nodded again. “I’d love to see them sometime.”

“They’re in my apartment,” he said. “If you’d like, we could go there now and see them.” Buffy looked at Joyce.

“You don’t mind?” Joyce asked. He shook his head. “Sure, I’d love to.” They all stood up and headed outside.

“I can drive us,” he offered, motioning to his car. She smiled, and he opened the door for her. Buffy smirked and got in on her own.

* * * * *

He drove them to his apartment and let them in. “I’ve got them in the extra bedroom.” He led the women down the hallway and turned on the light. Buffy felt her jaw drop slightly as she looked around. On every wall were several paintings of the same beautiful blonde woman. Joyce took a step in and gasped, her face conveying surprise. He looked insecure. “Are they okay?”

“They’re absolutely beautiful,” she said, looking at one up close before surveying each one slowly, studying every detail.

“She’s beautiful,” Buffy said quietly, looking at one of his mother laying nude on a red chaise lounge. He smiled.

“I think she looks a lot like you, actually,” he admitted. She looked at him, studying his eyes.

“Did he ever sell any of his work?” Joyce asked, breaking their gaze. He looked over at her.

“He sold the paintings that he did besides the ones of Mum,” he answered. “These were for his private collection.”

“Have you ever thought of exhibiting them?” she asked. “I’d love to do an exhibit of these at the gallery.” Both Spike and Buffy looked at her. “I want to do a local artist every month, and I think this would be a great way to kick that off.”

“You’d be willing to do that?” Spike asked. She nodded vigorously, and he smiled. “Sure. That’s okay with me.”

“Great,” she smiled broadly. “We can work out a deal of some sort then.” She looked at the paintings again. “These are so lovely. Your father was very detailed with his work, and your mother was a flawless beauty.” He looked at Buffy and smiled. She blushed and ducked her head, and he chuckled quietly. “William’s right- you do look like her, honey.” Buffy smiled softly. “Yes, I think this will make an excellent exhibit. We can have a premiere, even. Your band could play.” He raised an eyebrow. “Or maybe not. I have a feeling you play different music than what I’d want in the gallery.” Him and Buffy both laughed. “I’ll figure something out. But it’s going to be a nice party. Sound good?”

“As long as he’s in a suit,” Buffy grinned, looking up at him. He looked back at her, smiling.

“As long as she’s in a dress,” he replied, grazing her cheek. Joyce sighed jokingly and left the room. “Sound okay? You and I going to an elite, upper-crust party together?” She nodded. “Good. I like her.”

“She likes you, too,” Buffy smiled, kissing him softly. “We should probably get her back.” He kissed her again before they left the room and met Joyce in the kitchen. The three left and returned to the Summers house, and Spike stayed there until midnight before leaving.
***************************************************************************


A/N Hey again! I hope everyone still likes this story. For everyone who wants/expects something to go wrong for the happy couple, it'll be in the next chapter:) Please review, because the more I get, the faster I'll post chapter 9! Thanks!
Screw Ups and Make-ups by CleverlyControversial
A/N Franchesca, there is another coke scene in this chapter, but since I wrote this a while ago, the idea of having to change the way Spike acts would be a complete chapter re-write, and I like the way it is. But again, I thank you for your review about drug info (you might've inspired me to write another story with drugs LOL).
***************************************************************************

About three weeks passed, and Joyce was almost halfway done with setting up the exhibit for Spike’s father’s paintings. On the night of the couple’s two-month anniversary of first meeting, Buffy decided to go to his apartment and surprise him. He opened the door, and she instantly knew that something was off. His eyes were a little bloodshot and glazed, not truly focusing on hers. He grinned upon seeing her and went to graze her cheek, but she took a step back. “You did coke, didn't you?”

“What?” he asked, dismissing it with a wave of his hand. She noticed that his nose was a little red.

“You’ve been snorting cocaine,” she said quietly, shaking her head slightly. “You told me you wouldn’t.”

“Baby, it’s okay,” he said, coming forward to hug her to him, but she took another step back. “Buffy, I-“

“You told me you wouldn’t do drugs anymore,” she said, feeling a tear escape her eye. “We made a deal.” She took another step back. “I trusted you. Your word.” Another retreating step followed. “It’s over, Spike.” She walked away, leaving the building. He caught up to her outside, grabbing her arm and turning her around.

“Buffy, please don’t do this,” he said sadly, looking into her eyes. “I screwed up. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to-“

“To do coke?” she cut in, angry. He looked down. “You were doing so well, Spike. And you chose to change that. I’m sorry, but I told you I’d be out if you messed up. And you did. It’s over.” She turned again, but he pulled her back to him. Both of them were crying at that point. She looked down, not willing to see the hurt swirling in his eyes.

“Baby, please don’t leave me,” he pleaded, getting down on his knees in front of her. “I need you, Buffy. Please.”

“You should’ve thought about that before,” she said, taking another step back. “You knew the consequences. I’m sorry…William.” He looked at her, tears streaming down his cheeks as she turned her back on him and walked down the street, not looking back.

‘He knew how I felt about it. And he still did it,’ she thought, wiping off her cheeks and walking home, going up to her room and curling up on her bed. Joyce checked in on her, but Buffy didn’t tell her what happened. She couldn’t.

* * * * *

The next night, Joyce came home from the gallery and went up to Buffy’s room, sitting on her bed’s edge.

“William came by today,” she said. Buffy frowned. “He looked like a wreck. He said that you broke up with him.”

“I did,” she said, looking down. Joyce ran her hand over her daughter’s hair. “You’ll still do the exhibit though, right?” She nodded. “Good.” Joyce tilted Buffy’s chin up to look at her. “I still care about him.”

“I know you do, honey,” Joyce said, kissing her forehead. “He’s here, downstairs.” Buffy raised an eyebrow. “I told him you’re not home. Said you were out shopping. If you want to see him, you can, but if you don’t want to, stay up here. We have some business technicalities to look over.” Buffy nodded, and her mother left the room. Buffy pulled her hair into a messy bun and looked at her outfit- black pajama pants and a red lace camisole. She frowned and took off her pants to put on jeans.

‘Ha- no longer his two favorite colors.’ She quietly walked down the stairs and smelled chocolate. She peeked around a corner and saw Joyce and Spike drinking hot chocolates at the island in the kitchen, Spike looking down at his sadly. Buffy felt herself feeling even more guilty.

“It’s just…she’s everything to me,” she heard him say.

‘Business technicalities, eh? Liar,’ Buffy thought, frowning.

“She’s seen me at my worst, Joyce. And she still stayed by my side. Took care of me, helped me, understood me. And I know you’re not wild about the fact that your 16 year old was dating a 25 year old, but age never seemed to be a problem for us. We were on the same level, you know?” She nodded, and he sighed. “She saved me from the horrible world I was in, and I let myself be sucked back into it. I lost her, Joyce.” She put her hand on his and smiled softly.

“You didn’t lose her, Spike,” she said, looking at Buffy in the doorway. He turned around and looked at her. His eyes focused on hers, and she could see tears there. “I’ll let you two talk.” Joyce walked past her daughter and up the stairs.

“Hey,” Buffy said, leaning on the doorframe, crossing her arms. He stood up, facing her, looking insecure.

“Hey,” he replied quietly. She approached him slowly and kissed him softly. He looked at her, surprised. “Why?”

“Because I care about you,” she answered, grazing his cheek. “And you didn’t lose me.”

“But you told me it was over,” he said sadly. “I broke my word to you, luv. I still did coke last night. I don’t know why…it just happened, and I felt so weak. I can’t do it anymore, Buffy. Please. Make me not do it anymore.”

“I can only help you so much,” she replied quietly. “I want to save you, Spike. But you have to want to save yourself.”

“I want to,” he said, taking her hands in his. “I want to be a better man for you. I want to do the right thing.”

“I know you can,” she said. “You’re a good man. You’ve always been a good man.” He looked down. “We all make mistakes, Spike.” He looked back at her. “One last chance. That’s all. After that, it’s over. Definitely.” He hugged her to him and buried his face in her neck, breaking down. She held him close and ran her hand through his hair and over his back.

“I’m so sorry, baby,” he said quietly, his voice muffled by her skin. “I’m so sorry.” She shut her eyes, trying not to cry.

“I know,” she replied. “It’s okay. We’ll work through it. I promise.” He looked at her, and she wiped off his cheeks. “Okay?”

“You’ll help me?” he asked. She nodded, looking into his eyes. “Thank you, pet.” He kissed her softly. “Thank you.”
***************************************************************************


Since I had mixed reviews of people both wanting angst and them making up, I combined it into one chapter. I hope you like it, keep the reviews coming, and have a great night!:)
The Gallery by CleverlyControversial
A month later…

“Mom?” Buffy yelled downstairs. “I can’t find my earrings!” Joyce came upstairs and looked at her frantic daughter.

“You’re not dressed yet?” she asked. Buffy shook her head, still curling her hair. Joyce laughed and went through her jewelry box. “They’re not in here, honey. Are you sure you brought them when we moved?” She paused and shook her head defeatedly. “I think I’ve got something that’ll work.” Joyce left and returned with her pair of diamond stud earrings that Buffy’s father had given her on their tenth wedding anniversary. “Will these do?” Buffy gave her an appreciative smile and put them in quickly. “Now get dressed.” She went back down to the kitchen, and Buffy double-checked her make-up before grabbing her dress. It was a black silk spaghetti-strapped dress that cut low into her cleavage and was backless. It reached the floor and had a slight train to it. She slid on black stiletto heels and a silver necklace with a small diamond pendant dangling from it, also dipping into her cleavage. She smiled and walked down the stairs, looking at Joyce, who smiled warmly. “Absolutely beautiful.” Buffy smiled back at her, and they got in their car, heading to the gallery. Joyce let them in, and several people were already convened. She walked away to start mingling, and Buffy grabbed a champagne flute from a passing waitress.

She walked around the building a little, studying the works that were scattered about. She suddenly heard the band start in the main room, a classical quartet that sounded beautiful. She headed in that direction and watched them admiringly. She felt eyes on her, so she turned and felt her breathing hitch. Spike was on the other side of the room, watching her with a smile on his face. He was in a black suit with a white shirt and a crimson tie. She looked at him and smiled, too, deciding that he was by far the most gorgeous man she had ever known. He slowly approached her, their eyes locked the whole time. He stood in front of her and leaned down to kiss her gently. She kissed him back before he backed off slightly and grazed her cheek.

“You are absolutely stunning,” he whispered, gently rubbing his nose against hers in an Eskimo kiss. She grinned.

“You’re perfect,” she said quietly, wrapping her arms around his neck. Joyce came to stand beside them.

“You two make an absolutely beautiful couple,” she smiled, looking at the couple. Spike smiled back at her. “Hello, William.”

“Hello, Joyce,” he said, taking her hand in his and kissing the top of it. Buffy couldn’t help but smile at the display. “Thank you for this.”

“Thank you for letting me use these paintings,” she said, motioning around at the walls. “And for taking care of her.” He looked back at Buffy and kissed her temple softly. Joyce patted his shoulder and went to go talk to someone. Buffy looked up at him as he took one of her hands in his. He slowly led her out to the makeshift dance-floor where several other couples were dancing. He held her close, and she rested her head on his shoulder. He ran a hand slowly down her bare back.

“Trollop,” he whispered. She giggled and looked at him. He smiled softly and kissed her. “I love you.” She felt tears start forming in her eyes. He kissed her again and held her closer.

“I love you, too, William,” she said quietly, looking into his eyes. He smiled and kissed her forehead before she rested her head on his shoulder again.

‘This feels right. So absolutely right,’ she thought, sighing contently.

“Can I take you home tonight?” he asked. She looked at him. “I want to make love to you.” She smiled softly.

“I think I’d like that,” Buffy replied. He kissed her, and she kissed him back, not wanting the dream to end. “Spike?” He tilted her chin up to look at her. “You saved me, too.” He raised an eyebrow. “What you said that one night, about me making bad decisions- you were right. And you didn’t have to say it, but it meant a lot. So thank you.” He kissed her again.

“I can’t even list how many ways you saved me, baby,” he said, looking into her eyes. “I can’t thank you enough.” She nodded and buried her face in his neck. “I love you, Buffy.”
***************************************************************************


A/N I hope people still like this story...it's winding down fairly quickly. There are only two more sweet chapters left to go. I should have chapter 11 up in an hour, and chapter 12/epilogue will be up tomorrow afternoon. Reviews are still very welcome:)
The Pink Drink by CleverlyControversial
About three months later, Willow returned for a week to stay with the Summers women again. Spike had set up a date for her and Xander the second night she was back, and she graciously accepted. The two girls met Xander and Spike at his apartment, and the blonde couple watched as their friends went out for dinner. Spike wrapped his arms around Buffy. “I love you.”

“I love you, too,” he whispered, kissing her. “Are you free tomorrow night?” She nodded. “The band’s playing.”

“You know Willow and I’ll be there,” Buffy replied. He smiled and carried her upstairs to his bed, laying her down. “What’s the count up to now? Of how many pairs of underwear you owe me?”

“Upwards of seventy,” he replied, kissing her intensely. She giggled and held him close to her. “I’ll pay you back.”

“You always do,” she said, looking into his eyes. He kissed her again and ran his hand down her side. “Always.”

“And forever, baby,” he whispered, nuzzling his face into her neck. The night ended with passionate sex, as always. They couldn’t get enough of one another, even as time passed.

Xander and Willow returned later on that night, and the two girls left for home, Buffy getting every detail of the date. Willow blushed as she announced that her and Xander had kissed.

The next night, Willow and Buffy went to the club and sat at the bar, waiting for the band to start. Dan got them their drinks, and they talked until the band began. Both of them watched the guys admiringly, in awe of them. OF their guys.

During their break, Buffy noticed Spike look past her at Dan and nod. She raised an eyebrow, and Dan handed her another Cosmopolitan. “I’m not done with this one yet.” He took it away nonetheless. She looked at the new drink and saw something at the bottom. She lifted up the glass and felt tears form immediately. Willow gasped as she fished out a platinum ring with a square diamond in the center. She looked at it, her fingers shaking.

“Will you bestow upon me the privilege of marrying you?” a familiar voice asked behind her. She turned to see Spike standing there, a scared expression on his face. She noticed his hands were shaking, too. She smiled softly and walked over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him intensely. He kissed her back instantly. “Is that a yes?”

“Yes,” she answered, kissing him again. He slid the ring on her finger and kissed her softly before taking her hand in his and kissing the ring. “Are you serious?” He smirked. “I love you.”

“I love you, too,” he said, grazing her cheek and kissing her. “Always and forever, baby.” He took one last look at her before returning to the stage and giving a thumbs-up sign to the guys, who both broke out grinning. Angel went to the mike.

“I believe congratulations are in order for our bassist and his girlfriend,” he announced. The whole bar began clapping, and she giggled, looking at Spike, both of them grinning like idiots at each other. Willow hugged her, crying.

“Congratulations,” she said, giggling. “I can’t believe it! You’re engaged!” They both looked at Buffy’s ring.

“I am,” she said, crying, too. Willow laughed and hugged her again. “I’m getting married.” Buffy looked at Spike. He winked at her, and the band continued with their set. The girls watched until the end, and everyone came over to them, hugging Buffy and expressing congratulations. Xander and Willow went out, and Spike and Buffy headed to his apartment. “Mom’s going to flip.”

“I told her,” he said. She stopped walking, looking at him. “I told her the night of the gallery party. I just wanted to wait until the perfect time.” She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. “I love you, Buffy.”

“I love you, too,” she whispered, reveling in the feeling of his arms holding her close to him. “I’ll always love you.”
***************************************************************************


A/N This is the 2nd to last chapter, everyone. I really appreciate all of the reviews I've gotten-it means a lot that people take time out and comment on stories. I hope people liked this chapter, and I promise to post the epilogue some time on Monday. Thanks!:)
Silk and Lace by CleverlyControversial
I must note (since this is the last chapter), that it was brought to my attention that a part of Chapter 7 mirrors a part of "In the Still of the Night" by William's Girl. Upon comparing the two parts, there is a strong resemblance, although completely unintentional. I was given the idea by a friend several months ago, and unfortunately, I had no idea it was directly from the story by William's Girl. Had I known, I definitely would have not put that into one of my chapters. She is one of the most talented authors I've seen around, and I'm sincerely sorry for the problem. In fact, I suggest that everyone reads "In the Still of the Night" because it's quite beautiful (much like the rest of her stories). Again, I must stress that the similarities were unintentional, and I'm extremely sorry.


***************************************************************************
Two years later…

Buffy watched Willow walk down the aisle of the Church in her light green dress, holding onto Xander’s arm. Buffy smiled softly and waited for her cue to go. When it came, she took a deep breath and slowly walked down the aisle in her white, strapless silk gown and veil. She focused her eyes on Spike, him looking at her adoringly, beaming. She could see tear tracks down his cheeks, and she tried her hardest to hold back tears as she grinned at him. As she reached him, he slowly pushed the veil back, off of her face, and looked intently into her eyes. They joined hands, facing each other, grinning like mad.

The priest went through the ceremony with them, and after about twenty minutes, he finally announced that they were married. The church applauded as Spike pulled her close to him and kissed her intensely. She kissed him back, her arms going around his neck. They parted slightly to look into each other’s eyes as the music kicked in and signaled them to leave. They linked arms and walked down the aisle to more applause, looking at each other. As they got outside, he picked her up and kissed her again. Willow and Xander joined them, laughing.

“You are the most amazing woman ever, do you know that?” Spike asked, his eyes sparkling. Buffy smiled. “I love you.”

“I love you, too,” she replied, kissing him again. He held her to him and kissed her again while Willow and Xander got in their black Rolls-Royce car. Spike helped Buffy get in, and he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. She rested her head on his shoulder. “I wish both of our parents were here today.” He kissed her temple.

“Joyce would’ve loved to see this,” he said quietly, taking her hand in his. She nodded, holding back tears. “And my parents would’ve absolutely adored you.” She smiled and kissed him. “I love you, Mrs. Crawford.” She giggled giddily.

“I love you, too, Mr. Crawford,” she replied. Willow and Xander laughed as he kissed her softly. Buffy smiled at them. “So, when can I plan on you two getting hitched?” Willow blushed and looked at her engagement ring.

“As soon as she’ll set a date,” Xander replied, grinning at her. Spike nuzzled his face into Buffy’s neck. “Are you two even going to make it to the reception?” She laughed as Spike playfully bit her neck.

“Can’t make any promises,” he answered, looking at her and grazing her cheek. She smiled back at him.

A couple of hours later, after dinner, the DJ started playing music. The newlyweds were separate, mingling with people. He looked over at Buffy at one point and smiled widely. She grinned and continued to talk to Drusilla. She smiled a moment later, looking past Buffy. Spike was suddenly beside her, a hand extended. Buffy took it, and he led her to the dance-floor, holding her close to him.

“I love you,” he said quietly, looking into her eyes. She kissed him gently. “There’s so much I want to say to you, but I don’t even know where to begin.” She grazed his cheek.

“You don’t have to,” she replied. “I can see it in your eyes.” He looked at her and smiled softly. “I love you, too.”

“Today was the best day of my entire life,” he said. “Seeing you walk down that aisle- you took my breath away.”

“Anyone ever tell you that you look damn sexy in a tux?” she asked, smirking. He chuckled and dipped her.

“Thank you, luv,” he replied. “I’m quite fond of that dress.” He leaned to her ear. “More fond of finding out what’s underneath it.” She sighed slightly as he kissed her neck gently. “Tonight’s going to be one hell of a night.”

“So is the honeymoon,” she giggled, running her hand over his back. He looked at her and smiled. “What?”

“You’re glowing,” he said, grazing her cheek. “You’re magnificent.” She smiled softly. Willow and Xander were dancing beside them, and he smiled at the couple. The song ended, and Willow leaned to Buffy’s ear.

“I’ve never seen you this happy in my life,” she said quietly. “I’m so happy for you two, Buffy.” They hugged. “I love you.”

“I love you, too,” Buffy replied. Spike extended a hand to Willow, and Xander extended one to Buffy. They switched men to dance.

“So, Miss Golden Bride,” Xander smiled at Buffy, who smiled back. “You changed Spike, Buffy. For the better. It means a lot that you stepped in and helped him. I know Angel and I are grateful. And it’s nice to see him happy. So happy that it looks like his face is going to split from smiling all of the time.” Buffy looked up at him. “Thank you, Buffy. I can’t say it enough. You stepped into our lives when we needed someone to help, and you introduced me to the woman I’m going to marry. I owe you a lot.” He looked at Spike before looking back at her, smirking. “Want to get lucky?” She heard Spike growl before punching Xander’s arm. “Hey!”

“I could have a go with Red here,” Spike replied. Xander’s eyes widened as he grabbed Willow’s hand and pulled her away from Spike. Both Spike and Buffy laughed as they went back to dancing together. She looked at Xander.

“Thanks belong to you, too,” she said. He nodded in acknowledgment, smiling, and focused on Willow. Spike kissed his wife.

“Baby?” he asked quietly, looking into her eyes. “How do you feel about children?” She raised an eyebrow.

“I like kids,” she answered, confused by the question. He smiled and kissed her forehead before leaning to her ear.

“How about when it comes to having them?” he asked. She giggled and looked at him. He looked back at her.

“You want to have children?” Buffy asked. He nodded. “Hmm, should’ve pegged that. How many?”

“Doesn’t matter,” he replied, holding her closer. “I just want a gaggle of healthy kids running around.”

“If you’re going to chase them down, sure,” she laughed. He chuckled. “And have them, too. Kind of painful, you know.”

“But well worth it,” he replied. She nodded, looking at him. “I want us to have children. “ She smiled softly.

“We will,” she answered, resting her head on his shoulder. “A bunch of blondes with blue eyes like yours.”

“Can we start trying soon?” he asked. She smiled and nodded. “How about tonight?” She looked into his eyes.

“How about now?” Buffy asked. His eyes widened before he grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the room, straight to the elevator. They got in, and he rummaged through his pockets.

“Where’s the bloody key?” he asked, getting frustrated. She slid her hand down the top of her dress and pulled it out. He looked at it, intrigued. “Trollop.” She giggled as they got out on their floor and practically sprinted to their suite. He carried her into the room like traditional grooms do and helped her unzipper her dress. She stripped him down, and he looked at her white lace corset, garter, and matching panties. “I love you.”

“I love you, too, William,” she whispered, letting him lay her down on the bed. “Always and forever.”

“Couldn’t agree more, Goldilocks,” he smiled, kissing her. “Still a bit of harlot in you, though.” She giggled quietly. “Minx.”

THE END
***************************************************************************

A/N I just want to address that although I alluded to the fact that Joyce was dead, I didn't want to go into more detail so as to not take away from the story and make it depressing. Weddings days are supposed to be happy, so I tried pushing the focus off the topic as quickly as possible while at least mentioning it. Nonetheless, I sincerely want to thank everyone for the reviews, and hopefully, I'll have another story posted soon. Thanks again!:)
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=6401