The Teen Dream by DeliciousDarlaandKittenKate
Summary: I killed Cordy. I killed the teen dream. Deal with it. Those fatal words had started it all for Lizzie Summers. She makes a deal with the devil to keep a dark secret hidden, sells her soul and soon learns that popularity didn't buy the love of her life, but the girl hidden underneath the costume known as "Buffy". Recently posted as "A Self Portrait"
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 7108 Read: 10147 Published: 12/27/2004 Updated: 01/03/2005

1. Prologue: Break Me, Mold Me, Make Me by DeliciousDarlaandKittenKate

2. Chapter 1 - I scream, You scream, We all scream for ice cream by DeliciousDarlaandKittenKate

3. Chapter 2 - One touch, Two touch, eeewwwww touch, you by DeliciousDarlaandKittenKate

4. Chapter 3 - One Heart, Two Heart, My Heart, Yours by DeliciousDarlaandKittenKate

5. Chapter 4 - We're all here by DeliciousDarlaandKittenKate

6. AN by DeliciousDarlaandKittenKate

Prologue: Break Me, Mold Me, Make Me by DeliciousDarlaandKittenKate
Recently posted as “A Self Portrait” but now I, psychopromqueen7 have enlisted the wonderful Darla Winifred to co-write it with me so DeliciousDarlaKittenKate was born! This fic is heavily based on the movie “Jawbreaker” and tons and tons of the dialogue is gonna be used. Now that we have this cleared up, enjoy!
*****

Your face is a portrait
All these things, not with oil
But with drive
Watch the eyes come alive
You, as me, as us
A dash of magenta
Lashes bold, black, thick
X-rated gloss, lips full
Hair that frames the portrait
Some gilded
Some gold
Color, the secret to not growing old
We cut, layer and curl
For a look that is you
For the hair of a dead girl
We use model glue
Lips full and dark
A fine line that traces a deep, crimson heart
Rest now sweetness
Till the day all shall see
The beauty we molded from sheer misery
Chapter 1 - I scream, You scream, We all scream for ice cream by DeliciousDarlaandKittenKate
The Teen Dream

Chapter 1 - I scream, You scream, We all scream for ice cream

I killed Cordy. I killed the teen dream. Deal with it. Those fatal words had started it all. If Buffy had only showed up a few minutes later everything would have been alright. Just a few fucking minutes and her life would have gone on being perfectly normal. If she’d know that it would have ended up this way she would have never been swayed by silky words and pretty promises but she had let herself and it was too late. She had nothing from her old life left. Willow and Xander wouldn’t give her a second look, not after she’d acted as though they were nothing after her so called “rebirth” and the way she’d treated her mother. She’d made a deal with the devil and lost her soul. Buffy curled up into a ball on her bed and squeezed her eyes shut. She remembered that day perfectly…



Lizzie was the kind of girl you never looked at twice. She had the ugliest shade of brown hair imaginable and we was way to pale for someone normal. She was one of the geekiest girls in school, was in the botany club and that explained enough. After the most poular, sweetest girl at Sunnydale High did n't come to school the prinicble asked her to bring her her books and Lizzie had an odd obsession with her.

She put the books down on the fancy table in Cordelia's house.
She had always wanted to be in here and butterflies were fluttering around in her stomach. Then she started to head up the stairs
"Cordelia?" Lizzie whispered. She then jumped when she heard a tiny scream but she continued up the stairs.
"Cordy?" She again whispered. She heard voices from Cordelia's room but she continued up.
She stood at the door listening to the voices on the other side
"I killed Cordy, I killed the teen dream, deal with it." Just then the door flew open to show a very popular Drusilla and Darla, Cordy's best friends.

"Hi." Dru squeaked. "You Lizzie right? I'm Dru; I don't think we've met due to the cruel politics of high school and all." Dru pointed to the girl next to her. "You know Darla right? You didn't hear anything right?" Before Lizzie could say a word she glanced past the shoulders of Dru and Darla to see Cordelia Chase on her bed... dead. Lizzie let out a banshee scream before running down the stairs her ugly brown hair following her.

"Get her, Darla!" Dru yelled as Darla chased Lizzie in her heels.
Dru Followed them to the outside porch and saw as Darla grabbed Lizzie’s shoulders and saying 'boo' before forcing her to sit in a patio chair.

"Did we frighten you dear?" Darla asked. Dru prepared to talk to Lizzie and Darla came behind Lizzie's rubbing her shoulders.

"You knew Cordelia Chase, right?"

"I...I...know of her." Lizzie said in a soft voice.
"Knew of her. Cordy’s gone Liz, she’s dead. and that is a sad fucked up thing but you see there’s a little problem you know we did it and when our bloated boo-boo comes to the surface its going to come clear in that pretty little head of yours anyway and that gives you a little something Liz and that’s called power the power to tell and your the kind of girl that tells. A tattletale..." Darla leaned in

"A rat."
Dru continued as Darla came to stand behind Dru.

"I know you, I know all about you. You’re the girl in the corner at the dances that the geeks won't dance with because there to busy at home fucking some perv in cyber space thinking that they're doing some hot babe. There's nothing to hide from Liz. You’re nothing, were everything, you're the shadow, we're the sun. But I’m here to offer something that you dare not dream today Lizzie my dear fate decided you were cool. Something u were never meant to be. Were gonna make you one of us... take her place Lizzie, popular, loved, feared, all that you've ever dreamed of. If and only if you never, ever tell anyone what you heard.
As Dru talked Darla stood behind her looking like a Stepford Wife. She then leaned in,



"Its everything she ever dreamed."





AN - Me and Physcopromqueen both sadley know all the words to the movie "Jawbreaker" so why let that pathetic talent go to waste right? Well please review.
Chapter 2 - One touch, Two touch, eeewwwww touch, you by DeliciousDarlaandKittenKate



Chapter 2 - One touch, Two touch, Ewww touch, You.

The halls were now deserted and the teenagers were in their classes. Buffy remembered this day very well this was the day she changed from Lizzie to Buffy.

They started to strut down the halls like many days before but instead of Darla, Dru and Cordy it was Darla, Dru and Buffy. She remembered what she had thought about them before. These used to be her exact words.
'Let me tell you about them, the beautiful ones, the thriving three. Everyone worshipped them and cursed them but everyone wanted be them. First there was Drusilla; she was the leader she was like 'Satan in heels'. Then there was Darla she was like Dru's henchman and a legend in her own little mind. Then finally Cordelia... Cordelai was the most popular girl not noly was she smart, popular, pretty and rich, Yes she was all those things but most of all she was... sweet. Dru, Dru ruled with terror but Cordy she ruled with kindness, she was like Princess Di of Sunnydale high and that pissed Dru off.'
That was what it was like till the day it had happened till the day everything changed.
Lizzie liked strutting down the hall with them shaking her ass for all to see. They had turned her blonde and dressed her up like a doll.
She was loving it.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Dru sat in Sex Ed as the teacher went on and on about the woman anatomy. She sat there until she heard a whispering.
"Dru... Dru..." She looked up to see her jock boyfriend Riley look at her then wag his tongue at her. She "eewwwwww" to her self before turning back to the teacher.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~
“Ok class; crack the egg gently, but with ample force." The home Ec teacher said cracking an egg into a white bowl. The others did the same. When Darla cracked hers open blood came out. The girl in front of her smiled.
"Oohhhhh you got a stillborn." Amy said before sticking her finger into it.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~
Buffy, still at that moment known as Lizzie sat in her Eng Lit class.
"She said it herself what's done can not be undone." The teacher said trying to be dramatic but none of the students bought it.
"It's different from your world today; nothing was funny for the tragic characters of Shakespeare’s time."
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+
“Stand straight,” Darla instructed as they entered the cafeteria.
Lizzie straightened her back as she gnawed on her bottom lip nervously. She’d already proved herself worthy in the hall way but this was a whole thing. In the hall all that had been required was to walk like a super model or something. The cafeteria meant interaction with others.
“And stop shaking,” Dru added as the three girls wove their way through the tables.
“I’m sorry,” Lizzie quickly apologized.
“I still can't get over myself,” Dru started as they neared the table they were going to sit at.
She was interrupted with a, “Whoa! Check out the fresh meat!” as they pasted the jocks.
Lizzie blushed slightly, not sure if she liked being looked at as “meat” but then remembered that it was different now. She was the one that supposed to use them. Eat your heart out boys.
“And to think that my second grade teachers thought I had no artistic potential,” the dark haired beauty said flippantly before laughing lightly.
“It’s like a dream,” Lizzie said, still marveling in the feel of being popular.
Dru looked at her Barbie and stated, “I made you and I’m god. That’s all you need to know.”
Lizzie nodded slightly before the three of them took a seat at a table in the middle of the cafeteria. She’d only dreamed of being able to sit at this table and now here she was. With that thought, she started to take out her lunch. She set the brown paper bag on the table and started to take out her sandwich but was stopped.
“Liz no!” Darla exclaimed, “What are you doing?”
“God, tuna much?” Dru said in a disgusted tone.
“But my mom always…” Lizzie started to explain but was cut short.
“We never ever eat at lunch and if for any good damn reason we did we would never eat out of a paper bag i don't care if there’s four-star fucking culinary masterpiece in there. Get rid of it.”
Dejectedly, Lizzie set the bag back down onto the table. She really didn’t see the big deal about eating but she already knew better then to go against something that Drusilla said.

”You see we’re not anorexic or anything. That’s reserved for the Karen Carpenter table” she pointed a finger which was adorned with long, blood red nails that Lizzie thought resembled claws at a table of extremely over thin girls, “We eat and we eat well just not at school. I mean food cool and all, you need to live and it tastes good but food gives you ammo and the only one with ammo is us,” Dru went on. The poor darling really did look confused, “Even the mere thoughts of eating suggestions thoughts of digestion, flatulation, defecation and even completion defection I would never be caught eating a greasy pizza even in front of the ultra-special kids, the blind deaf, the dumb because on some terrifying level their associating that greasy pizza with your shiny face.
A blackhead, a cluster or pores and that’s another vexing stress that we don't need.”

”Life’s hard enough without added anxiety,” Darla piped in, touching her face cautiously as though just talking about zits were going to make one magically appear on her face.
Suddenly someone pushed in between Dru and Darla, that someone being Riley Finn. Riley Finn, star quarterback and unofficial prom king. He gave Lizzie one of his fame boyish charm smiles and asked, “So, are introductions in order or what?”
“Oh Riley this is…” Darla started up Dru cut her short before she could say “Lizzie”.
“Buffy,” she covered.
Riley smiled at Lizzie again, “Pretty name even though it’s kinda odd.”
‘Buffy’ gave Riley a weak smile before he continued on, “Are you a transfer or something?”
Before she could answer Dru stood, her eyes telling Darla to follow, “We’ll be right back loves.”
Buffy looked up at her newfound friends with wide eyes. They were going to leave her alone with Riley? Oh god, she was going to hyperventilate. Before she could protest, Darla and Dru were gone.
Before she knew that was happening, Riley’s arm slide around her shoulder and he pulled her up against his side, not noticing the squeak of surprise she let out as he did so.
“So I’m Riley Finn,” he started to introduce himself.
Spike had been watching from across the cafeteria as ‘Satan in heels’ Drusilla Shane and her dedicated follower Darla Fox paraded the new beautiful golden blonde through the cafeteria. She looked so out of place with the two bitches. Something in his had snapped as he watched that pounce Finn put his arm around the blondes shoulder so he’d gotten up and walked over to the two, noticing how uncomfortable she looked.
‘And I don’t even know the bloody bint,’ he thought as he made his way over to them.
“Wow so you scored that many touch down passes last game huh?” Buffy asked uncomfortable, “That’s…wow.”
“Hey Finn, the lady doesn’t look like she appreciates your arm around her shoulder,” he smirked at the idiot football player.
“Why don’t you butt out you fucking bleached…” Riley started but Buffy cut him off.
“Riley, really, there’s no need to call names,” she stated actually thankful for the bleached boys arrival. She slipped out from underneath the weight of Riley’s arm. She turned and smiled at the other boy. Spike Giles, bad ass supreme. “I’m Buffy.”
He smirked at her, “Names Spike luv.”
Buffy almost melted right there and then at the “luv”. Their eyes met for a second and something clicked. God, the boy’s eyes were so blue.
She was going to reply when Dru and Darla reappeared. Dru turned to Spike and smiled at him ever so sweetly, “Why don’t you be a dear and get lost? Save yourself the heartbreak. Girls like our darling Buffy don’t go for punk trash like you.”
He scowled before looking at Buffy once more. She suppressed a sad smile and he stomped off muttering something about ‘bloody stuck up whores.’
“Go on puppy,” Dru then said to Riley, “The girls need to have a quick chit-chat.”
“Wolf-wolf,” Darla supplied before Riley gave a nod and was off to met back up with his friends.
Dru’s hands came down onto the table, startling Buffy, “My darling Buffy, let me explain some things to you. Riley, he’s your teen dream. He’s popular and rich and a football player,” she turned and looked at the table where Spike was now sitting, Buffy’s eyes following before saying, “Spike Giles? He’ll ruin you sweetie. He’s nothing. He’s shit. Got it?”
There was a long pause before Buffy nodded, looking down at the table.
***
Darla thought back to the day that had caused Buffy to be part of their little group.
Cordy slept peacefully in her bed dreaming.This was no way to wake up on your 17th birthday. The people in black raced into Cordy's bedroom tying up her legs and hands while putting a jawbreaker in her mouth to silence her and then putting duct tape over her mouth. They then carried her out to their car and stuffed her in the trunk.
They drove away laughing removing their masks and revealing themselves as Dru and Darla.
"That was so much fun!" Darla screeched. "She is going to die!" She said laughing at their little prank.
"I wish I had a friend that would do that for me!" Dru said sarcastically.
"Are you kidding? You would have me killed!"
"Brutally maimed by dear." She said laughing.
"So whats the plan?" Asked Darla
"Well, we'll take her and stuff her pretty face with pancakes them string her up on the flagpole in her bra and undies and watch the fun being."
"This is so much better than alst year! She is gonna die!" She again said laughing.
They pulled into a parking lot and got out of the car with a Polaroid camera. Dru banged on the truck.
"Rise and shine." She said getting the camera ready and handing the keys to Darla.
"One is for witch, two is for bitch! Pop it, Darla!" She said, the moment the truck open the camera flashed. Dru and Darla's eyes widened as they saw a dead Cordy. Dru dropped the camera on the cement causing it to fall to pieces.
"Oh my god. What's wrong with her? Cordy? Cordy? This is a joke, say it’s a joke." Darla panicked. "Whats in her throat?" She asked seeing a very large lump showing in her throat.
"I just didn't want her to scream, I thought a jawbreaker would be funny."
"YOU GAGGED HER WITH A JAWBREAKER!" Darla screeched.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
They drove in silence while Darla tried to gain control over her gagging reflex.
Dru started. "Cordy's dead. Cordy is dead. People are not going to be please."
"But they'll understand." Darla tried to convince her.
"Cordy's dead. Do you have any idea what that means?"
A panicked Darla answered, "You're a shoe in for Prom Queen?"
"That is so not funny." Dru said as she suddenly stopped. Causing the body move in the trunk to make a thump.
"Oh my god, did you hear that? I think I'm going to be sick." Darla gagged. "What are we going to do?"
"That's it sick. Cordelia is sick."
"She’s not sick; she’s dead with a jawbreaker stuck in her throat. We should just go to the police."
"I am not getting fucked for being sweet enough to play a clever little prank on my girlfriend for her birthday." Dru took out her phone and dialing a number.
"Hello? Yes, Mr. Giles please... Hello, Mr. Giles this is Margaret Chase, Cordelia's mother. Yes Cordelia won't be coming in today she’s not feeling well. Can you send one of her girlfriend’s home with her assignments? Thank you." Dru said turning off her phone. They then drove to school. Dru parked in her normal spot then turned to Darla.
"Ok, reality check. Cordy's in this car and she is dead. That is a sad, fucked up thing but you are going to go into that school and strut your shit down that hall like everything is peachy keen. Peachy Fucking Keen!"
They walked into school and into the bathroom.
"All right bitches out!" Dru yelled causing everyone to leave including Lizzie Summers. The moment everyone was out Dru turned to Darla.
"This is like any day, and what would we do on any day?"
"Pre-lunch touch ups?"
"That's right Darla. Now take a good look in the mirror my girl, it's beauty time."
The moment they were done with their make up they walked out to the hall and were stopped by the principle Mr. Giles.
"Hello girls, Cordelia Chase isn't in school today, I wanted to know if one of you could pick up her assignments from my office later."
"Yes Mr. Giles." Dru said as he left.
Darla then remembered that day after school her and Dru sat out on the benches.
"What are we going to do?" Asked Darla
"We can just put her back."
"We can't just put her back in bed."
"Oh that's right; she has a jawbreaker stuck in her throat."
"We can get it out, I have eyelash curlers." Darla said pulling the eyelash curlers out of her purse.
"Never mind that. Maybe she was staying up late sucking on a jawbreaker." Dru said trying to think of something.
"Maybe she was practicing." Darla said holding a fake dick in her hand and shoving it in her out of her mouth. "If you know what I mean. And swallowed."
“Wait, they'll check to see if she was raped right? Maybe Cordy had a friend over; you know mommy and daddy's last night away. Maybe he's from school, maybe not but diffidently into kink. He got a little to rough went to far. Well there s thin line between pleasure and pain. She screamed for help but no one could hear here. Her screams were muffled by the huge candy ball and there was nothing after but sweet, sugary, death."
"That just totally gave me the chills." Darla said.
"Oh shit."
"What?"
"I forgot to get Cordy's homework."
"What if Mr. Giles took it?"
"We kill him." Darla's mouth fell open.
"Kidding. Did you see your face."
~+~+~
Darla and Dru dragged Cordy’s dead body up the stairs and to her bedroom and threw her on the bed.
"That is no 105 pounds." Darla whined. Her and Dru started to move Cordy into the right position, spreading her legs open.
"Pantiees on or off?" Darla asked.
"Rip them." Darla did just that.
"Now." Dru started. "If I were being choked i would claw the sheets to smittherins."
"Should we shread them?"
"No time." Dru said sadley.
Dru finished as Darla walked over to Cordy's desk that had pictures and cards. Then Cordy's voice filled the air.
"What are you doing to me?" Darla screamed.
"Sorry, Its that card from last years prank. You know you press the button, record a greeting and then open..."
"What are you doing to me?" Darla opened it again.
"Stop that!" Dru scolded.
"It's like she’s in here with us... alive." Darla whined.
Darla looked at Cordy. "This isn't going to work."
"They’ll walk in and see she was raped." Dru said.
"You can't just say she was raped because she’s laying on the bed with her legs open." Dru grabbed the card away from Darla.
"I killed Cordy, I killed the teen dream, deal with it!" She said putting the card back on the desk.
"Don't touch anything else." Dru told Darla before swinging open the door.
~+~+~~+~+~+~+~+~~++~
Lizzie walked into Mr. Giles office.
"Hello?"
"Hello Lizzie."
"Hi, I just wanted to know of you would be chaperoning the botany’s club field trip?" She asked walking further it other the room.
"Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world. Lizzie, do you know Cordelia chase?"
"Of course I do she’s the most popular girl in school."
"I'm sure she is. Well she’s out sick today and I wanted to know if you could take her assignment..."
"I will." Buffy said taking the assignments out of Giles hands and walking out the door before he could say another word.
AN: okay people, here's the deal. we want me reviews, I mean we really, really want reviews and it's a supply and demand world people so if you like this story demand it goddamnit!
Chapter 3 - One Heart, Two Heart, My Heart, Yours by DeliciousDarlaandKittenKate
The Teen Dream
Chapter 3 - One Heart, Two Heart, My Heart, Yours

Again the three strutted down the hallway.
"So now, about boys." Dru started turning to Buffy. "You need one."
"Just one?" Darla asked shocked.
"Well, for now. We don't want to baffle the poor girl."
Darla turned to Buffy, "So what turns you on?"
"Darla likes a nice round ass, don't you Darla? I personally like good cheek bones, a boy with a little Bowie going on."
"What about you?" Darla asked Buffy.
"Well, I've always been partcile to..." Dru cut her off.
"Spare us the details." She said stopping them at Buffy's locker. She then pointed a three guys, more particually to the one in the middle. "Meet your teen dream."
"Parker Arahbms?" Buffy asked eyes widend. He was one of the most popular guys in school.

"Deffidently, he is so your type."
"What's my type?"
"Single." Darla supplied. "Well, unless you really want him steal him from whatever hoe has him. But mostly any guy single is your type."
"Oh."
Dru was suddenlty hit with a stroke of genius.
"Babes, I got a plan. Darla go to Buffy's house and dress her up later we'll all meet at the bronze at eight. Parkers there every night. Darla, make her flashy enough and Parker is sure to swoop right in."

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
Darla pushed Buffy through the door of the bronze with a smile. Buffy’s hair was fluffed, her face made up and her clothes stunning! Her black tie up boots went to her calf and her short mini, leather skirt left very little to the imagination. Her simple back shirt was perfect to match the rest of the outfit.
Strobe light were flashing causing Buffy to get a bit of a headache but Darla assured her she would get used to it. Darla dragged Buffy to the bra where Drusilla stood with a drink.
"Hey girls!" She yelled above the crowd and hard rock music that played throughout the club.
"I bought you both a little present." She said handing them some pills.
"What are these?" Buffy yelled over the noise.
"Ecstasy, go ahead its good for ya.” Dru yelled back. Buffy figured what the hell? Before she popped them in her mouth and started to let them take effect.
Buffy was now having a great time dancing the night away; the pill started to take effect. Darla and Drusilla had pushed her on this dance floor a while back and Buffy's mind was too blurred to remember where they had gone. She was writhing away on the dance floor and the heat of all the people didn’t bother her at all. She had just met this girl who quickly muttered her name. Faith.

They started grinding against each other and were dancing all on each other. This is what had gotten Parkers attention he was a sucker for girl on girl action. He started to approach the girls and when he did Buffy turned to him.
"Parker." She said with a huge smile, she then wrapped her arms around his neck and pulling him to the dance floor.
"Come dance. Dance with me." The Ecstasy was still influencing her motions.
"Buffy, lets go somewhere."
"Ok." She said as he grabbed her hand and led her out the door.
~+~+~+~
“Are we going to play pool or are you going to stare at the new Buffy chick all night?” Xander Harris whined slightly, “Sure she’s hot and all but you're acting kind of obsessive.”
“Shut up whelp,” Spike snapped, “She just looks familiar is all.”
“The girl in your dreams?” Oz offered jokingly in his normal monotone.
Spike turned for a moment to glare at his friends before continuing to watch an obviously high Buffy grind up against Faith Evans. Soon enough that stupid poof Parker Abrahams came around, leading her off of the dance floor and out the door.

Why did he even care? She hung out with the two biggest bloody bitches at Sunnydale which more then likely meant she was no better but there was just something different about her. Something was off. He squinted slightly, remembering the day he’d met Buffy in the cafeteria. The way she’d looked at him…
Buffy was that Lizzie Summers girl.
Bloody hell.
~+~+~+~
It had gone in a blur really. One minute they’d both been fully clothed and then the next, poof! Clothing all gone! She didn’t know exactly what Dru had given her but she sure as hell liked it. At that moment she was pretty sure she liked everyone and everything though.


Now Parker was on top of her kissing her. She didn’t have much experience, okay she had no experience at all but she still knew that the kisses were kind of sloppy. Probably because he was a little out of it too. Not giving her any notice at all, he suddenly thrust himself inside of her, taking her virginity but she was beyond caring. The world was all spin-y and she felt too good to feel any pain. Life was good.
. ~+~+~+~
Dru, Darla and Buffy entered Sunnydale High with Buffy not realizing what she was about to face. Their darling Buffy needed to learn the hard way that when you sleep with a boy, the next day the entire school is going to know the trim of your bikini wax.
They parted before they reached Buffy’s locker. She was just about to open it when a football player named Graham’s wrapped around Buffy’s waist, surprising her. She was still a little of out of it from last night and really had no idea what happened. Other then the fact that she’d given her virginity to a guy she’d barely met of course.
“Hey Buffy,” he smiled at her, “I heard you and Parker had a pretty good time last night. Said you were a real wild cat in bed. Willing to give little old me a demo?”
A slight blush rose on Buffy’s cheeks, “Uhh…listen…” Oh lord if he knew that meant all of the football players knew and if all the football players knew, the cheerleaders know and it the cheerleaders knew…oh she was going to hurl.
“Oh there’s nothing to be embarrassed about,” he smirked, “Parker and me are good friends we like share after all. Come on baby, we could have a real good time.”
Buffy started to squirm, attempting to get out of his grip. She finally slipped away before giving him a weak smile, “Maybe some time.”
He gave her a nod and a leer that made her feel naked before walking away leaving her feeling terrible.

She wrapped her arms around herself and fell back onto her locker. She was now officially a slut.
“You okay luv?”
Buffy looked up to see Spike Giles standing in front of her, a worried look on his face. Buffy blinked a few times before nodding, “Yeah.” Why the hell did he even care anyways?
“You're lying,” he stated as she let her stomach go and turned around to her locker once more.
She gave a snort before saying, “Maybe I am. Why do you care? You don’t even know me.”
“Yeah and the two bitches know you so well,” he said sarcastically. And yes, he did really know her. She was Lizzie Summers posing as one of the big girls. What he didn’t get is why Drusilla and Darla ever take on a project like this.
Buffy turned around and gave him a glare, “It doesn’t matter. I did something stupid and now it’s over okay? Let it go. I mean I’m supposed to be a whore anyways. I don’t know why I feel so bad about it.”
He smiled at her slightly before shaking his head, “You're not a whore luv. Don’t listen to whelps like him. You just made a mistake is all.”
Buffy smiled at him, his words honestly helping her, “Thanks.”
“Dear,” Dru sighed, cutting off whatever Spike was about to say, “What have I told you about talking to the trash. Come on now.” She grabbed Buffy’s arm before giving Spike a glare and pulled the blonde girl down the hall, Darla in tow.
Spike watched the three girls go, silent until they were out of ear shot, “You're welcome…Lizzie.”
~+~+~+~
Detective Lilah Morgan entered Mr. Giles’s office, her face stony. She was here for one reason. That reason to be to crack the case. What case exactly? The death of one Miss Cordelia Chase.
Chapter 4 - We're all here by DeliciousDarlaandKittenKate
The Teen Dream
Chapter 4 - We're all here

Dru was really, truly proud of herself. She’d created the perfect little pet all while getting rid of Cordy, accidentally or not. It really didn’t matter. She’d made sure that everyone would believe their rape story and it’d been a pleasure to say the least. Now, all she needed to do was keep her darling Buffy away from that trash Spike Giles and life would be good. Sinfully good.

“Drusilla Shayne?” her algebra teacher called out from the front of the class, snapping her out of her thoughts. She looked up at him and he continued, “You have a pass to go down to the office now.”

Partly confused, partly curious, Dru grabbed her things, marched up to the teacher, snatched the pass and sashayed out of the classroom.

~+~+~+~
Darla would never admit it to anyone but she had her doubts that Dru’s plan was going to work. Sure Cordy and her had never truly been bestest friends forever but she’d never want her to die. She really didn’t know where these thoughts were coming from. Drusilla never let her down and no matter what her father, or anyone else said, she wasn’t a follower. Mmhm.

“Darla, they need to see you in the office,” her health teacher sighed, “Go now.”

Something tightened in the pit of her stomach as she nodded, accepted the pass and headed out of the room only to find Dru heading out of the office, a smirk on her face. Something was about to happen for sure.

~+~+~+~
Dru sat down preparing for Lilah Morgan to talk to her.

"Nice to meet you Drusilla, I'm Detective Morgan you can call me Lilah."

"Hello, Lilah."

"You were Cordy's best friend, right?"

"Yes."

"Did you go to school that day?"

"Of course." Dru said in the most innocent way she knew.

"Did you call her?"

"No."

"If your best friend is not at school she should be."

"Depends." Dru knowing exactly what she was saying.

"Let me ask you something. Did you call in Sic for Cordelia?

~Darla's interrogation~

"Did I what?"

"Did you call in sick for Cordy?"

"Of course not!"

~Dru's~

"Did it shock you?" Lilah asked Dru.

"What?"

"Her Death."

~Darla~

"Not personally." Darla said in complete honesty.

"What? Trying to get used to the idea?"

~Dru~

"Well yeah, I guess you could say that"

~Darla~

"Do you know who was with Cordy last night?

~Dru~

"Come on. Who was the lucky guy?"

"What do you mean?" Asked Drusilla.

"Who was she fucking?!"

~Darla~

"No one!"

Lilah reached into a paper bag and pulled out a jawbreaker.

"Do you know what this is?"

"No."

~Dru~

"Yes."

"Takes a lot of lick to get this down. Wanna whirl?"

"No thank you."

"It's hard. Like a rock." She said before slamming it onto the table.

"Jawbreaker. The names says it all, it'll break your jaw. Pretty fucked up anme for candy, don't ya think?"

~ End of Dru's and Darla's interrogation ~

Buffy marched into school with a smile on her face. She was officially one of the most popular girls in school. She walked up to her locked before being bombarded by two girls.

"You're Buffy? Right?"

"Yes."

"I heard you were the last one to see Cordelia Chase alive." One said then the other.

"That is soooo cool!"

They then ran off before giggling before Buffy headed to class.

~+~+~+~
Buffy sat doodling a butterfly on the side of her notebook, not really paying attention to her English Lit teacher go on and on about something or another.


She tilted her head slightly to look at her drawing and scrunched her eyebrows together. It was kinda funny about how symbolic it was to her. She’d gone from the ugly caterpillar to a beautiful butterfly, as completely cliché as it sounded. Hell, the whole thing was cliché. The ugly duckling becomes the swan, even though nobody ever gets killed in those stories of course. They sure as hell do in this one. She let out a soft sigh and was about to advert her attention back to the teacher when a pass was set down on her desk. She picked it up, examined it slightly and looked up at Mrs. Owens with questioning eyes.


“It says to go now,” she nodded at the door, “I don’t know what it’s about.”

Buffy nodded slightly before gathering her things and heading out of class. ANYTHING was better then Mrs. Owens almost insane ramblings about tragedy and despair.
Or so she thought.

~+~+~+~
~Buffy interrogation ~

"It's really hard to track you down Lizzie." Lilah said as Buffy sat down

"Buffy."

"What?"

"Lizzie is a childhood name and now I'm a senior Buffy sounds more appropriate. Can we keep that between us?"

"Of course. Now, Mr. Giles said that you took Cordelia’s homework home for her. Can you tell me about that?"

"Cordy and I never officially met. Well we kind of met. I had this term paper due and I was late for class."



Darla, Dru and Cordelia were walking down the hall when Lizzie came running in with an arm full of papers. Before she knew what happened she tripped. The only one of the girls to stop was Cordelia. While the other girls walked Cordy knelt down to help Lizzie pick up her papers.



"Nicest thing anyone has ever done for me."

"So you two became friends right?"

"No. But we id have a class together. Algebra. I really looked up to her."

"So Cordelia was like a hero to you? Wouldn't it bother you to lose such a close friend?"

Buffy rolled her eyes. "This is high school Detective Morgan what is a friend anyways?"

"A friend is someone who tells the truth no matter what. A true friend never tells lies."

"Look! Cordelia was sweet I did her a favor. Now can I leave?"

"Of course."

She left with guilt eating her away.
~+~+~+~
Buffy stumbled out of the office, regret, guilt sadness and fear all swirling through her body at the same time leaving her with a definitely unpleasant sinking feeling. ‘This is high school detective Morgan, what is a friend anyways?’ repeated in her head over and over. It was the truth. What was a friend in high school?

She clenched her eyes shut and grabbed her stomach. She felt like someone had grabbed onto something in there and was now currently twisting everything into knots. She let out a loud sigh and fell against a few lockers, finally opening her eyes. When she did, she immediately saw Spike giving her a questioning look.

“Are you like stalking me?” she sighed. She really didn’t need to talk to anyone in general a the moment.

He smirked at her, “Maybe I am, maybe I’m not.”

“Could you just go away? I kinda want to be alone right now.”

His eyes softened and there was a moment of silence before he said, “Come on luv, I got somewhere to show you.” He then offered her his hand.

Buffy hesitated a moment, staring at his hand before nodding and taking it. At that moment, something clicked inside them both. Buffy for some reason felt slightly better just by holding the guy she was supposed to avoid at all costs according to Dru. The dark haired brunette flashed in her mind for a brief second before she shook it off and followed Spike out of the high school.

~+~+~+~
“It’s amazing up here,” Buffy let out a small happy sigh, leaning against Spike.

He turned and smiled at her, not smirked, “I come up here when I want to be alone.” He paused before saying, “I don’t mind sharing with you though luv.”

Buffy smiled back at him, not replying. She’d been reluctant when he’d taken her to the old, rundown drive-in movie theater and even more reluctant when he’d wanted her to climb up to sit on a platform, level with the huge screen. Now, that she was up here, ever thing felt right, even if just for a moment. A moment was all she needed anyways.

AN: so here’s another chapter for you all to review *hint-hint* hope it wasn’t to confusing with the switching from interrogation to interrogation and we hope y’all enjoyed!
AN by DeliciousDarlaandKittenKate
Hey just wated to asy thanks for the reviews everyone, we've been getting reviews from this website and a few others about Elizabeth. I know Here name wasn't Elizabeth in the Show, but face it the name Buffy does come from the name Elizabeth just like how you can anme someone Beth without there name being Elizabeth. It's AU ppl, ok if we really wanted to get technical Spike never really had a last name but you see it in AU stories alot. In AU stories when the name Buffy doesn't want to be used would you reather us use something close like Elizabeth or something like Missy or Rachel names not even close to Bufy.
Its AY we have to deal with what we got. Trust us we know Elizabeth wasn't her anem. We've gotten like 10 reviews about the elizabeth thing. But come on at least 50% or AU stories use "Elizabeth" because its convinet.
And if we want to take about pet peeves... one thing that pisses me off is when popl speel drusilla's name Drucilla or Druscilla or Drucsilla, That for some odd reason gets my blood boiling but i don't bombard the author saying its wrong. Even in the scripts it was spelled Drusilla, in the name book its Drusilla.
But again you don't see me leaving revieews about it. Do you want everyone to call Spike Spike Blank? I mean it's AU we have to use what we have to make the story enjoyable.

This isn't pointed to anyone its pointed to the 2/3 reviews here and the others at other sites.

Sry if this bugs any of you
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=6817