Castle of Love by MrsMuir
Summary: An accidental spell sends Spike and Buffy to a magical castle with only one way home. Will they find their way back or will they discover what they're really looking for? Short Prologue.
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 15386 Read: 19564 Published: 01/11/2005 Updated: 02/08/2005

1. Prologue by MrsMuir

2. Chapter 1 by MrsMuir

3. Chapter 2 by MrsMuir

4. Chapter 3 by MrsMuir

5. Chapter 4 by MrsMuir

6. Chapter 5 by MrsMuir

7. Chapter 6 by MrsMuir

8. Chapter 7 by MrsMuir

9. Chapter 8 by MrsMuir

Prologue by MrsMuir
Prologue


Once upon a time in a small town on the Hellmouth…


The demon exploded from the stake wrought by the swiftly moving hand. The dust temporarily blinded both Spike and the Slayer who was wielding the instrument of death. He shook his head to clear his eyes. Once his vision was restored, he noticed the stake was only a millimeter from his chest and Buffy was wearing a huge grin.

“Oi, what the bloody hell are you doing?” Spike asked in outrage. He quickly stepped back to put distance between himself and his certain demise if she so wished.

“Trying to get the courage up to dust you,” Buffy replied with a big sigh. She put the stake back into her waistband. “It seems you’ve gained another night.”

“You can’t do it because you need me,” Spike declared, trailing along behind her. “And by the way you’re welcome for the help I gave you back there.”

“I could have done it without you,” Buffy haughtily said, sticking her cute little nose into the air. “Shoo, why don’t you? Get out of town.”

“It seems someone has a crush on the Big Bad.”

Spike jogged in front of her so he could grin madly at her. There was a faint flush in her cheeks even as she tried to deny it. Out came the patent Buffy annoyance stance in full action; the rolling of her eyes, the crossing of her arms and the finale, the big sigh as she looked to the side.

“I so do not like you,” Buffy said, trying to sidestep him. “I need to finish patrolling and get home to check on Dawn and Mom.”

“The Watcher’s there doing his protection duty,” Spike said. He cocked his head to the side and smirked. “Why don’t you and me find some quiet little crypt…?”

She punched him in the nose. “You are a disgusting pig. I hate you with every fiber of my being.”

“Not all parts, Slayer,” Spike whispered. He leaned forward trying to ignore the pain in his nose and heart from her actions. “I can smell the parts that like me very much.” He stepped closer. “Like now, ripe and sweet, drifting to me…telling me how much you want me to fuck the hell…”

“Oooh, shut up,” Buffy yelled, shoving him away from her. “I don’t want you. It’s…well, it’s from the fighting…that’s all…it has nothing, nothing at all to do with you. And…and well…if you want the truth your presence makes me want to barf.”

She stalked away. He laughed. “It’s from sexual frustration.”

“Believe me it’s not,” Buffy muttered.

“Heard you’ve been buying a lot of batteries lately,” Spike taunted, following her but keeping far enough away that she couldn’t reach him. “I can make you feel a lot better than a vibrator.”

“Arrogant jerk,” Buffy screeched, turning to him with the stake back in her hand. “If you don’t shut up…I swear that…”

“Watch out,” Spike yelled, flying toward her. He tackled her to the ground then rolled to his feet.

Two large green demons were ready to pounce. The pair quickly fell into fight mode unaware that they were being watched.

~~~~~

The rest of the gang had been patrolling the other side of the cemetery but nothing had been shaking there. A group decision had been reached to catch up with Buffy and Spike. The sound of their bickering had stopped them and from a well advantaged bush they watched. It was becoming a nightly occurrence for Buffy and Spike to act like this.

“Spike’s right,” Anya said. “It is sexual frustration. I don’t understand why she won’t let him give her orgasms.”

“Because he’s an evil, soulless demon,” Xander said. “She would only be with someone that was good for her.”

“He is good for her,” Tara defended Spike. “He’s always there to help her out. Like now,” she glanced over her shoulder at the battle still raging. “He’s right beside her. I think they just need to get away from all the stress and talk.”

“A romantic place that will lead them to wonderful, strenuous sex,” Anya said. “A castle somewhere…”

“Where they’re snowed in,” Willow added with a sigh. “Both of them dressed in beautiful romantic clothes of the past.”

“And of course only one bed in the entire place,” Anya said. “That way they would have to sleep together and give each other orgasms.”

“Wine, and grapes, and other foods they could feed each other,” Tara shyly said, reaching for Willow’s hand. "And of course, blood for Spike."

“You girls are all hopeless romantics,” Xander kidded with a shake of his head. “I suppose you wouldn’t want them to come back until they declared their undying love.”

“It would be perfect,” Willow said, with a small wave of her hand. “If it would be…”



to be continued…
Chapter 1 by MrsMuir
Chapter 1



One moment they were fighting the two demons and the next they were standing in a huge hall. Buffy stood slowly, turning to look over the room where they were. It was the biggest room she had ever been in. The curved ceiling had to tower at least two stories above them covered in paintings of what appeared to be the days of knights. On either side of the room were massive staircases winding up to a landing that overlooked the hall. The floor beneath their feet appeared to be marble that sparkled until it shone.

“Where the hell are we?” Spike muttered. His brows furrowed together as he turned to look at her. His eyes flew open as they ran over her body. “And what in blazes are you wearing, Slayer?”

“Huh?” Buffy said, looking down at herself. “Oh, crap, this isn’t good.”

Her hand ran down the soft, blue velvet of the gown she was wearing. It curved low on her bodice; fitting snug along her waist then fell in soft swirls until it brushed the floor. Her hair flowed around her face, making her raise her hand to find out where her former ponytail was. It was gone. Her hair seemed to be in loose curls that hung below her shoulders.

“I do have to say you look quite fetching like that,” Spike said. His tongue flicked across his top teeth as he studied her. “Makes you all feminine like.”

For the first time she looked at Spike. This had to be someone’s idea of a joke. She giggled then broke out in loud laughter. There was no way she could say a word so she only pointed. Spike was dressed in black breeches tucked into boots that came to his knees. Her eyes moved upwards. Studiously avoiding the now highly obvious bulge caused by those tight pants. Her wandering stopped only by the spectacular view of his marbled chest that the shirt afforded her. It was a white pirate shirt with the loose sleeves and the stays undone almost to his waist.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” Spike asked, following her finger so that he looked down at his own outfit. “Bollocks…this is not funny. Not funny in the least.”

Buffy crossed her arms and smiled. “I think it makes you look all masculine and stuff.”

“Funny, Slayer, funny,” Spike said, softly with a tilt of his head.

The look of appreciation he was giving her was making her insides all squishy. Her body definitely felt feverish despite the chills darting along her flesh. She could feel herself swaying toward him, wanting his touch. A noise somewhere else in the building tore her from her intentions. She blinked and shook her head to clear it of the foolish notions she’d been indulging in.

It was time to find out where they were, why they were there, and how they could get home.

“Let’s go exploring,” Buffy said. “I’m ready to go home before anything happens.”

“I’m not,” Spike muttered behind her.

She ignored him, but only because if she was honest she felt the same way.

~~~~~

They traversed through room after room that was utterly bare. Paintings and tapestries hung in startling colors that contrasted with the whiteness of the wall and gray stone of the floors. Through every window there was snow piled almost to the top of the pane.

Spike didn’t need to try the doors to know they were trapped in this castle. The chill that blew through reminded him of the time Angelus, the women, and he were stuck in St. Petersburg during a blizzard. Panic set in as he thought about what would happen if he were starving. Buffy’s blood was racing through her body. It sang to him and he knew the madness of a vampire that would kill to feed. No matter what the cost. No matter the pain.

And he would rather her stake him than taking the chance of hurting her in any way.

The thought of leaving her alone here…wherever here was…tore at him, too. Buffy was trying so hard to be brave but her fear was strong. She moved through the empty banquet hall to the window, pressing her hand against the glass. It had to be cold but she didn’t move, just stood staring at the snow that was falling again.

“We’ll find a way home, Slayer,” Spike tried to say with disinterest. He wouldn’t want her to know how concerned he was. It didn’t help. His voice held the warmth of his caring for this tiny woman.

She turned to look back at him. The barest trace of a smile on those supple, pink lips that still shone from the gloss she’d put on before patrol. It was cherry scented and it teased him with thoughts of things he wanted to do to her.

“I know,” Buffy said, sighing as she returned to his side. “Let’s finish the downstairs and see if there’s a kitchen in this place. Maybe they have some hot chocolate. I’m freezing.”

“It would have been nice if they’d left me my coat,” Spike lamented, running his hands up and down her upper arms. “It would keep you warm.”

“Thank you for the thought.”

Her politeness surprised him. They’d been at odds with each other for so long that he almost forgot the sweetness that was hidden inside of Buffy. Life had taken its toll on the Chosen One. It wasn’t getting any easier on her either. The whole business with Glory and her sister was a burden that was almost too much for her. It was the reason he was there night after night, helping her anyway he could. He didn’t want that girl to be lost forever in the burden of her duties.

“Let’s go see,” Spike said, with a shrug. He kept his fingers crossed that there was food for Buffy. Maybe some blood for him but he wasn’t holding out hope. Suspicions were forming on how they had gotten to their icy prison, too, but he decided not to say anything until he had further evidence. No reason to start an argument, which it surely would, unless he had to.

Spike led the way down the end of the hallway they hadn’t explored yet with Buffy trailing at his heels. She was so close that he knew if he stopped suddenly she would plow into him. So, it wasn’t entirely unexpected for him that she did so when he stopped in the doorway to the kitchen.

“Spike, what?” Buffy pleaded, her hands resting on his waist as she tried to peer over his shoulder. “Move or something…”

Well, if nothing else his suspicions had been confirmed. He moved to the left to allow Buffy to enter the ultra modern kitchen. Her gasp echoed around the room after bouncing off the stainless steel appliances. Nowhere else in this castle was any evidence of electricity. It was only this room so far that seemed even close to their century. There was a stove and oven to rival any busy restaurants, a microwave, and a side-by-side refrigerator all humming away.

Buffy was headed straight for the refrigerator. A look of hopeful expectation settled on her features. It turned to one of delight as she opened both doors simultaneously.

“Anything good, Luv?” Spike asked, sauntering over to join her.

“Oh, yeah,” Buffy replied, bouncing a little. “There’s ice cream, a ton of grapes, chocolate covered strawberries, and ooh, cheese all sliced in little squares.” She reached in and plucked a piece off the tray. It was soon ensconced inside of her mouth where she uttered happy little moans as she chewed.

“You forgot to mention the champagne,” Spike said, leaning over her to grab a bottle. If he didn’t have blood then…wait a minute…his eyes had moved downward to the large drawer at the bottom of the fridge. His tongue darted out at the outline of the rectangular bags he saw there. There was blood and it was human blood too. “Thank god, Red didn’t totally mess up,” he muttered.

“What about Willow?” Buffy asked turning to look at him with her ‘don’t push it’ look.

“It’s very obvious we are here because of a spell,” Spike said, raising an eyebrow at her. “The snowed-in castle, the clothes we’re wearing, the food and champagne, it all reeks of romance and seduction.”

“How do I know that you didn’t plan this?” Buffy asked, her hands finding purchase on her hips. “I mean you’re the one with the talking about sex and me liking you and…and.”

“A bit stuck on yourself, aren’t you,” Spike fired back. “Like I would go through all this trouble to try and get you to part those silky thighs.”

“It would be the best thing you’d ever get,” Buffy muttered on her way past him. She stalked down the hallway. She sniffed loudly. “Mr. I sleep with Harmony…”

“Yeah, well, you slept with Peaches,” Spike retorted. When more mumbling reached him, he shouted. “Vampire hearing, you silly bint, I can hear you.”

“Go to hell.”

“Already there,” Spike mumbled. “I’m stuck here with you.”

He wasn’t sure if he meant it or not, but she didn’t need to know that though. With a sigh he started after her. No telling what was on the second floor of this place. It seemed like a romantic getaway but if it was Willow’s spell, they had a tendency to go wrong. There were a lot of things that could happen here. They’d freeze, the food would run out, and always the most pleasant thought of all, they’d kill each other. He started fantasizing of ways to torture Buffy before killing her, when an ear piercing shriek sounded above him.

It was Buffy. He took off running in the direction of her terrified shriek. The steps were taken two at a time. His boots slid on the floor as he turned a corner in the direction of her heartbeat. There weren’t any sounds of a fight ahead and he wondered what had frightened the Slayer. He turned another corner and saw her standing in a doorway. She was frozen in place. The blood drained from her face as she stared horror stricken at something.

“Buffy, what the hell is wrong?” Spike asked when he stopped beside her.

She only lifted a hand and pointed. His eyes followed the direction she indicated, and the only thing he could do was stare in mute shock along with her.



To be continued…
Chapter 2 by MrsMuir
Chapter 2



If there had been any doubt in his mind that this was a set up for seduction, it was gone now. The only furniture in the whole damn place was a massive four-poster bed set right in the middle of a round tower room. The bed was adorned with long flowing curtains that began at a large gold ring set in the ceiling above it. These curtains were not only draped around the bed but also hung in peek-a-boo lengths around the room.

At the foot of the bed was a fireplace that was already set with logs that were just waiting to be lit to keep back the chill. Lying in front of it was a white rug with large pillows arranged around the edges. The room itself was circular with windows all the way around except for the fireplace and two doors on either side.

“I think you were right,” Buffy said. “I still don’t think that Willow did it though. She wouldn’t have any reason for wanting us to…you know…”

“Shag, hit the sheets, fuck, horizontal bop,” Spike supplied, loving the blush that covered Buffy’s cheeks. “She did it once before. So, I’m still laying my bets on her.”

“What’s more important? Figuring out who did or finding out how we get back?”

“Maybe we have to do it in order to get back,” Spike said, stepping bravely into the room.

“Then I guess we’re stuck here forever,” Buffy haughtily said, still hanging out in the doorway. Her eyes followed his every move as he explored the room. “There is no way I’m doing that with you,” she added for emphasis.

It was almost like she was waiting for an argument from him. He didn’t give it to her. Because he knew it was a lie. Well, it was either a lie or she just got turned on by various scenarios, like fighting and bedrooms made for love. Her heart rate was accelerated, pumping blood through her veins like an out of control freight train. The flush on her cheeks was spreading through the rest of her body. And he could smell the sweet honey dripping between her legs.

Spike had to keep moving. Otherwise he would be tempted to prove to her just how wrong she was. He opened the door on the left of the room, revealing a bathroom. It too was a haven of seduction. A large tub in the middle of the floor with candles placed strategically around the edge. He sighed and shut the door.

“What was in there?” Buffy asked, hovering a foot over the threshold.

“The loo,” Spike replied, heading for the other door.

“The what?” Buffy asked, finally moving into the room. She headed for the door he just closed.

“The bathroom,” Spike absently replied, not bothering to take the chance to insult her. He was staring in awe at the contents of the other room. It was a room in itself. A closet filled with more clothing than most people had in a lifetime. “I think you’ll like this, Slayer.”

“What? A way home?” Buffy asked, nudging him aside to get a peek herself. “Oh my gosh, look at all these clothes and shoes.” With a huge smile on her face she started going through the dresses that hung along one wall. “This is great.”

“Yeah, play dress up while we’re stuck here,” Spike replied, walking toward the bedroom again. “I’d rather be drinking a pint at home then watching you try on clothes.”

When she didn’t give him the response he was expecting, he turned around to see what she was up to. A feeling akin to being punched in the gut overcame him at the sight she made. Buffy was humming to herself and half twirling as she stared at herself in a mirror. She held a dress up in front of her with one hand holding the skirt out. It was made from baby blue satin that would hug her every curve. His mouth watered as thoughts of the soft material sliding along her flesh filled him with a lust that threatened to bring him to his knees.

“Thought you couldn’t stand the sight of me trying on clothes,” Buffy taunted, turning to look at him. She slid her hand enticingly down her stomach then down her thigh. “I think you do…very much so.”

“I’m not the only one, am I?” Spike purred, advancing on her. “You have such a sweet scent when you’re all hot and bothered. Makes me want to taste you…dip my tongue between your legs.”

“Spike,” Buffy said, stepping back. She put her hand on his chest to try and stop him from coming any closer. “I was just playing.”

“I wasn’t.” He pulled her hand away from him, only to cover his erection with it. She yanked it away but not before she looked. He grinned as her eyes flew wide and she swallowed. “Now, why don’t you just admit you want me, too and we can get down to business?”

Buffy’s back hit the wall. He pulled the dress out of her hands, tossing it onto a bench in the corner. She stared up at him with a combination of desire and fear in her eyes. He dipped his head to kiss her when she shoved at him…hard. Stumbling back, he tried to keep from falling on his ass, but she pushed him again and he lost the battle.

“You ever talk to me like that again,” Buffy said, staring down at him with her hands on her hips. “And I will make sure there is only enough of you left to vacuum up. Do you understand?”

“Perfectly,” Spike replied, staring up at her and daring himself not to flinch in front of her much less cry like he had an urge to. Why did this woman have such a hold over him? He hated it. And he hated her. Or at least he wanted to. She stomped past him. Not even looking at him again. “Bitch.”

It was supposed to make him feel better. It didn’t. He wiped at his face as he stood again. Shaking himself back into the Spike that all the Scoobies hated, he sauntered back into the bedroom, and plopped onto the bed. He folded his arms behind his head while he stared at her. She looked almost forlorn as she stared out the window. It made him want to take care of her.

She doesn’t even like you, he reminded himself. She might be denying the fact she wants to shag you, but that’s all. The stupid bint would just as soon dust you as look at you.

With a sigh he looked around the room hoping for a diversion. Something to get his mind off of what his heart was trying to tell him. The first glance didn’t reveal anything more than the same few items in the room. On the second one he spotted a wooden chest partially hidden by a curtain under a window. Spike retrieved it and tossed it onto the bed. He broke out in laughter when he opened it. It was full of toys...the kind adults played with.

“What is it now?” Buffy asked, looking over her shoulder at him.

“All I can say is, if you keep those legs together we’re never going home,” Spike said, still laughing as he started to inspect the contents. There was stuff for bondage fun, handcuffs, a blindfold, a whip, feather duster, butt plug and a vibrator. Spike decided this had to have been Anya’s idea. But then he always did suspect Red of having a wild side to her so maybe it was her.

Curiosity seemed to be getting the better of Buffy because she was coming closer to the bed. An idea popped into Spike’s idea and he waited until she was almost beside him before he hit the switch on the vibrator.

“This might be something you’d like,” Spike teased, holding it up in front of her.

The thing was almost ten inches long and realistically made. The head on it was rotating while the whole thing vibrated. Buffy didn’t say anything. She stared at it in mute shock while her face turned a dark red. Apparently she’d never seen anything like it before, and wanting to torment her even more, Spike jabbed it closer to her face. She screeched and knocked it out of his hand. It lay on the floor, looking like a snake trying to crawl toward Buffy. She smashed it with her foot.

Spike was laughing so hard his sides hurt.

“Shut up,” Buffy snapped. “You’re stupid you know that.”

“Oh, come on, Slayer, you have to admit that was funny. The big mean cock was trying to attack you.”

He fell onto his back on the bed, still cackling out of control. Buffy was fuming at him but he didn’t care. It was the funniest thing he’d seen in a long time. Riley was even more of a fool than he first realized. To have Buffy in his bed and not take the time to teach her more. Not to take the time to share more with her and find the most pleasure possible. What a waste. He wouldn’t do that. That did it. The thought of Buffy in his bed sobered him up really quick. Wiping the tears from his eyes, he sat up.

“What’s this?” Buffy asked, holding up a small black object.

“It’s a butt plug,” Spike said, with a wry grin.

She dropped it.

He leaned closer to her. “You might like it. Have it all snuggly up your little arse while…”

She punched him in the nose. “You are a disgusting pig. I would rather die than ever, EVER, do anything with you.”

“Come on, leave the nose alone,” Spike declared, standing and backing away from her. “It’s your chums that got us into this and I do remember you panting in my ear…”

“I was under a spell,” Buffy said. “Otherwise I wouldn’t dream of touching you.” She stuck her nose up in the air. “I’m going back down to the kitchen to find something to eat…food.” She turned on her heel and marched from the room, but then stopped at the door. “Are you coming…I mean…do you want to…damn it.” She turned away again, but not before he caught the mixed emotions on her face. One of which was a trace of fear. She didn’t want to be traipsing around the castle alone.

“Right behind you,” Spike muttered, following her. The part of him that hated her was never around when she was in danger. Oh, no, he deserted ship leaving the love sick fool to protect her.



To be continued….
Chapter 3 by MrsMuir
Chapter 3


“Hey, how do you even know I was referring to me when I was talking about you using the bu…butt plug,” Spike said, laughing. “Oh my Slayer, you with a butt plug.”

“Shut up, Spike,” Buffy said.

She didn’t look back at him. He was on her heels just like a loyal dog.

“You already have a pole up your ass…Hey.”

Buffy shoved him against a wall with a forearm to his throat. She glared up into his snickering face. It would serve him right if she just dusted him right now. The only thing was she’d be alone in this place if she did. Still he didn’t have the right to make fun of her like that. Especially about sex and stuff. Her nose crinkled up at the thought of using some of those toys.

“I could make you feel like you never have before,” Spike said.

He stared into her eyes while his voice washed over her like warm velvet. Damn him. Why did he make her feel like this? Her lower belly cramped with excitement just from those words and the close proximity of his body. They were pressed together. Her weight pinning him to the wall except her weight didn’t hold him. He stayed there because he wanted to. She felt the tensing of his body as his breath caressed her face. Only a couple of inches and they’re lips would be touching. They would be kissing just like they did during the spell... over and over again. His hands on her body, skimming over her curves, cupping her breast right there in front of Giles. She flushed from the memories all the way down to her pink- tipped toes.

With a deep breath, she stepped back. It was this place. It had to be messing with her body. Maybe they had thrown in a lust spell as well. She, the Slayer, couldn’t actually be considering doing that with him. She looked him over then turned on her heel to run down the stairs. She waited for his chuckle, for a taunt to be thrown at her, but all she heard was a thump then his footsteps following her.

Maybe she wasn’t the only one that was confused. It stunned her for a moment to think that maybe he was teasing her because he liked her. After all it was one of the reasons that she kept being mean to him. If she kept pushing him away then he couldn’t get close enough to hurt her.

Her mind replayed the past year since the spell. The dance they kept doing. The hurtful words and actions but always he was there. Always ready to help her and protect. And she never sent him away.

She sighed, slowing down to give him time to catch up. But not wanting to appear like she was, Buffy stopped at the door to what she figured was the ballroom. It was longer than it was wide. Huge crystal chandeliers hung from the ceiling with candles that flickered their light against the highly polished floor. A grin lit up her face as she gazed down at that floor. It was so shiny and smooth. Almost like ice.

“What are you doing?” Spike asked.

“Taking my shoes off,” Buffy said.

He gave her a look that showed how much off her rocker he thought she was. She didn’t care. She needed the release. Dropping her shoes on the floor, she gathered the skirt over her arm. Grinning, she took off at a run, barely avoiding slipping as her stocking feet tried to find purchase on the marble. Halfway across the room, she leaned back and let herself slide. It was exhilarating to just glide without a care. Eventually she lost momentum and landed on her bum. She was laughing though.

“You okay?” Spike asked, walking toward her. He actually looked worried about her. It was sweet in a weird sort of way.

“I’m fine,” Buffy said. She stood and took his hands, pulling him to the back of the room. “Take those boots off.”

“I am not going to act like an idiot for your amusement.”

“Oh, come on, please,” Buffy said. “It’s fun.”

It was exactly what they needed to do. It was always fighting or patrolling or ignoring each other. Never did they talk or have fun. If there was something between them then, well, he needed to relax. She knelt in front of him, tugging on his leg.

“While you’re down there…”

“Spike, please, don’t be a smartass,” Buffy said. She glanced up at him and batted her eyes. “Just do this for me.”

She knew she’d won when he did that head roll thing. Clapping her hands she waited for him to tug the boots off. He threw them down to try and show her he was annoyed. But she saw the glint of devilment in his eyes.

“Ready?”

“You’re daft.”

“Don’t care,” Buffy said.

She grabbed his hand and started running again. He followed beside her, hand in hand. It felt good.

“Slide,” Buffy yelled, letting go.

It turned into a race to see who could go the furthest distance along the slippery floor. Buffy won the first round because her ice skating skills came into use. Of course Spike couldn’t accept that and it became a two out of three race. He won the second race and she the third. Although she suspected he let her win. It didn’t matter really who won to her. It was something they hadn’t done before and it was entertaining to watch him play.

Plus it was the first time she’d heard him laugh. Really laugh with a ‘from the belly totally out of fun’ laugh. It was loud and hearty so unlike the persona he wore to perfection. She wanted to hear more of it. See more of him playing. So, she started being silly to keep him in that mood. Pretending to be skating she performed a few pirouettes and turns that she added a little drama to that had him shaking his head and smiling. It was just plain fun until she ran into him…hard.

They went down in a pile with her on top. Her legs straddling his hips and everything changed between them. A threshold crossed that they couldn’t return from. Using her hands on his chest to prop her up, all she could register through her rapidly increasing libido was the feel of his hands cupping her hips. His fingers caressing her bottom making her gulp in awareness.

She stared into his eyes, only to see his matching desire. That glaze that came from a wanting deep in your soul.

Except he didn’t have one.

He was a vampire that was only held back by the chip in his head.

He was wrong for her.

She lowered her head anyway.

But found herself dumped onto the floor instead.


to be continued…
Chapter 4 by MrsMuir
Chapter 4



He panicked.

Everything he’d been dreaming about was right there on top of him.

Buffy’s legs spread over him. Her hot little quim pressed down on his cock, sending shockwaves through his system. Her hands resting on his chest while her mouth descended toward his. It was too much for William to take. He wasn’t supposed to get the girl.

It had to be this place. The end result of one of Willow’s spells. Buffy couldn’t really want him. And he couldn’t hold Buffy again then let her go. It would destroy him.

Dumping her on the floor really wasn’t the best way to handle it. A nice rejection or some sensible talk would have worked. But no, Spike, the idiot pushed her onto the floor. Buffy muttered something about a ‘worthless vampire’ and that she was out of her mind. She was scrambling to stand up. He had to try and fix this.

“You have to admit it was the spell,” Spike said. “I mean…”

“You shoved me on the floor because of the spell?”

“No, you trying to kiss me,” he said, lifting his head to see her sitting beside him.

“In your dreams, Spike,” Buffy declared.

“Oh, come on, you were going to kiss me.”

“Was not,” Buffy said, standing.

Spike half expected her to stick her tongue out at him. She didn’t.

“Maybe you should just let me lead,” Spike purred, jumping up. If he couldn’t win her with the truth then maybe he could get her with romance.

“Lead what?” Buffy asked. Her eyebrow shot up in perfect sync with her arms crossed and her hip jutted out. He smiled at her pose. Typical Buffy and he loved it. Oh, god, he loved her.

“This dance we keep doing.”

She just stared at him as he took one hand and placed it on his shoulder. The other he clasped in his hand up at shoulder height. He began to waltz but she didn’t follow.

“Uh, there’s no music,” Buffy said.

“Yes, there is,” Spike said. “Close your eyes.”

“No.”

“Damn it, Slayer, just close your bloody eyes and live a little for once.”

She blinked, then after nibbling on her lip for a microsecond she closed them. He hummed and she smiled. Together they waltzed across the floor. She kept her eyes closed but there was a dreamy smile on her face. He just hoped it was him that was putting it there.

“Spike, did you go to a lot of fancy parties when you were human?”

“Some, but I wasn’t part of Society,” Spike said, wishing he didn’t have to talk about this. He didn’t want her to know the truth. “More like the middle class of today.”

“Oh, did you like the parties?” Buffy said, looking up at him again.

“Not really,” Spike said. His voice quavered. “It was after I left a party that Drusilla found me.”

“What happened?”

“She found me, seduced me into letting her bite me and then I became the big bad.”

Buffy stopped and stared at him. “Why would you let her seduce you? Didn’t you have a girlfriend?”

“Wasn’t quite the man you see before you,” Spike said. “I left the party…upset because I’d been rejected and humiliated by a girl and her friends.”

There it was out in the open. Buffy now knew what a failure of a human he’d been. She studied him for a moment while he waited for her laughter and taunts. He started when he felt her hand on his cheek.

“They were fools,” Buffy said, stroking his jaw. She smiled then nestled close to him again. “Let’s dance some more.”

Not believing it was real Spike nonetheless gathered her closer to him, resting his cheek against hers as he began to hum again. They were lost in the magic of the place. It was the only explanation. Maybe if they were lucky they’d never have to return. His mind weaved a fantasy of living here with Buffy forever, making love all day, playing all night, not having to deal with anyone’s condemnation of their relationship.

“Yeah, sure mate,” Spike thought. “No telly, no video games, no one to fight with, no good booze, wearing these poncy clothes forever. Oh, no, we need to get out of here and soon.”

No matter how much he loved Buffy, he didn’t think either one of them wanted to stay here forever. It would be great for a while but soon they would both be itching for something more. Eventually they would kill each other just for the sport of it. He was trying to figure out a way to extricate himself from their present loving mood without hurting her feelings again when her stomach rumbled loudly.

“Sounds like you need something to eat, pet,” Spike said, taking a chance and kissing her forehead. “Let’s go raid the fridge.”

Buffy sighed, slipped her hand in his. “Okay, food now would be a very good thing.” She yawned, patting her mouth with her free hand. “Then sleep, definitely sleep would be of the good.”

It was then that it struck him that there was only one bed. He’d offered to sleep on the floor but he wondered if Buffy in this new frame of mind would allow him next to her. Of course, for sleeping purposes only, but his body tingled at the thought of having Buffy all cuddled beside him.

They walked, hand in hand, to the kitchen in silence. Buffy was still wearing a slight smile on her pretty face. It was different to see her happy and relaxed. She was never this laid back. Not in all the time he’d known her and especially since Glory came to Sunnydale. He couldn’t keep his eyes off of her. She caught him one time and she stepped closer to him.

“So, what are you in the mood for, Slayer?” Spike asked when they arrived at the kitchen. “Cheese, fruit, ice cream?”

“A pizza,” Buffy said, opening the fridge. “But I guess Pizza Hut doesn’t deliver out here.”

“Probably not,” Spike said, reaching around her to grab the cheese tray. There were some sliced meats on another try and he grabbed that one too. A quick forage through the cabinets and he found some tomato sauce and spices. “It won’t be the best in the world but it might make do.”

“What are you doing?” Buffy asked, watching him.

“Making you pizza,” Spike said. He mixed spices into the sauce, tasting it with his forefinger when he thought it was ready. “A little more garlic and it should be good.”

“Not too much,” Buffy said, wrinkling her nose. “Did you see toothbrushes in that bathroom?”

“Worried about having bad breath the next time you try to kiss me?”

“No, of course not.”

“Ah, so you admit you were trying to kiss me?”

“Oh, just shut up and cook, Spike. I’m faint with hunger and can’t be held responsible for what I’m saying.”

The only response Spike could make was to laugh and shake his head. He built the little pizzas on crackers then set them in the oven for the cheese to melt. While Buffy watched with chin in hand, leaning on the counter, he proceeded to heat up some blood then prepare a fruit tray for dessert.

“Hold on, Spike,” Buffy said, looking around the room. “I saw something earlier for you.” She rummaged through a few cabinets while he waited. “Aha, knew it was here,” she turned back to him, triumphantly holding up an insulated carafe. “This way you can take all the blood you want upstairs and not have to worry about it getting all congealed and nasty.”

For a moment he couldn’t say anything. He cocked his head, staring at her, and praying this was really Buffy, not the spell. “Thank you,” he finally said, with a smile. “I appreciate it.”

“No problem,” Buffy said. “You fixed me pizza, I fix your blood. Eew, I just said that didn’t I?” She giggled.

He shook his head and pulled the pizzas from the oven. Buffy was practically drooling as she stared at the bubbling cheeses and meats.

“Well, let’s get everything loaded on a tray,” Spike said. “And move this party upstairs before I have to carry you, too.”

It didn’t take them long to get everything assembled. Spike grabbed the tray with the food while Buffy carried the carafe and a bottle of champagne. It would be their first dinner together just the two of them. Spike wanted it to be special even if it was a forced issue. They had everything they needed for a romantic meal. And it seemed that maybe, just maybe, Buffy was starting to like him. He decided he really had to thank the Scoobies for this chance when they got home.


to be continued…
Chapter 5 by MrsMuir
Chapter 5



They settled on the rug in front of the fireplace. Buffy arranged the plates while Spike lit a fire since a chill was creeping into the room. Spike had noticed that the snowfall outside their prison was falling heavier than it had earlier. He couldn’t even see the stars sparkling over the mountains in the distance making it seem like they were even more closed off than before.

Thankfully, Buffy wasn’t focused on the scene outside the window. She seemed almost content to be wrapped up in their dinner picnic. To make sure she was comfortable, Spike arranged the large pillows behind her and some on his side for him to lean on. When she shivered as he moved past her, he changed directions to head for the closet. He remembered seeing a large, soft shawl hanging on a hook. It was there and he brought it with him to drape over her shoulders.

“Thank you,” Buffy said, looking up at him in gratitude. “It didn’t seem to be this cold in here earlier.”

“It wasn’t,” Spike agreed, hunkering down across from her. “Did you try my pizzas yet?”

“Nope,” Buffy said, laughing. “I was waiting for you.” She picked one up, bringing it to her mouth with a small moan.

He watched as she chewed it with deliberate slowness. Soft sounds of satisfaction falling from those perfect, pink lips. The first cracker was soon gone and she was reaching for another one.

“So, you like it?” Spike asked taking a sip from the crystal goblet filled with blood that was the perfect temperature. All thanks to Buffy finding the carafe. Otherwise it would be cold and congealing already. This was turning out to be an almost perfect evening. It would be if only they could return home when they wanted to.

“I love them,” Buffy said, licking sauce off her finger. The brief glimpse of her tongue forced Spike to look away. He wanted to taste it with his own so much that it was becoming an ache that wouldn’t go away. His body had been humming for so long now; it was almost becoming comfortable to him. “Thank you again for feeding me.” She reached for a chocolate covered strawberry. “This is delicious,” Buffy declared after nibbling on it. She held the rest out to him. “Try it. It’s really good.”

Spike wrapped his hand around her wrist, bringing the strawberry to his mouth. She didn’t resist. Instead her eyes stayed glued to his. Lust darkening them to a rich emerald that threatened to drown him in their depths. “’Tis good, luv, really good,” Spike whispered after letting her fingertip slip from his mouth.

A rush of color flooded her cheeks while the air around them filled with another cloud of her sweet arousal. He wanted to take the chance and try to kiss her, but he was afraid. Afraid that she would push him away, that she would hate him when they left here. If only she had just once looked at him that way without the aid of one of Red’s spells, then he would go for it. But she hadn’t, so he didn’t.

For a moment neither seemed to know what to say to the other. Buffy’s face grew more troubled until she finally put down the bite of pineapple she’d been eating.

“I’m worried about Dawn,” she said, wiping her hands on a napkin. “The guys will try but they can’t protect her if Glory decides to attack.”

“I know, pet,” Spike agreed, setting his near empty glass down on the floor next to the rug. “It’s crossed my mind too.” He sighed, and sat up. “We really should be finding out if there is a way out of here. But looking outside I wonder if we’re in a real place or a conjured plane from Red’s imagination.”

“Do you think we’ll ever get back?” Buffy asked, her eyes filling up with tears. “I can’t just leave her alone. Not so soon after mom…”

When the tears started to fall in earnest, Spike forgot about his reservations, and pulled her to him. Buffy curled up against him. Her arms wrapped tight around him while her tears fell against the curve of his neck. He ran his hands soothingly along her back.

“Somehow it’ll be okay,” Spike said, hoping he wasn’t lying. “If Willow brought us here then she can probably bring us back if they need us. Glory’s been kind of quiet lately. Maybe there won’t be a problem until we can figure out how to get back or until they realize what they did and reverse the spell.”

“Do you think so?” Buffy sniffled.

He could feel the goose bumps springing up as he reacted to the whisper soft touch of her breath against his flesh. He shouldn’t be enjoying having her body pressed against his when so much was at stake. His mind should only be occupied with trying to find a way home instead of a way of seducing the girl in his arms.

“I think so,” Spike reassured her. He hoped so anyway. Buffy would never recover if something happened to Dawn while they were trapped in this spell. She would never forgive him, and she would regret anything that happened. No matter how good it had been. “Come on, pet, it’s not like there’s much we can do except try to survive. After we get some sleep we’ll explore this place from top to bottom again. See if we missed anything that’ll help us get home, okay?”

“Okay,” Buffy sniffled, pulling back. She pushed her hair away from her face then wiped the tears from her cheeks. Sighing, she reached for the bottle of champagne, pouring them both a glass. After handing him a glass, she raised her own. He took the glass she offered, watching warily as she raised her glass as if to make a toast. “Here’s to going home, and not freezing to death before we get there.”

“Here, here,” Spike agreed with a smile. “Not that I can freeze to death but wouldn’t want you to.” He glanced at her bosom for a moment to see how cold she was. Apparently, she was freezing. Her nipples were poking at the soft material of her dress. His tongue darted out as he longed to suckle them.

Her finger raised his chin. “I’m up here, Spike.” She was smiling though. He smiled back then she giggled. “It’s not like I’m the only one around here with…well, reactions.” She tipped her glass downwards toward his crotch to indicate the bulge his engorged cock was creating in the tight pants he was wearing.

“Might be more comfortable if I freed it,” Spike said, refusing to be embarrassed. He was proud of the large bulge his manly bits were creating. He grinned. “Feel even better if you…”

“Stop right there,” Buffy said, holding her hand up. “Don’t go there. No sex. No fondling. No kissing. No physical contact of any kind. Do you understand?”

“I understand your words but…”

“Argh,” Buffy shouted. “Why do you have to ruin everything by being a pig?”

“You’re the one who pointed out that I had a hard on to begin with,” Spike shouted back. “If you had just kept your own trap shut then we wouldn’t have been talking about it at all.”

“Oh, whatever,” Buffy exclaimed, scrambling to her feet. “I’m going to take a bath…alone.”

“Fine, wouldn’t want to bathe with you even if I was covered in ‘lopriqutin’ blood,” Spike groused, throwing himself back on the floor and flinging his arm over his eyes. It was a lie though; a big, fat lie that would make him miserable as he listened to her in the bathroom. He sighed when the door slammed shut. He groaned when the water started to run into the tub. His brows furrowed when he heard Buffy make a scream of frustration. Then he jumped to his feet when the door banged open and she came back into the room.

Buffy wouldn’t look at him as she made her way toward him. She stopped in front of him, then turned her back toward him so he could see the buttons that fastened the dress together.

“I can’t get the dress off,” Buffy whispered. “Would you do it for me?”


to be continued…
Chapter 6 by MrsMuir
Chapter 6


All he could do was stare at the long row of buttons down the back of her dress. She expected him to undo them, then pat her on the head, and let her go? Spike gulped, raising trembling hands to attempt the task. Buffy remained silent with her head bowed, one hand holding her hair up, leaving her deliciously vulnerable neck exposed. His tongue darted out as he gazed for a moment on the slender column that was so inviting.

“Spike?” Buffy asked, turning slightly to look at him. “Are you going to undo the dress or do I have to rip it off?” She ran her free hand along her side. “I’d really hate to do it. This dress is beautiful.”

“Hang on, Slayer,” Spike barked. He closed his eyes in silent prayer for a moment then let his fingers close over the first button. He fumbled once, twice, and then mercifully it came apart. She didn’t do anything but wait. He gained confidence as he made his way down her back. His fingers drifted along the inside, against the silkiness of her under things, the heavy boning of the corset, then finally the soft cotton of her chemise as he reached the last few buttons. “There you go. All free now.”

Spike stepped back from her, watching in wonder as she slid the sleeves down her arms. He waited to see if she was going to let the dress drop to the floor, but Buffy held it firmly against her bosom. It was then that he saw the laces that held her corset together. Taking a deep breath he moved closer to her again. This time there was no trembling, no hesitation, only a sensual enjoyment of undressing the woman he loved. It was she that trembled as he worked the laces loose. He breathed just to watch it tickle the fine hairs on the back of her neck. The deep breath she pulled in as her body reacted to him, coupled with the sweet scent that suddenly filled the air told him that he wasn’t the only one aroused by this act.

He pulled the last lace free, letting his hands slip beneath the garment to free her of her bindings. She quivered beneath his touch; her lungs filling with the oxygen it had been denied, then she leaned back against him with a soft mewl. Her scent came to him even stronger with the release of her body.

“Buffy,” Spike whispered, unable to believe what his senses was telling him. “Did you just have an orgasm?” His arms slipped around her waist as she became more lax against him.

“Mmm,” Buffy sighed, taking a deep breath. “I think so.”

Panic raced through his body. What was he supposed to do? Buffy was half undressed, leaning against him, undoubtedly aroused and wanting him. He brushed his cheek against her hair as she released the golden locks to float against her shoulders again. Her fingers threaded through his curls, using the leverage to pull him closer to her. Every signal he was getting was telling him to make a move, but he was afraid that she would reject him yet again.

“Let me make love to you,” he finally whispered. He cupped one breast, molding his hand to its softness, his thumb brushing against the tip that was quickly becoming pebbled under his administrations.

“Spike,” Buffy moaned, turning in his arms. Her face illuminated by the firelight was filled with desire…for him. It rocked the very foundation of his world. “Yes,” she added when he didn’t take what she was offering.

“Be sure,” Spike begged. He was a fool and he knew it. If he wasn’t, he would already have her on the bed, naked beneath him.

Buffy stepped away from him. His heart sank with disappointment. He should have known that he could never touch such beauty and grace. Tears threatened to spill but he quickly blinked them back.

“Look at me,” Buffy urged. He did and was given his second surprise as she dropped the dress to the floor, followed by the corset, until she was standing before him in the chemise. Her back was to the fire, and it created shadows as it broke through the wispiness of the material she wore. He feasted on the curves of her body, the duskiness of her nipples, and the dark triangle of curls at the juncture of her thighs. His knees almost buckled as he was given his first full look at the exquisiteness that she was. “I’m not running…anymore,” Buffy said. She stepped out of the puddle of white velvet at her feet. “You’re right. I do want you. Please make love to me.”

It wasn’t just her words. It was the look in her eyes. They shone from not only desire but also from an emotion that he was terrified to put a name to. But it was enough of a confirmation that he swept her up into his arms to carry her to the bed. Her arms looped around his neck and her fingers teased at the curls on the nape of his neck, sending shivers down his spine.

Spike didn’t want to admit it. It wasn’t becoming for a vampire to feel this way, but he couldn’t deny it to himself. This was too important. He was jittery about making love to this woman. As gently as he could, he laid her down in the middle of the bed, loving how she looked waiting for him. Her arm curled over her head, her hair fanned out around her, and she may as well have been wearing nothing, the way the chemise drifted along her curves.

“You’re beautiful, Buffy,” Spike said, surprised by the hoarseness in his voice.

The blush that flooded her cheeks was so endearing he was on the verge of declaring his love, but once again William held him back. He moved to his knees, pulling his shirt from his pants. Thankfully they had never bothered to put their shoes back on so there wasn’t that particular awkward moment to contend with. Smiling he laid down beside her, his hand covering her own that rested on her stomach. She rolled slightly so she was facing him.

“You’re beautiful, too,” she whispered, making him want to blush. It was then that he realized she was his light. Once she became his, then the entire existence of his world would change from night to day. He would pledge all that he was, to do her bidding. Not to be her slave but her bodyguard, ally, friend and lover. He would belong to her. Knowing this he kissed her anyway.

Her sigh of surrender filled his mouth with her sweet breath before their lips met. It was fanciful he knew, but he was awed by the way her lips conformed to his, as if they were made for one another. Their kisses hadn’t been this way almost a year ago during the first spell. Those sweet words of surrender she’d uttered were what made the difference. She, Buffy Summers, a slayer, wanted him, Spike, a vampire.

And for this gift she was giving him, he swore he would make their first time together the best she’d ever had.

Spike drifted his hand down her back to the curve right above her buttocks, pulling her against him, and then brought her leg over his hip. They both gasped as his cock nestled against the apex of her thighs as if it belonged there. For a second she looked deep into his eyes before closing them as her hips moved forward. She swept herself along his rigid staff, swelling him to even larger proportions.

“I want you so much,” Buffy pleaded, her hand going to where the stays of his pants were.

“Not yet, kitten,” Spike whispered in return. He pulled the strap of her chemise down until one breast was exposed. “I’m going to take you to heights you never dreamed you could fly to.”

With that promise he attached his mouth to one rosy nipple and eliciting a sigh from those lips he had adored only a moment ago. Buffy clung to him. Her fingers kneading at his shoulders while her leg drew him even closer to her aching center. Spike wasn’t still either. His tongue drew circles around the areola before flicking at the aching tip while his hand was pulling up her hem and exposing those silky thighs he’d been denied access to for so long.

“Push up,” Spike ordered, with his lips still on her breast. She complied, whimpering as her gown was gathered around her waist. Giving one last quick kiss to the nipple he’d been worshiping, Spike pulled back so he could gaze upon what he’d just exposed. “Oh, god, pet, you’re beautiful.”

“No, I’m not,” Buffy whispered, closing her eyes.

“Yes, you are,” Spike reiterated, pulling her to a sitting position. He tugged the chemise over her head and dropped it over the side of the bed. She lay back down but when he reached for the stays of his pants, she reached up and brushed his hands aside.

“Let me.”

He nodded an agreement because he was too overwhelmed by the sight of this woman undressing him. When she pulled the last lace free and she tugged to pull them down his hips, Spike closed his eyes. Afraid she would find him wanting. Not that he was worried about his size but that she wouldn’t find him as appealing as he wanted to be for her. A gentle kiss on the tip of his cock sent his eyes flying open.

“You’re beautiful, too,” Buffy whispered, as she finished bringing his pants down to his knees. Her hands followed her eyes upwards along his body until she was kneeling in front of him and holding her arms out to him. He gladly took the invitation, his hands on her waist as he pulled her close. This was what he’d been searching for all his life…this moment with this woman. It was like the entire universe clicked into place.

Spike brought her flush against him, rejoicing that she came willingly. Her arms looped around his neck, her kisses trailing along his shoulder, until she nibbled on his ear. Chills darted through him at her caresses and all he could do was gather her closer to him. He cupped her bottom, pulling her up, until their centers were aligned together. She kissed his jaw, peppering kisses until she reached the corner of his mouth.

“Kiss me, Buffy,” Spike pleaded.

With a giggle, she captured his bottom lip between her teeth, and tugged playfully before sucking on it. It was all he could do to stay on his knees. Never before in his entire existence had love and sex been so powerful to him. He buried his face in the crook of her neck and just let his hands roam her body as she teased him.

“You’re leaking,” Buffy whispered in his ear. She wrapped her hand around his cock, letting her thumb slide over the head and wiping away the pre-cum. All the while a tender smile graced her face.

He wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer. He needed this woman too much. Gazes locked, he lowered her to the bed before he hopped down to finish taking his pants off. They were kicked to the side and when he turned back to the bed, Buffy spread her legs for him. He stood transfixed at the sight of her glistening center. His flower, he thought with his romantic poetic heart. Despite the physical pain it would bring him, he still wanted to bring her to another level of lovemaking. So, with deliberate slowness, starting at her toes, Spike licked, sucked and nibbled his way up one leg then the other. She was panting in breathy little moans by the time he lowered his head to the sweetness of her womanhood.

Spike licked her from bottom to top in one long stroke forcing her to arch her hips toward him. He smiled as he held her thighs open and began to love her in earnest. Slow flicks, deep swirling licks, and suckles to the nubbin that reached out for attention. He didn’t stop until Buffy was pushing his face against her and singing out his name. The orgasm sent her body into a series of trembles and an ear shattering shriek.

Now, he decided, it was time to make her his. She grasped him tightly when he covered her, while her legs wrapped around his waist. Her fingers dug into his back as he kissed her. His tongue plundered her mouth, occupying her attention, while he positioned himself at her entrance. She rocked upwards when she realized what he was doing. Unable to deny themselves a moment more, he surged forward into the hot velvet of her quim. Buffy threw her head back as he filled her.

“Oh, oh, so good,” Buffy muttered. “Oh, Spike…”

His heart soared when she called his name as he took possession of her, thrusting deep into the heat of her body. At first he was determined to take it slow but she refused to stay still beneath him. Her hips slammed upwards to meet each thrust; she grabbed his ass, pulling him deeper into her. They panted, rocked together, and whispered every endearment except the one they both needed to hear.

Spike wasn’t worried though as she flew through another orgasm. This was love in its purest form. He slipped his fingers between them to coax one more climax from her before he let himself go. She was thrashing violently as her nails raked his back then finally allowed herself the pleasure. Tears poured down her face as she collapsed spent against the bed. He thrust into her a few more times before he came and she was there to catch him as he settled on top of her. Everything was going to be all right, Spike just knew it.



to be continued…
Chapter 7 by MrsMuir
Author’s Note: Thank you everyone for taking the time to read this story. I really appreciate it and all the wonderful feedback you have left for it. I apologize that I haven’t had the time to respond to everyone and thank them personally. During the last two months I’ve had two different close family members in the hospital which has taken away almost all my free time. But I do appreciate you being here more than you know!!!


Chapter 7



Her breathing was almost even again. Spike wondered if she was going to ever say anything. The only thing he had to gauge her change of heart was that Buffy was snuggled into his side. Her fingers were drawing lazy circles on his chest, drifting lightly over his nipples then moved to tousle the few curls dusted around them. It seemed she was lost in thought while she did it though. He refused to believe that she regretted them making love. After all she was the one who instigated it. Besides she’d enjoyed it. He remembered with pride the way she’d clutched at him and the moans that had filled his ears.

Yes, they were good together. Really good.

Buffy yawned, settling closer to him.

Spike wanted to thank her for letting him make love to her, but it didn’t feel right. No words seemed right. The unease churned through him causing him to clench his fists without thought.

“You okay?” Buffy asked, covering his hand with her own. She looked up at him, letting him see the uncertainty in her own eyes.

He relaxed at the concern she showed him. Maybe she was just as unsure of what to say as he was. It made him feel a little more at ease.

“Wonderful,” Spike answered, brushing her hair away from her face. He let his fingers drift along her chin then across her lips. “You were…amazing.”

The blush that crept over her cheeks made him smile. Her beauty had thrilled him before but now the well-loved look made her the most gorgeous woman he’s ever seen. The love he felt for her filled him like nothing ever had. If only he was brave enough to tell her.

“You were kind of amazing yourself,” Buffy offered, with a grin. Her eyes were filled with a bit of a dazed expression that he could only describe as the look of a woman that was completely satisfied. He kissed the tip of her nose.

“I guess we could say that we’re amazing together,” Spike said, hoping that she wouldn’t contradict him.

“Guess so,” Buffy replied, her finger circling his nipple. “Spike?”

“Yeah, pet?”

“Do you like using those…things?” She waved toward the trunk that all the toys were stored in.

“Why?”

She shrugged, and looked away from him. “I want to please you.”

“You did,” Spike reassured her quickly, and then he tilted her chin up so that she was looking at him. “I’ve been around for a long time, Buffy, and yes, some of those ‘things’ can make sex even better. But they’re not necessary and no, I would never expect you to do anything you weren’t comfortable with.”

“Oh,” Buffy replied, she bit the tip of his finger that had been holding her. “They just don’t seem very…,” she closed her eyes, “romantic.”

Squeezing her tight against him, Spike tried to figure out exactly what to tell her. Was she trying to figure out what he wanted from her? He just shook his head. All he wanted to do was feel. If this was going to be gone soon then he wanted every memory that he could get.

“Some of them are and some of them aren’t,” he finally said.

“Oh,” Buffy said, settling against him again with a sigh.

“Like that thing you killed was definitely not romantic,” Spike explained, not wanting to let it go for some reason.

“That was ugly,” Buffy said, with a giggle. “It deserved to be slayed.”

“Yeah, I guess so,” Spike replied, uncertain where to go from there. Maybe he should just drop it. He wanted to offer to show her some things. Teach her things that obviously the poof and Captain Cardboard hadn’t bothered to do. He couldn’t imagine that the boy wonder had been very good in bed. Probably was all military about that too. But then he didn’t want her to feel that she wasn’t good enough all on her own because she was. She was perfection.

“Spike?”

“Yeah?”

It seemed they were back to the beginning of the conversation.

“Nothing,” Buffy said. “Maybe we need to get some sleep.”

“Maybe,” he bit his tongue to keep from offering, but it didn’t work. “Do you want me to see if there’s anything you’d like in the box of magic tricks?”

Their eyes met as they each tried to assess where they wanted to go with this. Buffy searched his face as if she was looking for an answer that she was unwilling to ask the question for, but finally she nodded her head. It seemed their magical castle was taking away all their inhibitions regarding where they stood in each other’s lives. They seemed free to be able to indulge the fantasies they’d been having about the other.

Spike was still smiling as he crawled down the bed to rummage through the trunk. He really hoped that Anya had a few romantic ideas about sex play. Otherwise he was going to be in trouble or at least disappointed when he had nothing to show Buffy. He lay down on his stomach as he pulled items out. He wanted something that would take Buffy to new heights but in a way that would make her feel loved. One item he tucked under the sheet for a possibility of later but it wasn’t quite what he was looking for.

“Aha,” Spike said, as he found what he wanted. He pulled it out before rolling over and almost bumped noses with Buffy. She was sitting up, waiting to see what he found. The sheet was bunched around her waist and it took him a moment to pry his eyes from the vision of her breasts. He wasn’t sure he would ever get used to being her lover and given the gift of being able to see her beauty. Not after all this time with only his shrine to drool over. He licked his lips and placed his bounty in her lap.

Buffy ran her hand over the feathers then picked up the small container of powder. “What do you do with this?” Her nose scrunched up while she looked for directions.

“Give them to me and I’ll show you,” Spike said, holding his hand out. She smiled at him then gave them back.

“What do I do?”

“Lie back.”

“It’s a powder that you put on with the tickler,” Spike explained, scooting up on the bed. He opened it and dipped his finger in it before holding it up to her lips. “It’s edible…taste.” Her tongue darted out to lick it off.

“It’s sweet. Kind of like sugar.”

“Yep,” Spike smiled down at her. He brushed the tickler through the powder then ran it across her belly where he knew she was ticklish. She giggled. “Hold still.” With soft strokes he brushed the powder over the velvet softness of her skin. The powder made her shimmer in the candlelight transforming her into the mystical creature she really was. He trailed it over her breasts, watching as her nipples pucker up as they begged for his attention.

He abandoned them to run the feathers along her thighs upwards over her belly again. Buffy was writhing by now. Her breath coming in short pants as she tried to lie still for him. She was losing the battle though. He leaned down to lick some of the powder off the underneath of her breast. Buffy arched up, entwining his hair around her fingers to hold him to her.

“Ouch,” he replied with a laugh.

“Oh, did I hurt you?” Buffy asked, using her hand to turn his face to her.

“No, not really,” he replied with a smile.

“Oh you pig,” Buffy laughed, pushing him away from her. They tussled for a few moments as they tried to pin the other. He let her have her way as she pushed him onto his back and straddled him across his stomach with his hands pinned above his head. “Surrender to me,” Buffy intoned with a grin.

It was a dream come true for him even if she wasn’t sure of the consequences of her words. Buffy sat up, letting her fingers trail down his chest, but he left his hands over his head.

“I’m yours to do with as you want,” Spike said, winking up at her and clasping his hands under the pillow to simulate his captivity to her whims.

“Yeah, mister?” Buffy asked, reaching for the tickler and the powder. She shook the feathers menacingly above his face. “You better be a good boy or I’m going to have to torture you.”

“I’m always a bad boy,” Spike said, hoping she wouldn’t stop. “But you can’t do anything to me because I’m not ticklish.”

Her eyes lit up with the idea of teasing him. Buffy tapped the end of the tickler against her chin as if she was thinking about what to do. “Hmm, I wonder if you are ticklish and just don’t want me to know.”

“Would I lie to you?”

“I’m always ticklish along my ribcage,” Buffy said, drawing the feathers lightly down his side.

It took everything Spike had not to respond to the feathers but somehow he held on. He watched as she drew it along his stomach then when he still didn’t respond she dipped the feathers into the powder again.

“Turn over,” Buffy said, shaking her finger down at him.

He didn’t move just to see what she would do. She slapped his hip barely stinging him. “Move it.”

He rolled over and nearly jumped out of his skin when he felt her tongue run along his spine.

“Liked that didn’t you?” Buffy whispered in his ear. “Do you like this?”

Feathers were brushing along his spine in downward strokes making him quiver with the need to push them away. Buffy learned quickly as she brought them back along his ribcage. His body trembled in response to the strokes she administered along his body. He could hear her breathing speed up and the wetness drip from her pussy onto the back of his thighs as she freely explored his body.

“Buffy,” Spike groaned as her fingertips replaced the soft caress of the feathers. She kneaded his shoulders followed by the tender touch of her lips. Somehow he was the lucky recipient of a woman discovering the full extent of her sexuality. It added to his already heightened need for her. Spike turned beneath her so that he was facing her. A flush covered her face with eyes that were bright with her own desire. “Yes, I like this…your touch on me.”

Buffy leaned down to kiss him, her nipples caressing his chest with their puckered tips. His hands tangled in her hair holding onto her kiss as long as possible. Their tongues mingled together as she straightened out on him, covering him completely with the satiny feel of her body. He let his fingers drift along her back to cup her ass. She moaned into his mouth, and then lifted up on her hands to smile down at him.

“I like your touch, too,” she whispered, rubbing her nose against his.

“Better than the feathers?” He teased.

“Yes, better than the feathers,” Buffy replied.

Spike flipped them over so she was beneath him again. Her legs spread out on either side of him driving his cock closer to the sweet junction of her thighs. He ground down on her without attempting entry.

“Ouch,” Buffy cried out. Her hand fished beneath her body until she found something. Her nose scrunched up as she pulled the small tin out. “What is this?”

“Trust me?” Spike asked, taking it from her.

“Yeah,” Buffy said, staring up into his eyes with only the barest of hesitations.

“It’s going to make you feel better than you ever have before,” Spike promised. He slipped back on his knees. His hands slid up her inner thighs until she was spread wide beneath him. He glanced up at her but she was only looking at him in curiosity. It made him feel safe as he massaged the balm over her clit and the sensitive insides of her nether lips. He smiled up at her. “Hold on, Luv.”

Spike kissed the top of her small mound while he pulled her legs apart. He darted his tongue in to flick at her hardened nub. She moaned, spreading her legs even further. It was all the encouragement he needed as he pressed his face closer to her. His tongue traced the places where she would be most sensitive from the balm. She quivered. He played her, waiting for the small noises she made so that he knew where the best place was to drive her crazy. She held his curls in a tight grip as he sucked on her clit. He pushed his fingers inside of her, thrusting in time to what his tongue was doing.

“Oh, god, Spike,” Buffy cried on the crest of her orgasm. “Yes, Spike, don’t stop…Spike.”

She fell back into the bed, holding her arms out to wrap around him when he covered her.

“Hmm, did you like that, pet?”

“Yes,” Buffy whispered, nuzzling his neck. She wrapped her legs around his waist, inviting him into her again. “You make me feel more than I ever have before,” She confessed as she rocked up to meet his thrust.

This was more than he had ever felt before and he did everything he could think of to make it special for her. They tightly held onto each other as they met each other, thrust for thrust. Buffy came again with a soft sigh then he followed only a moment later. He didn’t move this time. He didn’t want to break whatever this spell was between them. Still holding onto him, Buffy slipped away to sleep and it was only then that he finally relaxed enough to follow her.



to be continued…
Chapter 8 by MrsMuir
Chapter 8



Buffy woke to find Spike staring down at her. His head was propped on his hand while the fingers of his other hand softly stroked her arm. He smiled when he saw her eyes open. She waited for a reaction from herself. Maybe shoving him away anytime he was too close like she usually did or maybe make a joke about giving in to her need for him and the amazing sex they’d shared late into the night. She couldn’t though. His gaze was so tender that it made her melt inside. No one had ever conveyed so much with one look. There was love, protection, and a happiness she had brought to him.

“Hey,” Buffy whispered, trailing a finger along his jaw. “Is it morning?”

“I think so,” Spike replied. “It’s still storming outside so I’m not quite sure.” He laughed. “I guess we can form our own time here.”

“How lovely,” Buffy breathed, rolling onto her back. She stretched her body like a cat after a long nap. A yawn escaped her as she pressed her hands against the headboard. “I can’t remember the last time I could sleep without having a half dozen problems racing through my mind.”

“So, go back to sleep,” Spike whispered, kissing her shoulder. “I’ll keep an ear and eye open for anything. Not that I think we’ve got too much to worry about here.”

“Ditto that,” Buffy said, with a short laugh. Her body was aching in all the right places from earlier. Somehow she’d always known that Spike would be a good lover. Watching him maneuver his lean, muscular body in fights let her know that he did know how to move. He’d proven that her suspicions about his prowess were right. She couldn’t help but smile at the way he brought her so easily to satisfaction even without the aid of the balm. That had just taken her completely to the top, but it was his expertise that had taken her over the edge. “Nah, I don’t think sleep is what I want,” Buffy flirted, batting her eyes up at him.

“What exactly do you want, Luv?” Spike asked, sliding his hand along her stomach.

“A hot bath,” Buffy replied with a giggle. She saw the disappointment on his face before he quickly hid it. “Do you want to join me?” She tugged on his hand.

“Yeah, I would.”

Not bothering to cover up they made their way into the bathroom. She started the water running then poured some of the sweet smelling bubble bath into it. Spike was wandering around the room lighting candles. It was a very romantic atmosphere; Buffy decided swirling her hand through the water.

Maybe it would be time to tell Spike how she felt about him. She knew she loved him. He was the only one who really understood her and was there for her no matter what. Without questioning it, she knew he would die for her or for Dawn. The run in with Glory had proven that. It was just easier to admit it here without the disapproval of her friends and all the rules and protocols of being the Slayer.

“Ready?” Spike asked, running his hands along her shoulders.

His question startled her, making her think that he could read her mind. Then she realized he was talking about getting in the tub, and she laughed. “Yeah, I am.”

He held her hand to let her step in first then he stepped in behind her. Settling back, his arms wrapped around her waist. He just held her. No pressure. No confrontation, just an acceptance of who and what she was. He wanted her, the real Buffy, not just the young girl, nor just the woman, not even just the Slayer. He wanted all of her and she was one lucky person to have found someone like that. Now she just had to figure out how to tell him.

“I guess it didn’t work,” Buffy said with a short laugh.

“What didn’t work, pet?”

“You know,” She replied without thinking about the implications of her words. “The us having sex. It didn’t get us home.”

“Bloody hell,” Spike bellowed, pushing her forward. “I should have known better.” He climbed out of the tub while Buffy tried to piece together what she’d just done. “Guess you think I’m just a stupid git for believing that the precious slayer would soil her hands by sleeping with the likes of me.” He grabbed a towel stomped then from the room.

“Ah, shit,” Buffy muttered as she finally put it together. “Spike, it’s not what I meant,” she called after him. She tried to get out of the tub but slipped and fell on her bottom sending water splashing everywhere. The door of the bedroom slammed. “Stupid, stupid, Buffy,” she muttered when she regained her footing and ran for the bedroom. Frantic, she grabbed a robe and took off after Spike.

He was already halfway down the stairs when she reached the main hallway.

”Spike, stop, it came out all wrong,” Buffy called after him as she raced down the stairs. “That wasn’t what I meant at all.”

“Don’t lie now,” Spike shouted as he halted and turned to face her. “God, Buffy…I’m such a fool for believing that you would ever want me. I’m glad that you at least got some satisfaction from your sacrifice.”

“It wasn’t a sacrifice,” Buffy replied, stopping at the bottom of the steps. “I wanted you.”

“Well, that much I figured out, Slayer,” Spike bit out. “You know what? I didn’t crawl into bed with you for the sex or to get home. I did it because I’m enough of an idiot to love you.” He threw his head back and swallowed, then pinned her with a pain filled stare. “Yeah, I said it. I love you, Buffy Summers. Think I always have and probably always will. Now go ahead. Laugh at me. Tell me that someone like you could never love someone like me.” His eyes closed in resignation.

Buffy walked to him, feeling more power than she ever had as a slayer. She cupped his face and brushed his lips with her own. “I love you, too, Spike.”

His eyes flew open as he searched her eyes. “No, you don’t,” he waved a hand. “Don’t play games.”

“Hush,” Buffy whispered, kissing him again. “I love you. You are the best lover I’ve ever had, my best friend, my protector, and the man I love and want beside me.”

“Buffy? You’re not lying?”

“Nope,” she promised with a smile and a small shake of her head. “I will love you until the day I die…which is not a really wise thing for me to say but…”

“And I will give my life to make sure you stay alive,” Spike vowed, wrapping his arms around her. “I love you, too.”

“Kiss me, you fool,” Buffy teased, pulling him closer. Thankfully, he took it the way she meant it and covered her mouth with his. The kiss held every emotion that their words had conveyed. It was absolutely perfect…until Spike shoved her away and she landed on the ground.

It was the ground in the cemetery that they had started off in. And the demons were right where they’d left off. “Damn it,” Buffy muttered, jumping up to help Spike fight them off. They stood back to back as they fought them off. It didn’t take long because they were both angry about being interrupted. The last one fell and Buffy looked up to find Spike staring at her again.

“Seems we’re back, Luv,” Spike said, looking around. “Well, at least they put us back into our regular clothes when we came back.”

Buffy nodded. The reality of their lives crashed through her emotions. She stared at Spike remembering everything they’d done together in that special place. It wasn’t real here. None of it was. Tears filled her eyes as she wondered if they’d left everything back there. There was only way to find out. She held out her hand to him. He took it with a gentle smile.

“So, you want to come live with me and Dawn?” Buffy asked, putting her heart on the line.

“Sounds good to me,” Spike replied, wrapping his arm around her and pulling her close. He kissed her quickly. “Think I can get through the rest of this night. Get my stuff from my crypt tomorrow.”

“Race you back to the house,” Buffy called as she took off at a run. “I still need a bath.”

“Hey, no fair,” Spike called, chasing after her.

They hit the front steps at the same time where Buffy immediately shushed him from arguing about who’d won.

”We don’t want to wake anyone,” she whispered, placing her hand over his mouth. She saw the insecurity in his eyes. “Don’t want to share you until tomorrow.”

He smiled at her as she unlocked the door and led him inside the darkened house and up the stairs. Buffy’s heart was pounding when they reached her bedroom. This was really happening. Spike was with her. He was going to live with her and everyone else be damned. The only one who would be happy about it would be Dawn, but they’d come around. They just had to get to know him. She switched the light on and started to toe her boots off.

“Buffy, where did you get this from?” Spike asked, making her turn around. She spotted a snow globe of Sleeping Beauty’s castle that she’d gotten at Disneyland when she was a child. When she’d sorted through her mother’s belongings she found it and placed it in her room.

“A long time ago,” Buffy said, coming to stand beside him. “I used to dream I’d live in it with my prince.”

“Wonder if it was them doing a spell or your fantasies that took us there,” Spike remarked, shaking it so the snow fell over the castle.

“It is kind of like…”

“Our castle of love,” Spike finished with a sheepish grin. He put the globe down. “Now, you know why I was a bloody awful poet.”

“Love you anyway,” Buffy said, kissing him. She pulled him down onto the bed. “I think the bath can wait.”

“Me too, Luv, me too,” Spike said, following her down.

Buffy looked over her shoulder at the castle, winking at the twinkling light from the tower room. Sometimes magic came from unexpected places and you just had to be thankful for it. She knew she was.

And they lived happily ever after…

Well, not really, but for the most part they did.



~~~The End~~~
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=7213