Can I Keep You? by spikeslover
Summary: Buffy Summers lives in Sussex in England. She has had a VERY uneventful summer, and is due to start College in a couple of weeks. Then Spike and his father move in next door. Its total lust at first sight. With Spike and Buffy living so close to one another, it's not long before their lust consumes them.
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: No Word count: 36528 Read: 22497 Published: 01/14/2005 Updated: 01/11/2006

1. 'Newcomers' by spikeslover

2. Dinner and Daydreaming by spikeslover

3. Scars and Swings by spikeslover

4. Decisions and Coffee by spikeslover

5. Hot and Spicy by spikeslover

6. Rewards & Movies by spikeslover

7. Lust and Emotions by spikeslover

8. Stripteases and Admissions by spikeslover

9. Breakfast and Sanctuaries by spikeslover

10. College and Empty Houses by spikeslover

11. Putdowns and a helping hand by spikeslover

12. Clean Me Up by spikeslover

13. Catch Me If You Can! by spikeslover

14. Got You. by spikeslover

15. Wilderness by spikeslover

16. Lies & Promises by spikeslover

17. Reassurance by spikeslover

'Newcomers' by spikeslover
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Summer had gone far too quickly for her liking. She felt as though it were only yesterday she had said teary goodbyes to the people who had been her school friends for the past five years as they moved onto pastures new. She knew she would undoubtedly see most of them again, as most of them hung out down the local night club and were only going to colleges in the next town over, but she couldn’t help feeling that it was as if she were leaving a life behind. One that had held so many memories, mostly good, but some, well… not so good. She had passed all of her exams far better than she had expected. She had gotten A grades in subjects she had really struggled with, and B grades in subjects she had been told she should give up as there was no way she would be able to pass them when exam time came. Well she sure proved them wrong.

Buffy was going to be attending the College at the same high school she had been at, and was over the moon that her two best friends had made the same decision as well. Buffy had known Xander and Willow for five years, and they had been best friends ever since. Totally inseparable and always looking out for each other.
Now Buffy was sitting in her garden, attempting to read the books she had been set for next year. From the college had come a letter from the English department, stating that the books on the list should be bought and read by the time she returned to College in September. So as the evening sun was low in the sky she attempted again to read the second chapter of ‘Return of the Native’ a tragic love story about courtship, marriage and love and all that old crap. It was so not the sort of reading Buffy liked. She preferred the stories where women were not governed by men, were not treated as inferiors, but rose above the men and were strong, domineering and kicked a whole lotta ass.

As Buffy read over the same paragraph for what had to have been the seventh time in the past half hour she heard a large van pull up outside the house next door. It had been for sale for about four months and Buffy had been away when it had been sold. When she arrived home after visiting her father in Wales, her mother had only said that the estate agent told her that a Mr. Giles and his son would be the occupants.

As the van pulled to a stop Buffy pulled herself away from the tragic love triangles in the novel, which was, lets face it, not that hard, she saw two burly removal men hop out of the truck and walk to the back. Next a red sports car pulled into the driveway and a man with greying hair and glasses and not a lot older than her mother, got out of the drivers seat. He pulled a set of keys from his pocket and unlocked the door, returned to his car and proceeded to remove boxes from the boot and into the house.
Buffy was just about to get up and go into the house to tell her mum that the new neighbours had arrived, when another car pulled up outside the house. It was a black, shiny Desoto and when the ignition was turned off she saw the drivers door open and out of it stepped the most gorgeous, handsome and muscular guy she had ever seen. He had platinum blonde hair, black sunglasses, was dressed from head to toe in black and Buffy felt as if her heart rate had sped up about a trillion times. She was sure the whole neighbourhood could hear it. As he went to the back door and opened it he bent down to retrieve some boxes off the floor, and Buffy had to sit down again to keep herself from passing out. My god that man had one fine ass! She ran inside the house like a bullet out of a gun and shot straight up to her bedroom. If she was going over to help the sex god move in, it was important to make a good impression. She ran a brush hurriedly through her hair and took a delicate butterfly clip and pinned the sides back, leaving just a few strands of hair hanging down. She ran a light dusting of eye shimmer on her eyes, and a tint of mascara. She pulled on a yellow sundress quickly and just before running out of the house again she added a sweep of cherry lip gloss across her lips. She took one final look in the mirror and made her way downstairs to see if the guy was as gorgeous up-close, as he was from a distance.

So far he had made about five trips from his car up to the house and with him took boxes of CD’s, ornaments and other junk, he seriously doubted his fathers sanity for buying, up to the house. On his sixth trip back to the car he stopped dead in his tracks as a flash of yellow caught his eye. He looked up and saw a golden goddess walking towards him. She was dressed in a yellow sundress with long golden hair falling around her shoulders. Her body was slim and toned, and she had clearly spent a lot of time abroad perfecting an all over, well from what he could see, tan. She was a vision. She had long legs and a beautiful smile. Spike had to check over his shoulder to make sure she wasn’t walking towards some person standing right behind him. Before he knew it the blonde beauty was in front of him.

“Hey, I’m guessing you’re the new neighbours.” Buffy asked, keeping her cool the whole time, although she was screaming inside that she just wanted this man she had only seen for the first time not five minutes ago to lift her off her feet and throw her against the car and ravish her body with kisses.

“Yeah, I-I’m William Giles” Spike told her, “but you pet, can call me Spike”, he smiled at her extending one hand, keeping as calm as he could, when all he wanted to do was throw her on the hood of his car and kiss her senseless.

“I’m Buffy Summers” Buffy smiled back at him grasping the offered hand lightly. She felt a tingle run all the way through her arm, like warm honey running through her veins. Her heart was hammering against her chest. This man really was even more gorgeous closer up. His eyes were a blue like she had never seen before, somewhere between an electric midnight blue and a calm ocean azure. His cheekbones were clearly sculpted and his lips, oh how soft and kissable they looked. And his accent, oh god, to die for. She lived in England, but this guy had a more, well, British voice, it was more, well defined, more true to British culture. Not like hers at all.

“It’s nice to meet you Buffy” Spike reluctantly pulled his hand from hers and smiled into the green eyes in front of him. “I just wanted to introduce myself and see if you needed any help moving in?” Buffy asked. “Only if you don’t mind” Spike replied. “’course not.” Buffy smiled. “So where did you move from” Buffy asked as she reached into the boot and pulled out a box marked ‘living room’. Spike took a box destined for ‘the bathroom’ and followed her up to the house. “California” Spike said, shifting the box to his right arm so he could pick up another as he passed his dad’s car. Buffy looked up shocked. “America! But you don’t sound at all American!” Spike smiled at the look of shock on her face. “Well I’ve only been out there two years, guess the language didn’t really rub off. I lived in Kent before I moved to America”. “So why did you…which room’s gonna be the living room” Buffy asked as she came into the house. “First on your right” Spike told her, the British accent coming clearly through again. As she deposited the box in the room she saw Spike’s father sorting through a box. He looked up and smiled at her. He had a warm, kind face and looked nothing like his son. “Hi, you must be Mr. Giles, I’m Buffy Summers” Buffy said politely. “Ms Summers, how nice to meet you.” “Oh please call me Buffy, we are neighbours after all!” Buffy shook his hand. “Buffy offered to help us move in” Buffy turned around to see Spike leaning against the doorframe, smiling at her. “That was very kind of you Buffy” Giles said. “It was the least I could do.” Buffy replied, without turning back to Giles, she was looking at Spike, still in shock that someone so gorgeous was living right next door to her. She was snapped out of her reverie by a knock at the door. Spike turned to see a woman, around the same age as his dad standing in the doorway, Buffy followed him and saw her mother on the porch. “Hey Mom, I was helping Spike and Mr.Giles move in.” Spike held out a hand to Joyce and shook hers. “Hello Mrs Summers. It’s very nice to meet you” “It’s nice to meet you too Spike. I see you’ve already met my daughter.” Joyce smiled warmly at Spike. Giles emerged from the living room and he and Joyce exchanged greetings and pleasantries as Spike and Buffy finished unpacking his Desoto, and the rest of the boxes from Giles’ car.

Joyce suddenly came up with a rather interesting proposition. “Say Rupert, why don’t you and Spike come over to our house tonight for dinner. Save you having to cook.” “ Well we wouldn’t want to impose” Giles said politely. “Nonsense, it’ll be absolutely fine” Joyce encouraged. “Well if your sure…” “If your sure what dad?” Spike asked as he and Buffy came back into the house. “Mrs Summers has been kind enough to offer to cook for us tonight.” Giles told his son. “That’s very kind of you Mrs Summers” Spike said. Buffy just couldn’t get over how perfect this guy was. He was polite, gorgeous, sexy and the perfect gentleman. All the while he and Buffy had been unloading the cars, he kept on making sure she didn’t take things that were too heavy, insisting he didn’t want her to hurt herself.

Buffy fazed back into the conversation as Joyce told them that they would see them at 7.30. “7.30 it is then.” Spike turned to Buffy. “Thanks for helping with the unpacking pet, couldn’t have done it without you” Spike smiled at her. “Oh I’m sure a strong muscular guy like you could have managed without me…” Buffy trailed off when she realised she’d said to much. ‘crap, crap, crap’ her brain was cursing. “see you later” her mouth managed to say, and Buffy quickly exited the house, with her mother in tow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey. I hope you liked the first chapter. I'm working on the next chapter at the moment, so if i get some reviews i may post tomorrow, or maybe even tonight. Reviews are THE feel good factor.
Dinner and Daydreaming by spikeslover
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as she was through the door Buffy ran up to her bedroom. She looked at her clock and saw she had just under an hour until Spike and Giles were here. She quickly stripped of her clothes, and went into the bathroom. She jumped in the shower and washed her hair. When she was done she got out and wrapped herself in a fluffy white towel. She then set about drying and straightening her hair.
After she was finished she made her way over to her wardrobe, throwing her dirty laundry in the bin on her way. Buffy wanted to look sexy, but not like she’d tried too hard. She opted for a pair of dark blue jeans, and a black, sleeveless, low-cut top which bared her stomach slightly, and laid the clothes on her bed. After pulling on a black thong and push-up bra, she dressed quickly and then set about doing her make-up. She decided on a bronze eye shadow and black mascara, and placed a small amount of eye liner on her bottom lids.

When she looked at the clock and saw it was 7.28. “Crap” she cursed and hurriedly ran about the room, straightening things up before putting a silver crucifix necklace on. She was just about to put on some lip gloss when the door bell rang. She heard her mother open it and heard Giles greet her but no Spike. Where was he. Her mother did the asking for her. “Where’s Spike?” “Oh he forgot something, said he’d be over in a minute” Giles told her. So Buffy, relieved that she had a couple more minutes to perfect her look, finished with the lip gloss, and after spraying herself with some jasmine perfume, took one last look in the mirror. “Pretty damn good” she told her self, and smiled at the thought of seeing Spike again. She felt butterflies in her stomach at the thought that he would be in her home and that she would get to spend the evening with him.

The doorbell jarred her from her thoughts and heard her mother call to her. “Buffy can you get that!”. “Sure thing mom!” Buffy replied, and walked down the stairs to open the door. When she did her heart nearly stopped for good. Spike was standing there, his blonde hair messed up like he’d just got out of bed, wearing a black long sleeve shirt that was slightly open at the top and black jeans.

When Buffy answered the door, Spike was in awe at how amazing she looked, she had changed into a black top which showed a lot of cleavage, and dark blue jeans, her hair was perfectly straight and she looked stunning.

“Come in Spike” she managed to say, and as he stepped over the threshold he produced a single red rose from behind his back. “For the beautiful lady of the house” Spike said with a smile to die for. “Oh my god, it’s beautiful, thank you Spike” she said with a gasp. As she took the rose from him her fingers brushed slightly and lingered there for just a second.

While the majority of her brain had shut down when he had pulled the rose from behind his back, some part of it was still faithful to her and didn’t want her making an ass in front of him and still managed to kick start the rest of her brain back into working order. “My pleasure pet.” Spike told her. “Would you like a drink or something?” Buffy asked him when she shut the door. “I’m fine at the moment thanks”. In all truth he wanted a good few shots of whisky to calm his raging nerves, then he spotted a familiar book on the hall table. “Oh, whose reading ‘Return of the Native’?” Spike asked her. “I am. Gotta read it for College.” She sighed. Something sparked in Spike, ‘could it be, no, was she, god he hoped so’. “So do I, what College are you going to.” “St.James’ down the road.” Buffy replied, her stomach even more in knots, ‘was he going there, could he be, oh my god please let him be’ Buffy silently prayed. Then she saw Spike’s eyes light up. “Me too.” Those two simple words had Buffy screaming for joy inside. “No way! What subjects are you taking?” Buffy said, trying hard to keep her happiness under wraps. “Well, English Literature” he said gesturing to the book, “Psychology, Classics, and English Language” Spike replied with a smile. “Wow, I’m doing Psychology and both English’s as well, I not doing Classics though, I’m doing Physical Ed. This is so great!” Buffy said a little too enthusiastically. She was using all her self restraint not to jump into his arms and kiss him all over his body. “At least I’ll know someone there now.” Spike smiled down at Buffy. “Well next week if you want I’ll introduce you to Xander and Willow, they’re going to St.James too.” Spike’s heart fell, Xander. That was a guys name. “So, i-is Xander, is he your… boyfriend?” Buffy smiled, she could hear the nervousness in his voice. “No! Will, Xander and I have been best friends for five years” A wave of relief washed over Spike. “What about you, do you have a girlfriend?” Buffy asked, praying to whoever was listening that the answer would be in her favour. “Nope, I’m totally single.” Spike smiled.

Just then Joyce and Giles emerged from the kitchen. “Hello Spike, it’s nice to see you again.” Joyce greeted him. “It’s a pleasure to see you again too.” Spike replied. “Well, dinners ready, so if you kids wanna sit down and we’ll bring the food out.” Joyce told them. “Let me help you with something Mrs Summers.” Spike offered. “That’s OK Spike, we’ve got it” Joyce called as she and Giles left for the kitchen again. Buffy turned to face Spike. “So, dining room” Buffy said gesturing for him to follow her. “I hope lasagne’s alright” Buffy asked. “Of course pet, I love Italian food.” Spike said as they entered the dining room. “I know what you mean, I live off of pasta” Buffy said as Spike stepped in front of her and pulled her chair out for her. ‘oh god, oh god, perfect gentleman, kind, courteous, sexy’ her mind screamed. “Thanks” Buffy managed to say as she sat and Spike took a seat opposite her.

Giles and Joyce walked into the room with several bowls and dishes containing a huge lasagne in one, salad in another and bread in a basket. Buffy spotted the wine in a glass before her, she took a long drink from it to calm herself, she was fast losing her self control. As her gaze flitted to Spike a naughty scenario involving Spike invaded her mind. He was suddenly at her side, picking her up and as she locked her legs around his waist he swept everything off the table, lay her down on it and assaulted her mouth with a passionate, lust filled kiss before trailing kisses down her neck, then his hand slipped under her shirt and just as it was about to delve inside her bra… “Buffy, would you like some bread” came from the reality Giles, and snapped her quickly out of her day dreaming. “Oh, um, uh, yes please, thank you.” She managed to say.

As the food was passed around and dished up, Buffy’s gaze kept darting to Spike’s and then quickly away again. Unknowingly to her, Spike kept on stealing glances at Buffy, until they both looked at each other at the same time. Spike gave her a sultry smile, and Buffy managed to give a brief smile back, before becoming unusually interested in her food. As dinner went on, Giles and Spike told Buffy and her mother about their two years in America, and what it had been like out there. When their hunger had been satiated, Giles and Joyce started to clear the table. Buffy and Spike started to help, but when they reached for the bread basket at the same time, Buffy’s hand got there first, and Spike’s hand was over hers. She felt the familiar tingle shoot up her arm when he had shook her hand earlier, and when he had handed her the rose. Her brain screamed “PULL YOUR HAND AWAY!” but her heart pleaded with her to keep her hand there, if he pulled his hand away she could follow suit and pretend like it was an accident, if he didn’t pull his hand away, surely that only meant good.
Spike’s brain was screaming “PULL YOUR HAND AWAY YOU GIT!” but his heart told him to keep it there. If Buffy yanked her hand away then he could too. Pretend he didn’t mean for that to happen. Of course it had been by accident but the feeling of her skin underneath his sent his heart racing.
He wasn’t pulling his hand away, so she kept hers there. She looked up and saw Spike gazing into her eyes. His fingers moved slightly, gently stroking her hand. Buffy was just about to speak when Giles came into the dining room to retrieve the dirty plates and Buffy and Spike sprang apart. She suddenly felt rather hot “I’m just gonna go outside for some air, it’s a bit hot in here.” She turned to leave the room, but turned back. “Coming Spike?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thankyou so much for the reviews i got for the first chaoter. I have the next chapter written up and i'll post it later this evening as i have to go to work now. So leave reviews and i'll post as soon as i get back from work.
This chapter is dedicated to Allison, blondiebear, shippy, Jenn, BuffyandSpikeForever, songal, and Lacey. Thanks so much for your wonderful reviews. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)
Scars and Swings by spikeslover
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Buffy lead Spike out into the dark garden, the only light coming from the huge moon that loomed over them. She stopped at their hammock and sat motioning for Spike to sit as well. “So you need to tell me more about yourself.” Spike could see Buffy was smiling up at him, the moon light bathed her features in a pale, silver glow. “You haven’t heard enough already?” Spike smirked. “I’ve heard about your last high school, where you used to live, all that, but I want to know more about you, what things you like.” Spike smiled down at her, her scent intoxicating him. She was so close to him, all he wanted to do was lean down and capture those beautiful, perfect lips. “Well, I like reading, I play the guitar, I like walking. My favourite band is the Ramones, with the Sex Pistols coming a very close second. Anything else…” Buffy reached up and traced the scar on his left eyebrow. It felt like electricity coursing through his body. “How’d you get this?” “It was when I was living in Kent a couple of years ago, some guys were beating up my deaf mate. He was trying to tell them he was deaf, but you know, deaf people, their vocabulary isn’t as well defined because they can’t hear themselves speaking. Anyway these guys thought he was taking the piss out of them so they clocked him one. So I stepped up, knocked one of the guys out, but didn’t see the fist coming from the other direction, and…” he trailed off gesturing to his scar. “Did it hurt?” Buffy asked quietly, mesmerised by his tale of heroism. He got hurt protecting someone else, this guy just seemed too good to be true. “Not really. What about you? Any war wounds?” Buffy got up off the hammock, and stood before the garden swing, “This was the culprit of many accidents. I haven’t been able to bring myself to go on it again since I fell of when I was about nine and broke my arm in three places.” Buffy didn’t realise Spike was standing next to her. “Well its about time you faced your fears.” Spike said quietly. “Oh no, I don’t think so” Buffy said backing away. Spike caught her arm gently. “I promise I’ll catch you if you fall” Spike whispered. Buffy smiled up at him before sitting gently on the swing. Spike moved behind her and pushed gently and she moved forwards and then back in one swift motion. Each time he caught her around the waist, and then pushed her away again gently.

Spike placing his hands on her waist each time he caught her slowly eased her fears away. Then she realised he was softly whispering to her when he caught her. “Makes you feel free…” “No restraints…” “free to feel…” “Free to do what you want…” Then he stopped her flush against his body and she placed her feet on the ground keeping her in the position she was. Spike’s hands moved around to her bare stomach. “Free to do what your heart…what your body desires…” Buffy was entranced. The cool breeze brushing through her hair, the wind rushing through the leaves, Spike’s hands on her body, she had never felt so much desire in her body, than that for the man standing behind her. His warm breath was whispering across the back of her neck.

Buffy ran one hand down to where his hands rested on her abdomen and the other snaked behind her to run up to the back of Spike’s neck and gently play with the hairs there. She pushed back a little more with her feet and heard Spike groan softly, and felt an obvious hardness against the small of her back. Buffy let out a breathy moan. Her hand was resting over his and she gently guided it down towards the top of her jeans, and Spike’s already aching cock grew harder when he realised what she needed him to do. She turned her head slightly and saw his eyes, now cloaked with desire, staring into hers. Their lips were so close that they were sharing breaths. She was just about to close the distance between them when light fell across the garden from the back door being opened. “Buffy, Spike? You out here?” It was Joyce, but luckily she didn’t see them. Buffy gasped, a mix of needing to let this pent up desire out, and at almost being caught. “Coming Mom!” Buffy called a little too breathily. “God I wish you were coming” Spike whispered huskily in her ear, his hand travelling a little further south. Buffy released a small moan, but then remembered her mother was at the door and could see them any time, and she sprang away from Spike and tried to look as innocent as possible as her mother stepped out on to the back porch. Buffy looked back at Spike with an ‘oh how much I want you’ and ‘I’m so sorry’ look. He smiled at her, knowing full well that if Joyce had caught he and Buffy in the position they were in just a few seconds ago he would never stand a chance of seeing her again. After all Joyce seemed to like him but he was damn sure that after just a few hours of knowing her daughter, she wouldn’t be too happy to see Spike with his hands down Buffy’s pants.
Buffy tried to get her breathing under control and she and Spike walked back into the house and innocently as they could.
They reached the front door and saw Joyce saying goodbye to Giles. Spike took Buffy’s hand in his and placed a soft kiss on it. “See you tomorrow luv.” Then he and his dad left for their house.

Spike turned one last time before entering his house to see Buffy watching him go. He waved a goodbye before entering his house. Buffy turned back inside and sighed. “I’m beat mom, I’m gonna head for bed. Need any help with the dishes” Buffy offered. “I’m okay sweetie, Mr.Giles helped me” Joyce replied. “Ok, see you in the morning mom.” She placed a chaste kiss on her mothers cheek before running up to her bedroom.

She shut and locked the door and took in a deep breath. She looked out of her window and her heart almost stopped for a beat. She saw Spike at his window, shirtless. A smile fell across Buffy’s lips. If she could see him, chances were he could see her. She put her back to the window and pretended that she was simply undressing for the night.

Spike had sprinted up the stairs after saying a hasty goodnight to his dad. His room had the bare necessities out, the bed was made up, but that was about it, most of his other stuff was still in boxes or downstairs waiting to be brought up in the morning. He turned to see something that made his still hard cock grow harder. Buffy was undressing in front of her window with her back to him. She was dressed in just a black bra and thong, but from this distance he couldn’t see the detail. Just the underwear and Buffy’s golden hair flowing down her back. He turned back from the window, locked his door and shed his trousers, freeing his aching hardness.
Buffy looked back over her shoulder to see Spike drop his trousers, but unfortunately he had his back to her and she only saw his perfectly formed ass, just begging to be bitten. His light went off and she saw no more of the ‘Spike strip show’.
Buffy climbed into bed and her thoughts turned back to the events that had happened in the garden and she found herself retracing the path Spike’s hands had taken, only this time there was no mother bursting in on them and her hand went all the way into her damp thong.
Spike had shut off the light and was now laying on his bed and remembering the way Buffy’s skin had felt, the way she had wanted him so badly she had pushed his hand further towards the destination they were already heading for. His hand was wrapped around his shaft and he pumped it slowly, using the drops of pre-cum to lubricate his actions.
Buffy used her free hand to remove her bra and she turned off her bedside lamp and removed her thong shortly after. While one hand tugged at her breasts she imagined it was Spike’s hand that was making its way back to its goal. She ran her finger lightly over her clit and gasped at how already aroused she was. “Spike” she whispered, “Oh god Spike” she gasped as her finger slid up inside her opening and her hips raised off the bed to meet her fingers.
Spike remembered Buffy’s sent so well, it was as if she were right here with him, her clever little hand pumping his cock, making him painfully hard, and squeezing harder. Spike closed his eyes. “Buffy” He moaned. “Oh fuck Buffy” his hips rising off the bed to meet his hand.
Buffy now inserted two fingers into herself and rubbed harder, “oh fuck, yes! Oh fuck Spike!” she gasped, her hand picking up pace, her other hand squeezing her hardened nipple, imagining it was Spike’s tongue sucking them. Thoughts of Spike’s tongue drove her to new heights as she imagined his tongue working furiously on her clit and his fingers pumping in and out of her. “oh baby so close!”

Spike could feel his orgasm coming. The knot in his stomach kept getting tighter. “Fuck me Buffy, use your tongue, ah!” He whispered
Buffy was so close all she needed was release. “Oh, uh, yeah, now, so close, I’m coming” she whimpered as quietly as she could, thrusting her fingers in and out of herself. That’s when she heard it, soft groans travelling on the still night air through the open window. Then… “oh fuck me Buffy”. Spike was jacking off thinking about her. Their houses weren’t that far apart but she could still hear him. That was all she needed to send her into a furious orgasm, “uh, now, I’m coming, SPIKE!” was the last words she got out before she bit her lip to stop herself from screaming the house down with the force of her orgasm.
He was almost there, he could feel it, then he heard it, a moaned “uh, now, I’m coming, SPIKE”, from Buffy. ‘Oh god, she’s getting herself off ‘cos of me’. That was all he needed to gain release. And he came, hard “Oh fuck Buffy!”, then clenching his teeth to keep as quiet as possible.
Buffy’s orgasm coursed through her like molten hot lava and her body jerked as her juices coated her fingers, but in her mind it was Spike’s fingers that had brought her to climax. As her orgasm subsided she fell into a blissful sleep, just as Spike had when he had come down from his high.
Tomorrow was going to be very interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I had to relieve the sexual tension some how! I hope you like this chapter. keep the reviews coming in. I love reading them. I'm in the process of writing the next chapter. Hopefully i'll post tomorrow.
Decisions and Coffee by spikeslover
AN-: Ok I do realise that in reality Joyce and Giles would most likely have heard Buffy and Spike’s antics last night, but for arguments sake, lets just say they went temporarily deaf while Buffy and Spike were…relieving their tension!
Thank you so much for the wonderful reviews. I’m so glad people are enjoying this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy awoke the next day with the sunlight streaming in through the window, she could hear a noise coming from somewhere, but couldn’t hear what it was. She opened her eyes, and squinted around the room for the source of the noise. Then she realised it wasn’t coming from her room. It was coming from outside. She sat up, but fell back onto the bed. Mornings really didn’t agree with her.

As her sleep filled mind cleared, the sound became clearer. It was music she could hear, or more precisely, a guitar. She managed to haul herself out of bed, and threw on a bathrobe. She went to her window and looked out. Spike’s window was open and she could hear an electric guitar being played, she wondered which band it was. Spike had said he liked the Ramones and Sex Pistols, but having heard none of their songs, she did not know who it was, if it were either of them at all. Just then she saw Spike walk slowly past the window, his electric guitar in his hands, and he was pacing around the room playing. It was amazing. Damn that man had talent. She sat there listening to Spike playing until he suddenly stopped and left the room. Giles had probably called him or something.

She looked at her clock. 8.21 the digital display read. Buffy then set about getting showered and dressed.

At about five to nine, Buffy made her way downstairs and found her mother in the kitchen reading the newspaper and drinking coffee. “Morning honey. Sleep well?” Buffy’s mind flitted back to last nights events and felt a wave of pleasure wash though her when she remembered how she had got off thinking about Spike and how she had heard him calling out ‘oh fuck me Buffy’ and a series of groans. “Yeah, very well, thanks. I think helping Spike move in tired me out” Buffy replied, pouring herself a glass of Orange Juice. Although the moving in she really wanted Spike to have done last night was a totally different matter.

“What are you up to today?” Joyce asked her.
“Well I was planning on taking Spike round the neighbourhood. You know, a sort of guided tour, just to get him familiarised with things. I’ll see if Xander and Willow are free so Spike can meet them, that way he’ll know a few people when he comes to St.James’.”
“That’s a good idea. He’s a very nice boy isn’t he” Joyce said.
Buffy inwardly leapt for joy. Her mother liked Spike, although she was sure that if she had seen what they were up to in the garden last night she would have a very different view on him.
“Yeah, he is” Buffy agreed quietly.

After consuming some toast and another glass of orange juice, Buffy brushed her teeth and gave herself the once over in the mirror. After she was satisfied with her appearance she pocketed her wallet and phone and headed out to see Spike.

When she arrived next door she saw Giles come out of the front door and collect the mail from the letter box. When he saw her he greeted her warmly. “Good morning Buffy. How are you today?”
Buffy smiled at him. “I’m good thanks, how are you?”
“Very well thank you.” Giles replied.
“I was wondering if I could borrow your son for a few hours today, I was going to show him around, give him the guided tour so to speak.” Buffy asked.
“I’m sure he would love to, he’s been up since six this morning unpacking everything. Come in and you can ask him” Giles said, motioning for Buffy to follow him inside.

Giles shut the door behind him and stopped at the bottom of the stairs and called “William!”
“Yes Dad!” was yelled from somewhere upstairs.
“Buffy’s here” Giles told him, before excusing himself saying he had some more unpacking to do. After watching Giles go she turned back and saw Spike coming down the stairs.
“Hey pet, how are you?” He asked, smiling at her as he descended.
“I’m good how are you…” then she smiled innocently as she added “…sleep well?”
“I had very pleasant dreams.” Spike smirked as he reached the last step.
“That’s good to... hear” Buffy smiled wickedly, emphasising the last word.
Their banter was cut short as Giles entered the hall and crossed over into the living room.

“I was wondering if you were free today, I was gonna show you around the neighbourhood.” Buffy asked. Spike’s eyes lit up.
“Hmm, spend all day moving boxes from one room to another, or have a guided tour with a beautiful woman. Decisions, decisions” Spike acted as if he was mulling it over.
Buffy’s insides were dancing. He had just called her beautiful.
Spike smiled. “I’m all yours pet.” “See you later dad!” Spike called to Giles as he and Buffy headed out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They’d barely got out of the driveway before Buffy’s mobile started to ring. She opened it to see the display flashing ‘Willow Mobile’. She pressed the receive button and put it to her ear.
“Hey Will………. I’m fine, how are you? ……….yeah ………. I’m with Spike at the moment ………. My new next door neighbour ………. Yeah he is ……….hold on I’ll ask him”
She put her hand over the receiver. “Willow and Xander want to meet for coffee later, do you want to come? You don’t have to.” Buffy asked him.
“Coffee sound good, although I’m more of a tea drinker. Dad’s bloody traditions have rubbed off on me.” Spike replied.
Buffy smiled and turned back to the phone. “Yeah, Spike’s up for it ………. When do you want to meet? ………. Eleven ………. OK, see you then ………. I will ……….ok, bye” Buffy ended the call and put the phone back in her pocket.
“Are you sure you don’t mind.” Buffy asked. “Of course not, you said last night that they go to St,James’?”. Buffy nodded.
“Well, I’ll know two more people in that case won’t I.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They arrived at Costa at about ten to eleven. On the ‘Buffy tour’ Spike had been shown the local park near the college. It was beautiful with the leaves just turning from green to browns, oranges and reds. On the way had been the cinema, the local night club ‘Lush’, various restaurants and café’s, all situated about two miles from their houses. They lived just outside town, and the view they got in their way in had been amazing. The town was quite small, situated in the rural Sussex countryside. It was nothing like where he had lived in America where it had all been industrialised and commercialised.

The countryside surrounding them was beautiful, with rolling hills and trees as far as you could see, the roads were quiet, but grew gradually busier as they neared the town. Spike hadn’t really seen much of the area when he and his Dad had bought the house and on their way into town, Buffy pointed out a small river that was brilliant to relax by in the summer. It took them about half an hour to walk into town, and Buffy would have driven but seeing as she wanted to show Spike the beauty of the countryside surrounding them it was better to walk than have it whizzing by the window.

When they walked into Costa, it was virtually deserted, apart from a few tables with couples situated at them. Buffy walked up to the counter and placed her order of tea for Spike and a cappuccino for herself. She was just about to reach into her wallet when Spike handed some money to the waiter.
“My treat” he smiled down at Buffy.
“You don’t have to do that.” Buffy told him. “At least let me pay for my drink.” She asked him.
“Nope, you took the time to show me around it’s the least I could do.” He told her.

The waiter handed them their drinks and they walked over and sat on one of the sofa’s against the wall, placing their drinks on the table in front of them. While Spike was leaning forwards Buffy stealthily slipped a five pound not into Spike’s back pocket.

When Spike looked at her, she realised she wasn’t as stealthy as she thought, and tried to look as innocent as possible, shifting her gaze to one of the paintings on the wall, before stealing a glance at Spike who was giving her an playful accusatory glare.
He reached round and pulled the money from his back pocket, before leaning towards her. Buffy crossed her arms so her hands were out of his reach, but instead Spike slipped the note underneath the strap of her thong which was peaking up from above her jeans.
“Hey! Don’t treat me like you’re personal stripper.” Buffy joked.
“If only luv, if only.” Spike whispered hotly in her ear, his hand gently caressing her waist just above where he had slipped the money. Buffy swallowed. ‘God, how could this man make the simple exchange of money so sexy?’
His breath on her neck, and his hand’s caress giving her a very vivid memory of last night.
Buffy glanced at the doorway and saw Willow and Xander walking in. She turned her gaze back to Spike and saw him looking at her with the same look in his eyes as there had been last night.
She took in a shaky breath before managing to form the words “Willow… Xander…they’re here.”
Spike’s eyes shifted to see a red haired girl and a boy with black hair, both about the same age as Buffy walking in. Spike sighed and pulled away from Buffy. Buffy smiled at him, hoping to convey in her eyes just how much she wanted him, before standing up to greet her friends.

“Hey guys” Buffy greeted her friends with a hug. Turning to Spike, she introduced her friends to him.
“Guys this is Spike, Spike this is Willow and Xander.” Spike smiled at them and shook each of their hands, Willow in a gentle, soft shake, Xander in a more manly but still polite way.
Xander turned to Willow, “I’m gonna get us some drinks.” He turned and walked to the counter to place his order.
Willow seated herself on the sofa opposite Buffy and Spike. “So Spike, Buffy told me you’re her new neighbour. Where’d you move from?” Willow asked Spike.
“California, but I was only out there for the past two years. Before then I was living in Kent.” Spike replied.
“Ah, well that explains why you don’t sound American at all. What was it like out there?”
“Well, the weather was different, but even that couldn’t keep me from coming back to the mother land. It’s just so much more peaceful and relaxed out here.” Spike replied.
“So what…thanks” Willow said as Xander handed her a cup of coffee.
“So what college are you going to?” Willow asked.
Spike stole a quick glance at Buffy before replying “St.James.”
“Hey, same as us. At least you won’t be a total newbie!” Xander chimed in.

The rest of the conversation was filled with Spike getting to know more about Willow and Xander and they in turn knowing more about Spike. Buffy didn’t say much during the conversations, her heart was still racing from the near repeat performance of last night. When they got up to leave, Xander offered Buffy and Spike a lift back to their house as he had driven to town with Willow. Buffy gratefully accepted. Being this close to Spike was eating at her self-control. If she didn’t get somewhere private with him she was going to throw herself on him and beg that her take her there and then.

Xander pulled up outside Buffy’s house about 10 minutes after they left Costa. “Hey, have you guys got any plans for tonight?” Willow asked.
“I don’t think so.” Buffy replied, she looked at Spike. “I’m just gonna be doing some more unpacking.”
“Well Xander and I were gonna catch a movie then head over to Lush. You guys wanna come? It’s up to you of course, if you want to.” Willow finished.
Spike glanced at Buffy. “I’m up for it if you are?”
Her brain was screaming at her. ‘DARK CINEMA, IN VERY CLOSE PROXIMITY TO SPIKE, THEN NIGHT CLUB AND DANCING! IF YOU GO YOU I WILL NOT BE IN CHARGE OF YOUR SELF-CONTROL”
While her brain was screaming, her mouth managed to produce the words “Yeah sure why not!” Her mind groaned. ‘why do I even bother’.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thankyou guys so much for the reviews. I can't tell you how much it means to me that you took the time to read and review my story. I hope you liked the chapter. I'll update again as soon as i can i promise.
This chapter is dedicated to Allison, Sarah g, spuffylurkergirl, Essi, BuffyandSpikeForever, Franchesca, songal, Lacey, dar, darla and Cordykitten.
Hot and Spicy by spikeslover
AN-: I am SO sorry I haven’t updated sooner. We got a new computer at the beginning of the week and it’s still not working! Time’s also been very limited ‘cos of my family wanting to use the old computer, plus exams and stuff, but now they’re over, I hope to continue updating as regularly as possible.
So here’s the next chapter…enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy had never spent so long deciding what to wear. Clothes had been pulled out of the wardrobe and thrown back in countless times, she was sure she had tried on the same outfits several times and didn’t realise it. She wanted to look sexy and irresistible because tonight, she had decided, she was going to make her move. Buffy was sick of people interrupting her and Spike every time they got even close to kissing. She wanted to feel his lips on her so badly.

After about three quarters of an hour Buffy decided on a pair of light blue jeans, and a black halter neck top.
Buffy looked at her clock and saw it was twenty five to five, which meant she had just over two hours till Xander and Willow were coming to pick them up. She lay her clothes on her bed and was just about to go downstairs to fix herself something to eat before she got ready, when a highly interesting thought crossed her mind.

She picked up the phone in the hall and dialled, and after just three rings it picked up.
“Hello?” the voice on the other end spoke. It sent shivers down her spine just to hear his voice.
“Hey Spike it’s me.”
“Hey luv, you OK?” Spike asked.
“I’m fine, how’re you?”
“I’m good thanks pet.”
“ I was wondering if you had any plans for dinner?”
“I was gonna grab a bite to eat before we went out.”
“Well, why don’t you come over here, I was gonna order pizza, but if you’re…”
“Pizza sounds great!” Spike cut her off.
Buffy smiled, “So how about you come over about six o’clock. What pizza shall I order you?”
“The hottest, spiciest one on the menu.” Spike purred down the line.
“Sure you can handle it?” Buffy quipped.
“Oh I can handle anything you give me pet.”
“Care to wager on that?”
“Just name your terms luv.” Spike purred.
“Fine, if you can eat all of the hottest, spiciest, mouth burning pizza I choose, then you can have…anything…you…want” Buffy whispered saucily.
“Anything?”
“Anything” Buffy confirmed.
“OK, see you at six, but it better be hot.” He finished before putting the phone down.
‘Oh I assure you it will be Spike’ Buffy thought to herself as she ran upstairs to re choose her outfit. ‘It’ll definitely be hot’.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy stepped out of the shower, steam filling the bathroom. She walked over to the window and opened it, letting the steam out. The sun was setting over the hill and it silhouetted the trees in a warm orange, making the trees and bushes look black. She walked into her bedroom and smiled at her choice of wardrobe. Spike wanted hot, he’d get hot. Who said it was just the pizza that had the right, to make Spike drool. She dried off and pulled on a lacy black, strapless bra and a black thong that had ribbons at the side to tie it together. She wrapped a dry towel around her and picked up the phone. She dialled the number from the pizza flyer that she had brought upstairs from the kitchen.
When she had ordered the hottest pizza the pizza place had, and also asked if they could add extra chilli’s to it, she set about doing her hair. Twenty minutes later it was dry and she looked over at the clock and saw she had twenty five minutes till Spike arrived, and the pizza shortly after.
She got out her make-up and applied a dark pink shade to her eyes and a few sweeps of black mascara. She outlined her eyes in black eyeliner, and smudged it slightly to give her eyes a smoky, sultry look. She got out a dark red lip gloss and a peachy rose blusher, which she brushed over her cheeks to give them a bit of colour.

When she had finished with her make-up she swept her hair up on the back of her head and placed grips in it to keep it there, and left a few strands hanging down. With about ten minutes till Spike arrived she pulled her clothes and shoes on. She threw all her necessities into a small hand bag and straightened up her room, throwing things into drawers and smoothing the bed out, just as the door bell rang. She walked down the stairs and opened it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Buffy opened the door Spike almost passed out. He opened his mouth but no sound came out. Buffy was dressed in black leather pants and a black, lace decorated bustier that pushed her breasts up and made a certain part of Spike’s anatomy spring to life.
“Your hot, spicy food will be here soon” She purred lustily.
The temporary block between his brain and mouth seemed to dissipate and he felt a new desire rise deep within him as he stepped closer to her.
“I think it’s already arrived.” Spike whispered huskily staring down into her eyes before winding a hand around to the small of her pack and pulling her against him. She gasped as his hips ground against hers and she felt his obvious desire for her, rubbing against her leather covered crotch. She looked up and gazed into his eyes.
“You thought any more about your…” she pushed her crotch into his jean covered cock, “…prize?”
“Oh I know exactly what I want.” Spike groaned out.
“Good”, Buffy coked her head to one side, “’cos I know what I want when you lose.”
“Sorry luv, but that ain’t gonna happen.” Spike smirked down at her as a motor scooter pulled up in front of Buffy’s house and a pizza delivery guy stepped off. He took the pizza out of the box keeping it warm on the back of his bike and walked up the drive way.
“Miss Summers?” The boy asked.
“Yeah.” Buffy smiled up at Spike before stepping away to take the pizza from the boy.
“That’s sixteen pounds eighty please.” They boy told Buffy and she handed him a twenty and told him to keep the change. He smiled gratefully and thanked her before turning and getting back on his scooter and driving off.
“Nope” Buffy told Spike as he reached for his wallet. “My treat” She smiled as she walked back into the house.

Spike followed Buffy into the kitchen, her ass swaying from side to side oh so provocatively. Spike didn’t know how much longer his restraint would last. She placed the pizza’s on the island in the middle of the kitchen.
“Your mum not home?” Spike asked as he sat opposite Buffy.
“No, she’s staying overnight with a friend who’s just had a baby. So it’s just me. Home all alone till tomorrow afternoon.” Buffy smiled devilishly. “Now, about this little wager. If I win, you have to finish what you started in the garden the other night.”
‘Running his hands over Buffy’s body, hell that wasn’t a forfeit he was expecting’ “Seems reasonable” Spike whispered huskily.
“But you still need to tell me what you expect to win.” Buffy told him.
“Suggest something, and I’ll see if I like it?” Spike’s eyes boring into hers.
“Alright.” Buffy smiled, picking up a slice of the pizza that was to be Spike’s doom. She walked around stood in front of him.
“If you win, you get a little more of that stripper action you wanted earlier, how does that sound?”
Spike leaned forward, his mouth opening and his tongue darting out to take a bite out of the pizza but Buffy pulled it back. Buffy’s eyes hooded with desire stared into his as thoughts about what that tongue could do to her rushed through her mind.
“Ah, no biting yet. Is that what you want? A private…” Buffy leaned her body towards him, keeping the pizza out of reach, “…personal…” She ran her free hand down his chest to the belt buckle on his jeans and cupped the mound in his trousers, causing him to groan and his eyes to close. “…strip?”
Buffy had no idea where this confident passion had arisen from, but she damn well liked it.
Spike slowly opened his eyes. “You got yourself a deal.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN-: Sorry this chapter is so short, like I said before time really wasn’t on my side. I hope you liked it. I will write the next chapter as soon as I can, and you’ll find out the outcome of the wager then. Hope you liked it.
This chapter is dedicated to sarah g, blondiebear, darla, Franchesca, BuffyandSpikeForever, seraiza, tina, Lacey, songal and Cordykitten. Thanks so much for your kind and inspiring reviews.
Rewards & Movies by spikeslover
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spike was reeling from Buffy’s proposition. He could feel there was something between them, but he had no idea how much she wanted him. All he had been able to think about since meeting her was how he wanted to run his hands all over her and worship her body with his mouth. He had had no idea that when he had agreed to this little wager that if he succeed or failed really held no consequences for him. Provided there were no interruptions he would be able to show Buffy just how much he desired her.

Now he was down to his last piece of pizza. Buffy had certainly been right when she had told him it would be hot and spicy, although he didn’t realise Buffy herself was going to be hotter than anything he could ever dream of. When Buffy had leant down to a cupboard to get out a plate Spike almost died from choking on his food when her leather covered ass presented itself to his view. Buffy thought he was almost giving up, but the prospect of a strip from Buffy spurred him on and he was almost done, although his mouth was raging like an inferno.

Spike swallowed the last piece of pizza and smirked at Buffy. “Looks like you owe me some stripper action.”
“Seems I do.” Buffy grinned sinfully as she got up from her stool and walked over to Spike like a panther pursuing its prey. “But it’ll have to wait till later ‘cos Xander’s gonna be here any minute.”
She pushed Spike’s legs apart slightly and stepped in between them so she was closer to him. She laid her left hand on the top of Spike’s thigh, close to his cock and moved her other hand so that her fingers were slowly trailing down the top of his chest. She moved her face agonisingly close to his, her lips mere centimetres from his.
“Can you wait till later?” she whispered, her eyes hooded with desire and lust, as she darted her tongue out and it brushed quickly and lightly against Spike’s lips like butterfly wings.

Spike took in a shaky breath as his hand ran up the side of her stomach brushing against her breast as it continued its path up to Buffy’s lips. He brushed his thumb against her bottom lip as Buffy kissed it and her tongue darted out and licked it once, gently.
Their eyes had never left each others since Buffy had got up from her seat. They both knew Xander would be here in a few minutes, but Spike made the decision that both their hearts and bodies wanted.
“No” Spike half whispered, half gasped as he pulled her body against his and crushed his lips to hers.

Despite all the flirting, this was the first time they had kissed and it felt like a fire was rising deep within their bodies. Buffy’s tongue immediately darted into Spike’s mouth and he caressed it with hers.
Spike hands went down to her waist and he lifted her up as she jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist. He sucked her bottom lip into his mouth as she claimed his mouth again in a fiery kiss, their tongues duelling, her crotch grinding against his cock. They both gasped as Spike’s hips thrust forward, applying more pressure. Buffy broke away, gasping for breath as Spike trailed kisses along her jaw line and down her throat.
He licked and kissed his way up to her ear and whispered huskily “God Buffy, I need you so much.” Buffy pushed her hips down, applying more force and was rewarded with a groan from Spike.

Buffy ran her hand down Spike’s chest and was halfway through undoing his belt buckle when there was a knock at the front door. Spike pulled back and rested his forehead against hers, their eyes staring into each others, breathing heavily. Buffy pressed her lips to his and sucked his lip in between hers. “Later…” she whispered against his lips, before climbing off Spikes lap, taking his hand and pulling him towards the door, Spike adjusting the rather obvious bulge in his pants on the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The car journey to the cinema had cooled off their wild desires for the moment. Buffy’s eyes darted to Spike’s, and as though her had felt her looking at him Spike looked at her and he saw in her eyes a mischievous, sinful, predatory look. He knew he was going to pay for beating Buffy in their wager, but hell, it was definitely worth it.

When they neared the cinema Xander parked in the car park opposite.
“You two OK?” Willow asked.
“Yeah. You seem a bit quiet.” Xander added as he got out of the car.
“Fine.” Buffy smiled.
“Yeah. Never better.” Spike assured him.

As they made their way over to the cinema, Spike and Buffy dropped back slightly from Willow and Xander so they couldn’t be heard. Spike stepped closer to Buffy and ran his hand down her arm, sending shivers up her spine.
“You know, I’m not gonna be able to last throughout the film without kissing you again.” Spike whispered.
“Well, if you do…you’ll get a reward later.” Buffy gave his ass a light slap as she sped up her walking slightly so Spike couldn’t grab her and threw a playful smile over her shoulder.
“Little minx.” Spike said quietly so only Buffy could hear, and she winked at him in reply before they walked through the front foyer of the cinema.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They walked into the cinema as the trailers for upcoming features were rolling. It wasn’t difficult to find spaces, this particular auditorium was the largest of the six, and there were probably only a few people in each row. Willow and Xander took two seats and Buffy and Spike sat in the two behind them.
As they discarded coats and placed them on the empty seats next to them, the film started and they made themselves comfy.

They managed to keep a lid on their desire till about half way through the film. That was until Buffy felt Spike’s fingers making patterns on her upper arm. She looked at him and saw he was watching the screen but a smile played across his lips as his hand travelled further down her arm. Spike turned his gaze on her and saw the playful ‘what are you doing’ look in her eyes.
He leaned in closer towards her and whispered “You didn’t say anything about touching”, his hand now resting on her stomach. Buffy took his duster from the pile of coats next to her and laid it across them.

Spikes hand travelled down to the clasp on her pants and skilfully undid it, sliding his hand down into her thong, the zipper being pushed down as he went. Buffy’s breath caught in her throat as his finger ran lightly across her clit, her eyes falling closed.
“You like that kitten?” Spike whispered hotly in her ear, catching the lobe lightly in between his teeth.
Her mouth formed the word ‘yes’ but no sound came out.

Luckily the film they had chosen to see was all action and explosions, which meant lots of noise to cover up Buffy and Spike’s lustful behaviour.
Buffy’s hips lifted off the seat as Spike delved one finger into her damp pussy. “Gonna make you come baby.” Spike murmured softly to her.
Her brain granted her one coherent thought in the midst of Spike’s ministrations, and her hand moved across to Spike’s belt buckle and she turned her head and looked into his eyes, before whispering “I can’t be selfish now can I?” her hand moving inside his jeans. She was pleasantly surprised to find no boxers.

Buffy undid the zipper and released his hardening cock. She wrapped her hand around it and stroked up and down once, causing Spike to groan quietly. Buffy gripped Spike’s cock harder as he thrust two fingers inside of her, and rubbed his thumb across her clit.
She stroked her hand up, running her fingers around the head, at which point Spike’s hips jerked, a sure sign that he enjoyed that. As his fingers sped up, Buffy’s grip tightened as she stroked down and up again, each time she reached the head, his hips jerking.
“God Buffy…I’m not gonna be able to hold on much longer.” Spike moaned in her ear.
“Me neither.” Buffy whispered, as Spike pinched her clit she whimpered softly. Spike could feel she was close, and as her pussy clamped down around his fingers he crushed his mouth down on hers and he came with her, each swallowing the others cries.
The film producers must have been on their side, because as they climaxed there was a huge, lengthy explosion in the movie, which covered up their passionate moans of release.

As they came down from their high, they caught their breath, whilst doing up zippers and belts. When they were straightened out, Buffy glanced at Willow and Xander, who were completely engrossed in the movie. She moved and leant in closer to Spike, resting her head on his shoulder. Spike kissed the top of her forehead before resting his head on the top of hers, and wrapping his arm around her pulling her close.
“Was that my reward for lasting as long as I did without kissing you?” Spike whispered.
“I think so.” Buffy replied, smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN-: Sorry I didn’t really give much detail about the film, but I doubt that’s what you wanted to read about. I hope you liked it. Stay tuned ‘cos there’s still College to come, and I wonder what naughty things they can get up to there. Plus I intend to put some shocker moments in……….
This chapter was dedicated to BuffyandSpikeForever, songal, Essi, shippy, Mimi, Seraiza, Lacey, Samica, Bint, Allison, spuffylurkergirl, blondiebear, Darla, sarah g, Franchesca. Thanks for your reviews guys. Now we have the new computer working I should be able to update regularly.
Lust and Emotions by spikeslover
I just realised I haven’t put a disclaimer on this story (or any of my other works on this site for that matter). Any hoo, I don’t own anything related to the Buffyverse (although I would like to own Spike and have my wicked way with him, but sadly that will have to remain a dream). All Buffy stuff belongs to Joss and co, and the songs used in this fan fic belong to the artists listed at the bottom of the page. I do not intend to cause any infringements of any laws what so ever :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the credits of the movie started to roll, Buffy and Spike quickly but unwillingly disentangled themselves from each other, just as Xander and Willow turned around.
“So what did you think guys?” Willow asked.
“It was great, that explosion in the middle, wow!” Buffy smiled and glanced at Spike who was putting on his leather duster a smile forming across his lips.
“I know it was like BOOM, you think they’re all dead but nope, it was all a ploy. That’s the secret to a good movie guys, lots of action and suspense.” Xander informed them.
“Said by the guy who has spent all his summer watching movies, so you’d better believe him.” Willow smiled as they all headed for the exit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They walked into Lush to the thumping beat of a dance song. Xander took the drink orders and he and Willow made their way to the bar as Buffy and Spike found an empty couch. Spike sat down, and took Buffy’s hand pulling her down next to him, and she landed with her legs draped over one of his. His mouth moved to trail kisses along her neck and she felt the fire rise within her.
“What about Will and Xander?” Buffy whispered, her teeth nipping at his ear lobe.
“They’ll be gone for a few minutes.” Spike assured her, his tongue now making its way across to the other side of her neck.
Buffy’s head dropped back onto the rear of the couch as she let out a breathy moan and pulled Spike’s lips to hers, her tongue entering his mouth to be met immediately by his. Spike moved his body slightly so he was now pressing Buffy up against the back of the couch with his upper body.
Spike broke off just as Xander and Willow turned from the bar and started heading in their direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They had been talking about their plans for when college started, when Buffy stood up and offered her hand out to Spike,
“Come on, we’re dancing.” She told him as he took her hand and she led him onto the dance floor.
“You see it too?” Willow asked Xander.
“Oh yeah, they totally want each other. D’you see the looks they were giving each other? I remember when you and I were like that.”
“Yeah. Although being only six years old I don’t think we were exchanging the kind of looks they were.” Willow grinned as she took a sip of her coke.
“Yeah. God I miss pre-school.” Xander sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy led Spike onto the dance floor as a sensual, rock song came on and Spike pulled Buffy close and she wrapped her arms around his neck while he wrapped his around her waist and ran his hands up and down the bare skin at the small of her back.

~~~~~
Hush child - lay your sweet lips on me
This greed - bigger than you and me
Will you come again
~~~~~

She looked deeply into his eyes and saw the desire creep back into them that had been there just before he had kissed her back at her house. The memories came flooding back of Spike’s hands running over her body while he worshiped her mouth with his tongue. She moved her hips against his, her hand running down the side of his face as he let out a breathy moan, his cock becoming harder as Buffy rubbed her body against his.

~~~~~
Body
Tongue tied and a visceral third degree
Feel warm - centre of gravity
Wash us all away
Body never lies
~~~~~

Buffy turned around and spooned in against Spike as he wrapped his arms around her waist. She ground her hips and shoulders against him and he put his head to her neck kissing it gently. She couldn’t care less who was watching right now. His lips felt too good, his tongue warm and soft, lapping at her neck.

~~~~~
Will you come again
Will we stay friends
Oh you paralyze
There are times when I wish
That I was you
Thick skinned- cities you drive me through
~~~~~

Buffy wound one hand up to the back of Spike’s head and placed the other on his hands that were resting on her stomach. Their bodies swayed in unison, her ass grinding against his rock hard cock.
Around them various coupled looked on jealously at the couple totally lost in each other. They could never hope to grasp their passion and lust. Buffy and Spike could convey it merely in their dancing.

~~~~~
Better than me - you're a woman
Seven days and my system is free again
We rise - lose it on oblivion
Falling away - sorry for the way
Your child is on fire
~~~~~

“Spike…” Buffy gasped as Spike’s teeth bit down gently on her bare shoulder to suppress a groan, her hips pushed back and she stroked her ass against him.
Spike wasn’t going to last much longer. “Buffy…god I want you…so much” he whispered huskily in her ear.

~~~~~
Lick these my ruby lips
Drop your protein pills
Better just to lose yourself
We kiss we kiss we kiss
~~~~~

Buffy turned around and rested her forehead on his as she captured his lips in a heart searing kiss. Their bodies moving together, their souls screaming out for each other, wanting to touch, to feel, craving deeper intensities that they were already feeling.

~~~~~
Pretty words could never say
Will you come again
~~~~~

Buffy wrapped her arms around Spikes upper body, her fingers playing with the short, unkempt strands of blonde hair at the nape of his neck as the music faded into a slow, enchanting one that Buffy recognised. She pulled her lips away from Spike and their movements slowed to a soft sway in time with the music.

~~~~~
I am colorblind
Coffee black and egg white
Pull me out from inside
I am ready, I am ready, I am ready, I am…
~~~~~

He had never felt so much lust and desire running through his body, but at the same time a feeling of peace and contentment. Spike stared into Buffy’s eyes, losing himself in her soul. He had only met her a day ago, but he felt like he had known her his whole life.

~~~~~
Taffy stuck and tongue tied
Stutter shook and uptight
~~~~~

Their foreheads still touching, the tip of his nose gently brushed against hers, before sweeping his lips softly against Buffy’s lips.

~~~~~
Pull me out from inside
I am ready, I am ready, I am ready, I am fine
~~~~~

Buffy took one hand from around Spike’s body and tenderly took his hand that was caressing small patterns on her hip and brought it up to his chest where she entwined her fingers with his and rested their hands over his heart. Buffy took Spike’s face in her free hand and pulled his lips to hers again to meet in a soft, sensual kiss, their eyes falling closed as they drowned in the sensations and passion that coursed through their veins.

~~~~~
I am covered in skin
No one gets to come in
Pull me out from inside
~~~~~

Buffy moved her body closer to Spike’s, needing to get as close to him as possible. Her body craved his, longed for his skin to be on hers. Their bodies swayed and their tongues danced, both desperate to get lost inside each other.

~~~~~
I am folded and unfolded and unfolding
I am colorblind
Coffee black and egg white
~~~~~

“Stay with me tonight.” Buffy breathed against his lips.
“If I do…” Spike whispered. “…I’ll never be able to leave you again.”
“Don’t ever leave me.” Buffy’s voice was now shaky. “God I can’t believe this…I’ve only known you a day but I know that I’m not going to be able to be without you.” She took in a trembling breath “The way you feel, the way you look at me, your voice, I want to cry at the thought that I might never have them again, but at the same time I want to lose myself in you completely.”
Spike pushed a lose strand of hair behind her ear.
“I’m not going anywhere.” He told her, before sealing his promise with a kiss.
“Let’s go” Buffy said softly, before pulling him over to Willow and Xander to tell them they were leaving.

~~~~~
Pull me out from inside
I am ready, I am ready, I am ready, I am fine
I am fine, I am… fine
~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN-: I hope that chapter wasn’t too soppy. They’ve just had so much desire running through them, that I wanted to write out some of the emotions they were feeling. I hope you liked it. You all know what’s coming next… :)

The first song was called ‘Body’ by Bush (They sang ‘Out of this World’ whish was the song playing during the crypt door scene in ‘Dead Things’).
The second song was ‘Colorblind’ by Counting Crows. The song was from ‘Cruel Intentions’ – you see why I said Buffy recognised it, sneaky eh ;)

This chapter is dedicated to Allison, Cordykitten, BuffyandSpikeForever, quasi, sarah g, samica, Bint, Franchesca, Lacey, Mimi, darla, seraiza, and songal. I can’t thank you guys enough for sticking with this story and taking the time to read and review it, and as a reward for you all, steamy smut coming right up ;)

P.S - If anyone can tell me how to make ceratin parts of the text italic i would be so greatful. When i try to do it i end up putting the whole text in italics. Thanks.
Stripteases and Admissions by spikeslover
Disclaimer -: I don’t own the buffyverse or characters relating to it. The songs used in this fic belong to the artists.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After letting Willow and Xander know they were leaving, Buffy and Spike grabbed their coats and left the club. They walked out into the cool night air, the music from the club becoming a dull thumping as the door shut behind them. As Spike’s eyes darted to the taxi rank just across from them he felt Buffy step in front of him and grab the front of his shirt and pull him down towards him. She captured his lips in a passionate kiss, tongues stroking, dominating. Spike’s arms wound around her, pulling her flush against his body, his hands caressing any skin he came into contact with.
Buffy walked backwards, pulling Spike with her, then broke off the kiss as quickly as it started before taking his hand and leading him towards one of the available taxi’s.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They pulled up in front of Buffy’s house and Spike handed over a ten pound note before exiting the taxi and jogging up the path after Buffy who was fishing her keys out of her bag. She felt two strong hands slide around her waist and hot, wet lips affix themselves to her neck as Spike came up behind her. He managed to continue his assault on her neck as they walked up to the front door. Buffy gasped when Spike’s hand ran across her stomach and down into her pants. Her head dropped back onto his shoulder and she took in a sharp breath as his clever finger came into contact with her hot core.
“Spike…” Buffy whispered, her body seemingly having a mind of its own as her hips thrust forwards, his fingers delving into her core as his other hand worked on undoing her pants fully to gain better access.
Buffy suddenly remembered they were still outside as the wind rushed against her face, and she took her key, desperately trying to ignore Spike’s ministrations on her and she inserted the key into the lock, turned and threw the door open.

Buffy unwillingly pulled Spike’s hand away as she turned and jumped up, wrapping her legs around his waist, her pussy aching to be tended to once again. She claimed his lips in a hot kiss as they walked into the darkened house, Spike kicking the door shut behind them.

Spike carried Buffy up the stairs, lips never leaving hers as she mumbled against his lips. “Last room at the end”. Spike made his way down the hall, and his grip with one arm tightened on her body as the other arm pushed the door open. Spike walked over to the bed and Buffy leant back pulling him down on top of her, and they landed softly. Buffy ran her hands down and over to the buttons on his shirt while Spike rid himself of his duster. Buffy then used all her strength to flip them over so that she was atop of him. She gazed down into his eyes with heated passion. As she finished working on the shirt buttons, kissing every part of flesh as it was exposed.
She pulled Spike up so that they were both sitting on the bed, her legs still wrapped around his waist.
“You still need your reward for winning the wager earlier.” She smiled wickedly.
Buffy climbed off Spike’s lap and made her way over to her CD player, swinging her hips as she walked. Spike sat on the edge of her bed as she grabbed a CD from the rack and placed it in, switching through to the number she knew was perfect. A sexy, beaty tune filled the room as Buffy turned back to him and smiled devilishly as she walked slowly towards Spike swaying to the music.

~~~~~~~
Do you wanna go dancin?
In a club?
We could have a good time and live it up.
Said if you wanna go dancing you gotta wear a tuxedo
And we could do the tango wherever we go
Said if you wanna do the tango then we're gonna need a ballroom
~~~~~~~

Buffy stopped in front of Spike and reached round undoing the zipper at the back of her bodice, slowly letting it drop to the floor and smiled at Spike’s response to her lace clad breasts. Buffy undid the clasp and zipper on her leather pants and slid them down, revealing her black thong to Spike. She pulled the clips out of her hair in one swift motion and it fell around her shoulders.

~~~~~~~
So she took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom
And then she did it...stripped me half naked
And told me that her body was sacred.
She said I could take it, if I danced with her
But somehow I knew that she was an Indian giver
I said 'what about tomorrow??'
She said 'what about tonight??'
She said 'trust me baby it’ll be alright'
~~~~~~~

She flicked her hair over her shoulder and stepped forwards and knelt on the bed, straddling Spike’s lap. She nipped at his neck as she rubbed her dripping core against his errection as she slid down his body, leaving a trail of kisses in her wake. When she was kneeling in front of Spike she took the zipper of his jeans in her teeth and pulled it down, using her free hand to undo the button at the top, and in a flash the pulled the jeans off and threw them over her shoulder.

~~~~~~~
She walked in wearin’ stiletto boots
First woman, weddin’ then honeymoon,
This girl that I thought I knew so well
Didn’t know her until we hit the hotel
And we're on the dance-floor, by the seashore
She said 'these nights we dance together is what I live for'
I said 'what about before, before these nights??'
She said 'ask me no questions and ill tell you no lies'
I said 'what about tomorrow??'
She said 'what about tonight??
Trust me baby it’ll be alright'
~~~~~~~

Buffy stood back up and swayed her hips to the music as she reached up and undid the clasp on the front of her bra tantalisingly slow. She had no idea where her confidence or the moves she was pulling were coming from but whatever was responsible, she hoped it was here to stay. Buffy let the bra fall to the floor and at the sight of her exposed breasts, Spike grew even harder. She prowled forwards and pushed Spike so he was lying on his back as she ran her tongue up the inside of his thigh. When she reached his aching cock, she gave it a brief flick with her tongue which caused Spike to groan and suck in a breath. She had never done anything like this before but it was as if her body was telling her what to do and hell, he seemed to like it the look of pleasure a sure indicator that she was doing the right thing.

~~~~~~~
And so we danced and danced and danced and danced and danced
So we danced and danced and danced and danced and danced all night.
12 o' clock the music stopped [music fades out to silence]
She walked away from me and took her shoes off
And she said 'that’s it'
And I knew it,
She said 'we cant dance without music.' [music starts up again]
I said 'we can dance tomorrow'
She said 'we've already danced tonight, trust me baby you’ll be alright'
It'll be alright.
It'll be alright.
~~~~~~~

As the song faded out she straddled him again.
“D’you like that?” She asked, one eyebrow raised, a sinful smile on her lips.
“What do you think?” Spike whispered as he arched his hips, his hard cock rubbing against her pussy.
Buffy’s breath caught in her throat and Spike flipped them over so he was on top of her as the song changed to a slower, more romantic, yet rock beat.

Spike trailed kisses down her body, stopping at her breasts to worship them with his tongue. When his tongue travelled further down Buffy gasped as it came into contact with her overheated core.

~~~~~~~
I've been biding my time
Been so subtly kind
I got to think so selfishly
'Cos you're the face inside of me
~~~~~~~

Spike ran his tongue over Buffy’s clit and she sucked in a sharp breath.
“Oh god Spike!” She whispered huskily.
He ran his tongue along the edges of her entrance, then inserted a finger and Buffy’s body arched up in response. Spike moved up her body and sucked on her neck as he inserted another finger inside her. His lips came down on her with a bruising force, and Buffy kissed him hard as if trying to gain release from his kisses. Her tongue explored his mouth as he replied with equal vigour, his tongue mimicking the actions of his fingers.

~~~~~~~
I've been biding my days
You see evidently it pays
I've been a friend
With unbiased views
Then secretly lust after you
~~~~~~~

Their lips never left each others until oxygen became a necessity and they pulled apart only mere millimetres exchanging desperate breaths.
“Please Spike…I want to come with you.” Buffy pleaded.
“What about protection…I didn’t bring…” Spike whispered before Buffy cut him off.
“It’s ok. It’s not that time of the month.” Buffy smiled.
As Spike pulled his fingers out of her and positioned himself at her entrance. Buffy placed a hand on his chest to still him for a moment.
“I…I…I’ve never…” Buffy whispered.
Spike’s hand came up to gently brush the side of her cheek.
“Neither have I.” Spike told her.
Buffy pushed forwards slightly, the head of his cock just inside her opening.
“Are you sure?” Spike asked softly.
“Yes. I’ve never been surer of anything.” She told him quietly.
“This might hurt. The pain won’t last long I promise baby.” Spike assured her as he thrust up quickly to get the pain over with as fast as he could.
Buffy cried out softly in pain, her eyes screwing up tightly as her body willed itself to work past the pain. She had never felt anything like this before, and the pain made tears form in her eyes.

~~~~~~~
So now you've gone rusty
You're bored and bemused
You wanna do someone else
So you should be by yourself
Instead of here with me
Secretly
~~~~~~~

Spike gently began to thrust, praying that the pleasure would break through the pain. His prayers were answered as Buffy’s body started to relax, and the pain etched on her features started to dissolve.
Buffy felt him stretching her insides and her body tingled all over as the pain subsided and a warm, blissful feeling started to creep through every fibre in her.
Spike ran his tongue over Buffy’s lips and she parted them and their tongues danced together outside their mouths, tasting, touching, caressing. Every time Spike thrust inside her Buffy clenched her pussy and felt Spike’s stomach muscles clench against the skin of her own stomach.

~~~~~~~
Trying hard to think pure
Bloody hard when I'm raw
You talking out so sexually
'bout boys 'n girls and your friggin' dreams
So now you feel lusty
You're hot and confused
~~~~~~~

They began to meet each other, thrust for thrust and somewhere beneath Buffy’s stomach, a tight ball began to wind into itself, begging for release. Spikes ran one hand up to Buffy’s left breast and took the nipple in between his finger and thumb and rolled it around. His mouth left hers to attach itself to the seemingly neglected nipple and his tongue paid it equal attention.

“Please Spike, I’m so close… come with me” Buffy begged. Her body arched upwards and her hand flew backwards to grasp at the head board as the ball in her stomach grew intensely tight.
Spike could feel his own release approaching and he sent one hand down to her hot core and rubbed her clit firmly.

~~~~~~~
So now you've been busted
You're caught feeling used
You had to do someone else
You should've been by yourself
Instead of here with me
Instead of here with me
~~~~~~~

This was all she needed for her orgasm to hit and she pulled Spike’s mouth to hers again and they came together as if perfectly synchronised, swallowing each others cries of pleasure. Buffy felt like fire was coursing through her whole body and it was as though the desire was being dispersed through every cell inside her.

Spike collapsed on top of Buffy, and he moved his body so he wasn’t crushing her. Spike placed soft kisses over Buffy’s face as he pulled out of her and she turned so their bodies were still entwined but they were on their sides facing each other. He pulled the duvet out from underneath them and pulled it over them, placing a soft kiss on her lips. Buffy smiled, at him, her breathing more even now.
“You know…It’s crazy. I’ve known you just over a day…and I think I’m falling in love with you.” She admitted in a whisper.
Spike ran a hand through her hair, playing with it soothingly.
“It’s not crazy…’cos I know I’m falling in love with you.” He smiled.
“Well that’s good then.” Buffy spoke, voice barely above a whisper as sleep washed over her, and Spike followed her into a blissful slumber shortly after.

~~~~~~~
Secretly
Secretly
~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN-: I hope you liked it. I know I added yet more songs in this chapter, but they fitted so well in the scenes.
The first one was appropriately called ‘Bedroom Dancing’ by Day One.
The second song was ‘Secretly’ by Skunk Anansie.
Both were from the ‘Cruel Intentions’ soundtrack.

This chapter is dedicated to jessigurl18, Essi, Jenn, Allison, blondiebear, BuffyandSpikeForever, Seraiza, Crystal Pegasus, songal, sarah g, Frabchesca, Lacey, Mimi, hollowtear and Cordykitten.
(Thanks for your reviews and info on how to make the text italic. I will try the suggestions for the next chapter. Thanks again for reading and reviewing my story. It means so much to me)
Breakfast and Sanctuaries by spikeslover
Disclaimer- As much as i would like to own Spike and have my wicked way with him, i don't. He and all other BtVS stuff belongs to that masterful god of a man Joss Whedon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy peeked out from behind partly opened eyelids and saw that it was morning, judging by the way her room was bathed in bright sunlight, the curtains not being closed to hide the shining rays.
Her eyes started to adjust to the light and she opened them a little more, her gaze falling on the arms wrapped around her upper body. Memories of last night came flooding back into her memory and a smile fell across her lips.

She had never gone all the way with any of her previous boyfriends. The furthest she had gone was some mutual masturbation with her ex Riley Finn. When he tried to force intercourse on her, she had told him she wasn’t ready, and that if he really loved her he would wait. Well, he sure as hell hadn’t waited. She went to his house a couple of days later to talk to him. She wanted to end things with him because she knew in her heart that the feelings she had for him were not love and never could be. That was when she had walked in on him and the slut of the high school, Harmony Kendall mid orgasm. He apologised profusely that ‘Harmony meant nothing to him’, but Buffy would have none of it. She punched him hard in the face and left. No tears were shed, but she took some anger out on her punch bag in the basement for a good few of hours that evening. Riley came in to school the next day sporting a broken nose, and claimed it had happened during Rugby practice.

She turned around gently so as not to wake him and what she saw made her insides feel like warm honey. His hair was all scruffy and the sunlight fell across his face, his perfectly chiselled cheekbones accentuating his features. She pulled one hand out from under the duvet and ran her fingers lightly over his cheek.
He opened his eyes slowly and they fell on the golden beauty before him.
“Hey.” She whispered, leaning forward to place a soft kiss on his lips. At the renewed taste of his lips on hers, the passion inside him flared up again, and his tongue delved into his mouth, tasting her again.
Buffy kiss him with equal vigour as Spike’s hand ran up to weave its way into her hair and hold her lips to his.
Their lips parted and Spike breathed into her mouth, “Now that’s a wake up call. Are you OK?”
Buffy smiled and ran her thumb lightly across his bottom lip. “I’m better than OK?”
“When does your mum get home?” Spike asked her.
As if on cue the phone started to ring. Buffy reached over and picked up the phone on her bedside cabinet.
“Hello?” Buffy spoke into the receiver.
“Buffy sweetie it’s me.”
“Hey mum. A bit early to be calling isn’t it?”
“What are you talking about it’s just after ten.”
Buffy looked at the clock and saw it was five past ten.
“Are you still in bed?” Joyce asked.
“No…well yeah, I…didn’t get to sleep till really late.”
Spike decided to have some fun while Buffy was talking to her mother and started to run his hand up her back and around to her bare stomach, his lips leaving wet kisses on her neck. Buffy’s eyes closed in response to his actions and she let out a silent breath.
“Ok, well I was just ringing to tell you I’ll be leaving in a bit.”
Spike’s hand travelled down and over the inside of her thigh, his lips trailing after his hand. He moved in between her legs and looked up at Buffy, a devilish glint in his eyes. She silently mouthed ‘no’ to him, but he smiled and his tongue darted out and flicked against her opening. She sucked in a breath and her body arched up sharply.
“Buffy? Are you ok?”
“Yeah, I just…stubbed my toe.” Buffy covered quickly.
“Ok, how was the cinema last night. Spike came with you didn’t he?”
“Yeah he came.” Buffy smirk at Spike, who flashed her a wicked grin before once again letting his tongue take away all rational thought in her mind.
“So I’ll see you in about an hour?” Buffy said breathlessly.
“Depending on traffic it could be longer, but yeah, probably an hour.”
“OK see you then. Bye mum” She managed to find the end call button on the phone and pressed it as Spike darted his tongue inside her and she cried out in ecstasy.
She couldn’t believe she was about to say this but she did. “Spike…stop…my mum…she’ll be home in an…hour…” the last word was said barely above a whisper.
“Don’t worry love, I won’t be long” he smirked at her before Buffy gave in and he carried her to a blissful high.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy was rummaging in the fridge for some juices to add to the different breakfast foods she had placed on the counter behind her when she heard Spike coming down the stairs. His hair was still damp from the shower and he was dressed in the same clothes he wore last night. Buffy turned from her search for the juice and faced Spike as he walked over to Buffy and pushed a loose strand of hair behind her ear. He kissed her lips softly and Buffy ran her hand up the side of his face.
“So does this mean I can call you my girlfriend?” Spike asked her against her lips.
“Only if I can call you my boyfriend.” Buffy smiled, looking deep into his eyes.
“I think I can cope with that.” Spike whispered before sitting down on the stool behind him and pulling Buffy down on his lap. He reached for the fruit bowl in the middle of the island and picked up a strawberry and took a small bite before placing the dripping fruit against Buffy’s lips. She opened her mouth and bit into the fruit, a small drop of juice slowly ran down her chin. Spike moved his head in towards hers and his tongue darted out and licked the juice. Buffy reached for another strawberry, pulled the stem out and put the fruit in between her teeth. She leaned forwards and Spike closed his mouth around Buffy’s and bit into the strawberry.
Buffy pulled back as a thought entered her mind. She slid off Spike’s lap.
“Where are you going missy?” Spike asked as he tried to grab Buffy and pull her to him again.
“You’ll see.” She said as she walked over to a cupboard and pulled out a jar of chocolate sauce. She grabbed a bowl from the table and poured it in. She took another strawberry and dipped it in the chocolate and fed it to Spike.

After feeding each other numerous chocolate strawberries, Spike took Buffy’s hand gently in his and dipped her index finger in the chocolate. He brought it to his mouth and darted his tongue out, sensually licking the chocolate off slowly. Buffy’s eyes closed as memories of Spike’s earlier actions with his tongue invaded her mind. Buffy pulled her finger from his mouth and pulled Spike towards her, crushing her mouth to his, tasting the chocolate on his tongue. She stepped in between his legs and wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

A flash of light caught Buffy’s eye and looked out of the window and she saw the sun glinting off of her mother’s car as Joyce pulled up in the driveway. Buffy mumbled against his lips. “My mum’s home.”
Spike stood up, his lips still attached to Buffy’s and walked across the kitchen. Buffy span them around and walked him backwards, though the hall to the back door. Spike’s lips were still worshiping her mouth as Buffy reached around and fumbled with the door handle.
“If your dad asks where you were…say I wasn’t well or something and you stayed to make sure I was alright.” Buffy whispered. “We’ll tell them about us soon.”
“Okay.” Spike spoke breathlessly.
Buffy opened the door and Spike stepped out. “I’ll come round later.” He told her as he kissed her forehead and walked around the side of the house and out of the side gate to his house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Joyce had filled her in on her friend’s new arrival, Buffy excused herself, saying she had a lot of work to do before she started college next week.
In actual fact, she couldn’t care less about the work and reading she should have done. Her thoughts were more preoccupied with the male blonde that had been in her bed not more than an hour ago. She looked outside and saw that it was a beautiful sunny day, and even though the air was cold, the sun made it feel that bit warmer.

All of a sudden something small, black and hard gently hit the window, followed by another of similar traits. She went to the window and saw Spike standing below it next to the tree.
“That is so clichéd, d’you know that?” Buffy smirked down at him.
“It got your attention didn’t it.” Spike smiled up at her.
“Wait there, I’ll be down in a few minutes.” She told him, before leaning back in the house and closing the window. She grabbed a thick coat and scarf from her wardrobe and put on some sturdy trainers and left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy emerged from the house and walked up to Spike who had his back turned. When he heard Buffy leaving the house he turned and gave her a smile that made her knees weak.
“Are you warm?” She asked.
“I know a way I could be warmer.” Spike grinned at her.
“Funny.” Buffy joked, “Seriously though….”
“Yeah I’m fine why?”
She grabbed his hand and led him down onto the road. “I’m taking you somewhere you’ve not seen before. It’s really beautiful.” Buffy told him.
“Not as beautiful as you though.” Spike whispered in her ear as he wrapped his arm around her and kissed the top of her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They had been walking for about five minutes when they came to the outskirts of a forest. They stepped over a stile and wandered through the trees. The sunlight was making patterns on the forest floor, the whole area around them surrounded in dappled light and the wind blowing gently through the trees rustled the leaves. Buffy rested her head against Spike’s arm and they wandered slowly through the trees.

The way ahead of them cleared and Buffy led Spike out to the edge of a large, fast flowing river. The water ran clear and wound its way down from a place high in the hills. The sound of the water breaking against the rocks was calming and peaceful.
“I love it here it’s just so quiet.” Buffy sighed as she sat down on a large rock next to the waters edge and Spike joined her.
“I used to come here all the time when mum and dad were arguing. I would climb out of my window and come here just to get away from it all. It was my haven from everything that was going wrong in my life.” Buffy said quietly, staring blankly into the water as if transfixed by something only she could see.

“Well thank you for sharing it with me.” Spike told her softly as he ran a hand through her hair gently. Buffy turned and leaned in towards him, placing a light kiss on his lips her tongue gently caressing his bottom lip. He opened his mouth and Buffy darted her tongue inside softly. Their kisses remained soft and sweet, Spike’s hand playing with Buffy’s hair gently.

“Did your dad ask you where you were last night?” Buffy asked after their kisses ceased for the moment.
“He wasn’t home. He left me a note in the kitchen saying he’d left at nine am to go to pick up the last of the items that got delayed on their way over from America.” He told her.
“That worked out nicely then. When do you reckon we should tell them about us. I’d say give it a week or so.”
“Yeah, a week should be long enough. I don’t think your mum would appreciate the boy whose only just moved in next door having slept with her daughter a couple of days after meeting her.” Spike said.
“I don’t have any regrets about last night.” Buffy told him.
“Neither do I love.” Spike assured her, dropping a kiss on her lips to reassure her.
“Plus, I think waiting a week will be quite fun.” Buffy said a smile playing on her lips.
“Why’s that pet?” Spike asked.
“Well it’ll be like Romeo and Juliet, sneaking around to meet each other in secret.”
“Yeah, but unlike Leo, I don’t plan on killing myself with a vile of poison.” Spike smiled.
“You’ve seen the Leonardo DiCaprio version of Romeo and Juliette?!” Buffy asked with a giggle.
“Yes, we had to watch it when we were…uh…reading it in English last year.” Spike gave her an innocent smile.
“Yeah, ok then!” Buffy said sarcastically.
“What’s so funny?”
“I just can’t imagine a big, tough guy like you watching Romeo and Juliet.” Buffy giggled even more, but Spike silenced her by crushing his lips to hers in a passionate kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

They were a modern day version of Shakespeare's legendary couple,

From different sides of existence, living and immortal.

Yet against all odds, they cherish the other lovingly,

Meeting secretly without the knowledge of friends or family.

They helped each other through times of great adversity,

Through death and rebirth, through sorrow and mirth.

Their love was unbreakable, they would die for each other,

And take torture and strife so they could protect their lover.

When the time came for he to be her champion,

He sacrificed himself so that she may live on.

Now all they have are memories, for they loved each other so,

Buffy his Juliet, and Spike her Romeo.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A.N-: I’m so sorry I didn’t update sooner. I had 5 essays due in last week and had to do a whole load of coursework. I hope you liked the update. The poem is by me and I wrote it a while ago (and I do realise the poem is about slayer Buffy & vamp Spike). I hope you liked my creativity. Also, I changed a little detail, and that is that they are now going to college in like a week or something.

This chapter is dedicated to Jenn, Scarlet, Annette, sarah g, Allison, blondiebear, Franchesca, BuffyandSpikeForever, Bint, Seraiza, Crystal Pegasus, songgal, Mimi and Cordykitten. Thankyou so much for your reviews guys.

Coming up… Buffy and Spike start college and some people aren’t happy about Buffy and Spike’s relationship.

(Oh and BTW if you’re thinking about reading any of the Buffy novels, don’t read ‘Blood and Fog’, despite the fact that it has Buffy and Spike on the front cover and it’s the only novel set during Buffy & Spike’s relationship. The author is totally against Spuffy. I’ve only read about half and don’t want to read any more. The other characters in the novel are great, but not the Spuffy, ohhhhhh no!)

(PS-: Go to this website

http://www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=8274

and download the gag reel from ‘Angel’ I was crying with laughter. It’s mainly David but he laughs so much in it. I love the bit ‘Heeheehee...we lost Amy!". You’ll see what I mean if you download it. Sorry it was such a long AN)
College and Empty Houses by spikeslover
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next week flew by and it was Sunday night. College was due to start in the morning and this was the first time Buffy was actually looking forwards to going back to the hell hole that had been her source of education for the past five years, and she was damn sure it had something to do with the guy whose lips were worshipping her neck, and whose hands were running through her hair and ghosting against the bare skin of her stomach where her shirt had been unbuttoned.

Buffy and Spike were lying on his bed, hands exploring, lips tasting every part of exposed flesh they could reach without going too far because of Giles’ presence downstairs, the presence that could knock on the door at any time. Spike ran his hand over Buffy’s toned stomach and left goose bumps in its wake as he moved his mouth over hers again to taste her and he ran his tongue over her lips and delved into her mouth. Buffy met his tongue with hers and they battled for dominance as Buffy moved them so she was above Spike, her soft blonde hair falling like a waterfall around their heads. Spike looked deeply into her eyes, his deep azure orbs showing her the desire he had pent up inside. Buffy’s eyes darted to the clock and saw that she needed to be home in a few minutes.
“I’ve got to go.” She whispered to Spike.
“I know” He replied, crushing his lips to hers once again, his hand gathering in her hair holding her lips to his. Their kisses grew feverent and heated.
“You have to go.” He mumbled against her lips.
“I know” Buffy smiled.

She knelt above him and crawled off his body. As soon as she stood up she was grabbed by the arm spun around, and in the process lifted off her feet by strong arms. Her legs wrapped around his waist and her lips found his as if they were magnets. He walked backwards and pushed her up against the wall, his body pressing into hers. Their lips met and parted with a fierce passion.
“mmm, Spike…if I don’t go now I’ll never leave…” Buffy moaned quietly.
“I know how I can make it worth your while.” Spike whispered lustily in her ear nipping at her neck as he pushed his steadily growing errection into her jean covered crotch. Buffy’s head dropped back and hit the wall with a soft thud as her hand fisted in his t-shirt. She screwed her eyes shut in pleasure as the tingling in her abdomen threatened to rise and disperse through her body if she didn’t leave now.

Her body screamed for fulfilment but before anything more could happen her mind made her pull away from Spike’s ministrations and she made her way towards the window.
“I’m leaving now.” Buffy smiled at Spike with an ‘I would if there wasn’t the risk that your dad catching us’ look.
“Fine.” Spike pouted.
“Don’t do that” Buffy told him playfully.
“What!” Spike asked.
“That pout you do that makes me wanna stay.”
“Oh what this” Spike said the irresistible pout falling across his features again.
“NO!” Buffy said, her hand flying over her eyes. “I’m leaving and I will see you tomorrow.”
She said, almost falling as she tired to climb out of the window without looking so she couldn’t see Spike’s means of getting her to stay. Spike was at her side in a flash and had a firm hold on her arm to stop her fall to the ground below.
“Careful now, can’t have you breaking anything the day before we start college.” Spike told her.
She took her hand away from her eyes and smiled at him. She kissed his lips one last time and whispered, “I love you”
To which Spike smiled and kissed her hand. “I love you Buffy.” He whispered back.

She crept across the porch roof and jumped the short distance down onto the ground. She reached her house and climbed up the trellis on the side, then grabbed the thickest branch jutting out from the trunk. She climbed on to the branch in front of her and stepped up onto the porch roof. She walked across it as quiet as possible and came to her window which she had purposefully left unlocked. She lifted it and climbed inside. She looked back and saw Spike watching her with a smile on his face. She waved and stepped inside her room, closing the window behind her.

Her room was still locked and the CD she had put on repeat was still playing. She took off all her clothes and walked into her bathroom. She turned the taps in the sink on and ran her hair under the water. She grabbed a towel from her radiator and wrapped her wet hair in it. She walked over to her door and slipped her bathrobe on before unlocking the door and making her way downstairs to make an appearance to her mother. Her exterior suggested that she had been home for the past hour, but if her heart and soul were on show she would have no way of hiding the fact that she had been with Spike all this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The droning of her alarm clock woke her, and for a few moments she prayed it was a dream, but when she realised it was once again a Monday morning when she actually had to get up she pulled her pillow out from under her head and covered her face with it. When the alarm batteries did not seem to die she slammed her hand down on top of the alarm clock, searching for the off button. She pulled the pillow off of her face and threw it across the room. Her eyes slowly focussed and she saw it was seven am. Her body seemed to react from the bottom upwards, and she pulled her legs out from under the covers and set them on the floor. She sat up wearily and ran her hand over her face and through her hair, then took a sip from the water on her bedside table. She trudged across her room and into her bathroom, reaching into the shower and switching on the spray and setting it to a warm temperature, then decided to make it colder. A warm shower might send her back to sleep.

After she had showered Buffy dressed in a pair of dark brown leather trousers and a black top with a low cut, ruffled neck line. She dug two sets of matching bracelets from her jewellery box and a black crucifix with red jewels. When she had done her make up and styled her hair in wavy ringlets, letting the long blonde curls fall down around her shoulders.

She had a cup of coffee and some cereal and made her way upstairs to grab her books and bag, checking to see that her bag, phone, wallet and all the other essentials she needed before checking the time and quickly making her way downstairs, depositing a quick kiss on her mothers cheek and grabbing her keys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy knocked on Spike’s front door and was greeted by Giles who told her that Spike was up in his room and would be down in a few minutes. Buffy asked if it would be alright to go and see Spike, making up an excuse about wanting to make sure he had the right books for his first day. Giles told her to go on up and she walked up the stairs to his room. She stepped in the doorway and leant against it, and saw Spike rubbing a towel over his wet hair. He was dressed in a pair of black jeans and a black shirt. He turned and jumped slightly when he saw Buffy standing in his doorway.
“Buffy you scared me.” He told her as he reached for a comb.
“ah, no!” Buffy jumped in, and grabbed the comb, putting it on the dresser and running her hands through his hair, mussing it up.
“I like it like that.” She smiled up at him as he leant down and kissed her lips softly.
“Shall we go?” Buffy asked him.
“Okay.” Spike said as he grabbed his books and shoved his phone and keys into the side pockets of his jeans, and his wallet into the back pocket.

“We’re off Dad!” Spike called as he and Buffy left the house.
“Okay William, I’ll see you around four.” Giles replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy and Spike came around the corner and the school loomed into view.
“You ok?” Spike asked.
“Yeah, just the thought that I’ve got another two years at this place.” Buffy sighed.
Spike tightened his grip on her hand and pulled her closer. Feeling a lot happier that Spike was with her she walked through the gate and into the main building.

Buffy took Spike through to the sixth form block were the college students of the school resided during free lessons and at breaks and lunch. Those in the upper sixth got a small study between five students and the lower sixth students shared a large common room decked out with couches, a large desk at one end of the room, a Nintendo in the corner and a music system on the counter that lined the sides of the room. The thing Buffy loved about this school was that there were small classes and year groups. There were about fifty students in the whole of the sixth form. Buffy led Spike into the common room and deposited her bag on the side.

Buffy sat on the couch nearest to her, pulling Spike down with her.
“Mornings really don’t agree with me.” She groaned as she stifled a yawn and rested her head on Spike’s chest, her fingers running lightly up and down his arm. Spike wrapped his other arm around her body and pulled her closer.
“I’ll give you the grand tour in a bit once we’ve been registered, got timetables and all that crap.” Buffy told him.
“We’ve got mostly the same lessons right?” Spike asked.
“Yeah, apart from your doing classics and I’m doing physical ed.”
“I can certainly help you with the physical exercise side of that.” Spike whispered in her ear.
“Oh I’ll bet you can.” Buffy smiled wickedly up at him, as she caught his lips in hers and ran her hand up his arm and wound around to play with the hair at the nape of his neck.

Unbeknown to them, Willow and Xander walked into the room and saw Buffy and Spike in a rather intimate embrace that left no questions as to the nature of their relationship.

Buffy pulled back only mere centimetres and spoke softly,
“I was thinking we should tell Willow and Xander about us.”
Spike’s gaze darted away quickly, then back to her.
“I think they already know.” He whispered
“They’re here?” Buffy asked, her gaze remaining on Spike.
“Yeah.” He replied with a smile. Buffy turned her head and saw them smiling at her.

Buffy stood up and greeted her best friends with hugs.
“What’ve you been up to?” she asked them both.
“Well a lot less than you two it seems.” Xander smiled.
“How long have you two been together?” Willow asked, slight hurt evident in her voice.
“About a week.” Buffy told her. “We would have said something sooner, but our parents don’t even know.”
“Well we could see you two were gonna get together sooner or later.” Willow told them.
“Really, was it that obvious?” Spike asked.
“Well the looks you guys were giving each other and the kind of sex with clothes on dancing you guys did at Lush, it really wasn’t hard to notice.” Xander informed them.
Buffy and Spike exchanged a look, knowing full well that the dancing that came later that night would not have been suitable for the dance floor at Lush.

After making Willow and Xander promise not to say anything to Buffy and Spike’s parents, the bell rang signalling registration. Buffy got up from the couch and looked over the list pinned up on the wall and saw that all four of them were in the same tutor group. They walked through the college Buffy pointing out relevant classrooms to Spike and took their seats in the classroom. Buffy and Spike sat at a table with Willow and Xander.

Xander immediately started looking over the people in the room for new students, in particular the females. Just then, one caught his eye and gave him a flirtatious smile. She had short, strawberry blonde hair and was quite petite but had an air about her that said if you messed with her you would not like the consequences. Xander gave her a bashful wave before turning back to his friends. As the register was called and students answered their presence he discovered that the beautiful blonde’s name was Anya.

The tutor handed out timetables to the students and Buffy saw that she and Spike both had three free lessons until double English language, and Buffy decided to take full opportunity of the free time she would have with Spike.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy was showing Spike around the block on the other side of the college later that day whilst late students rushed past them to get to their lessons. Buffy stopped and gave a quick look over her shoulder and saw that the corridor was empty. She grabbed Spike by the arm and pulled him into a disused classroom. She slammed the door behind her and pushed him backwards. His legs hit a desk and he sat back on top of it. Buffy crushed her lips against his, her tongue invading his mouth. She climbed up and straddled his waist, pushing her body into his.
“I’ve needed to touch you all day.” Buffy moaned into his mouth.
“You feel so good.” Spike ran his hands over Buffy’s stomach and around to the small of her back. His hands gathered up the fabric of her t-shirt and his lips trailed a hot path down the front of her neck to the valley in between her breasts. The fact that anyone could walk in on them, even though this classroom was used once in a blue moon, sent thrills though Buffy as she wound her arms around his neck and pushed him backwards so he was lying down on the desk.
“Are you sure no-one will come in?” Spike gasped as Buffy nipped his ear lobe. He ran his hand up to her hair and ran his fingers through her curls.
“Yeah, no-one uses this classroom any more. Which is good for us.” Buffy smiled lustily down at him.

It had been a week since they had first made love and ever since then they had not had any real privacy. Sure they had gone to each others houses secretly, but their parents had been home each time so sex was out of the question.

“My mum’s out tonight. She’s got to go to the gallery for a shipment that’s coming in at midnight. She always sleeps there when a late shipment comes in. If you wanna come over…” Buffy let the sentence hang in the air, a sinful smile forming on her lips.
“What time?”
“Can you come over about eleven thirty?”
“Okay.” Spike replied, and pulled Buffy down for another, passionate kiss, his tongue caressing the inside of her mouth.
Buffy pushed her hips down onto the very hard evidence of his arousal for her.
“I need you Spike.” Buffy gasped into his mouth.
“You got me baby.” Spike whispered to her and ran his hands up the inside of her shirt and under her bra, squeezing her breast which elicited a groan from deep within her.
“We’ve got to go to Psychology soon.” Buffy whispered.
Spike looked up at her, his eyes hooded with desire.
“Soon…but not now?”
“Tell me you love me.”
“I love you, you know I do.” Spike replied, love shining in his eyes, his touch becoming gentle and soothing on her overheated skin.
“Tell me you want me.”
“I always want you. In point of fact…”
Buffy silenced him with a fiery, passionate kiss, pouring the desire and love she felt for him into it.

Before she could go any further, the bell signalling the next lesson rang throughout the school. Both of them sighed in frustration.
“Guess we really lost track of time huh.”

They straightened out their clothes and exited the classroom as discretely as they could. Once in the corridor, Buffy interlaced her fingers with Spike’s as they headed for the common room to retrieve their books for Psychology.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN-: Sorry it took so long for me to update. Life’s been really hectic. I hope you liked the chapter. I will update as soon as I can, its just that I have a lot of work I need to be doing, essays, coursework, that sort of thing.

A special thankyou goes to blondiebear for my 100th review!!!!! Yay!!!!!

This chapter is dedicated to Allison, Jenn, TammyAsh666, blondiebear, sarah g, Lacey, songgal, mimi, Crystal Pegasus, CordyKitten and bint.

(oh and I also watched the Grudge this morning (I started last night but was too much of a wuss to finish it). It’s safe to say I’ll sleep with the light on…or not get into bed at all… not take a bath...or a shower... not go upstairs...and have a lighter and a can of petrol handy at all times..., for a very long time!!!!)
Putdowns and a helping hand by spikeslover
AN-: Just to clear up some queries and questions I have had…

Buffy & Spike are 17. They're going to college. In England, we have some schools that have a college within them. They're sometimes known as Sixth Form College. They're not at University, they're going to the sixth form college that is part of Buffy's old school. You could think of it as a high school that finished when your like 19 years old. Hope that clears things up. If any one has any more queries, PLEASE don't hesitate to email me.

Disclaimer-: I own none of the Buffyverse characters used in this story, or any of the fairytale characters or plots used in this chapter. (trust me. It’ll make sense when you read it!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first day back at college had gone pretty much as Buffy had expected. The teachers introduced their classes to what would be expected of them over the course of the year, and what topics they would cover. She and Spike had sat next to each other during the lesson, exchanging secret, intimate touches, whether it was a simple brush of Buffy’s fingers against Spike’s hand, or Buffy running her hand down to Spike’s crotch which almost got them caught as Spike jumped in his seat.

They gathered their books and left the classroom, fingers interlocked as Buffy rested her head against Spike’s shoulder as they walked.
“So where we off to next?” Spike asked Buffy as he took his timetable out from in between the books he was carrying under one arm.
“We’ve got English.”
“That’s on the top floor. Come on.” Buffy informed him as she led him towards the stairs. As they ascended Buffy bumped into someone walking past her and apologised, and the reply she got wasn’t the one she was expecting.
“Well well, if it isn’t Buffy Summers. I see you moved on from me rather quickly.”
Buffy didn’t need to look up to see who the voice belonged to, she didn’t even turn around.
“Piss off Parker!” She told him without looking back.
“Oh come on now Buffy, we both know you’ll come crawling back to me when its over. I give it a week, max.”
Buffy stopped and Spike whispered “Who is that git?”
“I’ll handle it.” Buffy smiled up at him and turned to face the guy who had been the biggest mistake of her life. She walked down the stairs slowly towards him.
“Parker…” she said smoothly and with a sexy smile, “if you don’t piss off, I’ll break something else…” she said, glancing down at his crotch. “…that is if there’s anything down there to break.” She turned from him and walked back up the stairs to join Spike.
“You’ve got quite a mouth on you Miss Summers.” Spike smiled down at her.
“…but you already knew that.” Buffy smirked lustily up at him. They walked up the last remaining steps, leaving a speechless Parker in their wake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy walked into her house after saying a lengthy and passionate goodbye to Spike on his doorstep.
“Mum! I’m home!” She called out as she shut the door and placed her keys on the hall table.
“Hey honey. I’m upstairs” Joyce called down. Buffy walked upstairs and dumped her bag in her room, before trudging down the hall to her mothers room and found her folding laundry on the bed.
“Hi sweetie how was your first day back?”
“It was good.”
“Oh um, your aunt called and asked if you could baby-sit Annie and Max for a few hours.”
“Um, sure” Buffy told her. She could baby-sit for her aunt and be home in time to be ready for Spike’s late night visit..
”Spike settle in OK?”
A smile formed on Buffy’s lips. “He settled in fine.” She replied.
Joyce looked at her daughter with raised eyebrows and a smile overcame her features.
“What?!” Buffy questioned her mother.
“I know that smile, what aren’t you telling me?”
“Nothing.”
“Come on Buffy Anne Summers, what are you hiding! There’s something going on between you and Spike isn’t there.”
“What…no…why…would you…” Then Buffy gave up trying to deny it. “How did you know.?”
“A mother can tell these sort of things.”
Buffy sat down on the edge of the bed and picked up a shirt and started folding it.
“How long have you two been together?”
“Just over a week.”
“Really! Why didn’t you say anything.”
“Well, we didn’t know how you’d react. I mean it was all kind of sudden, but also love at first sight.” Buffy smiled dreamily, remembering the first time she had seen Spike face to face and remembered how his hands felt on her skin, the first time they had touched, and how her heart had almost stopped the first time they kissed.

“Well from what I’ve seen Spike’s a good guy. I think you two are perfect for each other.” Buffy’s head was spinning. Her mother approved of her relationship with Spike, although Buffy was sure if she knew the things he had done to her, and she to him, she wouldn’t have been so approving.

“Do you think Aunt Jane would mind if Spike came babysitting with me. We’ve been set an English assignment to do for tomorrow.”
“I’m sure she’d be fine with it. Just let her know when you phone her to let her know you are coming.”
“Okay.” Buffy smiled and placed a kiss on her mothers cheek before turning and walking downstairs.

Buffy left her house twenty minutes later and walked out of her side gate towards Spike’s house. She was about to go around to the front when she saw him with his back to her, looking around in his glove compartment for something.
She crept up behind him and placed her hands over his eyes from behind and planted a small kiss on the back of his neck.
“Guess who?” Buffy whispered in his ear.
“Hmm, is it my insanely gorgeous girlfriend?” Spike asked.
“Quite possibly.” Buffy smiled as Spike brought his hands up to hers and took her hands in his, then turned around and caught Buffy by surprise by bringing his lips to hers and kissing her passionately until she was in need of oxygen. She rested her forehead against his and spoke softly.
“Do you like kids?”
“Huh!”
Buffy laughed at the look of shock in his eyes.
“I mean, I’ve got to go look after my cousins later and I was wondering if you wanted to come?”
“Oh.. ok, yeah sure. You sure your aunt won’t mind?”
“Course no, she said its fine. And besides we can do that English poetry thing when the kids have gone to bed. Plus it’d be great to have another pair of hands to help me get Max into bed. Annie’s as good as gold, but Max is at an age when he doesn’t want to do something, he won’t.”
“When are you going?”
“About seven. She’s only out for a few hours so we’ll be back by eleven.”
“Hmm and I wonder what we can do then.” Spike purred in her ear and started kissing her neck softly. He skirted his hands across her sides, and gripped her waist softly, pulling her body into hers and Buffy once more fell under the spell his lips placed her under. She ran her hand up his arm and into his hair and her grip tightened as he nipped at her ear lobe.

Buffy needed him closer, so she slowly tilted her head until she could touch her mouth to his again. His mouth covered hers hungrily and hotly. Buffy moaned and this seemed to fuel his desire even more. His hands were in her hair, holding her face to his as he kissed her. It felt like stars were exploding inside her body. The dull ache low in her stomach intensified into a sharp hollowness that begged for the relief only this man in her arms could bring. She pressed her lower body against Spike in an effort to assuage the need.

Spike tore his mouth from hers in an effort to get air into his starved lungs.
“What about your mum?” Spike thought as he realised they were still standing in direct view of both their houses and their parents could see at any time.
“She knows about us. She apparently could tell from just the look on my face when she asked how you were settling in at college. I’m just glad she doesn’t know the kind of settling in you’ve really been doing.” Buffy smiled sinfully against his lips.
“Yeah, me too Otherwise she’d be out for my blood!” Spike breathed as he crushed his lips to hers again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spike pulled his Desoto up outside Buffy’s Aunt’s house and climbed out. Buffy knocked on the door and her Aunt opened the door and greeted Buffy in a hug.
“Hi honey. Thanks for doing this at such short notice.”
“That’s ok.”
“You must be Spike.” Buffy’s aunt extended her hand and Spike took it, shaking it warmly.
“Yes, pleased to meet you.”
Spike averted his eyes when he heard “BUFFY!” cried from down the hall, accompanied with the scampering of little feet on the floor and saw a young girl, in pink pj’s no older than four running towards them. Buffy leant down and scooped the girl up in her arms.
“Hey sweetie. You ok?”
“Yeah! Come see my painting for you.”
“Ok.” Buffy turned to her aunt.
“Bed by seven thirty for this one.”
“Yep. And get Max into bed as soon after that as you can. He’s quite tired but you know how that doesn’t stop him. I’ll be back by ten thirty.”
“Ok, see you then.” Buffy kissed her aunt on the cheek and shut the door behind her.
“What’s your name.” Annie asked Spike.
“My name’s Spike, I bet I know what your name is.”
“Don’t.” Annie giggled.
Spike shut his eyes tightly as if trying to figure it out. “I think your name is … Annie”
Annie giggled again. “How’d you know?”
“Magic.” Spike smiled at her.
“So where’s this painting?” Buffy asked her cousin.
“Through here…” she told them as she clambered down from Buffy’s arms and pulled her by the hand through to the play room. Buffy in turn grabbed Spike’s hand pulling him with her.

They were dragged into a play room that had toys strewn across the floor and various paintings drying on the table. Most were just great blobs of colour, but if you looked carefully you could define shapes in them, such as a sun in the sky shining down on a flower, or… possibly a person. Being only four years old, Annie soon got bored of painting on paper and turned her artistic talents to the walls of the playroom. Annie’s parents had recently redecorated the walls of the playroom with special paper that could be wiped off easily, and only gave the kids washable paint when they realised that no matter what they said or did, Annie would not restrict her paining to the confines of the paper placed in front of her.

Annie picked up a painting and thrust it in the direction of Buffy, who quickly stepped out of the way and held her hands out in front of her before the wet paint could be smeared up against her shirt. She took it and smiled at it.
“Wow. Its so pretty. Can I keep it?”
“Yep” Annie replied, accentuating the ‘p’ with a ‘pop’. “I’ve got loads more”
She told her as she climbed up on the chair again kneeling on it and leant across in front of her to retrieve a giant red crayon and drew a big circle on the paper.
“Isn’t there supposed to be another one?” Spike asked, and was answered with a flash of colour as Max sped into the room and dived into the small ball pool the kids had got from father Christmas last year.
“That answers my question.” Spike smiled and sat pulling Buffy down onto his lap and wrapping his arms around her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twenty minutes later Spike carried a yawning Annie up to bed while Buffy had put herself on Max patrol and was chasing him through the house attempting to catch him and drag him up to bed.

Spike placed Annie into her bed. And pulled the covers up over her.
“Read me a story Spike.” She asked sleepily.
“What one would you like?” He asked her leaning down to her bookcase.
“red riding hood.”
“Ok.” Spike said and sat on the edge of the bed next to her as she cuddled into her plush toy dog.

“Once upon a time, there was a little girl who lived in a village near the forest. Whenever, she went out, the little girl wore a red riding cloak, so everyone in the village called her Little Red Riding Hood.
One morning, Little Red Riding Hood asked her mother if she could go to visit her grandmother as it had been awhile since they'd seen each other.
"That's a good idea," her mother said. So they packed a nice basket for Little Red Riding Hood to take to her grandmother.
When the basket was ready, the little girl put on her red cloak and kissed her mother goodbye.
"Remember, go straight to Grandma's house," her mother cautioned. "Don't dawdle along the way and please don't talk to strangers! The woods are dangerous."
"Don't worry, mommy," said Little Red Riding Hood, "I'll be careful."
But when Little Red Riding Hood noticed some lovely flowers in the woods, she forgot her promise to her mother. She picked a few, watched the butterflies flit about for awhile, listened to the frogs croaking and then picked a few more.
Little Red Riding Hood was enjoying the warm summer day so much, that she didn't notice a dark shadow approaching out of the forest behind her...
Suddenly, the wolf appeared beside her.
"What are you doing out here, little girl?" the wolf asked in a voice as friendly as he could muster.
"I'm on my way to see my Grandma who lives through the forest, near the brook," Little Red Riding Hood replied.
Then she realized how late she was and quickly excused herself, rushing down the path to her Grandma's house.
The wolf, in the meantime, took a shortcut...
The wolf, a little out of breath from running, arrived at Grandma's and knocked lightly at the door.
"Oh thank goodness dear! Come in, come in! I was worried sick that something had happened to you in the forest," said Grandma thinking that the knock was her granddaughter.
The wolf let himself in. Poor Granny did not have time to say another word, before the wolf gobbled her up!
The wolf let out a satisfied burp, and then poked through Granny's wardrobe to find a nightgown that he liked. He added a frilly sleeping cap, and for good measure, dabbed some of Granny's perfume behind his pointy ears.
A few minutes later, Red Riding Hood knocked on the door. The wolf jumped into bed and pulled the covers over his nose. "Who is it?" he called in a cackly voice.
"It's me, Little Red Riding Hood."
"Oh how lovely! Do come in, my dear," croaked the wolf.
When Little Red Riding Hood entered the little cottage, she could scarcely recognize her Grandmother.
"Grandmother! You voice sounds so odd. Is something the matter?" she asked.
"Oh, I just have touch of a cold," squeaked the wolf adding a cough at the end to prove the point.
"But Grandmother! What big ears you have," said Little Red Riding Hood as she edged closer to the bed.
"The better to hear you with, my dear," replied the wolf.
"But Grandmother! What big eyes you have," said Little Red Riding Hood.
"The better to see you with, my dear," replied the wolf.
"But Grandmother! What big teeth you have," said Little Red Riding Hood her voice quivering slightly.
"The better to eat you with, my dear," roared the wolf and he lept out of the bed and began to chase the little girl.
Almost too late, Little Red Riding Hood realized that the person in the bed was not her Grandmother, but a hungry wolf.
She ran across the room and through the door, shouting, "Help! Wolf!" as loudly as she could.
A woodsman who was chopping logs nearby heard her cry and ran towards the cottage as fast as he could.
He grabbed the wolf and made him spit out the poor Grandmother who was a bit frazzled by the whole experience, but still in one piece.
"Oh Grandma, I was so scared!" sobbed Little Red Riding Hood, "I'll never speak to strangers or dawdle in the forest again."
"There, there, child. You've learned an important lesson. Thank goodness you shouted loud enough for this kind woodsman to hear you!"
The woodsman knocked out the wolf and carried him deep into the forest where he wouldn't bother people any longer.
Little Red Riding Hood and her Grandmother had a nice lunch and a long chat.”
Spike looked down and saw that Annie was fast asleep. He climbed off the bed softly and turned out the light. He saw Buffy exiting Max’s room and she smiled at him wearily.
“That kid is impossible to get to bed.” She sighed.
Spike kissed the top of her head before walking downstairs with her.
“You know what I didn’t realise. How screwed up fairy tales really are. I mean they’re written for children but they’re all about people being eaten by wolfs, kids pushing an old lady into an oven and cooking her…”
“Yeah but the she did have it coming to her.” Buffy smiled up at him as they collapsed onto the living room sofa.

“Are you sure you don’t mind doing this?” Buffy asked him.
“Do I mind spending time with the woman I love? Let me think about that. Oh yes it’s such a harsh punishment.” Spike flashed her a smile that sent shivers down her spine.
“Oh I could punish you.” Buffy whispered softly in his ear.
“Did you say your mum was gonna be out all night?” Spike asked, lust filling his eyes.
“Yeah at the gallery… why?” Buffy asked innocently. “Do you plan to have your wicked way with me?”
“Oh you just try and stop me.” Spike purred in her ear, running his tongue along the lobe and sucking at it gently. He ran his tongue down her neck and kissed the skin where the vein pulsed underneath. Buffy let out a hiss of pleasure and Spike sucked the area over the vein and Buffy’s lower body ground into him as he ran his teeth over it. She didn’t know why, but whenever Spike kissed that spot it always sent a rush of pleasure straight to her core. Buffy ran her hands up his arms, took his face in her hands and pulled his lips to hers in a desperate, passionate kiss.
“Oh god Spike. We have to stop.” Buffy gasped. “If we don’t…my self control is gonna fade.” Buffy stared deeply into his eyes.
“Losing control is good.” Spike smirked and lowered his lips to the valley between her breasts and licked a hot path up to her lips again.
“I know…but the kids are just upstairs.” Buffy mumbled against his lips. Spike pulled away quickly and got up off the sofa and started to leave the room.
“Wait Spike I didn’t mean it like…”
“I know…its ok. I just have to get some fresh air. And your right, the kids are upstairs and if I stay with you, my self control will also disappear.”
Buffy looked at him with an amused shocked look. “Well that’s the poorest self control I’ve ever seen!”
“Trust me when I say you’d know when I’d lost all self control.” Spike smirked and left Buffy with images of Spike that should not be thought of in a house that held two sleeping children upstairs. Speaking of which….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy quietly closed the door after checking on Annie and Max and went downstairs and opened the door to find Spike sitting on the doorstep a burning cigarette between his forefinger and thumb. Buffy had found out Spike smoked a couple of days after they first met and although previously she had hated the smell, with Spike it was different. The smell lingered lightly on Spike in an appealing way, and she found it…well sexy. Especially the way he could exhale smoke out of his nose.
Buffy left the front door ajar so that she could hear the kids if they called out but kept the cool night air out. She sat down next to Spike and rested her head against his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around her and she realised that this was what she had been without for the whole of her life. Someone she could sit with without words being exchanged, someone who could make her feel like she was the only person in the world, someone who made her happy and feel loved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN-: I’m so sorry it took so long for me to update. I’ve had exams and my family have announced that we’re moving so we’ve been trying to get the house sorted and up for sale. Plus works been a bitch, loads of essays and coursework deadlines to meet.

I cannot even begin to tell you how much your reviews meant to me. When I read them it was so amazing. They made me feel so happy.

This chapter is dedicated to Sarah, Franchesca, Jenn, Caroline, Cee, TammyAsh666, BuffyandSpikeForever, bint, songgal1, Lacey Marsters, Mimi, sarah g, Cordy Kitten, blondiebear and katj.

And special thanks goes to Seraiza, Allison and Crystal Pegasus for their heartfelt concern that I take care of myself and don’t work too hard. I love you all!!!!!!!!!!

The ‘Little red Riding Hood’ story I used, I got from the website DTLK’s printable crafts for kids ( http://www.dltk-kids.com/ ).
Clean Me Up by spikeslover
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy closed her front door behind her after waving goodbye to her aunt and Spike who had ‘gone home for the night’, when in actual fact he was merely going to make an appearance to his father, and disappear into his room for the night, then when he was sure his dad was asleep he would rush over to be in the arms of the woman whose name passing through his lips sent passion coursing through his veins.

Buffy checked that the house was locked downstairs and she ascended the stairs and into her room, closing the door behind her, even thought there was no need because she was alone in the house. She crossed to her bedside table and took a lighter out from the drawer. She took a quick mental count of the candles she had in her bedroom, before disappearing into her bathroom, and after a few trips, she had added a significant amount of candles to the ones already in the bedroom. Candles were something that Buffy loved, and whenever she passed the local candle store she would always go in empty handed, but come out with at least one bag. The woman who ran it knew Buffy so well that she gave her a special discount, saying that Buffy kept her in business with all the candles she bought. Buffy loved to just relax with the scents of mixed spices, or vanilla, or green apple, to name but a few, filling the air. So far she had never had an accident with any of them, but never took any risks.

Buffy lit some of the remaining candles in her bathroom, before she set about lighting the candles around the bedroom.

Buffy shed her clothes, wrapped herself up in a short fluffy white towel, and placed her hair up in a lose, straggly bun to keep it out of the way. Sopping wet hair was not a look she was aiming for. She wiped off all of her makeup and reapplied some waterproof mascara that made her lashes long and sultry, and added some red lip gloss to her lips.

She turned the water on in the shower and got it to a scalding hot temperature to steam up the room, although she was sure it would be hot enough when a certain bleached blonde, sex on legs, could make you pass out with just his mouth guy joined her in the shower. Which reminded her…

‘where the hell was he? She looked at the clock on her bedside table and saw she had been home twenty minutes or so’. As if on cue she heard footsteps across her porch roof outside her window, and he stepped into the room but stopped in his tracks when he saw Buffy leaning against the door way to the bathroom in a just a short white towel, with her hair pinned up, a few pieces hanging down, framing her face.

She flashed him a sultry smile. “I was just gonna take a shower. Don’t suppose you’d…” she threw him a sponge, “…do my back?” and she turned back into the bathroom, setting the shower temperature to a warm, soothing temperature, and sat on the edge of the bath, waiting for her lover to come in and cleanse away the lustful and vivid thoughts she had been having about him all day.

Spike still standing by the window shook off the shock and whispered “Oh I’ll do more than your back.” And crossed over to the bathroom, shedding his clothes on the way until he reached the bathroom in just a pair of jeans, that sported a growing bulge at the front that had emerged after he had seen Buffy in that tiny towel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When he arrived in the bathroom he walked straight over to Buffy and before she could blink his lips were on hers and she was being leant backwards. Spike supported her with one arm on her back and the other up against the wall behind the bath. He kissed her with such passion and desire that Buffy was glad for the support he had placed on her back, other wise she would most likely have been head first in the bath by now. Buffy’s nimble hands worked on the buckle of his jeans and after she had undone all the restraints she pushed them down to pool at his feet. Without breaking the kiss, she stood and jumped up, wrapping her legs around his waist as he pulled the door to the shower open and stepped inside.

Spike pushed Buffy up against the tiles, his hands running all over her body, Her hands ran down to Spike’s firm ass and pulled him further towards her so that his straining cock was pushing at her entrance. Spike reached up and angled the shower head so that the water was pouring down on their entwined bodies, and he ran his tongue down to lick the trail of water that ran off of her neck and down into the valley between her breasts.

Buffy’s head dropped back against the tiles as Spike’s tongue sent shivers racing up and down her spine, her breathing becoming heavy as Spike’s cock pushed against her core. Spike moved his head so he was looking into her eyes.

“Is it still OK for us to…without…”

“for a few more days…”

Buffy pushed her hips forwards slightly and his cock inched into her. Spike took her lips in between his and kissed her softly as he pushed gently into her. Since their first time together last week, they hadn’t been able to make love because of parents being in the house, but now, being entwined in the most intimate of embraces reminded them of what they had been denied, and Buffy’s insides began to heat up again rapidly as Spike thrust in and out of her depths. Spike was losing control fast too as he buried himself inside of her.
As oxygen became a desperate issue, they broke their kiss, but their lips were almost immediately reattached, their kisses short and hot as they gasped in air, and breathed out hot moans of pleasure.

Buffy ran her hands up, over his taught, muscular, water slicked back and one hand fisted in the short, mussed up curls at the nape of his neck, while the other ran down the arm that was resting against the wall behind her. She gripped his upper arm as Spike’s thrusts became deeper and her body moved up and down the slick wall.

“Please Spike…” She gasped into his mouth.
“Let yourself go baby, come for me Buffy.” He whispered hoarsely, his voice brimming with lust and arousal.

Just hearing her name on his lips like that gave Buffy the final push over the precipice she had been on the edge of and she came with a strangled cry, her inner walls clamping down on Spike’s cock, causing him to follow her into the abyss of ecstasy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They had gotten out of the shower and had intended to move onto the bed, but had made it as far as the bathroom door before their lust overcame them again and they had made love on rug on the bathroom floor, before eventually moving to the bed where Spike had worshipped Buffy with his tongue until she had begged him to stop. Buffy’s tongue hadn’t exactly been idle either. Now they were lying in each other’s embrace, hands gently whispering and caressing across skin.

“I was thinking, about maybe going on the pill, then we would be able to have sex any where any time.” Buffy smiled lustily up at him.

“Well, I see no problem with that,” he smirked, running a hand through her hair, he brought the silky strands up to his lips and kissed them.

“my little goldilocks” he whispered,

“is that my new pet name, goldilocks?” she asked, a grin forming on her lips.

“Possibly. There are other, less innocent things I could call you, but they’re not exactly things I could call you by when your mum’s about.”

“Well my mum’s not about now is she?”

“Nope, but if I tell you about what I think about calling you while I day dream about you in class I have a feeling we may not get any sleep tonight… or rather this morning.” Spike added, his scarred eyebrow raised as he glanced at the clock. Buffy tilted her head back and turned over quickly to make sure she wasn’t seeing things. Her clock really did read 02:51. She leant over the edge of the bed and pulled Spike’s duster towards her, fishing in his pockets for his phone. She pulled it out and flipped it open. His clock read 02:49. She wasn’t seeing thing.

“OK, definitely agreeing with you about much needed beauty sleep. Oh god, college in just over four hours, ugh!” She groaned and pulled the pillow over her head and mumbled from beneath it.

“Sleeping now!”

And she reached up searching blindly for Spike, grabbed onto what she thought by touch was his arm and pulled his body down. Her head emerged from under the pillow and she smiled across at him. She reached her hand out and ran it gently over his eyes, making him close his eyes.

“You too. I’ll need you to keep me awake in Psych tomorrow… today…oh I don’t care.” Buffy’s voice becoming softer as her body succumbed to sleep.

Spike chuckled, as he ran his hand though her hair, gently sending her into a blissful sleep in the arms of her lover. Spike watched her sleeping for about half an hour, her beautiful body resting peacefully, her chest rising and falling gently with each breath she took. He knew he could spend hours simply watching her sleep, and knowing that she belonged to him, and he belong to her. Hell he didn’t just belong to her, he was her willing slave. Soon sleep washed over him too and he slept serenely next to the woman he loved with all his heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unbeknown to him, stepping onto a plane over in a totally different time zone, was someone who was on their way to reclaim what belonged to them, and they would stop at nothing to get them back, no matter whose hearts were broken in the process. A smile formed on their lips, a picture of their beloved in their hand, and hearts wouldn’t just be broken…they would be shattered into a million pieces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked the update, and the teaser as to what’s in store for our favourite couple. This chapter is dedicated to Cordykitten, Sevvy_O, BuffyandSpikeForever, Lacey Marsters, sarah g, SpikeLover520, Franchesca, Crysta Pegasus, Mimi and Bint. Thank you all for your brilliant reviews.
Catch Me If You Can! by spikeslover
This chapter is dedicated to Cordykitten, Crystal Pegasus, Sevvy_O, mimi, Jenn, Bint, BuffyandSpikeForever, Allison, Alexandra, Lacey Marsters, willow mouse and sarah g. Thankyou for your reviews guys. I love you all so much!

Disclaimer-: I own none of the Buffyverse characters. I simply put the ideas floating in my head on to paper and give it to you on a silver platter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first week back at college had gone by slowly, just like it used to when she was at school. Although the hours that she wasn’t at school had seemed to fly by when she was wrapped in Spike’s embrace. It was now Friday and Buffy had decided she owed Willow some girl’s time, and tonight they were going to head to Lush to check out the new band that was playing, rent some movies on the way home, and gossip like they used to.

Buffy, Spike, Willow and Xander were sitting outside by the sports field where some kids in the lower years of the school were playing football. A couple of tables away Anya sat studying a History book, and picking at her lunch, and Xander had been stealing glances at her ever since she had sat down, and this didn’t go unnoticed by the others.
“Why don’t you go talk to her mate?” Spike asked him.
“Yeah what’s the worst that could happen?” Buffy added.
“Um I don’t know, how about I make a complete fool of myself and lose any chance of her ever speaking to me again.”
“Well you won’t know unless you try, so get your butt over there and turn on that illusive Xander charm.” Willow gave him his marching orders.
“Or we’ll talk to her for you, and that doesn’t exactly make a statement about your manhood does it?” Spike gave him a sly smile.
“Okay, okay…I’m off.” Xander turned and got a few feet away then turned back.
“But what if…”
“GO!” All three of them chorused.
“Right…” and Xander turned and strolled over to Anya.

Xander approached Anya slowly, but she turned and smile at him before he had even opened his mouth to speak.
“So uh History…that’s gotta be a fun subject…what with all the dates and facts…”

From their vantage point to the conversation, Spike groaned and banged his head on the table, “No, no, he did not just start the conversation like that. I gotta go help him…” Spike said and started to stand to rush to his defence, when Buffy caught his arm.
“Stay. He needs to ‘assert his manhood on his own’ isn’t that what you said?”
“”Yeah, but come on, the guy needs some help.” He groaned.
“We’ll stick it out until he starts to quote film characters, then we go in and save him. Deal?” Willow asked.
“Fine” Spike gave in.
Buffy rewarded him by placing light kisses on his jaw. “Thanks.” She whispered before meeting his lips in a soft, passionate kiss.

Over at Anya’s table, Xander decided to take the plunge.
“Okay, here’s the thing, I came over to ask you out on a date.”
Anya sighed. “Well…”
She was interrupted by someone shouting “HEADS”, a ball flew straight at Anya from the game on the field, and her hands flew up to protect herself, but she felt no impact at all. She cautiously pulled her hands away and saw Xander holding the ball, inches from her face.
She smiled up at him. “How does tomorrow night sound?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that evening, Willow pulled Buffy into her room and sat her down on the bed before she had a chance to knock at her bedroom door.

“Spill.” She ordered.

“Huh, what?” Buffy asked as Willow climbed onto her bad and sat cross legged opposite Buffy.

“You know what.” She told her with a sly grin.

“I don’t know what you’re implying Miss Rosenburg.”

“How far have you and Spike gone?” Willow asked her.

A smile that she couldn’t contain formed on her lips.

“Pretty much as far as you can go.” She grinned at the memory.

“Oh my god!” Willow cried. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I’m sorry, I meant to but this is the real first chance we’ve got to talk properly, and… I don’t know…I’m sorry.”

“Pfft, I’m over it! What was it like?”

A shiver coarsed through Buffy at the memory.

“It was…” She struggled to find the right words. “…unbelievable.”

Willow smiled at her best friend, she was happy that she had found someone she loved enough to give herself to completely.

“When did this happen?”

“Last week. That night we went out to the cinema.”

“But you’d only known Spike for like a night!”

“I know, but it was like…god I don’t know…like we’d known each other forever. The way he knew my body…”

“Well you know how I believe in past lives and all that occult stuff. Maybe you were lovers in a past life and you’re soul’s have found each other again.” A dreamy look came over Willow’s face.

“You know, normally I’d say that you’d been watching too much TV, but…I don’t know…there’s something about Spike that makes me think that might be true.” Buffy smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just before noon the next day, Buffy walked through her front door and placed her overnight bag at the bottom of the stairs. She walked into the kitchen to find her mother making coffee, the sweet aroma wafting across the room. Joyce turned at the sound of her daughter entering the room.

“Morning honey. D’you have a good time at Willow’s?”

“Yeah, it was great.”

“Do you want some coffee?”

“Mm, please. I’ve got some English essays to do today and I’m not gonna be able to stay awake.”

“Why don’t you have a little sleep later on then?” Joyce suggested as she handed Buffy a cup of coffee.

“Sounds like a good idea, I was gonna take Spike up to the ridge later to watch the sunset.”

“It’s really beautiful up there.”

“I know, so I’m not sure what time we’ll be back.”

“Okay, well not too late, make sure you’ve got your phone.”

“Yes mum.”

“I’ll see you later.” Joyce placed a kiss on the top of Buffy’s head.

“Where are you off to?”

“Didn’t I tell you?”

“Well if you had told me I wouldn’t be asking ‘where are you off to.” Buffy smiled.

“Oh sorry sweetie, well I’ve gotta go to the gallery cos there’s a shipment coming in of rare African tribal artwork. I don’t know how long I’ll be, but I’ll have my mobile so if you need anything…”

“…I’ll call you.”

“Be careful going up to the ridge tonight.”

“Yes mum.” Buffy sighed as she ran a hand through her hair and took a sip of her coffee.

When her mother had left, Buffy took her coffee and walked upstairs, grabbing her overnight bag on the way. As she was opening her door, her phone in her pocket alerted her to a message. She placed her coffee on the desk and her bag at the foot of her bed. She pulled the phone out and flipped it open. Her mouth formed into a smile when she saw the message was from Spike.

hi luv, just saw u come home.
Do u wanna meet up in a bit nd go out?
xxxxx


She opened a blank screen and wrote a reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just next door, Spike lay on his bed trying to get his head around the classics homework he had been given, having serious second thoughts about why he had taken the subject. He had seen Buffy arrive home and had waited a bit to ‘talk’ to her, he didn’t want to seem too needy, too much in need of some time alone with the woman he loved. His resolve lasted about five minutes, before he sent a text message to her.

He received a reply a minute later. He opened his phone and read…

hey baby, I’ve got so many eng essays 2 fin at d moment, I know if u come over, they wont get dun cos ur body will distract me ;) how about l8er? Xxxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay wot time. I’ve dun 1 of the eng essays, so if u want help, gimme a call. Love u. xxxxx

Buffy smiled at the reply. Just seeing the ‘love u’ bit at the end of the text made shivers run up her spine, knowing that se was loved by someone so sexy and kind, and who was just…next…door.
Buffy shook her head to clear the naughty images that started to invade her mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

come ova 2 mine at 5.00. Dress warm and comfy. Love u 2, so much. Xxxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy spent till mid afternoon doing her English essays, and when her brain couldn’t give out any more helpful information she decided to give it a break and finish the last part tomorrow morning. She glanced at her clock and saw it was just before 4pm. She flipped open her phone and dialled a number.
After several rings it picked up.

“Hey its me…yeah good, you?….I know tell me about it!…yeah…well she wasn’t lying…I know…so hot and so amazing. Which was one of the reasons I wanted to call you, I was gonna take him up to the ridge tonight and watch the sunset…well of course I called to talk to you too.” Buffy laughed. “hey, I’m not the one who changed schools girl, you’re the one who upped and moved. But about this evening…yeah would that be alright?…I won’t have them back late…sure…okay…is five fifteen okay?…great see you then. Bye.”

She flipped her phone shut and went into the bathroom to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At ten to five, Buffy was putting the finishing touches to her make up. Her hair was in a long plait that reached to just below her shoulder blades and she was dressed in a pair of her comfiest light blue, hip hugger jeans, a white tank top and a white, thick, soft cashmere sweater. She left her makeup natural and slipped on a pair of ankle high boots with a slight heel. The door bell rang and she saw it was just before five. She trotted down the stairs and opened it, but before she could register who it was, he was in the door and had her pressed up against the wall, his lips nuzzling at her neck.

“mmm, Spike.” she moaned.

“Miss me baby?” He whispered in her ear, before trailing kisses along to her lips and engaging in a passionate, lusty kiss. They stayed that way for a good few minutes. Spike pulled back as they rewarded their lungs with much needed oxygen. For the first time since he had arrived, Buffy took in Spike’s appearance. He was wearing a pair of darker than dark blue jeans, and a black turtleneck jumper, and what shocked her most of all was his duster was nowhere in sight.

As if he had read her thoughts Spike spoke, “yeah, I decided to go for a change. You like?”

“Oh I like…a lot.” Buffy smirked up at him and pulled him in for a softer, but still as passionate kiss.

After another minute or so Buffy pulled back remembering they had somewhere to be.

“We’ve got to go.” Buffy told him, before grabbing her car keys off of the table and pulling him out of the door, picking up a tan coloured, over the shoulder bag on the way. She locked the door and went to the garage. She pulled the door up and pointed her keys at her car parked inside and pressed the button to unlock it. Her car was a silver, open top Mercedes convertible. Her pride and joy. Her father had bought it for her seventeenth birthday because he had felt guilty about it being the first year she had had a birthday after he and her mothers separation, and also the fact that he wasn’t going to be able to be there with her because of business. Her father was a lawyer in London who had come into a lot of money recently, and he had been determined to show his daughter that he did still love her, even though he and her mother were divorced. Buffy had been upset that her fathers work seemed to prevail over her seventeenth birthday, but hell… she had gotten a car out of the deal, so she thought she was getting the better half. She knew if he had been there it would have made the tension between he and her mother unbearable. Of course she didn’t tell him that, but pretended that she was really upset and the result was the beauty of a car in front of her.

She pressed another button on the key and the roof started to fold in on itself, forming the car from a soft top, into an open top.

“Woah!” Spike gasped. “This is yours!”

“Yeah.” Buffy grinned.

“How come I haven’t seen it before”

“Oh it’s been at the auto shop for the past week, it only came back yesterday.”

Spike glanced at her as if to say ‘auto shop, am I taking my life into my hands getting in here.’

“I know what you’re thinking, but it wasn’t my fault. Some jerk backed into it in a car park. I got back after some shopping and went absolutely ape shit when I saw the damage to the back of the car. Thank GOD for insurance.”

She opened the door and she got in, Spike taking the passenger seat next to her. She backed out of the garage, put the hand break on and got out to lock the garage. She jumped back in, and backed out of the drive way and took off towards their destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fifteen minutes later, Buffy turned onto a dirt track driveway and drove towards a large, farmhouse style cottage.

“What are we doing here luv?”

“You’ll see.” Buffy smirked as she pulled up outside the house.

She got out of the car and locked it, after placing the top back on. She took Spike’s hand and walked towards a row of stables.

“loopy lu, where are you.” She called out.

Spike looked puzzled. “Nickname.” Buffy explained.

A girl about the same age as Buffy with light brown hair and tanned skin emerged from one of the stables wearing jodhpurs and riding boots.

“Buffy hey girl, I’ve not seen you in ages. How’ve you been?” Buffy embraced her friend in a hug.

“I’m good, you look good. Australia definitely agrees with you.”

“I miss it, is so cold over here, I wanna go back…” she whined, pouting.

Buffy laughed at her friends complaining. “Lucie this is Spike, my boyfriend, Spike this is Lucie, we’ve were at school together for the last three years.”

“It’s nice to meet you.” Spike said offering his hand.

“You too.” Lucie smiled.

“So they ready?” Buffy asked.

“Yep, I’ll take you down.” Lucie told her and walked down a gravel path to a second row of stables.

“What’s goin on luv?” Spike asked, raising his scarred eyebrow.

“I’ll show you.” She took his hand in hers and led him down the walkway.

At the bottom, by the second stables, Lucie was fixing the reins on a beautiful black mare.

“Okay Spike, you’ve got Casper here, and Buffy, Rusty’s all yours.” Lucie informed them.

“Thanks.” Buffy smiled.

“We’re going riding!” Spike asked.

“Yeah, I asked your dad last week and he said you used to ride a lot out in America. Is that okay, I mean, if you don’t want to…”

“No of course I do luv. It was just a bit of a shock.” he smiled at her and placed a chaste kiss on her lips.

Buffy walked over to Rusty, a golden, chestnut mare and affixed her bag to the saddle. She placed her foot in the stirrup and swung her other leg over. She got herself comfortable as Casper walked up next to her.

Lucie walked over to the gate to field and unlocked it. “Have fun guys.”

Buffy looked over at Spike and smirked. “Catch me if you can.” She said with a wink and she and Rusty took off, Casper and Spike following in hot pursuit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN -: okay I always advise wearing a helmet when you ride a horse, but for the benefit of this story, I didn’t have them wear helmets cos lets face it, hat hair isn’t exactly that sexy. I’m so sorry I didn’t update sooner. I’ve just had so much work from college recently, plus with our major exams coming up I’ve had hardly any time to myself. I hope I didn’t keep you waiting too long. Over the next few weeks I may not update as frequently as I may like cos like I said MAJOR exams coming up, and we’re moving house and I’ll be starting a new college so my brain will be in a scramble. Hopefully I’ll find the time to update. (well we will be living in the middle of nowhere so I should find time!)

I’m off to see the object of all our dreams on Friday! YAY! (if you hadn’t guessed, its James!) Can’t wait! I’ll let you know how it went ;)


Got You. by spikeslover
Author's Notes:
This chapter is dedicated to Jess, Lacey Marsters, Allison, BuffyandSpikeForever, sarah g, Mimi, Cordykitten, Sevvy_o, Bint and txjmfan. Thanks for your reviews guys. Hugs and kisses all around!

Sorry it so short, I really wanted to post for you guys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The wind whipped though her hair as Rusty ran across the fields. The landscape around her was beautiful, green hills rolled on for as far as they eye could see, the trees around her had started to succumb to the turning of the seasons, a splattering of orange mixed in with the green that was desperately holding on to the last shreds of summer. The thumping of the horses feet pounded on the ground and in her ears as she heard a second set of hooves draw close. She hadn’t been riding for so long and missed the exhilarating sense of freedom than she felt when she was galloping across the fields, nothing in front of her but more open land for her to explore.
They had been riding for ten minutes and Buffy knew that Rusty was the faster of the two horses, but not by much. She came to the stream a little further down from where she had brought Spike a couple of weeks ago.
She slowed to a canter as Rusty entered the shallow water, hooves kicking the water up, the sun catching each droplet turning it every colour of the rainbow before it plummeted back down into the water to be joined by its siblings.

Casper trotted up beside Rusty and Spike leant over and wrapped his arm around Buffy’s waist.

“Got you.” He whispered softly in her ear.

Buffy turned her head slightly and captured his lips in a heart searing kiss. Buffy groaned against her lips “God this feels amazing.”

Spike smiled at her and pouted playfully, “the riding or my lips?”

“Both…but I’d rather be riding you…” she flashed him a sexy smile before galloping off again, up towards the ridge.

Spike was still reeling from the metal image Buffy had placed in his mind, it was a good 30 seconds before he realised she had taken off again and he cantered after her.

He turned round a corner and saw Rusty tied to a tree, and looked around for Buffy, and then he saw her, standing at the top of a ridge, her back to him, surveying the scenery laid out before her.

He jumped off Casper and tied him securely to the tree next to Rusty and ascended to the top of the ridge.
When he reached the top, it leveled out to a large flat top of rock, several meters round in diameter. He looked up to see his beautiful Buffy standing, the wind gently running its cool fingers through her hair causing it to brush back and forth gently over her face.

Buffy turned to face him and smiled at him, causing his stomach to flip. He still couldn’t get over the fact that the beauty of a woman in front of him, the beautiful, kind hearted, funny and loving woman who he loved, returned those feelings so fully he wanted to weep every time she kissed his lips.

Buffy held out a hand to his and he took it walking to her and he wrapped his arms around her and leant down, kissing her lips just as he had envisioned himself doing mere minutes earlier. Buffy responded to his kiss with a mounted vigor and she slipped her tongue past his parted lips and brought her hand up to caress his cheek.

She still felt giddy every time she thought about how she could kiss him any time she wanted and that the love she had dreamed about, longed for, for so long had come to her in the form of such a loving, caring, gorgeous, sexy and devoted guy with eyes that she lost herself in every time she looked into them.

They stood on top of the ridge like that until oxygen became an issue, and Spike broke away, trailing kisses down along her jaw line and nipping at her ear causing her to let out a breathy moan and tighten her grip in his hair.

Spike pulled Buffy closer into his body and held her firmly against him placing butterfly kisses along her jaw. He brought his face up and rested his forehead against hers, their noses touching. Buffy opened her eyes and found Spike’s cerulean orbs staring into hers, love and devotion shining from within. She felt she could see into his very soul.

Buffy kissed him once more before pulling a small blanket from inside her shoulder bag and placing it at the foot of a large rock that stood atop of the formation they were standing upon. She pulled Spike towards her as she stepped back onto the blanket and pushed on his shoulders so he sunk to the floor. She arched her body and leant her head down to place a passionate kiss on his lips as she sunk to her knees before him. Spike sat down on the blanket, his back against the rock as Buffy straddled his thighs and delved her tongue into his mouth. His tongue across hers felt like silk and she gave a soft whimper which turned into a small cry of desire as Spike pulled her down so that his errection was pushing against her core.

“So, what was that about riding me?” Spike asked as his eyes darkened with desire.

Buffy smiled at him from underneath hooded eyelashes, all thoughts of coming up here to merely watch the sunset quickly evaporated from her lust filled mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. I am SO sorry I haven’t updated sooner. I’ve been so busy with college and A-Levels. I was up till 1am this morning revising and got up again at 5am to do some more and I had 5 hours of exams today! (So that means I spent more time doing exams than I did sleeping! Now there’s a concept I don’t want to repeat very often!)

I wanted to update for you because I know I left you guys for so long, but I’m back now (well for about 4 days cos the rest of my family are moving house on Monday and I’m joining them a week later after exams have finished, so I wont be able to update for at least a week. But hopefully I’ll post a couple more chapters before I go.)

Oh and James’ gig!!!! WOW!!!! Is all I can say. It was so great because it was small and intimate. After a couple of songs it went quiet just before I shouted “SEXY BEAST!” and James heard and laughed, and (I’m not making this up) I SWAER he looked at me!!!!!! YAY!!!!!

It’s such a shame I didn’t see you there Sevvy, but I did hear ya, lol.

So as far as the story goes, ‘where do we go from here????
Smut in the wilderness or shall they get home as fast as they can! If you review, tell me there and tomorrow I’ll see which the winner is (although I have a feeling I know which one ;)

(go to www.livejournal.com to get a link to my James gig photos – my username is sarah_marsters, the link is in my first journal entry. )
Wilderness by spikeslover
Author's Notes:
This chapter is dedicated to Sevvy_O, BuffyandSpikeForever, Shelly, Seraiza, Mimi, Lacey Marsters and Allison.

I love you guys so much. virtual kisses and hugs are being sent to you all!

I own none of the characters in the story or the song used. The song is property of Lonestar and all Buffyverse characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Buffy ran her hand up Spike’s arm and to the back of his neck. She laced her fingers in his hair as her lips descended on his. His tongue stroked softly against her lips and the whimper that escaped her lips only fuelled his passion to higher intensity. Her lips parted and Spike delved his tongue inside her mouth, caressing her tongue softly. The inside of her mouth felt like velvet and the feel of Buffy’s body wrapped around his, her hands clutching at him, her lips upon his made his lust for her lust rise within him. He bit softly at her lower lip and Buffy moaned, pushing her body down and grinding against the errection that felt like a steel bar within the confines of his jeans.

“Spike…I need you!” Buffy breathed softly into his mouth. “I need to feel you inside me.” She spoke breathlessly as Spike trailed his tongue down her neck and pulled off her white jumper. His lips went immediately back to her over heated flesh. Her rising temperature wasn’t due to the air surrounding them, but the rising inferno that roared inside her, her lover, her beautiful, strong, passionate lover right at the centre of the fire.

Spike’s lips went back to hers and her breathing became laboured, her moans louder as Spike ran his hand down to Buffy’s jeans. He undid the button and slid down the zipper. Buffy leant in closer to Spike’s embrace, her breasts pushing against his firm, muscular chest as she kissed him with more force.

Spike dipped his hand inside her damp thong and against her slippery opening. This caused Buffy to break from his lips and whisper out a strangled,
“God…Spike …” as she pushed down on his searching fingers and they eased into her. Her breath caught in her throat and she bit her bottom lip to keep herself from going over the edge too soon. Buffy grasped at Spike’s jumper and t-shirt and pulled them both off in one sweep.

She stared at his chest in awe, as if it were the first time she had seen it. No matter how many times she saw the body underneath the clothes, she still had trouble believing that someone with a chest so firm and muscular, that looked as if it had been perfectly sculpted out of the finest, smoothest marble the world had to offer, wasn’t a god or the devil himself.

Buffy leant down and licked a path with her tongue from between his pecs to his ear and bit softly. Now it was Spike’s turn to groan and he slid downwards slightly so that he was lying on the blanket with his golden goddess above him, a slight sheen of perspiration coating her skin. Spike removed the last of her clothing and Buffy quickly divested him of his jeans.

Now, Buffy sat straddling him, her core just above his straining cock. She saw the look of deep, predatory lust within his eyes and decided to have a little fun with him to make his passion mount. She let herself drop down ever so slightly so that the head of his cock barely touched her opening. She placed her hands on his chest to keep him lying down. She arched her back and leant down to kiss Spike with such passion that he nearly came there and then, her tongue slid in and out of his mouth in an imitation of the love making they both so desperately needed. She moved one of her arms and lay it down next to his head, her hand gliding into his short, unruly hair.

Buffy moved her hips again so that they barely came into contact… but it was enough to cause Spike to close his eyes and gasp out a harsh “Fuck…Buffy…god…Buffy you’re so wet”

She smiled down at him, yearning in her eyes as she replied in a whisper,
“All for you baby… all for you” before their lips met again in a soft kiss. The kiss was so soft, almost worshipful, that Buffy felt like she was going to reach the end of her tolerance and the tight grip she had on the proverbial thread in front of her that she gripped to hold off her impending orgasm.

Ever since the first time they had had sex, Buffy had become more passionate and confident in her sexual explorations with Spike, knowing just how to tease him… how to make him groan, gasp, cry out. She had never felt such consuming lust and confidence at any time in her life and she knew it was because of him. Because of her Spike. They would spend hours simply touching each other mesmerizing the plains of each others bodies, finding sweet spots. Their time together was spent loving the other so completely that when they weren’t with each other, all they could think about was when they would see each other again.

Spike ran his hands up her back and pulled out the tie holding her hair back. It cascaded down her back and Spike ran his hands through it, revelling in the way the strands felt like silk in between his fingers. Buffy pulled away from his lips as Spike gasped softly,
“Buffy…I need…inside you…ple…” he was cut off as Buffy dropped down onto his throbbing cock. Spike’s thrust upwards as their hips ground together as if they were trying to be buried as deep within each other as far as they could.

The soft blanket beneath them, the warm breeze whispering across their naked bodies like mother natures caress and the knowledge that they were the only two people around for miles spurred their desires higher. The sun sank slowly into the horizon as the two lovers gasped and moaned in each other arms.

Buffy knew her release was close and wanted… needed Spike to fall over the precipice of pure, passionate, fulfilling ecstasy with her. They were both so close, hovering on the edge, pure bliss just within their grasp. Spike could feel how close Buffy was and knew she was trying to hold her orgasm off so that he would come with her, but he was closer than she knew. Buffy reared up and rocked harder on his cock pushing down as far as she could go. The vision in front of Spike of Buffy struggling to reach the brink of her pleasure, her beautiful body above him did him in and he reached up, gripped Buffy’s shoulders and pushed her down firmly onto his cock at the same time as he thrust up.

Their orgasms hit simultaneously and they cried each others names into the approaching night as the pleasure dispersed through their entire beings, making their entire bodies prone.

As their orgasms subsided Buffy collapsed in Spike’s arms. Spike pulled the edge of the blanket over their naked bodies, even though the air around them held the warmth of the last few days of summer.

Spike tenderly brushed a lock of sweat soaked hair behind her ear before cupping her face and kissing her softly.

“You ok?” He asked slightly breathlessly.

“Perfect” she smiled as she rested her head on Spike’s chest. Spike kissed her forehead and rested his chin upon the top of her head as Buffy idly drew shapes on his chest with her fingertips. Neither of them had noticed that the stars had started to appear above them.

They lay, wrapped in each others embrace for another twenty minutes watching the stars above them and each other, before dressing and packing the blanket away. They mounted the horses and rode gently side by side back to Lucie’s house to return the horses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy pulled the car into the driveway and shut off the engine. Before she could reach the door handle it was opened from the outside and Spike, the perfect gentleman, was standing on the other side holding his hand out to her. She slipped her hand into his and he pulled her gently out of the car. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him tenderly.

She rested her forehead against his, breathing softly. “Do you have to go right away?” She asked him quietly.

A soft smile formed on his lips, “Not right away”.

Buffy said no more, but took his hand and led him inside the house. Once inside she kissed him lightly on the lips and whispered. “I’ll be back in a minute.” She turned and ascended the stairs and into her room.

While in there she took off all her clothes and dressed in a lacy black thong and matching bra both of which had tiny pink rosebud detail and slipped on a black, light cotton nightie that fell to just above her knees. She ran a brush through her hair and admired herself in the mirror. She reached over to her dresser and ran a line of eyeliner under her eyes and donned some deep cherry coloured lip gloss. She ruffled her hands through her hair to give it a touch more volume, gave herself the once over and walked back to the stairs. She looked down them but Spike was nowhere to be seen. However she could see a soft orange glow emanating from the lounge. She padded down the stairs and her breath caught in her throat. All the candles in the living room had been lit and Spike stood in the middle of the lounge a smile playing on his lips. His lips parted and a small breath fell across them as he took in Buffy’s appearance. Spike cocked his head to one side and smiled in the way that he did which made Buffy turn to jelly. He pressed the ‘play’ button on the CD remote in his hand and soft music filled the room and Buffy immediately recognised the song. Spike held out his hand and Buffy walked forwards taking his hand. Spike held their interlocked hands over his heart as Buffy rested her head against his chest.

Every time our eyes meet,
this feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take.
Baby when you touch me,
I can feel how much you love me,
And it just blows me away.


Buffy and Spike danced slowly, their faces bathed in candle light.

I’ve never been this close to anyone… or anything,
I can hear your thoughts; I can see your dreams.

I don’t know how you do what you do,
I’m so in love with you
It just keeps getting better

I wanna spend the rest of my life,
With you by my side,
Forever and ever.
Every little thing that you do,
Baby I’m amazed by you.


Buffy looked up and into Spike’s eyes, she brought her free hand up to Spike’s cheek and caressed it lightly, her thumb tracing the outline of his cheekbone.
Spike brought his face closer to hers and kissed her gently as Buffy played with the short curls of hair at the nape of his neck. What Spike did next made Buffy’s stomach do a little flip flop and what felt like butterflies erupt inside it and she smiled in awe at him. Spike sang the next verse of the song softly in her ear, his voice sultry, and passionate.

The smell of your skin,
The taste of your kiss,
The way you whisper in the dark.
Your hair all around me,
Baby you surround me,
Touch every place in my heart.

Oh it feels like the first time, every time.
I wanna spend the whole night, in your arms.

I don’t know how you do what you do,
I’m so in love with you
It just keeps getting better.

She had never heard anything so beautiful in her entire life. There were almost no words to describe how he sounded, but it made Buffy want to weep with joy that she was able to hear him.

I wanna spend the rest of my life,
With you by my side,
Forever and ever.
Every little thing that you do,
Baby I’m amazed by you.


As the part of the song came on when the background music faded out for a few seconds, Spike twirled Buffy out from his body and back in again when the music came crashing back in, timing the movements perfectly, and he never stopped singing. Buffy giggled happily, and her laughter was music to Spike’s ears.

Every little thing that you do,
I’m so in love with you,
It just keeps getting better.

I wanna spend the rest of my life,
With you by my side,
Forever and ever.
Every little thing that you do,
Oh oh yeah
Every little thing that you do
Baby I’m amazed by you.


Buffy stared at Spike with eyes full of love and tender devotion.
“My god…I never knew you could sing. That was… it was just…wow doesn’t even begin to describe it.”

Spike smiled and looked down almost bashfully. Buffy caught his face in her hands and kissed him. Spike ran his hands down to her thighs and lifted her up. Buffy wrapped her legs around Spike’s waist as he carried her over to the sofa, he lay her down and moved on top of her, kissing her passionately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Spike awoke he glanced at the big grandfather clock on the opposite wall of the lounge. Twenty minutes past midnight. He looked at the golden beauty in his arms and kissed her cheek softly. He gently manoeuvred himself from underneath her and covered her with the blanket they had pulled over them when they had fallen asleep. He picked up a piece of paper from the hall table and wrote a quick note encase she woke up to find him gone.

Spike crouched by the sofa and ran a hand over her hair softly.

“Sweet dreams pet.” He whispered before placing a kiss to her forehead.

He stood up and crossed to the door, as he opened it he looked back at his beautiful lover, his girlfriend… his soul mate. He smiled and headed out into the cool night air, shutting the door softly behind him. Spike pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it. The dim light from the street lamps and the smell of dew on the grass mixed with the cigarette smoke around him calmed him. The air was still, and the only sound he could hear was the wind rustling in the trees.

He stood like that for about five minutes before crushing his cigarette under his boot and walking to the tree below his window. He climbed it with ease and stepped lightly across the porch outside his window. Lifting it he slid in as quietly as he could. Nothing could prepare him for what…or rather who was lying on his bed.

She smiled at him from behind dark eyes.

“Did you miss me pretty William?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now what did you think of that?!

Hope the smut in the wilderness was to everyone’s liking!

I’m so sorry I didn’t update sooner. The computer got packed away the evening after I posted my last chapter, and after my last exam was over and I travelled up to my new home a week after my family, I had to move my stuff into my room, start at a new college and try and find a job! So that’s why I haven’t updated.

I am so sorry it took so long but I’ve had such a lack of creativity and inspiration due to the fact that on another show that I write fanfiction for the female character was just killed off!

There’s also the fact that the computer is now in the lounge and it’s really difficult to try and write hot smut when your little sister keeps peering over your shoulder asking “what you doing?”.

But I’m sitting at the computer surrounded by tissues and sneezing constantly, my hay fever is killing me! I can barely breathe! Whose stupid bloody idea was it to move to the middle of the bloody country side anyway! Its been said on the Radio that this year so far the hay fever is the worst ever recorded in living history (glad it’s not just me thinking I’m a major wuss!)

Summer Holidays are coming up soon, so I should have more time to write, but I’m gonna have to log major hours at my new job (provided I get it, gotta go for an interview sometime this week!) cos we’re going on a cruise at the end of August and I need about £400 cos a girl’s gotta have new clothes and spending money, isn’t that right!

Also, as I was writing this AN mum shouted from the living room about a news report of two women aged 20 and 19 who were setting off for a night on the town and kicked down the door of a burning house with their stilettos and rescued the people inside! See shoes are good! So next time any one says anything about having too many shoes tell them they could be useful in an emergency!

And the song was 'Amazed' by Lonestar.
Lies & Promises by spikeslover
Author's Notes:
AN-: Hope you like the update…

I can’t apologise enough for not updating sooner. Having not got some of the grades I needed in my summer exams, I had to change the subjects I was taking this year, so everything has been a little hectic.

I’m off to work now so leave some reviews so I can come home and smile!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Buffy sat next to Spike in English trying hard to listen to the teacher describing
the emotive changes that occurred within the plot of the novel they were
studying, but found her gaze drifting continuously to Spike. He was staring at
a spot on the floor in front of his desk, that only he could see.


Normally in English, his attention was focused completely on the lesson, for
the most part. The other part was on Buffy. He’d told her only the other day
that the only thing he had a real passion for in life (besides her and his music)
was English. It really fascinated him and she could see this every time he was
in the lesson. How mush he enjoyed reading a new poem and he was always
stunning the rest of the class with how much he could tell about a poet, simply
from the words he had used. The class didn’t see him as geeky or nerdish,
because whenever Spike explained concepts within the poem, they made so
much more sense. He could basically explain things to them in, for lack of a
better word, layman’s terms.

Buffy discretely slipped her hand into his and interlaced her fingers with his.
Her touch brought him out of his reverie and she whispered, quietly so only he
could hear,

“Are you OK?”

“Yeah pet, why wouldn’t I be? Spike asked her softly.

“You just don’t seem… well… yourself.”

“I’m fine, just got a bit of a headache is all.”

Alarm bells sounded in Buffy’s head and her mind reminded her of all the
times she had heard that kind of line before, in movies, television, or in reality.
Either he really did have a headache, or he was using the number one
dismissal line, ‘faking illness to get someone off your back’.


But she dismissed it. Spike wasn’t like that. Perhaps he was feeling the after
effects of his fall from the tree he’d climbed to get into his room late last night
after he’d left Buffy sound asleep on the couch. The fall that had given him the scratches on his face.


“Maybe you should go home, get some rest.” She whispered.

“Nah, I’ll be alright pet.” Spike assured her and turned his head slightly to
place a soft, chaste kiss to her forehead.

Spike turned his attention back to the teacher, but it wasn’t long before his
mind began to wander again, and his gaze found the blank paper on his desk
the perfect place to play back the events of last night…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spike stood, rooted to the spot in complete shock. This had to be a dream;
there was no way she was here, in his room. His addled brain managed to
form words as he tried to speak.

“Wh…what…are you…what are you doing here?”

“Come now my sweet, don’t I get a kiss first?” She stood up and walked
towards him and placed her hands on his chest.

“No…don’t touch me. I asked you what you were doing here?” Spike
managed to speak more clearly as her touch on his body proved that she was real.

“I’ve come to see you my love. You must have missed me so much.” She
purred as she ignored his request that she not touch him, and ran her fingers
down the middle of his sweater.
“Don’t kid yourself Dru…” Spike spoke with a cool rapor, “I haven’t missed you
one bit. I broke up with you because… well lets face it, you were a nutcase
love.”

Spike could have sworn he was flicker of sadistic glee flash through her eyes
briefly at the mention of the word ‘love’.


“But I know you didn’t mean it my sweet. You and I… we’re forever. Without
me, you’d be nothing.”

Spike couldn’t help but look into her eyes, they were so entrancing… BUT
NO, he wouldn’t look, he knew Drusilla was a nutcase, but there was
something about the look in her eyes, something deep within them that made
it so hard to pull away.

Drusilla reached up and placed her hand gently on his cheek and turned his
face towards her again. Her hand felt so soft, just like he remembered.


“Dru, don’t…” Spike whispered. Just then, an image of his beautiful Buffy
entered his mind and brought him back to his senses. “…Dru I love someone
else now.” He told her softly.


“NO!” Dru screeched and brought her hand away from his cheek like she had
been burnt, but left behind two crimson scratches, the product of her long,
red, white tipped nails.

“NO!” She shrieked again. “You said you’d be mine, we’d be together forever.”
She pulled his lips to her and kissed him deeply.


“No, Dru STOP.” Spike mumbled against her lips as he pulled away from her.

“Don’t do this. We’ve been broken up for six months now, I don’t love you
anymore. I thought I loved you… but now… now I know what true love is, and
I know what I had with you wasn’t true love.”


Part of him hated doing this to her, after all she was right. He would have
been nothing without her. The other part of him, knew that if he played into
Dru’s hands, or showed her the slightest bit too much attention she would
never leave him alone. He was in love now… with Buffy, and he wouldn’t
jeopardise his relationship with her for anyone, not even for Dru. Drusilla had
a slight, well ok, almost completely psychotic nature. Her fascination with the
macabre, voodoo dolls, her regular drug induced trance like state had scared
him and made him realise that she was completely off her trolley. He had only
been with her in the first place because she was the only one who had shown
him attention.

But now, he was finally happy. With Dru, although she had changed his
image, made him popular, he had never really felt content. He thought he had,
but it was nothing compared to what he felt now. He felt like he had found the
missing piece of himself. With Buffy, he knew he’d finally found love… the real
kind.

Spike looked at Dru, trying to gage her reaction. She looked at the small
traces of blood on her fingernails where she had scratched Spike, she had a
kind of far off look in her eyes.

“But Miss Edith so wanted to be a happy family again.”

‘Fuck me’ Spike cursed inwardly, ‘she still had that bloody doll, the one that
Drusilla had started talking to like it were her own child. The same doll that
had pushed Spike over the edge and made him realise how screwed up
Drusilla really was.

“Dru, I thought you were going to get some help. Talk to someone about
your… problems.”

“I did,” she replied. “But the bad man wouldn’t let me talk to Miss Edith, so I
had to pretend. Pretend I was better so I could come and find you.”

Spike half sighed, half groaned. “Listen Dru, please leave. I don’t wanna have
to say it again alright. I love someone else now and I’m not leaving her… for
anyone.”

“Well… we’ll have to see about that won’t we my sweet.” Drusilla purred. She
stepped in closer to Spike and whispered. “You’ll always be mine Spike.” She
turned and left his room with a smile on her ruby lips.

Spike heard the front door shut and looked out of his window to see Drusilla
walk down the pavement, only to be consumed by the darkness. He sunk
down on his bed and ran his hands through his hair, cursing to himself silently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the bell rang to signal the end of the lesson, Spike snapped back to reality.
‘It’s fine,” he said internally. ‘No matter what Dru does, I’m not leaving Buffy.
I’m not gonna let her destroy the best thing that’s happened to me.’


Spike glanced at Buffy and the soft smile she presented him with was enough
to make him feel confident in his self proclaimed promise.

But no matter what he though, there was the small, insistent voice at the back
of his mind, repeating to him the question of, ‘How far would Drusilla’s warped
mind tell her to go.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reassurance by spikeslover
Author's Notes:
AN:- I can’t apologise enough for my absence lately. Work and college has been pretty tough recently. We’ve just had some major exams and I’ve been doing coursework too. The time has just flown by.

I actually can’t put into words how much your dedication in reading this and your reviews has meant to me.

I love you all and will update again as soon as I can, its just I have another major A-Level exam coming up soon so my focus really SHOULD be on that, but maybe I can take a break and write some Spuffy lovin, when it all gets too much lol. Oh BTW if you didn’t get that, I was dropping a not so subtle hint that the next chapter will be full of wonderful, Spuffy smut!

He he!

P.S – I hope the layout is ok. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. let me know if I need to edit the layout!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy walked into the common room, Spike’s arm wrapped around her waist.
As the bell had rung signalling the end of English, it was as if his headache
had disappeared and he seemed like his normal self again. Spike sat down on
one of the available couches pulling Buffy down with him. She sat with he legs
draped casually across his. Spike leant in closer and brushed a piece of loose
hair behind her ear and whispered softly, “Can you come round mine later, I
need to talk to you ‘bout something.”


Spike saw the worried look in her eyes and quickly added “nothing’s wrong,
I… I just need to talk to you.”


“Well can’t to tell me now?”


“I’d rather be somewhere private.”


Buffy stood up and took his hand and pulled him out of the common room.
She led him to the same, disused classroom they had had several encounters
in over the past couple of weeks.

As she shut the door she asked “Private enough?”


Just as Spike was about to speak she stopped him. “Wait…” and she pulled
him towards her and covered his mouth with hers, kissing him with fierce
passion. Spike’s arms automatically wound round her upper body, pulling her
tighter into his embrace as their tongues slid and caressed the other.


As she pulled away Spike asked breathlessly. “What was that for?”



“I…I just…I’m scared…”


“Of what?” Spike asked softly, gently caressing her cheek.


“I’m scared that, something is going to take you away from me, and that I’ll
never be able to see you again, touch you again…kiss you…”


“hey, you listen to me…that’s not gonna happen. Okay? That’s what I wanted
to talk to you about…”


Spike took a deep breath before continuing. “My ex came to see me last night.”


He continued quickly before Buffy could speak.


“Nothing happened. I told her to piss off because I didn’t have feelings for her
anymore…that I was in love with someone else.”


“When did she…how…” Buffy stammered.


“That’s what’s got me worried, she didn’t take to kindly to me rejecting her,
hence the scratches. I’m sorry I lied to you about them, I just… I didn’t know
what to say… I’m just scared, about what she’ll do. She’s a psycho, that’s why
I broke up with her… but I promise you luv, I’m not gonna let her anywhere
near you.”


Spike looked deeply into her eyes as he finished his rushed mix of confession and promises.


“I promise you, nothing happened. I love you, and only you. You’re my world
Buffy… you’re the reason I get up in the morning. Just the thought of your
smile makes me want to run to you and kiss those soft…perfect lips.” Spike
whispered as he leant down and placed a reverent kiss on her lips, sealing his
promise.


Buffy was at a loss for what to say. Part of her was upset that he had lied to
her, yet another part of her, the part that was steadily taking over, was
pleased that he had been truthful with her…that he really did love her.


Buffy pulled back from the kiss only be mere centimetres and spoke softly.
“Promise me you won’t lie to me again?”


“I promise baby, I was stupid and I was an idiot. I’m sorry.”


“Thank you for being honest with me. Do you really love me?” Buffy asked him.


“Do you even have to ask that? Of course I do…I love you with every part of
my body, every part of my soul.”


Buffy‘s heart leapt at his whispered words and she gave him a sly smile.


Every part of your body?”


Spike picked her up and spun her around causing her to let out a little squeak,
her back now pressed against the wall behind her as her legs wrapped
around his waist.


Every single part.” He growled seductively as his lips sought hers and
they kissed and caressed the other with loving passion.


Buffy pulled back from the kiss and ran her hand lovingly down the side of his
face as she stared into his eyes. She could see within them, the genuine
honesty, and the love…the lust. Just staring into his eyes made everything
else seem insignificant. She knew that Spike loved her, and god help her…
she loved him too.


She pulled Spike’s mouth to hers and claimed it in a passionate kiss, her
tongue caressing his, sliding over it like warm honey. She clasped on to his
shoulders, her nails digging in slightly as he rubbed his crotch against her
making her whimper inside. She pulled back and her head dropped back as
Spike licked and sucked at her neck, making his way lower. He pulled the
straps of her shirt off her shoulders and kissed the skin just above her bra
cup, before moving his tongue up and over her mouth again. Buffy’s hands
wound into the short unruly locks atop of his head and she held his head to
hers and they kissed with passion and lust.


“Did you hear… the rest of today’s lessons are cancelled?” Buffy informed him
breathlessly, a sly glint in her eyes.


“Really?” Spike smiled.


“uh huh… and well, my mothers away all day…”


“Why miss Buffy… what are you trying to imply?” Spike grinned


Buffy leaned in to him and placed her mouth close to his ear and whispered
hotly…

“I want you to take me home and make me scream.”


‘where had THAT come from’ a little voice inside her queried.


“Your wish is my command.” Spike replied, placing a chaste yet passionate
kiss on her lips before dragging her out of the room. They stopped in the
common room to grab their bags saying a brief goodbye to Willow & Xander.


Buffy stopped by her friend Lauren on the way out assuring her that both she
and Spike would be at her birthday dinner tonight. Buffy wished Lauren a
happy birthday before she and Spike made a hasty exit to Buffy’s car and
back to her house.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please review :)
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=7318