Lost Love by Dreamygrl555
Summary: Buffy and Spike are in 11th grade and have now been dating for a year, when his parents have to take him back to England and he won't tell Buffy why. A year later Spike returns after Buffy finally decided to move on with her life.
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 5702 Read: 16202 Published: 10/01/2003 Updated: 07/31/2005

1. Goodbye by Dreamygrl555

2. Hello Again by Dreamygrl555

3. The Bronze by Dreamygrl555

4. Telling Angel by Dreamygrl555

5. He Still Loves Me.....Right by Dreamygrl555

6. Who's That Girl by Dreamygrl555

7. First Period by Dreamygrl555

8. Lunch Time by Dreamygrl555

9. Talking and Other Things by Dreamygrl555

10. Where Do We Go From Here? by Dreamygrl555

11. Finally Got My Girl by Dreamygrl555

Goodbye by Dreamygrl555
Buffy stands in front of Spike with tears coming down her face.

"This is it? Your just leaving without an explanation of why?" she asked him.

"I told you ,luv, you don't have to know I’ll be back on a couple of months.”Spike told her

His heart was breaking seeing her like this and knowing he was the reason why. He wanted to tell her the reason why he would be gone, but he knew she would just want to come with him and he couldn’t do that to her.

“I know you’ll hate me for leaving. But I do love you with all my heart. I have one thing to ask of you?” Spike asked.

“What is it?” Buffy asked cautiously.

“That you’ll wait for me. That you won’t find another guy to replace me. That you’ll always stay mine,” Spike told her. It was more of a statement than a question, but Buffy knew in her heart she would always be his.

“Of course you don’t even have to ask me that. I’m forever yours, and no one could ever take your place.”

Then he kissed her so hard it left her breathless, and walked to the car his parents were waiting for him in. He never looked back at the girl who was now crying with all her heart because her love walked away from her.
Hello Again by Dreamygrl555
Chapter 2: Hello Again

1 year later

Buffy just walked out of history class. It was 3rd period and her day was great so far. Angel ,Buffy’s boyfriend, moved to Sunnydale over the summer and they hit it off. They have now been going steady for 2 months. She never forgot what Spike told her but it’s been a year since then and he hasn’t even wrote to Buffy let alone called her.

So she moved on hurt but thinking she would never see him again.

“What’s got my girls face in a frown?” Came a voice behind her.

She turned around to be greeted by Angel. “Oh... Just the usual Mr. Bussman gave us a pop quiz and I totally wasn’t ready for it.”

Angel smiled down at her and said “Well don’t worry about it. It’s Friday and we’re going to the Bronze to see the new act.”

Buffy then brightened at this thought and said “YAY.... I can’t wait Angel, but right now I have to go and get to my locker before I’m late for class. See ya later.”

Buffy kissed Angel on the cheek and then ran to her locker.

As soon as she got to the hallway her locker was on she slowed down and walked towards her locker, but then she stopped dead in her tracks when she caught a glimpse of bleached blonde hair.

She walked quickly to her locker and saw him leaning against it like nothings ever changed. She can tell he’s mad by the look in his eye. Buffy thinks to herself I guess he’s been talking to the other students and know’s about Angel.

Spike’s the first to break the silence, “I guess you forgot to wait for me.”

It wasn’t a question. And Buffy could hear the hurt in his voice.

“Spike, you’ve been gone for a year. You didn’t call and you didn’t write. Don’t say your not good with words cause I’ve read your poems. I had a right to move on. I didn’t know if you were coming back..” Buffy answered him. She was on the verge of crying, but she didn’t know whether it was from seeing him for the first time in a year or whether it was because he was being mean. She knew he was being mean because it was what he did when he didn’t want to show people he was hurt or scared.

“Well that’s good to know ,pet, I just came by to tell you to come to the Bronze tonight. Trust me you’ll like what you see.” And with that he was gone. Leaving Buffy alone in hall since the bell range for class already.
The Bronze by Dreamygrl555
Chapter 3: The Bronze

Buffy and Angel walked into the packed club. They were trying to find Willow, Oz, Xander, and Cordelia. They spotted them at a table near the dance floor. The new band hasn’t come on yet so the just had a DJ playing songs.

“Hey guys you made it,” Buffy said to the gang.

Oz replied “Of course. I have to see what the Dingoes are up against.”

“When do the come on?” Buffy asked. But no one answered her cause at that moment someone cam on the microphone.

“Ladies and Gents. Please give a nice warm welcome to Ghost of the Robot!!!!!”

Everyone screamed.

But Buffy and everyone else at the table ,except for Angel, quiet down. They all saw the lead singer was Spike.

Spike came over to the microphone and spoke into it “This first song goes out to my love Buffy.”

The band starts playing an up beat song then he starts to sing.

I don't think you know my name
I think you'd leave me standing in the rain
You're a pretty little girl, got a thing for me
But you'd cut me open and let me bleed
But I'll be lookin' at you
With your long brown hair
Pretty little feet
Sparkling everywhere

You look so good
When you come my way
But I have to look down
When you talk to me
'Cause you're dangerous
Dangerous
Dangerous
And you don't even know it

One baby, two, maybe three more years
You'll be a full hot baby, have all your curves
And here's a little taste of irony
You'll be a too-hot baby, too good for me

But I'll be looking at you
With your long brown hair
Pretty little feet Sparkling everywhere

You look so good
When you come my way
But I have to look down
When you talk to me

'Cause you're dangerous
Dangerous
Dangerous
And you don't even know it

So little baby, you better stay set
Play with fire when you get too wet
So set me down and leave me be
You'll get a devil when you unchain me

But I'll be looking at you
With your long brown hair
Pretty little feet
Sparkling everywhere

You look so good
When you come my way
But I have to look down
When you talk to me

'Cause you're dangerous
Dangerous
Dangerous
And you don't even know it

As soon as the song over Buffy runs to the bathroom. Willow and Cordy followed her.

As soon as they get to the bathroom they see Buffy pacing saying something over and over again. And when Buffy notices the other two girls she looks up at them and says, “He still loves me. Right?”
Telling Angel by Dreamygrl555
Chapter 4: Telling Angel

“What’s wrong with Buffy and why was that guy dedicating a song to her?” Angel asked.

Xander turned to Oz. He knew that they would have to tell Angel because they had no clue how long it would take Buffy and the girls in the bathroom.

“You wanna start or me?” Xander asked Oz

“You know more than me. I wasn’t dating Willow until after they had already begun dating so I don’t even know the beginning,” Oz replied.

“O.K. it started when Spike and I became friends. He moved here from New York and like Buffy he didn’t know anyone so me, Will, and Buff, all befriended him. It was nice to have another male in the group. Then him and Buffy started hanging out more when Cordy and I started dating. They became more than close. They fell in love. They were dating for a year and everything was great until Spike told Buffy that his parents were taking him back to England. He didn’t even tell her why. All he told her was that he would be back in a couple of months. Well days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months then the next thing we know is that it’s been a year since he contacted any of us. He broke her heart” Xander finished the story. He didn’t want to tell Angel that he knew Buffy was still in love with Spike.

Angels face hardened and Xander decided right then that he didn’t like Angel anymore because he knew what was going to happen next. Angel stood and looked at the other two and said “Well aren’t you two coming?”

“No Angel it’s none of our business whatever the reason Spike left had to be something very important or he wouldn’t of left Buffy. He loved her with his whole heart. Spike even told me one day that he would marry Buffy and I believed him. Just let it go and be there for Buffy!” Xander yelled at Angel.

It worked because Angel sat down and just stared at his drink.
He Still Loves Me.....Right by Dreamygrl555
Chapter 5: He Still Loves Me.....Right

Buffy looked at the two girls and asked again, "He still loves me .....Right?"

Cordy just looked at Will not knowing what to say, but thank god Willow did. "Buffy do you still want him to love you?"

Buffy looked like she was on the verge of tears but answered, "Yes....No. I don't know. I thought that if he ever came back that I would hate him ,but look at me Will. I'm going to cry just because I think that song was about him letting go of me. What am I going to do? And OMG I just left Angel out there!"

Willow said " I;m sure the guys clued him in. But Buffy I think you should talk to Spike ask him what the song meant. If you want i'll tell Angel you left and you can sneak backstage and talk to Spike."

Buffy brightened up then and said, "Thank you Will, that would mean a lot."

"O.K. that's good now can we go. This bathroom reeks!" Cordy said finally talking.

"Yes Cordy we're going." Willow answered.

________________________________


Willow and Cordy sat down at there table and noticed the band went on break. And also that Angel was no where to be found.

"Where's Angel?" Willow asked

"He had to go home to cool down. We told him about Spike and he didn't really like it too much." Xander said looking around for Buffy, but then spotted her going up the steps to the backstage.

___________________________________


"O. K. Buffy you can do this all you have to do is go up to him and say hi. You don't have to freak out. He was your boyfriend for a year. It means nothing to you that your still madly in love with him and everytime you see him you want to jump his sexy British bones." Buffy kept talking herself. Never noticing that the sexy British guy was standing behind her.

"Are you ever gonna tell that sexy British guy any of this. "Spike asked scaring Buffy.

" When the hell did you get there?" Buffy asked nervously.

"Well... Around the still madly in love part." Spike answered with his sexy smirk that made Buffy's legs turn to jello.

"Oh well I was just coming back here to talk to you. So rea-.." But Buffy was cut off when a girls arm wrapped around Spikes waste. The girl stood on her toes and nibbled on Spike's ear.


TBC.....
Who's That Girl by Dreamygrl555
Chapter 7: Who's That Girl

Buffy just stared straight into Spikes eyes. She could feel the tears threatening to fall from her eyes..

“Spikey why did you leave me in London without even a goodbye?” The girl asked.

Spike turned around and pushed the girl away from him, “I told you back in London ,Dru. Stay away from me!” Spike then turned towards Buffy grabbed her arm and pulled her out the back way of the Bronze. He didn’t stop until he had Buffy in his car and he started to drive.

“Spike, who was that girl?” Buffy asked. She had never seen that look in his eye it was kind of regret, fear, and anger all mixed into one, and it scared her.

Spike pulled over to the side of rode and sat silently for awhile. Buffy knew he was gathering his thoughts ,so when he talked he talked calmly and made his point. He looked her in the eyes and started to tell her the reason why he left. “Buffy, I’m sorry I left you last year. I’m sorry I didn’t write or call, but so much happened and I couldn’t handle bringing you down with me. The reason why we left was because da’ had cancer and they told us he only had two months to live. So, he wanted to spend his last two months in London, with his family. He didn’t want me to tell anyone, not even you.” He looked at her and she could see his tears running down his face. Without even thinking she scooted over in car and laid her head on his shoulder and whispered comforting words into his ear. Spike wrapped his arms around her and held her and cried. Buffy knew right then that Spikes father, Giles, had died. She also cried for the man she thought of as a father figure.

“Spike, baby, it’s ok I’m here for you whatever you need I’ll get for you. I love you. I’ll always love you, but who was that girl ,Dru. Do you love her?” Buffy pulled back a little to look into his eyes as she spoke.

“ I’m getting to that part, pet. Well anyways after da’ ......died , mum and I decided to stay there for awhile. I started going to clubs not coming home till 5 in the morning. I’d be drunk and I started doing drugs. I was hanging around a bad crowd. I would skip school and that’s when one night I got so drunk that the next morning I woke up with a girl in my bed. It was Dru, I told her to get out and that I was sorry about the night before and that I could never see her again. She started stalking me afterwards. I stopped hanging out with that group of kids and stopped drinking and doing drugs. I didn’t like what I had done. I felt like I cheated on you and I didn’t like that feeling. So I got better I went back to school passed 11th grade and mum and me decided to move back here. Before I left though I found Dru hanging around da’s house and I told I was leaving and to stay away from me. Apparently she didn’t understand what I meant ,but no Buffy I don’t love her. There’s only you.” Spike finished his story and looked at Buffy still in his arms.

Buffy leaned forward and gave him a peck on his lips and simply said, “I’m sorry.” Then she turned away and opened the car door and walked away from the car. Leaving a stunned Spike behind.
First Period by Dreamygrl555
Chapter 7: First Period

Buffy walked into school on Monday. She had called Willow and Cordy on Saturday. They had come over right away with ice cream. Now Buffy was feeling better. She figured Spike would be starting school and was praying that he wouldn't be in any of her classes. She didn't want to have to explain everything to him.

Buffy got into first period with a minute to spare. She took her seat and got a pen and opened her notebook. She started drawing until the bell rang. Mrs. Fogle her English teacher came in and started calling out names. In the middle of roll call someone walked into class. Buffy looked up to see who it was and paled. Standing in the front of class was Spike.

"Hello, you must be William Giles?" Mrs. Fogle asked.

"Yea." Spike simply answered," Where do I sit?"

"Well, there's an empty seat behind Buffy why don't you take that one." Mrs. Fogle answered.

Spike just smirked and went to the back of the classroom. Buffy was trying hard not to look at him, but she just couldn't help it. She thought to herself ‘hey I'm still a girl and can still appreciate my ex's fine, oh so fine body.' When Spike caught her eye he winked at her and said "Hello cutie."

Buffy just gave him a small smile and said "Hiya Spike." While thinking ‘I'm not mad at him just trying to avoid him which doesn't seem likely. So we can be friends that's all. Oh god who am I kidding I want him bad.'

Mrs. Fogle finished roll call and started class. Spike leaned forward and whispered in Buff's ear "So pet, why did you leave in a hurry on Friday. We could of talked some more. Or don't you trust me anymore?"

"It's me that I don't trust," Buffy muttered to herself but Spike being so close to her caught it and he just smiled. "What lunch do you have, luv?"

"Um." Buffy was now having trouble concentrating since she could feel his warm breath on the back of her neck and it was sending shivers down her spin. "Second....lunch."

"Me too, luv. Mind if I sit with you and the gang?" Spike asked.

Buffy could hear the nervousness in his voice. He was afraid to be turned down. So Buffy turned around smiled at Spike and said "Of course I don't mind, Spike." Then winked at him. The bell rang and Buffy grabbed her books and left without looking back at Spike.
Lunch Time by Dreamygrl555
Chapter 8: Lunch Time

Buffy walked into the cafeteria and walked over to the gangs table. Willow, Oz, Xander, and Cordelia were already there.

"Hey guys!" Buffy said.

Then everyone said there hello's. Buffy sat down across from Willow and there was a seat empty on each side of her. Then she felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around to find Angel standing behind her. Buffy hurried and covered up her disappointment that it wasn't Spike.

"Hey Angel," Buffy replied sweetly. Angel just bent down to give her a kiss on the mouth. Until Buffy turned her head slightly so he only got to kiss her cheek.

"Hey baby, what did you do this weekend?" Angel asked casually trying to hide his hurt look. "Oh nothing Willow, Cordy, and me just had some girl bonding time." Buffy answered before looking around the lunchroom for a bleach blonde head. Then Buffy heard him behind her,

"Looking for someone, pet?" Spike asked with a smirk.

Buffy didn't get a chance to reply since everyone started talking to him and telling him to sit down. He sat right next to Buffy.

Soon everyone was in deep conversation and just catching up with Spike. Buffy was having a hard time trying to keep her attention on her boyfriend, Angel. It was just she thought Spike looked so damn cute! I mean could you blame her she wasn't blind he was a damn fine sexy man.

But before Buffy knew it the bell was ringing signaling that lunch would be over in five minutes. Spike stood up and then bent over and gave Buffy a kiss on the mouth. But it wasn't a quick kiss he made sure he used some tongue.

He then stood straight up and looked down at Buffy shocked because he hadn't meant to do that. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry it's just a habit I got so use too." Spike said while he was looking at Angel who was sitting beside Buffy with his fist clenching and unclenching at his side.

Spike then thought it would be best if he left. He said he was sorry to Buffy again then flew out of the cafeteria and went straight out the doors of the school. When he got to his car he got a cigarette out and thought to himself ‘She kissed me back!!!'
Talking and Other Things by Dreamygrl555
A/N: I'm sorry to anyone who reads this that I haven't wrote anything I've been way busy with school.

Chapter 9: Talking and Other Things

After school Buffy walked to Spike's house. While the Giles family was away they rented their house out, never sold it. Buffy saw Spikes car there so knew he was home. Buffy knocked on the door. Jenny Giles, Spike's mother, opened the door.

"Hi Jenny," Buffy said politely.

"Oh, Buffy dear. How you've grown up. I bet your here to see William. He's up in his room you can go ahead up. And tell him that dinner will be ready by six." Jenny said before she went back into the kitchen.

Buffy went up the stairs. She could hear Spike's music blasting. It was the Sex Pistols, of course. Buffy knocked on the door loud enough so he could hear it.

"Come on in," Spike yelled. Buffy turned the doorknob and opened the door. Spike was sitting at his desk reading a book. He had on his glasses, that Buffy always thought he looked adorable in. Spike looked up when he heard the door close. He wasn't expecting to see Buffy standing there. He got up and went over to his CD player and turned it off. Then turned back to Buffy.

"Um...I didn't expect to see you here." Spike said 'could I be anymore lame?' He asked himself.

"Yea, well you left pretty quick after lunch. So I thought I'd come check on you," Buffy said staring at everything but him.

"About that, luv, I'm really sorry. It's just I was so use to kissing you when I'd be going to a different class afte--"

"It's O.K., Spike, I liked it." Buffy interrupted him. She looked down at her feet shyly. And Spike got a goofy grin on his face and he moved closer to Buffy. Buffy looked up and saw Spike walking towards her like a predator. When he got about a foot away from Buffy she jumped into his arms and started kissing him. Spike put his arms around her and started kissing her back with just as much force.

When they broke apart for air Buffy spoke "Oh....God.... I've missed you so much. Never leave me again." Spike put his forehead to hers and breathed," Never, baby, I love you so much."

Buffy smiled and said, "I love you too."

Buffy and Spike started Kissing again and Spike walked backwards until the back of his knees hit his bed. He sat down then turned and laid Buffy down. He lifted her shirt over her head then unclasped her bra. Spike then bent down and took her left nipple into his mouth. As soon as he latched on Buffy's cell phone started ringing. Spike let go of her nipple and sat up. Buffy reached into her pocket and pulled her phone out. She looked at the caller id and her smile turned into a frown.

It was Angel.

Buffy looked up at Spike and saw his hopeful face. She looked back down at her phone. Then she turned it off and sat it on the night stand. Spike looked at her in shock. Buffy just shrugged and said," I rather be talking to you."

Spike smiled at her then frowned, "Um ... well you should get dressed cause this isn't really talking. We shouldn't be doing this yet anyway. We should take our time."

Buffy frowned and her lower lip jutted out, "You don't want me," she said on the verge of tears.

Spike took her hand and put it on his erection, "Baby, how could I not want you it's just your still dating Angel and that was probably him on the phone, right?" Buffy looked down guilty, but Spike turned her head so he could look into her eyes and continued. "I don't want you to have to feel guilty about this. About us. OK. I love you, but we can't be together when your with another man. Can I ask you some questions about you and Angel? I know it's none of my business but I just have to know. OK?"

Buffy just nodded.

"Do you love him?" Spike asked

Buffy looked up in surprise, "No, of course not. I mean we shared some kisses but that's as far as it went. I guess I was waiting for you to come back."
Spike sighed in relief, "Well that's good to know." Then he kissed her again with just as much passion as before. Spike started to kiss down her neck to the valley between her breast. Then he abruptly pulled away from her.

Spike got off the bed and stated pacing his room. Then he turned to Buffy and said, "Leave, because if you don't leave now I won't be able to stop. I know we both don't want to stop but we have too."

"Yea...um, could you hand me my bra and shirt over there." Buffy asked shyly.

"Here you go, luv," Spike said handing her her bra.

Buffy put them on then turned to spike and said, "I'll see you tomorrow." And with that she turned and walked out of the room.
Where Do We Go From Here? by Dreamygrl555
As Buffy walked into school the next day the first person she saw was Angel. She tried to go the other way so he wouldn't see her but it was to late he had already spotted her.

He came over to her and went to give her a kiss on the mouth but Buffy moved her head so he only got her cheek. He looked up at her and asked with puppy dog eyes, "Buffy, sweetheart, what's wrong?"

"We need to talk Angel," Buffy said calmly.

"It's about him isn't it! Ever since he's come back you have been holding back with me." Angel started getting into Buffy's face and she was starting to get scared. "You think you can just play me like that and get away with it? Well think again!" Angel raised his hand to hit her but it was stopped when someone grabbed his arm.

"I don't think you want to be doing that, mate," Spike said with fire in his eyes. Buffy hadn't seen him that mad since some guy had tried to feel her up at a party. Spike then continued speaking, "If you ever come near her again i will break something off of you that you'll find very valuable. Do you understand me?"

Angel just pulled his arm out of Spikes gripped and anwsered in a bone chilling voice, "You can have the whore she's useless to me anymore."

Without thinking twice Spike pulled back his fist and punched Angel so hard he fell to the ground. He yelled at Angel, "If you ever talk about her like that again i'll do more than hit you!"

Spike then pulled Buffy away from Angel and they walked over to his car where he told her to get in. When he got in the driver side he pulled away not caring that everyone saw what had just occured.

After they had gone Angel got up and spoke to himself, "Well, we'll see about that Spike ,my boy. Your gonna wish you had never come between me and Buffy!" Then he walked into school not seeing the man behind him who heard what Angel had said.
Finally Got My Girl by Dreamygrl555
Author's Notes:
I've decided to stay with the story just don't expect the updates to be frequent.
Beginning of 11th grade

Spike and Buffy were at the Bronze with their friends. They were just laughing and having fun. But when Buffy looked into Spikes eyes while they were dancing she couldn't help but think this night was going to be different.

Spike lowered his lips to Buffy's ear and whispered, "My parents are in LA for the weekend, pet. Why don't you come over tonight?"

She got chills the way he spoke. Then she knew that tonight would be the night she would sleep with Spike. She wasn't scared because they've done other sexual stuff. She just wanted Spike to think she was perfect.

She didn't trust herself to speak so she just nodded her head against her shoulder. She then felt Spike kiss the top of her head and she knew tonight would be perfect.

They then stopped dancing and she went over to tell Willow she wouldn't be staying at her house tonight.

"Hey Wills, me and Spike are gonna go. So I'm just gonna stay with him tonight."

Before Willow could reply Cordy intervened, "It's about damn time girl! You can cut that sexual tension with a knife."

Buffy just blushed and said goodbye to them and waited for Spike to get back from saying goodbye to the guys, who were playing pool. Then they walked out of the club together and went to Spikes car.

They drove to his house in a comfortable silence. And when they got to his house he even opened her door for Buffy, which she just loved about him. Under that entire bad boy persona was prince charming, or in his words pounce charming.

When they got into Spikes room Buffy sat down on the bed feeling self-conscious. Then spike came over to her and knelt in front of her and kissed her hands, putting Buffy at ease.

"Get on the bed Will," Buffy said and she even surprised not only herself but also Spike with how bold it sounded.

When Spike was laid out on the bed Buffy went over to his CD player and put in her favorite Dashboard Confessional CD and pushed play.

=This ruined puzzle is beige with the pieces all face down=
=so the placing goes slowly.=
=The picture's of anything other than it's mean to be.=
=But the hours they creep,=
=the patterns repeat.=
=Don't be concerned, you know I'll be fine on my own.=
=I never said, "don't go."=

Buffy slowly untied the halter-top she was wearing. And pulled it over head. Next she slowly pulled her skirt down till she was only in her black bra and panties.

=I've hidden a note=,
=it's pressed between pages that you've marked to find your way back.=
=It says, "Does he ever get the girl?"=
=But what if the pages stay pressed,=
=the chapters unfinished,=
=the storied too dull to unfold?=
=Does he ever get the girl?=

Buffy then climbed on the bed and straddled Spikes hips while she began to unbutton his black button up shirt. When Spike went to touch Buffy she slapped his hands away. Once his shirt was off she began to work on his pants.

=This basement's a coffin.=
=I'm buried alive.=
=I'll die in here just to be safe.=
=I'll die in here just to be safe.=
='Cause you're gone.=
=I get nothing=
=and you're off with barely a sigh=.
=I never said, "Goodbye."=

When Spike was completely naked he then rolled them over so he was on top. Then he took Buffys bra and panties off. Once that was done he took a moment to admire Buffy and how beautiful she was. He couldn’t believe that this girl was finally his. Spike then leaned down and kissed Buffy as she reached down to fondle his erection.

=But I’ve hidden a note, =
=it's pressed between pages that you've marked to find your way back. =
=It says, "Does he ever get the girl?"=

Spike wasn’t exactly sure all that was gonna happen tonight but when Buffy placed him at her opening he then knew what she wanted.

=But I’ve hidden a note, =
=it's pressed between pages that you'll read if you're so incline. =
=It says, "Does he ever get the girl?"=

Spike leant over Buffy and pulled the drawer of his nightstand out to grab a condom. When Buffy saw what he grabbed she took it from him and placed it on his penis herself.

=But the hours they creep, =
=the patterns repeat. =
=Don't be concerned, you know I'll be fine on my own. =
=I never said, "don't go."=

He then placed himself again at Buffy’s entrance and looked her deep in the eye and asked, “Are you sure? Cause if you say so now I can still stop.”

Without answering him she kissed him. He smiled and whispered, “Hold on, luv. It’ll only hurt for a minute.” And with that he pushed deep inside her. Buffy bit into his shoulder and he stilled for a moment letting her adjust. Once Buffy started to move her hips he started to move inside her. When she bit into his shoulder again he knew she wouldn’t last long so he moved his hand down and pinched her clit. Within seconds her body was shaking from her orgasm. Then Spike came after her and with that he rolled away to discard the condom then rolled back over to cuddle with Buffy.

When she was almost asleep Spike whispered into her hair, “I love you.” And Buffy just smiled and drifted to sleep.

=Does he ever get the girl? =
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=793