I remember you by pangsofblue
Summary: Challenge#40 Post Chosen Buffy finds herself in the alley behind the Bronze inside her 16 year old body, with ALL her memories intact, and facing a certain clapping blonde vampire. M/F

Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 18387 Read: 8617 Published: 02/26/2005 Updated: 04/26/2010

1. I remember you by pangsofblue

2. I remember you_2 by pangsofblue

3. I remember you_3 by pangsofblue

4. I remember you_4 by pangsofblue

5. I remember you_5 by pangsofblue

6. Chapter 6 by pangsofblue

I remember you by pangsofblue
Author's Notes:
After a LONG hiatus I have started writing again. (Yay!) My previous pen name was Azrielle6969 (or Azrielle) Pari (THE MOST AWESOMEST!!!!) Changed my account name for me, so that I could access my previous fics and re-write them as I have changed drastically as a writer since the last time I posted anything.

This story has been cleaned up, and is now a WIP again. It has been previously posted up to Chapter 5, new chappies will start once I am done editing. This story is un-beta’d so if you see any errors please inform me. CHAPTER 1 ONLY EDITED SO FAR

Dialogue borrowed from “Buffyverse DB” http://vrya.net/bdb/index.php

This will be NC-17, possible bloodplay (*evil grin*) as Spike IS still a vampire

Summary: Challenge # 40 at the bloodsheadverse. Posted by: Always_jbj Email: ioki_1@optusnet.com.au
Seasons: Post Chosen Challenge: 40

Post Chosen, a very miserable and grief stricken slayer is aching for the vampire she realized too late that she loved. Buffy finds herself in the alley behind the Bronze inside her 16 year old body, with ALL her memories intact, and facing a certain clapping blonde vampire
A month. A whole month of missing him. ‘I can’t take it anymore. Why didn’t he believe me?’ Slowly wiping the tears from her puffy eyes Buffy sighed and sat up in her bed. ‘Probably because I didn’t give him any reason to.’

She wrapped the pale blue blanket tighter around herself before answering the insistent knocking on her bedroom door. “Come in.” She called out wearily.

“Hey Buff. Are you ok? I heard you crying from my room…” Willow said softly. She walked over and sat at the edge of Buffy’s bed. “You’ve been crying so much since…I just…we all want you to be okay.”

“I’m…I’m trying Will. I am. It’s just so hard…I…I told him I loved him. Just before he made me leave the basement of the school you know …he was all ‘No you don’t but thanks for saying it.’ And now I…I’m never gonna get the chance to tell him again…to make him believe me…” Buffy wiped her eyes again with her soggy tissue. “He thinks I only said it cause he was dying.”

“I don’t know what to say…” Willow apologized.

“It’s not your fault Will. I just…I don’t know what to do…the night before…” Buffy brought the Kleenex to her nose and blew it. “We made love…it was the first time it wasn’t just sex…and after…he just held me...you know the whole time we were together last year…I never let him hold me? I always pushed him away…it was easier to push him away, reject him cause you guys would never have... When I actually let it happen…it was amazing…it was…oh god. I’m never gonna feel that way again. Only he could do that to me you know? Make me feel like that…I ache Will…it’s physical pain for me to know I’m never gonna see him again…” She let out a gut-wrenching sob.

“I know it hurts Buffy…but a wise friend once told me you have to go through the pain…” Willow said softly, trying to get a reaction from her grief stricken friend.

“I don’t know if I’ll make it. I don’t want to get out of bed…I don’t want to eat…it was so much easier before I realized I was in love with him…before we really made love, before I allowed myself to see the softness in him, before I accepted it…and him…but now that I know…and I’ll never be able to make him believe it…” Buffy’s face contorted as a fresh wave of tears started.

Willow sat with her, until exhaustion kicked in and Buffy fell asleep.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Crumbling the leathe’s bramble into the clay pot Willow murmured. “Let Lethe's Bramble do its chore. Purge her mind of memories of him, of pains from love, she cannot give, take her back to before the love. When the fire goes out, when the clay pot is filled the spell will be cast. So mate it be.” She added various ingredients until the clay pot was full. Once the spell ingredients reached the top of the small clay pot thick smoke billowed out towards the ceiling causing Willow to cough and sputter. There was a blinding flash of light then everything went dark.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

She stood there in shock as he stalked slowly out of the shadows in the alley, clapping his hands in a steady rhythm.

“Spike?” She asked, glancing down at the stake in her hand. She took a few tentative steps towards him. She wanted to run to him, wanted to throw herself in his arms, hold him tight and never let him go.

“Mmmm I see my reputation precedes me… Slayer.” He growled.

“What are you…” She trailed off. ‘I know this…oh god.’ Swallowing the lump in her throat she asked. “What happens on Saturday?”

A huge grin split his face from ear to ear. “I kill you.” One hand dug into his duster pocket and he pulled out a battered cigarette package. Taking one out and placing it in his mouth he put the pack away and pulled out his lighter. He flicked it open, casually lighting up.

“Buff? Uhhh I think we should get out of here…” Xander stage whispered.

“You guys go on back inside…I’ll be a minute…” She waved them off.

“I don’t think that’s…”

Buffy turned her eyes to her friends. “Just go. I’m a big girl. I can take care of myself.”

“Mmmm feisty. I like that in a meal. Adds Spice.” Spike smirked; his words drew her attention back to him. He blew out smoke in a long steady stream.

Buffy glared at him angrily. ‘Of course. I get sent here, back to when Spike hates me…after I declare my love to him. Can my life get any worse?’ She rolled her eyes. “So how’s the psycho ho bag?” Buffy asked casually leaning up against the grimy wall. She just knew it was Willow that sent her back here. ‘Maybe so I could do it over…maybe I can…’ She was pulled out of her musings by Spike’s enraged growl.

“You’d best be watching your mouth…I don’t allow anyone to talk about my Dark Princess that way.” Spike growled, his piercing blue eyes glittering dangerously, flecks of yellow glowing within their depths. “Were we in that handbook?” He asked eyes lighting up. “Or maybe you read about us in the watcher’s journals?” He flashed her a genuine grin. “Were there pictures? Drawings?”

Buffy saw his love for Drusilla shining in her eyes and she was jealous. Furiously, possessively jealous. ‘He’s supposed to look like that when he talks about me…’ She felt the tears stinging her eyes and blinked them back. Spike didn’t feel anything for her…not yet. Seeing her cry would only give him fodder to hurt her with.

She flashed him a cocky grin. “So…are we gonna dance William?” She asked moving gracefully into her fighters stance, bouncing on the balls of her feet.

The shock on his face was priceless.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“It’s too soon…” She moaned, fingertips flying to her temples. “No…no it’s all wrong…naughty slayer…changing the rules mid play.”

“What is too soon?” Colin asked, glancing at Dru.

“My darling boy is dancing.” She whimpered, falling to her knees eyes closed.

“Come on miss Drusilla…Master Spike would want you to be taken to your rooms…” She nodded and allowed Dalton to help her to her feet.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Spike stood for a moment in shocked silence. He cocked an eyebrow at her. “You want to dance with me pet?” He asked, grabbing a metal pole from the ground Big Bad persona at the forefront, all cocky arrogance and self-assuredness.

“Do we really need weapons for this?” Buffy asked, tossing her stake to the side. ‘What the hell am I doing? This isn’t Spike who’s in love with me. He’s a vicious killer.’

Spike tried to hide his surprise at her boldness. “I just like them. They make me feel all manly.” Running one hand down his stomach towards his groin he tossed the pole at her feet, hiding his surprise when her eyes followed the path his hand had taken, and stayed locked on his sudden erection. “The last Slayer I killed... she begged for her life. You don't strike me as the begging kind.”

”Never gonna beg.” She growled as she lunged. ‘Oh god I missed this, fighting him, sparing with someone I don’t have to hold back with.’ She backhanded him and he flew into the wall, causing the wall to crumble slightly in a Spike shaped dent.

Spike was on his feet instantly, charging at her. He landed a punch to her face, and another quick one to her stomach. Buffy bent over gasping for air. ‘Shit. Forgot how ruthless he can be.’

Spike gripped her by the hair, pulling roughly, bringing tears to her eyes. He moved behind her and pulled her body up against his. Buffy felt his erection pressed against her ass and heard the bones in his face shifting, she knew he wanted to bite her, she could feel it, could feel his hunger. For a split second she wanted to give in to it. Give in to him, then slayer instinct took over and she viciously whipped her head back, smashing the back of her skull into his nose.

Spike let his demon emerge; inhaling her scent he bent towards her exposed neck. “Bloody hell.” He growled. He felt the blood pouring from his nose from her head smashing against it. Bringing both hands up he tried to stem the flow.

Buffy swept his feet from under him and straddled his hips Spike was writhing in pain. “Stupid bint. Gonna pay you back for that…” Buffy pulled her arm back and smashed it into his face, knocking him out cold.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“Spike, did she hurt you?” Dru asked, pretending she couldn’t feel it, pretending she didn’t notice.

“It was close, baby, but...” Spike shrugged. ‘Bloody bitch knocked me out. Don’t know how I’m not dust right now.’

“Oh, come here. You'll kill her, and then we'll have a nice celebration.” She cooed wrapping her arms around him. ‘Tell me you’ll push her away.’

“Yeah, a party.” Spike grinned. “We’ll dance in her blood.”

”Yeah. With streamers... and songs.” Dru said dreamily. Pretending she couldn’t smell the slayer all over him.

“How's the annoying one?” Spike asked, pulling her tighter against him. ‘Kill the chit and forget about her, I’ve got my dark princess. Doesn’t matter that she hasn’t touched me since Prague, she isn’t well, but I will make her better.’

“He doesn't wanna play.” She shook her head sadly. ‘I can feel it. I can feel you thinking about her.’

“Figures. Well, suppose I better go make nice.” Spike rolled his eyes, making his way to Colin’s lair.

“You failed…you let her…” Colin was cut off by Spike. He was thoroughly disgusted that Spike, a master vampire, let the Slayer claim him.

“I, uh... I offer penance.” He offered with a cocky grin.

“Penance?! You should lay down your life! Our numbers are depleted, the feast of St. Vigeous has been ruined by your impatience!” One of the minions growled menacingly from behind the young boy.

“I was rash, and if I had to do it all over again... Who am I kidding? I would do it exactly the same, only I'd do this...” He grabbed Collin by the scruff of the neck.

“No!” Colin shouted, trying to twist out of Spike’s iron grip.

“...first!” He threw Colin into the cage and slammed the door. “From now on, we're gonna have a little less ritual...and a little more fun ‘round here.” He grabbed the chain and raised the cage up into the sunlight. Collin’s scream echoed through his lair as he turned to dust.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Buffy couldn’t go back into the bronze and face her friends after being alone with Spike. She didn’t want to face their questions just yet. As she entered Restfield she felt him approach. Angel.

“Buffy? What happened?” Angel growled, moving towards her and gently wiping some of the blood from her face.

FLASHBACK TO THE ALLEY

She leaned down against his cool body and let the tears fall. Curling herself around him she let herself pretend for a few precious minutes. ‘God Spike I love you. I love you so much. Maybe this is a second chance for us…maybe if they aren’t all jaded by Angelus they could accept you…’ She shifted her weight slightly as her knife dug into her hip. ‘My knife.’ A grin slowly spread on her face.

Moving his duster slightly away from his neck she pulled his t-shirt away from the spot. She made a small cut where his neck met his shoulder, leaning down she took a few gulps of his rich borrowed blood, tasting the metallic tang. Bringing the knife up she nicked her tongue Her mouth filled with her own rich coppery blood. She brought her bleeding tongue to his neck, to the wound, mixing their blood. “Mine.” She growled fiercely. Grinning at her ingeniousness she half carried half dragged him to the factory and left him outside.

She watched from the shadows until she saw him stirring, grinning in satisfaction when she heard his groggy mumbling. “Slayer…Ohhh” His hand was moving against his hardened length.

She left quickly, not noticing his horrified expression when he came fully awake and realized her name was on his lips, and it was because of her his cock was hard. He had never felt like this before. ‘Bitch! What has she done to me?’


END FLASHBACK

“Who’s Drusilla?” Buffy asked Angel innocently batting her eyelashes at him.

“I…uh…where did you hear that name?” Angel stammered. “Did she do that to you?”

She snorted, “Dru couldn’t get close enough. I read about her in the Watcher’s journals.” Buffy glanced at him. “Said she was…part of the scourge of Europe…”

“She was. She was a quarter of it. Spike, Darla and I were the rest.” He said calmly. “Why have you been digging into my past?”

“You were with her.” Buffy said softly, backing away from him a few steps. ‘I’m sorry Angel, but I love him. I have to take the chance. It would never work with you and me, I know that already. I want the passion and the fire that Spike gives me. I want to be loved the way he loves me, I want the man and the demon that is my Spike.’

“Wh…what? Buffy what are you talking about.” He asked. ‘No. You couldn’t have seen…I love you Buffy. Please…’

“Angel…what are we doing?” She asked. “This…thing with us…it’s not…it’s not gonna work…I think you should leave.”

“But Buffy…I…I can be strong…I can fight my demon…I want to be with you.”

“Angel…I love you. I do…but…there’s nothing for us in the future…it just wasn’t meant to be.” She said sadly. “I’m sorry…but I have to be strong about this…”

She hugged him tight. “Good bye Angel.”

“Buffy…don’t go…”

“I think you should leave Sunnydale…” She went on as if he didn’t interrupt. “I think it would be easier for us…not seeing each other every day.”

“I want to stay…I want to fight by your side…”

“No. You don’t have a choice in this Angel. I can’t stop you if you decide you want to stay in Sunnydale…all I can do is ask you to please…stay away from me.”

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

After seeing Spike, and her confrontation with Angel, Buffy was exhausted. She made her way home, not realizing what would be waiting for her when she got there.

“Honey…is that you?” Joyce called, hearing Buffy enter the house.

“Mom?” She asked in wonderment. “Mommy?” She was running towards the kitchen.

“How was your night out?” Joyce asked glancing at the clock. “You’re home awfully early…”

Buffy didn’t say a word; she wrapped her arms around Joyce and hugged her tight.

Joyce let Buffy hold her until the pressure got too much. “I need to breathe…” She wheezed.

“I’m sorry…I…” Buffy looked up at her mom. “I just…realized how much I haven’t been home lately and I missed you.”

Joyce smiled. “I missed you too Buffy.” She smoothed her daughter’s hair. “Did you have a fight with a boy?” She asked casually.

Buffy grinned up at her mom. “You know me so well…”

“Sit down honey. I’ll make you some coco.”

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

One week later.

Buffy sat on the stone bench, slowly eating her sandwich and staring off into space. ‘Why hasn’t he come? He didn’t show up on parent teacher night, I didn’t see him on Saturday…if I didn’t know him better I’d say he was hiding from me. But Spike? Not big with the hiding. So what the hell is going on?’

“Hey Buffy. You okay?” Willow asked plopping down beside her best friend. ‘Yeah. I’m fine Sent back in time…for what I don’t know, and the man I love who’s supposed to love me, is an evil demon who hates me and is avoiding me.’ Buffy blinked back tears and tried to smile. “Peachy with a side of keen”

“Aw, you just need cheering up. And I know just the thing! Crazed dance party at the Bronze!” Xander said enthusiastically.

“I dunno.” She said softly, suddenly interested in the pebbles at her feet.

“Very calm dance party at the Bronze?” Xander offered, trying to cheer her up. “Moping at the Bronze…” Xander smiled sadly.

“I'd suggest a box of Oreos dunked in apple juice, but maybe she's over that phase.” The boy earned an evil glare from Xander.

“Ford?” Buffy asked wearily. ‘Great. Just great. Forgot all about you selling me out to Spike. Spike. I’ll get to see him.’ She grinned, suddenly perking up.

“Hey, Summers! How ya been?”

“Oh, my God! What are you doing here?”

“Uh, matriculating.”

“Huh?”

“I'm finishing out my senior year at Sunnydale High. Dad got transferred.”

“This is great!” Buffy grinned. ‘Okay. Now hurry up and take me to Spike.’

“I'm glad you think so. I didn't think you'd remember me.”

“Remember you? Duh! We only went to school together for seven years. You were my giant fifth grade crush.”

“So! You two know each other.”

“Oh! I'm sorry. Um, this is Ford! Uh, Billy Fordham, this is Xander and Willow!”

“Hi.” Xander said, jealousy dripping from the one word.

“Hey.” Ford glanced at Xander, noting his jealousy.

“Nice to meet you!” Willow said softly.

“Uh, Ford and I went to Hemery together in L.A.” She turned to Ford “And now you're here. For real?” She asked.

“Dad got the transfer, and boom, he just dragged me outta Hemery and put me down here.”

“This is great! Well, I mean, it's hard, sudden move, all your friends, delicate time, very emotional, but let's talk about me! This is great!” Buffy beamed. ‘NOW TAKE ME TO SPIKE!!!’

“So, you two were sweeties in fifth grade?” Willow asked.

“Not even. Ford wouldn't give me the time of day.”

“Well, I was a manly sixth-grader. I couldn't bother with someone that young.”

“It was terrible. I moped over you for months. Sitting in my room listening to that Divinyls song 'I Touch Myself'.” Her eyes widened. “Of course, I had no idea what it was about.” She glanced at Ford. “Hey, are you busy tonight? We're going to the Bronze, it's the local club, and you have to come.”

“I'd love to! But if you guys already had plans... Would I be imposing?”

“No, only in the literal sense.” Xander said rolling his eyes.

“Okay, then! I, I gotta find the admissions office, uh, get my papers in order.” Ford motioned towards the school.

“Well, you know what, I'll take you there, and I'll see you guys in French!”

“It was good to meet you.” He waved to Willow and Xander.

“This is Ford, my bestest friend of all my friends! Jeez, doesn't she know any fat guys?” Xander asked sarcastically.

“Oh, that's what that song is about?!” Willow blushed deeply.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&
End Notes:
TBC
I remember you_2 by pangsofblue
Thank you SOOOO much for the AWESOME reviews and positive feedback for this story. It inspires me.

Spike, was growling softly as he paced. ‘Bloody slayer bint. Can’t take this anymore. Gotta get her out of my head. Her face, her eyes her scent, she’s haunting me.’ He spotted one of his minions. “I’m going out to hunt. Take care of Dru. Anything happens to her you’ll be dust.”

“Yes boss.” Dalton cowered as Spike brushed past him and stalked off into the night.

Spike prowled Main Street, looking for someone that would make a delicious snack. He spotted a red headed girl, and a brown haired boy. ‘Looks like the ones that were with the slayer behind the club.’ Spike grinned as he started to follow them.

“And then he was all I don’t think this is working…” The blonde girl whined into her cell phone, not watching where she was going she bumped right into Spike. Spike saw the long golden hair and grinned. ‘Eating her would be better than eating the slayer’s friends. She looks much tastier.’

“Lo Luv.” He greeted with a charming smile. “Let’s get out of here yeah?” He asked, holding out his leather-clad arm.

She smiled appreciatively. “Lucy? Uh…I’ve gotta go…I’ll call you later…” She murmured before snapping the phone shut and taking his arm.

Spike led her into the alley in the next block. “Fight with the boyfriend?” He asked, fingers running through her hair. ‘Colour’s a little too light…but it’ll do in a pinch.’

“No…he’s not my boyfriend…not really…he’s…I wanted him to be but…he doesn’t like me that way…” She sniffled.

Spike leaned down and kissed her roughly, tongue demanding entrance into her mouth. She pulled back slightly, trying to push him away. Spike growled in frustration, she smelled of citrus shampoo, when all he wanted was to inhale the Slayer’s vanilla musk.

He grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her head back. She screamed in fear as he buried his fangs roughly into the pale flesh of her neck.

Spike heard the growl as his prey was ripped from his arms. Snarling he turned gold glittering eyes towards the presence. “Angelus!” Spike smirked. ‘Sodden ponce.’

”Spike!” Angel growled.

“I'll be damned!” Spike’s eyes darted towards his prey.

“I taught you to always guard your perimeter. Tsk, tsk, tsk. You should have someone out there.” Angel murmured edging towards the unconsious blonde girl.

”Hunting alone tonight.” Spike shrugged casually. “What's new with you?”

“Everything.” Angel’s edged even closer to the fallen woman.

”Yeah. Come up against this Slayer yet?” Spike inquired. His breathing picked up pace and he felt the blood rushing to his groin as the Slayers image invaded his mind.

“She's cute. Not too bright, though. Gave the puppy dog 'I'm all tortured' act. Keeps her off my back when I feed!” Angel laughed.

Spike glared at him. ‘Don’t you dare touch her. Don’t bloody well go near her.’ His possessive thoughts were seriously disturbing him. He laughed it off. “People still fall for that Anne Rice routine. What a world!”

“Are you gonna…” He nodded towards the unconscious girl.

“I haven't seen you in the killing fields for an age.” Spike said thoughtfully.

“I'm not much for company.” Angel shrugged.

“No, you never were. So, why're you so scared of this Slayer?” He asked. ‘My Slayer.’ His traitorous thoughts supplied.

“Scared?” Angel scoffed.

“Yeah. Time was you would've taken her out in a heartbeat. Now look at you. I bet this, uh, tortured thing is an act, right? You're not... housebroken?” Spike couldn’t help the grin that appeared on his face. ‘Bloody ponce is still souled. Can’t hurt the girl.’

“I saw her kill the Master. Hey, you think you can take her alone? Be my guest. I'll just feed and run.” He moved towards the still unconscious blonde.

Suddenly sickened by his feelings for the Slayer Spike let out a howl of rage. “You think you can fool me?! You were my sire, man! You were my... Yoda!”

“Things change.” Angel said simply, turning his back on Spike he started to bend towards the girl.

“Not us! Not demons!” He grabbed Angel by the shoulder and spun him around to connect with his well-timed fist. Angel crashed into he wall near where Spike’s fallen victim lay. Growling in frustration Spike made his way off into the night.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“Wanna dance?” Ford asked placing his hand on the small of her back. “Okay.” Buffy nodded. ‘Why aren’t you taking me to Spike?’

Ford led her to the dance floor and pulled her close. “I really missed you Summers. I’m glad my dad got transferred here.”

“So am I.” She smiled. She trustingly rested her head on his shoulder and listened to the soothing song, hoping it would soon be time for Ford to take her to Spike.

Rescue me from the mire
Whisper words of desire
Rescue me - darling rescue me
With your arms open wide
Want you here by my side
Come to me - darling rescue me
When this world’s closing in
There’s no need to pretend
Set me free - darling rescue me


She felt him enter the club. The electric tingle that shot straight to her womb, the shiver that caused the hair at the back of her neck to stand at attention. Spike. She knew he was alone, not feeling the presence of any other vampires.

Spike stalked into the club, duster billowing behind him. Growling as he pushed past the crowd and made his way to the bar. “Shot of Jack.” He signalled the bartender.

Spike slammed the shot back as soon as it was placed in front of him and he signalled for another. Downing the second in quick secession he turned to scan the bar. Then he saw her. her. Slayer.

She was dancing with some pimple-faced pillock. Spike ignored the rush of blood to his groin, ignored the unconscious breathing he was doing, ignored the feelings she was stirring in him. Shifting his weight slightly to alleviate the pressure of his jeans against is engorged cock he made his way to the edge of the dance floor.

I don’t wanna let you go
So I’m standing in your way
I never needed anyone like I’m needin’ you today

Do I have to say the words?
Do I have to tell the truth?
Do I have to shout it out?
Do I have to say a prayer?
Must I prove to you how good we are together?
Do I have to say the words

Rescue me from despair
Tell me you will be there
Rescue me - darlin’ rescue me

Every dream that we share
Every cross that we bear
Come to me - darlin’ rescue me


Spike was on the move as the song ended. He grabbed Buffy by the arm and spun her to face him. “Slayer.” He growled.

Buffy felt it in her bones. His impossibly blue eyes locked with hers. He tilted his head slightly and calmly gazed at her. She shivered, he was holding her arms so possessively. “We need to have ourselves a little chat…” He growled, resisting the urge to pull her up against himself and show her just what he wanted to chat about.

“Buffy? Is everything ok?” Ford asked, he was going to step up beside her, until Spike’s possessive growl, and yellowed eyes turned him cold with dread.

“Not here. We need to be alone…” She said softly. She didn’t move an inch, didn’t pull away. She glanced at Ford. “I’ve got to go…can you tell them?” She nodded towards Willow and Xander.

‘Bird’s got stones, knowin’ who and what I am and she’s still gonna leave with me.’ Spike grinned. “Alright luv. Lead the way.” He said softly, still gripping her arm. ‘Luv? Luv? Where the bloody hell did that come from?’ He wondered, ignoring the fact that she unconsciously moved the slightest bit closer when he said it.

“I’ll tell them…are you sure it’s ok?” Ford asked hesitantly. She glanced back at him.

“Tell them I’ll see them tomorrow.” She said with a smile. “I’ll be fine. I promise.” Spike kept his hand on her arm as she led him to the back of the club, towards the exit into the alley.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“We shall step out. I want to see the stars…” She murmured, leaning into the frightened vampire.

“Yes Mistress. But we shant go far. The Master would be furious.”

“Don’t want to go far silly boy.” Dru grinned. ‘Just far enough.’

She stepped into the park and raised her eyes to the sky. Taking in the stars she felt his approach.

Angel watched her step out from the shadows. She looked so elegant in her beautiful black antique lace gown. Angel walked towards her and her companion. Ignoring the other vampire he spoke only to his childe. “Drusilla, leave here. I'm offering you that chance. Take Spike and get out.” He grabbed her arm gently.

“Or you'll hurt me? No. No, you can't. Not anymore.” Dru smiled sadly.

“If you don't leave it'll go badly. For all of us. She’ll kill you both, she wont hesitate…”

“My dear boy's gone all away, hasn't he? To her. Don’t worry.”

“Who?”

“The girl. The Slayer. His heart stinks of her. Poor little thing. She has no idea what's in store.”

“This can't go on, Drusilla. It's gotta end.”

“Oh, no, my pet. This is just the beginning.”

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

She took him to the hotel at the edge of town. “Is this…okay?” She asked quietly entering the room and shutting the door behind him.

“I can smell him on you.” Spike growled, pushing her gently against the door with only his presence.
He wasn’t touching her yet, just keeping her pinned with his piercing eyes, and one hand pressed flat against the wall on either side of her head. He leaned forward and inhaled her scent, their bodies inches apart. ‘Mmmmmm’

He could hear her heartbeat pick up pace as he got closer to her, he could feel her blood rushing around in her veins. He could smell the unique scent that was his Slayer, vanilla musk and arousal.

“I’m sorry…I didn’t mean…he’s a friend.” She was elated that he was jealous. ‘That means he has to feel something right?’

“Don’t touch him again. I smell him on you…I smell anyone on you you’ve asked for their death. Do I make myself clear?” He growled. He could smell the musk of her arousal getting stronger thickening in the air so strong he could almost taste it.

“Yes.” She said softly. Her knees were starting to weaken from having him so close. “Spike..I…”

“Don’t. Just don’t.” His fingers ran through her hair gently, he wrapped and unwrapped the silky strands around the cool flesh of his hand. “So soft…” He whispered bringing a strand to his nose and inhaling deeply.

Biting her lip gently she glanced up at him, she could feel her arousal building, knowing he could smell her and it turned her on even more. His eyes met hers.

“What have you done to me? You're all I bloody think about. Dream about. You're in my gut ... my throat ... I'm drowning in you, Slayer, I'm drowning in you.” He whispered hoarsely. “You shouldn't be able to touch me, because this, with you, is wrong. I know it. I'm not a complete idiot.”

“Spike…I…”

“Doesn’t change what I want though does it? And so help me I want you. Want you so bloody much…” His mouth was on hers, bruising, punishing, demanding.

Buffy opened her mouth and let his tongue in. He tasted exactly the way she remembered, whiskey, smoke and an underlying coppery tang. She let out a moan of contentment.

Things changed for Spike at that moment, the moment she opened her mouth to him. He cupped her face in his hands and the kiss changed. It became softer, more tender, though that did nothing to quench the desire building in them both.

Buffy was now being pressed into the door, only his mouth and hands on her. She brought her arms up around his waist, pulling him closer, she could feel his hard cock pressed into her belly. Spike broke the kiss and looked into her eyes.

“I want you…” She murmured, arching against him. “I need you Spike…” She rubbed against him. Spike groaned, grabbing her hand he pulled her back towards the bed.

He sat her on the edge; keeping his eyes on her he walked over and flicked on the lamp beside the bed. “Want to see you.” Was the only explanation he gave as he shut off the overhead light and walked back towards the bed, removing his duster and boots on the way.

Buffy’s eyes drank in the sight of him stalking her. Delicious shivers ran through her as she watched him pull his t-shirt over his head and toss it away casually.

‘Spike abs. Abs of Spike. OHGOD!’ She could feel her already soaked panties getting damper by the second.

Kneeling before her he removed her socks and boots. He grinned, watching her fingers fumble with the zipper of her jeans. “Let me…” He said placing his hands over hers to still her movements. She nodded and glanced at him through lowered lashes. “Stand up luv…” He murmured, taking her hand and pulling her to her feet.

She stood awkwardly, wanting to just jump on him and have her way with his willing body, but she also wanted it to be amazing, wonderful, magical, everything it was that last time. Just before he became the hero and died for her. For the world.

Spike placed his hands on her hips, pulling her against him. “Mmm Slayer so warm.” Spike kissed along her jaw, eliciting a gasp from the trembling girl. Spike mistook her trembling. “Are you ok with this? Do you want to stop?” He asked, eyes boring into hers.

“NO! Don’t want to stop. No stopping. I’m just nervous…” She said honestly. ‘I want it to be perfect. I want to make you love me again.’

Spike took her hand bringing it up to his mouth he brushed his cool lips across her knuckles. He placed her hand against his hardened length and groaned when she rubbed her warm hand up and down his jean-clad length. “Uhhhh luv…” He pressed himself closer to her, his hands on her hips he pushed her jeans down her tanned thighs to her knees, leaving her panties in place.

Buffy found the button of his jeans and popped it open. She effortlessly pulled his zipper down and slid her hand inside. Curling her fingers around his cock she stroked him.

His hips bucked wildly. “More…need you…” He whispered against her hair. Grabbing the hem of her shirt he lifted it over her head. Pulling back slightly he gazed at her with lust filled eyes. Her lace bra left nothing to the imagination; he could clearly see her dusky nipples through the pale pink lace.

Groaning his hands cupped her breasts, squeezing gently. “So perfect…” Bending he sucked one nipple into his mouth, causing it to harden and pucker.

“Ohhhh Spike…” She moaned arching into him. Reaching behind her he un-clasped her bra and let it slide down her arms, watching as more golden skin was exposed to him.

Buffy extracted her hand from his pants, letting her bra fall to the floor. She stepped out of her jeans, leaving her panties in place. She grabbed his jeans and pushed them down over his hips.

Bending she pushed them further down his legs. She got to her knees and took his length in her hand once again, stroking softly. Leaning forward she took him into her mouth.

Spike growled in pleasure. His fingers in her hair he looked down and watched her sucking his cock.
Buffy felt his eyes on her and glanced up, with him still fully sheathed in her mouth. Spike let out a strangled cry and pulled away from her. “Oh god. Did I hurt you?” She asked, blush rising on her cheeks.

“No…No luv, you didn’t hurt me…just if I didn’t stop you…” Reaching his hand out he helped her to her feet. “I want to be inside of you when I cum.” He murmured pulling her against him. He could feel the lace of her panties scraping against his cock.

He backed her towards the bed. When he felt her stop he pushed her down gently. “Lay back luv…” He helped her recline, with her legs dangling over the edge of the bed. “Want to taste you…your scent is…intoxicating…” He murmured. Leaning down he pressed his nose against her lace-covered slit. Inhaling deeply he groaned.

“Spiiiiike.” She screeched arching off the bed, trying to get closer to his talented mouth. Spike hooked his fingers into the waistband of her panties and pulled them slowly down her legs. Nudging her thighs apart he positioned himself between her legs. He gently pushed her thighs further apart and gazed down at her pussy.

Spreading her lips apart he flicked his tongue over her opening. Buffy arched her back, rocking her hips gently. Moving up his tongue traced over her engorged clit. “Uhhhhhhhh” She moaned, rocking her hips faster. “Please….please Spike…” He slipped two fingers inside of her. Hearing her sharp gasp of pain he immediately withdrew.

‘Oh god. I forgot. Sixteen year old me was a virgin.’ Buffy blushed deeply.

“Did I hurt you?” Spike asked placing a gentle kiss to her quivering thigh.

“I…I’m fine…I just…I’ve never…” Buffy blushed. ‘Why am I so embarrassed? It’s not like he hasn’t done this and more to me.’

“You’re a virgin?” He inquired, stroking her thighs with tender hands.

“Yes.” She said softly. She closed her eyes, trying to rid herself of the embarrassment.

“Look at me luv.” He purred seductively. He shifted slightly so he was on his knees and leaning over her.

Buffy opened her eyes and met his. “I’m sorry…I…”

“Shhhh. Don’t ever be sorry.” Spike leaned down and placed a chaste kiss to her lips. Pulling back he looked into her eyes. His hands were stroking over her stomach softly, reassuringly. “Do you want me to stop?” He asked. “All you have to do is say the words…I’ll stop luv. I promise…don’t want to hurt you…” He didn’t rush her, just waited patiently for her response, his hands not stopping their stroking.

“I don’t want to stop Spike. I want you. Want you more than anything I’ve ever wanted in my life…” She whispered, tears forming in her eyes. “It’s you…it’s always been you.”

Spike leaned over her once again, kissing her passionately, tongue seeking entrance to her mouth. He brought one hand up and cupped her cheek, his other moving down and cupping one of her breasts and gently squeezing.

Buffy gave over to the sensations he was creating in her body. He lit a trail of fire down her stomach as his hand moved lower. Spike moved his hand between their bodies and rubbed his thumb against her clit.

Buffy moaned into his mouth, arching and moving in time with his thumb. She felt it building inside of her. His movements kept pace with hers, speeding up as she did. Suddenly she screamed her release into his mouth.

Breaking the kiss he moved slowly down her body, licking and kissing his way down her stomach. Gently nudging her trembling thighs wider he bent his head to her core. She cried out again as he sucked her sensitive clit into his mouth.

Spike slowly inserted one finger into her tight passage, massaging her from the inside as he licked and sucked her clit. Buffy was a writhing mass of pleasure, and felt herself hurling towards release again. “Uhhhhh Spike…I’m…Ohhhhhh.”

Spike moaned in pleasure as he felt her slick walls clenching his finger. Gently he pulled his finger out, licking her juices with a groan. He crawled up her body. And kissed her tenderly. “You ok?” He asked.

Buffy only nodded, not trusting her voice. “Good girl. I want to make this as painless as possible for you luv…” He said softly. “Climb up all the way on the bed.” She followed his directions and climbed up all the way. She rolled over and lay on her back. Spike grabbed one of the pillows. “Lift your hips up a bit.” He instructed, helping her do just that.

He placed the pillow under her ass. Spike knelt between her knees and looked down at her. “So beautiful…” He murmured. Taking his thick cock in his hand he positioned himself at her core pausing to look into her eyes he saw trust reflected back at him and he was awed.

He offered her a reassuring smile before slowly sinking his cock into her heat. He heard her gasp of pain, ignoring it he continued to move forward. He felt something inside of her tear and the scent of blood hit him. He growled possessively as his pelvis pressed against hers, his cock fully sheathed inside of her warm moist heat. He stilled above her, fighting his demon. It wanted to taste her
blood. His eyes locked with hers.

She cried out as she felt him fully enter her. Looking up into his eyes she saw them flickering yellow, and watched in fascination as he fought to keep his demon at bay.

Buffy reached up and cupped his cheek, thumb tracing his chiselled cheekbone. “It’s ok…please don’t hold back…I want you Spike. All of you…” She said softly, her gaze never wavering.

“Uhhhhhh” Spike cried out. The myriad of emotions coursing through him were too much for him to take. Her walls clenched around him and she rocked her hips gently.

Spike moved then, thrusting in and out of her erratically, unable to control himself. “Oh….ohh luv, so hot. So wet for me…”

“Uhhhh Spiiiike…yes…oh GOD. More…don’t stop…please…” She begged, matching his furious pace.

“So good…so… right being inside you…” He murmured nuzzling her neck.

“Yes…Oh yes…I feel it Spike…I feel it too…” She cried out. His hand moved. Fingers digging hard into her hip. One of her hands came up and curled into his hair. She pulled is face down into the side of her neck. Buffy arched again and swung her legs up, wrapping them around his narrow waist, and spreading herself further for him.

Spike groaned against her neck. “I. Oh….oh Christ…what you do to me…so good…so…”

Buffy turned slightly, bringing her mouth to his neck she sucked hard on where his pulse should be, right over the mark that turned him into a vampire. He could feel himself loosing control, but was powerless to stop it. His demon surged forward, snarling in pleasure, seeking something. not to hurt her. Never to hurt her. Both the demon and the man were in agreement about that, but his demon wanted to mark her as his forever.

“Yes…oh yes…Spike…please…I need…I…” Her whispered words turned to a scream of pleasure as his fangs bit into her flesh. Her walls clenched tight, bliss overtaking her.

At the first drop of blood that hit his tongue Spike came, emptying himself into her. Taking a few deep pulls of her intoxicating blood he stopped. He nicked his tongue on one of his elongated fangs and pressed his bleeding tongue against the wound, mixing his blood with hers. “Mine.” He kissed her neck softly. “Mine.” He growled again.

“Yours.” She whispered back. He lay his head wearily against her shoulder. Buffy removed her legs from around his waist. Her hands stayed where they were, one stroking gently through his hair, the other stroking his back.

“I…I didn’t hurt you did I? Didn’t take too much?” He asked. She could hear the fear in his voice.

“You didn’t hurt me. That was…amazing…it was…everything I ever dreamed of…” She said softly. She could feel him hardening again inside of her.

“I…I’ve never…felt like that before…never felt the way I’m feeling right now…” He whispered softly against her neck. “I..I couldn’t stop myself from biting you…” His breath hitched.

“I wanted you to bite me…I don’t ever want you to hold back…I…” She inhaled sharply. ‘Too soon. Don’t tell him you love him yet.’

Spike placed a gentle kiss to the mark he placed upon her. She felt it rush straight to her core. Flipping the startled vampire over she rocked against him. His eyes locked with hers.

“Slayer…” He hissed, hands gripping her hips.

“Buffy…” She said softly.

“Buffy…My Buffy…” he purred, arching his hips.

They moved together slowly, building gradually towards release. It felt like minutes, it felt like days. As one they increased the pace bit by bit until they cried out simultaneously as they reached completion together.

Buffy moved off of him and curled into his side, resting her head against his shoulder. His arm came around her pulling her closer. “You gonna be able to sleep with me here?” He asked.

“I trust you Spike. I wouldn’t be able to sleep if you weren’t here.” She said softly.
Spike’s heart swelled with pride. “You sure?” He asked uncertainly.

“Positive.” She said softly.

“Can I ask you something luv?” He asked.

“Anything.” She said stroking his stomach.

“Why didn’t you…when you knocked me out…you had me beat…and you didn’t…” Spike swallowed the lump rising in his throat. “I could smell you…all over me…almost drove me round the bend…”

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Song used Do I have to say the words By Bryan Adams
I remember you_3 by pangsofblue
Buffy cleared her throat nervously. ‘I can’t tell him the truth. He’s gonna go totally wiggy.’ Sitting up so she could see him clearly she took a deep breath. “When I saw you…I wanted you so much…” She took another deep breath. ‘Okay…not a total lie…’

“But you knew I was a vampire yeah?” He asked. “You must have been able to feel it…”

“Yes…I knew you were a vampire…and I know I shouldn’t have wanted you…but I…I felt something…and I just couldn’t let it go…so I knocked you out and…and I kissed you.” Buffy confessed. “I just…when I was there pressed up against you…I didn’t want to let you go…”

“Lust at first sight yeah?” Spike chuckled. “I wanted you too…from the moment I lay my eyes on you…” Spike pulled her into his arms. ‘Thought I would be draining your blood as I shagged you…’

‘He wanted me since then? Oh my god.’ Buffy leaned against him, resting her head on his shoulder. “Sleep now?” She asked.

“Yeah…could go for a nap…” Spike said softly. ‘So why didn’t I drain you when I had the chance?’ Spike groaned as he felt her press closer to him. ‘Yeah…that’s why. If I did you wouldn’t be laying here in my arms right now.’ He didn’t stop to wonder why her not being in his arms would have bothered him so much. He was the Big Bad, Slayer of Slayers, Master vampire. And he claimed the slayer.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“Do you think she’s gonna be okay? That guy was way creepy…” Ford asked.

“She’ll be fine…we’ll see her at school tomorrow…” Willow glanced at Xander. ‘If she’s not at school we’ll tell Giles.’

“The Buffster can totally take care of herself…” Xander agreed. ‘She already fought him once and kicked his ass…I’m not worried.’

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“Mmmm Morning…” She murmured, curling closer to the vampire
beside her. “What time is it?”

“Sun’s almost up…maybe another half hour at most…” Spike said softly, nuzzling into her neck. He pressed a chaste kiss against his mark on her neck, causing her to shudder as it pulsed straight to her core.

“Are you gonna…stay here today or…”

“You want me to stay?” He asked cupping one breast in his palm and massaging it.

“Well…I have to go to school…but I can come back when I’m done…”

“You have to go?” He asked, “I can think of much better ways to spend the day…” His fingers worked their way down between their bodies, stroking the soft curls he found. He spread her lips gently and inserted two fingers. ‘Christ so tight…so wet…’

“Mmmmm…I’d like nothing more than to spend the day in bed with you…but unfortunately I have school…Willow and Xander are probably maxi-wigged that I left with you last night so I have to go splainey…and Giles…Oh my god Giles!!! They probably told him.”

“You talk weird…don’t know what half those bloody words mean…” Spike pouted. “I don’t want you to go…”

“I talk weird? I talk weird.” She grinned. “You know…” She kissed him softly. “If we stop with the talking…and start with the touching…” Her hand curled around his already hard cock. “We could have a quick…Ahhhhhh”

She squealed as he pushed her onto her back and entered her swiftly, knowing she was ready. “Ohhhhhhh Buuuuffy…” He moaned into her neck, softly licking the mark he placed there.

“Spike…oh…yeah…” She murmured rocking her hips in time with his. “Feels soooo good…”

Spike was already close to cuming. ‘Feels so right…so perfect…’ He groaned as he felt her inner walls clench around him. “You belong to me Buffy…” He whispered against her neck. Bringing blunt teeth down against his mark he nibbled gently.

Buffy felt her heart swell at his whispered words. ‘Okay, so not a declaration of undying devotion…but it’s a start.’ She rocked her hips faster.

“That’s it…that’s my girl…my Buffy…cum for me luv…want to feel…”
“Uhhhhhh Spiiiiike…” She moaned cuming hard, his pulsating cock buried deep inside of her quivering folds.

“Buffy…” With a roar he shot his seed deep within her womb.

“Wow…” Buffy whispered leaning up towards him for a kiss. Spike bent his head slightly and kissed her with such passion it left her breathless.

She gazed up, her eyes filled with passion, desire and love.

Spike couldn’t take the intensity of her gaze. ‘Only one woman looks at me like that. My Dark Princess. Oh…oh god DRU!’ Spike pulled away and got up from the bed.

“Are…are you okay?” Buffy asked nervously.

“Yeah…m’ fine Slay…Buffy…you said you had to go…don’t want to start again when we can’t…”

“Oh right…” She said softly. She quickly gathered her clothes and ran to the bathroom. ‘Something’s wrong. I did something wrong and he hates me again.’ She hastily threw on her clothes.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

‘Bloody buggering HELL!!!’ Spike paced as he watched her gather her clothes.
‘Now I’m stuck here all bloody day. Dru’s probably goin’ out of her mind cause I'm not there.’

Grabbing his jeans from the floor he pulled them up his narrow hips and threw himself down on the bed. ‘Doesn’t matter how good how bloody right it felt to be with her…inside of her…Dru needs me. I love Dru… Can’t give her up just to shag the slayer.’ Spike heard the bathroom door open and he closed his eyes feigning sleep.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Buffy glanced over at him. ‘Pretending he’s sleeping. Not a good sign.’ She walked over to the bed and pressed a chaste kiss to his parted lips. “See you.” She whispered softly. ‘Maybe he’ll be over what ever it is when I get back.’ Stopping at the door with her hand on the handle she took one last look back. ‘I love you Spike.’ Closing the door behind herself she let the tears fall as she ran all the way home.

She climbed up the tree outside her room and effortlessly crawled in her window. Glancing at her alarm clock she realized it was only six thirty. ‘Two hours till school. ‘Mom will be up in half an hour…’ She grabbed her housecoat and went to have a shower.

Re-entering her room twenty minutes later took the towel off her hair and ran her brush through it to remove the tangles. Buffy went to her closet to grab an outfit. Suddenly his mark started to tingle. ‘Oh. Oh yeah…can’t let them see that…’

She pulled a white turtleneck tank top out and held it up to herself. ‘Hmm yeah that’s not obvious…’ Grunting in frustration she decided on a pale blue tank top and a short white mini skirt. Tying a white scarf around her neck and nodding in satisfaction she turned to glance in the mirror above her vanity table. ‘Ok. That works.’ She smiled happily.

“Morning honey…you’re awake early…” Joyce said from the doorway.

“Yeah…I…uh…it’s my day to help out at the library…I have to go in early…” She glanced at her mom. ‘Not a total lie I do have to go to the library early to talk to Giles.’

“Oh…Okay…” Joyce looked at her sceptically. “Well if you hurry down for breakfast I’ll drop you off at school.”

“Ok…I’m just gonna call Willow and I’ll be right down.”

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“So…did you talk to her? Did she make with the staking?” Xander asked.

“I talked to her this morning…she said she’d meet us at the library.” Willow replied handing him her backpack to carry.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“Morning watcher-o-mine.” Buffy greeted entering the library.

“Buffy…good morning…you’re awfully chipper…” Giles glanced at her and went back to polishing his glasses.

“Yeah well…I had a good sleep…best sleep I’ve had in a month.” She grinned. ‘Thanks to Spike being wrapped around me.’

“Yes well…”

“Okay…what’s the what?” She sighed sinking down into a chair.

“Angel dropped by my place last night.” Giles replaced his glasses on the end of his nose and studied her carefully.

“He did?” She squeaked.

“He did…” Giles nodded. “He talked to me quite extensively about something from his past…”

“That must have been interesting.” She cringed. ‘Shit…he knows about Spike being in town.’

“Quite. He informed me of his childer that have recently arrived.” Giles kept his eyes on her. “Spike and Drusilla…apparently they are very dangerous.”

“Yeah…I…I uh went a few rounds with Spike…he was at the bronze.”

“Is that the bleached buffoon’s name?” Xander laughed entering the library.

Willow followed behind. “Hey Buffy, Ford was kinda worried last night…”

“Oh…” Buffy’s eyes widened as she glanced at her friend. She shook her head almost imperceptibly. Willow got the message.

“Wh…What happened last night?” Giles asked studying his young charge.

“Another run in with the bleached menace…” Xander laughed again. “Spike…heh…but Buff kicked his ass into next week.”

“We have to get to class Giles…I’ll stop by on my way home and we can talk…” Buffy said rising from the chair and grabbing her books.

“How could you?” Angel growled coming out from behind the stacks. “Did you think I wouldn’t know? Did you think I wouldn’t feel it?” He growled advancing on the blonde.

“Angel.” Buffy said softly. She closed her eyes and hung her head. ‘I didn’t mean to hurt you.’ When she opened her eyes he was right in front of her. Buffy didn’t have time to react as he grabbed her scarf and ripped it from her neck.

Cocking her fist she let it fly, right into Angel’s nose. “How dare you?” She growled, ignoring the shocked gasps from her friends and watcher.

Angel got up from the floor and walked back over to her. “I hope it was worth it. I hope he was worth it…pretty easy for a vamp to get into your pants eh Buffy? What did he promise you he wasn’t gonna eat anyone?” He snorted. “Worse…did you believe him? You think he’s gonna be there for you? Gonna hold your hand and want a relationship?”

Anger clawed at her. She was beyond furious. “Get out of my town Angel. I mean it. I don’t want to see you again. What I do with my personal life is my business, not yours.” She brushed past him without looking back. Buffy was too angry to notice the stunned silence that hung over the entire room.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

She pulled her bag up higher on her shoulder and tapped lightly on the door. Not hearing an answer she pushed the door open slightly. “Hey…” She entered and set the bag down on the bed. “I brought a few things…”

Spike grunted. He didn’t even glance at her, just kept his eyes on the T.V.

“I had a really shitty morning.” She said softly. Buffy crawled onto the bed and sat beside Spike. Resting her head against his shoulder she stayed silent.

Spike tensed when she sat down and rested her head on his shoulder. He had to bite the inside of his cheek to stop himself from asking what was wrong. He hadn’t even breathed since she entered the room, for fear of inhaling her scent and having more feelings.

They stayed silent while Spike channel surfed. Finally after an hour he glanced towards her and noticed tears slowly coursing down her cheeks. “You ok?” He asked. She hadn’t let out a sniffle, in fact she hadn’t moved since she placed her head against him.

“I…I just…he…”

“Who?” Spike growled possessively, finally taking a deep inhale. “Angelus.” It was an angry predator’s growl.

“He…he came in…to the library…when I was talking to Giles…and he…he ripped my scarf off…everyone saw the mark on my neck…I left…I just…came back here…to you…”

“It’ll be ok sweetheart…I’ve got you…not gonna let you go…” Spike soothed, wrapping his arm around her he moved down the bed and pulled her against his side. ‘Gonna kill that bloody pouf!!!’ His demon was screaming for vengeance.

“They’re gonna…”

“Shhhh luv…” Buffy calmed in his embrace. He just held her for a while, stroking her back gently. ‘How does she do that? Make me want to comfort her.’

Buffy’s stomach growled loudly. “Hungry luv?” He chuckled.

“Yeah…I brought some food…” Sitting up she grabbed her bag from the edge of the bed and pulled it closer. “I brought you something too.” She dug around in the bag and pulled out a sandwich for herself and a pint of blood for Spike.

“What the bloody hell is this?” He growled.

“Blood…human…I got it from Willy’s…I thought you’d be hungry…” She said nervously.

Spike grabbed the pint from her and threw it at the wall with a roar. Buffy shrank back from the crimson stain sliding down the wall and pooling on the carpet. “Think I’m some kind of bloody lap dog for you?” He snarled leaping gracefully from the bed. “M’ a demon. I don’t do bagged blood slayer. I un-live for the thrill of the hunt, the taste of fear…” He glared at her, not sensing any fear at all coming off the tiny blonde. “I am NOT housebroken, and you’d do well to remember that.”

“Yeah? Well you know what Spike? I am the slayer, and even if I do love you you are NOT gonna be hunting people in my town.” Her eyes widened in shock when she realized what she revealed, her hand flew to her mouth as if she could recall the words. ‘No…oh no…no…’ Leaping from the bed she ran for the door.

Spike intercepted her, not touching, just standing in front of her. “What? What did you just say?” He growled lowly.

“N…nothing…forget it…” She tried to push past him.

“Slayer would you just wait a bloody second?” Spike growled angrily.

“Why? So you can tell me I don’t mean it?” She asked, breath hitching, tears slipping unnoticed down her flushed cheeks. ‘I do I do I mean it so much and I couldn’t take you telling me I don’t.’ She did push past him then, as fast as her legs could carry her she made her way out into the sun where he couldn’t follow.

“ARRRRGGGGGGGG” Spike growled in frustration. He grabbed her bag off of the bed and hurled it at the wall, it’s contents tumbling out into the freshly spilled blood.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&
I remember you_4 by pangsofblue
“Get out” A Ripperish Giles ground out. “You're not welcome here anymore.”

“Yeah, and by the way, we’ll figure out a way to de-invite you from here. Even if it is a public place.” Willow was really upset with the way Angel had treated her best friend.

“Nah, forget it. Letting him in is good, 'cause then we get to toss him out.” Xander said taking a step closer to Angel.

“I think you better go.” Willow said softly.

“Okay, now, I was afraid of this. Misunderstandings, slurs and allegations. I don't know what Buffy told you, but you know she and I worked together, side by side, we were trying to…and she just let him…Spike…when we were supposed to…and I don't mind telling you…”

“Angel...listen to me.” Giles snarled.

“It's just ... I'm trying to explain…she let him…”

Not waiting for the vampire to finish Giles shoved Angel backward and spoke softly. “We are not your friends. We are not your way to Buffy. There is no way to Buffy. Clear out of here. And, this thing with Spike... get over it.”

“I don't know what you mean.” Angel said with a tentative smile.

“Yes, you do. Move the hell on. The things you said to her…there is no forgiving that, and I don’t care what you feel she did to deserve it.” Giles had never liked the souled vampire. Having to be cursed with a soul for him to seek redemption didn’t sit well with Giles, if on the other hand he had won back his soul by choice, the watcher would have applauded the effort.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Buffy ran all the way home, choking on the tears she was trying to stall. It hurt too much, knowing what they could have had and knowing that she ruined it with her impulsive mouth. ‘He’s just so…so damn infuriating at times…and I just had to let it slip out. I’m doomed to live it over and over, me telling him that I love him and him not believing me.’

She threw herself down on her bed and let the tears come.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

‘What the bloody hell is wrong with her that she thinks she’s in love with me?’ Spike howled in rage, trembling with the need to hit something. ‘She’s the sodden Slayer. She can not be in love with me.’

He threw himself down on the bed. Inhaling their mixed scents he saw her luminous lust filled eyes gazing at him so full of trust and desire in his mind’s eye. Instantly his cock hardened and his emotions softened.

“ARRRRRRRRGGGGG!!!” He screamed tossing the pillow from the bed. Grabbing the sheets in both hands he tore them out from under himself and flung them towards the door.

‘She’s not going to do this to me. I won’t let her. I will not allow myself to be neutered, and I don’t bloody well care how perfect she is.’

Glaring at the covered window Spike figured he still had about four hours till sunset. ‘Then I get the bloody hell out of here, grab Dru and leave this sodden place.’

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

She cried until the tears just wouldn’t come anymore. She felt numb, her lips were tingling from not getting enough oxygen, and she felt weak and dizzy. Dizzy wasn’t a problem, but she wasn’t weak and hated feeling like she was.

Closing her eyes she wrapped the blanket tighter around herself and just lay there, letting the despair wash over her.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Spike had calmed considerably in the last two hours, glaring at the mess he made, he glanced towards the window.

‘Bloody hell. Not going anywhere just yet may as well clean up this sodden mess.’ He bent down and picked up her bag that he had thrown earlier.

Spike noticed that it was heavy. ‘Wonder what the chit’s got in here…’ He opened the bag and peered in. ‘Smart girl.’ He grinned pulling out the plastic bottle of Jack, ignoring the scraps of cloth lying at the bottom. He spun the lid off and tossing it aside took a deep pull of the amber liquid. “Mmmmm” He murmured at the taste.

Tossing the bag onto the still unmade bed he turned to survey the contents that spilled out. With a snort he picked up the fuzzy pink pig that had one side drenched in sticky drying blood. He tossed it towards the bed, it landed beside the bag with barely a sound. He retrieved the next item and gasped in shock.

‘My slayer has a little bit of kink in her after all.’ Chuckling to himself he added the blood drenched fuzzy pink handcuffs to the other items. He picked up the food that had fallen out, dropping it right into the garbage can beside the bed.

Satisfied that he had everything picked up the items from the bed, carrying his burden to the bathroom to begin the task of washing it all up. ‘Good bloody thing I know how to get blood out of anything.’ Spike busied himself with the task, without letting himself dwell on the fact that he was cleaning her things.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Angel paced the length of his apartment, desperate to come up with a way to get rid of Spike and get Buffy back. ‘Her friends and watcher won’t help but that doesn’t mean it can’t be done.’

Suddenly he had an idea picking up the phone he dialed. “Hi…it’s Angel…I’m gonna need some supplies…”

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Groggily Buffy opened her eyes. Her heart fell when she didn’t feel him immediately. Then she remembered. She felt the tears wanting to fall again. ‘Wha?’ Sitting up she listened for the sound that disturbed her. ‘Ahhh the phone.’ She glanced at the clock beside her bed. Five eighteen the red lights told her brightly.

“Hello?” She placed the receiver against her ear and sniffled to stop the tears.

“Buffy? It’s Giles…”

“Hi. I’m sorry I ran out of there like that today…”

“Don’t apologize…it’s completely understandable what with the way Angel talked to you. I did cover you for Principal Snyder, told him it was a girl problem, he turned red, sputtered and practically ran from the library. ”

“Uh…yeah…Thanks Giles. I don’t know what I’d do without you.” Buffy nervously twisted the phone cord around her finger and bit her lip. ‘Please don’t ask…please…’

“I am calling for a reason though…”

She cringed. “Oh?”

“Yes…I…I feel it would be wise for you to have some back up on patrol for the next little while…what with Angel being…we kicked him out you know…Willow is working on a dis-invite spell I would strongly suggest she use it on your house…”

“Okay. Thanks Giles…it means a lot that you are backing me on this…”

“Of course I would Buffy…I may not know what’s going on with you and this Spike character…but I do trust your judgment…and Angel was wrong to treat you the way he did…”

“Well…thanks…”

“I’ll pick you up for patrol…around sevenish?

“Sounds good. See you then.”

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

After cleaning off the pig Spike placed him on a towel to dry, he did the same with the pink handcuffs. Drying his hand he reached inside the bag to see if there was anything left before he washed the bag.

Spike stared at the items he pulled out. His cock hardened painfully as he pictured her spread before him it this outfit, handcuffed to the headboard with her fuzzy pink handcuffs.

There was a tiny red lace thong, red garter belt, red stockings with stitching up the back, and a red leather corset.

A knock at the door interrupted his lust filled haze. Placing the items carefully on the toilet he shut the door behind himself to see who was interrupting him.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Buffy kicked him in the stomach, sending him flying into a nearby crypt. She didn’t even notice the blood coating her hands and boots. Stalking over to him she grabbed him by the shirt and tossed him through the air. He landed with an ‘ouf.’ Bringing her leg back she kicked him forcefully in the ribs.

“Buffy? I-I believe he's, he's, um... It, it's, it's staking time, really. Don't you think?” Giles asked.

Without saying a word she shoved a stake through his heart and turned to Giles as his ashes floated around her. “Any others?”

“Well, for their sakes, I certainly hope not.” Giles said softly.

“What? I kill vampires, that's my job.” She shrugged and started to walk away.

“Well, true, true, although you don't usually beat them into quite such a bloody pulp beforehand. Everything alright?”

“Yeah! Fine!” She sighed. “Why don’t I walk you home? It’s obvious Angel’s a no show…”

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Spike ripped open the door and glared at the trembling young woman in front of him. “What?” He practically roared, tasting her fear in the air.

“I…It’s checkout time…it bein’ sunset and all…I was wonderin’ if ya’ll are stayin’ another night or…” She trailed off backing up a few steps from this man who radiated danger.

Spike could feel his bloodlust just below the surface, could feel the hunger of his demon itching to come out and take a bite out of this young female. ‘Show this bint I’m still the Big Bad and she shouldn’t be knockin on doors at dusk.’

What actually came out of his mouth shocked the hell out of him, and obviously surprised the girl as well. “We’re takin’ the room for a month.” Spike dug in his pocket and pulled out some money. “I don’t want anyone but me an’ my girl in this room, got that? Anyone steps foot over the threshold they’re gonna get hurt real bad.”

She nodded meekly, tightening her fist on the money she ran as fast as she could away from him.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

After dropping Giles off at his place Buffy decided to stop in the last cemetery on her way home. Scaling the gate she dropped down to the other side silently and began to stalk the things that go bump in the night.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

‘Just need to get out and get me a little snack…’ Spike silently pulled the door shut behind himself and made his way off into the night. He waited for her for two hours after sunset and she hadn’t shown. He was getting agitated from hunger. He walked towards the alley of the club and noticed a tall brunette who looked like she had been crying. “You ok pet?” He asked wrapping an arm around her.

“I…I’m fine…” She said softly. “I’ve got to go…” She said trying to pull away from his iron grip. Game face swiftly descending Spike dragged a screaming Cordelia into the Alley behind the bronze.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“I feel kinda bad…I was pretty mean to her…’ Xander mumbled.

“Are you a giant spaz?” Willow asked. “You were mean to Cordelia…Cordy…Queen C…what’s the big Xan? She’s always mean to you…”

“I know…but…I really want to try to get things to work with her Will…I know we used to hate her…but I kinda don’t anymore…”

Willow glanced at him with tears in her eyes. ‘You’re never gonna give me a shot are you?’ Closing her eyes for a moment she took a deep breath. “You better go catch her then…knowing her she’ll want a lot of grovelling to be done
before she forgives you…”

“You’ll be ok to get home?” He asked hopefully.

“I’ll be fine.” She offered him a tight smile. ‘I’ll just go home with the band!’ She thought spitefully, unaware that the Dingo’s Ate my Baby’s lead guitarist was staring at her with rapt attention.

“Who is that girl?” Oz asked leaning over to Devon, the lead singer. “The blonde? That’s Harmony, she’ll fuck anything Want me to introduce you?” He asked with a grin.

“No you numbskull, not her, the redhead…sitting all by herself…”

“Oh…I donno…this set’s done why don’t you go talk to her?” Devon Suggested. He was completely shocked, he had never seen Oz want to approach a girl before, not once in the three years they’d played together. Sure he’d talk to girls that approached him, he’d even gone home with a few, but seeing the way he was staring at the red head Devon knew it must be something big.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Covering her mouth with his hand Spike bit viciously into the girl’s neck. Groaning in satisfaction as the blood coated his mouth and tongue before sliding down his throat. On his third pull he felt her enter the alley and he removed his fangs from the trembling brunette’s neck.

“My darling boy…come away with me…leave with me now…I trust eyes and heart alone. And do you know what mine is singing out right now? You're a killer. Born to slash ... and bash ... and... oh, bleed like beautiful poetry. No little girl could ever stop you from flowing.”

Sudden knowing flowed through Cordelia. “Buffy could. She could stop you.” Spike pushed her away from himself. Weakened Cordy fell back against the wall.

“I’m sorry…I’m sorry…” His gaze locked with hers for a moment. She could see that he truly was sorry he bit her.

Spike grabbing Dru by the arm and pulled her along behind him. He didn’t let her go until they reached the factory.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“Cordy! Oh my god. What happened?” Xander asked helping the trembling girl to her feet.

“A vampire…bit me…and then he apologized and ran away…”

“He what?” Xander asked in shock. He held his hand to her wound while she told him the story.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

There was nothing moving in the cemetery. Buffy walked, not noticing the direction her feet were taking until she was standing in front of the building.

Looking up towards the window of their room she decided to take a closer look. Buffy made her way up the stairs, she peeked into the curtain as she passed the window. ‘Mr. Gordo!’ She saw him sitting on the bed. ‘Okay. I can do this. I can deal if I want to be with him. I’m not gonna run away. I did that before and look where that got us.’

Buffy knocked and waited for him to come to the door.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“I’m feeling much stronger my love…could we…” She asked.

“What?” Spike growled back, pacing the floor by their bed.

“I want to love you…” She whispered holding her arms out to him.

“Oh Dru…” Spike crawled into bed beside her and pulled her into his arms. Her nails raked softly over his bare torso, just a tease, not leaving marks. Her fingers quickly found their way into his pants. She stroked along his shaft, trying to elicit a
reaction.

Spike leaned over her and kissed her softly. “Missed you luv.” He whispered.

“Mummy missed her boy too…” She growled biting gently on his lip.

Spike growled in frustration, for once Dru was up to making love and he couldn’t get hard. He inhaled her scent; licking along her neck he cupped one of her breasts with his palm.

He let out a growl of frustration. ‘All that bloody slayer’s fault.’ Suddenly his mind supplied the image he’d had of her in that corset and his cock was rock hard.

His hand snaked into Dru’s skirt, searching for her panties. Dru pulled back from his touch and her tear filled eyes met his questioning glance. “You don’t want princess anymore.” She said softly.

“Of course I do…” Spike said incredulously. ‘It just takes thinkin’ of her to get me hard. I want you.’

“But you're lying! I can still see her floating all around you, laughing. Why? Why won't you push her away?” Dru wailed.

“What are you ramblin’ on about?” Spike growled. ‘She knows about the slayer.’ Spike thought franticly.

“You’re in love with her.” She said sadly. “Miss Edith told me. She talked out of turn, no tea for you bad girl.” Dru shook her finger at her blindfolded doll. “It’s all mixed up…I must leave you know…” She turned her tear filled eyes back to Spike. He looked shaken. “You were the one that was supposed to go…but it’s all wrong.”

Spike reached for her as she leapt from the bed. Dru picked up Miss Edith and made her way to the door. His voice stopped her for a moment. “I’m not in love with the sodden Slayer!” Spike growled angrily.

Not turning from her spot by the door she spoke her last words to him. “You will be and I can’t stand by and watch…not knowing you’d kill me for her.”

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“E…excuse me…are you his…his girl? The blonde guy staying here?” The timid girl asked.

‘He called me his girl?’ Buffy grinned at the girl. “That would be me.”

“He’s…uh he’s not here right now…but he said you and he are the only ones to enter. Said ya’ll would be stayin a month…so here’s the extra key…” She handed Buffy a key attached to a chain with a number 12 on it.

“Thank you.” Buffy smiled again. She tried the key in the lock. Of course it fit, one last glance back at the girl and she walked into the room.

“Will ya need anythin’ else?” The girl asked from outside.

“Do you have room service?” Buffy asked.

“We have an attached restaurant that allows you to charge to your room…and they’ll deliver.” The girl offered.

Buffy’s eyes lit up as she rattled off her order.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

‘Bloody bitch is ruining my un-life. Gotta do something about that and get my Princess back. Need to stop this.’ Grabbing his duster Spike slammed the door to the factory on his way out.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Angel left the shop, his parcel in hand. ‘Off to her house.’ He grinned. Tucking his precious cargo under his arm he didn’t notice the deep warning growl right away because his thoughts were on his plan.

“Angelus.” Spike snarled when his growl didn’t draw the pouf’s attention.

“Spike.” Angel spat out turning to face the younger vampire.

“Got your hands on something of mine today. She was quite upset.” Spike smirked. “But I offered her comfort.”

Angel lunged at the cocky blonde vamp, catching him by surprise with his fury. “Don’t you ever touch her!” Angel snarled circling.

“She belongs to me now.” Spike growled. “Come near her again and you’re dust.”

“Ha!” Angel said lunging again. His fist caught Spike in the nose, blood splattered out, drenching the front of his shirt. “Looks like you’ll be the dusty one you bleached menace, you haven’t even touched me yet.”

Before Angel could blink he was pinned to the ground, Spike’s iron grip around his throat, knee pressed into Angel’s sternum. “I don’t think you heard me mate. D.U.S.T.” Spike growled. Bringing his wrinklies down he head butted Angel in the face, knocking him out. Spike got to his feet and made his way home. Well home for the next month anyway.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Buffy explored what Spike did with the room while she was gone. He made the bed, cleaned up all of the blood on the wall. She picked Mr. Gordo up and noticed he was damp. ‘Ewww…don’t want to know.’ She walked into the bathroom and noticed her bag on the counter was damp also, and her fuzzy pink handcuffs. ‘Oh god! He saw those.’ Her cheeks turned crimson.

Buffy noticed the outfit she brought was sitting on the toilet.

Grinning to herself she picked the items up. A knock sounded on the door, startling her and causing her to drop the clothing.

She went to the door. “Who is it?” She called through the thin panel of wood.

“It’s your dinner ma’m…”

Buffy opened the door and took the proffered bag. She thanked the man and shut the door behind him. She placed the bag on the bedside table and made her way back to the bathroom.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&
I remember you_5 by pangsofblue
She quickly glanced around to make sure no one was watching her. Satisfied that she wasn’t being observed she stepped from the cargo hold of the small airplane. She held her backpack in one hand, her other in her pocket grasping tightly to Mr. Pointy.



“I jus have ta wait till de mornin’ to contact Mr. Giles.’ She made her way out into the darkness in

search of food and a place to stay for the night.



&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&



He could feel her the closer he got to their hotel room, she was calling to him. Her blood was screaming for him, calling to him and making his unneeded breath come faster. He stopped outside the door and let her presence wash over him welcoming him home.



Placing his palm flat against the door he listened, trying to judge where in the room she was. ‘Only way to get rid of this feeling is to get rid of her. As long as her heart beats she’s gonna haunt me.’ Spike closed his eyes and tilted his head, listening to the comforting sound of her thundering heart. ‘I shouldn’t be feeling like this for the bloody Slayer.’



&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&



Buffy stood very still. Her heart was pounding furiously in her chest, breath hitching, and blood rushing through her veins at a rapid rate. She was getting light headed. She could feel him getting closer, and when he was almost close enough he stopped. Buffy closed her eyes and sat unsteadily on the closed toilet lid. ‘Why doesn’t he just come in already?’



She took a few calming breaths, trying to slow the rapid thumping in her chest, trying to calm herself before she passed out.



&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&



‘Gotta go in there and drain the bint. That will make these feelings go away. I have to do it or Dru…’ Refusing to finish that thought he frowned when he opened the door and didn’t see her immediately. Stepping inside he closed it silently behind himself. “Slayer…here kitty kitty…” He purred. He was being cocky, sure that if he was she would be more likely to fight with him so he could do what he had to.



Buffy didn’t answer. She couldn’t. She was to overwhelmed with need. The need to touch him, hold him, feel him inside of her.



“I know you’re here…I can feel you…” He growled softly.



“I’m in the bathroom…” She called out weakly.



“Well get out here…we’re gonna have ourselves a little dance.” He growled pacing the length of the room.



Reaching for the handle with a shaking hand Buffy grasped it tightly and took a deep breath. ‘He hates me. Does he think that I can’t feel it?’ She pulled the door open a crack and peaked out.



Spike was pacing the room and when he heard the door open he turned his yellow orbs towards her. Spike saw the concern in her face, saw the love in her eyes, and smelled her desire. None of that registered on him. All thoughts left his head as soon as he laid eyes on her. All he saw was Buffy, all he wanted was her. She was a vision in her red corset, scrap of lace panties, garter belt and stockings. Her hair was pinned loosely on her head and he could see her blood pounding in the pulse point on her neck where he had bitten her when he claimed her.



Spike licked his lips unconsciously as his eyes narrowed in on the incessant throbbing in her neck. He could feel his cock pounding in rhythm with her blood.



“Oh my god! Spike what happened?” She asked, momentarily forgetting her state of dress. She went to him, hands already reaching for his face.



She cupped his cheek in one hand and examined him. She could see the dried blood crusted to his nostrils, and caked on his t-shirt. “Who did this to you?” She demanded, fury in her eyes as they met his still yellow orbs.



‘MINE.’ Spike was trying franticly to make a sound, but he was so lost in his arousal that he forgot he needed to breathe to form words. She could see the lust in his eyes; she could feel it in the air. He was practically vibrating with it.



Abruptly he grabbed her by her scantily clad hips and pulled her against his rock hard cock. One hand reached up and grasped her by the hair. Tilting her head gently to the side he pressed his nose against the throbbing vein and inhaled the scent of her rushing blood, mixed with the heady scent of her arousal. He pulled her towards his eager mouth, his tongue darting out, demanding entrance to her warm lips.



Buffy hooked her fingers through the belt loops on his jeans, she rocked her hips against him trying desperately to find the friction she was craving. Opening her mouth to him, she let her tongue meet his. She pushed him roughly back towards the bed.



Spike landed on the bed, head coming up to watch her approach. She walked over to where he lay. Reaching out she popped the button on his jeans. Spike couldn’t let himself be submissive, too lost in his desire to posses her, hurt her. He grabbed Buffy by the waist and flipped her over on to the bed. She landed on her back and her eyes met his yellow eyes. She felt like they were penetrating right into her soul.



He pushed his jeans down only far enough to free his aching cock. He grabbed the scrap of lace covering her sex and ripped it violently from her body, causing her to gasp. Spike’s thumb flicked over her slick pussy, to assure himself she was ready. Buffy shuddered in pleasure.



He grasped his cock firmly and slid into her warm wetness. “Aaahhhhhhh.” He moaned as he filled her completely. He grabbed one of her ankles and pulled it behind his back, getting the hint Buffy lifted her other and crossed her ankles, holding tightly to his waist with her powerful golden thighs.



She spread herself fully to him. Reaching up she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him tighter against her aching flesh.



Spike bucked wildly against her, he couldn’t control the lust he was feeling. ‘But it’s not just lust anymore? Is it mate?’ He asked himself. Slowing his rhythm Spike grabbed her by the hair with one hand and viciously yanked her head to the side. He wanted so badly to rid himself of what he was feeling for this girl.



Buffy whimpered when he pulled her hair, tightening her pussy muscles around his throbbing cock. Spike struck, his fangs buried deep into her neck, in the exact spot he had claimed her. “OHHHH Spiiiiike” Buffy screamed as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. She was still screaming in bliss when she lost consciousness.



&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&



Angel crept silently up the tree next to her room. He knew she wasn’t home, he couldn’t feel her. He had to know if he was dis-invited yet or not. Silently prying the window open he sighed in relief when his hand passed through the invisible barrier.



Angel pulled the window a little further up and crawled inside. He glanced quickly around her bedroom before spotting the coveted items, the reason he stopped by when he knew she wasn’t going to be there. ‘I know she’s with that bleached pest right now…but I’ll get her back.’ Thought the clueless vampire. Grinning Angel tucked the items under his arm he leapt from the window landing silently on the ground below.



&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&



‘Never felt so many of dem as I do in dis place.’ She thought to herself, taking a seat in the diner and glancing around.



“What’ll it be hon?” The waitress asked.



“I want a sandwich please. And a glass of water.”



“Ok. Anything else?” She asked glancing at the young Jamaican girl. She was quite beautiful for someone so young, high cheekbones, deep soulful eyes, full pouty lips, and a gorgeous mane of thick dark curly hair.



“If ya could tell me where ta get a room for da night?”



“Sure hon. There’s a hotel on the outskirts of town…it’s a couple more miles in that direction…” She pointed out the window.



“Tank you. Could I get dat stuff ta go?”



&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&



Spike pushed his fangs deeper into her neck as he felt her pussy clench him painfully tight. He groaned as his thick ropy cum spurted from his throbbing cock, deep inside her womb. He could feel her wetness sliding down his tightening sac.



He panicked when she passed out, howling in rage at himself, forgetting momentarily that was exactly what he wanted only a few moments before.



Quickly moving off of her he curled up beside her to lick the wound clean and try to close it. He was so worried about her he didn’t realize her heart was still beating strong. ‘Why didn’t you stop me?’ He pressed a chaste kiss to her new wound as the first tear leaked from his eye.



“What did I do?” He moaned. “God…Buffy…I’m so sorry…” His voice was hoarse with emotion. Spike pulled her into his lap, openly crying now. “Slayer…I’m sorry…so sorry…”



Buffy opened her eyes and blinked. Spike was holding her, his face buried in her chest. He was crying. Crying and murmuring words she couldn’t hear. He was stroking her hair and rocking slightly.



“S…Spike?” She asked, her voice hoarse. “Are you…”



His head lifted from her chest, eyes meeting hers dazedly. “Slayer?” He purred, nuzzling his face into her chest. He placed a tender kiss against her mouth and looked into her eyes. “You’re alive?” He asked happily.



Buffy looked at him in shock. “Of course I am…”



“But…I…I bit you…and you…”



“Passed out from the most intense satisfying orgasm I’ve ever had?” She smiled tentatively.



“I thought I…I thought you were…and why didn’t you stop me?” He growled the last part. “I’m a demon luv. A bloody monster…you should’ve stopped me…”



“When are you gonna get that I trust you? That I want ALL of you. Every fibre of your being…you belong to me Spike, just like I belong to you…”



Buffy rested her forehead against his. “I know you’d never hurt me.” She said softly.



He could feel her warm breath on his face. “I wanted to…I really wanted to hurt you… until I thought I did…”



“Shhh…let’s go get you cleaned up and you can tell me what happened okay?” She got up from the bed and held out her hand to him.



Spike glanced at her offered hand. ‘So strong…’ Taking her hand he pulled her close. “I’m sorry…Buffy I’m so sorry…”



“I know…” She said softly leading him towards the bathroom.



&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&



Kendra entered the room and lay down on the bed. Pulling the blanket over herself she tried to find sleep, but she could feel them all around her, in other rooms in the hotel. She closed her eyes and meditated, trying to rest another way since she couldn’t sleep.



&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&



“Had myself a fight with peaches. Told him to stay the hell away from you.” Spike said softly. He was sitting on the closed toilet lid, watching her. She helped him pull his t-shirt over his head. She dropped it on the floor.



“Peaches?”



“Angelus.” Spike growled the name, his hands automatically seeking her. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her against him, resting his head against her stomach.



“I…I need you Spike…” She whispered lifting her hands to run her fingers through his hair. She pulled away from him when he didn’t answer and leaned over to start the shower.



Spike watched her bend over and was instantly hard for her. He moved behind her and slid himself in slowly. “Ohhhhh” She moaned arching up against him. “I love you Spike…god I love you so much…” She whispered.



“I have…feelings for you…I do...But it's not love…I don’t know… if it ever…could be…” Spike panted, his breath coming faster as his thrusting increased.



“Great love is wild…and passionate…and dangerous…it burns and…consumes…” She grabbed one of his hands from her hip and pulled it to rest on her stomach.



“Until there's nothing…of me…left…” He whimpered as she contracted around him.



“I know you feel…like I do…You don't have to hide it anymore...” She panted softly. “I can feel it Spike…it can feel it through the claim…I know you’re scared…”



“I just…I don’t know…” He murmured. He could feel himself hurling towards release. His hand moved of it’s own violation, thumb stroking her clit in time with his thrusts. Buffy’s hands moved up to curl around his biceps. “Let go Spike…be in me…be mine…” She whimpered. “I need you to be mine…”



“I’ll try…” He whispered against her neck.



Buffy screamed in pleasure. Clenching around him she rode out her orgasm as she felt him explode inside her. She felt like she had waited forever for him to say those words to her.



They held tight to one another, letting their bodies calm. After a few minutes Buffy finished helping him undress and get into the shower. Once he was under the water she quickly pulled off her clothes and joined him.



After washing each other’s hair they dried each other off and got into bed, continuing their conversation.



“Can’t be anything good that comes of this…I’m gonna end up hurting you…I’m gonna end up doing something to you that you won’t be able…”



“Spike…it’s…can’t you feel it? There’s something…between us…something…it may not always be pretty…but it’s real…it’s like blood, rushing through your veins screaming that you follow it’s will… you are my will Spike. You. I want to spend the rest of my life showing you what you mean to me…”



“I…I don’t want to be a lap dog slayer…but I don’t want to lose you…after what happened…after what I almost did to you…what I thought I had done…we’re gonna have to come to some kind of…”



“I refuse to let you kill people…” Buffy stood firm in her decision.



“So I’m just supposed to give up everything to be with you?” He asked. “All my friends…my Dark Princess…”



“That’s up to you…I do love you Spike…I love you more than anything…I…I know you could be a good man if you chose to…”



“I love her Slayer…how am I supposed to give her up? I’ve spent a century with her…”



“Go then. Go to her…” She pushed him back and got up from the bed on shaky legs. “You may love her now Spike…but us…we could…you know what…never mind. Go and get your Dark Princess and leave me the hell alone.” By the time she was finished her tirade she was crying. She ran to the bathroom and slammed the door behind herself.



“Open this bloody door right now before I knock it the hell in.” Spike growled pounding furiously on the thin panel of wood.



“No.” She replied petulantly.



“Slayer… I…I’m sorry okay? It’s just…this is rather difficult to just accept…I’ve been a monster for over a hundred years and now… now there’s a choice…and I don’t know if I’m strong enough to chose…” His voice cracked with emotion.



Buffy opened the door a crack and peered out at him. “Did you just say you were sorry?” She asked suspiciously.



“You heard what I said slayer…please don’t make it any more difficult than it already is.” Spike reached out his hand to her.



&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

End Notes:
Chapter 6 by pangsofblue
“I’m not trying to be difficult.” Buffy pouted allowing Spike to take her hand and pull her close. “It’s just that…I love you so much Spike. I really really do!”

“I don’ understand luv. How can you…why would you…” He sighed, pulling her towards the bed so they could sit. “It jus’ doesn’ make sense…”

“I see you Spike. I really see you.” She whispered, trying to pull him towards her for a heated kiss. She should have remembered he liked to talk. Figure things out. He wanted answers and she wouldn’t be getting any smoochies until she gave him answers.

“M’ a demon luv. M’ evil, an’ you’re all goodness and light.” His hand came up to cup her cheek.

“But you could be a good man Spike. Someone just needs to give you that chance. You just need to take that chance, see where it leads you.”

“No promises kitten, but I will try. For you.”

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“And your Watcher is, i-is Sam Zabuto, you say?” Giles questioned, polishing his glasses.

“Yes, sir.” Kendra nodded.

“We've never met, but he, he's, he's very well-respected.” He nodded.

“And you are called...?”

“Oh. Dey call me Kendra. I have no last name, sir.”

“Hi, Giles. W-what's goin' on?” Willow asked, glancing at the new girl.

“Uh, it seems somehow that, uh, another Slayer has been sent to Sunnydale.” Giles sighed.

“Is that even possible? I mean, two Slayers at the same time?”

“Not to my knowledge. Um, th-the new Slayer is only called after the previous Slayer has died. Uh... Oh, good Lord! Buffy was dead!”

“She was only gone for a minute.” Willow squeaked. “Xander saved her!”

“Clearly it doesn't matter how long she was gone. She was physically dead! Thus causing the activation of the, the next Slayer.”

“She died?” Kendra asked, eyes widening.

“She drowned, but she was revived.” Giles explained.

“So there really are two of them!” Willow smiled brightly.

“It would seem so. This is completely unprecedented! I'm quite flummoxed.”

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“G-man! We need to talk!” Xander bellowed, walking into the library and pulling Cordy behind him. “You’re not gonna believe what happened!” He came to a stop facing Kendra. “Who’s this?”

“She is the Slayer that was called when Buffy died!” Willow exclaimed.

“Another Slayer?” Cordy asked.

“More who know about de Slayer?” Kendra asked.

“Yes quite.” Giles sighed. “Xander? You had some news?”

“OH! Yeah, so Cordy and I had a fight last night, big shocker I know, but she went outside and guess who grabbed her? SPIKE! He bites her and then says SORRY!” He brushed Cordy’s hair away from her neck and showed everyone the fresh bite mark.”

“Spike?” Giles asked paling considerably. “The vampire Angel was warning us about?” He pointed to an open book on the library table, clearly showing a picture of Spike.
“That’s him! And that’s the one who came into the alley…” Cordy whispered, pointing to Dru. “He said sorry to me and then left with her.”

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

Angel sat at his desk, studying the open book.

I just found out Angel is a vampire. Yes the very thing I have been called to kill. How am I supposed to kill him? I think I am falling in love with him. It’s not fair!

He skipped a few pages, skimming for his name again.

It’s getting harder and harder to leave him at the end of the night. He is an amazing kisser. I am so totally in love with him. I think, no I am sure I want to make love with him. I want him to be my first.

Sighing contentedly he closed Buffy’s diary and finished the picture he was drawing of her. She was looking up a little, as if he was standing in front of her and she was looking slightly up at him. Satisfied with the drawing he curled up in his bed with her favourite blue sweater.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“She’s not answering.” Giles sighed, placing the receiver back in the cradle.

“Where could she be?” Willow wondered. “She doesn’t usually skip school…”

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“Oh god, what time is it?” Buffy groaned.

“T’ late Luv.” Spike murmured pulling her closer.

“Crap. My mom, Giles, they’re gonna freak! I didn’t go home and I didn’t go to school.” Buffy sighed half heartedly trying to pull away.

“Stay” Spike whispered into her ear. “Jus’ let me hold you a bit yeah?”

“Spike I can’t…” She pleaded.

“T’s just you feel so right here with me, don’ wanna let you go.”

“I don’t want to go…” She pouted.

“So stay then…” He tucked her hair behind her ear, pulling her closer and licking softly at the fresh bite on her neck.

“Mmmm. Not fair…” She whimpered, throwing her leg over him and grinding slowly against his naked flesh.

“Look at that lip. Gonna get it” He murmured catching her lip with his blunt teeth. He grasped his cock and slowly slid it in to her slick passage.

“Ahhhhhh Spike.” She moaned, riding him at a slow pace.

“God Buffy what you so to me…you’ve ruined me you know.” He cupped the back of her head and kissed her softly. She pulled back slightly to look into his eyes.

“What do you mean?” She whispered.

“Don’ want anyone else t’ way I wan’ you.” He whimpered as her pace sped up slightly. “Think m’ fallin’ for you Buffy.”

Her eyes widened. “You…you are?” She whispered afraid to get her hopes up.

“I am. How could I not kitten? You’re bloody gorgeous…an’ the way you feel…S’ like perfection…S’ like you’re everythin’ I didn’ know I wanted.” He arched his back groaning in pleasure. “I jus’ can’ believe you’re here…with me…wantin’ me like this…”

“Oh god Spike…” She was close, she could feel it.

Spike flipped them over and pounded into her. Fangs descending he bit into the claim mark he’d placed on her. “Mine” He growled once again, sending her careening into bliss. He pulled his fangs out, sealing the wound.

Buffy grabbed him by the hair, pulling his head to the side and struck with blunt teeth, right over his sire’s mark, drawing blood and tasting it. “Mine” She growled just as viciously as he did, causing Spike to spill his seed into her with a desperate roar.

Stunned Spike pulled back slightly and looked into her eyes. He saw her love and devotion. He saw her. The slayer and the girl. In love with him. Him. William the Bloody. Slayer of Slayers. “Yours” He whispered as tears filled his eyes. “Always yours my beautiful girl.”

Buffy couldn’t help the tears. The filled her eyes and spilled down her cheeks before she could stop them. He saw her. He saw the love she felt for him. “I love you.”

“I know. I know you do kitten.” He whispered. “Give me time, I am almost there.”

His heartfelt admission made her heart clench, her silent tears turned to gut wrenching sobs.

Spike moved to her side and pulled her close, letting her tears fall, he just held her as she cried.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“Hi Mrs. Summers…is Buffy home?” Willow asked.

“No…no she isn’t…didn’t you see her at school today?” Joyce asked.

Willow gripped the phone tighter. “No…no I was sick today…” Willow lied, glad she hadn’t gone over to Buffy’s, after school. Willow didn’t hink she would have been able to lie to Joyce’s face.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“Giles her mom hasn’t seen her.”

“I was afraid of this.” Giles growled.

“What? What were you afraid of?” Willow asked nervously.

“Angel. He must have her…” Giles was already gathering weapons.

“Dat’s de souled one?” Kendra hatefully growled. “I’m goin’ wit ya Mr. Giles.”

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“Open this bloody door!” Giles raged as he pounded on the door.

He almost stumbled as Angel whipped open the door. “What is it? Is it Buffy?” He panicked.

“Where is she?” Giles had a crossbow aimed at Angel’s heart.

“Who? Buffy? I haven’t seen her in days…” Angel said softly. “She hasn’t been by…”

“She didn’t go home last night…” Giles ranted. “Why do I have the feeling it has to do with you?”

Angel didn’t see the punch coming as Kendra laid him out flat with one punch. “What did ya do wit her vampire?” She growled threateningly.

“I…I didn’t…who are you?”

“I’m Kendra. De Vampire Slayer…”

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“I have to go get ready to patrol.” She sighed climbing out of bed. “Will you be here when I get back?”

“M’ coming with you.” He muttered.

“What?” Buffy asked incredulously.

“Don’ want m’ girl getting hurt.” Spike growled softly. “Wanna be out there with you. No nasty is gonna get his fangs on you love. You’re mine now.”

“B…but…you…”

“What? You don’ wan’ me to come with you?” He asked with a pout.

“I do! I really do! I just didn’t think you’d want to…” She smiled at him.
“Yeah, want to be with you luv. Don’ wan’ to let you out of m’ sight.” He grinned. “Should also stop by the factory and get m’ belongings. If Dru hasn’t torched em all.”

She couldn’t help the jealousy that made her stomach clench at the thought of him seeing Dru. “Oh…ok…well…you can meet up with me…after if you want…” She turned so he didn’t see her eyes welling with fearful tears.

“Oh no Luv, want you to come with me.” He walked up and pulled her into his arms, tilting her chin up he looked into her eyes. “What’s all this then? Why the tears Buffy?”

“I’m just scared Spike…what if she wants you back? What if she…” Buffy broke off into a sob.

“Hey hey, none of that now luv. M’ yours, an’ you’re mine. Nothin’ is gonna change that. I promise.” He murmured softly. “Told you I was gonna try and I meant it.”

“But you still love her…you loved her for over a century!” She wailed. “How can you be so sure?”

“Just am. I couldn’t go back to her…she couldn’t hold a candle to you luv.” He slowly wiped the tears from her face. “She used to be my world. Used to be my darkness.” Spike whispered. “You kitten are my light, my…future, you’re everything…you’re mine.”

Buffy settled in his embrace. Once she was calm they finished getting ready and headed out.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&

“How?…When?…” A stunned Angel sputtered.

“When Buffy died…when the master killed her.” Giles sighed. “You really haven’t seen her?”

“No I really haven’t.” Angel got up from the floor. “If no one has seen her maybe we should go out looking for her?”

“Yes, we need to find her.” Giles sighed. “She is usually not this irresponsible…I’m afraid something has happened to her.” He couldn’t stop his eyes from filling with unshed tears.

“Don’t worry Mr. Giles. We will find her.” Kendra said softly.

&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&.&
End Notes:
I originally wrote this in 2005. I have edited it and cleaned it up a bit. Please let me know if you are interested and would like to see this one continued
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=8871