Moving into my heart by lindsay
Summary: NEW UP TO DATE SUMMARY!!!! Well it's done. Earlier then i hoped but i lost the feel for it. Plus i wanted to leave as is in case i do a sequel. Please let me know what you thought, love you guys!!!disclaimer- i own nothing to do with Buffy the vampire slayer, i'm just inspired by it
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: Yes Word count: 20032 Read: 29687 Published: 03/18/2005 Updated: 03/23/2005

1. Schools out for Summer by lindsay

2. Blond vs Blond by lindsay

3. It's a start by lindsay

4. Starting fresh by lindsay

5. Tragedy by lindsay

6. Bad Kitty by lindsay

7. Silent vows by lindsay

8. One down, one to go by lindsay

9. Honey I'm home by lindsay

10. Time for a change by lindsay

11. Walk Away by lindsay

12. Friends Again by lindsay

13. And the reason is you by lindsay

14. I love you by lindsay

15. Mr and Mrs Giles by lindsay

16. The perfect costume by lindsay

17. Home by lindsay

18. Goodbyes and beginnings by lindsay

19. I do by lindsay

Schools out for Summer by lindsay
“How the fuck could I fail English? It’s my fucking mother tongue Willow!” Buffy wailed. “My mom is gonna’ castrate me.”

Willow sighed. Buffy had been one of her best friends since she moved to Sunnydale but sometimes the girl was too much. “First it recquires testicles to be castrated Buffy.” Willow explained with a smile. “Secondly maybe if you used words from the dictionary instead of words from the “Jerry Springer Show” more often you would have passed.”

Buffy had to laugh at that before she remembered what this meant. The dreaded summer school. She’d have to cancel going to L.A to see her Dad for the summer now, not that he would notice anyway. Well at least next year was her senior year and she’d be out of that evil high school once and for all. “Well Will, at least I’ll get to hang with you this summer.” She said trying to make the best of a blah situation. “Chill at the Bronze tonight?”

“You know it. I haven’t missed the “Schools out for Summer Bash” since junior year when I got so sick I thought I threw up a lung.” Both girls laughed at that and went to their lockers to clear them out for the summer break.

Just as soon as they were done Xander showed up out of nowhere and slung his arms over the girls shoulders.
“How are my two favourite ladies on this wonderful day?” he said with a bad british accent.
“Were the only ladies who will talk to you Xan, it’s our obligation to be your faves.” Buffy retorted playfully.
“Ouch Buff, words can sting. So you excited to be going to L.A next week?”
“Actually I have to cancel because apparently me no speaky English good.” She said with a fake smile but her eyes showed her disappointment.
“I’m sorry Buff but I have to say I’m happy. At least I’ll get to spend the summer with….”
“Your two favourite ladies Willow and Buffy finished for him and bursting into giggles.

Maybe it wont be so bad Buffy mused applying the finishing touches of her make-up. At least Mom didn’t spaz like I thought she would and classes are only twice a week for a couple of hours a day. Plus I get to spend more time with my friends. I spent too much time with Riley this year. What a waste of time. He was far too grabby and didn’t understand why I woudn’t sleep with him. How could I when I didn’t even love him. Well at least I took care of that last week.

“Buffy sweetie, Willows here.” Her mothers voice broke into her thoughts and she gave herself a quick once over. Not bad she thought with a grin as she pulled her hair into a ponytail and bounded down the stairs, maybe tonight will actually be fun she thought.

*Please Review*
Blond vs Blond by lindsay
The girls were sitting at a small table waiting for Xander to get back with their cokes.
“So Buffy what’s up with the vamp look?” Willow asked.
“I figure I don’t have to dress the way Riley wants me too anymore since I ditched the controlling bastard so why not go wild for a night?” she finished with a smile.
“I didn’t like him Buff. He was always all over you no matter what you said.” Her friend responded angrily.
“I know.” Buffy said reaching out to hold her friends hand in hers to give it a quick squeaze. “That’s another reason I left him.”
Just then Xander showed up with the beverages. After a few moments he broke the silence and suggested they hit the dancefloor. The 3 stood up and headed to the floor, none of them noticing a very drunk Riley come him with his best friend Angel equally smashed.

After 15 minutes of dancing Buffy went to grab her drink from the table only to see that it had been knocked over. Reaching into her purse she pulled out some cash and headed to the bar mumbling all the way.
“Fucking morons, stupid pricks can’t watch what they’re doing.’ She said softly to herself while waiting for the bartender to give her her water.

“Well that’s bleeding ladylike.” A british voice stated sarcastically. She looked up to bitch out the stranger mocking her manners and was caught thoroughly off guard. She was staring into the bluest eyes she’d ever seen. The guy was breath taking. He had chiselled cheekbones and a bad boy bleach job. Decked out in black with a leather duster to top it off. He was a modern day Billy Idol (who she’d secretly crushed on as a young girl!!!)

He sucked in a breath. She was a golden goddess. She had sun kissed skin that contracted his paleness, a well-toned body, honey colored hair and a passion in her eyes that made him shiver. He was about to give her a smile but then she went and ruined it by opening up her mouth again.

“Listen asshole, why don’t you mind your own business and go fuck yourself!” Buffy knew she was overreacting but he had unnerved her.

Who the fuck does she think she is he thought to himself and laced into her just as hard.
“First off pet, the names Spike, secondly why don’t you follow your own advice, mind your own business and don’t worry that pretty l’il head of yours over who I’m going to fuck” he finished with a smirk on his face.

The bartender showed up then and as Buffy grabbed her water and walked away she gave him a brilliant smile followed by the finger, leaving him open mouthed and pissed.

“Who was that?” Xander asked as Buffy rejoined them on the dance floor.
“Some asshole.” Buffy mumbled.
“Ya but what an ass!” Willow said with a smile.

A few hours later the trio decided to take off.
“Are you sure you don’t want us to walk you home Buffy?” Xander asked with brotherly concern in his voice.
“Nah I’m good, I’ll call you guys tomorrow night. Mom says we’re gonna have the people that moved in across the street today over for lunch tomorrow so I’m booked ‘till then.”
“Alright then.” Xander replied and they gave each other hugs before turning their separate ways.

Buffy had only made it a few blocks before her stomach started feeling all crampy. Something’s not right she thought to herself and scanned the street she was on. It didn’t look like anyone was there so she felt safe enough to cut through the alleyway that would take her to her street, Revello Drive. But appearances can be deceiving.

Not more then 10 seconds after she’d entered the darkened shortcut she was grabbed from behind by two very powerful arms. She screamed but a second attacker came out of the shadows and clamped a hand over her mouth, preventing it from being heard.
Her heart already beating fast sped up even more once she realised who it was.

“Hey Princess you miss me?” Riley moaned as he put his free hand under her shirt, his hand cold on her warm skin. Angel started laughing, the sound eerily far from human.
She bit Riley’s hand in an attempt to get free and he howled in pain. His hand dripped blood.“You stupid cunt!” he roared and hit her with a backhand so hard she saw stars. She could taste the blood in her mouth but wouldn’t let herself cry in front of him. She spit at Rileys feet and forced herself to smile.
“See, I knew you’d taste bad!” she said with defiance in her voice.
Riley, catching on to the fact that she was referring to the fact that she’d never gone down on him no matter how much he’d begged, lost all control and punched her full force in the face. Stunned and broken Buffy realised she didn’t have a chance. Just then she saw a flash of black and blond and the world went dark.

He’d been on his way home from the Bronze when he’d heard a small scream. Pushing the thoughts of the blonde that had irritated him so much from his head he ran towards the lane the sound had come from. Once he got there he froze. There she was. Arms pinned behind her back by one guy as another slapped her hard. He didn’t even think. He just ran. Grabbing the guy who held her and elbowing him in the face so hard the prick was knocked out instantly. Before he had time to react the one that had hit her decked him in the face. Spike shook it off quickly and sent him into the wall with a well-practised spin kick. The guy didn’t even have time to get up before Spike was on him and punishing his face repeatedly with his fists. Once he was satisfied that the bugger was out cold he went to the girl.

Poor little chit he thought as he looked down at her. Poking through her pockets he found her wallet. He opened it and took out her drivers license. What kind of name is Buffy he pondered briefly before he lowered his eyes to her address. She lived right across the street from him, I’m having lunch at her place tomorrow with Da’ he realised with a start. Lifting her into his arms he started carrying her home. God it felt right to hold her. “Don’t be a ponce Spike.” he said to himself, “You can’t even stand the mouthy bint…can you?”. He didn’t let himself think of how terrified he’d been to see her like that, didn’t let the voice in the back of his head telling him that he’d kill anyone who ever hurt this girl again be heard. He couldn’t. It was still too soon to have feelings for someone else.


*Please Review*
It's a start by lindsay
He rang the doorbell and it opened a few seconds later to show a good looking but petrified older woman.
“What happened?” she cried and telling him to come in, ushering Spike into her home without caring about the fact that he was a total stranger. He laid her down on the couch and followed the woman into the kitchen, explaining what had gone down as she gathered supplies to clean her daughter up.
He followed her back to the living room and noticed her hands were shaking too much to wipe away the blood properly.
“Here let me.” He said with a soft, knowing smile.
“Name’s William by the way. You must be Joyce. Me and my Da’ are coming tomorrow for lunch, were your new neighbours.” His voice had the soothing effect he’d hoped it would and Joyce visibly relaxed. The fact that most of the blood was off her daughters face also helped calm her nerves.

“Thank you William.” She said as she played with her daughter’s hair. “I met your father today. He’s a very nice man. I was very sorry to hear about your mother and your girlfriend honey.” Spike had heard a lot of that in the last 6 months but the way she’d said it with sympathy instead of pity made him like the woman right away.
“Thank you Joyce.”
“Would you like some hot chocolate Spike? We have mini marshmallows I can put in it!”
He was looking down at Buffy when she began to stir.
“Well I think I best be off , but I’ll definitely take a raincheck on the hot chocolate, it’s my favorite.”
Joyce walked him to the door and impulsively gave him a hug. “Thank you for saving my baby sweetheart, I’ll see you tomorrow.”
Spike blushed furiously at her show of affection, “Ya, well, um, my pleasure. Just make sure to ask her if she knew who those two were so you can report it. ‘Nite.” He said closing the door softly behind him.

“You will always be my dark prince, my Spike. But our time is done, you must find your light.” Dru whispered holding his hand.
“Baby please don’t go, I need you, baby please.” The tears were running down his face.
“I can’t lose the both of you because of this, I can’t.” he cried, thinking of his mother Jenny.
“She looks so lovely, the angels dance around her. I can hear her calling me my darling, I have to go to her now.”
“Who’s calling you baby? Who do you have to go to?”
“Your mum my sweet. We’ll look out for you, the both of you.” Her eyes went to Rupert when she said this. “ We’ll help you find your light.” Dru replied, her voice barely a whisper. She closed her eyes and she was gone, leaving Rupert and Spike alone in their grief.

Spike woke up with tears in his eyes. The memory of their last moments together had plagued his dreams since the accident.
Deciding to shut out his feelings he went to take a long shower. He’d slept in late and had to go to lunch at Joyce’s in a hour. Once the hot water had washed away all thoughts of his dream his mind wandered to the previous night. He thought about the fiery blond and felt himself stiffen. He was shocked at the reaction he had. He hadn’t slept with anyone since Dru, hadn’t even touched himself because it led to thoughts of her. He remembered the smile Buffy had given him minus the finger and was overcome with lust. He started off slowly, stroking himself gently. Images of her face invaded his mind and the pace quickened. “Buffy.” He moaned as he came, his fluid washing down the drain. When he came to his senses he shut off the water and dried off, angry with himself for what had just happened and angry with Buffy for invading his thoughts.
“Lunch is gonna be great.” He mumbled as he went to his room to get dressed.

“Buffy our guests are here.” Joyce said knocking on the bathroom door.
“Do I have to join you mom? I look like I got the shit kicked out of me last night.”
“Yes and watch your mouth young lady. William is the one who helped you, he deserves a thank you.”
“Fine.” Buffy grumbled stepping out of the bathroom wearing a baby blue sundress with matching sandals. She had her hair pulled back again and had tried to conceal the bruised cheek with concealer. The cut on her mouth hadn’t been as bad as it looked when it was covered in blood and you could barely see it. Other than that she wore only lip gloss on her lips.
“You still look beautiful honey.” Joyce said giving her one and only a smile. “Are you sure you don’t know who did it?” she asked her again.
“No mom I don’t know who it was.” Buffy replied looking down. “Now let’s go so I can meet the new kid.”

They walked down the stairs together out into the backyard where lunch was waiting on the picnic table.
Joyce and Spike had filled Rupert in on what had happened to Buffy last night so he would not be shocked. Standing up he stretched out his hand to Buffy.
“Hello there. You must be Buffy.” He said with a kind smile. She looked up at him and gave one in return. “I’m Buffy. Pleased to meet you.”
“Where’s your son Rupert?” Joyce asked as they sat down and started to pile food on their plates.
“Gone to have a cigarette I’m afraid. I can’t seem to make him quit.” He sighed. “William, lunch is ready”
“Coming Da’” a voice Buffy didn’t expect to hear called back.

Oh God, this can’t be real she told herself. But much to her horror a tall, sexy blond sporting black came into view. The same tall, sexy blond she’d run her mouth off at the night before.

“I thought you said his name was William!” she hissed at her mother.
“It is.” Spike said as he sat down across from her. “Spike’s my nickname.”
“So you two have met? I thought Buffy was unconscious when you found her?” Giles stated, saying exactly what was on Joyce’s mind as well.
“We met earlier at the Bronze.” Buffy explained. “We didn’t exactly hit it off.”
Spike snorted at that, “You didn’t exactly give us a chance to luv.”, his voice dripped with sarcasm.
“Well maybe if you’d mind your own business…”
“If I’d minded my own business you might not have been here today.” Spike said cutting Buffy off, reminding her of what he’d done for her last night.
“Ya, well thanks.” She murmured before picking up her fork and starting to eat.
The two adults shared a knowing look, smiles on their faces.

While Buffy ate she let herself think of what happened the other night. She was not going to tell her mother who had done this, she couldn’t. Not when her mother worked for his father. She could lose her job. I don’t want her to have to move again because of me she mused She looked up once and watched Spike eating. God he’s gorgeous. Lickable even she thought with a smile but the smile faded just as quickly as it had appeared. Spike had caught her totally checking him out and was giving her this cocky grin, like he was a god. Fuck he pissed her off.
Getting up and picking up her plate she excused herself from the table saying something about needing to do some last minute shopping thing for school.

Spike watched her as she walked away, the sun bathing her in light. She’s captivating, aggravating and sexy all at once he thought. But she’s not my type he lied to himself.

“Well it’s a start. They’ve met them.” Dru said.
“Yes, it’s a start.” Jenny replied with a smile.
The two angels stood side by side looking down on their loved ones from up above.


*please review if you want more!*
Starting fresh by lindsay
Shit I’m gonna be late for my first day of class Buffy thought. What else could go wrong? As if on cue something did of course and she found herself sprawled on the corridors floor.

“Fuck I’m so sorry” she said and began to pick up her books. “I hit you pretty hard, you okay?” she finished and looked up. “Jesus Christ are you fucking stalking me?” she yelled at the bleached stud.

“Well if you’d have kept your eyes open and watched where you were going this wouldn’t have soddin’ happened!” he roared right back.
“I have to get to class now.” She answered storming off extremely disturbed at the growing wetness between her legs. Seconds after she sat down someone took the empty seat beside her. Turning to see who it was Buffy’s mouth dropped. Why does god hate me she wondered closing her eyes. When she opened them she saw him looking at her, his head slightly tilted.

“What?” she hissed.
“You look cute when your pissed.” He said with a smirk.
“Fuck me.” She said looking towards the ceiling in an exasperated voice.His smirk got bigger.
“You look even better when you’re telling me to fuck you.”

She had been about to answer back when her eyes got wide and a look of fear passed across her face. He looked up in time to see someone walk passed their classroom and go into the one next door. Wonder what’s got her knickers in a twist?

Buffy had looked up just in time to see Riley walking past her class. She felt nauseous thinking about what he’d done to her not even a week ago and ran from the class to the girls bathroom. She made it just in time to throw up her breakfast. She wiped her mouth with some Kleenex, moved to the corner of the stall and finally let herself cry for what Riley had done. She was shaking uncontrollably when she felt a pair of strong arms encircle her. Looking up she saw that it was Spike.

“Why are you being nice to me Spike?”
“Because you’re hurting pet and I don’t know why but I want to make that go away.” His voice sounded so soft and soothing and Buffy’s crying started to stop.
“You saved my life the other night and I’ve been nothing but a bitch to you.”
“Well we didn’t make the best first impressions on each other did we?” he said with a sweet smile and held out his hand for her “I’m Spike. Me and my Da’ just moved here from England and I don’t have any friends yet. Also I have permission from the teacher to take the rest of the day off with a certain girl that needs some calming down I figured I’d go get some coffee. Would you care to join me luv’?”
Buffy smiled the first real smile she had in a while. He was really charming when he wanted to be.
Taking his hand she answered almost shyly “Id love to. I know this great little place not too far from here.”

They left the bathroom each with a smile on their face.

*please review*
Tragedy by lindsay
They were sitting in a cozy little coffee house across the street from the bronze. Each one as nervous as the other. But of them could feel a certain pull towards the other and neither knew what to make of it.
“Can I asked why you moved here?” Buffy asked while stirring her ice cap.

He took a deep breath. He hadn’t talked to anyone about his mother and Dru’s death and he was certainly not going to start with someone he barely knew.

“Look pet it’s a little personal.”

He looked into her eyes then noting the quick flash of hurt that was swiftly replaced by understanding. Bugger this. I’ll let her in. Maybe then she’ll pity me and never talk to me again and I won’t feel so bad about liking her…which I don’t. This last thought caused him to frown and he noticed that the second he did Buffy had reached out and given his hand a gentle squeeze, not letting it go. It was a sweet gesture, not a flirtatious one.
He replaced the frown with a soft smile and began.

“I met Dru in my junior year. Cecily had just ripped out my heart and I’d gone crazy. Started doing drugs, smoking, drinking. I couldn’t get her out of my head. Then one day a new girl comes into the class, sits down next to me and smiles. She had such a beautiful smile.” He said wistfully, a faraway look in his eyes. “And that was that. I was loves bitch. I gave up every bad habit I had, except for the smoking.”

This last comment was said with a wink to Buffy as he lit one up.

“We were together for 5 years. Me and my Da’ were wating at the restaurant he had proposed to my mum’ in.”

He stopped for a moment, steadying his breath. “My mum was driving with Dru to meet us so that I could propose to her.” He hadn’t looked Buffy in the eyes since he’d started talking but he did now. He had to see what her reaction would be. Expecting to see her shocked or mocking him to have thought about getting married at such a young age he gasped when he looked into her green orbs. Is that jealousy there? He let himself have a quick mental smirk that never showed up on his face. He didn’t want her to think that the next part was going to be funny.

“Anyway the roads were worse then usual and a truck went out of control.”

Oh god no! Buffy cried silently to herself, tears coming to her eyes as she began to piece together why his mother wasn’t here.

“It hit my mum’s side of the car. She died instantly.” This last part was whispered, as if saying it low made it more true to him. “Dru was in critical condition, she’d always been frail. Both physically and mentally. She passed away a day after my mum did. She looked happy though, said she saw angels and my mum.” He decided to keep the fact that she had also told him and his Da’ that they would find their light. He still didn’t know what it meant and he wanted to keep it for himself, for himself and for Dru.

Spike expected her to drown him in “I’m sorry’s” and “I don’t know what to say’s” and was blown away when he looked at her.

She had just finished brushing the tears off of her face when she saw him staring. He had his head tilted in that adorable way again. Giving his hand another squeeze she began.

“I’m not gonna say I’m sorry for you Spike, although I will say I’m sorry that life can be so cruel. I think you had a chance at love that many people only dream of.”

He noticed the look of longing on her face but held his tongue as she went on.

“And that you didn’t run from that love and embraced it so willingly instead, tells me how incredibly special Dru must have felt every day. How lucky she was to pass away knowing that someone had seen the good and the bad of her and loved her all the more for it.”

“Buffy…” he began but she put a finger to his lip to silence him and continued.

“You’re mother obviously loved you and your father beyond words and vice-versa. It shows in your eyes when you talk about her. It was her time Spike, everbody has their day. But not everybody can leave this world knowing they were cherished, knowing that what they did with their life has changed the world. She did though Spike. You are the gift that your mother left to the world when she had to leave it and you will do great things. I don’t know why I’m saying all this, I barely know you, but I know that I’m right. And I know it must have been hard for you to tell me what happened because you barely know me……but I can’t tell you I’m sorry because….” She bit her lip before blurting out “because I’m glad you’re here.”

She tore her hand away from his and left the coffee shop in tears leaving a confused Spike behind. God he must fucking hate me. I just basically told him I’m not sorry his loved one’s died because I got to meet him. I’m such a selfish bitch. He’s never going to talk to me again. I didn’t mean it the way it must have sounded I just meant…

She didn’t even have time to finish the thought as she was tackled to the ground seconds before a car hit her. Closing her eyes she pulled the damsel in distress and fainted.

We’re gonna have to stop meeting like this Spike thought .His body was shaking as he lifted her up into his arms to carry her home again for the second time this week, noticing the angry bruise that covered most of her left leg. She's gonna be off that leg for awhile!!!

*please review*
Thank you to everyone who did, you know who you are and it's really appreciated. I was gonna dump this story but you guys changed my mind!!!
Bad Kitty by lindsay
“Where am I?”she asked groggily, her vision hazy. She felt a hand cup her face and she moved into. She didn’t know who it belonged to but she knew that it felt right.

“You’re in the hospital luv. Got knocked down pretty rough you did.” The familiar british accent sent a shiver down her spine.

“Spike?”

“I’m here luv’”

“Where’s my mom?” Her vision was getting better and she couldn’t see anyone else in the room.

“She had to go to work, there was an emergency. I told her I’d take care of you.” He pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. She looked even more beautiful without the ponytail he realised, smiling softly.

There moment was broken when a young guy and girl came rushing in with a teddy bear and flowers.

“Who the hell are you?” the guy asked while the girl watched nervously.

Spike was about to say something when Buffy spoke up first.

“Xander meet Spike. Spike, this is Xander.”

The two men just glared at each other. Buffy sighed.

“Xan, this is the guy I told you saved me in the laneway.” Buffy explained.

The look on Xanders face changed from one of disdain to one of gratitude.

“Hey sorry man. I just came in and saw a strange guy touching Buffy and freaked.” He extended his hand to Spike and they shook. “This motor mouth over here is Willow.” He added, nodding to the girl who hadn’t even opened her mouth.

Spike gave her a warm smile. “It’s a pleasure Red. Well I best be off, got some stuff to take care of at home. With a quick nod he was gone.

I didn’t even get to say thank you Buffy thought sadly before looking at her friends to tell them what had happened.



Bleeding hell I’m never gonna get to sleep Spike finally realised. Visions of Buffy getting hit by that car racing through his mind. They didn’t even stop. He’d given the police a description of the car and hopefully the bastards would be brought to justice.

He let himself remember the feel of her skin against his hand in the coffee shop and again in the hospital room. Like silk and lace. He felt himself get hard at the comparision.

Giving into his needs he lied down on his bed and pulled his track pants off. He prefered being nude anyway. His right hand went to his swollen dick and the other was slung behind him, clinging to his headboard. His his dick was fully hard he let the fantasy begin.

*She had just walked into his room, only the moonlight illuminating them.
“Spike baby.” She would purr. “I’ve been a bad kitty.”
“Hows that pet?” he asked her.
“I think that I’m in heat….” She took off her blood red dress then and began to touch herself, moaning his name. Jumping up he went to her and she kneeled down in front of him, pulling off his tracks slowly, languidly.
She took his impressive cock into her mouth, lapping at him like she was a cat. Taking all of him in (which isn’t that easy to do!). Her pace intensified and she let out delicious moans as she sucked him harder. Gripping her shoulders tightly he jerked his hips involuntarily screaming “Mine” as she licked him dry.*

Bloody hell he thought. That was the best blowjob I’ve ever gotten in my life and it wasn’t even real. Sighing he turned off his light, determined not to think about the blond vixen that had him so captivated.

“Oh god” Buffy breathed heavily after the best orgasm she’d ever had. It wasn’t even him touching me she realised, coming back down to earth. God Spike had a spell on her. Trying to get some sleep in the now empty room she wondered if she’d get to see him tomorrow. She'd only have to stay this one night because of the shock but her leg was gonna hurt for awhile. Maybe i can explain what i had meant at the coffee shop. Or maybe he already knows, he didn't look angry with me when i woke up. Maybe i can make it up to him she thought with a wry grin.

*please review*
Silent vows by lindsay
“Morning hun’.” Joyce said looking down lovingly into her daughters face.
“I talked to the school board today and we made an arrangement for you to make up for your English class when school starts again. I can’t imagine that you’d be able to concentrate on it since it’s only a week into summer and you’ve had 2 near-death experiences.” She sighed and remembered opening up to Rupert about the panic she’d felt two times in one week when she thought she’d lost her little girl. She pressed her fingers to her lips, the same lips that Rupert had used to gently kiss her good bye when he’d dropped her off to see Buffy this morning.

“Mom, why are you like 8 shades of red right now?” Buffy asked innocently but knowing all too well what this was about. She’d seen the sparks fly between her and Spikes father over lunch at her place. She thought it was cute.

“You know I approve right?”
“That means a lot to me baby.” Joyce realised that her little girl wasn’t so much a little girl anymore but a mature young woman. She’d be 18 in September. “Now lets get you packed up so we can ditch this place.”

An hour later Buffy knocked on Spikes door. It was still only nine in the morning. She was about to walk away when the door opened and Buffy erupted into a fit of giggles. Spike’s hair an unruly mess of curls and one of his eyes still drooped with sleep. His eyes popped when he saw her and she laughed harder. Standing aside to let her in she breezed right past him.

“Where’s your Dad?”
“Went to meet someone for breakfast.” He mumbled still half asleep. So that’s where mom ran off to Buffy realised smiling. “Wait here, I’m gonna grab a quick shower.” And with that he was up the stairs and within seconds the water was running. Buffy didn’t waste anytime finding his room so she could snoop.

She was dead on with the first door that she tried. It suits him. Dark and sexy she thought as she ran her hands over the black satin sheets. She turned her back to the door to observe the pictures lining his wall. “That must be Dru and Jenny” she whispered looking at a picture of two very beautiful woman who could have been winners in a beauty pageant.

“It is.”

The soft voice had startled her and she turned quickly. Her mouth was hanging open. He was wearing nothing but a towel around his slender hips. Some sunlight filtered through his blinds and seemed to accentuate every one of his cut muscles. His eyes had caught her gaping and a slow smirk etched itself onto his face.

“Like what you see pet?”he purred, taking a few steps closer to her, his eyes never leaving his. “Want the full show?” He couldn’t help but tease her, he was hard as hell and his body was screaming for sweet release. Plus she looked cute when she was shocked.

“You fucking pig.” She shot out and lifted her hand to slap him but he was there before she could, stopping her hand from connecting with his face and planting it on his erection instead. With his free hand he pulled her in for a kiss. It was nothing like he’d ever felt before and his head was spinning.

She pulled back gasping for breath. The things he did to her with just a kiss was mind blowing. Things were going too fast and for once she couldn’t care.

Looking up at him with wide eyes she lowered herself to her knees and pulled the towel, allowing it to drop to the floor exposing every inch of his perfect dick. She’d never done this before, actually she hadn’t done any of this before and she was a little nervous.

Wrapping her hand around his cock she pumped him until he was fully hard and took him slowly into her mouth. He moaned and her name floated from his lips. That was all the encouragement she needed and she began to suck faster, causing Spike to mutter nonsense.
“Buffy, fuck…ahhhh, such a hot little mouth.” He couldn’t help coming as he looked down at her. Closing his eyes tightly while she swallowed his seed greedily. When he was sure he could open his eyes and the room wouldn’t be spinning he looked down at her. Lifting her up he placed her on his bed and whispered in her ear “That was perfect pet, so bloody perfect. Before she could reply he was trailing her body with kisses and nips. He started with her collarbone and moved onto her breasts, giving each one delicious attention. She was writhing helplessly beneath him. “I’m gonna make you purr now kitten.”
“What do you mea…” Buffy didn’t have the chance to finish the sentence as Spike took her clit into his mouth and began sucking it vigorously.
“Spike, fuck please, oh god.” He began to pump two fingers into her and he could feel her walls begin to tighten. He began to lick her clit in small, tight circles and increased the speed of his fingers. Buffy screamed as her body shook involuntarily as she came. Spike lapped up her juices slowly. Tastes so soddin’ sweet he thought. Suddenly he was aware of nails digging into his back, trying to claw him upwards.

He abandoned the spot between her knees and put his full body over hers as he bent down for another kiss.

“Spike I want you.” She gasped, breaking away. Never taking his eyes off hers he reached for a condom in his drawer.

“You don’t have to, I’m on the pill.” His golden goddess whispered softly.

“I couldn’t help but notice you’re a little tight luv, are you still a virgin?”

“Yes.” Her voice was barely audible.

Suddenly out of curiosity he needed to ask her something.

“Why did you come here today?” He was running his hands over her body softly.

Buffy took a deep breath. “I wanted to say thank you and that I’m sorry.”

“Well your welcome but sorry for what?”

“For storming out of the coffee shop the other day. I realised that what I said sounded callous and heartless and I thought that you would hate me.”

Spike tensed up suddenly and moved away from her as if on fire. He didn’t hate her, had respected her for being so honest and felt grateful to her for showing him a happy way of looking at an unhappy situation, but that was the last thing on his mind right now. He’d got caught up in the moment with Buffy and had let himself forget Dru. How could he have let her go even if only for an hour?

“Get out now!” he ordered Buffy in a menacing tone. Tears welled up in both their eyes. She had been about to give him her most precious treasure and he didn’t want it.

“But what about…”

Spike cut her off right there, quilt for forgetting Dru making him hate himself at the moment and he took it out on the only one there.

“Ya about that pet, it was great and all but not earth moving. So why don’t you put your clothes back on and we’ll play like this disgusting thing never happened, right?”

A sob tore from Buffy’s mouth as she dressed quickly and flew from the house silently vowing never to speak to him again.

(Don’t worry things will be fine but I had to throw in some angst, it wouldn’t be a spuffy without it.)
Thanx to everyone who's pushing for more chapters, i really appreciate it guys!!!
*Please review*
I need comments for inspiration!
One down, one to go by lindsay
*******************************************Wow! Thanx to everyone for their thoughts on the last chapter. I’m even mad at Spike right now and I’m the one writing it lol! Don’t worry though happiness will come!!!********************************


A few hours later Buffy was done packing her bags. Sighing she phoned Willow and Xander that she was going to be going to L. after all to spend time with her dad. She didn’t bother to tell them that spending time with Hank was actually him giving her a no-limit credit card when she first got there and the occasional supper together if she was lucky. The doorbell rang then and she ran downstairs and into the taxi that was waiting to take her to the airport, promising to phone her mom frequently.

“SODDIN’ HELL!” Spike yelled as he threw a glass at the wall. I’m such an ass he thought as he sank down onto his bed, absentmindedly running his hand where Buffy had been sprawled out not hours ago. He felt terrible. She didn’t deserve what he’d said but he’d just lost it. “How could I have let her go?” he questioned softly. It’s not her fault she can make you happy you bastard, you should have been thankful that with her help you could let go of the grief even if only for a moment, the little voice in the back of his head scolded him. He closed his eyes and promised himself he would make things right and proper tomorrow and he drifted off to sleep.

“I really enjoy spending time with you Joyce.”

Rupert said this as they sat down to dinner, their second meal together that day. “I haven’t dated since Jenny passed and for some reason it feels alright with you, almost as if I have her consent.” He finished with a smile.

“I feel the same way Rupert, I just wish Buffy and Spike could have joined us but Buffy left a few hours ago.” She sighed. “You know I thought I saw a spark between the two, just wishful thinking I guess. I know my Buffy and if she wants a guy she’ll pursue it to no end.

“Well William is still deeply affected by the passing of his mother and Dru and it’s going to take time for him to let someone else in. I know what you mean though, I thought I saw something between them as well but quite honestly I’m more interested on what’s going on between us.” He thought of the kiss they had shared this morning. This woman was definitely a keeper and he wasn’t going to let go of something good because something bad had happened to him in the past.

“One down, one to go.” Jenny sighed hoping Spike had not thrown away his last chance at true love but grateful that Giles had embraced it at the same time.

“He’s turned off the sun and it will be months before it will shine again, but it will shine brighter and he will have his light.”

Jenny and Dru walked back through the gates knowing they had more work ahead for themselves in the near future.

*please review*
Honey I'm home by lindsay
He couldn’t even be home when I got her Buffy inwardly grumbled but wasn’t surprised that Hank had been too busy with work. That’s the way it always would be. At least I have my credit card Buffy thought as she went to sleep, images of Spike dancing in her head.

“Oh my god B, I haven’t heard from you in ages.” Faith screamed into the phone. “We totally have to catch up and go shopping. Is in an hour alright?”

“Ya I missed you. Of course we can meet. My dad left me his credit card and I’m totally in the mood for a new look.”

This is gonna be fun. Just like old times. She shivered remembering what Spike had said the day before. Reaching the mall she saw Faith there waiting and smiled, pulling out her credit card. Faith did the same.

“So then I packed up and came here.” Buffy had just filled her in on everything that had happened up until today.

“Okay Riley and Angel need to be castrated and Spike needs to go fuck himself.” Faith said heatedly. “Why didn’t you go to the police?” she asked Buffy in regards to the attack.

“My mom’s working for Riley’s dad and she really needs the money right now. She won’t accept any from my dad so it’s her only means of income. As for the Riley and Angel part they graduated so I won’t be seeing much of them once they start coolege in the fall.”

Faith grinned and flashed her credit card. “You ready for this? I hope so cuz when I’m done you’ll be a whole new Buffy.”

“Ya. I am.” Buffy said with conviction, wanting nothing more then to let go of the Buffy that got herself walked on by assholes like Spike. He’s not an asshole though he’s just hurting the voice in her head told her but she pushed that thought away. She wasn’t going to be the same girl he’d pushed away and crushed when she got back.

“I’m sorry Spike she went to see her father for the rest of the summer.” Joyce explained to the crestfallen boy.

“Oh, I see. Best be on my way then.” With his eyes never leaving the ground she put a hand on his shoulder.

“Do you want to come in for some hot chocolate with marshmallows? I owe you one.

Da’ seems to like the lady too so it gives me a chance to get to know my possible future step mum. This last thought made him smile, his Da’ deserved to be happy, maybe I do too he realised and thought about the blond vixen briefly.

“I’d love some Joyce” he said stepping into her house.

(7 weeks later, the weekend before school starts again.)

Buffy had just finished putting her new clothes away and that had taken quite some time seeing as how she went way overboard with her father’s credit card. She’d bought a whole new wardrobe and had gotten her hair done in the mot expensive salon in L.A. Her already golden hair was lighter now with honey streaks and her once straight hair fell in layers around her face starting at her chin. She’d also added make up to her shopping spree’s and now had almost every shade of lipstick one could dream of with an assortment of eyeliners.

“Come in.” she said to her mother after the soft knocking on her door had interrupted her thoughts.

“Hey sweetie.” Joyce looked at her daughters closet and although disapproved of it’s new contents chose not to say anything. Buffy was turning 18 in three weeks and had the right to dress however she wanted to.

“Everything okay mom?” Buffy was looking at her strangely.

“Just want to have a little talk about two very important things to me before you go out to the Bronze tonight with Willow and Xander honey.” She patted the bed in a motion suggesting Buffy sit down beside her. “You’re a young woman now sweetie and as much as you don’t want to hear what I have to say you’re going to listen okay?”

Buffy’s eyes bulged. She was gonna get “The Talk”, she’d been dreading this since 15 years old. “Okay mom” she answered looking at the carpet.

“You’re smart enough to know that sex is a beautiful thing that you share with someone you love and I’m smart enough to know that I can’t stop you from having it. Just please refrain from having it while I’m nearby. I know you’re on the pill so I know you’ll be safe. I’m not going to tell you to keep it out of the house either.”

Buffy’s eyes widened at that and Joyce smiled.

“Well I certainly don’t want you having it in the street or in some seedy hotel honey.”
“Thanks mom, what about sleepovers?” Both woman laughed at that.
“We’ll see when that time comes. The second thing I wanted to talk to you about was Rupert.” The older woman was blushing now.
“We’ve gotten very close these past few weeks and well….”
“Well what?” Buffy was dying to know what her mom was holding back.
“We’re in love.”

Buffy squealed and held her mom in a tight hug.

“Oh my god I’m so happy for you two. I really like him mom, he seems like a great guy!”

“Speaking of great guys do you have anyone special in your life Buffy?

Buffy let herself think of Spike which was something she’d managed to avoid for the last few weeks.

“No mom.”, there was a hint of sadness in her voice, not that I’m special to anyway she finished in her head.

“Well what about William? Joyce asked immediately regretting it when she saw the anger in her daughters eyes.

“What about him?” Buffy answered defensively.

“Well he’s going to be a big part of our lives from now on and he’s a very sweet boy.”

“Ya well with the way things are going between you and his dad he’ll be my step brother soon, gross much!” Buffy wasn’t about to go into details about why she didn’t think her and Spike would ever work out.

“Buffy, Rupert and I haven’t even discussed marriage yet and even if it happened it’s not a blood relation. If you and Spike had met and fallen in love before Rupert and I did would you deny me the happiness of loving your husbands father?”

“No but it’s different.”

“No it isn’t Buffy. If Rupert and I had met and married while you were still a little girl and you and Spike had grown up in the same house then it would be weird. But were all adults now and the circumstances are very different. Have a good time tonight baby.” With that Joyce got up and left Buffy’s room. She had a date tonight with Rupert.

Buffy got out of the shower, she had an hour before she was going to meet her friends and she was gonna use that hour to get ready.
“Watch out Sunnydale, here comes the new and improved Buffy.” She said to no one as she started on her hair.

Spike was on the couch. He was thinking about the dream he’d had the night he had found out Buffy had left.

“I’m happy where I am William, you and your father should be happy where you are too.”
He was looking at his mom and Dru, they were beautiful angels.
“My sweet Spike, why have you pushed away from the gift we’ve given you?” Dru asked.
“I don’t’ know what you’re talking about luv’.” He was so confused. “We brought you to the light I promised before I passed, do you remember my promise?”
“Yes.” He cried. “But I don’t know what you’re talking about.”
“ I gave you the light but you pushed it away. You threw my gift away.” She put her hand softly on Spikes face and images of Buffy flooded his mind.
“Buffy” he whispered.
“Fight for her my darling, win her back and live in sunshine.” Dru whispered as she and his mum faded away.

Since that night he’d been eagerly waiting her return. He needed to apologize. He needed to tell her he was sorry, he needed to make things right.

His fathers voice broke into his thoughts and he gave his son a knowing look. When Spike hadn’t been at school or with him or Joyce he’d been moping around the house since Buffy had left.

“She’s back and she’ll be at the bronze tonight.” He said as he closed the front door behind him, not wanting to be late for his date with Joyce.

“Oh bollocks.” Spike said as he rushed upstairs to take a shower.

*please leave a review and thanx to those who have been reading and reviewing on a regular basis!!!*
Time for a change by lindsay
“Buffy wow!” Xanders eyes popped when he the change in his friend. He got up and gave her a hug. Willow did the same.

“So what’s with the new look Buff?” Xander asked.

“It was time for a change.” She said simply.

“Well you look great Buffy.” Willow added.

“Thanks Will, so do you, you’re glowing. What have I missed?” she asked excitedly.

Willow pointed to the guitarist getting ready to play on stage. Buffy had seen him around school and he seemed nice enough.

“We’ve been dating for two weeks, his name is Oz.” Willows eyes were sparkling as she told her. She hadn’t talked to Buffy since their last phone call, right before Oz had approached her. Buffy had told Willow what Spike had done but had made her promise not to tell Xander since he was so over protective. She tried to be mad at Spike for her friends sake but couldn’t help but feel that there was more to what happened that met the eye. But only Spike knew what was going on in his head so there was nothing she could say.

The band started playing and Buffy, Willow and Xander hit the dance floor.

Spike walked into the bronze, his eyes taking in the crowd. Frowning when he didn’t see Buffy he went in search of Xander and Willow. He reached the dance floor and spotted them right away with someone he didn’t recognise. She was a sexy little bint though. Layered blond locks that flowed freely down her back. Well toned body. The lower half was clad in black, form fitting leather pants and the upper was sporting a skimpy red tube top. God she could move. He didn’t see the harm in blowing off a little nervous energy and decided to ask the girl if she’d like to dance until Buffy got there.

Buffy could feel somebody’s presence right behind her and decided to have a little fun, she was feeling naughty. Without turning around to see who it was she looked at Xander and Willow walking off to get something from the bar and closed her eyes. She swayed against him provocatively.

Spike was hard as hell and for some reason he couldn’t move away. There was something about this girl other then sex appeal and he couldn’t put his finger on it. He groaned and put his hands on her waist, pulling her in and putting more pressure on his throbbing dick.

Buffy was lost in the moment and something about the mystery man behind her made her feel more brazen than usual. She could feel his hard on pressing against her ass and felt herself get wet. It was nice to know someone thought she was sexy. Sure guys had hit on her when she’d gone clubbing when she was with Faith but she’d been to uptight to even talk to them for more then a minute.

Spike was gonna lose his mind. This little vixen had no idea how close he was to cumming. Just then she wrapped her arms around his neck and thrust her ass into his groin. God he wanted her. Wait. No he didn’t, he wanted Buffy. He was just about to thank her for the dance and leave in search of Buffy when the music stopped and she turned around to see who she’d been dance fucking.

His heart skipped a beat. It’s her he realised with a jolt and a smile lit up his face.

Her heart skipped a beat. It’s him she realised with a pang and a frown marred her features.

She moved away as if she’d been hit and the smile left his face.

“Buffy.” His hand reached to touch her face and she backed away. “We really need to talk luv.” A pleading look in his eyes.

Buffy felt herself almost give in, almost.
“As much as I’d love to go out with you and catch up, I don’t think I’m your type.” A smirk twisted her face and she added “Actually I know I’m not.”

“Buffy please, I want to make it up to you. There’s so much I have to explain.”

“Sorry Spike. Even if you realised I am your type, maybe your not mine. I’ve changed.” She hissed this last part and stormed out of the club, Spike fast on her heels.

*please review. Your opinions help inspire :)*

Thanx to all who have already reviewed, please keep doing it lol!!!!!!
Walk Away by lindsay
*thanx to those who left a review for the last chapter. Don't worry Spuffy happiness will be here soon but i just had a fight with my bf not too long ago and I'm taking it out on my story, sorry but i hope it adds to excitement of how they'll finally get together....*


God she was pissed. Who the fuck did he think he was she asked herself. In reality she was pissed that she’d wanted to talk to him and forgive him, that he could do things to her physically she’d never dreamed of. She heard his angry footsteps and braced herself for a fight as she turned down into the alley to avoid making a scene.

Turning around and facing him she gasped at the intense look in his eyes.

“Look Spike, I’m not gonna change my min….” Before she could even get the last word out of her mouth she was pinned against the wall and his mouth was crushing hers.

His intention had not been to kiss her but to beg her for forgiveness but she’d looked to sexy and he lost himself to passion.

Instinctively she wrapped her legs around his waist and he began to grind into to her. The coolness of the brick wall contradicting the heat between them. She opened her mouth to allow his tongue entrance and he jumped at the chance. There tongues battled for what seemed forever and the friction was pushing Buffy over the edge. She stopped kissing him and threw her head back. He was immediately pressing kisses into her neck and mumbling. “God pet I missed you, taste so good.” His dick was as hard as a rock and her moans were driving him insane. She dug her nails into his back as he bit down on her neck and growled “Mine” into her skin. Buffy was close to coming, he could feel it. He slipped a hand down her pants and began rubbing her clit, inserting two fingers as he did.
That’s all it took to throw Buffy into a series of frantic jerks and she came screaming his name, her juices coating his hand. “God I love making you come pet.” He moaned.

The last sentence snapped Buffy out of her bliss and she pushed him away hard. Realising what had just happened she lashed out. “Look Spike, it was a mistake, lets not make anything of it okay? Lets just forget this whole disgusting thing ever happened, right?” she used the same hurtful words that he had told her 2 months ago and he visibly flinched.

“Buffy please, we need to talk. I was wrong to say those things, I didn’t even mean them. I was just upset.”

“I get it Spike, I really do. You hadn’t fucked around in a while and you needed your fix. Sorry I wasn’t good enough to even bother fucking before you kicked me out of your house!” Tears were starting to form in her eyes but there was no way she was going to let them fall in front of him.

“What? No Buffy, Christ it wasn’t like that. I was thinking about Dru.” Oh fuck he thought as he saw the anger burning in her eyes.

“So you were thinking about another woman while you were with me?”

“No that’s not what I meant. I wasn’t thinking about her until you brought up the talk we had at the coffee shop. I forgot her. You made me forget her for a moment and I felt awful. It felt like I had let her go. But I didn’t, I never will and I realise that now, she’ll always be a part of who I used to be but I’m not the same person I was luv, I’ve changed. And I want the Buffy who helped me move on in my life again, can you forgive me pet?”

His face was streaked with tears as he finished explaining what had happened and she felt for him, she really did but she couldn’t open up her heart, she was too scared.

“I’m sorry Spike. I’m sorry for what happened to you before you came to Sunnydale and I’m sorry for what happened between us.” She cupped his face and wiped away his tears with her free hand and continued. “But mostly I’m sorry that I’m not the same Buffy who helped you move on, I’ve changed too.”

She walked away then, her heart breaking.
He watched her leave, his heart broken.


*Please review, i need inspiration*
thanx to all who have been reviewing, i love it!!
Friends Again by lindsay
Wow theres quite a few people to thank who have left reviews so im gonna name em all because of how much I appreciate their support. Please keep reviews coming im losing the feel of the story and need some ego boosting.
Thanx to Anne, wiccangirl314, Laine, Caitie, Cordykitten, spikester0889, bex can make you fly, Alexandria, kitten, BuffyandSpikeForever, heaven and Jessica. You guys are great. Hope you like this!!!!!!!!!!!!

It had been 2 weeks since they’d last talked that night at the Bronze. Buffy was going insane but was way too stubborn to let him back in. He had really hurt her and even though she know understood and had forgiven him she had not forgotten. It was hell. Everytime they had class together, which was all day, he would sit in the back while she would sit in the front. It was great for her grades, she couldn’t slack off because the teacher was right there but she always knew he was watching her. Sometimes she would turn around to look at him and he would avert her eyes. The bell signaling the end of the day rang and Buffy gathered her stuff and headed to her locker, running into Willow and Xander on the way.

“Hey Buff, ready for the weekend?” Xander asked.

She smiled, tomorrow was her birthday and they were gonna hit the Bronze. “Yup, all ready for the carefree fun.”

“Good! Oz is gonna be there and he’ll be playing a few songs. They got a new lead singer who’s supposed to be great!” Willow cut in.

Buffy and Xander laughed, the redhead was always so enthusiastic when it came to Oz.

“So who’s the new guy?” Buffy asked.

Willow looked nervous. “Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Spike.”

Buffy’s mouth dropped. No way she thought. He’s gorgeous, smart, has the body of a god and now he sings too!!! Well I’m not gonna let him ruin my fun.

“How nice.” She said a little more coldly then she intended. “Anyway about tomorrow,” she continued changing the subject “can you come over and help me get ready for my party?” she asked Willow.

“Totally, wouldn’t miss it for the world.” Willow answered as the three walked hand in hand out of the school.


Spike had decided to tag along with Joyce and his ‘Da while they shopped for Buffy’s birthday present. They had been in almost every store and he was losing his mind. It is nice to see the old man so happy though he thought. Telling them he’d meet them at the food court after he excused himself to have a smoke he walked by a childrens store and saw something he just had to buy.



“OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!” Buffy screeched after opening the present her mom and quickly becoming father figure had gotten her. It was the most gorgeous dress she had ever seen. It was baby blue and when the light hit it sparkled beautifully. It was strapless and form fitting but it flowed just after the knees. Kissing her mom and Rupert she ran upstairs to show Willow.

“Buffy you look amazing!” willow said looking at her friend. Buffy had pulled her hair into a French twist with several tendrils flying free. She’d opted for a natural look and wore only lip gloss with a bit of eyeliner. Her tanned skin looked great against the light blue and she’d put on the silver cross necklace that Willow had gotten her.

“Thanks Will,” Buffy gushed “It’s your turn now!!!” Buffy said as she reached into her closet to search for the perfect thing for her friend to wear.

Saying goodbye to her mom and Rupert the two girls took off to Willows to pick up her cousin Anya before hitting the Bronze. Anya had moved in with the Rosenburgs just a few days ago because her parents had to go work overseas for the next year. She would be enrolling at Sunnydale High on Monday and was anxious to meet some people.

Xander, Oz and Spike were hanging out at the bar when they looked up and the world became slow motion.

Three girls were walking towards them and they were the most stunning goddesses any of them had ever seen.

Xander ogled the stranger with the shoulder length dark brown hair. She was wearing a tight black dress that clung to her every curve and he had to stop himself from drooling.

Oz eyed the redheaded vixen that was no longer wearing her usual overalls and fluffy sweater. Tonight she had donned tight black leather pants and a blood red corset top. Her hair which usually hung straight flowed around her face in soft curls.

Spike’s heart stopped when he saw Buffy. That blue dress on her was enough to make Helen of Troy seem plain in comparision. The way she had her hair said “sophisticated but sexy” and he had to remind himself to breathe.

“Um sorry to interrupt the mental orgasms but Hi. I’m Anya.”

This seemed to snap the guys out of it and they introduced themselves, Xander stumbling over his own name.

“Wow you guys look gorgeous.” Spike said but his eyes were on Buffy only. “Happy Birthday beautiful.” He handed Buffy a box then.

Buffy was blushing. Knowing that this was a sort of peace offering and another shot at friendship she accepted it.

“Thanx Spike you shouldn’t have.”

Opening the present she let out a squeal of delight. It was the cutest stuffed pig she had ever seen. Leaning forward she kissed him lightly on the cheek.

“I love him, I’m gonna call him Mr. Gordo.” She said this with a smile and her eyes were sparkling.

“Friends?” she asked.

“Friends!” he confirmed giving her a hug. It wasn’t what he wanted but he would take what he could get.

“Well pet were on in 5 so we gotta go set up. I’ll see you later, maybe we can talk?”

“That would be nice, good luck Spike…..and thank you. Now I have something to call a pig when you’re not around.” A small smirk played on her lips.

“Ouch luv’, words sting.” He retorted with a laugh that melted her heart and he was off.


*please leave a review, im despeartely needing them to "fuel my creativity" lol Okay i just wanna know if it's appreciated.Thanx!!!!*
And the reason is you by lindsay
The song in this chapter is The Reason by Hoobastank just so I’m not sued!!!!


Xander and Anya seemed to have it off and where dancing next to Willow and Buffy on the dance floor when the announcer came on and introduced Dingoes ate my baby. Although they’d only played a few times the crowd loved them and went wild. Spike steeped up to the mic.

“Alright everyone I hope you’re having fun so far. I just want to tell you that this first song is for someone very special to me, you know who you are!!!”

Buffy felt her heart speed up as he picked up his guitar and started up the song.


I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do

But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found out a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you

I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
Thats why I need you to hear

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is You [x4]

I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found out a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you

I've found out a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you


The crowd went wild, his voice was amazing. Buffy couldn’t help but blush knowing that it had been about them.

The band played a few more songs and Buffy danced to the sound of his sultry voice. When the live music stopped Oz and Spike joined Buffy and Willow on the floor for the first slow song of the night.

“Can I have this dance?” Spike asked shyly.

Buffy simply nodded as he pulled her away from the others to the center of the floor and pulled her into his arms. They swayed together for a moment before she spoke up.

“That was a beautiful song, you guys were great.”

“Thanx, you know I wrote it about you right pet?”
“I know.” They held each other even closer and Spike lowered his hands to her waist as she nuzzled his neck, both letting out contented sighs.

“It doesn’t change that were just friends though.” She said, ruining the moment.

“I know.” They left it at that and held each other close. Neither one brave enough to admit to the other yet what they were feeling. When the song ended and they let each other go both parties were disappointed with the lack of contact.

“My mom and your Dad left for the weekend. I’m allowed having a sleepover. Xander and Oz will be there. So will Anya and Will if you want to come. It’s pretty much getting together and watching crappy movies till we pass out, I know it doesn’t sound like fun but….”

“I would love to come pet.” He stated, cutting her off.

They gathered up the rest of their friends and headed back to her place, guys and girls separating so they could talk.

“So Anya, you and Xander huh?” Buffy asked as both her and Willow broke into giggles, causing the “new girl” to smile. Her and Buffy had hit it off right away when they’d met at Willows house the day she arrived.

“Well I could definitely see some wonderful orgasms in the future with him.” She stated bluntly. In the past couple of days Buffy had realized that Anya was one of the most honest people she would ever meet and admired her for it.

Anya had come to like Buffy too and since she was going to be a part of the gang Buffy and Will had brought her up to date on their lives.

“So what’s up with you and Spike? Are you planning on orgasms with him? You two certainly seem to have great chemistry.”

“Well were just friends, I’m still nervous cuz of what he did but maybe, in time, orgasms will occur.”

All three girls laughed at this and linked arms as they walked.

“So Xander, you and Anya huh?” Spike asked as both he and Oz broke into smiles. Xander turned every shade of red.

“Honestly guys, it’s gonna sound stupid and I don’t expect you to understand but I think we were supposed to meet. I think I’m gonna love this girl.”

“I understand. It’s what I thought about Willow when I first saw her. I told her I loved her last week and she said it back.”
Spike and Xander had never seen Oz so happy or speak so much in the whole time they’d known him and gave him their congratulations.

“So Spike, whats up with you and Buff?” Xander asked.

“Well I was a ponce and I fucked up big time so I’ve decided to dedicate my life to making it up to her. Just gotta’ convince her to let me first.

Xander noticed the pained expression in his new friends eyes and asked softly, “Do you love her?”

A long moment passed before Spike answered. “Ya mates, I do!”
It was the first time he said it out loud and it was the first time he realized it.

The guys continued chatting, each giving some advice on dating when they heard the girls cry out in fear. Turning around they saw two guys holding Anya and Willow as another took Buffy and slammed her onto a parked car. The guys saw red and it began.

Xander and Oz recognized Angel and Parker and went for them while Spike went to Buffy. Pulling her attacker off of her he spun him around and realized who it was. He’d kicked this guys ass in the alley the night he’d saved Buffy.

“Bloody wanker.” He roared tearing into him. He punched Riley hard in the face knocking him down. He straddled him and with each powerful hit to his face he said something.

“Stay”
Punch
“Away”
Punch
“From”
Punch
“Buffy”

When he was sure he was knocked out and the other two were taken care of he pulled out his cell and called the cops. When they arrived the 3 college men were put in the car and the officer asked Buffy to explain what had happened. Anger flared in Spike’s eyes when he heard her say that she’d dated Riley. They were gonna have a nice little chat when he got her home. About a half an hour later they were able to leave. Turns out Angel, Parker and Riley had done this sort of thing before and were going to go away for a very long time.

When they got back to Buffy’s place the girls were obviously still shaken. Xander had his arm around Anya on the couch and Willow and Oz were sitting together on the love seat. Buffy had gone straight upstairs to lie down. After finishing his smoke outside Spike came in and went right to Buffys room after getting directions from Willow. When he got to her door he heard her crying softly.

He went right in without knocking and his heart broke when he saw the girl he loved lying on her bed face down, her body shaking with sobs. He sat next to her and slowly rubbed her back. After a few minutes her crying stopped and he spoke.

“Why didn’t you tell anyone who it was when he attacked you the first time?” Buffy rolled over to look at him seeing anger on his face.

“My mom works for his dad.” She didn’t have to say more. Spike understood that she had been scared that her mom would lose her job if she’d spoken up. His anger was soon replaced for sorrow at what she’d gone through. “She’s worked at the art gallery for years and loves it there.” She explained.

Spike broke into a huge grin. “What’s so funny? My mom’s gonna lose her job!”

He didn’t answer her question but asked one of his own. “Would that be the gallery on Shady street pet?”

“Ya.” She sniffled.

“My dad just bought the place, gave the owner an offer he couldn’t resist. It’s in his name now.”

Buffy let out a squeal of delight and shot her arms around Spike. “That must be what they wanted to tell me when they got back. Oh thank god!!!” She started laughing then and continued. “I hope they all become some guys bitch!”

When the laughter died down he pressed a kiss to her forehead.
“Well I’m pretty tired luv’ so im gonna head downstairs to crash.”
Buffy grabbed his arms and pulled him so he was lying next to her. “Spike, can you spend the night? Can you just hold me?” she asked with pleading eyes.
“Of course I can pet, of course I can.”

He pulled her closer and pulled the blanket over them. They fell asleep in each others arms, each one dreaming of the other.

*please leave a review, i really need them.*
I love you by lindsay
*Please leave a review if you want more and thanx to cordykitten for leaving some, it helps a lot.*

Buffy woke up feeling safe and secure. She was vaguely aware that there was someone behind her and she could feel that someones erection pressing into her back.

“You awake pet?” Spike asked softly, not wanting to disturb her if she was still dreaming. She opted not to reply, too shy to look at him after she had brazenly asked him to spend the night. She heard him sigh as he pressed a kiss to the back of her head.

“I love you.”

Oh my god. Spike loved her, even if he hadn’t told her while she was “awake” yet he loved her. Should she answer him? Tell him that she felt the same way? No she decided. Maybe he wasn’t comfortable telling her yet and that’s why he’d made sure she was sleeping. She didn’t want to anger him by letting him know she’d only been pretending to be asleep. She covered up a moan of disappointed when she felt him moving away from her. What’s he doing? She heard a zipper come undone and a soft moan. Oh my god! Her eyes popped open, thank goodness her back was to him and he couldn’t see. He was touching himself. She felt herself get wet, it was one of the most erotic things she’d ever heard.

Spike held himself in his hand, stroking his dick slowly and he had his eyes squeezed shut. He’d woken up a little while ago with Buffy in his arms and a painful hard on. He’d just told Buffy he loved her and a fantasy had started to play in his head.

When he’d professed his love she’d rolled over with wide eyes. “I love you too Spike. I need you inside me now.” Her voice was urgent. He grabbed her and kissed her hard as she grabbed his cock and slid it into her moist folds. She screamed in pleasure at his invasion. “Gonna make it good for you pet.” He whispered.

Holy fuck he’s talking out loud. As much as this display was shocking Buffy she had to fight the urge to roll over and join in the fun. The bed was slowly rocking now to the rythym of hand.

“Oh Spike your so big.” She moaned and his eyes rolled back.
“Fuck Buffy, so tight, so hot.” He grunted.

Buffy bit the pillow to suppress her moan of desire, he was thinking of her.

“I love you baby” he said and thrust into her hard causing her to scream his name. “Tell me you’re mine. Tell me it’s only me.”

Buffy was close to cumming. Nothing had ever had her this aroused and she felt a pool of new liquid spill between her legs. She was close and was trying hard to keep her breathing regular.

“It’s only you Spike, always you. Forever.” Spike couldn’t hold on and he shot his seed into her, jerking slightly with pleasure.

In reality he had just come into the Kleenex he’d grabbed from Buffy’s nightstand before starting. Cleaning himself up he rolled over and pulled her into his arms again with a contented sigh. She jerked at his touch, it was all she had needed to find her release.

Spike believed she had woken up when he’d pulled her close. “Sorry pet, didn’t mean to wake you. Buffy realized he had no idea she’d been awake and thanked the gods that he believed he’d woken her up while pulling her to him. It saved them from a very awkward moment.

“Morning Spike.” She mumbled, trying for a tired voice but it came out strained instead.
“Something the matter kitten?”

She rolled over so she was facing him and he kept his arms around her.

“Just hungry.” She spat out, hoping he didn’t know she was lying. Fuck she wanted him.

“Well I can hear the others talking downstairs so why don’t we get out of bed and I’ll make everyone breakfast? Sound good luv’?” He had a soft smile on his face and his usually sleeked back hair was tousled. At some point during the night he had taken off his shirt and pants and wore only boxers. Buffy’s mouth watered. The silver chain around his pale neck was sexy and she wanted to run her hands over his collarbone where it rested.

“Well then lets go eat.” He had noticed the hungry way she’d been eyeing him and felt his hopes rise. There was a chance with her. She wants me too. It’s just a matter of waiting for the right moment he mused. He closed the door behind him, leaving Buffy to get dressed.

*please leave a review to feed my ego so i can update sooner for you guys.*
Mr and Mrs Giles by lindsay
tHANX TO THOSE WHO HAVE LEFT REVIEWS, YOURE GREAT!!!

Buffy walked downstairs after her shower and found everyone sitting in the kitchen. Grabbing a seat next to Willow she dug into the plate Spike had put on the table for her. “This is delicious Spike. I think this is the best thing I’ve ever had in my mouth.”
Everyone cracked up including her as Spike replied “I can think of something even better that I’ve had in my mouth” with a naughty wink in her direction. Every one knew there was something going on between them and no one was offended by the innuendo.

“So what do you lovely ladies feel like doing today?” Xander spoke up. “It’s a beautiful day, I was thinking we might hit the beach for some ‘day before school starts again fun’.”

Everyone loved the idea. The guys went home to get there stuff while the girls stayed at Buffy’s to get ready.

They were sitting in her room and trying bathing suits on when Anya spoke.
“So Xanders a good guy huh?”

Willow was the first to answer. “Xanders great. He’s funny and loyal and one of the most caring people I have ever known.”

Buffy followed. “Ya I’ve never seen him act that way with a girl. He’s so into you, it’s cute.”

“I’m glad to hear that. I really like him. So Buffy what happened with you and Spike last night? I’d ask Willow what she did last night but Xan and I could hear her from the next room anyway.”
Willow turned a deep crimson at the fact that she’d been busted.

“Oh my fucking god Will, you guys had sex?” Buffy screeched. “You didn’t tell me you were sleeping together!” she punched her friend in mock anger.

“Well we only started to last week. We love each other so I thought it would be a good move to make. I’ve never felt this way.” Willow gushed. The three girls gave each other a group hug before continuing the conversation.

“As for me and Spike, nothing happened. It’s not that I don’t want it to but I want to wait for the right moment, ya know?”

Her friends shook their head in understanding. When they were finished getting ready they walked to Willows house to pick up Anya’s car. They were gonna meet the guys at the beach in 30 minutes. They were taking Spikes car.

They got t the beach before the guys did and set up post in their regular spot.They were half asleep on their towels when the guys shoed up and spotted their prey. Careful to not let their presence known they snuck up beside them. With an evil smile shared between them they nodded their heads in unison and picked up the startled girls and rushed towards the water.

The girls had started screaming when they realized what was going on but none of them struggled too hard, enjoying the fun. The boys rushed into the water and dropped the girls in, giving each other high fives afterwards. They never saw it coming. When the girls had jumped up they rushed them. It was war.

They splashed, they dashed, they submerged their heads beneath the water. This went on for a good 20 minutes before they decided to go back to their towels and dry off for a bit. They spent the rest of the day like that.

When they took off Spike left with Buffy in his car and the others piled into Anya’s. The car ride was silent, but not the awkward kind. When Spike pulled up to Buffy’s he leaned over and brushed a kiss on her cheek.

“Thanks for the ride, see you tomorrow?” she asked.
“See you tomorrow princess.” He answered out loud, and for every single day of my life after that he finished in his head.

Buffy ran up the steps of her house, turning to give him a little wave before going in.

Her mother and Rupert were sitting at the table, nervous expressions on their face. Buffy looked at her mother’s hand and saw the huge diamond ring planted on the “special finger”.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” she screamed rushing at her mom and hugging her before grabbing Rupert to her in the same fashion. “This is great! I’m so happy for you two.”

After they all filled each other in on what had happened over the weekend, Buffy getting a lecture on how her safety was more important than her mothers job, she went up to bed. Exhausted she fell asleep right away. Dreams of Mr and Mrs Giles running their own art gallery through her head.


Rupert walked through the front door of his house and found William sipping some hot chocolate in the kitchen.

“I asked her to marry me.”
“I’m gonna marry that girl.”

Both men spoke at the same time and smiled. Rupert and Spike talked through the night, each giving the other there blessing. Rupert also gave Spike some advice on relationships. They hugged before going to bed, both were exhausted and fell asleep right away. Dreams of Mr and Mrs Giles running through both their heads.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW. THE STORY IS ALMOST DONE SO IF YOU WANT THE HAPPY ENDING QUICKLY I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!!!!
The perfect costume by lindsay
Thanx to all who left reviews I love you guys, I command you to add more! Or maybe i should ask nicely.....PLEASE REVIEW IF YOU WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON (I PROMISE SPUFFY HAPPINESS IN IT!!!)


Buffy woke up early to the sound of her mother making breakfast. ‘Wow if this is how Rupert influences her then amen to him.’ Her mom hadn’t cooked breakfast in years but now that she was going to be partners with her fiancé at her new job she had the time again. There was no need to rush to get to work in time so she wouldn’t be yelled at.

Grabbing a quick shower and heading downstairs she sat down in front of the chocolate chip pancakes that were waiting for her. “God mom you’re an angel” Buffy said as she shoved a forkful down her mouth.

Joyce looked at her daughter, a smile on her face. “I thought I’d drive you to school today so that we have more time to talk. Is that okay hun?”

“It’s better then ok mom, I didn’t sleep long enough and wasn’t really up for the million mile march to school.”

Joyce laughed. “Sweetie it’s 15 minutes away.” Buffy finished eating and rinsed off her plate. After putting it in the dishwater she sat across from her mom at the table. “So what’s up? What’d you want to talk about?”

“Well I just wanted to tell you more about the engagement.” Buffy smiled and she continued. “Since Rupert just bought the art gallery we’ll only be having a small wedding. About 50 people only. You can bring a date of course but he better have a sexy nickname……like Spike.” She finished with a smile.

Buffy laughed too, her mom knew her so well. “We’re just friends for now but there is something there. I’ve decided to take it slowly though. I love him mom.” She blurted the last part out.

“I know sweetie. Rupert and I are older but we still have good eyesight. We’ve known since the very beginning that there was something there, even if you two hid it from yourselves.”

“I love you mom.”

Her simple statement caused Joyce’s heart to swell. Buffy was an amazing girl, she was proud to be her mother. “Rupert and I have set the date for the 15th of June. I would like you to be my maid of honor and Rupert will ask William to be his best man.”

“You know I’d love to mom, I’d be honored.” Buffy couldn’t wait to go shopping for her dresses, not only did she have a wedding to attend to in June but a prom as well. Thank the lord her father had sent her a no limit credit card for her birthday. ‘Probably making up for the last 5 he missed.’ Her mom interrupted her thoughts, she had that “shopping” look on her face again and that was never good. Well at least it’s not my money this time Joyce thought, relieved when she remembered the credit card Hank had sent his girl. “There’s also the matter of living arrangements. Ruperts house is smaller so the logical deduction would be to live here.”

‘Oh my god, me and Spike are gonna be living together with our lust filled parents. Eww much.’ Joyce saw Buffy’s grimace and suppressed a laugh before continuing. “But we decided to throw logic to the wind. I’ll be moving in with him and you and Spike will be living here. We want to have some privacy and I’m sure you two will want some too.” Mentally adding to herself ‘no way were we going to be living with our two lust filled children’ as she shuddered at the thought. She knew what Spike and Buffy had was something you would only find once in a lifetime, or twice if you were being watched over by angels, just like her and Rupert.

Buffy didn’t know what to say. Her mom obviously approved of Spike and she really appreciated the trust that showed for her in her mothers last statement. Looking up she saw tears in her mothers eyes and went over to her to encompass her in a hug. “What’s wrong mom, aren’t you happy?” Buffy was worried.

“Of course I’m happy, I’m so happy I can’t describe it.” Buffy relaxed glad to know that she’d misunderstood her mothers tears and continued to hold her. “You’re not my baby anymore, you’re all grown up.” Joyce sniffed.

“I’ll always be you’re baby mom, that will never change.” Giving her one last squeeze she went and picked up her schoolbag. “Now lets get me to school before I’m late!” and with that they were off.


A similar conversation had just transpired between Spike and his father. When he heard that he’d be moving in with Buffy he’d politely waited for his father to finish and ran upstairs to take care of his throbbing dick. After cleaning himself off he dressed quickly and rushed off for school.

The next few weeks passed quickly, Buffy and Spike hanging out more and become close friends (without fringe benefits you pigs lol), Xander and Anya announced they were a couple, well Anya had announced it by telling the gang “Xander gave me our first orgasm last night.” One day during lunch and Oz and Willow were doing great. Halloween was tomorrow and they were all gonna hit the bronze.

Willow, Buffy and Anya went shopping at the last minute for costumes. The guys had theirs already picked out, the girls refused to tell the boys what they were going as and vice versa. They were all going to surprise each other.

The girls were going through the racks at Ethans Halloween Store when Anya let out a loud “Yes!” Buffy and Willow snapped their heads up. She was holding a pair of roller skates with SHORT shorts and a cute little tank top. “It’s perfect she breathed.”

“Um what is it?” Willow asked.
“Don’t be silly, it’s an angel costume.” She said as if it was obvious.
“What kind of Angel would that be Anya?” Buffy cut in.
“Why a Charlie angel of course. The kind of angel that saves the day and then has sexy orgasms with a hot guy.” The girls cracked up. Willow picked out a Joan of Arc costume, ignoring Buffy and Anya’s pleas not too. Buffy kept scanning the row and gasped when she saw it. It was perfect. It was a dress modeled from the 1800’s. It was blood red with black seems. The bodice was tight with a low cut for maximum cleavage and the bottom flowed, the whole thing screamed “Damsel in Distress”. Spike was gonna love it, ‘It’s not for Spike’ Buffy self chided. ‘Ya right.It’s totally for him and you know.’ She had to admit to herself. 'I cant wait for tonight.' and with that the three girls went to pay for their costumes. It was going to be one hell of a night.

*come on guys leave a review, im needy lol*
Home by lindsay
This chapter is completely dedicated to Spuffy so although the rest of the gang is there and having a blast I wont be mentioning them!!!! Just know that Will and Oz are still uber cute and Xander and Anya are doing great…. Please leave a review guys, this is gonna be the hardest chapter for me and I need to know if you liked it…..

Buffy walked into the Bronze and his heart stopped. She was a vision. She wore a long, mid-back length black straight haired wig. Her usually tanned skin had been paled with powder and her breasts were held together so high and tight he thought his eyes would pop at the sight. The dress fit her as if it’s designers had had her in mind when they made it. It was also his two favorite colors. Growling he walked behind her, she hadn’t even noticed him yet. Two strong arms encircled her and for a moment she froze before she heard the soothing accented voice next to her ear.

“What’s a damsel in distress doing in this part of town? Don’t you know there are a lot of baddies out tonight?”

She turned around and gasped. He was dressed in faded blue jeans that had holes at the knees and a rip in one of the thighs. He wore a black wife beater that was covered in silver pins. He had a silver chain around his neck with a matching silver bracelet. Instead of his hair being slicked back as usual he wore it in spikes that stood 3 inches high. He looked like the exact replica of Marsters. The sexy vampire from the hit series Lindsay the Vampire slayer. She’d had many a good dream thanx to him. She licked her lips.

“Like what you see pet?” he asked with a cocky grin and tilted his head.

‘It’s now or never Buffy. At least give him a hint on what you’re planning tonight.’
“Actually kind sir, I do.” She gave him her best ‘bat the eyelashes, make him drool look’ that she had and it worked.
“Is that right then luv?” He was smiling, hope shining in his eyes. “Would you like to dance then m’lady?”
“Actually my dance card is full for the evening.” She teased. With a growl he dragged her onto the floor where they swayed together for hours, or at least it seemed that way to them. Neither one was eager to let the other go but eventually Spike released her. “Care to get out of here?” Buffy simply nodded and they waved to their friends as they left the club.

They were walking in comfortable silence, each trying their best not to get caught checking the other one out. Spike was actually blind to everything else around him, his eyes always on his Buffy. He was so lost in the watching of her that he walked straight into an electrical pole. “Bloody hell!!!” he roared and put a hand over his eye.

“Holy fuck Spike are you okay?” she said with concern in her voice. She pulled some kleenex out of her bag and gently took his hand away. After wiping away the blood she sighed in relief. It was gonna leave a nasty scar but there was no real damage done. Spike had remained still until she was finished. Then she began to laugh.

Spike gave her his best evil eye glare. “What are you laughing at you wench?” The words were mean but the tone was not.

“How the fuck did you not notice the huge pole right in front of you?” she was wiping away tears now, she was laughing so hard.

He looked her in the eyes and held her gaze, sending shivers down her spine. “Had better things to look at.” He replied honestly. Buffy blushed and then looked up at him.

“I was worried for a minute.” She said jutting out her lower lip in a pout. That was it. Spike had to kiss her.

“Look at that lip.” He said in a husky voice and he threw caution to the wind, he needed her, needed her tonight, right now. “I’m gonna get it!!!” he teased and she took off at full speed, giggling all the way back to her house.

When they got to her door she looked away. “Our parents are gone for the weekend, do you think you’d want to spend the night?” She asked him so quietly he wasn’t sure if he’d imagined it but took the chance he hadn’t.

“No I don’t THINK I want to spend the night Buffy…” she sighed, “I know I do!”, a smile appeared on her angelic face.

She took her keys out of her purse and unlocked the door. Letting him in she closed it and within seconds her back was pressed against it and Spikes lips were crushing hers. ‘Mmmmm Spikes lips, lips of Spike.’ She opened her mouth and allowed his desperate tongue entrance. His tongue circled hers and they battled for dominance, neither one giving in. The breathing became louder and their moaning filled the empty house. Buffy was the first one to break the kiss for air. When she did this Spike lowered his mouth to the cleavage that had been teasing him all night. He planted soft kisses in the valley between her breasts and she arched toward him, her body craving more. Spike moved away from her then and looked into her eyes. She moaned at the loss of contact. “Spike?” she questioned, “Don’t you want me?”.

“Bloody right I do you siren, just not against your front door. There’ll be plenty of time for that but only a wanker would let that be your first time.” He picked her up then and carried her up the stairs, muttering sweet things to her the whole time. He opened her door and went into her room, placing her gently on the bed. “Are you sure this is what you want luv’? It’s okay if you’re not ready but I don’t think I”ll be able to stop once we start this again.”

Buffy looked up at him and felt her heart swell. He was so considerate, it made her love him all the more. It also made her want him more. She gave a slight nod of her head, signaling it was okay to continue. She frowned when he didn’t come right to her until she noticed what he was doing. He was lighting all the candles that were randomly placed throughout her room. ‘I’m so lucky, he’s so romantic.’

He came and sat next to her on the bed and his hand began to undo the lace that tied the dress. The feel of the lace and his fingers running along her bare skin made her shiver and he pulled her closer, thinking she was cold. She put her hand on the back of his head and pulled him in for a soft, slow kiss. When he was finished undoing the lace he slipped the dress off her slowly. Taking in each new part of naked flesh as he did so.

‘God she’s even more beautiful by candlelight’. He’d never seen something so beautiful. Her skin although paled with make up still shone in the darkness of the room. She wasn’t wearing a bra and he gasped when he saw her breasts. Two perfect creamy mounds, the nipples hard, begging to be touched. He lowered his head to them and she gasped as he took one into his mouth and the other into his hand. He licked the nipple softly before nipping it gently with his teeth, causing her to grab his platinum hair as she moaned his name. She lifted her hips, silently telling him to remove the dress altogether and he was more then happy to accommodate her. He gasped at what he saw. She was the embodiment of perfection, she was….effulgent. Her womanly curves and toned body were something he had missed terribly. He began to trail feather light kisses down her stomach and stopped right above her dripping center when he heard her gasp. Looking up he saw her watching him, her eyes heavy with desire. He lowered himself even father so he was breathing on her swollen clit. “Do you remember this luv? Remember how I made you come?”

“Yes” she breathed.
“Do you want me to do it again?” he said, his voice throaty with want.
“Please.”

That was all he needed to hear. He plunged his tongue into her dripping pussy and she arched towards his mouth. His eyes rolled back in his head. “You taste so bloody sweet luv’, gonna eat you up.” He sunk two digits in her as his mouth began licking her moist slit. He had started off slow but from the way she was jerking and grabbing his head he knew she was close to cumming. He inserted an extra digit and went to work on her clit. Her skin was glistening with sweat from the frantic jerking he was eliciting from her, her eyes were tightly closed. “Look at me pet, I want to see you come.” She opened her eyes as he attacked her clit again, sucking and nipping, all the while keeping the fast pace of his fingers. His erection was painfully hard and he began to thrust into the bed, his body desperate for friction. Her walls began to tighten and convulse and he added extra pressure from his tongue. He looked up to see her staring at him wide eyed. “Spike I’m gonna’….ahhhhh SPIKE” she screamed keeping eye contact and cumming into his mouth. He lapped up her juices greedily, not wanting to let one drop go to waste. She tasted like vanilla and he knew he’d never get enough of her. When he was done lapping up her cum he crawled up beside her, planting kisses on her neck.

Her breathing calmed down and she looked at him while she undid the zipper of his pants. He got up and pulled them off quickly, his erection free at last. Buffy took him in with her eyes. She’d almost forgotten how beautiful he was. Every part of him was well toned and cut. Her eyes widened when they landed on his dick. She’d almost forgotten how big he was too. Almost. She pulled him in for another kiss and could taste herself on his tongue. It was very erotic to her. They ran their hands over each others bodies, getting to know them again. They stayed like that for awhile, kissing the whole time. Buffy decided to make the next move and moved down to press a kiss into his collarbone. She went to his nipples and bit each one lightly, causing him to gasp. She bathed him in kisses all the way down to his dick and she quickly took him into her mouth. With a grunt and a ‘bloody hell’ he tangled his hands in her hair and began gently thrusting upwards. He’d dreamed of doing this again so many times. ‘So much wasted months’ he sighed inwardly and mentally called himself a ponce. Her mouth was so hot. She began to quicken the pace and used her tiny hand to pump him at the same time. “Buffy,” he croaked, “I’m gonna cum soon luv’”. This only encouraged her and she upped the pace again, tightening her grip on his cock at the same time. Spike saw stars as he roared her name. He’d never come like that during head, he was in heaven. He snapped out of his dazed state when he felt her kissing him. Groaning he rolled her over onto her back and he placed himself on top of her, holding his weight with his arms. They looked at each other for a long time, lost in each others eyes before he spoke softly.

“This might hurt a little pet since it’s your first time.” Fuck me, I’m gonna be her first he remembered with a start. I’ve got to make this perfect, I’ve got to tell her how I feel.

“I’m not scared.” She said bravely kissing him again. “I know I’m safe with you.”

Spike positioned his head at her slick entrance, his eyes moist at her declaration of trust. “I’ll go slow, just dig your nails into my back when it hurts okay luv’?”

“Okay.” She whispered. He bent down and kissed her passionately as she wrapped her arms around him. She gasped when he entered her. The pain wasn’t much but it was there and she clung to him. He looked down at her, breathing heavily. He was fighting the urge to cum right then, to fuck her into oblivion. She was so wet and tight. Making sure she was looking at him too he whispered it.
“ I love you kitten.”
“I love you Spike.”

They’d finally said it and neither one could remember a happier time in their lives.

He began to thrust into her gently, keeping the pace slow. It was enough to make Buffy squirm and moan though and she raked his back with her nails. Spike hissed with the pleasure/pain of the slight tears she was leaving in his skin. He kept the pace slow and easy until she began to thrust upwards, meeting him halfway. The pain was gone now and Buffy was seeking her sweet release. He filled her so perfectly and she finally understood the meaning of becoming one. She was his, he was hers, they were no longer two different people. Her walls began to shudder and Spike picked up the pace, making sure his dick rubbed her clit with each plunge.

“Spike baby, I’m cumming, fuck I love you.” She screamed as her eyes fluttered and she held him tighter. Five thrusts later he joined her. “Buffy, fuck, love you so much, fuck….always loved you.” He roared as he came, pumping his seed into her convulsing walls.

They lied there for moments, weeks, months. Neither one knew how long they had been there, holding each other in the afterglow of their pleasure. All they knew was that they were home.

*I hope you guys liked this is was a blast to write. Please leave a review if you did so i know if it was good or not, i'd really appreciate it. Please dont read it and not give your input, it hurts my oh so delicate feelings. :) I've decided that i wont post another chap. until i get at least 5 reviews, i know it sounds selfish but it's really for the inspiration.
Also someone suggested i make this a series...what do you think?Let me know.
Goodbyes and beginnings by lindsay
Thanx to those who left reviews, you didn't let me down. I promise the next chap will be longer and better.


Buffy woke up slowly, stretching on the bed. Memories of the night before flooded her head and she turned around quickly.

“Still here pet, don’t worry.” He leaned in to give her a small kiss on her lips and she snuggled closer to him. His mind drifted back to the dream he’d woken from just moments ago.

“You got your sunshine back my sweet.”
“Ya luv’ I did.” He touched her face softly. “It doesn’t mean I don’t love you though.”
She smiled and moved towards his touch. “I know my darling, but everyone loves different people differently. Our love was special and it lasted while it was meant to. The love you have for her was destined, it will last throughout the ages. Go and live so that one of us is living.”
He pressed a kiss to her lips, not one filled with passion, it represented their goodbye and the beginning of a new life for Spike. He looked at the woman who stood next to Dru. “He’s happy.”he stated simply.
“I know son, I know.” There was a sparkle in her eyes.
He watched the two woman he would always love walk through a set of shining gates and waved until they were out of view.”

“Buffy.” He murmured.
“mmmmm?”
“I love you.”
“I love you.”

He looked into the green eyes that had not only saved his soul but stolen his heart. He would never leave her side, no matter what.

School seemed to fly by for the two. Filling once empty moments with meaningful stares and promises Christmas break was soon upon them.

The gang decided to hit the Bronze on Christmas eve knowing that they would not be seeing much of each other, they were all too caught up in their love lives.



The guys were hanging out at a table wile the girls partied it up on the dancefloor.

“So Oz you physched to meet Will’s parents?” Xander asked with a smile.

“Oh ya, I heard she’s great.” Oz joked. “I’ve been getting warnings from Willow for two weeks. ‘Don’t bring up jesus’ is the one that keeps being brought up.
The guys snorted. Willow was jewish and although she believed that everyone had a right to believe in what they wanted to, her mother did not.

“So Xander what are you up to?” Spike joined in the conversation.

“Oh well Anya’s going to Europe to see her parents and they invited me so I’ll be tagging along.”

“Well why should I have to give up multiple orgasms?” Spike mimicked Anya in a blunt girls voice and they all shared a good laugh.

It was Oz’s turn to ask a question. “So what’s up with you and Buffy. You guys seem pretty tight?”

Spike hesitated before answering. He might as well tell his friends about what he was planning, they’d find out sooner or later anyway. “I’m gonna ask her to marry me.” The statement was said so calmy that Xander spit out his drink and his eyes popped out. “Are you serious man? You just turned 19 a week ago.”

Spikes mind flashed to his present from Buffy. Naked skin and a big red bow with her mom and his ‘Da gone out for dinner. She’d also gotten him a zippo with “Big Bad” engraved on it. He had to get her alone tonight he thought before answering Xanders question. “I’m sure, I was hoping you guys would give me your support, I’ll never find someone like her again. I don’t ever want to let her go, ya know?”
All their eyes traveled to the dance floor, landing on their other halves.
“Well I’m rooting for you man.” Oz offered.
After a few moments Xander put his hand on his shoulder and said “I know what you mean. Don’t hurt her cause I’ll have to kick your ass though.”
Spike let him get away with saying it, both men knew Spike could pummel him.
“Thanx guys. Wish me luck.” He was a nervous wreck.

The girls walked over to them and pulled their men to the dance floor. There was a slow song playing. Buffy could feel how tense Spike was as they swayed together.

"What's wrong baby?"
"Nothing pet, don't worry about it."
"Are you hiding something from me.?" Buffy asked and looked up at him with a pout.
"Yes, but that's all you're gonna get from me for now luv'." He tightened his hold on her.
Buffy sighed, she wished he would open up but she knew that he would never keep something bad a secret and relaxed. 'Tomorrows christmas, I wonder what he got me?' she thought to herself and she lifted her chin to steal a kiss from the love of her life.

Please leave at least 5 reviews guys, it inspires me to write faster.......
I do by lindsay
Buffy, Spike, Giles and Joyce all sat around the Christmas tree, talking and laughing and exchanging gifts. When it was Spikes turn to give Buffy hers the adults froze.

‘My little princess is getting married. Well she is if she says yes but I know she will. She’s so lucky to have found love like this so early. I’m proud of her.’

‘I cant believe my son was lucky enough to be blessed twice with such a strong love. I know he’ll do right by her. I’m proud of him.’

Joyce and Giles looked at each other, tightly holding hands and returning their gaze to the young couple in front of them, waiting.

‘What the fuck is he doing? Why’s he bending down? Why is he holding out a small box?’ A million questions were running through her mind and then it clicked. OH MY GOD!!!!

“Buffy pet, it would make me the luckiest man in the world if you accept this. It’s a token of my undying love for you. You brought me back from hell baby and I need you more then anything….always.’

‘Bloody hell why is she just staring. Why won’t she say anything?’ His heart skipped a beat and then he was tackled to the floor by a sobbing Buffy. “Yes” was all she could say between the thousand kisses she was smothering him with.
‘Smothered to death by Buffy kisses, I couldn’t think of a better way to go.’ Spike thought briefly.

7 months later.

“And do you Joyce and Buffy Summers take Rupert and William Giles to be you’re lawfully wedded husbands?” the priest asked.

“We do.” They answered at the same time.

Their friends went wild as their vales were lifted and their husbands were granted the first kiss that they would share in holy matrimony.

As Spike bent his mouth to hers in a kiss that seemed as though it would never end Buffy couldn’t help but think that this day had been perfect, almost as if they had angels watching over them.


Sorry I cut it short guys but I lost the inspiration for this fic. I hope you liked it. Please leave a review and let me know if you want more. Thanx to everyone who read and reviewed this, I love you guys.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=9514