Head of the Class 2 by PaganBaby
Summary: Summary: WIP. Sequel to 'Head of the Class'. Buffy embarked upon an illicit affair with her student, Spike. Can they keep their love a secret? What pitfalls will the lovers have to overcome?
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 28021 Read: 21308 Published: 03/22/2005 Updated: 06/12/2005

1. Chapter 1: Love, Exciting and New by PaganBaby

2. Rumble by PaganBaby

3. Happy Anniversary by PaganBaby

4. Chapter4: Devil in a Blue Dress by PaganBaby

5. Concern by PaganBaby

6. Catharsis by PaganBaby

7. Chapter 7: Giving the Devil Her Due by PaganBaby

8. Chapter 8: Over by PaganBaby

Chapter 1: Love, Exciting and New by PaganBaby
Head of the Class 2


by PaganBaby

Rated NC-17!!! Don't read if you are underage!

Warnings for: Teacher/Student sex, lots of hardcore sex between an underage male and an older female, kink, auto-fellatio, some derogatory homophobic language, adult content and language

And as in the first fic, there is a full-scale LARGE MALE GENITALIA advisory in effect *g*

Joss, FOX and ME own everything. I own nothing.

Thanks to Amanda for beta’ing, and helping me shape the story!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Chapter 1: Love, Exciting and New


It had been almost a full month since Buffy and Spike first had sex in the back room of her classroom.

That hot, steamy encounter had been only the beginning. They engaged in a month long orgy of great, mind-blowing sex; shagging each other senseless at every opportunity. They still had to be careful, of course. Because Spike was only 17 and Buffy was…older. And his teacher.

Mostly, they got together at her house, she lived alone and didn't have to answer to anyone. Spike's father believed his son was spending time being tutored by his teacher, when in actuality they were fucking their brains out. Everyday after school, Buffy and Spike would go back to her house, fuck for a few hours, have dinner, fuck a little bit more, then he'd drive home. Sometimes they actually did concentrate on his schoolwork, but after that was done, it was off with the clothes.

Spike was an incredible lover. Buffy had never felt so satisfied or thoroughly fucked in her entire life. He was insatiable, and always so hard for her. The bleached blonde teen with the cock of a horse was an answer to her most wicked, sinful, naughty prayers. Not only did she worship his hard, taut body, she enjoyed just being with him. Spike was smart, funny, sexy and an interesting and provocative conversationalist. He was politically aware and knew a great deal about any number of subjects. Sometimes, when he got especially enthusiastic about a subject, Buffy would have to jump him with a throaty growl and fuck the hell out of him. It got her motor running when he got like that; all intense and passionate. Buffy occasionally pitied the woman, Dru, who had given up this treasure. But Dru's stupidity had paid off for Buffy in spades.


Buffy was everything Spike wanted in a woman, and more. She was beautiful, sweet, caring, sexier than hell, intelligent and a demon in the sack. He had been immensely relieved when she wasn't scared off by the size of his organ like so many other girls had been. Buffy really got off on how big he was and reveled in it. She was always so hot and wet for him. And he'd bought her a yoga tape, she worked out with it every morning before school. She really was working hard at limbering up, it helped that she was naturally flexible. Because of her diligence, she was now able to bend over backwards and put her legs around her ears. The deep breathing and loosening up exercises she practiced helped her take his cock into her pussy much quicker than it had previously taken. Now, it only took a few minutes to work his massive member into her hot hole. It was bloody fantastic.

The sex was always amazing. No matter how many times they fucked, it was always new and exciting. The most thrilling and incredible part of it all was that they were in love. They did academy award worthy acting while in school or around other people like his father. It was imperative to keep ’them’ a secret. They both knew there would be dire consequences if they were found out.


Buffy had come over to the Giles' home to spend the evening with Spike last night. Spike's father, Rupert, had flown to England to visit with relatives and help settle the estate of his Great Aunt (for at least two whole weeks), giving the lovers a perfect opportunity to be alone together without having to make up excuses. They would have stayed at Buffy's place, but Spike expected his father to call at some point. He had to be there to answer so as not to arouse suspicion.

The couple rarely got the chance to actually sleep together. They had plenty of raw sex, but falling asleep and waking up in each other's arms was a luxury, one that they intended to take full advantage of.

In the morning, Buffy woke up first. Deliciously sore from the spirited, voracious fucking Spike had provided her with. She watched him sleep with a dreamy smile on her face. His face was so tranquil and angelic-looking. She leaned over and placed a gentle kiss on his soft lips, then moved to place more to his neck and the top of his chest. Her tongue flicked out here and there over his tender, young flesh--tasting and gently bathing him. Spike was so delicious, she'd never get enough of her tireless, enthusiastic lover.

Buffy's eyes scanned his body, from head to toe. A girlish giggle bubbled out of her when she noticed his 'morning wood' under the thin, white sheet covering their nude bodies. She lifted the sheet and drew it off of them.

'Shit--this is ALL mine...' she thought, her tongue poked out the corner of her mouth.

Buffy grinned and watched his mammoth cock continue to twitch and grow in his sleep. She leaned over his chest and licked at his right nipple, still watching his hardening member closely. Buffy's hand drifted down the smooth skin of his stomach to his cock. She picked it up--Damn, it was heavy!--and gingerly laid it down against his stomach. It rested there, against his body, the head reached so far up his torso. It would never cease to amaze her, he was absolutely, fucking huge! Buffy regretted that he couldn't fuck her ass with his monster...yet, but it was a fair trade-off. Though she hoped to be able to accommodate him in the future with the proper toys and lube.

She petted and slowly stroked her fingertips up and down the underside from his large, heavy balls to the leaking tip of his cock. Buffy absently dabbed at the head, gathering up some of the clear pre-cum then sucked it off her finger. A small moan escaped her at the taste of him--so yummy.

Buffy studied his member. It was truly one of God's most wondrous, greatest creations, a marvel of nature, the 8th wonder of the world. And she had an all-access pass to it. She leaned over him and flicked her tongue all the way down his length. Soft, wet kisses were applied over it's surface. She lifted his balls, kissing and sucking on each of them. Juice flowed between her thighs. Just kissing and touching him could drive her wild.

The sound of Spike softly clearing his throat made her stop and look back at him. His sapphire-blue eyes were drowsy, but sparkled. A small grin pushed up the corners of his mouth.

Buffy smiled sheepishly at him then bent down to give his cock one long, drawn out lick, all the way up to the tip. Spike exhaled softly and shuddered. She crawled up to lay in his arms against his side. They kissed for a few moments before Buffy broke the embrace.

"Morning," she purred.

"Mornin'." Spike smiled. "Helluva nice way to wake up."

Buffy giggled. "I got a little...carried away. “

She traced the outline of his cock on his abdomen. He was throbbing and twitching for her attention. Buffy lightly grazed the underside with her nails.

"Ahhh!" Spike sucked in air and closed his eyes.

His left hand stroked her lower back.

Buffy repeated the light scratches up and down his 12 inches. She could swear it was getting bigger every time she saw it. It was almost a third leg already. If it did grow any larger, he'd need to carry it around in a wheelbarrow in front of him. She chuckled at the image.

Spike groaned and thrust his hips forward slightly.

"Something you need?" Buffy smiled wickedly and licked her lips.

Spike nodded enthusiastically, looking quite desperate.

"Hmmm," Buffy scratched her chin in thought, "whatever could you possibly want me to do?" She paused a moment, then brightened, as if a light bulb appeared over her head. "Oh! I know!"

She took his meat in her hands and sat up. Looking into his lust-filled eyes, she put her lips around his fat cockhead. Buffy moaned and swirled her tongue around, stimulating him further and capturing his syrupy pre-cum at the same time. Her hands stroked up and down his thick column, her fingers splayed and dancing over his hot skin.

"Ohh - Oh Buffy - Uhhhh!" Spike breathed.

"Mmmm-hmmmm!" Buffy agreed, lowering then raising her mouth over him.

She could only take a few inches in comfortably. The jaw relaxing exercises she'd been practicing helped a little - but she would have to be able to unhinge her jaw like a snake to take more than half of him in her mouth. Buffy concentrated on the glans and head, sweeping her tongue all around.

Buffy lifted her mouth off him and drooled onto the helmet-shaped head. Her hot saliva ran down over his prickhead and down the sides. She gathered the extra lubrication with her hands and used it to help her to glide along his cock. Buffy's tongue swept down the sides, tracing the thick veins crisscrossing just under the surface of his silky skin.

Spike's eyelids fluttered, he was beginning to breathe more rapidly from the amazing things Buffy was doing to him.

"Buffy - let's switch - I want to eat you, pet," Spike panted.

Buffy hummed around his cock and squealed with delight. She loved feeling his long, wet tongue jammed up her cunt. She disengaged from him and laid down on her back, spreading her legs wide in invitation.

Spike smirked and grabbed a pillow. Buffy, knowing the routine, lifted her hips off the bed, allowing him to put the pillow under her ass for better elevation. Spike got on his knees and bent over her body, kissing and licking at her erect nipples. He sucked on one and then the other, making them harder and longer as his hands caressed her thighs.

"Spike - Ohhh yes!" Buffy moaned, her fingers slid through his hair.

Spike licked a wet trail down her stomach, getting ever closer to her pussy. He by-passed her dripping cunt, moving to her hips and thighs.

"Now Spike! Please!" Buffy begged.

She needed to feel his beautiful mouth on her overheated sex.

Spike smiled and took pity on her. He plastered his mouth over her, licking in long, slow strokes up and down her soaked gash. He sucked, licked, kissed and nibbled at her sweet pussy, making slow love to it with his mouth.

"Ohhh!" Buffy thrust her mound against his mouth. "Make me cum, baby! Ahhhh! I want to cum in your mouth!"

Spike decided not to draw out the cunnilingus this time, Buffy needed to get off badly this morning. He slid his hands under her ass and pulled her harder against his mouth. His wicked tongue slid inside her lips and up her hole. Buffy cried out and humped herself onto his tongue.

"OH YESSS - OH SPIKE! EAT ME!" Buffy yelled.

Spike fucked his tongue into her over and over again as he gripped her ass cheeks hard in his strong hands. He stroked her satiny smooth inner-walls, searching for that tiny bump inside her pussy. The tip of his tongue found it. He pushed his tongue in and out of her snatch, making sure to rub the bump roughly as he passed by it.

Buffy's body began to tremble. His tongue felt so wonderful - so hot, wet and lively. Her eyes rolled back, her hands fisted in his hair - pressing his face harder against her, pushing his tongue deeper into her body. Her thighs locked against the sides of his head. She pumped her pussy against his open mouth.

She screamed, "YESSSS! SPIKE!! I'm cummmmmming! OH GOD YES!"

Spike held his breath and kept fucking her with his snake-like tongue. He was beginning to worry that he wouldn't be able to breathe - Buffy had him locked in down there with her legs and hands. Hopefully, she'd release him before he suffocated. Though, he wouldn't mind this being his last memory - his tongue shoved deep inside her, slurping up her cream, her potently aromatic pussy the only thing he could smell...

With a wistful sigh, Buffy slowly released her grip on him. Spike pulled away from her pussy, panting for breath. Buffy looked down at him questioningly, then her eyes got bigger.

"OH! Oh, baby - are you okay?" Buffy asked worriedly. "You couldn't breathe, could you? I'm so sorry!"

Spike laughed and laid on his side next to her. After he'd caught his breath a bit, he leaned in and kissed her slowly, his tongue pushing inside her mouth. Buffy moaned and set her tongue into motion, wrapping around his. The taste of her own cum fresh and warm in his mouth.

Spike broke the kiss and smiled down on her. "'Sokay, pet. There's no way I'd rather shrug off the mortal coil than buried inside of you."

Buffy put her arms around his neck, her hands stroked his face. "I never want to hurt you. You're always so careful with me...I'll try not to lose it like that again. It's just that you make me feel sooooo good..." She grinned and kissed him.

"I don't want you to hold back, kitten." Spike licked her neck. "I want to feel all your passion - all your intensity."

"Mmmm - Spike - fuck me - I need you to fuck me - right now..." Buffy groaned. "I want to feel you cum inside of me."

Spike got to his knees again, kneeling between her legs. Buffy adjusted the pillow under her ass - it had slipped a little from her frantic humping a few minutes ago. Spike pushed her thighs apart and stroked them.

Buffy reached out and took his giant cock in her tiny-looking hands - it dwarfed her hands, like she was a child. His pre-cum was really flowing out of his cumslit now. She rubbed her fingers over the head, coating her fingers with it then brought them up to her mouth - sucking and licking it off her fingers while looking into his eyes.

Spike groaned lightly and shifted closer, preparing to enter her. Buffy began the deep breathing and muscle relaxing exercises to loosen up her muscles as much as possible. She guided his cockhead to her hole.

Slowly, Spike began pushing in. Once the head was firmly inside, Buffy gently twisted and shifted her hips, taking more and more of his monster cock into her liquid depths. Spike panted and held onto her thighs, letting her pussy swallow him little by little.

Buffy was breathing harder, struggling to maintain her steady breathing. His big cock felt like Heaven inside of her - an orgasm was already starting, and he was only half-way in. It always happened this way, she would cum at least three times before he even began fucking her. Just the sensation of his forearm-thick prick sliding into her tightness was enough to send her over the edge.

Buffy gripped the bed sheets and moaned as she quivered around his rock-hard shaft. Spike gasped and tried to hold off cumming. He pushed further inside, sinking into the hilt. Buffy bucked and cried out over and over again as a series of orgasms shook her petite body. Spike held onto her hips, staying perfectly still inside of her, letting her ride out her climaxes.

He bent over her body and sucked on her tits roughly, biting down on her nipples and salivating on them.

"Oh God - Oh Spike - You go so deep - so fucking d-deep! Fuck me, baby! FUCK ME!"

Spike leaned back and hooked her knees over his arms. He held her firm as he began slowly rocking back and forth. Her pussy made wet, sucking sounds with each thrust. Spike watched his cock disappearing then reappearing as it slid in and out of her well-lubricated snatch.

Buffy rotated her hips and gasped continuously. She suddenly arched her back and screamed as another orgasm ripped through her.

"SPIKE! OHYESOHYESOHYESSSS!"

Spike clenched his teeth and started fucking her harder and faster. He got a better grip on her now sweaty thighs and rammed repeatedly into her hot, convulsing pussy with a vengeance. Every few strokes, he'd push in all the way and gyrate his hips, grinding against her, then he'd begin thrusting again.

Buffy was yelling unintelligibly and writhing under him, humping and thrusting against him - going crazy on his engorged cock. She sounded and looked like a mad woman.

"OHHHH - YES - HARDER - OH FUCK, BABY! Your cock feels sooooo G-GOOD!"

Buffy's walls squeezed him hard as he pumped into her.

"I want your cum! Fill me up with it - GIVE IT TO MEEEE!" Buffy wailed.

Spike went rigid and shoved his cock as deep as it would go into her tight pussy. He shouted as he came.

"BUFFY! Oh fuck! Ahhhh!"

Buffy came again at the feel of his hot spunk filling her up. He sighed and whimpered as he continued pumping his spurting cock into her. Load after load shot up Buffy's cunt. It quickly overflowed, running and squirting out around his pistoning dick. Buffy's ass crack and the pillow under her became soaked with their fluids.

As usual, Spike came and came - with no end in sight.

"Want it in my mouth!" Buffy said, barely coherent.

This, too, had become a part of their love making - He'd cum in her pussy then pull out and let her swallow the rest. Spike pulled out and sat back on his heels, his shooting cock visibly pulsing.

Buffy, quick as a flash, sat up and scooted over to him. She took his big, cum-slick cock in her hands and put her mouth over the head. Hot wads shot onto her tongue and down her throat. The force with which his cum was propelled out of him was another amazing thing about his cock. It could put one of her eyes out!

Buffy held him at the base, twisting her hand around it. She held his cock around the middle with her other hand to keep it from jerking out of her mouth. Her lips formed a tight seal around the head.

Spike moaned, his hips bucked as he blasted the last of his spunk into her eager mouth. He petted her hair and whispered his love.

"So wonderful, Buffy - God, you're so bloody beautiful - Love you so much."

Buffy was getting quite proficient at not wasting his cum. Now that she had the hang of it, she could drink it down quickly without it spilling out the corners of her mouth - mostly. The sheer volume and force of it made it impossible to keep it all in her mouth. But she always gave it the 'old-college try'. I could be messy, but it was fun to ‘clean up’ too. Licking it from around her mouth, then licking his cock, balls, stomach, wherever the left-overs landed.

Spike sighed and breathed deeply as Buffy swallowed his last load. She slid her mouth off his cock and wiped her lips and chin, scooping up the stray cum and licking it off her hand. She kissed his slit and smiled up at him.

"I love taking you in my mouth - your cum's so good, baby."

Spike grinned and leaned over to kiss her cum-wet lips. They kissed softly, their tongues coming out to play.

"I love the way you taste." Buffy said against his lips.

"Mmmm." Spike hummed. "You don't taste so bad either..." He smirked.

Buffy removed the pillow from the bed and tossed it on the floor. "That's going to need to be washed..."

"Later..." Spike whispered, lowering her to lay on her back and covering her with his body.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Much later, that same lazy, quiet Saturday afternoon.

Spike was draped on top of Buffy in his bed. They kissed slowly, unhurriedly, as their hands caressed the other's sweaty flesh. Their breath came in soft bursts and sighs. They'd been making love for hours - only taking short breaks for clean up and recovery. Spike could stay astonishingly erect even after cumming like a racehorse.

Early afternoon sunlight filtered in through the bedroom window, warming up their naked bodies - combining with the heat they were generating internally - they felt like they were on fire.

"You know what next Friday is, don't you?" Buffy asked as he dragged his lips over her throat.

"Mmmm, of course I do, luv. Our one month anniversary. You think I could forget something like that?" He lifted his head to look in her eyes, a sexy smirk on his face. "Not bloody likely."

Buffy laughed. "Guys can sometimes forget important dates and anniversaries...I was just making sure."

"Not this guy. I remember everything."

"Everything?" She raised her eyebrows. "Okay, smart guy. How many times have we had sex?"

"That's a toughie... It depends on a lot of factors: There's how many times we've cum, how many times we actually fucked, does it count as once or twice when we do it more than once in the same session..."

"I see your point. I guess we'll never know for sure." Buffy kissed him. "I want to do something special next Friday to celebrate. We can have dinner at my house...maybe you could stay over?" She ventured hopefully.

Spike purred, "I'd like that, pet. I can't wait."

Their bodies became demanding once more, their touches and kisses becoming more aggressive. Buffy reached between them to stroke his stiff dick.

She smiled, "Mmmm - love this cock of yours...how can you stay so hard all the time?"

Spike settled between her legs and mouthed her breasts. "For you, pet. Only for you..."

"Better be." Buffy joked (not really, she meant it - if another woman even dared look twice at him, it would be 'on') and sighed.

She decided to bring up something that she hadn't had the nerve to before now - something she'd thought of after the first time they had sex.

"Ummm - Spike?"

"Hmmm?" He inquired, sucking at her left tit.

"I'm going to ask you something - but you don't have to do anything if you don't want..."

Spike could tell she was nervous about what she was going to say. He kissed her breast and looked into her eyes with a smile.

"What is it, Buffy? Have you thought of a new, naughty game for us to play? I'm always up for one of those."

"Can you - could you... Since you're so big," her eyes looked at his cock then back to his eyes, "can you - suck yourself off?"

Spike's eyes went wide, then he recovered and chuckled.

"Would you like it if I could?" He asked, kissing along her jaw.

Buffy shivered at the image she had in her mind of him doing it. "Oh - Yesssss." She released a shaky breath.

"You're such a dirty girl, Buffy..." Spike grinned, darting his tongue out over her skin. "I've done it before, yeah...I didn't always have the sexual bounty like I've had this last month with you - I had to make do with my own hands and mouth for a long time..."

"You can do it then? You - You'll do it?"

Spike held back a giggle at seeing her so desperate. She really had a yen to see him fellate himself. If she'd get off on it, he'd do it.

"For you? Anything, pet." Spike purred, pressing his lips on hers. "Why don't we save that for next week - I can work on getting extra limber in the interim."

"Okay," Buffy said breathily.

She was so hot just thinking about it... She shifted her hips, rubbing herself against his cock

Spike lifted himself off her and poised his dick at her pussy. Just as he was pushing in, the telephone rang.

"Bloody hell..."

"Let the machine get it!" Buffy panted, tilting her hips to wriggle more of him inside.

"No - might be - Ahhhh - my dad," Spike explained, pulling back out then flopping on the bed on his back.

He reached over and picked up the receiver.

"Hello?" Spike nodded at her. "Hey, Dad. How was the flight?"

Buffy pouted and draped herself over his body while he talked on the phone. She couldn't help tracing his hard muscles and then playing with his cock.

"Yeah? Sorry to hear that. Hopefully, the flight home won't be as bumpy. How's everyone?" Spike asked.

Buffy felt the urgent need to mount him. If she went slow, Spike could continue his conversation without it being obvious what activity he was engaged in - she hoped. It was just so naughty -- that they’d be humping while he talked to his father. She got to her knees and swung a leg over his body.

Spike looked at her as she grinned down on him, stroking his cock and positioning herself over it. He wasn't sure it was a good idea - but it was so naughty, he couldn't resist it. He smiled and nodded at her.

Buffy slipped his flared, purple cockhead between her puffy lips and sank down on it.

"That's good," Spike said carefully. "Uncle Ethan still as crazy as ever?" He covered the mouthpiece with his hand and moaned. When he was sure he could talk without making more breathy sounds, he went back to the conversation. "Yeah, he's a nut alright..."

Buffy's eyes were closed, she was breathing deeply and rhythmically. Over the course of a few minutes, inch by inch, her pussy devoured his donkey dick. She sighed and shuddered as mini-orgasms exploded in her body. Her ass came to rest on his thighs, at last. Buffy just sat there - fully impaled on his manhood - relishing the painful pleasure it brought. Slowly, she began rotating her hips, moving him around inside of her tight snatch.

"Okay, Dad," Spike said urgently. "I - have to go." He paused. "Yeah - I'll be fine, don't worry. Have a good time, I'll talk to you in a few days." Another pause. "Love you too - Bye!" Spike quickly hung up the phone and turned his full attention to his wanton, blonde goddess.

"Oh - Buffy - you drive me crazy, luv!" Spike gasped, his hands sliding along her thighs. "C'mere, wanna suck on those gorgeous tits of yours while you ride me."

Buffy laughed and suspended her body over him. Spike's hands roamed over her back as he leaned up and took one of her breasts in his mouth. He sucked and licked her nipples roughly and rubbing his face over them.

"Ohhhh! Oh yes!" Buffy whimpered, humping him with abandon.

The phone rang again.

"Machine!" Buffy cried. "Let the machine get it!" She begged.

Spike groaned and moved his hands to her hips, stilling her movements. "Sorry, pet. Might be Dad again..."

Buffy sat up straight and pushed her hair back off of her face, holding his cock snugly inside of her. Spike reached over and answered the phone again.

"Hello?" He tried to sound casual.

"Hello, my Darling." The female voice said.

Spike furrowed his brows. "Dru?"

"Yes, luv. It's me - your dark Goddess."

Buffy's face clouded when she heard him say the name of his ex.

'What the hell is that bitch calling him for!?' Immediate and painful jealousy stabbed at her.

"What do you want?" Spike asked, perplexed and surprised at Dru's call.

Dru giggled. "Why - YOU, silly! I'm in Sunnydale right now. I need to see you, luv."

"What? You've got to be joking, right?"

"No. I miss you, Spike...I miss you so bloody much. I want you back," Dru said. "You have to give me a chance to make it right again."

Spike closed his eyes and shook his head slightly. "No, Dru. It's over - you know it's over. Has been over for more than a year now. I'm not interested in being with you anymore. You're wastin' your time."

Buffy's jealousy kicked up a notch. 'So, she wants him back, does she? Fucking bitch...I'll fucking tear her apart if she goes near him...'

For this particular phone conversation, Buffy wanted to make Spike scream. She wanted Dru to hear his moans and cries - and to know that another woman was making him emit those sounds. Buffy rose up, squeezing his cock with her inner-walls, then dropped back down swiftly.

Spike groaned.

Buffy arched her back, reaching behind her to massage his balls. With her other hand, she rubbed her clit and the exposed part of his cock as it slid in and out of her. Her pussy-juice ran down his cock, gathering on his balls and in his pubic hair.

"Uhhhh!" A deep, rumbling groan tore itself from Spike's mouth.

"What are you doing?" Dru asked suspiciously. "Are - are you with - someone?"

"Yes, Dru. I'm with someone - I'm in love with someone. So, just forget about us being together - Ohhhh - F-fuck!" Spike cried, his eyes crossing as Buffy squeezed him harder.

On the other end of the phone, Dru's face became red, her temples visibly throbbed - she was feeling downright murderous...

Buffy had enough of the phone call. She took the phone from Spike and spoke to Dru, "Listen, honey, Spike ain't buyin' what you're sellin' anymore. Got it?"

"Who is this?!" Dru demanded.

"I'm Spike's lover. I don't like crazy ex-girlfriends calling my man. And I don't plan on cutting him loose anytime soon - or ever, for that matter. I'm too smart to let him get away. So FUCK OFF!"

Having said her peace, Buffy handed the phone back to Spike. She began dropping up and down on his cock vigorously.

"Oh Spike!" Buffy said extra-loudly. "Oh fuck, baby! Your giant cock is so GOOOOOD!"

Spike tried to hang up the phone, but was too distracted and caught up in the sensation of Buffy fucking herself so avidly on his dick. The receiver tumbled off the nightstand and thumped on the floor. He put his hands on her pumping hips, fucking up into her pussy.

"Buffy - God! Unnnnhhh! I - love it when you're all possessive and angry! My fierce lioness!" His mouth opened in an enraptured smile.

"You're MINE!" Buffy roared, sounding like the lioness he proclaimed her to be. "MINE! Cum for me baby! CUM in my pussy!"

Buffy growled and moaned loudly, tossing her head back as she began to spasm. Spike arched up into her and came at the same moment.

Their combined cries and shouts of pleasure rose up in the bedroom, their hands clutched at the other's body.


Across town in her hotel room, Drusilla tore the phone out of the wall and smashed it to pieces. Her fit of insane jealousy and anger didn't subside until she'd destroyed most of the room.

Spike was HERS! Not this Buffy bitch’s! There would be hell to pay….
Rumble by PaganBaby
Chapter 2: Rumble


"Don't forget to read chapters 10-15 in your textbooks tonight," Buffy called to her students.

They groaned and made their way out of the classroom to their next classes. Spike lagged behind, pretending to tie the laces on his boots.

Once the other students were out of the room, Buffy went and locked the door and pulled down the little blind over the window set in the door.

It was the Monday after their Saturday of non-stop sex - and Buffy wanted more. They'd avoided shenanigans while at school, but she needed his cock so bad right now. As he was leaving homeroom this morning, Buffy had slipped him a little note saying, "Stick around after English today. I need to talk to you."

"What did you want to talk about?" Spike asked, turning toward her.

Buffy leaned her back against the door, shooting him a smile that would leave no doubt in his mind as to her intentions.

An answering smile appeared on his face.

"I know you've got a free period - and it just so happens that I'm free too - for the next hour..." She moved to her desk and sat on the edge.

Spike went to her and put his arms around her waist, they kissed softly at first - then more intensely. Buffy started working on his jeans to free his giant cock.

"Buffy - we shouldn't - not here...it's too dangerous." Spike put up a weak protest.

"The doors locked," Buffy mumbled against his lips. "We just have to keep quiet."

She shoved his pants down his legs, gasping in delight when his cock popped free. It was standing at half-mast. Spike unbuttoned her blue blouse and unhooked the front clasp of her bra. He palmed her firm tits as she fondled his meat.

"You want to fuck me on my desk, Spike?" Buffy whispered huskily. "I want you to fuck me like an animal from behind."

At her words, his cock rose higher and thickened considerably.

He moaned. "Oh yes - Oh God!"

Buffy broke their embrace and hiked her skirt up, Spike - ever helpful - made short work of her panties, sliding them off her legs then tucking them into an inner pocket of his duster. Buffy turned around presenting her ass to him. She leaned over her desk and parted her legs, her hands supporting her upper body.

"Please, Spike. Fuck me - fuck me now! Need you so bad! I couldn't stop thinking about you all day!" Buffy said desperately.

Spike moved up behind her and guided his cock into her pussy. One of his arms wrapped around her waist, his hand coming to rest over her mound. His other hand held his cock at the base as he sunk into her slowly. Spike stroked her clit softly.

Buffy bit the inside of her cheek to stifle her screams as the first of many orgasms gripped her. His immense cock was beyond wonderful - beyond fantastic. Buffy occasionally mused on starting up a religion, centering on Spike's amazing schlong. The church's motto could be: *'All Hail the Giant Phallus!'

Spike was buried in his hot, tight teacher's cunt to the root. Those exercises she was doing were really paying off, he'd managed to work all his cockmeat into her in under 5 minutes. His course pubic hair scratched her sensitive ass as he began grinding against her.

"Mmmmm! Ahhhhh!" Buffy kept her lips tightly shut to avoid yelling something.

"Ohhh - Oh Buffy!" Spike moaned.

He tweaked her throbbing clit and fondled her tits from behind - his hips moved slowly. Buffy made more tiny, tight-lipped vocalizations and thrust her pussy back on him - encouraging him to speed up.

"H-Harder!" Buffy said, humping frantically. "Ohhhh!"

Spike took a moment to adjust his position and brace her legs further apart. He grabbed her hips and began fucking her hard, stabbing and piercing her again and again with his colossal prick.

Buffy moaned and whimpered in ecstasy. His glorious cock drove into her so hard and filled her so completely. It was like a huge, fat snake (an Anaconda or Boa Constrictor) had slithered up her cunt and was fucking itself in and out of her.

"Ohhh - Ohhhh God - Oh Sp-pike!" Buffy cried out, her face contorting as she came hard.

Spike took a hand off her hip and reached around to cover her mouth with it when her screams became more high-pitched. He leaned into her, making her lay her torso down on top of her desk. Her papers, books and pens rattled and vibrated on the surface as he hammered into her.

It was so exciting - Buffy was creaming a river around his cock, she was practically foaming at the mouth. Spike's dick pumping into her pussy - his balls loudly smacking against and stinging her ass, like he was spanking her with his heavy, low-hanging sac - the danger involved in engaging in sex in her classroom - his hand over her mouth gave her an extra thrill (it was almost like he was raping her - which couldn't be farther from the truth, but a rape fantasy or two didn't hurt anyone). Buffy emitted a muffled yell into his hand as yet another orgasm made her shake. It was incredible - she always came continuously when he fucked her - her body was constantly wracked with tremors. One orgasm after another made her scream and her muscles twitch.

Spike was reeling from the feel of her pussy strangling his pumping cock. He loved feeling her cum all around him. Normally, if they were at her or his house, he would make it last as long as possible. But they didn't have the luxury of time today - they had to make this a hard and fast one. Spike pressed himself over her back and brutally pounded into her again and again - taking her like a caveman.

It was a good thing his hand was still over her mouth. Buffy started going wild, bucking her hips and screaming into his hand. At the feel of her pussy-walls clamping down even harder on his cock, Spike started spilling his seed. His cock shot off like a fire hose - splashing deep and hard in her pussy.

"Ahhh - Unnnggghha! - Buffy!" Spike groaned coarsely, his body stiffening as he shot a powerful series of streams into her.

They humped and moaned until he felt her pussy overflowing. Buffy knew what that meant - drool leaked from her mouth at the promise of his sweet-tasting cum being deposited there. Spike quickly pulled out, aiming his erupting cock away from her, so as not to get any on her clothes (even when he was lost in the throes of a violent orgasm, he was considerate - one of the many reasons that she loved him). A thick wad shot across the room, hitting one of the windows with a *plop* and slowly sliding down the surface. Buffy went quickly to her knees and grabbed his spraying cock. She wrapped her lips around the head, gulping down his gooey cream as fast as she could manage.

Spike's eyes were closed as he moaned and pumped his hips. Buffy hummed around him, her hands jerking him feverishly, coaxing every last drop of jism out. His huge staff twitched and jerked in her hands and mouth almost endlessly. After it became clear that he was done - Buffy took him out of her mouth and licked up the extra cum from her chin and off of his still stiff prick and ball sac.

Spike leaned against the desk. Buffy got to her feet and kissed him tenderly, a sharp contrast to their frenzied coupling. Their mingled fluids ran out of her pussy and down her thighs.

"God, baby...that was great," She cooed.

"Fuck - I'll never get tired of that." Spike grinned goofily.

"Let's get cleaned up." Buffy eyed his hard cock. "Damn, I wish we didn't have to stop..."

"We'll take up where we left off later, pet." He nuzzled her neck.

"Oh, yes...we certainly will." Buffy smiled.

They kissed for a few moments, Buffy pushed her cum-coated tongue into his mouth. Spike moaned at the taste of his own salty spunk on her tongue.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Spike was soaping up in the showers. He hated it, but he had to start attending gym class again and follow the rules if he wanted to graduate with his class.

Once again, he was subjected to the stares, leers and other reactions to his over-large genitalia. The other guys looked like two-year-olds compared to him, they were all anywhere between 3-6 inches.

Spike quickly washed the thick column of his penis then his pendulous balls. Most of the other boys had already showered and gone back to the locker room to change. Just when Spike thought he was going to get out of there without any embarrassing comments, a short, dark-haired guy named Warren, approached him.

"Wow! Look at the dick on you! Is that thing real?"

Spike glared at him. "No, it's an amazingly life-like prosthesis. Get the hell away from me."

Spike tried to ignore him - but couldn't when the extremely hairy guy just kept staring.

"Hey - do you fucking mind?!"

"Easy, Donkey Kong, I don't mean anything by it. It's just that I didn't know dicks could get that big!"

"Well, they do. Now, sod off." Spike said, dismissing him again.

"Hey - uh..." Warren said curiously. "You gay?"

"No!" Spike said, outraged. "I'm not bloody interested, mate!"

"Oh!" Warren looked scandalized. "I'm not asking for me! I was asking for Andrew, over there." Warren pointed to a small-framed, blonde teen a few showers away.

Warren went over and grabbed Andrew by the arm.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Andrew whined, and tried pulling away.

Warren tugged him over to Spike.

"Andy here is gay--or bi--whatever---he checks you out all the time. Right, Andrew?" Warren asked the blushing, squirming young man. "He was watching you just now--see, he even has a stiffy."

Andrew's erect penis was angled up sharply. His face was bright red with embarrassment.

"Stop it, Warren, please!" Andrew cried.

"Leave him alone, wanker!" Spike pushed Warren's shoulder, making him release the mortified Andrew.

It bugged Spike that Andrew was obviously getting off on watching him, but at least he had the decency not to say anything or approach him like the weasly Warren had.

"Andy needs to get laid--he wants you to be his first. I'll give you 50 bucks if you--you know..."

Spike couldn't even speak for a few moments, he was so livid.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Spike shouted at him, his voice echoing off the tiled walls. "You're offering me money to fuck your friend? You're sick!"

"I wasn't saying you had to fuck him--you might kill him with that thing. Maybe he could just fuck you? Come on, it's good money and I never see you with chicks..."

Warren considered himself straight--very straight. But he was getting kind of hot thinking about watching Andrew fuck Spike. He wrote it off as just...curiosity.

"NO! There will be NO fucking!" Spike yelled.

The bloated form of Coach Tunney appeared in the entrance to the showers.

"Somethin' wrong, boys?" he asked, chomping on his cigar.

The three turned to look.

"No, sir," Warren said.

He cast a glance at Spike and hurried past the coach to towel off his fur-covered body and get dressed.

Andrew looked away, his hands trying to cover his rapidly deflating erection. "I'm sorry," He whispered in humiliation to Spike, and ran out of the showers.

Spike took a deep breath to calm himself. The coach was still standing there - looking at him. It gave Spike major creeps to have the nasty, old man staring at his body like that.

"What's the matter, Shirley?" The coach wheezed. "The other fags fightin' over you? They drawin' straws to see who gets to fuck you up the ass tonight?"

Spike's blood was boiling, his hands clenched into fists.

'Don't respond - don't react...' Spike told himself.

He needed to keep his mouth shut if he wanted to pass this class. Getting into a fight with the teacher wouldn't bode well for his chances...

"Cat got your tongue?" Tunney asked with a chuckle. "Did I interrupt a cock sucking party?"

Spike walked to the entryway and grabbed a towel from the bin. The coach was looking at his dick in open amazement as he secured the towel around his waist, covering his lower body from prying eyes.

"It's just not right - a little fag like you havin' a dick like that....

Spike couldn't hold his tongue any longer. "I think you're way too preoccupied with my dick and ass, mate. Not to mention the word 'fag'. Sounds like a case of the pot calling the kettle a fag to me."

The coach looked at him in suspicion. "What are you sayin', boy?"

"I'm tired of your shit. I'm not gay - but it wouldn't be any of your fucking business if I were. And if I were gay? I'd bloody well shoot myself before I let a - bloke like you touch me."

Coach Tunney snarled at him. "A little fag, punk like you - accusing me of being one of you? That's funny! I like titties, boy. You ain't got those."

Spike looked at him with disgust and weariness. "I'm getting dressed - I've had enough fun talkin' to you."

Spike started to walk away.

The coach chuckled. "You know who has nice tits? That Miss Summers." Tunney wanted to get to Spike. He knew the boy had a soft spot for the pretty, blonde teacher.

It worked.

Spike stopped in his tracks, clenching his jaw and fists.

"Yeah, she got reallll nice little tits..." Tunney continued. "I'd like to suck on those sweet titties of hers."

Spike whirled around, his eyes were burning with rage. He was screaming at himself to not say anything to reveal their relationship.

"You - shouldn't talk about Miss Summers that way..." Spike said dangerously.

"I'll talk about that bitch anyway I want. She's on the skinny side though, not much to hold onto."

Spike ground his teeth together. "I said - you shouldn't talk about her that way. Shut up."

Tunney laughed. "I wouldn't mind fucking that sweet cunt of hers - bet her box is nice and tight."

Spike couldn't control his rage. With a yell, he charged at the surprised coach and punched him in the jaw. The cigar flew out of his mouth, his head whipped to the side.

"You little faggot! I'll kill you!" The coach roared and rammed into Spike's midsection, football player style.

The older, but much larger man and Spike struggled with each other. Tunney threw Spike against the lockers then punched him in the stomach. Spike grunted and continued swinging.

Some of the students that hadn't left yet, gathered around to watch, stunned at what they were seeing. Luckily, Spike's towel stayed around his waist during the fight. Tunney hit Spike in the face, sending him down to the floor with a split lip. The still enraged coach got on top of the teen and held him down while he pummeled him.

A few of the braver students decided that enough was enough, and grabbed the coach's arms, pulling him off of Spike. The coach tried to get in hard stomp to Spike's groin as he was being pulled away, but just missed - slamming his foot down on Spike's right thigh instead.

Spike realized how lucky he was that the foot didn't land a few inches to the left - it still hurt like hell though. He clutched his leg and shouted.

By this time, the Computer Science teacher, Jenny Calendar, had been snagged by a concerned student. The tall, thin woman wouldn't have been anyone's first choice to break up a fight, but she was the first teacher that happened to be passing by the gym. Without thought to the boys' modesty, she raced to the scene of the fight.

""What the hell is going on here?!" Miss Calendar demanded. "Stop it!"

Tunney stopped his struggling to get free of the students holding him back. Spike was sitting on the floor with his back against the lockers, grasping his leg. Both of their faces were bloodied.

"This stupid little fag attacked me!" The coach yelled. In his anger, he forgot to clean up his language.

"I'm fucking sick of his bloody comments!" Spike grit his teeth. "I'm not putting up with his shit anymore!"

Jenny went to Spike, kneeling down and studying his bruised face and bloody mouth. "Are you okay? Are you hurt badly?"

"No," Spike growled, starting to stand up slowly.

Jenny helped him to his feet and fretted over him.

"Hey! Why you takin' his side!?" Tunney said, shaking off the students who held his arms. "He attacked me!"

Jenny turned on him, anger twisting her pretty face. "You're a teacher! You don't lay your hands on these kids! EVER!"

"If that queer-boy hits me, I'm going to punch his fucking lights out!"

"That's enough!" Miss Calendar said hotly. "It's over." Then she turned back to Spike, a kinder expression smoothing out her face. "Go get dressed Spike. I'll go with you to the nurse's office, get that lip looked at."

Spike's nostrils flared, but he nodded.

"Oh, I get it," Tunney said sleazily. "You're being nice to him cause of that big dick of his."

Jenny's mouth hung open in shock. "How dare you insinuate something like that?!"

Her face colored. That wasn't the reason she was tending to Spike and siding with him. But she still blushed guiltily. Jenny was a woman--she'd noticed how good-looking and what a big bulge the seventeen-year-old had in his trousers. She felt embarrassed for perving on him once or twice, and wondering just how hung the British boy was.

"See?!" Spike said incredulously. "This is what I'm bloody talking about! This old sack of shit is always talkin' about my dick! He was staring at me in the shower."

"You wish, you Limey fruit!" Tunney bit back. "You only got your panties in a bunch when I mentioned Summers."

"Stop it!" Jenny yelled again. "Coach, go--go somewhere. The nurse or the Principal's office--just go before you two start fighting like barbarians again."

The coach looked ready to argue, but backed down. "Fine. I think Snyder will be real interested to know what this trouble-maker did."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


It just so happened that Buffy needed to go to the Principal's office to pick up her messages.

She couldn't hold back a gasp when she saw Spike sitting slouched in a chair, looking sullen and like he'd been in a fight. Quickly, she went to his side. She caught herself just as she was about to fret and gush all over him. Buffy cast a sideways glance at Florence, Snyder's secretary, to see if the woman noticed her initial reaction. Florence was typing up a memo, oblivious to Buffy for the moment.

Buffy sat down in a chair next to Spike.

"Spike, are you alright? What happened?" Buffy whispered, folding her hands in her lap to keep from wanting to touch her injured lover.

His beautiful, pouty bottom lip was cut and his left cheek was bruised. It took every ounce of self-restraint for her not to touch his face and kiss his booboos away.

"That tosser Tunney. Had a little disagreement with him..."

"He hit you!?" Buffy asked, her voice carrying louder than she'd intended.

Florence looked up then.

"Oh, hello, Miss Summers."

"Uh--Hi...I'm just here to pick up my messages..." Buffy said.

Just then, the door to Snyder's office opened. The Principal and Coach Tunney walked out together, chuckling. Normally, people's laughter induced others to laugh too. But the combined sound of the two men's chortles weren't at all pleasant--it had a conspiratorial, malignant sound to it.

"Mister Giles," The short, bald Principal sneered. "Can't say I'm surprised. Attacking a teacher is an expellable offense..." Snyder smiled.

"You won't even listen to my side of it?" Spike asked heatedly. "Fine--what-the-fuck-ever." Spike stood abruptly and moved to leave the office.

Buffy caught him by the arm. "Wait, Spike." She turned to Snyder, not looking at Tunney--she might just haul off and punch the bastard in his fat face. "Spike hasn't had a chance to tell you what happened? There are two sides to every story, sir."

Tunney chuckled. "Yeah, I figured you'd stick up for the kid," he said.

"I'm interested in fairness," Buffy said. "Spike should have the opportunity to defend himself against any accusations."

Snyder sighed. "Alright, step into my office, Mister Giles." His tone indicated that this was merely a formality--he'd already made his mind up to kick Spike out of school.

Spike wasn't hopeful in the least, but he had to try to make this right. His father would kill him if he got expelled.

Buffy started walking into Snyder's office too.

"Excuse me, Miss Summers. This doesn't concern you," Snyder said condescendingly.

"Spike's father is out of the country at the moment. He asked me to look after his son for him. So that's what I'm doing."

"Suit yourself." Snyder shrugged.

The three entered the inner office and sat down.

"Now then," Snyder steepled his fingers, "how do you explain your vicious, unprovoked attack on Coach Tunney?"

Spike reigned in his anger, it wouldn't serve him to get pissy.

"This is how it happened: I was showering after class, he was bloody gawkin' at me. I didn't like it, told him to stop starin' and he started saying nasty shit to me. It would have ended there but..."

"But?" Snyder raised his eyebrows.

"But...he started makin'...derogatory comments about Miss Summers..."

Buffy dug her nails into her palm to keep from going off about the sleazy gym teacher.

"Oh, really?" Snyder asked. "And just what sort of comments were they?"

"I'd...rather not say...in front of Miss Summers. They were of a--sexual nature," Spike said, wishing Buffy didn't have to know that part of it. "I told him...it wasn't cool with me for him to talk about her like that. He kept it up though. When he wouldn't shut his filthy gob--I hit him."

"So you admit you hit him first?" Snyder's smile broadened.

"Sir," Buffy interrupted, "I've seen and heard the coach's treatment of Spike firsthand. It's despicable. He called him offensive names and made lewd suggestions to him. The coach also slapped me on the--rear end. I can't believe a man like that is a teacher--he's a terrible person and shouldn't be allowed near students or human beings in general."

"Miss Summers, I didn't see any reports of inappropriate behavior from you."

"That's because I'd just gotten here, I didn't want to make waves. And Spike asked me not to say anything..."

"Well, that's unfortunate." Snyder looked at Spike. "Mr. Giles, you attacked a teacher. For that you will be summarily ex--"

"Sir," Buffy interrupted again, "I think that you should consider this before you come to a decision. May I talk to you privately for a moment?"

Snyder sighed at being delayed. He wanted the pleasure of expelling the punk rocker. "Very well. Step outside, Mr. Giles."

Spike rose, frowning slightly at Buffy. She smiled and nodded. He wondered what she was up to.

When Spike was out of the room, Buffy began a last ditch effort to keep him in school.

"What's so important, Miss Summers?"

"The comments I overheard the coach making to Spike were extremely homophobic. He called him a fag and a fruit--pardon my language, but he also questioned if Spike enjoyed--anal sex."

Snyder grimaced.

"Exactly," Buffy said. "Now, I don't know if Spike is homosexual or not, " she lied, "but that's beside the point. Were you aware, sir, that Spike's uncle is a prominent attorney? If you kick him out of school, I'm sure that his family would take objection to it--and fight back."

At the word 'attorney', Snyder's eyes widened. He both feared and hated lawyers.

"An...attorney, you say? I...wasn't aware of that."

"Yes, and quite a ruthless one at that...from what I've heard from Mr. Giles. They call him the 'Pit Bull'. If they decide to file a lawsuit, based on sexual intimidation..."

Snyder cursed under his breath. He'd so wanted to get rid of Spike. There were witnesses to the locker room brawl, and that uppity Jenny Calendar. The Computer Science teacher had been livid when describing what she heard in the locker room. She'd be called to testify for sure...

"Perhaps...I have been too hasty," Snyder said.

Buffy forced herself not to smile too much.

"I won't be expelling, Mr. Giles...But I am putting the incident in his file."

"You're making the right decision, sir," Buffy said. "It's best for all involved, and the school. There is one problem though..."

"Problem? What - what problem?"

"Spike's father is going to find out that he was assaulted, both physically and verbally, by Coach Tunney. He's going to be - very displeased. There still may be a lawsuit if Tunney isn't fired."

"Fired? I don't think that's - "

"I think that it's necessary to avoid any trouble. Imagine if it did come to a lawsuit, and word got out of the names Spike was called. The media would eat it up with a spoon. We'd have gay rights groups and the ACLU picketing the school night and day. It wouldn't be good for Sunnydale High's image to be known for harboring a violent, homophobic teacher."

"I'll - consider it," Snyder said. He knew that the blonde teacher was right. It would be a PR nightmare. The Principal was not looking forward to having a talk with Tunney about dismissal - he'd have security nearby, that was certain.

"Do you mind if I tell Spike the good news?" Buffy asked, standing up.

"No...you tell him he's - not expelled. And - tell his father that - the situation will be dealt with."

"I will. Thank you for being so reasonable, sir," Buffy smiled brightly then left the office.

"Dammit," Snyder muttered.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Buffy took Spike back to her empty classroom to fill him in what went on; locking the door and pulling the blind for privacy.

"Isn't that great?!" Buffy asked, once she'd finished telling him about the discussion she‘d had with Snyder..

Spike smirked. "You're one smart cookie, luv."

He hugged her and lifted her off her feet, spinning them around in a circle. Buffy giggled and held on to him until he set her back down. They kissed lightly.

"My uncle the powerful attorney." Spike laughed. "The closest thing to a lawyer in my family is my cousin Mimsy the paralegal."

"What Snyder doesn't know, won't hurt you." She grinned.

"The best bit was the bit about Tunney gettin' fired. Shit, that would be sweet... The gay rights groups thing was a stroke of genius, pet."

"Well, it wasn't a total lie. I think that shit would happen if the press knew the circumstances. It would serve this school right, too. There's no way a vile man like Tunney should be spewing that filth at kids."

Spike's hands slid down her back to her ass, he was giving her one of his patented sexy looks. "I love it when you get like this - there's my lioness again... When you're fired up, you get the most adorable little frowny line, right here." Spike lightly touched the spot just above her nose and between her delicate brows with an index finger, then moved his hand to caress her face with his palm.

His tongue curled up to touch the roof of his mouth, his eyes darted between her lips and her big green eyes.

"Spike - we just had sex not too long ago..." Buffy protested while rubbing against his denim covered-crotch.

Spike leaned down, kissing and sucking softly on her neck.

"Oh - we - we shouldn't..." Buffy moaned.

"You want me to stop?" Spike whispered, his hot breath tickling her neck.

"Fuck no!" Buffy breathed, running her hands through his hair then holding the back of his head.

Spike picked her up, Buffy's legs wound around his waist. Their lips connected, kissing less roughly than they wanted to - neither one wanted to hurt his lip again. He sat her on the edge of her desk, pushing her skirt up and laying her down on top of her papers.
Happy Anniversary by PaganBaby
Chapter 3: Happy Anniversary


(A/N: In the previous chapter, the line “All Hail the Giant Phallus” is credited to Phyer. It was too precious not to use *g*)


Buffy greeted Spike at the door wearing a long, sexy black dress that revealed her cleavage. Slits ran all the way up both sides, giving a good look at her toned, tanned legs. Her hair was loose, falling down over her shoulders and back, just the way he liked it. She was prepared to play seductress tonight, but she lost her cool for a minute when she saw him.

Spike had dressed up for her too. Buffy had never seen him in anything but jeans and t-shirts before. He was wearing a dark blue tailored suit. His normally spiky hair was tamed and slicked back with some styling gel. He raised an eyebrow and shot her that sexy smirk of his. It was all Buffy could do not to throw him down and fuck him on the doorstep.

“You look absolutely stunning, Buffy,” Spike said, trying not to give into his own potent desire.

“You...look so hot,” Buffy said looking him up and down.

Spike laughed. “You like this better than my usual clothes?”

“I like it.” Buffy smiled and gently tugged him by the hand into the house. “I like the way you usually dress too. You’d look good in anything. You look good out of everything too.” She winked at him.

Spike smirked. “I could say the same of you, pet.”

She fingered the lapels of his suit jacket and batted her eyelashes at him. “You’re so sexy, Spike. What did I do to deserve getting a man like you?”

Spike pulled her against him and held her loosely around the waist. Pressing gentle kisses to her long neck.

“Funny, I was wondering what I did to deserve you. You’re so bloody beautiful and sexy...”

Buffy sighed happily and took him by the hand again. “Come into the dining room.”

She smiled back at Spike as she led him into the other room.

"You like?" Buffy gestured around the room.

Spike grinned in approval and took in the surroundings.

Buffy had prepared her dining room for their romantic dinner. The lights were dimmed, two taper, beeswax candles on the table provided most of the light in the room. Two place settings were set up with wine glasses, a bucket containing a bottle of chilled champagne was set off to the side. A bowl of salad sat atop each of the dinner plates for their first course.

"Everything looks beautiful, pet. You cooked?" He cocked an eyebrow teasingly.

"Yes," Buffy said proudly. "I promise, it won't poison you," she chuckled. "I've been trying to get better at the whole wonderful world of cooking thing."

Spike put his arms around her and gave her a soft kiss. "I'm sure it'll be great, Buffy. I’ll eat anything that you prepared with your hands,” he said, raising one of her hands to his lips then kissing it. “Thanks for doing all this. It‘s perfect."

"It's exactly one month since our first time. Since I told you and showed you how much you mean to me." Buffy placed gentle kisses to his cheekbones. "That needs commemoration in my book.”

Buffy felt his cock hardening against her. Her immediate thought was ‘YES!’. But she shook off her powerful surge of lust for now. She went through the trouble of making dinner, they should at least try to eat some of it before the evening’s main event.

Spike had the same thought and pulled away from her with a smirk.


The lovers were able to sit down to dinner without ravishing each other. They got through the salads, and started on their main course, linguini in clam sauce. Conversation was mostly this and that, they kept it light. But Buffy had a subject she wanted to broach, a much more important subject. She took a gulp of wine for some courage.

“Spike, I was thinking...”

“About what, luv?” He reached across the table and placed his hand over hers, making circles on the top of her hand with his thumb.

Even that small action made Buffy’s pussy quiver. She took a breath and steadied herself.

“I was wondering, have you thought about college at all? Where you’ll go?” Buffy asked, not able to hide her anxiety.

“No, I hadn’t given it much thought. Don’t even know if I’ll graduate.”

“You will,” Buffy assured him. “Your grades have improved so much, and I talk you up to the other teachers. Jenny Calendar likes you a lot.”

Spike smiled. “Miss Calendar’s pretty cool. Stood right up to that asshole coach. She‘s a tough bird.”

Buffy nodded.

“My Dad wants me to go to a good university, something in England.”

Buffy’s heart was in her throat. What would she do without him? She’d never last!

Spike saw the frightened look on her face and quickly amended his statement.

“But, that’s not what I want. And since I’m the one who’d be attending the school, I get to decide. There’s a good school right here in town. I’d rather stay here, for obvious reasons.” He smiled reassuringly.

Buffy started breathing again, she laughed nervously. “I--I was hoping you wouldn’t leave town. I know that’s not fair of me. You deserve to go wherever you want.“

“Buffy, luv, I want to be where you are. Nowhere else.” His liquid blue eyes shone in the candlelight.

“If you go to Sunnydale U, would...“, she bit her lip, “would you consider moving in with me. Once you’re 18, of course.”

A huge smile spread over Spike’s face, lighting it up. “You want me to move in with you? Really?”

“Yes,” Buffy said, gazing into his eyes. “I want my bed to be our bed. I want you with me. I love you.”

“Buffy,” Spike breathed, standing up. “God, pet--I love you so much.”

His eyes were smoldering with desire.

Buffy stood up quickly, breathing more heavily. Thoughts of finishing dinner were forgotten.

Spike made his way around the table to her swiftly and pulled her body tightly against his.

“I’ll move in. As soon as it’s all legal.”

Buffy latched onto his lips and kissed him ravenously. They moaned as they groped and kissed, their tongues battling and winding around the other’s.

Spike bent down slightly, taking hold of the backs of her thighs and lifted her onto the dining room table. Buffy squealed with delight and kissed him even more fervently, her legs spreading before him. Spike ran his hands up her thighs, pushing her elegant dress up to her waist. His hand went to her pussy, grinning when he felt no panties in the way, she’d been anticipating this. She was already dripping with moisture.

Buffy, meanwhile, frantically undid his belt and zipper, eager to get at her prize. She pushed his pants down, allowing his cock out to play. Her hands stroked up and down his rock-hard, engorged staff. Pre-cum was streaming out the tip.

“Oh, baby, oh I love your fat cock! It‘s so huge!” Buffy groaned. "I want to lick it and suck it and feel it plunging into me!"

Spike moaned at her dirty talk. He got off on it when she told him how she loved his attributes. She truly was the perfect woman for him. Buffy took one pumping hand off his cock and used it to shove his jacket off one shoulder. Spike shrugged out of his jacket and dropped it to the floor. One-handed (she didn’t want to completely let go of his cock) Buffy started undoing the buttons of his white dress shirt. He helped her, working the buttons down from the top, she worked up from the bottom. Finally, his chiseled chest and abs were exposed.

Buffy stroked his cock and chest, her fingernails grazing over his nipples and the sensitive skin of his dick. He moaned loudly. She put the flared head of his cock against her hole.

“FUCK ME!” Buffy said in a desperate whisper. “Fuck me hard, baby!”

Spike took her legs and hauled them over his shoulders. Without his usual finesse, he rammed five inches into her tightness. Buffy’s eyes bugged, her neck arched, the veins standing out. A primal scream erupted out of her mouth at her first orgasm of the night.

“YESSSSSSSSS! OH S-SHIT! OHFUCKOHFUCK!” Her head thrashed around on the table, knocking his abandoned plate of linguini off the table.

Cutlery clattered to the floor, the half-full wineglasses toppled over, spilling their contents onto the linen tablecloth.

Spike bucked his hips, thrusting in further. Buffy’s whole body was shaking with the force of her orgasms. As it was the first time he’d split her pussy with his massive tool, Buffy lost the power of speech. Her eyes were fluttering, her mouth opened and closed. Ear-piercing yips and barks flowed from her mouth.

Spike kept pushing hard until he was fully encased in her spongy depths. This was the fastest that he’d ever entered her. Her hungry pussy quickly adjusted around him. Holding her knees, Spike began thrusting fast and hard.

They fucked that way for 10 minutes straight, sweat ran down their bodies. Spike was determined to hang on, not to cum for as long as possible. He noticed the clam sauce covering her hair and felt bad. She’d gone to great pains to make tonight special and romantic, and he was fucking her like a man possessed on her dining room table. Buffy deserved better than that, not that she had complained--or could even form the words at the moment.

Spike slowed down his pumping hips, fucking in slow strokes.

“Buffy, pet, I know this isn’t what you had in--Ahhh--mind.”

“Unnnhhhaa--Oh Spike! OH JESUS--DON’T STOP!” she cried. “Want your cum!”

Spike sunk all the way into her slowly and took her ass cheeks in his hands. He lifted her up off the table, Buffy’s arms flew around his neck. She clung to him, moaning and humping her pussy on his cock. For safety’s sake (he had no idea how he had the presence of mind to be safety conscious) he blew out the candles, which thankfully hadn’t been knocked over. Then Spike made his way up the stairs to her bedroom.

Spike nudged the light switch on with his elbow and went to her bed. He crawled up onto it on his knees. Then lowered them onto the mattress.

“Please Spike! Ohhhhh! Want your cum!” Buffy groaned, her eyes were glazed over. “Love it--Uhhh!--When you c-cum!”

Spike got up on his knees, the huge knob of his cock still firmly locked in Buffy’s pussy. She clenched her inner-muscles around it to ensure that it didn’t escape. Spike practically ripped his dress shirt off and tossed it away. Then he lowered himself, his cock once again sinking into her deeply. He untied the strings at the back of her neck holding her dress up and pulled it down. His mouth dropped to her breasts, moaning and sucking on her distended nipples.

Spike began pushing in and out of her leisurely. Buffy wanted him to cum, but he wanted to stretch this out a bit longer. His giant cock, which had gotten even bigger than it’s previous 12” size over the last month (he’d put on almost another inch) stroked in and out of her sex relentlessly. On each inward stroke, her cuntlips were turned almost completely inward by his girth before being righted again on his outward strokes.

Buffy was hallucinating again. It was too good, too much. Colored lights flashed across her vision, she imagined herself floating down a river on a raft. A beautiful, river with multi-colored water, all the colors of the rainbow. Spike, her beautiful, young lover with the face of an angel and a bod built for sin, was laying on top of her on the raft, fucking his gigantic, tree trunk of a cock into her over and over again as they drifted along the lazy river.

Buffy continued screaming, making animal noises and bucking her hips. Someone passing by would probably think she was being tortured and murdered in her bedroom. She was growling like a beast and clawing at his back as he mouthed her tits and fucked her slowly. She lost track of how many orgasms she’d had back in the dining room.

Spike reached his limit as to how much of her convulsing pussy he could take without cumming. He began fucking her with a vengeance.

“Ahhhhh! OH BUFFY! OH FUCK!” His hips were a blur. “UNNNGGGHHH--I’m going to shoot!”

That snapped Buffy out of her fog. “YESSSSS! YESSSS! Shoot your hot cum inside meeeee!” Buffy screeched, clawing and fucking herself up at him wildly.

With a roar, Spike unloaded inside of her. He rose up on his hands above her, his back arched. His whole body jerked violently, his eyes were squeezed shut, his facial muscles rippled. It was the most powerful orgasm he ever experienced.

“OHHH GODDDD!” Spike bellowed. “NNNGGGGHHAAAA!”

Control of his body didn’t belong to himself anymore. His hips pistoned and jerked as he shot substantial loads into her pussy. His arms felt like wet noodles and couldn’t support him, he dropped on top of her, his sweaty body spasming uncontrollably in ecstasy. He made long, drawn out guttural sounds that were somewhere between whimpers and moans.

With strength she didn’t know she possessed, Buffy flipped them over and bounced on his spewing cock. His voluminous cream spilled out of her overfilled pussy. Her mouth watered when she felt the cum running out of her, she quickly pulled off of his cock and shoved the mushroomed head into her mouth. Savoring the sticky, white goo that just kept coming and coming. Buffy held his cock right under the helmet, her other hand went to his big balls, taking them in her palm, rubbing and squeezing them. She wanted all his jism.

Buffy swallowed and swallowed, almost gagging a few times when a particularly forceful blast hit the back of her throat. It was a huge load, even for her little ‘Energizer Buffy of Orgasms‘. After minutes of her sucking, pumping and gulping, he ran dry. Buffy dribbled some of the mouthful of spunk back onto his bloated cockhead then swooped down and slurped it back up. He’d actually gone a bit soft, usually he could stay hard for several rounds.

Spike was breathing hard, sweat glistened all over his body. Buffy continued cleaning his cock with her tongue, rubbing her lips all over and loving it.

“Holy--Bloody hell!” Spike finally spoke.

Buffy giggled, “You can say that again!”

She crawled on top of his trembling body, kissing a path up his chest to his luscious lips. Buffy licked the sweat that had gathered above his upper lip. Even his sweat tasted sweet. Her hand slid down his slick body to wrap around his cock. She loved laying it on top of his body and stroking it while she got the feeling back in her vagina.

“You okay?” Buffy asked, a little concerned at his very heavy breathing.

“Yeah...” Spike swallowed hard. “I never came that hard before. It was so bloody intense!” he panted.

Buffy petted and stroked him, placing gentle kisses on his face. “Baby, you were so good...so amazing. Every time is even better than the last. Why do you think it was better for you this time?"

He furrowed his brows slightly in thought. "Not sure...Maybe because you asked me to move in. It seems...like we're more...real."

"It is real," Buffy said, nipping at his kiss-swollen lips. "It's all happened so fast. But I meant what I said. I want you to live with me. I want you, period." Buffy grinned. "In every way, shape and form."

"Mmmm, I feel the same way, pet."

“Let me get out of this dress, it’s bunching.” Buffy kissed him then stood to slip out of her dress.

She’d hoped it would prove enticing to him this evening, mission accomplished, and then some! Buffy swayed on her wobbly legs.

"Whoa!" She put a hand on the bed to steady herself.

"What's wrong?" Spike asked, finding the energy to sit half-way up in bed.

"My legs don't want to work quite yet." Buffy smiled. "You’re going to put me in a coma, or a wheelchair one of these times. Maybe both,” she laughed lightly.

“I was almost coma/wheelchair bound myself a few minutes ago...” Spike’s lips curled up in a blissful smile.

Buffy slunk back into bed and cuddled up against Spike.

He put his arms around her, holding her to his chest and caressing her back.

“It’ll be great to live together,” Buffy sighed. “It might put both of us into an early grave, but we could do this every night if we wanted to.”

She stroked the underside of his shaft lovingly.

“No other way I’d rather go, pet.”

They laid together in silence for a half hour, the only sounds being their contented sighs. They dozed off after their strong climaxes.

Buffy's hand rested on his cock. With her eyes still closed, she smiled widely. She could feel his joystick (she loved thinking of it by that name) hardening again. Her eyes opened to watch as it thickened and twitched. No matter how many times she looked at his cock, she still had to shake her head in astonishment. Her logical mind told her that no penis could be that big; that thick and long. But the proof was in the pudding, as they say. Speaking of pudding...Buffy decided that she'd like another heaping helping of Spike's white, creamy pudding.

She sat up and leaned over him, licking up along one of the prominent pulsing veins. When she got to the tip, Buffy swept her tongue over the drooling head to get some of his delicious pre-cum. As she licked, she darted her eyes over his face. Spike's eyes were heavy-lidded, a small smile appeared on his face.

Buffy smiled with her tongue still attending to his cockhead. Their faces were close, considering that the tip of him reached far up his torso. Buffy moved up, licking between his lips, asking silently for entry. Spike opened up readily, sucking her tongue into his mouth and caressing it with his own.

"Hey, there," Buffy said when she broke the kiss.

"Hey." Spike ran a hand through her hair, tucking a piece behind her ear.

"You all better now?" Buffy waggled her eyebrows.

"Mmmm, think so. Everything seems to be in working order..." He shifted his hips rubbing the base of his dick and balls against her pelvis.

"OH!" Buffy said enthusiastically, remembering something.

Spike was surprised by her sudden outburst.

"Spike! I can't believe I almost forgot!"

"What?"

"You were going to...remember we talked about something I...wanted to see you do?" Buffy became more timid then. "Umm..."

Spike chuckled, "I think I know what you're talkin' about. You want to see me suck myself off, right?" He raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"Umm..." Buffy nodded swiftly. "Y-yes, please..."

Spike leaned up and kissed her. "I'd do anything for you, pet. It's not like I haven't done it before."

"I...just feel so dirty for even thinking it...and...I--I'm so fucking hot just thinking about it." Buffy shivered.

"Alright, let's get started, then," Spike said, sitting up.

Buffy was virtually bouncing on the bed in excitement.

"Hmm, this is likely to get messy, luv," Spike said.

"I like messy," Buffy replied. "The messier the better."

They laughed.

"You are a dirty, dirty girl," Spike purred, giving her another hot, wet kiss. "Might have to spank you later. Would you like that?"

"S-spank?" Buffy said lustily. "What would you spank me with?"

"Oh, any old thing. Paddles are good, hairbrush, spatula...I could even spank your hot little ass with my cock."

"Oh! Oh yes!" Buffy was breathing rapidly. "But after. First I want this..."

"Tell me what you want again, Buffy." Spike licked his lips, giving her a highly seductive look.

"I--want to see you suck your cock until you cum," Buffy said boldly. "I want to watch at first, but also help you out too."

"There's my girl." Spike smirked.

He started arranging some pillows behind him. "Should we do this on the bed?"

"I'll have to clean up the sheets anyway, so why not?" Buffy said, still bouncing slightly.

She was feeling almost sick with anticipation. This had been a fantasy of hers for a very long time. Now she was finally going to experience it.

Spike rolled his head around on his neck and rotated his shoulders to loosen up. He started deep yoga breathing to relax his body as much as possible. He'd never done this in front of anyone before. He was probably going to look pretty silly. Buffy was way too keen on the idea to dismiss it though.

Spike slouched a bit and laid back against the pillows he'd propped up. He raised his legs up a little and held the backs of his thighs, bending his back. With very little effort, his mouth was already poised at his prickhead.

Buffy was trying hard not to hyperventilate while watching him get ready to begin. Her tongue kept darting out, unconsciously trying to tell him to start licking.

Looking into Buffy's eyes, Spike's tongue finally did come out. He began to slowly lick the knob of his cock in long strokes with the flat of his tongue.

Buffy's clit was throbbing, she pulled in shuddery breaths. She stared, enthralled with her lover‘s actions, her hand drifted to her pussy, rubbing lightly.

"Oh God! That's so hot!" Buffy moaned, watching Spike lick up his own pre-cum.

She moved closer to him, running her hands up his legs for a moment. Spike hunched over a little more. His big balls were right there, presented to Buffy. She leaned in and licked and sucked on them, holding them in her hands and lifting them to her mouth.

Spike moaned. Liquid was practically pouring out of Buffy. She was drenched from what she'd seen so far.

Buffy then started licking and sucking on the flesh on the underside, tonguing her way up the long shaft. Her lips met his at the head. Their tongues entwined for a few moments before Buffy broke away. She slurped at his oozing cock then sat back. She took his cock in her hands, stroking up and down.

"Put it in your mouth," Buffy said in a whisper.

Spike opened wide and moved his lips over the fat head, sliding down past the glans. His lips were stretched tightly around his thickness. He tongued himself while Buffy stroked his length, urging him to take more into his mouth. Spike jabbed his tongue into his slit over and over, making himself moan.

Buffy slid one hand up his shaft, stopping just an inch below his lips. "Suck your cock for me, baby! Ohhh! Suck it hard!" Buffy said with an edge to her voice.

Spike groaned, simultaneously pulling his thighs closer to his body while hunching further. His mouth slid down his staff until he could feel it pressing at the back of his throat. Counting the huge, bulbous crown, he had about 5 1/2 inches of his cock stuffed in his mouth.

Buffy fondled his balls and stroked his cock slowly, never taking her eyes from his mouth. She was in awe at the sight of Spike feeding himself his own cock. He was so very bendy and flexible.

Spike knew he wasn't going to last long. With Buffy watching and helping him as he did this was too erotic to keep up. He bobbed his head, sliding up and down the top half of his dick.

Buffy massaged his scrotum and pressed her tongue at the base of his staff, licking and sucking the area thoroughly. She loved the big, ropy veins crisscrossing his horse cock. He would need a helluva blood supply to get and keep this thing hard. She put her mouth over one of the veins and sucked hard.

Spike made whimpering noises and bobbed his head faster, breathing noisily through his nostrils. Buffy felt his balls beginning to tighten in her hand, she gave them a good squeeze and took her mouth off of him to watch, she wouldn't miss this for the fucking world! Her other hand held him near the top of his prick, twisting and stroking with increasing urgency.

"You gonna shoot for me?" Buffy asked, her breath coming in bursts. "God! I want to see you eat your cum!"

Spike moaned loudly with a mouthful of his cock, his body started to tremble as he blasted off.

"Yeah, baby!" Buffy yelled, pumping his cock with vigor. "Swallow it!"

Spike shot thick wads into his own mouth and down his throat. He was a little out of practice doing this though, and didn't swallow fast enough. His mouth quickly filled up, hot, creamy semen squirted out the corners of his mouth. He had to pull his mouth off to breath. Spike coughed and sputtered, still in the throes of orgasm.

Buffy swiftly let her mouth takes his mouth's place, opening wide and covering the geyser. She looked up into his eyes, rubbing one of his thighs. Her forehead was creased in concern as the delicious jets pulsed into her mouth. This was the hottest thing she'd ever experienced--but she'd be horrified if he choked to death on his own spunk because she'd insisted he do this for her. Spike managed to nod, and put a hand in her hair to let her know he was fine. With his safety assured, Buffy refocused her attention on devouring her favorite tasty treat. She moaned and gulped down her Spikelicious protein shake.

Spike swallowed or coughed out the cum that had been choking him and was able to enjoy what Buffy was doing.

"Ahhh--FUCK! So good!" Spike groaned, jerking his hips.

Buffy got a firm hold on his pulsing cock and moved down the bed, leading him by his organ, until he was laying flat on his back. He was still rock-solid with no signs of softening in the near future, and she needed him to fuck her real bad.

Buffy removed her mouth from him and mounted him. Once the knob was inside of her, she dropped down hard, forcing over half of his mammoth penis up her pussy. They shouted and held onto each other. She could feel him firing off salvos inside of her.

Buffy scratched at his abs as she sunk further down on him. She panted, pumping her hips up and down, taking in a little more cock with each downward thrust.

"AHHHHAAA! Y-YEESSSSSS!" Buffy yelled, her eyes rolled back. The huge orgasm hit her hard. "OH SPIKE! OH YEAH!"

Buffy shook and moaned, grinding down onto his cock. The thought sometimes passed through her mind, 'How did all of that manmeat fit inside of her?' She had no idea, but she didn't dwell on it. His cock fit somehow. It was one of those wonderful mysteries that defied explanation.

Buffy's pussy again overflowed with the volume of cum. This time she was too exhausted to leap off and drink from him. She laid her upper body down, pressing their chests together. Her hips kept rolling and moving against him. Her favorite and most unlikely-to-become-reality-fantasy (before she'd met him, anyway) was now fulfilled.

Spike put his arms around her, stroking her back gently and nudging her with his face until she lifted her head to look at him. As they rode out the last waves, their lips came together for a slow, soulful kiss. They sighed and rested against each other after completion.

"Thank you." Buffy smiled, lapping up the spunk that had squirted out of his mouth off his chin and lips. "That was so fucking hot! You fulfilled a fantasy for me that I never thought I'd get to live out."

"You're very welcome. And thanks for the 'assist' there," Spike chuckled. "Couldn't have done it without you. Well, I could have...But it's much more fun with you."

"Love you," Buffy said, kissing him softly.

"Mmmm, love you too. Always love you." Spike smiled, returning the kiss.


The lovers both needed some rest. They went through the routine of stripping the bed, changing the sheets, then going to take a shower together, before going to sleep for the night.

They didn't have a clue that their lovemaking had been observed.
Chapter4: Devil in a Blue Dress by PaganBaby
Chapter 4: Devil in a Blue Dress





The following evening...

Spike's father was still in England, so he had the house to himself. And what was he doing with his freedom? Homework. Stupid, bloody, boring, non-sexual homework.

Spike grumbled and shifted in his seat on the floor in front of the coffee table. Buffy couldn't be with him tonight. Some old friends of hers (Xander Harris and Willow Rosenberg) asked her out to dinner and a movie, and she couldn't refuse without a good reason. As much as he wanted to be, he couldn’t be Buffy’s whole world. They both needed to do things without each other on occasion.

Spike tapped his pencil on the table, endeavoring to keep his mind on the history book opened in front of him. In addition to normal homework, he also had to study for the upcoming SAT's. Unfortunately, that meant even more time he couldn't spend pleasuring his beautiful girlfriend.

He smiled wistfully, staring past the book. His girlfriend. His Buffy. Spike couldn't wait for the time when they could be together for real and he could move in with her. He began imagining what it would be like, going to sleep and waking up together, having meals, even little things like Buffy leaving nylons hanging on the shower curtain rod...

Spike was jolted from his daydreaming by the doorbell.

He smiled and quickly went to answer it. He wasn't expecting anyone - it had to be Buffy.

"Hello, luv." Drusilla smiled.

"Dru..."

Spike had to pause a few moments to get over seeing her again after so long. She was the last person he expected to see on the other side of the door. Dru was still as lovely as ever. Her waist-length dark hair was straight with the exception of a few, long curls around her face. She was wearing a blue, velvet, ankle-length dress showing ample décolletage.

Dru laughed, her eyes roaming up and down his body.

“Bloody hell...you look smashing!” Dru said cheerfully.

“What do you want? I thought I made my feelings crystal clear on the phone,” Spike said tersely.

“It’s very important that I speak to you, my Spike. You’ll want to hear what I have to say.”

A million thoughts raced through Spike’s head, what could Dru possibly have to say? A few horrible scenarios in particular, pushed their way into the forefront of his mind: Dru had gotten pregnant with his baby and he now had a child or Dru found out she’d gotten a disease from her infidelities and may have passed it on to him. Both of those possibilities chilled his blood.

“Are we going to stand here all night or are you going to invite me in, luv?” Dru arched an eyebrow.

“Whatever you say won’t make any difference. I’ll never take you back, if that's what you're after.”

“Fair enough, but at least let me say my peace. Five minutes of your time is all I ask.”

“Five minutes, then you leave.”

“Of course.” Dru grinned and breezed into the house. “How…quaint.” Dru said distastefully, looking around the living room.

"The clock's ticking," Spike said.

Dru sat in a brown leather recliner and crossed her legs casually. "That woman you're with--Buffy--I know about the naughty, illegal affair you're having. With one of your teachers, Spike? How very wicked!"

Dru laughed at Spike's look of surprise and fear.

"How...do you know her name?" Spike said slowly.

Dru’s eyes glinted, the corners of her mouth tilted downwards. “I heard you yell her name over the phone.”

SHIT!‘ Spike thought. He didn’t even realize that he’d yelled Buffy’s name, or that Dru was still on the line, listening to them.

Then he became angry, his face reddened. "What the fuck, Dru?! Are you stalking me?"

"Stalking is such an ugly word, my Spike. I prefer to call it 'observing'."

"You barmy bitch! And I'm not your anything! Get out of my house!" Spike spat between clenched teeth.

"No." Dru settled back into the chair, crossing her arms, an infuriatingly smug smile on her face.

"Then," Spike said moving towards her, "I'll bloody well toss you out!"

“It would be a terrible shame if people found out about you and your amorous teacher…”

“You can’t prove a damn thing!” He grabbed her by the forearms and hoisted her out of the chair. Dru struggled as he unceremoniously shoved her towards the front door.

"Get the fuck out! I never want to see or hear from you again!" Spike yelled.

Dru broke free and started laughing boisterously, tears squirted from her eyes. “I can’t prove it, eh?”

Spike stepped away from his ex-lover, staring at her with furrowed brows. "What are you laughing about? What's wrong with you? Are you on something?"

"Oh, Spike. You didn't even let me finish!" Dru wiped tears of mirth from her eyes. Then she reached into her purse, bringing out an unmarked video tape. She smiled and held it out to him. "Be a lamb,. and pop this in the video."

"What is it?" Spike eyed the cassette suspiciously.

"Play it and find out. It has to do with Buffy...that's all I'll tell you." Dru thrust the tape at his chest.

Spike snatched the tape from a grinning Dru. He walked over to the VCR and put the tape in the machine, then pushed play. What he saw on the screen, both shocked him and turned his stomach.

It was him and Buffy in her bedroom--having sex.

He remembered it very well. Just last night, Buffy and he had celebrated their one month anniversary. He watched, dumbfounded for a few moments, watching himself ripping off his dress shirt then dropping down to suckle at Buffy's tits while his hips pumped slowly.

Spike turned his head slowly to stare at Dru. He wasn't able to speak.

Dru giggled. "I caught the show from outside her window. Almost tumbled off the bloody roof a few times! You really gave it her good, didn't you, luv? I've watched the bit where you suck on your cock so many times while frigging myself..."

Spike stabbed a finger at the Stop button in disgust. "You--sick, disgusting bitch." He turned to face her, his features tight and immobile. "You lurked about Buffy's house! And filmed us having sex?! Why!?"

"Tsk, tsk, pet." Dru wagged a finger at him. "Not nice to call me names...you might piss me off. And you don't want to do that. Trust me." Dru looked at him, her eyes and voice laced with threats.

"Why did you do it?! Why are you even in Sunnydale?!" Spike yelled.

"Simple," Dru huffed air on her long, red, manicured nails. "I want you back. I've tried living without you, and I don't like it."

"You're bloody insane! I don't want you! I don't love you! You destroyed our relationship yourself! It's over! I'll never touch you ever again!" Spike was having an anxiety attack. His heart beat erratically in his chest, his pulse was racing, he felt sweat running down the back of his neck.

"Don't be hasty, my Spike. I didn't want to resort to this...but you leave me no choice. If you don't come back to me, a copy of that tape will be sent to:", Dru counted off the names on her fingers, "the school board, the local news stations, your Principal Snyder, the other teachers, the police, your Dad, the --"

"Stop it!" Spike bellowed. "Just bloody stop it!" He raked his hands through his hair and over his face. He had to stop himself from punching his ex. "This--this is crazy! Don't do this, Dru!"

"I like my plan. So what will it be, darling? Will you be mine again? Or does Buffy get publicly disgraced and sent to jail? You know, I heard about a case where a teacher carried on an affair with a 16-year-old student and got 5 years in prison! Poor thing..." Dru smiled evilly.

"I...can't believe you're doing this," Spike said in disbelief.

"Answer the bloody question!" Dru growled, switching gears in the blink of an eye, becoming more sinister.

"I can't! I can't be with you! I don't want to be with you."

"If that's your decision then." Dru said sounding calm again. She gestured toward the VCR, "You can keep that tape. I have many, many more copies. Enjoy the media circus that will surround you when this comes out. I do hope you and Buffy can still keep in touch when she's behind bars." Dru whirled around to leave.

Spike clutched her arm in desperation, making her look back at him.

"Don't! Please, Dru! Don't do this," he said in a low voice. “If you ever loved me, don’t do this.”

Dru smiled. "I gave you a choice, Spike. Have you changed your mind?"

"I'm in love with Buffy."

"Then, you wouldn't want her to get in trouble, would you?" Dru clucked her tongue and shook her head in disapproval. "Just scandalous...a teacher abusing her 'position' to seduce a student..."

Spike's hand fell away from her arm. "You're bloody moralizing!? You were 19, I was only 13 when you took me home and shagged my brains out!"

"Hmmm." Dru grinned with a dreamy, faraway look in her eyes. "Yes, I remember. You were so beautiful and innocent, like an angel." She looked up and down his body, lingering at groin. "You've filled out sooo much since then! So many lovely muscles!" she giggled. "Course, you know what my favorite muscle is."

Dru laid a hand, palm flat, on his chest. Spike flinched away from her touch.

"Don't touch me," Spike ground out.

"Hmph! I thought you were starting to be reasonable about this."

"How can you expect me to be with you again? Especially like this! Blackmail and affection do NOT bloody mix!"

"I‘m growing very tired of asking this. Does Buffy go to prison or will you come back to me?" Dru demanded.

Spike stared at her. "I hate you. I never hated you before...until now."

Dru looked at him, unaffected. "There's a thin line between love an' hate, Spike. Yes or no?"

Spike's jaw twitched, his eyes became shiny. "Alright. Just...just don't tell anyone about me and Buffy." He wanted to die.

Dru clapped her hands and did an impromptu jig, lifting her skirt to her knees. Spike watched her with a venomous look.

"I knew you'd accept!"

"I want every last, sodding copy of that tape destroyed." Spike grit his teeth.

"No, luv. I won't be destroying any copies. I need an insurance policy to make sure that you don't stray."

"So...this--this never ends!? I'm your bloody slave for--"

"Forever and ever!" Dru laughed, finishing his sentence.

"You make me sick. Don't you see how pathetic this is!? For God's sake, Dru! Think about it!"

"I get want I want, Spike. And what I want is you. Here are my terms: One, you are my man again, heart, body and soul. Two, I won't tolerate any backtalk from you, you naughty boy. Three, you do as I tell you, which includes giving me a good and proper shag whenever and wherever I say. Four, you break up with that whore, telling her that you're dumping her for me. If you tell her the truth, I‘ll make you pay."

"No! NO fucking way, Dru! You're out of your bloody gourd! I won't hurt her for your amusement!"

"DO IT!" Dru yelled. "I won't argue about this anymore. You agree or I'll expose your affair to the world."

"You're ruining my life." Spike said quietly, pleading with her with his eyes.

"No, pet. I'm improving it." Dru sat on the couch, looking at him with a seductive smile.

She gathered up her skirt, no panties, exposing her bare sex to him. She reached down, rubbing her shaved pussy. "Eat me," Dru ordered.

"No." Spike looked away sharply.

"Do--It--Now..." Dru said dangerously. "Get on your knees and eat my quim."

Spike walked over slowly. An image of himself strangling Dru to death entered his mind. He considered doing it for a moment...but he couldn't bring himself to actually do it, to take a life, even if the bitch deserved it. He felt wretched for having to do this. He should be smarter, figure out a way out of this. There was no way. Either he do this, or Buffy be disgraced.

When he was in front of Dru, he dropped heavily to his knees.

"That's the way, Spike-luv. Go on..." Dru spread her legs wide and leaned back, pulling his face tightly against her.

Not seeing any way out of this, Spike did as she bid him to. He gave her a withering glare before lowering his mouth to her wet pussy. He shut his eyes tightly and fought not to gag. Her juice felt like acid on his tongue; burning and bitter.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Buffy was hanging up her jacket and purse on the coat rack when the telephone rang.

She smiled. Maybe it was Spike seeing how her night had gone. Buffy had gotten home earlier than she expected. That left the rest of her night wide open. With a spring in her step, she went to the phone.

"Hello?"

There was no response.

"Helllooo? I'm hanging up...you'd better say --"

"Buffy..." Spike said, in his deep, resonant voice.

"Hi, Spike! I was hoping it was you. I got in the door just a minute ago. You've got great timing." Buffy laughed giddily.

"Yeah..."

Buffy was so excited thinking about spending the night in his arms, that she hadn't noticed the depressed, gloomy tone of his voice.

"There's still plenty of night left. You want to bring your jammies and come over for a slumber party?" Buffy asked with a smile.

"Buffy...I - I need to talk to you."

The abject, pained tone got through to her. Her heart started thudding double-time in her chest.

"Spike , what's wrong?"

"Just listen...okay?"

"Spike, tell me what's wrong? Did something happen to your Dad?"

He was silent for a few beats. "I…can't see you anymore."

To say that Buffy was surprised would have been an understatement.

"What? Are you joking? Cause...not funny..."

"'M not joking... I'm sorry."

"But…why? Where's this coming from?" Buffy felt numb.

"I --" Spike sighed. "I never wanted to hurt you..."

"Spike," Buffy tried pulling herself together, to stay rational, "whatever upset you , we can talk about it. Come over, right now. We'll talk about what's --"

"No." He interrupted. "I can't."

"Dammit, Spike! Why?! Why are you throwing away what we have? I love you. And I know that you love me. Are you afraid of getting caught? Is that what this is about?"

"It - can't work - you and me... I'm…with someone else..."

Buffy's hand tightened around the receiver, her eyes narrowed to slits. "What?"

"There's - someone else..."

Buffy's temper broke free from her control. "You’re seeing someone else?! What the hell is going on, Spike?!"

Dru's voice butted in, "Hello, Buffy."

"Who the fuck are you?!" In her confusion, she didn’t recognize Dru’s voice from the other day.

Dru chuckled. "Such language! I'm Drusilla, Spike's former and current lover. He's mine now, luv. I suggest you bow out gracefully. Don't humiliate yourself by cryin' and beggin', Dearie."

"I can't believe this..." Buffy was torn between complete confusion and enormous rage. "Get off the fucking phone, BITCH!"

"Believe it." Dru laughed. “He thought it over and chose to take me back. Tell her, my Spike."

Buffy heard the distinctive, familiar sound of his breathing on the other end of the phone again.

"Spike, you can't be serious about this..."

Dru poked him, prodding him to say what she told him to say. Spike closed his eyes and sighed. “I…didn’t realize how much I still loved her until she came to my house. I….love her.. It has to be this way..." Spike said forlornly.

"No, it doesn't! Why are you with that slut!? Why are you doing this?!" Spittle flew from Buffy's lips. "Don't I mean anything to you?" Her voice cracked.

"Please, Buffy - I can't - I'm with Dru now... It's best for everyone."

"Fuck that! You're going to explain--"

Dru's irritating, Cockney drawl cut in again. "Listen Buffy, it's over. Get it through your head."

"Put - Spike - back - on - you cheap, fucking whore!" Buffy was trembling with anger.

"I don't quite care for your tone." Dru said dryly, the next sound was the clicking of the phone as she hung it up.

Buffy shook, keeping the phone to her ear for a few seconds after Dru hung up on her. With a loud shout, she hurled the phone at the wall. It broke in two - the pieces fell and thumped to the carpet. Buffy huffed and puffed, feeling like she was going to explode, her hands curled into tight fists.

This made no sense. Something else had to be going on. Buffy knew that he loved her as much as she loved him. She'd heard it from his lips and felt it in his caresses.

"I am NOT delusional!" Buffy yelled. She wasn’t going to let him go without a fight.

She walked quickly back to the foyer. "Can't fucking hang up on me if I'm right there, in his face." Buffy snatched up her jacket and purse. "I'll get to the bottom of this, real quick."

As she made her way out to her car, a malevolent smile spread on her face. If that bitch Dru gave her any shit, the British tramp would get an up-close and personal view of Buffy's fists.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"You did very well, Ducks." Dru petted Spike's head. "I would have preferred you were more forceful and firm. You sounded downright depressed. But you did it."

She gave him a quick peck on the cheek. Spike cringed away from her, not able , or wanting to look at her face. Dru put her hands on either side of face and turned him to look at her. Spike's eyes were light blue and welled up with tears.

"No tears, luv." Dru said, leaning in to lick along a tear track. "It's better this way. You'll see."

He pulled away from her. Dru‘s tongue on his face made him want to heave. "How can you want me like this? I HATE you!"

"I'll take you however I can get you. You say you hate me now, but things change."

Spike shook his head slowly. "That won't change. You ruined my .whole BLOODY LIFE!"

Dru rolled her eyes. "Oh, don't be so melodramatic."

Spike put his hands over his face, breaking down in anguished sobs.

Dru strolled over to the stereo and turned on some loud music. She went back to the bed and took off the bath robe she'd borrowed, letting it fall on the floor. She laid down on her back..

"Come to bed, Spike."

Spike looked at her naked body. "How can you expect me to - to want you? The sight of you makes me SICK!"

Dru picked her purse up off the floor and rummaged around for a moment. "Here," she said, pulling out a little zipped baggie containing pills, "take one of these. That should help with any non-excitement type problems."

"I'm not taking drugs!"

"Spike, you're going to get hard for me. One way or the other... Don't forget our deal. You please me, or..." Dru shook the baggie lightly.

Spike wanted to puke. Dru disgusted him so much, there was no way he would be able to perform. He walked over and took the bag, getting one of the pills out and swallowing it quickly. He didn't even know what he was taking , he hoped it would kill him.

"That should start working in no time." Dru grinned, she reached out and took his wrist in her hand, pulling him onto the bed with her.

Dru did love Spike (actually it was more akin to a scary obsession) but it was his body, his enormous cock that she really couldn't live without. If she had to force the sex, then so be it. She didn't care, just as long as she got what she needed from him.

Dru climbed on top of him, kissing his chest and rubbing herself against his flaccid length. Spike stared up at the ceiling, his spirit broken.

He closed his eyes and swooned a bit. The pill, whatever it was, was starting to work. It felt like some kind of hallucinogenic. Spike felt like he was floating, he started feeling giddy, wanting to laugh. Reality was slipping away.

Dru stroked his face softly. “Keep your eyes closed, luv. Feeling good?”

“Yeah…” Spike said lowly.

She kissed him, tasting his lips. “Mmm, so good!”

Spike put his hands on her arms, stroking up and down. Because of the hallucinogen, he thought he was with Buffy.

“I love you, Spike,” Dru said kissing his cheekbone and touching him.

“I love you, Buffy.”

Dru’s head snapped up. She glared, and in a flash she slapped him hard across the face.

Spike’s eyes flew open. He stared at her in shock and touched his burning cheek.

“Don’t you EVER say that name again!” she screamed. Dru switched gears again, becoming tender. She ran her hand gently through his hair and spoke more softly. “I’m sorry I had to do that, Spike. But you have to learn. It makes Mummy angry when you say that whore’s name.” She strangely called herself ‘Mummy’ when talking to him sometimes. Dru was completely out of her tiny little mind.

He looked up at her, confused. The drug was really messing with his mind.

“Shhh, now, pet,” Dru cooed, continuing her gentle caresses. “Close your eyes again. Go on…”

Spike did as she said, closing his eyes. He felt like he was having an out of body experience, like his soul had flown off somewhere. Leaving just his body. Just a drug addled mind and body that couldn’t distinguish right from wrong…


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Buffy pounded on the Giles' front door, impatient for it to be opened. She had a full head of steam, getting angrier and angrier on the way here.

No one was answering the door. There was some loud music coming from somewhere inside. Buffy tried the doorknob, the door was unlocked. Steeling herself, she entered the house and looked around. The music she'd heard was coming from Spike's room. She went to his slightly ajar door and pushed it open.

Her stomach roiled and her heart was gripped by an invisible fist. There, on his bed, were Spike and Drusilla. Dru was on top of him, straddling his waist and bouncing up and down on his cock.

"Oh YES! - Oh - my Spike! My big, beautiful - AHHHH - Spike!" Dru panted.

Buffy’s rage knew no bounds. She went to the bed, grabbed Dru by the hair and pulled her off of Spike. Dru yelled in surprise and pain and fell on the floor.

“Get off of him, you bitch!” Buffy shouted.

Spike’s glassy eyes fixed on her. He looked confused. “Buffy?”

“You son of a bitch! How can you do this to me!?” she said, trying not to cry.

Dru rubbed the back of her head. It hurt from how hard Buffy had yanked her backwards. “What right do you have to come in here, uninvited?!”

“You shut the HELL up, bitch! I’m not talking to you. I‘ll tear you a new one if you say one more word! If you even try getting up, I‘ll knock you back down!”

Spike started coming back to his senses. He wrapped the sheet around his waist and stood up. He still felt woozy from the drug. “Buffy….I don’t--”

He was cut off as Buffy slapped his right cheek, the second slap he’d received that night. His head flew to the left.

With tears in her eyes, Buffy said, “I knew I never should have gotten involved with you! Is that what you want?” Buffy pointed to Dru. “After what she did to you?! Then you deserve each other! I hope she cheats on you again, you BASTARD! It would serve you right! I HATE you!”

“Buffy…”

“Go to Hell, Spike! You lying piece of shit! If that walking STD is what you want, then you can have her!”

Spike couldn’t speak. His mind was having trouble forming words. This had to be a nightmare.

Buffy looked at Dru, who was still sitting on the floor. “Congratulations. You won. You can have him, because I sure as hell don’t want anything to do with him anymore.”

Dru just glared at her.

Buffy turned back to Spike. “I loved you. And you shit all over me. I hope she hurts you even worse the next time, you bastard. You’re not the man I thought you were….I hope you die a long and painful death.”

“Buffy, you don’t understand…” Reality was sinking into Spike’s brain. Her words pierced his heart.

Dru shot Spike a warning look. He was not to tell Buffy the truth.

“Oh, I understand. I wish I never had to see you again! “ She punched him in the gut this time. “I HATE you!” She couldn’t take this anymore. Buffy turned and ran out of the room.

Spike held his stomach, breathing hard.

Dru stood up. “Well, she’s a drama queen, isn’t she?”

Tears rolled down Spike’s face. Not only did he break her heart as well as his, but he wanted to puke. Both from the punch and the situation.

“I hate you, Dru,” he said in a defeated voice.

“I think someone needs another ‘happy pill’,” Dru said, wanting to get him in the mood again.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Buffy drove a few blocks before she had to pull over. She couldn’t see the road through her tears. How could he do this to her? It had seemed so right…like they were meant to be together.

Spike had professed his love to her on so many occasions…last night especially. They were going to move in together. What happened between then and now? Was he lying the whole time?

She started crying hard, leaning her forehead against the steering wheel. Seeing him, like that, with Drusilla was too much. That image would be burned into her brain for eternity.


TBC…
Concern by PaganBaby
Chapter 5: Concern


The next day at school was agonizing for both Spike and Buffy.

Buffy had considered calling in sick. Her eyes were puffy from crying, her hands hurt from punching anything and everything in her home (pretending that it was Spike or Dru‘s faces), and she was going on very little sleep. But she still had a job to do. It was better than sitting at home and feeling sorry for herself.

The worst part was that whenever Buffy had broken up with a guy in the past, she always had her friend Willow’s shoulder to cry on. But she couldn’t tell Willow about the relationship, much less how Spike had so cruelly betrayed her and broken her heart.


Spike dreaded walking into homeroom that day. He wouldn’t be able to look her in the eye after last night. She hated him. Hell, he hated himself.

There was minimal eye contact between them as he entered. They both looked sharply away. Spike could see the pain written all over her face, it broke his heart in two. Maybe he could get away with telling her the truth? If they were careful and pretended that Buffy didn’t know…He didn’t want to hurt her anymore.

Spike headed to his seat at the back of the classroom with the fellow riff-raffs. They were giving him the cold shoulder lately. They were pissed that he never hung out with them anymore, and how he had become teacher’s pet, like some kind of nerd.

His friend Diesel shook his head at Spike. “You look like shit, man.”

“I feel worse than I look,” Spike said sitting down.

“Hangover?” Diesel asked.

“Yeah, something like that.”

Amanda, another one of his friends, who preferred to be called ‘Nails’, spoke up. (She was called Nails because she liked to scratch people when fighting, sharp fingernails could do some damage) “Studying hard, Spike? When did you become a geek?” She had a major crush on him and hated that he didn’t hang out with them over the last month.

“Give me a break, Nails. I just want to get out of this sodding school.”

Buffy scowled at them. “If you’re done with your conversation, I’d like to get to roll call.”

Amanda shrugged and slumped at her desk, “Go ahead. Whatever.”

When Buffy called on Spike, she called him ‘William Giles’, unlike the other times. It was a little jab at him to let him know that she no longer cared to be on his good side by calling him by his nickname.

“Here,” Spike said dejectedly.

They both didn’t think they’d make it through homeroom, but they did, somehow. No eye contact. Buffy focused on the other students. And he chose to stare at his desktop.

There were multiple sighs of relief when the bell rang, and it was time to go to the first class. Spike stayed behind a moment longer than the other students. He went to stand in front of her desk.

“Buffy, there’s something I need to--”

“Save it, Spike,” she said, not looking up at him. “I don’t want to hear anything you have to say. Get out of here and onto your class.”

“But--”

She looked him in the eye, her eyes filled with hurt and pain. “I said, leave. I never want to talk to you again.”

“Buffy, there’s something that you should know, I--”

“Let’s get one thing straight. From now on, you only refer to me as ‘Miss Summers’.” Buffy kept checking the door out of the corner of her eye, making sure their conversation wouldn’t be overheard. “And thank you so much for last night.”

“I’m so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. Let me explain, please.”

Buffy laughed without mirth. “Explain? I think it’s self-explanatory. Nothing you could ever say or do would ever make me forgive you. I’ll never get that image out of my mind. You make me SICK and I want nothing more to do with you. We have nothing else to say to each other. Get out.” Buffy went back to her paper work.

Spike felt defeated. He left quietly.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Spike didn’t show up at school for a week. He couldn’t face Buffy after what he’d done. She was worried, despite how much she hated him right now. Was he sick? Probably caught something from that bitch, Dru.

One night, just as she was finishing dinner, the phone rang.

“Hello?” she answered.

“Hello, Miss Summers. It’s Rupert Giles.”

“Oh…hi, Giles.”

“I’m sorry to bother you, but I need to talk to you.”

Oh shit! Buffy thought. Had he found out about her affair with his son? “Okay….”

“I’m worried about William. He’s been acting strangely lately. You’re the only other person who is close to him. I hoped that you could help me ascertain what the problem is. May I come over and talk to you about it?”

“Um, sure.” Buffy wasn’t comfortable with this, but she couldn’t refuse without a good explanation.

“Thank you. I’ll be over shortly. Goodbye.”

“Goodbye…”

Buffy didn’t want to talk about Spike, especially with his father. But she was boxed into a corner on this one.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


15 minutes later, the doorbell rang.

Buffy steeled herself and opened the door. “Hi, Giles.”

“Hello.”

“Please, come in.”

They went into the living room. He sat on the couch, she sat on the chair adjacent to the couch.

“I’m concerned about William,” Giles said.

“What…are you concerned about, specifically?”

“He’s been moody, lately. I’m worried that he might be using drugs.”

“Well, teens….do experiment sometimes. I hope he isn’t doing that.”

“How has he seemed at school?” Giles asked.

“Giles, Spike hasn’t been to school for a week. I thought he was sick. They should have contacted you about it.”

“What? Then where the hell does he go when he leaves in the morning?”

“Um, I think I might know. Spike and I don’t talk much anymore. We had a…disagreement. About a woman he’s seeing.”

Giles looked at her. He frowned. “William is seeing someone? He didn’t say anything to me about it.”

“Her name is…Drusilla.”

He looked at her seriously. “Drusilla Kilbourne?”

“You know her?”

“I know of her.”

“Spike told you about her?”

“No. Good Lord…I knew I should have done something…”

“Huh?”

Giles looked down, not proud of himself. “Shortly before we came here, I saw a change in William’s behavior. I was concerned. So, one night, when he went out, I went into his room and found his journal. I read it I found out what happened between them.”

“Oh…”

“I was shocked, to say the least. I would have hated my parents if they did that to me. But….I didn’t do or say anything about it since it was over between them. Dammit, I should have done something! I didn’t want to embarrass him…”

“Don’t’ blame yourself, Giles.”

“How can I not? I should have reported that rapist to the police. Now she’s back and beguiled him again.”

Buffy tried to hide her feelings. “First loves can be…hard to get over.”

“Well, I’m going to put an end to this!. That woman won’t seduce my son twice!”

Yes Buffy thought. Make her go away.

“You should have a father-son talk with Spike.”

“I will. I just don’t know how to begin.”

“You have to make him stop seeing her. She’s a horrible woman. You have to. You have to have a long talk with him. It won’t be easy, but it’s long overdue.”

“I know that you’re right, Buffy. I just dread it.”

“I understand. But you have to do it, Giles. If you don‘t, she‘ll ruin his life.”

Giles took a deep breath, then stood up. “I’m going back home right now and confront him about it.”

“It’s the right thing to do, “ Buffy said. She hoped that Giles would break them up for good. Not that she wanted Spike back after what he’d done. Though, she still loved him, God help her. She just wanted Dru to be history.

“Thank you for your help, Buffy. I think I can do it.”

“No problem, Giles. “ Buffy felt bad about lying to him. But Spike needed to be forced away from that bitch.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Spike hated himself for what he’d done. He had hurt Buffy and let himself be used by a psychopath. Nothing mattered anymore. He would kill Dru (and himself), but he had to get to and destroy those tapes first. He didn’t want Buffy to get into trouble. That’s all he thought about: How could he make Dru hand over those videotapes…

Giles went into Spike’s bedroom. Spike was lying on the bed listening to the Sex Pistols with his eyes closed, nodding his head to the beat.

Giles turned off the stereo. Spike sat up, frowning.

“William, I need to speak to you.”

“I’m busy,” Spike said removing the headphones, then picking up a magazine.

Giles took the magazine away from him.

“What’s your problem?! Just leave me alone!” Spike said, irritated.

“I said that I need to speak to you.”

Spike rolled his eyes. “Fine. What’s so important?”

“William, are you doing drugs?”

Spike laughed. “No.” Of course he did drugs. He smoked, drank beer and took those weird pills that Dru made him take.

“Then why are you acting so differently?”

Spike shrugged. “Wasn’t aware I was acting different.”

Giles crossed his arms. “How’s school been for you lately?”

“School is school.”

“And your tutoring sessions? Making progress?”

”I guess so.”

“Have a girlfriend I should know about?”

“What’s with all the questions, Dad?”

Giles uncrossed his arms and became angry. “You lie so easily.”

“What?”

“I know, for a fact, that you haven’t been to school in a week!”

“Shit,” Spike muttered, rolling his eyes.

“And I know that you haven’t been tutored by Miss Summers. Where do you go when you tell me your going to you’re sessions?”

“How do you know all this?”

“Because I was concerned and called Miss Summers. She told me the truth.”

“It’s my life! I can do whatever I want.”

“That’s where you’re wrong, young man. As long as you live under my roof, you’ll follow my rules. The topper was finding out that you‘re seeing that Drusilla woman again.”

Spike looked at him warily. “How do you know about her?” He had never even mentioned her name to his father.

“You were acting so strange before we left for the States. I was worried about you. When you went out one night, I read your journal.”

Spike jumped off the bed, full of fury. “That was my personal property! You had no right to read that!”

“I’m your father. I have every right.”

“I can’t believe that you invaded my privacy like that! You bastard!”

“Don’t’ you ever speak to me like that again, William!” Giles tried to reign in his own temper.

“I’ll speak to you, however I like!”

“You need to stay away from that woman. She seduced a 13-year-old boy, for God’s sake! She‘s a pedophile!”

“I don’t need this shit,” Spike said getting off of the bed. Things were getting worse by the minute. Now his father knew about Dru. There was no way he could explain why he was with her. He grabbed his duster and left the bedroom.

Giles followed him. “Just where do you think you’re going?! You’re staying right here, William!”

“I’m getting out of this fucking house! I hate you!”

Giles grabbed him by the forearm and turned him around. “You are to go straight to your room and not come out until I say!”

Spike grabbed Giles by the shoulders and shoved him hard against the wall, making him bounce with the force. Giles was too stunned to do or say anything. Spike held him there, his teeth bared and hatred in his eyes.

“I come and go as I please. Got it? It’s my bloody life!” With that, he gave his father one more shove, then backed off. Giles just stared at him. William had never laid a hand on him or talked to him like this before.

Spike whirled around and went out the front door, slamming it shut.

Giles was taken aback. His son had never talked or treated him like that before. Something was seriously wrong with his son..


Spike drove two blocks, before he pulled over. He felt horrible for how he treated his dad. He felt like he was losing his mind.

He’d actually hurt his father…He’d apologize in a note. Spike spent a few moments, weeping in his car. “I’m sorry, dad….” he whispered.

There was one last thing to do. Leave Buffy a letter. He wanted her to understand.

Dru’s presence had changed him. He was angry and bitter. He acted out, like he had with his father.

Spike had a plan. He put pen to paper and told Buffy the whole truth. He never intended on her seeing him again.
Catharsis by PaganBaby
Chapter 6: Catharsis


Spike drove by Buffy’s house. All was dark, she wasn’t home. Perfect.

Little did he know that Buffy was staring out of her bedroom window. Alone, in the dark. She felt hollow inside since the…incident.

She frowned and looked closer outside. Spike was sneaking up to the house. What was he doing here? Buffy ran downstairs and flung the door open, just as he slipped a letter through the mail slot.

He looked up at her like a deer in headlights.

“What are you doing here, Spike?” she asked.

“Um…nothing.”

Buffy bent down and picked up the letter.

Spike made a grab for it. “Don’t read that!”

Buffy pulled it out of his reach. “It’s mine. Get in here, now.”

“But--”

Now, Spike.” She grabbed him by the arm and dragged him inside.

“Buffy, please don’t read that,” he said desperately.

“I’m reading it right now, you’ve peaked my curiosity.” She put her back against the door so that he couldn’t leave.

Spike didn’t want her to read the letter yet. But she wasn’t going to let him leave. He went into the living room and sat heavily on the couch, staring at the coffee table.

Buffy opened the letter and read it:

Dearest Buffy,

I am so sorry for hurting you the way that I did. But I had no choice.

The night of our anniversary, Dru was outside of your bedroom window videotaping us. She blackmailed me into dumping you and being with her. She’s a cruel bitch. I never wanted to be with her or hurt you, I had to protect you.

I still love you more than any man ever could. It was like a knife in my heart to see you look at me with those hurt, angry eyes.

Dru said that she would send copies of the tapes to anyone and everyone if I told you the truth and didn’t do what she told me to do.

It ends tonight. One way or the other.

Remember, that I loved you more than my own life. I never stopped loving you.


Spike



Buffy reread it. It sounded ominous. She was flabbergasted. She should have known. She walked into the living room. Spike was leaning forward, with his face in his hands.

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” she whispered.

“Because I was afraid. Dru said that if she even suspected that I told you, she’d send out the tapes.”

“You tried. That day at school. You tried to tell me, didn’t you?”

“Yeah…” Spike said miserably.

“I was just so hurt…I should have let you talk.” Buffy felt like shit for not letting him tell her the truth. It would have saved them both a world of hurt.

Buffy sat beside him on the couch. “I still love you, Spike.”

“No…I’m damaged goods now. I don’t deserve you.”

“That’s not true.”

“Yes, it is! She gave me drugs and made me…do things to her. Whenever I come back to my senses, I shower and scrub off a layer of skin. I hate myself for letting her do this to me...to us.”

“Oh God, she made you take drugs?” she asked in horror.

“I couldn’t even think about touching her if she didn’t give me the pills. When I took them, I felt like a different person. Just horny and oblivious. You said it yourself, every time you close your eyes, you see me and her…in my bed. You’ll never get over that.”

“Yes, I will. She violated you, Spike. Twice. When you were just a kid and now. It’s not your fault.” Buffy put a hand on his back.

Tears formed in his eyes, his chin quivered. “She ruined everything. I hate her more than I thought I could ever hate anyone. She cost me the love of my life and made me do things that made me sick.”

“Hey, have you been listening to me? I still love you.”

A tear leaked down his face and dripped off his cheek.

Buffy couldn’t stand it anymore. She put her hand on his head and pulled him against her. Spike put his arms around her and cried himself out. All the while, Buffy stroked his silky hair and shushed him, telling him it would be alright.

His tears were absorbed by the fabric of her shirt. She felt hot tears on her neck and cried a little herself. That bitch had hurt both of them so badly. Dru wasn’t going to get away scott-free…Buffy wanted vengeance.

Spike pulled away from her, wiping his eyes. “I have to go.”

“No, don’t go now, Spike. I need you. And I know that you need me.”

He couldn’t look at her. “I have to. Dru told me to meet her at her hotel. I’m going to be late.” He stood up.

Buffy jumped up. “No! I won’t let that whore use you any more!”

He looked at her, both of their faces were tear-stained. “I have to, Buffy. If I don’t show…she’ll carry through with her threat. I can’t let that happen.”

Buffy looked down at the note he’d written her. “What did you mean by ‘It ends tonight. One way or the other’?”

“I--I’ll do what it takes to get those tapes.”

“Like what?”

“Please, Buffy, I have to leave.”

Buffy flung her arms around him, hugging him tight. “I love you so much, Spike. Don’t go.” While she was hugging him, she felt an object concealed in his duster. Was that a gun in his pocket, or was he just happy to see her?

She pulled back. “Spike…do you have a gun?” she asked slowly.

He swallowed hard and backed away from her. “Don’t make this any harder than it has to be, Buffy…”

“No guns, Spike! I agree that she needs to be stopped, but a gun is not the answer. What if something goes wrong?”

“Nothing will go wrong,” he said sadly.

“You don’t know that! What if you shoot her by accident? What if you kill her? Then you’ll go to jail!”

“I won’t go to jail.”

“Dammit, Spike! If the gun goes off by accident, and you wind up killing her, you’re going to get caught!”

His eyes flitted to hers, then away. “I won’t get caught. I have to go.” He touched her face softly, tears still glistening in his blue eyes. “Remember that I love you. It’s all for you.” Then he rushed past her and out the front door.

Buffy was immobile for a moment. ‘Oh my God…he’s going to get the tapes and destroy them, kill Dru, then himself… The note, the look on his face and what he’d said all pointed to that scenario. She couldn’t let that happen! Buffy ran after him.

Spike was halfway down the walk when she got to the door.

“Spike, wait! Please don’t do this! We’ll think of something! We’ll think of a way to beat her without violence. I can’t lose you…please…” Buffy wept.

Spike stopped on the walkway, closing his eyes. He slowly turned around to face her. “There’s no other way…”
Chapter 7: Giving the Devil Her Due by PaganBaby
Chapter 7: Giving the Devil her Due





Drusilla was getting very impatient. Spike was over an hour late. He’d better get here soon, or else…

She smiled when there was a knock at the door.

“Come in,” she said, leaning back on the bed wearing a red lacey teddy and a red silk robe.

Spike came in the room, looking forlorn, as always.

“You’re late,” Dru said harshly.

“I had car trouble, alright? I needed a jump.”

Dru laughed. “Funny, I need a jump too.” Then she narrowed her eyes at him. “You weren’t with Buffy were you?”

“No, of course not. You made it clear that I couldn’t see Buffy again. I wouldn‘t risk her future in a million years. I hate you.”

“So you keep saying,” Dru waved off his assessment. “That will change. Remember, how hot it used to be between us, My Spike.? We were perfect for each other. I made a mistake. But you’re what I want.”

“I hate you, Dru. You’re sick, can’t you see that? If you love someone, you don’t make them miserable!”

She looked at him dangerously. “New rule. You are never to say that you hate me again. I won’t tolerate it.” Then she grinned. “Now, get those clothes off.”

Spike sighed and took off his duster, putting it on the dresser.

There was a knock on the door. Dru frowned. “Who is it?”

“Room service,” a deep female voice said.

“I didn’t order anything. You’ve made a mistake,” Dru replied.

“Compliments of the hotel, Ma’am.”

Dru brightened. “Oh, how lovely! I hope they sent up some champagne.” When she opened the door, she was greeted with a solid punch in the face. Dru flew backwards, landing on her back. She was disoriented for a moment and touched her bleeding lip.

Buffy came in with a smile on her face. She quickly shut then locked the door. “Hello, Drusilla.”

Spike looked shocked. “Buffy, what are you doing here?!

“You!” Dru growled, standing up. “How did you know where we were?” She whirled on Spike. “You DID tell her, didn’t you?!”

“No! I swear!”

Buffy leaned back against the door. “He didn’t tell me. I followed him. I wanted to see your little love nest.”

“Get out of here now!” Dru yelled.

“No. We have some unfinished business, you nasty ho.”

“Buffy, please! You have to go!” Spike said.

Dru went to the phone. “If you won’t go peacefully, then I’ll have security escort you out!” She was just about to call the front desk when she felt the barrel of a gun press against her temple. She froze.

“Put--down--the--fucking--phone.”

Dru glanced out of the corner of her eye at Buffy. Buffy’s face was stone, she held the gun with a steady hand, her eyes cold and dark. Dru slowly put down the phone.

“Buffy, what are you doing? Put the gun away!” Spike said as calmly as possible. “She’s not worth it!”

“Shut up, Spike.” Buffy backed away a few steps. “Get away from the phone, bitch.”

Dru put her hands up and walked sideways to the dresser. She eyed the gun. “You won’t shoot me. Everyone in this hotel would hear the shot. You’ll get caught.”

“Hmm, that’s true…Oh, wait! I thought of that beforehand.” She took a silencer out of her pocket and put it on the gun barrel quickly. “There. No pesky noise.”

Drusilla’s mind raced. She was in big trouble here. “Have you gone mad?”

“Maybe, just a little,” Buffy said. “But who wouldn’t after a crazy, scrawny whore strolls into town and takes the man you love away from you?”

“Don’t shoot her, you’ll go to jail, Buffy!” Spike pleaded with her.

“No, I won’t. I’ve got it all figured out. I was a Girl Scout. Always be prepared.” Without taking the gun away from Dru, Buffy looked at Spike. “And don’t think you won’t be laying next to her on a coroner’s table, you cheating bastard!”

Spike and Buffy tried hard to stay in character, but they wanted to laugh. They hatched a little plan to get Drusilla out of their lives for good, while also getting Buffy out of hot water.

“Buffy, I didn’t dump you by choice. It was her! She videotaped us having sex and blackmailed me into it! I still love you so much. Don’t hate me. Please….”

Her face went from confusion, to understanding, to rage. Buffy looked at Dru with murderous eyes.

“You sick, demented, evil, cold-hearted bitch! You are sooo dead!” Buffy wrapped both hands around the grip and closed one eye, aiming at a whimpering Dru.

“Buffy, the videos! I don’t know where she put them. You can’t shoot her!”

“I don’t need her to find the tapes. I’m sure I can root around here and find out where she’s keeping them. Say hello to Satan for me when you get to Hell, bitch.”

Spike jumped in the line of fire. “Buffy, don’t! You--”

Buffy’s finger pressed down on the trigger. There was a muffled sound as the bullet flew out of the chamber. Spike clutched his chest and grunted.

Buffy looked horrified. “Spike! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to--Why did you get in the way!?”

Spike took his hand away from his chest, it was covered in blood. He looked up at her in amazement. “You killed me….” He gasped, fell to his knees, then onto his side.

As soon as the shot was fired, Dru put her hands over her mouth, her eyes as wide as pie plates. For once, she was speechless. She watched Spike fall to the floor.

“Spike…no….” Buffy started crying. Then she turned to Dru, her teeth bared as tears ran down her cheeks. “See what you made me do?! You made me kill the only man I ever loved!”

Dru was totally taken off guard. She didn’t think that Buffy would actually pull the trigger. “P-Please, don’t kill me!”

“Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t?”

“Th-The tapes! I’ll give them to you! I’ll do whatever you want!”

Buffy looked thoughtful for a moment. It looked like she came to a decision. “Where are the tapes? And you’d better give me every--last--one of them.”

“I will! I promise! Th-They’re in the bottom drawer of my dresser. I was going to put them in a safer place but--”

“I didn’t ask for your fucking life story! Get them out and put them on the floor. Now!” Buffy said, still pointing the gun straight at Dru.

Drusilla opened the drawer, moved some towels out of the way, then began putting the videos on the floor next to her.

“How many are there, Skeletor?”

“I m-made twenty of them. They’re all here.” Dru put the last of them on the carpet.

“Oh, how I want to see your blood spill…” Buffy said.

“I’ll do whatever you want, just don’t hurt me!”

“Ok. You are never to come to Sunnydale again.”

“I’ll go to Europe and stay there! I promise! I’ll never even come to the States again!”

“And you’ll never try to screw with my life again.”

“Anything you want! I promise, I’ll never bother you again!”

Buffy squinted at her. “All right. But if I ever see you again….I won’t hesitate to kill you.”

“What about….Spike?” Dru asked, looking at his body. “Won’t you get caught?”

“Not thinking of telling someone, are you?” Buffy asked suspiciously.

“No! I won’t tell a soul!”

“I….have a friend who runs an incinerator. He’ll help me cover--cover it up,” Buffy said, her voice cracking. “You’ll end up the same way if you ever come back here again.”

“I won’t! I promise!” Dru pleaded for her life.

“Get your clothes on and get the hell out of here!”

Dru quickly put on a simple pair of trousers and a t-shirt.

“Grab your shit and leave. Now. Before I change my mind…And keep in mind that I know people. If you even think of telling anyone about this, you‘ll pay. Even if I‘m behind bars.”

Dru backed away from Buffy with her bag. “Thank you for--”

“Don’t you dare thank me for anything, bitch. Get out of my sight before I put a hole through you.”

Drusilla frantically unlocked the door then ran out.

Buffy laughed, putting the gun down. She went to the door and locked it again.

Spike raised his head. “All clear?”

“Yep.” Buffy laughed. “She was about to piss herself!”

Spike stood up and laughed too. “And the Oscar goes to…“ He frowned at his stained t-shirt. “Damn, I loved this shirt. I think I got a bruise from the blank bullet…”

“I’ll buy you a new shirt,” Buffy smiled at him. “And I’m sorry about the bruise. It doesn’t hurt too much, does it?”

“No. Just hurts a bit. No worries.”

Spike took off the shirt (along with the now empty pack the blood had been in), wiped up the excess fake blood, then embraced her. “You were great. The false gun and blanks worked.”

“I love you so much. Drusilla got what she deserved. I wish I could have killed her though…”

“I know,” Spike said, just holding her. “I wish she were dead too. But this way was better. You were right.”

“Of course I was. I’m always right. You‘ll learn that through time.” Buffy grinned up at him, then gave him a kiss. “We make a damn good team.”

“Too right, pet. Speaking of which, we’d better do some teamwork and then make some tracks.”

Buffy nodded, regretfully leaving his warm body. They set the rest of the plan into action.

Spike went to the honor bar and took out a can of tomato juice. He went over and spilled some on the carpet where the fake blood had soaked in. Buffy took a trash bag out of her purse, then proceeded to throw the video tapes in.

Once all that was done, Buffy picked up the phone and dialed the front desk. Spike put on his duster and buttoned it up while Buffy waited for the clerk to answer.

In her best imitation of Dru, Buffy spoke, “’Ello, this is Drusilla Kilbourne in room 169. I have a family emergency and have to check out sooner than I expected.”

Spike had to bite his lip to keep from laughing at her faux Cockney accent. He put the gun, his t-shirt and the empty blood bag in the trash bag.

Buffy said, “Thank you. I must be off straight away. A friend of mine will drop off the room key. Oh, and I’m terribly sorry about this, but I spilled a container of tomato juice on the carpet. My friend will give you the money to have the carpet cleaned.”

Spike smiled at her, as he tied up the bag.

“Thank you so much. Goodbye.” Buffy hung up, then Spike started laughing out loud. “What?” she asked.

“That was the worst British accent I’ve ever heard, pet. No offense.”

“Well, Dru’s accent sounded fake to me. I think I did a good job. I’m not an impressionist, ya know.”

“You did just fine, Buffy.” Spike kissed her.

“Ok, let me get the stuff for you,” Buffy said. She went to her purse, she took out a pair of glasses and a knit cap, then handed them to Spike.

He put on the glasses and cap. Just in case anyone suspected something was amiss, they didn’t want him to be recognized that easily. The cap covered his platinum blonde hair.

Buffy fixed the cap, then stroked her hands down his face. “It’s really over. She can’t hurt us anymore.”

Spike took her left hand and kissed the inside of her wrist, feeling her pulse beneath his lips. “I hope so.”

Buffy sighed, wanting him right then and there. But they had to leave. She went back to her purse and gave Spike $150, which should be enough to have the carpet cleaned. “Give the clerk the money and the key, then meet me back at my house.”

“Message received and understood,” Spike said. They kissed again before she left the room with the trash bag.

Spike felt like a huge weight had been lifted from his shoulders. Drusilla was gone for good, and Buffy was safe. He didn’t feel like Atlas anymore, holding the world on his shoulders forever.

Buffy took the stairs, effectively avoiding anyone. She exited the hotel without incident. She and Spike had done it! They actually pulled it off. Dru believed every bit of it, and was out of their lives. Buffy couldn’t wait for Spike to meet her back at the house. There was so much time (actually only a week, but it seemed like an eternity) to make up for.

She raced to her car, threw the garbage bag in, then took off for home. She and Spike could have a nice little bonfire when he joined her. They had some things to work through, such as her remembering (vividly) seeing Spike and Dru in bed, but she loved him too much to give up on their relationship. Buffy would work on erasing that from her mind. Spike was obviously hurting too. The way he had cried in her arms shattered her heart.


Spike completed his task: Taking the key down to the front desk, giving them the money, and apologizing for the carpet stain. He smiled at the clerk amiably, trying not to let on how nervous he was.

Everything went smoothly, then Spike was safely out the door.

Even though everything seemed to be squared away, he still felt…empty. Yes, Buffy still loved him. But he didn’t believe he deserved her anymore. He was on an emotional roller coaster. The thought kept running through his mind: What if, when they tried to make love again, she had to stop? The picture of him and Dru too painful for her to bear?

He drove towards Buffy’s, knowing what she’d want to do, and not sure he was ready yet. Spike couldn’t stand it if Buffy told him that the memories were too painful.

----------------------------------------------------------


Earlier that night, outside of Buffy’s house…


“Spike, wait! Please don’t do this! We’ll think of something! We’ll think of a way to beat her without violence. I can’t lose you…please…” Buffy wept.

Spike stopped on the walkway, closing his eyes. He slowly turned around to face her. “There’s no other way…”

Buffy walked down the porch steps to him. “There’s always another way,” she said taking his shaking hands in hers. “Come inside. I will not lose you. I…an idea is forming in my brain as I speak. It’s just crazy enough to work. Please, let’s try it my way…”

Spike sighed, looking into her green eyes. The moonlight illuminated them, making them shine. “…ok. But…how can you even look at me, much less love me, after what I did? I should never have touched Dru, tapes or no tapes.”

A tear ran down her face. “I know that you’re the one I’m meant to be with. What I feel for you…it surpasses anything I’ve ever felt for anyone.”

“Buffy, you are an amazing woman…I really don’t deserve you.”

“Stop saying that. I love you. The fact that you let her…that you did those things to protect me, knowing how much you hated it, shows me how much you love me too.” Buffy leaned up and softly kissed him. Spike melted.

“Alright. Tell me your plan,” he said.

Buffy smiled through her tears and led him back into the house.


Buffy paced as she came up with the plan. They would scare the hell out of Dru, making her never want to come back to Sunnydale ever again.

“Ok, here’s what we’ll do. We’ll fake your death.”

“What?” Spike asked.

“I’ll pretend to shoot you and you’ll play dead. Drusilla will run off after that.”

“Buffy, that’s crazy. How would we ever pull that off?”

The wheels in her head were spinning. “We’ll fake it. The school has everything we need in the auditorium. We’ll go there and get what we need.”

“I don’t know…” Spike said doubtfully.

“It will work. I took drama in college too. I’ll make her believe it’s real. Come on, we have to work fast.”

Buffy ran to the kitchen to get a garbage bag, then met him in the foyer. “Meet me at the school parking lot.”

“Buffy, I still don’t know...Faking my death? Dru will never believe it.”

“Trust me. It will work. I read a story like this once. I know what to do.” She kissed him quickly, then went out the door.

Spike followed her.

“You take your car and I’ll take mine. When we get to the school, you stay in the car. I’ll go in.”

“O….Okay.” Spike went along with her. She seemed to know what she was doing. Hopefully, nothing would go wrong.


Buffy had the janitor let her in, making up an excuse about a project she was working on for her class. She got the gun, the blood packet, and blank bullets. Plus a few things for Spike to wear when it was over.

Buffy got back to the parking lot and went over the plan one more time with a dubious Spike. But he figured, what the hell? Why not try? He didn’t have any ideas that wouldn’t end in real tragedy.

They took off for the hotel in their separate cars.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Later…


Buffy waited on her front porch for Spike. The garbage bag of incriminating evidence was waiting in the backyard to be burned. It would stink to high Heaven, but they would be free.

Within a few minutes, his car pulled up in front of her house. She stood up and walked to the railing. Could they get past all of the pain? God, she wanted to. Buffy loved him more than anyone else in her life. They just had to get through this.

Every time her traitorous mind played the scene with him and Dru on his bed, she closed her eyes and told it to go away, replacing it with more pleasant images and memories.


Spike took a breath then got out of the car. They smiled at each other as he walked up the porch stairs. Buffy put her arms around him. They just stood there, holding each other for a few moments.

“We have a little bonfire to start,” Buffy said, giving his chin a kiss.

Spike nodded. “Yeah, let’s do this. I want those tapes to be gone for good.”

They went to the backyard. Buffy poured lighter fluid on the bag.

“Be careful,” Spike said. “Don’t want you to go up in flames along with the bag.”

“I will.” Buffy lit a match, threw it at the bag and jumped back. It caught fire immediately, burning bright.

“Eww,” Buffy covered her nose and mouth.

Spike tried not to breath through his nose. It was an acrid, nasty smell.

Buffy sidled up against him. Spike put an arm around her as they watched the fire burn. They stayed, fixed in place until the fire started to burn itself out.

She put her face against the crook of his neck and sighed. “Do you think she was telling the truth? That there are no more copies of the tape?”

“Yeah….I believe it. She was scared shitless. Dru thinks that you’re a psycho, she’ll stay away, like she said.”

“I would have liked to have taped it ourselves,” Buffy said. “That was the best night of my life, besides our first time in the backroom.”

They both wondered the same thing: Where do we go from here? They were both afraid that bad memories would get in the way of their love. But they couldn’t voice their fears to each other, not yet.

Buffy kissed him softly. “Let’s go inside. That awful smell is getting to me.”

“Yeah. I…I need to call my dad. To apologize and tell him I’ll be home in the morning.”

“Giles was really worried. It would be a good idea to call him.” She held his hand and walked up the back porch with him. “It will be okay now, Spike.”

He nodded. ‘I hope so,’ Spike thought.

They went into the house.


TBC…
Chapter 8: Over by PaganBaby
Chapter 8: Over


Spike dialed his home number.

“William?” Giles’ worried voice asked anxiously.

“Yeah, Dad, it’s me. I…I want to say that I’m sorry for what happened earlier. I feel terrible about it. I’ve been…I’ve been through a lot and you didn’t deserve what I did. I’m sorry.”

Giles sighed. “William, you have to stop seeing that woman.”

“I did. I broke it off tonight. After what happened, I knew that she was destroying me. It’s over between me and Drusilla.”

“Thank God…” Giles said with relief. “I’m sorry….I’m sorry that I didn’t do anything before, when I found out what she did to you. I should have put you in therapy….had her arrested…something.”

Spike still wasn‘t thrilled about his dad reading his personal journal, but let it go for now. “Don’t blame yourself, Dad. For tonight, I need to be alone. I’m…staying at a motel. But I’ll be home in the morning.”

“Alright, but I want us to have a long talk when you get home.”

Spike cleared his throat, he wasn’t looking forward to that talk, much less slipping in all of the lies into the conversation. “Yeah, I know we need to talk about all of it….Bye, Dad.”

“Goodbye, William.”

They hung up.

Spike sighed and leaned back against the couch.

Buffy rubbed his shoulder. “You did good, Spike. Is Giles okay?”

“Yeah, he said he was okay. I feel so bloody awful for pushing him against the wall…I was like a beast--out of my mind.”

“He loves you, he’ll understand that Drusilla was making you crazy. Do you…want something to drink, or anything?” she asked.

“No, I’m so bloody tired. Today has been exhausting.”

“I’m pretty tired too. You….want to go to bed?”

Spike nodded.

They went upstairs, taking their turns washing up in the bathroom.

Buffy waited for him in bed, in her nightgown.

Spike got into bed with her, wrapping his arms around her.

“The bad stuff is over, Spike. We can relax now.”

“I’m still nervous. I won’t believe it’s over for a while.”

Buffy started kissing his neck. “I missed you.”

“I…missed you too, pet.”

“Spike, maybe….you should talk to someone.”

“I’m talking to you…what do you mean?”

Buffy bit her lip. “I mean someone professional. Dru did horrible things to you. Things that I can’t help you with.”

“No, I’m not going to some sodding psychiatrist.”

“Spike, you need to talk to a therapist. She violated you in the worst way. Please, it will help you feel better.”

“No. Say I do go to a shrink, I’ll have to lie to keep you out of trouble. I can’t do that. The lies are piling up on each other. If I can‘t tell the truth to my therapist, then what good is it?”

“There are other ways you can vent your emotions and get some help. There are phone lines for teens in trouble, and the internet. There are so many chat rooms for teenagers that need help. No one will know it’s you. Please, try. For me?”

He sighed. “Okay….for you.”

Buffy hugged him. “I love you, baby. I just want you to get it all out and start to heal.”

“God….I feel like I’m in a bloody ‘After School Special’.”

She smiled at him, then kissed him. “I just want to make sure you feel better.”

“I’m fine,” Spike said petulantly.

“Spike,” she touched his face, “you broke down and cried when you came here to give me the note….”

He turned his face away from her. He felt ashamed for crying like a nancy-boy in front of her.

“Don’t be ashamed,” Buffy knew how he must feel about what happened. “I’m the woman you love, right?”

He nodded, his chin trembled.

“Never be afraid to show me how you’re feeling. You wouldn’t like it if I bottled up my feelings, would you?”

Spike closed his eyes. “I just feel so….weak and stupid. I didn’t want you to see that side of me.”

“Spike, I want to see every side of you.” Buffy stroked his face. “Whether you like it or not, I’m going to be with you forever. We’ll move in together, maybe get married someday….” His eyes widened. “Someday way, way in the future. Not unless it’s what we both want. Don’t freak out on me about the marriage comment. I’m not one of those woman who have to be married. We can just live in sin.”

She got a little smile out of him.

Spike kissed the bridge of her nose. “You always know what to say….Sin can be fun.”

Buffy kissed him. “Sin can be a lot of fun.” She instinctively knew that he needed time to get over what Dru put him through. She wouldn’t try to initiate sex, he had to be the one. When he was ready.

“Do you…want to….do it?” he asked.

“By it, you mean sex…yes. But being close to you again, feeling your arms around me….this is what I really need.”

He hugged her closer. “Thanks, pet. I do want you…it’s just…”

“Shhh,” she put a finger over his lips, then gave him a gentle kiss. “You don’t have to explain anything. I don’t care how long it takes. I want you to be comfortable and happy before we make love again. Just hold me.”

He sighed and rested against her warm body. “I love you so much, Buffy. I don’t know what I did to deserve someone like you…”

“I need you, Spike. You are the one that I’ve waited for my whole life….Let’s get some rest.” She gave him a light kiss on the mouth.

Spike smiled. “Yeah, okay.” He felt so bloody lucky to have her. She really did love him, not like that mental-case Drusilla. Buffy’s love was real and powerful. She would do anything for him. Anything to make him happy.

They cuddled up together and slept.


TBC….
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=9684