Things Change by lindsay
Summary: Buffy and her friends are the losers of the school, Spike and his friends are not. But when Buffy's cousin Faith comes to live with her will all their worlds be turned upside down? Read and see, don't forget to review!! Disclaimer: Nothing Buffy belongs to me except for Spike when i'm dreaming. Enjoy!
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: Yes Word count: 17746 Read: 26848 Published: 03/23/2005 Updated: 04/27/2005

1. Status by lindsay

2. Her Gift by lindsay

3. Bit by bit she's coming back by lindsay

4. Feels good by lindsay

5. Makeover makeover by lindsay

6. Amends by lindsay

7. What happened? by lindsay

8. Kicking demon ass by lindsay

9. 7 minutes in heaven by lindsay

10. Sweetest dreams by lindsay

11. The one by lindsay

12. Suspended by lindsay

13. Suspended 2 by lindsay

14. The plan by lindsay

15. Secret spot by lindsay

16. Scared by lindsay

17. THE LAST CHAP by lindsay

Status by lindsay
Buffy had her face down as she walked through the crowded corridors of Sunnydale High. She had moved there when her mother, Joyce, had passed away. Her father had been too haunted in L.A by the memories and had brought Buffy to sunny California. Buffy didn’t mind though. After she had returned to school at Hemery High two weeks after the death she’d withdrawn into herself. Knowing she would be leaving at the end of that school year she didn’t care that she lost her popularity when she stopped hanging in the in crowd. They were too superficial for her anyways, it was always clothes this and make up that. Not one of her “best friends” had offered their condolences.

She stopped caring about fashion and looks and spent her days and nights drawing and painting. It was the only thing that helped her get through it all. Her once friends started calling her a freak but she just ignored them. Her once weekly shopping sprees at the mall stopped and she decided to let her blond hair grow out to it’s natural color, brown. She ceased using her contacts and started wearing her glasses again. Her clothes were soon out of date, she had become what she used to fear the most….being a geek!!!

When she moved at the end of the year she had no one to say goodbye too, she’d already severed all the ties she had. She’d left a single white rose on her mother’s tombstone and said goodbye to L.A.

When she first started school at Sunnydale in grade 10 she was immediately befriended by Willow and Xander. Their bond becoming one of best friends quickly, seeing as how no one else was gonna talk to the “Scooby Gang.” It was a nickname given to them by the popular kids, referring to them as dogs. She’d only been there for a year and she hated the place, the people and the teachers. Well the librarian, Giles, as she called him, was great. Buffy’s dad wasn’t around a lot because he had “important business to take care of” all the time. Buffy knew he was sleazing it up with girls almost as young as her and that it was too hard for him to look at her, she reminded him too much of Joyce. Giles had soon become a surrogate father. Letting her stay in the library after it closed so she had some company while she drew. He always had a kind word for her and the two kids who had befriended her. Xander often slept in his quest house when his father would go on a drinking binge and try to hurt him. Giles didn’t have to say it but they all knew that if Xanders dad ever succeeded in laying one finger on the boy he’d let the “Ripper” come out of hibernation. He related to these children well even if he couldn’t talk to his own son or daughter, William or Spike it would seem these days and Dru, and often humored them with tales from his past. Giles had made Spike swear not to breathe a word of Xanders predicament when he had come down the stairs to see a member of the Scooby gang sitting at his table having breakfast and let out a loud “What in bleedin’ hell are you doing here whelp?”. He had promised his dad though and didn’t utter a word about it even though “the whelp” was over much more often lately.

She was so lost in thought she didn’t see the foot sneak out in front of her before it was too late. Falling to the ground rapidly she was lucky enough to stop the marble floor from smashing her face by shooting out her hands lightning quick. She picked herself up and turned around, standing face to face with Harmony Kendall, bitch extrordinaire.

“Oops I didn’t see you Fluffy is what I would say if I hadn’t seen you. But we both know that would be a lie.” She said laughing, her friends Cordelia and Fred giggled too, along with a few stragglers that were emptying their lockers for the weekend.

Buffy was seething with anger but held her tongue and her fist. Since she could remember her mom had enrolled her in every kind of self defense and martial arts class she could, telling her daughter “A girl can never be too strong.” Buffy had quickly mastered every one she took and had even gone to regionals and won 9 years in a row. Only her close friends knew that though.

“It’s okay.” Buffy muttered softly, gathering her books. She looked up to see Spike walking towards them. He walked up to Harmony and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before noticing the books strewn in front of Buffy. He leaned down and helped her finish picking them up, catching her eyes for a second. Before he could ask if she was alright she took off, not turning around once.

Harmony glared at Spike, not believing he had just helped that loser. “Spike what the hell was that?” she demanded, crossing her arms over her chest.

Spike was really tired of the stupid bint and her incessant nagging but she was great for a lay and she was the only one in the popular crowd who had been single when he joined them. His best friend Gunn was with Fred and Angel was dating Cordy so she’d been the obvious choice.The other two birds weren’t bad when Harm or Angel weren’t around but like them they didn’t want to lose their high social status. They all felt bad for Buffy and Fred and Cordy had tried on several occasions to apologise when they felt no one would be watching but somehow Angel and Harmony would always pop up out of nowhere.

“That was me being humane luv’” a smirk came to his face, “You should give it a whirl sometime.”

Harmony stalked away, Fred and Cordelia rolled their eyes at him before following her. “Here we go again.” Fred muttered as they went in search of the over dramatic blond, leaving Spike standing alone. ‘I never noticed how pretty Buffy’s eyes are.’ He shrugged the thought away and went to meet Gunn.

The more you guys review the faster and possibly better i'll write. So review review review and I'll do my best not to dissapoint you. Thanx
Her Gift by lindsay
Buffy walked through her front door and was surprised to see her father home, sitting on the couch in the living room. She hadn’t seen him in the last month because of an extended business trip. Walking over to him she placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

Hank smiled up at her wondering what had happened to the perky 15 year old girl she had been. She was so withdrawn now. She didn’t care what she looked like or that she was constantly being tormented at school. The Buffy he had raised would have mouthed off at anyone who pissed her off if they were lucky. Usually she’d kick the crap out of them. He smiled briefly remembering all the times she’d been suspended for breaking some guys nose or kicking one in the nuts if he was too grabby. She was gorgeous, she reminded him of Joyce. He knew the reason she’d let herself go was because she’d told him once that if she’d spent less time being obsessed with her looks and popularity she would have had more memories of her and her mom. Hank could relate to his daughter in some ways. After his wife had passed he’d spent a whole month lying in bed and letting himself go. Then one day he realized Joyce wouldn’t have wanted that. She probably wouldn’t approve of the bed hopping habits he’d taken on either but he couldn’t help it. He knew Joyce wouldn’t have wanted her sparkling Buffy to go into hiding. One of the last things she had said to him was how proud of her she was, “Buffy shines, she brings light to every dark room she enters. It’s her gift, don’t ever let her lose that Hank.”

Hank loved his daughter more than anything but he knew that there was a rift between them that could never be sewn shut. He’d let Buffy hide her true self for too long. He didn’t necessarily want her to give up the life she was leading now. She was getting good marks in school and she finally had real friends. She also wouldn't be so cruel to the less popular kids now that she knew what it was like to be one. He just didn’t want her to forget that she was beautiful on the outside too. He also hated that she wouldn’t defend herself. That’s where Faith came in, her and Buffy hadn't seen each other since Joyces last birthday. Faith was going to be shocked at the "new buffy". Maybe shocked enough to say something, even do something about it Hank thought hopefully.

“Buffy honey we have to talk. Sit down please.”
She sat across from him on the chair.
“I’ll be gone for another business trip soon.” He searched her face for a sign of anger or disappoint and it scared him more then anything that she just looked blank, no emotions in her eyes.
With a deep breath he continued. “It’s for a year sweetheart. I’ll be opening up a new company overseas and doubling my profits. That’s why I’ve asked your cousin Faith to move in with you while I’m gone.”

Faith was 19 years old, two years older then Buffy and had already graduated so she wouldn’t be going to school with her. Faith was Buffy’s hero growing up and Hank knew that much of his daughters spunk for life come from being around her. He was hoping Faith could bring it out in her again.

Buffy just looked at him for a moment before a huge smile lit her face. “Wicked. I haven’t seen her in ages. When is she coming?”

“Tomorrow night. I’ll be leaving after she gets here. I want you to take her to the Bronze and show her a good time.”

“But Da…”

He cut her off. “No but dads baby, it’s a good place to get to know people and since she’s new and doesn’t know anyone it’s the least that you can do.”

Buffy sighed a got up. “Fine.” She answered in defeat. She walked up the stairs to her room and felt something she hadn’t felt since her mom died, excitement.

Dont forget to review if you want more......=)
Bit by bit she's coming back by lindsay
Buffy had just kissed her dad goodbye in the driveway. She’d lost track of time in the library. Reading books on the supernatural, especially a vampire called William the bloody was a secret passion of hers and she didn’t know why. She’d run home just in time to see her dad put the last of his suitcases in the taxi van that was waiting to bring him to the airport. He gave her a credit card that had no limits and told her to fax him all the bills that came in. He hugged her close for a minute before getting in the car and telling he loved her. He promised to call as often as possible. Both he and Buffy knew she wouldn’t be getting many phone calls from him.

She watched him get whisked away and ran into her house, wanting to see her cousin. Not two seconds after she walked through the door did she hear the familiar voice.

“Who the fuck are you?” Hank hadn’t mentioned anything about another girl staying with them and then her hand flew to her mouth. “Buffy?”

The smaller simply nodded and looked down at her feet. Faiths heart bled for her. Where had the real Buffy gone, who was this imposter standing before her? Shaking those thoughts away she hugged her cousin to her, vowing to bring back the cousin she remembered.

“So how have you been B?”
“Pretty good I quess.”
“You can look me in the yes ya know, I’m not gonna bite you.” She urged softly.
Buffy raised her eyes and smiled. “Ya tell that to all your ex’s.”
Faith laughed, ‘So the Buffy she knew was still in there somewhere, now I just gotta bring her out.’
“So your dad told me about the Bronze. I was thinking we could hit it up at around 8 tonight. You wanna invite your friends?”
Buffy shook her head. “Xander and Willow are both busy tonight, they can’t make it.”Buffy lied. She didn’t want to have to explain to Faith that she’d begged them to come but they’d refused. She didn’t blame them though, the last time they’d gone Angel and Harmony had “accidentely” spilled their drinks over their heads. They hadn’t gone back since, Buffy’s blood boiled at the memory. She didn’t know how but she’d get Harmony back one day.

Faith saw the anger flick across Buffy’s face and she knew there was more to it than let but decided to let it go. Buffy would open up when she was ready too, if not Faith would make her by tomorrow.

“I’m glad you’re here.” The words were said so softly Faith almost didn’t hear them.
“Me too B, me too. Now lets go get ready, we only have another hour and a half before we split and I need to sexy you up.”

Faith laughed at the way Buffy’s eyes popped and she dragged her up the stairs. Buffy couldn’t help but think that things were about to change.

Faith tried diligently for 20 minutes to find a way to do Buffy’s mid-back length hair before grabbing a pair of scissors off her bureau and cutting a large chunk off. Buffy had screamed and she’d been sure that her little cousin was gonna pass out. “Don’t worry B we’ll fix this up tomorrow okay?”

Buffy could only nod her head, she didn’t know what Faith had in mind but she knew it was going to be a very interesting weekend.

Faith pulled her hair into a messy bun and was about to do her makeup when Buffy said “Faith, you just cut off half my fucken hair, I’m not letting you touch my face tonight okay?”

Faith just smiled and let the lipstick go. Buffy was getting her nerve back, bit by bit. She let Buffy go to room and pick out what she was gonna wear, even though all her clothes were outdated and tacky. ‘I’ll take care of that tomorrow too’ Faith thought with an evil grin as she slipped into a tight pair of jeans and a tight black top.

“Ready B?” Faith hollered from the bottom of the stairs. Buffy came bounding out of her room in an old baggy pair of blue jeans and a ill-fitting long sleeved blue top. Faith sighed inwardly, ‘I’ve got a lot of things to do tomorrow’. They walked out of the house hand in hand and headed for the Bronze.

Spike and Harmony were dancing together. He just wasn’t feeling it tonight. She’d spent the whole day making him apologise for what he’d said the day before and it was really brassin’ him off. Even the make up sex had been more annoying then anything else. He looked over at Gunn who was sitting a table, talking quietly with Fred. It seemed much more appealing than staying there and having Harmony dance fuck him in front of everyone so he excused himself and joined them. It didn’t take her long to find another guy to dance with, he didn’t care though, he didn’t like her enough to be jealous.

“Hey guys, this a private talk or can anyone join in?” he asked jokingly.
“Anyone’s welcome unless it’s Angel or Harmony.” Fred said in an angry tone shocking both the men.
“Fred pet, something the matter?” Spike had never heard the tiny brunette so bothered.
“I’m just really sick of acting like a bitch just to be popular. I had more friends and better friends before I jumped up the social ladder when I started dating Gunn.”
Gunn looked upset for a moment before she went on. “Not that I’d ever give up dating you sweetie, but I wouldn’t mind ditching Angel and Harm. Even Cordy’s sick of them and Angels her boyfriend.” Fred was speaking ultra fast, she did that when she was nervous. “I just don’t want to be picked on anymore.” She finished.

“None of us do pet, that’s why we do the things we do.” Spike had bleached his hair and made his style punk-ish. He’d also changed his attitude. He’d been a real geek in London. With brown curly hair, glasses and far too many clothes that ended with the word tweed he saw coming to America as his chance to change. And change he did, from his looks to his sweet demeanor. He changed. All of them had been lost in their own thoughts. Each wanting out of the horrible circle they were in but none wanting to go back to being picked on and laughed. Although they were the “main” crowd Angel and Harm had “people in waiting” that would eagerly replace them and make their lives a living hell when Harmony came rushing over.

“Look who just walked in guys.” Running a hand along Spikes thigh she pointed them towards the bar.

Fred sighed and tried to stop Harmony from doing anything. “Why are you even gonna waste your time on her Harm, didn’t you say she was beneath you?”

“Well that was before she came to MY club and decided to bring some ho with her.” She stated.

“That’s funny luv’ I don’t remember you showing us the deed to this place.”

Harmony glared at her boyfriend, ‘what’s his deal lately?’, “Whatever Spike.” She picked up the bottle of water she had and stalked over to Buffy and Faith.

Faith narrowed her eyes at the approaching girl. She looked like a bitch. She saw Buffy turn around and look at her.

“What are you doing here Fluffy?”

“Her name’s Buffy.” Faith interjected coldly.

“Ya whatever.” The bimbo focused her eyes on Buffy again. “I asked you a question.” She was practically yelling and people where beginning to stare.

“I’m just showing my cousin around, she just moved here and…” Buffy didn’t even have time to finish the sentence as Harmony’s hand went up and poured water all over her head. Faith went to hit her but Buffy put a small hand on her shoulder. She didn’t know if it was because she’d just had enough or if it was because having her cousin around reminded her of who she used to be but something gave her the courage for what she did next.

She closed her hand into a fist and let a punch go that would have made Mike Tyson proud. Harmony went flying and landed on her ass, she was out cold. Buffy didn’t have time to register what happened because her cousin grabbed her and they bolted. Neither one noticing the small smile that played on a certain bleached blonde's face.


Okay i promised myself i wouldn't write more unless i get at least 10 reviews. I need the inspiration guys come on. I promise you lots of spuffy goodness if you feed my ego =)
There's another chapter just begging to be posted.
Feels good by lindsay
Thanx to gypsy_jin, bex makes you fly, kimber, cordykitten, seraiza and soizic for leaving reviews, you guys are great. If you keep them coming I’ll keep the chapters coming as fast as I can. I’d like at least 5 per chapter, belive it or not it does help me write.

Spike watched her leave with the brown haired stranger who was pretty but not his type. He glanced over at Fred and Gunn and noticed that they were trying to hide their smiles too. People were swarming all around his girlfriend, he stayed where he was. Turning to Gunn and chuckling he said “How knew that tiny girl was such a spitfire huh?”.

Although it was not directed to her Fred was the one who spoke up. “I think it’s about time. We’ve been treating that poor girl like crap for a little over a year now for no real reason. Harmony deserved more then what she got!” she said firmly until she cracked up and added “She’ll be out of school for at least a week trying to hide the black eye I’m sure she has.” All three of them continued talking like this until someone shouted out “She’s waking up!”

Each one of them sighed as Spike muttered “I should be a bloody actor.” He pushed his way through the crowd, his friends at his side. “Harm baby, you okay. How many fingers am I holding up?” She was too dense to realise that he was holding up his middle finger and answered (after a moments hesitation). “One Spike, I got hit, I’m not stupid.” He had to bite his tongue to keep from lashing out at her and calmy replied “I was just worried baby, you had me scared.” ‘I should get a bleedin’ award for this performance.’ Her eyes turned from angry to loving and back to angry. “I’m gonna get that bitch, she hurt my face. Nobody hurts my face!”she seethed. Spike sighed. ‘Of course she would be concerned about her looks, what else does she think about?’ He was starting to lose his patience wit her and didn’t know how much longer he could be with her, even if it meant getting kicked out of the in crowd. ‘Hope Buffy’s ready for a war, cuz that’s what she’s started.’ He didn’t know why but he was worried about her, he thought about her eyes again but quickly let that thought go when Harmony demanded that he drive her home.

Faith was getting ice from the freezer to put on Buffy’s hand. She walked back into the living room where she was sitting and held out the cold compress she’d made. Buffy took it and smiled gratefully as Faith sat next to her on the couch.
“Felt good huh B?”
Buffy stayed quiet for a few moments before giving a simple reply.
“Ya.” She was smiling.
Faith looked at her cousin. She knew Buffy would never be the bitch she’d been before Joyces death again and was glad. But that didn’t mean she couldn’t bring back the fashion sensical, self assured and happy Buffy. She’d already seen that the Buffy who knew how to take care of herself was still there, just beneath the surface. Her mind flashed to the episode from earlier that night and couldn’t help but giggle when she remembered the blond girls look of shock. Buffy, knowing what she was thinking about soon joined in the laughter.

After a while Buffy said goodnight to Faith and excused herself for bed, promising she’d go out with Faith tomorrow, not knowing what was in store.

Faith had just turned off the T.V when there was a soft knocking at the door. She opened it and saw a real hottie, he wasn’t her type but that didn’t mean she didn’t have eyes.

“Um, can I help you or do you just like to randomly knock on peoples doors at one in the morning.” Faith was only teasing and he visibly relaxed.
“I go to school with Buffy.” He explained.
“Oh come on in then, what can I do for you?”
He stepped inside the house and his eyes fell on a large picture hanging on the staircase wall. There was 3 people in it. One was an older woman, good looking for her age and a man that he assumed was the womans husband. His noticed the girl in the middle then and drew in a breath. ‘Must be Buffy’s sister or something.’ She was stunning. Tanned, golden skin,big green eyes, like Buffy’s he noted, a brilliant smile and a sexy mane of golden hair.

Faith saw the stranger ogling the family picture, well ogling the Buffy that was in it, and smiled.

“So is there a reason you’re here tiger?”
Spike turned around and blushed, he was busted. “Can I ask why Buffy isn’t in this picture? I mean it’s obviously a family portrait.”
Faith’s eyes widened. He had no idea that it was Buffy in the picture before she let herself go and decided not to give him any info. “I think you should ask Buffy that yourself stud. So what are you here for?” she asked again, eager to get him to go so she could start working on her plan.
“Oh, she dropped this at the Bronze after knocking Harmony out.” He said and held up a wallet.
“Thanx.” She grabbed it from him. “How do you know that cunt?”
“She’s my girlfriend” he answered looking away.
Faith had a feeling he disliked the bimbo as much as she did and said thank you again before closing the door and walking up to Buffy’s room, a pair of large scissors in her hands and a gleefully wicked smile on her face.

PLEASE REVIEW TO KEEP THE CHAPTERS COMING FAST!!!
Makeover makeover by lindsay
Thanx to gypsy_jin, bex makes you fly, kimber, cordykitten, seraiza and soizic for leaving reviews, you guys are great. If you keep them coming I’ll keep the chapters coming as fast as I can. I’d like at least 5 per chapter, belive it or not it does help me write.

You guys are great. Sorry that the last chapter was short but I wanted summarize what happened after Harmony got knocked on her ass (which I wish had really happened in the show lol) so I could get to the “fun chapter”. Thanx to gypsy_jin, bex makes you fly, buffyandspikeforever for reviewing the last chapter, please keep it up you guys are my muses =).


Buffy woke the next morning and let out a blood curdling scream “Noooooooooooooo!”.
Faith was sitting in the middle of her floor with every piece of Buffy’s clothing cut into tiny pieces. “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?”. She was close to hyperventilating.

Faith just smiled and answered sweetly “Don’t sweat it B, were going shopping. This should have been done quite a while ago.” She answered glacing down at a pair of what used to be dingy overalls and shuddering. “Were going shopping, be ready in a half an hour.” She left the room stepping over pieces of what once were Buffy’s wardrobe.

Buffy had no choice. She had to go back to school tomorrow and she couldn’t go naked. She hopped in the shower, washed and rinsed quickly and dried off. When she got back to her room she saw a pair of Faiths jeans and a baby blue tank top on the bed. With no choice in the matter she threw them on and glanced in her mirror. ‘Maybe I won’t kill Faith after al’ she mused. She had to admit she looked decent. In the last 2 years she’d forgotten she had curves. She pulled her butchered hair into a ponytail, hoping that the salon would fit her in today, and ran downstairs to look for the glasses she’d left by the couch last night.
“Fuck not those too Faith.” She looked at the pile of broken glass her cousin had just made by stepping on them and bit back a nasty comment as she was handed her pair of contacts.

“Yup those too B. Look I know you’re probably pissed at me for what I’ve done BUT I’m doing it because I love you!”

“You’re destroying everything I own because you love me?” Buffy said exasperated.
“Well ya, why else would I be doing it?”

Both girls laughed and Buffy knew that she wouldn’t be mad at Faith for long.
“Look Buffy, this isn’t you. You used to be happy, you used to care about how you looked and you used to take care of bitches like that Bimbo from last night all the time. Why are you holding back?”
“I used to have a lot of things, I used to have a mom.” Buffy answered quietly and Faiths heart broke and she went to her cousin and hugged her tight.
“Your mom never would have wanted you to change. Well maybe the whole being a bitch part but the rest of you was fine. She loved you the way you were.”
Buffy could only nod her head, she’d never thought of it that way and it was true. Joyce had never liked her attitude with the less popular but she was always proud that her daughter was self assertive and got what she wanted when she wanted it. She used to call Buffy her shining star.

Stepping away from Faith, a look of new resolve in her eyes she said “You’re right. Lets jet so I can get to the salon and get some shopping in too.”

Faith gave a smile and followed her out the door, glad that she’d been able to show Buffy a few truths in such a short time. ‘Watch out Sunnydale high, Buffy’s back and your gonna be in trouble’ Faith thought as she closed the door behind them.


“Oh my god princess thank god you came to me, there’s so much to do.” Lorne who had been the stylist appointed to Buffy rambled. “So much potential! I was thinking honey blond hair with some lighter streak and a just past the shoulder cut with long layers….and I’ll do youe eyebrows for free. Really honey what have you been thinking?”

Faith snorted and Buffy shot her a dirty look. “Sorry B but he’s right.”

“Oh I’m always right when it comes to beautiful things, you know you should probably come in for a facial pudding pop.”

This stopped Faith fast and it was Buffy’s turn to chuckle. ‘Serves her right’ she thought smugly.

“OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!”
“Cut it out cupcake were almost done here.” Lorne chided, plucking the last of the stray hairs from Buffy’s brow.

“Can I see now?”

Faith and Lorne had decided to with hold mirrors during the makeover. Looking quickly at each other they both nodded their head in agreement and turned Buffy around to face the huge wall mirror.

She gasped. Instead of the withdrawn, plain girl she had become she was the stylish, outgoing Buffy she had been hiding “I love it guys” she squealed and gave both Lorne and Faith tight hugs. After paying for the work (thanx to Daddy’s no limit ‘I’m sorry I’m a bad father so I’ll give this to you out of guilt’ credit card and promising Lorne that no one else would touch her except for him they went to the food court to grab a bite to eat before going on their spree.

“So what you thinking ‘bout B?” Faith said between bites of her burger and fries.
“I was just thinking that it feels nice to be back again. I know I’m not the same person I was two years ago and I’m grateful for that. I really was a bitch.” She flinched at the self admission. “But I’m starting to see that’s a really good thing. I mean I’ve sat back and taken too much shit from the assholes around here, so have my friends. I cant just sit back and let it happen anymore, ya’ know?”

“I undestand B. It’s about time too might I add.” Faith was ecstatic, she loved her cousin and didn’t want her to go through any more than what she already had. Buffy had spent the whole two hours it had taken to “fix her up” in the salon to tell her all about Willow and Xander, who seemed really nice, and about what she’d had to deal with from the “cool kids”. Her eyes had been scanning the crowd while she was thinking and she spotted the good looking blond boy from the night before. She waved at him and signalled him over, wanting to see what happened when he saw Buffy.

“Who you waving at Faith?”
“Someone I met last night.”
“Huh.”
“Oh, you dropped your wallet at the Bronze last night and some guy you go to school with dropped it off. He’s a real stud muffin too. She explained, she’d forgotten all about it till she saw him walk in.

Spike had just walked in when he spotted Buffy’s cousin waving him over. He grabbed Gunn and walked over.

“Hey there, thanx again for last night, who’s your friend?”
“No problem, this is Gunn.” Spike looked down at the blonde girl who had not said a word and his heart stopped. It was the angel from the picture he’d seen last night.
“You must be Buffy’s sister, I’m Spike and this is my friend Gunn.” He offered his hand to her.
Buffy was stunned. Spike Giles was talking to her. More importantly he didn’t recognise her, that’s why he was being nice. Angered at the thought that he was only being polite because he had no idea who she was she offered her hand to him and looked him in the eyes.
“Actualy I know who you are Spike. We’ve met plenty of times.”
He looked confused and she liked it.
“Is that right pet? I think I would remember a pretty girl like you. You must have me mistaken.”
‘Oh my god, he thinx I’m pretty.’ The happiness at his statement quickly dissipated and reality came crashing back.
“Maybe the bleach has gotten to your head.”
Faith and Gunn snorted at the same time, enjoying the show between the blondes.
“Fine.” He took a step back. “Even if I did forget meeting a pretty face I’m sure I would remember meeting a bitch.”
Faith kept her mouth shut although it was hard, she wanted to see what Buffy’s next move was, she noticed Gunn lower his eyes at Spike, obviously not too thrilled at the way he was talking to this girl. Spike didn’t know why he was getting so pissed off with the bint as he continued to look into her eyes he felt a vague sense of recogniton but brushing it away.
“Well maybe we could call your ho bag girlfriend in here so I could smash her face again and jog your memory. Buffy doesn’t have a sister, I AM Buffy.”

Faith held in her smile, Gunn’s eyes popped and Spike blanched.
‘No wonder she’s being a bitch, me and “mine” have been tormenting her for over a year now.’ He was just about to apologise when she got up and walked away. Faith gave the boys a shrug and followed her.

“Gunn what the fuck just happened?”
“Looks like we’ve got ourselves an enemy buddie. Honestly I don’t think I want to be on the receiving side of her vengeance.”
“Call Fred and Cordy, we have to talk.”
Spike’s eyes never left the blond as she sashayed away, she was mesmerizing and he had a plan.


“Fuck Buffy I think you bought out every store there.” Faith said as she dropped the mountain of bags next to the other mountain of bags on Buffy’s bed.
“Ya well I had some catching up to do.” She gave Faith a bright smile and they began unloading her new, well, new everything.

“What do you mean Buffy’s hot?” Cordy asked.
“I mean she’s bleeding gorgeous Queen C.” He used the nickname with a loving tone though, she never took offence when he said it.
“I can’t believe it.”
“I can.” He replied softly remembering her beautiful eyes.
“Wow, I mean wow!”

Fred and Gunn had remained silent during the whole time Spike had explained the run in with Buffy and her cousin. Fred occasionally looked at her boyfriend when she thought Spike was over embellishing the story only to have him nod that it was true. Suddenly Cordy started laughing.

“What’s so funny pet?” Spike didn’t see the humor.
After getting her breath back Cordy explained. “All this time we’ve been bitches and assholes because we were scared to lose our popularity and be losers again.” The laughter started up again.

“Uh ya pet, what’s your point?” He was getting annoyed.
“Well now I wish I had her courage. I never stood up to anyone until I started dating Angel because I knew I had the protection of the popular kids. I actually envy her.” The others got what she was saying and laughed with her until she pulled out her cell phone.

“What are you doing Cordy?” Fred asked.
“Something I should have done a long time ago, something I hope you guys do too. I’m breaking up with popularity.” Everyone stood quietly, wanting to see what she meant. She dialled a number and after a moment started talking.

“Hi Angel, you busy?”
Everyone was so quiet that they could hear his answers.
“Ya I am make it quick okay baby.”
“Don’t worry, I will. It’s over.”
“WHAT? You inconsiderate whore, I made you who you are!”
“Oh I know, that’s why I cant stand you.”
“I’ll never let you back in Cordy, you’ll never be respected by anyone without me!” he roared.
“Maybe so but at least I can respect myself again.” And with that she flicked her phone closed.
“So you guys in or not? Friends forever or enemies?”

“Friends forever.” They chorused and Spike made his own phone call to Harmony.

“So what do we do now?” Fred asked. She wasn’t looking forward to be being tormented again but was relieved at the same time that she didn’t have to pretend anymore, she knew her man felt the smae way. None of them were bad people, they just didn't have their priorities straight.
“Now we make it up to a certain blonde girl and her friends.” Spike said.
“If they let us.” Gunn added.
“If they let us.” Spike echoed, not knowing why he was hoping against hope that they would, especially the blond with the pretty eyes. “So this is what we do.” he began as they all sat down and listened.


PLEASE LEAVE SOME REVIEWS GUYS, IT MEANS A LOT TO ME!!!
Amends by lindsay
Buffy was petrified as she looked herself over in the mirror looking at what Faith had done to her.
She wore tight, back leather pants with a red tube top that didn’t leave much to the imagination. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail with some loose strands framing her face. Her cousin had kept the make up to a minimum and for that he was grateful. Her eyes were lightly outlined with black eyeliner giving off a smoky look. Her lashes had been curled and lengthened with the magic of mascara. She wore only a sheer lip gloss and it made her mouth look like it was lightly coated in diamonds. To finish it off she wore the simple silver cross her mother had left for her.

“I can’t do this Faith, I cant leave this house.”
“You can and you will. There’s no time to change cuz you’re meeting Xander and Willow and I so don’t wanna have to call your Dad to tell him you’re skipping school the first day that he’ not around!”

Buffys eyes widened. She wouldn’t do that….would she? She didn’t wanna chance it and grabbed her schoolbag throwing Faith a dirty look although it was filled with love. It was the second week of the new school year and the first day off her new life.

“Wish me luck.” She said and left the house.
“Don’t need to B, you know what to do.” Faith replied to no one as she watched Buffy round the corner.

Buffy saw Will and Xand and walked over, taking a deep breath.
“Hey guys.”
“Oh my goddess.” Willow screeched looking at her best friend. This girl was a far cry from the one she’d met over a year ago. Xander could only stare open mouthed.

“You like?” Buffy asked her friend nervously.
“You look hot Buffy, I mean, I always knew you were pretty but WOW!”
Buffy sighed in relief.
“Thanx Wills, good to know.” Willow did not like the look on her friends face. “I’m giving you a makeover too, you’ll be sleeping at my house tonight.”
“Ummmmm, no?” Willow asked hopefully.
“Oh ya!” Buffy answered laughing.
Willow knew better than to argue with Buffy and reluctantly gave in.
“Fine but can I ask why the big change?”
“Because were better then those high and mighty pricks Will and we are gonna show them why!”
Xander finally found his voice again. “She’s right Willow. We’ve sat around and been fucked around by those guys for too long. I say we do this. I say we show ‘em who we really are!”
Willow had never seen Xander so enthused before and agreed with what he was saying.
“Good, the two people I want to take care of the most are Angel and Harmony. I’m pretty sure that the others just follow what they say because they’re just as scared of them as we are!”

“That’s a pretty good call.” A foreign voice interrupted. The three friends looked up to see Fred, Gunn, Cordy and Spike standing beside them. Fred was the first to speak.

“I know we have a lot of making up to do but trust us when we say that we wanna get back at them just as much as you do.”

Buffy couldn’t help but smile at the girls nervous rant, ‘Must be a nervous habit’ she deducted and couldn’t help noticing the way Cordy was checking Xander out.
“You guys want in? Fine, but you follow what I say.”
All of them agreed. Buffy knew that she would come to like Fred, Gunn and Cordy quickly but was weary of Spike.
“I assume you two ditched your other halves?” she directed the question to Cordy and Spike. When they nodded their yes’s she went on. “You guys do have a lot of making up to do and it’s not gonna be easy but you’ll find the three of us are more forgiving then the people you used to hang around with.” She didn’t have it in her heart to shut out people that were coming to her for help, she got that from her mom and knew her friends well enough to know that they were the same way. She couldn’t believe that they wanted to hang around her and her pals. Almost as if reading her mind Spike spoke up.
“I know it all seems surreal luv’ but the truth of the matter is that none of us liked being that way to you guys, it just sorta came with popular package, ya know?”
His eyes were pleading with her to understand, eyes so blue she could drown in them. He ran a hand through his sleeked back hair and she fought the urge to touch it. It looked so soft but put the thought in the back part of her mind that was labelled “Bad Buffy!!!”. This was going to be an interesting year.
“Ya I understand.” She answered looking each one of them in the eyes as she spoke. “Meet up with us at lunch for a start, let the other kids know you’re not really as bad as you seem.” And with that she walked away with her two best friends that were still in shock at what was going on, leaving their possibly new friends alone to digest what was going on.

Will, Xan and Buffy had study hall just before lunch, it gave them a chance to talk about what was going on.

“Look Buffy I’m all up for knocking down these assholes from their self made pedestals but I really don’t see how where gonna do it.” The brown haired boy said confused.

Buffy looked long and hard at her two friends before starting to speak.
“I’m only gonna explain this once to you. You are not losers, none of us are. We have god hearts and we care about people. All we have to do is stand up to the people who walk all over us and others will follow.” She thought of Spike and his friends. “Some people have already started to see things differently and I think having four of the most popular people in this school on our side is really gonna’ help.”
“How is it gonna help Buffy?” Willow interjected.
“They know Angel and Harmony’s little secrets, they also know what makes them tick. Everything they tell us can help us bring the King and Queen down. I’m not sure how or when but things are gonna change real soon.”
“Why do you think we can trust them?” Xander asked.
Buffy looked down at the book she was supposed to be reading. She’d never told them about her life before her mother had died, it was gonna shock them, they’d never even seen a picture of the old Buffy.
“Because I used to be them, I used to be popular.”
Willow’s eyes widened and Xander, thinking it was a joke burst into very unmanly giggles. Willow poked him in the rib. “She’s not joking Xan.” Xander stopped suddenly to look at Buffy who looked ashamed of herself.
“She’s right Xan, I’m not joking, I used to be the same type of person they were. I know it doesn’t excuse it but I did always feel bad for the people I mistreated but I didn’t want to be a loser, or what I considered to be a loser then. My views seemed to have changed a bit since then.”
Although her friends seemed disappointed that she’d never told them any of that before, Buffy could see that they understood and still loved her.
“Well you have my sword fair maiden” Xander offered her with a smile.
“Thanx guys, now lets try to get some actual studying done before we go to lunch.

She tried hard, she really did but she couldn’t stop herself from letting her thoughts wander to Spike. Something about that guy made her all….tingly? She didn’t know if that was the right word but she knew the feeling made her uneasy and she’d have to be on guard around him. After all you don’t jut get a crush on a guy who’s been laughing at you since you can remember and who’s been dating the devil disguised in the form of Harmony….did you? She made a note to ask him about why he didn’t talk to his father anymore and wondered if it had anything to do with shipping his sister Dru overseas to a private boarding school when they had been so close.

The bell rang and the three walked to the cafeteria, not sure what to expect. They sat in silence expecting them not to show up when they walked in. Xander waved them over and they sat down next to them. The cafeteria was buzzing about it.

“Hey y’all.” Fred said breaking the awkward silence. “I was thinking that maybe we could get to know each other a bit by telling everyone a little about ourselves.”
Buffy looked at her and smiled. They were really trying, she liked that and the girl continued. “Well I’m Fred and I moved here from texas when I was ten. I’m really a big science geek and I love reading. I met Gunn two years ago when we teamed up to do our science project and we’ve been together ever since. Also I’m real sorry for how I’ve acted towards you guys.” When she was done Cordy piped up.
“I’m Cordy and I’m single.” She gave Xander a slow, up and down. “I’m a bitch by nature but not as much of one as I’ve led you guys to believe. I love to shop and I hope we can all be friends.” She flashed them all her colgate smile.
“I’m really into sports but I cant play on any teams since I blew my knee out 3 years ago. I want to be a lawyer and I go by Gunn because it’s tougher than my real name, which is Charles and also only between us.”
Everyone laughed at that and to everyones surprise Willow went next.
“My name’s Willow and I don’t know what else to say. Ummmmmmm I love reading books about witches and I’m a virgo.”
Everyone gave her a soft smile, they all knew how shy she was and thought that it was cute.
“I’m Xander and I like to think I’m funny although I’m sure my jokes come out more offensive then anything.” He sneaked a quick peek at Cordy and blushed when he saw her staring. ‘This new alliance is definitely gonna have some perks.’
“I’m Spike and I’m sorry I’ve been such a wanker to you guys. I like living life on the edge, there’s not much more to me than that.”
“I’m Buffy, I’m tired of getting kicked around and I’m tired of not doing anything about it. I’m sure we’ll all become great friends and I can’t wait to bring down the “mod squad.”
Everyone broke into laughter at the choice of words to describe the popular kids. ‘I could really get used to the sound of that.’ Spike thought as he listened to Buffy’s giggles.
They were torn from their bonding session when Harmony came storming up behind them.

‘Who the fuck does he think he is breaking up with me?’ she seethed when she walked into the lunch room. She was already in a foul mood from getting her ass kicked and the fact that her mom had made her come to school with a black eye and was snarling by the time she made it to their table.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing with these losers Spike. The same goes for you three.” Looking at her other “friends at the same time. “I can’t believe you guys would be caught dead with these dorks.” She screamed and effectively got everyones attention. The other students who had been talking and eating stopped to watch the scene she was causing.

Buffy stood up and walked over to Harmony. “Listen you vapid ho, if you keep talking to me and my friends like that I will knock you down so fucken hard no amount of surgery will fix what used to be your face.”

Harmony blanched, scared because she didn’t have the protection of Fred and Cordy anymore. She looked around the room and saw people watching her to see her reaction to the small blonds threat.

“Listen Fluffy, just because you went all make over doesn’t make you hot. It doesn’t make you anything, you’re still nothing, you will always be nothing.” She looked over at Spike. “Come on baby, I forgive you, I’ll take you back.”

Spike just looked at her and then at Buffy. The smaller blond was close to popping and he knew he had to get Harmony out of there. He didn’t want Buffy to get into trouble for killing the bimbo and did the only thing that came to mind at the time.

Grabbing Buffy he pulled her down into his lap. She was surprised but let him go on with his plan. ‘Better then my plan of playing ‘beat the bimbo’ she mused and looked at him curiousy. He started talking to Harm again who was (Oh MY GOD) speechless at the moment.

“Sorry Harm, can’t leave with you.”
“Why the fuck not?”she screeched, finding her voice again.
“Because I’m in love with Buffy.” He blurted out, much to everyones shock including his own. The friends at his table though managed to keep the shock off of their faces so that Harmony wouldn’t know that it was a bluff.
“Since when you fucken bastard?”
“Since I looked into her eyes.” Was his simple response as he pulled Buffy down for a kiss after whispering “just go with it” so that she knew that this was just to piss off his ex and her tormentor. The two blonds lips met and the kiss deepened. After a moment they looked up to see Harmony stomping out of the room. Buffy jumped up and sat at her seat.

“That was quick thinking dude.” Xander said laughing along with the others who started talking about Harmony’s face when he’d kissed Buffy. The blondes shared a look and Spike wondered where that had come from. He knew he didn’t love her, fuck he didn’t even know her so he couldn’t…right?
Buffy was lost to the outside world as she remembered Spike's kiss. It was the best kiss of her life and she’d just had it in front of the whole fucken school. She got up from the table and ran.

*HAHA guess you want to know what happens next between them? Leave some reviews and you'll find out soon.Please and thank you guys!!!*
What happened? by lindsay
Thanx to all who left reviews, i love you guys. Gimme more please.



Spike, Gunn and Xander stood open mouthed as they watched the girls chase after Buffy.

“Um, anyone of you guys as lost as I am?” Xander asked.
“Not a soddin’ clue mate? You think she’d be happy, what with us embarrassing Harm in front of everyone an’ all.”
“No kidding, that was priceless by the way dude. A Kodak moment for the ages.”
Spike laughed, he was quickly beginning to like the boy who was at his house so often now.
“Thanx, it just sorta’ came to me.” ‘Ya and it had nothing to do with her sexy smile hot body you soddin’ poof’ he chided himself.
Gunn, who had remained quiet the whole time saw the look on his friends face and knew that there was more to it than he was willing to share right now. He’d never seen his friend look at a girl the way he had looked at Buffy and was eager to sit back and see what would develop in the next few weeks.


“Buffy sweetie are you okay?” Cordy asked gently. Willow and Fred stood quietly behind her.
“I’m fine, I quess it just freaked me out ya know? Getting kissed in front of all those people.”
“Was it your first kiss?”
Buffy had to laugh at that. “No, it’s been a long time since I’ve been with somebody though. The last boyfriend I had was when I was 15, it’s been almost three years.”
“I bet it makes it worth the wait to be kissed by a major hottie though, right?”
“Ya it does.” Buffy agreed as all four girls laughed.

After agreeing that all the girls would show up tonight for Willows makeover Buffy went home early. She was tired and Faith was out so she went straight upstairs to take a nap. By the time she’d woken up the girls would be there any minute so she ran downstairs to make some juice for everyone. That’s when she found Faiths note. She’d forgotten it was her friends birthday in L.A and would be home tomorrow. ‘Cool, I’ll have time with just Will and the new girls, we’ll get to know each other better.’ She had no idea that just a few blocks over a group of guys were planning on crashing the party.

PLEASE REVIEW GUYS!!!
Kicking demon ass by lindsay
Yay you guys are amazing, thank you all so much fro the reviews. I loved ‘em! I would love more too (hint hint) =)It's another short chapter but i havent been feeling well so i thought i'd write what i could for now....

**********2 hours after the girls arrived*****************

‘They’re actually really nice once to get to know em.’ Buffy thought to herself as Cordy finished cutting and styling Willows hair. The red head looked gorgeous. Buffy had plucked her once shaggy brows into perfect arches, Fred had brought over some clothes she didn’t wear anymore but were still stylish and would fit her new friend to a “T” and Cordy had cut her hair, rather well to everyone’s surprise and Willows relief. She’d sheared the red mane to Willows chin and blow dried it to give it a cute bouncy, fresh look. They’d all talked the entire time, each one happy to have made new friends.

“So Buffy, feel better now?” Cordy asked She was referring to the fact that Buffy had ran home earlier that day.
“Ya, I quess I acted like a baby huh?”
“No sweetie, I would have bailed too.” Cordelia admitted. “I mean it’s not everyday one of the hottest guys in the world tells the entire school he loves you and kisses you, even though it was just a joke.”
“Ya, it threw me off guard.” The little blond answered, blushing a little.

Fred, Cordy and Willow noticed the flush that adorned her cheeks now and shared a knowing smile. Something was brewing between the two blondes and they all saw it. Buffy paled suddenly and the girls stopped talking.

“What is it Buffy?” Willow asked, feeling a little creeped out to.
“I thought I heard a noise outside.”
“I did too.” Fred admitted.
‘This is why mom put me in all those classes’ Buffy thought and went to the back door where the noise was coming from, the other 3 girls right behind her.

“Okay I need you guys to stay calm, it’s probably just a racoon or something, I’m gonna go check it out.” Just as she finished someone wearing a demon mask ran by the window, causing the girls to screech and drop to the floor.

“Okay, I know how to handle this, I’m gonna go outside and see if that guys still out there, I need you guys to be ready to call the police when I tell you to.” Buffy whispered.

“What? Are you fucking crazy? You’re just a girl Buffy, you can’t take on some nut ball on your own.” Fred hissed while Willow nodded in agreement.

“Look don’t worry about me, I promise I can take care of myself, my mom made sure of that before she died. Wait to call the police on my signal though, I want to make sure this isn’t some prank Harmony decided to pull and have the cops come out here to arrest a couple of kids for a few minutes just to let them go once it got cleared up.” She got up and walked to the door.

Cordy, who had picked up the portable so that she could dial 9-1-1 as soon as she had to put a hand on Buffy’s shoulder. “What’s the signal?”

“Me yelling ‘Call the fucken’ cops’” Buffy answered and walked into the backyard. It took a moment before her eyes could adjust to the dark. She glanced at the house and could see the others watching fearfully, only their heads could be seen through the window.

She wasn’t scared, she’d had to many years practicing the art of ass kicking. She did feel all tingly though and couldn’t place a finger on why it felt familiar.

And then she saw “it”. Three guys came rushing at her out of the shadows and she got into a fighting stance.

The first one to reach her was knocked flat on his ass with a punch to the face and a quick kick to the jewels. She could her the girls screaming from inside and she felt the fierce need to protect them. Before the second one had time to turn around and run she kicked his legs out from under him with a perfect sweep of her legs. The third one stopped and shot his hands up in the air, signalling surrender.

Buffy got up. “What the fuck do you want?”
The guy pulled off his Halloween mask, a look of horror on his face.

“Xander?” Buffy screeched. “What the fuck are you doing here?”

The other girls, realising they were safe, ran out to stand next to her. Buffy gasped.
“Xander, are these who I think they are?” she asked pointing to the now moving and obviously in pain “Demons.”

He nodded slightly, still afraid of making any sudden movements around his black belt friend.

“Oh fuck.” Buffy started laughing and the other girls did too. She’d just kicked the shit out of two of the most popular guys at school. This was priceless.

Fred was sitting over Gunn now and giving him a lecture. Cordy was chasing Xander around the yard trying to hit him.

“Sorry about that.” She said, crouching in front of Spike and still smiling.
“Ya, me too. Didn’t work out quite as we planned. Also the big smile on your face makes me believe that your not really sorry pet.” Spike said with a groan and got off the ground.
“You had it coming, now lets get inside and fix you guys up.”

Everyone followed her into the house to get out of the cold. Spike looked over at Buffy who was getting ice for them from the freezer. ‘S’ gonna be an interesting night.’ He thought to himself as he watched the petite blond moving gracefully around the kitchen. ‘A very interesting night.’

REVIEWS PLEASE =)
7 minutes in heaven by lindsay
Thanx to all you guys who left reviews, I love you!!! I hope you like this....

“What the fuck were you guys thinking?” Cordy asked. They were all sitting in Buffys living room, the girls on the couch, the guys on the floor trying to mend their wounds.

“Um, we weren’t?” Xander answered hopefully, flinching at the sound of her voice. ‘Girl packs a wicked punch’ he thought while rubbing his arm.

“That’s right you weren’t. Buffy could have killed you or we could have called the police or….”

Spike cut her off, as much as he loved Cordy sometimes she just talked too much. “Look luv’ weve already said were sorry, not much else we can do except thank god that we’re still alive.”

This last part was directed at Buffy and the gang cracked up.

“So Buff, where did you learn those moves? I’ve only seen that kind of judo stuff in the movies.” Gunn was intrigued, he’d never seen a girl handle herself the way she did.

“Oh, my mom put me in every kind of fighting class she could, she always wanted me to be safe.” Buffy answered with a smile. “And I wouldn’t have killed you guys, just put you in a coma.”

“Ouch pet, lesson learned, trust me. No more sneaking up on you birds.” Spike moaned.

Cordy was watching Spike closely. ‘Is he flirting? Oh my god he is!’ she determined after seeing the slight blush come to his face when he looked at Buffy. ‘Time to heat things up.’

“Truth or Dare anyone?” she asked with an evil smile.

Fred and Gunn were up for it and Willow agreed after Cordy gave her the ‘if you say no I’ll kill you in your sleep’ look. It was only Buffy and Spike who had yet to answer.

‘I don’t like that look in Cordy’s eyes. Something tells me she’s planning something.’ Buffy chewed her bottom lip. ‘If I say no then she’ll tease me for the rest of the night, besides it make be fun’

“I’m in.”

Spike’s heart stopped. ‘She’s gonna play, wonder if she’s the kind to back out of a dare or rise up to the challenge?’ Spike had an idea.

“Well if you’re in luv’ so am I.” ‘Is she blushing? God that’s sexy.’ He thought to himself.

“Great I’ll start since it was my idea. Spike, truth or dare?”
“Well I don’t fancy you having a free for all pass to my thoughts pet so I’ll have to go with dare.”

“Great, I dare you to kiss Buffy.”

‘I’m gonna have to thank her later.’ Spike thought to himself as he leaned towards the little blond as the others ooooh’d in the backround.

Buffy shot Cordy a withering look but the brunettes smile never faltered. ‘I’m gonna have to kill her later. Allright Buffy, pull it together. It’s just a kiss, you’ve been kissed before, by him even, it’s nothing’. Buffy mentally snorted ‘Ya and it made your insides melt.’

Her thoughts were cut off when his lips brushed hers and the world faded away. There was only the two of them caught in the moment. The kiss started off gentle but soon his tongue was begging entrance and she gave it, both of them moaning at the warmth of it. He put his hand on her cheek and pulled her even closer, so she was practically falling off the couch.

“COUGH COUGH”

The sound of the others laughing snapped them out of the moment. Buffy threw herself back onto the couch and hid her face while Spike stayed in front of her with a cocky grin on his face.

“Wow, remind me not to dare you guys to play seven minutes in heaven.” Xander teased.

Spiek smiled. “Well it’s my turn Xan, I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Cordy.

Everyone laughed as Xander turned beet red and Cordy looked down.

“But I didn’t pick dare.” Xander whined.

“Fine, tell us how old you were when you had your first wet dream.” Spike shot back.

“I hate you Spike, your evil.” Xander looked at Cordy and held out his hand. She took it and they walked to the closet. She turned around and winked at the group “Don’t bother counting the minutes guys, I got this one under control” she said before dragging a very nervous Xander into the closet and closing the door.

“Wow, um, I’m gonna go to bed. See you guys in the morning.” Willow said and took off to Faith’s room, where she would be sleeping.

“Ya fRed and I are gonna crash too, Buffy where do you want us?”
“Well there’s a cot in the basement, it’s got blankets and everything all ready fixed up if you two want some privacy. Or you could sleep out here with Cordy and Xander on the pull out couch.”

Just as soon as she finished talking you could hear thumping and moans coming from behind a certain door. “The cot it is” fRed said quickly and they took off for the basement.

“Where’s that put me luv’?” Spike asked.
“Um, you can grab my room, I’ll grab the couch.”
“I cant let you sleep on the couch, that’s inhumane.” He spoke louder as the moaning increased in volume. “Why don’t you sleep in your room and I’ll crash in your Dads.”
“Cant he locked his door before he left, besides his bed is probably swimming with diseses from the whores he’s had over.”

Spike could see the pain in Buffy’s eyes and felt bad for her, he wished he could make it al right.

“Sorry for bringing it up pet.”

“S’okay” she said softly, keeping her eyes glued to the carpet. “You can sleep in my room with me if you like, on the floor. It’s not comfy but…”
“It’s perfect kitten, if theres any monsters under the bed I’ll just have you kick their ass!”

This made her smile and Spike vowed he would always try to keep her looking like that.




“So this is the floor.” Buffy said and winced. ‘God could I sound anymore stupid?’
“Sure is princess.” Spike chuckled.

Buffy stared in shock as he stripped off his shirt to reveal perfect abs and gorgeous pecs. His skin looked ivory and she had to force her mouth closed. “G’nite Spike. Sweet dreams.”

Spike smiled as she closed the lights and jumped into bed. The moonlight lit up her room dimly. “Aren't you gonna give me a goodnight kiss?”

“No, goodnight Spike.”

"You wanna play 7 minutes in heaven?" he stiffled a laugh.

"No, goodnigt Spike." 'Thank god he can't see me blushing.'

"Do you mind if i come up and give you a goodnight kiss?"

"No, goodnight Spike."

Before Buffy could realise she'd been tricked he jumped on the bed and caught her lips. Buffy's willpower died and she let the bliss sweep over her but it was short lived. Almost as soon as the kiss started it was finished and Spike was back on the floor, tucking himself in.

"Goodnight princess, sweet dreams." he mumbled and fell into a deep sleep almost right away.

"G'nite Spike." Buffy whispered as she put her fingers to her still tingling lips, allowing sleep to take her as well.


PLEASE REVIEW!!!!
Sweetest dreams by lindsay
Wow thanx for the reviews guys, you're awesome. I've been pretty sick lately so updates have been kinda slow...sorry, im starting to feel a bit better though so i thought id give you guys this to make up for it......


Spike woke up with a start. What was that bleeding racket? He glanced at the clock on Buffy’s bureau, 3:45 am. He stretched out a little, working out his kinks from sleeping on Buffy’s not so comfy floor. He got up and looked down at the sleeping beauty. ‘Bet she doesn’t even know she snores’ he thought with a smile. He poked her in the ribs and to his utter shock she mumbled his name. ‘Goldilocks is dreaming about me’ , he got dry in the mouth. He was about to lie back down when he saw her hand sneak to her pajama pants. He sat on the edge of her bed and watched in awe as her small hand started rubbing over the thin material again.

“mmmm, Spike” she mumbled again.

He crawled up and layed down beside her, knowing it was wrong but at the same time not caring, this was driving him nuts.

“What do you want Spike to do for you pet?” he whispered into her ear.
“MMmmmm, want you to touch me.”
That did it, he had the biggest hard on in the world.

Even though she was sleeping Buffy unconsciously snuggled closer to him.
“How do you want me to touch you pet?” he whispered again.
“With your hands” she groaned and writhed on the bed.

‘Dear penthouse’ he thought just as Buffy’s eyes slowly opened and looked at him.
He put his hand on top of the one she was using to rub herself and moved it. She groaned at the loss of touch.

“Don’t worry kitten, I’ll make it all right.” He purred placing his hand where hers had been only seconds ago. He started to rub her gently and she began to writhe beneath his touch, moaning the whole time.

He lowered his head to her neck and placed gentle kisses behind her ear as he snuck his hands down her pants.

“You’re so wet baby” he moaned, feeling her heat. He slid two digits into her folds and slowly began pumping them. She was so tight, so hot. He felt as if he was gonna explode with his need for her. She was thrusting her hips to meet his fingers now so he increased the speed. He could feel her walls tighten and he used his thumb to tease her clit. That was all it took. She jerked upwards, slamming herself into his fingers and she started to scream but he muffled the sound with a kiss. Seconds later he could feel her walls convulsing and his fingers were drenched in her juices.

“MMmm baby, made you come so hard.” Spike said in between kisses. Suddenly Buffy tensed and her eyes flew wide open.

“Spike?” she said confused, “Why the fuck are you on my bed?”

Spike looked up shocked. She’d opened her eyes right, she’d let him touch her, she’d known what was going on…hadn’t she?

“Don’t you remember luv?” he asked with panic in his voice.

Buffy closed her eyes. She’d been dreaming of her and Spike making love, she’d wanted him so bad. They were at the beach, writhing under the stars and then suddenly they were on her bed…..her eyes flew open.

“I wasn’t dreaming” she muttered and turned beet red.
“Oh my god pet, I’m so sorry, I-I thought you were awake. I’m gonna go back on the floor now, please forgive me.” He said and threw himself back under his covers and tried to hide his face.

Buffy lay on her bed very still. She was shocked at what had happened. Sure she’d messed around before but it had never felt that good. But she didn’t even know him that well. He must think she was a whore. Still, she’d seen the look on his face right after she’d come. It had been a mixture of pride and awe. Maybe he really did like her, maybe she should throw caution to the wind, just this once.

Spike had his eyes squeezed shut and was praying to god he wouldn’t be sent to hell after “molesting a sleeping girl”. He felt terrible and was about to apologize again when he felt her lie down behind him.

Buffy was nervous, the last sexual experience she’d had was with Pike and that was a long time ago. She started to laugh then.

“What’s so funny?” Spike asked quietly, hoping she wouldn’t move away from him.
“The last guy I touched was named Pike, Spike.” She explained.
He chuckled at the similarity in names and started to say he was sorry again when he felt her fingers on his lips.
“Ssshhhhhh, no talking. I owe you this.” She said as her hand went to his boxers.
“You don’t owe me anything pet.”
“Sssshhhh.” She whispered again as she wrapped her hand around his straining cock.
She began to pump it slowly, enjoying the feeling in her hand. Spike gasped and rolled onto his back so that he could look at her. He was biting his lip and had his eyes closed. Buffy thought it was the sexiest thing she had ever seen and found herself wet again.
She increased the speed and this got her a series of moans and half sentences. “oh, Buffy….fuck…so good….ya that’s it pet, harder.”
Buffy found this all too erotic and began to grind herself into Spikes leg to help relieve the tension that was building. Spike knew what she was doing and rolled on top of her.
He started to grind his erection into her aching center and she clung to his back as they kissed.

Spike was losing his mind with need, he’d never burned like this for a girl before. He pulled up her top and took one of her nipples into his mouth. Buffy arched towards him, seeking more. He nipped and sucked gently until the peak was hard and he started n the other one. They were both moaning uncontrollably now. Spike stood up and pulled his shorts off lighting quick and did the same to hers. Buffy didn’t even know what was going on, she was so lost in the moment. Spike placed his head at her dripping entrance and applied a light pressure to her clit with it. Before going in he stopped.

“Is this alright luv’?” His eyes were almost black with lust and Buffy couldn’t say no even if she wanted to, it felt to good. She didn’t care about the consequences, except for one.
“I’m on the pill so you don’t need a condom but if you’ve ever been unprotected with Harmony you’ll have to wear one.”
“I was always safe with her love, never trusted her not to cheat and didn’t want anything she caught.” He replied. He looked down at her and his heart stopped. “You are absolutely the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, I could drown in you Buffy, I want you.”
Buffy had never heard anyone say something so nice to her. She wrapped her legs around him and forced him to thrust into her hard and fast. Spike stiffened and Buffy gasped.
“This is your first time pet.” It was a statement, not a question.
“Yes.” She answered with her eyes lowered.
He put his hand under her chin and lifted her eyes to his.
“Thank you, I’m honoured that you let me have this, have you. I’ll make it good for you luv’”
He kissed her deeply and slowly until he felt her muscles relax and he began to thrust into her slowly. She moved with him and he spoke to her as they made love.
“So beautiful Buffy….feel so good, so warm, so tight….i want you Buffy, will you be mine?” The question had poured from his lips on it’s own accord and he hoped he wasn’t pushing her.
“Yes, I’ll be yours Spike”
The simple admission drove him crazy and he picked up his speed. He was pumping his dick into her up to it’s hilt now and he could feel her body start to shake. She was close and he wanted to come at the same time. He closed his eyes and let himself go. He grabbed her hips and arched her so that with every thrust he was stroking her clit with his pelvus. Her nails scraped down his back and she started to toss her head back and forth, desperate for release.
“Come with me baby, come on….need to feel you…..god it’s so good…..”
“Spike” she screamed as she came, milking his cock. The feel of her convulsing and the sound of his name sent him over the edge.
“Awww, Buffy, fuck……I love you.” He roared as his semen pulsed into her.
He layed on top of her as they both caught their breath, holding each other and placing soft kisses into each others necks.

“Did you mean it? Do you love me?” she asked quietly and Spike tensed.


Leave reviews if you want more soon guys………i wonder what Spike will answer?=)
The one by lindsay
Thank you all for the reviews, I loved ‘em….please leave more. I’m gonna make this a short chapter because im still getting over my cold but I’ll make it up to you soon….

Oh my god. I told her I loved her. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my go….His thoughts were interrupted by her sweet voice.
“Spike, are you alright? You look kinda……sick?” Buffy reached up and held his face in her small hand. “It’s alright if you didn’t mean it. Heat of the moment and all that. I would understand if you think this was a mistake.” She lowered her eyes, afraid of the answer she might get. Instead she got a crushing kiss that left them panting for air.

“I do love you, I don’t know how it happened so fast but there’s something about you Buffy….you’re the one.”

“I don’t know what to say. I’m not ready to say that yet Spike, I’m sorry.I’m noboby special.” Buffy looked away.

“Look at me pet.” He said and lifted her chin so that she could meet his gaze. “When I say I love you it has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I’ve seen your kindness and your strength. I’ve seen the best and the worst of you.” Buffy smiled slightly at that and remembered smashing Harm in the face and continued listening. “And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You’re a hell of a woman Buffy, you’re the one.”

Buffy had tears in her eyes when he finished.
“How can you say that Spike, you’ve officially spoken to me like 4 times. You’ve already fucked me, you don’t have to sweet talk me to get me into bed.”

“Don’t you ever say that again!” he half yelled, she’d never seen him angry and it was …. Hot!!!

“We didn’t fuck, I made love to you, maybe you fucked but it was more then that to me. And I can say all those things to you because the second I looked into your eyes, my heart was yours. That doesn’t happen everyday Buffy, that’s something special. Some people wait more then one lifetime to feel something like that.”

“I’m sorry Spike, I guess I’m just nervous.”

“S’alright luv’, I understand. Just don’t ever question how amazing you are again.” He kissed her softly and asked “Do you think you could ever love me back?”

“I don’t know.” She replied honestly. “I quess it depends on what happens from here.”

“I have ways of getting you to fall for me Buffy.” He said with a wicked smirk.

"Is that right?" she giggled.

"Oh ya', theres a few tricks left in the big bad's bag." he growled.

"The big bad? What's tha..." Buffy was cut off by him filling her again.

"That's the big bad pet." he laughed as he slowly started to rock into her.

"I....I could love you in time Spike." she whispered.

"I have all the time in the world pet" he said before taking her lips in another kiss. 'All the time in the world' he thought while he looked into her eyes. The same eyes that had captured his very soul in seconds. 'I'd die happy if she said it even once.'he realised with a shock.

Sorry its so short guys but like i said im sick (cough, cough) i'll add another one soon.
Suspended by lindsay
Thanx for all who left reviews and all who wished me to get better, it means a lot. I'm starting to feel better so i should be updating faster now, thanx again.

“Wow you guys look like shit.” Cordy stated looking at the two tousled blondes. Buffy blushed and Spike smirked.
“You don’t look so hot either Cordy luv, how’d you get that “bruise” on your neck? Looks like it hurts.” Spike laughed and Xander paled, Cordy just smiled but shut her mouth.

Willow came downstairs just as Fred and Gunn came up from the basement. They all ate a quick meal and took off for school.

“See you after class luv?” Spike asked Buffy and leaned closer to her.
“Well ya we have history together moron.” She said laughing.
He gave her a quick peck after a small lecture on how words hurt and ran down the hall to make it to his class, leaving a smiling Buffy behind.

Buffy met up with Willow and they went to their fist period English lesson. Buffy had just settled down when she felt her hair pulled back roughly.

“You stupid bitch you ruined my life!” Harmony screeched and yanked hard on her golden locks again and slapped Buffy hard across the mouth, drawing blood.

Buffy pushed Harm away and stood up, seething with anger. The rest of the class shut up to watch.

“Harmony, I warned you about ever touching me again and I wasn’t joking. And for the record I didn’t ruin your life, you have plenty of s.t.d’s that did that for me.”

The class cracked up and Harm snapped. She went to hit Buffy again but Buffy was ready. She caught the girls hand and landed a punch straight onto the girls jaw. She fell like a load of bricks but Buffy wasn’t done. She straddled the girl and kept punching her in the face.
“That’s for treating me like shit!” punch
“That’s for picking on everyone!” punch
“That’s for no reason!” punch
“And this is in case you try to go near my Spike again!” punch

She stood up then and everyone cheered but it stopped when everyone noticed principal Snyder run into the class.

“Summers!” he roared. “You’re suspended for a week!”
He rushed over to Harmony and helped her up. He started to take her to the nurses office and shot one last glance at Buffy. “Leave now Miss Summers. I’ll see you first thing next Monday!”

Buffy collected her stuff and gave Willow a smile and told her to phone her later. She decided to head to the bathroom first to wipe the blood from her face when she bumped into Spike, also on his way to the bathroom.

“Baby what happened?” he asked and pulled her into a hug.
He couldn’t help but smile when she told him what had just happened.
“So no school for a week huh?” he asked smirking.
“Nope, what a horrible punishment.” She mocked and put a hand to her forehead. “Whatever shall I do?”
“Well luv, my parents are out of town this week and I think I feel the flu coming on. I’ll be off my ass sick till next week at least. I quess you’ll have to nurse me back to health pet.” He said suggestively.
“Well at least finish today so Snyder doesn’t suspect anything and then I’ll see what I can do to bring your fever down.” She said with a wink and walked away, leaving a very frustrated Spike behind.

“No way.” Cordy laughed.
“Way, you should have seen it.” Willow answered.
“Way to go Buffster” Xan shot in and Fred and Gunn burst into giggles.
Gunn went quiet for a moment then asked the gang “Does she know that she’s officially started a war?”
“I’m sure she does mate but I think she’s got enough ammo to take on everyone of those popular pricks if they go after her. Plus she’s got us.”
“She’s got us.” They all agreed, their bond starting to strengthen.

Just then they looked up and saw Angel, Parker and Riley stalking towards then.
“Bloody hell, here we go.” Spike whispered and the guys stood up, ready for the showdown that was coming their way.

next chap will be up tonight i promise, please review!!!
Suspended 2 by lindsay
Thanx for the reviews you guys and sorry this got posted late but I passed out but feel special. It’s 5 in the morning and I’m gonna write a small chap write now and I promise to post another before I pass out tonight…..thanx for all the get well wishes too, you guys are great.


“Spike, Gunn, what the fuck are you guys doing at this table? Cordy, Fred, have you two lost your minds?” Angel roared.

“Hey to you too mate.” Spike shot out sarcastically. The others just glared.

“You’re bitch beat the shit out of Harm in class today Spike, she’s gonna pay, you all will.”

Gunn had his hand around Angels neck in less then a second. “Threatening men is one thing Angel, threatening ladies is different. If I ever hear you say you’ll come after our ladies again I’ll kill you.” Gunn hissed.

Parker and Riley had advanced so that Parker was in front of Xander and Riley was in front of Spike.

“Hey Captain Cardboard, as much as I love you getting in my face and all, could you take a step back?” Spike hated when guys invaded his personal space and he was getting twitchy.

“Why don’t you go fuck yourself Spike?” Riley sneered.
Spike was getting impatient. “I’m warning you mate.”
“So is Buffy a good fuck?”

Riley hit the floor out cold. Xander rubbed his hand.
“Nobody talks about Buffy that way.” He yelled and Spike started to laugh.
“That was my job whelp.”
“Sorry dude, I couldn’t help myself.” Xander explained.

Angel walked past Gunn and grabbed Cordy by the arms. “Baby, I’ll give you one more chance, we can pretend this never happened.”

“I’d rather pretend that WE never happened ‘sweetie’.” She answered, her voice thick with sarcasm. She looked at the others. “So Buffy’s off for a week?”

Spike nodded his yes.

“Well that’s not fair, I want a vacation too!” she smiled and swiftly kicked Angel in the nuts. He went down howling.

“Me too.” Spike hauled and smashed Parker in the face.

Snyder came in just as Fred poured her milk all over her fallen ex friends.
“You six with me to my office NOW” he screeched, it sounded almost inhuman.
Willow kept quiet, she wanted him to think she’d been a part of it too. She didn’t want to go to school for a week if not one of her friends would be there.


“Not the brightest guy is he?” Cordy giggled.
“Um that’s a big no.” Willow replied.
“So we all have the week off, what do you guys want to do?” Gunn asked.
“Well since it’s our first suspension the school wont be phoning our houses, so our parents don’t even have to know, we can chill with Buffy during school hours.” Fred said softly. Gunn put his arm around her and agreed.
“Ya, we can chill with Buffy.” ‘Amongst other things’ Spike thought with a grin, this was his chance to get her to start falling for him. ‘It’s gonna be a great week.’

Sorry it's short guys but like i said, its 5 in the morning and i have to get up for work in a couple of hours so i'll write more later.
The plan by lindsay
Special thanx to Nic (smitten), Cordykitten, blondiebear,
caitie, seraiza, Franchesca, B, soizic, spikes_niblet, gypsy_jin, alexandrea and bex makes u fly for reviewing the last couple of chap's (thanx to everyone else in earlier chap's as well)

Buffy ran downstairs wearing only a towel, she’d just gotten out of the shower when the bell rang. Faith had phoned and let her know she’d be staying in L.A longer then planned because one of her friends was really sick. She peeked through the window and smiled.

“Hey Spike, what are you doing here?” she asked and stepped aside so that he could come in.

“Well luv’ seems the whole crew’s been suspended so we decided to chill with you. The others will be here soon.”

“Well at least this weeks not gonna be as boring as I thought it would be.”

“What happened?”

“Well Cordy kicked Angel in the nuts and Fred poured milk on a bunch of guys.”

Buffy erupted into a fit of laughter. After a moment she asked “So what did my guys do to get in trouble?”.

Spike really liked the sound of that coming from her. My guy. He smiled at her.

“Well Xan hit Riley, Gunn choked Angel, I hit Parker.” He said with a shrug.

“Oh is that all?” Buffy said clearly amused at his nonchalance at the situation.

“Yup.”

“So what are we gonna do this week?”

“Well I don’t know about everyone else but I’m gonna make you fall in love with me Buffy Summers.” and he leaned in for a kiss.

Just then the doorbell rang, signalling the arrival of the others.



So sorry the chap is this short it’s just to let it’s readers know it’s still alive but I’ve been so busy studying that I haven’t had any time. After next Monday I promise more updates more often. Also I’ve decided im sick of the high school thing so this story’s gonna be dedicated to what Spike told Buffy in this “chapter”. It’s a lot of work to do in a week, but if anyone can do it he can…..
Secret spot by lindsay
Thanx for all the reviews guys. Theyre great. This story isn't gonna be as long as i thought but it will be finished, i promise. If anyone feels like giving me some ideas feel free, i'd welcome them!!!! Sorry it's so short but i'm having trouble with this fic.





She looked at Spike for a moment before answering the door. They were greeted with loud yells and whoops of joy from the gang. Fred was actually on top of Gunn’s shoulders smiling from ear to ear and Cordy and Xander were holding hands and grinning.

Both Buffy and Spike laughed when Willow shot the huge inflatable beach ball at them.

“I guess were going to the beach then.” Buffy giggled and ran upstairs to get her suit.


(2 hours later)

“Okay Buffy, that’s enough tanning for you. Will you take a walk with me?” Spike asked as he leaned over her, blocking the sun.

Buffy sighed dramatically. “Fine then, ruin my fun.” She said standing up.

“Well there are other ways to have fun.” He said and winked, causing her to blush.

“Get your mind out of the gutter Summers, I could have been talking about swimming or making sandcastles, things of that sort.” He said smiling.

She smiled back. “Ya, and vampires are real Spike. So where are we going.”

“Just to a little place I know not too far from here.” He answered pulling her along.

They walked for about 20 minutes before reaching their destination.

“It’s beautiful.” She breathed looking around. It was a little spot between two large sand piles that a people free view of the ocean.

“Ya I’m not one for crowded places so I come to this spot when I hit the beach.” He explained.

They sat down side by side and talked about everything. Favorite movies, favorite books (in Buffy’s case books that had been made into movies), What they wanted to do after highschool.

“Where do you want to be ten years from now buffy?”

“I want to be happy.”

“That’s it?”

“That’s it. What about you?”

“I want to be the one making you happy.”he whispered as he leaned in and brushed his lips against hers. It started off sweet and neither one knew when it turned passionate but there they were, clinging to each other and only stopping to catch their breath.

God the things he could do to her with just a kiss made her shiver. He scared her yes, but in a good way. It was something she’d never felt before and she liked it. She liked the way his lips fit hers and the way their bodies molded together so perfectly. Maybe he would succeed in winning her heart after all. ‘Maybe I want him too’ she thought before letting herself get lost in their embrace.
Scared by lindsay
Sorry its taken so long to post such a short fic but i needed new ideas.....i hope you like it. Thanx for the great reviews everyone.



They both pulled away desperate for air. Spike looked at her and nodded his head towards his car.

“Uh huh” Buffy breathed.

They went and got their stuff, barely stopping to say bye to their friends, who just looked at them and smirked.

“Crazy kids and their crazy urges.” Xander teased as they rushed away.


Buffy and Spike barely made it through the door before he had her pressed up against the wall. She wrapped her legs around him and started to grind against him, moaning softly.

“Spike, upstairs please.”

Spike pulled away and looked her in the eyes. “Sorry pet, no can do.”

“What?” Buffy almost screeched.

“I want all of you pet, not random pieces here and there. I wont make love to you until your making love back.”

Buffy stared at him in shock. “When did you turn into a woman?”She regretted it almost the second it came out of her mouth.

Spike narrowed his eyes at her. “If it takes being a woman to love you properly then I better go.”

“Spike I’m sorry.”

“Me too. Who do you think you are Buffy?”

“What do you mean?”

“I announce my undying love to you and prove to you it’s not all about fucking and you throw it in my face.”

Buffy knew that what he was saying was true but she was frustrated and cranky.

“Who the fuck do you think you are then, huh Spike? You hung out with people who made my life a living hell and all of a sudden you fuck me and love me? Please.” She snorted.

Spikes eyes turned cold. “You like that word huh Buffy. Fuck. Is that what you want?”

He grabbed her hair and pulled her lips to his roughly, demanding entrance to her mouth immediately. He sunk two fingers into her heat and she thrust towards him. He pulled off her pants and sunk into her hard and fast. She was clawing at his back as he fucked her pinned against the wall. She came screaming his name and he pulled out of her, pulling up his pants right away.

“Happy now?”he asked.

“Maybe I am.”

“Well if your content with just fucking Buffy, then go fuck yourself. I wont be a part of this if that’s how its gotta be.”

He walked out of the house and slammed the door.

She sunk to the floor and cried. Why had she done that to him? She realised with a start that it was because she was scared. Scared because she loved him too, scared because she didnt know how to handle that. She was too young to want to spend the ret of her life with someone, right?
THE LAST CHAP by lindsay
Thanx for all the wonderful reviews guys, I loved em’. This fics done, like I mentioned earlier I kind of lost the feel for this but I’ll try to make it good for you guys, you’ve all been great! This is the last chap and I’m sorry that this fic wasn’t better. I don’t know what happened but my ideas for it disappeared and I was left dry, so I’ll try for a sweet spuffy ending and try to make it up to you guys. Sorry again, this is for all of you!!!


Spike stormed out of the house but not out of the yard. He stopped and lit a smoke as he sat on the porch swing and thought.

He had overreacted but she had really hurt his feelings. He truly loved her, why was that so hard to accept. Was he so unlovable that she couldn’t bring herself to feel that for him? True he had stood by and laughed as others had treated her like shit. Even though he hadn’t been one of them not doing anything was just as bad.

He inhaled sharply. He was always stressed around her. Wanting to prove himself worthy of her love. Maybe I’m trying too hard? Maybe it looks like I’m weak. Well sod it, I’d rather look weak then look as though I didn’t care.


I wish I knew what it was about her eyes that captivated me the way they did. Spike thought for a couple of minutes before it hit him.

Her eyes held everything he wanted in life. Strength, courage, wisdom, laughter, spirit. She was perfection and he wanted to be the one reflected in her hazel orbs every time she was sad, happy or angry. He wanted to be the one she saw when she said ‘I do.’

He stopped thinking and he put out his smoke. Was that crying he heard? Bloody hell, I’m such a wanker he thought as he turned to ring her doorbell.





Why am I such a bitch? Why did I turn him away? He’ll never speak to me again she thought as she sobbed loudly in the middle of floor.

I should have told him how I felt. How much I love him. But I got scared and now I’ve lost him. I just want to hold him again.

Why do I push people away? She decided it was because she was always afraid of getting hurt but this time it had backfired. She’d always thought that being alone was better because then no one could get close enough to hurt her. Turned out that by not letting him in she had hurt herself.

She thought about his smile, his smirk, his sarcasm, his rebellious style and his love for her. She thought about what it would be like to never get to see any of those things again and she cried even louder than before.

“I’ll always be alone”she whispered just as someone started pounding on her front door.

She got up and looked through the eye-hole. She threw open the door and stood face to face with him. The love of her life, the man she wanted to spend forever with.

Her lip quivered and Spike pulled her into a hug.

“I’m so sorry baby”he soothed, “I’m a bad, bad man…..forgive me?”

“Theres nothing to forgive Spike.”she said between sniffles. “It was my fault…..I…I love you” she said looking away.

Spike put his finger under her chin and raised her face to his. “Say that without looking away”he whispered.

“I love you”she said again looking straight into his blue eyes.

“For how long do you think?” He was inching closer to his lips as they spoke.

“For as long as you’ll have me.”

They were only centimetres apart now.

“How does forever sound pet?”he breathed.

“Too short.” She couldn’t say any more as Spike ran his hands through her hair and pulled her into the most breathtaking kiss she’d ever had. They both knew it was going to be hard but they would die to make it work. They put everything they had into that kiss, and although they were still young they both knew that they had found what some people searched a lifetime for…..they’re very own happily ever after.


Once again I’m sorry, I just really didn’t know what to write…..please don’t hate me lol. I hope the ending was okay at least. Maybe one day I’ll re-write it from where I lost the inspiration but for now im gonna keep writing my other fic, Theres an angel in the basement if you guys wanna check it out…….

I love you all, thanx for your support even though the fic started to suck you guys were still nice, I appreciate that greatly!
Linz
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=9727