Mr. Cabdriver by tahmoe
Summary: Buffy Summers finds some release on the ride home in a cab driven by Spike Williams.
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 30505 Read: 22488 Published: 11/02/2004 Updated: 12/09/2004

1. Mr. Cabdriver by tahmoe

2. A Meeting Of The Minds by tahmoe

3. Final Destination by tahmoe

4. Once More For The Road by tahmoe

5. Welcome Home, Iowa by tahmoe

6. Wishes Do Come True by tahmoe

7. Only A Phone Call Away by tahmoe

8. Only Time by tahmoe

9. Honey I'm Home by tahmoe

10. You, Me and He by tahmoe

11. The Watcher by tahmoe

12. Its About Time by tahmoe

Mr. Cabdriver by tahmoe
Disclaimer: The characters belong to Joss and Mutant Enemy. I own nothing

"Where to?"

Buffy looked up to answer the driver's question. Her mouth opened but nothing was coming out. In front of her was the most gorgeous man she had ever seen. He had a better set of cheekbones then she did, kissable lips that pouted slightly, screaming platinum blonde hair and expressive blue eyes. She swallowed the lump in her throat and ran her tongue along her dry lips before the power of speech returned.

"43rd and Broadway"

Spike had a bad case of the butterflies when his eyes greeted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Normally, he didn't pay too much attention to his fares once he received their destination but his eyes betrayed him. He'd been driving his cab for a long time, picking up hundreds even thousands of attractive women. However, none had captured his attention quite like the petite blonde with the stunning green eyes and beautiful flowing blonde hair. She was too short to be a model so he assumed she was a kept princess. Something that beautiful needed to be locked any in a glass case he thought. His heart raced. The affect she was having on him made him question was it love or lust at first sight.

Buffy was the first to break eye contact, pretending to be looking inside her purse for enough money to pay for the ride home. Long before she entered the cab, she had already placed the bills in her side jacket pocket when she left the office. It was late and she was exhausted, trying to meet a deadline for her magazine article. She was anxious to get home and into her cozy bed. She had planned on sleeping the entire weekend away.

Once she settled into the cab, she recognized the sound of her pounding heart in her ears. The unbelievably attractive blonde cabdriver was having an affect on her that she hadn't felt in eight long months. It was desire. She knew it when it came and it surprised her when it came now. She tried to avoid eye contact with him as much as possible. She looked out her window, letting the bright energizing lights of Time Square take her mind off him. The city was on fire but that was nothing new. People didn't call it the city that never sleeps for nothing. Unfortunately, Time Square had nothing on the gorgeous man that was a leap away from her. Several times she found herself glancing up at him and each time he caught her looking. She smiled shyly but was embarrassed. There was something magnetic in his eyes that kept drawing her in. One minute they looked sensitive and warm, then next predatory and mysterious. She was intrigued.

Spike caught the blonde woman staring at him several times. He had made it obvious he was physically attracted to her. When she wasn't looking he adjusted his rear view mirror a few times to get a better look at her. Judging by her Alley McBeal suit, she was indeed corporate. The short skirt she wore made her petite toned legs seem longer. She looked fit, thinking she probably worked out at some expensive gym in Manhattan. She was indeed lovely but she probably wouldn't go for a guy like him he thought. He was a cabdriver and she looked like she was probably into the WallStreet types or some guy with a six-figure salary. Despite what he thought, he was going to cherish what precious time he had committing her to memory.

Buffy was aware of his frequent adjustments to the rear view mirror, thinking if he lowered it any further, it would break. She could feel his eyes on her, but she continued to look out her window, pretending she didn't have a care in the world. However, she did care and she had what felt like a thousand butterflies in her stomach to prove it. She started to perspire when the cab came to a stop in the typical New York traffic. She looked up and saw him staring at her. Quickly, she averted her eyes to looking around the cab, noticing his the name Spike Williams on his posted license. A man with a name like that could only mean trouble she thought. She looked at him again, trying to match the name with the face. When she noticed the scare on his left eyebrow, she was satisfied. He had caught her again and again and each time she quickly looked away. She was becoming flustered. She cracked her window, hoping that the fresh air would help her breath better. She raked her fingers through her shoulder length blonde hair, lifting it up several times in the back to let the air dry her sweaty neck. She was feeling uncomfortably hot even though the temperature was a breezy 72 degrees. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out a hair clip and placed her hair in a messy ponytail. She removed her shoes and unbuttoned her suit jacket, exposing her champagne colored camisole adorned with French ivory lace in the front. She pulled a manila folder from her briefcase and began to fan herself.


Spike found himself thanking God for traffic and allowing him the privilege of being in her presence. His backseat never looked so good. He wanted to know her name. She looked like her name would be Jessica or Christina. He never dared thinking of asking her. He didn't want her to jump out of the cab, thinking he was so sort of weirdo. It was enough he was checking her out like a dirty old man. He was craving the blonde stranger and part of him wanted her to know it. He thought his heart would melt when she smiled at him. It was his private sunshine. When she ran her fingers through her hair, all he could think about was the Herbal Essence shampoo commercial. However in his version, he pictured replacing the model with the petite blonde but it wasn't the shampoo making her scream yes but him fucking her from behind. His eyes gazed upon her for the hundredth time, he wanted to smell her, touch her, and feel her.

Buffy used every ounce of her will power to force herself not to look at him. She tried to work on the contents inside the manila folder but it was useless. She was able to concentrate. Finally giving in, she found herself looking into his eyes, staring back at her knowingly. His intense seductive expression didn't unnerve her anymore. Heat raced up in her face and her mind was going in different directions. She started to become aware of so many things. The sound of jazz coming from the club nearby, the light breeze that hardened her nipples and synergy within the cab; it flowed through her all at once. Impure thoughts followed along with the steam from in between her legs. She imagined what he looked like with his clothes off. He was beautiful to look at and wonder if his body possessed the same kind of beauty. She wanted to know size of his cock and whether or not he had staying power. She was craving the blonde cabdriver in the worst way.

Spike's desire for the petite beauty increased at every stoplight and mini traffic jam. He cursed under his breath every time he had to take his eyes off of hers and press the accelerated, knowing he was getting closer to her destination. Determined to prolong the ride, he ignored shortcuts and deliberately let other cars in front of him, contributing to the gridlock. His entire being was entranced and his cock pressed against his jeans as if it too was aware of her presence. Magic had to be his guide on the rode because he had trouble taking his eyes off of her.

His eyes communicated the feelings she was already having, sexual desire. Unconsciously, she rubbed her hands along her thighs, enjoying the sensations she was creating against her skin. The silky sheer thigh highs that adorned her legs only added to her enjoyment. She worked her skirt up inch by inch, keeping her eyes on him the entire time. She was feeling sexy and uninhibited. She removed her moist panties, tossing them to the side. She dipped her fingers into her wetness, bringing them to her mouth to taste her arousal. Tilting her head back, she returned her fingers back into her wetness. Back and forth she stimulated her clit and rubbed along her plumb folds. She inserted two fingers then three, working them in and out, harder and faster. She used her free hand to squeeze and pinch her erect nipples. She called out his name in a breathless whisper followed by incoherent groans and whimpers. She wanted him to hear how he was giving her pleasure with only a few looks. Wanting to give him a better view, she raised her leg, pressing her back into the leather seat. Buffy was taking herself on a short trip to ecstasy. Partially lifting herself from the seat, she inserted her fingers deeper. Her breathing was becoming irregular. She was getting close. The moment his eyes locked with hers, eruptions of joy spilled out of her and onto the seat. Buffy was weak with sexual contentment. She looked at him in appreciation for being solely responsible for her pleasure.

The sound of his name graced his ears. Spike looked up, noticing a change in her posture. The erotic visual stimulated him beyond belief. He tried to hold onto to rational thought and not stop the cab in the middle of the street. He wanted to take care of her with his mouth and every other part of his anatomy. His cock was begging to be set free. He tried adjusting himself, driving and looking at her at the same time. He had made it to where he assumed was her apartment building in one piece. He looked at the meter reading. It was a fifty-three dollar fare for a ride that normally cost six dollars. He turned off the car, meeting her eyes. There was still a lustful hunger, begging to be satisfied properly.
A Meeting Of The Minds by tahmoe
Spike walked over to her side of the cab as Buffy was exiting. Like a gentlemen he help her out, grabbing her well-manicure hand. The only distance between them was a breath. He placed her sex-scented fingers into his mouth still freshly potent with traces of her essence. Spike closed his eyes, making pleased sounds like he had tasted his favorite recipe. He wrapped his tongue around each finger, taking them fully into his mouth then letting the tips fall onto his wet pouty lips. She passed the taste test he thought.

"Hmmmm...delicious" he whispered, closing the space between them.

He backed her against the car, brushing his nose lightly into hers then barely touching her lips with his. He reached inside the car, removing her still damp panties. He sniffed them before tucking the delicate material into his back pocket.

"You want be needing these, luv."

His Elnglish accent made his words sound so sexy. Buffy's mind was made up. She wanted him. Any lingering doubts disappeared the moment she felt his hot tongue orally pleasure her fingers. She shuddered, imaging that same tongue invading the triangle between her legs. The way he tasted her sent tiny bursts of excitement up her arms to the point they felt heavy. Her lips parted from the contact and a small whimper retreated from her lips. She tried to still her shaky legs, thankful he leaned her into the car. He was so close she could tell he smoked and wore very little cologne. She closed her eyes, inhaling his manliness mixed with it. She wanted to commit his smell to memory, knowing she was never going to see him again.

Spike shut and locked the car door. He pressed his body against hers, seizing her lips with a soft wet sensual kiss. His tongue toyed with her lips, but never entered her mouth. The moment he kissed her, he knew he was in trouble. He sighed, basking in its afterglow. He looked into her eyes, searching for her approval. When she smiled, he held both her hands. He licked her palms and kissed her wrists, one after the other. He locked both his hands with hers, placing them slightly above her head. Her erect nipples rubbed against his chest and his erect cock pushed against her short skirt. Unable to maintain his composure, he initiated a grasping motion with his lips, capturing her bottom one. He had bitten it lightly and didn't let go until he repeated the same motion, capturing both lips at the same time. He darted his tongue partially into her mouth, baiting it with hers. When he felt the heat from her tongue against his, he deepened the kiss. Spike continued to kiss her deeply until the need to breath was an emergency. The passion created from their kiss left him only wanting minimal breaths. Quickly, he reclaimed her mouth again; kissing her with urgency that had him quaking with need. Tearing his mouth away from hers, he looked into her eyes.

"Who are you...and what are you doing to my body?"

"Buffy...and I'm doing the same thing to your body as you're doing to mine...begging for more."

She released her hands from his, wrapping her arms around his back. His muscles flexed underneath her fingertips while she massaged them into his hard flesh. He was solid and their bodies fitted together like two puzzle pieces. Buffy moved one of her hands to the nape of his neck while the other rested on his lower back. She pulled him closer, sucking his tongue deeper into her mouth. He was an excellent kisser, but all the moves he was making on her were also. He was patient yet aggressive, knowing what he wanted and how he wanted it. He was already showing signs of a good lover.

Spike maneuvered her body to the front of the cab, sitting her on the hood. He used his knee to make a path for him between her legs. He ran his fingers along the sides of her thighs inching her skirt up so she could feel the heat from the hood of the car against her sensitive parts. He licked her earlobe, her chin and then her lips before plunging his hot tongue into her mouth. The kiss was forceful and unrestrained. His tongue had taken possession of hers while his hands cradled her face then moving down the sides of her neck to her shoulders. He removed her suit jacket, tossing it onto the windshield. He lowered her on her back, running his hands from the hollow of her neck down the crevice of her breasts. He pulled her camisole from the waistband of her skirt, making contact with her warm skin. He worked his fingers in circular motions around her abdomen and naval, inching his way up slowly until he reached the contours of one of her breasts. He pushed the camisole up to get a view of her taunt stomach. He lowered his head, planting featherlike kisses from one side to the other. He dipped the tip of his tongue into her naval every few seconds, feeling her arch slightly every time. He pushed her camisole as far as it could go, exposing her small but full breasts to the elements. He made sure each hand took ownership of her soft mounds. He fondled only the soft heated flesh surrounding her blushing areolas and hard nipples. Feeling her inching away from his erotic assault, he lifted his weight from hers, pulled her upright and grabbed her thighs pulling her closer.

Everything was moving in slow motion. He had expertly moved her body to the hood of the car without her being aware. Buffy could feel him everywhere, manipulating her with his will. The heat from the car hood created a soft disturbance under the bottom of her folds and ass. The sensation made her gasped, but he quickly muzzled it with a hungry kiss. Her jacket had disappeared and she was on her back. The heat from the hood soothed her skin accompanied by his hands. She opened her eyes, looking up into the sky, almost believing it wasn't happening. She looked down, seeing the top of his blonde head moving from side to side, paying tribute to her skin with his lips and tongue. He was building up a need in her that created a chemical reaction resembling fusion. She was getting lost in him and losing control. However, the control freak inside of her wanted to take it back. She inched away from him without a clue as to where she was going. Her thought processes were scattered and he wasn't letting her get away. When she had come face to face with him, a moment of rational thought hit her.

"This is crazy"

"Crazy is good sometimes, luv"

Buffy stared into his eyes, watching him descend to her lips. The kiss quickly turned passionate, disturbing the energy around her. She had to touch him and make sure he was real. She pulled his t-shirt from his jeans, snaking her hands up his chest. She gripped his pectoral muscles, feeling them twitch and jump under her touch. She worked her way to his back and traveled along his spine then over his broad shoulders. She rested her hands there, remaindering her that she was indeed with a man but she wanted further proof. She lowered his zipper, worming her way inside his jeans. Her eyes popped open when she realized he wasn't wearing any underwear. She gripped his cock and lightly stroked it, utilizing what room she had. Hearing him gasped out loud only made her stroke it harder. She removed her hand, reaching for his belt buckle and she felt herself being lowered once more to the hood. His mouth was still connected with hers.

Their passion was spinning out of control and thoughts of protection weren't on either of their minds. Spike removed his t-shirt and Buffy pulled up her skirt. He stepped onto the front bumper, lowering himself onto her. She braced herself, spreading her legs ready to receive him. The moment approached and they just looked into each other eyes, knowing it was going to be the expressed purpose to please and be pleased by the other. Unfortunately, the heated moment was short-lived when the sound of whistles and cat calls interrupted their heighten states of arousal. They stopped, searching the area where the voices came from. There was an audience of several men and women watching the first time lovers from their cars and adjacent buildings. They tried clumsily to pull themselves together, running towards the entrance of Buffy's building.
Final Destination by tahmoe
Buffy was pulling Spike's arm out of the socket running up the two flights of stairs that lead to her loft apartment. She fumbled with the keys, managing to get the one she needed into the lock. It was impossible to concentrate on opening the door with Spike kissing the nape of her neck and grinding on her from behind. She pushed back against him, gripping him by the neck, twisting her just enough to meet his mouth in a deep kiss. She used her other hand to grope his tight ass. They remained in that position for several minutes until Buffy broke their kiss turning to face him. Swiftly, she reclaimed his mouth sucking and swirling her tongue with his. She kissed him with an undisciplined passion, staking claim on his mouth and lips over and over again. Her hands messed through his hair, held the sides of face, and gripped his shoulders until she was finally satisfied with locking them underneath his arms. She was holding him close, thinking the only thing that could separate her lips from his was death.

Spike drank her kisses and replenished her with his own. His impatient desire refused to let her open the door. Never in his entire existence had he wanted to be with someone so badly. Her greedy mouth demanded from him what he was more than willing to give, endless pleasing. He liked how she clung to him with constant reassurance that she wanted him just as much as he wanted her. He grabbed her by both wrists, pushing her against the door. He moved his untamed hands and mouth over her breasts, removing her suit jacket for the last time. He wet and sucked her hard nipples through her camisole, blowing his hot breath over them to encourage further peak potential. While his hands reacquainted themselves with her breasts, he tongued the burning flesh of her stomach and her hourglass curved sides. Slowly, his hands followed the same path, gripping her tiny waist. He pressed his mouth into the center of her skirt, allowing his hot breath to stimulate the hair on her pussy. Spike looked up at her, smiling with sexual eagerness.

"Buffy...look at me"

Never taking his eyes off hers, he lowered the zipper on the back of her skirt. He slid his hands down the sides of her thighs until he reached the hem. He pulled it down slowly, grabbing the back of her calves to help her step out of it. His eyes left hers for only a moment to look at her damp paradise. He pulled back, tilting his head to the side, getting a better view of her erect clit staring back at him. Pleased at the sight of her womanliness, he returned his smiling eyes back to hers.

"Beautiful", he whispered.

Spike brushed his tongue against her curls, massaging the delicate skin underneath with the tip. He continued to stimulate her with his hot breath while he made the journey to greet and drown her little man in the boat. Positioning himself to stay awhile, he removed one of his hands from her soft ass to the back of her thigh, lifting it over his shoulder. He showered her pussy with many full-lipped kisses, using his thumb and index finger to spread her wider for more kisses. With one wide broad stroke, he licked up, stopped, then finished with another quick lick to her clit. He repeated the action several more times then plunged his tongue inside her as far as it could go. He probed, pulled and sucked on her pussy until he got what he wanted, liquid heat spilling into his mouth.

Buffy moaned internally. Spike was igniting her skin with his mouth, tongue and hands, setting her ablaze with need. He made an excellent multi-tasker she thought. She watched him wet the front of her camisole with his hot mouth, sucking them with possession. The hair on her pussy absorbed the heat from his mouth, guaranteeing him a warm, wet welcome. Every nerve ending in her body wanted to compete for the attention his mouth was giving her pussy, resulting in shivers and spasms engaging in a heated protest. Her insides vibrated, making her barely able to withstand the degree of intensity. The back of her head lifted and fell back against the door and shifted from side to side. Cumming was as natural as breathing when she felt his tongue invade her with fury. She bucked against his mouth, rotating herself on his tongue for several seconds until her body gave out, slumping back and forth between him and the door.

Spike removed her leg from his shoulder to stand. He cradled her face in both hands and kissed her sweetly on the lips but Buffy wanted more. She licked his lips, asking for permission to enter. He accepted her into her mouth and the kiss deepened. He pulled the camisole over her head and kissed her shoulders. She removed his t-shirt, kissing his chest before it was completely off. She returned her mouth to his lips while her hands unbuckled his belt but he stopped her.

Spike backed away, pulling her towards him and lifted her off her feet. He unlocked the door, carrying her over the threshold into her apartment. He kicked the door closed behind them and didn't need any instructions to find her bedroom. Buffy wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him as he carried her to the place they both longed to be. They had finally made it able to enjoy each other without restrictions or interruptions. Spike placed her on the bed, breaking their passionate kiss to remove the last barrier of clothing. He tossed a condom casually on a side table by the bed. Keeping his eyes locked with hers, he unbuttoned his jeans, sliding them down his strong legs. He kicked them to the side and stood for a few moments, wanting her to see the affect she was having on him. He stepped toward her and she swung her legs over the side of the bed. Her eyes sparkled at the sight of his impressive length and girth. She stroked it.

Spike closed his eyes and exhaled, inhaled, and exhaled. Her touch had set off a chain reaction of sexual desire and emotion that could only be expressed with him inside her.
Buffy lowered her mouth onto his shaft, coating it with her salvia to allow her to take in as much of him as she could. The moment his cock had come into contact with her heated mouth, Spike's first instinct was to pull away, afraid of coming to quick. He wanted to drag their time together out as long as possible. He removed the tie from her hair, bringing it to his nose. He inhaled deeply, turned on even more from the scent. He worked his hand through her hair loosening the locks around her face.

"Kiss me...Buffy"

Buffy licked the head of his cock one last time before acknowledging him. She had never known her name to sound so erotic. The feel of his hands through her hair and the gentle massage he was giving the nape of her neck forced her eyes closed. She leaned her head back ready to feel his lips on hers. Gently, he tugged her head back further, sucking on her bottom lip before slipping in his eager tongue into her mouth. His lips had never left hers as he lowered her back onto the bed and positioned himself between her legs. He reached for the condom on the nightstand and proceeded to unwrap it when she stopped him.

"Let me"

Buffy stroked his cock while she tore the wrapper open with her mouth. She removed the latex from the wrapping, rolling it onto his rock hard cock. She leaned back, holding her arms out to him. Without further delay, Spike entered her. They both stared at each in amazement. Spike noticed her eyes reflected the needs and urges of a woman who hadn't been with the right man in a long time. Buffy noticed a look in his eyes that she had only seen once. It was the look of love. However, she dismissed the thought, convincing herself it was lust instead. She was going to treat the encounter for what it was; two strangers letting nature take its course. They remained still for a few moments, letting what was happening between them subside.

Finally, they experienced flesh to flesh. The knowable nearness of man and woman had intertwined. Spike had all intentions of pounding her into the mattress but something inside him controlled his thrust to a slow rhythm that dove deep. Buffy expected to be fucked well and hard. However, the depths of his rhythm had touched something inside her that summoned restraint. They invented a new motion as their pressed fleshed commanded a power worthy of sexual worship. Sounds of passion in its purest form were unleashed, enunciating every whimper, sigh, gasp and groan. They both came together in one connected orgasm.
Once More For The Road by tahmoe
Chapter 4-Once More For The Road

Four condoms later, Buffy managed to lift her head from the bed. She glanced at the clock on her nightstand and the picture of her boyfriend Riley. It was 3:00AM. With a hint of guilt, she turned the picture over and attempted to get out of the bed. Spike had his arm wrapped tightly around her. She smiled. It was nice to be comforted even by a stranger. She shifted, trying to get him to release her but it was useless. The lusty blonde pulled her tighter against him. She laughed, listening to him purr in his sleep and what she thought was the word mine coming from his lips.

Spike opened one eye. The sound of the Buffy's laughter had awakened him.

"What's so funny, luv?

"Do you know you purr in your sleep?"

"I do not."

"Fine...don't take my word for it."

"What time is it?"

"3:00AM"

"What...shit...I have to get out of here...I'm still on the clock and I haven't broke even yet."

Buffy laughed again.

"Well didn't you know that before we uhh...started to get to know each other."

Spike gave her a sexy smirk.

"You didn't exactly give a bloke a choice, pet"

Buffy smiled, feeling aroused by the way he was looking at her.

"Stop that"

"Stop what"

"You know...the way you're looking at me."

"And what way is that"

"Like you want ..."

Buffy was unable to finish her statement. Spike kissed her and she passionately reciprocated. The kiss was wild and intense like all the others. They rolled around the bed kissing, groping and fondling, knowing exactly where it was leading. Buffy outstretched her arm, trying to retrieve a condom out of her nightstand drawer. Spike sensed what she was trying to do and helped her along, shifting his weight further down her body. Buffy was so hot and bothered she couldn't get the wrapper to open without dropping it due to Spikes talented mouth and hands.

Spike found her mouth again bestowing tiny teasing kisses to her lips before sliding his tongue all the way inside. He massaged the roof of her mouth then sucked her tongue deeper into his. Buffy mimicked his actions, enjoying the taste of his tongue wrapped around hers. Thoughts of opening the condom vanished when she felt the tip of his cock make contact with her opening. She entertained the thought of taking him raw.

Spike realized he had gone too far when he felt her hot juice coat the tip of his cock. He froze looking at her looking back at him, one thrust away from her center of submission. The look was intense and lustful and no words were spoken. The supernatural heat she generated through a condom was one thing that threatened his staying power. However, the thought of fucking her without a condom would guarantee a minuteman performance. They remained still, staring at each other for several minutes until the sound of ringing snapped them out of their trance. It rang several times and Buffy hesitated to answer it, knowing calls that late at night had to bad news.

"Aren't you going to get that, luv?"

"I guess so" she replied, backing up from his cock. She climbed out of bed to, answering the phone.

Spike turned on his side, watching her nude form walk out of the bedroom. The spell had been broken and Spike suddenly found himself feeling a little uncomfortable. He was convinced it was her boyfriend, having noticed his picture on her nightstand. He knew it was his queue to leave but his adamant cock wanted to stay. He laid back on the pillows, waiting for Buffy to return.

Buffy walked back into the bedroom, glad Spike hadn't left. There was an uncomfortable silence while they both laid in bed staring up at the ceiling.

"I have a boyfriend...does that bother you?"

"No...I take it that was him."

"Yes...he's in Paris on business...he goes out of town a lot...he'll be back tomorrow."

"Do you want me to pick him up from the airport?"

Buffy looked over at Spike and they both broke out in hysterical laughter. She was amused by his dry sense of humor. After the moment passed, she ran her hand down the side of his face wanting to pick up where they left off. Spike turned into her hand and kissed the palm.

"Maybe its best I go...I still have a lot of driving to do tonight."

"I understand."

After several long moments of disappointment, Spike managed to climbed out of the bed. He pulled on his pants and walked out into the hallway to retrieve her jacket and his t-shirt. He was standing in the doorway, staring in awe at her nude body, sitting on the edge of the bed. He watched the moonlight admire her nakedness. She looked sad and his heart sank. He approached her, wiggling his way between her legs on his knees. He wrapped one arm around her waist and grabbed the back of her head, giving her a passionate goodbye kiss. He backed away to stand, taking her by the hand.

"Walk me out"

Buffy gripped his hand tight and rose from the bed.

"Let me put something on"

"No...don't...it would be a sin to cover such beauty."

Buffy melted at his words. No one has ever spoken to her like that. It sounded so erotic. She knew he had to leave but the gathering moisture between her legs wanted him to stay. She restrained herself; thinking if he didn't leave now it was just going to be that much harder to let him go. Their passionate encounter was coming to a close. It was time for Spike Williams to blend back into the masses but forever remain, tattooed on her soul.

They kissed passionately in the doorway, holding each other close. Spike massaged her lower back while his tongue massaged hers. Buffy clutched at his shoulders, melting into him. Spike had broken the kiss, feeling his cock on the rise again. He stepped back from her, holding her hand in his. Slowly he was letting it go as he walked backwards toward the elevator, committing her to memory.

Buffy refused to go back inside, watching Spike wait. Spike waited for the elevator, taking several glances at the beautiful naked blonde staring back at him. His had felt his heart rate speed up. Already, he was missed her. He pushed the button for what felt like a hundred times, summoning the elevator. He chanted in his head don't look at her. If he did, it was going to be that much harder to let go he thought. He had to resigned to the fact that what they shared was over, but not forgotten. Never had a woman ever made him feel such endless need. His eyes betrayed him and he looked at her once more.

"What the hell"

Spike internally thanked the elevator for not arriving. Running toward her, he gathered her into his arms showering her with kisses of worship. He placed one hand above her head against the doorframe, trailing the other down to her pussy. He inserted two fingers, finding her hot spot with ease.

Buffy sighed against his mouth, feeling his probing fingers hitting the bulls eye. She gripped his forearm down to his elbow then his hand, pushing him deeper. Her other hand supported her by digging into the curved flesh between his neck and shoulder. She fucked herself on his fingers while her echoing moans disturbed the sleep in the hallway. As her ass rose and fell against the wood frame, her moans turned into screams of the word opposite of no.

"Yes...Yes...Yes..YEs...YEs...YES!...YES!!..YES!!!...uhnnnn...uhnnn...uhnnnn

Listening to her come that hard was the sexiest thing Spike had ever heard. Despite her gifting him with her hot cream, Spike continued to fuck her. He separated his index finger from his middle finger inside her, enhancing her pleasure. Gradually, he slowed his fingering in conjunction with her breathing. Then glossed both their lips with her gift only to lick it off her and reunite in a heated kiss.

He released his mouth from hers to ask one vital question.

"How long do we have?"

"The rest of the morning and all afternoon."

"Let's hope he misses his plane"

Buffy smiled and panted against his shoulder, slightly chuckling at his comment.

"Take me inside and help me forget he's coming back"

Spike analyzed her words, convinced that she wasn't with the right man. He rounded the corner, shutting the door with one hand pulling her head back with the other. He licked up her neck and raped her mouth with passion. Buffy grabbed his ass and squeezed, forcing his erection to rub against her clit. He pulled his last condom from his pocket, pulled his shirt over his head and let Buffy do the rest.

Buffy unbuckled his belt and unbutton his jeans feeling a sense of de ja vue. She kneaded the flesh of his firm ass in her hands anxiously pushing his jeans down. Spike adorned his cock with the necessary evil and lowered his head, sucking and licking her heated flesh. Buffy arched into his mouth, quivering from the contact. She was weakening, feeling her legs crumbling beneath her. Sensing her slipping down the wall, Spike pulled her by the hands and onto the floor. He positioned himself between her legs and entered her, taking her hard and fast. Despite the burning flesh on her back, she met and greeted his every thrust. She wrapped her legs has high as she could up his back, feeling his shaft bump and grind against her spot with confidence.

The erotic aroma of flesh meeting flesh filled the air. Their voices had a beautiful arrangement of grunts and moans mixed with gasps and groans. Inserted words of satisfaction produced a masterpiece of passion.

"Buffy...you feel so good...so damn good, luv"

Buffy's muscles rejoiced around Spike's cock. She dropped her arms to the floor, arched her body and gripped the fibers of the carpet, climaxing immediately. Spike milked after her.
Welcome Home, Iowa by tahmoe
After Spike left, Buffy tried to get as much sleep as possible before picking Riley up at the airport. Her hot night with Spike was the most incredible sex she'd ever had. He visited every erogenous zone on her body including some she didn't exited. The blonde cabdriver sexed every part of her body, turning her into an attention whore. If she could spread that kind of loving around to all the sexually repressed and unfulfilled women of the world, then the term frigid would no longer exist. It was going to take all her will power not to seek out the one person who made her feel so desired and beautiful.

Remembering Spike's words about not covering up her body, Buffy had taken her first nap in the nude with no covers. She had set her alarm to go off two hours before Riley's arrival, giving herself enough time to get ready, change her sheets, and air out the scent of sex that dominated the entire apartment. She was thinking in advance in case Riley wanted to comeback to her place. She admired her nakedness in the full-length mirror, reminiscing about the way Spike touched her, feeling sexy and full of sensuality. The huge smile on her face was going to be bitch to suppress she thought. Clearly, it showed signs of a woman newly discovering, she was multi orgasmic.

Spike had to be the luckiest bloke in the world. Last night was spent with an incredible woman. He replayed the events leading up to his luck over and over again, creating a permanent smile on his face. The stars had aligned that night he thought. The chemistry he shared with Buffy was like a reincarnation of lost lovers finding each other. He sniffed the tie from her hair, remembering how the golden locks flowed to her shoulders and what it felt against his skin.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buffy arrived at the airport twenty minutes early, thinking Riley would be so proud. He was a stickler for punctuality and constantly on her case that she wasn't. He was her second serious relationship, having restored her confidence in men after her last relationship turned into a nightmare. Riley was good to her and she was in love with him. He showered her with constant attention and affection, making her feel safe and protected. Despite the fact she could count the number of orgasms she had with him on one hand, their sex life was adequate. She'd dealt with it as best she could, becoming very good at faking it and stroking his ego. When they first met, he was a stockbroker earning a low six-figure salary. However, all that changed when he brokered a deal that earned a bunch of millionaires a whole lot of money. It put him on the fast track to riches, sending him away often to finalize deals and make those same millionaires more money. He changed from her nice Iowa laid-back country boy into a stressed out, egotistical, money whore. He owned a Porsche, wore thousand dollar suits, lived in Trump Tower and owned a cottage in the Hamptons. In the beginning it was nice, Riley shared the wealth, buying her expensive jewelry and clothes, taking her to fine restaurants and lavish parties. However there was a down side, they had both lost touch with their poorer old friends and made new obnoxious rich ones. Over time she found herself getting bored with the whole thing, she started to despise it all and her relationship with Riley began to suffer. The love she had for him was slowly being chipped away every time they attended a party, visited the Hamptons, or ate at another pretentious restaurant. Several times she prepared herself to leave him, but the nice country boy would make an appearance, reminding her why she was with him. It was like he knew she wanted to leave and sometimes she thought he felt the same way only keeping her around because she looked good on his arm.

"Hey, remember me", said the tall blonde man standing behind her.

Buffy had put on her best fake smile, turning to the sound of the man's voice.

"How could I forget...welcome home, Riley".

"God, its good to be back...did you check my mail...did you make sure the car storage payments were to update...Oh and did you notify the housekeeper to make the house in the Hamptons ready for our labor day party?"

Buffy looked at him with disdain. Riley had just stepped off the plane and already started thinking about himself.

"Yes, Riley I took care of everything and I'm fine too...in case you're wondering."

"Oh, I'm sorry Buffy...how are you...how is the article about the best places to shop in the city coming along?"

"Riley, I wrote that article three months ago...I'm working on the best restaurants to eat in New York now."

"Oh yeah that's right...sorry...so how are you?"

"You already asked me that...I'm fine."

They walked in silence out the airport doors. Buffy made a beeline for the waiting cab. Riley stopped, looking clearly annoyed with her choice of transportation. Buffy noticed Riley wasn't behind her.

"What's wrong?"

"Had I known we were going to ride in that, I would have requested my office send a towncar or a limousine."

"Are you kidding me...what difference does it make?...either way you still being driven by someone else...you're just going home...no one is going to care what you're riding in."

"It's just...oh never mind...you're right...I just prefer...never mind...let's just go."

Buffy was pissed, thinking his behavior was getting worse. He was transforming from an asshole into a total asshole. They climbed into the cab, letting the driver know where they were headed. Riley rested his hand on Buffy's knee. She wanted to smack it off and smack him. Sensing she had an attitude, Riley kissed her hand.

"I'm sorry I made you mad...this is not how I wanted to start off...I've really missed you."

''Really...then why the only time I heard from you was when you called me tell me when you were arriving."

"Honey...you know I'm really busy...but it doesn't mean that I didn't miss you...I have something for you...I was going to wait until dinner to give it to you...but I think now would be a good time."

Buffy was feeling her heart pounding in her chest. He was going to ask her to marry him. She looked at him with panic unprepared to hear a proposal. She blinked several times as if she had something in both her eye. Her head was spinning and she thought for a moment she might faint. She willed herself to stay alert, watching Riley reach into his briefcase and pull out a Tiffany box. She breathed a sigh of relief when she realized the box wasn't shaped like a ring box. Great, another piece of expensive jewelry she thought. She knew exactly where she was going to put it, in the jewelry box with all the other pieces. It was the same routine. He'd give her something nice, she wears it once to please him and it's never seen again.

"Here you go...I saw it and knew it was perfect and it matches your eyes."

Buffy proceeded to open the rectangular box, staring at a diamond and emerald necklace.

"Oh Riley you shouldn't have", she said, giving him her best beauty contestant smile.

"Why do you always say that...you say that all the time now...I'm beginning to think you really mean it...if you don't like it...just say you don't and we can go to Tiffany's and exchange it for something better."

Sensing she was hurting his feelings, Buffy put on an Academy award winning performance.

"Don't be silly, of course I like...no I love it...thank you...it will go nice with the green Prada dress you bought me last week...you know what this means don't you...now you have to take me out to show it off."

"Its funny you should say that...there is a party at the Waldorf Astoria a client of mine has invited us to...now you have a place to show it off."

"Tonight"

"No...next Saturday"

"But we have tickets to see Rent"

"Yeah... sweetheart...about that...I gave the tickets away to a friend of mine after I found out about the party...but I'll make it up to you...I promise."

"But you're leaving the following Sunday, for two months in Japan."

"Damn, you're right...but this is important Buffy...I have to be there for my client."

"And what about me...I'm not important anymore...I use to be at the top of your list."

"You are important to me...I'm doing this for us"

"For us...what are-"

"Hold on a minute honey...I have to take this."

Riley stopped Buffy in mid sentence, to answer his cell phone. It was Saturday night and he was still working. Buffy slid away from his side and stared out the window, watching the traffic of yellow cabs pass by. All the while, thinking which one was Spike driving.

Instead of heading straight home for some much needed quality time, they stopped by Riley's office to pick up some files. They ordered take out from the cab, picking it up on the way to Riley's home. With boredom keeping her company, Buffy had eaten her food in front of the TV. Riley stayed in his home office typing away on his laptop, hardly touching his food. Hours had passed and Buffy had fallen asleep on the couch. Riley picked her up, carrying her to bed. Buffy wanted to continue sleeping, but he wanted to fuck. He helped himself to her body while she lay there, waiting for it to be over.

Nothing was going to steal Spike's joy, even when his boss chewed him out about the low fare intake. The next two days he was going to pull a double shift to make up for all the money he lost Friday night. He didn't have to, but he enjoyed driving his cab. Constantly, he'd thought about the blonde beauty, wondering what she was doing. It was too bad her boyfriend had come back. Spike was tempted to drive by her home, hoping to get a glimpse of her coming out her building. He even considered going to her job but all he knew was building he picked her up in front of. She was to be a hard one to forget he thought, closing his eyes and making a wish. He wished he could see her again.

The following week had flown by and Buffy stared at herself in her mirror only half dressed. She dreaded going to another boring party. Feeling a headache coming on, she entertained the thought of calling Riley to cancel. However, dealing with the aftermath wasn't worth it she thought. She swallowed two aspirin and lay across her bed. Knowing Riley was on his way, she tried to will herself to finish getting dressed. It was useless. She had others things on her mind or rather someone. One week had passed and she still couldn't get Spike out of her mind. She wondered what he was doing and if he was thinking about her too. She looked at the clock, realizing Riley would be arriving at exactly 8:30PM. The strapless green Prada dress hugged her in all the right places. The dress had a split up the side, tastefully displaying her tanned toned right leg and the matching Prada shoes really made the dress come alive. Rather then wearing the necklace Riley purchased for her, she opted for a simple understated choker. She waited on the couch, staring back and forth at the clock. Five, four, three, two, one and Buffy walked over to the door, staring at Riley in his black Gucci tux. She had to admit he did look handsome. She smiled, realizing it was the only genuine one she was going to be giving all night.

"I'm ready to go."

"Wait a minute...aren't you forgetting something?"

"Oh right...I need a purse"

Buffy placed the necessities into her silver beaded clutch purse and walked toward the door.

"No silly...the necklace remember...you said you would wear it"

"I did but honey this looks so much better", Buffy said, running her fingers across the choker.

"Please...wear it for me."

Buffy looked at Riley giving her a cheesy version of puppy dog eyes to get his way. Rather than smack the look off his face, she decided to wear the necklace.

"I need you to help me put it on."

"No problem" Riley said, smiling like he just won the lottery.

They walked into the party arm and arm. Immediately, Riley was pulled away by a few of his colleagues and Buffy was up to her neck in over perfumed blondes and brunettes telling her how wonderful she looked. Like many of the other parties she attended, this one was no different. It was truly a vulgar display of wealth and power, filled with very rich business types, their bitchy wives and insecure mistresses. Buffy had to be nice to them all, for fear if she was rude to anyone, it could hurt Riley. She watched Riley suck up to every balding man in the room and flirt with their wives with bad plastic surgery. Not once did he check on her to see if she was all right. Only one hour had passed but it felt more like ten. She wanted to leave. She was suffocating. Finally, locating Riley in the sea of people, she stood at his side for several minutes before he even acknowledged her. Buffy tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hi...remember me."

"Honey...I'm so sorry I got caught up talking about-"

Buffy had stopped Riley from speaking.

"No...let me guess...work", she said sarcastically.

"Ha ha very funny."

"Riley I want to leave...I'm not feeling well."

"What's the matter...miss your man?"

Listening to Riley's last three words made her think. She was missing a man, but it wasn't him.

"Come on honey...stick it out just a little while longer...we've only been here for an hour."

"How much longer are you talking about?"

"At least another two or three hours."

"What!" Buffy shouted, drawing unwanted attention.

"Please do not embarrass me in front of my clients and may I add potential clients...God...if I knew you were going to be such a pain in the ass...I would've come by myself."

"Oh really...well I didn't want to come to your stupid party anyway...you may not have come by yourself but you will be leaving by yourself...I'll find my own way home...jackass."

Buffy stormed out of the party, pushing at anyone that got in her way. Riley smiled at the people looking at him, making up an excuse for his date's behavior. He continued to make his rounds, handing out his business cards and kissing as much ass needed.
Buffy descended the long staircase leading to the lobby, huffing like she had just run a marathon. She asked the clerk at the front desk for a telephone book. She closed her eyes trying to remember the name of the cab company Spike worked for. The only word she remembered was speedy. She checked the yellow pages under cab companies finding the only one listing, Speedy Cab Company. Hearing a man on the other end of the phone, sounding like Danny Dvito, she asked him if Spike Williams was on duty.
Wishes Do Come True by tahmoe
Spike was surprised he was personally requested by a potential customer. It freaked him out, but his boss man said the woman on the other end of the phone didn't sound like a nut and she insisted it only be him to drive her. It wasn't company practice to send their drivers on personal runs, but Spike's boss was a greedy bastard. He decided to go, thinking it was some little old lady he overextended some help to one day. He pulled up in front of the Waldolf Astoria and waited. Ample time had passed but he waited patiently which was unusual for him. He'd felt a strange need to stay, taking advantage of the lovely night. Sitting on his the car hood her looked up into the star filled sky.

"Beautiful night...isn't it?"

"Yes, it really is" he replied, turning his attention away from the sky to a voice that sounded very familiar.

Immediately, Spike jumped from the hood with his mouth open and eyes wide with shock. It was Buffy, looking like a princess standing on the concrete steps. He smiled, making his way over to the passenger side of the car. He watched her descend down the stairs in her lovely green dress. Her hair swooped above her shoulders with curls dangling on either side of her face. The only thing that was missing was a diamond tiara he thought. She was absolutely stunning. He approached her by taking her hand and helping her down the final two steps.

"Had I known this was such a special occasion, I would have worn a tie."

Buffy laughed at his dry sense of humor. She liked that about him.

"This is a special occasion that's why I requested a special person."

"Why thank you my lady...may I escort you to your chariot."

"Why thank you kind sir."

Spike opened the door to the back seat but Buffy preferred to ride up front with him.

"The lady would like to ride in the front."

"Whatever Princess Buffy wants?"

"You think I look like a princess."

"I think you are absolutely breathtaking."

"You want me to take you home."

"No...I just want to get as far away from this place as possible." she said, holding her head down.

Spike looked at her, placing a finger under her chin.

"Why the sad face, pet?"

"I don't want to talk about it...can we just go."

"Right then"

Spike turned on the off-duty sign on his cab and pulled off. They had driven around the city for hours, talking and laughing about everything and anything. He'd learned more about her in those hours then what would take most people years. He liked that she understood his jokes, enabling him to pull her out of the funk she was in.

"You hungry, luv."

"Starving"

"Its too bad my dinner jacket is in the cleaners...I was going to suggest Tavern On The Green...since I'm riding with royalty."

"No thank you...the foods not that good anyway...lets go there."

Buffy pointed to a corner diner with enthusiasm.

"Pet you're hardly dressed to eat in a place like that...how about I take you to change first."

"No way...lets go...I'm hungry."

They pulled into the parking lot, strolling into the diner arm and arm. Everyone from the cook in the back to the patrons leaving the diner stared at them. Assuming Buffy was famous, a woman asked for her autograph. Buffy tried to explain to the woman she was nobody, but the woman insisted so Buffy signed her name.

"I think we should eat at the counter."

"Why...booths are more private."

"Well luv they're by the windows and you don't want all your fans mobbing you while you eat now do we."

"Stop it...it's not funny anymore."

"And by the way...you wouldn't happen to have a pair of sunglasses in that purse of yours would you?"

"Why?"

"That necklace pet is blinding."

"I forgot I even had this thing on". Buffy replied insecurely running her hand across the necklace, thinking maybe she should have changed."

"Is that thing real?"

"Knowing Riley...yes"

"Ahhh, a present from the old boyfriend...he must really love you."

"Yeah...he loves so much that I'm sitting in a diner preferring the company of a stranger."

"Hey...I think we're well passed that, pet"

"Oh I didn't mean it like that."

"I know."

"You two have a fight."

"One of many" Buffy replied, trying to hold back tears.

Sensing she was hurting, Spike covered her hand with his in comfort.

"We don't have to talk about it...do you know what you're going to order."

"Order me the burger bonanza and a chocolate shake...I need to go to the restroom."

Spike was impressed with her order, thinking for such a petite thing she was prepared to eat a lot. He ordered the same thing.

Buffy walked into the restroom, fanning her eyes dry to prevent the tears from falling. She was having a wonderful time with Spike and didn't want to spoil the evening. She splashed cold water on her face, adjusted her dress and double-checked her eyes. When she came back to the table she noticed their food had arrived, but Spike was gone. She looked around the restaurant then out the large windows. There was no sign of him. She wanted to wait before she started eating, but starvation was getting the best of her. Before she could take out bite out of the huge burger, Spike seated himself beside her, presenting her with a single red rose.

"For the beautiful lady."

Buffy smiled, taking the rose and inhaling the flowers scent. She loved roses, they were here second favorite thing after chocolate and Spike was becoming her third. She was pleased he'd remembered from their conversations in the cab.

"Thank you"

"I thought you might like it...oh almost forgot". Spike said, pulling out a Hershey chocolate bar.

Buffy smiled and kissed him on the lips, feeling a spark of electricity run through her. They stared at each other for several seconds without acknowledging the waitress, asking them if they needed anything else. They both answered no at the same time caught up in the intensity of the moment. Finally, the growl in Buffy's stomach had spoken.

"We better eat before the food gets cold."

"Yeah, you're right."

After finishing their meals, they remained seated, talking and laughing like old friends. They stayed until closing. Spike exited first, pulling the cab to the front curb of the diner. The night air had cooled so he covered Buffy with his black leather duster.

"All set, luv."

"Yeah...I have to get out of these shoes...my feet are killing me."

Spike picked Buffy up in his arms, carrying her to the car.

"What are you doing...you crazy man?" she said, smiling and laughing at his chivalry.

"What...you said your feet hurt."

Buffy placed the rose into her mouth, wrapping her arms around Spike's neck. He seated her into the car then ran over to the other side. Situating himself inside the car, he looked over at a very somber looking Buffy.

"Ready to go home, pet."

"No...I want to be with you."

"You are with me."

Buffy stared intently into Spike's eyes, biting her lower lip. He returned her seductive gaze with a sexy smirk. Her eyes had said everything that needed be said. Ignoring the honking horns and other pissed off drivers, Buffy scooted closer to Spike, kissing him on the lips. He welcomed it. The kiss deepened as they held each other's faces, alternating between long deep kisses and small closed lip ones. Time had stood still and watched the two kiss until a very angry driver, banged and cursed at Spike's window. He offered no apologies and headed home while Buffy laid her head on his shoulder.

Spike carried Buffy up four flights of stairs because the elevator in his building was broken again. He opened the door, placing Buffy back on her feet, removing his coat. Spike was nervous. He could tell Buffy was accustomed to finer things. Her place was ten times better than his and so was the neighbor.

"Would you like something to drink, pet?"

"No...I'm fine."

Spike made a beeline for the kitchen. He needed a drink. He poured himself a glass of bourbon and downed it like a shot, sucking in cool air to sooth the burning sensation in his mouth while pouring another. Spike was unable to fathom why now he was so nervous. It wasn't like they haven't slept together he thought. He was feeling close to her like he'd known her all his life. It was just too bad she belonged to someone else. Whatever it was that happening between them he wasn't going to over analyze it.

Immediately, Buffy had felt comfortable in her surroundings. She removed her shoes and necklace, placing it into her purse. She was impressed how tastefully his apartment was decorated. There wasn't a woman's touch but Spike's place didn't look like a typical bachelors pad either. It had a warm inviting feeling unlike Riley's cold, art décor place with its uncomfortable furniture and pure white walls. Spike's place had given her the feeling that someone had wrapped their arms around her and said welcome. Buffy smiled, imagining herself spending a lot of time there with him. Feeling his absence, she walked into the kitchen and watched him suck down his drink and immediately pour himself another one.

"Do I make you nervous?"

Spike jumped in response to Buffy's question. He was so lost in thought he didn't hear her approach.

"God woman you scared me."

"Awe is little Spikey afraid of the big bad Buffy."

"No...but you should be afraid of me", Spike replied, stepping towards her.

Buffy stepped back, looking at the wicked grin on Spike's face. She started to run. He chased her around the couch, and then jumped on it, pulling her down with him. They both laughed.

"Take back what you said."

"No", Buffy replied in defiance.

"Take it back or I'll be forced to break out my secret weapon."

Buffy smiled, thinking Spike was referring to his penis.

"No...I want take it back."

Spike started to tickle her, letting her know he wasn't going to stop unless she did what he asked. Buffy was unable to stop Spike's quick hands from ticking her all over. She was out of breath, struggling to get away. Finally she had given up.

"Okay...okay...you win...I take it back."

Not satisfied, Spike wanted to humiliate her further.

"Now I want you to say...Spike is the big bad."

"Oh...I'm not going to say that."

Spike started to tickle her again, forcing her down on her back and straddling her. He tickled her sides, under her arms and behind her knees.

"Okay...okay...I give up...I give up...Spike you're the big bad."

Satisfied, Spike raised his arms above his head in triumph. Buffy used it as opportunity to push Spike onto the hardwood floor.

"Owe...what you bloody do that for?"

Being the sore loser, Buffy responded by sticking her tongue out at Spike, then laughing.

Spike grabbed one of her wrists, pulling her on top of him. He used his other hand to grip the back of her neck, bringing her lips to meet his. The kiss turned into a grinding of mouths and tongues, capable of lasting an eternity. Buffy was the first to break their kiss, lifting herself to straddle him. She pulled Spike by the hands, resuming their passionate intertwine of tongues. Possessively, their hands enticed and caressed each other with raw passion. Spike licked the line where her breast came together then let his tongue wonder across her heaving chest, shoulders and neck. Buffy tilted her head back while Spike's tongue generated heat between her legs. Breaking their kiss again, she removed the diamond-encrusted hairpins from her hair and shook it free. The fruited fresh scent of her hair filled his Spike's nostrils. He inhaled deeply while he watched it drape over her shoulders. Buffy adored Spike and the way he looked her. He made her feel so beautiful and special. The intensity in his eyes burned through her, captivating her with such awe of having this man desire her so completely.

Spike was mesmerized by Buffy. Immediately, he wasted no time running his fingers through her hair, massaging her scalp and the nape of her neck. He watched her close her eyes in pleasure then open them with lust. He couldn't take his eyes off her; afraid if he'd blink she would disappear.

"Oh, Buffy...you so beautiful...my wish has come true." He said, smiling up at her still running his hands through her hair.

"What are you talking about?"

"I made a wish hoping to see you again...and it was granted...you're here and now I'm a believer."

"In the flesh." Buffy said, giving him a playful smile.

"Well not yet"

Buffy recognized the hidden meaning behind his words.

"Buffy"

"Yes"

"Will you stay with me tonight?"

"I'm not going anywhere."

Buffy gripped his wrists, removing his hands from her hair to stand. Spike didn't join her right away. Instead he closed his eyes and made a silent promise to enjoy every moment with her like it was his last. Buffy extended her hand to him. Spike accepted her gesture, placing his hand in hers. He pulled her to him, leaning into to her as if to kiss her but instead, he inhaled her scent and lightly swept his tongue across her lips. Buffy's ass and stomach tightened in anticipation. She exhaled with fascination at his ability to have such an affect on her. Buffy smiled, using her free hand to cup his cheek. Spike kissed the palm then licked it, kissed it again, gave it another lick until her index finger was inside his mouth. An erotic excitement wrapped around her libido, forcing her eyes to close and her lips to part. Spike slipped his tongue into her mouth, engaging them in a sultry kiss. Unconsciously, Buffy tilted her head back, breaking their kiss. She was floating and her heart was pounding. Spike opened his eyes, tilting his head to the side wondering where she had gone. When it finally registered in her brain she was no longer kissing him, she brought her head back slowly opening her eyes to his sexy smoldering blue ones.

"Lost you there for a minute, pet...next time take me with you."

Buffy was lost in a place Spike has taken her many times and the evidence was in between her legs. She was extremely wet from the mini-orgasm he had given her.

"Then what are we waiting for."

"My thoughts exactly."

Spike placed her hand in his, leading her into his bedroom where a huge four-poster bed covered with midnight blue satin sheets awaited them. Still holding her hand he climbed onto the bed while Buffy did the same. On their knees and face-to-face in the center of the bed, they gazed into each other's eyes. Spike raised his hands on evenly with his head and Buffy mirrored his actions. They wove their hands together and kissed. The lovers supported each other's balance until the their passionate lip lock caused their hands to retreat and grasp at other parts of other's body. Spike had fallen into the pillows, taking Buffy's willing body with him. They rolled back and forth over of the bed, kissing and groping, unable to decide who was going to be on top. Buffy pulled Spike's shirt over his head and resumed the kiss. Spike lowered the zipper on her dress, feeling the warmth of her naked back. Buffy lifted herself off him while they both struggled to remove her dress. Buffy realized she was doing it alone. The moment Spike laid his eyes on her full flushed breasts, his mouth was upon them. He wrapped his arms tightly around her back burying his head into her chest, licking, kissing and sucking with unbridled lust. She dropped her arms to her sides arching her back into his filling his masculinity over power her. Buffy was on fire. Spike rolled her onto her back, pulling the dress down the length of her body following it with firm licks of his tongue. She placed hands on his head, running her fingers through his hair watching him satisfy his lust with her body. The combination of Spike's touch and the feel of satiny sheets on her skin made her writhe and twist with delight.

"Please don't ever stop touching me."

Spike returned to her lips, engaging his blonde lover in a fiery kiss only to break the kiss moments later.

"Buffy"


Spike whispered her name and in one swift motion he buried his head between her legs to worship her clit. The hardened flesh awaited his touch, peeking from under the hood. First he licked at it slowly while his hands squeezed and caressed her breasts. Buffy moans and bucking only fueled him to increase the speed and slid his hot tongue into her folds, in and around her promised Heaven. He trailed his fingers down her body, settling on the insides of her thighs where he spread her legs then her lips. Simultaneously, he blew his hot breath together with his fluttering tongue onto her sensitive flesh. Buffy's body shot up into a sitting position and her hand moved from sides of Spike's head to the back of his neck. She pushed his face into her pussy not caring he if couldn't breathe while she climaxed.

"Spike...oh god...oh god...oh god...I need you...I need you."

Spike had unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, getting them off with lightening speed. He licked his way back up Buffy's orgasm riddled body, inserting two fingers inside her, pumping them in and out while he searched for a condom in his side table. He was out, realizing he had used them all with her a week ago. However, the disappointing moment wasn't lost on his erection, as it remained hard, seeping with excitement. He continued to finger her until she came again. He kissed her and tried to pull away so he could tell her the bad news.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm out of protection, luv...I'm sorry."

"Don't be", Buffy responded.

She reached in between their bodies and stroked his now semi-erect cock back to full attention. She stared into his eyes for approval. Spike saw the want and need in her eyes and allowed her to insert his cock inside her. He pushed in the rest of the way until he could go no further. Their faces mirrored the others with wide-open eyes and mouths. Their combined all-consuming heat forced the lover's still. Thoughts of motion or any type of movement was unimportant. They stayed like that, basking in the raw and kissing each other tenderly. Buffy's legs tightened around Spike's back while her vaginal muscles tightened around his cock. The remained still until the Spike's hostage held dick needed to escape. Quickly, he pulled out of her and ejaculated onto her stomach.

"Uhhhhhhhh....uhhhhhhh...Buffy"

Buffy cried out from the immediate loss of contact and heat. She looked up at Spike wanting him back inside. Agreeing, Spike wiped his cock off on the sheets and entered her again, fucking her hard, fast and long. She pulled him into a kiss, darting her tongue in and out his mouth. Spike raised above her, enabling himself to pull all the way out, leaving only the tip inside before pushing all the way back in. Buffy tried her best to keep up but Spike was bounding her to the mattress with his forceful thrust. Spike was fucking her with a gritty roughness she was thoroughly enjoying. Their sweaty bodies engaged in relentless gypsy gyrations. Buffy gripped his shoulders then his back, digging her nails into his flesh leaving crescent impressions that spoke of her pleasure. Her moans and whimpers increased in volume as symptoms of another orgasm was constructing inside her. Spike's lips formed the letter O, feeling his impending orgasm draw up his spine. Unable to hold on any longer, Buffy mumbled her orgasm. Spike's intent to satisfy had taken away her capacity to speak.

Spike barely managed to pull out of her. A low growl escaped from his throat while he panted out his orgasm, allowing the sheets to absorb his flow rather than her flesh. Once he fully recovered, he planted a sweet kiss to Buffy's lips and climbed off the bed. He returned with a towel and soapy washcloth. He placed the towel under her bottom and cleaned up the dried stickiness of his spent desire. Buffy smiled, watching Spike in appreciation.

"Thank you", she whispered.

"Anything for you, princess."
Only A Phone Call Away by tahmoe
A/N: I highly recommend that you read a part of this story like a whisper if you want a better effect. You will know which part when you read this. :)

Spike pulled in front of Buffy's building, preparing to get out. Buffy stopped him.

"Wait"

"Can we just sit here for a minute?"

Buffy wanted a perfect ending to the night they shared. Spike was the perfect friend and lover, rescuing her from boredom. She looked at the clock in his car. It was 10:30AM. Riley's plane was in the air. She was relieved. She expected him to be waiting for her in her apartment. Now that she was seeing Spike, she wished Riley never had a key. The thought of Riley catching her and Spike having epic sex was a soap opera moment waiting to happen even though he could learn something.

"Sure luv...what ever you want?"

William grabbed her hand and kissed it. Buffy rested her head against his shoulder and cupped his cheek, looking into his eyes.

"What's wrong?" Spike asked.

"I don't want to say goodbye."

"Then don't...say see you later...because there is definitely going to be a later."

Spike smiled and kissed her on the lips, but Buffy wanted more. She sucked on his bottom lip then brushed the tip of her tongue across his top one. Spike picked up on her naughtiness and captured her lips, parting them with his tongue. He gathered her up into his arms slightly lifting her off the seat. The kiss had taken Buffy's breath away. She pulled back, smiling at him.

"That was some goodbye kiss"

"Not goodbye...see you later remember...do you want me to walk you to your door?"

"No, that's okay...I think I can manage."

Buffy opened the car door.

"Wait" Spike shouted.

Buffy dropped her head and smiled, turning towards him.

"Don't forget this."

Spike picked up the slightly crushed rose lying between them. It had wilted some from their heated embrace. Buffy closed the door, taking the rose from him. She smelled it. A girlish smile appeared.

"It still smells freshly picked."

"And it's still beautiful like you."

Spike moved closer, sniffing the rose then Buffy. He leaned up, placing a kiss on her chin then her lips and her lips once more. The tender moment had given her butterflies. Buffy grabbed the sides of his face and kissed him hard. They mutually parted from the heated exchange, leaving a lustful simmer between them. She climbed out of the car then stuck her head inside the window.

"You have my number, right and I have yours...so I'll be talking to you soon"

"Sooner then you think, pet."

Spike watched Buffy enter her building. He exhaled. He rested his head against the seat, staring straight ahead and attempting to start the car. It was a warm day, but he felt cold. He looked at the clock in his car. She exited the car approximately ten minutes ago and he missed her. This wasn't good he thought. He'd only known her a short time and already he was unable to function. He called her.

Buffy walked into her apartment, immediately kicking off her shoes. There was no sign that Riley had been there. The wall street journal was still neatly folded on the living room table. She noticed the light blinking on her answering machine. She had one message from Riley, apologizing for his behavior. He sounded really sincere until he answered his cell phone in the middle of it, letting the machine hang up. Buffy chuckled in disappointment then she thought about Spike and she was back on cloud nine. She picked up the rose he'd given her and brought it to her nose. A smile from ear to ear dominated her face and she twirled like a ballerina into her bedroom until the telephone interrupted her. With a stretch and a yawn, she was tempted to let the machine answer it. However, she was curious why someone was calling her so early on a Sunday morning.

"Hello"

"Buffy"

She smiled recognizing the voice saying her name.

"You wasted no time...checking to see if I'd given you the wrong number." She said, laughing into the phone.

"No...I wanted to tell that I miss." Spike replied.

"I miss you too."

"I want to ask you to do something for me and you can only answer yes or no...do you understand?"

"Yes" Buffy replied, sitting on the bed.

"Don't wash away my scent...do you have the rose I gave you?"

"Yes"

"I want you to undress and lie on the bed."

Buffy closed her eyes, listening to the sound of Spike's low sexy voice. A renewed wetness began to form between her legs. She placed the phone on the bed and unzipped her dress, letting it pool to her ankles. She stepped out of it and laid on the bed quickly placing the phone back to her ear.

Spike remained silent giving her time to fulfill his request.

"Are you on the bed now?" He whispered.

"Yes"

"Now I want you to pretend I'm there with you...will you do that for me?"

"Yes"

"Wet your lips with that hot little tongue yours and do it slow...get them real wet for me. Now touch them, gently...now place two of your fingers in your mouth...play with them with your tongue...suck them...pretend its me in your mouth...suck them real slow...you like sucking me don't you?"

"Yes"

Buffy was powerless to oppose him. Many words had passed between them in the heat of the moment but there was something raw and passionate in his voice that made her cream. It was like he had her under some kind of trance. Every word sounded erotic and the way they rolled off his tongue was hypnotic.

"Buffy"

"Yes"

"Run your fingers down your neck...rub them across your chest...now touch one of those rosy nipples...pinch it...pinch it hard...harder...now pull it...touch the other one...pretend my mouth is there on your chest...sucking them...pulling them...running my tongue around them...are they are hard?

"Yes"

"Buffy?"

"Yes"

"Touch your breast for me...squeeze it...and make sure you touch the other one...we don't want it to feel left out...now do we? Spike asked with a whispered lustful chuckle.

"No"

"Keep squeezing them...doesn't that feel good?"

"Yes"

Spike whispered yes and breathed into the phone several times as if he was there watching Buffy get off. He stroked himself through his jeans to the mental image forming in his mind.

"Buffy?"

"Yes"

"Pick up the rose and run it across your stomach...now open your legs and run it along your thighs...feels good doesn't it?

"Yes"

"Spread your legs further apart...rub the rose on that lovely quim of yours and keep it there."

Spike was listening to Buffy whimper and sigh into the phone. He swallowed hard, parting his lips and increasing the friction on his crotch.

"Buffy?"

"Yes"

"Are you wet?"

"God, yes"

"ahnt ahnt ahnt...what do we say?"

"Yes"

"That's my girl...now imagine its my tongue...tasting you...exploring you."

Spike sighed and sucked in his hot breathe to encourage and entice her to release. He closed his eyes and licked his lips and whispered into the phone.

"Yes...oh baby you taste so good...ummm...yes...my sweet...sweet Buffy...yes...ummm...so sweet...so wet...so ready for me."

"Buffy?"

"Yes"

"Do you want to come?"

"Yes"

"Wet your fingers again...put them inside you...I want you to pretend its my tongue...licking you...then my lips...sucking you...then my hard cock...fucking you...I can feel you surrounding me...so hot...so wet...I'm deep inside you and I'm just getting deeper and deeper...ummm...you feel so good...I want to fuck you for days, nights...never want to stop fucking you... so beautiful...ummm...I can feel you...squeezing me...fucking me back...you feel so good...baby...never stop wanting you ...so hot...so wet...you're gonna make me come luv...come with me."

"Yes...yes...yes...yes...uhnn...uhnnn...uhnnnnnn...yes...uhnnnnnn"

"Yes come for me..that's it...let it go, luv...ohhh yes"

Buffy dropped the telephone and climaxed. Her body arched in response to the overwhelming and enormous amount of hot liquid coating her fingers, thighs and bedspread. Her eyes opened and closed while she tried to focus. She waved her hand in front of her face. It swayed in slow motion from the erotic haze of bliss Spike seduced her into. She tried to will hear heart beat to slow down, struggling to find the telephone inches away from her side.

Spike had to fight the urge to not come. He adjusted his hard cock through his jeans. He was afraid to touch it, knowing the warmth of his hand and the image of Buffy coming would have set him off. His brow crinkled when he could no longer hear the sound of her releasing. He called out her name several times, waiting for her to return.

"Buffy...Buffy....Buffy"

"Yes"

"Do you want me?"

"Yes"

Rational thought had fled. Spike turned off his cell phone and climbed out of the car. He was about to enter the front door of her building, but then realized the keys were still in the ignition. He cursed himself, running back to the car to secure it.

Buffy dropped the phone, swinging her legs over the side of the bed. She tried to stand but her legs were still shaky from the phone-induced orgasm. She tried to be still but her impatience was getting the best of her. She managed to stand, taking a step in haste. She tripped over her dress and fell to the floor. She scrambled to her feet cursing at herself. Finally she had made to the door, just in time to hear the elevator acknowledge her floor.

Spike stepped out of the elevator, taking predatory strides toward her. He picked her up, slamming the door behind them so hard the pictures on the wall rattled. Their lips met in a hungry kiss while those same predatory strides had them in the bedroom and Buffy on the bed. Quickly, he removed his shirt and pants. He climbed onto the bed, breathing out of control. He looked over to the night table then at Buffy. She nodded. Spike retrieved a condom and threw it on the bed. He attacked her mouth again, biting her lower lip before taking it into his mouth. Their tongues needed no introductions. The kiss was urgent and desperate, seeking out familiar places. Their hands tangled in each other's hair desperate to connect and feel each other once more. Spike trailed kisses down her body until he reached her wetness. He pressed his lips to her juice soaked sex, then gave it a firm lick. His skilled tongued curled around her clit then played in her plumb glistening folds. Buffy twisted and squirmed beneath him, feeling the heat rush through her body. She was in rapture. Spike dropped kisses in between her thighs and hips. He dragged his tongue back up her body, giving her kiss after kiss to her lips before plunging his tongue into her mouth. She pulled away.

"I'm so glad you called."

Spike responded by smiling and placing her hand on his nine-inch cock while he tore the condom wrapper with his teeth. Buffy's grip was strong and her strokes were firm.

"Uhnn...easy pet" Spike whispered, dropping the condom and his hand to the bed to hold himself up. He lowered his head in pleasure, watching Buffy's hands tempt him into release. He grabbed the bedspread, trying to calm himself. Finally, he swiped her hand away, but Buffy was too quick. She gripped it harder.

"Pet,uhhhhnnn, stop...please...stop"

"Stop what...this" Buffy increased her stroking, then used her other hand to lightly squeeze his balls.

Spike backed up, causing Buffy to lose her strong hold on him. Quickly, he reached for the condom but before he could put it on, she stopped him.

"Not yet...let me feel just you"

Buffy had a power over him that was hard to resist. She had him by the short hairs and was slowly worming her way into his heart. He wet the tip of his cock at her opening using circular motions to tease her. Buffy opened and closed her eyes feeling the soft marble head stimulating her. She placed her hand on his ass trying to push him in further but Spike was elusive.

"Is that enough?" He said.

"Never enough"

"How about now?" He asked, pushing in a little bit further.

"Uhnnn" She gasped, feeling the few hard inches invade her.

Buffy was unable to wait any longer. She tightened her legs around his waist, digging her heels into his ass and lifting her hips upwards. It was pointless to read her mind, her actions were very clear. Her eagerness made him realize he possessed a power over her as well. Spike pushed all the way in, clenching his jaw from her heat while he tried to will himself into not coming. Buffy squeezed and released him several times urging him on. Long, deep thrusts forced her eyes to close and her mouth to open. Spike was making her feel so good she didn't want him to stop, but she knew she had to. However, she continued to break promises to herself, she kept thinking on the next stroke, then the next stroke.

Feeling himself about to bust, Spike pulled out of her.

"Jesus...Buffy" He whispered, looking into her eyes and seeing nothing but desire.

Buffy responded by pulling him back to her and inserting him again. Spiked fucked her some more and pulled out then pushed back in several more times until it was pointless to stop their sexual madness. He elevated himself slightly, needing the room to be able to withdraw but she elevated herself with him, moving her legs further up his back. Spike grabbed her ass, driving into her deeper.

"Buffy...I'm about to come." He said, giving her fair warning.

"Me too"

Not wanting to assume it was okay to nut inside her, he pulled out and added to the gigantic wet spot on the bed. Buffy whimpered in protest, pulling for Spike to return only to be greeted by his lips and tongue on her clit and fingers inside her. Her mouth opened and she burst out a climatic song and when it was over shivered in applause.
Only Time by tahmoe
A/N: A scene from the movie "Fall" inspired the beginning of this chapter.

Buffy and Spike sat on Spike's floor with their backs against the couch, staring at the TV while Spike flipped the channels.

"I'm so hungry...where is the food?" She asked, placing her hand on her stomach.

"I know I can feel my stomach touching my back."

"Can we call someone?"

"Pet...I just called...the owners said the guys was on their way."

"What did we order?"

"We have like three types of food coming."

"Pizza from Mr. Italy, Chinese from Dynasty, and Ribs from Joes"

"You know what...I don't think we should talk anymore until the food gets here." Spike replied, grabbing Buffy's hand, resting it on his growling stomach.

"I know..I think if I say another word I will pass out."

They both laughed. Buffy rested her head on Spike's shoulder watching him continue to flip through the channels. They both jumped to their feet at the sound of the doorbell. Buffy knew it had to be the food. She tried to hand Spike some money but he refused. They both stood in the doorway anxious to see which food arrived first. They were ecstatic when they realized all the three delivery guys had arrived.

"Spike take some money."

"No... you get the plates"

Spike had paid eighty-five dollars for the food and tipped each guy well over twenty percent. He grabbed all the bags and rushed to place them on the floor. Buffy sat Indian style wide-eyed and excited that she was about to eat.

"Spike why want you take any money from me."

"Because I asked out on a date and I pay."

"So if I ask you out on a date...I get to pay."

"No"

"Why not?"

"Because I'm the boy, luv"

"I have money you know...I want to pay sometimes."

"I have you know I make great tips in that cab...tell me how much money you make at that fancy writing job of yours."

"Before or after taxes?"

"After"

"$150,000"

"Okay so you make more than me...but I have private accounts all around the city."

"Yeah, I bet."

Spike looked at Buffy, raising his scared eyebrow.

They polished off the all the food, topping it off with chocolate fudge brownie ice cream.

"I'm so full."

"Me too, pet"

"I think I'm going to puke."

"You want me to hold your hair back."

"Shut up" She replied, slapping him on the arm.

Spike and Buffy leaned against the couch looking like to miserable stuffed people. Buffy reclaimed his shoulder with her head and held his hand. He sniffed her hair and kissed the top of her head. They had been inseparable over last couple of weeks and it was ending soon. Her boyfriend was returning in less than a week and he wasn't happy about it. He was jealous and it was starting to eat at him slowly. As far as he was concerned, Buffy was his and that pounce didn't deserve her. It was obvious Riley wasn't treating her right. If he that was case, she wouldn't be spending all her time with him. He was developing deep feelings for Buffy, but tried to keep things light between them by not discussing her relationship. If she wanted him he'd jump at the chance but he wanted it to be her decision without any influence from him.

Buffy closed her eyes thinking how she had spent another perfect evening with Spike. She was content but feelings of guilt threatened to rob her of the moment. Riley was returning soon and she knew her time with Spike was limited. To abruptly go from spending every other day with him to possibly not spending any time at all wasn't fair to Spike. Their time together was like one endless glorious date. He fulfilled all her needs and more, spoiling her with constant attention and his time something she had been missing while with Riley. They hadn't spoken since the incident at the Wardolf Astoria. She never returned his calls or bother to run his errands. He needed to be taught a lesson for being such a jerk. She decided when he returned they were going to have a serious talk about their relationship. There was no way she could go back to the way things were with him not after seeing what Spike could offer her. She realized on the night he rescued her there relationship was evolving into something more. She squeezed his hand, feeling her heart pound in her chest. A single tear dropped from her eye. She wiped it away without him noticing. He was getting into her heart.


Spike had felt the sudden squeeze of his hand. He placed his other hand over hers.

"Pet"

"Huh"

"What are you thinking about?"

"Us...everything...this...Riley"

Spike closed his eyes. He had been thinking about the same things. He shifted suddenly feeling uncomfortable and unable to find an appropriate response. He wasn't a fan of her boyfriend and didn't want to ruin their evening talking about him.

"I got to get these dishes and containers out of the way...I don't want any unexpected visitors to show up."

"Let me help you" Buffy offered.

"No...you just sit right here and relax...I want be long."

Spike kissed the top of her head then gathered up the remains of their feast and walked into the kitchen. He cleaned the dishes and put away the silverware. He stopped in the archway watching Buffy flip through the channels. He smiled getting use to the idea of having her around. He noticed she settled on movie that was going off. She was watching the credits roll while a song played. It was a song he recognized. He watched her lean back against the couch, closing her eyes, realizing she was listening to the song. Spike had an idea. He walked over to his stereo to put in a CD. He made his over to the TV and shut it off. He grabbed Buffy by the hands.

"What are you doing?"

"Shutting out the rest of the world." He replied, dimming the lights and pushing the REPEAT button on the CD player.

"Dance with me, luv"

Spike pulled Buffy against him, kissing her on the forehead. She melted into his embrace. He pushed play and turned the up the volume.

"What about the neighbors?"

"No worries...let them complain"

Spike looked into her eyes, wrapping his arms around her waist and lifting her off her feet. She slid down his body and planted a kiss on his lips. Buffy placed her head in the center of his chest while one hand rested on his broad shoulder and the other clutched at his forearm. She closed her eyes and listened to the music as it filled the room and her heart.

Who can say
Where the road goes
Where the day flows
-only time

They danced around in a perfect circle. As the song played, Buffy could feel the rest of the world melting away just like he wanted. She listened to Spike's heartbeat convinced it was in perfect synch with hers. The words of the song gripped her and tears welled up in her eyes. She tried not to blink wanting to keep them at bay. Briefly she turned her face into his shirt to wipe them away. She didn't want Spike to see her crying.

And who can say
if you love grows
as your heart chose
-only time

Spike closed his eyes. One arm was wrapped around her shoulder while his hand settled on the small of her back. His heart beat wildly in his chest when he felt her hot breath heat his flesh through his shirt. Instinctively, he began to massage the small of her back with circular motions. He removed his arm from around her shoulders and let his fingers stroke her spine then all the way up to the nape of her neck and through her hair.

Who can say
Why your heart sighs
As your love flies
-only time

Buffy eyes fluttered when he touch the nape of her neck. She sighed and moved her head from side to side enjoying his touch. He rested her forehead on his chest, running her hands up and down his muscular arms then up to his broad shoulders. Bringing both hands together, she unbuttoned one of the buttons on his shirt. She pulled it back and placed a wet kiss on his skin, continuing with another button and another kiss until all the buttons were undone. She parted the rest of his shirt and wrapped her arms around his back letting her fingertips dig into the hard lines of his back. She had taken a step back and looked into his eyes then at his well-define chest and his eyes again then back to his chest. Spike was flawless and she wanted him to know it. She kissed his chest and gave swift licks of her tongue to one of his nipples before taking it into her mouth.

And who can say
Why your heart cries
When your love lies
-only time

Spike watched Buffy make love this his chest with her hot mouth but they closed when she engaged in tongue play with his nipples. There was no denying the raging hard on in his pants as it rubbed against her. He continued to massage her back, increasing the pressure of his touch as he got more and more aroused. He pulled her t-shirt from her jeans, gripping her exposed flesh at the curve of her waist while his thumbs stroked her belly. His hands moved further up her petite frame until his thumbs brushed over her erect nipples through her bra. He pinched them eliciting another gasp of her hot breath against his chest. He cupped one of her breast then lowered his head to kiss her neck.

Who can say
When the roads meet
That love might be
In your heart
And who can say
When the day sleeps
If the night keeps
All your heart

Night keeps all your heart

Buffy leaned to the side on instinct, closing her eyes and biting her lower lip while Spike made his way to the other side of her neck. She pushed his shirt off his shoulders reacquainting her mouth with his chest. She squeezed his ass, pressing against his arousal. She stepped back to remove her shirt. She tried to kiss him but he pulled back.

Who can say
if you love grows
as your heart chose
-only time

Spike fixated his eyes on her mauve-colored sheer bra admiring how it contrasted well with her rosy nipples. He cupped her chin and lowered his mouth to hers. They engaged in a sensual kiss with minimal tongue, but the giggles it produced against Buffy's skin made her pussy throb. Spike unclasped her bra, breaking his mouth away from hers to kiss the straps off her shoulders. He returned his mouth to hers and deepened the kiss. He cupped one of her breast and played with the nipple on the other one.

And who can say
Where the road goes
Where the day flows
-only time

Buffy gasped against his mouth and continued to kiss him. They unbuttoned each other's pants, letting them fall to the floor. Spike stepped out of his and picked Buffy up. She wrapped her legs and arms around his neck at the same time. He carried her over to the plush couch with her astride him. He kissed her forehead, her eyelids then her mouth. He settled back into the couch and looked at her.

Never breaking their gaze, Buffy lift and lowered herself onto Spike's cock. They both gasped. She adjusted herself by rising slightly to wet his cock then she began to rock slow. Spike gripped her hips, moving back and forth, opening and closing his eyes and bringing his head forward and back. Buffy gripped the back of the couch, grinding down onto his swelled maleness in her never-ending gallop.

Who knows-only time
Who knows-only time
Who knows-only time

They had kept with the slow pace and Spike began to propel his upper body back and forth against the couch. Finally he placed his head in the valley of breast and locked his arms under hers cupping her shoulders into the palm of his hands. They fucked each other harder and more vigorously while their moans and groans were drowned out by the music. Spike came hard inside her unable to control their motion. Buffy continued her never-ending gallop until she came collapsing forward. They rocked together long after completion, listening to their song over and over again.


A/N: I hope you liked this chapter. I was in the mood to write something sweet and romantic. Usually these two are always well you know fucking. :) However, I promise that will change soon. Please review...I need them.
Honey I'm Home by tahmoe
A/N: This chapter is pretty long so I hope it's interesting enough for you to read the entire thing.

A/N: This chapter contains some racism with the character Riley. I do not agree with his views and it certainly is not my intent to offend anyone.

Riley arrived from Japan two days early. He worked tirelessly completing his business there. He was sick of the Japanese culture and wanted to be back on American soil. Being around all those short people with their slanted eyes was becoming unbearable. He wasn't a racist he thought. He had friends that were Japanese but their eyes weren't as slanty. He figured it was because they were half-breeds. He wasn't expecting Buffy to be waiting for him at the terminal. They hadn't spoken since the spectacle she made at the Waldolf and he knew he needed to do some serious damage control with her. He called his trusted secretary to arrange for his driver to pick up a dozen red roses and some Godiva chocolates for him. He wanted to give the impression he was happy to see her when he arrived at her place.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I love this bed", Spike said, rubbing his fingers lazily up and down Buffy's shoulder and forearm.

"Why"

"Because it smells like you"

"Well, I think it smells like us now", Buffy laughingly replied.

"That's true, pet"

"What time does your shift start?"

"What time is it now?"

Buffy raised her head from Spike's chest to peek at the clock.

"9:30AM"

"I have to be on duty in an hour."

"Alll...an hour" Buffy replied, disappointed.

"I know luv but time waits for no man. I can come by later and we can order some take out...how does that sound?"

"Yaaaaay...but you know what...I don't think we should be wasting what little time we have left talking." Buffy said, lifting her head in gesture for Spike to give her a kiss.

Spike turned to her and planted a sweet kiss to her lips trying to maneuver their bodies away from the headboard. Their tongues and limbs tangled under the sheets and Spike wasted no time entering her. He watched Buffy smile in appreciation while he moved inside her. Small whimpers and groans were released in hot breaths as he hovered around her lips. He loved the way she responded to him. Spike watched her expression change with each long deep thrust from smiles and parted lips to crinkled brows and wide eyes just to name a few. He kissed her chin then down her neck, pumping in and out of her so deep, he swore he was touching the bottom. Groans rumbled in his chest then out his throat as Buffy clenched around him.

Buffy's legs bent and wrapped around Spike's waist taking him all the way in. Her hands roamed his back, gripped his shoulders and fondled his ass. Each deep thrust awakened her sleeping passion. She loved the harmonious way their bodies coupled and moved with calculated thrusts intent on pleasing the other. When his tongue penetrated her mouth, she could feel his moans vibrate against her lips and tongue. She was lost in ecstasy and didn't want to be found. Her voice became ragged and strained as her orgasm journeyed from the depths of her stomach to her mouth releasing small sounds of pleasure along the way.

"I love how you make me feel", Buffy said in a panted whisper.

Spike looked into her eyes with sparks of passion, seeing the same passion flashing in her green ones. He gripped her hips with a fierceness fueled by her words. He pumped into her like mad bringing her to a liquid release. He hissed unable to say what he was feeling because her heat had silenced him.

Buffy stiffened. One of the many orgasms he had given her many times before dispersed throughout her entire body. She had felt it in her toes, her legs, her ass, her throat, and etcetera. She was so still that she could feel the slight pulse of his cock releasing into her. She kissed his shoulder and neck while her hand smoothed over his sweat soaked back then settled at the nape of his neck.

"I don't want you to go."

Spike managed to lift his head to respond.

"And I don't want me to go, luv...but duty calls"

Spike rolled off her taking her with him. They resumed their intimate position from one orgasm ago. Buffy placed her head on his chest while Spike stroked her shoulder and forearm. She closed her eyes tired and exhausted from several hours of lovemaking that occurred from the night before and now the morning. Spike had felt her steady even breaths on his chest. He smiled, knowing she was asleep. He eased out of bed being careful not to wake her. He showered and dressed then made her a pot of fresh coffee and wrote her a poem. He put the poem on the pillow beside her and kissed her bare shoulder. Before he exited her apartment he stole one last look at her sleeping form.

Riley's black Lincoln town car pulled in front of Buffy's building. He waited patiently for the driver to open his car door before exiting. He straightened his tie and brushed off his jacket before grabbing the flowers and the chocolate. He walked towards her building, stopping in mid stride to make sure his shoes were still shiny. He brushed them off with his monogrammed handkerchief then continued his stride.

Spike rested his tired head against the elevator wall. It was going to take all his strength and will power to make it through his ten-hour shift. He wanted nothing more but to have Buffy sleeping in arms and be there when she woke up. He smiled to himself remembering how beautiful she looked sleeping. Her nude sweaty body comforted by the sheets instead of him. He cursed the sheets with a possessive chuckle then exited the elevator into the brightly lit lobby. As he approached to exit, he recognized the blonde man standing in front of the door. It was the bloke from the picture Buffy had sitting on her nightstand.

Riley looked at his reflection in the glass doors. He wanted to make sure there were no blonde hairs out of place. He checked his teeth then ran his tongue across them. He opened the door but didn't enter. Instead he allowed the blonde gentlemen to exit first. Although Riley was secure in his manhood, he found the platinum-haired man attractive and deserving of a second look.

Spike's heart thumped and tumbled in his chest. He tried not to make too much eye contact with Riley but he wanted to be sure it was him. He needed to warn Buffy. He tried dialing her phone but he couldn't get a signal. There was nothing else he could think of to do. He just hoped Buffy would figure something out. He tried to think if he'd left anything in her apartment that would suggest another man had been there. However, the hard evidence was on Buffy's bed, in the air and on her skin. Then Spike smacked himself on the forehead, remembering the poem he'd left on her pillow.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buffy was roused from her sleep by the smell of fresh coffee brewing. She smiled searching the now cold spot where Spike had laid. She opened her eyes only to find a white piece of paper lying on the pillow. She wasn't sure how long she'd been sleep but she rushed to open the front door to see if she could catch him, but Spike was gone. She was disappointed she didn't get the chance to say goodbye. She closed and secured the dead bolt lock and the chain lock, sulking. She walked into her bedroom to get the note Spike had left her. She smiled when she realized it wasn't a note but a poem. She was aware he liked poetry and when she asked if he'd written any. He was reluctant to answer so she didn't push the issue. Buffy strolled naked into the kitchen, pouring herself a cup of coffee. She placed the poem in front of her and began to read.

ODE TO MY SWEET SEXY BUFFY

A sensuous compassion hidden deep within the flesh,
Nature begins to rise as your warmth manifests.
Your being is a temple, where only sacred ones my go,
A prized goddess blessed with beauty from head to toe.
Golden flowing hair and tanned skin rejuvenates my thoughts,
State of mind mesmerized as so gracefully you walk.
Envision your eyes, green with hints of brown beauty they are
Sparkling, shining, glittering, twinkling like the remnants of a star
Who could tell, who'd have known that your intellect and grace,
Could reserve inside my heart of hearts, a special sacred place.
See, my want for you extends beyond superficial plane,
Enraptured within a soulful ensemble divine with passion flames.
Never a word, nor a phrase could describe your splendid ways;
Angelic princess confection embellished in a bronze glaze.
Kiss your lips, and bewitching power propels me to a higher level of desire,
Devastate your lusting premises, sweet explosions tame into fire.
Caress your skin, soft to touch, pleasure your spot as I lick you down,
Feel the tongue, feel the thrust, rhythmic movement all around.
Heavenly packages, seal it with a kiss, I gently love thee down,
God has blessed us with the presence of the lady my sweet sexy Buffy.

The erotic poem had bought forth a fresh gush of warm liquid between her legs. She placed her elbows on the counter for support and leaned forward. She was hot and bothered all over again. Buffy looked at the clock as if to will it to change ten hours later. She needed Spike in the worst way. Thoughts and images of them rolling around on her bed making love graced her mind. She picked up the phone to call him, hoping he would do a fuck drive-by while on duty. She started dialing his number excited and still held captive by his worshipping words. She stopped dialing when she heard the dead bolt lock turn. She knew Spike didn't have a key so it could only be one other person she thought.

Riley unlocked the door and was pissed he couldn't enter.

"Buffy...open the door", he shouted.

"Riley?"

"Who else is it going to be...will you come and unlock the door."

"What are you doing here?"

"Auhhh...waiting for you to unlock the door so I can tell you."

"Oh...no...I mean...wait...I'm not descent."

"Huh...I assure you it's nothing that I haven't seen already...now will you come and open the door."

"Okay...hold on a sec."

Buffy started to panic. She rushed into her bedroom, dressing herself in a t-shirt and yoga pants. She pulled her bed head hair back into a ponytail and checked her neck for any of Spike's love bites. She pulled the sheets off the bed and relit the scented candles from last night. She removed Riley's picture from her nightstand drawer and placed it back in its undusted spot.
She opened a window then scanned her bedroom to see if she missed anything. Buffy's mind was racing, fragmenting her thoughts. She rushed into the living room to make another quick scan. There were to wine glasses and some mood music CDs sprawled on the coffee table. She placed the glasses in the sink, shattering one of them. She knew she'd probably scratched several of her CDs trying to place them back into their correct cases.

"What are you doing...Buffy open the door? Riley said, frustrated he was still in the hallway.

"Okay I'm coming."

Buffy opened the door to a clearly annoyed boyfriend.

"What took you so long?"

"I was about to get in the shower and had to turn off the water and put something on...I didn't want to answer the door stark naked."

Riley's face softened, picturing Buffy naked.

"That's not a bad idea...how about I go back outside and you get indecent again and we'll take it from there."

Buffy was quite aware what Riley was suggesting. Quickly, she changed the subject.

"Are these for me?" She said, grabbing the roses from him, managing a weak smile.

"Don't forget these?"

"Oh right" She said, frowning. She really hated Godiva chocolate preferring a Snickers bar or Hershey bar. She smiled to herself thinking about the Hershey bar Spike had given her. There was a small piece she kept in her freezer as pleasurable reminder of their fairy tale evening spent at the diner.

"Thanks"

"Hey...no kiss"

"I'm still mad at you...and what are you doing here...I thought you were going to be in Japan for at least another two days."

"I came back early for you."

"Bullshit"

"Hey why such foul language...is it so hard to believe that I cut my trip short just to be with you."

"Hmmm...lets see...yes"

"I had to...you weren't returning my calls so I thought this would be a nice surprise. I wanted to say I'm sorry for acting like an asshole that night. I figured you'd gone home so I sent my driver to retrieve you. He said no one answered the door. Where were you?"

A shameless smile dominated her face preventing her from looking at him. She placed the roses into a vase then took a deep breath. She wanted to look serious when she faced him.

"A stayed in the hotel...I didn't want to be standing outside in my good shoes and dress and not to mention the really expensive necklace you bought me waiting for a cab and a mugger."

Riley grinned. It made perfect sense. However, he was glad she left that night. He made some real good contacts and met a very, very friendly brunette who introduced him around. He also stayed in the hotel that night accompanied by his new friend. He smiled thinking about how the sexy brunette rocked his world causing in him change his flight to Japan from 9:00AM to 2:00PM.

"I told you I was sorry about that...I know I told you about the party at the last minute. From the way you acted when I sprung it on you like that, I could tell you didn't want to go. Instead of you being so fucking passive aggressive about it, you should have just said you didn't want to go. It certainly would've made things a lot easier."

"So now this is my fault. You're fucking impossible...do you know that. Well here it is, I can't stand going to your stuck business functions and talking to your asshole friends. Now, how's that for easy...you got that...do I need to write it down for you."

"No I got it...but tell me why now... why after all this time and what hundreds of parties later. How long have you been feeling like this...no fuck that... it's not just the parties. You've been having a stick up your ass for quite some time now...so tell me Buffy...what's going on with you...what do you want."

"I want you to pay some attention to me, I want eat at diners once in a while instead of these restaurants you take me too that barely has any food on the plate or better yet order take out and eat it on the living room floor, I want to talk about something other than what you do at work all day...why can't we talk about God or something...anything...I want you to notice me Riley and not treat me like one of your commodities you think you can buy and sell whenever you feel like it...I want the Riley I use to know before all the money." Buffy yelled, wiping the tears from her eyes.

Riley was surprised by Buffy's revelations. He'd been so wrapped up in his work and his toys that it never dawned on him she was feeling neglected. After all, he was spending a lot of money on her any other bitch would have shut her mouth and been grateful.

"I think we should break up. I do love you Riley but I'm beginning to fall out of love with you. I don't know who you are anymore and I'm getting tired of searching for that Iowa farm boy who stole my heart two years ago."

"Hey...hey...it's still me...Buffy I love you and I just want you to be happy. I do notice you. You're too beautiful to miss. I take you to those restaurants because I like showing you off and I'm proud that you're with me. I like buying you nice things because I think you deserve them. I'm sorry I've been neglecting you. I don't want to break up. I tell you what I going to make a promise to you right now. I Riley Finn promise Elizabeth Anne Summers that I will never let our love go unfed ever again. Oh and I also promise not to talk ab-"

The ringing of his cell phone interrupted Riley. He looked at the caller ID. It was Faith, the brunette he met at the Waldolf Astoria. He really wanted to talk to her instead of listening to Buffy complain but he was in damage control mode and liked the rush. If anyone was going to end their relationship, it was going to be him. Although he knew now that Buffy hated his friends, his clients were a different story. Having a blonde on his arm was good for business. Once he closed the deals with the new clients he was targeting of course with her help, he planned on dumping her by the end of the year.

Buffy looked at Riley, knowing it was killing him not to answer his phone.

"Get it... you know you want to." She said, storming back into the kitchen to clean up the shattered glass in the sink.

Riley answered the phone.

"I can't talk right now...I dealing with something very important...what ever it is it can wait until I get back to the office."

Buffy listened to Riley talk to his secretary in shock. It was the first time in a long time he actually put her first.

Riley stood behind Buffy and wrapped his arms around her waist and whispered in her eye.

"You see...you are important to me."

Buffy cut her finger on the glass when she heard him say those words. It was like she was in a trance as the blood drip into the sink.

"Honey...be careful...let me see how bad it is." Riley said, running Buffy's finger under the cold water before examining the deepness of the cut.

Buffy was unable to respond and just let Riley take care of her.

"It's not that bad...let me kiss it."

Riley placed Buffy's finger inside his mouth and sucked it while he stared into her eyes.

For the first time in a long time, Buffy actually felt aroused by him.

Riley pulled her close and kissed her neck then pulled back.

"Have you been to the gym today."

"Why?"

"You smell like you have been working out and you taste salty."

Buffy snapped out of the daze, trying to register what Riley was saying.

"Oh...yeah...I...I actually I worked here...turned on the TV and did some yoga...I didn't feel like going to the gym today or work for that matter...I told you silly I was about to get in the shower when you surprised me."

"Well go get in the shower stinky." Riley said walking over to the counter, noticing the handwritten paper. He picked it up.

"What's this?"

Buffy eyes popped out of her head. Riley was holding the poem Spike had written her. She snatched it out of his hands before he could focus his attention to it.

"Oh...nothing...just some stuff I scribbled down for my new article."

"Oh yeah...let me read it."

Riley had surprised her again. He never wanted to read anything she'd written.

"No...no...I 'd rather you read it when I'm finished."

"Okay" He replied with a shrug.

"I'm going to get in the shower now so...I...I will be back."

"You want me to join you."

Buffy knew it was a bad idea. She changed the subject again.

"Say how about we go out tonight to that new restaurant you've been telling me about...what was it...Bald...Bald."

"Oh you mean Baldwins...yeah I've been dieing to go there...all my buddies say it's the place to be seen."

"Yeah...Baldwins" Buffy responded, knowing she didn't want to go but needed to distract Riley.

"No...I don't think so"

"Why not?"

"I want to order take out and eat it on your living room floor instead." Riley said, smiling even though he preferred eating at Baldwin's but he needed to win brownie points with Buffy.

Buffy was happy he was listening. She smiled back at him and walked into the bathroom.

"I'll be right back."

"Take your time...sweetheart...I'm not going anywhere."

Riley waited until he heard the shower running before returning Faith's call. He made plans to meet her at the Waldolf in one hour. After hanging up, Riley was feeling like the man. He had Buffy right where he wanted her and Faith, well he thought about the positions he wanted her in. He laughed to himself thinking about how smooth he operated with the two beautiful women he had at his mercy.

He exhaled while looking around Buffy's apartment. It had been a long time since he'd been there. He wasn't interested in watching TV so he started to familiarize himself with her things. He seated himself on a bar stool at the counter looking at her answering machine. She had one message and he played it. The message was from her doctor's office apologizing for the mix up with her birth control prescription. Riley's brow crinkled recalling the last time he had sex with Buffy was with a condom. He made a mental note to ask her about it after he figured out what lie to tell her about accidentally pushing play on her machine.

He decided to make himself useful by cleaning up while Buffy was still in the shower. He removed all the broken glass from the sink then wondered why there were two empty glasses instead of one. He shrugged then dumped the broken glass into the garbage can. He stopped when he noticed what looked like a cigarette butt. He lowered his head further and realized it was and more than one. After hearing the shower stop, he knocked on the bathroom door.

"Come in"

"Did you have company last night?"

Buffy tried to remain calm while the insides of her stomach performed back flips. Her half-ass attempt at straightening up had failed. She decided to stick it out.

"Yeah...my boss came over last night and we did some brainstorming for my next article."

"Oh...cause I noticed there was some cigarette butts in the trashcan...and I know how you feel about cigarette smoke."

"Well since it was my boss I grinned and bared it."

Buffy walked passed him, pushing her toweled formed against him.

Riley smiled from the contact then tried to get a glimpse of himself in her bathroom mirror but was disappointed it was still steamed up. He looked for a towel to wipe it but stopped when he notice that Buffy had three toothbrushes in her toothbrush holder. He knew one of them was his and the other belonged to Buffy so who was the owner of the third one he thought. He grabbed the extra toothbrush.

"Buffy why do you have three toothbrushes."

She walked over to him, noticing the suspicious look on his face.

"That's mine...I've been meaning to throw the other one away...just forgot"

Buffy placed the toothbrush in the trashcan then made a mental note to go out and buy Spike a new one.

"I see" Riley replied, still watching Buffy with suspicious eyes.

Buffy could feel Riley's eyes burning a hole in her back. Luckily, she'd been able to explain her way out of everything so far. She realized she'd been careless with Spike. The two months she spent with him unfolded so naturally she had let her guard down. With Riley back in town and if he was serious about wanting to change, she knew she had to end her relationship with Spike.

"So what do you want to do today?" Buffy asked.

"Well sweetheart I came here straight from the airport. I need a nap and a shower and then there's the unpacking...so I think I should go home then come back later for dinner."

"I understand...I'm a bit tired myself from all the exercising...so you go home and just call me when you're on your way back."

"Thanks for understanding...walk me to the door."

Buffy escorted Riley to her front door. She kissed him on the lips and tried to pull away. Riley wanted more so he placed his hand on the small of her back, pulling her closer. He hovered around her lips. Buffy kissed him again and allowed his tongue to enter her mouth. During the kiss she opened her eyes, waiting for it to be over. If she pulled away it would've been obvious she didn't want to kiss him so she let him end it.

"Wow...I've missed those" Riley said.

"That was nice." She replied, knowing she was lieing.

Riley walked out the door and Buffy wiped the extra saliva from her mouth and chin. She waited several minutes then watched Riley get into his town car from her window. She called Spike but his line was busy. She called again and the line was still busy.

Spike was trying to dial Buffy's number but the line was busy. He waited and dialed her again but still the line was busy. After dropping off two more fares. He turned on the off duty sign for a much needed break. He called Buffy again. She answered.

"Pet is everything alright."

"Everything is okay."

"I've been trying to call you but the line was busy."

"That's funny so was yours...we probably were trying to call each other at the same time."

"Yeah you're probably right."

There was silence and Spike felt uneasiness in his stomach. He was the first to break the silence.

"So I see Riley's back?"

"How did you know?"

"I passed him on my way out of your building."

"Huh?"

"Yeah...another ten minutes and he would've seen me leaving your place."

"Talk about close calls"

There was silence once again but this time Buffy spoke.

"I have to cancel our date."

"I figured as much...so I guess I'll wait to hear from you later."

"Yeah...I umm...I'll call you soon...I have to go now."

"Right...goodbye"

"Goodbye, Spike"

The tone in those two words made Spike's heart sank. It really did sound like he wasn't going to hear from her again. It was starting already he thought. First their plans will get cancelled then the phone calls will stop but he wanted to give Buffy the benefit of the doubt. They had shared too much for her to dump him over the telephone. If she was going to do it, then he deserved the respect to have done to his face.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Riley showed up on time for his rendezvous with Faith. She answered the door wearing nothing. He scooped her up in his arms and closed the door behind him. Faith stripped him down to his boxers and pushed him onto the bed. She kissed him on the mouth then down his massive chest. Before removing his boxers, she looked up at him.

"How long do we have?"

"At least a couple of hours...but I need a nap...so don't wear me out."

"I'll think about it."

A/N: Faith will not become a major character in this story. I will keep the focus on Spike, Buffy and Riley. I had enough of her in my story "No Need For Names"

A/N: I wish I could take credit for the poem in this story. I write poetry but not that good. However, I did manipulate some of the words to fit the story.

A/N: For those of you who made it through the chapter, I hope you liked it so please review :)
You, Me and He by tahmoe
Chapter10-You, Me, and He

One month had passed and Buffy was impressed with the effort Riley was making to improve their relationship. The old Riley was slowly reemerging. She wasn't expecting him to change overnight. It was going to take some time but she didn't want to place a timetable on it. The new Riley had taken her to the movies something he always told her he never had time for in the past. Whenever they were together, he turned off his cell phone and stopped talking about work but never stopped talking about himself. Since he made so many changes, she was willing to overlook that issue by changing the topic of conversation they both could share in. Occasionally he did stay late after work, but called her to let her know or just to tell her he was thinking about her. They stayed in more watching TV, listening to Jazz and renting videos. He still gave her presents but they were less expensive and extravagant and more meaningful. He'd given her a Movado watch because he remembered her telling him hers was broken. After she complained about a stressful workweek with meeting deadlines, he surprised her with a home spa complete with massage table, oils, hot bath, fluffy robe and slippers. Riley even played masseuse rather then pay to have a stranger do it. Things were going really well and seemed to be headed in the right direction but something kept nagging in the back of her mind. Things seemed to be going a little to well that it almost seemed too good to be true. She tired to shed those haunting thoughts and remain positive.

Buffy had to admit it seemed like overkill when Riley had taken a week off from work to visit his family in Iowa. He hadn't seen his family in a year. They'd taken vacations before but usually to exotic places. Riley never wanted to go back home. Sometimes he avoided answering questions whenever some one asked him where he was from. She knew he was ashamed to answer. Unfortunately, they didn't stay the entire week. Riley was getting homesick for New York and his constant complaining bugged her. She enjoyed the country more than the Hamptons. The people from his hometown were genuine and friendly something she found refreshing. She realized it was a good idea to return to New York after the old Riley started making comments about the townspeople being country bumpkins. She was embarrassed for him and quickly remedied the situation by reminding him he used to be one too that was when she became suspicious that maybe his changes in behavior weren't real. However, she couldn't think of a reason why he would go through all the trouble. Again, she suppressed her doubts.

She and Riley only argued once during the entire month, when she discovered Riley had listened to a message on her answering machine. The sneaky bastard confessed only when during a visit to her doctor, his assistant mentioned she'd left a message regarding her birth control pills. Buffy didn't remember that day seeing a message on her machine and figured Riley listened to it and wasn't smart enough to press the save button. Quickly, the argument ended when Riley became suspicious but Buffy handled the situation, telling him it was a surprise for him because she knew he hated using condoms. The real truth was she hated using them with Spike.

Sex with Riley improved. He was more attentive in a clumsy sort of way but Buffy managed to work around it by getting on top more and holding his hands to her breasts. Unfortunately, he was still unable to give her an orgasm. Patience wasn't her strong suit but she couldn't have everything. Truth was she still loved Riley and over the last four weeks she was beginning to develop some familiar feelings for him. After all, they had a two-year history. She realized the good outweighed the bad when one morning she made a list of the good and bad things about their relation- ship. Staring at the list she noticed the trouble started with them eight months ago around the same time he was dubbed the "King of Wall Street". Then it was goodbye jeans and hello Gucci. She also realized she couldn't blame all their problems on him. She allowed herself to get caught up in the hype and neglect their relationship by not bothering to speak up when Riley was further gone then she was. Therefore, she owed it to their relationship to give it a second chance. If it didn't work out she could at least say she tried.

Unbeknownst to Spike, Buffy had made her choice. Since Riley's return they hadn't spoken. She dialed his number a few times but didn't have the heart to continue, hanging up after the first ring. She missed Spike and it was extremely difficult not to think about him. Luckily she had her work to keep her busy. Plenty had piled up on her desk during those two exquisite months they spent inseparable. However, it was those nights when she lay in bed alone as the moonlight shined through her bedroom window that she would find herself awake thinking about him. The moonlight served as a reminder of the night she watched it illuminate his muscular body after some intense lovemaking. Buffy smiled remembering that night well. It was the same night she realized she needed to make a choice between him and Riley. It was the same night the song "Only Time" spun its truthful words around them. It was the same night she almost told him she loved him. Strangely, she recalled she may have told him in the heat of the moment through sexual ramblings but since he didn't mention it to her she never gave it another thought. She remembered the tears she wiped away, wondering if they knew something she didn't like the choice she made. Perhaps it was her tears that wept for Spike.

Several weeks had passed and not a word from Buffy. Spike missed her. He missed her smile, her touch, and just her period. He tried not to call her, wanting to give her some time with the wanker. He assumed everything had turned out fine when Riley showed up unannounced. He knew she had tried to call him several times but each time he answered his phone no one was there. He figured she couldn't talk maybe because Riley was around. Spike grinned knowing he was fooling himself. It was impossible for Riley to be with her 24/7. If Buffy really wanted to talk to him, she knew where he lived and worked. He wasn't hard. Spike refused to call her not wanting to put her in an awkward position to explain why she dumped him for someone he knew wasn't making her happy. Unbeknownst to Buffy, Spike wasn't going to go without a fight for what he wanted. As he sat in his cab thinking about her, he decided he was going to make sure she knew it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Buffy...there's a delivery for you.''

"Could you bring it into my office, please"

The door opened and in walked Buffy's coworker, smiling from ear to ear.
The first thing that caught Buffy's eye was the single red rose sticking out of the decorative bag. Wide-eyed and flushed, she shifted in her seat holding back a smile. The coworker sat the bag on her desk waiting to find out whom it was from but Buffy excused her. She opened the bag and inside was a Hershey's candy bar, a small rhinestone tiara and a CD. Buffy recognized the CD immediately. It was the one Spike played for her the night she realized she was falling in love with him. Also inside was a note with the words "Only Time". Buffy had fallen back into the black leather chair, reading the note over and over again. She needed to stop avoiding him. She left work early and headed home to change out of her work clothes. When she arrived at her front door, she noticed another single red rose placed between the doorframe and the handle. She opened the door, overwhelmingly blinded by the sight of what looked like hundreds and hundreds of red roses through out her apartment. Everywhere she looked there was a vase or a basket filled with the beautiful flowers. Her blood pressure rose and her mouth dropped as she walked further into her home. She noticed a white envelope propped up against one of the vases. She opened it and smiled. Spike had written her another poem.

SERIOUS

It's as serious
As your life
When smoke gets in your eyes
And a beautiful lady
Lights a fire in your bones
And nothing will be as it was tomorrow

And nothing will be as it was tomorrow
As the magic of passion
Lays arsenic and old lust upon your tongue
And the sharps and flats
Or reality vanish in the dark
Of the dark

As you shake me
Up and down
Like a pair of dice
And all the liquids
Turn from tepid water into steam
And you, so sure and so serene
Ballets on the secret dream within your dream

And nothing will be ever
As it was today
With your toes feeling
Like the roots of eternity
Making love to the dust whence you came
And you are elevated
Six stories down
With your emotions gone totally astray
In the fastbreak narrative of pillow talk

And you can no longer see
To find the beacon lights of home,
Because it's as serious
As your life when a your lady lays you out
Among her petals and her thorns
I howl like a hurricane
With a volcano in my bone
And nothing will be nothing will be
As it was as it was as it was
tomorrow

Buffy stood in her rose garden, mouth opened wide, eyes glazed over, with flushed skin. Beads of sweat graced her forehead. She fanned herself with the envelope feeling hot and needing the sturdiness of the couch. She was still unable to take it all in paralyzed by Spike's passion and confused at the same time. Spike had no commitment or obligation to her yet he wanted to love her and she wanted to be loved. He had a part of her soul she wanted back. Building enough energy to stand, she walked into her bedroom and changed. Before opening the door to leave, she'd taken one last look at her roses.

Spike looked at his clock, thinking Buffy discovered what he'd done. It was a risk but she was worth it he thought. He nursed the glass of bourbon in his hand while he sat in the dark. The only light in the room came from the streetlights, giving the living room a peaceful luminous vibe. One thought plagued his mind. What if his plan backfired? Instead of taking Buffy from Riley what if he pushed her away. A knock at the door jolted him out of his thoughts. He knew it was Buffy. He opened the door then stood to the side, gesturing for her to come in.

"Hello, luv"

"Hi"

"It's been a long time."

"I know"

"Come to dump me properly this time or are you going to let me love you."

Spike had caught Buffy off guard with his straight forwardness.

"I can't do this anymore."

"Then why are you here...you could have just continued to stay away."

"I knew I had to tell you to your face...I'm sorry"

"Don't be sorry...we had fun right...I'm a big boy...I'll get over it...It's not like I didn't know what I was getting myself into...However, I had to be true to myself and at least try to fight for you."

"The roses...why so many."

"It's how I feel...how you make me feel." Spike replied walking toward her until he was only inches away from her face.

Buffy shuddered from the nearness of him. She swallowed before speaking.

"How I'm I going to explain it?"

"Just say they were delivered to the wrong place, the wrong person...I'm sure you'll find a way...seeing that you two are still together...I take it his return proved no problem for you." Spike replied, running his hand along her cheek.

Buffy looked into Spike's eyes, trying to control her breathing. Her plan was to tell him it was over and leave quickly but he was touching her. It was gentle and disarming.

"No...don't," she said, looking down at the floor.

"Do you love him?"

Buffy was unable to respond.

"Look at me. Do you love him?"

"Yes" she said, looking away as tears filled her eyes.

Spike knew Buffy was lieing and called her on it.

"You don't have to lie to me, pet"

Buffy raised her head realizing Spike was seeing right through her. However, she did love Riley she just wasn't in love with him anymore.

"Does he love you?"

"Of course he does"

"You're not happy." Spike said, leaning in to skim his mouth over her.

Buffy closed her eyes while his lips hovered around hers and their breath mingled.

"Spike" She said, opening her eyes after the orgasmic whisper of his name.

"Buffy"

They stared at each other for one second and it was over. Their lips joined as Buffy melted into Spike's arms and in an instant the kiss changed from a smooth mellow dance into a sexual debate of tongues. Without separating, Spike had taken her by the waist swiftly, holding her close. Buffy was the first to break the kiss.

She backed away.

"I can't...we can't."

"You can't run from what you know you want." Spike replied, roughly pulling Buffy up against him again. He kissed her, taking possession of he mouth then breaking away.

"Say it...say you want me...say you want me to love you."

Buffy looked into Spike's passion-filled eyes and grew weak.

"I want you to love me."

Spike smiled, smothering Buffy with kisses while he backed her into the bedroom. The journey seemed endless. Spike wanted to make love to her with a wild hunger. He removed her denim jacket and pulled her t-shirt over her head then resumed kissing her. Buffy wasn't in control any more. Floods of emotions erupted inside her making her body alert with nothing but want for him. Standing beside the bed, Spike removed Buffy's bra then his t-shirt. Her nipples pouted under his gaze.

"Lay back, luv"

Buffy responded, sitting on the edge of the bed first then scooting backwards.

"Not too far."

Spike kneeled before her, removing her shoes then reaching up to remove her jeans along with her pretty pink panties. He inhaled her scent and an abundance of salvia moistened his tongue. He stood up and leaned over her inserting two fingers inside her warmth. Buffy closed her eyes and jerked with a sigh. He lowered his head to rain kisses on her breasts then his lips closed around one puckered nipple then the other. She watched him, running her fingers through his hair, rapidly inhaling and exhaling. Buffy was falling into a bottomless pit of pleasure as Spike continued to work the curve of his fingers. He was guaranteeing her orgasm by stopping in mid curve to press at her sweet spongy flesh. He kissed and licked her midriff then lapped at her navel like a kitten would milk adding more pressure to her sweet spot until she came. Spike felt the hot cream-colored liquid coat his fingers and seep into the loose skin in between the others. He retracted his sticky fingers and placed them into his mouth then hers. Her taste was sweet, arousing and more potent then a shot of vodka. The smell of her own scent hovering between her nose and dry lips solicited Buffy's eyes to open followed by her mouth. Staring into Spike's adoring eyes, she tasted herself and teased his fingers with her tongue while she let her thumb play in his pre-cum. She brought her thumb to her mouth and extended her tongue to drag her thumb down the length of it. Spike's cock irregularly pulsed at the sight, drawing out another inch.

He returned to his kneeling positioning and placed Buffy's quivering legs over his shoulders. He planted a kiss insider her inner thighs then pressed his tongue wide against her, licking away the signs of her first orgasm. Transforming his tongue from wide and flat to long and firm he probed her moist sex. She clasped her ankles in place holding him in position. Spike talented hands gripped her hips and thighs while his tongue inhabited her center. Buffy was unable to find a balance between rational thought and utter confusion. Aborting all thought was the best answer, having done it so many times under his touch. Her moans narrated her pleasure while his tongue coerced another orgasm out of her. It made two no four she didn't know resigning to the fact it was hard to keep track of multiple orgasms.

Spike unlocked and removed her legs from his shoulders, using his strength to wrap one of his arms around her waist to carry her up the bed. Buffy held onto to him tight accepting the difference between male and female. His masculine strength cradling her delicate feminine form was an instant turn on. Spike eyes blazed with emotion and his bottom lip began to tremble. He cupped her cheek staring into her eyes.

'Don't let this end...don't let this end."

"Things are different now...I feel if we continue. It would feel more like I'm using you and I don't want to do that."

"There really isn't no complaining her pet...use me up...I have to have you."

"I can't."

"Shhh...It may not be what you expect...I thought I was in your heart, Buffy."

"You are...its just that my heart changes."

"You don't love him anymore."

Buffy turned away.

Spike sensed her uneasiness. Now wasn't the time to talk about the pounce. He wanted to ease her troubled mind.

"Look at me." He said, placing his finger under her chin.

Spike lowered his head finding her lips in a desperate search to find her feelings. Buffy responded with a deep hungry kiss and anxious hands. Spike pulled away from her and smiled. He had found what he was looking for. Now it was time to ease her tortured-soul.

"I'll be her waiting...waiting for you to love me back."

Buffy was unable to speak shocked by his words and the open invitation of love in his eyes.

"Why do you love me?" she asked, wanting to know what was it about her that made it difficult for Spike to let her go.

Spike smiled at the easy question.

"I love the sound of your voice...the way you dress... your smile...intelligence...the way you move... the way you feel...they way you smell...the way your skin taste...the way you come...the way you look at me and how it makes me feel...like anything is possible."

Buffy was about to speak.

"Shhhh...let me finish....I fell for you hook, line and sinker. I don't want you say anything...just let me be with you, hold you and kiss you...pet even the angels know it's right...what's between you and me."

Buffy tried to speak once again but Spike shook his head from side to side.

"No more talking...just take me inside you."

Spike's frustrated erection ached for her. He touched the gate of her femininity then grabbed the base to direct it around in circular motions before he entered her. The pace was a mixture of desperate fucking and slow lovemaking. Buffy was behaving like an addict willing, wanting and needing. She clung to him as they bounced on the mattress while Spike gave her all he had and she took all she wanted. He'd spun a passionate web around her causing her heart to swell with emotions. She was tired of second guessing her heart. She loved Spike but she honored his words and didn't speak.

The lover's cohesion was a unique tangle of heat, heart and tongues. Her pleasure formed his name many times and this time was no different. The heat between them seemed to engulf the room. Spike pulled out of her turning her over and fucking her from behind. Buffy whimpered out loud, feeling even more pleasure from the new position. Grunt after grunt he worked his cock into unlocking the mysteries of her depths and solving everyone of with thrusts so forceful the headboard was introduced to the wall a few times. Buffy gripped and pulled the sheets from their tucked place exposing the bar mattress. No longer having its support, she grabbed the headboard. Spike covered her backside and placed his hands over hers, pushing into her and feeling her pushing back. He whispered into her ear. "My sweet sexy Buffy" and she lost it, coming soon after the pronouncing of her name. He continued to pound out his orgasm until he couldn't anymore. After a few of restorative breaths, he eased out of her to lower himself down her body and rest his head on her sweaty buttocks.

A secret joy danced across Buffy's face while she laid her head on the soft pillow with her partially opened mouth. She was still quivering with want but the numerous orgasms kidnapped her strength. Spike kissed and fondled her ass, slowly working his way up her body. He turned them over to their sides, spooning her. His draped his arm lazily over the dip of her flesh between her hip and waist while his other arm lay across the pillow above her head. He buried his face into her damp hair and dozed off. Buffy climbed out of his bed searching for her clothes. She dressed then sat on the bed to put on her shoes. She tried to stand but Spike grabbed her hand, pulling her back down. He kissed her and Buffy didn't protest, reaching up to grab the back of his head to kiss him deeper. Spike had broken the kiss looking into her eyes.

"Leaving without saying goodbye."

"I was going to wake you before I left."

"Why don't you stay?"

"I can't"

"You can't or you want."

"I have to be in the office early tomorrow and if I stay here...something tells me I want be making it in to work."

Spike knew she was right. The kissed they shared hardened him again and masturbating wasn't an option.

"Are sure you can't stay just a little while longer, pet?" Spike said, snaking his hand up her shirt to squeeze her breasts while placing sweet kisses to her lips between words.

"I promise I will be quick."

Buffy smiled against his mouth.

"There is no such thing as being quick when it comes to you."

"Then let me prove it to you and then you can be on your way." Spike replied, unhooking her bra with ease then removing her shirt.

The need burned again for the insatiable lovers. Spike removed Buffy's jeans and panties. His lips canvassed up her body until he mounted her with grace. Buffy grabbed his ass, guiding him into her. Spike wasted no time thrusting hard and fast, lowering his head to kiss her in between thrusts. They panted and groaned together taking turns silencing the other temporarily with deep-throated kisses. They were at such at a level of desire that nothing else mattered. Passion-clouded minds executed reason as flesh pounded with flesh. Buffy's hands wandered recklessly up and down his back. Spike managed to tear his mouth away from hers, letting his heated gaze devour her instead.

"Tell me" Spike demanded, kissing her again.

The intrusion of his tongue prevented her from speaking.

Spike had broken the kiss again.

"Tell me...tell me its mine." He demanded again, thrusting harder into her while his mouth continued to torture and tease.

Buffy was losing all her faculties. Spike's tongue was a wicked instrument of persuasion.

Spike knew what he was doing he didn't need her to tell him. He was convinced.

"There's no need to tell me, luv...I already know."

Buffy's mouth opened but she didn't argument the claim, honoring his ownership. Only desired-inspired reactions were necessary. Their mouths met with an equal need. Hot moist lips exchanged heat and the joining of their sexes generated the same heat while it coursed through their veins. The lovers ascended to a higher plane of sexual existence. Spike watched Buffy reach her orgasm, locking eyes with hers while he milked into her.

Spike hailed Buffy a cab, paying the driver in advance insuring her ride him. He kissed Buffy goodbye then patted her on the ass, helping her into the cab. He closed the door and watched the car pull off. He walked to his building then stopped. He looked around the area having the strangest feeling that someone was watching him.

A/N: In writing this chapter, I realized this is going to be the last sex scene. I decided to extend it as a bonus to all the people who have been faithfully reading this story. I hoped you enjoyed it so please review...I need it.

A/N: For Isabel, I hope I offered you a better insight into Buffy's state of mind regarding her reasons for not leaving the Riley. Although, after what Spike just did. I think you may get your wish. :)
The Watcher by tahmoe
"Joyce, get me Rupert Giles on the phone." Riley asked his trusted secretary.

"Yes, Mr. Finn"

Riley waited impatiently for Joyce to notify him that Mr. Giles was on the line.

"Mr. Giles on line one."

Riley wasn't interested in exchanging pleasantries. He wanted to get right down to business.

"Do you have something for me...that quick...I want to meet today. I'll have my secretary pencil you in for a 2:00 appointment."

Riley hung up the phone then called his secretary.

"Joyce, pencil in Rupert Giles for 2:00."

"You have an appointment with Faith for that time...do you want me to call her to reschedule?"

"Cancel it but I'll call her myself."

"Yes, Mr. Finn."

Riley looked out the 83rd floor window of his building. He needed some time to collect himself before Rupert Giles showed up. He wanted to prepare himself for what he was about to hear. He called the private detective after he suspected Buffy had been cheating on him. There was things in her apartment that didn't sit well with him, the wine glasses, the extra toothbrush, the birth control pills, and her jumpiness whenever her phone ringed. There was no way he was going to take time out of his day to find out, making money was more important so he hired someone else to do it for him.

Rupert Giles was a private investigator he's used in the past to spy on some of his clients. Using him helped Riley with his business deals. He would find out about his clients daily routines, hobbies and minor family stuff to get to know his client on a personal level. It worked like a charm. Riley would pretend to have the same hobbies, show up at places he knew his clients would be as if by accident and lure them into talking about business. He would mention names of their family members as if he cared about how they were doing. This time it was different. His ego wanted confirmation. He wanted to who she was seeing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buffy had been avoiding Riley for the last two days telling him she was busy with work. The truth was she was trying to enjoy her rose garden before all the flowers wilted and died. She wrapped her arms around herself reliving sweet and intense moments with Spike. She ran a hot bath, lit some scented candles, and placed rose petals into the tub. She reclined against the waterproof pillow and read the beautiful erotic poems he'd written her. His words allowed her to travel back in time to immerse herself in her memories. Buffy laughed, cried, and became aroused thinking about everything she shared with her passionate and insatiable lover. Her heart swelled with nothing but love for him. Spike made her feel alive like she mattered and most all to him, Riley on the hand didn't. Although he was trying to make improvements, the nagging feeling it wasn't genuine still remained in the back of her mind.

The writing had been on the wall for so long and she chose to ignore it based on a nice speech Riley probably prepared before he returned from Japan. She realized she deserved more, feeling stupid she let him convince her he was worth a second chance. Everything was crystal clear now. She was going to break up with Riley tonight over dinner. Then after dinner she was going to tell Spike she was a fool, apologize for being an idiot and tell him she was ready to be loved.

Riley paced back and forth in his office waiting for Rupert. He was fifteen minutes late and that annoyed the hell out of him. He reclined back into his chair, grabbing a folder to help him take his mind off things. The moment was short-lived. Joyce buzzed in informing him Rupert had arrived. Riley stood up from his desk and watched the nervous man enter his office.

"You're late."

"Yes, I know...my apologies...another case I was working on delayed me."

"What do you have for me?" Riley asked.

"Ah yes...well since you called me on short notice...I must admit I didn't think I would have anything for you. Fortunately, Ms. Summers proved me wrong." Rupert said, handing Riley a folder containing pictures and a time log of Buffy's where abouts.

Riley opened the folder, trying to decipher the man's handwriting but it was useless.

"Jesus man...don't you believe in typing your notes...this is the twenty first century...I can't read this...could you help me out."

"Yes...sorry"

"Going by the information you'd given about her work hours, it seems Ms. Summers left work early on Monday, heading home. She reemerged two hours later, hailing a cab wearing different clothing. I followed her to an address on the lower west side and watched her enter an apartment that later I found out belonged to a Spike Williams. Once I established her location. I waited outside the building approximately five hours at which time Ms. Summers and Mr. Williams emerged from the building." Giles said, pulling out the photographs he'd taken of Buffy and Spike.


Riley snatched the photos out of Rupert's hands looking through them quickly. There was a photo of the smiling lover's holding hands leaving the building, hugging on the sidewalk, kissing goodbye with Spike's hand on her ass and the finally photo showing a handsome blonde man looking dead into Rupert's camera.

Riley's mouth dropped opened when he recognized the man from the photo. It was the same guy he ran into outside Buffy's building when he returned from Japan. The same guy he found oddly attractive.

"I knew it...I knew that bitch was seeing someone else." Riley shouted, throwing the photos onto his desk. He turned his back on Rupert and stared out his window.

"Who is this guy?"

"Oh...Mr. Williams is employed by Speedy Cab Company."

"A fucking cab driver...she's been balling a cabdriver." Riley shouted then chuckled.

"Yes it seems so" Rupert replied.

"A cabdriver...that is so beneath her...I'm ten times better."

"Give me his address...no better yet...give it to my secretary so she can write it down...I can't read your damn writing."

Mr. Giles stared at the gentlemen waiting for further instructions.
Finally, he stood up and asked.

"Will you be needing me for anything else, sir."

"No...you've done well Rupert...on your way out my secretary will give your fee."

"Ah yes okay...thank you"

"Oh I almost forgot...It seems Ms. Summers had a floral delivery to her apartment. I tracked the delivery to a Manhattan florist and bribed the teenage clerk into giving me the source of the delivery. It turns out Mr. Williams paid the florist $2500.00 to deliver 1,000 red roses to Ms. Summers."

"Really...looks like the guy is a romantic...what a waist of $2500.00." Riley replied shaking his head from side to side, staring back out his window.

Riley could finally laid his suspicious to rest. He was pleased that he was right about Buffy. He was meeting her for dinner tonight and decided he was going to have a little fun with her. He had no intentions of confronting her about Spike. He didn't care. After all, he had Faith and was thinking about dumping Buffy sooner than he thought. He told Buffy to meet him at Baldwin's but he changed his mind thinking he would rather see what 1,000 red roses looked like.

"Joyce will you get me Buffy on the phone"

"Yes, sir"

"Buffy on line one...Mr. Finn."

"Hey sweetheart...are we still on for dinner tonight?"

"Yes...I wouldn't miss it for the world." Buffy smiled sadisticly.

"Glad to hear that...honey there has been a slight change in plans...it seems I can come pick you up after all. I had a meeting run late and it's near your home so I thought I just swing by and pick you up."

Buffy didn't respond, looking around her apartment trying to figure out how to get rid of the flowers she had planned on keeping around at least for day.

"Buffy are you there?" Riley asked, knowing Buffy was probably going out of her mind.

"Ah yes I'm still here...are you sure you want to do that...I prefer if you went without me and order for me since I know you like to surprise me with some new exotic dish."

"You're right...but I miss you and I can't wait to see you...I know you look gorgeous and I want you on my arm when we walk into the restaurant."

Buffy hesitated.

"Buffy are you still there...what are you doing?"

"Oh nothing...I just remembered I wanted to drop some of my clothes off at the cleaners before I met you for dinner. I was going to be leaving an hour early before our date...I'm sorry honey I want be here but I'll tell you what I'll wear something extra special for you okay."

Riley covered the phone with his hand, laughing at Buffy. He was amused at the lengths she was going to, avoiding having him come to pick her up. He figured he stressed her out enough and gave in."

"I see...well okay...then I'll meet you at the restaurant...oh and Buffy...I prefer it if you wear my favorite black dress...you know the one that requires no panties."

Buffy swallowed hard the tone in his voice was such a turn off.

"You got it." She said, knowing she wasn't going to wear the dress. She was breaking up with him. There wasn't a need to please him anymore.

"Okay honey...bye."

As soon as Riley hung up with Buffy he called Faith.

"Faith baby how would you like to meet for dinner at Baldwin's?"
Its About Time by tahmoe
A/N: This chapter contains underage sexual relations. I'm not an advocate for this type of behavior but it happens.

Buffy walked into Baldwin's thirty minutes late wearing faded jeans and a pink t-shirt. Her hair was pulled back in a messy ponytail and the only make-up that adorned her face was lip-gloss, eyeliner and mascara. She looked like she was going to do her laundry rather than enjoy an evening at an expensive restaurant. Due to her attire, the hostess tried to refuse her entry but Buffy made it clear she was prepared to make a scene. She was on a mission with one objective in mind, breaking up with Riley. Buffy ignored the snobbish stares she received as she walked through the restaurant. She located Riley shifting in his seat. From the look on his face, she could tell he was pissed off she was late. She walked up to the table and took a seat. Riley greeted her with contempt.

"Why are you dressed like that? I thought you were going to wear the black dress I like?"

Buffy smirked at Riley.

"That's not important right now."

Crinkling his brow with curiosity, Riley just looked at Buffy. There was something strange about her behavior.

"Did you order for me already?"

"Yes" he replied.

Buffy signaled the waiter to come to their table.

"Sir, would cancel the....ah...what did you order me."

"Chicken Marcello"

"Yeah...cancel that and bring me a Cosmopolitan instead and make sure it's on a separate check please."

"Buffy what are you doing?"

"What does it look like? I'm canceling my order and ordering a drink."

"Are you on the rag because you're acting like a bitch right now."

Buffy looked at Riley, moving her head from side to side, chuckling.

"For someone who works so hard trying to be classy, you're gotta long way to go."

Riley was about to speak, when he noticed Faith walking toward his table.

"Hold on a second. I'll be right back. I need to go to the bathroom." Riley said, smugly.

"Try not to be long. There is something I need to tell you."

Riley smirked at Buffy while she gave him a fake smile. He walked up to Faith, pulling her by the arm and escorting her towards the bathroom area.

"You're late. You know I hate that."

"I'm sorry baby. I had some trouble sneaking out...I mean...oh never mind." Faith said, unable to come up with a better lie.

"Now I got to figure out a new plan. She's acting funny. I didn't expect that. Now you've pissed me off by being late. This is not turning out the way I want it to."

"Don't be mad at me baby. Let Faith make it better."

She tongued Riley's ear then bit his ear lobe. With a lustful gaze, Riley wondered what Faith had in mind.

"I'm not wearing any panties...come on...let me show you how sorry I am." Faith said, pulling Riley into the men's bathroom.

"We can't do it in here."

"Shhhh...yes we can...we'll be quick." Faith said, pushing Riley into the bathroom stall.

Buffy looked at her watch, wondering what was taking Riley so long. She had finished her first drink and was about to order another one until she heard a voice calling her name in the distance.

"Buffy...Buffy Summers is that you."

Buffy looked up at the friendly and overly cheerful gentlemen standing in front of her. She didn't recognize him.

"It's me Mr. Wilkens, Riley's number one client or so he tells me."

"Yes...I'm sorry how are you. It's been a long time since I've seen you. How is your wife, Jenny."

"Oh she's terrific."

"And your daughter Faith. She recently had a birthday...what is she fifteen now?"

"No...she turned sixteen three months ago and let me tell you she's a hand full. Me and the Mrs. are trying our best...you know teenage hormones and stuff."

"We all go through it."

"Yeah, you're right. Say, is Riley around. I need to talk to him. He hasn't been returning my calls lately."

Buffy had taken a deep breath then let it out.

"He said he was going to the bathroom but that was almost thirty minutes ago. I think I'm going have to go in after him."

"No...no you sit still little lady. I'll go get him."

"Thanks...it was nice seeing you again."

"You too...say you and Riley should visit sometime. Me and the Mrs. would love to have you."

"We'll see." Buffy replied, knowing that was never going to happen.

As soon as he turned his back, Buffy stopped smiling. Mr. Wilkens was a nice man but he gave her the creeps. She had thought to herself no one could be that cheerful and be human. She'd only met him once in the Hamptons along with his wife, Jenny. She was a younger woman, clearly with him for the money. She never met his daughter Faith only knowing what she heard about her. Several gossipy women talked about how the teenager looked much older than her age and how she flirted with every man she came into contact with. Mr. Wilkens was one of Riley's very first clients, taking a chance on Riley when he was an up and comer. The man was worth millions. After Riley earned Mr. Wilkens a nice little fortune to go with his other fortune he introduced Riley to other potential clients. When Riley, started landing bigger clients, Mr. Wilkens wasn't that important to him anymore. Riley stopped keeping in touch with him only dealing with him when he felt he had too to keep him happy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Wilkens walked into the men's restroom, inspecting it for cleanliness. Giving it four out of five stars. He washed his hands after concluding no one was inside except him. When he heard what sounded like two people making naughty in one of the bathroom stalls, he changed his mind about the star rating, downgrading it to a two. He was appalled. Immediately, he headed for the door to tell the manager about god knows what act was being committed inside.

"Oh Riley"

Mr. Wilkens stopped and turned around.

"Faith"

He couldn't believe his ears. He walked into the stall beside them, stepped onto the toilet seat and looked down. He saw his adopted daughter Faith riding his prized stockbroker, Riley, someone he treated like a son.

"Faith" He shouted, causing both Faith and Riley to look up immediately.

"Daddy"

"Daddy?" Riley replied, trying to get Faith off him.

"Mr. Wilkens, sir...let me explain."

"There is nothing to explain." Mr. Wilkens said stepping down from the toilet seat to retrieve his daughter.

Faith stepped out of the stall smiling, letting her immaturity show.

"Sir, she came on to me. I didn't know she was your daughter."

"Hey, that's not true. Daddy this is my boyfriend and I'm in love with him. I didn't know you were going to be here...is mom with you?"

"Sir, she doesn't know what she's saying."

"My God man. She is only sixteen years old."

"What...She told me she was twenty-one."

Buffy was tired of waiting for Riley. She wanted to know what was taking him so damn long. She walked into the bathroom area but before she could open the door to yell for him to come out. Mr. Wilkens was pulling some woman out by her arm and Riley was following them out fumbling with his pants.

"What the hell is going on here?" Buffy said, looking at Mr. Wilkens, then the woman then back at Riley again until it became clear.

"I'll tell you what's going on. Your child molester boyfriend was in there having relations with my daughter."

Buffy's mouth dropped in shock, staring at Riley and thinking how he really fucked up now.

While Mr. Wilkens carted his daughter off through the restaurant kicking and screaming, Buffy started to laugh.

"What the hell is so funny?"

"I came here to break up with you, but I see you have bigger problems now." Buffy said, shaking her head from side to side still laughing.

"Don't do me any favors. At least I haven't been slumming."

Buffy stopped laughing. She looked at Riley with questioning eyes.

"You did a poor job of covering your tracks sweetheart. I know about the cabdriver. Let me give you a bit of advice. If you're going to cheat, always upgrade never downgrade."

"Looks whose talking, coming from a man who going to be doing 3-7years as someone's prison bitch but it looks you've already been fucked by old Rupert. Don't you pay him to keep track of your clients? You haven't been getting your money's worth. Not knowing one of your major clients had a daughter is bad for business. Maybe when you get out of prison, my cabdriver can put a word in for you at the company. I'm sure they're always looking for new drivers." Buffy replied no longer feeling the need to talk with Riley any further about her relationship with Spike.

Riley watched his ex-girlfriend walk away.

"You think I care because I don't. You're going to miss me and I wouldn't take you back even if you came crawling."

Buffy stopped and turned to face Riley.

"Tell it to judge...Oh and Riley, don't bother returning the key to my place. The locks have already been changed."

Buffy walked over to her table and paid her check. She passed two police officers on her way out.

"He's in the back by the bathrooms." She said, pointing the cops in the right direction.

Buffy walked out the front door, feeling like a new woman. She hailed a cab and headed straight to Spike's place. She knocked on his door anxious and excited to see him. No one answered so she made herself comfortable on the floor, thinking about all the things she wanted to say to him. The minutes turned into hours and Buffy had fallen asleep in the hallway.

Spike cursed under his breath. The elevator to his building was down as usual. He was exhausted from working a double shift, trying to pay off the $2500.00 he'd spent on Buffy's roses and wasn't looking forward to climbing four flights of stairs to his apartment. When he rounded the corner to his floor, the sleeping blonde perked him right up. He smiled, wondering how long she'd been waiting for him. He kneeled down in front of her to nudge her awake. Buffy opened her eyes and smiled.

"Spike"

"Shhhhhhh, luv...come on let's get you inside."

"No I have to tell you first."

Unlocking his apartment door, Spike helped Buffy to her feet then scooped her up in his arms to carry her inside.

"Tell me what, pet." He replied.

Buffy looked at the man who opened her eyes and claimed her heart.

"I'm ready...I'm ready for you to love me."

Spike smiled, kissing her on the lips then pulling away.

"It's about time."


The End

A/N: I failed to mention in the previous chapter that the idea for the 1,000 red roses was not mine. I used it from a scene in the movie "Fall".

A/N: I hoped everyone like the story. I really enjoyed writing it and sharing it with you so please review. I need them.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=5427