Disclaimer: Nothing is mine. Characters belong to Joss's twisted little mind. Just borrowing.

Okay, here's the situation:
This story starts in the middle of "Something Blue." So far in this episode, Giles is blind, Xander is a demon magnet, and Buffy and Spike are engaged.
So far in the season: Spike escaped from the mystery soldiers and has sought refuge at Giles' apartment in exchange for info about the underground facility. His chip is active, but he hasn't discovered that he can fight demons, yet. Riley and D'Hoffryn don't exist in this story.
I hope you like it! Please review!



Chapter 1

It was the happiest day of his unlife. He had asked his Slayer to marry him and she had said yes! He was so exhilarated that if his heart was pumping, he felt for sure it would burst right out of his chest. And he seemed to not be able to get enough of her. If she left his side for even a moment and he wasn’t touching her, he was overwhelmed with emptiness. He was going to marry her! Spike and Buffy forever!

Spike was lost in these thoughts with Buffy sitting on his lap babbling about wedding invitations when the whelp and his girl ran in. The couple started going off about demons following them and what not. Spike really didn’t care all that much, but he noticed Buffy was concerned so he did his best to pay attention and help out. He hated when his Slayer was all tense and worried. Hmm. He’d have to do something to help her release that tension.

~~~~~

Buffy knew she had to be in research-mode to help Giles with his sight problem and be in Slayer-mode to help Xander with his demon problem, but all her senses were focused on how her sexy fiancé was rubbing his fingers along the palm of her hand. She wanted everyone to be as happy as she was! Thank goodness Anya asked the question -

“Why are you two holding hands?”

Buffy beamed with joy. “I guess we can’t keep it a secret forever. We’re getting married!”

Xander looked back and forth between the two of them. “How? What? How?”

“Three excellent questions,” Giles chimed in.

There was a commotion while everyone adjusted to the happy news. Suddenly Xander started to freak out the way he does when he actually has a coherent thought. After a little bit of discussion they figured out that Willow had cast some kind of spell that had caused Giles to go blind and made Xander a demon magnet. Thank goodness Will hadn’t done anything to mess with Buffy’s world. Things were just too perfect right now.

They decided to all go find Will and straighten this out. She hoped that it wouldn’t take very long. She was seriously aching for some alone time with her vampire.

Xander suggested they take Giles’ car, so they all piled in, with Xander driving and Anya in the back seat with her and Spike. It was a tiny car, so Buffy got to sit on Spike’s lap. He whispered naughty and dirty things in her ear the whole time and kept rubbing the inside of her thigh. She noticed Anya was giving them a nasty look and was squished over against the window on her side.

What a hypocrite, Buffy thought. The way she talks about sex with Xander, you’d think she could handle seeing two people in love show a little *pda.*

When they got to her dorm room, Willow was just sitting on her bed, curled up with a pillow. Poor Willow. Everybody started talking to her at once, and Buffy could tell she was feeling attacked. Giles finally took control of the situation and explained to Will what was happening. He also mentioned something about Buffy and Spike’s engagement, which upset Buffy because she wanted to be the one to tell. Besides, what did it have to do with the spell?

Willow looked horrified at what Giles had told her and confessed to performing a spell the night before. She insisted, though, that the things that were happening were not her intension.

Just then, Spike, who had moved to look out the window, spoke up. “Uh, fellas? You might want to figure out how to reverse this and right quick. We have about three demons heading right for this building.”

Buffy darted to his side to check it out. Sure enough, three big ugly hairy things were walking straight across the quad, heading for Xander, no doubt.

Buffy turned to Willow. “Can you reverse this, Will?”

“I think so. But I don’t want to screw up again. Giles, can you help me?”

“Of course I will,” Giles reassured her. “How long do you think it will take?”

“Well, we have to gather the ingredients and make sure the words are right. Half hour? An hour at the max.”

Buffy was eyeing the demons who were causing the people outside to scatter. “We need to get these things off campus. Xander, come with me.”

The Slayer grabbed Xander by the arm and headed down the hallway toward the back stairs. Anya and Spike followed close behind. Both Buffy and Xander turned around.

“Anya, go home. You don’t need to be here,” Xander said.

“Spike, go back to Giles‘. I don’t want you hurt,” Buffy said at the same time.

Both Anya and Spike spoke up at the same time as well. “You’re not going anywhere without me.”

So as not to waste any more time arguing, the four of them ran together out of the building. As predicted, the demons followed Xander and the others off campus. Buffy led them into the woods to get them away from the population. Just as the hairy beasts were gaining on them, they came upon a small cave-like opening in a hillside. Buffy pushed Xander and Anya inside. She saw a large boulder nearby that was big enough to cover the opening.

“Spike, help me with this!” It took their combined strengths to move the big rock the ten feet to the cave door. With Xander and Anya out of immediate harms way, she turned to Spike. “Stay over there and out of the way. I’ve got these guys.”

“Be careful, baby,” Spike told her and backed out of sight.

The three demons were on her quick, and they didn’t fight fair. They all attacked at once. With a few perfectly timed kicks and punches she was able to slow a couple of them down, but the third one grabbed her from behind and started choking her with its arm. The Slayer began to see spots in front of her eyes, when suddenly, the demon was off of her. She turned around quickly and saw Spike had the demon on the ground and was pummeling him hard in the face. He then grabbed a rock laying nearby and smashed its face in.

“Spike! Are you ok? Why didn’t your chip fire?”

“I don’t know - Hey! I can hurt demons! Yeah!” Spike jumped up and flew at one of the remaining two. Buffy got to the other one and with speed and precision, both killed their respective monsters.

Spike was jumping up and down with excitement. “Did you see that, luv? I can still hurt things! Come here,” Spike grabbed her and kissed her hard. “We have to celebrate,” he said running his hand over her ass. Buffy wrapped her arms around his neck. She had been wanting him all day. This seemed like as a good a time as any.

“Back to Giles‘,” she told him.

~~~~~

When they banged in through the apartment door together, Spike already had his tongue so deep down her throat that he knew she was struggling to breathe. As he slammed the door shut behind them, the Slayer tightened her grip around his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist.

“Slayer,” he growled at her as he pulled away slightly and let her catch her breath. The scent of her arousal, which had been stimulating his senses all day, was almost overwhelming now. His jeans had stretched so much over his hardness that if he didn’t take them off soon he was going to be in serious pain.

Spike began kissing her ear and moved down to her neck.

“My Slayer,” her mumbled against her jugular.

“Take me know, Spike,” she answered. “I love you so much.”

He gripped her tighter and practically ran her up the stairs to the Watcher’s bedroom. He laid her down on the bed without separating from her and only broke the kiss to take off her top and let her take off her bra and his shirt.

He fell back down on her and took a breast into his mouth. She fits so perfectly, he thought. Everything about her is so perfect. He played with her nipple with his tongue while massaging the other breast, and she moaned a heavenly moan that told him everything was good and right.

She began to squirm underneath him and he realized she was attempting to remove her skirt. He raised off her slightly and finished the job, tearing off her pretty white panties as well.

This time when he dropped down on her, it was to kiss her again. His hand kneaded her breast before sliding down her stomach and rubbing between her legs. Her body responded with a buck against his fingers, instantly forcing two of them into her. Spike twisted and pumped his fingers and felt her slayer muscles tighten around them. He started moving his kisses down her body until his tongue found her clit.

Buffy started making noises that he had never heard before. Her hands clamped down on his head and gripped his platinum curls hard. He removed his fingers and replaced them with his tongue.

The true taste of a slayer, he thought as he played with her and drank up every bit of juice that flowed. When her breathing suddenly quickened and her muscles flinched and tightened even more, he stopped quickly and she let out a disappointing yelp.

“No-no stop-” she whimpered.

“We’re doing this together, Slayer,” Spike told her as he took off his jeans to finally set himself free.

“Yes,” Buffy sighed as he lowered himself onto her and brushed the tip of his pre-cum soaked cock against her opening. She grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his ear to her mouth. “Fuck me now baby,” she whispered, and he tore into her as far as he could go.

Just then a jolt moved through him and everything felt wrong. He looked into the Slayer’s eyes and saw the same shock and disbelief that he felt reflected back at him.

“Wait…” escaped his lips and he stayed still, trying to process why the emotions he felt the last few hours were gone and how exactly he was going to get out of this bedroom (and Buffy) without getting staked.

His cock involuntarily twitched inside of her and she let out a little gasp. He put his hands on either side of her shoulders and lifted his chest off of hers and slowly started to pull out, eyeing her cautiously.

The Slayer’s eyes narrowed suddenly and he felt her muscles around his dick tighten so much that he could no longer move. Then those beautiful muscles did something extraordinary. They started kneading and massaging him until he was back in her all the way. Spike breathed in an unnecessary gasp of air and tried to say something, but could think on nothing to say.

“More,” Buffy said harshly and moved her hands down his back to grab his ass and keep him there. She started moving those inner muscles again making Spike whimper and fall back down on her. Soon he couldn’t stay still anymore and took the control back from her. He started pumping into her and getting lost in every little moan, sigh, and grunt she made. The demon in his brain kept trying to tell him something. Something about wrong and stop and she’s going to kill you, but the man still in his body had completely taken over and was screaming at the monster to shut up.

Then he heard the Slayer say, “Harder,” in a voice that was so cold and sharp that he knew his only will was to follow her command. He moved his arms under hers and gripped her shoulders from behind. He buried his face in the pillow next to her head and started slamming into her so hard that he thought he would break them both. It didn’t take long for him to feel his climax coming, and he knew by her breathing that she was just about there, too. Just as he came, he felt an odd dull pain in his neck and caught the whiff of his own blood.

Finally the room fell silent of his scream and his muscles stopped working, forcing his complete collapse on top of the Slayer. It took a minute for his brain to start functioning again. When it did, though, he had a hundred thoughts at once.

What the hell just happened - she’s gonna kill me - the witch’s spell, stupid bint - my god that was bloody amazing - wait, why - she bit me!

He pushed himself up with one hand and brought the other up to his neck. He looked at that hand and saw a small amount of blood.

“You bit me,” Spike said to her.

“Get off me,” Buffy’s voice had the same harsh coldness that it had when she said the words more and harder.

He looked into her eyes, not knowing exactly what he was searching for. He felt a sudden wave of fear run through him. But what was stranger than the fear was the reason it was there. Spike wasn’t afraid of being staked so much as he was afraid of why that initial wave of wrongness that overwhelmed him when the witch’s spell wore off, had gone away. Fear. It was an emotion that was foreign to him, and he realized the last time he felt this way was the night Drusilla sired him. He wasn’t afraid of Dru. It was earlier that night when her was telling Cecily how he felt about her. That was the fear. Hello, William, he said to himself. He hadn’t let his human side emerge this much since his first year as a vampire. Good, was the only thought that ran through his head now.

The look he found in the Slayer’s eyes, though, said something else. Something bad.

“Off,” she said as she pushed on his chest hard, and he tumbled to the edge of the bed. She moved quickly and pulled her clothes on, stuffing her torn panties in her pocket.

She started down the stairs and Spike continued to feel that fear pulse through his dormant veins.

“Buffy,” he called out to her.

“Shut up, Spike,” she answered without turning around.

He heard the door to the apartment close, and he sat there for a few more minutes before getting dressed.


To be continued...