Dedicated to Faustifly who loved Pizza Boy!


10:00 PM Friday Night Los Angeles California


“Hey Spike I’ll catch you later man, you want me to lock up when I leave?” Alex Harris called into the garage where his partner and best friend was tinkering under a car hood.

“Nah, think I’ll spend some time with my baby.” Came the muffled reply.

“You seriously need a girlfriend buddy, I’ll tell Anya that you’re in need of her specialized match maker skills.”

Spike White stood up and stretched his lean form grinning at his friend, “You do that, and you will be hopping on the unemployment line my friend.”

“Yeah yeah, tomorrow dinner don’t forget or she’ll have your hide.” Xander called over his shoulder as he walked through connecting offices glass door and into the night leaving Spike alone with his blues music, a cold beer and his baby.

Shrugging out of the top half of his grease stained coveralls, Spike tied the arms low around his waist before picking up a socket wrench and leaning back into the maw of the ancient black auto.

Knock Knock Knock

*Someone knocking? * Spike tilted his head listening for any sounds besides the Louie Armstrong in the background.

Knock Knock Knock , a little louder this time.

*Xander. * Spike grinned shaking his head, *that man would lose his head if it wasn’t attached. *

Walking through the darkened office he could just make the outline of a person trying to peer in at him.

Cracking open the door he was surprised to see a petite woman on the other side.

“Can I help you miss?” He inquired with cautious curiosity this was not, after all, the best neighborhood you had to be careful who you opened the door to in this city.

“Oh…Oh good you heard me. With the music and the rain I wasn’t sure.” She said trying to push soggy bangs out of her eyes to get a better look at the man.

Looking with surprise into the rain filled night, Spike suddenly realized that the girl was slowly getting drenched and shivering.
“C’mon in.” He said pushing the door open so that she could squeeze past him into the tiny room, the smell of vanilla and sandalwood filling his senses as she passed. Stepping back Spike reached into a cabinet behind him and procured a terry towel for her, “Sorry it’s not bigger.” He said handing her the small scrap of dry clean linen.

“Thanks, this is more than enough.” The girl smiled gratefully as she started patting herself dry.

“You ok miss?” Spike asked as he flipped on a small desk lamp half illuminating the dark shadows of the room.

“Huh?” Was all she could muster out of the brain that seemed to flash freeze into goo at the sight of this man. *Blond hair, blue eyes, cheekbones, lips, abs, arms, all wrapped up in a snug little white wife beater tank…OHYEAH!!!* Her inner cheerleader screeched as she mentally tallied the points in favor of the home team in front of her.

It took Spike a moment to repeat his question again as he was doing some tallying himself. *Huge green eyes, full lips, figure made for sinning….Cor if she don’t take the piss. * He thought trying to reign in his quickly derailing thoughts.

“Are.You.Ok?” He asked again thinking that maybe this delectable dish of sultry womanhood had gotten into an accident of some sort.

“Oh…um, fine. You’re.. I mean…I’m fine.” She blushed hotly at her slip up, making Spike think she was adorable on top of beautiful. “Flat tire, I was on my way home from school and boom, I went to call Triple A but with the storm my cells down. I managed to pull into your parking lot and I noticed the light, so I came to see if I could use your phone.”

Looking over her shoulder into the dark lot outside, “where’s your car?”

“Around by the big garage doors. I knocked on those first but I guess you didn’t hear me.” Buffy said never taking her eyes off the drool worthy mechanic.

“Well…” waiting for her to give him her name.

“Buffy, Buffy Summers.”

“Buffy,” *god he says my name like it’s so silky smooth in his mouth. * A shiver of desire ran through her body.
“Why don’t I go open the doors and then we can pull it inside the shop and I’ll fix it for you.”

“Oh but I don’t have any cash on me to pay you. Really if you just let me use the phone.” She said reaching for antique model setting on the desk behind him.

Buffy gasped as he reached out a warm hand and stopped her from calling. “I insist.” He said something akin to desire flickering in the deep blue depths of his eyes that made Buffy nod numbly and made her skin itch to be touched by this Grecian Adonis.

After handing over the keys to her car Buffy followed Spike out into the garage area her eyes lighting up at the classic he was working on, “Oh a 1967 Desoto…god I’ve always wanted a ride in one of these!” She said her eyes lighting on the huge seats in the car as she turned pink again thinking of the other type of ride she’d like in this baby.

Spike looked at the car a smile of purely owners pride twitching over his angular face as he ran a hand over one of the tailfins lovingly. “Yeah she’s fun to drive, one of these days when it’s not raining, if you’re still around maybe you’d like to join me, drive down by the beach?”

*Still around? Does that mean that he wants me to? What? God Buffy get your head out of the clouds he’s just being nice. He hasn’t even told you his name yet. *

“Name’s Spike by the way pet.”

*What the? *

“I’m gonna pull your car in to the garage do me a favor and when I get inside hit this button and close the door won’t you luv?” He said gesturing at a large black button on one side of the massive doors, “be right back.” He winked at her drinking in her tousled golden beauty for a moment before he dashed out into the rain.

Buffy stood waiting shivering in her damp jeans and damp green baby t as she waited for the man, *Spike* to drive her own classic into the garage. As soon as the jet-black 65 Camaro with V8 engine rumbled into the empty space beside the Desoto she slapped a chilled hand over the button and closed out the night.

Stepping closer to the car to see the damage she had done to the rim her breath caught in her throat with an audible gulp as Spike pulled his muscular body from the drivers seat. The rain had left a sheen on his porcelain white skin accenting each and every muscle as they bunched and moved beneath his skin, while the previously dry wife beater was now nothing but an opaque second skin showing his abdominal muscles and chiseled chest to perfection.

Buffy leaned hard against her car, her knees shaking and her stomach a knot of butterflies as white-hot heat shot through every erogenous zone in her body at once. *If just looking at him does that. What would his lips feel like? Or his hands? Or his?Oooo bad bad oh so good thoughts! *

Pulling a pristine white handkerchief from his otherwise work dirtied overalls he stood in front of Buffy wiping the moisture off of his face totally unaware of the effect he was having on her. That was until a certain tiny blonde spitfire reached out with one trembling hand to wrap around his strong neck as she pulled him down to attack his lips like she was starving for the very taste of him.

All thoughts of fixing any cars were effectively driven out of both their heads as he wrapped his strong arms around her slim waist and lifted her onto the back trunk of her car standing between her spread thighs kissing her as if he wanted to drown in her. *And God did he*

Damp clothing chafed deliciously against already hardened nipples as Spike dove into her sweet mouth again and again. *God it’s been so long. * He thought as he sank deeper into the delicious web surrounding him. Buffy slipped her hands onto to his firm ass pulling him closer to her as her slender legs slid up the back of his strong thighs to eventually wrap around them. *Thank god for gymnastics! * the thought breezed through her hazy mind as one of Spikes work roughened hands came up to palm her breast through her damp t-shirt making her moan and tilt her head back as he moved from her mouth to the tender skin of her outstretched neck.

“Feels so good…..” She moaned giving herself entirely to the sensations that this maestro chose to bring forth from her body, playing her like a fine symphonic melody.

Spikes breathing hitched as he slid his hands onto the heated skin of her back and slid the t-shirt up off of her luscious body. Stopping to regain some minute composure he leaned in and kissed her softly as his hands moved back up to her silken bra straps, each touch of his hand making her shiver anew with delight. Buffy needing to reciprocate, pulled one of his hands to her lips with her own and gently sucked one long digit into her full lips, mimicking what she imagined she would do to him if his cock were in her capable hands.

With a long groan of pent up frustration Spike watched as his finger slid to and fro into her mouth and back out again her pink tongue occasionally running it’s way around to the knuckle before she sucked it deeper into the hot cavern. Looking up at him through her dark lashes she smiled coyly before moving his damp finger under the black silk bra to encircle her already hardened nipple of her right breast.

Hissing at the contact she tightened her thighs and arched her lithe body against his feeling his copious hard on through the layers of material separating them before lying back onto the trunk of the car.

Looking at her spread before him like a magazine model, Spike decided it was time to taste of her ripe breasts. With both hands he pushed the bra down till she was uncovered, the scrap of material still connected in the back. Marveling at his good fortune he looked back up to Buffys eyes now hot with desire for him, “Your beautiful.” He said sincerely his eyes never leaving hers as he bent to one breast and laved a slow circle around the tightened bud while he ground his rock hard erection into her crotch.

Buffy cried out as Spike took the nipple into his mouth and flickered his tongue over it while forcefully kneading the other with his hand. The situation was so hot, so erotic, Buffy couldn’t even articulate the sensations, couldn’t begin to describe, all she could do was hang on for the ride as this master of seduction had his way with her in more than willing compliance.

Twining her hands into his bleached locks she cried out to the empty garage as he nipped, and sucked at her flesh, each love bite sending jolts to her clit until she was gasping and begging for more.

Pulling her down and turning her so that she was standing with her back to his chest, he gently bent her so she was lying on top of the car her face turned away from him as he reached around the front of her waist to unbutton her damp jeans. With infinite care he slid the damp fabric down to tangle at her well formed thighs and admired her rounded buttocks in a tiny black slip of a thong intersecting the luscious globes of her ass.

Buffy jumped and then giggled as he slapped one hand down lightly and then followed up the stinging blow with his tongue and lips the latter making her coo.

Smiling against her skin Spike inhaled the unique mixture of warmth and desire that was coming off of her in waves losing himself to it, to her.

Buffy waited for a moment, her eyes closed and breath held, waiting for him to make a move. When none was forthcoming she wriggled her slender hips in frustration trying to entice her errant lover to resume his caresses.

With a low chuckle, he slid the tiny strips of elastic holding the thong together down. Spikes cock twitched at the first sight of her clean-shaven cleft moist with need. Kneeling on the cold concrete floor Buffy squealed uncontrollably as Spike drove his long wet tongue deep into her willing body from behind. “OH GOD!!!” She cried out as he slid a finger deep inside of her to join his talented tongue the double penetration hitched up a notch as he hummed against her swollen lips.

Buffys fingers scrabbled for purchase on the sleek metal of the car as she helplessly pushed her hips backwards in order for Spike to reach into her deepest recesses her legs hampered from spreading wider by the material of her jeans and thong wrapped enticingly around her quivering thighs.

Spike groaned against her moist flesh as he drank of her delicious musky juices, never had he tasted a woman so delicious as the blond nymph tossing her head and wailing on the classic car.

Sliding his finger out he wrapped his hands strongly around her thighs and buried his face into her dripping snatch, licking and sucking the swollen outer lips and then coming to the piece de resistance, her reddened clit.

“OH FUCK YES…oh oh oh….IM CUMMING!!!!” She screamed as he concentrated all the efforts of his masterful cunnilingus on her, not letting her free until she was brought to orgasm again and again, her sweat dampened skin leaving a pattern on the top of the glossy black paint job attesting to the true expertise of the man kneeling behind her.

As she lay panting and gasping on top of the cool metal, her hands still grasping and her eyes closed, Spike stood up and released his 10” monster from his coveralls to the cool air in the garage. Lining up behind her, he slid just he head of his enormous tool into her sodden entrance.

“Now it’s my turn.” He whispered into her ear as he laid his body across her back kissing the moist skin of her neck and entangling his fingers with her own.

Buffy could only moan as she felt herself stretched unbelievably from the inside. *Oh fuck…it feels like an …uhhhh…policeman’s baton or something. *

“So tight….Buffy…god…” Spike groaned hoarsely into her ear making her shiver at the want in his voice as he slid his entire length into her burning willing body slowly until he was seated so deep within her she thought he would split her in half.

“Oh my god…so fucking huge….” She moaned brokenly her body moving of it’s own volition seeking more contact with the man smashed against her. *God it feels so good. * She thought unable to control the clenching of her inner muscles on his turgid shaft making him groan once again.

Slowly he released her hands and keeping his chest pressed tightly against her back he moved them to her tiny waist and started the slow dance.

Feeling each and every vein and curve of his cock slide out and then back in again with such trepidatious slowness had Buffy keening against him, her body and soul screaming for something only this man at this moment could give her. Her neck strained upwards with her body, all the muscles taut and shaking in need, her inner muscles clasping around the huge invading spear of his prick as she let out a long whimper, “Please Spike, please.”

Hearing his name fall from her lips with such wanton pleading, Spike knew it was time. Tightening his grip on her hips, he began an unrelenting, all consuming assault on her silken pussy. As he slammed into her again and again he slid his tongue into the soft shell of her ear, then took the meat of it into his blunt teeth and bit gently all the while his gasps and moans reverberated through her quaking body.

“Do you like…uuummm…that luv? Do you like me fucking you? On the….trunk of your car?”

“Oh god…ohgod..yes..yes I love it! Fuck me Spike…Fuck me harder!” Buffy begged as his words notched up the heat to scorching, the sounds of their mindless fucking carrying over the sounds of jazz music and rain, wet flesh hitting wet flesh time and again.

“Love fucking you baby….you feel so bloody good…….your pussy strangling my cock….sucking it in…Could fuck you forever…” Spike panted into her ear as he pounded into her knowing that it wouldn’t be much longer before he filled her to the brim with his sticky fluids.

Tears of helpless delightful fervor slid down Buffys face as exquisite pulse after pulse jerked her body underneath his, never had she felt this, never had she dreamed, never was she giving it up.

Spike could feel the familiar tightening in his balls that always announced his imminent arrival. Sliding one hand down and under Buffys form his rough fingertips sought out and found her distended clit and with a forceful downward motion of the pad of his thumb on her most sensitive spot Spike pushed Buffy over the precipice she had been clinging too and into the inferno that awaited them both.

“Oh…YESYESYES!!!!” She screamed as she lost all control once again, her lissome body arching up into his, her hands pressing down on the car hard enough to dent, as she thrust back onto his straining, pulsating cock.

Wrapping his other arm around her narrow waist he pulled her into a partially standing position and thrust upwards into her streaming cunt, and with a roar he began shooting his copious load deep into her clenching and unclenching womb.

“BLOODY HELL…” Echoed through the room mingling with Buffys pants and mewls of completion after a few minutes both collapsed against one another back onto the car, both their bodies still shuddering with aftershocks.

“Mmmmm…” Buffy sighed happily as she came back down to earth, the heated body of her lover still wrapped around her.

Chuckling lightly Spike moved her sweat dampened locks from her cheek and kissed her, “You were magnificent.” He murmured reverently his hands lightly stroking the flesh along her arms as he stretched his own to cover hers.

Buffy wriggled against him with a smile, “So were you. Incredible really.”

“I don’t want this to end.” Spike said, “Do you?” Pulling himself out of her heat and helping her to stand before they both readjusted clothing and body parts.

Watching him closely Buffy realized that he was shying away from her a totally different Spike coming out of his shell as he waited for her answer.

Flipping her golden locks over her shoulder she took his hands in her own and looked up into his tremulous sea blue eyes, “No, I don’t want this to end. I want you….with me. God, and to think tonight started off so badly.” She smiled her green eyes lighting up and her heart tripping as he slung his arms around her waist and pulled her close. *He’s so handsome. *

“I’d say we’ve definitely made it a memorable evening all around. What say we go get something to eat and then I’ll give you a ride in the Desoto back to my place and we make it an even better evening?”

“I say that sounds just about perfect Spike. Spike, is that your real name?” She asked grinning at him her smile warming areas of his heart he thought had long been dormant.

“William. William Oswald White and don’t make fun!” he said tapping her nose with a finger.

“William Oswald White? You do know your name spells WOW don’t you?” She teased unable to resist.

“S’better than Buffy.” He teased right back letting go of her and moving about the shop closing up for the night, before opening the passenger door and then settling into the drivers’ side of the Desoto.

“Hey, my mom named my that!”

“Uh Huh….” Came the reply as the car backed slowly out of the garage with a low purring of the engine. “And you think Oswald is bad?”

“Keep that up mister and you may not get any more from this Buffy ever!”

“Right, changing gears, so Buffy how do you feel about dinner tomorrow night?”


The door to the shop clanked shut as the rain poured down on the empty streets of Los Angeles, all she needed was a phone but in the end she got the best service Mr. Goodwrench could supply.


The end