Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All the characters are property of Joss Whedon if you recognize them from the show.

Hope you like! Please review!
It was a cold and stormy afternoon. It was around 5 P.M. Buffy was huddled up

on the couch in her living room watching a movie. She didn’t like thunderstorms.

The lightening scared her and she would jump at the first sign of thunder. Joyce

was out on a business trip visiting an art gallery in England so Buffy was home

alone for the week. Boredom was seemed to be the only thing in Buffy’s life this

week; without her mother, she had no one to talk to when her friends weren’t

available. And, as what seemed to be the usual lately, her best friends were both

too busy to hang out with her today. Willow, she figured, was out with her

boyfriend Oz. Xander on the other hand, was probably home having passionate

sex with Anya, his girlfriend of only a few months.



‘Why can’t it be me? Why do they have someone to fuck and spend quality time

with today while I’m stuck here by myself wishing I had someone else here with

me? Damn. It’s always me.’ Humph.



“Well, I’ll just have to sulk with some food then. Hmmm. Pizza sounds good.”

Buffy dialed the number of Sunnydale’s own, Domino’s Pizza. It came natural to

her, as she had dialed it many times when she had friends over.

“Hello. Domino’s. Ethan Rayne speaking. How may I help you?”

“Hi. I need one large extra cheesy pizza delivered to 1630 Revello Drive.”


“Sure, we’ll be there in fifteen minutes. Thanks for picking Domino’s for your

personal pizza delivery service.”


“No problem. Just deliver the damn pizza and we’ll be on good terms forever

more.” Buffy couldn’t help but add a bit of agitation to her voice, in hopes that her

pizza would be delivered quicker.


“Spike!” Ethan yelled. “We got a delivery for 1630 Revello Drive. Get your ass up

and make the delivery. Then go the hell home and sleep. Be here by 4 o’clock

tomorrow afternoon.


With 15 minutes to waste, Buffy went upstairs to change. She put on a light

green tank top and a pair of light pink shorts. Simply a casual outfit to Buffy, yet

with the top so low and the shorts so short, any guy would be attracted.


Just as Buffy was coming back downstairs the doorbell rang. Buffy opened the

door to see a gorgeous guy standing there. His hair was bleached blond; he had

a narrow facial bone structure to die for with stunning blue eyes resembling pools

of the most beautiful water Buffy had ever seen. And best of all, he was carrying

none other that one large cheesy pizza.


Hmmm. Maybe this night won’t be as boring as I thought.


“Hello.”

‘Oh wow, what a hansom voice. I wonder what that voice would sound like when I’m under him and he’s kissing my… He’s still here isn’t he.’

“Hi.”, seductive smile.
“Your beautiful… pizza? Umm yes, your beautiful pizza is, umm, here??”

“Thank you. So what’s your name?”

“Spike. What’s yours?” Suddenly Spike’s nerve was increasing. She had asked his name first, after all.

“I’m Buffy. How much do I owe you?”

“Owe me?”

“For the pizza” ‘Way to break a mood there Buffy.’

“Oh, right. Umm, $12.50.”

Buffy got the money out of her pocket and decided to give him a twenty-dollar bill.

“Here, and I’ll let you keep the change if you come over after work tonight.”

Buffy’s seductively glanced him up and down, stopping in the middle to see his cock starting to twitch. Then she looked back up into Spike’s beautiful eyes and quietly whispered, “So, what do you say?”

Spike pretended to think about for a few seconds though his mind was already made up. Sure, Spike got offers like this pretty often but never had he ever seen such a beautiful girl before.

“You’ve got yourself a deal there, luv. Only, you’re my last delivery tonight.”

Oh no. He called her love. This meant that Buffy liked him even more now. Then she realized though, she couldn’t be the only one. He was sure to have a girlfriend, or oh shit, what if he’s married?!?! Best plan is to ask.

“Wait a second. You’re not married are you? No girlfriend or anything right? Oh god, you’re not gay are you?”

“Nope, I’m a straight, single man. I get lots of girls coming up to me, but never any as beautiful as you, pet.”

“Hmm… you think I’m beautiful? Cause that’s good, because I think you’re beautiful too. So, why don’t you come on in; and make yourself comfortable. It’s going to be a long night.”

Buffy led Spike into her bedroom. As soon as they both inside, Buffy closed the door and pushed Spike up against it, kissing him passionately.

Spike was mesmerized. Buffy’s kisses were so demanding, it was like she was pleading him to kiss her. Slowly, Spike gently pushed Buffy back, but it was of no use. Buffy glued him to the door and started kissing his neck.

“Damn Buffy. So... good.” Spike moaned into her fervent kisses.

Deciding instead of pushing Buffy off him so he could pick her up, Spike helped Buffy bring her knees around his waist and then he carried her to her bed.


In a rush to achieve nudity, Buffy started trying to pull up Spike’s shirt. Getting the hint, Spike broke away from Buffy just long enough to hastily remove his shirt. But just to make things fair, Spike started pulling up Buffy’s skimpy nightshirt and she was glad enough to help him. To Spike’s amazement she wasn’t wearing a bra.

“Oh god, your beautiful”

“You’re not so bad yourself, you know.” Buffy suggestively replied.

While still kissing Spike, Buffy brought her hands down his chest all the way to his jeans button. As quickly as her unguided hands could, she unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down his legs, happy to find he was wearing no underwear.

Buffy started to lean backwards on her bed, holding onto Spike’s arm so he would follow her. Gladly, he obliged. Before lying down all the way, Buffy let go of Spike’s arm and started to slip off her silky shorts. Along with them, came her pink thong.

Spike was mesmerized. She was beautiful and sexy, and she wanted him. ‘This night couldn’t have turned out any better’

Buffy grabbed Spike’s arm as she fully lay back onto the bed and brought Spike with her. Spike met her lips in a passionate kiss as his hard on starting pushing into her heat.

At Buffy’s moans, Spike thrust in quicker and harder, satisfying both her and himself. Rather quickly, Spike could feel her getting tighter then she already was. Desperate to cum along with her, Spike started thrusting harder and quicker as she met his thrusts with her own.

Buffy started shaking as her orgasm hit her and noticing, Spike soon came as well. After they both came down from their high, Buffy lay resting peacefully on Spike’s chest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning:

Buffy awoke with a start. She felt big strong arms around her slender body and suddenly the entire night came rushing back to her. She either remembered great sex or she had been so desperate that anything would have suited her. She shifted over onto her side to get more comfortable as Spike woke up.

Upon opening his eyes Spike took a moment to recall the fantastic events of the previous night. “Morning luv.” He whispered in a sexy growl.

“Hey. You’re up. I’m surprised. I usually tire out most guys until around one in the afternoon; but not you. It’s only 8 o’clock.” She really was impressed that she was up.

“Well, the day’s longer when you wake up earlier. More time to do ‘stuff’. If you know what I’m saying.”

In the best seductive voice Buffy could conjure up at this hour she asked, “Hmm... What are you implying (pause) Spike?”

“Well, I have to be a work by four, so I figured we could use our time together to get to know each other better. What do you think?”

“Sounds good to me. I’m free all day.”

“Good, so let’s get out of bed and I’ll make you breakfast as we ask each other questions and get to know each other some.”

Spike got up from the bed and put on his jeans leaving Buffy dumbfounded that he wasn’t going to use their time for more sex.

“Well, come pet. The kitchen ain’t going to answer my questions for you.” And with that, Spike left her bedroom leaving Buffy with no other choice then to follow him.