A/N thanks for the review!
~*~*~*~*~

Chapter Two


After picking up their individual groups of mini trick-or-treaters in the school auditorium, the trio head out into the night, as visions of much sugary goodness danced in their heads.

~*~*~*~*~

“Let the fun begin.” Ethan said as he began to chant in Latin.

“Janus, evoco vestram animam. Exaudi meam causam. Carpe noctern pro consilio vestro. Veni, appare et nobis monstra quod est infinita potestas.”
(Janus, I invoke your spirit. Hear my plea. Seize the night for your own reason. Come, appear and show us that which is infinite power.)

~*~*~*~*~

“Come on guys.” Willow called to her group of kids, leading them to the next house. One little boy took the lead; pushing the doorbell he quickly pulled his mask down from atop his head, snugly securing it over his face.

“Trick-or-treat,” he greeted the elderly woman who answered the door.

“Oh, my goodness, aren’t you adorable!” She commented pulling a bowle full of treats from her foyer table, starting to distributed her goodies.

~*~*~*~*~

“Persona se corpum et sanguium commutandum est. Vestra sancta praesentia concrescet viscera. Janus! Sume noctem!”
(The mask transforms itself into flesh and blood. Your holy presence curdles the heart. Janus! Take the night!)

~*~*~*~*~

Drusilla started dancing around the bedroom singing as she went, “It’s time. It’s time. Sunshine, honey, and moon.”

Spike headed out of the warehouse, slipping his prized duster on over his shoulders leaving in a swirl of black.

~*~*~*~*~

The little boy morphed into the costume he was wearing, a red skinned demon with yellow horns all over his face. Grabbing the elderly female by the throat as he started to strangle her.

“No, let her go!” Willow shouted at him, before she too was over come by Ethan’s spell.

“Such a naughty puppy. Must learn to listen.”

Raising her hand Willow caused the monster to fly through the air.

~*~*~*~*~

Xander fell over clutching his stomach as if he’d been hit. After gaining his sense of balance once again he stood back up, eyeing the mic in his hand he thrust it into his pocket. His hand brushing against something cold and hard. Gripping it he pulled it the item out into the streetlight.

A small smile slipped over his lips pleased that he was packing some heat, cause rollin in the hood, a G never could be to careful.

~*~*~*~*~

Buffy’s eyes turned golden as her face transformed. Sniffing the air her mouth curled back into a snarl, food was on it way. She quickly ducked into a bush waiting for the perfect time to strike. Cordelia paraded down the street and past the vampire’s hiding place.

As Xander strode with a light dip to his step, as he came from the opposite direction he spotted her approach. Pausing a moment, he appreciatively took in her curvy cat suit clad form.

With a growl the blonde predator lunged at the cheerleader, tackling her to the ground. Cordelia frantically swatted at the demon that was currently attacking her. Snarling, Buffy locked her lips over the throbbing pulse in Cordy’s neck.

Xander started to run at full speed determined to help the hottie he just finished ogling. Buffy’s fangs grazed over the brunette’s flesh before being forcefully ripped away. Snarling and growling she clawed at her assailant, beside herself for being interrupted.

Angel reared back ready to stake the vampire when he noticed who it was.

“Buffy?” His brow wrinkled trying to make sense of what was happening, as he set her on the ground. Putting his stake away he stood starring at her, mouth gaping open. Buffy wondered who this Neanderthal was.

Xander had gotten to Cordelia and helped her to her feet. Placing her behind him, he used his body as a shield. They both slowly started to inch away from the vampires.

Sniffing the air Buffy cocked her head to the side, this one reeked of age and power, “Do I know you?”

“What do you mean, do you know me. Of course you do, Buffy. It’s me, Angel.”

Walking towards the soul-ed vampire she placed her hand on his chest, “You are my sire?”

Angel hesitated in his response, his demon warring with his soul. It wanted to take her, show it’s dominance, but the soul knew he couldn’t, she was the slayer, nothing like the creature he so desperately no longer wanting to be.

“No, no I’m not your sire. You’re not a vampire. You’re the vampire slayer.”

Hissing she raked her talons down his cheeks.

“You lie. I am not a slayer, and you reek of a soul. You’re a traitor to our kind,” Buffy exclaimed turning running away into the night.

Spinning around, and clutching his wounds Angel confronted the two teens.

“What’s going on with Buffy?”

“Yo, I don’t know wha’ the dilly is yo, but maybe this fine piece of ass might know.” Xander said pointing towards Cordelia.

Cordelia and Angel stared blankly at Xander, turning away from her partner Cordelia scrunched her nose.

“Piece of ass, ewww, no. And, no, I have no idea what’s going on. One moment there are all these little brats running around screaming for candy. And the next I’m being attacked by demon Buffy. And why was she asking if you were her what… sire?”

“Yeah, I know. Don’t know how it happened though, but it seems that some of the children have turned into monsters. We need to speak with Giles. Ahhh, sire, I’ll explain later.”

“For once I think you're right. Giles it is. God, I never thought I’d voluntarily go to school after hours.”

The two started walking, headed for the high school.

“Yo, where you goin?”

“Just come on ummm...”

“Grand Master Xan is the name, yo’ feel me.”

“Whatever.” Angel replied turning to continue down the street with Xander close behind him.

~*~*~*~*~
A/N Let me know what you think! ^_~