A/N sorry that this is so short, I have much longer chapters ahead, I just needed this short one to set the mood, ya know do what prologues do. It is PG-15 for now, it goes into some racy stuff later on. I am currently looking for a beta so email me, and one more thing, this is my first story so be kind, I am working out the kinks now


Buffy sat in the corner, hands folded neatly in her lap. Her head was bowed in an attempt to hide the shame that was gracing her face. How could they treat her like this? Weren’t they family?

“This is the third one Elizabeth, the third one!” Her father, Hank, yelled, his face reddening with every muttered syllable. “And yet you sit there acting as if you hadn’t the slightest care what you are doing to your family.”

“Hank dear, do sit down.” His wife Joyce pleaded with him.

“Frankly, I agree with Elizabeth. She had no buisness with Riley, he couldn’t supply her with nearly enough orgasms to……”

“Anya!” everyone in the room screamed, humiliated at Anya signature bluntness.

“That isn’t the least bit relevant in this situation, Anya. The fact is that Elizabeth has cried off an engangment less than a week before the wedding, for the third time. Next time Elizabeth, when you get the urge to be wed again… Please do not tell me untill you have said ‘I do’.”

For the first time since telling her family about canceling her engagment to one Riley Finn, the small blonde in the corner rose and spoke. “You won’t have to worry about that, father” she began, ice dripping off of every word. “I fully intend on marrying the next man I lay eyes on.” And with that, she stormed out of the family room and ran to her special spot on the dock, leaving behind a very flabbergasted family.