Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay, So I'm going to lengthen some of the chapters, like I did the other story. Hope you like this story, it's more Fluff then anything.
Chapter One

Buffy, Spike, Willow, and Oz were in the school cafeteria waiting on the rest of their friends to show up. They only had two months to go, and then they would be out of high school. Buffy and Spike had yet to discuss which colleges they were going to, and she knew the reason for this. She was going to go to New York University, and Spike was going to Berkley. She’d asked him once why he hadn’t applied to NYU with her, and all he said was that he hadn’t thought about it. They’d been dating for three years now, and it made her sad to think that they wouldn’t even be friends after high school. Willow and Oz were going to attend the same college as her, where Xander was staying in California with Anya. That made her even more sad, because her best friends would be so far away from her. Angel, Cordelia, and Harmony hadn’t even said where they were going yet, but she was sure it was going to be Sunnydale University. Buffy was so lost in thought that she didn’t hear it when Spike tried to talk to her. The next think she knew, Spike had grabbed her face, and had started kissing her. She immediately returned the kiss, and sighed. When Spike released her, he had a smile on his face.

“ That always seems to get your attention. What’s with the blank stare, love?” Buffy blushed, because she realized then, that they had all been trying to get her attention about something.

“ I don’t know, I was just thinking. What were saying?” Willow giggled at her.

“ We were asking you what you wanted to do this weekend. Did you want to go to the movies, the Bronze, or something else? I suggested going camping for the weekend. we haven't done that as a group in a long time. ” Buffy frowned.

“ I don’t think my mom would let me do that. She caught Spike and I in an...awkward position the other day, and she’s still pretty upset about it.” Oz and Willow chuckled at her use of words. Awkward position was probably putting it mildly. The whole group knew that Spike and Buffy usually went at it like bunnies whenever the oppurtunity presented itself. They were constantly making out, or having sex in the most interesting places. Spike put his arm around Buffy.

“ I’m sure we could talk her into it. We wouldn’t go far, just the campground in town. I think it’s only about twenty minutes from your house.” Buffy sighed. Her mom hadn’t really spoken to her sense the incident two weeks ago. She’d told her she couldn’t believe that she was having sex, and that she was terribly disappointed in her. She smiled brightly at Spike, though.

“ I guess it wouldn’t hurt to ask her. I’ll call you tonight and let you know.” Spike looked at her with a surprised expression. Buffy didn’t know why, but she thought he looked a little upset. He remained quiet as Willow agreed to wait for Buffy’s call. The bell rang, signaling them to go to their next class. When she started to walk to her next class, Spike stopped her.

“ Have you forgotten what today is, sweet?” Buffy looked at him quizzically.

“ I must have, because you seem kind of angry about something.” Spike’s face hardened when he spoke next.

“ Alright then, never mind. I’ll see you after school.” After saying this, he stalked off to his next class, leaving Buffy to watch him go. She sighed, and started walking to her own class. When she got their, Cordelia was already there, and had saved her a seat. She sat down, and smiled weakly at Cordy. Cordy looked at her, trying to read the sad expression on her face.

“ What’s the matter, Buffy? You look very sad, did you and Spike get into an argument again?” Buffy shrugged.

“ If you could call it that. He said something about me forgetting what day it was, and stalked off. I have no idea what he was talking about.” Cordelia’s mouth dropped open.

“ Oh my God, Buffy, you of all people forgot? All of us know, and it’s not even ours. How the hell could you ever forget what today is?” Buffy didn’t get to answer her, because their teacher started their class. When it was over, she walked over to Cordelia’s desk.

“ What have I forgotten? Please at least give me a hint, so I can try to make it up to Spike.” Cordelia shook her head to Buffy.

“ Wow, you really did forget, and believe me when I say, that’s a first.” It finally hit Buffy why he was so mad. It was their Third anniversary today. She looked at Cordelia with an open mouth.

“ Oh, Shit! I can’t believe that I forgot! No wonder he was so mad at me at lunch today! We have reservations and everything!” Cordelia smiled at Buffy.

“ I knew you couldn’t forget for to long. You’ve only been talking about this day for like months now.” Buffy groaned aloud.

“ I’ve got some serious groveling to do. Good thing school is over, I’m going to talk to him, and then grab my sister. I’ll see you tomorrow, Cord.” Cordelia waved at Buffy, and grinned.


When she found Spike, he was already in his car, about to leave. She couldn’t believe that he was going to leave without saying goodbye to her, but sure enough, he pulled out the parking lot, and looked right at her. He didn’t make a gesture or anything, he just left. Buffy stood in her place staring after him. Connor, Angel, Willow, Dawn, and Oz came up behind her. It was Angel that spoke up.

“ Wow, what did you guys fight about this time? I don’t think I’ve ever seen him leave school without at least talking to you.” Buffy glared over at him.

“ It’s nothing, okay? He is so not going to get away with that.” Buffy looked at her sister.

“ Dawn let’s go, we’re going to pay him a visit at home.” Dawn groaned and quickly said goodbye to Connor, who was leaving with his brother, Angel.