"Ambivalence"

Author's note: Okay this is the unbeta'd version and its short. I hoep you all like it and I will continue if I get positive reviews and everyone wants me to. I can promise right now that this is not the typical Angel turns *someone* and then Spike claims her. This isnt going to get all lovey dovey either... a lot of dominance and mild S& M will be in this story. But dont worry its all good.

Disclaimer: Don't own anything except the story. All characters belong to Joss and ME.

Rating: R- NC17

Pairings: You'll see soon enough

Summary: Set back in the 1800s a few years after Spike was changed. Darla doesn't exist, she was staked shortly after Spike was vamped. Angel, Dru and Spike all live in a mansion in London, England. Thats all im going to tell you for now.

Distribution: Sure, just let me know where it goes!

Chapter 1

Spike spotted Dru near a bay window overlooking the streets of London.

"Dru," he called stepping up behind her.

'The streets call to me," she whispered softly. She placed her hands on the window and leaned against it. her ear was now pressed to the glass. "Lost souls trying to find their way. So lost.....I can help them."

She turned to Spike and vamped out. Spike smiled and ran his hand down the side of her face. Dru purred and nuzzled further into the palm of his hand.

"Dru, you know you're not supposed to go out into the streets alone."

Drusilla flashed her golden eyes at him. "Come with."

Spike placed his other hand on the other side of her face. He guided her lips to his. her face was still vamped, but he didn't notice or care. Their lips met. The kiss was one of hunger, they both wanted each other. Dru sliced his bottom lip with her fangs. She drank his blood greedily.

Spike broke the kiss. He looked down at her and saw his blood trickling down the side of her mouth. He growled low in his throat. She was so beautiful. Her eyes full of hunger and want.

"Come," he said, feeling his desire growing. "Lets get your mind off those lost souls."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Angel," Dru murmured in her sleep.

Spike's jaw tensed when he heard his dark princess call out Angels name. He knew the bond she had with their sire was stronger then the one they shared, but it still bothered him that the love of his unlife placed him on such a high pedestal. He brushed her dark hair out of her face and leaned down to kiss her on the forehead.

"She may worship you Angelus," he whispered still gazing at the woman in his arms. "But its my bed she's in every night."

Spike smiled contentedly and pulled Dru closer to him until their lower bodies touched.

"Ill never love anyone the way I love you my ripe wicked plum," he told her before burying his face in her hair and following her into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel stormed into the mansion and stalked up the stairs to Spikes room. He kicked the door open with such force it nearly fell off its hinges.

"What the bleedin....?" He heard Spike groan.

"Angel," Dru said, sitting up when she sensed the presence of her sire.

"Get your asses downstairs," Angel barked. "I have a surprise."

"What's this surprise?" Spike asked coming into the room with Dru on his arm.

'Daddy has a present," Dru spoke lazily. She moved from Spike side and drifted over to Angel.

"Thats right Dru," Angel said taking her into his arms. "Daddy has a present."

Angel tilted her head to the side and kissed her on the neck. Dru moaned excitedly. Angel lifted his gaze to Spike, his lips still pleasuring Dru.

Spike stood motionless. "All right, Dru," Spike said through clenched teeth. 'Let Angel show us his present so we can get back to enjoying ourselves."

Angel straightened, keeping his eyes on Spike he spoke to a nearby fledging. "Bring her in."

The fledging that had been standing in the corner left the room. A minute later he returned with another fledging. Both of them held a young girl between them.

Angel pushed Dru away from him and walked to the girl.

"Go" he ordered. The fledging immediately released the girl and fled the room.

Angel hooked his finger under the girls chin and lifted her face.

"Bright," Dru sang.

Angel chuckled softly. "Yes," he agreed running his fingers through the girls golden hair.

"This is your surprise?" Spike snorted. "Another girl who will eventually end up being a left over for your minions."

"No," Angel snarled jerking his head around to Spike. "This one is different. She wont be touched by anyone, only me."

'I want to play with her," Dru pouted.

"No one touches her," Angel repeated. "Not even you Dru."

'Shes so bright," Dru said again coming closer to the girl. 'So pretty."

Dru locked eyes with her. She forced herself into the girls mind. "So much sadness," Dru mumbled reaching out slowly to touch the girl. "I can make her happy."

Angel backhanded Dru. Dru cried out in pain as she stumbled back away from the girl.

"Hey!" Spike yelled running to Dru's side.

"Dont touch!"

"Daddy hurt," Dru whimpered.

The anger once apparent on Angel's face melted away. He lifted his arms and beckoned Dru to come to him. Dru rushed to him.

"Daddy didn't mean to hurt you. He just doesn't like it when you touch his things."

Dru looked up at him. "Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"My bed is reserved for someone else tonight," he answered glancing over at the girl. "Im sure William will take you into his."

Dru faced Spike and her eyes lit up as if noticing him for the first time since Angel came home.

"My Spike," she cooed rubbing herself against him.

Spike glared at Angel.

"What's the matter boy?" Angel smirked. "You should be grateful."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spike poured himself another glass of scotch and took a seat by the fire. His thoughts were plagued by the girl Angel had brought home. When he first saw her something about her made him wonder. Drusilla had been right when she had said the girl was full of sadness. The one chance he got to look at her eyes he could see pain in them. He felt a death wish on her as well. Maybe thats why Angel wanted to keep her alive. To prolong her misery and deny her the end she longed for. But, that wasn't the thing that bothered him about her. There was something deeper in her that she was hiding. If Angel kept her alive long enough maybe he could find out exactly what it was.


Next chapter find out who the girl is....but im sure you guys already know.

TBC........................