Author's Chapter Notes:
This is another one that I wasn't going to put in here, but I really couldn't resist. This was mainly for my own amusement, and I think I've just been in a really weird mood lately. Anyway, I really wanna know what you guys think of it. So, any reviews would be appreciated. One more thing, it's best not to take this fiction too seriously. I needed something lighthearted after I saw the episode. Hope you guys like my weird sense of humor=)
Angel knocked on Buffy's door later that night.

Andrew opened the door and he still wasn't dressed. His eyes widened when he saw the two vampires standing there again. "Well, I see you guys came back. This is a bit awkward."

Angel spoke first. "We really need to talk to Buffy."

Andrew nodded. "Yeah, she's still not here," he said and tried to shut the door in their faces, but Spike put his foot in the way, so the door wouldn't close.

"What's that about, mate?" he asked him.

"Not really sure. Perhaps you two should come back another time."

Spike pushed the door open harder, so it almost hit Andrew in the head. He then just strolled into the apartment, followed by Angel since they already had an invite.

"Right, please come in," Andrew stated sarcastically.

"We're waiting for her this time," Spike responded.

"I don't know when she would be back. It could be a long wait."

Spike shrugged. "I've waited this long. What's a little bit longer?"

Andrew sighed and kept his mouth shut.

In the back of the apartment, a door cracked open and a girl peeked out to see who their visitors were. She let a grin slowly form on her face, then closed the door back.

Andrew felt a little uncomfortable being around the vampires again. He didn't think this was a good idea, cringing when he heard the voice calling to him in the back and knew he would get hell from the two vampires.

"Andrew! Come back to bed!" the girl yelled for him.

Spike and Angel both gazed at the now blushing boy. They knew that voice.

"Well, guess I better get going. She tends to be cranky when I keep her waiting," Andrew told them as he made his way to the back bedroom. He opened the door and closed it once he was inside, leaving Spike and Angel to stare after him in confusion.

Spike turned to his grandsire. "Please tell me that wasn't who I thought it was?"

Angel shrugged and headed over to the bedroom, the other vampire right behind him.

Spike tried to open the door to find that it was locked. He rested his ear against it to hear moaning coming from inside. His eyes widened when realization hit him, then he took on a look of anger as he used all the strength he had to break the door down. Spike tried a few times when the door finally crashed open, and he wasn't prepared for the display in front of him. Buffy in bed with Andrew, and it looked like she was naked under the covers.

Angel moved next to Spike and was just as shocked.

Buffy finally looked up at them, making sure she was covered, and acting as if she was surprised to see them. "What are you two doing here?"

After a few seconds, Spike finally found his voice. "You have got to be bloody kidding me! You and him? Have you totally lost your mind?"

Buffy sent him a glare. "Why the hell do you care? You're not a part of my life anymore, so you have no right to judge it."

Spike grew even angrier. "The hell I don't! First I hear about you with the Immortal, and now this? Who else have you been shagging? Harris, maybe Rupert while you're at it? Don't even answer that," he claimed when it looked like she was about to reply, then turned his scowl on Andrew. "And you, I thought you were gay!"

Andrew looked appalled. "Why does everyone think that?"

Spike rolled his eyes, throwing his hands in the air. "I just don't believe this. How could you do this, Buffy? Have you completely forgotten about me?"

"I should be asking you the same thing because apparently you've been back for a while, and I didn't get a visit, or a phone call, or anything. So, excuse me for trying to get on with my life."

Spike rubbed his head, not even thinking it was possible for a vampire to get a migraine. "I don't mind that, but Andrew? You are completely off your bird. As if the Immortal wasn't bad enough."

Buffy ignored him, focusing on the other vampire in the room. "Don't you have any comments you would like to throw in?"

Angel shook his head. "This has nothing to do with me; I just want to stay out of it."

Buffy nodded, accepting his answer. "Well, at least someone does."

Spike glared at all of them, crossing his arms over his chest.

Buffy let out a sigh. "Can we talk about this like adults? Why don't you guys wait for me in the living room, while I put some clothes on?"

Spike scoffed. "Oh, don't let us interrupt you. Please, finish what you were doing," he spat, stomping out of the room.

Angel watched him go, then looked back at Buffy. "I'll talk to him," he said, following after Spike.

Buffy turned to Andrew, who seemed to be avoiding her gaze.

"Was that really necessary?" he asked her.

She nodded. "Yes, to see the look on his face, I would say it was. I may have taken it too far, but payback's a bitch."

Andrew sighed and remained quiet after that.

"Now, could you leave so I can get dressed?"

Andrew finally looked at her. "You mean go out there? They'll kill me!"

Buffy rolled her eyes. "You'll be fine, and I won't take long."

Andrew gulped as he left the room.

Buffy got dressed and joined them in the living room, only to find that they were all standing away from each other. "Okay, I guess I'll be talking first." She saw the expression on Spike's face as he avoided looking at her, and couldn't resist the smile that graced her features. When she was in front of him, Buffy slapped him hard on the back of the head.

"Bloody hell! What was that for?!" he yelled, rubbing his head in the process.

"That was for being an idiot. I can't believe you actually think I could sleep with Andrew. That's just pathetic," she commented, looking over at Andrew. "No offense."

He shrugged. "None taken."

Spike took on a look of confusion. "You mean you're not sleeping with Andrew?"

Buffy laughed. "Me sleep with Andrew? That would never happen. This was a joke to get back at you both for keeping your return a secret from me. I hope you learned your lesson."

Both vampires looked ashamed.

"We're sorry about that," Angel said.

Spike silently agreed.

"Good, what happened was that Andrew told me about your little visit earlier and I had a feeling you would be back, so I talked him into agreeing to do this. He obviously didn't want any part in it, but I can be very persuasive."

They all agreed with that.

"Okay, but you were really naked and in bed with him. That didn't look good," Spike spoke up.

Buffy rolled her eyes for what felt like the millionth time that night. "I had to make it convincing."

"Don't worry, I didn't see anything," Andrew commented.

Spike glared at him. "You better not have."

Andrew gulped at the look Spike was giving him, deciding it would be best to not say anything else.

"All right, but this doesn't explain you being with the Immortal. Please tell me you weren't really dating him?" Spike pleaded with her.

"I was dating him, but I'm not now. Things didn't really work out. That's why I was out with him tonight. I told him it was over."

Spike was stunned, and very relieved to hear that. "You actually told him it was over? This is bloody amazing. I wish I could have seen the ponce's face. No chit has ever rejected him before. Guess there's a first time for everything."

Buffy smiled. "I did care for him; it just wouldn't have worked out. He's over three hundred-years-old. What would I want with a really old, used to be evil guy, anyway?" she said, gazing at her two former lovers, both staring at her with raised eyebrows. "Never mind. Well, this has been fun. I guess you guys should be getting back now."

Angel nodded, even though Spike didn't want to leave.

Buffy moved over to him. "I'm sorry, but I had to tease you a little. It's in my nature."

He grinned. "Don't I know it?"

She cupped his cheek and brought him closer to her for a sweet kiss on the lips. "We'll be together again one day, but right now; you have a world to save. I'm officially retired."

Spike smiled again, running his fingers through her blonde tresses. "I'll be back, you can count on that."

Buffy returned his smile. "I wouldn't have it any other way. Try not to get killed again, okay?"

Spike nodded. "If I do, I'll just come back," he said with a wink, then followed Angel out of the apartment.

Buffy closed the door once they were gone, turning to Andrew. "I'm tired, let's go back to bed," she said, pulling him into her room and shutting the door behind them.

The End


Chapter End Notes:
Yes, I am evil. It's just so much fun. I'll leave this to your imaginations=)