"Slayer..." He called to me, his voice cut deep into me. Made me shiver. He made me feel one emotion out of all the pain, hurt, love, that I never thought I'd feel again.

Fear.

Just like a little girl who cant get to sleep because of a scary monster she saw in a movie. Sincere, complete, I need someone to hold fear. I ran my tongue over my teeth. Hair tousled, dirty, and even burnt on some ends. Major conditioner party for me tonight. What the hell did Angel say his name was anyways? Right, Spike. I thought I wonder why he's nicknamed THAT. I thought again and let out an all too loud giggle. Then I saw him around the corner I'd been attempting to sneak around He looked too sweet to be true. He was the perfect man, with the perfect smell of tobacco and cracked leather. Everything about him was so good, so wanting. I needed it. I took a deep breath.

"Well, there y'are, luv." he grinned. Oh, my , God, how cute was he?

NO! Not cute, not cute at all. He was gorgeous! Slicked back bleached blonde hair. Big, icy, blue eyes. Sharp cheek bones, soft, pale skin. His tight t-shirt hugging at every part of his well-defined chest. Down to his tight jeans which hugged his taut ass and judging from what I can see, extremely impressive girth.

I want him.

"You're...British..." I lamely observed.

"Well, aren't you the smartest Slayer I've ever planned on killing dear?" he said sarcastically. I couldnt help myself I wanted to hit him. And judging from what he'd just said, I would have to hit him.


"And Buffy right? Aren't you just the prettiest little Slayer I ever did see?" he said mockingly, yet I hope truthfully. maybe, I wont have to hit him.

At least I hope I won't have to.

"Aren't you just the perfect charmer? I bet you use that line on all the other Slayers."

" Would it bother you?" he said with the hottest possible grin I've even seen on a man.

"Please, you're a vampire." I shot back lamely.

"Really, luv? Can't say I noticed.."

God why was I so attracted to him? How could he get me so hot? Well he was absolutely gorgeous. I could feel my spit fall onto my lip and I have to quickly swipe it up with my tongue before he realized I was totally drooling all over myself.

"Buffy," he said to me smoothly in that too-hot-to-be-real accent. My name has never sounded so good,"Do I turn you on?" he asked softly and I completely froze except for my bottom lip quivering and my wetness seeping into my pink thong. My hard nipples pushing at my shirt. I really wish I'd have worn a bra today. This material seemed transparent now that my nipples were pressed against it. What was I supposed to say to that?


* * * * * *

(Spike's POV.)

***********************

My, oh, my what a sweet Slayer she is. Big, green eyes, golden blonge hair. Full plump red lips. Small breasts. But so perky and with their cute, hard pink nipples. Taut stomach, gorgeous legs. Tan skin.

Bloody-'effin-hell.

Then I asked her a question. She seemed to freeze but had the cutest look.

"That's a yes then?"

"N--," no she attempted to stutter out, but I stopped her, cute as it was.

"Has anyone ever touched you there before?"

God this girl turned me on. Poor Dru. Right, bloody hell, Dru. She'll fuckin smell her on me. And she'll be right pissed, too.

But this girl.

...Buffy...

I softly ran my fingers through that angelic golden blonde hair. Letting the tips of my fingers brush against the baby soft skin on her cheek. She flushed a soft red and tried to shift away from my hand, it was pretty damn cute.

Ugh...
Just then poncy effin Angel strutted into the room and she quickly pushed me away. Angel glanced between us and Buffy, what a cute name that is, point out into the hallway.

"Angel! Everyone else needs help, I've got this!" She almost growled at him. He looked like he wanted to stay, argue with her, but instead he moved on.

"Alone again, eh luv?" I grinned.

"Spike, shut up." she answered, hotly.

"Ooh, witty. Come up with that all by yourself?" I asked mockingly. She glared whole-heartedly.

"I don't want you , Spike.." this time she was less convincing.

"Trying to convince me, or yourself?"

"Both," she answered honestly, surprisingly. I ran a finger down her neck, and along her collarbone, then along the soft tops of her breasts. I wanted to rip that fuckin shirt off.

"Stop..." she begged weakly.

I ran my finger down further and flicked it against the hard nipple through her shirt and she pushed her breast into my hand.

Finally! Don't her friends ever get bored of her being a good girl all the time. Then again, they say every schoolgirl has the dirtiest fantasy. Hmm...maybe I should just stay with the younger ones, then. I mean, if they're all like that why not, right? Why didn't I figure that one out sooner? Aren't you supposed to get even wiser with age?

I ran my hand further down until it was resting on her inner thigh, I slowly moved it upward.

Holy, bloody fuck, she didn't even move away. She actually opened her thighs even further apart. I inched my hand even further upward.

"Buffy!" I heard . Jerked away quickly , so did she. There was one of her annoying friends. Damn I was definitely going to have to kill that pancy-Angel-wannabe. Damn, too bad I was going to need to leave her. I had to say, I had never tasted anything so good. So sweet. Never wanted anything so bad. I'm not ashamed, not me, not at all. She's a beautiful Slayer. The cutest, sweetest face. The sweetest musk. I only wanted to bury my face in her neck, sink my teeth into her skin. But no. We all know it can never be that easy. Someone had to come in; knowing that, I quickly pushed my self further away from her. But quickly realized how suspicious that must look. Slowly, I walked back toward her. Those big, beautiful, green eyes widened.

Not tonight, honey.

I leaned in and ran my hand over her neck, she stiffled a soft moan, "This isn't over, Slayer...we both know that."

"Spike," she warned poorly, I ignored it and gently brushed my palm against the tip of her breast. She whimpered as the hard nipple got even harder under her flimsy top.

"Bye, luv." I said with a grin and walked away. I headed to the door and the boy practically jumped out of the way when I got arms length from him. I walked out the door without another glance her way. I heard her sigh extremely loudly. I grabbed the rest of my boys and walked from the building.

****************
(Buffy's POV)
****************

Oh, my God. Did all of that just happen? William..the infamous William the Bloody just touched me. And turned me on better then anyone. Even Angel. Wow.

Xander came over to give me a concerned, friendly pat on the shoulder.

"You alright, Buffster?" he asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said with a half smile and inhaled sharply.

"Let's get you home," he offered.

"Right, Home." I agreed and we began walking from the door as he took me home. He gave me a hug and said goodbye. I walked into the house and was stopped by my mom. Uh oh...this should be fun.

"Buffy...what was that all about, back there?" my mom asked.

"Um..gangs..Sunnydale and those bad gangs," I lied.

"Oh well, be careful then, honey." She said. I nodded and went upstairs. Pulling my clothes off, I felt my shirt drag against my painfully hard nipples. My skirt was slid down my legs aswell as my panties. I stood nude. Crawling into bed I pulled the covers over me. I carefully snuck my hand beneath the baby-pink duvet. I was a major pink freak.

"I want him so bad..." I mumbled to myself. So what else to do, right? I slipped my hand beneath the covers, at first. I toyed around with my pink nipples. Tweaking, pinching, and even licking the buds until I was practically shaking with anticipation to go even further. Deeper into myself. So I ran my hand down my stomach. I felt my skin quiver against the soft finger tips. So I dared to dip lower. Run my finger tips over the bare flesh of my quivering naked pussy. I almost jumped right from the bed. I needed so much more. So I did it yet again. This time I wnet even lower and scraped my fingers over the lips of my pussy, I let out a low, throaty whimper . Using two fingers I spread my pussy lips wide open. The automatic soft breeze against my clit made me coo softly. My other hand joined the first and flicked against my clit. I bit my lip to keep from moaning too loud. I used my index finger and thumb to pinch the nub.

"OOh, " I breathed,"Yes..."

Slowly, I let my fingers slide into my dripping wet hole while the hand holding my self open started toying my clit frantically. I became close. I arched into my hands. Finally, I came moaning "Spikeeee."

"God that was good.."I got up and got dressed. Needing to patrol and work off more ,ever growing sexual tension. I saw Spike at my window and saw him begin walking toward the grave yard when I shoved my coat with stakes and holy water. He knew where I was going. This would be an interesting...hopefully fun night