Willow, Xander and Buffy were in the Magic Box, sitting around, not researching just talking. Anya and Giles were also in the shop helping customers.

"So, Halloween is in a few weeks." Xander said as he flipped through a demon text looking for nude drawings of female demons.

"Yea, Xander I think we all know about this thing call a calendar." Buffy joked.

"No, I mean we should have a Halloween party." Xander suggested.

Willow answered. "That is a good idea, since Buffy probably won't have to patrol."

"I don't know you guys, we have had some interesting Halloweens." Buffy said. "If something happens, I should be there."

"So if we have a party, the possible strange occurrence would most likely be at our party." Xander offered.

Willow prodded. "Come, on Buff, it will be fun-you can invite your friends, Xander's construction buddies, my witchy women, it could be a blast."

"O.k. I guess we can let Dawn invite some of her friends, keep her from going out." Buffy said. "Let's do it at my house, I don't think Mom will mind, I think that is when she is visiting her sister."

"Great, I think it would be cool, if I made the upstairs a haunted house. What do you guys think?" Xander inquired.

"You wanna do it, even after the frat party from hell last year?" Buffy asked.

"Sure, no evil, fear demon summoning mystical symbols, just fun." He said. "The usual stuff, pumpkins, ghosts, and vampires."

"Oh joy, taking my work home with me." Buffy teased.

Willow said. "The costume selection, could be most, critical, since we could get changed into our costumes, again."

"I don't think that will happen again, Will. I just want to wear something sexy to make Riley flip." Buffy added. She needed a spark in her sex life and a fun costume might just do the trick.

Just then, the bell on the Magic Box door rang. Spike walked in with a smile on his face. "I just heard the Slayer use the word sexy-where and when, so I can witness it." The gang gave him a funny look. "For a good laugh-that's all."

"Spike, you're a pig." Buffy said. Although, he did look pretty sexy, Buffy thought to herself.

"We were just planning a Halloween party." Willow stated as Buffy gave her a disapproving look.

"Well, Red, Halloween is kinda crass to us evil types. The whole dressing up thing is not really my style."

Xander joked. "Well Spike, if we wanted to invite you to the party, we would. Although, it would be kind of funny to see you in a costume. May I suggest a clown outfit, with big floppy feet."

Spike growled at Xander.

"O.K. Spike, you are invited to our Halloween party." Buffy said. "Keeping in mind that costumes are mandatory and you can't just go a Billy Idol punk reject type."

"Alright, I'll go to your sodding party for the free beer." Spike reluctantly said. "But, my costume will make the little Slayer go weak in the knees."

"As if." Buffy retorted.

***

Halloween at the Summer's house looked great, cobwebs hung, a cauldron held the punch, and other seasonal decorations filled the home. Joyce was out of town, Buffy was glad, because she didn't want her Mom monitoring the party. All of the Scoobies were there, early setting up for the big event.

Anya was dressed as a Playboy Bunny and was helping hang decorations. "We should have asked Spike to have the party at his crypt. Then we wouldn't have to put up these fake cobwebs."

Xander laughed. "And then the host would eat the guests, and that's good for no one."

"Aren't you forgetting the chip?" Dawn asked.

"The chips are on the table Dawn, along with the other snacks." Xander said.

"No the chip in Spike's head." She replied in her costume of a mermaid.

"Dawn, hop over there and see if Buffy needs help in the kitchen." Anya instructed, so she could rub sexy Xander the fireman. As she was touching him when she whispered, "you are so damn masculine and sexy--you know my bush is on fire and you have that nice long hose..."

Buffy was poured candy into a glass bowl as Dawn bounced into the kitchen.

"Hi, sis. When is Riley getting here?" Dawn asked.

"I hope soon. I can't wait for him to see my costume." Buffy said as she wiggled in her French maid outfit. Her fishnet stockings held up by a garter belt, to emphasize the sex appeal. The feather duster in her hand completed the look.

Willow and Tara were adjusting the sound system in the living room. The couple was dressed as Greek goddesses.

Willow said, "I'm glad Oz showed me how to set up speakers and stuff."

Tara asked. "Isn't it kinda like computers? "You know how to work computers."

"Yea, but there are some differences." Willow said as the doorbell rang.

Tara got the door and it was Riley dressed as Superman.

"Hi Riley." Tara said.

"Where's Buffy?" He asked.

"In the kitchen with Dawn." She answered.

Riley ran to Buffy to give her a hello kiss. He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Do you like my costume?" Buffy asked.

He replied. "It's nice, but I don't like you looking that sexy in front of other guys."

Buffy got on her tiptoes and kissed his forehead. "Glad you approve."

"O.K. Buffy, but you have to promise that you will only flirt with me." He said.

Buffy tickled the top of his head with the feather duster. "My costume is the maid of Superman, so I am all yours."

Other guests began arriving. Buffy and Riley were dancing as Spike walked in. No one noticed him when he strutted past the door, since they were too involved with friends and significant others.

He confidently strolled in and tapped Buffy on the shoulder.

Buffy turned and saw a man with dark spiked hair, a purple shirt, black pants and a leather coat, and plastic vampire teeth. To top it off he had a broody expression on his face. Spike had dressed up like Angel for Halloween.

He put on and American accent like Angel. He wanted to play the role. "Buffy, I can't believe you're dancing with this guy, you should be with me or no one at all."

Buffy playfully slugged his shoulder.
"Spike? What are goin' trying do?"

"Buffy, I'm Angel, why you would think I'm Spike? That is just insane." He continued the joke.

Riley couldn't take it anymore. "Spike, leave us alone. We we're dancing. And who invited you?"

"The Slayer wanted me here." He said, back in his British voice. "She thought inviting at least one fun person might liven up this party."

"Spike, I mean Angel." Buffy said smiling and giggling at her greeting. "I want to finish this dance with Riley, but later on, I might dance with you."

Riley noticed the way they were looking at one another and wanted to vomit. The spark in Buffy's eyes was there when she spoke to Spike, but gone when she was alone with him.
Buffy and her vampires, Riley thought to himself.

"I'm holdin' you to it, Pet." Spike smirked and went to look for a beer.

As Spike walked away Riley was a little miffed at Buffy. "Why did you say you would dance with him?"

"I said I might, I might dance with Xander or any other of my friends like that Ben guy from the hospital, he's here dressed as a woman, its actually really funny." Buffy said.

"You think of Spike as a friend?" He asked in shock.

"Kind of, we had a good talk when Mom went to the hospital, he comforted me." Buffy confessed.

"He is evil, demonic, and I'm afraid one day he is going to rape you. How can you take comfort in that?" He lectured as they continued to dance.

Buffy thought to herself, you can't rape the willing. "I don't think he could rape me will the chip and I trust him enough and he won't try something like that, since he knows I could kick his ass or stake him."

"Buffy, I'm sorry. I don't trust you...no I mean I don't trust him." Riley tried to cover this slip of the tongue.

Buffy pulled away from him. "I need a drink." She walked towards the punch bowl and took a cup.

Xander and Anya were talking to Spike at the snack table. Spike took out the plastic teeth and put them in the pocket of his duster.

"I don't see why you didn't come in vamp face, it would be more realistic." Anya observed.

"You see, pet. It is my cartoonish representation of my poofy grandsire." Spike explained as he lit a smoke with his silver Zippo.

Xander was confused, "so does that mean Angel is your vampric grandfather?"

"Unfortunately. What I thought would be funny if Harmony dressed up like Buffy as my date, but then I remembered that she wasn't invited here." He didn't want to bring her anyway, because it would ruin his flirting with the real Slayer.

Buffy heard her name being mentioned and joined the conversation. "Were you talking about me?"

Xander replied before anyone else could. "Spike wanted to bring Harmony dressed up like Buffy the Vampire Slayer."

"Sorry I got to pee. Xander has to help me out of the costume, with the zipper in the back." Anya said as she grabbed Xander's fireproof-gloved hand and led him to the restroom.

Spike flipped into Angel mode. "Buffy, I am looking to lose my soul tonight, wanna help me?" He got closer to invading her personal space. Riley noticed and moved to watch them, to listen.

Buffy laughed. "You are really getting into this costume are we sure, we aren't changing in to our costumes?"

"If you were a real French maid, I would be asking you to use that feather duster to get rid of the cobwebs on my dick, since I'm Angel and never get to use the bloody thing."

Buffy laughed. "OK mister, but it is going to cost you extra, since you're such a rude perverted freak. "

Spike sing songed, "But the Slayer loves it doesn't she?"

Riley couldn't take it. "Buffy, stay away from him. For me, at least for tonight."

"Here he comes to save the bloody day." Spike walked away to find a place to discard of his cigarette butt.

"No. Why are you so jealous? I am with you and only you." Buffy meant it and was deeply sincere in her response. "We were just playing."

Riley said sternly, "that is hard for me to believe."

"If you want to be that way, fine. We are no longer dating--because possessive childish jealousy ain't my thing." Buffy ran upstairs to her bedroom. Riley had made her so mad with his schoolboy macho claim on her. Buffy was crying and wanted to be alone.

***

Riley was suppose to be the guy that wouldn't hurt her, but he was killing her. He helped her realize that a human boyfriend wasn't enough, and that thought frightened her.

She plopped down on her bed that was covered in green Astroturf and plastic flowers meant to emulate a grave.

After a few minutes of sobbing, she felt a hand, wisp away her long blonde hair to the side, exposing her neck. Buffy thought it was Riley here to comfort her---to apologize, until she felt a rain of cool kisses devour the back of her neck, vampire kisses.

"Spike, I'm glad it is you and not Riley." Buffy said.

"Pet, I thought you would stake me for kissing you." Spike seemed concerned. "I just want to make sure, you're alright maybe needing someone to talk to, like the other night."

Buffy sat up and curled into Spike's arms. "You know, you're to blame for all this?"

"Me? What did I do?" He smiled faux innocence. "I thought Superloser was the cause for the waterworks."

"You know how you were flirting with me." Buffy reminded.

"Yea, well, highlight of the night." Spike offered proudly like it was a known fact.

"He is jealous since, he met Angel, then Dracula bites me, and then it is the thing with you."

"What thing with me?" He asked.

"You know; the innuendo, the desire, the obsession, the unbridled lust---things I don't have with him." She said.

"Well, he's the lucky bastard that gets to shag you all the time." Spike observed.

"I don't enjoy it." She grimaced at her frankness in the situation.

"Don't enjoy sex? If that is the case, you are doing it wrong." Spike explained.

"I mean, I like sex and stuff," Buffy was embarrassed, "But, well . . .I don't know why I am telling you this."

He replied. "I think it is the Angel costume that is makin' you crazy, Pet."

"A little, Spike. It is kind of funny--you with plastic vampire teeth." Buffy laughed. "I think you look sexier with the bleach blond hair. "

"I'm glad I turn you on in my natural state." He smiled.

Buffy confessed. "This is silly, but I thought the French maid costume, would make Riley horny, maybe give him a bedroom fantasy."

"You know it made me hot." Spike smirked. "You know I wanted to pull off those panties and bend you over a table and fuck you from behind."

"I guess I'm with the wrong person then." Buffy said. "Riley, is the type of guy that thinks missionary position is the only way or I hafta give him a blow job."

"Does he pleasure you back--with his mouth, I mean?" Spike asked with a curious grin.

"No. I have never slept with a guy who did that to me." She answered.

"Goddam. What a bunch of losers, I mean, you have a beautiful gift and they deny it." He was shocked. "I would do it in a heartbeat, you would love it, the way I would worship you."

"Sounds wonderful." She wistfully remarked.

"I want to make you come again and again. Taste you. I know you will love it." Spike promised.

"OK, let's go patrol and we finish up in your crypt." Buffy suggested.

William the Bloody was back. "Slayer let's go, NOW."

She said. "First, we got to go wash this dark brown dye out of your hair. I don't want any possible connection of you dressing like Angel and me . . ."

"Letting go."

"God I hate it when you have the right words for everything." Buffy pulled him into the bathroom and he stood in front of the sink.

She turned on the faucet and put his head under the stream of water. Buffy grabbed her shampoo and worked a gob of it on to Spike's head. She scrubbed all of the dye out and most of it got stuck underneath her fingernails. Buffy turned the stream of water back on to rinse out the soap an excess dye and let it run down the drain.

Buffy grabbed a white towel and dried his hair. Spiking it up in all directions, finally it was blonde again.

"Perfect, you look like Spike again." Buffy said with satisfaction and gave him a flirty kiss on the lips.

"I'm glad, I am no longer a soddin' nancy boy." He sighed, relived that Buffy liked him better as Spike.

"I'm going to change out of my costume and get into a Slaying outfit."

"I'll meet you, outside baby." Spike said, he really couldn't wait to patrol unexplored regions of her body.

***

Spike slouched on the tree he usually stood under as he stalked Buffy. He smoked two and a half cigarettes before she came out looking absolutely beautiful.

"You look like a ray of sunshine." He said has she walked out of the house in a little yellow dress and black jean jacket.

"So you should be bursting into flames in about two seconds." She retorted.

"Then you wouldn't get the post patrolling treat you so desire." Spike strolled confidently towards her.

Buffy explained as they began their journey "You know Halloween is a slow night for demons, so a quick peek around the cemetery will be sufficient. Then on to the crypt o' lovin'."

"So, did they think you were going out Slaying in that outfit?" He remarked with the sly expression that always made her wet, even when she hated him.

"I slipped by radar, since they are all still busy with the party." Buffy said, they all think I am just going slaying since I am mad at Riley, but you know what, I'm over him and on to someone that makes me feel so beautiful."

Spike threatened. "It better be me, cause if it is some other guy, I will tear his bloody head off." He growled, "you're mine."

"Its you stupid." She mocked him in the sweetest way.

"Love, just makin' sure." He grabbed her hand as they strolled to the end of Ravello drive.

Buffy loved the strength he wielded just in his hand. She could feel a tingling sensation whenever she touched him, but this incredible grasp was different, like the waves of desire between them were heading for a climatic crash.

They made it as far as the tiny park in Buffy's neighborhood. Until the desire and the waiting, couldn't wait anymore.

"Spike, no one is around--human or demon, so should we go over in those bushes and play?" She suggested as her panties were getting uncomfortably damp.

"Are you sure Slayer? Humans are always out late on Halloween." Spike asked. "Can't wait till we get to the crypt?"

"No." She cried as she pulled him into the foliage.

They gracefully fell to the ground into an embrace. Mouths plundering one another, tongues fighting an intense battle, it was the most frantic, yet wonderful kiss either had experienced.

Spike was on top. She could feel his erection through combined clothing and she anticipated connecting further with the hard member. Buffy grabbed his ass. He manipulated her breasts, soft and erotically.

He traced her neck with is tongue and finally slid his body down between her legs.

Buffy lifted up her skirt, "time for Spike's treat." Exposed were her little white cotton panties with a candy corn pattern.

Spike chuckled at these adolescent undergarment and played along. He licked an animated candy corn that was soaking wet from her lust. "Good enough to eat." He said as he tongued her through the fabric.

Buffy giggled. "No, silly take the package off, it is much better that way." She couldn't wait to have his mouth bring her ecstasy.

"Slayer, you read my mind." He pulled off the panties and tossed them on the grass. Looking at her pussy was just one of his wishes come true. Buffy's neatly trimmed pubic hair was softly stroked by his hand and slightly delved deeper into her intimate folds sopping with wetness. "So pretty, pink and wet."

He put a finger drenched in her juices up to his mouth and slowly enjoyed the taste.

Spike put his head between her thighs ran his tongue up and down her slit. Buffy exhaled deeply, shut her eyes and let go. At that instant Buffy wanted this blonde head between her legs all night every night.

On a slow ride up her vaginal lips, Spike stopped and sucked on her swollen clit. A jolt of pleasure awakened Buffy and she began grinding her hips in a circular pattern. Buffy locked her ankles around Spike's neck as he stimulated her every need.

He wanted to eat her pussy all night long. Tasting her was one thing, but the intense reaction she gave was so strong, Spike loved how he pleased the Slayer so much. He couldn't wait to fuck her and the rock hard cock in his pants proved that point.

Buffy had her first orgasm of the night as his tongue kept circling her clit. "Spiiiike!" She screamed as she climaxed hard.

Spike continued to work on her sweet pussy. His tongue found her hole and he penetrated her with it, spiraling in and out of her tight spot was driving Buffy wild. With each entry Spike could taste more of the beautiful liquid that got better the deeper his tongue explored her sex.

"Spike, I'm commming!" Buffy announced out of breath. Her cunt clamped on to the tip of his tongue and with one final scream, she was nearly spent.

He didn't stop pleasuring her after the second orgasm. Spike wanted to know the world's record for eating pussy and he would exceed it with her right now.

Just as he went to kiss her clit, someone pulled him away from the lapel of his leather duster. It was Riley Finn.

"Buffy, what are you doing?" Riley said with murder in his eyes.

She covered herself up and stood in front of her ex-boyfriend. Before she could speak, Spike of course had his unique perspective on the situation.

"I went trick or treating and the Slayer gave me a sweet treat for Halloween." He licked the last of her juices off of his lips.

Riley was thoroughly disgusted. "I knew I couldn't trust you two alone."

Buffy defended her actions. "You made me so mad and Spike was being so nice and. . ."

"Buffy are you stupid or something, he is an evil demon and Spike was being nice only to get into your pants." Riley explained. "Don't you see that?"

Spike had to put his two cents in, "army boy get one thing straight, I like Buffy she likes me end of bloody story, she doesn't want to see you anyway."

"Shut up, Spike, can't I fight my own battles, I'm the Slayer for christsake."

"But, you're also a girl. . .I mean beautiful woman that should be pampered, cared for, loved, protected, and worshiped." Spike reverted to a William the Poet state of mind.

Riley ignored the last exchange of words. "Buffy, I wanted to come here to apologize, but after that display I witnessed I don't want to see you again, cause every time I think of you I will be reminded how you whored yourself out to a murdering demon."

Buffy began to cry again. In a fit of rage, Spike hit Riley so hard with one swing, that he fell over and broke a tombstone. Riley was knocked out, but was mostly unharmed, except for that slight concussion.

Spike was so filled with emotion that he barley noticed a tingle when the chip activated in his head. Spike just figured Riley was asking for it. Buffy kissed Spike and then took a look at Riley.

"I think he's going to be alright." Buffy smiled as she tried to get Riley to speak to make sure he was unharmed. She stroked his head, felt his pulse.

"Who bloody cares?"

"I do Spike." Buffy said. "I think we should take him to the doctor."

Spike got a little angry. "After the things he said to you, I would leave him out here. Maybe Harmony could find a mate." He chuckled at his own bit of humor.

"I loved him, but he could never truly understand me, like you do." Buffy smiled as they carried his limp body to the hospital.


***

Spike was watching television in his crypt until he heard a knock at his door. People normally just barged in, so this was a strange occurrence. He opened the door and was so pleased on what he found on the other side.

It was Buffy in her French maid outfit. "Trick or Treat?" She asked with a sweet smile.

"You need to do a trick and then you get a special treat, something really good to eat." Spike seductively suggested.

He grabbed Buffy and forced her up against the stone sarcophagus in is crypt. Spike lifted up her short skirt and found she was wearing no panties, but the stockings were still held up with the black garter belt.

Spike said as he memorized the look and feel of her cute little ass. The other hand stroked her luscious wet pussy. "Slayer, no panties, interesting choice."

"I thought it would be easier for you to bend me over a sarcophagus and fuck me from behind." Buffy felt silly talking dirty, but it seemed to turn Spike on.

He unzipped his pants. Between her spread legs, he could see a good peek-a-boo view of her pussy glistening with arousal. Spike aligned Buffy in the best position for his massive penetration.

Buffy was unable to see his cock. As he pushed inside she felt how big he was, experiencing every inch impale her and she relished every centimeter and how her pussy conformed to him.

"Spike, ooh God." She squealed in pleasure. Buffy had never felt something so huge fucking her--she gasped as her body was filled in wonderful ways that she never knew existed.

Spike wished he could see her pretty face as it reacted to a good fuck. He kissed her neck gently, but his actions below continued to plow into her roughly. Spike's hips slapped against her ass. He growled. She moaned.

Spike crashed into her, pumping roughly, like an animal. Buffy was shaking, milking his cock, convulsing against his thick column of skin. Buffy's climax unleashed a wave of pleasure and left her screaming and struggling for air.

Spike felt her tight cunt vibrate around him. He grasped her waist tighter, black painted fingernails dug into her flesh. Spike exploded inside her, shooting his come deep inside Buffy's womb, and one word crossed his lips, "Slayer."

Buffy was quivering with contentment. "That was so amazing, Spike."

"So fucking great, love." He gleamed.

Buffy turned around and passionately kissed him hard. Spike opened his mouth and Buffy's tongue slipped between his teeth. After these kisses subsided, she stroked his neck with her tongue.

She took his black T-shirt over his head. Looking at his lean and muscular body, she licked her lips. "You look so yummy."

Buffy licked his skin. Sucked on Spike's nipple. Slowly down chiseled abs. Kissed his belly button. Caressed a sexy part of his body--where his slim waist sculpted down to his beautifully thick cock and the balls that hung so perfectly. Spike leaned up against the stone tomb as her mouth devoured him.

Buffy licked the combined come off Spike's semi-hard dick. Her pointed tongue licked around the head of his dick, up and down the shaft, and lightly against his balls. Spike shivered in anticipation.

She put his lips around his large erection. Buffy sucked hard. Thrusting Spike's girth down her throat. Buffy savored the flavor of Spike that crossed her taste buds.

"Slayer, baby so hot." He groaned.

Buffy's mouth was full of Spike and she loved it. He was close to coming. Spike's cock jerked wildly in her mouth, she French kissed the erection as it battled in her mouth. Her lips puckered even tighter and her head dove deeper towards his large member.

"Fuck . . .Suck me Slayer . . .gonna come!" Spike came, shooting squirts of completion into Buffy's throat. The thick substance was cool and felt oddly refreshing against her tongue, without gagging, Buffy took his offering.

Buffy continued to lick him, as his dick was still in her mouth. "My sweet little cocksucking Slayer." She looked up at his smart-ass grin. "Finally got your treat."

Buffy stood up and replied. "Yea, I like being with you Spike. Not just in a sex way."

"Slayer, are you my girl?" He asked and zipped up his pants.

"I want to be." Buffy hopefully responded.

"You've always been mine." Spike growled with a deep richness in his voice.

"Really?"

"I guess all I needed was a ridiculous Angel costume to turn you on." He joked.

"No, you have always turned me on." Buffy teased as she sucked on his earlobe.

"I always knew you'd taste sweeter than candy and now I crave you." Spike confessed. "Vampires don't usually like Halloween, but I will always look forward to it since I know it is the day when I first tasted heaven."


The End