"Buffy? Where are you?" Oz looked for the rat scampering in the school basement.

Spike was outside of the school building. The vampire was searching for a meal around campus. Spike was having the worst Valentine's Day since he became a vampire, and wanted to feed on some unsuspecting lovers, so at least someone would have a worse holiday than he.

From inside the school, he heard a voice seeking the Slayer, like she was lost. It seemed like it was echoing from the basement. Spike broke a window and crawled into the school building.

"Buffy? " Oz said as he shined his flashlight in the dark boiler room of the school.

Spike wanted to find her first. He could tell that the boy was worried about her well being, like she was weak. Was this her rebound guy? Spike thought, I could take him out in a heartbeat, and show the bitch what a real man is like in the bedroom.

"I wonder if slayer mice are stronger than regular mice?" Oz asked aloud. "Here Buffyrat . . . here Buffy, Buffy, Buffy."

Spike thought to himself, If the Slayer is a rat, I know a way to undo that spell. I capture the rat and I will have the Slayer all to myself, at my mercy. She can help me act out all of my sexual fantasies. I'm good at catching mice, since I use to bring them to Drusilla for a snack.

The Buffyrat spotted a mousetrap with cheese it slowed her down. Oz had the rat trapped in a corner of the basement. He was creeping closer and gaining on the rodent.

When suddenly the light of a magic spell passed through the room and Buffy was returned to her natural form. She stood up face to face with Oz.

Bloody hell! Spike said to himself. The Slayer is naked, a dream come true. If I could just see behind that crate, I would be in heaven.

She looked down at her nude body. Oz quickly directed the flashlight away from her and turned it off. Buffy hugged her arms around herself to cover up.

"Hi, Oz!" She blurts nervously.

He replied with a, " hi."

"I seem to be having a slight case of nudity here." She joked.

Spike thought, a slight case? No she's totally exposed for me.

Oz responded with his usual dryness tinged with humor. "But you're not a rat. So call it an upside."

"You think maybe you could get me some clothing?" Buffy asked.

Oz said. "Yes, I can. Just, uh... don't go anywhere."

She responded with, "really not an issue."

Spike made sure the boy was gone and came out of the shadows. "Funny meeting you here, Slayer." He grinned wolfishly.

"Spike? What are you doing here?" Buffy said as she tried to cover as much of her body with her hands.

"I'm here for the strip show." He teased and leered towards her. "You can't run away, unless you want you're little gang to get a view of those luscious slayer parts of yours."

"Oh, so are you going to kill me or just embarrass me to death?" She asked and looked for anything to cover her body as he inched closer.

"I won't touch you," Spike said, "I value my unlife too much to try anything stupid. But, if you want to fight me all naked and stuff, that could be fun."

"Then what do you want?" Buffy asked, annoyed at the vampire.

"Just a peek." He smiled.

"What? You're a perverted pig."

"No just curious, I've never seen a naked Slayer before and then this great opportunity comes along." Spike walked behind the crates.

Buffy grew more and more nervous. "You're working with Angelus. Are you trying to kill me?"

"Me work for him?" He scoffed. "You are completely off your bird."

"What?" She said. Her arms were not shielding nearly enough of her skin.

"I hate the bastard as much as you do. And by the way, those hands can't cover it all. I've already seen parts of those Slayer tits with hard and sweet nipples . . ."

She was getting more and more uncomfortable has he backed her into a corner. Buffy looked for wooden items that could be used for makeshift stakes.

". . .that lickable stomach, those tanned thighs, and that beautiful flower of a quim between those legs. What I wouldn't do to stick my hard . . ."

Internally she freaked out as his British voice was turning her on. Buffy interrupted him by hitting him in the chest, exposing her body to him.

"That's my girl." He teased.

After a few rounds of blows, he caught her wrists and held them tight. He lifted her hands above her head, and carefully inspected her body, almost memorizing every inch of her flesh. "Slayer, I can't believe Angel let you get away."

Buffy struggled to get away. "He turned evil you moron."

"I'm evil, and I would give it all up for a prize this spectacular." Spike nodded indicating her body.

"Really?" Buffy said and instantly regretted it, her self-esteem was down since Angel turned into Angelus, and Spike's approval felt good.

"Now, lets turn around and have a look at that arse." Spike said.

Spike let go of her wrists and guided her into a half turn, showing him that ass. Spike looked down and appreciated the roundness of her bottom. "That is the most perfect bum, I have ever seen. Have you ever thought about being a professional model, you are pretty enough, and this body I will dream about it for centuries."

"If I let you live that long." Buffy teased.

"Buffy, It's Oz, I got some clothes for you." He called out from the darkness.

Spike hid behind a crate. Buffy crossed her arms again, like she was before. Spike was behind her and couldn't take his eyes off her figure.

Oz handed Buffy a pair of Sunnydale High sweatpants and a t-shirt. "This is all I could find."

"Thanks Oz." She smiled weakly.

He turned around. "See you upstairs, Buffy."

Spike got up out of his hiding place. Buffy began to put the clothes on.

"So is that the new notch in the headboard?" Spike asked as he lit a cigarette.

Buffy replied. "Oz? No he is Willow's guy. I don't think I'm ready for another boyfriend."

"Oh, so you're having a crappy Valentine's day, like I am." Spike said.

"I thought you and Drusilla, were a happy couple in vampland." Buffy said slipping the shirt over her head.

"Not since her Daddy has come back." Spike spoke with a snarl.

Buffy cringed. "Angel?"

"Yea, Angelus has ruined both of our Valentine's Day's." Spike snuffed out the smoke with his combat boot.

"I guess it is time to go upstairs." Buffy said.

Spike replied. "Yea, I guess it is."

They started to walk away. Spike noticed that Buffy was barefoot. "Slayer, you don't have any shoes on."

"I know, at least my body is covered." She remarked.

"Well, this floor down here is dirty, with broken glass, and who knows what else." He said.

Buffy responded. "I'll be careful."

"No, I mean if you want me to carry you upstairs, I will do it." Spike seemed like he was truly concerned.

Without an answer, he scooped Buffy off her feet and into his arms. She rested her head on the leather of his duster. He felt strong and Buffy felt like she was meant to be held by him.

Spike noticed that she was so small, considering how strong she was. He wanted to hold her like this forever.

He climbed the stairs, with Buffy still in his arms. Since he picked her up neither of them spoke, they were thinking thoughts of confusion, lust, fear, and fate. He placed her on the floor once they reached the upstairs of the school.

Spike kissed her forehead. "Happy Valentine's Day, Slayer." And ran off into the night.

She stood there for a second stunned at how happy she was that he kissed her. Buffy went to the Library to check in with Giles. She walked and saw Giles and Oz sitting at the table, waiting for her.

Buffy took a seat next to Giles, "it was weird being a rat and all, I want to go home and eat a pound of cheese for some odd reason."

Giles looked at her strangely. "Why do you smell like cigarette smoke?"

The End