Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my first fic and I'am nervous much like any other author would be, I hope you like this story and if you do that great. If you don't then I'll just try harder next time. And I really have to thank my beta and give Maddie aka Enchantress some credit with this chapter she is Amazing! and to let you know the next chapter of this story wont be put up till around sometime next weekend.
You know sometimes people really tend to bug me. Sometimes they tick me off so bad, I just wanna wrap my hands around their throat and strangle the hell out of them. It seems to not matter anyways, because they always to come back to get you, but it’s ten times worse.



Buffy was distracted from her thoughts as the bathroom door opened.



"It’s about freakin’ time." Buffy said, a little bit irritated.



Anya smiled at Buffy and replied, "Buffy, you have no one to impress, I do."



Buffy rolled her eyes at Anya and pushed past her to get in the bathroom, once in the bathroom she slammed the door and locked it.



Anya stood there stunned, but could understand why Buffy was so crabby lately. She’d gone at least four months without any orgasms, and in her mind that was a century.



"Buffy, I'm sorry; I should understand better, I mean it must be hard going that long without any sexual pleasure." Anya said with a happy perky grin.



Buffy didn't hear one word that Anya said, she was already in the shower and she was glad. She didn't think she could handle anymore of Anya's sexual statements, even though she has known Anya for quite sometime and had grown somewhat used to it. Still, what person would want the whole word to know about their sexual life? Sometimes I think if Anya wasn't Anya she would have probably been a porn star.



Buffy finished her shower and got dressed quickly, hurrying to get on with her lunch date with the gang, even though she really didn't feel like being any where near Spike and his fiancée.



Once she arrived at the restaurant, she found herself forced to sit across from the one person she really didn't want to be across from, let alone be in the same room with.



"So, Buffy, how have you been?" Kiara asked with a fake smile and an evil glint in her eye.



Of course this didn't go unnoticed by Willow and Tara. Tara didn't really like Kiara either, she just pretended to for Spike’s sake. Willow was with her one hundred percent on it. Kiara was a fly just waiting to be squashed, and so help her when the time came Buffy would be there to do the squashing. She just had to wait for Spike to get a clue.



She is such a heartless bitch, what dose Spike see in her except for plastic? She doesn’t care about anybody but herself. Spike needs someone who is sweet, loving, kind, caring, and smart. Someone who knew him really well and understood him.



Buffy's eyes widened, as she considered how she described Spike's perfect girl.



"I described myself." Buffy muttered under her breath.



Kiara noticed this and asked, "What was that Buffy?"



This got the whole gangs attention, and they all turned to look at her.



Buffy gulped.



"Ummm, I said, I'm not getting bacon.” Buffy said quickly, knowing that it wasn’t at all convincing, but it was something.



"Buffy, pet, are you feeling alright?" Spike asked her as everybody stared at her funny.



Anya raised her voice a little bit so that everybody heard what she had to say, "You know what I think, I think Buffy needs to let go of some sexual tension. I mean think about it she broke up with Angel four months ago she has to be feeling a bit crazy for some sexual pleasure and I'm thinking she may need." Anya was cut short as Xander's hand covered her mouth, coming to Buffy’s rescue as she ducked her head, completely embarrassed.



"Anya, hun, what have we talked about?" Xander asked her.



Anya looked at Xander and smiled a little.



"Sorry." She said, like a little kid that just got caught with her hand in the cookie jar before dinner.



Willow looked at Tara and they both decided to speak up, "Maybe, Buffy needs a little fresh air. It is a little stuffy in here."



Tara nodded and agreed helpfully, "Yeah, Willow’s right sweetie, maybe you should step outside for a few minutes."



"I'm fine, really." Buffy said softly.



Spike stood up and shook his head, "Come on pet, I think you need to listen to Red and Glinda and take a few minutes outside."



Buffy finally gave up and decided to listen since people were obviously not going to leave her alone about it.



"Hurry back baby," Kiara said to Spike.



Spike kissed her and followed Buffy outside.



Outside Buffy waited around the building where nobody could see her as she waited for Spike to follow her; she was clear from all eyes.



Finally Spike was there standing in front of her.



"I missed you." Spike said as he grabbed her by the waist to pull her towards him so he could nibble at her neck.



Buffy let her head roll to the side, as heated sensations overcame her. Everything from the feel of his hand slowly creeping under her skirt, to the feel of his lips on her skin… she was falling, and falling fast.



But she was starting to realize that this was a dream, and it all started six months ago when Kiara started to have business trips out of town for two weeks straight. Spike would get upset when she wouldn't call for the two weeks, they would fight and Spike would come to me for comfort. At this time I was still with Angel and things weren't going to well, so I enjoyed having to comfort someone since Angel would never let me do it for him. Kiara was still doing her usually business trips, so by now I was pretty use to Spike coming to me when he needed something physical. I wanted it, and at first I enjoyed it since I had a huge crush on him since high school, but now it’s getting a bit old. I’m tired of being a toy for him. If he would have never met Kiara and would have seen the woman I am, but my mother had to introduce him to Kiara and the worst part is she’s my cousin. The minute they met they were attracted to each other or so that’s what Spike says. Sooner or later Spike is going to have to wake up and realize that this isn't a dream.



She cursed her brain for thinking on its own again.



"Spike, stop…. come on, we have to stop.." Buffy said as she tried to push him away.



Spike grabbed Buffy's wrist lightly to stop her from walking away.



"What’s wrong, kitten?" Spike asked with concern.



Buffy looked up with a smile and said, "Nothing, it’s just that everybody is around. Do I really have to have a better explanation?"



"No." Spike admitted simply.



Buffy told Spike to tell everybody she was tired and she would talk to them later. Even though Spike was deeply concerned, his soon to be wife was sitting in the restaurant waiting for him, and as much as he wanted to be with Buffy, he couldn't break Kiara's heart, even though she was breaking his.