Author's Chapter Notes:
My lil' sis asked me for something Spuffy, and since I don't fancy her reading my other not so mild fics, this is what came out. Please review and make my day :oP

Banner by edgehead! :DD

Disclaimer: Don't own. Didn't happen.
“Buffy’s drunk.” Spike announced with a smirk walking into the living room were the scoobies were at.

“You’re kidding right?” Willow asked as she got up from the couch and walked towards Spike. “Right?” She asked again. Spike chuckled.

“Nope. Slayer’s three sheets to the wind.”

“Oh my Goddess.” Willow exclaimed. “What are we gonna do now?”

“Relax, Red.”

“Relax? It’s six thirty.” She said as if that would explain everything. Spike cocked his scarred eyebrow. “Sun set’s in half an hour and she’s supposed to take the potentials out on patrol.”

“So. Have the Watcher and the other Slayer take ‘em out, ‘cause Buffy isn’t going anywhere.” Spike grinned and watched as the witch walked away. “So uh, who’s winning?” He asked walking to where the rest of the scoobies were playing poker.

“I am!” Anya said excitedly.

“Big surprise there.” Dawn declared from her position on the floor. Anya always won at games that had anything to do with money.

“What’s going on?” Faith asked walking into the living room with the redhead behind.

“Buffy’s drunk.” Dawn exclaimed from the floor where she was sitting.

“No shit?” Faith asked a glimmer of something in her eyes.

“No shit.” Dawn confirmed.

“Dawn!” Xander, Willow, and Giles scolded.

“What!?” Dawn called out. “I’m 17, I can say ‘shit’ if I want to.” She murmured and watched as Spike tried to hide a grin from the rest of them. She smiled softly.

“So what are we gonna do?” Faith asked.

“Well seeing as Buffy decided to forgo her responsibilities for the night, I suggest you,” Giles pointed at Faith. “And I take the girls out for tonight’s lesson.” He said reaching for his glasses to clean them with the hem of his shirt.

“Cool with me, yo.” Faith said walking away with Giles in tow.

As soon as the door closed behind them and the potentials, along with Dawn, Spike spoke up.

“Meet me in the basement and bring the cards.” He said.

“Can I come?” Willow asked not wanting to spend the whole night by her self.

“If you come you have to play and follow the rules.” Anya said and headed to the kitchen, to go down into the basement. Xander grabbed the cards from the coffee table and made his way to the basement as well.

Willow sighed and followed.

~*~

“‘Bout time.” Spike said as the scoobies walked down the stairs. Everyone sat in a circle, except for Buffy who was laying down, her socked feet crossed, her head on Spike’s lap, and a bottle of Jack, halfway empty, clutched tightly in her small hand.

“I can’t believe she got drunk. Again.” Anya said shuffling the cards.

Spike looked at his scuffed boots trying to hide a smile. If they knew he had anything to do with getting the Slayer drunk and therefore knowing exactly that it would bring on a nice little game of truth or dare, the Watcher would stake him good and proper.

It’s not like he had forced her to drink, well maybe just the first chug, but he couldn’t be held responsible for whatever happened after that. Right? And anyways, by end of the game, no one would even remember.

“Demon girl?” Spike said and waited for the ex-demon to look his way. “Would you explain the rules, pet, since we got a new player.” He nodded towards Willow.

“Well, let’s see. Rules. Okay, uh.. one of us has to be drunk to have the game started, tonight, it’s obviously Buffy.”

“That’s me.” Buffy giggled and raised her hand interrupting Anya who just smiled at the drunk slayer before continuing.

“If you pick truth and don’t answer, you have to take a drink out of that bottle in her hands. If you pick dare and don’t do it, you have to take 2 drinks, and if you refuse to answer a truth or don’t do a dare for more than 3 times you have to leave the game.” Anya finished.

“Why the cards?” Willow questioned.

“Oh, I knew I forgot something.” Anya clenched her fist. “We each draw a card and the one that gets the highest card gets to decide who and what to ask.”

“Also, no holds barred.” Xander spoke from his place besides his ex-fiancé.

“Right. Anything goes.” Anya nodded.

“Right then, now that the rules are clear, let’s play.” Spike said and everyone reached for a card.

“Got a five.” Spike groaned. “Buffy’s got a three.”

“Eight.” Said Willow.

“Six.” Anya.

“King.” Xander grinned. “Okay, let’s see. Willow.” The witch looked up. “Truth or dare?”

“Dare.” Willow answered meekly. The last thing she wanted was to look like a wimp in front of her friends.

“I’ll give you an easy one to start with. I dare you to kiss Ahn.” Willow swallowed and leaned over to give the ex demon a five second kiss. “All righty then.” Xander muttered hoarsely and once again reached for a card along with everyone else.

“Three.” Xander cried out.

“Three, too.” Anya said from her place. Willow drew a nine and Buffy a six.

“Queen.” Spike said triumphantly. “Okay, demon girl, truth or dare?”

“Truth.” Anya answered, chin held high. She had nothing to hide.

“Never pick the good one.” Spike grumbled and sighed and thought for a few seconds before speaking up. “This is so lame but, who here have you shagged or thought about shagging?”

“That’s easy.” Anya smiled. “Everyone here.”

“Everyone?” Xander questioned.

“Yep. Had sex with you of course,” Xander nodded. “Spike during the whole magic box thing.” Spike looked down finding Buffy’s hair quite interesting. “Though about Willow a few seconds ago. She has nice lips” She further explained. “And had sex with Buffy.” Anya replied cheerily.

“What!?!” Xander, Spike, and Willow exclaimed.

“Anya is very talented.” Buffy giggled, eyes closed. “Not as talented as Spike…” She drifted off with a moan as said talented vampire continued playing with her hair.

“That’s just so- eww! When?” Willow asked.

“Already answered my question.” Anya smirked as she noticed both Xander and Spike shift uncomfortably. Xander leaning forward and Spike fanning Buffy’s hair across his lap, both trying to hide the sudden tightness in their pants. They all reached for cards again. Buffy got a five, Xander a four, Spike got a ten, and Anya an eight.

“Got a King.” Willow smiled. “Spike.” The witch said weakly.

“Don’t be nervous, Red. I can take it.” Spike smirked.

“O..okay. Truth or dare?” More confident.

“Dare.” He answered and Willow smiled evily.

“I dare you to lick Xander’s nipples.”

“What!?!” Both Spike and Xander cried out.

“Sodding hell. No way. Uh-uh.” Spike frowned and shook his head. “Give me the bottle.” He reached for the bottle in Buffy’s hand and she slapped it away.

“Mine.” She whined. “Get your own.” She opened her eyes and Spike smiled at her. She got greedy when she got drunk.

“But, you’re gonna share it with me, yeah?” He said looking down and straight into her eyes. A fellow could get lost in those eyes.

“I’d share everything with you.” She whispered and smiled biting her bottom lip.

Spike’s smile faltered. She’s drunk, he thought. Doesn’t know what she’s saying. He looked away and took two drinks. Capping the bottle he handed it back to his Slayer.

His. Yeah. He thought. Mine. Even if she didn’t know it.

“That’s one.” Xander said. “Two more and you’re out.”

“Yeah, yeah, I know.” Spike snarled and reached for a card for him and Buffy.

Anya drew a Queen and won the right to ask.

“Buffy.”

“Dare.” Buffy replied before the question was asked.

“My kind of person.” Anya chuckled. “Straight to the point.” She grinned. “I dare you to give Spike a lap dance.”

Bloody Hell. Spike thought.

“But there’s no music.” Buffy pouted and sat up. “Whoa!” She grabbed her head.

“You alright, love?” Spike asked placing his hand on Buffy’s back.

“Yeah, the room stopped spinning.” She smiled. Anya grabbed a chair for Spike to sit in while Xander searched for a decent song on a small radio.

Spike stood up taking Buffy’s hands he pulled her up to a standing position as well.

Anya watched smiling. She knew Buffy still felt something towards Spike. At first she thought it was just pity but the more she looked at their body language and the way they would give each other their full attention when they would talk, well, she knew there was something more. She wouldn’t say love, but she wouldn’t deny it either. And the mutual smiles they shared just a few minutes ago, was enough for Anya to finally decide what to do. When she saw that she had gotten the highest card… she stopped her train of thought as Spike sat in the chair, facing away from them, so they could see what Buffy would be doing.

Xander smiled as a nice slow rock song filled the air.

Spike cocked his scared eyebrow and looked back at the scoobies recognizing Billy Idol’s ‘Flesh for Fantasy’ wondering if it was some kind of joke from the whelp about his looks. Noticing the smile on Anya’s face he decided to face Buffy before anything was said.

He sat back and watched as Buffy stood before him, slightly swaying. He couldn’t help the genuine smile that tugged at his lips as he looked at his golden girl lick her lips wondering where to start.

Buffy walked, in what she thought was a seductive manner, towards Spike. She stood on his side and lifted her leg to straddle his lap.

“Whoa.” She said bringing her leg back down and swaying backwards a bit. Spike instinctively reached his hand to place it in her lower back to keep her from falling. Buffy giggled at her antics and, trying again, successfully sat on the vampire’s lap. “Hi.” She whispered and smiled.

Buffy brought her hands to Spike’s neck, her fingers playing with the soft hair at the nape of his neck, as his hands rested on her small waist. She leaned backwards wanting to give him a full view of her body. Feeling herself lose balance she fearfully wrapped her arms tight around Spike’s neck as he brought them back to a sitting position.

Seeing the closed eyes and contented smile on Buffy’s face, as Spike held her close to him, Anya grinned at her confirmed suspicions.

Spike inhaled the scent of warrior and woman, that was purely Buffy as she buried her face in his neck, nuzzling it, before going perfectly still. He waited until he heard Buffy’s heart start to slow down before speaking.

“Buffy?” He questioned. “Buffy, love, are you-” He didn’t get to finish the question when the Slayer’s loud snore filled the air, causing Anya and Willow to giggle, Xander to smile, and a deep chuckle echo through Spike’s chest.

Knowing the game was over, Anya started to clean up and was soon up the stairs, Willow and Xander following closely behind.

Spike stood up gracefully from the seat and brought Buffy to the cot they shared. He laid her down gently and toeing his boots off, slipped in besides her. He brought the blanket over them, and held her tight against him, vowing to find out what happened between her and demon girl, before drifting off to sleep as well.

~

fini