Spike titled the bottle of whiskey to his mouth as he entered the old wearhouse which he and Dru had taken over in the past. It was only a shell of a wearhouse now.

I saw you again
I think you used me again
should we try this before we give up and move on
and pretend to restore what we have and hold on


"Bloody obvious isn't it Mr. Nemo? You're the only one who understands me. Only one whos stays. They all leave. Always leave poor old Spikey. Poor old William," he slurred to himself as he walked down the stairs to his old bedroom with Dru. He stumbled, almost falling onto the ground, spilling the contents of the bottle. "Yep, just you and me Mr. Nemo." He walked over to a table that held the burnt dolls of Dru. He picked up her favorite, Mrs. Edith, looking at it. "Mrs. Edith meet Mr. Nemo. You two should hook up! Maybe you two could make it work, not like I could." He slumped down on the bed, dropping Mr. Edith. "Oops! Sorry there mate. Didn't mean to drop your girl!" He clumsily picked up the doll, placing it on the bed next to him.

At times like these
it's obvious


He fumbled with something in his pocket, pulling out an old rubber duck. "Rubber ducky, you're the one! You make bath time lost of fun! Rubber ducky I'm offily fond of you!" He sang, swinging the bottle with him. He quickly drank the liquid, leaving only a quater left. "Harmony left me too you know. Burned all my bloody stuff! Burned the sex pistols! The sex pistols! You can't bloody burn the sex pistols! You understand right Mr. Ducky? Mr. Nemo does. I don't think Mrs. Edith does though. Nope, think that cloudy fog stuffed up her little dolly brain!"

I saw you again
I know you fucked him again
can you comfort yourself with a sense of revenge
are you leaving me here with the taste of the end


He then pulled out a pair of panties from his duster pocket. Bringing it to his nose, he inhailed. The sent of vanilla filling his nostrils. "Slayer. She did this to me. Made it worse. Made me lose Dru, made me lose Harm, made me lose her. Damn the bloody Slayer. Used me she did Mr. Nemo. She used me. Told me she did too. She fucked him too! Fucked me and then fucked him! No, wait, she didn't fuck him. She made LOVE to him. Bloody peaches. And now, I'm stuck here, haunting him. Bloody poof. I hate 'em. Hate 'em all! Cept you Mr. Nemo. I love you. And Mr. Ducky. Mrs. Edith, not so sure of. She can see you know. Visions! She gots visions!"

At times like these
it's obvious
at times like these
it's obvious


He turned his head towards the stairs as he heard some one running down it. Angel rolled his eyes when he saw Spike sitting on the bed, holding a bottle of whiskey, an old durnt dall, a rubber duck, and - he did a double take. Panties? He sniffed the air. Buffy's panties? He quickly crossed the room, grabbing the underwear from Spike. "Well, isn't it the poofster! Say hello to my friend Mr. Fist!" Spike stood, throwing a punch aimed at him, missing his face miserably. "Aww, missed. Oh well. If you don't succeed the first time, try try again." He threw another punch, missing narrowly again. This time Angel caught his arm.
"What's wrong with you? You've been drinking again. Stealing also," he said, raising the pair of panties in his hand. He shook his head, pushing Spike towards the stairs. "Come on Spike. Time to go home."

I saw you again and again and again
there's some room to move on, to move on, to move on
and I saw you again and again and again
how do we fix this if we never have vision


"No! I'm already bleeding home! Don't touch me!" Spike yelled, yanking his arm away. Tears began to fall down his cheeks. He was breaking and Angel saw it. "You ruined everything. We were happy. Dru and I were happy. And you did it with Buffy! Buffy and I were happy before you bloody came back. You always do it! You left her, broke her. And then she got over you and then we got together only you had to bloody come back! You had to take away everything from me. I couldn't have love. No, only pain. Fucking pain!" Spike curled up into a ball in the corner as Angel looked at him. He was crying. It was the first time Angel had every really seen him cry. "You're just like the others. Just like that bastard we killed at the railroad. Remember. God, how I now wish that was you."
"Get over it Spike. Dru never loved you. Buffy never loved you." At this, Spike threw the bottle at him, hitting Angel. He stood up, grabbing Angel by his jacket and throwing him at a wall.
"Yes she did. She loved me. She told me. Told me right when I died. So don't tell me that Buffy never loved me because she did." Angel threw him off himself.
"You're blind Spike! She never loved you! She just told you she loved you so you wouldn't go unhappy."

I saw you again and again and again (at times like these)
there's some room to move on, to move on, to move on
and I saw you again and again and again (it's obvious)
how do we fix this if we never have vision


"No! It's not true. She loves me. She still bloody does. Face it peaches, you ruined it. She may still love you. No doubt about that. She'll always love you because you were her first so there will always be a space in her heart for you. But she does love me. That's all I need." Spike held his head in his hands, falling to his knees. "She'll always love me and I'll always love her. Always." Angel felt pity for the shell of a person Spike had become. He walked over to his friend, helping him up.
"Come on Spike. It's time to go see her." Spike nodded, walking out of the wearhouse with Angel.

I saw you again and again and again
there's some room to move on, to move on, to move on
and I saw you again and again and again
how do we fix this if we never have vision


Buffy was startled by the abrupt knock on her door. She wasn't expecting anyone. She rolled her eyes as the knocking became more ergent. When she opened the door, she covered her mouth in shock. There stood Spike and Angel. "Angel." She pulled Angel into a hug, kissing him gently on the lips. Spike turned around, faded. The sun was rising about the hills. The sunlight stretching. He looked back at Angel.
"Looks like I'll be able to put the world back in balance. Angel. Looks like you get the prophecy too." He stepped out into the sunlight. Buffy pulled Angel back into the house, keeping him from the sunlight. She looked back at Spike who had now began to smoke. He looked back at her, his eyes shinning with tears.
"Spike, no-"
"Love you," and with that, Spike caught on flames, burning into ashes. Buffy ran out onto the sidewalk, picking up the ashes that lain before her. Her lips began to tremble and tears tumbled down her cheeks. She picked up some of the ash. A tear drop fell into the pile in her hands.
"Spike," she cried. "I love you."

I saw you again and again and again (at times like these)
there's some room to move on, to move on, to move on
and I saw you again and again and again (it's obvious)
how do we fix this if we never have vision



The End