In The Harsh Light of Day




By PassionFish









Prologue





Buffy fell forward as Spike delivered a sharp side kick to her back and she found herself pressed in between a metal pole and a peroxide vampire.



Both were very hard.



Spike rolled his crotch into her behind and she gasped as she felt his erection, the size of him pressed erotically against her bringing another flood of arousal through her system.



He leant down with a smirk to whisper seductively by her ear, “You're mine."



Spike kissed her neck gently, then bit down, sucking and licking at the strong blood. Growling in pleasure as it flowed quickly into his mouth.



Buffy gasped and began to struggle, but she was weakened from the speedy blood loss and her attempts were futile against the rapidly strengthening vampire.



As he felt her body slump in his arms, Spike turned her around biting down on his tongue quickly as he heard her heat beat slow.



Leaning her against the pole he moulded his mouth around her panting one, kissing her deeply. To the outside world it would appear that they were simply another couple late for class.



However, the kissing was not the purpose of the exercise.



Spike moved his cut tongue to the back of Buffy's throat, forcing her to swallow the supernatural blood. Slowly, unable to resist the strange allure of the damning liquid, the slayer began to drink, sucking on the deep cut.



Spike's hard-on grew as he felt her drinking from him, and he rolled his hips forward, inwardly smirking as he felt her wet heat through his jeans.



Gradually Buffy stopped and she collapsed in his arms, her heart finally at rest. Spike removed his mouth from hers, pressing a light kiss to her lips, and lifted her up, carrying her to his car.



He smiled to himself, for once, everything was going as planned.



TBC...reviews are of the oh-so-verrrry goood!