Author's Chapter Notes:
This has been added on to quite a bit from the original version on my web site. The idea for this story came to me when I was in my college Bio class, daydreaming about my Spuffy stories and where the hell I was going with them. We were having the sex speech. Differences may abound between college and high school Bio, but one thing is for certain: if you hear the word "sex" while your head is in the Spuffy-world, you can't think of anything else. Enjoy :)


image created for me by Mel a.k.a. edgehead




Biology







She smiled to herself, skirt swaying attractively behind her as she exited the kitchen. Her boyfriend was waiting for her upstairs in his bedroom -- and if she knew him at all, she knew he was fast becoming impatient about it.

Honestly, she had deliberately kept him waiting for a while as she had gone down to get herself a drink. Her boyfriend, while he meant the world to her, tended to have a one track mind, and she'd been determined to get him off of that track -- at least for tonight. There was a big test in Mr. Humphrey's Bio class tomorrow, and considering the amount of time she usually spent screwing around with him instead of studying, they both needed to show Humphrey that they could keep their grades up, and they could study.

This wasn't even counting the times her man drew obscene images of them on notebook paper and passed them along to her in class. Thank God they'd never gotten caught. She could just see herself trying to explain them to Mom...

Thinking that she'd left Spike stewing up there on his own long enough, Buffy began to climb the stairs when a sudden idea jolted her with awareness. It was true that they couldn't keep their hands off of each other - they'd been fucking against Mrs. Haversham's classroom doorway the other week, and would have gotten caught if one of Spike's lackey's hadn't run in, hands over his face and babbling an incoherent warning. Still, everyone, including the teachers, knew how into each other they were (which was mainly why the teachers tried to separate their seats during class -- P.S.: that never worked.)

Anyway, they couldn't keep their hands off of each other was her point. But they really needed to pass this test, so fucking was out of the question... unless...

Unless she created some sort of incentive to help them out. They'd both get what they wanted -- and the teachers would finally get off their asses for once.

Yeah... she thought. This could be doable.

She resumed her jog up the stairs and slowed as she reached her boyfriend's bedroom. Carefully, she pushed open the door, standing in full view, and her heart rate sped up as he turned those blindingly beautiful eyes on her.

He gave a small growl, and Buffy forced back a moan as a gush of wetness surged between her legs. "What took so long?" he asked, narrowing his eyes at her.

She walked over to him slowly, toeing off her sandals and sinking her feet into the plush carpet of his bedroom floor. Pushing back her obvious lust for him as best she could, she responded with a sly smile. "I wanted to see if you'd spontaneously combust if I was away for too long," she answered, half-honestly.

He smirked. "Was on my way to it," he admitted, making to pull her into his lap. She backed up quickly, and he gazed at her, confused and looking a little hurt.

"What --" he started, shutting his mouth completely when she cut him off.

"Easy, baby." She glanced at him, considering. "Want to play a little game with me?"

His former smirk become a full-blown smile. "Always want to play games with you, sweetheart."

She smiled back. "Good. Because our asses are fried if we don't pass this fucking test."

Spike grunted in disgust. "Yeah. So what's this game you got in mind?"

"A quiz... of sorts. I ask you a question, and if you answer right..." Her eyes flickered up and down his body, making no attempt to finish her sentence, but clearly indicating what she would do for every correct answer earned as her gaze rested on his crotch.

Spike's eyes glowed heatedly, and he felt himself harden against his jeans -- he liked this game already. "I'm... up for it," he replied.

She licked her lips slowly. "Good."

If it was this easy to get him to agree to a spot of studying, then she'd have to keep this technique in mind for the future.

Dainty little hands with polished Parisian Pink nail tips ran over golden tanned skin before reaching down and grasping the long white sheet off of the floor. Her mossy green eyes flicked over the paper disinterestedly before peering over the top of the page. A pair of stormy blue eyes peered back at her.

His head gave a slight tilt to the right, as if to say, "Come on, then. Give me your best shot."

Here goes nothing.

"Aorta," she pronounced carefully.

The reply was swift. "The main vein that transfers blood to the body through the heart."

She smiled. Apparently, Spike had actually been studying while she'd been downstairs. "Very good." She leaned in and bestowed a soft kiss on his lips, then pulled back. "Now. What's inside the stomach to help digestion?"

He sat up. "Hydrochloric acid."

She tilted her head. "And why can the stomach safely contain it?"

He shrugged. "The stomach was built to be immune to it. There's a mucus linin' around the membrane that actually protects the walls of the stomach so that it isn't damaged. It's only when the cardiac sphincter at the opening of the stomach is damaged that you could be in trouble. The acid'll push up into the esophagus, an' it's not lined like the stomach is -- hence, Ashlee Simpson's singin' problem."

She giggled brightly, her eyes sparkling. "Ooh, aren't you Mr. Clever today? Extra points, baby." She squirmed closer to him - directly in front of him - then began peppering soft kisses and bites on his neck. Her finger moved down his chest, slipping into his buttoned-up shirt. Her grin widened at the feel of his poorly-repressed shiver, and she circled the nipple that was directly over his heart. "Why does the heartbeat sound like a drumbeat?"

He murmured softly and leaned back again, content to watch the play of her hands against his skin. "The top and bottom of the heart contract separately, so it makes that pulsing noise."

Her trail of kisses moved to the top of his chest, and she nipped him, making him thrust his hips. "And what's that 'pulsing' noise called?"

He grinned, arching his chest against her lips. "A lub-dup."

She was unbuttoning his shirt now, and his bare chest was exposed slowly as the soft material slid off of his shoulders and down his muscled arms. Her lips parted and pressed down around a nipple as he hand continued to rub the other one. He hissed and threw his head back, his reaction to her ministrations becoming devastatingly obvious. Her agile little tongue began to flick and lick at the nub, just as he happened to glance down, and as a result, he groaned.

"Come on, baby," she murmured reassuringly, "Just a few more."

He groaned and opened his eyes to look at her again.

"Spike. Where are the ovums located?"

His shaking hand raised and pressed lightly over her abdomen, rough, calloused fingers tracing the outline of her biological functions outside of her body. "Right here, Buffy."

"Very good. Now... Spike." Her eyelashes fluttered and she peered at him. Oh, fuck this... Her own desires were getting the better of her. "Show me where the penis is."

He moaned. "Gladly." Long, clever fingers reached between them and slid down his zipper. Black boxers were pushed down, his dick was taken in hand, and he lifted his hips, offering her the sensitive portion of his anatomy that she'd requested. She eagerly grasped his turgid shaft and began to run her hand up and down his length in a fist. His eyes rolled back and a loopy grin appeared on his face as his hips bucked.

Then the bucking began in earnest as he watched her sweet blonde head descend to engulf the tip of his dick in her mouth. For agonizingly slow minutes, Spike groaned as he watched and felt the soft, gentle licks and sucks, all thoughts of the sodding biology test fleeing his mind for the moment. Gathering his wits after several continued minutes of Buffy's exquisite torture, his head rolled back around and he watched her curiously, a question of his own coming to mind and a wicked grin curling his lips.

"I got a question for you, Buffy... where's the most sensitive area of stimulation for a woman?"

She shivered with arousal but continued sucking him, stroking his shaft with one hand and moaning when she felt his hands curve around her ass, fingers sliding her skirt up to find an absence of any undergarments. "Mmm, good question," she hummed. "Well." Her grin widened. "You're a quick learner, Spike." His fingers chose that moment to enter her, and she moaned, then came back to herself long enough to wink saucily at him. "I suggest you find out."

The End...?





AN: Hope you liked it ^_^ I've been trying to write a sequel, but frankly, I can't find a subject that can degenerate so quickly into sex the way Biology does ~_^ If anybody has any ideas, feel free to email them to me, and any suggestions for how the story could progress. Thanks for reading, and please review!