Author's Chapter Notes:
I have horrible writer's block on my two WIPs, so here's a short fic that will hopefully make up for that. This is a gift request for adriana_is!
Standing in the shadows, the vampire circled his prey, slowly stalking around the floor. He watched as she flirted and seductively moved her hips against the boy, nearly laughing at the expression of disbelief and obvious arousal that he was trying to hide.

Carefully avoiding his grandsire, he continued toward the door of the Bronze, seeing the blonde whisper something into the whelp’s ear before sauntering across the floor and grabbing her coat. Chuckling at the challenging look she gave to Peaches as she walked toward him, Spike silently slipped through the door, easily melting into the shadows of the alley.

Seeing his evening meal walk through the door, he took a step to follow her, stopping when he saw the brunette on her heels.

“Buffy.”

Buffy? he thought in part revulsion and part amusement. How stereotypically Californian.

“You're really campaigning for Bitch of the Year, aren't you?”

Spike smirked as the little blonde turned to face her rival, her expression obviously preparing for battle.

“As defending champion, you nervous?” she asked in a smooth tone, smirking as the brunette didn’t back down.

“I can hold my own. You know, we've never really been close, which is nice, ‘cause I don't really like you that much, but… you have on occasion saved the world and stuff, so I'm gonna… do you a favor.”

Spike vaguely heard Buffy’s response, nearly growling that he was being interrupted by a handful of incompetent minions. Making short work of them, he turned back to the conversation, seeing the fire in the blonde’s eyes, simultaneously making his blood heat with need.

“I'm gonna give you some advice. Get over it.”

“Excuse me?” Buffy asked, her tone tinged with disbelief that someone could dare say that to her.

“Whatever is causing the Joan Collins ‘tude, deal with it. Embrace the pain, spank your inner moppet, whatever… but get over it. ‘Cause pretty soon you're not even gonna have the loser friends you've got now.”

Spike raised an eyebrow as Buffy’s expression darkened.

“I think it's about time you start minding your own business.”

“It's long past,” she replied with a shrug as Buffy turned and walked away from her.

“Nighty night.”

“I'll just see if Angel feels like dancing,” the brunette called after her as Buffy flipped the hood up on her coat. Spike watched as the girl rolled her eyes and walked back into the Bronze before following his prey.

Cutting through darkened alleys and behind abandoned buildings, he easily made his way toward the better side of town, stepping out of the shadows as the girl walked by, smiling when she spun around to face him.

“Oh great,” she muttered with a sigh. “Don’t you all ever take the night off? I mean, just once, it would be nice to go out and then walk home with no interruptions.”

Raising an eyebrow at her tone, Spike slowly approached. “Just thought we could help each other, Goldilocks.”

“Don’t need help from a vampire. I’ve already got one too many of those in my life,” she replied, grabbing her stake as Spike raised an eyebrow. “And I’m about to lessen the number even more.”

“You’re the Slayer,” he said quietly, his eyes flashing as he watched her approach.

“Good job,” she said sarcastically. “Did you figure that out all on your own? You should get a medal or something.”

Buffy the vampire slayer,” Spike continued with a laugh, unconcerned with the anger in her eyes. “How original.”

“Glad you think so,” she said through clenched teeth before her eyes widened. “How do you know my name?”

“We all have our little tricks,” he said with a chuckle.

“Well, that one can die with you,” Buffy replied, taking a step toward him.

Spike immediately backed away, hands up to ward off a potential attack. “Easy, pet. I think we can each benefit from this little encounter.”

“I hate repeating myself-”

“Want to get back at Angel?”

Buffy stopped, blinking in confusion. “You know Angel?” she asked suspiciously.

“The ponce and I go way back,” Spike replied, studying her reaction.

“What did you have in mind?” Buffy asked warily.

“A way to drive him insane with jealousy,” he said, wanting to appeal to the vengeful female side that he’d witnessed minutes earlier at the Bronze.

“I don’t think I like the sound of this,” she replied, contradicting her statement by crossing her arms over her chest, tucking her stake beneath her shoulder, still clenched tightly in her hand. “Talk.”

“You really thought your little dance with the whelp would make him jealous? You need a real man.”

“And I suppose in your warped mind, you fit that description.”

Buffy gasped when she was immediately pinned against a brick wall, Spike’s eyes flashing yellow as he smiled at her. There was obvious danger lurking in his gaze, but her hand didn’t tighten around the stake. It was a danger of a different kind. One Buffy had never experienced.

“A few minutes with me,” he whispered, his voice caressing her overwrought nerves, “and he’ll know what true jealousy is. For once.”

Buffy raised an eyebrow at the abrupt change in his tone as he bitterly spoke the last words. “You two know each other.”

“Is it that obvious?” he replied with a cold smile.

Buffy opened her mouth to respond, jumping back only to connect with the wall behind her when his lips claimed hers.

Closing her eyes at the somewhat tender invasion, Buffy hesitantly ran her hand through his hair, shivering when his tongue brushed along her lips. Inhaling sharply when his lips skimmed over her jaw, toward the column of her throat, she weakly shook her head.

“We can’t do this,” Buffy whispered, her eyes rolling back when he gently bit down on her neck.

“We already are.”

Abandoning herself to the feel of his strong body pressed against her, Buffy dug her nails into his shoulders when she felt his hand slip between her thighs, stroking her through her lace thong until she was thrusting against his hand, seeking something that she didn’t understand.

“Wet for me already, love,” he whispered. “And I haven’t even done anything yet.”

Resting her head against the wall, Buffy’s lips parted as she gasped for air, knowing that she was so close to what she needed. Crying out a moment later when the sensations stopped, Buffy panted wildly as her eyes refocused on his face.

“Drop the stake.”

Letting the sharpened wood fall from her hand, Buffy gasped when her body was once again covered by an aroused vampire.

Thrall, she thought, closing her eyes as he slipped her thong down her legs, one hand sliding sensuously between her thighs. Has to be a thrall. That’s the only explanation.

Ignoring the annoying voice in her head that reminded her if she was under a thrall, she wouldn’t be coherent enough to realize it, Buffy abandoned herself to the ‘spell’, shivering when she heard the sound of a zipper.

“Wrap your legs around me, love,” he whispered, smiling against her skin when he felt her eagerly comply. “This may hurt a bit.”

“What-”

Unable to comprehend what he was saying, Buffy cried out as he thrust his hips against hers, her inner muscles grasping around his length as he tore through her virginity.

Spike gasped for air, his eyes nearly crossing at the feel of the Slayer’s muscles flexing around his cock.

“That’s it, baby,” he breathed, his forehead resting against her shoulder as he tried to control himself, wanting nothing more than to slam into her body, pausing when he heard her strangled cry. Pulling back to look at her, he frowned at the sight of the tears in her eyes. “Relax,” he murmured, going against his nature and doing what he could to comfort her. “That’s it,” he whispered when he felt her respond to him.

Slowly pumping into her, Spike smiled when he felt her respond to him, her hands sliding along his neck and into his hair as she experimentally met his thrusts with her own.

Buffy felt her body begin to tighten as Spike continued grinding against her, crying out as a wave of pleasure coursed through her with the slight change he gave his thrusts. Her nails dragged along his skin as she arched against him, seeking her release as her muscles began spasming around his length.

Clutching at him, Buffy felt lightheaded as her orgasm crashed into her, screaming as stars burst in front of her eyes.

Slamming into her a final time, Spike growled as he came inside of her, hearing her gasp for air as he slowly relaxed his hold on her.

Pushing away from him, Buffy nervously ran her hands through her hair.

I just… in an alley… with a…

Turning away from him, she quickly straightened her clothes, her cheeks flaming as she realized that she wasn’t under any kind of spell. She’d acted on her own freewill.

“Well… that was fun.”

Turning at the sound of his voice, Buffy was surprised to see him avoiding her eyes.

“That’s one thing to call it,” she replied, trying to smile.

Spike cleared his throat, making a move to turn away from her before coming to a decision. Grabbing the back of her neck, he pulled her close, brushing his lips over hers in a tender kiss before stepping away. “ ‘Til next time, love.”

“Wait,” she called after him as he began to walk away. “Who the hell are you?”

Spike turned around with a smile as he backed into the shadows. “You’ll find out soon enough.”




~The End~