Author's Chapter Notes:
I've been struggling with a bad case of writers block for most of this year. I don’t think I’m quite over it, but I’m beyond glad that it let me get this one-shot, sorta sequel out :)

Blame the slight Spander undertones on Tammy, she’s the one who got me thinking about it, lol…

Some Dialogue taken from 'Lover's Walk'

Banner by the lovely edgehead! :)

Reviews and/or constructive criticism are always much appreciated :D

Disclaimer: Don’t own. Didn’t happen.
Buffy poked her head into the living room from her place in the foyer. She glanced around quickly, searching and making eye contact with the person she was looking for.


Placing her finger over her pursed lips in the global sign of 'shh' she waved him over.


Making her way through the dining room and kitchen she stepped out the back door and waited for Xander to follow her lead and step out as well.


"Hey Buffster," Xander greeted her quietly. Stepping outside he looked up towards the night sky. "What's with all the secrecy?"


Buffy stifled a giggle as she pointed behind her at the porch railing... or better said, at the vampire sitting on the railing.


"I need help getting him inside and down to the basement." They both turned to look at the vampire as he leaned back and took another swig from the almost empty bottle in his hand and promptly fell backwards and into the soft grass below with a muffled thump. "Quietly." She added, biting the inside of her cheek to keep from laughing out loud and alerting Giles to their presence.


"Merciful Zeus," the brunette chuckled. "What happened?"


Buffy looked up at him. Smiling proud. "I got him drunk."


~*~


Xander poked his head into the living room from the same place Buffy had earlier, trying not to interrupt Giles and his speech/lesson to the potentials.


Catching Anya and Willow's attention, he smirked and brought his hand up to wave the deck of cards he held. Nodding his head towards the kitchen, he ducked into it grabbing a bottle of JD, that seemed to always be at hand since Willy-Wannabite's move into the Summer's residence, and made his way down to the basement.


~*~


"Right, so, do we need to go through the rules again, or does Willow still remember them?" Anya joked earning a glare from the redhead.


Willow reached into the center of the circle they formed and drew a card.


"Eight," she said as the others followed her lead.


"Three." Anya groaned.


"King," smiled Xander.


"Seven." Buffy pointed at herself and reached back in to pick up another card. "Five." She spoke showing them Spike's card.


"That's not fair." Anya whined looking at her ex fiancée. "You always get a the highest card first draw. I think you cheat."


Xander just smiled and turned towards his lifelong best friend. "Willow," he drawled.


"Sure," smiled the redhead, "pick on the newbie. Again."


"Truth or Dare?"


"Dare." She answered. "No! Truth... no!" she interrupted before Xander could speak. "Dare." She nodded, happy with her choice.


Xander opened and closed his mouth a few times before his eyes lit up as he thought of something.


"I dare you to wear your underwear on your head for the rest of the game." He smiled smugly. Willow looked away and blushed.


"I... I, uh... I can't." She said and hid her face with her hair. Everyone, including the drunk vampire who up until that point had been laying on his cot, happily singing the Buzzcocks best, looked at her confused.


"Why not?" Anya questioned. The witch turned a deeper shade of red as she mumbled her answer. "What?"


"Because... I'm not wearing any." She half questioned, half stated.


Everyone looked at her with shocked expressions laughing only after the bleached vampire snickered and questioned: "Red's not wearing knickers?"


"Your bra?" Xander asked hopefully after the laughter had died down.


~*~


"Dare." The vampire replied and looked at Buffy expectantly, who in turn looked at him, joy dancing in her green eyes.


"I Dare you to sing and dance..."


"That's nothing." Spike interrupted.


"...to I'm A Little Teapot."


"Oh, bloody hell." Spike's eyes widened. He eyed the bottle next to the demon girl before looking up at Buffy and her 'pretty please' pout. He groaned, knowing he was going to do it, no second thoughts.


"This is just great." Xander laughed as Spike stood up and drunkenly wobbled his way to the side, away from every one, and faced them.


'Payback' Buffy thought, smiling as Spike sighed and began singing. A slight slurr to his words.


"I'm a little teapot, shhort and shtout...
"Here is my handle..." Spike placed his hand on his hip,
"Here ish my shpout." he curved his arm and stuck it out.
"When I get all steamed up, hear me sh-shout...
"Just tip me over and pour me out." He leaned to the side in the classic move of the song.


"I'm a clever teapot, yesh it'sh true," he continued singing.
"Here's n 'xample of wot I can do...
"I can change my handle to my shpout," Buffy smiled as he did so.
"Just tip me over and pour me out." Spike finished the song and dance with a repeat of the tipping motion, which landed him on the ground, and to the sound of the other's laughs and applause.


~*~


"Two." Anya grumbled, showing the rest of the people in the circle her card.


"Four." Xander.


"Seven for me, eight for Spike."


"Eisht wot?" Spike asked rolling onto his side, which caused him to fall out of the bed he was once again resting in, before sitting up and leaning against Buffy, placing his head on her shoulder.


"You got eight." Buffy repeated, kissing the top of his head. Spike sat up and looked at her, a confused smile on his face.


"Eisht wot?"


"King!" Exclaimed Willow, cutting off the Slayer's reply. "I got a king!" She beamed, her bra still firmly on her head. "Xander." She looked at him innocently. "Truth or Dare?"


"Give me your worst, Wills. I pick dare." Xander replied, glad to see his best friend cheerful about something as small as a teenager's game. His happy feeling turned into one of fear as Willows eyes gleamed with mischief.


An evil grin to rival any big bad’s appeared on her face as her eyes landed on the vampire at her side, before shifting back to meet Xander's brown eyes.


"I dare you to lick Spike's nipples."


Spike looked away from Buffy at the sound of his name, a smirk on his face.


"Yea, Whelp!" He slurred and lifted up his shirt to reveal his chest. "Lick my niffles."


Buffy covered her mouth with her hand, muffling a laugh at the horrified look on Xander's face.


The three girls watched fascinated as Xander closed his eyes, inhaled deeply, swallowed, and with a look of determination on his face, dropped his hands to the ground before slowly crawling towards the very drunk vampire still holding his shirt up.


Spike could feel the boy's warm breath as it brushed over his skin making the space in his pants tighter as his jeans molded against his growing prick. He licked his lips and his mouth parted as he took shallow unneeded breaths. He felt his nipples stiffen in anticipation of feeling the whelp's hot, wet tongue against his skin.


'He's actually going to do it." Buffy, Anya, and Willow thought as Xander opened his mouth and brought it closer to the vampire's skin.


Spike could hear the fast pulsations of the hearts of the four living beings in the room with him, and although the boy's heart was beating with nervousness and fear, the unmistakable aroma reaching his nose let him know that the witch, the ex-demon, and the slayer, weren't opposed to a bit of boy on boy action. 'At least,' the vampire thought, 'I'm not the only one turned--'


His thoughts were interrupted by the "Oh, dear lord" and the unmistakable sound of Giles cleaning his glasses from the bottom of the stairs.


~*~


If he wasn't entirely disturbed by the sight that had greeted him as he walked down the basement stairs in search for Buffy and the others, Giles would of been rolling in laughter. Xander rushed away from Spike so quickly he bumped into the table, which in turn made a small radio fall onto his head before making the rest of it's way down to his lap. His three girls, all almost like daughters, turned to look at him with wide eyes, as if they had been caught doing something naughty, which he supposed they had. And if vampires could blush, he was sure Spike would be doing an impression of a cherry tomato at the time.


Buffy sat, mouth agape, as she searched her fuddled mind for an explanation to offer her watcher.


"Giles--" she started only to be caught off by the Englishman’s hand as he raised it to stop her explanation.


"I don't want to know." He said turning and fleeing up the stairs. "Where did I go wrong?" He asked no one in particular, closing the door soundly behind him.


~*~


"Well that was a hoot." Xander said after a long moment of silence, bringing everyone out of their haze. "I guess this signifies game over?" He asked the rhetoric question as he stood up and made his way up the stairs.


"Xander, wait up." Anya called after him, following behind. "Where you really gonna lick Spike's nipples?"


"Anya!" They heard him yell, horrified, before their voices were drowned out by the girly laughter of the potentials.


Willow looked back towards the two remaining figures. "Guess I should go, too," she smiled shyly. Taking the bra off her head she stood up leaving the vampire and slayer alone.


~*~


"C'mon bleach boy." Buffy said standing up and offering her hand to Spike. "Lets get up off the ground."


"Oi, my head." Spike groaned as he let Buffy pull him up. "I think I'm sobering up."


"How can that be?" The Slayer asked sincerely puzzled. "You drank like six bottles of whiskey all by your lonesome."


"Vampire constitution, I suppose. That and, Giles' dear lord."


Buffy giggled and stepped closer to him. "Good." She smiled softly and looked up at him. At Spike's confused expression she clarified. "'Cause then you won't be too drunk to not remember I did this." Closing her eyes she pressed her lips softly to his in a gentle kiss.


"I'll admit it," she said pulling away from him. "This started off as revenge for getting me drunk last time," she smiled at the memory, "but," she sighed. "I've never had as much fun with anybody, even just hanging out with my friends, as I do when you're around. Things have been... stressed lately, what with the First Evil, and training the potentials, and work... and all that stuff, but... you make it interesting," she leaned up, her lips a hairsbreadth away. "You make it worthwhile." She whispered, wrapping her arms around Spike's neck, and bringing him down for a passion filled kiss.



Fini