Strobe lights circled the room, creating an inner circle deep inside the dance club. Smoke traveled along the floor, making a heavy curtain for some. The lights twitched to the beat of the music, intensifying feelings and actions. The dancer on the stage moved her hips, teasing the patrons with her scantily clad body. The blue lights retracted into red, bringing the mood of the room up a notch. Buffy poured another shot, filling Faith’s tray with the shot glasses. The raven-haired beauty pursed her lips and wiggled her hips. “Man, just once I want to be part of the action.” Her hand traveled from her neck down to her breasts and on to the top of her hip. “You know, B. Sometimes I wonder if it is worth working here? With all the look but don’t touch.” Buffy watched as her friend sauntered away in her low-rise jeans and tight tank top. She was such a tease!

Buffy shook her head free of lust. It was hard working in the private sex club, but the rewards were so worth it. The pay was increased when their boss moved the two girls from the main club into the ‘Inner Sanctum.’ An added bonus was Buffy only had to work the weekends and had the weeknights free. Buffy smiled wide as another waitress came up to the bar and ordered more drinks. Buffy really didn’t have an opportunity to look around at the couples copulating around her; she was too busy letting the alcohol flow. Buffy didn’t think that a private club room would be a go in a town like Sunnydale, California, but these people proved her wrong. The prestige of being allowed into the private room plus the erotic sensations around them, gave the customers what they wanted. Buffy pushed her long, honey blond hair out of her face and over her shoulder as she set up the drinks that were ordered. Kamikaze, Bartender’s Blow Job, Flaming Jesus. She set them up without thinking. The beat of the music changed again and Buffy let the thumping of her heart match it. The primal beat of the base went through her body and straight to her libido. She filled the waitress’ tray up again and sent her off into the erotic zone of the lounging area.

Buffy turned around, setting some liquor bottles back in their places, to see a flash of white. She smiled inwardly. Spike. She could feel him as he got closer to the bar; wading though gyrating couples and groups. The game that they’ve been playing over the past couple months has been getting old, but she still wanted to play. She straightened her back and turned around to face him. Her ten thousand watt smile assaulted him, making him hesitate a moment before he continued to stalk closer to her. She turned around once more, stacking bottles in their holders. “Hello, pet.” She could feel the vibrations of his vocal cords through her body. He came up behind the bar and practically on top of her. His hands leaned on the back of the bar, trapping her body where is stood. He buried his nose in her curled hair, inhaling her scent. “You smell absolutely ravishing tonight.” Buffy quickly looked around to see if anyone was paying attention to them.

Buffy wiggled her jean-covered ass into his groin, causing him to groan. “You’re late, lover.” She started using the term recently, knowing it was teasing him beyond reproach. Things have heated up recently between them, causing her to become more open with her flirtations.

She felt his lips twitch into a smile and felt the light touches of his lips on her neck under her hair. She wondered how he always seemed to do that, breakthrough her defenses, making her shiver with anticipation. “Tsk, didn’t anyone ever teach you that no one tells the boss that he’s late?” The heat between them crackled, increasing their desire ten fold. His English accent drove desirous spikes through her.

“Guess I was absent that day.” She countered, barely able to talk as his hand ran up her arm and onto her stomach, cupping her flat belly and bringing her into contact with him.

“Guess you need some ‘special’ lessons then, yeah?” Spike’s other hand let go of the bar and traveled up her thigh, burning her skin under the fabric. His lips traveled closer to her ear, whispering, “How about you come back to my office with me and I can teach you your lesson properly.” Buffy shivered with lust. They’ve been playing this game for months now. The desire now flowed equally between the two, leaving the other heightened with anticipation of more.

“Hey, B, Boss-man, hope I’m not interrupting anything.” Buffy turned around, facing the club and Faith.

“Faith!” Buffy voice sounded strained as she stepped away from Spike. He still faced the back bar, Buffy noticed his jaw clenched and cheek twitching. She shook off her lustful thoughts and sauntered over to Faith. “What can I get you?”

Faith ordered the drinks and watched Spike breath. His hands found their way back to the bar, bracing him up in his stance against the bar. He faced Faith finally with narrowed eyes, “How’s business tonight?”

“Bumping and grinding like always.” She quipped, adding a wiggle of her hips for emphasis. She winked at Buffy and grabbed the tray, heading off to serve them up.

Buffy faced the club away from Spike, trying to calm down her own libido. She idly watched as more club dancers got on stage to encourage the guests. She couldn’t believe he almost got her again and she let him, right out in the open! She grabbed a few bottles and moved them to the back of the bar. She busied herself with tidying up, refusing to look at Spike. He watched her with lust in his eyes and love in his heart. She was truly a magnificent creature in his eyes.

~*~*~

He first met her on his doorstep at nineteen, begging for a job. With her petite figure, long blonde hair, and pouting lips Spike couldn’t refuse. She started as a dishwasher, working hard through the dinner rush washing dishes and at night to keep the glasses moving through. She captured his heart that first night. Unable to socialize because of her family situation and their age difference, she refused to go out with him. He wasn’t put off, though, every night he would make a point to talk to her.

Within six months she moved up to managing the clean up staff. Six months after that, he offered to send her to bartending school on her off nights. With a sister to support and no other income coming in, Spike wanted to help her as much as he could. He watched the inexperienced nineteen year-old turn into a twenty year-old and soon into a twenty-one year-old. Every year, every month, every weekend, every day, every hour he watch her move into full fledged adulthood. She excelled at learning and started to work the bar. He saw his profit increase by a third the week she started to bartend. A gorgeous woman behind the bar made the patrons drink more. Drinking more lowered their inhibitions and ordered more.

He watched every night, as the customers would come on to her, offering her numbers and money, just for a crumb from her. He watched her turn down each and every man, shaking her head lightly and then looking in his direction. It took all he had in his 33 year old body not to claim her in front of everyone. Every night it got harder for him. The nights where an especially drunk guy would come on to Buffy, were particularly difficult. Luckily, Faith intervened shortly after she was hired as a waitress, leaving the customer with sore genitalia and a new outlook on bartenders. Spike gave Faith a raise the next day.

When he renovated the club to add the “Inner Sanctum,” he offered Buffy the bartending position. Only open on Friday and Saturday nights, it gave Buffy an increased paycheck with less working hours. She could spend more time with her sister with the same pay. The only thing she had to deal was the erotic patronage and ambiance. Being an invitation only room, for V.I.P.s or special people, he didn’t have to worry about every man coming onto Buffy. Spike explained the concept to Buffy first, afraid that she would run away and out of his life forever. She happily listened, too, and agreed to be the bartender in the ‘special room’. She asked if Faith could be a waitress in there.

The first night, Spike spent the whole night in the “Inner Sanctum” going out of his way to pour liquor quicker and longer. Wanting his idea to be a success, he paid attention to the lounging area. He gave those who wanted some alone time, privacy and those who wanted to revel harder, a party. Spike never saw the man crazed on ecstasy approach the bar. He never saw him slip behind the bar and come up behind Buffy. He only heard the shouts and saw her eyes.

Wide with fright, her green eyes bored into his soul, leaving jagged edges. The psychotic man grabbed Buffy from behind, holding a jagged edge of a broken bottle to her throat, cutting two holes near her jugular. Spike was frozen with fear, not his own, but with hers. He swore he could see her blood pumping through her veins, hurtling her towards her death. Everything stopped for Spike the music, the lights, and the couples having sex on the dance floor. He stepped forward wanting to save her, cursing himself for introducing her to this life. He weeded himself through the crowds gathering, watching him pin her to his dirty body, threatening her life. He stepped through and behind the bar, approaching them from the side. Unfortunately, the assailant had seen Spike approach and whipped them around to confront him. Buffy screamed out, the jagged glass biting into her flesh. He watched the blood start to poor down her neck, staining her white top. Spike spoke, words of no consequence, just to keep her alive. He watched her eyes as he formed useless words; spoke sounds of no meaning. He implored the man to let Buffy go, to not kill her. He steadied his eyes on her, trying to soothe her frightened form.

At the right moment, he ran forward to catch Buffy’s falling body as Faith grabbed the man, twisting his arm away from Buffy. Silently, Spike picked the fallen girl up from the floor and ran into his inner sanctum, closing the door to his office. He didn’t both to look back at Faith beating the tar out of the addict or the initial police arrival; he was too busy. He held her in his arms for hours, letting her cry out her pain. Police officers arrived and took reports, only once asking to talk to Buffy alone. When the rookie officer suggested that Spike should leave, he felt her arms tighten around his neck, burrowing her face deeper into his shoulder, tears renewed. Faith came in later, taking over the holding of Buffy’s still trembling form.

In the early hours of the morning, Spike was still at Buffy’s side. Walking her to her front door. He took the keys from her shaky fingers and unlocked the front door. He helped her over to the couch, holding her as tears still flowed down her cheeks. It was the start, Spike realized.

Months later, Spike still made a point to take her home each night, half the time spending the night on the couch only to wake up to Dawn, Buffy’s hyper sister bouncing next to him as she watched Ren and Stimpy. For minutes, he would watch the younger Summers woman. She had chestnut hair that hung long like Buffy’s, framing her face with loose curls. Spike wondered how Buffy managed working nights and then taking care of her pre-teen sister during the day. Their mother died shortly after Buffy turned nineteen, leaving the two to rely on each other.

No romantic dates, no profound words past either of their lips, just a genuine comfort with each other during this time. Spike felt his heart expanding every night when Buffy would invite him in after he brought her home. Every night Buffy felt herself falling deeper into the depths of love and lust. Soft kisses over hot cocoa illuminated by the kitchen light stayed with Spike for days on end. Buffy’s heart would beat a bit faster and her temperature rise when he walked into the room. Slight touches turned into caresses during the working hours. Nudges turned to grinds between them. Throughout the months, the two had become inseparable and noticeably so. Faith was the first to speak up the difference of their relationship, she pulled Buffy aside one night before they opened. “Yo, B, what’s going on with the beefcake boss?”

Buffy turned to look at her friend, wide frightened eyes blinked once,, then twice, “What? Who? Nothing!” Buffy sputtered out.

“So you wouldn’t mind if I hop on the horse they call Spike and give him a ride?” Faith thrust her hips at the bar, showing Buffy exactly what kind of ride she wanted.

“Faith!” Buffy couldn’t believe her friend would do anything like that.

“Uh huh, tell me again, what’s going on with the beefcake?”

“Nothing, really. He just makes sure I get home OK. He just feels guilty because that guy tried to slit my throat open. We’re friends now. No big!”

“Uh huh, pull my other one, B. Seriously, that beefcake has eyes for only one person, you. Everyone knows it. I heard that ever since the first day you started, his eyes have been on you. Never, ever, does he ‘partake’ in the wonders of loving that he has created here, not once. Never called a phone number stuffed down his well-endowed pants or lick the tits shoved in his face. Now, suddenly you seem to be giving him the same looks. So what gives?”

Buffy blushed and turned away, “Flirting, that’s it.”

Faith narrowed her eyes, “Uh huh, flirting.”

“And smooching.”

“And smooching?”

“Definitely smooching.” Buffy smiled, catching Spike’s eye.

“And?”

“What? Nothing else. I swear!”

“Uh huh.” Faith turned around and watched Spike through hooded eyes.

“I swear, please believe me!”

“I hear you, B. Just don’t get hurt!” Faith walked off, still watching Spike move through the club.

Spike watched as Faith talked to Buffy, causing her to blush and look at him. He could guess what Faith was saying and he was scared. He’d been working with Buffy for over four years now and things were finally were turning around. Her skitterish glances were now longer and more intense; her kisses were deeper, her touches longer. Spike was scarred that Faith calling her out on it, and that it could send Buffy cruising back into her hard shell. Spike made his way over to Buffy who was doing the bar inventory before the club opened. “Every thing alright, love?”

Buffy jumped when she heard his deep voice directly behind her. “Yeah, everything’s great, why wouldn’t it be?” He voice held too much enthusiasm, too much pep.

“What did Faith want?” He aligned his body parallel to hers, only a few inches separating them.

“Nothing.” Buffy shook her head and continued to count bottles.

“Try again, love.” Spike brought his hand up to rest on her shoulder.

He felt her sigh, “She knows, Spike.”

“Knows what?” Just a swift caress of her skin sent heat through his body.

“About us.”

“What about us?” His body moved forward, squeezing the air between them into nothing.

“You know.” She whispered her head swiveled so she could see him.

“Why don’t you tell me?” Spike brought his groin forward to rub against her ass.

“Spike…” she breathed his name. “I can’t.”

Spike looked around, no one was paying attention to them behind the bar. “Let’s go into my office.”

“No,” Buffy pulled her back straight.

“Buffy, please, love. We need to talk.”

“We can talk our here.” She looked around, noticing the waiters and waitresses as they helped tidy the lounge area. The D.J. was in his box, setting up the erotic beats for tonight.

“What is this?” Spike stepped back, leaning his hip against the back of the bar. His arms folded together around his chest and Buffy could barely stand it. The man oozed sex with every move he made. She tried to ignore her attraction.

“What is what?”

“This! Us! You and me!” Spike motioned between them. When Buffy didn’t answer and kept working, he sighed. Just as he thought, Faith pushed her and now she was running. “Fine, whatever.” She pushed off from the back of the bar, already halfway to his office.

“Time.” He barely heard her whisper, but hesitated anyway. “Just some time, Spike. I need it.”

Changing directions, Spike strode towards her, “Is that what you want?” His low voice turned into a harsh whisper. Their noses almost touching as he gazed down at her.

“I’m not good at this Spike, just give me some time.” She whispered, Spike caught bother eyes with his, burning flames of desire licking at each other.

“I can’t wait forever.”

“You don’t have to.”

“When?”

“Tonight?”

“See you then.” Spike walked away, too tempted to kiss her in front of everyone.

Their discussion didn’t happen that night. Near to closing time, one of Faith’s customers got a bit over zealous, groping her. Spike stepped as soon as he saw the argument. “I’m not a pimp, you know,” he said to Buffy later that night.

“I know,” she answered, pressing ice wrapped in a towel against his nose. She stopped the bleeding, but it was still swollen.

“All I wanted was a special club, one that could cater to those that wanted a hotter scene in good old Sunnyhell and what do I get for it? A broken nose! I thought being a private room, we wouldn’t get the wankers. First you get attacked and then Faith.” Spike couldn’t believe that he was punched because he told the guy to leave.

Buffy adjusted the makeshift ice pack again. “It not your fault, Spike.”

“Bloody, pillocks. Like there aren’t enough willing woman that are around here, they have to pick on mine!” His voice growled through the office.

“I know.” Buffy smiled as she started to put away the first aid kit. Their talk never happened that night.

~*~*~
Back to the present….

Buffy turned around to face Spike after Faith’s interruption. She knew that they were moving in some direction, she just wasn’t sure what that direction was. She smiled shyly, hoping to convey her feelings for him. Instead of backing off like he normally does, Spike pushed off from the back of the bar towards her, bringing their bodies dangerously close in plain view of everyone. “I want you.” He whispered. Buffy couldn’t believe he was being so forward.

“Spike…” She looked at him, his eyes almost black with lust.

He brought his finger to her lips, stilling their movement. “Shh, love. It’s going to keep, it always does.” Almost without her noticing, Spike’s finger was replaced by his lips; hard and demanding, he seared her mouth with his, building the inferno between them. The kiss was nothing like the ones they have shared before. This spoke volumes of the amount of possession Spike felt towards her and the desperation of need that poured out of him. He gathered her body up, squeezing her tight, lifting her off the floor. Buffy squeaked, unable to stop him from bruising her, marking her lips as his in front of everyone. Her arms were pinned between them, crushed by the fierce hug he assaulted her with. Just as sudden as the kiss started, it ended, leaving Buffy panting, watching his dark form retreat.

Buffy couldn’t stop thinking about the kiss. In a daze, she filled orders, idly chatted with Faith and other coworkers, and finished up her shift. Breaking free, she walked out the door, unable to face Spike with her tormenting emotions. She walked home and into her empty house. Dawn was away at a friend’s house. She walked up the stairs; unable to keep her eyes open any longer. Buffy flopped back on her bed, unconscious of anything other than sleep.

Deep in her dreams of cuddling and sweet kisses intermixed with passion, Buffy woke up. Heavy with sleep, she bolted upright in her bed, hearing a strange noise outside her window. Her shirt clung to her bosom with perspiration. The warm Southern California night crawled through her window, covering her like a blanket. She heard a scrapping sound outside her window and she narrowed her eyes, squinting into the night. She saw a flash of color outside her windowsill and she gasped. Scooting forward, she dropped her bare legs to the floor, crawling towards the window. She peered out into the black night, squinting when she saw it. Saw him.

Balancing on a tree limb, Spike struggled to reach the awning roof, straining with his feet to make connection with the house outside Buffy’s room. If Buffy wasn’t in such a foul mood, she would have laughed. It was quite funny to see Spike balance the upper part of his body on the old tree and his legs dangling towards the house. His colorful curses got louder the longer he scuffled with the tree. His duster twisted underneath him, making it difficult for Spike to move. She lifted up her window, scaring Spike. “Bloody hell, Summers!” He gasped when he saw her face pop out of the window.

“Spike, what are you doing here?” She leaned out, arms braced on the sill, scowling at him.

“You left before I could give you a ride.” He answered, still struggling to get onto the roof.

“Uh huh. After your little show. Thanks, by the way. Faith would not leave me alone. She wanted me to ‘define’ what was going between us.”

“And?”

“And, nothing, Spike. We haven’t even defined it yet.” She threw her hands up in the air. “Hell, the kiss tonight was the most passionate one we’ve shared.”

“A little help here, pet.” Spike slid off the tree, grabbing on to Buffy’s hands when he made contact with the roof.

“I’m not saying our previous kisses weren’t nice, but they were so sweet and controlled.” She continued as if she didn’t help him. Spike grabbed onto the windowsill, bringing the rest of his body closer to the house. Buffy backed up into her room, allowing Spike to climb through her window. “They were nice. Really nice. But you just hit me with all the passion today and then walk away. What was with that?” Spike stepped into her room, finally off the roof and started to stalk her. She watched his duster plop on the floor, and his lean form coming towards her. Buffy backed up, feeling her legs brushing her bed. “Spike…” Her words sounded so erotic under the moonlight.

“Buffy…” His body dwarfed her, causing her to shiver. “Pet, I lov…” She didn’t allow him to finish his sentence. She already knew what he was going to say. She braced herself against the bed and flung herself forward, grabbing onto his neck and sealed his lips with hers. She rubbed her sleepy self into him, breaking his concentration. His arms instantly banded around her, holding her impossibly closer. She felt the passion rise from him, increasing the pressure on her mouth. His tongue plunged into hers, invading her mouth like a cobra. She felt like choking, his tongue was almost invading her throat, but all she could do was kiss back. Breaking away from him, she inhaled much needed air, only to be assaulted by him this time. The fire between them threatened to burn down not only her bedroom, but also the house. She felt his hands on her shirt and then stray under it, the fiery heat of her skin touched by his cool fingers. She felt the bed give way to her body pressing up on her back, as she felt his body press down covering her. Her arms wound around him of their own volition, holding him closer.

Breaking away again, Buffy lifted her head off the bed. Spike immediately took the opportunity to kiss her jaw and neck. Squirming and moaning, Buffy threw her head back on the bed, reveling in the sensations that Spike was giving her. She felt his blunt teeth nip along her neck and licking to soothe her abraded skin. His fingers traveled along her ribs, tickling her up to her bra. She felt his fingers move under her bra in search of the clasp, only to come together. Spike lifted his head, looking questioningly into her eyes. She drew her hands between them and flicked the front clasp under her shirt. Spike drew his eyes away from hers to watch her nimble fingers to undo her bra. Visibly swallowing, Spike braced himself on one arm and brought his other to her breast. He covered the lace nipple and closed his eyes. Buffy shuddered; it had been so long since anyone had been this close to her, touched her like this.

Breaking the mood, Buffy brought her hands to the hem of her shirt. She inched it up further, revealing her creamy skin. Spike inhaled, afraid to move, yet also compelled to. She shimmied out of the shirt, leaving her breasts open for his gaze. He moved one cup, inhaling the heated air between them as her nipple came into view. “Beautiful.” She felt his warm mouth on her skin, licking and sucking at her breast. She felt his body slump forward, allowing his other hand to touch her other breast. She ran her hands into his hair, breaking the gel shell and allowing his natural curls to form. He moaned as his teeth bit down on her areola, leaving a slight imprint on the nipple. He bathed it with his tongue, soothing her skin. Spike moved to the dip between her breasts, inhaling her scent between the valley, only to continue to journey to the other mound. He proceeded to show it as much attention as he did the other by licking, kissing, sucking, and biting on her soft skin. Buffy’s breath came out sharply, struggling to maintain control.

Spike moved his fingers down her ribs, tickling her belly as it made its journey. Buffy’s head thrashed to and fro, bringing her brain to a stop as she just let herself feel. Spike’s fingers found the top of her jeans, unbuttoning them. Buffy’s fingers dug into his scalp when she felt his hand slip in and under her panties, touching her finally. Spike moved his head again, resting it between her breasts as his hand found her heat. He inhaled deeply, enjoying these precious first moments between them. Spike kissed her breastbone chastely, moving back up to her neck. He licked his way up her jaw, tasting her essence. Buffy moaned, bucking her hips into his fingers. She clutched at the short hairs of his neck, enticing his head to move faster. Still clothed, Spike ground his erection into her leg, distracting her as his fingers touched her clitoris. He felt her body stiffen suddenly, tensing at his fingers and as a low moan ripped itself from her lips, breaking the silence of the night. He felt a rush of warm liquid climb up his fingers, as her internal muscles clamped down hard against his fingers; he realized that she just had an orgasm. He looked at her with her eyes closed, mouth slightly open, and the harsh pants escaping from her lips. She was the most beautiful woman in the world at that moment. He rubbed his fingers against her, prolonging her orgasm, enjoying the look of ecstasy on her face. She looked so relaxed and happy.

Buffy felt like she was floating in the air. Slowly, she felt Spike lying next to her, his weight pressing her into her mattress and his hand slowly touching her. She moved her head to look at him. She smiled into his blue eyes, still feeling the post coital bliss. “Mmmm, Spike, that was…”

“Effulgent?” Spike buried his nose in her neck, tickling her over sensitive skin with his breath.

Buffy smiled and giggled like a schoolgirl. “What does that mean?”

Spike kissed her collarbone, “Mmm, effulgent?” He felt her nod. “Something along the lines of luminous, glowing, shining brilliantly.”

Buffy moved slightly, bringing Spike to rest fully on top of her. “Yeah, that sounds about right. Effulgent. I learn something new everyday.” Spike kissed her again, letting his mouth linger on her heated skin. “Mmm, that feels good.”

“Mmm, taste so good, love.” Spike’s hands gripped her waist, burning their imprint on to her skin. He licked under her ear, causing her to giggle.

“Too many clothes,” she whined. Spike looked into her eyes, loving the feeling of being this close for so long.

“Guess I can fix that,” his hand moved down her hip to her thigh, meeting with the soft fabric of her jeans. He hooked his fingers into the belt loops, drawing her jeans off slowly. He looked up at her when her jeans fell silently to the ground. “Mmm, perfect.” His other hand fiddled with the peach lace of her panties. “I didn’t imagine these.” Buffy felt like she was melting all over, his voice was deep with lust and desire, leaving it almost rasping. “Pictured a red thong.” Spike settled his body next to hers, looking at her clad in only her lacy underwear. “Guess all those years watching you, lusting after you, gave me some pretty vivid fantasies.

Buffy looked at Spike, her fingers fiddling with the hem of his t-shirt sleeves. “Like what?”

Spike smiled predatorily, “Mmm, when you were working in the kitchen. It all started back then, you know.” Buffy felt Spike’s erection pressed against her hip. It seemed to grow even harder as he recalled his fantasies. “The dishes stacked up during the night and you had to stay late.” His fingers ghosted from her shoulder down to her hip, barely touching her. “It was just you and met left.” His fingers settled against her hip, playing with the peach lace. “I was helping so we could go home. And, I got all wet.”

“Guess you better take your shirt off, then,” She continued, seeing where his fantasy was heading.

“Exactly.” He smiled and moved to allow her to bring his t-shirt up his arms and off. He rested back down on her soft comforter. “You laughed at me, said I looked like a drowned rat and I got you wet.”

“Mmm,” Buffy stretched, enjoying the feeling of his soft-spoken words against her skin.

“So then, I convinced you to put our shirts in the dryer in the back. You were self conscious of just being in a bra, so I gave you one of the chef’s clean smocks to wear.” Buffy shivered feeling his fingers play against her hip. “I didn’t see much except red. We went back to cleaning while waiting for our clothes to dry.”

“What were you wearing?”

“Hmm?” Spike smiled and dipped his head to kiss her cheek and whisper, “Just my jeans.” Buffy felt the pull of desire against her and sighed. Spike continued, “Anyway, we finished cleaning, but our clothes were still wet. So, I convinced you to play a couple hands of poker with me.”

“I don’t know how to play poker,” she admitted quietly.

“I know, I was teaching you… strip poker.”

“And of course, you cheated.”

“Of course, I had to see your pretty red bra.” He countered. “So, I won and you took off your shoes and socks… then, you decided the smock was big enough and you took off your jeans.” Buffy’s hand moved to the top of his jeans, fiddling with the belt loop. “Hey, stop that or we won’t get to the meat of my story.” She withdrew her hand, bringing it to his chest, exploring his muscles. “So anyway, there you were, clad in the smock and teasing me with glimpses of red. Did you know red is my favorite color?”

“Now, I do.”

“I won the next hand and you took off your panties. Red thong.” He paused a moment to inhale. “Threw them right at me, you minx. Wet to the core they were and smelled so decadent.” Buffy shifted, her own arousal getting the best of her. “I lost it, I mean the next hand, that is and it went straight to my pants.” Spike took her hand and brought it back down to his own. He closed his eyes, hearing and feeling the slow unzip of the zipper. Her hand snuck in, feeling the coarse curls and the soft satin of his skin.

“Commando?”

“You were surprised.” He gasped when her hand finally found his long shaft, caressing it. “You smiled at me, yeah like that.” He couldn’t help but notice the seductive smile she was sporting. Spike kicked his boots and socks off quickly and wiggled out of his jeans. Buffy watched as the moonlight bounced off his head as he struggled. He lay back down next to Buffy, touching her almost naked body with his. “That’s better. So where was I?” Buffy found his erection again, touching the smooth shaft. Without being able to see it properly, she followed the veins of it to the tip and then back down. She took time at the tip to round the head, picking up his salty essence. She brought her finger to her lips, darting her tongue out to lick it up. “Oh, Buffy…” Spike moaned while he watched her.

He rolled over on top of her, bringing his lips to hers. Starting with gentle kisses, Spike started making love to her. His right hand found her breast again, massaging it in his hand while his left buried itself in her hair. Her hands scratched down his back, bringing him closer to her. She lifted her legs, letting her knees fall apart, allowing him to be cradled between them. His cock searched for her warm entrance unconsciously. Spike felt her moist warmth encase him and he pulled back. “Oh, God!” Gritting his teeth, he looked down at Buffy. She was resting on her elbows, looking curiously at him. “Condom, pet.” He looked around for his jeans. Finally finding them, he grabbed his wallet and looked inside. Bringing out a very rumpled looking package, his face fell. “Guess it’s been in here too long. Bollocks!”

“Shhh,” Buffy petted the side of his head and reached over to her nightstand. She searched with one hand, finding the tiny packages. When he looked at her, almost hurt, she shrugged, “Have to be a good role model to Dawn. A couple weeks ago she asked if I was on the pill. Next day, I brought these home.”

Grunting, Spike grabbed the offending package from her fingertips, ripping it open and sliding it on as fast as he could. Stealing a moment to breathe, he looked at Buffy. Her eyes were wide with trust. He bent down, kissing her thoroughly. He settled back into the valley between her legs, this time finding the source of her heat easily. He slid in deeply, resting when he was totally in. His mouth found hers, engulfing her while his hips twitched. Buffy’s legs came to rest along his hip, encouraging his to move. Slowly he withdrew, dragging the searing sensations out. Buffy felt him plunge back, deeper than before and then back out. Her hands found his shoulders, holding on to him as he drove them closer to ecstasy. She felt his hand reach down, touching her clit to drive her closer. One, two more thrusts and flicks of his fingers drove her over, careening down the precipice. Spike growled deep, emptying himself into the condom.

Minutes later, Spike was still inside and on top of Buffy, reveling in the sensations of being in her bed, inside her. Buffy still held on to his neck, arms wrapped tightly around him, refusing to let go. He felt her sigh into sleep, comfortable with him, trusting him. As fast and swiftly as he could, Spike extricated himself from her arms, crawling over the bed to the floor. He looked back at Buffy, her bra still hooked on one arm and nothing else on. He smiled at the blissful smiled she had on her face, so content. Feeling his way down the hallway he found the bathroom and took care of the condom. While washing his hands, he looked into the mirror and barely recognized the man in the mirror. Gone was the naive man he once was, but that was all right with him. He looked around at the decidedly girlish bathroom and realized he wouldn’t change anything in his life because everything that happened led him to be right there.

He sauntered back into Buffy’s room, she was still above the comforter, but curled up. Smiling, he sauntered over to the bed and tugged the comforter from underneath her. He climbed in behind her, spooning against her back and covered them. He looked out of the window, noticing that night was turning into day. The dawn of the new day and a new life was upon him.

~*~*~

Buffy woke a few hours later, pleasantly sore and sated. She felt Spike’s arm banded around her, pushing on her bladder. She carefully slipped out of his grasp and scooted over to the end of the bed. Right before she was about to stand up, Spike’s hands grabbed her waist, brining her back to him, “Going somewhere, pet?” His sleepy voice was even sexier than his moonlight seductive voice.

“Bathroom!” She squeaked, a bit uncomfortable with her nakedness and the open window. “You didn’t even close the curtains?”

“Had other things on my mind.” His nose buried itself in her hair, inhaling her scent.

“Spike, let go.” When he didn’t let her go, almost yelling, she added, “Not kidding here!”

He let go, smirking because he knew where he was pushing. He watched her naked butt toddle to the bathroom. Lying back amongst the pillows, Spike rested his head on his hands. Buffy walked back into the room in her bathrobe, to see Spike lying on the bed that way, so comfortable in his own nakedness. “Spike, don’t you want to get dressed.”

“Why?”

“Why? Because… Dawn will be home soon.” Buffy nodded, “Besides, the window is like wide open.” She walked around the bed to motion to the open window.

“Didn’t bother you last night,” He curled his tongue behind his teeth, teasing and taunting Buffy.

“And it was so dark, no one could see in!” She insisted. When she got close to the bed, Spike shot out and grabber her waist, twisting his body back down to the bed, bringing her weight on top of him. Instantly, his mouth was on hers, silencing her protests. She wiggled and squirmed on top of him, a token protest at most.

When he felt he had her full submission, Spike lifted his head away, “So, I told you mine, going to tell me yours?”

“Wha?” Buffy opened her eyes, looking into his deep blue eyes.

“Fantasy, love,” Spike kissed the side of her neck, arranging himself against the headboard to hold her into his arms. “You can’t tell me after last night you haven’t been having naughty thoughts about me.”

“Ego much?” She giggled when Spike pinched her stomach lightly.

“Bloody hope so, with my nice tight body I have here.” He buried his nose into her hair, inhaling the scent of sleep from it.

“Evil man!” she grumbled. Spike increased his hold, squeezing Buffy a bit, “OK, OK…. Yes, I’ve had certain… thoughts about you…”

“Really, pray tell, love.” Spike sat back; ready to here a little story.

“OK, you know that movie… with Tom Cruise?” Buffy started slowly.

“Cocktail?” Spike smirked, he should have known a Tom Cruise fan.

“Yeah, the one where he’s a bartender.” Buffy shuddered when Spike’s fingers glided up her arm. “Anyway, you’re shirtless and trying to spin the bottles all cool like.”

“Trying, pet? I’d be succeeding.” He shifted her so she was lying more on top of him and could feel his erection.

“Do you want to hear this or not?” She giggled, his erection popping up between her legs.

“Oh, bloody hell!” Spike stopped seeking her core and settled down.

“So, there you were, spinning bottles and getting frustrated. And you looked so cute with your rippling muscles and little bow tie.”

“Bow tie? You’re making me into a pansy?” Spike asked.

“Don’t get shirty!” Buffy almost giggled when she looked at Spike, “Yes, a bow tie! My fantasy, my wardrobe. I didn’t say anything about your red thong underwear, did I?”

“Fine,” he growled.

“You know, I don’t think I want to tell you this anymore.” Buffy sat up before Spike registered what she meant. He lunged, trying to grab her back to the bed, but missed when they heard the front door slam.

“Buffy!!!” They heard Dawn’s voice scream.

“Opps, I guess Dawn’s home!” Buffy retied her rob around her and opened her bedroom door.

~*~*~*~

That night Spike was sitting at his desk in the outer club. Families and older couples mingled about, eating dinner and watching sports on the televisions above the bar. He couldn’t be less excited. Not only did Dawn interrupt the morning after shag-fest, but she also monopolized Buffy by insisting going shopping for a fancy dress. She didn’t even seem surprised to see Spike walk out of Buffy’s bedroom shirtless and seeking the bathroom.

He played with a pen, irritatingly clicking it. He sighed, Buffy had ushered him out without a goodbye kiss. Only a smile and a caress of her hand. Spike sat back, drumming his fingers on the piles of paperwork on his desk. Frustrated, he growled at no one. He was getting nowhere fast. Rolling his shoulders, Spike stopped obsessing over Buffy and turned his attention on last nights’ receipts.

~*~*~
He watched her from above, the balcony, usually closed off, even to the most important guests. He studied the flip of her hair, the curve of her smile, the twinkle of her eye. Spike sighed. Tonight was bloody crazy and he had yet been able to corner her. She ran in three minutes before her shift, running late from an all day shopping spree and he got suckered into a meeting with the mayor. Spike rubbed his hands over his face, squeezing his eyes shut, and exhaled. This wasn’t the way it was supposed to be. She was supposed to jump in his arms, announce to the whole club that she was now his and they would go into his office and shag. He fiddled with his unlit cigarette, feeling comfort by just holding it. He looked back down at her; she was a shining sun in the middle of the dark night.

He never made it down to the bar, his foul mood keeping him in the shadows. She found him after closing time, sucking on a lollipop in his office. “You know that those give you cavities?” She leaned against his office door, arms crossed and smiling. He grunted in her direction, refusing to look at her. Her smiled faltered, “What’s wrong?” She came around his desk, perching on a clear spot on his desk.

“Nothing, ready?” He stood up, grabbing his black duster from the back of his chair.

“Spike,” She gently rested her hand on his arm and looked in his eyes, “I know something is wrong, you didn’t even come to the bar tonight to flirt.”

“What, you want to shag, right here on my desk?” Spike’s body lurched forward, causing Buffy to almost fall of the desk

“Spike? Are you drunk?” She gasped, feeling sharp objects in her back. She pushed on his chest, effectively stopping his downward assent.

“Bloody don’t matter. Own a bar, don’t I?” He stood up, looking a bit unbalanced. He ran his hand through his hair, a sure sign of frustration.

“OK, Spike, I’ll bite. What is your problem?” She looked at him, pacing in front of her. Sex and sin all rolled up in one package, she shifted, her panties becoming uncomfortably wet.

“What’s wrong? Bloody bint asked what’s wrong.” Buffy tried to follow his words and thought process. “She kicks me out all hot and bothered without anything, let alone a bloody kiss. Then she streaks in here at the last minute without even a glance, goes straight to work.” Spike threw his hands up as his voice got louder. “Then that snake of a Mayor corners me and wants to talk about that ‘fine, young woman’ working for me and how he wants to get to know her better and throw her a party.” He turned around suddenly, pinning Buffy with his eyes, “Can you believe that? He wants to throw Faith a party… to get to know her? He’s bloody crazy!”

“Spike?” Her quiet voice spoke, but he continued.

“And he kept talking about milk and cookies. Can you believe that our Illustrious Mayor came to the ‘Inner Sanctum,’ the closest thing Sunnyhell is going to get to a sex club and talked about milk and cookies?”

“Spike?” Her voice was heavier, more urgent. He didn’t answer and continued his tirade.

“And he said that Faith just needed to get to know him. Bloody ridiculous!”

“William!” She practically screamed his name, it caught his attention. He looked at her, eyebrows raised and his mouth hanging open, she rarely used his given name. “The Mayor likes Faith? As in like likes?” He shrugged and she continued, “And you are upset that Dawn came home and interrupted us?”

“Bloody tease me and then ready to kick me out.”

“Spike, you know I was just teasing. I swear I would have continued my fantasy.”

“Really?” He didn’t look like he believed her.

“Really. Where did I leave off?”

“The poncy tie.”

“Oh yes!” She shifted her position, crossing her legs. “So there you are with black trousers and a bowtie… dancing on the bar.”

“I thought you said I was a bartender?” He stepped next to her, brushing his legs against hers. They were so close, Spike inhaled her scent, it was tantalizing.

She looked at him and rolled her eyes, “It changed, is that all right?” He nodded and let her continue. “You know, I won’t tell you my fantasy if you keep interrupting. Anyways, you’re shaking your bits above me, teasing me, knowing that I’m wet for you.” Her voice dropped an octave, breathing the words versus saying them. Spike closed his eyes and let her warm breath float over him. He pictured the dancers he now employed; inserting himself in their mating dance on the bar. “And you watch me make drinks, looking down just so… seeing down my shirt, watching my breasts dance to the beat of the drums.” She paused for dramatical effect, glancing at his jeans tighten. “And I shake a bit harder, teasing you back as you thrust,” she leaned forward, whispering it into his neck, “towards me, not bothering to hide your excitement.” She licked her lips, “I can see it, you know, your erection. And I know it’s for me. I know you want to take me on top of the bar in front of everyone.” He heard him take a sharp breath. “Fuck me, mark me for everyone to see that I’m yours.”

“Are you?” His strained voice cracked. “Mine?” His jaw was clenched tight, muscles jumping with every second.

“Yes…” her hot breath hit him, scorching him where he stood. “I’m yours. Always will be.” Before she knew it, Spike grabbed her, lifting her off his desk and carrying her out the door. She could have sworn his eyes blinked amber before turning to the color of the west night sky, streaks of indigo and midnight blue swirling in their depths. She closed her eyes, feeling his mouth on hers, swallowing her conscious thought. They banged against the hallway, him pushing her against the cool wall as he dry humped her. She held onto him as strong as he held onto her. Trying to crawl inside each other, to consume the other. Vaguely Buffy felt them moving again down the hallway. The lights were on in the main club, the clean up crew already left. Kissing down to his ear, Buffy opened her eyes to see them step into the lower club, ultimately private at the moment.

Spike hit the light switch as they headed past the bar, darkening the club. The disco ball started to move, letting glitter fall around them. He lifted her up on the bar and climbed up right on top of her. She barely had time to lean back before Spike had her skirt up and her panties thrown across the room. She barely had breath before he unzipped his pants and entered her. Buffy screamed at the welcome invasion, feeling his hard cock fill her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist, moving with him. He felt like he was rutting, an animalistic fucking, and he didn’t mind it. Words of love and tantalizing movements didn’t enter tonight, not now. He pushed into her, surrendering to a higher power, to her power. He felt her quim tighten around him, pulling him further in. He looked down at her, hair spread out on the bar, moving in time with their bodies. Spike pushed back down inside her, feeling her warmth drip down past his balls and onto the bar. Her eyes were squeezed shut, lips contorting in concentration. He lifted up out of her, feeling her body protest and back down. The top of his groin hitting her clitoris, making her pant for more. She moved her legs higher, clamping down about his waist. Searing him.

The changed position allowed him to enter further, differently. She screamed on the down thrust, Spike knowing he hit her allusive spot. He moved back faster, wanting to hear her scream his name again and again. He felt the sweat roll down his body, dropping on top of her, covering her with his essence. He pushed further inside, feeling every one of her muscles clamp down on him. He roared through his orgasm, filling her with his semen. Moments of clarity hit him and then disappeared. They didn’t use protection and he didn’t care. He watched her come out of her daze. Sweaty and euphoric, she smiled lazily and looked back up at him. Desire flowing through her once again. Spike smiled back down, his cock hardening inside her. The couple was so caught up in each other; they didn’t see the figure move inside the door. Nor did they see that intruder bend down and pick something up.

“Someone’s missing their panties.” The voice sung out, body straightening up and dangling the pair of panties in front of them. Spike and Buffy stiffened, caught on the bar, fucking again. They both looked over to where the voice originated from and heard, “Damn, B… what are you a waterfall?”

The End.

a/n: Please review. Thank you Mercy for beta and go to my website (www.geocities.com/karbear57) for a banner that Vette made. I don't normally do these type of fics, so unless you tell me that you like, I won't do them.