Author's Chapter Notes:
Well I thought I would try a seasonal fic. I got this idea when I was singing I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause on the radio to my 6 yr old daughter. I've never
done a none Slayer/ Vampire fic before.

Editted by Brenda.
Kissing Santa.

Buffy is a divorced mother of a 6 year old Daughter, she is dating a co-worker and the daughter wakes up on Christmas Eve and sees them kissing under the mistletoe.


A/N: This came to me when I was singing this song with my 6 year old daughter. I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause.

Chapter 1

Buffy, and her 6 year old daughter Abby, were sitting on the couch watching TV, when she looked at her mother and asked, “Is Daddy going to be here for Christmas?"

Buffy turned toward her daughter, “No baby, he's going to your step mommy” family for Christmas. You'll see him after we get back from going away with William.” She tells her.

“But I want to see daddy. Why does Conner get to have a mommy, and a daddy? I only get to have a mommy with me.” Abby asked, her eyes full of confusion.

“I know sweetheart. I know that doesn't seem fair, but daddy chose to marry stepmommy Cordy.” Buffy said with a sigh.

“Why couldn't you get married to daddy instead? Don’t you love him?“ She asked her mother.

”A long time ago yes I did, but I love William now, and your daddy loves Cordy, thats why they got married."

“Are you going to marry William?“ Her eyes widened slightly.

“I don”t know, we haven”t really talked about it. Would you like it if I did marry him?”

“If you married him then I could have a little brother or sister. Daddy says that I”m going to be a big sister again, but I don”t know why he said that.“

“Well, if he told you that, it must mean that he and Cordy are going to have another baby. Would you like to be a big sister or brother like you are to Conner?“

“But I don”t live with Conner, a brother or sister would be no fun if I cant live with them.“ Abby's nose slightly scrunched as she said this.

Just then the doorbell rang. Buffy got up off of the couch to answer the door.

She saw that it was her ex-boyfriend; Liam Aurelius standing there. Buffy turned, and called her daughter. “Abby, daddy's here."

“Okay Mommy,“ she called from her spot on the couch.

“Come in. I’ll just get her stuff.“

Liam, who is also known as Angel, walks into the house.

The little girl looks up at her father. “Hi Daddy“

Buffy comes back into the room. “Okay I think thats it, can you give mommy a hug, before you go with Daddy?”

She gets up off the couch and gives her mother a hug. “ love you.”

“I love you too, now I'll see you in a week.” She tells Abby, with a gentle smile.

“It was good to see you again Buffy.” Angel says as he takes Abby's hand, and turns to leave.

After they were gone, Buffy says to herself. “3 hours. I have 3 hours to get ready for William to arrive.” Her eyes light up as she races up the steps.

After showering, and getting her hair, and makeup done, she puts on a deep red strapless dress, no undergarments of course, she thought with a laugh.. (she doesn't even bother to wear a thong, at work anymore, because it gives him better access. Working for a magazine that has erotic stories for both men, and women, each featuring her, and william,(Spike), they often found themselves naked, and thrusting in, and out of each other, whenever the moment struck them at work .)

After she finished getting ready, she checked her watch, and saw that she still had about 10 minutes to wait. She quickly straightened her bed, and picked some clothes up off of the floor, in case they came back here after.

Hearing the doorbell she goes down to open it.

Buffy opened the door slowly, and found William standing there, mouth gaped open.

“Close you mouth Spike and come in.”

“You look lovely Buffy, cant wait to get you out of that.” Sounding nervous.

“You don’t look so bad yourself.” She says grabbing her purse and shawl.

They leave her house to enter a waiting limo.

“I guess there going all out this year.” Buffy says eyeing the limo.

“Yeah I guess they have.” Spike says as he helps her into the back of the limo.

It took about 25 minutes, to get to the hotel/ reception hall. Spike signs them in, and gets their room key. (It is a rule, that you must spend the night in order to come to the party, since it is an all night event.)

15 minutes later as they entered the reception hall, they saw that the other employees, and some of the long time issue models, were there as well. The Models spent the night in various stages of undress, and the photographers captured it all, to be used in an upcoming holiday issue.

“Well, if it isn't the newest couple in the office." Someone said as they passed by.

They had only been together for 5 months, and were often referred to by their co-workers as new. Most of the co-workers were paired off, due to the fact you often got horny at work.

“Yeah well, at least I didn’t shag her in the limo or the Hotel room before coming down, Harris.” Spike tells Xander knowing what his girlfriend is like.

Anya, and Xander were both Models, who were currently topless. In almost every issue, they were captured by the camera, getting it on throughout. You could almost guarantee that before the night was out they could be found in a dark corner somewhere.

“Its good to see you again, now give me some good pictures to work with.“ Buffy tells Xander.

“Don’t I always?“ Xander asked teasing his long time best friend.

“Yes, now get back to work.“

“Yes, Xander I'll need to feel you inside me pretty soon.“ Anya tells her boyfriend matter of factly, as Spike and Buffy walk off.

Seeing Buffy and Spike with other co-worker, their boss, Rupert Giles goes over to them.

“The photographer is ready to do your photo shoot now.” Rupert tells them as he walks up to them.

It was decided, they were going to run a mystery edition on the Jan. issue, where all the employees were in some way naked, and showing off all of their delicious parts to there readers, and letting them guess who the models were since there faces would be blocked out.

“I guess we’ll see you in a bit.“ Buffy says to her friend Willow, and her girlfriend Tara.

Going off to where the area was set up, Buffy says to the camera man. “How do you want me?”

“Lounge on the bed, with your legs spread, and one of your hands holding opens your pussy lips.” He then turns to Spike. “If you could get her wet for me the readers would love it“ The photographer knew that they were dating each other.

Both Buffy and Spike strip out of their clothing, and put them on the chair so they wouldn't get messed up. Buffy takes her position on the bed, and spreads her legs wide.

Spike climbs up and, her gives her quick kiss on the lips, then quickly moves to her pussy. As he starts to lick at her pussy lips, and clit neither of the notice the photographer clicking away shots.

Soon Spike has inserted one of his fingers into her, he smiles up at her when she starts to wiggle and moan.

“Spike please, I’m gonna, oh God Spike I gonna cum.”

Hearing what she just said the photographer tells Spike, “Back away, and let the camera capture her Cumming. Buffy open those pretty little lips, and rub your clit a couple times.”

As soon as her finger touches her clit, she screams out her release and the photographer captures it all on camera.

“That was great Buffy.” The photographer tells her.

“Now Spike maybe if you could lean against the door frame.” Since his cock is already hard, and erect he then says. “Well, I guess we don’t need Buffy’s help with that.”

With a smirk he says. “Nope.”

The photographer takes the pictures he needs, and then asks them. “Would it be all right if I could take a couple more? I wouldn't mind getting one of Spike cumming on you.”

They look at each other, and grin.

“Sure I’m hard, and will need to get relief sometime. How do you want us?”

“I don’t care, you can rub, suck, or fuck just as long as I get the picture.”

Spike walks over to be bed where Buffy is still laying. “I like the last option. What do you think?”

“Yes, please.”

Spike climbs on the bed, and thrust into her in one long hard thrust.

“Oh God you feel so good!“ Buffy says in a raspy voice.

Since they do it so often at work, it doesn't take him long to get to the point where he is cumming. Spike pulls out of her, and sprays his cum all over her stomach.

“That's great, there's a washroom in there.“ The photographer tells them.

5 hours later they were back up in their room.